View Full Version : Hangout Tower of God Hangout & Q/A Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Host Samurai
June 04, 2011, 07:08 AM
http://s3.mangareader.net/cover/tower-of-god/tower-of-god-l0.jpg

Author: SIU
Artist: SIU
Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Mystery, Romance, Supernatural

Summary: What do you desire? Fortune? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all others? What ever you desire, that is here. Tower of God.

You really can't call it a summary so, I will personally write a summary of the first chapter and put it in a spoiler tag.

In the Tower of God, that said Tower grants, the one who climbs the top of it with whatever one desires such as power, money, knowledge etc. Baam a young boy decides to climb the Tower in order to find his only friend, a young girl called Lahel. However the journey is a long and a dangerous one with many obstacles. Will Baam find Lahel or die in the process?

I enjoy this manwha because in a way it reminds of the good old days of Hunter x Hunter. The author was definitely influenced by it but nevertheless it has it's own charm, which is also a good thing. I especially like the character interactions and the well thought 'power system'. I would recommend this manwha to anyone who likes adventures mangas/manwhas in general.

http://www.mangareader.net/1757/tower-of-god.html

Here are some additional information about the Tower of God, who are important and relevant for the story. The link contains information about the 7 high Rankers, 13 month series weapon, some detailed information about Shinsoo and so on. (http://www.batoto.net/forums/topic/832-master-author-blogtranslations-thread/)

http://photos.weddingbycolor.com/p/000/026/864/m/163483/p/photo/428182.jpg

Here you can post about simple questions related to Tower of God as well as the specific answers.
Please keep in mind to not ask anything that can only be answered by the author :)

k-dom
June 04, 2011, 10:34 AM
When I started to read it, I had the impression that I have already seen Baam design somewhere else but I can't remember who.
Anyway I agree it's an entertaining lecture.

I particulary enjoyed the chapter of last week.

Host Samurai
June 04, 2011, 12:47 PM
I also enjoyed the chapter, especially when the ranker taught Baam that stunning/paralyzing technique. Now that Baam knows it, he could use it against him in order to catch his badge and thus passing the test.

k-dom
June 04, 2011, 01:39 PM
Well I don't think Quant is weak enough to be caught by its own technic.
Except if Baam is able to make it using two rooms. That could be the spectacular thing his teacher was talking about before the team B test start.

Host Samurai
June 04, 2011, 02:00 PM
Well I don't think Quant is weak enough to be caught by its own technic.
Except if Baam is able to make it using two rooms. That could be the spectacular thing his teacher was talking about before the team B test start.

Quant was already humiliated by Koon in the previous test, he won't make the same mistake twice. But what I think is that, Baam's recent feat will allow him to pass this test. Or he will just like his teacher said impress us once again. On the other hand with the new acquired skill of Baam they could snatch away Quant's badge, only if they work as a team. It would like this Baam paralyzes him and Androssi, who is the fastest out of their group could steal it and make a run for it.

k-dom
June 06, 2011, 01:31 PM
I didn't noticed the raw was released on monday

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=183559&no=50&weekday=mon

seems like a sad chapter

Host Samurai
June 07, 2011, 06:05 AM
I didn't noticed the raw was released on monday

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=183559&no=50&weekday=mon

seems like a sad chapter

Thanks for sharing the chapter.

I would have never imagined that Ho would kill because of Baam. Baam has literally driven her insane but the true monster is Androssi. I wonder if she killed the guy with the ignite weapon?

scav
June 12, 2011, 04:12 AM
I'm glad i picked this one, i'm at chapter 34, it's really above average shounen. I think i'll read more webtoons from now, i really start to love them.

k-dom
June 12, 2011, 04:48 AM
scav how is it possible, I read this one before you. I could have sweared I started it based on your recommandation ! :-)

I can't wait to see the test level end, I'm really curious to see what happen next and how will the story developed

scav
June 12, 2011, 07:08 AM
well i haven read all manhwa :p thought i still don't know why i haven't read this one earlier :XD
btw i'm done catching up with chapter 49, the team B is really pissing me off.All of them so lame :XD

also i think the one who send the letter is the jahad princess, can't say why. However i hope Baam will learn something out of this fuss and find his own reason to climb the tower. If his only goal on this story stay to "protect Lahel", that won't do it.

I hope we will have some character development, Baam was alone all his life, now that he's meeting people and discovering the world. i hope his goal who was to protect and follow Jahel will evolve into something greater. Also i hope his side "why violence, i want to protect everybody, even my enemies" will change a bit, kinda remind me why i hate naruto :XD

Host Samurai
June 12, 2011, 09:54 AM
well i haven read all manhwa :p thought i still don't know why i haven't read this one earlier :XD
btw i'm done catching up with chapter 49, the team B is really pissing me off.All of them so lame :XD

also i think the one who send the letter is the jahad princess, can't say why. However i hope Baam will learn something out of this fuss and find his own reason to climb the tower. If his only goal on this story stay to "protect Lahel", that won't do it.

I'm glad that you like it so far, our little community needs to grow even further :D.
I also agree with you that team b sucks compared to team a, they are betraying each other without hesitation! The thing I liked the most in the chapter was Baam standing alone at the top of the Tower with the black march. Now to the jahad princess, I think that she is beginning to like Baam, the same way Yuri did (the princess who gave him the black march).

Btw the raw for chapter 50 is out! http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=183559&no=51&weekday=mon

Charlie
June 12, 2011, 03:06 PM
Its kind of hard to tell whats going on this chapter, with all dialogue.
Although the last part....

Baam seems to have had enough.....

Host Samurai
June 15, 2011, 03:22 PM
Its kind of hard to tell whats going on this chapter, with all dialogue.
Although the last part....

Baam seems to have had enough.....

It somehow saddens me that we still don't have a translation of this chapter. :(

It's seems like Baam will show us something awesome soon. The way he stood up and looked at the fight between Andossi vs Quant.
My prediction for the next chapter is that while Androssi vs Quant are fighting a heated battle, Baam will strike the moment Quant shows any weakness, he will take his badge this way Team B will pass.

Charlie
June 15, 2011, 03:44 PM
@Host - we have to wait for the company for the scans. :scry

Since they're the only ones doing the scans for this series.

Host Samurai
June 15, 2011, 04:28 PM
@Host - we have to wait for the company for the scans. :scry

Since they're the only ones doing the scans for this series.

Are they the only group who are scanlanting TOG? This is really unfortunate...waiting for it can be painful sometimes. :(

By the way who is/are your favourite characters so far? Agonizing over it won't make the release faster, right? :D

Charlie
June 15, 2011, 10:39 PM
The Company is the only one I know doing it. They're doing an awesome job with so many releases. Although, I too wish Tog would come out faster but we cant get everything we wish for. :shakefist

Baam is rather interesting. I keep thinking there is more to him, not because he is fast learner the tower but going back to chapter one.
How he was alone in the world he came from until Lahle met him. They mystery behind his character is rather intriguing. So for tower of God, I pick him.

Oddly for most manhwa and mangas alike, I tend to like the main characters. If I had to pick another character, I'd pick the swordsman character (I forget his name)
Along with Lizzard girl (forgets name and Androsi)

I liked the lizzard girls back story - it was touching.[

Oh and those two dudes that ditched the swords men. I liked them too because of the comedic humor they brought.

scav
June 16, 2011, 12:07 AM
til now i like Baam and crocrodile ( he's really funny,specially when he yell : turtle ), i also like the guy with the bag and the guy who's always sleeping.
the lizard is the char that i hate the most, she's really annoying :s

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

the chapter with her fighting the other princess was the most boring chapter to me. i was like "jeez should i just skip this chapter" :XD

Host Samurai
June 16, 2011, 09:01 AM
The Company is the only one I know doing it. They're doing an awesome job with so many releases. Although, I too wish Tog would come out faster but we cant get everything we wish for. :shakefist

Baam is rather interesting. I keep thinking there is more to him, not because he is fast learner the tower but going back to chapter one.
How he was alone in the world he came from until Lahle met him. They mystery behind his character is rather intriguing. So for tower of God, I pick him.

Oddly for most manhwa and mangas alike, I tend to like the main characters. If I had to pick another character, I'd pick the swordsman character (I forget his name)
Along with Lizzard girl (forgets name and Androsi)

I liked the lizzard girls back story - it was touching.[

Oh and those two dudes that ditched the swords men. I liked them too because of the comedic humor they brought.

Thanks for the information:super
I also think that there is more to Baam, I hope that the whole incident has triggered something in him. To become more determined or to find a goal for himself to climb the tower and not chasing after Lahel anymore.

til now i like Baam and crocrodile ( he's really funny,specially when he yell : turtle ), i also like the guy with the bag and the guy who's always sleeping.
the lizard is the char that i hate the most, she's really annoying :s

My favourite characters are definitely the main trio. Baam, Koon and Crocodile (forgot his name lol) they are all well balanced and funny. :D Then following after the main cast: Ship Leesu that dude is funny as hell first, he was bragging with his 'killer arts' and then in the test I laughed so hard when he told Anak to go on with his 'daddy believes in you' line. :D :D
After him follows Hatsu, Laure, the director, Androssi and Quant.

chapter is out!!!http://www.mangareader.net/tower-of-god/50

shaheer
June 17, 2011, 05:04 AM
My favourite is Baam and koon i dont like the princess' that much
and i dont like lael at all, her avarice aint cute
btw this show feels like hunter x hunter
only better drawings and the nen intoduced earlier :)

Host Samurai
June 17, 2011, 06:20 AM
My favourite is Baam and koon i dont like the princess' that much
and i dont like lael at all, her avarice aint cute
btw this show feels like hunter x hunter
only better drawings and the nen intoduced earlier :)

I kinda agree with you the girls in this manwha aren't good developed like the guys. And I also feel the same way about ToG having an HxH vibe. :D

shaheer
June 17, 2011, 08:59 AM
ahem ahem great minds think alike :D
any way whats the schedule of the releases for this issue?
i kind a am new to these web comics so dont have any idea about their punctuality issues
btw i think it would be hell better if baam turns out to be badass rather than staying as a saint, that given i am not saying that he should be a bad guy who kills little children and have em for dinner , i am only saying he out to be harsh if the situation demands it

Host Samurai
June 17, 2011, 09:24 AM
ahem ahem great minds think alike :D
any way whats the schedule of the releases for this issue?
i kind a am new to these web comics so dont have any idea about their punctuality issues
btw i think it would be hell better if baam turns out to be badass rather than staying as a saint, that given i am not saying that he should be a bad guy who kills little children and have em for dinner , i am only saying he out to be harsh if the situation demands it

hahaha :D

Well, the Raw is released every monday in Korea and for scanlation, well only time will tell, when the chapter are released but usually the chapter shows up in the same week.
You want Baam to change like Gon did? :D I personally wouldn't mind it and I think that once Baam has found his own resolve to climb the tower he will probably change.

shaheer
June 18, 2011, 12:03 AM
i was searching for TOG s wiki and found it (http://towerofgod.wikia.com/wiki/Tower_of_God_Wiki)
its still incomplete so we fans can help in finishing it up

Host Samurai
June 19, 2011, 11:31 AM
The raw for chapter 51 (http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=183559&no=52&weekday=mon) is out!!!

Baam, you are one hell of a guy!!! He decided the outcome of the test just as expected of him. It's kinda sad that Ho killed herself in order to pass but Baam got the job done and saved his teams fate. And it seems like the princess is getting closer to where Baam is.

Charlie
June 19, 2011, 04:38 PM
This chapter was really action packed.

I cant add more than what host has already said. (nice post)

Hopefully the scans will come-out faster this week.

Baam was impressive, the ranker match was intense.

It was great to see the princess again, I wonder when Baam and her will meet again.

When she ask for her weapon back, Baam's reaction will be ......... I lost it.

k-dom
June 19, 2011, 05:20 PM
yes the chapter looks promising. I would have liked to see the teachers judgement but seing the first princess was also satisfying. Like Charlie it made me think to Baam sword. I think he will somehow get it back.

the release so far have always been on friday, that's why I didn't realize at first the chapter is in fact available on monday.

Host Samurai
June 24, 2011, 02:44 PM
Guys, I found a translation for chapter 51 by chance. :D

credit goes to teardrop from Batoto forums
Chapter 51

<Androssi and Quant battling>
B:…멈춰리-.
... Hold it..
Q: …뭐야?!
What?!
A: Baam…이거 네가
Baam ... Is this what you...
A: 어이가군
Outrageous....
Q: 한 번에 보고 배운 것도 모자라서 이 거리에서 나를 멈추게하다니..
Not only he learns it at first sight, he stops me from this far...
Q:뭐 저런 자식이 다 있어?
What the heck is that guy?
Q: 이거 위험한데
This is a dangerous...
Q: 신수를 써버려서 저 녀석을 막을 방법이 없어.
I already used shinsoo, i have no way to stop him...
Q: 만약 내가 멈춘 순간을 노려서 저 공주기- 벳지를 터치한다면 게임은끝이야.
If that princess toushes my badge while im stopped, this game is over.
Q: 어쩔 수 없구만. 위험을감수해야겠어.
It can’t be helped. I'll take a risk.
Q: 이제부턴-
From now-
Q: 전속력으로 빼앗아주겠어.
I'll go full speed.
A: 이상한공 7개라도 모으셨나?말한대로 이루어지게
Have you collected seven weird balls or something? It wont happen the way you want it to.
Apparently the weird balls are something from dragon ball, according to official fancafe.
Q: 수 백년의 시간一
Hundreds of years-
Q: 신수로 인해 노화되지 않는 몸은 수 없이 단련되고
The body that doesnt age with shinsoo is endlessly trained...
Q: -강해지지.
- And gets stronger.
Q: 이 몸에 불가능 따위는 없다!!
No such thing is impossible for this body!
정말괴물들 이로구만.
Theyre real monsters, really..,
저 자식들은..
Those people.
<More sweet, sweet, sweet battling>
Q: 잡았다
Gotcha
S: 세상 사는게 참 뭐 같지. 호?
Life is really shitty, isn't it, Ho?
S: 내가 빼앗길 때는 관심도 없던세상이내가 뭔가를 빼앗으려 하면 닥달을 하면서 방해를 하니..
The world that didn't even pay attension when i got everything taken away tries to stop me so much when i try to take something...
S: 뭐이런불공평한 세상이 다 있나 싶지.
Dont you think the world is unfair like crap?
안 그러냐? 호?
Dont you? Ho?……!
<Quant got hit with Baam’s attack>
Q:젠장!
Damn it!
Q: 어처구니가없군..
This is ridiculous.
Q: 감 딱 잡았어.missing text
Got it.
A: 좋아- 이런거로군.
Okay - so it's like this.
A: 감 딱 잡았어.
Got it.
A: 이젠 그 벳지를 내놓을 때가 된것같아
Think it's time to give up that badge
랭커 아저씨!!
Mister Ranker!!
Q:어쭈구리! 아주 그냥 랭커가니들 장난감으로 보이지?!
Oh! So you think rankers as your little toys, dont ya?!
근데 생각해보면 ’ 내가 언제 저렇게 이 악물고 싸워본 적이 있나싶다. 실
But when i think about it, i guess i never fought as hard as they are now.
S:세상이 어떻니 불공평하니 하면서 항상핑계를대며 피해 다녔지.
I always gave excuses about how the world w so unfair, and i tried to avoid everything.
S: 단 한번도 목숨을 걸고 부딪쳐본 적이 없었어.
I never risked my life and tried really hard for something--not once.
S:항상빼앗기고 1 난 후에야 후회했지.
I always regretted after it got taken away.
A: Baam I !
A: 지금이야!! 멈춰!!!
Now!! Stop him!
Q: 우왓 !!
Waargh!(or something like this, anyway)
나를 몰아놓은 다음에
After you drove me here
벳지를..!
And the Badge ..!
좋아!
Okay!
A: 성공..!!!
Success ..!!!
Q: 어림없지!!
No way!!
A: ……!
더 빨라졌어!?
He got faster..?
결과가 어떻게나던 한번 부딪쳐 보기라도 했었다면 어떨까. 
What would've happened if i just tried, whatever the results wouldve been.
S: 부딪쳐 봐이 승산이 없 인생이었을지도 모르지 만 싸워라도 봤다면 지금처럼 마음이 비어있지는 않을거야.
Maybe if i tried fighting even though i didnt have a chance, my heart could have been less emptier than it is now.
Q: 미안하군. 공주님.
Sorry for you. Princess.
Q: 내 쪽이 빨랐어.
I wasa faster.
A:…..
Q: 날 멈추게해서 어쩔 수 없이 몸을 숙이게 만든 것까진 좋아지 만
Making me stop and duck was good
Q: ?시 이 몸의 스피드는 따라올 수
But of course my speed is unmatchable
Q: 빨간색 속옷이라.
Red underwear, huh.
Q: 과감한데..?
You have a lot of nerve ...?
Q: …가..
... Or...
Q: …아니라...
... Not ...
Q:!!
Q:벳지가… 아니이!?
Not....the badge!?
Q:……..!
Q: 헐?
What the fuXX?
그러니까 이 악물고 다시 살아가 봐야지.
So you should just grit your teeth and live on.
S: 계속 열심히 살다보면-악착 같이 살아남아 I 할이유한두개정도 찾을 수 있지 않겠냐?
If you just live on, trying your best, wouldnt you find one or two things to really live for?
S: 저 녀석들 처럼.
Like those guys.
죽기는 왜 죽냐.
Why die.....
멀쩡하게 생긴 놈이..
You look fine...
<Team B>
Team B: ……
Announcement: 양팀의시험이 모두 종료되었습니다!
Both tests are over!
결과는 A 팀 실패.B 팀은 승리!
The results are, a team fail. B team wins!
선별인원들은 모두 집합해 주시기 바랍니다!
All regulars, please gather up!
<2F - 술래잡기 시험 종료.>
<2F -''End of tag test.>
<Scene goes to Yuri and team>
Y: 아으-
Uahhhh -
Y: 도대체 에반캘의 층은 언제 도착 하는거야?
When are we going to arrive at evankhel's floor, anyway?
Y: 한 층 올라가는 건데 왜 이리 오래 걸려?
Why is going through just one floor taking so long? 
Y: 이봐, 에반.에반캘의 눈을 피해 돌아가는 것 까지 알겠는데이대로 라면 시험 다 끝난 다음에 도착하는거 아냐?
Hey, evan, i understand that we're trying to avoid evankhel, but we're gonna arrive there when the test is over in this pace.
E:…….
Y: 야,씹냐.
Hey, dont ignore me.
그렇지 않아도 곧 도착할 겁니다.
We're almost there.
이제 곧...
Soon…
Y: 이게 매번 물어보면 곧도착이래. 너 무슨짜장 배달하냐?
You're telling me that we're almost there every single freaking time! You're not a delivery guy!
Everyone besides Y & E: 아옥!
God!

scav
June 25, 2011, 03:55 AM
chapter translated is out anyway :p

ErosVp
June 25, 2011, 06:17 AM
Just read the latest chapter in mangareader....

Baam is one Hell of a Guy!!! Koon didn't have to betray his team at all!

I'm really glad to have picked this comic, now I can really see the similarities with HXH.... And about the characters, I couldn't say less than five awesome ones!! I hope we can see a preview of the high rankers soon...
And I want to see Yuri arrive and take the Black March from that stupid and cocky lizard!

shaheer
June 25, 2011, 08:30 AM
thats some superb sleek skill Baam learned sth like the Paper of Gon, i didt see the raws or read those spoilers so it was an awesome read, as every page was new

And I want to see Yuri arrive and take the Black March from that stupid and cocky lizard!
cant agree with you more

Host Samurai
June 25, 2011, 09:40 AM
@Erovp: Welcome to our little ToG community!!! :D

As expected of Baam he didn't dissapoint at all. I'd like to see the reactions of the Rankers especially the one who taught Baam how to control Shinsoo. He was right Baam is a lottery. :D I'm really looking forward to the future developments between Androssi and the betrayed teammates. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Charlie
June 25, 2011, 10:20 AM
Welcome to the manhwa underground @ mh EroVp~ .

If Lahel had died, I wonder what Baam would have done.

Would he have continued to climb up the tower?

Host Samurai
June 25, 2011, 10:31 AM
Welcome to the manhwa underground @ mh EroVp~ .

If Lahel had died, I wonder what Baam would have done.

Would he have continued to climb up the tower?

I definetly think so, he would continue to climb the tower in order for Lahel to be reborn or revive her.

The thing is rather would he have changed his personality or still remain the naive boy that he still is?

shaheer
June 25, 2011, 11:41 AM
i think Baam is on his verse of finding his own goals and priorities keeping lahel as a close friend (all o fthat subconsciously :cool:).
So even if Lahel died i think (and damn well hope) Baam whould have climbed up. The big problem is Lahel, if she died Baam would have no reason to climb yes but he would have no reason not to climb either, rather as he made a lot of friends he might have been more keen on climbing, unfortunately Lahel is exposed so would he climb or stay with Lahel, is a question.
Then again the girl is quite anxious to climb so they might be a happy pack climbing up through the troubles in the future levels.
But thats a plot twist that i dont like.

k-dom
June 26, 2011, 04:08 PM
If she dies, he could also try to accomplish her dream in her place.

And I agree, Baam is not alone anymore. The group has even become quite large. I'm really curious to see how the author will handle all these people and disparity of level

---------- Post added June 26, 2011 at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was June 25, 2011 at 05:59 PM ----------

New raw is out, and... and...
WHAT HAPPENED TO CROC ?!

Host Samurai
June 27, 2011, 08:07 AM
WHAT HAPPENED TO CROC ?!

Lol he apparently got shrinked by the director... Now he can't say his trademark phrase anymore...tiny turtles. :D

Charlie
June 27, 2011, 09:13 AM
If she dies, he could also try to accomplish her dream in her place.

And I agree, Baam is not alone anymore. The group has even become quite large. I'm really curious to see how the author will handle all these people and disparity of level

---------- Post added June 26, 2011 at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was June 25, 2011 at 05:59 PM ----------

WHAT HAPPENED TO CROC ?!

lol that so funny seeing that. :XD

Looking at the raw chapter, it doesn't seem like much events happened.

Cant wait to see what the next level will be like.

Host Samurai
June 28, 2011, 06:01 AM
Chapter 52 (http://www.mangareader.net/tower-of-god/52) in English is out!!!

Not much happened but it still was a nice transition chapter.

k-dom
June 28, 2011, 01:13 PM
Yes the surprise comes moere from the early release. I wonder how croc will be able to convince Baam to continue.

Otherwise isn't it strange that the princess saw Koon chating but not the teachers ?
I also wonder why she changed her hairstyle ( not that I complain :-)

Charlie
June 28, 2011, 05:58 PM
Yes the surprise comes moere from the early release. I wonder how croc will be able to convince Baam to continue.

Otherwise isn't it strange that the princess saw Koon chating but not the teachers ?
I also wonder why she changed her hairstyle ( not that I complain :-)

Well he will tell Baam that Baam is still a turtle~ :p.

Koon appears as a guy but I keep thinking he is a female character in disguise.

Androsii looked like a total babe in the chapter. :drool

ErosVp
June 28, 2011, 08:30 PM
That dream Lahel had that Baam was surrounded by friends was a hint about the next motivation Baam will have...

I was reading the ToGwikia, and the information there that don't appear on the manga is really big.

The thing that caught my eye was Jahad, the king. Ranked third, he was the one that formed alliance with the guardians of the floors, organized a hierarchy... There twelve princess that have those special weapons named with a color and a month, but there is the rainbow thirteenth month. There is a legend that Jahad will have a great 'son' one day...
All of this is because I think Baam will be the only son of Baam and wield the rainbow weapon, and with this he will have the power to change the injustice in the tower, that will be his new dream..

shaheer
June 30, 2011, 12:20 PM
I would love it if Lahel fails and Baam moves up. I mean for sure now Baam is up, hope lahel fails. Then lahel says sth as go up baam fulfill my dreams. That way we ll get las of i am going to find Lahel attitude from Baam.
Like d the shrinkage of the Croc :rofl hope he gets back to his mighty self. Though i see this as improvement this way he can maintain his and be less prone to attack as he is small

k-dom
July 03, 2011, 11:50 AM
raw chapter 53 (http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=183559&no=54&weekday=mon) is out

a pretty talkative chapter but it seems Baam has made is decision without needing anyone.

Otters11
July 03, 2011, 10:05 PM
Awesome!!!

I was feeling restless. And thought... Why don't we have a Tower of God Forum?
Well I guess we do! Zippy Ziggy and others. It's just that popularity of two tiles have boosted them to the next level. Will have to check out this area more. Was wondering where all the mice were at?

This must be the place for the Gouda Cheese!!

Host Samurai
July 04, 2011, 11:34 AM
Here is the translation of chapter 53

Credits: teardrop @ batoto forums

K: 그만됐어. 이건밤이선택할문제야.
Enough already. This is for Baam to choose.
R:녀석의 선택 따위는 상관 없어.그 거북이는 내 사냥감이다.
내가 데려간다.
I don't care about his choice. That turtle is my prey.
R: 흥一썩어빠진 눈깔 하고는.
hmmph-don't give me that damn look.
R: 안그래도쓸모 없던 거북이가 더 쓸모없어졌군
You turtle is even more worthless now.
K:마리아라는 누나가 있었어.
I had a sister called Maria.
뭐..남매라고는 하지만 어머니도 다르고.. 사실 누구보다 훨씬 먼 사이였지.
Well,,,I say she's my sister, but we had different mothers.... actually we were further apart than anybody...
K: 그래서 그런지 나와는 다르게 착하고 상냥하고남을배려할줄아는 여자였어.
So i guess that's why she was so kind and good and knew how to be considerate to other people.
K:매일이 권력 싸움으로 아수라장과 같았던 본가에서자라난나에게
그녀의 존재는 이질적이면서도 기적과도 같아 보였어.
To me, who grew up in the main family that was chaotic with the fight for power, her presence was different, foreign...and a miracle.
K: 난 그녀야 말로 왕의 옆자리에 앉아 행복을 누릴 자격이 있는 여자라고 믿었어.
I thought that she of all people deserved to sit beside the king and be happy.
K: 그리고 결국 나는 그녀를 그자리에 앉히는데 성공했지.그자리는원래 내 친 누이의 자리였으니까
And i finally succeeded in getting her that seat. Since that place was originally for my real, blood sister,
K: 난 그 누구보다 쉽게 그 일을 해낼 수 있었어
I could do it more easily than anyone.
K: 하지만그날 이후 계속 나는
But after that day, I
마음 속 무언가가 채워지지 않는 느낌이야.
Feel like something in my heart is never full.
분명 내가 바라는데로 이루어졌을텐데.
It clearly would've been the way I wanted it to.
뭔지는 모르지만 뭔가 부족해.난 어쩌면 그 때 잃어버린 것을 다시 찾기 위해 탑을 오르고 있는지도 몰라.
I don't know what, but I'm missing something. Maybe I'm climbing the tower to find the thing that I lost that time.
K: 그리고라헬을 쫓아가는 밤에게서- 밤을지켜주려는 라헬의 모습에서.. 뭔가를 찾을 수 있을거라 생각했어.
And I thought I could find something in the sight of Baam following Lahel..and of Lahel trying to protect Baam.
K: 솔직하게 말하자면 난 내가 찾는것을 찾을 때까지
To be honest with you, I guess I hoped that until I found what I was looking for
K: 그 둘이 만나지 않기를 바랬는지도 모르겠네.
those two would meet each other.
K: 그래서 그런 짓을 해서까지 밤을 위로 올려보내려 했는지도 모르지.
So maybe that's why I did all those things to get Baam up the tower.
K: K: 하지만 막상 눈을 떠보니
But when I just opened my eyes, there was nothing different from then.
K: 난 항상 모든 것이 완벽했는데.
I always did everything perfectly.
K: 도대체 뭐가 부족했던 거지?
What was I missing?
R:생각보다 훨씬더형편 없는 거북이로군.
You're worse than I thought, turtle.
K: 너는-
You -
R: 왕의 옆 자리가 어울리는 여자라서 왕의 옆 자리로 보내줬다고?
sent her beside the king because she deserved it?
R: 너 지금 그걸 자랑이라고 하냐?
Are you saying that like your proud of it?
K: 자하드의 공주라는게 어떤 자리인지 알고나 떠드는거냐?
Do you even know what you're blabbering about? Do you even know what the princesses of Zahard are?
K: 이 건방진 악어야? 모든 힘과 권이보장되는..
You arrogant crocodile? All the strength and powers are promised to y...
R: 나라면 말이다.
If it was me,
R: 우두머리의 옆이 어울리는 암컷이라면
If that female was fitting to be at the side of a boss,
R: 그 우두머리 놈의 모가지 를 꺾어버리고
I'll just break the neck of that 'boss'
R: 내가우두머리가 되겠어
and be the boss instead.
R:그럼 옆에 누굴 가져다 놓던내 맘 아니냐?
Then i'll be free to put anyone at my side.
K:흥-속편한소릴..
hmmph...it's not that easy...
R: 내가볼때 네가 그 때 잃어버린 것은 말이다!
The way I see it, what you lost that day!
R:네 빠나나다! 이 등신아!!
is your BANANA! you blockhead!
(OMG this cracked me up so much hahahaha lol)
<Knock>
<creak>
K&R:...밤?
K&R:…Baam?
B: 저두분에게-말할 게 있어요.
There's something to say to you.
…..?
라헬이..
Lahel..
더 이상 다리를 쓸 수 없게될지도 몰라요.
might not be able to use her leg anymore.
…….!!
B:신수로 치료를 하면 치료가 불가능한 것은 아니라고 하던데..
They said that it wasn't impossible if they use shinsoo...
B: 시간도 오래 걸리고.. 비용도.. 무엇보다 뛰어난 치료사가 아니면 힘들다고 해서..
but it takes such a long time.. and the cost... and more than anything, they said that it was really hard unless the healer is really good..
B:그래서.
So...
B: 저는 이제..
I'll now.
R:안돼!!
No!!
R: 절대 안 된다!
never!!!
R: 넌 내사냥감이다!
You are my prey!
R: 절대로 탑ᄋ..!!
you can't gi...!!
B: 제가 라헬의다리를대신해 주기로했어요!
I'll act as Lahel's leg!
R: 다리를 대신해서 포기하면 안...
you can't give up acting as her le....
R: ...뭐?
...What?
B: 제가 라헬의 다리를 대신해서..
I'll be Lahel's leg...
B: 라헬이 탑을 올라가게 해줄거에요
and help her climb the tower.
B: 저.. 사실 탑의 정상에 무엇이 있던 아무런 상관 없어요.
I. .. really don't care about what's there at the top of the tower.
B: 별이 얼마나 아름다울지 기대도 하지 않아요.
I don't even expect the stars to be so beautiful.
B: 하지만 라헬이 원하는 것이 그 위에 있다면.. 제가 원하는 것 또한 그 곳에 있을테니까.
But if what Lahel wants is there, what I want would be also there.
B: 힘들고 아파도 상관 없어요.
I don't care if it hurts or if it's tiring.
탑을 올라가겠어요.
I'll go up the tower.
저 그런데.. 이렇게 말해놓고 염치 없긴 하지만
um, well...I know i shouldn't be asking this after what I said..
전 여러분처럼 강하지도.. 똑똑하지도 않아서..
I'm not smart.. or strong like you/.
K Narr:아- 아- 이제 조금은 알 것 같군.
Ah...Ah... I think I understand a bit now..
B: 두분이.저희와 함께 가주시면 안 될까 … 해서. 이렇게부탁하려고...
I wanted you two to go with me.. so I'm asking you ...
(well, it sound more modest and polite in Korean than this sounds like)
K Narr:그때내게부족했던게뭐였는지
What was missing from me then..
B: 여러분이 절 어떻게 생각할지 모르지만..
I don't know what you think about me ...
B: 저에게두분은 소중한 친구에요..
To me, you're my precious friends..
K. narr함께 가자는
I couldn't say that..
저..두분과함께 탑을 올라가고 싶어요
I want to..go up the tower with you.
K Narr:말을 하지 못했던 것 거야
I wanted to go with you.
비록 이 길이 좀 더 험하고 당신이 아파할 길일지라도.
Even if this road is rougher and more painful.
좋아! 거북이! 그렇게까지 부탁한다면 !내가!!
OKay! Turtle! If you're begging to me like that! I'll!!
K: 뭐,그런거라면-
Well, if its something like that, -
R: 억!
ukk!
K: 이 몸이 전문이지.
I'm the expert.
K: 치사하고 악랄하게- 탑의 정상까지 모셔다 드리죠.
I'll escort you to the top of the tower, dirty and wicked all the way.
각오해 둬. 너무거칠어서 멀미가 나도 중간에 못내릴테니까.
Be prepared. You won't be able to get of even if you get sick by the roughness.
(sick means sick as in carsick, or motion sickness)
B: 쿤 씨..
Mr. Koon..
B: 고마워요! 정말 고마워요!
Thank you! Thank you so much!
뭘 이정도를 가지고.
It's nothing.
…….
자〜 그럼 사기치는 법과 허세 부리는 법둘 중에 뭐 부터 배워볼래?
Well~then what do you want to learn first, scamming or bluffing?
꼭 둘 중에 골라야만 하나요..
Do I really have to choose between the two..
R:야! !이 거북이들이 나 무시하냐!!
Hey! ! Turtles! Don't ignore me!
B: 쿤씨,아까부터 말하는 이 인형은 뭐죠?
Mr. Koon, what's this doll that keeps talking?
B:새로 나온 디지몬인가요?
Is this the Digimon that came out recently?
K:글쎄,난 이런거 산 적 없는데.
Well, I never bought this kinda thing.
R: 이 것들이 주제를 모르고!!
How dare you!
자-
Now -
그럼 이제부터어떻게하면탑을 계속올라갈수 V있을지 이야기해 봅시다.
Let's talk about how to get up the tower.
(Black handwritten letters)K: 왠지 배경에 이상한 그림이 깔렸던것같은데
I think there was this weird background just now
K: 악어 녀석은 이미 전 시험에 합격한 상태고
The crocodile already passed the test
K: 밤과 나는 아직 결과가 안나왔지만 합격가능성은 높지.
and Baam and I didn't get our results, but we'll probably pass.
K: 가장문제는 、라헬인데..
The biggest problem is Lahel ...
K: 라헬은 점수로만 따지면 충분히 합격선이지만
In terms of scores, she's easily a pass
K: 부상 때문에 다음 시험을칠수없어
but she can't take the next test because of her injury.
K: 요는 '어떻게든’ 우겨서 라헬을 다음 시험까지 참가시켜야 한다는건데..
This means that we have to get her into the next test by arguing in any way.
K: 어차피 이 문제는 시험에 관해 자세히 모르는 우리끼 해결할 방법이없어 시험에 대해서 잘아는조력자가 필요해.
Since we don't know enough about the exam to deal with this anyway, we need someone that knows really well about the test.
B: 그런 사람이 있을까요?
Is there anyone?
있어.우리를 도와줄만한 사람이 한 명..
There is one person, that would help us...
Black Handwriting, Lero-ro: I feel something weird...
일단 그 쪽은 나한테 맡겨.
Just leave that to me for now.
K: 그리고 밤. 너는-
And Baam. You -
K: 더 강해져야 해.
have to get stronger,
K: 라헬을 쫓아가는게 아니라.
if you're not following Lahel
K: 라헬과 함께 탑을 올라갈거라면.
but going with her.
예.알겠어요.
Yes, I understand.
그러면일단 사람을 더 모아보자.
Then for now let's try to get some more people.
탑을 함께 올라갈 멤버를 더 모으는거야. 우리편을 늘리는거지.
We're gonna get some more members to go up the tower with us. We have to make our team bigger.
R: 야! 거북이! 그러면 난 뭐하냐?
Hey! Turtles! What do I do then?
K:?
K:넌 리더.
You can be the leader.
좋아! 합격자 발표는 오늘 6시 一
Okay! the announcement is 6 o'clock today-
앞으로 남은 7시간동안ᅳ
The remaining seven hours-
이 에반켈의 지옥을 점령해 보자고.
Let's defeat this Evankhell's Hell.

Thanks to Rak, I laughed so hard :D.

Otters11
July 05, 2011, 02:26 PM
Very Cool, Spoiler^.

And 24 Hours more later, Presto! http://www.mangatoshokan.com/read/Tower-of-God/The-Company/53
English script on Foreign art!

Though chapter 52 will forever be legendary in my book.

:bump: Huh?? I'm sorry. I couldn't see you because you were too small.
Oh my. Sorry. Too small.
Oh my. Sorry. Too small.
Oh my. Sorry. Too small.
Oh my. Sorry. Too small.

"Director...!!"
One moment. Just one more spin...

Host Samurai
July 07, 2011, 05:31 AM
Rak always has the memorable quotes so far^^

Now that the three of them have made a pledge to their alliance. I'm really looking forward to who they will recruit in their team in order to climb the tower. I think they will be the first to ever climb up the tower with that many allies. And I also wonder if Koon got betrayed by Maria after she succeeded in becoming the Zahard princess....

Charlie
July 07, 2011, 07:09 AM
This is the turning point of the story.

Baam now has a real goal set out to climb the tower.

Instead of just searching for Lahel. I assume he is going to carry her around with him in each floor from now on.

I don't understand why her legs will no-longer work? Her injures were not that serious?

Host Samurai
July 07, 2011, 07:29 AM

Instead of just searching for Lahel. I assume he is going to carry her around with him in each floor from now on.

I don't understand why her legs will no-longer work? Her injures were not that serious?

I agree with you.

The thing is that I didn't expect that her injury would turn out to be this serious. I think that Ho stabbed one of her arteries thus making her unable to move. But I think that was a plot device for the author in order for Baam to find a resolve to climb the tower.

Charlie
July 07, 2011, 07:52 AM
I agree with you.

The thing is that I didn't expect that her injury would turn out to be this serious. I think that Ho stabbed one of her arteries thus making her unable to move. But I think that was a plot device for the author in order for Baam to find a resolve to climb the tower.

They did mention needing a lot of shinnso(sp) and money (iirc?) toe hear her . Perhaps that could be also a reasons as to why they cant heal her quickly.

halfcrzy
July 08, 2011, 12:45 AM
Mmm most likely its a physcological disorder. She was standing the whole time Ho had the blade to her neck. When Ho attacked it was to the carotid artery I believe, so theres no way it should have affected her nervous system waist down. So its either a huge plot device that 1)she lost her legs 2)they now need money to heal people, yet they have been healing people for the rest of the tests. Still though im glad to see Baam is finally setting a goal for himself. Im kind of waiting for his attitude and bravery like against the electric eel he had at the start, seems he has always been doubtful and unsure since then.

Otters11
July 09, 2011, 05:50 AM

I suspect that in reading it, you may have misunderstood what Baam meant. I don't believe he was being literal. It was a metaphor. "For my buddy who died while climbing this mountain, I shall succeed." Her injury likely disqualified her from passing that level. To my knowledge you can only progress through floors/level by passing the tests yourself or being selected. Due to her injury she is stuck on that floor. That is why they were afraid Baam would stop climbing. But what Baam is saying is something like I dedicate this journey, in hopes of discovering what Lahel had hoped to find at the top.

ErosVp
July 09, 2011, 06:30 AM
Baam is going to carry Lahel around literally. Koon said he wants to include her in the last test, if she was going to stay behind that wouldn't matter....

phio_chan
July 10, 2011, 08:02 AM
(Suddenly I'm in mood to try some manhwa... :p)

Hello, everyone! I'll be the latest addition to readers of Tower of God. I've just started reading this series, has just gone through chapter 1, and I think this could be an interesting story. The art work, like what I felt when I saw Noblesse, feels different, yet not in a way I dislike it. Yoroshiku! :vbunny

Charlie
July 10, 2011, 03:08 PM
Chapter 54 is out @ naver (http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=183559&no=55&weekday=mon).

Chapter looks promsing but again hard to say whats going on without the translation. It seems like we get some background on how Baam and Lahle met each-other.

k-dom
July 12, 2011, 04:59 PM
Indeed really good chapter. Who would have thought this teacher was on the villain side. The apparition of a secret society is promising, could he be the one who gave Ho the paper. I'm curious to learn how Koon knew it was not made by a regular.

And the flashback was interesting. Also it's still mysterious how Baam ended and survived in this cave in the first place

Charlie
July 12, 2011, 05:06 PM
Indeed really good chapter. Who would have thought this teacher was on the villain side. The apparition of a secret society is promising, could he be the one who gave Ho the paper. I'm curious to learn how Koon knew it was not made by a regular.

And the flashback was interesting. Also it's still mysterious how Baam ended and survived in this cave in the first place

I agree now a new situation has opened up. I cant wait to see who the teacher was talking to and what they want with Lahle and Baam.

It was interesting to note that Baam realized that he was locked away there and could not leave.

I wonder how it is that Lahel enter there in the first place.

Another point that might be giving some clues on Baams background is that he built a tower and climbed to the top in his original world. This could be a clue or foreshadow of some-kind.

scav
July 12, 2011, 05:14 PM
bah i enjoyed the chapter too but still too early to come to some conclusion about the teacher.

Otters11
July 12, 2011, 06:43 PM
Is grump the only group doing Tower of God?

Host Samurai
July 13, 2011, 05:32 AM
Is grump the only group doing Tower of God?

It is kinda sad but yes, they are the only group doing it.

@phio_chan: Welcome to our ToG community:super. Our community is slowly increasing it's numbers which is a good thing^^

The chapter itself was kinda unexpected in a good way. :D I would never suspect that Baam's instructor would be a spy (http://www.mangareader.net/tower-of-god/54/23) for Jahad (http://www.mangareader.net/tower-of-god/33)!! If you pay close attention to the three crimson eyes then you will see that they are one and the same. We know that the Instructor's objective are to retrieve the two weapons and possibly recruiting the two princess. The flashback was a nice analogy for Lahel, who wants to climb up the Tower that bad.

ErosVp
July 13, 2011, 07:58 AM
Really good chapter!

I'm really curious about baam and lahels past. Could they be from out of the tower? Baam didn't know the estruture of the tower (inner and outer tower) and everything he know (even speech) was taught by Lahel that was the only human around, and how can Lahel know the star if its considered a legend even among the inhabitants of the tower...

phio_chan
July 13, 2011, 08:48 AM
I agree. Chapter 54 is quite interesting. I'm surprised to see the determination of Baam to bring Lahel all the way up the tower. And for Koon to help Baam that much. I thought he has certain motives for befriending Baam in the first place...? Anyway, Baam and Lahel's identity sure is mysterious. It seems to me that Lahel is actually born inside the tower. Maybe she's lost or something when she accidentally found Baam. But then, who is Baam? To be born so mysteriously inside the tower.

And I have to say that I really, really in love with Gator now. He is so incredibly cute in his chibi version. >___<

scav
July 13, 2011, 02:08 PM
welcome to our little castle phio

Otters11
July 13, 2011, 11:11 PM
Sonar is picking something up... http://www.thcmpny.com/2636/tower-of-god-ch54-–-submerged-fish-3/

Who is, Yu Hansung?

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

The chapter itself was kinda unexpected in a good way. :D I would never suspect that Baam's instructor would be a spy (http://www.mangareader.net/tower-of-god/54/23) for Jahad (http://www.mangareader.net/tower-of-god/33)!! If you pay close attention to the three crimson eyes then you will see that they are one and the same. We know that the Instructor's objective are to retrieve the two weapons and possibly recruiting the two princess. The flashback was a nice analogy for Lahel, who wants to climb up the Tower that bad.
Lahel... come to think of it, was she trying to dig under one of the wall that divide up the tower? If not over, then under? And how do you know the TWO being discussed as, "of course they passed", are the Jahad princesses? The Green April's user is not actually a princess of Jahad. She is the Daughter of one.

He mentions two weapons. Baam's Black March and the Lizard's Green April. But that spear thrower that was with Lahel & Androssi, of course he passed. Koon Passed. Brain Guy in the Jogging Suit, who knows Koon betrayed them, passed. So I'm not sure who else might be involved. What about blanket guy???

(Though that spear bearer might be eliminated as the topic because he communicated about Baam before the exam, and probably after the training). Off topic: The five minute room test much still boggles the mind, did all those who failed really die? Failed I understand, Murder/Death/Kill? ~ Horrified! Could I have passed in the moment? I was too fascinated with the characters to answer the puzzle. I've seen the five minute clock hint and many other hints before. But I didn't put it to myself before they told me...or did I fail? Death!!!

BTW, How did Koon get that note? Boggles the mind. ~ Death to all you who don't know the answer in <5 min!!!

Host Samurai
July 14, 2011, 12:59 PM
Sonar is picking something up... http://www.thcmpny.com/2636/tower-of-god-ch54-–-submerged-fish-3/

Who is, Yu Hansung?

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

Lahel... come to think of it, was she trying to dig under one of the wall that divide up the tower? If not over, then under? And how do you know the TWO being discussed as, "of course they passed", are the Jahad princesses? The Green April's user is not actually a princess of Jahad. She is the Daughter of one.

He mentions two weapons. Baam's Black March and the Lizard's Green April. But that spear thrower that was with Lahel & Androssi, of course he passed. Koon Passed. Brain Guy in the Jogging Suit, who knows Koon betrayed them, passed. So I'm not sure who else might be involved. What about blanket guy???

(Though that spear bearer might be eliminated as the topic because he communicated about Baam before the exam, and probably after the training). Off topic: The five minute room test much still boggles the mind, did all those who failed really die? Failed I understand, Murder/Death/Kill? ~ Horrified! Could I have passed in the moment? I was too fascinated with the characters to answer the puzzle. I've seen the five minute clock hint and many other hints before. But I didn't put it to myself before they told me...or did I fail? Death!!!

BTW, How did Koon get that note? Boggles the mind. ~ Death to all you who don't know the answer in <5 min!!!

It's the Director of the second floor, who transformed Rak into a Digimon. :D

So far the one's who have passed are definetly the entire Team B of the Hide & Seek test. From Team A the one's who have passed are Koon and Leeso (jogging suit), the others like Anak aren't safe yet. But I think that Laure (blanket guy) passed too due to sending Quant up with his Shinsoo it's unconfirmed but the probability is high that he passed too.

Since Androssi & Koon were the 'only' ones who knew about Baam's and Lahel's secret. I assume that he investigate Ho's room and found it. He then concluded that no regular could have written the Note because they lacked the information that Baam and Lahel know each other.

Otters11
July 17, 2011, 06:19 PM
Since Androssi & Koon were the 'only' ones who knew about Baam's and Lahel's secret. I assume that he investigate Ho's room and found it. He then concluded that no regular could have written the Note because they lacked the information that Baam and Lahel know each other.
Mmhmm... "The Jogging Suit is strong with this one."
Appreciate the help with the name. Domo or in Korean = 감사합니다. [Thank you.]

The fact that {Lamb Chop / Yuga-ssi / RED #67 / Ren} noted "We can even see what regulars, write in their journals" goes a long was to support Koon's accusation. Logically due to the limited number of those in-the-know, it would have to be someone with access to another means of knowing. http://www.batoto.com/read/_/14832/tower-of-god_ch54_by_the-company ~ Point for Koon.

Now how he got it? Your memory seems better than mine. I thought I read it again during the test. (Checking...Checking... off topic, of the current story arc, I think this is my favorite chapter ~ Admins discussing Team A's loss & Koon, before Team B's turn. http://www.batoto.com/read/_/4007/tower-of-god_ch42_by_the-company BACK ON TOPIC: You must have a great jogging suit! http://www.batoto.com/read/_/1202/tower-of-god_ch35_by_the-company That's the note...many chapters back. I thought maybe it was on Ho's body.) Either way reasonable guess on him searching Ho's room. ~ There was a physical note, and Koon somehow got it.

Host Samurai, you passed this test. (It took me much longer to look up...*whimper*..."death for you"?)

---------- Post added July 17, 2011 at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was July 14, 2011 at 04:52 PM ----------

New Chapter. http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=183559

Fans continue to score this issue 9.9.

Host Samurai
July 18, 2011, 02:44 PM
Chapter 55 is out (http://www.batoto.com/read/_/16585/tower-of-god_ch55_by_the-company)!!!!

What an awesome chapter!!! We are about to see the first High Ranker match ever and that between Yu Hangsung and Ren of R.E.D. can't wait to see it though. And the most important information in this chapter was that Lahel knew that someone was targeting her but became a burden and motivation for Baam at the same time! Somehow I don't understand why she was selected as being a Best Seed Lightbearer in the first place, Koon on the other hand showed us why he is a scary dude^^

phio_chan
July 19, 2011, 02:20 AM
I agree with Host Samurai! It shows how much a master mind Koon is. I believe we would be able to see more side of his awesome skills as they advanced to the next floor. XD I'm curious of Lahel. Her identity, her skills, and such. To be able to advance this far without skill or luck would be impossible, right?

A battle between high rankers would be interesting, I bet. I thought they were going to dedicate chapter 55 for the battle, but alas, guess we'll have to wait for the next chapters. XD Yu Han Sung looks so dangerous despite the calm look, yet the 'sheep' is not something to take lightly... I wonder who will win. :D

Host Samurai
July 19, 2011, 09:23 AM
I wonder myself if something were to happen to Yu Han-Sung, who is the director of this floor and supervises the Regulars, who would then take care of the test? I think in the upcoming chapter we will see a little bit of Koon and Leroro's conversation and hopefully the start of the fight. :D

shaheer
July 19, 2011, 09:57 AM
Somehow I don't understand why she was selected as being a Best Seed Lightbearer in the first place, Koon on the other hand showed us why he is a scary dude^^
isnt she like baam, i mean an irregular ? if so then yes there is a good reason for her to be a best seed. Look at baam and his abilities its like having a sharingan without growing red eyes

I think in the upcoming chapter we will see a little bit of Koon and Leroro's conversation and hopefully the start of the fight.
I hope major portion of the chap deals with fight. we havent seen any clash worth the remembrance in the manga so far. I mean baams fight was just an eye candy what showed us how fast he can learn but it wasnt an all out fight.
Hope we get to see an uber clash

Host Samurai
July 19, 2011, 05:01 PM
isnt she like baam, i mean an irregular ? if so then yes there is a good reason for her to be a best seed. Look at baam and his abilities its like having a sharingan without growing red eyes

I hope major portion of the chap deals with fight. we havent seen any clash worth the remembrance in the manga so far. I mean baams fight was just an eye candy what showed us how fast he can learn but it wasnt an all out fight.

I'm not quite sure about her ever since, she started to climb the tower a strange light surrounded her and she dissappeared before Baam, who was holding her down. So I assume that she was 'chosen' to enter the Tower unlike Baam, who simply decided to follow her and opened the door on his own. But I can be wrong though, so I will wait until it's confirmed that she's also an irregular.

You're right this fight will give us a glimpse of how strong a High Ranker really is. And how far the gap is between a regular and high Ranker is. I'm really looking forward to this fight. :D

phio_chan
July 21, 2011, 09:35 AM

As far as I know there is no confirmation in who Lahel actually is, so no idea if she is an irregular or not. My hunch is that she is not an irregular... Somehow, to me, she seems to be have lots of knowledge despite her looks. :3

And I agree about the fight. So far it is interesting enough the way it is, but more action wouldn't hurt either way. I enjoyed both mind fight and physical fight, so I'm good whichever way it is. XD

Host Samurai
July 21, 2011, 11:04 AM
I assume that the R.E.D will take an antagonistic role in the story later on. Given the fact that one of their members disguised himself in order to retrieve the two 13 month series weapons, who are in the possession of Baam and Anak. The main question now is, how on earth did they notice that the Black March wasn't in Yuri's possession anymore? I understand the deal with Anak's weapon since her weapon 'dissappeared' for a long time. Or is it due to the fact that both weapons resonated and as a result the other weapons resonated aswell??

phio_chan
July 21, 2011, 11:36 AM
The main question now is, how on earth did they notice that the Black March wasn't in Yuri's possession anymore? I understand the deal with Anak's weapon since her weapon 'dissappeared' for a long time. Or is it due to the fact that both weapons resonated and as a result the other weapons resonated aswell??

Probably. Or there is a spy. I think I read somewhere that Jahad could be called as 'master' of the Tower, or something like that? Based from that fact, his act of bestowing 13 powerful weapons to someone not directly related to him, even if they had undergone strict training and such, would be kinda... suspicious. I think there is a special meaning behind this action, and that he would watch over those who yield weapons he made.

Let's say that there are 13 Jahad Princess. Thinking backwards. similar to what happened to the true Anak Jahad, what happened if the wielder of the weapon died or violate the rules of being a Princess? It seems like the weapon is passed to the next generation by the help of certain spies. And this R.E.D is just one of them.

shinobi
July 22, 2011, 01:46 PM
finally finished reading to the last chapter!! I read some recommendations to read TOG, and now I'm happy I did!! :amuse

looks like a different level of a fight is about to start,, and lolz I was taking that sheep-like dude lightly!! :p I hope that Leroro won't argue with Koon too much and allow us to see the fight next chapter...

from the dates of the recent chapters released I think the chapter usually comes out on Monday??

Charlie
July 22, 2011, 06:10 PM
The raws for Tog are out on Mondays Korean time. Glad you like the series, welcome to the Tower of god thread. ^^
The scans are released when the scanlator releases them, time varies.

Host Samurai
July 23, 2011, 05:36 PM
Let's say that there are 13 Jahad Princess. Thinking backwards. similar to what happened to the true Anak Jahad, what happened if the wielder of the weapon died or violate the rules of being a Princess? It seems like the weapon is passed to the next generation by the help of certain spies. And this R.E.D is just one of them.

According to this (http://www.mangareader.net/tower-of-god/33) Jahad is the ruler of the Tower.

I think you are on the right track with your assumption that the R.E.D do the King's dirty work if the Princess either failed or are kinda involved with their assignment. If they are spies of the King then, there must be several of them on each floor to look for any information or some sort.

Charlie
July 24, 2011, 11:59 AM
New chapter is out at Naver (http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=183559&no=57&weekday=mon).

Seems to have a lot of discussion so, its hard to say whats been said.

Will have to wait for a translation to come out. From the panels its seems like some important things were said.

Host Samurai
July 24, 2011, 04:52 PM
The chapter itself was interesting. We didn't get the fight between High Rankers but instead we got to see a glimpse of their powers. And in addition it seems like Yu Hansung and Ren joined forces in order to retrieve the Black March and the Green April!!! What I also found interesting was that Leoro seems to suspect the Director. Well I can't be certain due to the lack of a translation. Despite that it was a good chapter.

Otters11
July 25, 2011, 07:34 PM
I didn't sense Host's spoiler. Also she did something strange with the cup of coffee. Either way they both walked away from the conflict, so some sort of understanding must have been reached. But that cup tells me she is dwelling on the discussion and has plans of her own.

What's super cool, is I can't even begin to imagine how they conjure up the avatars or creatures from Shinsoo? Truly the writer has struck on someone awesome in story telling. The alligator Rak really is adorable in the most disturbing way. I kill you! What? He's staying behind for a girl? Is it mating season, or some rut? I'll rip out his banana!!! hahaha. I'm terrified of the base logic and ferocious attitude, but goodness, he really does look like a Digimon in the cute stage. lol I chuckle every time I think of the prank she has played on him. Wonder how long she will make him see the world from the view of those he once mocked as beneath him?

Host Samurai
July 26, 2011, 06:53 AM
I didn't sense Host's spoiler. Also she did something strange with the cup of coffee. Either way they both walked away from the conflict, so some sort of understanding must have been reached. But that cup tells me she is dwelling on the discussion and has plans of her own.

Well, I hope this might help (http://www.mangareader.net/tower-of-god/26/4) you in order to understand my point of view. The director seems to be aware of Baam and his 'dangerous' talent. If you take a look at the link then you will probably also come to the same conclusions as I that the director is pulling the strings behind the shadows.

ErosVp
July 26, 2011, 07:24 AM
I remenber that! The guardian of the first floor (Heldon was it?) was also hostile to Baam because he was an irregular... And the director seems to be loyal servant of the second's floor leader, Whom by the way i would like to see.

Host Samurai
July 27, 2011, 06:22 AM
Chapter 56 is out (http://www.mangareader.net/tower-of-god/56)!!!

And I was right about Yu Hansung too. Who joined forces with Agent Ren in order to retrieve the Black March, Green April and to eliminate Anak Zahard. The story is picking up nicely. :jacko

ErosVp
July 27, 2011, 06:32 AM
Don't forget the author promisses events that will shock the entire tower ahead!!

I can't wait for Yuri to arrive! She seems like a nice person, and she would frustate the wishes of Ren and Yu Hansung by retrieving the Black March and Green April herself.

Host Samurai
July 27, 2011, 06:47 AM
Don't forget the author promisses events that will shock the entire tower ahead!!

I can't wait for Yuri to arrive! She seems like a nice person, and she would frustate the wishes of Ren and Yu Hansung by retrieving the Black March and Green April herself.

Ah your right I totally forgot about her. She will definetly play a significant role in the upcoming events. But first we will get the results of the regulars and then let the next test begin. Besides that I got the impression from the director that she might have some other plans regarding the regulars. And Rak's rival is a confirmed irregular that's awesome.!!! :Haha

phio_chan
July 27, 2011, 07:41 AM
I wonder what Koon meant when he said "My current self was exactly the same as before." The 'before' Koon was a doubtful person, true? He couldn't simply trust everything he saw, even though it was the truth. Did it mean his predictions were wrong or something?

Recover the lost Black March and Green April, huh... It must have meant to recover Black March from Baam and Green April from the fake Anak Jahad. Does it mean that those weapons would be returned to the princesses or to Jahad? But to hand over the weapon to someone who is not chosen by Jahad himself must be something taboo, right? So that means the weapons would return to Jahad. And the current princesses would be eliminated. Hmm.

Look forward to see who will past the test, although some names are clear enough. :p

ErosVp
July 27, 2011, 07:56 AM
Like when he was plotting to send his sister to be a princess, and plotting how everybody should act in the test... Messing with everyone lives and choices without even asking! And the result was that Ho died, Lahel suffered a grave injury and Baam was sad because learn the brutal methods of the world or hatred people can sense....

Host Samurai
July 27, 2011, 08:57 AM
I wonder what Koon meant when he said "My current self was exactly the same as before." The 'before' Koon was a doubtful person, true? He couldn't simply trust everything he saw, even though it was the truth. Did it mean his predictions were wrong or something?

Recover the lost Black March and Green April, huh... It must have meant to recover Black March from Baam and Green April from the fake Anak Jahad. Does it mean that those weapons would be returned to the princesses or to Jahad? But to hand over the weapon to someone who is not chosen by Jahad himself must be something taboo, right? So that means the weapons would return to Jahad. And the current princesses would be eliminated. Hmm.

Look forward to see who will past the test, although some names are clear enough. :p

ErosVP summed it up perfectly.

The weapons would have returned to Jahad so that he can reward the other princesess for being adopted by him. Since Yuri handed over the Black March to Baam her life is also in danger because she commited a taboo just like Anak Jahad's mother. I wonder how the big wave that the director mentioned will look like? Will it be in the form of a test or something completly different?

phio_chan
July 27, 2011, 09:41 AM
Thanks for the explanation, guys! :D

About the big wave Yu Han Sung was talking about, I think it's more towards who will pass the test for each group. Connecting it to the fact that he would like to aid REN to recover Black March and Green April (which in the way would eliminate Baam, it seems), as well as eliminating Anak Jahad. And since there seems to be someone outside the regulars who want to eliminate Baam as well like what Koon said... I think there might be some kind of explanation to this in the next chapter. ^^

shaheer
July 28, 2011, 12:10 PM
I hoped that a fight would ensue but the story turned in a complete new direction, what is actually going on in hte Tower is a mystery so many branches!!
Baam seems to be a complete mystery to the floor guys. Undoubtly Baam would pass but i am sure they will have some kind a spy to watch over him .
Koons is one hell of a strategist i hope he finds a way to make things moving, cuz other wise even though Baam would pass he wount go up. Apparantly examination wise i dont see lahel passing, and if Lahel stays its highly obvious that he would stay

what Bugs me is what is the floor master planning

k-dom
July 28, 2011, 12:31 PM
After this chapter, I have no idea anymore who will pass the test and who will not. After all, the one who had more chance to past so far are the ones who are 'dangerous' for the tower

Charlie
August 01, 2011, 12:37 AM
Chap 57 raw is up @ Naver (http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=183559&no=58&weekday=mon).

It seems a way for Lahel to move forward has been given, at least given a possibility now. The only problem is you're going to have to defeat the administrator . ^^

Can't wait for a translation .

Host Samurai
August 01, 2011, 02:04 PM
We definetly need a translation for this chapter since I have no idea what's going on. I only have one clue that Koon is about to start a 'debate' with the director which could end really bad. If my assuption is correct the other revolutionary Spearbearer was put to his place by the director physically.

ErosVp
August 02, 2011, 11:36 AM
The chapter is out at mangareader! Just read...

Great chapter, with a disturbing cliffhanger! What is Koon planing? This is dangerous you bastard!!!!

But the information about the tower was the strong point of the chapter. I already read about Phantaminum, Enryu, Jahad and Urek Mazino before at ToGwikia (first, second, third and forth high rankers respectively), but it hyped Urek really good. Well, since he is the only one of the four that is active this make him the most influential person of the tower... And Yuri wants Baam to enter his team?!

phio_chan
August 02, 2011, 11:54 AM
Great chapter, with a disturbing cliffhanger! What is Koon planing? This is dangerous you bastard!!!!

Agree.
I also agree with Mr. Ro about what he said about water and wave. He is quite wise, after all, despite his appearance. :3

I'm afraid that... the solution Koon found... was exactly what happened to that person. "Leave the stage with mind intact." I think more or less he is planning to get himself 'sacrificed'... But it's Koon, so I wonder if he'll get that far for Lahel, who actually has nothing to do with him, except Baam? And I wonder if he really do that, would Baam interfere with him or such. ^^"

Can't wait for next chapters, arrhh~

Host Samurai
August 03, 2011, 05:09 PM
Agree.
I also agree with Mr. Ro about what he said about water and wave. He is quite wise, after all, despite his appearance. :3

I'm afraid that... the solution Koon found... was exactly what happened to that person. "Leave the stage with mind intact." I think more or less he is planning to get himself 'sacrificed'... But it's Koon, so I wonder if he'll get that far for Lahel, who actually has nothing to do with him, except Baam? And I wonder if he really do that, would Baam interfere with him or such. ^^"

Can't wait for next chapters, arrhh~

I agree with you guys. Whatever Koon is going to do he will face the director with a plan since he has the mindset of a ruler, which will make the 'confrotation' memorable. I think Koon will get that far even for Lahel because she is a part of his (and Baam's) team. In this case the little fish (Koon) is entering the same waters as a 'starving' Shark (Yu Hansung). If the situations turns out worse for him then I'm more than certain that Baam and Rak will join him. Thus the director will see that he can't mess around with them.

phio_chan
August 04, 2011, 01:05 AM
In this case the little fish (Koon) is entering the same waters as a 'starving' Shark (Yu Hansung). If the situations turns out worse for him then I'm more than certain that Baam and Rak will join him. Thus the director will see that he can't mess around with them.

True, but no matter what, the director is still the director. Even if all the participants were to go against him, he would have the right to declare that they all pass or fail, right? I'm worried that this action would bring Koon, Baam, and Rak to meet certain problems, especially because they had passed. But still, I agree with you that Koon has no ordinary mind and so his battle with the director would be interesting. ^^

ErosVp
August 04, 2011, 11:33 AM
One thing that i liked to know is that the tower is just a part of one universe the author imagined... I wonder if the time inside the tower is slow or static, and if there are differences in time between the inner tower, middle area and outer tower. Because Yuri climbed the tower in 100 years and was considered a prodigy, and the one who climbed the tower in least amount of time was Urek that climbed it in 50 years...

Host Samurai
August 05, 2011, 04:05 PM
One thing that i liked to know is that the tower is just a part of one universe the author imagined... I wonder if the time inside the tower is slow or static, and if there are differences in time between the inner tower, middle area and outer tower. Because Yuri climbed the tower in 100 years and was considered a prodigy, and the one who climbed the tower in least amount of time was Urek that climbed it in 50 years...

On which chapter was that stated? The thing with Urek climbing the Tower in 50 years, I'm pretty you sure that's the first time that I've heard of that.

But now regarding the chapter itself it seems like we totally forgot to mention that Urek is the one, who is behind the Anti-Zahard organisation. Well his goal might be harmful to the existence for the ones who 'rule' the Tower.

ErosVp
August 05, 2011, 04:22 PM
I find that information here (http://towerofgod.wikia.com/wiki/Urek_Mazino)..

Almost every information in this chapter i already knew because of that.... You heard that there wasn't law in the tower until Jahad climbed it and made a pact with the guardians until the floor 154 right? Do you know he climbed the tower with 10 partners, that later began the 10 great families that are always mentioned? Koon's father is one of those and he is the ranked in 6th, every head of the 10 families owns a floor on the tower...

I don't know if i have to put such information on a spoiler tag... In the OP forum people put informations of the databooks in spoiler tags?

k-dom
August 07, 2011, 11:00 AM
Time for Sunday spoiler
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=183559&weekday=mon

but once again it's a bit difficult without the translation

murtas
August 08, 2011, 10:05 AM
wow, started this yesterday and did a big marathon and have already catched up...

well what can i say, at first the setting was a bit fishy and it seemed like out of an RPG game.
But it started growing and still i don't like the setting much, beside it being a big fantasy world.

What have casted most of my interest is definetely the characters, what a great cast the writer already brought together and the story is developing quite necessily in that weak setting.

And i thought of this in bakuman terms, this is like a non-mainstream yet mainstream battlemanga, just without pantyflashs. :p

Host Samurai
August 09, 2011, 08:27 AM
New chapter is out (http://www.batoto.com/read/_/20590/tower-of-god_ch58_by_the-company)!!!

I have to admit that this chapter is easily one of the best, I've seen so far.

Koon did it again.:D That guy is one scary dude, seriously. The way he manipulates people he even made the director 'believe' that he didn't know about Baam being an Irregular! And Rak assured his position as the Leader with his speech. What I like the most about this chapter is that Rak was able to see through Koon.. Now I got some questions, does that mean that anyone who wants to help Baam climbing the Tower can participate? How on earth did the director know that Baam was an Irregular? Who could have told him about it?

Charlie
August 09, 2011, 10:18 AM
@ Hs - good question.

Koon was pretty impressive. At first I thought he was being serious. :sweat

A great chapter indeed.

The director / admin must be given more info on the players.

Also, knowing that info already, why is the admin trying to push Baam to take the test?

I'm not sure if this was mentioned before but this chapter reveled that the 10 big family heads were all irregulars or at least the main one Zahard was.

So they want to prevent players like them from stepping forward and essentially dethrone them?

@murtas - welcome to the tog section~~ :party

k-dom
August 09, 2011, 01:27 PM
That was indeed a really cool chapter. Baam looks more and more confident in his abilities and if it was not for his angelic face what he says to the director is scary.
And to force everyone to continue helping climb climb the tower because they are now labeled as irregular helpers... Koon you are another scary angel !

Charlie, maybe the first floor director told him

naruto-niichan
August 09, 2011, 02:47 PM
How on earth did the director know that Baam was an Irregular? Who could have told him about it?

Well I supposed Headon told him, I think he delivers the information since the rule to kick out the irregulars was made (Headon knows if someone opened the door by himself. See HERE (http://www.mangareader.net/1757-56632-31/tower-of-god/chapter-1.html). And he knew about Baams goal too). After all the test was made to get rid of them, so Headon tells the Admin of the test and the admin places a few extra burdens on the irregular.

I pretty much enjoyed the chapter :thumbs
I liked Rak's and especially Baam's speech. He really owned the director. Every time I get the impression that Baam is more of a wimp he proves me wrong :zomg
Kinda expected that Koon planned everything out again but I thought Rak was in too, so it was a nice surprise that Rak actually thought of something by himself. Baam's team is growing on me more and more. Now I'm really looking forward to the next chap!
the test by the guardian must be incredibly hard :vin

Host Samurai
August 09, 2011, 02:50 PM
That was indeed a really cool chapter. Baam looks more and more confident in his abilities and if it was not for his angelic face what he says to the director is scary.
And to force everyone to continue helping climb climb the tower because they are now labeled as irregular helpers... Koon you are another scary angel !

Charlie, maybe the first floor director told him

Ah, do you mean the rabbit, who raised the level of difficulty for Baam's first test? I totally forgot about him. xD IIRC he did know that Baam was looking for Lahel and him being an Irregular. I'm looking forward for the next test since apparently the guardian will evaluate them. And the one's who didn't participate can hopefully continue to climb the tower (I'm looking at you Hwa-Ryu :hip)

naruto-niichan
August 09, 2011, 03:02 PM
Ah, do you mean the rabbit, who raised the level of difficulty for Baam's first test? I totally forgot about him. xD IIRC he did know that Baam was looking for Lahel and him being an Irregular. I'm looking forward for the next test since apparently the guardian will evaluate them. And the one's who didn't participate can hopefully continue to climb the tower (I'm looking at you Hwa-Ryu :hip)

yeah I was talking about him ;) it seems very likely that he delivers information regarding dangerous threats to the tower.
Did I misinterpret something? I thought everyone who was qualified joined Baam thanks to Koon and Rak. (and who's Hwa-Ryu? Kinda difficult to remember the name of all the participants)

Host Samurai
August 09, 2011, 03:56 PM
yeah I was talking about him ;) it seems very likely that he delivers information regarding dangerous threats to the tower.
Did I misinterpret something? I thought everyone who was qualified joined Baam thanks to Koon and Rak. (and who's Hwa-Ryu? Kinda difficult to remember the name of all the participants)

I'm not quite sure myself about who is allowed to take the final test along with Baam. But I think because the director won't have a say in this matter and the floor guardian will be the one who will be the final judge. I assumed that the one's who didn't qualify will also have the chance to continue to climb the Tower because Lahel is technically speaking also disqualified and this test is to make her pass for the next floor. Hwa-Ryun is the other Shinsoo user, who lost her eye because of Baam, you know the red-haired girl with the eye-patch. This way, Baam's group would grow in numbers. :D

naruto-niichan
August 09, 2011, 04:06 PM
I'm not quite sure myself about who is allowed to take the final test along with Baam. But I think because the director won't have a say in this matter and the floor guardian will be the one who will be the final judge. I assumed that the one's who didn't qualify will also have the chance to continue to climb the Tower because Lahel is technically speaking also disqualified and this test is to make her pass for the next floor. Hwa-Ryun is the other Shinsoo user, who lost her eye because of Baam, you know the red-haired girl with the eye-patch. This way, Baam's group would grow in numbers. :D

Good point, didn't thought of that! I assume that, like the director said, everyone can join Baam if they want to. I actually liked the girl with the eye-patch, so I wouldn't mind if she would be able to join but I don't expect that all disqualified will come back.
The last few chapters have been fairly interesting, it's a shame that we will have to wait one week :/ Looking at the fact that the tower seems sooooo large, I can't see the story ending in less than 10 years.

ErosVp
August 09, 2011, 10:06 PM
What a great chapter!!!!

I am like Rak now, i knew from the begining Koon was manipulating everyone! But it surprised me everyone went, i thought the strong one would go and Koon would pass the normal test for being the only good one....

Zahard and his 10 companions were irregulars, but since it was before the tower had any laws they aren't considered as irregulars now... Headon is the only guardian that can abandon his floor, he is the one who choose who will climb the tower and is currently looking for the second ranker (i forgot his name, the one who killed a guardian).

It was said that since Headon is the one who select guys who will climb, regular don't go in his floor. So why Lahel is considered a regular? She was there when Baam passed right? This is in my mind since it revealed thet the red female giant was the irregular...

Charlie
August 09, 2011, 10:13 PM
Off the top of my head I cant recall anywhere in the chapters it being mentioned about Lahel.

Didn't Lahel willingly enter or was chosen to enter the tower on her own?

Then Baam somehow stumbled in afterwards?

ErosVp
August 09, 2011, 10:47 PM
When the director was talking about dangerous people, and two irregulars. It implyed that the other irregular was that giant red armored girl right? It had a picture of her...

We saw by Rinnen that Headon chooses who enter the tower, and they are imediatally transfered to the second floor. Lahel and Baam seemed to have entered the same way, and after Baam pass the test we can see Headon talking with Lahel..

Charlie
August 09, 2011, 10:52 PM
When the director was talking about dangerous people, and two irregulars. It implyed that the other irregular was that giant red armored girl right? It had a picture of her...

We saw by Rinnen that Headon chooses who enter the tower, and they are imediatally transfered to the second floor. Lahel and Baam seemed to have entered the same way, and after Baam pass the test we can see Headon talking with Lahel..

Ah, I really don't remember too well. Can you link the chapter so I can look it up?

Might have to re- read the series from the beginning, lol.

I'm not recalling things to well. ^^;

phio_chan
August 10, 2011, 10:43 AM
What a chapter! I think it is beautifully designed, especially the characters. I like all the characters of this chapter (with the exception of those who finally decided to take the test with Baam, lol), especially Gator *cough* Rak. He won epically. XD

And I thought he was really serious. I mean, his expressions and words made me totally believe that he didn't know that Baam is an irregular. Even until know I still feel that he's serious about it, though the last few pages with Rak was suspicious if I consider that he didn't know anything about this. So that means he really knew everything...? *sigh* Scary guy. XD

I think yes, the rankers, rulers, and guardians would like to wipe out the strong regulars and irregulars from the tower because they didn't want to be disturbed. I think so far it is the most probable explanation. I also think that there must be 'spies' all over the tower, like how I think there are spies for Jahad to know if the weapons he gave to the princesses were being used properly or not. These spies would report to the rankers, rulers, and guardians about what happened inside the tower, including the fact about irregulars. It is very unlikely for an administrator of a test not to know about the participants, especially irregulars. They would have checked it thoroughly.

Off the top of my head I cant recall anywhere in the chapters it being mentioned about Lahel.

Didn't Lahel willingly enter or was chosen to enter the tower on her own?

I am planning to re-read the whole series as well, but from what I remember, I think Lahel is a regular. She seemed to know too much about the tower to be an irregular. I wonder what kind of world exist outside the tower, and if there were anyone who could tell her about what exists at the top of the tower if Lahel was an irregular. I suppose she is a chosen regular, who wandered around the tower, then somehow found Baam.

ErosVp
August 11, 2011, 06:52 AM
There are towns in the middle area and outer tower, so pratically everyone that enter the tower knows about its struture. Just Baam seems an exception, i think irregulars are clueless about the tower either.... The place from where Baam and Lahel came from seems a mistery for us and for ToG universe too. Speaking of its universe, what is its name again? I think the author plans more stories for this universe outside the tower.

Last chapter (http://www.mangareader.net/tower-of-god/57/6) (and the previous i think) we saw that the other irregular is the giant red female that are Rak's rival... But at the begining (http://www.mangafox.com/manga/tower_of_god/c004/6.html) we were at least hinted that Lahel was wacthing Baam's test... I read at ToG wikia that Headon goes to middle area and inner tower, chooses who will enter the tower and teleports them to Evankhell's floor, and the regular only sees him in this moment and some even don't sees him. And Rinnen's background confirmed that.... So why it seems Lahel was there? It wasn't her?

shaheer
August 11, 2011, 07:06 AM
THIS CHAPTER IS ONE OF THE MOST FIGGING UYBER ONE YET

i was expecting an awesome chap but not this awesome. omg baam started threatening the directer as if he is equal to her

any way i was thinking of posting the pages which deserves the accolade and gave me goosebumps (well not literary ... you know what i mean)
http://www.mangareader.net/tower-of-god/58/17
http://www.mangareader.net/tower-of-god/58/48
http://www.mangareader.net/tower-of-god/58/51

ErosVp
August 11, 2011, 08:07 AM
Since you guys were talking about reading again from the begining, i started too. Interesting thing that in the preview when there is the question "what you want most in the world", it shows Hatsu for glory, Koon for power and Anak for revenge... The author already planned some things in advance...

I was always wondering how Lahel knew about the stars, since there are more floors above the 134th and the stars they see inside the tower are fakes... When i noticed in one of the firsts chapters Lahel said that if they climb the tower they can go outside!!!! Outside??!! I need to pay more atention in the details...

shaheer
August 11, 2011, 08:39 AM
Lahel is my least liked character, I remember there was a chap in which lahel had a dream in which she imagined that finally she reached the towers top and saw the star and she was sauntering happily and aimlessly, all of a sudden she saw baam waving at her and slowly a lot of silhouette s appeared beside baam. They started talking together and after some time baam turned around and walked off from lahel while she stared emptily at them. just then she woke up.

one of the best part of the manga
Showed what she really deserves. i am not against the idea where you need to pursue your won dream. but i am agains tthe idea that one should be loyal to you all through his life when all you do is pursue your dream. You get the stars lady but hopefully you loose baam. that way it ll be fair

Though Baam threatened the director abt the stuffs that thats waiting at the top of the tower, by which he means that Lahels wish better be fulfilled i hope tha tin near future he fights for his own sake and his own behest . Not because of lahel or because he was pursuing lahel and obstacle appeared.
May be then lahel will understand stars aint that big deal

phio_chan
August 12, 2011, 01:50 AM
Haha~ I can understand that sentiment of yours, shaheer. At certain point Baam's dedication to Lahel feels like too stupid for me. But if we consider it from Baam's point of view, he didn't really have anything in his world but Lahel who taught him various things. So I'd say Baam's devotion towards Lahel is kinda natural for someone like him. Though I agree that I hope one day Baam would find another reason to climb the tower, a reason more for himself, to find out who he is; not merely to help Lahel realizes her dream. ^^

k-dom
August 14, 2011, 10:31 AM
New chapter is out

And there is no need of spoiler tag this week :-)

ErosVp
August 14, 2011, 12:32 PM
I liked the chapter but it could be better! The artist is not genius enough to be able to make awesome/epic chapter without words! Slam Dunk did that one time right? The author there did a better job...

I'll miss Rak's chibi form damn!

Host Samurai
August 16, 2011, 11:36 AM
Chapter 59 is out (http://www.batoto.com/read/_/21834/tower-of-god_ch59_by_the-company)!!! It was a nice transition chapter, like the calm before the storm. What I liked the most about the chapter was Baam's and Androssi's training it seems like Koon and Leeso made for Baam a training schedule. And as expected he improved a lot in such a short time, while everyone was partying really hard, Laure was still able to sleep. :D

murtas
August 16, 2011, 04:31 PM
Yeah, the chapter seems shorter without text.
But surely it was a nice change of pace and it was totally understandable, so grats to the author to risk something like this.
The new group seems totally awesome and it makes me believe the one man vouyage will turn into a group of friendship trying to climb the tower together.
Which is another 180% turn with the storyline before. Well it was already hitting at 3 with the Koon and Rak and for sure there is alot of fodder characters still, so lets see how things will turn out with this current group.

tenebrae
August 16, 2011, 05:19 PM
Just got into this and read it all last night, very interesting and the long all color pages took some getting used to but very good. Rak has the best lines but I cant remember much of them besides him yelling turtle lol. What is everyone's favorite quotes in it though, lots of cool lines are said throughout.

Charlie
August 16, 2011, 05:47 PM
Just got into this and read it all last night, very interesting and the long all color pages took some getting used to but very good. Rak has the best lines but I cant remember much of them besides him yelling turtle lol. What is everyone's favorite quotes in it though, lots of cool lines are said throughout.

I don't have a favorite line that I can remember but I agree that Raks turtle remarks are really funny.

Welcome to the manahwa section and the tower of god thread as well.

The webtoon format with color is a little odd when you've been reading black and white manga pages but you will quickly adjust with prolonged reading.

tenebrae
August 16, 2011, 11:13 PM
also I checked out the tower of god wiki and it has TONS of info not in the manga, most seems accurate with what we have been told but...where does this info come from I wonder?

ErosVp
August 17, 2011, 01:29 AM
Favorite quote? I can't remember correctely, but Rak talking about Koon's banana is a win!

Many revelations in the latests chapters i already knew from the wikia. I imagine the authos has a blog and release information there for the fans...

phio_chan
August 17, 2011, 02:31 AM
Aw, the new chapter feels very short for me. XD Indeed it's because of the pages without texts in it. It's kinda heartwarming, after what happened all this time. Baam has always been alone, not considering Koon and Rak; and the fights were full of lies and cheats between other contestants. So to see them trained and had fun together before the final exam felt like they actually blended into one team. I'm looking forward to the final exam. ^^

P.S.: So there's a human inside that sheep! Woot?! I thought that sheep is kind of a monster. :XD

Host Samurai
August 17, 2011, 04:33 AM
Aw, the new chapter feels very short for me. XD Indeed it's because of the pages without texts in it. It's kinda heartwarming, after what happened all this time. Baam has always been alone, not considering Koon and Rak; and the fights were full of lies and cheats between other contestants. So to see them trained and had fun together before the final exam felt like they actually blended into one team. I'm looking forward to the final exam. ^^

P.S.: So there's a human inside that sheep! Woot?! I thought that sheep is kind of a monster. :XD

Yeah, I agree. Koon's acting skills is really impressive he played the bad boy on purpose. I totally forgot about Ren it looks like that his appearance is that of a young teenager and not a monster with tongues all over the place. :D Since the final exam is called submerged fish hunt does that mean that the group has to fight the director's pet?

phio_chan
August 17, 2011, 04:44 AM
Since the final exam is called submerged fish hunt does that mean that the group has to fight the director's pet?

I think so. I bet the director's pet going to play a role on the next exam. I can't really imagine what it could be, but I bet they would have to get an item, work in team, with the huge fish stand in their way. :3

tenebrae
August 17, 2011, 05:59 PM
Ah so think its all from blogs? itd be nice to get those translated one day. Yeah it'd be cool if it involved the directors pet. Maybe this is the time for baam to shine some more, his first test did involve a fish and he surprised all involved with his courage, something he has yet to show anyone in my opinion.

Otters11
August 18, 2011, 04:17 PM
Well, I hope this might help (http://www.mangareader.net/tower-of-god/26/4) you in order to understand my point of view. The director seems to be aware of Baam and his 'dangerous' talent. If you take a look at the link then you will probably also come to the same conclusions as I that the director is pulling the strings behind the shadows.

Thanks, I had forgotten all about, this conversation. But I still don't understand it.
1) What is his 'dangerous' talent? 2) And for this topic, what are "The laws of the tower"?
It would be be much easier to understand the story if they took the time to explain these things.

I get that she is pulling strings. Thankfully Lero Ro is straight forward and frank in his actions or opinions. So we get some balance or contrast with which to see things. And the Royal Enforcement Division #67, has stated quite clearly that her interests and involvement in this Testing floor are unexplained. He said something like, "with her powers why would she be wasting her time on this testing floor?" The RED 67 did say he wanted both weapons. But she didn't actually seem interested in them at all, even though she agreed to help make it possible for him to achived this goal. It seems her goals are something greater than what she agreed on with RED 67.

Either way. If someone could explain points one (1) and two (2) from above that would be much appreciated.

Charlie
August 18, 2011, 04:27 PM
I think Baams dangerous talent is purely unlimited growth potential. His powers may indeed overshadow the current ruling heads of the tower and that is something they're afraid of.

As for number two, I'm not sure.

shaheer
August 18, 2011, 11:16 PM
i think the Irregulars/the ones who are devoided of the permission to enter the tower harbour incredible potential in terms of magnifying ther abilities.
i thikn that the tower test them whether the potential they poses is strong enough to withstand and break in through the towers guarding facilities and become irregular. the ones who cant are the ones whose abilities arent ripe enough or strong enough.
the chapter was all abt getting ready for the great test so it was kind a boring
Hope that the test is impressive and helps Baam to bring out is potential in mamoth scale(the test is only for the irregulars mainly so obvioulsy baam must do sth to impress the guardian)

phio_chan
August 20, 2011, 03:42 AM
@Otters11: Nice questions there. :thumbs

1). Baam is a wave controller, a person who can control shinsoo in the tower to meet what he wants, right? And based on other wave controllers before the test back then, everyone agreed that Baam demonstrated a very amazing skill in controlling shinsoo even though he is an irregular and it was his first time learning how to control shinsoo. As said, irregulars always bring chaos with their amazing power. If things going like this, I imagine that what Charlie said would happen. I think this is why the tower regards Baam as 'dangerous'. Probably there is another reason, who knows? :P

2). I'm not sure about that as well. But I think the law of the tower is the fact that it only invites certain people (regulars) but still there are outsiders who can enter it (irregulars)? :3

Charlie
August 21, 2011, 01:08 PM
Raw chapter 60 is out @ Naver (http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=183559&no=61&weekday=mon).

Not what I was expecting but the chapter seems to be an explanation of the rules.

murtas
August 21, 2011, 02:46 PM
looking at the raw (well i normally dont do it, but i highly antecipated this chapter)
It was a bit lacking to have a whole chapter to explaining the test, blah :(

ErosVp
August 21, 2011, 03:47 PM
I don't know what to say. This is a great series, but it usually takes the time with plots and all because its universe is too complex! I don't see it as a bad thing, but 154 floors and yuri is at 500th place in the high rankers right? So i was expecting simpler things sometimes to rush a little the plot.... I thought it was going to be only action, but it seems interesting with weird creature and it looks like they will have another struggle of witts and brains, Koon might shine again instead of Baam...

Host Samurai
August 26, 2011, 04:55 AM
The chapter is kinda a mix of the explanation of how they will pass the test. The first step seems to be to caught at least two of those seals look-a-like. Leeso succeded in separating the group of those this way catching one should be fairly easy. The second step is to capture that 'thing' which will suck things up like a vacuum cleaner but unlike in the first step those 'things' seem to be guarded, that's why Hatsu is there in case a fight might occur. But the most dangeous being in that whole area is that black thing, who has already traced Hatsu without him noticing. I think in order to pass the test they have to acquire that pearl.

---------- Post added August 26, 2011 at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was August 22, 2011 at 08:16 PM ----------

Chapter 60 is finally out (http://www.batoto.com/read/_/23881/tower-of-god_ch60_by_the-company)!!

ErosVp
August 26, 2011, 05:45 AM
So they don't have to capture anything at all! Strange test, but the chapter was regular/good. I have yet to see a bad chapter in Noblesse or ToG....

Shame Baam won't be able to do anything, maybe it is time for the others character to shine, like Hatsu... But the one i really want to see showing his abilities is Rak, he hasn't show too much.

Host Samurai
August 26, 2011, 07:13 AM
So they don't have to capture anything at all! Strange test, but the chapter was regular/good. I have yet to see a bad chapter in Noblesse or ToG....

Shame Baam won't be able to do anything, maybe it is time for the others character to shine, like Hatsu... But the one i really want to see showing his abilities is Rak, he hasn't show too much.

Yeah, I feel the same. But it's interesting how the test is structured according to that Baam and Lahel won't be tested but the others instead! It will be interesting to see how they will handle it, especially due to them being exposed to danger by helping Baam climbing the Tower.

phio_chan
August 27, 2011, 05:51 AM
Amazing.
I just think that this test is unique but the level of difficulty is very high as well. To get something has always been mankind's purpose; I mean, it's natural when you are told to get something. But to keep and protect what you have already had is just a unique task. Not to mention the complications they have to face. Baam and Lahel depend a lot on their friends. XD

Somehow I feel like the Bull's appearance is not by coincidence. -_-;

ErosVp
August 27, 2011, 02:45 PM

What do you mean? I think it is familiar, but i can't recall....

Host Samurai
August 27, 2011, 04:54 PM

What do you mean? I think it is familiar, but i can't recall....

I think she meant that the Bull might be Ren or Hwa Ryun in disguise. But I personally think it's the latter due to obvious reasons. :p

ErosVp
August 27, 2011, 07:50 PM
Ahh... Hwa Ryun seems strong, but not strong enough to go against a Zahard princess for exemple. Maybe as strong as Hatsu, for Anak or Androssi she wouldn't be a match.

phio_chan
August 28, 2011, 03:44 AM
Thank you for answering, Host Samurai! :p That, and another speculation that maybe the Director or someone strong enough at the tower 'tamed' the Bulls for events like this. So his appearance had been planned by the Director and his team. It's just suspicious. At first I thought the Director is more or less a nice guy, so maybe what he said about helping that sheep (I forgot his name) was a lie and had a purpose. :P

(Sorry, but I forgot, which one is Ren and which one is Hwa Ryun? :XD)

Host Samurai
August 28, 2011, 03:57 AM
Ahh... Hwa Ryun seems strong, but not strong enough to go against a Zahard princess for exemple. Maybe as strong as Hatsu, for Anak or Androssi she wouldn't be a match.

In the crown game she fought very well against Androssi. She gave her a hard time plus her skills in Shinsoo weren't that bad either.

@phio_chan: Shame on you! :p Hwa Ryu is the redhaired girl, who lost her eye due to Baam in the finals of the crown game. Ren is a member of the Zahard Division, who wants to eliminate Anak and retrieve the two thirteen month series weapon. :D

ErosVp
August 28, 2011, 08:10 AM
I must say i had to look in ToGwikia to remenber who was Hwa Ryu! haha

Hwa Ryu hold her own against Androssi (who was fightin more relaxed), but she was smart to avoid her at one time and go for Baam.... And i really get the impression she is not bad at all! She was in which class? Was she with Baam? If yes, then Laure and Baam are better...

phio_chan, REN is an important character! How could you forget? XD

phio_chan
August 28, 2011, 11:27 AM
Hwa Ryu hold her own against Androssi (who was fightin more relaxed), but she was smart to avoid her at one time and go for Baam.... And i really get the impression she is not bad at all! She was in which class? Was she with Baam? If yes, then Laure and Baam are better...

phio_chan, REN is an important character! How could you forget? XD

I think that Hwa Ryu is also a wave controller. It seems like she hates Baam enough that to me, she is the first candidate who gives Ho that letter about Lahel. She was Lahel's teammate, right?

And I'm sorry! I'm just bad at remembering names. I only remember their faces or sort of. >__< Now I wonder who Laure is. XD

ErosVp
August 28, 2011, 11:45 AM
Laure is the strongest shinso user in the regular group, the guy who is always sleepin and has a blanket.....

It is certain the director gave the letter to Ho, isn't?

phio_chan
August 28, 2011, 11:48 AM
Laure is the strongest shinso user in the regular group, the guy who is always sleepin and has a blanket.....

It is certain the director gave the letter to Ho, isn't?

Right, I was only making sure of that boy's name. XD

Oh, that too. Woops, sorry, kinda missed it there. :XD You're right. At first I thought it was Hwa Ryu, though, given how she was kinda quiet and the way she acted around Baam. ^^"

Charlie
August 28, 2011, 02:22 PM
New raw chapter 61 is out @ Naver (http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=183559&weekday=mon).

Seems like on one end what they were hoping to not happen, is. Mainly that new or unknown species has appeared. I forget what it was called.

Host Samurai
August 28, 2011, 03:39 PM
Hahaha seriously Leesoo has confirmed, why he is such a awesome guy. :D That dude who is the weakest out of all the regurlars is putting a fight against that Bull, who is the predator in that area. I thought that the bull would appear before Hatsu instead of Leesoo. Now, I wonder who or what Hatsu sensed back there?

shaheer
August 30, 2011, 01:09 PM
wish i had adopted the policy of reading raws
it acts like an spoiler so i generally avoid
:(

Host Samurai
August 31, 2011, 04:39 AM
wish i had adopted the policy of reading raws
it acts like an spoiler so i generally avoid
:(

I tried to avoid reading raws too but in the end, my curiousity couldn't resist it. And somehow I'm proud of that decision of reading raws and interpret, the chapter itself in my own way. :D

phio_chan
September 05, 2011, 12:30 PM
Chapter 61 is out by The Company~

I really like the stupid Leesoo. He brings life and more comedy to the story. So I was kinda surprised to see that he could actually say something with such a deep meaning there. :3 Way to go, Leesoo! Take care of the Bull! It was epic when the two princesses came to save one stupid man, and ended up fighting with each other. XD

I so can't wait for the next chapter!

And so, spoilers for chapter 62. Do not open if you don't wanna spoil yourself. :3 And no, I haven't seen in myself, so don't ask me. XDDD

Source: Batoto (http://www.batoto.com/forums/topic/1788-spoilers-tower-of-god-chapter-62/page__view__findpost__p__16165)
Credits: Cadence

Translation of the chapter:

sunken fish hunt
30 minutes before the test

L: right now, the ecosystem of that hole/is in perfect balance.

L: in the middle, there are the fishes in the hole, and revolving around it, there are the mangdol whales, dogs, and the thieves in a circular relationship.

L: at first glance, the mangdol whales looks like it has to be protected, but it's not. they can live on their own.

L: the thieves steal the fish from the whales but also protects them from the dogs.

L: the dogs also eat the mangdol whales, but they fight with the whales and decrease the amount of fishes the
thieves steal.

the diagram, read from left to right in order: protect, food, food, food, protect.

L: Also even if the dogs eat some of the whales there isn't going affect the whale's hunt at all.

L: that's because as the hunt progresses, the circle is going to get smaller and fewer whales are going to be needed.

L: And the madam can fill in the lost whales by the next hunt.

L: so my conclusion is, the hunt won't stop wheter or not we affect them.

H(Hong chunhwa): point.

H: but what about the worm?

K: Yeah, the worm is the problem here.

K: If we get caught by the worm, we're going to fail the test even before the hunt finishes.

K: So that's why we have to try not to break this balance while taking out the worms. If we get into a fight with the thieves while we take out the worms, it's gonna get difficult to stop the dogs.

K: So-

K: I think it'll be best if the spearbearers take out the worms.

K: first, the scouts are going to keep an eye on the thieves' movements

K: and when they move with the worms, they alert the spearbearers.

K: the spearbearers get into a position where the theives can't see them, and shoot the worms who are tunneling in.

K: after that, if the dogs apperar, we need to make them fight between themselves and ignore us.

K: well, the plan is something like that, but it's hard to predict how the situation's gonna be.

K: So Leesoo and I will give out orders after looking at the situation.

K: But the biggest problem in this test is the Bull.

K: The bull is a presence that can mess up this whole ecosystem.

L(Lebin): But! the administrator said that there was a possibility that he won't come out at all..

K: He will.

K: Looking at the personality of that coffee machine, it's going to come out no matter what.

K: He'd probably make a Bull himself if the Bull isn't available.

L: th...that's right. then what should we do!?

K: Well~ let's think simple.

K: we can also-

K: prepare a "strongest card" ourselves.

L:..............

K: Koon.... I don't think this was a very good idea...

Ad: I'm not doing this!
SE(sound effect): flop-

Ad: it's wet, annoying, dark, smelly, and gross!

Ad: why do I have to hunt a monster like that?

Ad: so lizard, you can take care of him-

Ad: you look just as gross.

A: This..

A: bitch...

A: not doing this, either.
se: flop-

L: HEY!!!

L: Geez!! what are you doing!!

L: Are you telling me to fight that by myself and die!?

Ad: Whatever.

A: told ya, not doing this.

L: ............

B: kyaohhhhhhhhhhhh

L: uah!!

L: Uahhhhh
Uahhhhh

se: flick~

A: be honest.

A: You're scared of that, aren't you?

Ad: har har.

L: Uah!

Ad: aren't you the one whose feeling the love of the same species?

A: you're gonna die if you keep on like that.

Ad: Then-

Ad: you wanna see who gets that thing first?

A: what?

Ad: let's switch fighting that thing every five minutes and see who gets that thing first.

A: good. what do you wanna bet?

Ad: Black march.

A: .........What!?

Ad: In return- I'll bet everything i ahve.

A: .....

A: even if you bet your neck it's not worth it.

Ad: What!!

A: Hmmm....

A: Grin-

A: Okay. let's do it.

A: but if you lose, you're going to be my slave.

A: you have to do anything I tell you to, and you can't even die freely.

A: you're my slave until I tell you to die.

A: How's that?

Ad: .......

Ad: Deal! but I'm going first.

L: Uahhh help me

A: whatever.

Ad: better not regret this, you.

A: that's what I should say.

L: uahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

L: Ack! I'm gonna die!! I'm gonna die!

L: I'M GONNA DIE!!!

L: ARE YOU PRINCESSES DEAF OR SOMETHING!!!

L: !!!

B: ?

Ad: don't you prefer fresh meat like me rather than rotten meat like that?

Ad: fight me, 5 minute instant cooking.

B: KRRR

L: A...Androssi!!

L: it's gonna be hard on your own, even if it is you!!!

se: step- step-

L: fight together!!

L: Androssi!! Hey!

Ad: after five minutes-

Ad: the black march is mine~!
hehehe

B: Kaooooooohhhhhhhh

R(rak): .........hmm-

R:...

R: Ua! so boring!!

R: hey! Padakkwel!
(dak is chicken in Korean)

R: make me laugh.

P(parakwel): It's parakewl!! and I'm not a freaking gagman!
(gagman is like a celebrity whose job is to make people laugh)

R: uah! so boring! so freaking boring!

R: Damn, I wanna just fight with that bull guy... uah..

H(hatsu): Spearbearer!!

R: what!?

H: be ready for your job!

R: what!?

se: dadadadat-

R: kuhahaha!! Finally our turn! Parakkwel!! there's a job!!

P: it's parakewl!

H: stop messing around and prepare , okay?

H: the thieves-

H: are moving!!

Author's words at the bottom: I am a "little" sick so the chapters are going to be a "little" short for a while.

Author's comment for chapter 62 at the blog:

뭐.. 별로 진도가 안 나가서 쓸 말이 없군요.
well... there's nothing much to say, since there isn't much progress in the plot.

이번 화 역시 공주 둘의 투닥투닥;;
this chapter also has the two princesses fighting;;

아직까진 제대로 된 이번 시험이 시작된 건 아니라서..
the real test hasn't really started yet..

아마 다음 화부터는 좀 빠르게 진행이 될 것 같습니다.
from the next chapter on, the plot is going to progess a little quickly.

여러분이 생각하고 있는거랑은 좀 다른 전개일지도 모르겠네요. 하하
it's probably a little different from what you might be thinking.. haha

이번 후기에 몸이 안 좋아서 당분간 분량을 조절한다고 써 놓았는데
I said on the authors words last time that I was going to control the length of the chapter

아무래도 몸이 안 좋아지다 보니 관리를 해줘야겠다는 생각이 들더군요.
I thought that I should take care of my health a little, since it's getting a little bad

근데 '아마도' 다음 화는 적지 않은 분량이 나올 듯 합니다.
but 'probably' the next chapter isn't going to be short.

사실 조절한다 조절한다 생각은 했는데
really, im thinking i should control it

욕심을 부리며 그리다보니 그렇게 되고 있습니다.
but it's like this since i'm getting greedy on the drawing part.

대신 다음 화부터 좀 조절해야죠 뭐. ;;;;;;;;;;;
should do that in the next chapter, then;;;;;;;;;

shaheer
September 06, 2011, 04:45 AM
hmm finally read 61, i m impressed by Lessoso's maturity. i thought he was the most gullible one around but it turns out he is possible the most responsible one, bar koon.
he was really considerate to Baam, i liked that and even though he faced the Bull he tried to hold the position given to him and tried saving those fish hunters. Though he made a travesty out of him but his inherent intention was quite daring one, just that he cant help but being comic
good chap

Host Samurai
September 09, 2011, 07:17 AM
Chapter 62 (http://www.batoto.com/read/_/28293/tower-of-god_ch62_by_the-company) is out!!!

Now things are getting really interesting. I wonder who will win the bet? The other irregular is also helping Baam^^

phio_chan
September 09, 2011, 07:41 AM
Yes, yes, yes!

More and more interesting happened, hahaha~ The strongest pair, huh. They really have problems. Though, judging from the situation, I think the bet would be cancelled because I don't believe one of them can tame the Bull by themselves. They have to work together. That is the purpose of this test after all. I miss chibi Rak, aaa~ Look forward to next chapter so much! <3

And Host Samurai, you mean regular? XD

Host Samurai
September 09, 2011, 09:54 AM
Yes, yes, yes!

More and more interesting happened, hahaha~ The strongest pair, huh. They really have problems. Though, judging from the situation, I think the bet would be cancelled because I don't believe one of them can tame the Bull by themselves. They have to work together. That is the purpose of this test after all. I miss chibi Rak, aaa~ Look forward to next chapter so much! <3

And Host Samurai, you mean regular? XD

Hahaha, I also had to laugh because of Rak, he got bored and wanted Parakewl to entertain him. Which was really funny to watch. :D

phio_chan: You are wrong. xD I meant what I said, the other Spearbearer: Rak's 'rival' is the other confirmed irregular, according to this (http://www.batoto.com/read/_/19392/tower-of-god_ch57_by_the-company).^^

ErosVp
September 09, 2011, 11:10 AM
About the other irregular i still have my doubts, because Lahel was wacthing Baam in the first floor and regulars don't go to Headon's floor...

Androssi was beautiful in this chapter, i would like to have her as a slave too hohohop! But really, wasn't the art better this chapter? I don't why, the way the author used the light maybe...

phio_chan
September 09, 2011, 11:29 AM
I think Androssi looks gorgeous in this chapter. Or has she always been like that? XD It seems like the overall artwork is gradually getting better. I have a question, though. I wonder who were that boy in white clothes on page 4. I thought it was Baam, but when I checked previous chapters he wore a black clothes, I think? I still think that boy is Baam. :/

One more thing I remember made me laugh: the coffee machineee~ It was so funny when the director was turned to a coffee machine, lol. :XD

ErosVp
September 09, 2011, 11:43 AM
That guy was one of the two fisherman Androssi beat in the last test, he was the one whom she stole the sword that ignites. I don't remenber his name...

Host Samurai
September 10, 2011, 04:22 PM
About the other irregular i still have my doubts, because Lahel was wacthing Baam in the first floor and regulars don't go to Headon's floor...

No, she didn't watch him on the first floor because she wasn't there to begin with. Lahel unlike Baam was chosen to enter the Tower, here (http://www.batoto.com/read/_/7/tower-of-god_ch1_by_the-company) take a look at the lights surrounding her. She was unable to move and to open the door to the Tower by herself. Because the light that surrounds her is the same light that opens the door whereas in Baam's case the door stays shut and a different lights emerges that is Headon himself. Take a good look at the first chapter again, I thoroughly checked it and came up with this conclusion. :p

ErosVp
September 11, 2011, 10:57 AM
Headon is the one who chooses the regulars who will climb the tower right? It was implied by Ajumma (is that the name the chick who likes Leeso?) that they go directly to the second floor (ToGwikia says this too).

Baam went to get tested in Headon Floor because he opened the door himself (i don't know how, he wanted and his will opened maybe), and after he passes and Yuri leaves Headon talks to someone (http://www.mangareader.net/1757-56635-6/tower-of-god/chapter-4.html). He ask if the person was watching and asks what will she do. I thought he was talking to Lahel because it was at least implied to, and the way Androssi talks about Lahel not being like them or from the same place... Like peaple say Baam is different....

I think, and this is a theory of mine, that Lahel is from outside the tower. This is the only way she would know the stars, since there are only fake stars at the ceiling of the floors. The further even the highrankers went was the 134th floor and there are others above, with hostile guardians and no rules or people like the rest of the tower. And we know (it was in the corner of one chapter) the tower is just one part of the world the author created. Baam is still a mistery that i can't imagine though, but the two are not from the tower natural cities and ecosystem...

k-dom
September 11, 2011, 11:18 AM
Spoiler time
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=183559&no=64&weekday=mon

Host Samurai
September 13, 2011, 12:58 PM
A translation of chapter 63 is available.

Credits: Cadence @ batoto forums

Chapter 63
B:.......
I keep feeling something weird after i came in here.
Like... A big wave of force is rushing in...
Se:craaaaashhh
B:!?
What is it?
Is something moving above us?
se: dashdashdash-
H: the thieves has begun to move!
They'er not that fast!
But there are more of them then we expected!
K: okay! Follow them for now!
Spearbearers! From now on you have to move as i tell you!
If you miss even one- think of it as game over!
K: Leesoo! Leesoo! The thieves are beginning to move!
How's the situation over there? Are those guys doing well enough?
L: uh, um,,,, Koon, uh...
K: what! What is it?
L: i think it'll be over faster than we thought..
K: faster? What are you talking about?
L: Koon?
K: What?
L: i think our plans were wrong.
K: what?
L: we didn't even need two people.
Her alone is enough.
K: really!? Is the bull that weak?
L: No.. It's not that.
He's faster than he should be with his big bulk.
And his hide is so tough it absorbs most of the shocks.
I can know because even if it was a short time, i faced him.
That guy is really strong.
If i'm honest, i can't say that all the regulars together could be a match to the bull.
But-
That girl is-
A: tutt-
L: way stronger!
I couldn't believe that she fought with a ranker before, but i can now.
so that is the power of zahard..!
A: what is this? Why is it so weak?
L: it's a truly frightening- but unresistable power.
An: ......
L: hehe ur the best miss princess hehehe
An: the.. son of a bitch
*closer translation is motherfuxxer, but it seemed way overboard.
A: unbelievable... This is the bull that we were so scared of and made ME come out here?
It's so disappointing.
Fighting with baam would've been better.
So boring.
Hey, weakling.
Get up.
huh?
cough-
An&L: !!
An: yesss! that's it!
L: A....
Androssi!
A: Wh...what the heck is this!
It's so dirty!
damn! let me go!
this bastard!
it's
B: !!
A: weaker than I thought.
A: This is for sticking your filthy thing in front of me.
L: Androssi!!!
An: shoot!
A: And now~
I will carry on the execution of the Bull~!
A: there is one minute left.
But~ I can't wait!
A: the Black March should be in my hand more quickly~
A: So, let's go on faster. starting count down~!
5! 4!
An: Get up! Bull!
A:3!
An: getupgetupgetupgetupgetup
A: 2!
1!!
A: Kyah!
A: owwwww it hurts
A: the little sneaky fried lizard thing! what are you doing!
An: far far away-
A: don't act like you're innocent! I know you did it!!
A: This is against the rules!!
An:........
A: this girl! stop acting!
A: I'll take off the bowl off youre head so you can listen better!
* bowl refers to anak's hairstyle, in case you don't know hehe
An: ackk! what the!! what are you doing
A: can you hear me now!
An: ow! this bitch really!!
A: Really what!!
L: Hey!! the bull!! the bull!!
L: The bull's escaping you stupids!!
A: die!
An: you die!
A: what?
An: Oh!
An: five minute's over! my turn!
A: What!?
A: this bitch who told you you could go on! you lose! you went against the rule!
An: there is no such rule, stupid idiot!!
A: Oh my god!! that bitch!!
L: wait!! Anak!! Androssi!
L: It's dangerous to go in a dark place like that without a light!
Hey!! Anak! Androssi!
HEY!
Koon?
K: What?
L: The situation here..
is going to take longer than we thought.
K: what?!
Y®: (they) took the bait.
Not clarified what or who exactly took the bait.

shaheer
September 16, 2011, 04:49 AM
arrg one of these days i ll start with the spoilers
any way i really thought this will be Baams fight but it turned out to be a completely diff test all together
a wise performer keeps the best at the last, similarly i am expecting Baams fight (hope some how it will ensue) at the last of this test being the best fight of this level that they are in.
Btw what do you guys think is koon stronger than the zahad princess? he is from the royal family right? you get to train with the generals or sth similar when you are from those families.

phio_chan
September 17, 2011, 10:32 AM
It's kinda boring not being able to see Baam fight again, and I also wish to see Koon and Rak fight soon. XD
Chapter 63 is a bit boring for me, personally, though it is funny because it focuses only at Androssi. And Anak. And their stupid quarrel. XD I wonder what that sheep means about the bait. Does it have something to do with the bull? If so, then it really is true that there is a hidden meaning behind the appearance of the bull. It seems like he wants to use it to retrieve Jahad's swords from the princesses?

ErosVp
September 17, 2011, 12:24 PM
The "sheep" is together with the director right? And one of their targets is Black March and Green April, so the bull mission was to get the zahard princess to the Dark where no one will know waht happened to them muahahahaha! ops, got excited....

Host Samurai
September 19, 2011, 06:12 AM
It's kinda boring not being able to see Baam fight again, and I also wish to see Koon and Rak fight soon. XD
Chapter 63 is a bit boring for me, personally, though it is funny because it focuses only at Androssi. And Anak. And their stupid quarrel. XD I wonder what that sheep means about the bait. Does it have something to do with the bull? If so, then it really is true that there is a hidden meaning behind the appearance of the bull. It seems like he wants to use it to retrieve Jahad's swords from the princesses?

This chapter wasn't that great but not that bad either. Ren's objective is aside from what you mentioned to kill Anak Jahard jr. He is luring them in order to carry out his mission but I think that Androssi will be spared, if she doesn't get in his way. Because she is an acknowledged princess unlike Anak, I think they'll have a tough time but Yuri will most likely run into them. Somehow I think that the Bull might be one of the weaker 'pets' from Ren....

---------- Post added September 19, 2011 at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was September 18, 2011 at 10:16 AM ----------

New chapter is out!!

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=183559&no=65&weekday=mon

Translation for chapter 64

Credit goes to Cadence @ batoto forums

Chapter 64
S:....
se: beep beep
se: beep beep beep beep
S: I think there is almost certainly a road inside this. Mr Koon.
K: OK. It's just as I thought. thanks.
K: a handler that handles shinsoo ocean fishes(not sure what I should really call that so I translated it literally-it's shinhae eo or something like that.)
I've heard that they exist, but it's interesting to see it in person.
S: It's not like anyone can learn this skill.
I usually don't show this off to anyone.
K: So that's why you didn't use it even though you had such a skill?
S: Well... that's one of the reasons, but also that kid isn't for fighting...
Oh, of course I did get some extra points by showing this to my position manager~
K: So it's like you don't do anything that doesn't do you good.... you're very thorough.
S: S.o.~
the promise~
se: sigh-
K: ..Don't worry.
I'll give you what I promised.
K: I guess you're the type that can't live with going with a loss.
You know, if a girl does that to much they don't look cute.
S: Ooh-
Your eye for girls is really bad. Mr Koon.
Girls like me do better than other girls if someone loves her enough.
K:... har har.
S: Ah~ you really don't know, do you?
Men are creatures that live to love, and women are creatures that live because they love.
Women don't show their true side until she really loves that person.
But when they begin to love, everything changes.
They begin to give everything they have...
K: Isn't that something from a women's magazine?
you're talking WomenSense gibberish.
S: Hmph!
You can't do this.
Really, the problem is that boys like that go around stealing the girl's heart!
K:.. You're being mad at me.
hey.. you know, that handling skill.
S: yeah?
K: If you think about it, can't you use it on guys like the Bull or the mangdoll whales?
S: Well...
It'd be a bit hard for people on my level
handlers on higher levels could probably do it.
K: Yeah...
.... okay...
S: Why?
K: Nothing. Let's wrap this up.
se: tap tatap
K: It's not.... Is it..
se: tmp tmp-
se: shoong
se: tmp-
A: aw... this bastard... where's he gone now?
Damn! I can't even see...
The lizard's disappeared to somewhere.
Even if I try to read the movement of shinsoo
If the bull is in the water it's hard.
I'm not in a good situation.
If I get attacked suddenly
not good...
se: shukaang
A: !!
Hmph!
speak of the devil!!
Se: tmp-
A: .... dammit... no sound at all, even with that bulk!
I feel like..
I've gotten into a really bad spot..
Se: splash!!
Who's there!!
!!
Se: splash!!
A: Dammit!! What the...!!
Se: Kruuuuuu
Grip-
* Narration box
A: *......!? What the hell?*
*It's even harder than before!*
cough!
*...My breath...!*
cough- Let....GO...! .....Dam.....mit...
*This is seriously..*
cough!!
*not.....*
*good...*
se: pt pt
An: hmph, where's he gone now? bull, the bastard.
I need to find it before the bitch does..!
Is it already caught by that bitch..
..?!
..Light!!
Good!
Caught you! you bastard!!
!!
Stop!!
Hey!!!
I think he came here...
R: what are you looking for? Miss Anak Zahard.
A: ..?!
....You...!!
R: haha
are you suprised?
Why am I...
A: What the, I thought you were the bull.
R: W...Wait a moment!!
A: What?
I don't have time for you, so bug off.
R: No... That is...
The Miss Anak Zahard that died before my eyes are right in front of me..
I just wondered wether I was looking a a ghost...hehe
A: ...What?!
You...Just now... what did you say?!
R: You looked busy, go on your way, please?
A: don't mess around and answer me! what did you say!!
R: Huh- such.. unreasonable demands...
Then first I'll introduce myself.
I am Royal Enforcement Division No. 67 Ren.
se: slip-
R: One of-
your enemies.
Se: tremble-
A: ..........You...
how did you get that necklace...?
R: Grin-
Didn't I just tell you.
I'm one of your enemies.
I'm saying that I killed your mother.
A: .............!!
R: you want this necklace, right?
A: Give me that.
R: kukuku

Charlie
September 19, 2011, 03:04 PM
Thanks hs for the trans / summary.

The last part of the current chapter has started something interesting. Reading the raw's I was a little disappointed because it looked like the plot wasn't moving forward but it seems I was wrong. I cant wait, the next chapter should be good. Though I have a feeling that Anak wont be able to win. I wonder if that's just me?

Host Samurai
September 22, 2011, 03:30 PM

The last part of the current chapter has started something interesting. Reading the raws I was a little disappointing because it looked like the plot wasn't moving forward but it seems I was wrong. I cant wait, the next chapter should be good. Though I have a feeling that Anak wont be able to win. I wonder if thats just me?

You're welcome.

I also think that Anak won't be able to win against Ren because he doesn't seem to be like your average Ranker. Now that he has separated Androssi and Anak, playtime is over. He will force Anak to the limits but she won't die. I think Yuri or Ewan might interfere because they want to avoid Evankhell and thus using the 'road' that Koon mentioned in the translation.

---------- Post added September 22, 2011 at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was September 20, 2011 at 08:36 AM ----------

Chapter #64 is out!!! http://www.batoto.com/read/_/33333/tower-of-god_ch64_by_the-company

k-dom
September 23, 2011, 12:25 PM

The last part of the current chapter has started something interesting. Reading the raw's I was a little disappointed because it looked like the plot wasn't moving forward but it seems I was wrong. I cant wait, the next chapter should be good. Though I have a feeling that Anak wont be able to win. I wonder if that's just me?

I felt exactly the same. Each of the 3 parts had an interesting detail, the first one which suggest that the Bull is manipulated by the level guardian and reveal a new kind of power, the second which we learn that the bull only pretend to be weak and the last one with Ren revelation.
I hope our little princesses find help somewhere as they are in a bad situation.

Host Samurai
September 25, 2011, 10:40 AM
The raw is out (http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=183559&no=66&weekday=mon)!! The chapter seems to be awesome as expected. :hip

phio_chan
September 26, 2011, 08:27 AM
I've just read chapter 64. A bit behind this time. XD
Hmm, interesting. I wonder what Koon is planning, but at this moment I'm more interested to know what would happen to Androssi and Anak. Both seemed to meet an enemy at least equal to their strength, if not stronger. Now this would be interesting, especially added with the fact that they are working as a team now, and their actions would affect the others. I don't think Anak would win easily, though considering her motivation and stubbornness it is possible. Now, Androssi... I don't know. XD

Charlie
September 26, 2011, 07:41 PM
Anak and Rens match looks really interesting to me. It seems though Ren has the advantage here, like I thought. His character is really mysterious and gives me a similar vibe to that of Gin from Bleach. I believe unless Anak gets some help from someone, she will loose. Who can help her though? My guess is the princess Yuri. I doubt Androshi will be able to help given her current situation.

I don't understand what Baam was doing with his hands. It looks like he can either feel or control something.

Host Samurai
September 28, 2011, 11:47 AM
Here is the translation for Chapter # 65.

Credits: Cadence as usual @ batoto forums

Chapter 65
se: huff- huff- huff- huff
K: Leesoo- did you find the girls?
L: N... No
Not yet...
L: Dammit!
they so far away I can't get any communication!
Those naughty princesses!!
L: How's the situation over there? Koon.
Did the thieves come out?
K: Yeah.
They'll soon be inside the net.
But their number is bigger than we expected.
I also can't get an estimate of the number of the thieves underground.
I don't think it'll be a good idea to attack right now.
L: Is that so..
The dogs?
K: Not yet.
But your prediction was right, Leesoo.
L: What?! Really?!
So I haven't wasted all that time studying after all...!
se: pt-
K: It's all ready.
It's just the matter of the timing and patience.
It'll be a game of patience.
L: UAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
IMFALLINGGGG!
se: Crash!
K: What was that?!
What happened?
L: awwww
N...Nothing. I'm fine.
K: anyway, don't worry too much, Leesoo.
L: Oww- my back..
K: Those girls are strong. Nothing'll happen to them.
L: ....That's
right..
L(Nar): For some reason..
I don't have a good feeling..
se: tp- tp-
An: Give me that.
R: kukuku
If you want this back-
catch me, please.
An: !?
se: crash-
An: ..........?
What the..
R: One of my cute pets.
It has become a little dangerous.. I've fixed it here and there, since It was one of my favorites.
If you can beat it and catch me-
I'll give this necklace back.
An: You-
se: grit-
An: don't-
underestimate me!
I can beat something like this in one strike..!
....!!
R: didn't I tell you?
It's a "little dangerous" thing/
Your crude attacks won't hurt it.
An: Oh yeah?
If that's the case..
try to block- this.
Green April-
ignite!!
Okay, now- give me the necklace.
along with- your neck.
R:..........
This was unexpected.
someone that is not a real princess can ignite a 13 month..
But Miss Anak.
I don't think I can hand over the necklace yet.
because-
An: ?
R: That kid is still fine.
An(Nar): Not even hurt-
An: kuk-
An(Nar): after a straight-on attack from an ignited green april?
Pet: whur-
An(Nar): No way!
R: Lol what did I say.
MIss Anak Zahard.
R: This thing is- "a little" dangerous.
An: .......
An(Nar):Calm down and think.
The April's attack can't go through that shining shield.
....!
If so-!
se: tp-
An(Nar): I just have to-
avoid attacking that thing!
My target is-
only that guy, just beyond this chain!
An: !!
An(Nar): Is it there!
An: Caught you!
...?
An(Nar): Not... that guy?!
R: lol hahaha
oh my gosh- my stomach-
did I ever say that I was holding the chain?
lol lol lol hahahahahahahaha
An(Nar): The bastard..!
R: lol lol lol hahahah the idiot~ hahahah
Se: swish-
crunch-
R: lol kukukukukuku
An(nar): The..
R: those with lowly blood mixed in are so stupid, as always.
An(nar): son of a bitch...!
B(Nar): ..It IS strange..
B: ............
B(Nar): It's getting stronger
B(Nar): Like... a big force is surging and flowing into me-
....!!
What..
is this strength..?!

Chapter #65 (http://www.batoto.com/read/_/35369/tower-of-god_ch65_by_the-company) is out!!! :D

Charlie
September 29, 2011, 03:16 PM
So it turns out there is something going on with Baam, interesting.

Can't wait to see how the fight between Ren and Anak finishes. It really does not look well for.
Hopefully someone comes to help her and perhaps with two people fighting against Ren, they'll have a better chance of beating him.

Host Samurai
September 30, 2011, 04:51 AM
So it turns out there is something going on with Baam, interesting.

Can't wait to see how the fight between Ren and Anak finishes. It really does not look well for.
Hopefully someone comes to help her and perhaps with two people fighting against Ren, they'll have a better chance of beating him.

Yeah, Baam getting stronger all of a sudden seems strange and is interesting at the same time. I wonder why, though? Is it because of his environment that he is getting stronger?

I think that Anak and Androssi will learn a once in a lifetime lesson through the encounter with Ren/Bull. Due to their own cockiness was Ren able to lure them in and even if they were to team up against Ren, they'd fare better then Anak alone but still wouldn't win against him. So I think once Yuri shows up to save her they'll both get a character development to improve their relationship and teamwork.

ErosVp
October 01, 2011, 03:09 AM
I think Baam is getting stronger because of the enviromment. Being a genius, and irregular, specialist in shinnso manipulation, that place seems filles with it somehow and even the whale things manipulate it there... I'm more interested in Baam than in Anak.

I can say it is very probable that Yuri may arrive. I hope she takes black march again and leaves Anak whinning.

Host Samurai
October 02, 2011, 10:26 AM
RAW IS OUT (http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=183559&no=67&weekday=mon)!!!

What an unexcpected development. Parakewl that idiot making a ruckus unintentionately and Rak really showed off. I didn't imagine him to be that fast, he totally looked like a badass, when he stomped on the worm. :D Anak is seriously injured as expected and last but not least Laure made an appearance. I wonder what he was doing there?

ErosVp
October 02, 2011, 11:35 AM
Finally is time for Rak to show off!!! I was feeling upset because only the princesses, Baam and Koon were doing that recently.... Rak have the potential to be awesome, not just a character for comic relief (although it is great to see his jokes).

LOL! Laure is helping because they have his blanket and pillow as hostages?! hahahahaha

Host Samurai
October 03, 2011, 01:53 AM
Translation is also already out!!

Credit: Cadence @batoto forums

Chapter 66
Se: crash!!
Tumble-
Hong chunhwa: Is this all…
It’s a relief to finish this before the dogs came out.
Laure: Now, I’ve done it…
Release those kids!
Sunwoo nare: Can’t do that. The test isn’t over.
L: Whaat!? That’s not what we agreed on!
You kidnapped my kids when I wasn't looking!
you cruel kidnappers!!
S: Don't be like that. Mr. Laure.
We're going to give it back to you anyway after the test is ov..
L: shut up!!
I'm sleepy NOW you groundhog woman!
S: I'm gonna rip it...
L: I'm so sorry.
...?!
se: turn-
S&H: ??
L: ...............
coming.
S&H: what?!
L: The dogs are coming.
P&R: slip-
Rak: hey, turtle.
when can I start hunting, anyway?
Koon: wait. If you wait a little longer the dogs will appear.
You have to attack when the two fights.
R: hmph.. I'm bored....
...?!
What are they doing?
Uh? the w...worms?!
those bastards!!
turtle!! the thieves has started hunting!
what do I do?
K: Wait.
R: say what? I told ya, the thieves are hunting!
K: Exactly why- you have to wait.
R: gad are you crazy?
If the black turtle gets caught by the worms-
we FAIL THE TEST!!
Parakewl: wha!
K: I know.
R: oh do you really know!
Parakewl's mind: why did I trust those trash-
(lahel and baam): kyah! we got caught!!
R: we have to shoot and kill all those bastards!
P: ......
K: calm down, croc.
I have my plans.
I will, no matter what-
R:......
K: bring the dogs in front of you.
R: damn! okay. I'll wait.
se: flop-
P: Toosha!(throwing spear)
R: ....Too...?
K:sha....?!
se: crash
R&K: he...he shot!
R: what the hell did you just do paddak!
P: you... you told me to shoot!?
R: I said NO you crazy bastard!
R: crap!! you stupid idiot!
P: ow
R&P: !!
R: huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!
the thieves found us!!
P: It's all because you're so fat, you pig!!
R: wha-what?!
K(n):..crap- the idiots!!
R: why are you yelling at me!! you're the one who shot!!
P: shut up! trash!
R: crap you!!
R: huaak! you're going to kill your comrade now! you trash!
K(n): What do I do..!
The plan...
...!
K: Hey! you idiots there!
If you wanna live follow the light and run!!
R:!!
P: R..Run!!
whatcha doing! run now !!
se: crak-
crash!!
P: huuuuuuuuuuuk!
freakin enormous worm!!
r..run!!
faster!!
faster!!!
huakk!
w..wait!! reverse!! reverse!! coughcough!!
you trash!!
can't you drive safely!!
I thought I was going to die from heart failure...!!
huuuuuuuuuuuk!!
Let...let me down!!
no wait..!
please let me down cr...no wait Mr.Racosteh!!
It's all my fault!! please just don't kill me!!
sobsobsob-
huuuuuk-
go away! you trash!!
ooh!
R: good job paddak!
P: good!
R: then- hold on tight!
P: ....?
w...wait!
where are you going!?
the thieves are down there!
no!!
don't run!!
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

you stupid crocodile! why did you jump!
This place is...!!
hell!!!
A: ku...kuhk...
damn...it...
R: kick-
tp-
collecting of green april- complete.

@Eros: You were right, concerning Laure they took his blanket and pillow as hostages. :D

phio_chan
October 04, 2011, 04:26 AM
I've just read chapter 65 now. Argh, late, late. :XD

The chapter is rather laid back. Nothing much contributes to the actual test the team is going through now. But at least there is a nice action of Anak vs Ren. So interesting. I don't believe Anak would be defeated that easily; I'm waiting for a surprise in the next chapters about their battle. <3 Leesoo is stupid lovely as always. Baam is always the greatest mystery. Just what kind of strength? I think we'll be able to see what he means near the end or climax of this test. ^^

Host Samurai
October 08, 2011, 08:29 AM
Chapter #66 (http://www.batoto.com/read/_/38153/tower-of-god_ch66_by_the-company) scanlation is out!!!

Enjoy, and discuss it right away. :D

phio_chan
October 08, 2011, 09:35 AM
All hail Gator Rak! Action time, yum yum. Too bad he is partnered with such a creature. Koon must be pissed that someone ruined his plan. I wonder what he and Rak has in mind, throwing themselves right into the core of the enemy.

Is that really the end of Anak? Would she die there? ...Okay, maybe not. I think she would have to lose the Green April temporarily. One day she would retrieve it, though. With the correct way, maybe. XDD

k-dom
October 08, 2011, 10:22 AM
I guess Rak wants to do what he always does : Be the boss :-)

Charlie
October 09, 2011, 02:50 AM
Rak was awesome. I still like Padak *(sp) his stupidisms have been really enjoyable for me. I love how he knocked out that one (what you call it).

k-dom
October 09, 2011, 10:48 AM
Next raw (http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=183559&weekday=mon) is out
seems like another chapter center around the princess. I have the impression that Ren ask Androssi to kill Anak in order to not be hurt or something.

ErosVp
October 09, 2011, 12:24 PM
I wonder what androssi will do... Since, god only knows, she seems to like Anak. I remenber she was saying to Baam Anak was the only person she that made her feel like wanting to climb the tower with someone....

Who is there aproaching Leeso?! Yuri?!

Charlie
October 09, 2011, 01:25 PM
I think -

Androshi and Anak will team up to beat Ren. Though doing so won't be in her best interest as he is a Royal division officer.

murtas
October 09, 2011, 02:06 PM
good chapter #66, lets wait for the next one, lots of text. :p

Host Samurai
October 10, 2011, 05:42 AM
Here is the translation for #67.

Credtis: Cadence @ batoto forums

A: c...cough..
Damn...it...
R: Kick-
grab-
collecting of green april-
complete.
A: gi... give it back...
you bastard..
R:Yum-
nope.
lol ur so stupid ya know?
if kept quiet and hid you would've held onto your life longer.
why did you come into the tower for revenge..
...then-
it's no fun to kill you just like this-
shall we call in a special guest?
A: .wha?
se: thump- thump- thump-
A: E...Eye monster!!
you.. you bastard !!
you were controlling the bull?!
R: Bingo! correct!!
from the start this test was made to get rid of you.
This test, the examiners who prepared this test, the floor the test is on, ev~erything that exists in this tower-
-are all your enemy.
because you are-
the enemy of Zahard.
lol
A: crap-
R: so now-
shall we begin the show?
R: Miss Androssi.
Wake up-
miss androssi.
An: Groan..
R: WAKE UP!!
PRINCESS ANDROSSI..!!
An: shut up!!
how many times do I have to tell you not to wake me up!
se: slap-
An: Ooh.. My head hurts..
I unconsciously did my usual reaction..
Where is this place anyway
..?!
R: tremble tremble (in rage;;)
Eh? the wave controller instructor?
Li..Lizard...!!
What the heck are you doing there?!
A: cough-
Eye...Eye monster. The bastard over there... is the enemy.!!
An: .....!!
This guy.. is the enemy?!
R: my introduction was a bit late, miss androssi.
I am Ren, Zahard Royal Enforcement devision no . 67.
AN:!!!
An(n): RED...
The infamous poisoned sword that are used to cut out the weaknesses of Zahard..
The fact that a guy like that is here..
You... you're here to kill the lizard, huh?
R: yup lol
doin that right now.
but before that!
While I was doing my job as instructor, there's something I wanted to check.
An: something you wanted to check..?
R: Yes. It might be a blashphemous thought- but just to be sure-
Maybe Princess Androssi was-
helping that fake go up the tower~
An: No...No way...!
Why would I help someone like that..
R: but then why did you go out and remove all the other competitors for her?
Th..That's..!!
R: Oh!! there's no need for her majesty to make excuses for me!
you just need to prove it to me in person!
An: ...in person?
R: Yes! right now, right here-
you should remove that fake.
An: !!
That... That's a bit..
R: why the hesitation, majesty?
An: o...of course! I want to do that right now too- but isn't that guy needed for this test, since it isn't over..
R: there's no need to worry about that. I will control the bull to back away. then it would be enough even without that fake, yes?
An: No... But that...
R: Princess Androssi!
Are you-
pretending not to know when you see a person that is trying to put the Zahard at knifepoint?
If this affair is known-
it could be a big problem when you recieve your 13 month.
An: ....!!
se: flick-
grab-
An: .......?
R: please show me, princess.
that you are competent to recieve the 13 month, which has the destiny of the tower in it!!
An:.......
turn-
A: ...E...Eye monster...
An: you... are you really going to...!!!
R(n): lol
I'm playing with the precious princess of zahard like i'm handling a mere shinhae-eo
ah....I shouldn't do this..
This really is freakin fun!!
lol
L: huff huff-
huff-huff-huuuuff-
huuk- huuuk- kuuuk!!
crap!! I can't go any furthur! I give up! give up!
dammit damn my stamina to hell
L(n): .....!?
something's... getting nearer...?
L: gulp-
L(n): What... is this..
this bone-shattering- pressure..?
(pressure as in "under pressure".. just a feeling. he's not being crushed. ;P)
Mystery Man: Oi- you there, you poorly dressed guy.
Can I ask you for directions?

ErosVp
October 10, 2011, 06:23 AM
It is pretty clear for me now! Yuri and her friends are here man!!!!

They are the only rankers strong enough to do that in the second floor....

Host Samurai
October 13, 2011, 09:13 AM
It is pretty clear for me now! Yuri and her friends are here man!!!!

They are the only rankers strong enough to do that in the second floor....

I also think the same, I can't wait to see the three of them together. I want to see the difference in strength between a high ranking Princess (Yuri), Anak and Androssi. Damn, that test is getting more awesome with each chapter!

---------- Post added October 13, 2011 at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was October 10, 2011 at 01:08 PM ----------

New chapter is out!! (http://www.batoto.com/read/_/39638/tower-of-god_ch67_by_the-company) I didn't expect it to be this fast. :p

k-dom
October 16, 2011, 12:03 PM
so our predictions were right, and it will be Ren against 3 princesses !!! I must admit, I'm a bit excited about the issue of this match. Ren since to be a tricky opponent.

Charlie
October 16, 2011, 09:50 PM
Really nice chapter indeed. That cliffhanger - wow! Awesome turn of events; glad to see that Androshi did not kill Anak. I assume that this is from Baams influence, perhaps the older version of herself would have gone for the kill. Getting back to the cliffhanger. :drool

Host Samurai
October 17, 2011, 03:17 AM
It's over for Ren - Yuri finally arrived.!!! Did Androssi weild the black march, when she attacked Ren? It looked like that to me..I wonder how things will turn out once she retrieves the black march because she doesn't have any reason to change the outcome of this test.

phio_chan
October 17, 2011, 05:13 AM
I... don't understand why you guys are so sure that the next person who will come to help... is another princess. :oh

I've just read chapter 67! I share Len's sentiment, that this is freaking awesome to bring the princesses with grudge against each other to open battle. He is such a clever, tricky boy. No wonder he is given such position by Zahard, though.

I wonder what happens to the other side of the tests. Lately we're only given Androssi and Anak. Not that I mind, though. :p I want moar Gator! XD

Charlie
October 17, 2011, 12:09 PM
I... don't understand why you guys are so sure that the next person who will come to help... is another princess. :oh

Chapter 68 raws are out @ Naver (http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=183559&weekday=mon). Since no one mentioned the link. ^^

About the princesses, those comments were from a few predictions based on how it was thought that Anak would need help to defeat Ren. The recent comments about the next person coming up are from the recent raw chapter.

(http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=183559&weekday=mon)

Host Samurai
October 22, 2011, 07:12 AM
And here is the translation since no one mentioned it^^

Credit: Cadence @ batoto forums

chapter 68
(**(h): handwriting letters (mostly for jokes)
**(n): naration
**(t): thought)
These are abbreviations from the translator!!! I didn't make them up

A: ....E...Eye Monster...
You...
you're not..!!
se: grip-
An: Don't blame me. Lizard.
se: slash-
An(n): yes...
I was forgetting for a moment.
se: step- step- step-
An(n): The place that I'm sitting is
different from there.
se: whur- whurr-
===Androssi's memory===
An: hey, baam.
B: yes?
An: I had I question I wanted to ask for a long time..
Then.. when there was the friend making thing..
Why did you make me a friend
by even using your points?
B: um..
I.. I hate being lonely..
so I can't stand other people being lonely, either.
An: I like being alone better.
being with someone is more uncomfortable.
they keep getting on my mind, and I get anxious..
I have to check wether I'm better than that person..
If it's going to be like that, I'd rather be alone.
B: Isn't that- the definition of 'lonely'.
An: ...What?
B: by any chance, do you feel like that with me too?
An: N...No. Not at all, with you..
B: That's good, then.
you're not lonely now, Miss Androssi.
Let's go eat. I'm hungry from moving so much.
An: Huh...? uh... well.. Y..Yeah, I guess so.
===present===
An: Hey, Lizard.
A: ...?
An: let's go eat something together after this test.
A:......
What?!
You in this situation!!!
An(h): you pay for it
A: The only thing you can say is 'let's go eat together..!!
A(n): together..?
A: you... serious about this...?
An: Yup.
Lend me the Black March.
A: ...
Monster eyes...
you...
I'm gonna kill you if you order something expensive.
A(h): I'll pull your eyes out if you order something like Carbonara or Caviar or something
An: The little bitch..
An(h): should i just kill you like this
A: in that case, first-
Let's take care of that little bastard!!
R: !!
A: Green April-
Ignite!!
R: crap- what the...!!
se: flick-
R: Uahh!
se: scwish-
R:!!
se: crash!!
An: This is the end!! Rice ball!
R: Lol-
This-
An:...!!
R: Is fair and square. Miss princess?
A: M...Monster Eyes!!
cough-
se: kick-
se: lol there isn't anything else I can do.
I have to take care of you myself.
An: You..You bastard.. stop..
R: Miss princess.
I will relay this incident to King Zahard, with every detail~
With this goes another competitor of the princesses of our Biah(Bia, Viah, Via, whatever) family.
lol
An(n): That bastard..!
He was from the Biah family...!!
R: lol
An(n): That's why he went out to get me in trouble..!!
R: Now, the entertainment's over. Please die now.
A: g...get this off... cough!
kuaaaahhhhhh!!
An: Lizard!!!
A: kuahhhhhhhhhhhkukkuuaah etc etc
R: the best way to kill bugs are to step on them, lol
R: lo-
se:ping-
R: ...Who's that?
se: swish
ping!
R: who..!
se: pi-ing-!
ow!
Who's that with the swolen confidence!?
I know you're there so come out before I kill you!!
Y: ......
R: I said, who's that with the swolen confidence!?
R: there-
those ugly two guys there looking lousy after getting beaten by you.
I'm their-
sister.
R(n): !!
Yu..!
Yuri Zahard?!

---------- Post added October 22, 2011 at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was October 19, 2011 at 02:05 PM ----------

New chapter is out (http://www.batoto.com/read/_/41694/tower-of-god_ch68_by_the-company)!!!!

murtas
October 22, 2011, 12:59 PM
Yay, what will happen next chapter, will ren run or fight? :o

ErosVp
October 22, 2011, 08:49 PM
I don't know Murtas! XD

I hope Yuri kills him, so he won't report anything.... I also expect Yuri to take Black March and Green April, since the princes can't have those weapons before reaching the top of the tower. The only thing i'm sure is that Baam will be scolded later lol

murtas
October 23, 2011, 01:44 PM
Report what?
Doesnt the manager/director of the floor know everything aswell?
Killing someone of the division of ren doesn't go unnoticed by the higher ups for sure

k-dom
October 23, 2011, 02:31 PM
next chapter turned to be unexpected. Lot's of new characters introduced but it is hard to say which side they are from. Anyway I'm not sure the test can continue as planned after that and it seems we won't have yuri vs Ren fight in the end

Charlie
October 23, 2011, 03:04 PM
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=183559&weekday=mon

Interesting twist of events. There seems to be a lot new things going around. I wonder what happened.

ErosVp
October 23, 2011, 09:15 PM
Report what?
Doesnt the manager/director of the floor know everything aswell?
Killing someone of the division of ren doesn't go unnoticed by the higher ups for sure

Report to the king Androssi is a traitor! If he do such a thing, she will be stripped of the princess title....

About the new unreleased chapter:

Wow! Some badass action is going to happen! Those guys are not the ones that were with Yuri... Are they from the Royal Enforcement Division too? At least it is certain that guy with Koon is a relative, maybe a brother. They are practically identical!

Charlie
October 23, 2011, 09:20 PM
Report to the king Androssi is a traitor! If he do such a thing, she will be stripped of the princess title....

Wow! Some badass action is going to happen! Those guys are not the ones that were with Yuri... Are they from the Royal Enforcement Division too? At least it is certain that guy with Koon is a relative, maybe a brother. They are practically identical!

I was thinking that guy looked a bit like baam? Take away the bluish color / clothes. Maybe it was just me, or that the characters looked to similar due to drawing style?

ErosVp
October 23, 2011, 10:17 PM
Looking the guy again, he has sharp eyes neither Koon or Baam have XP!
But the hair and eye colors, clothes, and the scarf him and Koon have in common are at least suspicious...

Host Samurai
October 25, 2011, 06:20 AM

These new guys that showed up are Yuri's companion. In other words they all must be fairly strong in order to travel with Yuri since she is a high Ranker otherwise they would only drag her down. The guy with Koon is definetly a relative or clan member etc. He gave me the same vibe that I got from Koon: cold and manipulative. And besides Laure made the chapter for me. :D

As usual the translation is out^^

Credits: Cadence @ batoto forums

chapter 69
R: Wh..Why is Princess Yuri here?!
Y: Well... somehow...
I have someone and something I'm searching for.
But you-
What are you to try and pretend you're friends with me?
se: growl-
P: Dammit... It's all over..
dammit...
We're all... DEAD!!
No... It can't end like this...
No matter what happens-
I need to climb the tower
To me there's way more important stuff at stake than you garbages have!
I can't stop.. no matter what.
someone..
please...
someone please help me!!!
you useless garbages!!
se: Crash-
P:...?
P(n): We...! We're floating...?!
P: o...o...omagosh whatthefreakishappeninghere!?
!? T...That's!!
The dogs! It's the dogs...!!
The dogs are popping out from the worms!!
se: step-
P:.......
S: Well done Mr Laure.
I'll give you your blanket back.
P: wh.. what is this situation?!
Why are the dogs coming out of the worms..!!
S&H: ?
=Laure reuniting with his children haha=
H: Can't you figure it out?
The dogs were moving underground and came up through the worms.
P: T..They moved underground...?
S: Yes. The dogs were moving underground, not on it.
The dog moving under the ground were eaten by the worms and came up.
P: H...How did you know the dogs were moving underground?!
K: Leesoo told me.
Leesoo said that he read in a book that dogs caused harm to the houses by tunneling underground.
So I investigated with Nare's Shinhaeeo.
As I expected, there were lots of tunnels branching off.
The dogs were using the soft ground and the holes the worms dug out to make roads.
H: After finding all the underground roads, we demolished all the other roads to force the thieves and the dogs together.
We forced them to meet buy using their own tunnels on them.
R: Is it so... So you were waiting for this, turtle?
K: Well..
The plan would've failed if the dogs hadn't arrived in time.
R: Hmph. You say that so easily.
Then now-
K: Yeah-
R: It's hunting time.
L: Uhahahahahahahaha!!
Fight, Fight!!
You stupid animals!
And while they fight, we-
shoot!!
K: The croc and Parakewl, follow the light!!
Amigochaz, stand by!!
A: Shoot!!
K: Chunhwa! Ignite Narmada!!
K: Croc!! move faster!!
R(?):Crap!! what's that shitty bastard doing there!!!
Someone:You know he doesn't understand anything you say!!
R(?): Shit i know that bastard can understand, he's just pretending not to!!
someone: I get it, just move!
Hey!! do it properly! the hunters are all gonna die!!
someone: nobody's gonna understand if you speak like that!!
K: He's having fun, isn't he.
This test is going to be a walkover..
The guardian's test is easier than I thought, huh.
K(n): But- the bull is still remaining.
Leesoo became unreachable at somepoint..
hatsu went to look, but there's no word from him yet..
If the bull comes back alive, that's not good..
(gameboy Koon watshisname): what are you so worried about?
K: Who is it!
G: haha
That's mean.
K: ...!!
L: Hmm...
Light OK, check
Moisture OK, check
No noise, check
No thieving comrade, check
No scamming comrade, check
se: flap-
tap, tap
slip-
L: ahh...
freakin happy!
(Pink girl from Yuri&co): Wow- it's a person!
L: Who's that... again?
se: glare
P: hey, mister. Why are you sleeping here?
L: !!
Q: 'sup, Ro.
L: There's intruder(s) in the test area.
Q: what!?

phio_chan
October 25, 2011, 06:47 AM
I've just seen chapter 68! Such an epic chapter! :XD

It is lovely to see how the pure, innocent, stubborn Baam could change the cold-hearted Androssi and some other people. Now that she had stepped out of loneliness, I wonder what kind of adventure awaits her. Yuri's appearance is totally perfect; I really loved how Ren said 'insane retard', and to Yuri Zahard of all person. XD Can't wait for next chapter!

Though I wonder what the king would do about the princesses if they all resist and deny him together. :P

ErosVp
October 25, 2011, 07:02 AM
Princess that are not rankers yet, as Androssi (Anak is not an oficial princess), can be easily replaced by taking a substitute from another or the same noble family... Yuri rank is around 100 if i remenber right, so she could be killed or go to prison... The princess owner of colorless december was 6th, behind Koon father who ir 5th, went beserk and was sucessfully imprisoned. So even if Ren don't look that strong, others members oe the Zahard enforcement gang should be fricking strong!

Host Samurai
October 27, 2011, 08:18 PM
The new chapter is out (http://www.batoto.com/read/_/43640/tower-of-god_ch69_by_the-company), guys!! :D

Charlie
October 27, 2011, 09:18 PM
Wow the suspense is really beautiful. Excellent chapter.

Now I'm curious about the intruders, baam, the princesses and Koon of-course.

Host Samurai
October 28, 2011, 04:24 AM
I think that we'll get to see Evan again, who was missing in this chapter and the big guy, who seems to be a member of Urek Mazino's Wing Tree organisation.

Now that the test is going smoothly for Baam & Co. I'm looking forward to Koon's and Laure's interactions with Yuri's group members.^^

murtas
October 28, 2011, 02:12 PM
Obviously Yuri Groups are the intruders, it didn't develop much in that part this chapter, but the test battle plan proceeded with sucess once again, cliffhanger(s) grrrrrrrr!

phio_chan
October 29, 2011, 09:17 AM
New chapter is never enough. :XD

Yuri acted so awesome as a princess! She is truly one princess and a high-ranker in the tower. That was a great teamwork between Koon and friends, though I am surprised to see that he had a guest. On top of it, the guest looked very similar to him. Brothers? Did Koon have brothers? I can't remember that fair. :headscratch

Intruders, I thought Leroro refer to that girl in red. But that place wasn't really part of the testing arena, right? XD So I agree that the intruders could be Yuri's group.

Charlie
October 30, 2011, 10:28 AM
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=183559&no=71&weekday=mon

new raw is out.

ErosVp
October 30, 2011, 12:27 PM
Wahahahahaha
I don't know much of what is going on, but it seems Ren was understimating Yuri and problaby tried to blackmail her or was rude and he will get the biggest ass whooping this manhwa ever saw!!!!

Can't wait for the translation....

k-dom
October 30, 2011, 12:45 PM
It seems Yuri has made a Rai kind of move :-). And she don't even have a weapon ! It's kinda surprising that Ren didn't know the level difference. Otherwise it's hard to know without translation what the others characters are. They do not seem to be threatful

Host Samurai
October 31, 2011, 07:10 AM
New chapter is out (http://www.batoto.com/read/_/45059/tower-of-god_ch70_by_the-company)!!!

And Yuri is such a badass like expected. Great chapter.

phio_chan
October 31, 2011, 10:47 AM
Thanks to my friend, I noticed the new chapter rather fast. :XD

Awesome chapter! Yuri completely wiped out the little sheep. What did she actually do, anyway? Protecting herself and the others from... whatever form that sheep Len created? Then destroyed him that easily? I think this is the first time Yuri showed her strength to us?

ErosVp
October 31, 2011, 01:56 PM
Hahaha
Self-defence Yuri? That is bullying!!! It is really good to see the strengh of a high ranker, it makes me wonder how strong is Urek...

So Koon doesn't know that guy huh! But the looks, personality and even their positions (the name is light bearer right?) is similar... Does anyone else is also curious about Laure and the pink girl? It was her face that showed when the blue guy said his friends are time bombs, and she really looks rather peculiar.

Edit: dammit! I hate to be the last post of the page...

murtas
October 31, 2011, 01:57 PM
This week release was super fast, wow, great chapter, Yuri actiooooon!
This test plot is getting interesting now!

k-dom
November 06, 2011, 10:32 AM
Yuri is in the "Found them all" so it really seems that the new character are related to her. It's strange because we didn't saw them in her group previously.
Also, it seems that Yu Han follows the rules when he wants, because I don't know how Ren behaviour can be considered as "not interfere" !

---------- Post added November 06, 2011 at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was October 31, 2011 at 08:13 PM ----------

New raw chapter is out

Even Yuri followers are scary ! I almost pity Ren :-)

ErosVp
November 06, 2011, 02:22 PM
I didn't understand anything! XP
The name of the little guy is Evans right? I wonder what he is talking with the coffee machine and why yuri didn't finish Ren.... Also, the hammer guy is atacking who?

k-dom
November 06, 2011, 02:47 PM
my understanding is that the hammer guy is attacking Ren from the surface. That's quite crazy if it's true

ErosVp
November 06, 2011, 03:29 PM
Lol
That would be crazy! Since there are only him, Evans and the director in the room, i thought he betrayed Evans and is atacking him.... I thought this because it seems the director said something that surprised Evans...

shaheer
November 07, 2011, 11:04 PM
finally i caught up with TOG. Yuri is hell powerful, makes we wanna see how powerful is Urek Mazino the strongest ranker on the move. but what i am intersted in is if Yuri is so strong as to flatten the riceball how come another zahad princess was done by him. she must have been really weak

Host Samurai
November 08, 2011, 05:36 AM
Here is this weeks translation! :p

Chapter 71
se: crrrraaaashhhh-
Y: What? Are you so scared you dodged that?
get your ass here, bastard.
Pinktights: Mister, you'll get a cold if you sleep here.
L: No, I won't.
P: If you sleep here you'll get arrested.
L: No, I won't.
P: Mister-
L: No I won't!! I won't, so please bug off! Lemme sleep!
Hmph!
L(t): What's a monster like that doing here?
Hatsling(Gameboy): Miss Ice Strawberry, What are you doing?
P: ? Hatsling?
Oh! Right! Mr. Blueberry! I found a homeless guy here!
L: I'm a regular
H: You found an interesting person.
That's that, but something big is up.
P: big?
H: Miss princess is very mad because of some guy. He looks like a ranker...
Maybe, they'll get into a good big fight-
se:!!
P: Where to? Blueberry?
H: want me to send you the coordinates?
p: Yeah! Yeah! Of course!
K: ....
K(n): What the... What are these guys?
They're using stupid nicknames..
And, a good big fight? in the test area? Are they even sane?
se: beep
bling-
H: transmission complete.
Then- Now-
I should get going.
K: ....!
E: Stop!!!
Where are you going you bastards.
P: Oh, you were alive! Mr Lingzhi Mushroom.
E: Of course I'm alive, should I be dead?
(h): And why am i Lingzhi mushroom anyway
E: Anyway, don't make this bigger than it is already, and shut up and go find a corner to put your ass in.
I'll take care of everything.
P: No! We're gonna play too!
H: Yes, we have a right to play too!
P: You're hoarding all the fun yourself you miser dwarf!
H: Yeah!
E: great...these crazy guys...
Shut your trap you guys!!
If you keep on annoying me I'll make all of you lose the way!
(t): Dammit, This is all because that crazy princess kicked me.
she's always doing stupid stuff and make me clean up after the mess.
P: Lingzhi Mushroom MDM!
E: Shut up! You granny!
MDM: Miser Dwarf Man
That loudmouthed granny. Why did we bring that along anyway..
Let's go, Kurdan.
K: Yes, boss.
se: whurrr-
click-
K: ...?
E: You noticed that we came, didn't you.
The manager of the floor of tests, Yu Hansung.
Yh: I was getting tired of waiting.
top guide of Zahard, fastboat(???) Even Edroc.
fastboat-very, very, VERY literal translation...
E: What the... Instant coffee?
Evankhel isn't here, I presume?
Yh: Yes. He had something to take care of, so he is not here.
very fortunate for you.
Because that is the reason you still have your lives.
E: Well, that's right.
And if Evankhel was here, you wouldn't be able to make the test go like this.
Yh: Excuse me?
E: An assasin of Zahard was in thet test area.
Surely you wouldn't dare to say that you didn't know?
Yh: .....
E: I'll be straightfoward enough. We will interfere in this test to collect the Black March.
No matter happens while we do that, I don't think you can say anything about it?
Yh: I guess so.
E: ....huh?
K: h...he's cool?
E: Are you really the manager?
Answering so easily makes me more mad
Yh: Yes.
I am proctoring this test, strictly according to the ruler's commands.
E: ...What?
(n): according to the ruler's commands...?
Yh: now- please fight off the assasin of Zahard and collect Black March.
E(n): ....It can't be...
Yh: The waste of the Zahard should be collected by the Zahard, don't you agree?
E:....
Kurdan!
K: Yes. Boss.
E: I'll give you a minute. Take care of it.
K: Got it. Boss.
Blueberry hyungnim. Support please.
(hyungnim-like, not really blood kin, more like in gangster-same meaning as boss, except I didn't want him saying blueberry boss....)
E:......
he's annoying...
===Yuri and Ren===
se: step-
E: Miss Yuri!
Y:?
E: It's Evan! Please stop, Miss Yuri! I don't care if you kill him, but if it looks like you're helping Miss Anak's daughter, it's going to get complicated!
E: Kurdan is ready.
They're here for these kinds of reasons, aren't they!!
Y: Damn-!
R: ?
Y: Being a princess is really tiring.
Y: Hey, riceball. Do what you want.
L&A: What...?
Y: Let's go, Black March.
W...Wait!!
Where are you going! You said you would help!
R: .....
L: Just one more finger flick! Is that so hard!
Please!! Just flick your finger once!
h...hey!! You really going?! Are ya!!
R: lol lmao rofl etc
R: Kuhahahahah you got me there Princess Yuri!
Of course! There was no way you'd really go against the name of Zahard!
lol
that was a wise choice, Miss Princess.
Y:......
R: Now~ I'll just wrap this up..
L: D...Damn! Come on then!! I'll wrap you up all right!
L: Don't laugh like that you creepy bastard!!
Y: Kurdan.
Wrap it up.
se: whng-
R: ?
crash-
L: Wha-?
R(n): Th...This is...
Wave Controller-
Dan sul sa**!
(**- some kind of new position, i guess, like guide(evan). I think it's a branch-off of wave controller(duh) we'll need to wait for the official translation)

And here is a translation from the authors blog, this one is really interesting so I felt the obligation to share it with you guys as well. :D

유한성은 전형적인 체어맨입니다.
Yu is a typical chairman.
무슨 말인가 하면..
What I mean is..
직접 싸워서 이득을 얻어내는 스타일이 아니라
His style isn't fighting himself
이 놈과 저 놈을 싸움 붙여서 이득을 얻어내는 스타일이죠.
but to make people fight each other for his advantage.

쿤이랑도 비슷하다고 할 수 있는데
He's like Koon in some ways
쿤이 '타고난 배경'에 의해 성장한 인물이라면
but if Koon is a character with 'inherited background'
유한성 같은경우는 안 좋은 배경을 이겨내기 위해 성장한 인물입니다.
Yu is a character that grew to get over a 'not so good background'.
유한성에 대한 뒷이야기는 나~~중에 나올테니 나~~~중에 확인해 주시기 바랍니다.
Yu's story will come out L~~~ater, so check that out L~~~~ater please. =)

유한성의 경우는 신의 탑 전체 스토리에서도 비중이 어느정도 있는 인물입니다.
Yu has a considerable importance in the overall story.
스토리에 자주 등장하진 않지만, 핵심적인 내용에 근접해 있는 인물이죠.
He doesn't come up to much, but he's close to the core story.

이제 조금만 있으면 잊혀졌던 주인공님이 나오시겠군요.
Soon our forgotten main character should appear..
밤치고는 나름 임팩트있게 나올 예정이니 기대해주시길.
His appearance will be quite an impacting one for Baam.

ps.

얼음딸기는 비쌉니다.

Ice Strawberries are expensive.

Who is the supposed forgotten character? Any ideas? :blink

murtas
November 08, 2011, 06:05 PM

And here is a translation from the authors blog, this one is really interesting so I felt the obligation to share it with you guys as well. :D

Well i have no idea, probably some powerfull irregular? Dunno.

Charlie
November 08, 2011, 07:41 PM

Well i have no idea, probably some powerfull irregular? Dunno.

I thought it meant Baam because he has not been shown for a while. Who else can fit the title of main character?

k-dom
November 09, 2011, 02:18 AM
Yes but Baam appearance cannot have big impact on Baam so it does not make sense.
I wonder if we will see him after the test has ended. And does it mean that Yu is a sort of main villain ?

Charlie
November 09, 2011, 04:00 AM
Yes but Baam appearance cannot have big impact on Baam so it does not make sense.

I just assumed the author was joking around to the fans for not showing the main character in a while.

I wonder if we will see him after the test has ended. And does it mean that Yu is a sort of main villain ?

He is a tad suspicious on the surface he appears just to be doing the will of he Zahard family. He could be.

Host Samurai
November 11, 2011, 03:10 AM
The new chapter is out (http://www.batoto.com/read/_/48806/tower-of-god_ch71_by_the-company)!!!

By the looks of it, it seems like Yu Hansung is planning something huuge..

phio_chan
November 11, 2011, 06:01 AM
Whoa. Such chapter. :o

Indeed, being a princess sure is hard. I wonder if even her sign of wanting to pick a fight with Ren and protect the other princesses would be brought up as a problem. This Kurudan doesn't seem to be a random guy as well. I'm looking forward to see what will happen to Ren. XD Yuri's team is full of awesome people, as expected from a princess~

The director is always as mysterious as he is. I don't understand until now, whether Yu Han Sung is someone good or bad, what's the intention, and whether this person is a male or female. XDD

shaheer
November 11, 2011, 09:32 AM
it ws a killer chapter, pity we wont see Baam to be at the level that we saw in this chap any time soon.
What i dont get is why if 13 series was so important to begin with went unnoticed so far. that green princess was using that for a long time. and that is illegal to beign with , so Y all the fuss with secret assasin and what not an oficial decree from Zahad would do the trick and bring both the green april and the fake princess to court
nd to be honest Yuri isnt all that great if the wiki is right then her rank is is somewhere around 500. where as Phantaminum, Enryu, Zahard, Urek Mazino are the first 4 . So we have yet to see what kind of super best lives in the tower. personally i think Mazino is the strongest as the wiki says he is the strongest ranker on the move yet ranked him 4th also he has a record of climbing to the top of the tower nd thats only 50 yrs. No one yet has climbed the tower in such a short time
Oh and btw the wiki says that Kurudan is a member of Walhaiksong. Ergo these are not Yuris team but Mazinos as a whole

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

i was surfing the wiki nd i got this weird theory some guy was talking abt
it follows (paraphrasing) baam is Zahads only child who was discarded outside the tower for being super powerful or sth(as for the age gap issue adn him being an irregular to begin wtih : i dun know its not my theory so cant defend any claim, thought i enlight the folks abt these off shoot stuffs we dun discuss much apart from that chap here)

k-dom
November 13, 2011, 12:27 PM
raw is out
As expected the Dansoolsa is impressive, but I'm not sure that Ren was killed and my understanding is that he manage to escape somehow
Also for those with bad memory like me, the wing tree that Yuri is giving to leeso is probably the one from Kurudan (Cf chapters 25 and 57) she promised to give to someone.
And the end is another twist, who is a normal person in this test ?

ErosVp
November 13, 2011, 10:21 PM
Yuri problaby confirmed those guys were with baam and told them to give the wing to him later.... The wing is the simbol of Urek Mazino's group right? I wonder why a princess is involved with a irregular.

Speaking of baam, the author said he would reappear soon right? It seems it will be soon, doesn't it looks like Ren sent the Bull underwater to go after Baam... And I think baam will do another impressive deed!

Host Samurai
November 19, 2011, 06:48 AM
Yuri problaby confirmed those guys were with baam and told them to give the wing to him later.... The wing is the simbol of Urek Mazino's group right? I wonder why a princess is involved with a irregular.

Speaking of baam, the author said he would reappear soon right? It seems it will be soon, doesn't it looks like Ren sent the Bull underwater to go after Baam... And I think baam will do another impressive deed!

You're right my friend! Baam's return on the storyline will be awesome again. But this time I wonder what exactly he'll pull off, I hope that his mysterious power up is similar to that from Kurudan.

@k-dom: The girl doesn't seem to be a normal regular, Hwa Ryu is definetly working for the director. Now, all makes more sense I mean in the crown game, when Baam was sitting on the throne the reason as to why she attacked Lahel instead of him, makes more sense now.

Here, as usual is this weeks translation.

Chapter 72
se: Crash! Crash! Crash!
==Ren Got, um, squashed.==
R: lol.... A Dansoolsa, you got me there....
You've brought an ally, didn't you. Miss Princess..
But like this... I don't have any solid proof..
I can't report this either...You are really...afraid...
Miss Princess...
The person you were looking for... is that irregular boy known as Baam, right?
Y: ?
R: I sent the bull after him.
Y: !
Wasting his talent is regrettable.. But we can't let an irregular live... can... we... lol
That boy.... will never make it alive. Miss Princess.
It 's no use to kill me either... This body is one of the many containers I use... My real body is far away... As you know, Miss Princes...
lol
(to Anak): I'll meet you again.... little fake...
Y: ......... Evan.
I can't hold back anymore. I'll end this outrageous test.
I'll take out the test area whole.
Ra(Rak): ?
K: .....What?
E: Miss!! P..Please Stop!!
Y: Whatcha talking about. This test wasn't even straight from the start.
I'll lift out this test area whole and bring baam here.
E: Miss, Really!
Yh: Stop right there. Miss Princess.
E: ?!
Yh: If you interfere with the test any further Mr Baam is automatically disqualified from the test.
Y: Oh~ you're the manager of this floor? Great.
I'll go and kill you after this, so wait right there.
Yh: ... This is really... A little scary.
E: N...No Miss! This guy is right!
Y: ...Evan?
E: The test was going on as the ruler intended all along!
The hentai RED guy, and our interference!
everything was according to the plan!
So our part in the test ended when the riceball guy died!
This is the end! from now-!!
Baam! It's his test!
Let's trust him, miss.
So that he can pass this test by himself!
Y: Hey, Little sister.
Do you think he can pass this test?
A: .....
Baam will... come back alive.
Because I told him I'd go out on a date with him if he comes back.
He'll feel so unfair he can't die.
Y: Are you really a princess? or is it just a disease? (referring to princess disease meaning full of herself)
hey, poor guy, catch.
L: tp-
.....?
(n): This is!
Y: If Baam comes back, pass on my words with that.
L(n): The sign of the Wingtree!
Y: When he becomes a ranker, he should come to the 77th floor with that.
Tell him that Urek Mazino awaits.
Got that?
L: Huh? Oh... Yes!
Y: And-
I'll take- this guy.
A: What...?!
Y: This weapon is too heavy for you to hold.
when you can take the weight enough come look for it with Baam. Little girl.
A: no...
Y: Evan! We're going! Show me the way!
A: N...no!
E: Yes!! Miss!
A: NO!!!!
H: Hm- What the, Boring. I thought I'd see some fun in a long time...
Well, too bad.
Well then, I'll get going. Thanks for the lighthouse, Blue guy.
K: Wait!
H:...?
K: You... You're a son of Koon too, right?
H: Ah... I guess we are brothers then... are we?
Well, I don't care.. It's been some time since I've lost favor of the family, after I've put on this wing... Are you jealous?
(yes, Hatsuling said wing, not wingtree.)
K: Hmph-
Why do i need to be jealous of a guy who put on wings and fled, like a loser?
I'm a Koon. I'll rule this tower someday with this guy(Koon) behind my back.
H: hm.... That sounds so promising, little brother. But first, you should rule your lighthouses properly.
K: Why that guy!
H: huhu. he's cute.
K: Hu..... He was a psycho.
I dont wanna admit he and i are family
It's the real test from now on... is it...
Okay, Idiots! Let's start worm hunting!
R?: Who are you calling idiots!
K(n): I'll keep all the worms away from here-
so come back alive, Baam!
Y: Evan! Whatcha doing! get out to here right now!
E: I...I'm coming, Miss princess!
Y: Sheesh~ Hurry up! My legs are hurting!
E: There's no way your legs would hurt, they're so strong!
Y: What, sucker!? My legs are thick?
E: No I don't mean that...!
Y: Oh yeah, My legs are thick as your head so I'm not even a girl, is that what you're saying?
E: No Not that- Miss, I meant that~
E: !!
===Hwaryun===
Y: You meant what!? What? Hey! You're not listening!
I'll kill you if you don't come here in ten seconds!
Lingzhi Mushroom!!!

---------- Post added November 19, 2011 at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was November 14, 2011 at 12:25 PM ----------

The new chapter is out (http://www.batoto.net/read/_/51737/tower-of-god_ch72_by_the-company)!!! Enjoy it, guys.

shaheer
November 19, 2011, 08:02 AM
Man small chap. The action starts from the next one. I m damn eager to see what will baam pull off this time.
i read all abt Mazino from the wiki nd i m really impressed, its awesome to see Baam is a member of the anti zahad force by default and it definitely means that Baam caugh mazinos eyes we might see him and the other 2 irregular s Phantaminum, Enryu soon

k-dom
November 19, 2011, 08:44 AM
when you think about it, the level master must be really godly creatures to be able to predict such tests.
I wonder how many chapters it will be when Baam fulfils Yuri request to go to level 77... I hope next chapter we can see Baam against the Bull.

shaheer
November 19, 2011, 01:05 PM
Hmm he needs to be a ranker first though. that means ne needs to cover up to the last level and then come back to 77 to join the Walhaiksong.
I dont think they will recruit a non ranker whether he be an irregular or not.
The Bull was relatively a small fry when anak was fighting, then again the fluffy skin was probably puppeteering it.
Correct me if i am wrong but wasnt Lahel one of the best seeds along with koon? Then may be lahel will get limelight this time.
I wish that doesnt happen though!

shinsengumi
November 19, 2011, 01:13 PM
im really curious about evan's expression at the end . whats up with her ?

Charlie
November 19, 2011, 03:19 PM
The chapter was really good.

im really curious about evan's expression at the end . whats up with her ?

I don't remember much about her but I'm thinking she is not who she appears to be? Maybe she could be one of those legendary irregulars or something.

shaheer
November 19, 2011, 11:33 PM
I don't remember much about her but I'm thinking she is not who she appears to be? Maybe she could be one of those legendary irregulars or something.

Nah i doubt that she is an irregular or a legendary one so far there are 3 legendary irregular Phantaminum, Enryu & Mazino. If remember correctly all of them were reffered to as HE.
Of course Phantaminum wasnt seen and he is said to have disappeared so idk.
May be she is brewing a plan to get revenge on baam; or may be she collaborated with the director and gave their plan away that way the fur ball entered the test unnoticed

murtas
November 20, 2011, 08:59 AM
That was a wonderfull chapter for me, so much progression in the storyline and we will get baam vs bull up next... cant wait.
This arc really needed some steaming and all the Yuri awesomeness gave it, now, back to the main hero to put the nail in the coffin.

k-dom
November 20, 2011, 10:30 AM
raw is out
most of the chapter seems to be centered on Lahel and Baam flashback so it's been hard to say something without translation but it must be interesting to understand their relation and what they plan in the future. The end just makes us want to be next sunday already :-)