PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone!

Tsu
June 07, 2011, 11:30 AM
Hi, I'm Tsu :D
Nice to meet you! I never know what to say in introductions but I'll try my best!o(^▽^)o
I haven't done this before but my friend told me about how forums are a good place to find people who like similar things?
I like art, sport, fashion, dramas and of course manga and anime.:)
Thank you for your time!
Kind Regards
Tsu

M3J
June 07, 2011, 02:06 PM
What manga do you read?

And welcome! I'm the resident joker/immature person that's cool to talk with! Don't believe slanders people say about me.

Tsu
June 07, 2011, 02:50 PM
Thank you so much for the welcome! :)
Well you seem like a lovely person! haha :) Humorous people are always good anyhow! :D What do you usually do around here?
I read mainly shoujo like Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge...I rather like reverse harem (^^; Kaichou wa Maido-sama and Kimi ni Todoke.
But for the most part I only watch shounen anime like One Piece, Hagane no Renkinjutsushi, Full Metal Panic and those kinds of ones...only because I sometimes find it hard to follow in manga with all the action?
I stopped reading and watching for quite a while now because it was so expensive to buy in Australia and hardly possibly to find in a library but I started again recently so I'm very behind and I don't know what's good to read these days (^^;;
What manga do you like/read?

M3J
June 07, 2011, 02:58 PM
My humor tends to be offensive to others, but they're prude. :oh I talk with people, usually here and in Naruto section.

How's Kimi ni Todoke reverse harem?

I can understand that. But anime is annoying, don't you get tired of the fillers? No Naruto? :( One PIece is good though.

Oh. YOu can read online as well. I like to read comedy stuff with romance or action or both, like One PIece, Naruto, Good Ending, and Beelzebub. I suggest Good Ending and Beelzebub, both are great manga! You should get into Detective Conan if you haven't, it's pretty good (in the beginning anyway).

alphabeta
June 07, 2011, 03:00 PM
Hi, I'm Tsu :D
Nice to meet you! I never know what to say in introductions but I'll try my best!o(^▽^)o
I haven't done this before but my friend told me about how forums are a good place to find people who like similar things?
I like art, sport, fashion, dramas and of course manga and anime.:)
Thank you for your time!
Kind Regards
Tsu

Hi, Tsu, are you really from Japan? :zomg Oh, i see you're in Australia atm :D How's the weather over there? And yes, forums are usually a good place to find think-alikes. You just have to make sure you don't get on the wrong side of the mods/admins :fail

So, i see you're female (the reason why Milly posted here :p). What's your age, if it's not a secret. If you're under 18 it means you're a chibi, and that will automaticly give you the protection of numerous members like BBB Banana, Iceiphoenix, Googlez_kun, kdowns or alphabeta <----- dat's me :3c

So, if you have any questions just feel free to write in their threads or just PM them/me. Enjoy your stay at MH :thumbs

What manga do you read?

And welcome! I'm the resident joker/immature person that's cool to talk with! Don't believe slanders people say about me.

Tsu, what he says is true... :eyeroll *just found out the perfect tactic against you're thank/like tactic :kukuku*

M3J
June 07, 2011, 03:04 PM
Don't worry about getting on the wrong side of mods and admins. You're still safe as they're pretty fair, and since they've dealt with me, they've tons of patience. :3

What perfect tactic? I doubt you have. :O

alphabeta
June 07, 2011, 03:06 PM
Don't worry about getting on the wrong side of mods and admins. You're still safe as they're pretty fair, and since they've dealt with me, they've tons of patience. :3

What perfect tactic? I doubt you have. :O

you should already have noticed something :oh

M3J
June 07, 2011, 03:10 PM
I didn't, why would I?

I'm just choosing not to thank/like your posts since I don't feel like it right now.

alphabeta
June 07, 2011, 03:11 PM
I didn't, why would I?

I'm just choosing not to thank/like your posts since I don't feel like it right now.

So you thank/like them whenever you feel like it? Interesting.

M3J
June 07, 2011, 03:17 PM
Yeah, but to annoy you/piss you off. It works so far.

And lulz at you thinking thanking/liking my post is a good way to fight back. It's not. :rofl

alphabeta
June 07, 2011, 03:31 PM
Yeah, but to annoy you/piss you off. It works so far.

And lulz at you thinking thanking/liking my post is a good way to fight back. It's not. :rofl

You openly admit you annoy/piss me off. Want me to PM njt?

Tsu
June 07, 2011, 03:49 PM
Σ(O。O;ノ)ノ ...Sorry, I'm lost at the moment (^^;; Everyone's so fast at replying!
Hello alphabeta! :) Nice to meet you!
okay! For M3J:
Ah, yes, sorry, I meant that I liked reverse harem in general, not that Kimi ni Todoke is one (^^;;
That was a bit misleading I apologise :(
Ahhh, yes, I get quite tired of the fillers so I tend to skip half an episode...heh...heh...(^^;;
Oh! I used to watch Naruto! And I read it too because I got so impatient, but then I stopped :(
Thank you for the recommendations! I will definitely take a look at them! :)

for alphabeta: Haha, well I've been in Australia since I was young and only occasionally go to Japan so I barely remember Japanese anymore...It's quite embarrassing actually...But it's kind of sad that I'm neither good at English nor Japanese... but I'm planning on going back to Japan for about half a year at the end of this year again so hopefully I can learn again :)
It's apparently it will be the warm but it's so windy at the moment! :( Eek, I'll be on my best behaviour! ><
...What happens if you're over 18 then? ><

"*just found out the perfect tactic against you're thank/like tactic * "

Sorry, what did you mean by that??
...I don't quite understand the rest of the conversation (^^;;

M3J
June 07, 2011, 03:52 PM
You openly admit you annoy/piss me off. Want me to PM njt?
Isn't it obvious? :-_-
Don't care, he's not gonna care since I rarely do it. Plus, I don't fear authority. It's not my fault you hate being thanked or having your posts liked and take stuff seriously.

Ah, yes, sorry, I meant that I liked reverse harem in general, not that Kimi ni Todoke is one (^^;;
Ahhh, yes, I get quite tired of the fillers so I tend to skip half an episode...heh...heh...(^^;;
Oh! I used to watch Naruto! And I read it too because I got so impatient, but then I stopped :(
What is reverse harem?

Hehe, you should so totally try the manga though. If you get confused with the action scenes, you can always follow it up with the anime. Why'd you stop reading Naruto? How far did you get? :(

Yay, you won't regret it!

alphabeta
June 07, 2011, 03:54 PM
Σ(O。O;ノ)ノ ...Sorry, I'm lost at the moment (^^;; Everyone's so fast at replying!
Hello alphabeta! :) Nice to meet you!
okay! For M3J:

for alphabeta: Haha, well I've been in Australia since I was young and only occasionally go to Japan so I barely remember Japanese anymore...It's quite embarrassing actually...But it's kind of sad that I'm neither good at English nor Japanese... but I'm planning on going back to Japan for about half a year at the end of this year again so hopefully I can learn again :)
It's apparently it will be the warm but it's so windy at the moment! :( Eek, I'll be on my best behaviour! ><
...What happens if you're over 18 then? ><

"*just found out the perfect tactic against you're thank/like tactic * "

Sorry, what did you mean by that??
...I don't quite understand the rest of the conversation (^^;;

you don't have to worry about us responding so fast. It's a habbit, that you'll get if you stay here on MH :thumbs And don't worry about not understanding the convo between me and M3J. Really, don't... care... :fail

Either way, i think you're english is quite good :D

Tsu
June 07, 2011, 04:06 PM
M3J: :O How do you do you make it in a different box for quotes?
Um...You know how harem is when there is one boy and many girls? I like when the manga has one main girl and many guys? like..Ouran High School Host Club?
Oh! Do they all have anime equivalents? :D Do you think the manga one is better than the anime?
Well, I stopped along with everything else (^^;;
I was up to...around when Pain came out?

---------- Post added at 07:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 AM ----------

alphabeta: Thank you for your encouragement!:)
Haha, it's actually not that great, but thank you for the compliment!
Ah... what happens if you're not under 18??
And how does everyone get the picture at the bottom of the messages?
...Sorry for all the questions (^^;;

alphabeta
June 07, 2011, 04:13 PM
alphabeta: Thank you for your encouragement!:)
Haha, it's actually not that great, but thank you for the compliment!
Ah... what happens if you're not under 18??

see that "reply with quote" button at the bottom right of your/our posts? just click it :D

And by "picture at the bottom of the message" do you mean this http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic150349_11.gif

If, yes, than this is called a sig. And this http://mangahelpers.com/forum/customavatars/avatar150349_11.gif is called a avatar. You can upload one in your profile. You see that, Welcome Tsu, message? right next to it. Then you click Settings, and then Edit Avatar/Signature. :thumbs

Oh, and yeah, nothing happens if you're over 18. It's just that you have to be underage to be part of the CCC - Crazy Chibi Club. The one with BBB Banana and the others i mentioned in my previous posts. Tho, it's not like you loose anything if you're not part of it. :3c

Tsu
June 07, 2011, 04:25 PM
see that "reply with quote" button at the bottom right of your/our posts? just click it :D

And by "picture at the bottom of the message" do you mean this http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic150349_11.gif

If, yes, than this is called a sig. And this http://mangahelpers.com/forum/customavatars/avatar150349_11.gif is called a avatar. You can upload one in your profile. You see that, Welcome Tsu, message? right next to it. Then you click Settings, and then Edit Avatar/Signature. :thumbs

Oh, and yeah, nothing happens if you're over 18. It's just that you have to be underage to be part of the CCC - Crazy Chibi Club. The one with BBB Banana and the others i mentioned in my previous posts. Tho, it's not like you loose anything if you're not part of it. :3c

:O!Wow! I see! Thank you!!:D:D:D:D
Yes!I meant sig! Is there a place to get them?
BBB Banana? Oh I see! Well I'm 20 at the moment (^^;;
One more question sorry >< Is there a way to tell when you have replied? or do I just have to check every few minutes?

How did you get into MH?

alphabeta
June 07, 2011, 04:33 PM
*feels so cool for knowing so much about MH*

Well, sigs are usually sprayed all over the internet, and since i'm making my sigs myself i can't really tell you any websites :sweatdrop, but there are some artists here on MH, and they have their own threads, where they offer already made sigs, or where you can ask them do make one for you :D

And you don't have to check the thread ever few minutes. There's a function called "Subscrided Threads" here on MH. It's in the "Forum" Tab next to Community / Forum Activities section. You click on "Quick Links" and then "Subscrided Threads" :thumbs

Anyway, i'll have to log off. It's 1:30 am, here in russia, so goodbye :bye

M3J
June 07, 2011, 04:33 PM
Um...You know how harem is when there is one boy and many girls? I like when the manga has one main girl and many guys? like..Ouran High School Host Club?
Oh! Do they all have anime equivalents? :D Do you think the manga one is better than the anime?
Well, I stopped along with everything else (^^;;
I was up to...around when Pain came out?
See "Reply With Quote" at the bottom right of each post? To the left of that is quotation marks with +, click on that for multiquotes.
Oh, why? To perv on the guys with her? :3c
Beelzebub does, and I heard that the anime wasn't as good because of fillers early on. Not sure about Good Ending. I think the manga version is superior to anime, but I hate fillers and how animes tend to have characters go all "hmm, uhh" then :cookiestare to take up time. You haven't noticed that?
Oh. :( When was that? When Pain attacked Konoha or when Jiraiya invaded Amegakure? Take it up again! The Kyuubi's Attack on Konoha flashback was good, and recently Naruto's getting good again! \o/

What alpha said. You have two ways: upload a picture on the forum and use that to link or something or get a picture from a site and use it. You'd have to upload it to TinyPic (http://www.tinypic.com), Imageshack (http://www.imageshack.us), or [url=http://www.photobucket.com[/url] Photobucket to use pics you get online to avoid hotlinking.

To make into a picture like my sig or alpha's sig, you'd need the link that ends in extension of a picture, like .gif, .png, .bmp, etc. .gif and .png have the highest quality, if I recall. Here's what to do:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c86/Chapoquinha/GE.png
Wrap the tag around the link like that. This should show:
[img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c86/Chapoquinha/GE.png

I know quite a lot about forums so ask me if you have any questions. And remember, never apologize for asking questions (unless it's very inappropriate or rude or tactless). If you don't ask, how can you learn? One of the reasons why I know a lot is because I asked questions, experimented, and learned from mistakes and playing around. ^^

Tsu
June 07, 2011, 04:50 PM
Haha! Yes! You both have been a really big help! So glad you two are showing me how to work this TT I would be so lost! Thank you sooo much!
ahh, I should probably sleep too >< I didn't realise it's already 7.30....am TT

M3J:
Multiquotes?

(ΦωΦ)! Of course not...I'm not that shifty... :nosebleed (´0ノ`*)
haha. :XD

yes they do that quite a lot don't they (^^;;
which also reminds me why I stopped! It was because the anime was getting nowhere and I had no idea what was going on in the manga... I mayyyy have been when Jiraiya was invading... Okay! I'll try it again after the new ones you recommended :)

I'm...not really sure what you just said there...BUT I will read it again after some sleep! :XD

TT You guys truly are -so- nice! ♥TT
Answering all these questions and welcoming me here!...if there's anything you would like to know about me, need help with (...although I think you might have caught the drift that I can't much help you in this area (^^;;; ) please feel free to ask anytime! :)

Edit:
almost 8...can't believe that took me almost 20min to type...I need to get better at this...

M3J
June 07, 2011, 04:56 PM
That is multiquoting. The code for that is:

stuff here
Reply With Quote works for one post, the one to the right of it with + next to the quotation marks can be ticked to quote many posts.

:-_- You prove otherwise, shifty woman. When's your birthday? If it's before fall, then you're older than me. \o/

No problem with helping out. Always ask any questions you have!

Yay! Some chapters will make you regret it, the others will make you squee like a hardcore fangirl! Naruto's angry face is pretty epic.

Wut?

I'd like to know your birthdate or birthmonth. Date too if it's in October. :oh

if you're going to bed, then g'night! I'm off to class (5:55 PM here :-_-)! Ask any questions you have here or in the Support section! We have many staff and members available to help you out!

Tsu
June 07, 2011, 11:51 PM
Okay! I clicked it...but i dont know how it works ><
Haha!!Hey, I'm no shifty lady! ;D When's fall for you? (^^; My birthday is in August though so I would assume that you're asking for October that yours is then?
How were your classes? Wait, where are you from?
And thanks! If I have any more questions on how to do things I'll head over there :)

alphabeta
June 07, 2011, 11:54 PM
And thanks! If I have any more questions on how to do things I'll head over there :)

You can also visit the IRC chat here on MH. It's not as safe as here on Member Zone, or even in the support section, but you are bound to get an answer sooner or later if you have to willpower to withstand those minutelong pauses until some of the mods/admins steps down from their olymp to answer the question of us simpletons :guns

Tsu
June 08, 2011, 12:01 AM
Oh! Welcome back! :) How was your sleep? What time is it for you now?
IRC chat? Can anyone go on that?
Haha, I see, I think I might stay on this for a bit longer before trying to do the IRC chat and if I really can't stand waiting then I might go :XD

alphabeta
June 08, 2011, 12:06 AM
Oh! Welcome back! :) How was your sleep? What time is it for you now?
Haha, I see, I think I might stay on this for a bit longer before trying to do the IRC chat and if I really can't stand waiting then I might go :XD

Thanks, I slept pretty normal :hurr

And yeah, anyone can go on IRC chat. You don't even have to be registered on MH to be able to do that. It's just that sometimes they don't check/answer your post directly and it just looks stupid, when your post is the only one written their for over half an hour and you don't know whether they don't answer you because they think your question is stupid, or because they haven't read it. And IRC is usually totally used for spamming, so if you have some serious business there you might end up getting trolled. :fail

Just PM me if you really have to know something. I'll make sure to answer as soon as i log on :hurr

Oh, and yeah, by any chance, do you write with ten fingers? It's a must if you want to chat on IRC... well not a must, but definetly a skill you should have to be on the safe side :thumbs

M3J
June 08, 2011, 12:09 AM
Okay! I clicked it...but i dont know how it works ><
Haha!!Hey, I'm no shifty lady! ;D When's fall for you? (^^; My birthday is in August though so I would assume that you're asking for October that yours is then?
How were your classes? Wait, where are you from?
Click on few of them then hit New Reply at the bottom. It should pop up.
You are! Fall starts in September or October, no idea. <_< So you're older than me, my birthday's on October 15! :o When in August? My cousin's birthday is in August. Dad's birthday is in September. My other cousin and my mom's birthday is in October, one on 14th or 16th and the other on 30th. My niece or nephew's birthday is on October something too. \o/
My class was boring. I doodled and pretended to pay attention. I live in America, born and raised. You live in Australia?

Sweet! =D

Yeah, anyone can unless they're banned from the forum.

Just beep someone with !, @, or % and you should get help. If you go on now, then it's no worries since there's quite a few on. igotthegoods, c_k, and Zat are on to help if you need it, and so am I. \o/ I'm almost always on IRC when I'm at home.

Tsu
June 08, 2011, 12:13 AM
That's good to hear! (:
Ahh...how would you end up "getting trolled"? Or...what is it? (^^;;;

Oh! Thank youu! I will keep that in mind! :)
Uhmm...I tried pressing the button with the + but it doesn't seem to work...

I don't type with 10 fingers (^^;; How does that make it safer?!:s

By the way, what got you into manga/anime in the first place?

alphabeta
June 08, 2011, 12:17 AM
That's good to hear! (:

I don't type with 10 fingers (^^;; How does that make it safer?!:s

"getting trolled" Milly, how about you explain what "getting trolled" is to this little lady? I mean your a pro at this. You know how to troll someone else :guns

It makes it safer that way, that you can answer your oponent quicker. You don't want to answer a post, which is already outdated. :sweat

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

Hentai http://www.laymark.com/i/o/43.gif

No of course, that was a joke. I think i saw some Naruto episodes on the TV, and then watched the rest, and well, then somehow got into manga/anime :D

Tsu
June 08, 2011, 12:20 AM
Click on few of them then hit New Reply at the bottom. It should pop up.
You are! Fall starts in September or October, no idea. <_< So you're older than me, my birthday's on October 15! :o When in August? My cousin's birthday is in August. Dad's birthday is in September. My other cousin and my mom's birthday is in October, one on 14th or 16th and the other on 30th. My niece or nephew's birthday is on October something too. \o/
My class was boring. I doodled and pretended to pay attention. I live in America, born and raised. You live in Australia?

Sweet! =D

Yeah, anyone can unless they're banned from the forum.

Just beep someone with !, @, or % and you should get help. If you go on now, then it's no worries since there's quite a few on. igotthegoods, c_k, and Zat are on to help if you need it, and so am I. \o/ I'm almost always on IRC when I'm at home.

...I don't think it worked... TT
Haha! What makes you think that? ;D I'm known to be a straight forward person and apparently really easy to read TT
OH! Haha, one of my friend's birthday's on the same day :) and my brother's birthday is on the 30th of August :) I'm on the 29th.

Ahh~ America! I want to go someday to sight see! (-▽-)
Haha!! You in college? Aren't you studying something you like now?
OH I see, how do you get to the IRC chat?

alphabeta
June 08, 2011, 12:22 AM

Forum Tab, next to "Quick Links". click on Community Chat :thumbs

Tsu
June 08, 2011, 12:26 AM
:O! Is M3J Milly? Do you know each other in real life? (☆〇☆)

Ahh...maybe I will save it until I can type faster then (^^;;; I am far too slow to do that at the moment...how embarrassing TT

Oh! Haha!! You're funnyy :XD I see! Oh wow! So you know Japanese?(☆▽☆)

alphabeta
June 08, 2011, 12:32 AM
:O! Is M3J Milly? Do you know each other in real life? (☆〇☆)

Ahh...maybe I will save it until I can type faster then (^^;;; I am far too slow to do that at the moment...how embarrassing TT

Oh! Haha!! You're funnyy :XD I see! Oh wow! So you know Japanese?(☆▽☆)

yeah, M3J is called Milly. I'm sure he won't mind if you call him that way. Actually even i call him that way, and he doesn't cares :guns

And we don't know each other in RL. We'd probably stab each other the moment we see each other :ck

And why do you think i know japanese? I only know the basic words from reading/watching to much anime/manga :fail

Tsu
June 08, 2011, 12:36 AM
Oh! Wow, I've never met someone called that before! How cool! It reminds me of the Olympic mascot :3
Ah, I see, sorry, I thought you might have because you two seem like good friends :)

You don't? Oh! It's just that you said you watched it on the TV so I though... (^^;;
Do they have subtitles then?? :O

kdowns
June 08, 2011, 12:39 AM
Welcome to Mangahelpers!!!!!! :confetti
I hope You enjoy it here, when you get the chance you should stop by the Fun Forum! :D

Also, What are your top 3 favorite Manga/Anime

And what are your all time favorite Movies?

And what are your Favorite Characters :D

alphabeta
June 08, 2011, 12:41 AM
Oh! Wow, I've never met someone called that before! How cool! It reminds me of the Olympic mascot :3
Ah, I see, sorry, I thought you might have because you two seem like good friends :)

You don't? Oh! It's just that you said you watched it on the TV so I though... (^^;;
Do they have subtitles then?? :O

good friends. Wow, now that you mention it, we actually look like them if you judge us by this thread :D Not like i'm against it. He just tried to troll me, and now i'm thinking how to do my revenge

And i've watched the first 2 episodes of Naruto dubbed, than went to Youtube and watched the rest subbed :3c

Tsu
June 08, 2011, 12:55 AM
Hello kdowns! Thank you for the welcome!! (>ω<*)
Oh! Okay! :) I will go right after this! :)

My top 3 Manga/Anime umm....
Well possibly... in no particular order, One Piece, Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge since I could never really completely stop reading/watching them anddd....the first anime I watched Haibane Renmei :)

Favorite Movies!....I guess....
Hatsuyuki no Koi
The King and The Clown
Charlie St. Cloud
And others?? But they are probably my favorites...? I think :XD

Favorite Characters!
Rirakkuma♥
Hanazono Hikari
Domo-kun
I think? :XD It's very hard for me to choose things in general! TT
Once I stood in a convenience store for half an hour trying to decide what to have for lunch, then I ended up asking the person at the counter... TT

How about you??

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Haha!! Yes, you guys look like you are really good friends! :)
Sorry... I still don't understand what is meant by troll..unless you're talking about like in Lord of the Rings and those kinds of trolls?
Revenge?

Ahh, I see! You live in Russia right? So you speak Russian too right?...or more like it's your native tongue and English is your second language? (♥≧▽≦)

alphabeta
June 08, 2011, 12:56 AM
Tsu, this is kdowns,

another chibi just like me, oh wells, to be more precise, who wants to be like me :3c

He's a bakuman tard, and even tho he doesn't wants to admit it, he stopped posting there, only to spam here :guns

In regard to this thread. You can call us two "friends", unlike me and milly -_-;

kdowns
June 08, 2011, 01:01 AM
Domo-Kun!!!!!! :3

Yes, I am Kdowns a chibi.... A BAKUMAN TARD, I admit to it, but Alpha doesn't let me let it go. I still post there....
And we are sorta "Friends"
Well it will be nice getting to know you Tsu!!!!!!

alphabeta
June 08, 2011, 01:02 AM
Domo-Kun!!!!!! :3

Yes, I am Kdowns a chibi.... A BAKUMAN TARD, I admit to it, but Alpha doesn't let me let it go. I still post there....
And we are sorta "Friends"
Well it will be nice getting to know you Tsu!!!!!!

Whaddya mean, by i don't let you let go? It was you who started this whole alpha x kdowns business anyway :guns

M3J
June 08, 2011, 01:03 AM
That's good to hear! (:

Don't worry. You won't get trolled if you don't react to stupid statements and attempts by people to piss you off. Don't get pissed off and don't react, and you won't get trolled. That's what trolls want, people to react. It's why I"m a successful troll. ;)

Does the checkmark appear to the right of it? It should, then go to the bottom and hit New Reply. You are clicking on the + to the right of Reply With Quote, right?

"getting trolled" Milly, how about you explain what "getting trolled" is to this little lady? I mean your a pro at this. You know how to troll someone else :guns
Stop getting mad just because you get trolled easily.

yeah, M3J is called Milly. I'm sure he won't mind if you call him that way. Actually even i call him that way, and he doesn't cares :guns
I actually mind you calling me Milly. I just don't say it because I know there's no point, you'll continue to call me Milly in a bad attempt to troll me.

good friends. Wow, now that you mention it, we actually look like them if you judge us by this thread :D Not like i'm against it. He just tried to troll me, and now i'm thinking how to do my revenge

Not tried. I have trolled you, at least two times, successfully.

...I don't think it worked... TT
Haha! What makes you think that? ;D I'm known to be a straight forward person and apparently really easy to read TT
OH! Haha, one of my friend's birthday's on the same day and my brother's birthday is on the 30th of August I'm on the 29th.
Probably doing it wrong. <_<
Straightforward is a good trait. Too bad no one likes it since it makes them look bad. :<
Nice. Coincidence ftw?

Ahh~ America! I want to go someday to sight see! (-▽-)
Haha!! You in college? Aren't you studying something you like now?
You should come! Some areas are fun while most areas require protection due to danger, but it's worht it! \o/
I am. And somewhat. i still hate school. :-_-
Community, IRC. Go with popup so you can browse the forum. =D

kdowns
June 08, 2011, 01:05 AM
So, Milly you enjoy trolling Alpha also?

Whaddya mean, by i don't let you let go? It was you who started this whole alpha x kdowns business anyway :guns

Actually, That was Banana who started all of that.... NOT ME =/ I'm innocent.

alphabeta
June 08, 2011, 01:07 AM
Stop getting mad just because you get trolled easily.

I actually mind you calling me Milly. I just don't say it because I know there's no point, you'll continue to call me Milly in a bad attempt to troll me.

Not tried. I have trolled you, at least two times, successfully.
D

1st. Stop PM'ing other staff and not staff members telling them they should thank/like my posts. This whole thank/like business is striclty between me, you and a certain blue. No one else :guns

And well, with me calling you milly, you guessed right. On the other hand writing milly is way easier than M3J, so even if you would mind i'd still keep on doing it :guns

What do you mean by trolled two times succesfully? You thanked my posts more than two times. Way more :fail

kdowns
June 08, 2011, 01:07 AM
Also, I notice you're from Japan... Do you buy WSJ and send in the Questionaries?

alphabeta
June 08, 2011, 01:08 AM
Actually, That was Banana who started all of that.... NOT ME =/ I'm innocent.

you went with the flow :guns

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

Also, I notice you're from Japan... Do you buy WSJ and send in the Questionaries?

she's in australia atm. At least read the thread if you don't look at her profile :fail

kdowns
June 08, 2011, 01:11 AM
Well, I'm sorry Tsu... It seems that Alpha has corrected me.... I should of known from the FF to never trust the Flags underneathe the Avatars :P

M3J
June 08, 2011, 01:18 AM
So, Milly you enjoy trolling Alpha also?
I enjoy trolling everyone. alpha's just easy to troll.

1st. Stop PM'ing other staff and not staff members telling them they should thank/like my posts. This whole thank/like business is striclty between me, you and a certain blue. No one else :guns

And well, with me calling you milly, you guessed right. On the other hand writing milly is way easier than M3J, so even if you would mind i'd still keep on doing it :guns
I never PMed them nor did I say anything to them but drmke. He decided to join. I was the third one to like/thank all your posts, get your history right. I don't even know why you're whining about your posts being thanked and liked when most people would be happy. Does anyone else even genuinely like or thank your post anyway that's not review? <_< You're getting mad for no reason. I mean, if I kept posting where you did and quoted you and stuff, I'd understand, but not liking/thanking your posts. It's a good thing. -.-

I have no idea how Milly's easier when M3J's three letters and is easier to type, at least for me. But you're probably another one of those typical slow typers. D:

What do you mean by trolled two times succesfully? You thanked my posts more than two times. Way more :fail

Talking about overall. :fail

Plus, I stopped few weeks ago because a friend wanted me to. Yesterday was just random for the lulz and out of boredom, to see how you'd react. You reacted like I thought you would.

There is a good tactic against me liking/thanking your post. It's not that hard to figure out.

yukihime03
June 08, 2011, 01:22 AM
Hello! Nice to meet you! I hope we can be friends! XD

alphabeta
June 08, 2011, 01:41 AM
I enjoy trolling everyone. alpha's just easy to troll.

I never PMed them nor did I say anything to them but drmke. He decided to join. I was the third one to like/thank all your posts, get your history right. I don't even know why you're whining about your posts being thanked and liked when most people would be happy. Does anyone else even genuinely like or thank your post anyway that's not review? <_< You're getting mad for no reason. I mean, if I kept posting where you did and quoted you and stuff, I'd understand, but not liking/thanking your posts. It's a good thing. -.-

I have no idea how Milly's easier when M3J's three letters and is easier to type, at least for me. But you're probably another one of those typical slow typers. D:

Talking about overall. :fail

Plus, I stopped few weeks ago because a friend wanted me to. Yesterday was just random for the lulz and out of boredom, to see how you'd react. You reacted like I thought you would.

There is a good tactic against me liking/thanking your post. It's not that hard to figure out.

Are you telling me that you really, liked all of those posts that you thanked? You really, managed, to read all of them in just 3 minutes, you thought that they were all :zomg, and decided to thank all of them? You really did that?

No :-_-

And this is where the trolling comes in. You think i wouldn't mind my posts getting thanked? Tch, if you'd read my reviews you'd be of a different opinion. As to you being the 3rd person to joing the train. That's right, however unlike one of those two persons (won' tell any names), who did sorta excused himself in my thread later, and on whom i'm sorta a buddy with now, you never did anything of that sort, and keep saying that what you did was nothing bad, and that it's my fault for getting mad about you thanking my posts.

As a person who writes with ten fingers (from what i understood you do that), you should understand why it's easier to writte milly than M3J. *explains* milly consists only out of small letters, which all lie on the main "buttons" of the keyboard, while M3J, consits of two capitals with a number in between them. That makes it freakin' harder to type than simply "milly".

And i think, we should bring this whole business to an end already. If that friend of yours is the person who i think it is, then "your friend" would only approve of this. From what i saw you can be a nice guy, and if you find it in yourself to excuse yourself for what you did (yes i want a "sorry" from you), then we could just forget this whole sh** and keep on posting here on MH

M3J
June 08, 2011, 01:54 AM
You take it as something bad, not me. For what most people would be happy about, you get mad about for some reason, and you take online too seriously. Besides, I only joined the train for two reasons, one I won't say, the other because I wanted to see your reaction. I thought you'd mind your posts being thanked and liked for no reason, for which you do, for reasons I do not understand why. I'm not gonna apologize for that. If I insulted you or trollposted you everywhere, then yeah, but I did something harmless. No need to apologize over anything.

How? M3J is very easy for me to type. Just put left pinky finger on Shift, hit "M", release pinky finger, hit three with middle finger, then put left pinky finger on Shift again and hit "J", pretty easy. Practice typing if you find "Milly" easier than "M3J." Takes me less than two seconds to type both out.

My friend would, yes. My friend did tell me to stop few weeks ago. Today/yesterday, I stopped because it wasn't necessary, and I didn't wanna go too far and start bad blood or make the bad blood even worse.

"keep on posting here on MH?" What? If I don't apologize (which I won't), one of us will stop posting? Makes no sense.

alphabeta
June 08, 2011, 02:04 AM
You take it as something bad, not me. For what most people would be happy about, you get mad about for some reason, and you take online too seriously. Besides, I only joined the train for two reasons, one I won't say, the other because I wanted to see your reaction. I thought you'd mind your posts being thanked and liked for no reason, for which you do, for reasons I do not understand why. I'm not gonna apologize for that. If I insulted you or trollposted you everywhere, then yeah, but I did something harmless. No need to apologize over anything.

How? M3J is very easy for me to type. Just put left pinky finger on Shift, hit "M", release pinky finger, hit three with middle finger, then put left pinky finger on Shift again and hit "J", pretty easy. Practice typing if you find "Milly" easier than "M3J." Takes me less than two seconds to type both out.

My friend would, yes. My friend did tell me to stop few weeks ago. Today/yesterday, I stopped because it wasn't necessary, and I didn't wanna go too far and start bad blood or make the bad blood even worse.

"keep on posting here on MH?" What? If I don't apologize (which I won't), one of us will stop posting? Makes no sense.

:fail. If something annoys/pisses me off (regardless why/where/who and when did it), and i tell you about it and you do it again, that is reason enough for me to be mad. Then you say it yourself. You joined because you wanted to see my reaction. So what? You say that is an explanation? Because you wanted to see my reaction?! Assuming i'll hit someone and then say, "I wanted to see your reaction. Now shut up, and fu** off", that'll just work?

I'll leave the part about the typing for later. As to making sense. Like i pointed out above, your logic "I wanted to see what your reaction will be" makes no sense. And i'm not (and you too from what i figured from your post) am going to stop posting on MH, just because you won't say sorry. It'll just mean, that there will be unnecesarry ... pressure between me and you when there's no reason for it to be there.

And i want to make sure this point. "No need to apologize for anything" my a**. It pissed me off, (we don't argue here whether i should be pissed of or not in the first place), and you know it, and you do it one more time, because, and only because you know, that it will piss me off even more, and now you say you didn't do anything wrong?!

M3J
June 08, 2011, 02:22 AM
Of course my logic makes no sense to you, you don't understand it nor do you know it from my point of view. If you stopped getting angry and stopped taking things seriously, I wouldn't have felt compelled to do it. Getting mad about your posts being liked and thanked is pretty stupid, hence why I keep doing it, because your reaction is always pissed off over something stupid. LIke I said, if I kept stalking you and posted wherever you posted, I'd understand your anger and wouldn't do that again and would even apologize, but thanking and liking does nothing bad nor does it harm anyone.

It'll just mean, that there will be unnecesarry ... pressure between me and you when there's no reason for it to be there.
From your side. Not mine. I don't continue the pressure. People I've talked to that I've argued in the past can agree that I don't really continue the pressure. An example is when I tried to help you on IRC few days ago. You can choose to avoid the pressure as well by not getting pissed off, yanno? Plus, as proven, I'd help you if you asked for it or if you needed it, thus I wouldn't try to make things hostile on purpose.

I have no idea why you got pissed off over your posts being liked and thanks when it means nothing harmless, thus no need to apologize. I did not offend you nor did I do anything bad to you. It was you who chose to get mad over something tiny, miniscule, and unimportant.

Well, me doing it to piss you off is wrong, now that I look at it, but it's not like your reaction is innocent. Isn't it obvious your reaction is a big problem here? You getting pissed off and then insulting me in PMs and stuff? If you ignored it, especially when it's nothing to be mad about, I wouldn't do it.

Here's a training course for you on how to avoid trolls or how to stop being trolled: ignore them. Don't react at all. You will encounter worse trolls than me, merciless trolls. They won't care what you do or say as long as it pisses you off and gets a reaction out of you. You need to ignore them, no matter what. Don't pay attention to them, it's what they want. I've come across horrible trolls, most of it directed at myself, so I say this with experience. It works, maybe not immediately, but it does. Don't get mad over something as minor as this. This is one of the most valuable lessons you'll get online on how to deal with people on the internet. You need to learn to deal with people that like to joke around a lot.

Here's a secret: I'm worse with staff. I spam their PMs and stuff, or I used to, for the lulz. You have it better than they do, you don't get spammed with notifications. I like to observe people and test them, see how they react. Analyzing is fun, no?

Now, you can learn to joke back or ignore me, but you need to stop getting angry over minor things like this. I don't mind talking with you or most people amiably, but you do need to understand that there are people that like to joke, and sometimes they accidentally take things too far, especially because they don't think. I'm one of those people. Learn to deal with trolls, and you'll be better with people and be able to fight back easily.

yukihime03
June 08, 2011, 02:39 AM
Hey guys... Cool off!

M3J
June 08, 2011, 02:42 AM
We cool. We cool like ice. :hurr

This always happens with me. I argue with people, but when we talk privately, it's all good relationship from there. I'm magic. :3

Anyway, sorry about this, Tsu. I hope it hasn't scared you off or made you think otherwise of this forum or members or both alphabeta and I. Well, I did warn you about me. :P

alphabeta
June 08, 2011, 03:23 AM
This'll be my last post about this whole story in this thread, both because milly (hope you don't mind if i call you this from now on) wrote such a long post/explanation and because we're spamming another members thread here :fail

I could continue answering why i got mad at you thanking my post and etc, but i think we should leave it. From what i read in your last post, you'd be happy to forget this story as well. Then why don't we draw up a conclusion. I was wrong about reacting the way i did. You were wrong about what you did.

There. That's it. Now to the way i type Milly and not M3J. :derp

Taking my logic even further. All of the letters "m" "i" "l" and "y" lie on the right side of the keyboard, meaning that whenever i write milly i only use my right hand. That's not all. I only need 4 fingers for that. (pinky - the one which usually causes the most problems is simply left out here)

Now, but when i write "M3J".

It may look cooler, but it takes way more "energy" than milly. M3J, consists of two capitals with a number in between them. The whole problem lies in the "3". Because of it, i can't use "Caps Lock", but need to push "Shift" everytime. Now then let's see. For the "M" i need to use my left pinky to push the Shift and my right ring-finger to push M, then i need to remove my left pinky, press 3, and then put my left pinky again on Shift only to be able to push "J". Now compare this to the simple movements of my right hand, when i write "Milly"

Tsu
June 08, 2011, 06:02 AM
Tsu, this is kdowns,

another chibi just like me, oh wells, to be more precise, who wants to be like me :3c

He's a bakuman tard, and even tho he doesn't wants to admit it, he stopped posting there, only to spam here :guns

In regard to this thread. You can call us two "friends", unlike me and milly -_-;

Sorry I disappeared so suddenly without saying anything! There was a blackout! TT ...well I guess the bright side is that it didn't last for 3 days straight like last time :P

Haha, nice introduction there :XD
So, you are more familiar with kdowns?

kdowns: Haha! I knowww!!Domo-kun!!!♥ :3
I was going to buy a giant one but then I ended up buying a pillow size one because I was taking it on a plane with me :XD
Ahh, everyone's so young! Now I feel old :( haha, are you graduating this year?
It's nice to have something you're passionate about! :)
Yes! I hope I will be able to get to know you guys because ahh. everyone's so nice! I just want to cry TT

M3J: Oh, I don't get annoyed at people very often because I don't understand many things... (^^)v I don't know whether that's something I should be saying so happily or not... == I feel so left out now... TT haha
I doubt I would understand if a troll was talking to me :(
Makes them look bad?
O.O require protection?! Like a bodyguard?! :O! Oh wow!
Haha, aww, but I don't know why...studying in America seems kind of fun~ :D ...from movies of course... (^^;;;

kdowns: What's WSJ?? What questionnaire are you talking about? FF??

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Oh wow. I didn't even see this until now ><
I hope I didn't do anything to start it ><
If I did, I'm really sorryy! :(
Hope you guys make up!

yukihime03: Hi! I hope we can become friends too! :)

alphabeta
June 08, 2011, 06:05 AM
Sorry I disappeared so suddenly without saying anything! There was a blackout! TT ...well I guess the bright side is that it didn't last for 3 days straight like last time :P

Haha, nice introduction there :XD
So, you are more familiar with kdowns?

kdowns: Haha! I knowww!!Domo-kun!!!♥ :3
I was going to buy a giant one but then I ended up buying a pillow size one because I was taking it on a plane with me :XD
Ahh, everyone's so young! Now I feel old :( haha, are you graduating this year?
It's nice to have something you're passionate about! :)
Yes! I hope I will be able to get to know you guys because ahh. everyone's so nice! I just want to cry TT

M3J: Oh, I don't get annoyed at people very often because I don't understand many things... (^^)v I don't know whether that's something I should be saying so happily or not... == I feel so left out now... TT haha
I doubt I would understand if a troll was talking to me :(
Makes them look bad?
O.O require protection?! Like a bodyguard?! :O! Oh wow!
Haha, aww, but I don't know why...studying in America seems kind of fun~ :D ...from movies of course... (^^;;;

kdowns: What's WSJ?? What questionnaire are you talking about? FF??

Yo Tsu is back :bbb

You don't have to apologize for dissapearing. I know what i'm talking about. I went offline for a whole month and those guys were still begging me to comeback :3c

Yeah, since downs is also a chibi and a Bakuman tard like me we meet here on MH rather often... actually too often if you ask me -_-;

WSJ is Weekly Shounen Jump - the magazine where Naruto,OP,Bleach and co. are published. And you can forget about questionaries, as long as you're not a Bakuman tard :nod

I see, that right now you're only posting in your thread. Don't be shy. I recomend you visiting the Fun Forums (FF for short), to get known with some of the other members of MH. I, too, am posting there usually, so you can already be sure no one will troll while i'm there :thumbs

Tsu
June 08, 2011, 06:17 AM
alphabeta!you're still here!♥ :D
haha, naww! That's so nice that you have such loyal friends! ♥(>ω<*)
Ahh~ hehe~ That's cute :3

Oh! I did have some of them when I was in Japan but I didn't keep any of them...well I didn't have that many, usually just went to the convenience store with friends and read then left (^^;;;.

Ahh! Yes! That was right! I was planning on going to look at the Fun Forum before the blackout :XD completely forgot!
Nawww!♥ I feel like you're my older sister at the moment :3 (Ignoring the age factor :XD)
Okay, I'll go look now :3

alphabeta
June 08, 2011, 06:23 AM
alphabeta!you're still here!♥ :D
haha, naww! That's so nice that you have such loyal friends! ♥(>ω<*)
Ahh~ hehe~ That's cute :3

Oh! I did have some of them when I was in Japan but I didn't keep any of them...well I didn't have that many, usually just went to the convenience store with friends and read then left (^^;;;.

Ahh! Yes! That was right! I was planning on going to look at the Fun Forum before the blackout :XD completely forgot!
Nawww!♥ I feel like you're my older sister at the moment :3 (Ignoring the age factor :XD)
Okay, I'll go look now :3

I'm starting to like you :3c

just a small note

I'm a guy :oh:3c

yukihime03
June 08, 2011, 06:33 AM
LOL at alphabeta.
Well, you do give off a feeling of a girl. XD

Tsu, just forgive them for spamming this thread. XD

alphabeta
June 08, 2011, 06:41 AM
LOL at alphabeta.
Well, you do give off a feeling of a girl. XD

Tsu, just forgive them for spamming this thread. XD

The hell? What part of mee gives off a feeling of a girl? :yelling

You noticed my set? It's a K-ON! ecchi set. Where did you saw a girl who has a liking for K-ON! ecchi? :guns

And don't you talk about spamming. You joined two days ago and have 60 posts :hurr

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

and she probably said big sister because my avatar is female... Ritsu :nosebleed

yukihime03
June 08, 2011, 06:44 AM
The hell? What part of mee gives off a feeling of a girl? :yelling

You noticed my set? It's a K-ON! ecchi set. Where did you saw a girl who has a liking for K-ON! ecchi? :guns

And don't you talk about spamming. You joined two days ago and have 60 posts :hurr

I don't know. The way you talk? :fan

There are many weird girls in this world... Who knows? XD

Teehee~ :hee I still try my best to stick to the topic.

alphabeta
June 08, 2011, 06:48 AM
I don't know. The way you talk? :fan

There are many weird girls in this world... Who knows? XD

Teehee~ :hee I still try my best to stick to the topic.

Don't "I stick to the topic" me. I only managed to write 1 post, and your postcount already rose by 5 posts :faint

yukihime03
June 08, 2011, 06:53 AM
Don't "I stick to the topic" me. I only managed to write 1 post, and your postcount already rose by 5 posts :faint

I've been in many forums... So I'm used to go here and there... Post many posts in many threads. :P

Iceiphoenix
June 08, 2011, 07:01 AM
Did someone say... Australia?! :zomg

Welcome to MH, Tsu! We Aussies should stick together. :XD

Charlie
June 08, 2011, 08:39 AM
Tsu~ Welcome to MH~.

Check out the Otaku Theater, (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/279-Otaku-Theater) there are some drama related threads there.

Tsu
June 08, 2011, 09:28 AM
OH.mygod.how embarrassing!! I'm soo sorry! I should have noticed from the gender...thing sign ==
Oh wow. I'm so...lost for words...TT my sister turned out to be a guy! :O
Heh...yeh...that was probably the main why I thought you were (the avatar) (^^;;; But...okay, I don't mean this in an offensive way but I don't know I kind of agree with yukihime03; you just exude a...female aura? :XD haha, I'm kidding, but really, you were just so kind and seemed like you would protect me♥ like an older sister!♥(>ω<*) wishful thinking?
...okay, maybe it's just because I have problems... ==
ANYWHO! I apologise (^^;;

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

OH! Hello Iceiphoenix and Charlie! Thank you for the welcome!! :3

Hehe~ YES! I live in Australia for now! :) I'll be going back to Japan at the end of the year though (^^;;

Ohh~ dramas~ ;D yes, yes~ Definitely! Thanks for telling me that! :)

Nice to meet you two! :)

yukihime03
June 08, 2011, 09:31 AM
OH.mygod.how embarrassing!! I'm soo sorry! I should have noticed from the gender...thing sign ==
Oh wow. I'm so...lost for words...TT my sister turned out to be a guy! :O
Heh...yeh...that was probably the main why I thought you were (the avatar) (^^;;; But...okay, I don't mean this in an offensive way but I don't know I kind of agree with yukihime03; you just exude a...female aura? :XD haha, I'm kidding, but really, you were just so kind and seemed like you would protect me♥ like an older sister!♥(>ω<*) wishful thinking?
...okay, maybe it's just because I have problems... ==
ANYWHO! I apologise (^^;;

Muahahaha~ *give a high five to Tsu*
two people already said you have female aura. ;P

Tsu
June 08, 2011, 09:37 AM
hehehe \(*^▽^)人(^▽^*)ノ
Ah! and it was in the other thread but I don't really know if that would be against the rules or something about discussing...I don't know (^^;;
Anyhow, it's my name, but I don't know the meaning...the kanji would probably have some sort of English equivalent but I'm not too sure... sorry ><

yukihime03
June 08, 2011, 09:46 AM
Oh.. okay. That's fine. :)

alphabeta
June 08, 2011, 09:46 AM
hehehe \(*^▽^)人(^▽^*)ノ
Ah! and it was in the other thread but I don't really know if that would be against the rules or something about discussing...I don't know (^^;;
Anyhow, it's my name, but I don't know the meaning...the kanji would probably have some sort of English equivalent but I'm not too sure... sorry ><

Guys, this thread is made for people to explain why they choose their username. Not to disscuss them. If you want to discuss them, please do so in your respective threads in the Member Zone ~ Alpha

Always wanted to sound like a mod :hurr

:hee

M3J
June 08, 2011, 10:02 AM
Maybe I'm just talented at typing because it takes me short time to type either words. Challenge yourself. -_-

Tsu, don't believe movies' portrayal of schools, it's not always like that. It can be worse or better, depending on where you go.

I forgot what else you said. ._. Do you like Godfather trilogy?

Tsu
June 08, 2011, 10:14 AM
haha! Yes that! You sound really cool there alphabeta hehe :)

M3J: ah, sorry if I offended you >< And...actually...I don't know why I based that off movies (^^;;; I know exactly what you mean since I've been to different schools at different places (^^;;
Haha, it's okay, I don't think it would have been very important anyways :)
Ahh, I've never watched that before but I heard it was good, what are your thoughts on it?

...is there anyway to make it stop going to the bottom of the page when you start typing or will I just have to keep scrolling to read it?

M3J
June 08, 2011, 07:36 PM
Hard to offend me. I'm one of the coolest here, believe it or not. :3c

You ever been to America?

Godfather I and II are freakin' amazing, but Godfather II is just... pure pure pure amazing. YOu need to watch it! :fangirl

What do you mean?

Tsu
June 08, 2011, 11:52 PM
haha! I'm glad! :D
And I believe you! :) I mean you are apparently legendary ;D
Umm...I think I've been to a part of it because I have relatives in Canada?
Haha! I think my brother owns it so I'll get it off of him :)

Umm...you know how if there's a post at the top and you type it goes straight to the bottom where you're typing?...if that makes any sense what so ever? (^^;;; Well is there a way to stop that from happening? :XD

M3J
June 09, 2011, 12:53 AM
That's because I can manage to get over 5 people angry and offended at the same time. \o/ SKILLZ YOU CAN'T PICK UP! :O

oh, where in United States? Or just Canada? :-_- Where in Canada?

Good. Watch it and be fangirling! Not sure if you'd like the movies though since they're not all DIE HARD!! or something.

I don't think so. If you wanna quote one person, just hit Reply With Quote so you won't have to scroll back up constantly. :worrybunny

yukihime03
June 09, 2011, 06:01 AM
That's because I can manage to get over 5 people angry and offended at the same time. \o/ SKILLZ YOU CAN'T PICK UP! :O

What? Only 5?

phio_chan
June 09, 2011, 07:44 AM
Hello, Tsu! Nice to meet you. What brought you to MH? XD And why do you pick Japan's flag for your country flag? XD

yukihime03
June 09, 2011, 09:25 AM
Hello, Tsu! Nice to meet you. What brought you to MH? XD And why do you pick Japan's flag for your country flag? XD

Errm~ Coz she's a Japanese?

M3J
June 09, 2011, 09:19 PM
What? Only 5?

OVER FIVE, you smelly butt, not five or at most five. x > 5, not x = 5 or x < 5.

:mad :mad :mad :mad :mad

Hai.

yukihime03
June 09, 2011, 10:09 PM
OVER FIVE, you smelly butt, not five or at most five. x > 5, not x = 5 or x < 5.

:mad :mad :mad :mad :mad

Hai.

You didn't say anything about OVER 5. *shrug*
And don't call me "smelly butt" or whatever. *glare*

M3J
June 09, 2011, 11:35 PM
I did, you blind bat. Read again. :-_-

Though, I forgot what I said, so harharhar. :oh

Read Kimi ni Todoke, animes tend to be worse.

Tsu
June 10, 2011, 03:06 AM
Hahaha!! You're so funny M3J!! :D
I wish I could be as skilled as you! hahaha :)

(^^;; What is that face? And just in Canada... I'm not too sure...I went when I was 5 years old (^^;;
And I don't talk to them much because they find it easier to speak in French ;P

Haha! There is a good chance I will be fangirling A LOT if I like it :XD
Sigh...It's quite terrible actually...my friend told me to watch this vampire show...I don't know if you would know about it but anyways, I was so obsessed with it♥♥♥(♥≧▽≦) Could not stop :drool over them. It was crazy :XD

:O I see :( Thanks for telling me :)
...Still haven't figured out the multiquote thing yet (^^;;;

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

oops! I meant am :O I am so obsessed with it*

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

Oh wow, there are more replies :XD

For phio_chan:
Nice to meet you too!! :D I came to MH because a friend told me about how forums are a good place to meet people with similar interests and I had stopped reading manga because of it being so expensive in Australia but since I was thinking of starting again I thought I might join here to find other people who might know places to get it as well as recommend new series that are good as I haven't been keeping up with it anymore :)
Ahh, yes, as yukihime03 said, I thought the question was asking where we came from as in the birthplace so I put Japan (^^;; Or were they asking for residence when they said that? :O

For M3J:
:O There's an anime version?! O.O

M3J
June 10, 2011, 08:55 PM
Huh?

How was Canada? Did you go to CN Tower? Awesome place! It's taaaaaaaall!

You'll definitely fangirl over whatever we were talking about. :|

Kimi ni Todoke? Yes. You read the manga? ._. I'm confused.

I have no idea who watches and who reads Kimi. I coulda sword you had a sig of Kimi. -.-

yukihime03
June 11, 2011, 04:41 AM
Hahaha!! You're so funny M3J!! :D
I wish I could be as skilled as you! hahaha :)

Sigh...It's quite terrible actually...my friend told me to watch this vampire show...I don't know if you would know about it but anyways, I was so obsessed with it♥♥♥(♥≧▽≦) Could not stop over them. It was crazy

I think M3J has the talent to be a clown. Teehee~

What vampire show?? True blood? Vampire diaries? :P

I read a few chapters of Kimi ni Todoke but then stopped.

Tsu
June 11, 2011, 05:31 AM
Haha, I don't remember anymore, I do remember going to a theme park with big lego structures! and also eating these maple candy things in paper cupcake holders...they were so nice! :3 Haha, but that's about all I remember from that trip (^^;; Sorry :(

:O! Haha, okay! I will get it off my brother next time I see him! :)

Yes~ I have read the manga :) I didn't know there was an anime out! Haha, I think you're thinking of yukihime03 for the sig :XD
I haven't had a sig yet, but alphabeta made me one!♥ :D:D:D So I will be using that when I figure out how :XD

@yukihime:
Oh! Yes! It was True Blood!!♥ Have you watched it???? :D Ahhh~ Can't wait! Only 16 more days until 4th season comes out~~~~ (♥≧▽≦)
I generally don't watch many western shows but True Blood and Bones I just :3 hehe~

yukihime03
June 11, 2011, 06:56 AM
@yukihime:
Oh! Yes! It was True Blood!!♥ Have you watched it???? :D Ahhh~ Can't wait! Only 16 more days until 4th season comes out~~~~ (♥≧▽≦)
I generally don't watch many western shows but True Blood and Bones I just :3 hehe~

I only watched a few eps of it... In the end, I decided that I actually don't like vampires that much. :P
Whoa~ You watch Bones too?? I love Bones! :yay

M3J
June 12, 2011, 01:38 AM
You need to read Good Ending. Do it, Tsukuyomi! :o

Tsu
June 12, 2011, 07:37 AM
@yukihime03:
:O! Haha, yeh I had no idea what was going on in the beginning but kept watching and by the end of all 3 seasons I was like...oh it was crazy :fangirling
I finished all 3 seasons in 2 days σ(∩。∩; )

Hehe~ yes I doo♥ :3 Love Bones!!~~( ̄▽ ̄)♥

@M3J:
Yes sir! ( ̄^ ̄ゞ
Good Ending? What's it about?
Haha! Tsukuyomi? Is that a reference to Naruto or am I completely off? (^^;;;

yukihime03
June 12, 2011, 10:56 AM
@yukihime03:
:O! Haha, yeh I had no idea what was going on in the beginning but kept watching and by the end of all 3 seasons I was like...oh it was crazy :fangirling

Haha~ The only show that I watch from the beginning till the recent season is Supernatural.
Even for Bones, I only watched a season. But I like her since the the first eps I watched. Love the way she talks. Very sarcastic. XD
Her partner is kinda funny too. XD

Tsu
June 12, 2011, 11:26 AM
:O! Supernatural? I've seen CMs for that show but I've never watched before :(
Haha, yes~ I like her character too! :3

M3J
June 12, 2011, 12:48 PM
@yukihime03:

@M3J:
Yes sir! ( ̄^ ̄ゞ
Good Ending? What's it about?
Haha! Tsukuyomi? Is that a reference to Naruto or am I completely off? (^^;;;

It's a shounen romance, which is surprisingly better than most shoujo romance. Tons of people that I've recommended the manga to loved it, they loved the character interactions and realistic portrayal and such. Read it. :3

It is, it is. You like Naruto? :o

Tsu
June 12, 2011, 01:10 PM
: O! I see~ I'll go look for it next time I'm at the bookshop! :)

Haha~ yeh, I used to read/watch Naruto remember? (・。- )ノ

M3J
June 12, 2011, 01:43 PM
Not sure if the bookshop has it, but it's online. Read or download it. :o

Oh, I forgot. HOw'd you like it?

Tsu
June 12, 2011, 01:46 PM
: O where can you read it?

What do you mean how?? (^^;;;

M3J
June 12, 2011, 05:27 PM
MangaReader.net

Look at mangaupdates.com for manga info stuff.

And

http://i55.tinypic.com/5460js.jpg

yukihime03
June 12, 2011, 07:48 PM
:O! Supernatural? I've seen CMs for that show but I've never watched before :(
Haha, yes~ I like her character too! :3

Yep~ It's a great show. Lots of times they make it serious, but many times they are hilarious too. You will love the Winchesters brothers.
Yep, she's great.

Tsu
June 13, 2011, 10:55 AM
@M3J
Ahh~ so cute! haha :3
And thank you! I will go check it out now! :)

@yukihime03
Oh! I see, I will pay attention next time the CM is on and watch it :)
Are the Winchesters brothers the main characters in the show?

yukihime03
June 13, 2011, 12:00 PM
@yukihime03
Oh! I see, I will pay attention next time the CM is on and watch it :)
Are the Winchesters brothers the main characters in the show?

I think the season 6 was just over and season 7 will start around September.
Yep~ Sam and Dean Winchester. Hotties~ :p

M3J
June 13, 2011, 03:06 PM
Didja check it out?

Evil3ye
June 14, 2011, 04:59 AM
Hi Tsu. Hope you enjoy your new set :jk

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmm3jcwX4g1qdvlsqo1_500.gif

Tsu
June 14, 2011, 02:33 PM
@M3J:
Oh my god! It's so good!! I read all the chapters and now I'm so sad because it ended so abruptly! TT
Is there any other place you can find them? Or even not translated ones are fine too

@Evil3ye:
Hm?? ~(・・?))(((;・・)?

M3J
June 15, 2011, 08:58 PM
What's good? I forgot.

AND WTF AT GAGA?

yukihime03
June 17, 2011, 08:42 AM
Your new set is lady gaga?????

O_O

Naomidee
June 17, 2011, 02:02 PM
I think tonight is our last night, Tsu!
Press forward, and the punishment shall ennnnnnnnd! D:

Tsu
June 18, 2011, 07:20 AM
Haha, Good Ending is good!! xDD

and lol~ yes it was a "punishment" for losing in the minority rule game xD

;D is it? haha!! One night to go!! But why does everyone here seem to not like her? Many of my friends seem to really like her and see her as an idol

digitaldude
June 18, 2011, 07:21 AM
Oh I haven't posted anything here yet, HEYA TSU!

Naomidee
June 18, 2011, 08:21 AM
I really do like some of her songs. But all of the sets we got were pretty creepy... XD

Tsu
June 18, 2011, 08:22 AM
Haha!! Hello digitaldude! ( ̄▽ ̄)~~

Good luck for the round ;D

yukihime03
June 18, 2011, 10:37 AM
Well, it's not that I hate Lady Gaga. She's just too much for me.
The one that I can really hate is Bieber. Put a set of his pic and I won't ever open your thread/post until you change it.
There, I just told you one way to get me off from you. XD

M3J
June 18, 2011, 11:11 AM
Gaga is a talentless attention whore, can't even be famous for her songs but how she acts.

May I ask why you like Good Ending? :derp

Tsu
June 27, 2011, 11:03 PM
@Naomidee
Haha, I see! I agree xD The sets were kind of creepy (^^;;

@yukihime
((A゜∇゜) You don't like Justin Beiber? haha! Why not?
Ahh, I think I know what you mean about Lady Gaga though! I agree! :)

@M3J
Σ(*。*;ノ)ノ Do you think so? I thought she was very famous for her songs too? (゜д゜;;)
But I don't really know that much about her so I guess I can't really say (^^;;

Oh! I like Good Ending because I'm lewd:jk haha! I'm just joking :p I like it because of... the realistic (...ish) portrayal of relationships and people in the story? I think that the reactions towards the things that happen are kind of...I guess it's just something that is possible...maybe the start and some things here and there was a bit far fetched but overall the events that take place aren't out of the norm... haha I don't know what I'm saying (^^;;; It's just like... addictive :XD
By the way! I just saw something that caught my attention when looking at the icon things. Your name! M3J... :m3j ← Does it relate to this in any way or was that just a coincidence and I'm looking into it too much (^^;;;

M3J
June 28, 2011, 12:47 AM
Her songs are famous because she's famous from being an attention whore. In my opinion anyway.

Realistic ftw. It's one of the main reasons why people love the manga, and it's hard to disagree with them. :hurr

Icon things? Wut?

M is first name, 3 is random (wanted 2, but taken by someone else), and J is last name.

Tsu
June 28, 2011, 01:12 AM
Haha, I see : )

Hehe~~ But yeh I think it's kind of an accurate portrayal of many girls...obviously it's impossible to say for everyone but yes, it's easy to relate to and not completely fluff :XD haha
Can't really say much for the guys since...I'm not one (^^:; but I believe it sounds about right? Please enlighten me as to whether or not it's true or not? Haha

Oh, so it was just a coincidence haha wow. Sorry, I don't know what to call them (^^;; If you look through the icon things like :XD or :jk ?? there's one that I saw was m3j? haha

M3J
June 28, 2011, 02:52 AM
Some of it for the guys are true, I guess. I dunno for sure, but I'd say it is.

Gah, why is there a smiley of me without anyone asking me?

yukihime03
June 28, 2011, 06:29 AM
@yukihime
((A゜∇゜) You don't like Justin Beiber? haha! Why not?
Ahh, I think I know what you mean about Lady Gaga though! I agree! :)

I don't exactly know why.. But the first time I looked at him, I instantly disliked him... and that's rare since I don't usually believe in first impression... but somehow this impression lasts and I just can't stand his face and his voice. *shrug*

Tsu
June 28, 2011, 09:11 AM
Gah, why is there a smiley of me without anyone asking me?

(「・・)ン?What do you mean?

@yukihime03
Oh wow, I see! Haha, he used to have a rather feminine voice I hear but it's not too bad now... I think? But he does have good voice control in my opinion
Haha, fair enough, I guess you can't do anything about that :)

M3J
June 28, 2011, 12:38 PM
:m3j has my nick in it, no? I was never asked whether I wanted that smiley or not.

Tsu
June 29, 2011, 05:21 AM
It doesn't? O.O
I'm sorry I'm so thick but...what do you mean? (^^;;
As in when you chose the name it didn't ask if you wanted to use :m3j or not?

yukihime03
June 29, 2011, 11:31 AM
@yukihime03
Oh wow, I see! Haha, he used to have a rather feminine voice I hear but it's not too bad now... I think? But he does have good voice control in my opinion
Haha, fair enough, I guess you can't do anything about that :)

Hehe~ I also don't like his personality but well, I don't want to care about him... Let's go on to other topics. XD

M3J
June 29, 2011, 07:41 PM
I do not want that smiley as :m3j

Tsu
July 05, 2011, 03:05 AM
Haha! fair enough
What kind of interests do you have? Like as in genres of manga/anime
...or even what kind of interests do you have outside of manga/anime?

Ah and I noticed that there are so many people from different places, so I assume that English is not your first language?
What other languages do you know?

yukihime03
July 05, 2011, 10:01 AM
Are you asking me? Or M3J?

Naomidee
July 05, 2011, 01:44 PM
Both! :yelling