PDA

View Full Version : Hai!

illumina
June 12, 2011, 11:41 AM
Hai everyone. I'm a new member here. Since I'm pretty good at making theories for the future chapter of manga, I joined mangahelper to share it.
Manga I reads: Pandora Hearts, FMA, D.Gray-man, One Piece, 07 Ghost, Nabari no Ou, Karneval, Fairy Tail, and more.
Things I like: the guitar, PH's OST. astronomy
I honestly know nothing about Japanese language, but loves the manga!
Please let me know about yourself, too!

Note: sorry for the poor english.

M3J
June 12, 2011, 12:47 PM
Hai and welcome. Do you read Naruto? =D

illumina
June 12, 2011, 02:03 PM
Hai and welcome. Do you read Naruto? =D
No, I dont. But I heard its quite popular. My former teacher read it too. I want to check it out after my exams finished.

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

Well, unfortunately, I picked the wrong time to start a thread. Its 2 o'clock in the morning and I have to go to sleep for my social studies exam tomorrow (the worse always comes first huh?) Bye-bye for now. I may return tomorrow.

M3J
June 12, 2011, 05:27 PM
Definitely check out Part I, it's awesome.

G'night nad g'luck!

Charlie
June 12, 2011, 05:35 PM
Hai everyone. I'm a new member here. Since I'm pretty good at making theories for the future chapter of manga, I joined mangahelper to share it.
Manga I reads: Pandora Hearts, FMA, D.Gray-man, One Piece, 07 Ghost, Nabari no Ou, Karneval, Fairy Tail, and more.
Things I like: the guitar, PH's OST. astronomy
I honestly know nothing about Japanese language, but loves the manga!
Please let me know about yourself, too!

Note: sorry for the poor english.

Welcome to MH~ illumina.

Nice username. I noticed that the recent members all choose nice ones.

Looking forward to seeing you in the manga threads.

I'm Charlie, a mod for this and the General Category Section (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/3-General-Category).

Also checkout the Fun Forum, from there.

Since you like guitars...

You should check out the voice chat thread here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/63060-The-Voice-Recording-Thread-Chat-with-us-%21).
* Note you need to go to the last page, click on the recent links from there (see post dates). The earlier links are dead. Oh and if you can, make vost there. (voice post)

/blah long post...... ^_^

yukihime03
June 12, 2011, 07:44 PM
Wow~ You're from Indonesia too..? :wtf
Our favorites manga are similar too... Wow~ o_O

Are you a college student?

phio_chan
June 15, 2011, 08:36 AM
Wow, another Indonesian here! Hello there, illumina. Welcome to MH. I hope you have a great stay here! :D
So, how are you doing lately? Any chapter which made your day today? XD

Naomidee
June 15, 2011, 10:29 AM
Welcome, welcome, Illumina! I'm also a moderator of General Category along with Charlie. You can call me Naomi or some people have called me Dee.

I also really love D.Gray-Man. I cannot wait for next month when we get the character book, new chapter, and Hoshino's new one shot! Hopefully I'll get to see you also lurking around the DGM forum, and there's a thread specifically for theories and ideas.

Iceiphoenix
June 16, 2011, 04:22 AM
Hello and welcome! :D I'm also a mod of the GC, along with Nao and Charlie. :XD

I do hope you enjoy your stay here! Come and hang out with us at the Fun Forum when you can! :tem