PDA

View Full Version : Powers Usopp New Ammo(Theory)

KnivesTaichou
June 15, 2011, 07:01 PM
Before every attack no matter what the name is he says green star. In the recent chapter he has different colored stars.

Mashiro_Luna
June 15, 2011, 08:07 PM
They could just be different kind of pop greens which are fast growing seeds, the seeds could just be different colors.

KnivesTaichou
June 16, 2011, 05:51 AM
Doesn't make since to call a red star green.

kidopitz27
June 17, 2011, 09:33 AM
i thing the pop greens are GREEN and the Red Star is the color of the POP GREEN when activated

like if you have a green balloon and fill it up with red paint you will still call it green because of the balloon

Red Star Green = Red Paint in Green Ballon

chess4
June 17, 2011, 10:20 AM
i think usopp will be the closest thing we see to someone having the plant fruit in one piece.

ErosVp
June 17, 2011, 10:33 AM
i think usopp will be the closest thing we see to someone having the plant fruit in one piece.

I don't know, Big Mom's flag is suspicious! Maybe she has a plant fruit....
I wanna know if Ussop will only use plant from now on. Where are the dials? And a Sniper only using plants is boring, but the color spread last chapter that shows him holding those multicolored marbles gave hope, those things don't look like seeds.

Zoro #1
June 17, 2011, 09:13 PM
I don't know, Big Mom's flag is suspicious! Maybe she has a plant fruit....
I wanna know if Ussop will only use plant from now on. Where are the dials? And a Sniper only using plants is boring, but the color spread last chapter that shows him holding those multicolored marbles gave hope, those things don't look like seeds.

I'm thinking that he will get and do some upgrades to his ammo and his slingshot in the future, considering he still has half of journey left he must have some more upgrades left, same with others.

frozen18ice
August 02, 2011, 07:51 AM
his sling shot is already upgraded its black kabuto now

Uriel
August 02, 2011, 09:50 PM
It's not a bad theory to think He has different categories. It would be lame if he only has 5 plants. ._.

k-dom
August 05, 2011, 11:57 AM
I really hope he has kept his old weapons and upgraded them too. It would be a bit lame if it was just pop green

ErosVp
August 05, 2011, 12:11 PM
I hope Ussop don't stay inside Franky weapon (robot, tank?) in this fight! He said he wanted to pilot it to nami, i want to see his own arsenal.