PDA

View Full Version : Info Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generation

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Prince Sasuke
July 19, 2011, 12:06 PM
They need to focus on adding more jutsu... Not just in combos. I also think balance is a bad thing, no characters in part 1 should be able to compete with most of the characters in part 2.

NatsuGray
July 19, 2011, 12:33 PM
They need to focus on adding more jutsu... Not just in combos. I also think balance is a bad thing, no characters in part 1 should be able to compete with most of the characters in part 2.

balance is a MUST for any online game. if it was purely offline then i agree with you. if there was no balance you would face the same people over and over again making the online extremely dull and boring. which is what happened with storm 2's online for me. all i ever faced was minato, deidara, sasuke, sage naruto and itachi. there was no variety. with balance though we can see more unlikely people like chouji, sakura, hinata, kiba etc. THIS will add variety and in the long run make the online's lifespan longer. i also agree that more jutsu need to be added.

theo_mm
July 19, 2011, 05:19 PM
Yeah, I hope they bring back the old stages too and maybe add some stages from the PTS era, like The Naruto Bridge (Which probably wont happen)

NatsuGray
July 19, 2011, 05:53 PM
Yeah, I hope they bring back the old stages too and maybe add some stages from the PTS era, like The Naruto Bridge (Which probably wont happen)

if they're able to make the naruto bridge like it was in clash of a ninja that would be awesome. i hope they bring back the old stages too. Chuunin Exam stage ftw! :P

Curryman
July 19, 2011, 06:30 PM
It's nothing like it because beam struggles were a huge part of DBZ, clashes aren't a huge thing in Naruto. I think people are really beating a dead horse on this one, but that's just my opinion.

As fun as clashes can be I would rather see CC2 focus on other areas they can improve and to introduce new features, rather than bringing back old school button mashing.

^^THIS^^. The biggest thing they need to focus on is the issues plaguing the online play and bringing balance back to the regular fighting mode. Extra things like clashes would be nice but aren't really a problem affecting the game but rather just a nice feature to have.

I would rather they took the time to fix overpowered awakenings, the knj system, having additional jutsus/ougis giving characters more versatility instead of being one trick pony's among other things.

It looks like they already took a step forward and that's with the possibility of having set support characters so we will see.

I will take additional/alternate costumes (instead of switching the color palette) over clashes anyday. I mean how often do you guys even clash? EVEN IN DBZ games it was a once in a blue moon for me.

NatsuGray
July 19, 2011, 07:23 PM
^^THIS^^. The biggest thing they need to focus on is the issues plaguing the online play and bringing balance back to the regular fighting mode. Extra things like clashes would be nice but aren't really a problem affecting the game but rather just a nice feature to have.

I would rather they took the time to fix overpowered awakenings, the knj system, having additional jutsus/ougis giving characters more versatility instead of being one trick pony's among other things.

It looks like they already took a step forward and that's with the possibility of having set support characters so we will see.

I will take additional/alternate costumes (instead of switching the color palette) over clashes anyday. I mean how often do you guys even clash? EVEN IN DBZ games it was a once in a blue moon for me.

well i always had friends over and we used to clash. ALOT xD I was actually hoping they were gonna add more Alt. costumes in storm 1 after i saw Naruto in his Pjama's (spelling? lol) and Sasuke in his chuunin exam outfit. Naruto in his Hokage cloak was cool but i dont really know what kind of other alt. costumes there would be for people. Maybe Kakashi without his Jacket on, a what-if with Sasuke in Gai and Lees costume xD along with Naruto.

The knj system is a joke i definitely agree that definitely needs to be sorted out, either more chakra consumption, bigger delay time before attacking/using jutsu. or it should put you further away from the enemy so you have to atleast run to them to attack instead of instantly mashing the 'O/B' buttons. I would also like more additional jutsu's/ougi's not just the half arsed attempt of 'if you hold 'O' long enough it will turn into another jutsu...' that was lame.

either way they have a lot of time left with this game. so hopefully they can get it right, plus there is a demo next month on the japanese psn (possibly american, EU and UK's too) so we can always give them our feedback from the demo :)

DEATHBOTT
July 19, 2011, 09:28 PM
alt costume ideas
pt 1 naruto - normal, pajamas, kabuki makeup, goggles, undone jacket, guardians of the crescent moon outfit, might guy outfit
pt 1 sasuke - normal, chunnin exam outfit, leg and wrist band outfit
pt 1 sakura - normal, long hair, guardian of the crescent moon outfit
pt 2 naruto - normal (for sage mode naruto as well), sage mode cloak(for normal naruto as well) undone jacket, hokage outfit (for normal and sage mode (and him actually be in sage mode this time too!))
pt 2 sasuke - white outfit, black outfit, akatsuki cloak, 2nd white outfit
pt 2 sakura - normal outfit, casual outfit, leaf jacket
kakashi - normal, kyubi attack outfit, anbu
jiraiya - normal, 2nd ninja war armor, flame kimino, blue kimino, frog suit
tsunade - normal, cloak, 2nd ninja war armor
minato - normal, kakshi gaidan outfit, the lost tower outfit
itachi - normal, cloakless, anbu, casual clothes
kisame - normal, cloakless, mist jacket
orochimaru - normal, 2nd ninja war armor, sound jacket
pt 1 gaara - chunnin exam, sasuke rescue
pt 2 gaara - normal, kage meeting, sand jacket
killer bee - normal, 3rd ninja war outfit
a - kage meeting outfit, 4th ninja war outfit, 3rd ninja war outfit
zabuza - normal, intro outfit, mist jacket
haku - with and without mask
yamoto - normal, anbu
hiruzen - normal, prime (re-skin not alt character)
etc

if the developers use the available resource there are tons of alternate outfits out there.

Naruto_Rasengan
July 19, 2011, 11:50 PM
i'm all for new features, gameplay wise though it looked like they weren't gonna do much different though. i'm sorry but jutsu clashes have been in since narutimate hero 3...since i played all of those, then all the accel games and then storm 1 jutsu clashes became a must for Naruto games :/ game wise, jutsu clashes always played a big part. Storm then took it to the next level, and then storm 2 took them out completely. I just want them back, tis all ^^ I will carry on beating this dead horse until they come back lmao

Clashes were only present from Narutimate Hero 3 through to Storm, and to be honest I don't miss it in Accel 3 or Storm 2. Clashes were something that added depth to the 2d fighter that it may have previously lacked, which was good an all for the 2d style fighters like Budokai. However, I don't think it has a place in the Storm series. It doesn't belong in the new engine. With the play style of Storm 2 clashes will hardly be utilized, how often is it that you actually aim to clash your jutsu with your opponents in order to prevent the attack? It's very rarely in my case. The only reason to do it is when someone is in my face and I have no other way to react, try for the knock back and drop a friend to punish the enemy.

What is everyone's problem with the knock back mechanic anyway? Is it simply because clashes have a place in all our hearts from the Budokai/Infinite World days?

Lelo
July 20, 2011, 12:14 PM
I hope you can save your matches online so we could watch them at anytime. Most online games r doing this now, hopefully they do too. Hopefully we could upload them too.

But Im confused on what the story line is going to be. They said its not a sequel to Storm 2 and they are bringing old characters too. Maybe they'll have flashback fights or they will just bring everyone back who was ressurected by Kabutoro

theo_mm
July 20, 2011, 01:20 PM
And they definately need to change the KNJ system!!! the current system makes Combo's kinda useless -_- Mainly when a person is so good at it...

Curryman
July 20, 2011, 04:09 PM
What is everyone's problem with the knock back mechanic anyway? Is it simply because clashes have a place in all our hearts from the Budokai/Infinite World days?

I don't think problem with the knock-back has anything to do with the clash system. I personally don't have a problem with it but I do know it's a problem that needs to be fixed. It's simply WAY too easy to pull of an ougi or jutsu spam with the knock-back. That is the problem. Pretty much the ONLY people that can stop me from abusing the knockback are people with turbo controllers. Regular players have nothing they can do to stop me from abusing it other than Itachi mid-air support.

Simply put the knockback needs to be fixed so ougi's and jutsu's can't be abused with it. At the very least they can make it where you can only do taijutsu off of it and special attacks simply phase through. That's the only way I can see it being fixed other than being removed entirely.

Naruto_Rasengan
July 21, 2011, 12:37 AM
Are you refering to the team knock back? If so I agree there, but I'm referring to the jutsu clash and chakra dash knock back in my post.

Either way I haven't played that many people who know to take advantage by using jutsu before the cinematic and it being near impossible to counter but I agree it does need to be fixed, because it is an exploit even though it's not widely known of.

The thing that needs the most attention is KNJ, I think it's something that needs to be used instantly, otherwise it should be made far more difficult to escape with each hit. But I just don't know how we can get around turbo-controller assholes.

ricardDvs
July 21, 2011, 04:50 AM
also, I kinda find it stupid those matches that your opponent is always defending himself... so damn annoying

digit03
July 21, 2011, 05:14 AM
yeah especially if the guy is using sasori............about the team knockback thing yeah it makes it too easy to do an ougi and even easier to do a team ougi... it really should be fixed.... about the knj system being fixed.. i really have no idea how they can pull that off like naruto_rasegan said turbo controlllers could still take advantage of it.... maybe thats why they shortened the combos in storm 2

ricardDvs
July 21, 2011, 05:26 AM
yeah, knj isnt right, but i dont have any clue on how the can fix it... combos normally are useless

theo_mm
July 21, 2011, 07:08 AM
If they made KNJ take away more chakra, people would use them at the right time instead of spamming, but also it would make it so they can't do ougis straight after they KNJ behind you.

digit03
July 21, 2011, 12:57 PM
If they made KNJ take away more chakra, people would use them at the right time instead spamming, but also it would make it so they can't do ougis straight after they KNJ behind you.

yeah that makes sense

Tayz
July 21, 2011, 01:45 PM
heres some new character art http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/07/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-generations-character-art/

theo_mm
July 21, 2011, 02:06 PM
They look awesome! Specially Raikage + Haku... I'm surprised they released them in such High quality O_o

Smerten
July 21, 2011, 03:47 PM
Some ideas to make this game a lot better than storm 2 (for me at least, this is just my opinion)

-KNJ should be revamped so that you can't escape a grab. Also the first blow in a combo should be the only one that can be knj. The timing should be more difficult, even n00bs can master it in like 15 minutes, just spam it. It should be like one press, one chance. If you spam it should automatically fail. A sort of lag after KNJ that makes it harder to use certain jutsu immediately afterwards. Pretty big nerf.

-Jutsu clashes are kinda cool and offer a different counter than knj, and a lot of people want 'em. So why not?

-Balance certain awakenings better. Tweak the time limit, attack and defense values, etc.

-The option to customize certain jutsu, ougi's and awakenings. For example, with Itachi: Ougi's: Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, Susano'o. Awakenings: Susano'o, Tsukuyomi.
-Naruto Awakening: One tailed, Four tailed, Six Tailed, Sage Mode
etc.

-Build in the option to start matches in awakening. This would make a lot of people happy. In online modes it should be disabled OR put as an option that both players have to agree on. Player A wants to start awakened, player B doesn't. Result: Awakening-start is disabled for the match(es) against that opponent.

-Several alternate costumes.

- Though I understand the need for preservation, they should not be afraid to go a little crazy with the character roster. CHeck our old friends from the old UN games. Characters that should be in (besides all storm 1 & 2 chars, plus the new confirmed additions) are:
Sound ninja 4 with CS2 forms, Kurenai, Shodaime and Nidaime Hokage, Kisame's transformation, Tobi and serious Madara as seperated characters, Young Kakashi and Obito, some form of Kabuchimaru (like in accel 3, he was pretty wicked).
And then maybe some cool surprises. I expect that all Jinchuuriki will be playable in Storm 3, but maybe there is one or two in this installment. Darui is popular, and showed several moves during the summit, so let's hope he's playable. And a young Madara, from the days when he fought the 1st hokage, would be pretty epic.

NAM61
July 21, 2011, 07:15 PM
anyone know if they are releasing a new trailer or anything on this weekends comic con?

liangbi
July 22, 2011, 07:47 AM
I don't know if they will or not but probably something new will be revealed today

matsemann08
July 22, 2011, 07:56 AM
Storm demo at ComicCon.
It's the same demo, but this time they show us a team ougi at around 3:28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxCM2874M8U&feature=player_embedded#at=224

Naruto_Rasengan
July 22, 2011, 08:40 AM
Nothing new eh, commentary is kind of annoying too. Hopefully we get something new soon, I really don't care how little they change as long as it's balanced... I just want a bigger roster of characters to play with. This isn't Storm 3 so I don't expect anything new, just hoping they refine what they're already got.

liangbi
July 22, 2011, 08:43 AM
Things that would make this game more enjoyable:
-Difficulty increase for story mode.
-Not every fight in the story mode must end with a win for the user even if the character actually lost in the manga. this is just plain stupid. Make it like ultimate ninja 2 where you would just need to last for 60 seconds against that character.. make much more sense and more enjoyable.
-Difficulty increase in VS mode.
-More locations to fight plus the ability to move through locations in battle for characters like Minato and Madara (If the story mode reaches that part)

theo_mm
July 22, 2011, 09:13 AM
Hopefully CC2 produces are much improved demo around christmas or something...

NAM61
July 22, 2011, 09:18 AM
so there was somethings maybe we will get a demo soon maybe in the fall or winter

theo_mm
July 22, 2011, 09:42 AM
The rumour was that there was a demo coming out for this, but one of the scans confirmed it was actually the Impact demo...

NatsuGray
July 22, 2011, 11:13 AM
story mode and balancing had best be top notch if i'm going to get this. surely they could have added the kage summit arc with extra supports and chars as DLC for storm 2? I just feel disappointed that nothing new was shown in that demo, at all. combos easy to get out of, team ougi's EXACTLY the same. same old *sigh* for the love of god cc2 if you've got some cool features at least show one of them. :/ still disappointed lol

Naruto_Rasengan
July 22, 2011, 12:29 PM
story mode and balancing had best be top notch if i'm going to get this. surely they could have added the kage summit arc with extra supports and chars as DLC for storm 2? I just feel disappointed that nothing new was shown in that demo, at all. combos easy to get out of, team ougi's EXACTLY the same. same old *sigh* for the love of god cc2 if you've got some cool features at least show one of them. :/ still disappointed lol

This is Storm 2.5, not Storm 3.

theo_mm
July 22, 2011, 01:22 PM
LOL Guys relax, this is the EXACT same demo that was shown a week after it was JUST announced!! If anything, we should see balances and stuff like that towards the end of the year, and into 2012... Oh and as I excpectedm PTS Naruto does have his UNS1 ougi! Members on gamefaqs are going mad over it >_> LOL it was kinda obvious ^.^

NatsuGray
July 22, 2011, 04:43 PM
This is Storm 2.5, not Storm 3.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood(2.5) felt like a completely different game compared to Assassin's Creed 2, there were a lot of features, new places. that's the kind of game I can accept for a '2.5' version. just because it's storm 2.5 doesn't mean they can't add new stuff/show it off. so i dont really understand your post. this game's gameplay looks EXACTLY like storm 2's

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

LOL Guys relax, this is the EXACT same demo that was shown a week after it was JUST announced!! If anything, we should see balances and stuff like that towards the end of the year, and into 2012... Oh and as I excpectedm PTS Naruto does have his UNS1 ougi! Members on gamefaqs are going mad over it >_> LOL it was kinda obvious ^.^

Wait if naruto pts has his uns1 ougi, how have they shortened it? xD

is there any news on when we might be able to see another trailer or anything?

Naruto_Rasengan
July 23, 2011, 04:56 AM
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood(2.5) felt like a completely different game compared to Assassin's Creed 2, there were a lot of features, new places. that's the kind of game I can accept for a '2.5' version. just because it's storm 2.5 doesn't mean they can't add new stuff/show it off. so i dont really understand your post. this game's gameplay looks EXACTLY like storm 2's

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Wait if naruto pts has his uns1 ougi, how have they shortened it? xD

is there any news on when we might be able to see another trailer or anything?

Assassin's Creed and the Storm series are completely different, you can't compare the two. CC2 obviously have their reasons for doing this, and if they thought a patch would suffice they would have done so. We really don't have enough information to be expecting anything huge, and I don't think you should expect anything game changing until Storm 3.

What people can expect is balance, not major game play changes. What we're going to get, from information we have, is a much larger character roster with new supports and alternate stories along with the game being more balanced. You can be unhappy with the Demo all you like but there are still months of development ahead and we have no idea exactly how things are going to go.

It's just annoying seeing people making complaints at such an early stage. If it's not up to your standards just don't bother getting the game.

Rarhyx
July 23, 2011, 06:24 AM
I have a feeling they will release Storm 3 when Naruto is finished until then they will give the games other names (like generation 2,3 or complete other names: storm evolution or sth else)

NatsuGray
July 23, 2011, 11:52 AM
Assassin's Creed and the Storm series are completely different, you can't compare the two. CC2 obviously have their reasons for doing this, and if they thought a patch would suffice they would have done so. We really don't have enough information to be expecting anything huge, and I don't think you should expect anything game changing until Storm 3.

What people can expect is balance, not major game play changes. What we're going to get, from information we have, is a much larger character roster with new supports and alternate stories along with the game being more balanced. You can be unhappy with the Demo all you like but there are still months of development ahead and we have no idea exactly how things are going to go.

It's just annoying seeing people making complaints at such an early stage. If it's not up to your standards just don't bother getting the game.

they are completely different series yes. but they are both '2.5s' in there respective series, yet AC:B feels completely different to it's prequel, whereas generations looks pretty much the same gameplay wise as storm 2...that's what i'm getting at here. the developers are lazy that's why they didn't patch the games, storm 1 could have had a patch to fix some of the minor things such as the audio problem after winning a battle with an ougi in an awakened state. even that didn't get patched. storm 2 had bigger problems such as connectivity issues, balance etc... so there was no chance they would of patched it. it's lazy. well why would i complain at the later stages when it might not be fixable/addressable then? if people dont complain, developers will think there product is fine. That's why there letting people play the demo, to get feedback off of it.THAT is why i'm complaining, to hopefully see a better Naruto game than the last. and if I dont see anything interesting being added in then no, I wont get the game. simple

Zachc2009
July 23, 2011, 04:47 PM
Just saw the comic-con video's of Sasuke VS Naruto.

Sasuke's new fighting style is awesome!.

matsemann08
July 23, 2011, 05:43 PM
Pre-Timeskip Naruto Ougi and awakening

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeeUAMFSSVc

Rarhyx
July 23, 2011, 05:54 PM
that new sasuke ... :hearts:nowei

*fangasm*

Tayz
July 23, 2011, 06:08 PM
all characters from the anime both naruto and shippuden will be playable!!!!!!
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/07/all-naruto-characters-will-be-playable-in-naruto-storm-generations/

Rarhyx
July 23, 2011, 06:19 PM
cross finger for no filler character

NAM61
July 23, 2011, 06:55 PM
screen shots http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/naruto-shippuden--ultimate-ninja-storm-generations/images.html?tag=images

liangbi
July 23, 2011, 07:52 PM
screen shots http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/naruto-shippuden--ultimate-ninja-storm-generations/images.html?tag=images
The new ones can't be from Generations. Must be Impact. Lower graphics!

Curryman
July 23, 2011, 07:56 PM

Umm I don't think those are Generations Screen shots bro.

Look to me like the PSP game Ultimate Ninja Impact if I'm not mistaken.

EDIT: Oops beaten to it.

all characters from the anime both naruto and shippuden will be playable!!!!!!
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/07/all-naruto-characters-will-be-playable-in-naruto-storm-generations/

The article says all characters seen from the FIRST Naruto series. Not both.
Still great news. I can't wait to hear the "Susanoo" Sasuke fanboys cries when I beat them with Baki. :p

NAM61
July 23, 2011, 10:02 PM
Umm I don't think those are Generations Screen shots bro.

Look to me like the PSP game Ultimate Ninja Impact if I'm not mistaken.

EDIT: Oops beaten to it.

The article says all characters seen from the FIRST Naruto series. Not both.
Still great news. I can't wait to hear the "Susanoo" Sasuke fanboys cries when I beat them with Baki. :p

the ones in the top are from impact but the bottom ones with haku and zabuza are from generation

Naruto_Rasengan
July 24, 2011, 04:01 AM
they are completely different series yes. but they are both '2.5s' in there respective series, yet AC:B feels completely different to it's prequel, whereas generations looks pretty much the same gameplay wise as storm 2...that's what i'm getting at here. the developers are lazy that's why they didn't patch the games, storm 1 could have had a patch to fix some of the minor things such as the audio problem after winning a battle with an ougi in an awakened state. even that didn't get patched. storm 2 had bigger problems such as connectivity issues, balance etc... so there was no chance they would of patched it. it's lazy. well why would i complain at the later stages when it might not be fixable/addressable then? if people dont complain, developers will think there product is fine. That's why there letting people play the demo, to get feedback off of it.THAT is why i'm complaining, to hopefully see a better Naruto game than the last. and if I dont see anything interesting being added in then no, I wont get the game. simple

I have no disagreements with the patching issues, it's something they definitely need to give their attention to. Storm Generations will feel different via the Story arcs that are all apparently new. The fighting is going to be the same because it's based on the same engine, they haven't really had a whole lot of time to develop it a great deal and people need to realize this. Before we get anything else current issues need to be resolved.

Complaining at later stages could be considered a month or tow from now, when we actually have gathered a fair about of information from CC2 and they have let us know how balancing etc is coming along. Not jumping down their throats before they even get to the real issues in the game by expecting jutsu clashes and all sorts of innovative mechanics. Jumping to conclusions from the demo isn't going to get anywhere, because CC2 clearly haven't had a chance to deal with all of the issues.

Most of our complaints stem from Storm 2, not the Generations Demo. All this demo is good for is to give people an opportunity to mix it up a little, because it's quite clear nothing has changed at this point.

matsemann08
July 24, 2011, 04:51 AM
Gamespot interview (http://comic-con.gamespot.com/video/6325001/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-generations-comic-con-2011-demo)
The key things to note from the interview are a little after the 1:00 minute mark. In the interview, Mr. Zien does mention the game is 8-9 months from launch, which we guess would give us a March release. Also, Mr. Zien mentions Generations will retain some features from Storm 2, but at the same time a lot of the new things in Generations have not yet been revealed. So for those looking for game play improvements, keep a look out! We’ve only seen the demo.

theo_mm
July 24, 2011, 05:06 AM
Naruto Bridge is now a confirmed stage!!! Link:

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/07/24/first-video-of-zabuza-in-naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-generations/

Looks awesome! Now they have no excuse for the Tenchi bridge where Orochimaru fought Naruto...

Naruto_Rasengan
July 24, 2011, 05:41 AM
Naruto Bridge is now a confirmed stage!!! Link:

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/07/24/first-video-of-zabuza-in-naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-generations/

Looks awesome! Now they have no excuse for the Tenchi bridge where Orochimaru fought Naruto...

The stage looks amazing! :D

They should give Zabuza a unique Jutsu, but I suppose they're saving Kirigakure no Jutsu for his ougi/awakening. Also, young Naruto really should have Rasengan as his ougi in this game. Unless they are actually planning on bringing back awakened ougi's?

St_Peter
July 24, 2011, 06:07 AM
I agree the stage looks great :D!I wish they insert in the game all the 5 hokages plus the other 4 kages and if we are lucky and get Danzo too, this game will have one of the best roosters ever :D!

PS: Doesnt Zabuza's grab look exacly the same as Suigetsu's? :x

digit03
July 24, 2011, 08:14 AM
yeah he does use the same grab and jutsu as suigetsu.... he's just like a stronger version of suigetsu

NatsuGray
July 24, 2011, 10:07 AM
I have no disagreements with the patching issues, it's something they definitely need to give their attention to. Storm Generations will feel different via the Story arcs that are all apparently new. The fighting is going to be the same because it's based on the same engine, they haven't really had a whole lot of time to develop it a great deal and people need to realize this. Before we get anything else current issues need to be resolved.

Complaining at later stages could be considered a month or tow from now, when we actually have gathered a fair about of information from CC2 and they have let us know how balancing etc is coming along. Not jumping down their throats before they even get to the real issues in the game by expecting jutsu clashes and all sorts of innovative mechanics. Jumping to conclusions from the demo isn't going to get anywhere, because CC2 clearly haven't had a chance to deal with all of the issues.

Most of our complaints stem from Storm 2, not the Generations Demo. All this demo is good for is to give people an opportunity to mix it up a little, because it's quite clear nothing has changed at this point.

I agree with your post, looks like we have found some common ground :P hopefully there will be a trailer in the next few months that'll show off a bit of the story maybe and something new.

matsemann08
July 24, 2011, 02:31 PM
Zabuza VS Naruto

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n9u_80DJ-k&feature=player_embedded

Curryman
July 24, 2011, 03:46 PM
Zabuza looks good. His air combo looks awesome. He takes you pretty high in the air.

His throw being a Suigetsu clone is meh. I was expecting Water Dragon to be his ougi. I wonder what his ougi will be now. Kirikagure combined with silent killing perhaps??

theo_mm
July 25, 2011, 05:12 AM
Here's the Zabuza fight from the begging and part of the CC2 panel in actual HD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0CCaiWG6hQ

digit03
July 25, 2011, 07:17 AM
the thing about naruto is that some characters are supposed to be way stronger than others so balancing it is going to be very tricky... the only way i could play a match online without using the stronger characters was by choosing weaker characters first then hopefully the other guy chooses a similar character

Naruto_Rasengan
July 25, 2011, 08:09 AM
Zabuza looks good. His air combo looks awesome. He takes you pretty high in the air.

His throw being a Suigetsu clone is meh. I was expecting Water Dragon to be his ougi. I wonder what his ougi will be now. Kirikagure combined with silent killing perhaps??

Yeah I'm hoping his Ougi or awakening will incorporate Kirigakure no Jutsu... Fingers crossed in the mean time :P

Haku looks awesome as support!

theo_mm
July 25, 2011, 08:15 AM
I bet his ougi will be something silly like an over dramatic water dragon lol Also as for the grab,I always thought it would look cool if he used the water prison, like he grabs them put's thim in the prison, then cuts! Makes sense ^.^

The same guy uploaded a video showing some combo's and a bit of Sasuke's awakening... and LOL his Susano'o is damn strong! Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0x0MtUviis&t=3m58s

Did you see how much that arrow shot took O_O I hope they balance that!!

matsemann08
July 25, 2011, 09:52 AM
Did you see how much that arrow shot took O_O I hope they balance that!!

Holy crap! :p

theo_mm
July 25, 2011, 11:04 AM
It wasn't even a jutsu as well -____- I think it's his tilt combo -__________-

liangbi
July 25, 2011, 11:12 AM
You should email them and tell them about the Water Prison technique for Zabuza.
Hopefully they will include the Mist Jutsu as well either as special move or as his awakening, though i can't see how they can make it work as an awakening!

NatsuGray
July 25, 2011, 11:12 AM
It wasn't even a jutsu as well -____- I think it's his tilt combo -__________-

christ, OTK naruto's grab did more damage then his rasengan. at this rate characters wont even need ougis with overpowered moves like this lmao! i must admit though my eye's popped out of my head when i saw how much sasuke's attack did! and i just realised awakened raikage's grab just did a shit load of damage too...i can see the grab spam already...

Lelo
July 25, 2011, 12:23 PM
Nice they have a snow level. Looked great

theo_mm
July 25, 2011, 12:33 PM
christ, OTK naruto's grab did more damage then his rasengan. at this rate characters wont even need ougis with overpowered moves like this lmao! i must admit though my eye's popped out of my head when i saw how much sasuke's attack did! and i just realised awakened raikage's grab just did a shit load of damage too...i can see the grab spam already...

Wait!!! LOL I didn't hear what the guy said, but apparently he said that Sasuke was in his weakened state, which makes them stronger... But still that is stroooooong

NatsuGray
July 25, 2011, 02:35 PM
Wait!!! LOL I didn't hear what the guy said, but apparently he said that Sasuke was in his weakened state, which makes them stronger... But still that is stroooooong

logic fail lmao! they also said (and proved) that you can't win a fight from a grab now, so i guess that's something. still doesn't make up for the amount of damage some of those attacks/grabs do :| it's insane!

Curryman
July 25, 2011, 04:18 PM
Wow that arrow is complete crap. Hopefully it WAS because the fact that Sasuke had like 1 HP left. Otherwise I might as well not play online mode and save myself the anger. That's only his tilt too because his awakening jutsu is Amaterasu.

So the awakening gets stronger the less health you have left? That's an interesting change, I just hope those arrows are blockable instead of the guard break crap and they might not be too big an issue.

Nice they have a snow level. Looked great
Where did you see the snow level?!?

NAM61
July 25, 2011, 06:13 PM
i wish that instead of them making a new game since it will be similar to storm 2 that the new stages and characters were DLC for storm 2.

Curryman
July 25, 2011, 06:25 PM
i wish that instead of them making a new game since it will be similar to storm 2 that the new stages and characters were DLC for storm 2.

But they would make less money that way. :p

They know Narutards will buy the game no matter what.

Naruto_Rasengan
July 25, 2011, 09:36 PM

A patch would have been nice, just for some extra characters - I would even be willing to pay a SMALL fee for the content. Although they are giving us something new that could have been a little difficult for them to patch in the alternate story mode.

Either way I'm looking forward to it :amuse

theo_mm
July 26, 2011, 05:30 AM
Wow that arrow is complete crap. Hopefully it WAS because the fact that Sasuke had like 1 HP left. Otherwise I might as well not play online mode and save myself the anger. That's only his tilt too because his awakening jutsu is Amaterasu.

So the awakening gets stronger the less health you have left? That's an interesting change, I just hope those arrows are blockable instead of the guard break crap and they might not be too big an issue.

Where did you see the snow level?!?

LOL I think he's referring to the Naruto Bridge lol, I guess the mist gives it a snowy feel... For some people...

Zachc2009
July 26, 2011, 01:34 PM
Curryman is afraid of how badly I will own him with Sasuke.

:)

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Please tell me they have changed Sage Naruto's combos cause the last ones were just... Terrible.

I think Danzou is a given and Its fantastic to hear that all the PTS chars will be making an appearance.

Rarhyx
July 26, 2011, 01:42 PM
character-mastering-to-do-list with generations:
sasuke
pts sasuke
kimimaro
kakashi (if there will be 2 both of them[pts and ats])
pts gaara
minato
sage naruto
pts naruto
ofc only if they won't be unbalanced, if they will then screw CC2 -.-

Curryman
July 26, 2011, 10:14 PM
Characters I know I will rape online since they suck so hard:
Raikage. (Slow, Useless slow close range only jutsu, jutsu doesn't change for awakening)
I guess his dashing ougi gives him some glimmer of hope because it will be ridiculously easy to spam after a knj or off a team knockback.

PTS Naruto (Useless ougi you can see coming from a mile away, rasengan one trick pony)

liangbi
July 27, 2011, 11:49 AM
An idea:
If they have each character has certain strengths and weaknesses. Example: Itachi's taijutsu 10/10 Sasuke's taijutsu 7/10 then if you just go with combos at the same time Itachi wins, Itachi's Ninjutsu 7/10 Sasuke's Ninjutsu 10/10 then if you both perform fireball jutsu Sasuke's overpowers Itachi's.
Then you can have more strategy come to play in the game.

Naruto_Rasengan
July 27, 2011, 12:01 PM
I'd rather see elements taken into consideration personally.

theo_mm
July 29, 2011, 01:09 PM
There's no need for any form of Naruto to have different combo's because he's done nothing new during the kage arc... UNLESS the game also covers the part where Naruto Fights the Kyuubi... Then there's reason for new jutsu, combo's + ougi's... Maybe even Dark Naruto (Could be a costume instead though)

---------- Post added July 29, 2011 at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was July 27, 2011 at 07:06 PM ----------

Good News!! Next week's Jump apparently shows off Minato, Young Kakashi + Obito!!

Link (note: It's in Japanese)

http://taletalesource.blog69.fc2.com/

Translation:
"NARUTO - Naruto - Shippuuden Narutimate Storm GENERATION
Waves from Minato Kakashi Gaiden, Obito of them, Kakashi has fought fields. Sasuke wheel kaleidoscope eyes. Naruto Shuriken 遁 spiral wind capacity 乎使 Sasuke Susa available."

KiSwordsman
July 29, 2011, 03:06 PM
I'm gonna wait till three comes out. I'm not gonna waste money on an in-between game.

NatsuGray
July 29, 2011, 03:31 PM
There's no need for any form of Naruto to have different combo's because he's done nothing new during the kage arc... UNLESS the game also covers the part where Naruto Fights the Kyuubi... Then there's reason for new jutsu, combo's + ougi's... Maybe even Dark Naruto (Could be a costume instead though)

---------- Post added July 29, 2011 at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was July 27, 2011 at 07:06 PM ----------

Good News!! Next week's Jump apparently shows off Minato, Young Kakashi + Obito!!

Link (note: It's in Japanese)

Translation:
"NARUTO - Naruto - Shippuuden Narutimate Storm GENERATION
Waves from Minato Kakashi Gaiden, Obito of them, Kakashi has fought fields. Sasuke wheel kaleidoscope eyes. Naruto Shuriken 遁 spiral wind capacity 乎使 Sasuke Susa available."

sweet! I remember saying a while back that this game should have young kakashi and obito in it :P

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/07/29/kakashi-chronicles-characters-confirmed-for-ultimate-ninja-storm-generations/ just to confirm what theomm said :)

I'm calling it now, Kid kakashi's sig jutsu will be Chidori and his ougi will be the chakra blade slice that he does on the rock ninja. and his awakening will most likely be sharingan. although it could just be like a 'stat boost' i hope for sharingan though :)

Curryman
July 29, 2011, 11:43 PM
I hope they they make a special team ougi for Obito+Kakashi.

Hell, I hope they make team ougi for more characters when they are paired together. Itachi+Kisame, Naruto+Sasuke etc. something like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKs3MMhybSo&feature=related

theo_mm
July 30, 2011, 05:08 AM
I've copied this from another site, it's about the panel at this years comic-con for UNSG:

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4-lMJ6A8lM&feature=channel_video_title

Main points:

- There will be changes that they cannot talk about yet. Actual changes to the combat. So "Please hang tight."

- Every character will said to be "equal" with one another. (What we've heard already that they're trying to do).

- Jokes about a crossover with DBZ.

- They recommend getting Impact before Generations...xD."

Sounds promising ;)

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

Kakashi Gaiden scan:

http://i.imgur.com/GKgAI.jpg

Thanks to des! Surprisingly Minato has the Hokage jacket off!! Multiple costumes ftw!

NAM61
July 30, 2011, 09:08 AM
nice so minato without his coat nice did not expect this. great and obito and young kakashi will be playable thats great i thought they were just support for minato.

Curryman
July 30, 2011, 11:57 AM
Thanks to des! Surprisingly Minato has the Hokage jacket off!! Multiple costumes ftw!

Where did you hear about multiple costumes? They could have just took the old minato costume out and replaced it with this one but I hope you are right.

I hope Obito's fireball jutsu isn't really as tiny as it looks in that picture.
I wonder what Kakashi's ougi is also if he has chidori for his jutsu. Hopefully something from his dad's blade.

NAM61
July 30, 2011, 02:34 PM
Where did you hear about multiple costumes? They could have just took the old minato costume out and replaced it with this one but I hope you are right.

I wonder what Kakashi's ougi is also if he has chidori for his jutsu. Hopefully something from his dad's blade.

he should have 2 at least with and without the cloak cause. he appeared during the kyuubi attack with his cloak and in kakashi gaiden without it

theo_mm
July 30, 2011, 07:31 PM

I didn't say it was confirmed!! What I meant was I want multiple costumes! and this seems like a glimmer of hope - Hence FTW!! lol

Also, I think it's fair his fireball is small, after all he was only in his 2nd stage of the Sharingan! (I think), although, now that I look at it... It does look a little puny lol

Googlez_kun
July 30, 2011, 07:47 PM
Kakashi Gaiden sounds gooood!I hope they'll make it great in the story mode.

Curryman
July 31, 2011, 03:49 AM
I didn't say it was confirmed!! What I meant was I want multiple costumes! and this seems like a glimmer of hope - Hence FTW!! lol

Also, I think it's fair his fireball is small, after all he was only in his 2nd stage of the Sharingan! (I think), although, now that I look at it... It does look a little puny lol

Obito could take any other weak Uchiha LOL

Just look at Madara...I just cannot wait till it's confirmed Madara is using Obito's other eye lol....If it is can we confirm he is the strongest Uchiha to date???

theo_mm
July 31, 2011, 07:10 AM
He probably is! I wonder if he's even an Uchiha anymore, Since - he has the Rinneganne xD

Masterpice
August 08, 2011, 01:01 PM
IMO it's really lame...because it will propably end just before the war. They just want to make more money so they will give us this and in the end of the next year they will give us Ultimate ninja storm 3 with war...IMO They just should add those characters and story from pein attack to the begining of the war as DLC for UNS 2...I would buy it then.

Rarhyx
August 08, 2011, 01:07 PM
does anone know if this demo will be aviable at gamescom next week?

Masterpice
August 08, 2011, 01:29 PM

Yeah Narutards...Don't you think that they would buy DLC also...and whit DLC no Narutards would propably buy add-ons too so with good price they would be able to earn the same amount of money or more.

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

logic fail lmao! they also said (and proved) that you can't win a fight from a grab now, so i guess that's something. still doesn't make up for the amount of damage some of those attacks/grabs do :| it's insane!

Ok you can't but really how much of the health bar left there...one hit from kunai and you're dead.

Naruto_Rasengan
August 09, 2011, 12:58 AM
IMO it's really lame...because it will propably end just before the war. They just want to make more money so they will give us this and in the end of the next year they will give us Ultimate ninja storm 3 with war...IMO They just should add those characters and story from pein attack to the begining of the war as DLC for UNS 2...I would buy it then.

Well, look at it this way. The more money they make the more they can put into future games, which means even more amazing sequels.

Really, anyone who is a fan of the ultimate ninja series is going to be picking up this bad boy.

Curryman
August 09, 2011, 01:28 AM
does anone know if this demo will be aviable at gamescom next week?

It was announced it will be at gamescom in some form or another. I'm guessing it will just be the demo again and maybe a new scan will be revealed for some more characters.

Rarhyx
August 09, 2011, 03:37 AM
It was announced it will be at gamescom in some form or another. I'm guessing it will just be the demo again and maybe a new scan will be revealed for some more characters.

thanks, now I know what I will play there xD

theo_mm
August 10, 2011, 08:26 AM
Hopefully that demo will have some of the changes they wanted to make...

Naruto_Rasengan
August 11, 2011, 12:15 AM
Possible release date here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auikBu7soMs) guys. :amuse

~Andrew~
August 11, 2011, 04:15 AM
thanks, now I know what I will play there xD

Than maybe we'll play together at Gamescom, now that Gamescom is in Köln it's just an stone's throw away from my home.
My third Time going to Gamescom, it's gonna be great again.

Hey, I can't watch this Youtube Vid with the "possible release date" you posted. Could you just post the date, please?

ricardDvs
August 11, 2011, 04:34 AM
Possible release date here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auikBu7soMs) guys. :amuse

not working bro. another link?

Rarhyx
August 11, 2011, 06:42 AM

ermm... wrong link? in your vid a meteor is crushing the earth...no release date >.<

Than maybe we'll play together at Gamescom, now that Gamescom is in Köln it's just an stone's throw away from my home.
My third Time going to Gamescom, it's gonna be great again.

Hey, I can't watch this Youtube Vid with the "possible release date" you posted. Could you just post the date, please?

1. for non-german people: köln = cologne (for those who don't know xP)
2. yeah, I need ~45 minutes to be there xD, I hope this game won't be so crowded like last year storm 2 was -___-
3. if you use firefox download the "stealthy" addon so you an see every video even those which are not aviable in germany

Naruto_Rasengan
August 11, 2011, 06:48 AM
Haha shit sorry guys

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/08/naruto-generations-release-date-update-february/

There you go ;)

~Andrew~
August 11, 2011, 08:57 AM
ermm... wrong link? in your vid a meteor is crushing the earth...no release date >.<

1. for non-german people: köln = cologne (for those who don't know xP)
2. yeah, I need ~45 minutes to be there xD, I hope this game won't be so crowded like last year storm 2 was -___-
3. if you use firefox download the "stealthy" addon so you an see every video even those which are not aviable in germany

Well, yeah you can't possibly play all the Games at Gamescom in a single Day so my best friends and I will stay there for the whole Convention. We'll stay at a friends Home, which is barely 5 Minutes away from da Gamescom. :]
Will be a Hell of a Gamer's Week. I really Hope that I'm able to see Simon&Budi from Game One this time.
And maybe you and I will have a Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generation Match, so don't be sad when I pwn you. :A

Rarhyx
August 11, 2011, 01:42 PM
Well, yeah you can't possibly play all the Games at Gamescom in a single Day so my best friends and I will stay there for the whole Convention. We'll stay at a friends Home, which is barely 5 Minutes away from da Gamescom. :]
Will be a Hell of a Gamer's Week. I really Hope that I'm able to see Simon&Budi from Game One this time.
And maybe you and I will have a Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generation Match, so don't be sad when I pwn you. :A

xD

i'll play only a few games there, this time i'll be there only 1 or maximal 2 days and not 3-4 like the past years xD

Curryman
August 12, 2011, 02:03 AM
Make sure you guys bring your HD camcorders so you can post new Generations footage:p

Oh and someone test Sasuke's awakening tilt as soon as you can possibly go into awakening to see if it is still haxxed. :)

~Andrew~
August 12, 2011, 04:34 AM
xD

i'll play only a few games there, this time i'll be there only 1 or maximal 2 days and not 3-4 like the past years xD

Wise decision, after the Gamescom I'll need a ton of sleep. Well, the first time, when the Gamescom took place in Köln/Cologne, I only spent a Day there, it was my very first Gamesconvention tbh. =A And I almost missed the 2. Gamescom. Now it's gonna be my third time and I intend to do some Hardcore Gaming(and Waiting(V_V) ).

Make sure you guys bring your HD camcorders so you can post new Generations footage:p

Oh and someone test Sasuke's awakening tilt as soon as you can possibly go into awakening to see if it is still haxxed. :)
Noted.
If someone got any other wishes, let me know. I got a special List for this matter, so just ask. =3

Rarhyx
August 18, 2011, 11:51 AM
I don't know if it isn't at gamescom or i'm just blind, but i couldn't find it :(
*sadpanda*

theo_mm
August 18, 2011, 02:35 PM
Gamescom demo gameplay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGbCP387MCU&feature=feedbul

It's the same demo from the other events, but honestly I saw this coming... Mainly because the game comes out next year... But hopefully we get a view of some changes soon!

Rarhyx
August 18, 2011, 02:48 PM
WHERE THE F*** WAS THAT F***ING STAND I SEARCHED FOR HIM LIKE 2 HOURS AND DIDN'T FIND HIM

somehow I feel stupid if its there and i wasn't at this game -.-'
last year storm 2 was not hard to find. even it was a "small" area for that game it was still huge and today i couldnt find generations

theo_mm
August 18, 2011, 05:46 PM
LOL you couldn't find it :( It's definately there though, there are 2 vids up now... Very low.. LOW... LOOOOW quality vids >.<

Rarhyx
August 18, 2011, 06:00 PM
last year it was big enough to see it even accidentally. this year I searched for it and didn't find >.>
well I hope atleast other members will find it and give feed back :D

Curryman
August 18, 2011, 09:00 PM
Gamescom is still going on correct? Hopefully near the end of the event something new will be revealed similar to the Zabuza fight at Comic-con.

Rarhyx
August 19, 2011, 06:28 AM
right it last till sunday evening

Necron
August 22, 2011, 04:57 AM
ehm excuse me but can anyone confirm this character roster? because if this is true then genreations will have like over 80 characters:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cva3MaidlDk

ricardDvs
August 22, 2011, 05:23 AM
ehm excuse me but can anyone confirm this character roster? because if this is true then genreations will have like over 80 characters:

I dont think so... 80 is waaaay too much... 2 Zetsus? Karui? 2 Juugos? Maybe i'm not looking closely, but that its 100% fake to me.

Shisu
August 22, 2011, 05:44 AM
Yeah. Another thing is that the quality of the art is not consistent. I would say it's fake.

Regarding gamescom;
I was there and looked over to UNS: Generations demo, but sadly nothing new.

Googlez_kun
August 22, 2011, 11:06 AM
It's clearly obvious that this is not official.Just look a little closer...

theo_mm
August 23, 2011, 03:05 PM
lmao, hell no, that's definately not the real deal... But anyway, I'm certain UNSG will have close to 70 or 80 characters.

Googlez_kun
August 23, 2011, 03:50 PM
lmao, hell no, that's definately not the real deal... But anyway, I'm certain UNSG will have close to 70 or 80 characters.
That's quite optimistic,but i'd be happy to see that.But i guess that's a probability,since they'll want to have a rather selected number of characters in the next and final game,so they'll probably push all those characters who won't be important later on into this game to give them at least some screentime in the game.

ricardDvs
August 24, 2011, 04:01 AM
That's quite optimistic,but i'd be happy to see that.But i guess that's a probability,since they'll want to have a rather selected number of characters in the next and final game,so they'll probably push all those characters who won't be important later on into this game to give them at least some screentime in the game.

hm but 70 characters is too much... maybe 50, and thats a whole lot! (including each kage and their bodyguards, 2 maybe 3 variations of sasuke and naruto... kabuto with orochimaru chackra, etc...)

theo_mm
August 24, 2011, 11:24 AM
But i'm thinking of it this way:

UNS1 = around 20 Characters
UNS2 = around 40 Characters

Already that's practically 60 characters.

Here's a list of characters that will most likely be in/have been confirmed:

1. PTS Naruto
2. TS Naruto
3. Sage Naruto
4. PTS Sasuke
5. Hebi/Taka Sasuke
6. Akatsuki Sasuke
7. Hawk Sasuke
8. PTS Sakura
9. TS Sakura
10. PTS Lee
11. TS Lee
12. PTS Ten Ten
13. TS Ten Ten
14. PTS Neji
15. TS Neji
16. PTS Chouji
17. TS Chouji
18. PTS Ino
19. TS Ino
20. PTS Shino
21. TS Shino
22. PTS Hinata
23. TS Hinata
24. PTS Kiba
25. TS Kiba
26. Sai
27. Yamato
28. Young Kakashi (Confirmed)
29. Kakashi
30. Obito
31. Tsunade
32. Jiraiya
33. Gai
34. Asuma
35. PTS Gaara
36. TS Gaara
37. PTS Temari
38. TS Temari
39. PTS Kankuro
40. TS Kankuro
41. Orochimaru
42. Kabuto
43. Juugo
44. Suigetsu
45. Itachi
46. Kisame
47. Deidara
48. Sasori
49. Hidan
50. Kakuzu
51. Pain
52. Konan
53. Tobi
54. Minato
55. Sandaime
56. Raikage
57. Killer Bee
58. Mei
59. Oonoki
60. Danzo
61. Haku
62. Zabuza
63. Kimimaro

This list is pretty realistic in my opinion and already it's passed 60, PLUS remember they said they're adding characters from the PTS era that have'nt been playable in the Storm series... So we should be getting more!!

Naruto_Rasengan
August 24, 2011, 10:19 PM
I agree with theo_mm, we should be expecting a roster of 70+.

I'm expecting previously non-playable characters such as the sound 5, Kurenai, Anko etc. to be playable. That alone will add quite a few more characters, also as this is generations so I'm hoping to see the inclusion of Hashirama and Tobirama.

The thing that I think that would be a simple but huge game change is the addition of another jutsu. If they did give us 2 jutsu it would allow more variation in gameplay making it less predictable and it's simply a matter of changing the charge jutsu to being different, and giving everyone a second jutsu.

Tayz
August 26, 2011, 07:06 PM
http://images.saiyanisland.com/data/589/thumbs/Naruto-Shippuden-Ultimate-Ninja-Storm-Generations-VJump.jpg
Naruto Generations: Team Minato in V-Jump (http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/08/naruto-generations-team-minato-in-v-jump/)

Rarhyx
August 27, 2011, 09:55 AM
I know it's offtopic but....:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYvbUaetM0s

I could swear I saw something like that in a naruto game but think I'm wrong... >.<

(no hate, I want that game too^^)

digit03
August 27, 2011, 01:54 PM
very reminiscent of the shukaku boss battle in storm 1

enraI
August 27, 2011, 05:57 PM
It would be cooler if they add more attack buttons

theo_mm
August 28, 2011, 05:54 AM
mhmmm!! That's probably where they got their inspiration... However, it does kinda look like they ripped off UNS lol

Rarhyx
August 28, 2011, 12:56 PM
for me it's a naruto game but with dbz characters(atleast this boss battle) xD
besides: any new infos scans for generation :/

~Andrew~
September 01, 2011, 10:04 AM
I wanted to film the fight Sasuke (Susanoo Awakening) vs Raikage at the very first day of the Gamescom and give you the Link, but I completely forgot my Dad's Sony HD Cam and after the first day there already were 1Million+ Sasuke Vids on Youtube. So I thought it would be pointless to post another Vid here. I made a small Vid with a friend's HD Cam but he's
currently in Japan and very busy, though. Sorry Guys.

last year it was big enough to see it even accidentally. this year I searched for it and didn't find >.>
well I hope atleast other members will find it and give feed back :D

Well, it really was a very small area. It was somewhere near Konami's area behind a little Wall. I think because they already showed anything about the Demo at other expos they just made a small area at Gamescom just so we can play it and not to show anything new.

Here's what I think about the Demo. (Just my opinion since there's nothing new)
Well, you can choose 4 Characters (Naruto/Young Naruto, Raikage and Sasuke).
I played with Naruto, Raikage and Sasuke and I can say that Sasuke's Awakening is probably the most powerful and Raikage's Awakening is the fastest. As for Naruto there's nothing new.
Sasuke is super slow in his awakened state but has crazy defense while Raikage is super fast in his awakened state he's also super strong. But against Susanoo most attacks are useless it's better to keep a great distance while Susanoo is active. On the other hand Susanoo's attacks are useless while Raikage is in V2 because he's able to dodge nearly all attacks. It's kinda funny.

€dit: Sadly many cool Chars are Support only. Darui~ Q_Q

Rarhyx
September 01, 2011, 02:20 PM
Well, it really was a very small area. It was somewhere near Konami's area behind a little Wall. I think because they already showed anything about the Demo at other expos they just made a small area at Gamescom just so we can play it and not to show anything new.

T.T

€dit: Sadly many cool Chars are Support only. Darui~ Q_Q
I hope it's demo only

Kabuto
September 05, 2011, 11:45 PM
http://images.saiyanisland.com/showphoto.php?photo=8261

Art quality looks better to me. Check out the hidden rock they look so polished. I like how oonokii doesnt TOUCH the ground!!!

NatsuGray
September 06, 2011, 05:54 AM
too bad they only gave susano'o 5 fingers instead of 6 -_-

hope everyone is looking forward to TGS Naruto is in the line-up there, I guess we can expect to see some new gameplay and also a new trailer with a bit of luck (TGS is usually where a lot of gameplay is revealed) hoping this game is not just a re-hash of storm 1 and 2 combined

NAM61
September 06, 2011, 08:48 AM
finally a scan of onoki and his guards they gave his granddaughter water jutsu that she did not use until they fought in the turtle so maybe it is going farther then the kage summit

mak123
September 06, 2011, 04:19 PM
Why can't they do a wii game like this, with both TS and PTS characters?

Kabuto
September 07, 2011, 12:43 AM
Why can't they do a wii game like this, with both TS and PTS characters?

Simply cause wii is junk. Buy a ps3 or 360 amazing systems both of them. I prefer ps3 cause of original fans of the first game.

theo_mm
September 07, 2011, 11:00 AM
Hopefully there's some new info and a new trailer at TGS!

Rarhyx
September 07, 2011, 02:13 PM
i hope they will include something like this in further games:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYCAFTJDMvo

(I mean the character creation)

better vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geyX1ZZ56RY

theo_mm
September 09, 2011, 03:46 AM
I wouldn't like that, but I'm sure alot of you would :P So who knows...

redred
September 09, 2011, 09:21 AM
I don't think something like that would work in a naruto game. i mean dbz its common shooting beams and such.
But i wouldn't feel right seeing a random dude doing a rasenshuriken lol

Rarhyx
September 09, 2011, 09:39 AM
I wouldn't like that, but I'm sure alot of you would :P So who knows...

I think i know what you mean...onlinemode:
90% would look the same and have the same attacks/movesets(i.e. "the strongest")

~Andrew~
September 09, 2011, 10:08 AM
I want mah Naruto Demo, where the hell is it? Dunno on which Page it was but someone provided us with a (seemingly it was fake or I just read what I wanted to red T_T) demo release for last month.

I got something very wrong, rite?
Theo, please clarify. °__°

Seems like CC2/Namco/B. don't give a crap about the Gamescom anymore, or what?
They released the first Game/Demo of Storm shortly after Cologne's first Gamescom but what happened at the second Gamescom? Were they disappointed about something and decided to rather concentrate on TGS instead of the Gamescom or am I overthinking this?
But it would be imaginable considering how f**ing small Bandai's/Namco's Area was. It was pure luck that I didn't overlooked it unlike poor unlucky Rarhyx. Srsly, you would've needed a detailed route map to find it (but even then..).

I got2go
Cheers Pals

NatsuGray
September 09, 2011, 04:01 PM
@Andrew it was actually a Ultimate Ninja Impact demo that was (I think on the Japanese psn) although i may be wrong too. I don't think we'll see a demo until maybe december or early 2012 like january or february. can't wait for TGS, i'm looking forward to seeing what new elements they've added into the game, also there is a tonne of other games i want to see, such as FFXIII-2, KH3D, Mario Kart, DBZ: UT Etc... :P

theo_mm
September 10, 2011, 04:39 AM
@Rarhyx Yeah that's why :)

Oh and there's supposed to be new data next week, apparently it says the game has an anime opening + ending scenes... Which is gooood! I hate gameplay openings -_- Also this could be how they're telling the story, rather than running around knohoha for 20 hourse lol

Link:

[Thanks to des]

~Andrew~
September 10, 2011, 09:46 AM
@Andrew it was actually a Ultimate Ninja Impact demo that was (I think on the Japanese psn) although i may be wrong too. I don't think we'll see a demo until maybe december or early 2012 like january or february. can't wait for TGS, i'm looking forward to seeing what new elements they've added into the game, also there is a tonne of other games i want to see, such as FFXIII-2, KH3D, Mario Kart, DBZ: UT Etc... :P

Well, all Games you listed (excluding Mario Kart) are my all-time favorites.
After the PS3 release of FF XIII-Versus there won't be much more/better Games though (at least no Games with better game-graphics). The lifespan of all three Playstations (psp and psp vita excluded) were always determined by Square/the latest FF-Games, but that's no secret.
But there is much talk about a PS4 lately so it doesn't matter.
Don't get me wrong, I'm no graphic whore but Sony will always choose decisions based on how much money they gain.

Whatever, I'd love to see new scans of the mizukage and her 2 kekkei genkai's =D

NatsuGray
September 10, 2011, 07:28 PM
Well, all Games you listed (excluding Mario Kart) are my all-time favorites.
After the PS3 release of FF XIII-Versus there won't be much more/better Games though (at least no Games with better game-graphics). The lifespan of all three Playstations (psp and psp vita excluded) were always determined by Square/the latest FF-Games, but that's no secret.
But there is much talk about a PS4 lately so it doesn't matter.
Don't get me wrong, I'm no graphic whore but Sony will always choose decisions based on how much money they gain.

Whatever, I'd love to see new scans of the mizukage and her 2 kekkei genkai's =D

I somewhat agree with you about sony being money grabbers. but they lost Monster Hunter 3 which would have raked in the cash for them. one of there biggest misses yet in fact. everyone/anyone who knows a bit about monster hunter gets it xD. I'm not too fussed about graphics as long as the gameplay is smooth along with a good story. if graphics are good then that's just an added bonus :) story and gameplay is what mainly does it for me. as for PS3, sony stated a few days ago that we would be seeing the PS4 within 18 months...yay. FFVersusXIII and KH3 had best hurry up otherwise Square will get behind on the latest hardware. :P

I just want to see something new from UNSG we've only seen what we already knew (other than new characters) I would love it if they actually showed something new at TGS (which is meant to be for revealing more about a game's gameplay) so I will be disappointed with CC2 if they show the same demo...again. i'm relying on something new for me to get this game. because atm, it just looks like a copy of storm 1 (downgraded) and storm 2 with an extra arc and few more chars. for a quick cash-in. and if that's the case then I wont buy it. however if there is some excellent new features then I will get it :)

Tayz
September 11, 2011, 05:29 AM
new scan!!!!

http://images.saiyanisland.com/data/589/thumbs/Naruto-Shippuden-Story-Mode-Scan.jpg (http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/09/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-generations-cutscenes/)

Smerten
September 12, 2011, 06:30 AM
So apparently there will be stories of Kakashi, Itachi and Minato in story mode. Legend of Itachi, legendof Minato, etc. Cool to see the story from their perspective.

Courtesy of Siliconera:

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/09/11/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-generations-tells-the-legend-of-itachi/

theo_mm
September 12, 2011, 12:43 PM
Site updated! There's a new image! And they've added a new bar for something in game! Looks like it could be a KNJ bar :D or a new support bar... or something else! Either way this NEW demo will be at the TGS! Link:

http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/naruto_g/comment.html

(Scroll to the bottom of the page to see the image... It's kinda small though)
And as always, thanks to des! lol

Also anyone else notice Raikage's got his awakening bubble at green health :O

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

I know how much you guys love Naruto [LOL] please check out these pics I lined + colour'd!:

http://theovanua.deviantart.com/gallery/

NatsuGray
September 12, 2011, 06:51 PM
To add on to Theomm's post:

'Namco Bandai Games has updated the official Japanese website for Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations and they reveal some new, interesting tidbits. As some of you may already know, this Thursday marks the beginning of the world famous Tokyo Game Show, an event where companies such as those developing/publishing video games show off their works. Well, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations will be shown off at the event in the form of a playable demo! It’s a demo that features young Naruto, time skip Naruto, Sasuke, and Raikage.

Eh, already seen it you say? Well, president of CyberConnect2 in a blog post says that the experience will be a different one! He mentions the demo at the Tokyo Game Show will feature an update battle system that will make the game feel fresh. It isn’t the final version, so us fans can expect even more improvements, but he is looking forward to fans enjoying it. We’re not exactly sure what the improvements are, but he mentions mentions just by name substitution jutsus and cancels. Also, as you can see in the image below a mysterious new status meter has been added next to the support characters. Hopefully we’ll have more information during the Tokyo Game Show when the info and videos leak!'

Source- http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/09/naruto-generations-new-status-meter-update-demo-at-tgs/

theo_mm
September 13, 2011, 05:03 AM
Also I'm sure we'll be getting more news regularly!

NatsuGray
September 13, 2011, 05:49 AM
Also I'm sure we'll be getting more news regularly!

I think so too, with the updated system they have there will be plenty for them tell us, I hope. my thoughts on the game have improved after hearing the latest news. sounds like they will be sorting out the KNJ system :) and it's about time cancels were introduced!! haven't seen the cancel system since the Gekitou Ninja Taisen series, this should make the game a lot less repetitive when combo-ing. looking forward to seeing some gameplay within the week :)

Zachc2009
September 13, 2011, 10:37 AM
So excited...

Its good to see them put fresh ideas into the game as most developers would have put in the new characters & stages then left it at that.

I think Danzou is a given considering the level sasukes susanoo reaches in the game.

I really really really want move clashes back... but similar to how they did them in DBZ RB 2.

theo_mm
September 14, 2011, 04:51 AM
I'm proud of CC2! lol

~Andrew~
September 14, 2011, 06:15 AM
CyberConnect actually suprised me. And I'm a bit ashamed that I assumed they only showed the old Demo at the Gamescom because they didn't care about the Convention anymore, but instead they used the feedback from Demo-Players to optimize some functions.
They're on the right path. Can't wait to see their next projects.
Well done, CC2! Keep it up.

theo_mm
September 14, 2011, 04:14 PM
Maybe they updated the VS menu too :P

Tayz
September 14, 2011, 10:22 PM
new videos with new features!!

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/09/naruto-generations-gameplay-shows-new-substitution-meter/

NatsuGray
September 14, 2011, 11:16 PM
for those who haven't seen the new gameplay dont get your hopes up, it shows off the substitution meter (which allows up to 4 consecutive subs it also refills though when you collects chakra i think) other than that everything else is the same unfortunately unless there is some cancels and the players didn't know how to cancel moves.

Curryman
September 15, 2011, 12:42 AM
new videos with new features!!

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/09/naruto-generations-gameplay-shows-new-substitution-meter/

Jesus Christ those people failed at playing this game. The sound from the chakra fails were so bad I couldn't watch the whole thing.

I like the new system though. Even though you couldn't really tell from the noobs playing. I could tell it adds a whole new strategy to the fights. For one taijutsu will actually be usable now if you play your cards right, not to mention using it as a decoy to get your opponent to waste knj's setting up guaranteed support hits, ougis etc. etc.

I'm going to own online so hard now. I can't wait to face a 12 year old with a turbo controller.

~Andrew~
September 15, 2011, 03:17 AM
It's cool. Maybe they think about one or two more possible changes after the TGS. It's a shame that these players in the video made no use of the new feat, though.

theo_mm
September 15, 2011, 05:24 AM
Honestly, if this was us playing, I bet we could show off the substitution bar off better :P lol The people that play these are always terrible -______-. But anyway, they made some nice changes to Raikage! and I'm liking how the substitution bar is working. However I think it does need to be abit harsher.

~Andrew~
September 15, 2011, 06:10 AM
Well, with a bit "harsher" you don't actually mean a battle speed a la Marvel Vs Capcom? That would be a bit too much.:D

But yes, a few movements should be faster.
They could also change the head-on-enemy thingy (triangle+x) to something like "holding X" for permanent speed up. And while you press X for faster running, your Chakra bar is slowly decreasing.
I don't know but I feel like there a quite a few things missing in the Battle System. I hope they keep optimizing it

liangbi
September 15, 2011, 06:33 AM
I see there is also no chakra reload using triangle. you regain chakra by being hit or as time goes probably. that would make the fight end much faster if you go all out

theo_mm
September 15, 2011, 06:39 AM
@Andrew That's way too much aha xD I mean, if they just made it slow, or take one bar away... Cause it still kinda recharges fast, but it should be good enough against spammers :D

Also, new IGN interview:

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/119/1194643p1.html

The game probably will surpass Accel 2's roster!! :O - "featuring one of the largest rosters ever in a Naruto game."

+"He noted that if the fans want something, they should make their voices heard in places like IGN's comments." - I guess if you want them to see your ideas, post there!!

+ We can play other character story modes!!!

~Andrew~
September 15, 2011, 06:58 AM
Great news, they keep surprising me.

The "you can play other character story modes" feat isn't new, though. If you look at the previous Naruto Storm now, you could think they tested the "more characer for story mode" back then. I can't remember clearly which characters story came after Naruto's. Was it Naruto - > Jiraiya -> Sasuke? They even did something similar in Accel, where you could play Sasuke ar Orochimaru's hideout (It hasn't got any canon story though).

I love to play a Game's Story from several different points of view.

But in Generations they start from the very beginning, right? I wonder which Characer's Story they choose and how "big" this Storys are.

Edit: Lol at the "DBZ VS Naruto Game" Comment on the Site xD They already made Battlestadium D.O.N (Dragonball, One Piece, Naruto) and it was funny, but they should really think about a real Crossover game for PS3. But they probably won't have the time for that right now.

Anyway, we all should write comments on IGN, maybe we are lucky *g*

Rarhyx
September 15, 2011, 09:06 AM
I wonder which Characer's Story they choose and how "big" this Storys are.

characters which coming first in my mind:
naruto, sasuke, kakashi, j-man
(maybe also gaara, sakura ?)
and don't forget kakashi gaiden =D

~Andrew~
September 15, 2011, 09:11 AM
Itachi's own story was also confirmed, right?
I hope the TGS provides us with more Infos. As for J-man, I hope they included his last moments in one of the Anime cutscenes. And I hope they show the pain vs 6-tails fight with new Art.

theo_mm
September 15, 2011, 10:18 AM
hmm, I'm hoping we can play from the akatsuki's point of view, and most importantly Pain's! lol + Haku + Zabuza's... Even though they died early xD

~Andrew~
September 15, 2011, 10:45 AM
Akatsuki should have an own game series xD No srsly, a Haku&Zabuza story was my first thought, too. When you imagine it with anime cutscenes you just know it's gonna be epic.
This Game could very well be more than just fighting and hours of dumb running (as theo said too).
Because the latest CC2 Naruto games were essentially the same, but it's good to see that they keep improving their (naruto) game-developing skills :A

Which fights/chars do you want to see the most (from part1)?
If I knew how much they added to part 1, then I would be able to choose my most-wanted, but if they really do a complete part 1 and 2, then I really can't decide.

theo_mm
September 15, 2011, 01:11 PM
I mainly want Orochimaru VS Sarutobi as a proper cinematic boss battle!!

Googlez_kun
September 15, 2011, 01:15 PM
I mainly want Orochimaru VS Sarutobi as a proper cinematic boss battle!!

That would be badass!
Furthermore,i'd like to get the sound 4.

~Andrew~
September 15, 2011, 01:44 PM
That would be badass!
Furthermore,i'd like to get the sound 4.
Yeah, that would be cool, too!
I also would like to have an cinematic fight between the three Sannin with their Summons, it's a shame that they're all handicapped at that time v.v

Edit: http://www.gamekyo.com/videofr20179_videos-naruto-ultimate-ninja-storm-generation.html Don't know if these are the same Vids posted before, but the players before were hardcore noobs, right? Don't know. Watch it and correct me if necessary

theo_mm
September 15, 2011, 06:37 PM
Same as the vids before :P but yeah, definately nooobs... Did you hear how many times that guy tried to press triangle??!! :
TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE
http://metal15gear27.edublogs.org/files/2011/05/14-me-gusta-22vmrft-290x300.png
TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE TRIANGLE

LOL Seriously -_________- The people that play at these are always bad for some reason >.<

Zachc2009
September 15, 2011, 07:52 PM
Nothing more annoying then watching someone ignoring so many openings in a fight.

If they are to make such a significant change in so little time it shows how much they care about this project

I was sold at hearing Sasuke's getting a whole new moveset but it keeps getting better.. I think this is the naruto game that will get alot of new people into the franchise.

Curryman
September 16, 2011, 01:09 AM
Props for "me gusta" Theo

I noticed someone earlier say they like the changes made to raikage.

What changes were made? He looks like the same old slow Raikage to me.:blink

Did anyone notice the "jumping" rasengan from Minato?
I wonder if that's his ougi or if that's added to his regular jutsu.
http://images.saiyanisland.com/showphoto.php?photo=8417

theo_mm
September 16, 2011, 04:49 AM
Changes to Raikage compared to the first demo:

-Some of his combos/moveset has changed
-Combos/Moveset looks more fluid
-His jutsu is now cinematic (Maybe just in awakening mode)
-Awakening animation has changed
-His chakra dash has almost the same effect as Minato's flying thunder god/chakra dash effect (Ya know when Minato does his, and those yellow hoops appear... That)

I think that's it?

+Someone mentioned on another forum that Sasuke's Amaterasu has changed from the previous demo?

~Andrew~
September 16, 2011, 06:53 AM
About Sasuke's Amaterasu:

Gamescom Demo -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kniIs57sohM
TGS Demo - > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYLpO5fS7ok&feature=player_embedded

I don't know if they changed it or maybe these are just two differen jutsus. I can't search more Videos right now, but if you referred to this Amaterasu or the short Ougi triggered by Amaterasu.

TGS -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYLpO5fS7ok&feature=player_embedded# (at 1 minute 50~)
Gamescom -> (can't find the right video now, but it's easy to find if you have a second)
I can assure you that Susanoo's arrow shot (triggered by Amaterasu) looks the same in the Gamescom version.

As for the Non-Ougi Amaterasu, it seems like the one from the TGS Demo is shorter and located on one spot only, while the Gamescom version of Sasuke's Amaterasu keeps rising straight forward its enemy.

But we have yet to see a better video of the TGS demo to 100% confirm this.

Here are some pictures for better comparison. I'm sorry about the poor quality (I'm always mixing my work and my virtual life [chatting, reading postings on different forums and such things] while I'm at the Laptop. It's one of my bad habbits lol)

First two pics are from the TGS, while the others are from the Gamescom/previous demo version
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/3310/tgsgamesccomparison.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/4/tgsgamesccomparison.jpg/)

NatsuGray
September 16, 2011, 09:07 AM
Substitution bar is stupid, at first I thought it was a good idea until I realised it will go like this...(In a 1v1 scenario/supports have been used)

player A attacks Player B,
player B Sub, attacks A
Player A Sub, Attacks B
--Repeat 2 more times--

player B runs out of KNJ bar, whilst player A is left with one bar remaining and it's player A's turn to attack. Player B takes a full combo and chakra orbs are dropped. Now player A is near enough at full KNJ bar...

I saw 2 ways to fill up the bar, one from attacking and the other from collecting chakra orbs which are given out after the end of a combo.

unless there is another way that i didn't see please tell me because with this it just doesn't look like anything will change really

~Andrew~
September 16, 2011, 09:16 AM
I payed less attention to these details. (Wanted to analyze it later in the evening)

But if you're right about that, then they probably noticed this problem at the TGS by now. You should write a comment at IGN either way.

I also think they should make an open beta before they release it. It would be way faster to balance things out.

NatsuGray
September 16, 2011, 09:20 AM
a beta would be a very good move by them, I think most game companies should make betas. the one example i though where it built up by waiting is actually built up by attacking. either way it would still work out the same so i just shortened my post (as it seemed like i was repeating myself a lot) but i'll go and post what i put at IGN

Curryman
September 16, 2011, 02:12 PM
Substitution bar is stupid, at first I thought it was a good idea until I realised it will go like this...(In a 1v1 scenario/supports have been used)

player A attacks Player B,
player B Sub, attacks A
Player A Sub, Attacks B
--Repeat 2 more times--

player B runs out of KNJ bar, whilst player A is left with one bar remaining and it's player A's turn to attack. Player B takes a full combo and chakra orbs are dropped. Now player A is near enough at full KNJ bar...

I saw 2 ways to fill up the bar, one from attacking and the other from collecting chakra orbs which are given out after the end of a combo.

unless there is another way that i didn't see please tell me because with this it just doesn't look like anything will change really

That is why you use supports or simply block on a 1v1 instead of subbing. There are other ways to defend against attacks other than knj.

I don't know. I'm really in support of this knj bar. Yes scenarios like above can possibly occur but I will take this over a spammer that beat me simply because he can knj everything anyday.

Zachc2009
September 16, 2011, 02:22 PM
That is why you use supports or simply block on a 1v1 instead of subbing. There are other ways to defend against attacks other than knj.

I don't know. I'm really in support of this knj bar. Yes scenarios like above can possibly occur but I will take this over a spammer that beat me simply because he can knj everything anyday.

I can imagine some idiots getting there turbo controllers like 'Gna Pwn On Here' 10 mins later... 'WTF I LOST' XD

Roll On February!

Naruto_Rasengan
September 17, 2011, 04:28 AM

I agree. People are going to be forced into strategically timing their KNJ for when it is going to be most beneficial. At times it might be worth taking the little bit of damage to your guard or dropping a friend in order to preserve KNJ.

We're going to be having cancels added as well apparently, so perhaps going in and faking an attack or having your first hit KNJ'd cancel your second hit and block if you can, then counter.

St_Peter
September 17, 2011, 06:14 AM
My Predictions for the character rooster for this game are:(NOTE: Between the "()" are what I think it'll be the awakenings)

-Naruto PTS ( 1-Tail )
-Sasuke PTS (Cursed Mark level 2) and ( sharigan mode) in the black outfit
-Sakura PTS
-Kakashi PTS ( Sharingan Mode)
-Kiba PTS
-Shino PTS
-Hinata PTS (Byakugan Mode)
-Kurenai PTS
-Shikamaru PTS
-Ino PTS
-Chouji PTS ( Red Pill- Chakra Mode,or Butterfly Chakra Mode =P)
-Asuma PTS
-Neji PTS (Byakugan Mode)
-Tenten PTS
-Rock Lee PTS (8 gates)
-Might Guy PTS (8 gates)
-1st Hokage
-2nd Hokage
-3rd Hokage
-4th Hokage
-Tsunade PTS
-Jiraya PTS
-Orochimaru PTS
-Kabuto PTS
-Kimimaro ( Cursed Mark level 2)
-Sakon/Udon ( Cursed Mark level 2)
-Jirobo (Cursed Mark level 2)
-Kidomaru (Cursed Mark level 2)
-Tayuya (Cursed Mark level 2)
-Gaara PTS ( 1 tail Shukaku mode)
-Kankuro PTS
-Temari PTS
-Zabuza
-Haku
-Itachi PTS ( Mangekyou Sharigan Mode)
-Kisame PTS

And this ends my Part 1, now for part 2:

-Naruto ( 1 tailed beast chakra mode)
-Sai
-Kakashi (Mangekyou Sharigan Mode)
-Sakura
- Sasuke (Cursed Mark Level 2)
-Naruto Sage Mode ( 6-tailed beast chakra mode)
-Sasuke Taka ( Susanoo)
-Shikamaru
-Ino
-Chouji ( Expansion Jutsu)
-Asuma
-Neji ( Byakugan Mode)
-Rock Lee ( 8 gates)
-Tenten
-Might Guy (8 gates)
-Hinata ( twin lion fists)
-Shino
-Kiba
-Gaara
-Temari
-Kankuro ( Salamander mode)
-Kankuro with Sasori's body as a puppet (maybe ? )
-Itachi (Susanoo)
-Kisame ( samehada fusion mode)
-Tobi ( serious mode)
-Uchiha Madara but with the mask not like he was before ( maybe?)
-Deidara ( I forgot the name , but the same awakening as ultimate ninja storm 2)
-Sasori ( the same one as ultimate ninja storm 2)
-Hidan (ritual mode)
-Kakuzu ( the same as uns2)
-Konan ( Paper Angel Mode)
-Pain
-Jiraya TS ( Sage Mode)
-Tsunade TS
-Orochimaru TS ( white snake mode)
-Kabuto (TS)
-Kabutomaru (maybe?)
-Danzou ( Izanagi Mode) (maybe?)
-Killer Bee ( 8 tails mode)
-Raikage ( Lighting Armor Mode)
-Tsuchikage
-Mizukage
-All the respective bodyguards for the summit, like Chojuro , ...
(It gives me a total of 86 Characters If I'm not wrong =x)

And I guess that's it =), this roster I made is the one I think we could get, although there are many characters that could be just playable and I don't know if they'll do like 2 kakashi's or 2 Itachi's with the moves from the part 1 and another from part 2. But this are my possible characters =), feel free to comment and to leave your oppinion and to make adjustments ;) cheers my friends ;)

Rarhyx
September 17, 2011, 09:09 AM
-Tenten ( 8 gates)
woot?

~Andrew~
September 17, 2011, 09:34 AM
http://www.gamekyo.com/newsfr43227_images-naruto-ultimate-ninja-storm-generation.html

1 or 2 new Pictures (new for me at least) and something about the 21st october. Someone mind to translate it? I would do it but I'm ill right now. v.v

The news are no bid deal, though, I guess...

Zachc2009
September 17, 2011, 10:42 AM
http://www.gamekyo.com/newsfr43227_images-naruto-ultimate-ninja-storm-generation.html

1 or 2 new Pictures (new for me at least) and something about the 21st october. Someone mind to translate it? I would do it but I'm ill right now. v.v

The news are no bid deal, though, I guess...

He said the game is not foreseen for October but He's pretty sure it will be out by the end of february.

St_Peter
September 17, 2011, 11:19 AM
It was a mistake sorry xD my bad ()=) xD

theo_mm
September 17, 2011, 05:11 PM
Surprisingly the graphics actually look better... Or is it just me? lol

@Andrew Sasuke's new amatersu, looks like Sasuke's Enton! Which is kewl!

Naruto_Rasengan
September 17, 2011, 07:04 PM

Graphics are the same as Storm 2.

~Andrew~
September 18, 2011, 07:23 AM

Kakashi got hit (Storm 2):
http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/55550/naruto-ultimate-ninja-storm-2/images/naruto-ultimate-ninja-storm-2-20100615081358865.html?page=mediaFull
Kakashi got hit again (Storm Generation)
http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/112456/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-generations/images/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-generations-20110701105406868.html?page=mediaFull

He's in the same posture after getting hit.
This Game isn't supposed to be a Storm3 anyway. =3

I see what you mean, though.

theo_mm
September 18, 2011, 08:00 AM
LOl Oh yeah, you guys are right... But something about the graphics on Kid Kakashi, Obito + Yondaime look really different compared to the other character's that have been shown... But it's probably nothin'

Newkerzy
September 18, 2011, 08:56 AM
So apparently there will be stories of Kakashi, Itachi and Minato in story mode. Legend of Itachi, legendof Minato, etc. Cool to see the story from their perspective.

Courtesy of Siliconera:

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/09/11/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-generations-tells-the-legend-of-itachi/

If Minato's story is also going to be included, that means this will definitely go up to the end of the MinaKushi arc. The game will probably end with the scene of the Shinobi alliance assembling for the war.

Also, there's some kind of Dynasty Warriors style game in the works right?? I think they should be saving that for the war arc.

Skidmore
September 18, 2011, 06:42 PM
Substitution meter is the main reason I will be trading my Storm 2 in Storm Gen. Storm 2 combat was 90% about Kawarimi + Grabs.

Smerten
September 19, 2011, 10:34 AM
If Minato's story is also going to be included, that means this will definitely go up to the end of the MinaKushi arc. The game will probably end with the scene of the Shinobi alliance assembling for the war.

Also, there's some kind of Dynasty Warriors style game in the works right?? I think they should be saving that for the war arc.

The dynasty warrior-style game is Ultimate ninja impact, to be released in october, not going to include the war.

This game has already been confirmed to go up till the kage arc, Sasuke vs Danzo is likely the last battle to be included.

Newkerzy
September 20, 2011, 02:16 AM
But the problem is the Minato story arc. If they're going to stop up to the Kage arc, that's gonna be weird since the Minato arc is an arc in itself in the manga. It'd be pretty bad writing of the game if they're gonna include the Minato arc but not having the official story go up to that point.

UNI should be released after the war arc, IMO. It just doesn't make sense to me at all if they won't include the war arc.

NatsuGray
September 20, 2011, 07:21 AM
NEW INFO ON KNJ~

"A new video of Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations has emerged! The video is courtesy of Ruliweb.com and was taken at the 2011 Tokyo Game Show. It shows that in the PlayStatation 3, the L2 button allows the player to use a substitution jutsu (also known as KnJ or Kawarimi no Jutsu). You’re probably thinking in Storm 2, L2 was guard and substitution if the timing was right.

Well, if our mind isn’t making things up, we recall there being a mention at some point in time there would be a dedicated button for substitutions. Since we can’t recall where we read it, for now we will say it may be a dedicated button only because the video below shows the L2 icon next to the substitution bar. Similar to how it shows L1 and R1 as supports, and in Storm 2 we know those were dedicated buttons. Past videos from TGS 2011 don’t show the L2 icon next to the substitution bar, which especially makes the development interesting. Ruliweb was a partner of the Tokyo Game Show this year, so they may have gotten this exclusive sneak preview."

Link to video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSNgUyoKets&feature=player_embedded

Source - http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/09/naruto-generations-l2-may-be-dedicated-substitution-jutsu-button/

Smerten
September 20, 2011, 02:43 PM
But the problem is the Minato story arc. If they're going to stop up to the Kage arc, that's gonna be weird since the Minato arc is an arc in itself in the manga. It'd be pretty bad writing of the game if they're gonna include the Minato arc but not having the official story go up to that point.

UNI should be released after the war arc, IMO. It just doesn't make sense to me at all if they won't include the war arc.

Don't get your hopes up, it's probably gonna be connected to Kakashi Gaiden.

Tayz
September 20, 2011, 04:53 PM
62 characters!!!

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/09/naruto-generations-to-have-over-62-playable-characters/

theo_mm
September 20, 2011, 05:28 PM
More than 62 characters :P Original link [Korean]:

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ko&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fruliweb.daum.net%2Fdata%2Frulinews%2Fread.htm%3Fnum%3D19469

But they did their best to put it all together at least.

Zachc2009
September 20, 2011, 06:29 PM
Looks like my prediction about when the game's story will end was correct :)!

NatsuGray
September 20, 2011, 09:53 PM
EDIT - Tayz beat me to it :P for those who cba to click the link though carry on reading :)

brief summary (from SaiyanIsland) of what Theomm's link was about:

"President of CyberConnect2, Hiroshi Matsuyama, recently sat down with the folks at Ruliweb.com and discussed Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations and Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Impact. There were a few interesting revelations, and since the interview isn’t in English, we’ll list them below!

* Generations will have more than 62 characters, which will be more than Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja 5
* Generations will cover from the start of Naruto to the start of the war in Naruto Shippuden.
* In Generations, L2 will be a dedicated substiution jutsu button and R2 will be a dedicated guard button on the PS3
* In Generations, the circle button will be attack/melee. There will also be the ability to cancel (we’re unclear on this, but it seems like circle followed by triangle will be cancel)
* Matsuyama would like to develop a Naruto game on PS Vita. He’s not sure about 3DS or WiiU, but if there is an immense desire by the fans for Naruto on those consoles, they may try to see what can be done
* Many children and adults play PSP in Japan, sometimes more than PS3, so that is the reason Naruto Impact was put on the PSP rather then PS3"

Source - SaiyanIsland http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/09/naruto-generations-to-have-over-62-playable-characters/

Smerten
September 22, 2011, 08:18 AM
Well, looks like they changed the ending to the start of the war, which is totally cool IMO. Hope Super Saiyan Naruto is in it then :D

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

The dynasty warrior-style game is Ultimate ninja impact, to be released in october, not going to include the war.

This game has already been confirmed to go up till the kage arc, Sasuke vs Danzo is likely the last battle to be included.

Don't get your hopes up, it's probably gonna be connected to Kakashi Gaiden.

Well, looks like they changed the ending to the start of the war, which is totally cool IMO. Hope Super Saiyan Naruto is in it then :D

NAM61
September 22, 2011, 08:50 AM
nice so there is a possibility of KCM naruto will be in the game if it is going to the start of the war. it will probably end with naruto vs the kyuubi or when onoki and his guards went to the turtle island and yamato was caught. the last scene could be the kages looking at the army and madara, kabutoa nd the zombies getting ready.

liangbi
September 22, 2011, 09:04 AM
So does this mean that Minato vs Madara will be in the game?

Vladnik
September 22, 2011, 02:53 PM
is there a chance that 2v2 multiplayer will be included in game?

Smerten
September 22, 2011, 02:54 PM
So does this mean that Minato vs Madara will be in the game?

If the story ends after Naruto's training, then yes, it will be more than likely. If they see the training arc as part of the war, then no. It still not entirely clear what the exact ending is.

@ Vladnik
There's been nothing about 2v2 multiplayer, but due to the nature of the game interface and the features of the previous installments, the odds of that being in the game are highly unlikely. The fact that you're probably one of the first and only people to suggest such a feature enforces the unlikelyhood. Not saying that it's a bad idea. But it isn't requested much thus it is likely not put into consideration.

theo_mm
September 22, 2011, 07:29 PM
CC2 has put up a special feedback thing up for this game, so if you really want to make a difference and get your suggestions heard follow the following link!!:

http://www.cc2.co.jp/mailform/?page_id=127

- The first box is for your name/nick name
- The second is for your feedback
- After you've finished clikc on the white bar with japanese writing on it, then it'll be sent!

Smerten
September 23, 2011, 04:13 AM
So I have been thinking of sending a request, but before I send it I would like some feedback on the letter. Do you agree on this feature? Should I add or remove certain arguments?

=========================================

Dear CC2,

first of all I would like to express my fondness of your Ultimate Ninja Series. I own all titles in the series and I love them to bits, especially the Storm games. I think your addition of the Substitution/Kawarimi bar is fantastic, as do the vast majority of the fanbase. It will give melee combo's more of a place in the battles.

I would also like to request a feature, however. One that I know is wanted by a lot of fans, one that has been present in most Ultimate Ninja games. I am referring to the option to play the battle from start to finish in Awakening mode. Some reasons people want this include:

- being able to better re-enact certain battles from the anime (with or without friends)
- being able to better learn an awakening's movesets, strengths, weaknesses, etc. This could improve one's skills while playing an awakened character, while the opponent may have more knowledge and experience on how to counter said awakening.
- The ultimate CPU challenge. Hardcore players would love the oppertunity to play against a computer controlled character who has full handicap, is on Very Hard, and is in awakening the whole time.
- For kicks. A lot of fans would agree that it's just awesome to play in awakening, since you have managed to make them a great gameplay experience.

With this comes wishes for certain restrictions to keep all players happy. In multiplayer, both participants should agree on the use of this feature. It may be done by making a select option, like the battle time and handicap settings, to be able to select awakenings from the get go (by pressing R2 or L2 when the option is enabled). This would prevent the feature from being used unless all parties agree to it. This would also be a neccesity for online battles.
So in short, people would love to see the return of this feature. People choose to temporarily imbalance this part of gameplay for fun, like we have done with previous titles. Even without the option that asks for both player's consent, the feature was banned in fan organized tournament play. So it would be a great addition, even though the gameplay in awakening might differ greatly (the inability to throw for example).

Thank you for your time, your interaction with the fanbase is appreciated greatly!

Yours sincerely,

Rarhyx
September 23, 2011, 04:26 AM
well I wrote this:

Hello dear CC2 team.
First I want to thank you for creating awesome games like Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2.

Second I want to tell you what I very disliked in your above mentioned games:

In Storm 1
-> Story was cool but missions ala "catch akamaru" and "find konohamaru"
were very dissapointing and not very fun, even the idea was cool because it was something new but the implementation was terrible.

In Storm 2
-> Storymode itself was very terrible, Storm 1 was way better even if it had missions I already mentioned above
+
I/We couldn't choose our (ultimate) attack(s)
+
awakenings were to imbalanced(pointing at kyuubi, hachibi and susanoo, etc.)
+
imbalanced characters (Deidara, all Puppetplayers, Minato, etc.)
+
substition + grab was also very very imbalanced(onlinemode was very boring because players had turbocontrollers and spammed only substition + grab)

Third what I want to improve in your further games:
Please create a game like Dragon ball Z Budokai (I DON'T mean Budokai tenkaichi)
Reasons:
We Players can select our own movesets and combos and transformations.
Also please remove awakenings from the game.
Add more Modes ala Tournaments, survive 100 Battles, etc. (again look at Dragon ball games)
Jutsu clashes, they are awesome
add more and better costumes
Teamcombos: only which makes sense ala naruto, sasuke and kakashi
but not something like naruto, kimimaro and zabuza (because this team has 0 sense)

Almost my last advice:
Please read this thread some user have really good ideas to improve your games:
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/70945-Naruto-Shippuden-Ultimate-Ninja-Storm-Generation

And last but not least:
I want to thank you for reading my feedback and I hope you will include something what I wrote :)

Best wishes
Rarhyx

I think I forgot some things :/

theo_mm
September 23, 2011, 04:58 AM
NEW TRAILER!!:

Original Link [true HD - Now Works!]:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2_etvlS3LU

LOOKS awesomes!! ALSO it looks like there are 'What if's' :O At the end there's an Anime version of Itachi VS Kisame!!

Note: I'm leaving the original link there incase they make it public again.

Tayz
September 23, 2011, 05:08 AM
TRUE AWESOMENES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rarhyx
September 23, 2011, 05:09 AM
obito and young kakashi in action \o/
sasuke vs sasuke was also nice^^
i hope we can use both sasuke as supports ^^

ricardDvs
September 23, 2011, 05:16 AM
Mei is so hot... because of her Yoton of course. :hip

Loved the video!

theo_mm
September 23, 2011, 05:18 AM
And the part about their origins sounds interesting... Gives me hope for an Akatsuki Orochimaru costume ;)

ricardDvs
September 23, 2011, 05:35 AM
And the part about their origins sounds interesting... Gives me hope for an Akatsuki Orochimaru costume ;)

true... it would be cool to see that and Kisame's background

NAM61
September 23, 2011, 07:24 AM
the trailer looks really good http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/09/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-generations-trailer-2/

theo_mm
September 23, 2011, 10:23 AM
The original hd video works again!

Zachc2009
September 23, 2011, 01:19 PM
I wrote this
------------------------------------------------------
Dear Naruto CC2 Development Team.

First off I'd like to say I was overjoyed at the prospect of a new naruto game coming out so soon after the brilliance that was UNS2.

The story mode in the last game was handled beautifully the graphics were mezmerizing and the characters fighting styles befitted them perfectly.

I have came up with a list of what I feel would bring new and old alike back for what is bound to be a brilliant game.

1. Move Clashes

My Reason: It occured to me during storm 2 that they were taken out when they gave such a competitive edge in the fight.

I realise due to modded controllers matches could be swayed but if a system were to be introduced similar to what you have done with the substitution jutsu then I'm sure its not beyond your reach.

2. Danzou & Madara

My Reason: I found Tobi with Madara as an awakening in Storm 2 a breathe of fresh air.. His wacky fighting style and sly moves often get the better of some of the most experienced players I've fought against.

Madara proved to be one of the most hardest characters in the game.. Given his Fireball technique was 2 fireballs instead of one its very easy to see why his abilities will downplayed in Generations.

Danzou.. I think its safe to say He's a given considering Sasuke's Susanoo only showed that level of manifestation during his confrontation with Danzou.. I do feel Izanagi will be hard to incorporate without people spamming it However Danzou is a proficient Futon user and I can already imagine his moveset including his summon and his array of wind techniques.

3. Itachi 7 Sage Naruto's Combos

My Reason: I found them to be visually enthralling but incredibly sluggish.. However it showed the degree of thought being put into the game because at that point Itachi was fighting an illness and prolonging his life for his battle with Sasuke.

Sage Naruto I feel was one of the most unbalanced characters ever.. His combos include variants of rasengan which is like I said above something that you have looked at the anime and put into the game..

His moves are sluggish... Very very slow which is disappointing considering he's one of the fastest ninja's in the anime.

4. Jugo & Sasuke Updated Movesets

My Reason: I can't help but feel Juugo deserves and is probably going to get a huge upgrade due to him going all out against Raikage... I do believe he should be limited in speed though considering Raikage gave him a good kicking during the Summit Arc.

Going on what you've shown at the Games conventions I am overjoyed at Sasuke's new combo's incorporating Susanoo as a grab and tilt move is pure genius however I would have made chidori spear the tilt but twice as long.. His moves seem alot more fluid then Taka Sasuke's.

5. Changeable Jutsu

My Reason: It is quite annoying when you know in the anime they are able to do more then one move.. Like how Kakashi is able to use Katon & Suiton granted he's only done it a few times.

Sasuke too, Me and several others in the Online community felt as if his snake techniques had been cast away when Hebi Sasuke was made in Storm 2.

I do believe they should play a considerable part in fighting styles too.. I like how Kakashi's proficiency with elements is displayed through his combo's but it would be better if he were able to toggle between 2 moves that the player can toggle inbetween in game.

Yes this may be beyond your ability but having seen a youtube video of the substitution video only being used with the L2 button its safe to assume that the R2 button could easily be made into a toggle.

kelv015
September 23, 2011, 03:24 PM
^ Itachi is such a badass, that he actually uses a Yoton to counter a Suiton...and it seems to have worked lmao.

theo_mm
September 23, 2011, 04:01 PM
^ Itachi is such a badass, that he actually uses a Yoton to counter a Suiton...and it seems to have worked lmao.

Nooo, Itachi used a Katon... lol

Lelo
September 23, 2011, 04:14 PM
Nice a background story on Itachi, now I really cant wait.

kelv015
September 23, 2011, 06:58 PM
Nooo, Itachi used a Katon... lol

LMAO how could I confuse yoton (Mei's lava) with Itachi's katon, should've waited a bit more before watching the next video then. Regardless, point was clear (I think)...who else would use a Fire Tech to counter a Water Tech and be somewhat succesful? xD

Tayz
September 24, 2011, 08:39 AM
brand new scan from http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/09/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-generations-new-stage/

http://images.saiyanisland.com/data/589/thumbs/Naruto-Generations-VJump.jpg (http://images.saiyanisland.com/showphoto.php?photo=8493)

NAM61
September 24, 2011, 12:01 PM
we need a scan of danou and also i would like to see what they did with sage naruto wonder if any changes were made to him.

theo_mm
September 24, 2011, 12:29 PM
Oooh that stage looks awesome! That's what that stage should've looked like in UNS2!

Curryman
September 25, 2011, 06:51 AM
brand new scan from http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/09/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-generations-new-stage/

http://images.saiyanisland.com/data/589/thumbs/Naruto-Generations-VJump.jpg (http://images.saiyanisland.com/showphoto.php?photo=8493)

Yeah forget Itachi and Kisame's little video. OMG Itachi used a katon! I though I was a Itachi fan until I saw that. Big Deal nothing special happened,

What I'm really looking forward to is Danzou and his jutsu/ougi, Can't wait to whoop you Itachi fans with a elephant!

NatsuGray
September 25, 2011, 07:55 PM
I wonder with this feedback thing their doing we'll see the clashes back, on most forums people are posting about the clashes. and in that latest jump scan they have both, Sasuke and Naruto charging at each other with Chidori and Rasengan (I thought at first it was Sasuke's ougi, because that was the true chidori spear move, but the background is not dark, and i know it hasn't been removed because the background darkened in the latest trailer) so this could possibly already hint at Clashes and interchangeable jutsu's. i look forward to more info

theo_mm
September 26, 2011, 12:41 PM
Yeah forget Itachi and Kisame's little video. OMG Itachi used a katon! I though I was a Itachi fan until I saw that. Big Deal nothing special happened,

What I'm really looking forward to is Danzou and his jutsu/ougi, Can't wait to whoop you Itachi fans with a elephant!

¬_¬ We'll see about that! LOL I joke, i'm not even an Itachi fan... Hopefully Shodaime Hokage is in so I can defeat Danzo with a tree :P

purehatred
September 27, 2011, 09:58 AM
A Trailer is out here: http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/09/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-generations-trailer-2/

~Andrew~
September 28, 2011, 04:05 AM
The Trailer isn't new, though.
But I really do like the Mizukage and her Kekkei Genkai Jutsu. =)

theo_mm
September 28, 2011, 05:23 PM
Something I noticed, Look at this panel of Zabuza from the new War arc (At the bottom):

http://i5.mangareader.net/naruto/521/naruto-1651365.jpg

Now look at his ougi in Generations:

http://s3.postimage.org/6olpu9joq/zabuza.png

O_O You have to admit, they look almost EXACTLY the same. Also note,But it happened in the PTS era too, so ignor this lool

kelv015
September 28, 2011, 06:12 PM
Something I noticed, Look at this panel of Zabuza from the new War arc (At the bottom):

http://i5.mangareader.net/naruto/521/naruto-1651365.jpg

Now look at his ougi in Generations:

http://s3.postimage.org/6olpu9joq/zabuza.png

O_O You have to admit, they look almost EXACTLY the same. Also note, I don't think his aura was shown like this in the pts era >_>... Just a thought <_<

Actually that ''inner demon'' of his was shown in the PTS:
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v04/c032/15.html

Naruto_Rasengan
September 28, 2011, 09:54 PM
Cannot wait to play as Zabuza! Both Zabuza and Haku should have been in Storm, but oh well at least we got them now. :D

theo_mm
September 30, 2011, 02:32 PM
New images! Looks like Customization is definately in! We've seen PTS Sasuke use Fireball Jutsu + Phoenix flower jutsu [as support]... And now he's shown using Chidori + fireball jutsu! :

TS Sakura + PTS Sakura
http://images.saiyanisland.com/data/589/Sakura-Generations.jpg

TS Sasuke + PTS Sasuke
http://images.saiyanisland.com/data/589/Sasuke-Generations.jpg

TS Naruto + PTS Naruto
http://images.saiyanisland.com/data/589/Naruto-Generations-Montage.jpg

Tayz
September 30, 2011, 05:35 PM
new pictures and arts!

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/09/naruto-generations-team-7-past-and-present-screenshots/

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/09/naruto-generations-team-7-character-art-past-and-present/

ricardDvs
September 30, 2011, 06:23 PM
theo, wheres da video you took out of your post?

NAM61
September 30, 2011, 10:29 PM
wonder if all the jins will be in the game. we have not seen them fight but know a little about their abilities except for yagura and fuu. we know roshi uses lava, han steam, utakata bubbles and saw the yugito fully transform and trow the fire ball at the zombie twins.

Zachc2009
October 01, 2011, 06:37 PM
I know it sounds silly and highly unlikely but I wish they brought the release date to November.

Getting a distinct feeling that move clashes will return because they are highlighted several times especially with Naruto & Sasuke and we all know how the developers at CC2 are huge fans.

theo_mm
October 02, 2011, 03:30 PM
theo, wheres da video you took out of your post?

It was basically the pictures that are there now :P

ricardDvs
October 03, 2011, 03:33 AM
It was basically the pictures that are there now :P

video is always cooler :P

Tayz
October 05, 2011, 01:16 PM
new pic of naruto vs sasuke!

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/10/naruto-generations-new-image-of-naruto-vs-sasuke/

Curryman
October 06, 2011, 01:21 AM
new pic of naruto vs sasuke!

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/10/naruto-generations-new-image-of-naruto-vs-sasuke/

Looks like they are teasing us with the possibility of clashes.

Also is that the level where Naruto and Sasuke actually have their Part 2 clash? If so I hope this means Danzo will be revealed soon. I can't wait to see how Izanami is incorporated into the game if at all.

theo_mm
October 06, 2011, 03:56 PM
1st + 2nd hokage confirmed! (Not directly) But this site, which has been feeding us a lot of info about UNSG has been truthfull thus far, so I'd say they're basically confirmed ;)

Link:
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/10/rumor-first-second-hokage-playable-in-naruto-generations/

Googlez_kun
October 06, 2011, 04:02 PM
That sounds beast!Would be great if that was true.

theo_mm
October 06, 2011, 04:06 PM
I really think it is though :D That site also gave us the info about atuff like Anime scenes and stuff. But ye, hopefully the scan comes soooon!

Naruto_Rasengan
October 06, 2011, 09:43 PM
saiyanisland have always been a reliable source in the past, I have no reason to doubt them now.

Anyway I'm expecting the Sound 5 to be playable now, along with Anko and Kurenai. There is really no reason for them not to be as they made a non-playable appearance in Storm, which is more than what Haku and Zabuza got.

Tayz
October 06, 2011, 11:49 PM
the scan is out!!! first, second, and tsunade all in!

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations Hokage Scan (http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/10/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-generations-hokage-scan/)

Necron
October 07, 2011, 01:29 AM
Holy sh*t,
this proves to me that CC2 is really inlfuenced by their fanbase.
Sure the Hokages could have been in the earlier UNS Games but CC2 is really changing the game and adding to the roster according to the fans' biggest requests.
First Zabusa and Haku, then this Substitution Meter, now the Kages and they're also teasing clashes and customizable Jutsus.

Maybe they'll even add DLC this time around which goes along with the Anime, allowing us to have Muu or the other Edo's in some months after the release.

Curryman
October 07, 2011, 01:38 AM
the scan is out!!! first, second, and tsunade all in!

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations Hokage Scan (http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/10/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-generations-hokage-scan/)

Finally I know who my main for online battle is for Generations.

The mysterious Second Hokage!
I only hope he will also have some form of his space/time jutsu and/or Edo Tensei but that would just be too good.

theo_mm
October 07, 2011, 09:10 AM
Yay! Maining nidame as well :P

Rarhyx
October 07, 2011, 10:18 AM
ill go with obito and pts sasuke^^

Googlez_kun
October 07, 2011, 10:22 AM
Obito will be weak as hell.Kid Kakashi should totally dominate.He's kinda the Toon Link from SSBB.

Rarhyx
October 07, 2011, 11:52 AM
http://extreme.pcgameshardware.de/attachments/397105d1301497145-jetzt-mitmachen-gigabyte-und-pcgh-suchen-den-krassesten-schreibtisch-deutschlands-challenge-accepted.jpg

NAM61
October 07, 2011, 01:26 PM
nice the 1st hokage and 2nd hokage will be awesome. now we need a scan of sage naruto if lucky all that has been released is an art of sage naruto from the game.