PDA

View Full Version : Info Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generation

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

DevilsNeverCry
October 07, 2011, 03:38 PM
Loving the inclusion of the Hokage finally in UNS!!

The roster adn new gameplay elements are shaping up nicely. Now we just need cast-iron clarification of multiple Jutsu and jutsu clashes to really bring this closer to being the best Naruto game so far!

theo_mm
October 07, 2011, 06:15 PM
I hope they upgrade Nidaime's 'Water Wall'... It was disgracefull in UNS1 >.<

Rikudou King
October 07, 2011, 07:11 PM
Tobirama's gonna be the real treat. It'll be interesting to see whether they only give him a bunch of water techniques or will they also add in some sort of space/time technique. I doubt they have him able to preform Edo Tensei.

Curryman
October 07, 2011, 08:01 PM
I hope they upgrade Nidaime's 'Water Wall'... It was disgracefull in UNS1 >.<

I'm going to be really mad if his jutsu is that same recycled Water Dragon.

KiSwordsman
October 08, 2011, 12:20 AM
Finally I know who my main for online battle is for Generations.

The mysterious Second Hokage!
I only hope he will also have some form of his space/time jutsu and/or Edo Tensei but that would just be too good.

I'm alot more interested in this than i was a couple of months ago. But I'm thinkin that they'll stick tobirama with random water jutsu. Fact is we haven't seen him use any of the major jutsu that he was said to have. So the only thing we're left with is generic Suiton jutsu and those random ass ultimates he was given in earlier Naruto games

DEATHBOTT
October 08, 2011, 02:47 AM
he will probably just use water dragon as his jutsu and some made up one as his ougi. i remember his ougi from the ultimate ninja games where he skated around on water blasts, it was cool. i wonder who he would summon from the dead if he could. the sages sons!

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

the better have the awakenings they missed out on in storm 1 like butterfly chouji and half shukkaku gaara.

~Andrew~
October 08, 2011, 03:55 AM
Well, I never really had any doubts for the Shodaime and Nidaime to not be in the Game, but I'm glad to have a confirmation, though.

As for their Jutsus I'm not sure.
I think DEATHBOTT is right about Nidaime. I mean how else should it be?
The Nidaime is more mysterious than the Shodaime.
We even know more jutsu's from Shodaime than from Nidaime, correct? I'm not 100% sure.
Shodaime has his Wood-Elements and the Forest of Darkness Genjutsu plus his senju body/senju strength.
CC2 should be able to create some fitting Jutsus for Hashirama.
Maybe a yamato-tsunade mixed fighting style. xD

Nidaime was able to create water "out of thin air". T
he other things we know about him were only mentioned in the Manga but not shown.

CC2 made these hyper-atomic-wtfpwnage-"logicial"-jutsus in their PS2 Naruto Games, but they changed that since Storm 1.
They're now making elemental jutsus according to Manga rules which is in my opinion the better thing.
I liked 4(or 5?) element jutsu from Kakashi, though. XD Kakashi Rikudou

CC2 has got way more experience now. That's why I'm pretty sure that they'll come up with some badass jutsus.
I could imagine a water jutsu which cuts through stones/bones like Danzou's Wind-Element.
They're creative, they'll come up with something good, you'll see.

The same thing goes for Obito..but he'll probably only use ordinary Katons and some sweet Taijutsu, because at his age there isn't much left for him to use.

I just hope they will not mess up the battle-balancing. I don't want to see Kid Konohamaru beating the shit out of Raikage. xD

Curryman
October 08, 2011, 05:02 AM
I just hope they will not mess up the battle-balancing. I don't want to see Kid Konohamaru beating the shit out of Raikage. xD
Ummm.....I don't think balancing means what you think it means : P

That's what SHOULD happen if the game's balanced. If it wasn't a noob with a Raikage would beat the crap out of a good player with a Konohamaru everytime.

~Andrew~
October 08, 2011, 05:20 AM
Nah, I'm pretty sure that its exactly what I mean. =)
I'm just a little concerned about the damage-dealing, that's all.

A noob with a turbo controller will be able to rapestomp everyone, though, right? I never fought against one, so I don't really know how annoying they actually are.

Naruto_Rasengan
October 08, 2011, 10:04 AM
Nah, I'm pretty sure that its exactly what I mean. =)
I'm just a little concerned about the damage-dealing, that's all.

A noob with a turbo controller will be able to rapestomp everyone, though, right? I never fought against one, so I don't really know how annoying they actually are.

No, not in Generations. Their advantage in Storm 2 was the fact that there was no limit on KNJ, therefore they could escape everything (except a certain skill ;)) as long as they had the chakra to do so. Generations introduces a separate KNJ bar which limits our use of KNJ.

theo_mm
October 08, 2011, 07:10 PM
Hmm. I don't think so, I think Nidaime will still have Suiton: Suijinheki (aka Water wall) as his jutsu, Solely because it was his jutsu in Ultimate Ninja Storm 1 and all other Ultimate Ninja games he's been in. However if customizable jutsu's are in (which seems to be the case) then I think he could have both the water dragon and water wall.

KiSwordsman
October 08, 2011, 10:53 PM
No, not in Generations. Their advantage in Storm 2 was the fact that there was no limit on KNJ, therefore they could escape everything (except a certain skill ;)) as long as they had the chakra to do so. Generations introduces a separate KNJ bar which limits our use of KNJ.

OMG Yes!!!1 that is fuckin awesome the game was so boring with every body using replacement for every-single-thing. No one would bother using combos because u were more likely to get caught in an ultimate if you tried. I might just buy this game.

theo_mm
October 09, 2011, 03:51 AM
It is a good feature, but they still need to do more on it! Watching the video, the KNJ bar heals a bit too quickly... If they slow it down a bit I think it'll make things more challenging ;) But it did look nice in the demo!!

~Andrew~
October 09, 2011, 04:43 AM
It is a good feature, but they still need to do more on it!
I agree. What do you suggest?
I'm pretty sure that they're refining/optimizing things at their best, though.
Did you wrote an e-mail/comment to them already?

KiSwordsman
October 09, 2011, 12:01 PM
Yeah forget Itachi and Kisame's little video. OMG Itachi used a katon! I though I was a Itachi fan until I saw that. Big Deal nothing special happened,

What I'm really looking forward to is Danzou and his jutsu/ougi, Can't wait to whoop you Itachi fans with a elephant!

if Danzo ends up being in the game he'll either be extremely broken or extremely nerfed. I don't want him to suck, but I don't want him to be overpowered either, It'll just feel like using sage Naruto or Itachi all over again.

theo_mm
October 09, 2011, 06:32 PM
I agree. What do you suggest?
I'm pretty sure that they're refining/optimizing things at their best, though.
Did you wrote an e-mail/comment to them already?

Yeah, I suggested they make the KNJ bar recover a little slower and a ton of other stuff :P

Naruto_Rasengan
October 09, 2011, 10:06 PM
I'm expecting to see a change to Sage Naruto's sluggish combos, I will be pissed if I don't.

As long as everyone does their part to be heard we are going to have an amazing game in our hands come early 2012 :D

Curryman
October 10, 2011, 06:14 AM
I'm expecting to see a change to Sage Naruto's sluggish combos, I will be pissed if I don't.

As long as everyone does their part to be heard we are going to have an amazing game in our hands come early 2012 :D

I don't mind his sluggish combos. His throw and awakening were overpowered as it was anyway. I can only imagine how many more people would pick him if he had half-decent taijutsu. Then again nothing would bring a smile on my face more than beating a 12-year olds Sage Naruto with my Nidaime. :^_^

theo_mm
October 10, 2011, 07:40 AM
@Curryman I would like to VS you in Generations :P Both of us can play as Nidaime and battle!!! :D

Newkerzy
October 10, 2011, 07:47 AM
While you guys are doing your part to be heard and all that, I can't help but feel this is going to backfire big time. Remember that most Naruto fans are kids 13 and under and most of them are just casual gamers. So this problem pops up, what if because of our requests that the game becomes a bust because most of those gamers feels the game is too hard?? this would result into less people buying and in the end, it's only the hardcore gamers that's happy and others aren't. Something to think about.

Naruto_Rasengan
October 10, 2011, 08:53 AM
I don't mind his sluggish combos. His throw and awakening were overpowered as it was anyway. I can only imagine how many more people would pick him if he had half-decent taijutsu. Then again nothing would bring a smile on my face more than beating a 12-year olds Sage Naruto with my Nidaime. :^_^

His sluggish combo's ruin the character, who is otherwise extremely fast. There is no reason for his combos to be sluggish like they are, regardless of his awakening (which should be nerfed along with the likes of Susanoo' and Hachibi). His combo's shouldn't suffer because of an OP awakening, that isn't balance. They need to balance base mode for every character, not just Sage Naruto, before focusing on awakenings (which really need some work done imo).

We don't know anything about Tobirama at this point, so we can only assume he will have similar jutsu as his support in Storm. Claiming victory over anyone at this stage is a bit premature. ;)

theo_mm
October 10, 2011, 09:03 AM
^Considering this is an UNS2.5 I don't think it's premature at all :P But we shall see :) hehe

I'm sure CC2 will do a good job with the 1st and 2nd as they have done in the past.

Naruto_Rasengan
October 10, 2011, 09:25 AM
^Considering this is an UNS2.5 I don't think it's premature at all :P But we shall see :) hehe

I'm sure CC2 will do a good job with the 1st and 2nd as they have done in the past.

Depending on the final results of the improved KNJ system and what other goodies are introduced game play could change quite a bit, then again I don't really imagine it's going to effect most of us who have been playing CC2's Naruto games religiously for years now. :P Also, don't forget about cancels.

I really don't know what to expect Ougi wise, I want them to announce Hiruzen already I miss the old man from Storm. He was absolutely beastly!

theo_mm
October 10, 2011, 12:05 PM
I'm certain he will be in!! The only thing that was dissapointing about him was his Karyuendan >.< It was so puny compared to the actual one. I hope they add his mud dragon in as well! They did it in Accel 3... So why not this :D and I love his Shuriken kage bunshin jutsu too!!

Curryman
October 15, 2011, 03:06 PM
There is a new video showing off the demo menus meaning the demos should be coming on PSN fairly soon. But the biggest thing I noticed is the Attack knockback seems to have been fixed to the point where you can't rasengan spam or chain with a ougi anymore!!! You can see it towards the end where Sasuke gets hit by C's genjutsu and darui knocks him back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deaJGHbDO8w&feature=player_embedded

liangbi
October 19, 2011, 04:31 PM
I know some will not like that but I think Tobi(Madara) should have the ability to phase through any attack like in the anime and having it instead of the substitution jutsu. So if he just stands still the attack phases through him. if he attacks then he is vulnerable or if he guards it can get broken. Even then he wont be impossible to beat, but would give me the feeling of playing with him as he should be

NatsuGray
October 19, 2011, 07:07 PM
I know some will not like that but I think Tobi(Madara) should have the ability to phase through any attack like in the anime and having it instead of the substitution jutsu. So if he just stands still the attack phases through him. if he attacks then he is vulnerable or if he guards it can get broken. Even then he wont be impossible to beat, but would give me the feeling of playing with him as he should be

i personally think he just needs to be what his awakened form was in storm 2, obviously not as powerful though since he wouldn't be 'awakened' so his Fireball jutsu should be just 1 fire ball, not 2, no insta teleport etc, but he should have the moveset and techniques of awakened tobi (: and then his awakened form could be the the same as storm 2 but with balance to it

DEATHBOTT
October 20, 2011, 01:07 AM
they should give him his chains he had vs minato. that would be the shit.

Naruto_Rasengan
October 22, 2011, 01:25 AM
they should give him his chains he had vs minato. that would be the shit.

As a jutsu or thrown in as a combo, now that would be cool.

St_Peter
October 23, 2011, 02:36 PM
Gameplay from Paris Game week:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zwvt0Bl9x8I&feature=feedu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRt-f57rKH4&feature=feedu

Edit:

More gameplay from pgw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTb7bByltWI&feature=feedu

Lelo
October 24, 2011, 02:00 PM
nice they have stun kunai back.

Curryman
October 24, 2011, 05:46 PM
Holy crap anyone notice how fast the Raikage is now! I'm glad to see they finally fixed him to how he SHOULD be.

I'm also loving that new KNJ bar. I can finally rush the crap out of those awakenings and they will get to watch helplessly as I make Susanoo/6tailedNaruto my punching bag. I cannot wait.

Also I'm not really liking those stun kunai's but I guess I will abuse them by throwing them before my team ougi.

Naruto_Rasengan
October 24, 2011, 08:44 PM
Did anyone else notice Sasuke using leaves (His down item)? Love it :D

Tayz
October 27, 2011, 12:37 PM
new pix and feature confirmed!!

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/10/naruto-generations-9-large-screenshots-by-namco-bandai/

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/10/naruto-generations-chakra-air-dash-confirmed/

Kabuto
October 28, 2011, 12:14 PM
Nice find bro. Can wait for second hokage. http://images.saiyanisland.com/showphoto.php?photo=8620

Tayz
October 29, 2011, 08:09 PM
70 playable characters!!
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/10/naruto-generations-1st-vs-2nd-hokage-scan/

ricardDvs
October 30, 2011, 06:53 AM
omg!! that means that the supporters we've seen are also playable! Torune ftw!! :D

matsemann08
October 30, 2011, 08:36 AM
But if pre-time skip and time skip characters are counted as separate characters, 70 isn't that many?

Masterpice
October 30, 2011, 02:20 PM
70 playable characters!!
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/10/naruto-generations-1st-vs-2nd-hokage-scan/

First Storm 25 Chars, Second Storm 42=67...add Haku, Zabuza, Danzou and other Kages and theirs henchmans as support only and you have a little more than 70 Chars...It's not that awesome...they probably just threw away some lame characters from storm 1 and storm2[like Lars] and they happy...It would be awesome if there would be only Minato, Obito, YKakashi from pts. I don't know who will play as young Naruto or Sasuke if there will be characters like 1st,2nd,Raikage,Tshiukage, Mizukage, Minato etc.

Tayz
October 30, 2011, 02:25 PM
when you guys put it like that its a depressing. but there will be more than 70... don't forget there probbaly gonna have sound 4 and danzo which makes it more

Rarhyx
October 30, 2011, 06:02 PM
well 71 is also more than 70 :p

Curryman
October 30, 2011, 07:50 PM
omg!! that means that the supporters we've seen are also playable! Torune ftw!! :D

When was Torune shown? or Danzo for that matter. Only 70 characters mean they probably won't be in the game and the kage supports are also non playable.

Tayz
October 30, 2011, 08:11 PM
new improvemnts for the game vs Storm 2
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/10/naruto-ultimate-ninja-storm-generations-enhancements/

GomuGomu_Getsuga
October 31, 2011, 02:50 AM
Ok so Storm 2 had 44 characters right? If all characters from the previous game succeed we can get at least 26 new characters off the dump.

Kid Version: Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Rock Lee, Neji, Ten Ten, Kiba, Hinata, Shino, Choji, Shikamaru, and Inopig (12) Total-56

Kid Kakashi, Obito, Mei, Oonoki, Raikage, Danzou, Zabuza, Haku, 1st Hokage and 2nd Hokage (10) Total-66

It doesn't look too bad. They may not bring back Akatsuki Sasuke or Lars.

ricardDvs
October 31, 2011, 05:17 AM
When was Torune shown? or Danzo for that matter. Only 70 characters mean they probably won't be in the game and the kage supports are also non playable.

never, but that guy's just a boss :P and we both know that Danzou at least its going to be there

theo_mm
November 01, 2011, 02:10 PM
Here's my list:

1. PTS Naruto
2. TS Naruto
3. PTS Sakura
4. TS Sakura
5. Sai
6. PTS Lee
7. TS Lee
8. PTS Ten Ten
9. TS Ten Ten
10. PTS Neji
11. TS Neji
12. PTS Shikamaru
14. TS Shikamaru
15. PTS Ino
16. TS Ino
17. PTS Chouji
18. TS Chouji
19. PTS Kiba
20. TS Kiba
21. PTS Hinata
22. TS Hinata
23. PTS Shino
24. TS Shino
25. Kid Kakashi
26. Kakashi
27. Obito
28. Gai
29. Asuma
30. Yamato
31. Jiraiya
32. Hashirama
33. Tobirama
34. Hiruzen
35. Minato
36. Tsunade
37. Danzo
38. Mei
39. Oonoki
40. PTS Gaara
41. TS Gaara
42. PTS Temari
43. TS Temari
44. PTS Kankuro
45. TS Kankuro
46. Chiyo
47. PTS Sasuke
48. TS Sasuke
49. Karin
50. Suigetsu
51. Juugo
52. Orochimaru
53. Kabuto
54. Kimimaro
55. A [Raikage]
56. Killer Bee
57. Sasori
58. Deidara
59. Kakuzu
60. Hidan
61. Itachi
62. Kisame
63. Pain
64. Konan
65. Tobi
66. Haku
67. Zabuza

If Akatsuki Sasuke + Sage Naruto seperate again:
68. Akatsuki Sasuke
69. Sage Naruto

Still space for a few more [Unless I forgot someone]

70. Jirobo
71. Kidomaru
72. Sakon/Ukon
73. Tayuya
74. Kurenai
75. Anko
76. Shi-zune

Also usually when they say '70' or whatever, they usually add a few more, hence why there are 3 more possible characters. I'd be surprised if there are other characters we werent expecting!

Rarhyx
November 01, 2011, 02:12 PM
me want darui T_T

theo_mm
November 01, 2011, 05:24 PM
I'm sure Dariu was confirmed Support only at the start :P lol But ah well, 70+ is good news... More than DBZUT!

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

New pics:

Hashirama [First Hokage] Images:
http://www.gamekyo.com/Webmasters/Images/9260620111030_231428_5_big.jpg

http://www.gamekyo.com/Webmasters/Images/9260620111030_231429_6_big.jpg

Tobirama [Second Hokage] Images:
http://www.gamekyo.com/Webmasters/Images/9260620111030_231429_7_big.jpg

http://www.gamekyo.com/Webmasters/Images/9260620111030_231429_8_big.jpg

Naruto + Sasuke Images:
http://www.gamekyo.com/Webmasters/Images/9260620111030_231428_0_big.jpg

http://www.gamekyo.com/Webmasters/Images/9260620111030_231428_1_big.jpg

http://www.gamekyo.com/Webmasters/Images/9260620111030_231428_2_big.jpg

http://www.gamekyo.com/Webmasters/Images/9260620111030_231428_3_big.jpg

kelv015
November 01, 2011, 05:37 PM
@ theo_mm: You forgot about Haku, Zabuza & Tobi...

Anyways, since Kankuro & Temari are already in, from the Kage supports I would only want Fu, Torune & Darui to actually be playable. The rest of them are all 'meh' and I don't care about them. Meanwhile, Karin, Suigetsu & Juugo can be support only while adding maybe the Sound 4, or some other variations of characters like Anbu Itachi/Kakashi, non-Hokage Minato, prime Sarutobi, young Sannin, and such...that would be epic.

theo_mm
November 01, 2011, 05:44 PM
Oh damn, thanks for reminding me... Thought I forgot someone! Also Karin, Juugo and Suigetsu are most definately probably gonna be in, CC2 said all UNS1 + UNS2 characters will be returning! - Hopefully Lars isn't included though >_>

Tayz
November 01, 2011, 05:48 PM
new interview w/ CC2 president

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/11/naruto-generations-interview-on-new-content/

KonohamaruHeaven
November 01, 2011, 10:28 PM
Here's my list:

1. PTS Naruto
2. TS Naruto
3. PTS Sakura
4. TS Sakura
5. Sai
6. PTS Lee
74. Kurenai
75. Anko
76. Shi-zune

Also usually when they say '70' or whatever, they usually add a few more, hence why there are 3 more possible characters. I'd be surprised if there are other characters we werent expecting!

no konohamaru:mad. i say nerf tenten give me konohamaru

liangbi
November 02, 2011, 09:30 AM
I was just playing the old Ultimate ninja 2 against haku and noticed how incredibly annoying his attacking cry(jap voice) was.. really hope they don't have that same cry or shout in this game. I say that eventhough i prefer the japanese voice with subs over the english ones any day

DEATHBOTT
November 03, 2011, 03:52 AM
mifune and his bodyguards would be sweet.

ricardDvs
November 03, 2011, 04:30 AM
true! mifune would be great, just using his taijutsu :P

matsemann08
November 06, 2011, 07:55 PM
Here is the official English CC2 twitter account (https://twitter.com/#!/cc2information), the best way to make contact with CC2 without speaking Japanese

Naruto_Rasengan
November 06, 2011, 10:10 PM
They also have a facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/CyberConnect2?sk=wall

Masterpice
November 08, 2011, 10:41 AM
Well I think i will be waiting for storm 3...I don't really care about young kishi or obito and I'm not going to buy this game only because of the first and second hokage. Most of the characters should be in the game when they will do war arc...it would be awesome if they would put all of the edo's too.

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

This game is only to make more money...after all from past there will be only Zabuza Haku arc and they would be able to do that as the flashbakc during Kakashi vs. Zabuza during the war. They should work on very very big storm 3.

Naruto_Rasengan
November 08, 2011, 10:45 AM
Well I think i will be waiting for storm 3...I don't really care about young kishi or obito and I'm not going to buy this game only because of the first and second hokage. Most of the characters should be in the game when they will do war arc...it would be awesome if they would put all of the edo's too.

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

This game is only to make more money...after all from past there will be only Zabuza Haku arc and they would be able to do that as the flashbakc during Kakashi vs. Zabuza during the war. They should work on very very big storm 3.

Generations offers a lot more as a fighter, it's going to become far more tactical. It's a different game, with new characters (more playable than ever before) and new systems. This game has a lot to offer, and any fan of the storm series shouldn't miss it.

Who cares if it's for more money, they put the money back into development. They obviously care about their games and our opinions so I'm more than happy to fork out the extra money for another amazing Ultimate Ninja game.

Tayz
November 14, 2011, 11:17 AM
NEW SCAN!!

http://thumbnails25.imagebam.com/15927/4c4aaa159267056.jpg
Naruto Generations: Substitutions, Naruto vs Sasuke at Samurai Bridge (http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/11/naruto-generations-substitutions-naruto-vs-sasuke/)

Curryman
November 14, 2011, 11:03 PM
NEW SCAN!!

http://thumbnails25.imagebam.com/15927/4c4aaa159267056.jpg
Naruto Generations: Substitutions, Naruto vs Sasuke at Samurai Bridge (http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/11/naruto-generations-substitutions-naruto-vs-sasuke/)

I'm glad they have new combos now and not same Storm 2 combos, that clone tackle looks awesome! Further makes it more of a brand new game instead of Storm 2.5 as people have been calling it.

Also it looks like you can instantly cancel taijutsu combos and chain to jutsu now if what I see in the bottom of the scan looks correct.

Naruto2011
November 14, 2011, 11:29 PM
yea this game is progressing real nicely i did have my doubts thinking it would just be a 2.5 just with more characters, but they have really adjusted the fighting really well, the clone missiles r new and the in combo cancellations should be sweet to use. if they could add the jutsu smash,more jutsus, longer health bars like the first, and customizations i would be perfectly happy

matsemann08
November 15, 2011, 02:52 AM
I would be happy if they included more modes to play in.
Like tournament, survival(fight-random-characters-without-healt-refill-and-see-how-long-you-can-fight-until-you-die), rematch in online matches, and stuff like that.

Naruto2011
November 16, 2011, 08:27 PM
new news guys, looks like we might be seeing characters from the war!!
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/11/characters-from-the-war-in-naruto-ultimate-ninja-storm-generations/

Naruto_Rasengan
November 17, 2011, 09:29 AM
new news guys, looks like we might be seeing characters from the war!!
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/11/characters-from-the-war-in-naruto-ultimate-ninja-storm-generations/

Characters from the war can mean many things. It could mean Sasori wielding Kanuro etc.

I'd like to see the former Kage but I just don't think we'll get it this game.

ricardDvs
November 17, 2011, 10:28 AM
Characters from the war can mean many things. It could mean Sasori wielding Kanuro etc.

I'd like to see the former Kage but I just don't think we'll get it this game.

and... Madara *.*

Tayz
November 17, 2011, 05:52 PM
NEW screens and art!!!

Naruto Generations: More Team Minato Images (http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/11/naruto-generations-more-team-minato-images/)

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations: 16 Character Arts (http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/11/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-generations-16-character-arts/)

theo_mm
November 17, 2011, 07:57 PM
Apparrently there's a TOURNAMENT MODE! :D

Link:
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/11/naruto-generations-tournament-battle/

Say's according to Japanese Yahoo the game has a tournament mode! Which is awesome's!... We can have our own little private MH tourny :)

Tayz
November 17, 2011, 08:13 PM
Apparrently there's a TOURNAMENT MODE! :D

Link:
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/11/naruto-generations-tournament-battle/

Say's according to Japanese Yahoo the game has a tournament mode! Which is awesome's!... We can have our own little private MH tourny :)

http://multiply.com/mu/7blackroses7/image/4/photos/2/1200x120/1/nosebleed.gif?et=NYnDnbToKSW%2BKxe3fndjng&nmid=95175153

GENERATIONS 4 the WIN!!!

theo_mm
November 17, 2011, 08:24 PM
I know right!!! It's awesome!!! We should definately set up a tourny for all of us!!... Only like a few months left!! Can't wait!! >.<

Curryman
November 18, 2011, 12:39 AM
I know right!!! It's awesome!!! We should definately set up a tourny for all of us!!... Only like a few months left!! Can't wait!! >.<

Now if only there was a way to do both 360 and ps3 players. That is all we would need! Let the smack talk begin!

360 Players come see me if you want to get destroyed! Turbo controllers can't save you this time!

Necron
November 18, 2011, 03:18 PM
Suppose they bring Madara into the game, how the hell would they pull that off?
For him to be realistically balanced they would have to put at least 4 different limited forms of him in there:
Basic Sharingan/Katon - Madara
EMS/Susanno'o - Madara
Rinnengan - Madara
Moukuton - Madara
If they don't do that it would be ridiculous for one character. But in the Naruto games Ten-ten is able to beat Itachi and Pain so I'm putting too much thought into it I guess.

On another note it's nice to hear they will put more new characters into the game. God the Edo Kages would be epic. They're just awesome, Especially Muu and Mizukage. Nagato with all the paths in one would be nice too. I wasn't interested in the game first but it sounds better with every piece of news.

Naruto2011
November 18, 2011, 04:16 PM
that is one issue about anime fighting games im biased about, yes fighting games in general need to be balanced, but Naruto there are just way too powerful for them to be balanced to the likes of Ten Ten or Ino. Naruto, Sasuke, Madara, Pain, Raikage, Kabuto, Ooniki, etc i believe should be made more powerful than other characters. They have to depower the monster fighters for consistency with others or they upgrade the weaker characters to a level where they appear stronger

What would be cool was if suppose a weaker character such as Kiba had to fight a powerhouse like Pain, Kiba would gain backup from his teamates whenever encoutering there colossal jutsu, similiar to how the support is now but more interactive in the gameplay and the super powerful characters wouldnt have them

Tayz
November 18, 2011, 05:58 PM
59 new pix and 6 more characters confirmed!!

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/11/naruto-generations-ino-shika-cho-neji-tenten-lee-screenshots/

St_Peter
November 18, 2011, 06:53 PM
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/11/naruto-generations-ino-shika-cho-neji-tenten-lee-art/

Ino-Shika-Cho and Neji Lee Tenten art

Necron
November 19, 2011, 04:35 AM
They do realize that half of the kid-ougis are way cooler and stronger looking than the grown-up ones, right?

I mean take 10-10 for example, handling 1000 shinobi weapons at once as a kid she regressed back to one big boring mace, same goes for shikamaru and neji.

Tayz
November 20, 2011, 12:02 AM
lol like a 100 new pictures today!! :D:D:D

Naruto Generations: Anko, Kurenai, Shino, Hinata, Kiba Confirmed (http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/11/naruto-generations-anko-kurenai-shino-hinata-kiba-confirmed/)

Naruto Generations: 15 Team Minato, 5 Adult Kakashi Screenshots (http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/11/naruto-generations-15-team-minato-5-jonin-kakashi-screenshots/)

Naruto Generations: Past and Present Hinata, Kiba, Shino Screenshots (http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/11/naruto-generations-shino-hinata-kiba-screenshots/)

Naruto Generations: Guy, Asuma, and Yamato Confirmed, 15 Screens (http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/11/naruto-generations-guy-asuma-yamato-confirmed/)

St_Peter
November 24, 2011, 06:25 AM
More Artwork, for the characters:

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/11/naruto-generations-14-character-arts/

Tayz
November 26, 2011, 07:36 AM
GOLD NARUTO IS IN!!!

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/11/naruto-generations-9-tails-chakra-mode-confirmed/

liangbi
November 26, 2011, 08:07 AM
I think its about time they release the Demo since its less than 3 months till the game comes out in Japan

Naruto2011
November 26, 2011, 08:24 AM
OMG 9 tailed chakara mode naruto :D!!!!!!!!!
i just woke up and i saw that and i about jumped out my seat!
this game was already a must buy for me, but after seeing THIS i gotta preorder this awesomeness!!! :P

Rarhyx
November 26, 2011, 09:28 AM
i just hope he wont be op

Naruto2011
November 26, 2011, 10:47 AM
yea i can understand that, even though that exactly how that form is in the manga :p
i mean just a KB of the 9 tail chakra mode naruto was able to face several kage level opponents
i cant wait to see what his ougi is going to be seeing how his bijuu dama isnt complete yet in the manga

NAM61
November 27, 2011, 02:33 PM
Nice so KCM naruto is be the game awesome. This game will great only madara being in the game would make it better.

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------
wonder if instead of shuriken kcm naruto will be able to use mini Frs.

matsemann08
November 28, 2011, 09:30 AM
OMG yes!

i just hope he wont be op
He won't. No real fighter game make characters OP because they are OP in the series they come from. That would defeat the whole purpose. The whole goal of a fighting game developer is to try to make the game completely balanced.

Rarhyx
November 28, 2011, 09:54 AM
itachi with susanoo says hi

op was meant with spamable attacks

theo_mm
November 28, 2011, 04:07 PM
Kimi confirmed!! :

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/388060_252870594771132_100729723318554_685124_1518622590_n.jpg

And that stage looks awesome's! So much more colourful than before! lol

NatsuGray
November 28, 2011, 08:06 PM
Boxart :) pretty darn sick, yet again hinting at clashes!

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/11/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-generations-box-art/2/

ricardDvs
November 29, 2011, 05:07 AM
very good cover!
sayianisnland is down, see here:
http://gamerexperience.blogspot.com/2011/11/data-de-lancamento-e-box-art-de-naruto.html

Newkerzy
November 29, 2011, 11:17 AM
You guys know what I'm hoping for?? an original animation opening (like BlazBlue, GG, etc) with a better song compared to the previous ones. Since they're going to have original anime cutscenes, they might as well put in an original opening.

theo_mm
November 29, 2011, 03:25 PM
Here's a direct pic of the cover:

http://www.narutoisland.com/characters/HQ-PS3.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

You guys know what I'm hoping for?? an original animation opening (like BlazBlue, GG, etc) with a better song compared to the previous ones. Since they're going to have original anime cutscenes, they might as well put in an original opening.

The last anime opening they made was... well they've never made one xD Hopefully they do now though, they probably will specially since they're creating new anime scenes!

~Andrew~
November 29, 2011, 03:30 PM
Naruto's Nine Tails Mode is Golden indeed. Gold Naruto is Gold >:]

I'm actually very impressed that Naruto U. N. S. G. has got Naruto's Kyubi Mode in it.
It's either a bonus Char and has nothing to do with the Story-line whatsoever or the Story length/progressing could easily keep up with that from a theoretical Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3. They don't know the word "limit" or "holidays", at least it seems this way xD

Now I'm 100% convinced in this Game's success and their next Naruto Game (or whatever they intend to do next, though I hope for another Storm titles like 3,4 and maybe 5 XD)
will blow our heads away for sure.

Dragonball on the other hand is worrying me since Ultimate Tenkaichi came out. Don't get me wrong, it's a great Game and it's something new, too, but there is so fu**ing much room for improvement that they'd have to continue it as a Series, which means years of waiting for us fans again until Ultimate Tenkaichi 3 or 4 is blowing our minds, too.
There are so freaking endless possibilities for DBZ Games but unti now they were always almost the same (loved them all, though). A DBZ Generations from start to end with Role play elements and kinda open world type would fulfill my childhood dream of a perfect DBZ Game and I know they will come upt with my Dream Game at some point, but maybe they're only able to do it when the PS4 is out and everyone got used to it. lol
Sorry for the Off Topic, but I kinda got carried away.

Thanks at all for the new pics and Infos I'll smash the thanks button as soon as I can but since I finally got DSL again (we moved) it will be no problem.

See ya I've g2go for now, bye.

theo_mm
November 29, 2011, 03:37 PM
^^ I was actually kinda NOT surprised they added Rikudo-Naruto (OR whatever it's called lol) but I'm really happy they did!! They always throw in something that doesn't take place in the games story! Should be awesome!!

And as for DBZ:UT, I agree! The direction they took with that game is awful!... They made it so close to the anime that all you really need to do is just watch... It's like watching a movie - Not playing a game.

NAM61
November 29, 2011, 04:13 PM
i like the cover it has half of naruto in KCM. that is great if the cover is like that it means kcm naruto may be its own character not just an awakening or a bonus character.

Zachc2009
November 29, 2011, 04:40 PM
Naruto's Nine Tails Mode is Golden indeed. Gold Naruto is Gold >:]

I'm actually very impressed that Naruto U. N. S. G. has got Naruto's Kyubi Mode in it.
It's either a bonus Char and has nothing to do with the Story-line whatsoever or the Story length/progressing could easily keep up with that from a theoretical Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3. They don't know the word "limit" or "holidays", at least it seems this way xD

Now I'm 100% convinced in this Game's success and their next Naruto Game (or whatever they intend to do next, though I hope for another Storm titles like 3,4 and maybe 5 XD)
will blow our heads away for sure.

Dragonball on the other hand is worrying me since Ultimate Tenkaichi came out. Don't get me wrong, it's a great Game and it's something new, too, but there is so fu**ing much room for improvement that they'd have to continue it as a Series, which means years of waiting for us fans again until Ultimate Tenkaichi 3 or 4 is blowing our minds, too.
There are so freaking endless possibilities for DBZ Games but unti now they were always almost the same (loved them all, though). A DBZ Generations from start to end with Role play elements and kinda open world type would fulfill my childhood dream of a perfect DBZ Game and I know they will come upt with my Dream Game at some point, but maybe they're only able to do it when the PS4 is out and everyone got used to it. lol
Sorry for the Off Topic, but I kinda got carried away.

Thanks at all for the new pics and Infos I'll smash the thanks button as soon as I can but since I finally got DSL again (we moved) it will be no problem.

See ya I've g2go for now, bye.

I think Cyberconnect2 do this for the fans and because they love it, The people who make DBZ seem very lazy with their approach and having bought Ultimate Tenkaichi I can safely say its had its moment to shine and that was BT3 on PS2.

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

March 30th.. I was expecting Feb 28th.

So its only a matter of time before they confirm Danzou.

I'm really excited for this one.. Because they've looked at both storm games and took the best from both and combined them into one game.

Kinda shocked to see Naruto in his Kyuubi chakra mode because they always tend to slug on with the anime.

Kimimaro is a given too going on that pic Theo posted.

March 30th though :l.

theo_mm
November 29, 2011, 08:26 PM
^Yeah My heart sunk a little (LOL) when they said 30th of March for EU/Aus :( ... But I'm still gonna love it!! xD And I guess it's fair? Japan got the 2 other storms last lol

~Andrew~
November 30, 2011, 07:07 AM
@Dbz-discussion: They took a different direction, so thast means they wanna try out something new thus they may be less lazy than we assume. And I can certainly agree with you point of view regarding the times to shine and so on. Budokai rocked, but the PS3 Games aren't solid enough.
What they need is a fucking innovation which leads us to my original idea of my childhood wish of a perfect DBZ Game xD

The Map on which you can fly on is a good start (it's nothing new and was there in previous games) but remember the epic dbz GBA games? One of the best GBA Games ever.

Well, as for Naruto they have to do something similar but they're providing us with good Ideas for each new game.

Bla bla bla. The point is...DBZ and Naruto shouldn't just be Beat 'em ups and they realized that a long time ago, now they on ly need to make the Games less 0815.
Bleach is a good example for a failure, it's a nice time-killer or for killing my boredom but well it lacks too much.
One Piece on the other hand looks like a epic game (the upcoming ps3 game).

But I'm positive that they'll provide us with epic games sometime in the future

Some of them are still in their infancy regarding game dev.

Writing something under time pressure is always bad, sorry for that.

I hope some of you are able to understand my point of view.

Tayz
December 01, 2011, 09:31 AM
Mei vs A!
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/11/naruto-generations-mei-mizukage-vs-ay-raikage/

CC2 Lists 6 Enhancements Over Storm 2
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/12/naruto-generations-cc2-lists-6-enhancements-over-storm-2/

theo_mm
December 01, 2011, 02:23 PM
Her grab looks awesome!... Having said that it just looks like a rip off of Konan's grab! Like how Yamato's ougi is basically the same as Gaara's grab...

Those changes there are awesome! I really like enhancement #6:

*Enhancement #6: You can now press the substitution jutsu button slightly prior/after hit!

Example: If the L2 button is pressed before or the moment your opponent’s attack hits, you will perform a substitution jutsu and dodge the attack, without taking any damage, at the cost of depleting a part of the substitution bar

Example 2: If the L2 button is pressed after your opponent’s attack hits, you will perform a substitution jutsu and dodge the attack, but with the damage AND at the at the cost of depleting a part of the substitution bar.

With this, you can perform substitution jutsus in unexpected timing, so that the players can enjoy more strategic gameplay!

NaruHina-X
December 01, 2011, 06:03 PM
There is Anime-Cutscenes that it looks like the old classic episodes are going to be renew with some filler-extended fight scenes.
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/11/naruto-generations-9-anime-style-cutscene-screens/

Curryman
December 02, 2011, 02:50 AM
Mei vs A!
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/11/naruto-generations-mei-mizukage-vs-ay-raikage/

CC2 Lists 6 Enhancements Over Storm 2
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/12/naruto-generations-cc2-lists-6-enhancements-over-storm-2/

Man those enhancements are nuts. It will be like mastering an all new storm TBH. People that were unstoppable in Storm 2 might suck at Generations and there will be brand new strategies for all the characters. Not to mention the balance of who's OP and who was useless from Storm 2 might completely change now even if the movesets and jutsus are relatively the same. I'm getting more and more excited with each new piece of information that comes out!

theo_mm
December 02, 2011, 08:51 AM
New team Kage pics!

Team Raikage:
http://s7.postimage.org/t01spq3yj/Raikage.png

Team Mizukage:
http://s8.postimage.org/zg3ad1pl1/Mizukage.png

Team Tsuchikage:
http://s7.postimage.org/poconwqyz/Tsuchikage.png

I LOVE AO's support move!! Looks awesome!!

Newkerzy
December 02, 2011, 09:10 AM
Yeah, Ao's move looks like a combination of Suiton-Ninjutsu with the Juuken. Hmm.... I'm kinda hoping that there'll be a filler of Ao and Kakashi sparring against each other. They could use thegame for Ao's moves.

matsemann08
December 02, 2011, 04:42 PM
This has got to be some kind of record, four Naruto's in one cover! (http://www.narutoisland.com/characters/HQ-360.jpg) :p

narutoaged
December 02, 2011, 05:43 PM
Man those enhancements are nuts. It will be like mastering an all new storm TBH. People that were unstoppable in Storm 2 might suck at Generations and there will be brand new strategies for all the characters. Not to mention the balance of who's OP and who was useless from Storm 2 might completely change now even if the movesets and jutsus are relatively the same. I'm getting more and more excited with each new piece of information that comes out!

so agreed with you . it will be like a new game . totally . but still i believe it will be fun to play :)

Newkerzy
December 03, 2011, 12:04 AM
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/12/naruto-generations-best-sound-cd/

LOL, an original Killer Bee OST?? wonder if it'll be in English or Japanese. If it's in English, Bee's VA sounds like he could definitely rap for real.

matsemann08
December 03, 2011, 02:54 PM
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/12/naruto-generations-best-sound-cd/

LOL, an original Killer Bee OST?? wonder if it'll be in English or Japanese. If it's in English, Bee's VA sounds like he could definitely rap for real.

Hope it will be better than in Storm 2 ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GS8AJDNemo

Tayz
December 04, 2011, 11:51 AM
Naruto Generations: Footage from Namco x Capcom Event (http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/12/naruto-generations-footage-from-namco-x-capcom-event/)

Naruto Generations: Kage, Naruto, Sasuke, Guy Artwork (http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/12/naruto-generations-kage-sasuke-artwork/)

Hope it will be better than in Storm 2 ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GS8AJDNemo

oh gawd that was terrible lol

St_Peter
December 05, 2011, 10:32 AM
News that Dozu, Zaku and Kin from the sound village, wont be in the game
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/12/naruto-generations-three-characters-that-wont-be-in/#disqus_thread

not very "OMG" for me at least xD

NaruHina-X
December 05, 2011, 12:11 PM
Is Danzo in the game?

I don't see Danzo playable in the game nor heard anything about him.

Anyone knows?

ricardDvs
December 05, 2011, 12:52 PM
Is Danzo in the game?

I don't see Danzo playable in the game nor heard anything about him.

Anyone knows?

nothing about him yet, but he will be in the game probably. All kages except for him have been presented, so its just a matter of time.

NaruHina-X
December 05, 2011, 01:18 PM
nothing about him yet, but he will be in the game probably. All kages except for him have been presented, so its just a matter of time.

I don't know about that. Because since this game is the squeal to the Ninja Storm 2, and the last game never mentioned Danzo nor was he ever shown in the Ninja Storm 2 story mode.

Its possible that they are going to alter the Kage Arc's ending by having Naruto instead of Danzo that Sasuke will be fighting since the Anime-style screen shots that are showing Naruto and Sasuke battling in the River in the bridge.

Here have a look:
http://images.saiyanisland.com/data/589/Naruto-Generations-3691.jpg
http://images.saiyanisland.com/data/589/Naruto-Generations-374.jpg
http://images.saiyanisland.com/data/589/Naruto-Generations-372.jpg
http://images.saiyanisland.com/data/589/Naruto-Generations-371.jpg
http://images.saiyanisland.com/data/589/Naruto-Generations-370.jpg

Googlez_kun
December 05, 2011, 03:18 PM
News that Dozu, Zaku and Kin from the sound village, wont be in the game
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/12/naruto-generations-three-characters-that-wont-be-in/#disqus_thread

not very "OMG" for me at least xD
;__;
F*ck Kin,but I always wanted to play Dozu and most of all Zaku!!

theo_mm
December 05, 2011, 03:34 PM
They would've been cool additions... But anyone expecting CC2 to include them deserve to be let down xD (Exept for you googlez ;P)

Regarding Danzo, I have no doubt he'll be playable, especially since he was in Ultimate Ninja Imapact!

NaruHina-X
December 06, 2011, 10:29 PM
But Danzo was only short-lived when he had become fake Hokage and had a lost first battle. Secondly the last Ninja storm didn't mention nor shown Danzo.

Rikudou King
December 06, 2011, 10:37 PM
There's no way they would leave someone as important as Danzo out, especially when he's so critical to Sasuke's storyline. Now how they will actually have him fight, that's a different question...

DEATHBOTT
December 06, 2011, 10:38 PM
But Danzo was only short-lived when he had become fake Hokage and had a lost first battle. Secondly the last Ninja storm didn't mention nor shown Danzo.

he had no relevance to the story at that point, no interaction with naruto or shown any abilities. it would have been pointless. and lots of baddies were only in the central to the plot for one arc. the last ninja storm didn't show onoki either........

theo_mm
December 07, 2011, 07:07 AM

By that logic Raikage, Oonoki & Mei wouldn’t be in… Because they were never mentioned in the previous UNS. It’s a given Danzo’s in, they’ve given Sasuke moves that he used specifically on Danzo. Like his grab, where he crushes them with Susano’os arm, and Susano'os arrow... Plus he was in Impact which just came out.

NaruHina-X
December 07, 2011, 10:09 AM
There's no way they would leave someone as important as Danzo out, especially when he's so critical to Sasuke's storyline. Now how they will actually have him fight, that's a different question...

But I've seen the cutscene where Madara was talking to Sasuke about the Uchiha truth in Ninja Storm 2, and he never mentioned Danzo!

What does Onoki have to do with Ninja Storm 2?

Rikudou King
December 07, 2011, 11:28 AM
Danzo not being mentioned doesn't matter, since that game only went up to Naruto's fight with Pain. But in this game, we seem to be going past the summit and right up to the start of the war, and during the summit and afterwards Danzo plays a big role.

If their adding Onoki, who doesn't do much then have a single scene with Sasuke, they're not gonna drop Danzo, who had a major fight with him.

theo_mm
December 07, 2011, 03:36 PM
New pics! (Some are old, but they are good quality pics):

Chakra Mode Naruto:
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/386176_258326107558914_100729723318554_695598_295994636_n.jpg

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/374890_258326047558920_100729723318554_695595_903678189_n.jpg

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/385886_258325997558925_100729723318554_695593_1159424792_n.jpg

PTS Naruto & Sasuke:
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/384253_258326184225573_100729723318554_695601_1883954542_n.jpg

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/376135_258326470892211_100729723318554_695602_808315916_n.jpg

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/390258_258326510892207_100729723318554_695603_609248982_n.jpg

Sasuke Susano'o
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/375352_258326547558870_100729723318554_695604_182197420_n.jpg

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/379438_258326617558863_100729723318554_695605_2014520924_n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/380511_258326660892192_100729723318554_695606_711798124_n.jpg

Apparently Chakra mode Naruto IS an awakening! Which isn't that bad :D... He looks cooool!

NAM61
December 07, 2011, 05:14 PM
very awesome pics of kcm naruto wonder if he will have more then just chakra arms

liangbi
December 07, 2011, 05:43 PM
I hope they add the ability for both players to play as awakening characters from the start. In online it can be only available for non ranked matches.

Rarhyx
December 07, 2011, 06:33 PM
he had no relevance to the story at that point

that fight showed us how deep sasuke has fallen...

NaruHina-X
December 08, 2011, 08:38 AM
Gaara already said before Sasuke battle with Danzo, that he has already fallen.

Rarhyx
December 08, 2011, 02:16 PM
and with danzo we saw it.
telling =/= seeing

Googlez_kun
December 08, 2011, 02:27 PM
Well,the point where Sasuke finally snapped was in the fight against Danzo,so it does hold some relevence.Furthermore,I doubt they'd waste a character like Danzo,who is rather interesting and cool power-wise.

Naruto2011
December 08, 2011, 10:16 PM
hey guys CC2 wants to hear OUR voices on what we want, dont shy away from this opportunity to get what we want in this or future naruto games!
http://www.cc2.co.jp/mailform/?page_id=186#wpcf7-f19-p186-o1

NatsuGray
December 09, 2011, 09:16 AM
hey guys CC2 wants to hear OUR voices on what we want, dont shy away from this opportunity to get what we want in this or future naruto games!
http://www.cc2.co.jp/mailform/?page_id=186#wpcf7-f19-p186-o1

One of their community people is on twitter too, and giving our feedback to the developers. twitter.com/cc2information

NaruHina-X
December 09, 2011, 10:20 AM
and with danzo we saw it.
telling =/= seeing

Yes it does. Didn't you remember that Sasuke has become lot colder and darker that time when he was fighting the Samurais and Karin was sensing that his chakra is getting colder and evil.

Googlez_kun
December 09, 2011, 10:53 AM
Yes it does. Didn't you remember that Sasuke has become lot colder and darker that time when he was fighting the Samurais and Karin was sensing that his chakra is getting colder and evil.

Of course,but that was only one stage of this development,which was completed in the fight against Danzo,where Sasuke eventually snapped.

Rikudou King
December 09, 2011, 01:17 PM
Not to mention causing him to further develop his Susanoo through his hatred. Don't really see how they will include it without showing the only fight it appeared in.

NaruHina-X
December 09, 2011, 05:39 PM
Well here is the thing, Danzo is not confirmed in to be in this game! Because Danzo is a lame character, besides there Sasuke had his Sasunoo completed when facing Kakashi. The developers have ways of doing things. They add Naruto vs Sasuke cutscene that made Naruto look stronger than Sasuke and won the battle.

Rikudou King
December 09, 2011, 06:23 PM
We have yet to get a complete list of characters, so Danzo not being confirmed yet doesn't mean anything. Danzo's not a lame character and Sasuke gained his Susanoo's armor against Kakashi, meaning that's unusable as an appearance. The point remains that as a major character involved in an important fight that's critical to the storyline, they won't disclude Danzo.

DEATHBOTT
December 09, 2011, 10:47 PM
that fight showed us how deep sasuke has fallen...

well i was actually talking about why danzo wasn't mentioned in storm 2. now he actually has relevance as he was the hokage at the kage meeting and a big plot development point in sasuke's story.

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

Well here is the thing, Danzo is not confirmed in to be in this game! Because Danzo is a lame character, besides there Sasuke had his Sasunoo completed when facing Kakashi. The developers have ways of doing things. They add Naruto vs Sasuke cutscene that made Naruto look stronger than Sasuke and won the battle.
well i could use that as an argument against any character being in any game before they are confirmed....... and how is danzo lame? is that cc2's opinion or just yours?

ricardDvs
December 10, 2011, 08:47 AM
are you guys serious? Danzou will be in the game of course. Not only was he an important part of Sasuke's hatred development but he was also the Hokage.

Rarhyx
December 10, 2011, 09:40 AM
well i was actually talking about why danzo wasn't mentioned in storm 2. now he actually has relevance as he was the hokage at the kage meeting and a big plot development point in sasuke's story.

sorry misunderstood you :x

NaruHina-X
December 10, 2011, 09:06 PM
Any updated trailers of the game?

NAM61
December 11, 2011, 01:33 PM
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/12/new-naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-generations-scan/

St_Peter
December 11, 2011, 02:51 PM
"The scan confirms the "EX Battle Rank", where you can choose your items, and characters who assist you for Online! The Opening of the game will be unveiled at the Jump Festa, and the little strap will be offered to those who finish the demo by completing certain requirements. They say the Opening contain characters that they did not reveal yet, and it is absolutely necessary to see it."

Says in the description : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y08UCsF3Wjs&feature=g-all

theo_mm
December 11, 2011, 03:06 PM
Danzo Confirmed!! [Next to Bee in the bottom left scan]:

http://www.narutoisland.com/characters/Naruto-Generations-Scan.jpg
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/12/new-naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-generations-scan/2/

Tayz
December 11, 2011, 08:53 PM
new article that explains the scan... super long be warned lol

Naruto Generations: Follow-Up to New Scan (http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/12/naruto-generations-follow-up-new-scan)

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/12/naruto-generations-follow-up-new-scan/

KiSwordsman
December 12, 2011, 01:38 PM

You can not like the dude because of how we believe he got his powers, and his actions in the manga but to say that he won't be put in the the game because you personally think he's "a lame character"......

With the new scans it seems like he'll be in the game.

---------- Post added December 12, 2011 at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was December 11, 2011 at 10:11 PM ----------

the one thing that I dont like about danzo being in the game is they'd have to nerf the ever loving crap out of him. But that's to be expected, It would be lame if the do it to the point where he is about as usable as ten-ten. With the new combat system it shouldn't be like it was in Storm 2 though, so that's a good thing.

Zachc2009
December 12, 2011, 04:15 PM
'Danzou is a lame character' <- Yes and Kakashi is filler, anymore jokes?

SOOOO Excited this is gonna be one of the best games of 2012 I hope they hold off on Storm 3 though cause judging by the anime we're not gonna be seeing a non filler arc till March.

I heard they changed Sasuke's awakening animation too which I didn't like but its still in Production till like the end of January.

Tayz
December 12, 2011, 10:45 PM
Not to happy about it... but Naruto Generations: Survival Mode Confirmed (http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/12/naruto-generations-survival-mode-confirmed/)

also Naruto Generations: Cancel Moves Bring Ninja Fights to Next Level (http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/12/naruto-generations-cancel-moves/)

ricardDvs
December 13, 2011, 07:16 AM
a video of survival mode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRT3b-ESzCc&feature=player_embedded

Masterpice
December 13, 2011, 10:33 AM
a video of survival mode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRT3b-ESzCc&feature=player_embedded

But this is normal free battle mode...

ricardDvs
December 13, 2011, 11:31 AM
But this is normal free battle mode...

nop, survival. i've read it somewhere

matsemann08
December 13, 2011, 02:18 PM
Not to happy about it... but Naruto Generations: Survival Mode Confirmed (http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/12/naruto-generations-survival-mode-confirmed/)

Why?
If you don't like it don't use it. It's just another game mode to play in, a lot of other fighters have some sort of survival mode. I guess we'll have an achievement/trophy for "beat every character with the same health bar in survival"

Masterpice
December 14, 2011, 10:57 AM
nop, survival. i've read it somewhere

But there's somewhere an explanation of survival mode as fight against a lot of enemies simultaneously...and this is just 1player vs. com fight...there's even mission "defeat enemy 3 times"...it's just free battle.
I guess it will be more like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeZiYqZwdcI

kelv015
December 14, 2011, 12:53 PM
But there's somewhere an explanation of survival mode as fight against a lot of enemies simultaneously...and this is just 1player vs. com fight...there's even mission "defeat enemy 3 times"...it's just free battle.
I guess it will be more like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeZiYqZwdcI

It said defeat the enemy 3 times, meaning you will fight 3 straight battles using the same character against the same character, only that with each battle won the next will supposedly be harder and your life won't be regenerated (except if you do too good or something, details regarding the life regeneration weren't too explicit).

Masterpice
December 14, 2011, 07:17 PM
It said defeat the enemy 3 times, meaning you will fight 3 straight battles using the same character against the same character, only that with each battle won the next will supposedly be harder and your life won't be regenerated (except if you do too good or something, details regarding the life regeneration weren't too explicit).

If that's the case then I'm disappointed.

Naruto2011
December 15, 2011, 09:20 AM
hey guys here is a short commercial of the game. It has Chakra mode naruto gameplay at the end which is AWESOME!!! :D

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/12/naruto-generations-first-commercial-shows-over-30-characters/

theo_mm
December 15, 2011, 05:20 PM
I think that's the beginning of the opening which they said would be revealed at Jump Festa! Awesomes.

LOL Just noticed Sakon, Tayuya & Jirobo... Next to Kimi, behind Temari, Gaara and Zabuza... It's strange, the Shippuuden Support only's are'nt in, but the PTS support only's are e.g. Anko, Kurenei... Maybe they are making them playable? :D... One can hope xD

Masterpice
December 15, 2011, 06:36 PM
I think that's the beginning of the opening which they said would be revealed at Jump Festa! Awesomes.

LOL Just noticed Sakon, Tayuya & Jirobo... Next to Kimi, behind Temari, Gaara and Zabuza... It's strange, the Shippuuden Support only's are'nt in, but the PTS support only's are e.g. Anko, Kurenei... Maybe they are making them playable? :D... One can hope xD

And I saw The Third there so it's official...every Hokage will be in the game...I'm happy. Danzou, Shark version of Kisame, Raikage, Tobi[I hope it will be Madara version] Naruto QB mode...There's nothing more I want from this game free battle mode.

theo_mm
December 15, 2011, 07:23 PM
Oh and the Kage Summit Danzo vs Sasuke stage is confirmed!! - It's the one they're fighting on in that trailer!

Naruto2011
December 15, 2011, 08:20 PM
I know right?! I can't believe people actually thought Danzo wouldn't be in the game :p

matsemann08
December 15, 2011, 08:29 PM
So lots of new stuff today

It will be coming out in North America on March 13, 2012. That’s after the Japanese release of February 23rd, but before the European release of March 30th.

North American box art
PS3 (http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/2686/narutogenerationsusa.jpg)
360 (http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/6331/narutogenerationsusa360.jpg)

Anime style screenshots from the Zabuza arc
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/12/naruto-generations-14-new-anime-style-screenshots/

Googlez_kun
December 15, 2011, 08:34 PM
The links don't seem to work.

matsemann08
December 15, 2011, 08:36 PM
The links don't seem to work.

Fixed
I was trying to get the screenshots on to the forum for a nice easy viewing, not Saiyanislands shity image viewing system, but SI didn't allow external linking directly to images...
The box art viewer is so bad you have to download the images to see them in full resolution without cropping. So I uploaded them separately myself...

NAM61
December 15, 2011, 08:50 PM
That trailer was great kcm naruto looked awesome. Glad there is a data for the game already

Googlez_kun
December 15, 2011, 08:52 PM
I was never fond of the fact that they just ignored blood in games,but the screenshots look fantastic either way.

theo_mm
December 15, 2011, 09:14 PM
Higher resolution images of the characters from the trailer (Easier to see the sound 4):

Shippuuden
http://images.saiyanisland.com/data/589/Naruti-Generations-TS.jpg

Pre Shippuuden:
http://images.saiyanisland.com/data/589/Narut-Generations-PTS.jpg

@matsemann08 I just externally linked these from Saiyanisland xD

matsemann08
December 16, 2011, 04:08 AM
Higher resolution images of the characters from the trailer (Easier to see the sound 4):

Shippuuden
http://images.saiyanisland.com/data/589/Naruti-Generations-TS.jpg

Pre Shippuuden:
http://images.saiyanisland.com/data/589/Narut-Generations-PTS.jpg

@matsemann08 I just externally linked these from Saiyanisland xD

Yep, and they didn't work :p

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Screenshots of all 9 Akatsuki memebers in action.

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/4441/narutogenerationstobi.jpg
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/2683/narutogenerationshidan.jpg
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/5492/narutogenerationsitachi.jpg
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3369/narutogenerationskakuzu.jpg
http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/6140/narutogenerationskisame.jpg
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/940/narutogenerationskonan.jpg
http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/6018/narutogenerationspain.jpg
http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/6342/narutogenerationssasori.jpg
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/9083/narutogenerationsdeidar.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

Seems like Tobi is still just silly Tobi until you awaken him, that's disappointing...

ricardDvs
December 16, 2011, 04:56 AM
told you Danzou would be there.
Also, im curious to see whats the awakening of Deva, in Storm 2 it was lame

liangbi
December 16, 2011, 05:07 AM
Yep, and they didn't work :p

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Screenshots of all 9 Akatsuki memebers in action.

http://images.saiyanisland.com/data/589/Naruto-Generations-Tobi.jpg
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/2683/narutogenerationshidan.jpg
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/5492/narutogenerationsitachi.jpg
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3369/narutogenerationskakuzu.jpg
http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/6140/narutogenerationskisame.jpg
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/940/narutogenerationskonan.jpg
http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/6018/narutogenerationspain.jpg
http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/6342/narutogenerationssasori.jpg
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/9083/narutogenerationsdeidar.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

Seems like Tobi is still just silly Tobi until you awaken him, that's disappointing...

But that doesn't mean we wont get Tobi(Madara) alone in another character

matsemann08
December 16, 2011, 05:47 AM
But that doesn't mean we wont get Tobi(Madara) alone in another character

Let's hope so

GomuGomu_Getsuga
December 16, 2011, 06:57 AM
I swear these guys make Naruto look cooler than his own creator does. In storm two he was already as strong as Sasuke and fought Kakuzu head up. His Rikudo Mode looks much better than what I expected as well.

I'm excited about playing with Danzou...I just think he's gonna have a lot of swag.

I'm also hoping that there are no non-playable characters like in the first storm.

Naruto2011
December 16, 2011, 07:46 AM
I swear these guys make Naruto look cooler than his own creator does. In storm two he was already as strong as Sasuke and fought Kakuzu head up. His Rikudo Mode looks much better than what I expected as well.

I'm excited about playing with Danzou...I just think he's gonna have a lot of swag.

I'm also hoping that there are no non-playable characters like in the first storm.

Kishi makes him cool too now

http://www.mangareader.net/93-58427-3/naruto/chapter-515.html

its just that the color and effects the animation people can do gives it a flashier effect

theo_mm
December 16, 2011, 08:29 AM
Shark Kisame looks awesome!!

Rikudou King
December 16, 2011, 10:46 AM
I though they have gotten rid of silly Tobi considering he was already obsolete before Pain's Invasion, much less the beginning of the Fourth War and such.

Masterpice
December 16, 2011, 02:23 PM
I hope that this time Itachi's ultimate jutsu when not in sussano mode won't be this stupi sussano slash...why won't they just copy his ultimate from first ultimate ninja storm...Tsukuyomi was great. And Pein's Ultimate...why didn't they use hyper Shinra tensei.

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

Kisame shark is great but they should choose other backgroud cause this just looks silly.

KiSwordsman
December 16, 2011, 07:03 PM
can't say i'm surprised that the akasuki, other than kisame look recycled from storm 2. Although tobi I didn't expect.

Zachc2009
December 16, 2011, 08:00 PM
Tobi & Konan's fight should be included too.

Its in the build up towards the war.

I can't believe we're getting it the latest though, March 30th.

:'(

Suzaku
December 16, 2011, 11:57 PM
There might be some more reveals. Naruto anime breaks the fillers in January. Not sure if it'll get up to that fight, by that time, though.

Next Narutimate Storm game should cover the entire war and have a ton of characters, though. That's the one I'm really looking forward to.

Newkerzy
December 17, 2011, 12:02 AM
The next game should be ninja impact-style as it's fitting for the war arc.

theo_mm
December 17, 2011, 04:09 PM
Updated Demo!!

http://i40.tinypic.com/538ym8.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/xf0q6r.jpg

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/12/naruto-generations-fans-getting-their-ninja-on-at-jump-festa/

Playable characters:

- Naruto
- Sage Naruto
- Sasuke [Taka]
- Mei
- Oonoki
- Raikage
- Kid Kakashi
- Obito
- Zabuza

And new selection screen!!

liangbi
December 17, 2011, 05:06 PM
Come on lets us have this updated demo soon!

St_Peter
December 18, 2011, 06:38 AM
Video: Naruto vs Orochimaru and Naruto vs Itachi, you can sse a little bit of the new opening on the left screen around 1.38

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Dhwg5XBRsM&feature=g-all-u&context=G24a5560FAAAAAAAAAAA

Masterpice
December 18, 2011, 07:43 AM
Video: Naruto vs Orochimaru and Naruto vs Itachi, you can sse a little bit of the new opening on the left screen around 1.38

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Dhwg5XBRsM&feature=g-all-u&context=G24a5560FAAAAAAAAAAA

Blee Itachi still has this shitty sussano ultimate jutsu.

matsemann08
December 18, 2011, 08:20 AM
Danzo and Hiruzen officially confirmed
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/12/naruto-generations-danzo-hiruzen-confirmed/

Naruto2011
December 18, 2011, 08:51 AM
Danzo and Hiruzen officially confirmed
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/12/naruto-generations-danzo-hiruzen-confirmed/

Now people can shut up about Danzo not being in the game...*cough* NaruHina-X *cough*

matsemann08
December 18, 2011, 01:37 PM

With sound http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HOIaHbfz4RM

theo_mm
December 18, 2011, 09:48 PM
HQ pics from Jump Festa:

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/396259_309107879111981_157229434299827_1025232_1710658119_n.jpg

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/381904_309107909111978_157229434299827_1025233_407357974_n.jpg

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/378010_309107922445310_157229434299827_1025234_1577111370_n.jpg

DEATHBOTT
December 19, 2011, 12:36 AM
HQ pics from Jump Festa:

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/396259_309107879111981_157229434299827_1025232_1710658119_n.jpg

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/381904_309107909111978_157229434299827_1025233_407357974_n.jpg

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/378010_309107922445310_157229434299827_1025234_1577111370_n.jpg
looks like hashi is doing a rasengan in one of those pics?

Googlez_kun
December 19, 2011, 12:44 PM
looks like hashi is doing a rasengan in one of those pics?

Thought so,too,but I guess it's just his fist infused with chakra.

Naruto2011
December 19, 2011, 02:08 PM
the 1st hokage did had some kind of super strength right? i could be wrong but im just asking

St_Peter
December 19, 2011, 03:30 PM
PROMOTIONAL VIDEO

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/12/naruto-generations-action-packed-promotional-video/

Prince Sasuke
December 19, 2011, 04:28 PM
Great video... A lot of things has changed sinced the last storm.

Googlez_kun
December 19, 2011, 04:34 PM
I still can't decide.It looks so much like Storm 2,yet there is so much new awesomeness.The cons outweight the pros,so it ends in a draw.The deciding factor will probably be the prize.

Masterpice
December 19, 2011, 06:10 PM
I still can't decide.It looks so much like Storm 2,yet there is so much new awesomeness.The cons outweight the pros,so it ends in a draw.The deciding factor will probably be the prize.

Probably at first it will be usual prize...like for every full game...I just hope that Demo will be better than what they gave us for strom1 and 2...I would like to check out Danzou, Raikage, Shodai and Oonoki before I'll spend my money....Life would be soo much simpler with fat bank account.

Zachc2009
December 19, 2011, 07:51 PM
Tweeted CC2information 3 times asking about Move Clashes and have been ignored.. But they did follow me, Determined to get an answer.

I cannot wait this is gonna be one of the best games of 2012.

KiSwordsman
December 19, 2011, 09:08 PM
PROMOTIONAL VIDEO

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/12/naruto-generations-action-packed-promotional-video/

holy bujezus, that move that chakra mode naruto used... WoW I think I might agree with another member who said the creators of this game treat Naruto better than his own creator.

Googlez_kun
December 19, 2011, 09:16 PM
holy bujezus, that move that chakra mode naruto used... WoW I think I might agree with another member who said the creators of this game treat Naruto better than his own creator.

And I agree with another member who said that they movement and special effects,so of course he looks better than in the manga.

KiSwordsman
December 19, 2011, 09:30 PM
And I agree with another member who said that they movement and special effects,so of course he looks better than in the manga. I would agree with you had he used anything close to that in the manga but... The only time that kishimoto has showcased the power of Naruto's speed was against Ē. Even then all he was doing was dodging an attack. However it just disappeared after that like it never existed to begin with. I get the whole thing about keeping him grounded for his opponents but not just making him seemingly forget about it.

Edit - Kisame too but then he used it as a device to keep Kisame from getting destroyed.

DEATHBOTT
December 20, 2011, 03:33 AM
this game is looking amazing..... the redone animation looks great especially the new filler fights! i wonder if hokage minato is in the game and if he will be separate to jounin minato who has a different ougi than in storm?

Uchiha_Blood
December 20, 2011, 01:43 PM
I really love the fact that CyberConnect2 shows so much care in developing this game ( and the previous as well ) compared to others Anime-based games, not only the anime fights ( that seems even more awesome than the anime itself ) but all the improvements on the game, it seems like they're doing this not only for money ( obviously ) but because they love this game and want to present the best gaming experience to the fans. Definitely gonna buy it!

Lelo
December 20, 2011, 05:31 PM
I cant wait to have Kage battles

DEATHBOTT
December 20, 2011, 06:09 PM
are all the epic storm 1 ougi's going to be in it?

Curryman
December 20, 2011, 09:42 PM
are all the epic storm 1 ougi's going to be in it?

Unfortunately no : ( . If I can find one fault in this game so far. This is definitely it. The whole reason being online battle is a poor excuse.

Other fighting games pull of long ultimate's online just fine. Not to mention team ougi's get used with no problem and they are kind of long.
People will still find a way to quit matches regardless of ougi length.
"Advanced" players will still use lag switches when they start losing.

matsemann08
December 21, 2011, 10:27 AM
English HD Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=reeWh33alwc#!

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

- Over 65 minutes of new anime Add depth to the characters you love
- Tournament Battles Host creates and names their own tournament
- Custom Ranked Battle Players around the world compete in custom battles for rankings
- Replay Videos, Avatar Exchange
- Expanded Online with Network Play

Masterpice
December 21, 2011, 12:28 PM
do they count support characters as playable characters?

matsemann08
December 21, 2011, 01:11 PM
I counted 67 characters in this picture. (if you count Pain as one character)
+ Danzo (confirmed here (http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/1391/80268422.jpg))
Makes 68.
They say "more than 70 playable characters, so we have at least 3 more unknown characters yet to be announced (as playable).

Who could it be? The sound four? It would be weird to have such non-exciting characters to be "revealed" later as playable. I see them as support only.
Saiyan Naruto as a separate character would be awesome, but I don't think he'll be more than an awakening.
Tobi (Rinnegan+Sharingan) + Kabutomaru ( I guess not until Storm 3, don't know their powers yet)

I hope custom battle means you can start out in awakened mode

ricardDvs
December 21, 2011, 01:14 PM
do they count support characters as playable characters?
don't think so. in the part that there's (supposedly) all the characters in there, there isnt the support characters (Choujuuro, Ao, Akatsuchi, etc...)

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

I counted 67 characters in this picture. (if you count Pain as one character)
+ Danzo (confirmed here (http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/1391/80268422.jpg))
Makes 68.
They say "more than 70 playable characters, so we have at least 3 more unknown characters yet to be announced (as playable).

Who could it be? The sound four? It would be weird to have such non-exciting characters to be "revealed" later as playable. I see them as support only.
Saiyan Naruto as a separate character would be awesome, but I don't think he'll be more than an awakening.
Tobi (Rinnegan+Sharingan) + Kabutomaru ( I guess not until Storm 3, don't know their powers yet)

I hope custom battle means you can start out in awakened mode

in the movie if you listen carefully when Chakra Kyuubi Naruto appears you hear the awakening sound so...
it will be just an awakening. I'm I the only one that you would love to play as each Pain... individually?

Prince Sasuke
December 21, 2011, 03:13 PM
The other three characters are Akatuski Sasuke, sage Naruto and Hokage Minato.... Speculation of course.

liangbi
December 21, 2011, 03:16 PM
I really hope they have the Minato vs Madara fight along with anime material for it!

ricardDvs
December 22, 2011, 04:22 AM
The other three characters are Akatuski Sasuke, sage Naruto and Hokage Minato.... Speculation of course.

Sennin Naruto is already on the pic posted above us

Rikudou King
December 22, 2011, 04:35 AM
It'll probably be some character from another series like Lars was.

St_Peter
December 22, 2011, 09:32 AM
Screenshots:

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/12/naruto-generations-the-5-sasukes-and-team-taka-screens/

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 AM ----------

NEW PROMOTIONAL VIDEO 6 MINUTES

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/12/naruto-generations-the-ultimate-6-minute-promotional-video/

Lelo
December 22, 2011, 06:13 PM
heres an extended trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WrcYZaLsfQ&feature=g-all-u&context=G2aafc04FAAAAAAAABAA

not sure if it was posted already, if yes then sorry

matsemann08
December 22, 2011, 07:02 PM
This is to much :/
We've already seen most of the new combos and ougis now.. Not gonna watch these way to long compilations anymore.

Zachc2009
December 22, 2011, 07:19 PM
They've confirmed there will be 5 Sasuke's

They even put Akatsuki Cloak Sasuke back in.. seems a bit pointless imo.

Nidaime's Ultimate had me gobsmacked.. Kage level battles all round

theo_mm
December 23, 2011, 06:42 PM
CONFIRMED:

75 Playable characters, 15 Support Only's:
http://naruto.namcobandaigames.com/Ultimate-Ninja_Storm/features.php

33 New playable characters (Compared to Storm 2):
1. PTS Naruto
2. PTS Sasuke
3. PTS Sakura
4. PTS Neji
5. PTS Lee
6. PTS Ten Ten
7. PTS Shikamaru
8. PTS Chouji
9. PTS Ino
10. PTS Kiba
11. PTS Shino
12. PTS Hinata
13. Hashirama [1st Hokage]
14. Tobirama [2nd Hokage]
15. Hiruzen [3rd Hokage]
16. A [Raikage]
17. Mei [Muzkage]
18. Oonoki [Tsuchikage]
19. Danzo
20. Kid Kakashi
21. Obito
22. Haku
23. Zabuza
24. Kimimaro
25. PTS Gaara
26. PTS Kankuro
27. PTS Temari
28. New Sasuke
29. -
30. -
31. -
32. -
33. -

Still space for Sound 4!... Unsure though, because there are 5 support only's to be confirmed, also there could still be a Serious Tobi or New Kabuto - Seeing as Tobi's lair is in. >_>

Confirmed Support Only:
1. Fuu
2. Torune
3. Ao
4. Choujuro
5. Dariu
6. Cee
7. Akatsuchi
8. Kurotsuchi
9. Anko
10. Kurenai

Probably support only:
11. Shizune
12. Jirobo
13. Kidoumaru
14. Sakon/Ukon
15. Tayuya

Rarhyx
December 23, 2011, 06:45 PM
They've confirmed there will be 5 Sasuke's

pts, chidori sword, kirin, taka, susanno?

didnt read anything or watched close enough .__.'

@theo

Probably support only:
13. Kidoumaru
15. Kidoumaru
??

oh and that one killed me:

5. Darui

theo_mm
December 23, 2011, 06:53 PM
pts, chidori sword, kirin, taka, susanno?

didnt read anything or watched close enough .__.'

@theo

??

oh and that one killed me:

LOL Fixed, fixed and FIXED! I had just realised after I posted it -___- I copied the support list from someone else lol I would NEVER make that 'Darui' mistake -_- But, the double kidou was an honest mistake xD I meant Tayuya...

Googlez_kun
December 23, 2011, 07:08 PM
They have thousands of Sasukes and probably no place for the sound 4:fail

theo_mm
December 23, 2011, 07:17 PM

There are 33 new characters not including the ones from Storm 2, so there's only 1 new Sasuke... Which means there's still space!... But it probably isn't them, honestly I don't mind if they are'nt in... This is awesomes!! I love hashirama's ougi, not as good as his UN ougi, But I really like the way he does it! <3

Googlez_kun
December 23, 2011, 07:24 PM
There are 33 new characters not including the ones from Storm 2, there is only 1 new Sasuke...

That doesn't change the fact that there are lots of Sasukes,which are not necessary.I mean,who does really need taka and chidori sword Sasuke?

theo_mm
December 23, 2011, 07:32 PM
That doesn't change the fact that there are lots of Sasukes,which are not necessary.I mean,who does really need taka and chidori sword Sasuke?

I know, but it means there are 5 un-confirmed slots left.

Rikudou King
December 23, 2011, 09:35 PM
Was hoping Darui would be a playable character and don't see why Anko and Kurenai were made support.

KonohamaruHeaven
December 24, 2011, 01:18 PM
no konohamaru

=/ of rage

St_Peter
December 24, 2011, 02:24 PM
1st HOKAGE vs SM NARUTO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhBGC5k1x2s&feature=g-all-u&context=G238b130FAAAAAAAADAA

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

SM NARUTO vs ITACHI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoNjiPSJNm0&feature=g-all-c&context=G2aa53afFAAAAAAAABAA

crappy quality on both , but still is better than nothing

Rarhyx
December 24, 2011, 06:28 PM

they could have saved 3 places if they just included switchable jutsus again.. like in ultimate ninja ...
or even better when they designed the attacksets as in dbz budokai, imo.

KiSwordsman
December 24, 2011, 11:41 PM
1st HOKAGE vs SM NARUTO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhBGC5k1x2s&feature=g-all-u&context=G238b130FAAAAAAAADAA

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

SM NARUTO vs ITACHI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoNjiPSJNm0&feature=g-all-c&context=G2aa53afFAAAAAAAABAA

crappy quality on both , but still is better than nothing

that match against hashirama was crap just like in storm 2

Masterpice
December 25, 2011, 03:29 AM
So no good....most of the new fighters will be support only...lame...I will wait till Storm 3 if there won't be First, Second and Third hokage then i will buy this game...They have all those characters so why won't they just give them to storm as DLC...I would prefer to buy those few Characters like the first, second and third for some bucks instead of buying whole game.

P.S and Danzo cause I guess he won't be in the storm 3.

NatsuGray
December 25, 2011, 07:10 AM
So no good....most of the new fighters will be support only...lame...I will wait till Storm 3 if there won't be First, Second and Third hokage then i will buy this game...They have all those characters so why won't they just give them to storm as DLC...I would prefer to buy those few Characters like the first, second and third for some bucks instead of buying whole game.

P.S and Danzo cause I guess he won't be in the storm 3.

because cc2 want to pull a capcom on us and want us to pay for a brand new game instead of offering it to us as DLC :P

no no, unlike capcom though, CC2 is giving us a new game although they're still using the same re-hashed characters from storm and storm 2 which is very disappointing but they're giving us a new story mode with animated cutscenes, new online options and a few more characters to play with, more supports (disappointing that there is support ONLY chars though :( ) and they are also giving the battle system a boost with the new substitution gauge and move cancels to give it a bit of variety in battle.

i'm really disappointed they hinted at clashes about 7 times within the past 3 months or so, and meh no announcement on it despite how much the fans wanted it.

can't wait to kick butt with Kid Kakashi, all the new ougi's rock compare to the old ones (since i've seen them so many times now)

GomuGomu_Getsuga
December 25, 2011, 09:02 AM
Why did they create characters that can only be used as supports? There is only about 15 new characters and everyone else is copied and pasted. I wouldn't mind the sound four not being in the game at all but they could at least make the Kage's bodyguards playable.

Tayz
December 25, 2011, 10:40 AM
Sage Naruto vs Orochimaru + First Hokage + Itachi

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/12/naruto-generations-sage-naruto-vs-orochimaru-itachi-harashima/

Masterpice
December 25, 2011, 02:03 PM
Why did they create characters that can only be used as supports? There is only about 15 new characters and everyone else is copied and pasted. I wouldn't mind the sound four not being in the game at all but they could at least make the Kage's bodyguards playable.

Well Bodyguards probably will be playable in storm 3...maybe not Fuu and Torune. I jsut wonder if cc2 will do every edo tenseied character in storm 3...I hope so....there should be more than 100 characters if they will stick to their....progress.

theo_mm
December 25, 2011, 07:27 PM
I think it's understandable that the Kage guards are support only in this game, I mean that's all they did in the arc... I'm positive they'll be playable in Storm 3. I am kinda bummed that some of them are'nt playable... But I can deal with it ^.^

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

because cc2 want to pull a capcom on us and want us to pay for a brand new game instead of offering it to us as DLC :P

no no, unlike capcom though, CC2 is giving us a new game although they're still using the same re-hashed characters from storm and storm 2 which is very disappointing but they're giving us a new story mode with animated cutscenes, new online options and a few more characters to play with, more supports (disappointing that there is support ONLY chars though :( ) and they are also giving the battle system a boost with the new substitution gauge and move cancels to give it a bit of variety in battle.

i'm really disappointed they hinted at clashes about 7 times within the past 3 months or so, and meh no announcement on it despite how much the fans wanted it.

can't wait to kick butt with Kid Kakashi, all the new ougi's rock compare to the old ones (since i've seen them so many times now)

Capcom did the same with Marvel VS Capcom 3 & Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3. Difference is CC2 gave us new modes along with an enhanced fighting system and new characters + stages. :)

KiSwordsman
December 25, 2011, 08:29 PM
Well Bodyguards probably will be playable in storm 3...maybe not Fuu and Torune. I jsut wonder if cc2 will do every edo tenseied character in storm 3...I hope so....there should be more than 100 characters if they will stick to their....progress.

Some times a butt load of characters isn't a good thing. while I get that it isn't like a dbz game where they can just give characters that nobody cared about random attacks just so they can say "Oh hey now you can play as Freiza henchman #419." It still isn't a good Idea to have characters just for the sake of having them.

Like who would really play as pakura or toroi or the swordsman who were off paneled?

NatsuGray
December 25, 2011, 09:08 PM
I think it's understandable that the Kage guards are support only in this game, I mean that's all they did in the arc... I'm positive they'll be playable in Storm 3. I am kinda bummed that some of them are'nt playable... But I can deal with it ^.^

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

Capcom did the same with Marvel VS Capcom 3 & Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3. Difference is CC2 gave us new modes along with an enhanced fighting system and new characters + stages. :)

which is exactly what i said ;) lmao they do it with all the street fighters too, and put 'super' in front of it to make it sound better. what was worse with MVC and UMVC was they said they didn't want to make a patch because 'the japanese would prefer a new game and don't like downloading patches' that's roughly what they said. then they go and make another incomplete game and put DLC on it that COULD have been on the disc anyway...or even patched the original -smh-. but they just wanted to get extra money...oh well sales were terrible for it and Capcom have pretty much ruined themselves by treating their fans disgracefully this past year (if not longer!) :(

on a more positive note (and on topic) CC2 do like to interact with their fans and try to listen to everyone's feedback i'm glad the fighting system is revamped i'm a great lover of 'cancel' systems i just hope to see the clashes back since everything else at this point LOOKS great, i just hope it plays great :)

ricardDvs
December 26, 2011, 06:01 AM
exactly. Its one of their biggest qualities, they actually listen to what WE have to say about it.

At this level (listening so much) I don't recall a company doing that, talking and listening to the fans

NatsuGray
December 26, 2011, 06:15 PM
exactly. Its one of their biggest qualities, they actually listen to what WE have to say about it.

At this level (listening so much) I don't recall a company doing that, talking and listening to the fans

the devs of XIII-2 and XIV listened, XIII-2 is what XIII's open world should have been I imported it from JP because i was very eager to see what they did first hand :) i'm glad i did. and i've seen most of XIV's interviews and by the looks of things the dev is taking all feedback on board. so it's nice to see SOME devs outside there are listening to fans like CC2 are. talking to the fans though you are right! no one does as much as CC2 i dont think, or not that i've seen :)

Masterpice
December 27, 2011, 07:00 AM
Some times a butt load of characters isn't a good thing. while I get that it isn't like a dbz game where they can just give characters that nobody cared about random attacks just so they can say "Oh hey now you can play as Freiza henchman #419." It still isn't a good Idea to have characters just for the sake of having them.

Like who would really play as pakura or toroi or the swordsman who were off paneled?

It's not issue for me that they don't give us characters we never saw during the fight but i don't like when they skip characters...like Haku, zabuza, first, second ,4sound shinobi etc..we should get those in storm 1...What they did with generation they would be able to do all the time...copy characteres that won't be in the game because of the story in manga/anime and give those for the fans...because I won't buy game[games're not cheap in Poland] to play fillers and one short story actually from anime only because I would like to have Hashirama and Tobirama in my free battle mode. And for me the war experience in storm 3 won't be very good cause they won't give us Danzou there.

GomuGomu_Getsuga
December 27, 2011, 10:17 AM
I don't understand how Rikudo Naruto is playable but the bodyguards aren't. Naruto hadn't fought yet and we already saw at least a little what they could do. I understand it's a good way to make money by saving them but I want more characters. Why should they be playable in Storm 3 and not now? Storm 3 could feature the seven swordsmen, the old Kage, Madara, the jinchuuriki and Ultimate Sasuke.

That being said I'm still going to buy the game when it comes out. (SFXT as well)

theo_mm
December 27, 2011, 01:31 PM
I don't understand how Rikudo Naruto is playable but the bodyguards aren't. Naruto hadn't fought yet and we already saw at least a little what they could do. I understand it's a good way to make money by saving them but I want more characters. Why should they be playable in Storm 3 and not now? Storm 3 could feature the seven swordsmen, the old Kage, Madara, the jinchuuriki and Ultimate Sasuke.

That being said I'm still going to buy the game when it comes out. (SFXT as well)

They explained somewhere that they're saving the bodyguards for the 3rd installment because they have'nt shown much. Yeah, they put in Chakra mode/Rikudo naruto, but he's probably just something fun to put in, probably to get people more excited.

ricardDvs
December 29, 2011, 07:22 AM
http://images.saiyanisland.com/data/589/Info-Images-02.jpg

and some other explicative pics here (http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/12/naruto-generations-japan-reveals-features-in-informational-images/)

matsemann08
December 29, 2011, 03:30 PM
Rumor has it the demo in Japan will be making it’s way to fans on Tuesday, January 24th! The rumor comes from the reliable Japanese blog TaleTaleSource, which often accurately reveals the contents of the next issue of Shonen Jump. In addition to the demo release date, it’s rumored Gaara, Temari, Kankuro, and the Five Kage Meeting will be featured in the next scan.
Source (http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/12/naruto-generations-japanese-demo-in-january/)

theo_mm
December 29, 2011, 07:31 PM
Cannot wait for a demo! Hopefully it's a 2p VS demo like the UNS1 one!

BuNKiTZ
December 30, 2011, 06:27 PM
So I've been following this thread around for awhile now but I never really wanted to post anything cause I didn't have a PS3 yet and I shouldn't but I just bought one 5 days ago so I guess I might start posting again :P (lol I think I miss posting here in MH XD)

Anyways so I don't really remember seeing anything about it but has their been any information about the Story Mode?? I've been wondering what it would be like... Also, about Golden Naruto, is he just an awakening of sorts?? Cause that's what it says on Wikipedia... >.>

And man I'm so excited for this game! Been playing Impact and just finished it so I'm all about Naruto at the moment XD

theo_mm
December 31, 2011, 10:07 AM
^^There hasn't been much about Story mode, but I think they did say somewhere that it'll be normal VS fights accompanied by Anime cutscenes. Basically like the UN1 & 2 story mode... Which I actually quite like ^.^ It'll give us more time to play online!!

BuNKiTZ
December 31, 2011, 01:25 PM
Cool, but nothing about roaming around the village and all that?? Also, Happy New Year everyone! :D

theo_mm
January 02, 2012, 12:58 PM
Nooo... No roaming around anymore

Zachc2009
January 03, 2012, 04:34 AM
I'm kinda glad you don't have to roam around anymore.

More space for changable jutsus on the disc :D

theo_mm
January 03, 2012, 05:05 AM
New Scan:

http://i43.tinypic.com/sott8p.jpg

Naruto's new ougi looks AWESOME!! It looks like the Rasengan Barrage he did on Kurama (aka The Nine Tails) And Kankuro & Temari look epic too!!

(Thanks to des!... Remember when he used to come here? lol)

ricardDvs
January 03, 2012, 06:38 AM
no more roaming, srs?

liangbi
January 03, 2012, 06:56 AM
Demo release is very late this time! Hope its worth it

Tayz
January 03, 2012, 07:49 AM
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations Stages (http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/01/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-generations-stages/)

matsemann08
January 03, 2012, 08:02 AM
New Scan:

http://www.abload.de/img/nn0vxa2xye.jpg

Naruto's new ougi looks AWESOME!! It looks like the Rasengan Barrage he did on Kurama (aka The Nine Tails) And Kankuro & Temari look epic too!!

(Thanks to des!... Remember when he used to come here? lol)

"As you can see their (Temari, Kankuro, Gaara) outfits have been updated to reflect the Kage Arc! And by the looks of it, there will be alternate costumes of some sorts as the the Ultimate 6 Minute Promotional Video had Temari wearing her earlier Shippuden clothes at 3:36 into the video.
Not only that, but it looks like Naruto has a new move – the Rasengan Super Barrage! This attack was used (anime spoilers) in Naruto’s inner battle with the the Nine-Tailed Fox. Not sure if this means there are multiple jutsus or if this is a new, separate version of Naruto, but either way this is real exciting!" - SI

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Also, the demo is confirmed for release the 24th in Japan