View Full Version : Info Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generation

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

liangbi
February 22, 2012, 09:09 AM
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/02/naruto-generations-final-character-roster/

Naruto2011
February 22, 2012, 10:01 AM
madara vs hashirama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/02/madara-vs-hashirama-anime-footage-from-naruto-genetations/

and footage of sasuke!!!
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/02/sasukes-story-footage-from-naruto-generations/

NaruHina-X
February 22, 2012, 10:05 AM
The never before seen Madara vs Hashirama from Tobi/Madara's story mode of Generations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUnUC7J9OyI&feature=player_embedded

EPIC BATTLE!!

I hope whoever posted it should post more!

Naruto2011
February 22, 2012, 10:16 AM
^^ i already posted that...

but heres kabutomaru vs gaara plus ultimates

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/02/naruto-generations-kabuto-snake-form-vs-gaara-ultimates-included/

Aki1991
February 22, 2012, 10:51 AM
i am i little bit disapointed about the roster, there are 4 sasus and narus, there are not so many new charas, i miss nagato, rinnegan tobi and madara very much, very sad about it :(
yes madar was introduced late in the manga, but nagato should be there :(

BuNKiTZ
February 22, 2012, 11:17 AM
I was amazed by the number of new videos on saiyanisland, man, some people are really lucky! Oh well, I'll just have to wait til the game comes out in English :P
I've watched the Kabuto vs Gaara video and so far, Kabutomaru seems pretty good, a balanced mix of Kabuto and Orochimaru, and his Ultimate Jutsu is really cool! XD

NinjaStar
February 22, 2012, 01:22 PM
Is the Senju/Madara fight supposed to skip like that? or is it just mine computer lol? Is this they're way of teasing us?

Lelo
February 22, 2012, 01:34 PM
i am i little bit disapointed about the roster, there are 4 sasus and narus, there are not so many new charas, i miss nagato, rinnegan tobi and madara very much, very sad about it :(
yes madar was introduced late in the manga, but nagato should be there :(

they have the "Masked Man" who is Madara, or at least he claims to be. Plus I would like to have Nagato before he lost the use of his legs. The only thing Im disappointed about is the Jinchuuriki's. I wish they were in the game but I guess they are saving them for the next game

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

aslo heres Killer Bee and Shodaimes ougis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLV1zoRYORU&feature=g-all-s&context=G22186a5FAAAAAAAAAAA

Naruto2011
February 22, 2012, 01:55 PM
It skips on mine too so it's prob just he video and the way they recorded it

Masterpice
February 22, 2012, 02:09 PM
Well...Madara vs. Hashirama is great...One question...They bothered with doing anime footage so why won't they give us the character.

P.S: Killer Bee's new Ougi is super cool...way better than his last one IMO...but I think that they should upgrade KB's jutsu cause his Jutsu in Storm 2 was this ligthning Lariant...so they should do something simmilar to Naruto's rasengan...if you hold circle longer then you do Oodama rasengan....so now when you would hold longer circle in KB case he should do this 8tails cloak v.1 Lariant which was his ougi in the last game.

DEATHBOTT
February 22, 2012, 06:17 PM
while its cool i hope that doesnt count as the cannon fight between hashi and madara, as madara used no ems moves at all he might aswell of just used a regualr sharingan lol.

also does anyone know if they gave pre-ts chouji his butterfly form and pre-ts gaara his mini shukaku form as their awakenings? it would be stupid if they weren't.

Naruto2011
February 22, 2012, 07:25 PM
They did not give chouji butterfly unfortunately
IMO its ridiculous that they aren't

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/02/20-ultimate-jutsus-from-naruto-generations/

It's the 15th

But they also need to put a lot mor work in awakenings for characters. Like sussano, it is extremely small compared to what it is in the manga. I mean it was full sized during the story mode boss battle in storm 2, then when you use it as an awakening it pales before it. Then there is also the huge size difference in killer bees bijuu mode. On storm 1 they gave shukaku an actual sized form, although not usable. In the next installment CC2 needs to focus on characters, their fighting styles, and awakenings because I have not been satisfied yet in those aspects.

NAM61
February 22, 2012, 07:37 PM
the anime of shodai vs madara was awesome and i like bees new ougi. this game looks awesome

NinjaStar
February 22, 2012, 08:13 PM
@Naruto2011

Isn't there like a rule 24 hour rule about waiting to post/talk about things that just happened in a chapter or something like that? Also shouldn't you have used some sort of spoiler tag or something?

Naruto2011
February 22, 2012, 08:35 PM
I didn't post anything that has been shown recent chapter. Both sussano and bees bijuu mode are forms we have already seen. No spoilers are posted in my post

Naruto_Rasengan
February 22, 2012, 09:26 PM
I agree that they require butterfly mode Chouji, it's ridiculous to think that after this long they still haven't implemented it. This one just sticks out like a sore thumb. There are a lot of characters who awakenings are where they should be, but many could also use improvement.

On Susanoo though, we have limited space in our fights, and having Susanoo or any other awakenings to large will obstruct play, making it extremely difficult to escape. When you fight on small levels like in the Sand village, anyone using Itachi would back you up against the wall and spam spam spam spam spam. There was little to nothing you can do to get out of it outside of dropping friends, KNJ spam and throwing out jutsu in the ever so slight opening you had.

... Also that link takes you to chapter 575, is it supposed to? :P

Naruto2011
February 22, 2012, 09:39 PM
woops XP your right, i screwed up there but i fixed it to the appropriate link.

i think a way they could make sussano more fixed for a game to make it more like the manga is to eliminate its dash and keep its movement slow, yet powerful. same with bee, they could make add giant characters they just have to reduce their mobility. then there is always the option of actually making the stages bigger so that would hinder the cramp situation a tad. possibly they could even add destructible environment (trees, boulders, small mountains, etc.) but that would most likely need split screen which would need a completely new gaming engine so thats just a wish for now lol. but if they take the time i believe CC2 can deliever these enhancements.

NinjaStar
February 22, 2012, 09:48 PM
Lol for a second i was like...Did i imagine the whole thing? Wow i need to sleep...Good thing i know im not crazy.

Well i just watched all the videos and i gotta say that im really disappointed with the fact that juugo didn't get a new outfit, moveset, ultimate, or awakening. He should be one of the most revamped characters in this game. I mean i know a lot of people don't care much for him nor is he used a very much but i feel like it takes away from the games overall progress. Also how hard is it go give choji a new awakening? Instead they just give him some generic one. Lame. Everything else is great though as far as i can tell.

Naruto2011
February 22, 2012, 10:30 PM
hahaha nope it was me lol, i should had double checked the link

but agreed juugo should had DEFINITELY received a boost, i mean we saw his full cursed seal state against A, so i see no reason not to include it in the game as well as choujis. Ive been wanting to play as butterfly chouji since storm 1 :'( but oh well... im curious about the customization with the cards and how you improve stats and what not, im still vague on what that is all about

DEATHBOTT
February 22, 2012, 11:11 PM
yeah juugo stuck out to me as retarded as well for him not having his full cursed form. also i think suigetsu should get a large water demon form like he had against bee. but they obviously arn't makeing many changes to storm 2 characters apart from bees ultimate which is still pretty much the same idea just in version 2 instead of 1, oh and kakashi's ultimate being a double rakiri instead of kamui, which seems like a weaker ultimate. any word on guy having the 7th gate as his awakening and useing afternoon tiger as his ultimate?

Prince Sasuke
February 22, 2012, 11:27 PM
yeah juugo stuck out to me as retarded as well for him not having his full cursed form. also i think suigetsu should get a large water demon form like he had against bee. but they obviously arn't makeing many changes to storm 2 characters apart from bees ultimate which is still pretty much the same idea just in version 2 instead of 1, oh and kakashi's ultimate being a double rakiri instead of kamui, which seems like a weaker ultimate. any word on guy having the 7th gate as his awakening and useing afternoon tiger as his ultimate?Yes guy has the 7th gate and afternoon tiger.

Naruto_Rasengan
February 22, 2012, 11:32 PM
yeah juugo stuck out to me as retarded as well for him not having his full cursed form. also i think suigetsu should get a large water demon form like he had against bee. but they obviously arn't makeing many changes to storm 2 characters apart from bees ultimate which is still pretty much the same idea just in version 2 instead of 1, oh and kakashi's ultimate being a double rakiri instead of kamui, which seems like a weaker ultimate. any word on guy having the 7th gate as his awakening and useing afternoon tiger as his ultimate?

Kakashi and Itachi will have multiple ougi and jutsu: http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/02/naruto-generations-alternate-jutsus-for-kakashi-itachi/

I hope they aren't the only two.

Rikudou King
February 23, 2012, 12:04 AM
Multiple ougis sounds great. And I'm not sure how I feel about the fights being canon. The Madara vs Hashirama had to much of a lacked of MS techniques and Mito, though Hashirama countering the Kyuubi pretty much happen like I thought it would have.

NinjaStar
February 23, 2012, 02:08 AM
Multiple ougis sounds great. And I'm not sure how I feel about the fights being canon. The Madara vs Hashirama had to much of a lacked of MS techniques and Mito, though Hashirama countering the Kyuubi pretty much happen like I thought it would have.

Im hoping that there is more footage and that they just that they cut some of it out for this teaser. I mean there is supposed to be 60+ minutes of anime footage in the game overall. The Senju/Madara video was only 3 minutes long. So unless there planning on having 20, three minute videos there should be more. Like for instance the video cut and skipped at certain parts. So its likely that there is more....assuming that they don't make the other videos 15 min each to compensate for the lack of length in this one.

Naruto_Rasengan
February 23, 2012, 02:46 AM
Details on Training Mode, sounds awesome!

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/02/details-on-training-mode-in-naruto-generations/

Masterpice
February 23, 2012, 04:42 AM
It's cool taht they combined more than one ultimate in chracters but it's a pitty that those are just combinations of 1 strom and 2 storm jutsus....I hoped taht they will upgrade Itachi's Tsyukuomi just a a little but I see that it's exacltly the same.

Naruto_Rasengan
February 23, 2012, 05:45 AM
It's cool taht they combined more than one ultimate in chracters but it's a pitty that those are just combinations of 1 strom and 2 storm jutsus....I hoped taht they will upgrade Itachi's Tsyukuomi just a a little but I see that it's exacltly the same.

It would have been nice to get some new jutsu but to be fair we were told this is more of a Strom 2.5, and so far we have gotten a lot of new content. I really liked the variety in jutsu in Storm and it's something they should have continued with but oh well, at least it's coming back and we're able to see CC2 are taking our opinions seriously.

Naruto2011
February 23, 2012, 06:03 AM
I believe when storm 3 is being made, everything should be revamped. Since CC2 stated they won't make till naruto is over they will have plenty of new content for characters. They could add a ton of new characters because of the edo tensei and everything. That game definitely will need multiple jutsus for certain characters maybe even multiple awakenings that u can choose from

Naruto_Rasengan
February 23, 2012, 06:18 AM
I believe when storm 3 is being made, everything should be revamped. Since CC2 stated they won't make till naruto is over they will have plenty of new content for characters. They could add a ton of new characters because of the edo tensei and everything. That game definitely will need multiple jutsus for certain characters maybe even multiple awakenings that u can choose from

Couldn't agree more! The amount of characters and jutsu we have seen thus far in the war alone is going to make for a huge roster and hopefully 2 jutsu per character in use at any given time (like Kakashi and Sasuke in Storm 2, as it's just a matter of animation), perhaps even more to select from depending on the character. That would make battles so unpredictable, and so much more intense.

We can only dream at this stage... :drool

NaruHina-X
February 23, 2012, 08:12 AM
Its already the 23rd of Feburary! If anyone has the Japanese game, please upload and post all Anime cut-scenes.

St_Peter
February 23, 2012, 12:58 PM
Naruto KCM full movesset http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXZYnkZpZ9o&feature=g-all-u&context=G2294f16FAAAAAAAAAAA

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

Kabutomaru vs Masked Man or whatever people call him these days xD : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWPZoxG4HnM&feature=BFa&list=UUudIY7_1bL5fvl0KEYdZFLw&lf=plcp

NinjaStar
February 23, 2012, 02:28 PM
^Lol there is a storymode gameplay walkthrough from the same channel but it is 2 hours long o.O

Just saw some of he anime cut scenes...The only one of note is gaara's the rest are meh...

NaruHina-X
February 23, 2012, 05:30 PM
^Lol there is a storymode gameplay walkthrough from the same channel but it is 2 hours long o.O

Just saw some of he anime cut scenes...The only one of note is gaara's the rest are meh...

What about the anime cutscenes with the remake of Naruto vs Deidara, vs Kakuzu, vs Orochimaru vs Sasuke?

And Itachi vs Kisame and Minato vs Kakashi?

Its suppossed to be 65 minute anime features right?

KiSwordsman
February 23, 2012, 06:44 PM
Naruto KCM full movesset http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXZYnkZpZ9o&feature=g-all-u&context=G2294f16FAAAAAAAAAAA

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

Kabutomaru vs Masked Man or whatever people call him these days xD : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWPZoxG4HnM&feature=BFa&list=UUudIY7_1bL5fvl0KEYdZFLw&lf=plcp

did i miss something or did kabuto magically get his legs back?

DEATHBOTT
February 23, 2012, 07:41 PM
do you guys think they will add all the side characters to the storm 3? i hope all of the support characters from this time around will be playable in the next game. they better be actually. i know the body guards were abit iffy because they havn't shown much but all the storm 1 supports should have been full characters. they all had atleast one jutsu already from the first game and then each one has shown a jutsu that could be an ultimate.
kurenai has Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death
shizune has her poison mist technique
anko has Twin Snakes Mutual Death Technique
jirobo has Earth Release: Earth Mausoleum Dumpling
kidomaru has Spider War Bow: Terrible Split
tayuya has Demonic Flute: Illusionary Warriors Manipulating Melody
sakon and ukon have Parasite Demon Demolition Technique.
it was lazy of them not to do this.

Naruto_Rasengan
February 23, 2012, 08:40 PM
do you guys think they will add all the side characters to the storm 3? i hope all of the support characters from this time around will be playable in the next game. they better be actually. i know the body guards were abit iffy because they havn't shown much but all the storm 1 supports should have been full characters. they all had atleast one jutsu already from the first game and then each one has shown a jutsu that could be an ultimate.

Yeah, especially if it's not going to be until the end of the series. We can expect a massive roster, and I cannot see any valid reason CC2 could come up with not to add these characters. We have had The sound 5, Kurenai and Anko playable in the past, so it's a pretty piss poor excuse that they don't have sufficient data to create interesting move-sets, but this is only Storm 2.5.

I can understand Support only in Generations, but further down the track we will absolutely have all of the information we need about their move-sets, and it's honestly never stopped them before.

DEATHBOTT
February 23, 2012, 09:00 PM
yeah haha the naruto games on wii have baki and yugao that anbu chick from kakashi's old squad who kishi completely forgot, and they have nearly no moves atall shown, i think baki has 1 haha. i want all of the parents of the konoha 11 to be playable too. man im drooling thinking about the next installment haha.

NinjaStar
February 23, 2012, 09:58 PM
What about the anime cutscenes with the remake of Naruto vs Deidara, vs Kakuzu, vs Orochimaru vs Sasuke?

And Itachi vs Kisame and Minato vs Kakashi?

Its suppossed to be 65 minute anime features right?

Yeah i know, im not sure whats going on. The only ones i have seen are the gaara vs sasuke, Naruto's flash back, sasuke's flashback, senju vs madara, a re-telling of the end of the jariya/pain fight, minato meeting naruto, and i think im forgetting one more. Idk. Like there is supposed to be 60 minutes worth but so far each video is like 1 to 4 minutes long. So either there is going to be a few extremely long ones or there are going to be A LOT of short ones. So far im highly disappointed. I haven't seen or heard anything about sage naruto vs ms sasuke or any of the other fights you mentioned. I have seen snip its of them but they were in the intro. When i saw their stories being played through it didn't show them. The Gaara one was cool but thats it.

NaruHina-X
February 23, 2012, 10:09 PM
Yeah i know, im not sure whats going on. The only ones i have seen are the gaara vs sasuke, Naruto's flash back, sasuke's flashback, senju vs madara, a re-telling of the end of the jariya/pain fight, minato meeting naruto, and i think im forgetting one more. Idk. Like there is supposed to be 60 minutes worth but so far each video is like 1 to 4 minutes long. So either there is going to be a few extremely long ones or there are going to be A LOT of short ones. So far im highly disappointed. I haven't seen or heard anything about sage naruto vs ms sasuke or any of the other fights you mentioned. I have seen snip its of them but they were in the intro. When i saw their stories being played through it didn't show them. The Gaara one was cool but thats it.

Maybe that its supposed to be a secret to unlock the anime fight scenes. I know that Naruto vs Deidara seemed to be cut off right when Naruto attack Dediara used some spinning kick then after that Deidara flys off and use his bombs. Short ones I'm ok with, it hasn't reached its 60 minutes. We haven't seen Killer Bee's and Itachi's, and Kakashi's yet.

Masterpice
February 24, 2012, 05:10 AM

Lazy was when they skiped Haku and Zabuza arc in the first game...that was annoying. I hope that if they make us wait long time for the next game like to the end of the manga then they will do every character that is there...I want to play as every Edo tensei and all shinobi from the war that made more than just be a part of the group. Oh and in the story mode I want free running and fights against multiple enemies[white zetsus] like in the Impact game[I guess it's this one]

BTW: I would love to play as 7 swordsmen....If they don't know what combo they can give to those characters or what jutsu and ultimate then for god's sake ask Kishi. I need some real villians and "evil" characters because I don't really like to play fights like Hinata vs. Shino or whoever because I need to see the point in their fight.

NaruHina-X
February 24, 2012, 08:48 AM
Does anyone have the game and know if there is like 60 minute anime scenes? I mean so far the we've seen Naruto, Minato, Sasuke, Gaara and Madara's story mode cutscenes except Kakashi, Itachi and Killer B.

But shouldn't there be the anime fight short scenes such as the opening showed Naruto vs Sasuke filler fight, Naruto vs Deidara, Naruto vs Orochimaru and Naruto vs Kakuzu?

NAM61
February 24, 2012, 09:14 AM

i dont think it was lazy just that people did not care much of the those characters in japan. people did not see them important to be fully playable. also in this game the people who have story lines in it did not fight these people. if neji had his own story line as long as the others who fought the sound 4 they would have been playable not just support.

NinjaStar
February 24, 2012, 01:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjCJ5FLzm8&feature=plcp&context=C3ec7b27UDOEgsToPDskLHVzKjotCdwas8WvV-LCaV <- Sasuke's story opening.

As far as i can tell all the anime footage is shown either in the beginning of their respective story mode, after it, or both. And they are all really short. I have seen quite a few of them now and only need to see i think 2 more. Im hoping after the game is fully beat they unlock a lot of secret material or something because at this rate the "60+ minutes of unseen anime content" was either a vast exaggeration or a typo.

NaruHina-X
February 24, 2012, 02:03 PM
Where is the 60 minute ova that it was talking about?

Lelo
February 24, 2012, 03:20 PM
Just played the demo and it was pointless and a waste of time, just like the last one.

NinjaStar
February 24, 2012, 04:05 PM
Where is the 60 minute ova that it was talking about?

Lol they lied to us...

NaruHina-X
February 24, 2012, 04:35 PM
There has to be something you have to unlock the 65 minute anime footage.

Tayz
February 24, 2012, 05:37 PM
tons of new videos!!

Naruto Generations: Ultimate Jutsus from All 72 Characters Video (http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/02/naruto-generations-ultimate-jutsus-from-all-72-characters/)

Naruto Generations Gameplay Videos in Gorgeous 1080p (http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/02/naruto-generations-gameplay-videos-in-gorgeous-1080p/)

HD Anime Style Videos of 8 Stories from Naruto Generations (http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/02/hd-anime-style-videos-of-8-stories-from-naruto-generations/)

BuNKiTZ
February 25, 2012, 03:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjCJ5FLzm8&feature=plcp&context=C3ec7b27UDOEgsToPDskLHVzKjotCdwas8WvV-LCaV <- Sasuke's story opening.

As far as i can tell all the anime footage is shown either in the beginning of their respective story mode, after it, or both. And they are all really short. I have seen quite a few of them now and only need to see i think 2 more. Im hoping after the game is fully beat they unlock a lot of secret material or something because at this rate the "60+ minutes of unseen anime content" was either a vast exaggeration or a typo.

Wow. That's quite disappointing. So you've watched most, if not all, of the story modes already? Hmm... I hope that they didn't exaggerate... >_<

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/02/hd-anime-style-videos-of-8-stories-from-naruto-generations/
If you check the videos in that link, which are of the anime-cutscenes from 8 of the 10 stories, it'll add up to 52:38 minutes. So I'm pretty sure there's going to be 60+ total minutes worth of new anime content :)

Masterpice
February 25, 2012, 07:06 AM
It's a pitty that Tobirama, Hashirama, Masked Man, Danzou, Minato[war] won't be in the next game cause I would love to play as those characters but I don't think taht they're worth of buying this game...I would be more Happy if Cyber Connect would give those as DLC or whatever.

BuNKiTZ
February 25, 2012, 10:27 AM
It's a pitty that Tobirama, Hashirama, Masked Man, Danzou, Minato[war] won't be in the next game cause I would love to play as those characters but I don't think taht they're worth of buying this game...I would be more Happy if Cyber Connect would give those as DLC or whatever.

What makes you think they won't be in the next game???

Smerten
February 25, 2012, 10:39 AM
Lol they lied to us...

There has to be something you have to unlock the 65 minute anime footage.

It's spread throughout the story mode. Each character gets several anime scenes in their story which all add up to 65+ min. That was revealed ages ago. People thinking 65 minutes of non-stop anime, like an ova of some sort, have just misinterpreted the news.

NinjaStar
February 25, 2012, 02:38 PM
It's spread throughout the story mode. Each character gets several anime scenes in their story which all add up to 65+ min. That was revealed ages ago. People thinking 65 minutes of non-stop anime, like an ova of some sort, have just misinterpreted the news.

No nobody thought it was going to be 60 minutes straight but until all those videos were released yesterday everyone was skeptical. I guess i underestimated how much time all the videos were. When i was watching them(before they were all posted in one place) they all felt like they were a minute or two long. I guess its because there are no subtitles and i didn't stop to look at the time.

Masterpice
February 25, 2012, 02:56 PM
What makes you think they won't be in the next game???

Guess.

Smerten
February 25, 2012, 05:01 PM
Guess.

-_- they're gonna keep all characters from the previous games dude... Except for Lars ofcourse, everyone already misses him in Generations.... bless him ;)

Zachc2009
February 25, 2012, 05:19 PM
I have a sneaky suspicion they might make some support characters available here on the roster first then as DLC for the Japanese players after.. good way of rewarding us for our patience.

Masterpice
February 25, 2012, 05:58 PM
-_- they're gonna keep all characters from the previous games dude... Except for Lars ofcourse, everyone already misses him in Generations.... bless him ;)

Wanna bet? That would happen in the perfect world...I just hope that they will allow us to play as every ET...then they will do Naruto UNS generetions 2 and you will have every character...and like 8 Narutos and Sasukes :p

BuNKiTZ
February 25, 2012, 06:19 PM
Wanna bet? That would happen in the perfect world...I just hope that they will allow us to play as every ET...then they will do Naruto UNS generetions 2 and you will have every character...and like 8 Narutos and Sasukes :p

They had all the previous characters (except the "special" ones) for Accel 2, and it just wouldn't make sense to get rid of them for the next game so I'm pretty sure they'll all be there. As for who I'd like to be in the next game, I guess the Seven Swordsmen would be cool, and the Jinchuriki, definitely Madara Uchiha, you know, the real one. Oh and Eternal Mangekyou Sasuke, plus an improved Itachi with the Yasaka Magatama move or whatever you call that one with the Magatama. Oh and of course the Kages. I didn't say all the Edo Tenseis cause some of them would be kinda pointless, like Sai's brother. Hmm... I wonder if Kinkaku and Ginakaku would make it...??

Masterpice
February 26, 2012, 04:36 AM
They had all the previous characters (except the "special" ones) for Accel 2, and it just wouldn't make sense to get rid of them for the next game so I'm pretty sure they'll all be there. As for who I'd like to be in the next game, I guess the Seven Swordsmen would be cool, and the Jinchuriki, definitely Madara Uchiha, you know, the real one. Oh and Eternal Mangekyou Sasuke, plus an improved Itachi with the Yasaka Magatama move or whatever you call that one with the Magatama. Oh and of course the Kages. I didn't say all the Edo Tenseis cause some of them would be kinda pointless, like Sai's brother. Hmm... I wonder if Kinkaku and Ginakaku would make it...??

If they want to give us next game after the whole Manga will be over or at least part 2 then I want the whole shabang...Every Edo[Who's techniques were shown: Old Kages, Madara, Akatsuki, Kinkau Ginkau(They could be made like Pein or separately, Kimmimaro, Hanzou those with steam and explosion kekkei genkai would be nice but I guess there wasn't enough of them[As support maybe]) seven swordsmen, Jinchurikis and there's more...I guess] As for normal characters I would really like if you would be right and they would give us whole Generations roster...or at least Kisame, Danzou, Hashirama, Tobirama, Masked Man and those more interesting. I wonder If we will get more then just Bee, A and Darui from Cloud and Who could be in the game from Iwagakure[Tsuchikage Maybe those Kage guardians[not as support] Father of this girl etc. ] and Kirigakure[I guess Mizukage, Ao and Chōjūrō].

Zachc2009
February 26, 2012, 08:07 AM
Of course they are gonna keep the first and second hokages for storm 3.. Edo Madara will be in there too.

People say "Oh Storm 3 won't have enough content" The very same thing was said about storm 1.. Everyone will get an upgrade whether it be an outfit or a new jutsu.

Masterpice
February 26, 2012, 08:26 AM
Of course they are gonna keep the first and second hokages for storm 3.. Edo Madara will be in there too.

People say "Oh Storm 3 won't have enough content" The very same thing was said about storm 1.. Everyone will get an upgrade whether it be an outfit or a new jutsu.

Well there was no enough content in Storm1 and they left out very important characters like Zetsu and Haku. Wheater they're cool or not 4 of the sound were important too and there was more then enough content in the manga to do those characters more than just support.

Zachc2009
February 26, 2012, 10:43 AM
Well there was no enough content in Storm1 and they left out very important characters like Zetsu and Haku. Wheater they're cool or not 4 of the sound were important too and there was more then enough content in the manga to do those characters more than just support.

Fair point on Haku but Zetsu showcased no jutsu or fighting style.. nor did I have alot of airtime.. Given the uproar about them being included as mains then put on as support its safe to say that CC2 are trying to sort something out.

BuNKiTZ
February 26, 2012, 11:45 AM
Why do people think Storm 3 won't have enough content?? That's ridiculous. It's going to be the last game, or at least one that will cover the story up to the end of Naruto. There's no reason for CC2 not to go all out and make it the best anime/manga-based game ever. EVER. It's gonna be great. I'm pretty sure Kishi's gonna help out again and like, help make the support-only characters fully playable by giving CC2 more info about their fighting styles/techniques and Jutsus and all that.

And yeah... I still don't think Zetsu should be in the game though... Or maybe, I donno. He's never really done anything, I mean, his clones are used for the war as Tobi's army, but they never really showed them fighting (i think...) so it's kinda unlikely. But if they can somehow make it all work for the next game then great! :D

liangbi
February 26, 2012, 04:11 PM
Unless Naruto is ending in the next 20-30 chapters Storm 3 won't be the last game

Masterpice
February 27, 2012, 08:51 AM
Unless Naruto is ending in the next 20-30 chapters Storm 3 won't be the last game

20-30 chapters??? I expect that just Naruto vs. Sasuke will last longer than this so it would be impossible.

vagabond87
February 28, 2012, 02:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_VWWTyRPzo
Well here we have fight between 1st Hokage and Madara- it was already discussed but I have one question..
Madara here is using his EMS power, he is rewinding time- did Kishimoto confirmed this as his EMS power?

AAAAAAAAAAAnd here http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ERWyXkofjcw#! at 1:36, on the right we have some Uchiha looking like Tobie here
http://www.mangareader.net/93-57473-8/naruto/chapter-510.html

Zachc2009
February 28, 2012, 12:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_VWWTyRPzo
Well here we have fight between 1st Hokage and Madara- it was already discussed but I have one question..
Madara here is using his EMS power, he is rewinding time- did Kishimoto confirmed this as his EMS power?

AAAAAAAAAAAnd here http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ERWyXkofjcw#! at 1:36, on the right we have some Uchiha looking like Tobie here
http://www.mangareader.net/93-57473-8/naruto/chapter-510.html

No its not rewinding time.. I don't know if you recall the ep of Sasuke acquiring his third tomoe on his Sharingan and being able to read Naruto's moves better? Well I think this is it.

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

Oh and for everyone in Europe the demo is now on Xbox!!

As far as I'm aware it hasn't been put on EU PSN but probs will in the next few days.

matsemann08
February 28, 2012, 01:14 PM
Hihi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV7ySFN2jZY&feature=player_embedded

Masterpice
February 28, 2012, 01:41 PM
But he didn't read his moves...he fought with him and then he rewind it to fight it again so....I don't think it's the same thing. If it's not rewinding ability then this is foreseeing ability. Like in the movie "Next"...Guy was able to see few second forward....

NinjaStar
February 28, 2012, 02:04 PM
But he didn't read his moves...he fought with him and then he rewind it to fight it again so....I don't think it's the same thing. If it's not rewinding ability then this is foreseeing ability. Like in the movie "Next"...Guy was able to see few second forward....

Thats what the Sharingan's predictive ability is. Like Zach2009 said Sasuke showed it in his fight against Naruto at VOTE when he awakened his third tomoe. He saw what moves naruto was going to do before he did them and time his attacks accordingly. Madara didn't rewind anything, he just saw/predicted what was going to happen and planned accordingly.

KiSwordsman
February 28, 2012, 02:20 PM
Thats what the Sharingan's predictive ability is. Like Sharingan 2009 said Sasuke showed it in his fight against Naruto at VOTE when he awakened his third tomoe. He saw what moves naruto was going to do before he did them and time his attacks accordingly. Madara didn't rewind anything, he just saw/predicted what was going to happen and planned accordingly.

That's the weird thing though. When the Sharingan predicts something, it only predicted things that the opponent will do. And even then it only predicts the actions a few seconds before they happen. Madara seemed to not only predict what Hashirama would do in the span of maybe 45 seconds, but he also predicted what he would do. So that's why it seems more like a time manipulation technique than the Sharingan's regular prediction ability.

NinjaStar
February 28, 2012, 02:36 PM
That's the weird thing though. When the Sharingan predicts something, it only predicted things that the opponent will do. And even then it only predicts the actions a few seconds before they happen. Madara seemed to not only predict what Hashirama would do in the span of maybe 45 seconds, but he also predicted what he would do. So that's why it seems more like a time manipulation technique than the Sharingan's regular prediction ability.

Well the sharingan can predict the path objects are going to take. Like how itachi saw through sasuke's shadow windmill shuriken tech. So madara just saw through the smoke screen and predicted that he would get attacked a certain way and he would need to counter a certain way.

KiSwordsman
February 28, 2012, 04:23 PM
Well the sharingan can predict the path objects are going to take. Like how itachi saw through sasuke's shadow windmill shuriken tech. So madara just saw through the smoke screen and predicted that he would get attacked a certain way and he would need to counter a certain way.

Okay so I just watched the whole thing, and it honestly didn't look like the sharingan prediction ability. Not only does Madara see what's going to happen, but what actually happens rewinds and Madara goes about the situation in a completely different way.

Instead of blocking the projectile, he hopped on Karama's back and had him fire a biju bomb. That seems a lot like time manipulation to me.

NinjaStar
February 28, 2012, 10:38 PM
Okay so I just watched the whole thing, and it honestly didn't look like the sharingan prediction ability. Not only does Madara see what's going to happen, but what actually happens rewinds and Madara goes about the situation in a completely different way.

Instead of blocking the projectile, he hopped on Karama's back and had him fire a biju bomb. That seems a lot like time manipulation to me.

Well im basing it just being prediction off the fact that you can see his eyes moving quickly back and forth trying to track everything and also the fact that even in the end his shoulder still got cut. I mean why not just reverse time so you weren't in that situation at all. Like don't try to fight the weapons off, just jump away onto the 9 tails or something(he didn't flee until cut). The fact that he was only predicting means that he can still be hit if his body can't keep up. The reasons it looks the way it does(time manipulation) are likely because of two reasons. 1. because the creators of the game wanted to animate something cool and 2. maybe ems increases the prediction ability in a similar way gaining tomoe does. I would love it to be a time manipulating power but its just the sharingan's prediction.

matsemann08
February 29, 2012, 05:47 AM
3 seconds K.O. "glitch"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X50UFY30xG8&feature=player_embedded

Rarhyx
February 29, 2012, 07:03 AM
great -.-

ricardDvs
February 29, 2012, 07:46 AM
there was that problem in the 2nd game too

matsemann08
February 29, 2012, 08:16 AM
I know. Never seen it used succesfully online though.
And it's no handicap. It works because Hinata's palm rotation holds the opponent in place and Pain's Shinra Tensei hits the opponent more than once. You can see this if you look at the team gauge, it builds up so fast because Pain's jutsu hits the opponent multiple times.

Duc :D
February 29, 2012, 10:38 AM
Im currently playing the demo on ps3 sick sick sick intro awesome <3 gameplay isnt much different from the previous game but well it was pretty good so i dont mind

edit: lol was shocked when it said release on march 13th, QQ why is NA getting it 2 weeks before europe ... as far as I can tell substitution jutus is really smooth now and has its own bar, guess you guys knew that alrdy I havent been following news so closely. Also Some standard characters like post timeskip nin tails sharingan have some new taijutsu moves, pretty sweet, and damn I wanna play tobi-madara now.

I dont like how substitution only works on l2 now.. always used it on R2...keke

BuNKiTZ
February 29, 2012, 10:44 AM
cool... O_O though, it wouldn't be fair when to whoever gets hit by it

Zachc2009
February 29, 2012, 04:28 PM
29 days!!!!

matsemann08
February 29, 2012, 08:14 PM
Wait what?!
Just played the demo and in the credits it says Nolan North does Madara's english voice o.O
That guy is everywere :p
Including:
Desmond in Assassin's Creed
Drake in Uncharted
Spaaaaaaace Core and Turrets in Portal 2
The Penguin in Batman AC
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nolan_North#Video_game_roles
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0636046/#Actor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DB-Fw6yxAcE

BuNKiTZ
March 01, 2012, 12:41 AM
Wait what?!
Just played the demo and in the credits it says Nolan North does Madara's english voice o.O
That guy is everywere :p
Including:
Desmond in Assassin's Creed
Drake in Uncharted
Spaaaaaaace Core and Turrets in Portal 2
The Penguin in Batman AC
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nolan_North#Video_game_roles
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0636046/#Actor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DB-Fw6yxAcE

Well what do you know, he does! It says so on Wikipedia too. Damn, he is just amazing! He did an amazing job with Nathan Drake, an even more awesome one with Penguin in Arkham City and now Madara! Nolan North is awesome! XD

theo_mm
March 01, 2012, 05:43 PM
Just got mine today! Uploaded some vids:

Haku [Masked] VS Kimimaro:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzvnGZAeFnE

Hashirama VS Tsunade:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbDiTuHI3UQ

PTS Temari vs PTS Ten Ten:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OighEUUqv_8

Danzo VS Tsunade:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM7Aorct7WE

Ay [Raikage] VS Gaara:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX2ybLTJV_o

Uploading more on my channel :) Taking request's too!

stuj
March 01, 2012, 06:16 PM
How cn u download the survival mode

Kozar927
March 01, 2012, 06:22 PM
Oh theo. your here too. lol
whats up

Smerten
March 01, 2012, 06:23 PM

Hashirama VS Tsunade:

Danzo VS Tsunade:

Ay [Raikage] VS Gaara:

Awesome vids! Can you confirm when you have all characters if it's possible to start a free battle in awakened state? Probably not, but haven't seen anything about that.

theo_mm
March 01, 2012, 06:26 PM
Oh theo. your here too. lol
whats up

LOL Yes I am :P

Awesome vids! Can you confirm when you have all characters if it's possible to start a free battle in awakened state? Probably not, but haven't seen anything about that.

Got them all! lol But no unfortunately you can't start battle's awakened :(

istheman
March 01, 2012, 06:29 PM
So I take it there is no free roam in this game? :-_- I dont know if I am gonna get it now :sad

Kozar927
March 01, 2012, 06:32 PM
No free roam has been confirmed since the game was announced. Like its really really old news

theo_mm
March 01, 2012, 06:38 PM
Kozar speaks the truth lol It was always mentioned that Story mode would be simple ^.^

KiSwordsman
March 01, 2012, 07:20 PM
I honestly prefer the way they did story mode in this game to storm 2. I mean ultimately, the free roam mode was only needed to unlock Hokage suit Naruto, which was just sage Naruto in a Hokage suit. You could unlock all other characters by gaining points in free battle mode.

matsemann08
March 01, 2012, 08:17 PM
Well, the boss battles in story mode was awesome! There you kinda got the long ougis that you were complaining about. It also extended the single player game.
The story was really well told for a game, it included flashbacks and backstory on characters. Voice actors did better in some areas of the game than in the anime.

liangbi
March 01, 2012, 08:51 PM
Minato vs Tobi & Kyubi in Story mode with Storm 2 style would have been epic while in this game it seems less than ordinary add to that the soundtrack of the stage doesn't fit the fight at all(in my opinion atleast). Hopefully storm 3 will have good story mode taking from where storm 2 left

BuNKiTZ
March 02, 2012, 01:31 AM

Hashirama VS Tsunade:

Danzo VS Tsunade:

Ay [Raikage] VS Gaara:

I haven't watched the other videos but the A vs. Gaara fight was awesome! Though, you recorded that umm, what's the term again, off-screen? Cause it looks really good despite being recorded off screen! :D

Also, I've been wondering, what happened to Guy's Asakujaku? I saw that his new Ougi is Hirudora, so where's Asakujaku?? :-/

NinjaStar
March 02, 2012, 07:56 AM
I haven't watched the other videos but the A vs. Gaara fight was awesome! Though, you recorded that umm, what's the term again, off-screen? Cause it looks really good despite being recorded off screen! :D

Also, I've been wondering, what happened to Guy's Asakujaku? I saw that his new Ougi is Hirudora, so where's Asakujaku?? :-/

It got replaced similar to how gaara's old Ougi got removed.

BuNKiTZ
March 02, 2012, 10:55 AM

Seriously?? WTF!? They could have at least given players the option to switch between the two like they did with Kakashi's Kamui and Raikiri-whatchamacallit! D:
Oh well, they better fix that for the next game... >.>

Zachc2009
March 02, 2012, 11:40 AM

Hashirama VS Tsunade:

Danzo VS Tsunade:

Ay [Raikage] VS Gaara:

Some of us have to wait 28 days cause our xbox/ps3 aren't region free :(

I'm so jealous of you rn, aren't you having a hard time reading the n stuff?

theo_mm
March 02, 2012, 11:55 AM

Actually Gaara's old ougi is still in lol

Not really :P It was a bit hard to get into online, but someone explained it to me... And now I know where to go :) I'm getting the EU version as well ^.^

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Yeah! My camera's really good! :) and yeah Asakujaku is gone sadly

Naruto_Rasengan
March 02, 2012, 11:57 AM

All PS3 games are region free. I ordered the NA copy from Amazon, I should get it on the 16th if not sooner and I'm based in Australia.

ZERO PHOENIX
March 02, 2012, 12:10 PM
Is Madara in this thing? I don't give a crap about Tobi but if Madara is in this game I'm totally getting it.

Zachc2009
March 02, 2012, 12:35 PM
Is Madara in this thing? I don't give a crap about Tobi but if Madara is in this game I'm totally getting it.

No unfortunately but they have Tobi W/chains in the game

NinjaStar
March 02, 2012, 03:39 PM
Actually Gaara's old ougi is still in lol

Really Lol? So he has 2 ougi? Does that mean Gai does two? I had heard differently.

ZERO PHOENIX
March 02, 2012, 04:44 PM
No unfortunately but they have Tobi W/chains in the game

Oh darn it.

Masterpice
March 02, 2012, 05:26 PM
I don't know if anyone posted it before but:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM9XzKATHsU&feature=related

theo_mm
March 05, 2012, 06:17 PM
Really Lol? So he has 2 ougi? Does that mean Gai does two? I had heard differently.

There are two TS Gaara's, Kage arc Gaara with a new Ougi and old UNS2 Gaara... Unfortunately Gai hasn't got 2 :(

Oh btw guys, you should join this site:

http://kaizokuden.net

It's like MH, Viz and Gfaqs put together... It's awesome, if any of you do join, I'd appreciate it if you put my username which is theo_mm in the referral box :)

Zachc2009
March 05, 2012, 09:03 PM
Preordered and paid for in advance from a site thats notorious for delivering early

I intend to be pwning Curryman a few others on the 30th

NAM61
March 05, 2012, 10:25 PM
my ps3 account name is sjj_sage if anyone want to play an online match when the game is out

Curryman
March 05, 2012, 10:32 PM
And so it begins! Xbox Gamertag is Dash D Kadet. I will be beating the story mode first though before giving online a try. I got a special message for that guy that picks Sasori or Chiyo every match...

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/227/9/9/come_at_me_bro_by_powerhispala-d46pvg5.png

Naruto_Rasengan
March 06, 2012, 05:28 AM
For those of you who don't have me from Storm 2 on PS3 here's my PSN: Shoryusengan.

theo_mm
March 06, 2012, 06:40 AM
Got you ;P Definately need to do a tourny!

ricardDvs
March 06, 2012, 06:54 AM
add me too, cristianoricky16

currently going for the "all titles trophy" in the 2nd one, the last trophy be4 platinum

St_Peter
March 06, 2012, 09:19 AM
Add me too, if you want , Uchiha_Pedro

And yeah we all have to do a tournment xD

ZERO PHOENIX
March 06, 2012, 03:40 PM
Just heard a rumor that Madara is going to make it. Could it be true? Or is it still just Tobi?

liangbi
March 06, 2012, 04:29 PM
Just heard a rumor that Madara is going to make it. Could it be true? Or is it still just Tobi?
Only Tobi & The Masked Man

ZERO PHOENIX
March 06, 2012, 04:53 PM
Only Tobi & The Masked Man

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Suzaku
March 06, 2012, 06:52 PM

16 months passed between the release of Storm 2 and Storm G. That's about 60 chapters (6-7 volumes) of manga.

At the very least, when the next Storm game is released the World War arc will be finished in the anime and the manga will likely be well into the next story arc, which may very well be the last story arc.

And if CC2 chooses to delay the game a bit more (say, 24 months instead of 16), that would be close to 100 chapters down the road from now.

At any rate, to say that Storm 3 won't include enough content is absurd. The World War arc will dramatically increase the roster. They could easily add 20 new characters to the cast just using the shinobi that Kabuto reanimates.

matsemann08
March 07, 2012, 02:44 PM
By the end of the war we'll have:

Rinnegan Tobi
Madara
Around 30 Edo Tenseis (Akatsuki, Jinchuurikis, Kages, Hanzou, Dan, Neji's dad, Kimimaro, Haku, Asuma, Chiyo, Sai's brother, Seven Swordsmen???, +++)
Zetsu
Kabutomaru
Mifune
War versions/costumes for all/some of the kid characters??? (New techniques at least)
Support from Generation playable.
Rikudo Naruto.
Friendly Kyuubi Naruto.
EMS Sasuke
That's a lot of new potential characters :)

Curryman
March 07, 2012, 09:34 PM
Just pre-ordered my copy of Generation for the 13th. I also tried to play Storm 2 to warm up a little bit.
Storm 2 NEVER AGAIN

Played 10 matches and lost all 10. I wasn't even mad those guys got the broken mechanics down to a science There was plenty of:
Kakashi Ougi spamming
Kisame guard breaking
Minato ninja moves the entire match looking for opening
Modded Controller users
Throw Spammers
Waiting for me to pick a character and support and me confirming so I cannot undo my pick then swiftly picking a character that is made to exactly counter everything I picked

I'm even more pumped for Generations because the 4 KNJ limit will solve 90% of the rage. Not to mention not being able to see who your opponent chooses. If you're tempted to play Storm 2...DON'T DO IT.

Zachc2009
March 07, 2012, 09:40 PM
Just pre-ordered my copy of Generation for the 13th. I also tried to play Storm 2 to warm up a little bit.
Storm 2 NEVER AGAIN

Played 10 matches and lost all 10. I wasn't even mad those guys got the broken mechanics down to a science There was plenty of:
Kakashi Ougi spamming
Kisame guard breaking
Minato ninja moves the entire match looking for opening
Modded Controller users
Throw Spammers
Waiting for me to pick a character and support and me confirming so I cannot undo my pick then swiftly picking a character that is made to exactly counter everything I picked

I'm even more pumped for Generations because the 4 KNJ limit will solve 90% of the rage. Not to mention not being able to see who your opponent chooses. If you're tempted to play Storm 2...DON'T DO IT.

IFKR I bent my copy of storm 2 now its not working LOL, I'll get my copy on the 30th then pwn you a few times if you like.

ricardDvs
March 08, 2012, 05:46 AM
haha.

I loved the Itachi-Kisame duo.
Worked like a charm. Brb just ordering my limited edition.

Zachc2009
March 09, 2012, 11:41 AM
Ordered mine of Shopto and paid for Next Day delivery.. they said they would dispatch it on tuesday at the earlies so I could be playing it by the 28th AHhHHHH!H!H!

Naruto_Rasengan
March 10, 2012, 02:17 AM
Got you ;P Definately need to do a tourny!

Hopefully my copy arrives on Thursday. I'll be completing story mode before getting too into online battles so I can have a play with all the characters, but definitely looking forward to it!

BuNKiTZ
March 10, 2012, 12:16 PM
So uhh, any of you guys know how to do this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAEgnKsOHaI&list=UUudIY7_1bL5fvl0KEYdZFLw&index=1&feature=plcp
I'm assuming it isn't just simpy pressing the commands for Ultimate Jutsu but rather involves the ninja move? Though, I was able to pull something like that off in the demo, but with a Jutsu instead of the Ultimate. With Sage Naruto's air combo, right when I land I just press Triangle then Circle and presto, Rasenrengan! :D

Zachc2009
March 10, 2012, 12:51 PM
So uhh, any of you guys know how to do this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAEgnKsOHaI&list=UUudIY7_1bL5fvl0KEYdZFLw&index=1&feature=plcp
I'm assuming it isn't just simpy pressing the commands for Ultimate Jutsu but rather involves the ninja move? Though, I was able to pull something like that off in the demo, but with a Jutsu instead of the Ultimate. With Sage Naruto's air combo, right when I land I just press Triangle then Circle and presto, Rasenrengan! :D

The key to that is timing.. Generations makes it easier though as it is alot more faster.. I was playing the demo 2 days ago and got 50 hits through doing Naruto's air combo on sasuke then cancelling it just as he goes to punch them down to the ground..

Lelo
March 10, 2012, 07:46 PM
PSN - Lelo819

i also play some MW3 if anyone wants to play together

BuNKiTZ
March 11, 2012, 12:48 PM
The key to that is timing.. Generations makes it easier though as it is alot more faster.. I was playing the demo 2 days ago and got 50 hits through doing Naruto's air combo on sasuke then cancelling it just as he goes to punch them down to the ground..

the guy in the video doesn't even use the chakra dash cancel. either that or I just can't see the yellow spark. I remember reading somewhere something about doing a ninja move or simply jumping sideways during a combo to cancel your combo or something...

theo_mm
March 11, 2012, 08:41 PM
Found a glitch for the Hiruzen VS Orochimaru stage:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFk8ObJRR1k&feature=player_detailpage

It's awesome, you can't go far out... But it's still nice xD

Curryman
March 12, 2012, 07:29 PM
Here is a new video with a hour and a half of footage. The best part, footage of online battles (ABOUT 30 minutes in). Gives you a heads up on what kind of antics to expect and the guy leaves his mic on so the rage is priceless. (Prepare for the Obito spammers)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NkJlJvJE2zI#t=1710s

KiSwordsman
March 12, 2012, 08:43 PM
Oh my god that obito shit is more annoying than rasengan on repeat

Naruto_Rasengan
March 12, 2012, 10:28 PM
Oh my god that obito shit is more annoying than rasengan on repeat

Is it too difficult to Ninja Move or simply run around it or is it too fast? I don't really rate that guy at all, has anyone else with some skill played against it?

Curryman
March 13, 2012, 12:40 AM
Is it too difficult to Ninja Move or simply run around it or is it too fast? I don't really rate that guy at all, has anyone else with some skill played against it?

I have played plenty of fireball trio's in Storm 2.

Well to me it seems like the problem is he also has two supports that shoot fireballs and Obito's and PTS Sasuke's fireballs actually follow you to an extent. Also he seems to rush you while using his supports to either start an attack during your ninja moves or to make you waste your 4 knj's. An average/new player can easily and understandably get overwhelmed by this.

I think I would give the guy a taste of his own medicine with a Kisame, Suigetsu and Zabuza combo. Also Kakashi and Susanoo Sasuke's ougis will easily put his little sheningans to rest. You can also use tobi as support since he instantly teleports with mines while Obito is busy doing a fireball.

Zachc2009
March 13, 2012, 07:03 AM
To all of you who have got the game today congrats I am jealous but just gonna have to be patient.

Oh and to Curryman.. Train whilst you can because we're going to have a rematch and its going to play out a bit differently then last time.

Xerous
March 13, 2012, 07:18 AM
Here's all the info card passwords and for those interested my Gamertag is CrimsonDuo

2MFFXGNKWL
8CTCJFSQ6L
C0DGMFHCCD
KTS46B3JUP
L3PAK7BPUM
F515Q009CE
L6N0B1XT65
MUW7LMT1WG
MMD4M2BK7K
MKKLMC7CWF
MB3GA4DK88
LMTA6QSEJV
PLESLFPVKK
R8JE3QS6QT
R4C43XB8PD
QTBT1W97M2
QCS5D53XBA
Q8M8P2J295
PSA21VB6M2
PQVG0KUCL0
S85PRDRU1T
S5JVSL6DDC
RE6KE7GPCC
SAUFE2T72U
U3GQH7R65P
U59BHXUEF3
UFG3GKQJ5B
UL4KS3Q2SU
TVQ7HC2PQ5
TH9NGBKRFF
TEP2FTPH4A
SKJERP5K15
VG63VA3W6D
V9TW64S2JJ
VLGL6FEQSU
W1X6BJWX5C
WH0BJBA5HF
W57HWX4B7S
XH5G7ASAHD
XVN2VPX5TT
2LM5CHLVX1
3ET93PHNNM
0LP3WPBQ7B
XXPF0EMWKV
8EJ57XFMJ3
BL770WJT70
CJE20EPKWV
6PF63C1C35
MSJ1BFU4JB
KE84GXKREE
JSB8UFKXHL
GWQ8EKCNEG
EL52EVS00X
NDD9LG0LV0
UTG4GWQ65P
UMK7SHU2QQ
UCM26NV9TW
QEB22X9LNP
HWR9FKDPFH
VML7SHV3RR
0B7JLNHXA4
00HNWGTFV8
WV72WQ4B7R
0CKC96JGVL
1V8WD29DBJ
1TFLMLP4BE
17769QU0KT
1WQ4WR17VV
2DRA0BDFAR
28G1D0FSBS
39PXPFXEDW
4HB5ELA91R
3USV86L2HM
3J6R2NS6B4
4LTP2Q6U26
5DFQ45CJF0
53HXEB6EQ1
5FUU285P1D
4RTCRU4BWD
6UB06B8FS2
6RQD5KD6GN
6QDPEH0HQL
794L5RFD5J
7KXC71MSTS
7DEDGW26R1
8JPPVC8TUG
8QIVK79N7B
96XD609G54
9FP7L7N1H1
9P8BLJ6FXX
ADUMLGTR7M
ALNQK2L6VS
AQU0KTTFCB
B7JHWCTWU3
BVKHANGBKR
BQ7207JT80
CE8Q9UKG8N
DCF515Q8X9
D53XB9P4LP
CVJVLP6PVS
DS1BXA13LD
ENE5N43M9L
E23G24EB0B
DX0L0382NT
ERCKGKSN1P
F7T1103JNS
F6DTQBCXCF
FMBB22KR0J
GR56DKG1CP
GB7FS2G8EV
G12P36C5QW
H3D14HNF2X
HH88SX6Q4P
HX3CS22CEG
J22C572J3P
JFXC608F44
K1C6VJKXHL
JXF97FR2F7
JMV3HRHBR7
KF4RT7RU4B

Curryman
March 13, 2012, 08:38 AM
Here's all the info card passwords and for those interested my Gamertag is CrimsonDuo

2MFFXGNKWL
8CTCJFSQ6L
C0DGMFHCCD
KTS46B3JUP
L3PAK7BPUM
F515Q009CE
L6N0B1XT65
MUW7LMT1WG
MMD4M2BK7K
MKKLMC7CWF
MB3GA4DK88
LMTA6QSEJV
PLESLFPVKK
R8JE3QS6QT
R4C43XB8PD
QTBT1W97M2
QCS5D53XBA
Q8M8P2J295
PSA21VB6M2
PQVG0KUCL0
S85PRDRU1T
S5JVSL6DDC
RE6KE7GPCC
SAUFE2T72U
U3GQH7R65P
U59BHXUEF3
UFG3GKQJ5B
UL4KS3Q2SU
TVQ7HC2PQ5
TH9NGBKRFF
TEP2FTPH4A
SKJERP5K15
VG63VA3W6D
V9TW64S2JJ
VLGL6FEQSU
W1X6BJWX5C
WH0BJBA5HF
W57HWX4B7S
XH5G7ASAHD
XVN2VPX5TT
2LM5CHLVX1
3ET93PHNNM
0LP3WPBQ7B
XXPF0EMWKV
8EJ57XFMJ3
BL770WJT70
CJE20EPKWV
6PF63C1C35
MSJ1BFU4JB
KE84GXKREE
JSB8UFKXHL
GWQ8EKCNEG
EL52EVS00X
NDD9LG0LV0
UTG4GWQ65P
UMK7SHU2QQ
UCM26NV9TW
QEB22X9LNP
HWR9FKDPFH
VML7SHV3RR
0B7JLNHXA4
00HNWGTFV8
WV72WQ4B7R
0CKC96JGVL
1V8WD29DBJ
1TFLMLP4BE
17769QU0KT
1WQ4WR17VV
2DRA0BDFAR
28G1D0FSBS
39PXPFXEDW
4HB5ELA91R
3USV86L2HM
3J6R2NS6B4
4LTP2Q6U26
5DFQ45CJF0
53HXEB6EQ1
5FUU285P1D
4RTCRU4BWD
6UB06B8FS2
6RQD5KD6GN
6QDPEH0HQL
794L5RFD5J
7KXC71MSTS
7DEDGW26R1
8JPPVC8TUG
8QIVK79N7B
96XD609G54
9FP7L7N1H1
9P8BLJ6FXX
ADUMLGTR7M
ALNQK2L6VS
AQU0KTTFCB
B7JHWCTWU3
BVKHANGBKR
BQ7207JT80
CE8Q9UKG8N
DCF515Q8X9
D53XB9P4LP
CVJVLP6PVS
DS1BXA13LD
ENE5N43M9L
E23G24EB0B
DX0L0382NT
ERCKGKSN1P
F7T1103JNS
F6DTQBCXCF
FMBB22KR0J
GR56DKG1CP
GB7FS2G8EV
G12P36C5QW
H3D14HNF2X
HH88SX6Q4P
HX3CS22CEG
J22C572J3P
JFXC608F44
K1C6VJKXHL
JXF97FR2F7
JMV3HRHBR7
KF4RT7RU4B

Thank You, This is amazing. I thought I would be forced to waste my money on booster packs. Didn't realize all the codes weren't a one time use thing. Will be getting the game today. I will also be recording my online battles especially the ones against you guys!

Rarhyx
March 13, 2012, 10:37 AM
noob question: for what are there codes?
just for the anime cut scenes?

BuNKiTZ
March 13, 2012, 11:03 AM
noob question: for what are there codes?
just for the anime cut scenes?

i believe they unlock special ninja info cards which apparently now have special effects... :|

Lelo
March 13, 2012, 11:46 AM
only 3 more hours till Im off work then Im going to buy it

matsemann08
March 13, 2012, 12:35 PM
First english review I've seen:
Video (http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/03/13/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-generations-video-review?show=HD)
Text (http://ps3.ign.com/articles/122/1220647p1.html)
IGN score:
9.0 Presentation: A very lengthy storyline is somehow streamlined without missing its heart. Not even the anime manages such an immediate, powerful impact sometimes.
9.0 Graphics: Absolutely gorgeous, capturing the tone of both the manga and anime perfectly.
8.0 Sound: Good music can get a bit repetitive. Decent voice work - and the ability for a Japanese language track.
7.0 Gameplay: Simple and very effective, though there is definitely room to layer in complexity without losing accessibility.
9.0 Lasting Appeal: Tons of unlockable characters, stages and online modes. Repeated characters are a bit of a shame.
Overall: 8.5 - Great

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

It's a good thing they got a Naruto fan to review the game. The Storm 2 review said he wasn't familiar with the series.

Rarhyx
March 13, 2012, 01:34 PM
i believe they unlock special ninja info cards which apparently now have special effects... :|

can anyone confirm this?
i was close to buy the collector edition^^

matsemann08
March 13, 2012, 01:40 PM

2MFFXGNKWL
8CTCJFSQ6L
C0DGMFHCCD
KTS46B3JUP
L3PAK7BPUM
F515Q009CE
L6N0B1XT65
MUW7LMT1WG
MMD4M2BK7K
MKKLMC7CWF
MB3GA4DK88
LMTA6QSEJV
PLESLFPVKK
R8JE3QS6QT
R4C43XB8PD
QTBT1W97M2
QCS5D53XBA
Q8M8P2J295
PSA21VB6M2
PQVG0KUCL0
S85PRDRU1T
S5JVSL6DDC
RE6KE7GPCC
SAUFE2T72U
U3GQH7R65P
U59BHXUEF3
UFG3GKQJ5B
UL4KS3Q2SU
TVQ7HC2PQ5
TH9NGBKRFF
TEP2FTPH4A
SKJERP5K15
VG63VA3W6D
V9TW64S2JJ
VLGL6FEQSU
W1X6BJWX5C
WH0BJBA5HF
W57HWX4B7S
XH5G7ASAHD
XVN2VPX5TT
2LM5CHLVX1
3ET93PHNNM
0LP3WPBQ7B
XXPF0EMWKV
8EJ57XFMJ3
BL770WJT70
CJE20EPKWV
6PF63C1C35
MSJ1BFU4JB
KE84GXKREE
JSB8UFKXHL
GWQ8EKCNEG
EL52EVS00X
NDD9LG0LV0
UTG4GWQ65P
UMK7SHU2QQ
UCM26NV9TW
QEB22X9LNP
HWR9FKDPFH
VML7SHV3RR
0B7JLNHXA4
00HNWGTFV8
WV72WQ4B7R
0CKC96JGVL
1V8WD29DBJ
1TFLMLP4BE
17769QU0KT
1WQ4WR17VV
2DRA0BDFAR
28G1D0FSBS
39PXPFXEDW
4HB5ELA91R
3USV86L2HM
3J6R2NS6B4
4LTP2Q6U26
5DFQ45CJF0
53HXEB6EQ1
5FUU285P1D
4RTCRU4BWD
6UB06B8FS2
6RQD5KD6GN
6QDPEH0HQL
794L5RFD5J
7KXC71MSTS
7DEDGW26R1
8JPPVC8TUG
8QIVK79N7B
96XD609G54
9FP7L7N1H1
9P8BLJ6FXX
ADUMLGTR7M
ALNQK2L6VS
AQU0KTTFCB
B7JHWCTWU3
BVKHANGBKR
BQ7207JT80
CE8Q9UKG8N
DCF515Q8X9
D53XB9P4LP
CVJVLP6PVS
DS1BXA13LD
ENE5N43M9L
E23G24EB0B
DX0L0382NT
ERCKGKSN1P
F7T1103JNS
F6DTQBCXCF
FMBB22KR0J
GR56DKG1CP
GB7FS2G8EV
G12P36C5QW
H3D14HNF2X
HH88SX6Q4P
HX3CS22CEG
J22C572J3P
JFXC608F44
K1C6VJKXHL
JXF97FR2F7
JMV3HRHBR7
KF4RT7RU4B

Way to many codes to manualy input in a PS3 or 360 :p

Xerous
March 13, 2012, 02:59 PM
Lol well I just plugged in a keyboard to do some but I hope someone categorizes them by rarity later on.

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

can anyone confirm this?
i was close to buy the collector edition^^

Yes it appears that characters do less damage now but with the right card you be alot stronger,faster etc.

KiSwordsman
March 13, 2012, 03:13 PM
Lol well I just plugged in a keyboard to do some but I hope someone categorizes them by rarity later on.

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Yes it appears that characters do less damage now but with the right card you be alot stronger,faster etc.

Well, that's just all kinds of awesome. I was a little miffed that all the ultimate techniques do the exact same amount of damage.

Curryman
March 13, 2012, 10:16 PM

2MFFXGNKWL
8CTCJFSQ6L
C0DGMFHCCD
KTS46B3JUP
L3PAK7BPUM
F515Q009CE
L6N0B1XT65
MUW7LMT1WG
MMD4M2BK7K
MKKLMC7CWF
MB3GA4DK88
LMTA6QSEJV
PLESLFPVKK
R8JE3QS6QT
R4C43XB8PD
QTBT1W97M2
QCS5D53XBA
Q8M8P2J295
PSA21VB6M2
PQVG0KUCL0
S85PRDRU1T
S5JVSL6DDC
RE6KE7GPCC
SAUFE2T72U
U3GQH7R65P
U59BHXUEF3
UFG3GKQJ5B
UL4KS3Q2SU
TVQ7HC2PQ5
TH9NGBKRFF
TEP2FTPH4A
SKJERP5K15
VG63VA3W6D
V9TW64S2JJ
VLGL6FEQSU
W1X6BJWX5C
WH0BJBA5HF
W57HWX4B7S
XH5G7ASAHD
XVN2VPX5TT
2LM5CHLVX1
3ET93PHNNM
0LP3WPBQ7B
XXPF0EMWKV
8EJ57XFMJ3
BL770WJT70
CJE20EPKWV
6PF63C1C35
MSJ1BFU4JB
KE84GXKREE
JSB8UFKXHL
GWQ8EKCNEG
EL52EVS00X
NDD9LG0LV0
UTG4GWQ65P
UMK7SHU2QQ
UCM26NV9TW
QEB22X9LNP
HWR9FKDPFH
VML7SHV3RR
0B7JLNHXA4
00HNWGTFV8
WV72WQ4B7R
0CKC96JGVL
1V8WD29DBJ
1TFLMLP4BE
17769QU0KT
1WQ4WR17VV
2DRA0BDFAR
28G1D0FSBS
39PXPFXEDW
4HB5ELA91R
3USV86L2HM
3J6R2NS6B4
4LTP2Q6U26
5DFQ45CJF0
53HXEB6EQ1
5FUU285P1D
4RTCRU4BWD
6UB06B8FS2
6RQD5KD6GN
6QDPEH0HQL
794L5RFD5J
7KXC71MSTS
7DEDGW26R1
8JPPVC8TUG
8QIVK79N7B
96XD609G54
9FP7L7N1H1
9P8BLJ6FXX
ADUMLGTR7M
ALNQK2L6VS
AQU0KTTFCB
B7JHWCTWU3
BVKHANGBKR
BQ7207JT80
CE8Q9UKG8N
DCF515Q8X9
D53XB9P4LP
CVJVLP6PVS
DS1BXA13LD
ENE5N43M9L
E23G24EB0B
DX0L0382NT
ERCKGKSN1P
F7T1103JNS
F6DTQBCXCF
FMBB22KR0J
GR56DKG1CP
GB7FS2G8EV
G12P36C5QW
H3D14HNF2X
HH88SX6Q4P
HX3CS22CEG
J22C572J3P
JFXC608F44
K1C6VJKXHL
JXF97FR2F7
JMV3HRHBR7
KF4RT7RU4B

Man, entering those codes was a pain in the behind! Also DAE have about 3 codes that didn't work correctly? 3 of them showed up as password being incorrect and yes I triple-checked that I entered them correctly.

Also my thoughts on the game:

A lot more fun online. Battles are actually more rush-oriented instead now that KNJ's are lowered to 4.
The ninja info cards (power-ups) are a great addition to the game. Although some don't seem to work. I originally used a card that has (HUGE) knj recovery and didn't really notice a difference.
Nothing recovers knj better then jutsus. If you are all out stay away from the opponent and try to connect with a jutsu.
Lastly having a attack mode support is vital still and you can still spam jutsu's and get an easy ougi in off of a knockback.

As far as cons, It's still ridiculous to actually find a battle. I think I spent more time looking session that hadn't started than actually battling and dashboarders are still everywhere. I fought about 8 battles with 3 of them being dashboarded.

Lastly here's one of my battles. I'm still getting the hang of this game (I suck) but somehow get a lucky win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi2YBNzI4Dc&feature=youtu.be

KiSwordsman
March 13, 2012, 10:51 PM
Man, entering those codes was a pain in the behind! Also DAE have about 3 codes that didn't work correctly? 3 of them showed up as password being incorrect and yes I triple-checked that I entered them correctly.

Also my thoughts on the game:

A lot more fun online. Battles are actually more rush-oriented instead now that KNJ's are lowered to 4.
The ninja info cards (power-ups) are a great addition to the game. Although some don't seem to work. I originally used a card that has (HUGE) knj recovery and didn't really notice a difference.
Nothing recovers knj better then jutsus. If you are all out stay away from the opponent and try to connect with a jutsu.
Lastly having a attack mode support is vital still and you can still spam jutsu's and get an easy ougi in off of a knockback.

As far as cons, It's still ridiculous to actually find a battle. I think I spent more time looking session that hadn't started than actually battling and dashboarders are still everywhere. I fought about 8 battles with 3 of them being dashboarded.

Lastly here's one of my battles. I'm still getting the hang of this game (I suck) but somehow get a lucky win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi2YBNzI4Dc&feature=youtu.be

were you Hiruzen or Minato?

NAM61
March 13, 2012, 11:46 PM
got the game today finished 4 stories great game i enjoyed the way the story modes for the characters are in this game. also where do we input the codes?

Sage ninetail
March 14, 2012, 12:22 AM
Just finish the story mode, and overall it was awesome. this being my first time, i sucked big time, but got through it.
Sasuke, madara, naruto, and bee tales were the best and most enjoyable for me.
I'll start the online once I get used to it, but so far the characters I had the most fun is Guy, Rock lee (they're insanely awesome), bee, and sasuke with the spear and kirin. Also naruto sennin combo are just crazy and the naruto with the kyubi mode is just way to strong.
Overall for my first time with a naruto game, I greatly enjoyed it and tomorrow I'll start a tournament to hone my skills.
My psn is: ALPHA-DK78, just a note, I truly a novice, so sorry in advance.

@NAM61: you put the codes in the collectibles mode, you'll see "enter password" at the the bottom of the list.

Curryman
March 14, 2012, 12:24 AM
were you Hiruzen or Minato?

I was Hiruzen.

To add, I really suck at this game. What worked in Storm 2 does not work in this game! Also the "best players" strategies seem to be running away and a lot of them also use Danzo.

Zachc2009
March 14, 2012, 01:45 AM
Using Asumas jutsu as a visual block for Hiruzens ultimate is genius!

BuNKiTZ
March 14, 2012, 09:33 AM
Well I'm gonna get the game tomorrow when I meet up with my buddy at school. I won't be able to go online though, internet still really slow and PS3 can't seem to connect for some reason... :( Either ways, I'm so excited to play it! Gonna start of with training mode to experiment on some combos and what not :P Also gonna try learning how to do that Ninja Move Cancel to Ultimate Jutsu

KiSwordsman
March 14, 2012, 12:06 PM
I was Hiruzen.

To add, I really suck at this game. What worked in Storm 2 does not work in this game! Also the "best players" strategies seem to be running away and a lot of them also use Danzo.

Damn Danzo was gonna be my main. Guess ill have to work with Ei. I think that the key for this game woiuld pobably be mastering the cancels, especially ultimate cancels. When you get those down, I think youll be fine. You're pretty good at taking advantage of your opponents lack of substitutions.

Curryman
March 14, 2012, 05:46 PM
Damn Danzo was gonna be my main. Guess ill have to work with Ei. I think that the key for this game woiuld pobably be mastering the cancels, especially ultimate cancels. When you get those down, I think youll be fine. You're pretty good at taking advantage of your opponents lack of substitutions.

Yes Danzo is a absolute beast. His jutsu is key to being good with him which a lot of the "advanced" players seem to have mastered. It's great because you can use it defensively which it is great for but also offensively and the range isn't half bad. Imagine a shinra tensei that extends out 15 feet and you get the idea for why it's so OP especially now where each KNJ you use counts.

KiSwordsman
March 14, 2012, 06:45 PM
Actually that's pretty sick, but I don't want to use him if everyone else will be using him. I'd feel like those assholes that used Deidara in storm 2. However, I guess if there is some strategy to him, it's fine. By the way, have you fought any Deidara users?

Naruto_Rasengan
March 14, 2012, 08:27 PM
Yes Danzo is a absolute beast. His jutsu is key to being good with him which a lot of the "advanced" players seem to have mastered. It's great because you can use it defensively which it is great for but also offensively and the range isn't half bad. Imagine a shinra tensei that extends out 15 feet and you get the idea for why it's so OP especially now where each KNJ you use counts.

Still waiting for my copy to arrive, hopefully this afternoon or early tomorrow morning.

What is the delay like after using a jutsu, does the "global cool down" leave you as vulnerable as it did in Storm 2?

Curryman
March 14, 2012, 10:13 PM
Actually that's pretty sick, but I don't want to use him if everyone else will be using him. I'd feel like those assholes that used Deidara in storm 2. However, I guess if there is some strategy to him, it's fine. By the way, have you fought any Deidara users?

Haven't seen a single Deidera or puppet user somehow, someway. (Knock on wood)

Honestly I think they have such a bad rep from Storm 2 that people either don't pick them or the ones that do won't have anyone that will battle them since you can see someone's full battle record before you fight them.

What is the delay like after using a jutsu, does the "global cool down" leave you as vulnerable as it did in Storm 2?

The cool downs and startups have been changed for a lot of people but some have been left the exact same from Storm 2. Minato for instance got his startup nerfed significantly for his rasengan but it's still nowhere near Jiraiya level. However base Naruto's rasengan start-up is still the exact same so you can still be THAT guy from Storm 2 that base Naruto rapes spams everybody.

So the answer to your question would be, it depends on the character you choose.

BuNKiTZ
March 15, 2012, 09:47 AM
Got the game! Played about 8 hours straight to finish the entire story mode with some training in between :P
I have to say, Kid Kakashi is really fun to use, I think I'll be using him a lot if I manage to go online :))

Lelo
March 15, 2012, 05:05 PM
great game. I love all the anime parts in the story mode. Young Minato is so badass

NAM61
March 15, 2012, 05:59 PM
i really like kid kakashi he is great to use in the game as well as kage summit naruto

Curryman
March 15, 2012, 08:44 PM
Here are two more of my online battles. Please critique them and let me know what mistakes you see me make or what I can do to get better.
Or let me know if you want me to stop posting videos! :amuse

Finally unlocked my Main!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hBsMQKAFQkg

Guy rasengan-spammed and beat me so I rematched him to give him a taste of his own medicine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4IUp5oMPSZY

Zachc2009
March 16, 2012, 08:50 AM
Here are two more of my online battles. Please critique them and let me know what mistakes you see me make or what I can do to get better.
Or let me know if you want me to stop posting videos! :amuse

Finally unlocked my Main!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hBsMQKAFQkg

Guy rasengan-spammed and beat me so I rematched him to give him a taste of his own medicine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4IUp5oMPSZY

You've improved somewhat.. I'm gonna practice with Hashirama then we will have a Senju battle :hip

KiSwordsman
March 16, 2012, 08:42 PM
yo curryman, you can use an ultimate cancel when coming out of Naruto's grab, just thought i'd let you know.

BuNKiTZ
March 16, 2012, 09:50 PM
How do you do the cancel where your character doesn't move at all?? Cause so far, I've been doing the cancel but my character would move somewhere... :|

Zachc2009
March 18, 2012, 08:56 AM
How do you do the cancel where your character doesn't move at all?? Cause so far, I've been doing the cancel but my character would move somewhere... :|

If your a ps3 user its triangle then x, xbox is Y and A

make sure your not moving the directional stick.

istheman
March 18, 2012, 09:34 AM
Ok now that you guys have played the game for a while what is your honest opinion? (no fanboy stuff plz) I don't like playing online so is the story mode alone worth $60? I have played all other games on both on the current gen systems(xbox and ps3) so I like the games. what I want to know is whether the story alone is good enough to warrant $60 or maybe I should just rent it?. :derp

Prince Sasuke
March 18, 2012, 09:48 AM
Story mode is one of the worst, it's definitely not worth 60$. The game is ok, Susanoo is not the dominate force it was on part 2. Anyone can win, the game is balance out to the max.

KiSwordsman
March 18, 2012, 10:10 AM
why is story mode bad? Please don't say it's just because there's no free roaming.

Curryman
March 18, 2012, 02:02 PM
why is story mode bad? Please don't say it's just because there's no free roaming.

I agree it's not worth a buy for story mode alone. I don't like it because it's too short and there are no cutscenes. The only cutscenes you see are the anime scenes and those are only at the beginning and end of each character's story mode.

Along with the free roaming there aren't any other objectives or side-missions you can do. I know some of them got rather annoying in Storm 2 but having nothing but battle after battle gets more boring even faster. There also aren't added objectives during fights such as winning a certain battle with a UJ to get a rare item leaving you no reason whatsoever to repeat the battles after you have beaten them once.

The only thing added is the survival mode and tournament mode added to free battle which get you items and achievements/trophies but those also get old super fast.

Having said that online mode is great and makes this game worth a buy. Don't expect all the storm 2 problems to be fixed however. There are still some very OP characters for online mode and people taking advantage of every broken part or issue with the game.

istheman
March 18, 2012, 02:10 PM
Story mode is one of the worst, it's definitely not worth 60$. The game is ok, Susanoo is not the dominate force it was on part 2. Anyone can win, the game is balance out to the max.

Ok thanks because I have been looking around and the story mode seems like battle after battle so I think I will pass on buying this,:hip but a define rent

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

I agree it's not worth a buy for story mode alone. I don't like it because it's too short and there are no cutscenes. The only cutscenes you see are the anime scenes and those are only at the beginning and end of each character's story mode.

Along with the free roaming there aren't any other objectives or side-missions you can do. I know some of them got rather annoying in Storm 2 but having nothing but battle after battle gets more boring even faster. There also aren't added objectives during fights such as winning a certain battle with a UJ to get a rare item leaving you no reason whatsoever to repeat the battles after you have beaten them once.

The only thing added is the survival mode and tournament mode added to free battle which get you items and achievements/trophies but those also get old super fast.

Having said that online mode is great and makes this game worth a buy. Don't expect all the storm 2 problems to be fixed however. There are still some very OP characters for online mode and people taking advantage of every broken part or issue with the game.

basically this ^^^^^

so how long is the story mode? A 5 day rent should be enough, right? :amuse

Zachc2009
March 18, 2012, 03:13 PM

Saw a good Kabuto (Snake Cloak) VS Susanoo Sasuke and it looks twice as hard to get someone in a team ultimate jutsu.. I only noticed too that the combo cancel takes chakra.. I'm gonna have to change my whole style of play in order to get revenge for you defeating me on storm 2.

KiSwordsman
March 18, 2012, 05:04 PM
Saw a good Kabuto (Snake Cloak) VS Susanoo Sasuke and it looks twice as hard to get someone in a team ultimate jutsu.. I only noticed too that the combo cancel takes jutsu.. I'm gonna have to change my whole style of play in order to get revenge for you defeating me on storm 2.

Do you mean chakra?

Zachc2009
March 18, 2012, 05:06 PM
Do you mean chakra?

Yeah lol thanks will change it.

Curryman
March 18, 2012, 05:30 PM
Saw a good Kabuto (Snake Cloak) VS Susanoo Sasuke and it looks twice as hard to get someone in a team ultimate jutsu.. I only noticed too that the combo cancel takes chakra.. I'm gonna have to change my whole style of play in order to get revenge for you defeating me on storm 2.

It is a lot harder. You can't chakra dash and do it anymore. Also it's is worlds easier to knj now so it's also hard to chain with a knockback because it's will be knj'd 90% of the time. You actually have to legit pull it off when your opponent's guard is down.

Zachc2009
March 18, 2012, 06:55 PM
It is a lot harder. You can't chakra dash and do it anymore. Also it's is worlds easier to knj now so it's also hard to chain with a knockback because it's will be knj'd 90% of the time. You actually have to legit pull it off when your opponent's guard is down.

I see.. Here I was thinking I was all clued up.. I need to run some simulations in training when I get it :mono

[Dude I've just got storm 2 online again.. I need some form of entertainment other then Modern Warfare 3 to keep me going :deadhorse]

Blood Moon
March 18, 2012, 10:49 PM
Do some ninja info cards not work? I tried using one that says "More ninja tools (Huge)" but I can't add more tools and when im in a match it doesn't give me more either.

BuNKiTZ
March 18, 2012, 11:47 PM
If your a ps3 user its triangle then x, xbox is Y and A

make sure your not moving the directional stick.

no no, I'm talking about the Ninja Move cancel to Ultimate Jutsu or whatever you call that. Not the Chakra Dash Cancel. The one where you don't spend any chakra at all

Lelo
March 19, 2012, 02:31 PM
Im soo close to the Platinum trophy. I finished everything, now I just need to get a couple more titles and info cards

Curryman
March 19, 2012, 04:50 PM
Im soo close to the Platinum trophy. I finished everything, now I just need to get a couple more titles and info cards

That's amazing! It seems A LOT harder to 100% this game then it was in Storm 2.

Do you know if they still have titles or info cards for playing with each character 30 times like in Storm 2? I noticed there are all kinds of info cards for doing the simplest things so I'm not sure.

Rarhyx
March 19, 2012, 05:16 PM
i guess ill buy the ce
reason: smell of new cards :3 <3

liangbi
March 19, 2012, 07:45 PM
i guess ill buy the ce
reason: smell of new cards :3 <3

Where do you the the Card Edition. Amazon has it for 60£ which is a no way compared to UNS2 CE's price

ParallaxDragon
March 20, 2012, 10:43 AM
Questions:

Which tales are available at the start and which ones do you need to unlock?

Which tales unlock which characters?

Also I read that a save file from Ninja Storm 2 gets you 11 unlocked characters? Which ones?

Naruto_Rasengan
March 20, 2012, 09:29 PM
Questions:

Which tales are available at the start and which ones do you need to unlock?

Which tales unlock which characters?

Also I read that a save file from Ninja Storm 2 gets you 11 unlocked characters? Which ones?

The stories are, at the beginning Young Naruto, Naruto and Sasuke. You then have to unlock the rest being, Zabuza and Haku's, Gaara's, Jiraiya's, Minato's, Kakashi's, Itachi, Tobi and Bee. I think that's all of them.

I have saves for both Storm and Storm 2 on PS3 and I got nothing, I'm not sure if it has to do with having EU version of Storm and Storm 2 and NA version of Storm Gen.

no no, I'm talking about the Ninja Move cancel to Ultimate Jutsu or whatever you call that. Not the Chakra Dash Cancel. The one where you don't spend any chakra at all

During your combo you have to load chakra for your ougi, then Ninja Move and quickly execute your ougi. Has to be done rather quickly, but is rather simple. Be warned though, it will leave you with next to no chakra.

BuNKiTZ
March 21, 2012, 03:27 AM
During your combo you have to load chakra for your ougi, then Ninja Move and quickly execute your ougi. Has to be done rather quickly, but is rather simple. Be warned though, it will leave you with next to no chakra.

Doesn't seem to work for me... I end up jumping mid combo and then doing an air combo instead... What I do is during my combo, I tap X twice and press left/right on the analog stick then quickly input the commands for Ultimate Jutsu. Works just the same except that the character moves most of the time. Except Susano'O Sasuke, at least last few times I tried he didn't move and just proceeded with the Ultimate Jutsu. I guess I'll stick with my method :P

Also, I think I'll finally be able to play online since our net's faster now. It's 1.5 Mbps now compared to our previous 768 Kbps :P Though I can't cause the game requires an update and for some reason I can't update it. The downloaded starts and then it won't progress at all and the Remaining Time just keeps increasing... Same goes for my copy of UMvC3... Anybody know how to fix this problem?? :-/

Zachc2009
March 22, 2012, 03:39 PM
Patience... Been playing storm 2 and the amount of turbo controller deidara & Neji users I've encountered is unreal.. I'm going to relish depleting there substitution gauge and then they will be sorry :teehee

Lelo
March 22, 2012, 04:22 PM
That's amazing! It seems A LOT harder to 100% this game then it was in Storm 2.

Do you know if they still have titles or info cards for playing with each character 30 times like in Storm 2? I noticed there are all kinds of info cards for doing the simplest things so I'm not sure.

Im not sure but you do have to use every character at least once and also create teams with nicknames and do their ultimate jutsus. You get some titles and info cards for them.

But to be honest I think Storm 2 took longer to get the Platinum. The running around, waiting for the birds, 50 wins online and using every character 30 times took a while. Also we needed 100% titles to get the trophy. We only need 80% in this one. But to finish Generations 100% is harder cause of the info cards. Getting to 80% is tough

Im stuck on 79% info cards. 1 more percent and I got the platinum. And its getting a little annoying right now.

matsemann08
March 22, 2012, 06:17 PM
I have serious doubts that so many people have turbo controllers as people on this forum constantly complain about.
I've never even seen a PS3/360 turbo controller on any game store/website or anything like that. Not since the turbo controller for the NES :p
People have accused me (in Storm 2) via pm of using turbo controller just because I'm a little better at blocking/substituting than most players. I don't think it's fair to constantly use the turbo controller as an excuse for the other player being better. Sure, some people have turbo controllers but most people are just good at the game.

Naruto_Rasengan
March 23, 2012, 02:54 AM
So I played 20 games online today, basically all against spammers. There were about 4 people all up who play a legit game, everyone else is fucking scum. My record to 10w 10l, some of the spammers are shit but they will get better at their fucked spamming techniques and eventually we're going to have another online flooded with fuckwits who think that there is any skill in spamming.

Sasori is ridiculous, so is Masked Man. Both will grab spam the hell out of you, Gaara with his Sand Shower jutsu is ridiculous. Also beware of Obito and Susanoo Sasuke. All incredibly ridiculous.

Rarhyx
March 23, 2012, 03:32 AM
I have serious doubts that so many people have turbo controllers as people on this forum constantly complain about.
I've never even seen a PS3/360 turbo controller on any game store/website or anything like that. Not since the turbo controller for the NES :p
People have accused me (in Storm 2) via pm of using turbo controller just because I'm a little better at blocking/substituting than most players. I don't think it's fair to constantly use the turbo controller as an excuse for the other player being better. Sure, some people have turbo controllers but most people are just good at the game.

i can't believe when some is "block spamming" all the way to be a non-turbocontroll user.

Curryman
March 23, 2012, 06:27 PM
So I played 20 games online today, basically all against spammers. There were about 4 people all up who play a legit game, everyone else is fucking scum. My record to 10w 10l, some of the spammers are shit but they will get better at their fucked spamming techniques and eventually we're going to have another online flooded with fuckwits who think that there is any skill in spamming.

Sasori is ridiculous, so is Masked Man. Both will grab spam the hell out of you, Gaara with his Sand Shower jutsu is ridiculous. Also beware of Obito and Susanoo Sasuke. All incredibly ridiculous.

^^^This^^^....I have stopped playing this game online already and I've only had it a couple weeks.

I'm going to continue to attempt to finish the higher tier survival modes since that's the only thing I'm having trouble with and finish up the achievements.

The people that play online are the scum of the earth (12 year olds)
Now that people are accustomed to the game and know all the flaws of this game, Everyone just picks the largest stage available and tries to runaway the entire time while spamming defensive jutsus.

Sure it's not Storm 2 but this game is just as broken in different ways than Storm 2.

Naruto_Rasengan
March 23, 2012, 08:52 PM
^^^This^^^....I have stopped playing this game online already and I've only had it a couple weeks.

I'm going to continue to attempt to finish the higher tier survival modes since that's the only thing I'm having trouble with and finish up the achievements.

Now that people are accustomed to the game and know all the flaws of this game, Everyone just picks the largest stage available and tries to runaway the entire time while spamming defensive jutsus.

Sure it's not Storm 2 but this game is just as broken in different ways than Storm 2.

Yeah, the biggest problem is shuriken spam. They need to add a delay to it like when Ninja Moving and throwing standard shurikens, you've really got no chance. Guard friends can be useful against it but we shouldn't be forced to use them due to spammers. I forgot to mention Suiryūdan no Jutsu (water dragon) is OP, insanely fast and hard to dodge, people will begin the spam if they're losing.

I haven't tried Survival Mode out yet, could be good practice.

My play style is pretty conservative but I like to get in your face and force subs, it's much more fun than having to block the whole battle cause of spamming. I've decided to keep at it for a while, I'm sure I'll get more used to chakra air dash etc. Player match is better than Ranked imo, far less spammers. Tournaments are fun but it takes a while to get players online if you've got no friends on, however we should organize one for players from here once everyone has the game.

matsemann08
March 23, 2012, 10:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=O-zuZxZ-rVg#!

Naruto_Rasengan
March 24, 2012, 02:27 AM
I take back what I said about Tournaments earlier, turns out there are a lot of people who host who like to quit if they lose in the first round, and it counts towards tournaments entered... So ghey. Best off hosting your own online games.

Zachc2009
March 24, 2012, 06:12 AM

So if you're looking for a match can you still pick the stage? Like the person who's on the left hand side.

Curryman
March 24, 2012, 12:11 PM
So if you're looking for a match can you still pick the stage? Like the person who's on the left hand side.
No Only the host can pick the stage and they will always pick the stage that helps their character the most. (VOTE for defensive characters or Leaf Forest for Susanoo and Kyuubi characters)

Zachc2009
March 24, 2012, 03:24 PM
No Only the host can pick the stage and they will always pick the stage that helps their character the most. (VOTE for defensive characters or Leaf Forest for Susanoo and Kyuubi characters)

Hopefully all the good players appear on the 30th when its released over here.. I'll school a few of them on mic :hee

Xerous
March 24, 2012, 05:40 PM
Curryman you have gotten a lot better a few of my win were accidents good game indeed.

Curryman
March 25, 2012, 09:03 PM
Curryman you have gotten a lot better a few of my win were accidents good game indeed.

Yes! It was refreshing playing against an aggressive player. Your Obito is unstoppable. I'm still trying to find a correct counter for him...I'm thinking I have found a good Obito counter in Tobi.

A couple of my wins were complete luck as well especially the one where your guard break just happened luckily when i did my team UJ, No way I planned that out! :verily

Naruto_Rasengan
March 25, 2012, 09:04 PM
Hopefully all the good players appear on the 30th when its released over here.. I'll school a few of them on mic :hee

Most "good players" already have the game. XD

Zachc2009
March 26, 2012, 06:43 AM
Most "good players" already have the game. XD

Lucky I'm not a PS3 owner or I'd crush you for that.

Naruto_Rasengan
March 26, 2012, 07:11 AM
Lucky I'm not a PS3 owner or I'd crush you for that.

I lol'd

BuNKiTZ
March 26, 2012, 10:52 AM
Are Ranked Battles always Team Battles? Cause I hate team battles and I do better on single battles. And I kinda lost because of that on my first try at Ranked Battles... It pisses me off that we can't seem to choose whether to do team or single battles... >.>

Naruto_Rasengan
March 26, 2012, 12:38 PM
Are Ranked Battles always Team Battles? Cause I hate team battles and I do better on single battles. And I kinda lost because of that on my first try at Ranked Battles... It pisses me off that we can't seem to choose whether to do team or single battles... >.>

Yeah, ranked matches are team battles only. It's how the game is meant to be played so I guess you'll just have to get used to using friends. It's not really such a big deal, if you are good at single battle there should be no issue transferring that to team battles, just be aware of when they're dropping friends and what they're capable of.

Do some team battles in player match that way it won't effect your ranked battles, or if you really want just do single matches. ^_^

Zachc2009
March 27, 2012, 02:57 PM
My copys been dispatched!

slim chance will get it tomorrow but definite chance of Thursday!

NatsuGray
March 27, 2012, 06:01 PM
My copys been dispatched!

slim chance will get it tomorrow but definite chance of Thursday!

did you get yours off shopto by any chance? because mine was dispatched today too :P and are you on ps3? p.s I feel privileged that one my colourings is your avatar :P haha

--

i'll probably record some matches and post them on youtube my youtube is oathkeepersoraxiii I post other things such as LPs and what not :)

Lelo
March 27, 2012, 06:17 PM
I got the platinum a couple of days ago. It was too easy. Thank god we didnt have to get 50 wins online to get it like Storm 2

Curryman
March 27, 2012, 09:23 PM
I got the platinum a couple of days ago. It was too easy. Thank god we didnt have to get 50 wins online to get it like Storm 2

Any tips for the last tier for survival mode? It's all I got left for the "platinum" achievement. It was "too easy" until I started the final survival modes. :)

Then again me being an aggressive rushdown player might be the problem.

Zachc2009
March 28, 2012, 05:55 AM
did you get yours off shopto by any chance? because mine was dispatched today too :P and are you on ps3? p.s I feel privileged that one my colourings is your avatar :P haha

--

i'll probably record some matches and post them on youtube my youtube is oathkeepersoraxiii I post other things such as LPs and what not :)

Yeah I did, It was dispatched at like quarter to six though so it will come tomorrow.

I'm on xbox :(

Naruto_Rasengan
March 28, 2012, 08:03 AM
Yeah I did, It was dispatched at like quarter to six though so it will come tomorrow.

I'm on xbox :(

What was you user on 360? It turns out I have a friend who is getting it on 360 so we may yet have the opportunity of clashing online, Seeing as how you said you would crush me and all if you had PS3. :tem

Zachc2009
March 28, 2012, 01:02 PM
What was you user on 360? It turns out I have a friend who is getting it on 360 so we may yet have the opportunity of clashing online, Seeing as how you said you would crush me and all if you had PS3. :tem

Its ir0undhouse10

and if that doesn't get recognised try making it an upper case O cause someone tried to add me a few days ago and had problems with it.

Curryman
March 28, 2012, 07:36 PM
Its ir0undhouse10

and if that doesn't get recognised try making it an upper case O cause someone tried to add me a few days ago and had problems with it.

Oh so did the game arrive for you?

Because I'm ready to give you a "Bite of the Water Dragon" :hee

Zachc2009
March 29, 2012, 05:17 AM
Oh so did the game arrive for you?

Because I'm ready to give you a "Bite of the Water Dragon" :hee

I'm waiting on the postman now.. Then I'm gonna unlock all the chars and test out some combos..

NatsuGray
March 29, 2012, 04:19 PM
damn, spammers are annoying me more than they did on storm 2. what is up with the grabs still killing (when they were shown not to kill in one of the demos at a convention) and the shuriken spam is still bad. along with awakenings etc...I do enjoy combo cancelling but still waiting to find a decent player who actually uses combos haha

matsemann08
March 29, 2012, 04:25 PM
Release in Europe tomorrow (Friday) :^_^

Zachc2009
March 29, 2012, 05:00 PM
damn, spammers are annoying me more than they did on storm 2. what is up with the grabs still killing (when they were shown not to kill in one of the demos at a convention) and the shuriken spam is still bad. along with awakenings etc...I do enjoy combo cancelling but still waiting to find a decent player who actually uses combos haha

I know.. I had to keep guarding with sasuke and using enton on one of them cause the lag was so bad..

I vs'd a dude with like 4000 points when I had 100 and he was expecting a newb but dced when things werent going in his favour.

Curryman
March 29, 2012, 07:21 PM
I know.. I had to keep guarding with sasuke and using enton on one of them cause the lag was so bad..

I vs'd a dude with like 4000 points when I had 100 and he was expecting a newb but dced when things werent going in his favour.

Yep I'm so sick of it. Every person spams and then when you are about to beat them they all dashboard...seriously the generations community is just as bad as the COD community....Is PS3 the same way or is this just a Xbox thing???

Has anyone experience lag switchers as well? I fought multiple people where the game is fine and the second they go into red bar the connection goes to shit.

At least on Storm 2 people's disconnect rate is branded on their card pretty much now it's neatly hidden under battle record so it doesn't stand out so much.

Naruto_Rasengan
March 29, 2012, 09:58 PM
Yep I'm so sick of it. Every person spams and then when you are about to beat them they all dashboard...seriously the generations community is just as bad as the COD community....Is PS3 the same way or is this just a Xbox thing???

Has anyone experience lag switchers as well? I fought multiple people where the game is fine and the second they go into red bar the connection goes to shit.

At least on Storm 2 people's disconnect rate is branded on their card pretty much now it's neatly hidden under battle record so it doesn't stand out so much.

There are definitely a lot of spammers on PS3, most of them are probably just kids though. To be fair I have played more legit players than spammers, though I haven't been doing ranked matches for a while now, but since the game is out in EU I'll probably start getting into it. Player Match and Tournaments can be just as fun.

I have experienced that with lag, it is absolutely ridiculous, especially during close battles where the lag really means the difference between life and death.

It's not so bad, host a session and remove the jackass if they use spam characters/disconnect.

Zachc2009
March 30, 2012, 04:07 AM

YES its so bloody annoying!, I know my connection is good and it seems like half the people playing are on dial up.

Oh and you were right Danzou's jutsu has incredible range.

Rarhyx
March 30, 2012, 11:45 AM
DAT SMELL OF NEW CARDS :3c
atm installing it :3

matsemann08
March 30, 2012, 12:29 PM
DAT SMELL OF NEW CARDS :3c
atm installing it :3

Same here :^_^

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

Anyone got any interesting cards?
I got a Nice Guy Pose card :verily

Rarhyx
March 30, 2012, 01:25 PM
I got
5 tails
nagatos first rinnegan awakening
and the top right panel of this : http://www.mangareader.net/93-438-8/naruto/chapter-433.html

the other 5 are meh

Zachc2009
March 30, 2012, 02:34 PM
Curryman as soon as you read this get on xbox..

I don't know if your on Eastern Pacific or Western Time but I'll be on at 10 uk time which is 5 hours ahead of you guys.. 6 I think now with daylight saving?

Curryman
March 30, 2012, 06:40 PM
Curryman as soon as you read this get on xbox..

I don't know if your on Eastern Pacific or Western Time but I'll be on at 10 uk time which is 5 hours ahead of you guys.. 6 I think now with daylight saving?

I'm on pacific time. : (

Oh and you guys realize somebody posted ALL THE CARD PASSWORDS a couple pages back right.

Good Luck! Typing each card was a pain!

matsemann08
March 30, 2012, 07:19 PM
Oh and you guys realize somebody posted ALL THE CARD PASSWORDS a couple pages back right.

I know, but I don't care enough to input all the passwords :p
Does anyone have the codes for the best few cards?

Zachc2009
March 31, 2012, 07:17 AM
I'm on pacific time. : (

I might do them later though I had trouble online initially I'm getting my skills back, got 33w and 20L..

Getting into a habit of being rather happy too when the newbs use up their sub bar then they are sitting ducks! no turbo controller to help them out of it

Duc :D
April 01, 2012, 09:22 AM
my copy finally arrived, lets gogogo!!^^

had kurenai has my glitter card, lol didnt know there was naruto trading cards ing ermany now.

---------- Post added April 01, 2012 at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was March 31, 2012 at 04:51 PM ----------

played for 2 days now, is there really nobody online that likes to taijutsu battle? every one's just standing back and spamming jutusu, deidara pickers are the worst.

teambattles suck balls btw, i only play single battle. but ranked is teammatches only T_T

Zachc2009
April 01, 2012, 07:06 PM
my copy finally arrived, lets gogogo!!^^

had kurenai has my glitter card, lol didnt know there was naruto trading cards ing ermany now.

---------- Post added April 01, 2012 at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was March 31, 2012 at 04:51 PM ----------

played for 2 days now, is there really nobody online that likes to taijutsu battle? every one's just standing back and spamming jutusu, deidara pickers are the worst.

teambattles suck balls btw, i only play single battle. but ranked is teammatches only T_T

Yeah you gotta beat them at their own game then wait for their sub bar to go down and go in for the kill!

I use Susanoo Sasuke as my main cause his combo style is brutal.. I've begun training with Hashirama & Tobirama too.. Tobirama's jutsu is very good for getting sub bar down.

The best thing to do if they are spamming jutsu is to pick a character who has a move that is instantaneous.. Like Guys or Kakashi's so that in the moment they do the jutsu press it quickly and they will take the hit out of sheer surprise or waste a substitution.

---------- Post added April 02, 2012 at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was April 01, 2012 at 04:39 PM ----------

Just had a few matches with Curryman.. I think I won 3 times and he did too.. Both on the same kinda level.. Shame we can't upload them.

Curryman
April 01, 2012, 09:07 PM
I don't know what it is but the best matches I've had in this game have been against you guys! Some of them went down to the final second or final bit of health bar. :zomg

I must say I've come to realize how much of a beast Tobi is in this game the more and more I use him.

Rarhyx
April 02, 2012, 07:53 AM
it's so lame agiants radnom online players...err I mean spammer >.>
deidara is even worse than he was in storm 2 imo...

Curryman
April 02, 2012, 01:23 PM
Just had a few matches with Curryman.. I think I won 3 times and he did too.. Both on the same kinda level.. Shame we can't upload them.

I'm going to set-up my PVR ahead of time before we battle next time! Those matches were too good to not record. That Susanoo battle was ridiculous!

matsemann08
April 02, 2012, 02:19 PM
:fan

www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9EBUDCodIw

Rarhyx
April 02, 2012, 03:31 PM
Bee's story part is the best ^.^

Prince Sasuke
April 02, 2012, 05:59 PM
Can anyone give me advice on how to stop Susanoo from pounding me to death with his combos. I always start off dominating the fight, but one the guy tranform to Susanoo he beats a complete bar out of me. any help??

Curryman
April 02, 2012, 06:53 PM
Can anyone give me advice on how to stop Susanoo from pounding me to death with his combos. I always start off dominating the fight, but one the guy tranform to Susanoo he beats a complete bar out of me. any help??

I've noticed taijutsu works real well if you can sneak it in. I have noticed Susanoo will overpower it sometimes anyway though.

Best advice I can give is to run like hell and use supports wisely and hope you have enough health till the awakening's done. It really is very much overpowered. They really need to disable chakra dash on it to balance it as I have never seen them being able to dash with it in the manga.

Zachc2009
April 02, 2012, 06:58 PM
Curryman I can come on now if you want.. I've tried to focus on Survival cause thats how you unlock ninja tools and card images.

Prince Sasuke
April 02, 2012, 08:28 PM
Curryman, thanks for the advice. I usually get it one combo, but once it ends,the sword lashing starts all over agian.

What does the ninja cards do??

Naruto_Rasengan
April 03, 2012, 02:58 AM

The best thing to do, if you don't have a character with a relatively quick ranged jutsu, is as Curryman said to get in their face. You must have more subs than they do, otherwise run and cling to life. If you have Hidan or Kimi as a friend and they're is up get in the guys face and drop either, as most people will be too busy trying to combo you with that big purple bow/sword. You just have to not panic really, similar can be said for Kyuubi Naruto and other such transformations.

Also you could try Frenzy Tags, they are amazing against any player imo. I believe only 3 characters (Naruto, Kid Kakshi and Obito) have them unless you use custom sets.

NatsuGray
April 03, 2012, 05:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTWccddexWM Susano'o overpowered? no way #sarcasm :P check out me getting my shit pushed in.I had about a bar and 1/4 of health left and when he's finished raping me I am on deaths door. seriously cc2 said they were balancing this game which is one of the main reasons I got it. but everything i've seen so far is that awakenings just screw you over so bad. -_-

(p.s i'm oathkeeper_sora in the vid since oathkeeepersora is generally what I go by these days) enjoy

Zachc2009
April 03, 2012, 06:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTWccddexWM Susano'o overpowered? no way #sarcasm :P check out me getting my shit pushed in.I had about a bar and 1/4 of health left and when he's finished raping me I am on deaths door. seriously cc2 said they were balancing this game which is one of the main reasons I got it. but everything i've seen so far is that awakenings just screw you over so bad. -_-

(p.s i'm oathkeeper_sora in the vid since oathkeeepersora is generally what I go by these days) enjoy

You're good but theres room for improvement.. It would have worked alot better for you if you put say Hidan & Itachi as supports so that you could call Hidan out to intercept a combo causing most players to use their KNJ bar.

Prince Sasuke
April 03, 2012, 08:59 AM
The best thing to do, if you don't have a character with a relatively quick ranged jutsu, is as Curryman said to get in their face. You must have more subs than they do, otherwise run and cling to life. If you have Hidan or Kimi as a friend and they're is up get in the guys face and drop either, as most people will be too busy trying to combo you with that big purple bow/sword. You just have to not panic really, similar can be said for Kyuubi Naruto and other such transformations.

Also you could try Frenzy Tags, they are amazing against any player imo. I believe only 3 characters (Naruto, Kid Kakshi and Obito) have them unless you use custom sets.

Thanks so much for the help. I will definintely will add Kimi for one of my support. How do the frenzy tag work??

White Rabbit
April 03, 2012, 11:52 AM
i gotta say that i still prefer the story-mode from UNS2... there was more of the feeling of really playing the story because you had a world you could move in and the qte-system made the fights quite cinematic. generations seems to be more focused on online-battle than the story-mode... so UNS2 seemed more like an action adventure while generations seems more like a beat em up.
though i have to give kodos for the additional anime-scenes in generations... the clips from bees story are hilarious and the fight between madara and hashirama is totally epic.

i totally loathe deidara and the puppeteers(sasori/kankuro/chio)... it is a pain in the arse playing them and it's an even greater pain in the arse to fight them.
as backup-characters i mostly picked darui and neji... daruis ranton is a good long range jutsu and nejis kaiten is perfect for intercepting the enemies combo when your kawarimi-bar is empty.

Naruto_Rasengan
April 03, 2012, 09:37 PM

It didn't help that you're on a small level, but I can see some thing you can do to improve on. Be sure to use speed up and Kunai Ra, when you drop your friend/s (at about 2:30) you should be jump blocking and dropping Itachi as he can fireball in the air, also you should follow that up with chakra dash immediately. Again same with Tobirama, his Suiton hits and knocks Itachi back but you just stood there and guarded instead of rushing in for a combo.

Thanks so much for the help. I will definintely will add Kimi for one of my support. How do the frenzy tag work??

Frenzy Pill allows your characters to not flinch when taking damage, beware though. If someone is using Pain (main or friend) and you are caught standing in Shinra Tensei you will take a full bar of damage.

Prince Sasuke
April 03, 2012, 11:14 PM
Naruto_Resengan

Are you saying that you can fight back while being attack? Meaning if your being attack, you receive damage but can also attack back at the same time causing your opponent to receive damage??

Naruto_Rasengan
April 04, 2012, 02:16 AM
Naruto_Resengan

Are you saying that you can fight back while being attack? Meaning if your being attack, you receive damage but can also attack back at the same time causing your opponent to receive damage??

Yep. You will not suffer any knock back whatsoever, so you will be able to fight through anything they throw at you, however I believe it may increase damage taken slightly.

Zachc2009
April 04, 2012, 08:28 AM
Yep. You will not suffer any knock back whatsoever, so you will be able to fight through anything they throw at you, however I believe it may increase damage taken slightly.

Hmmm would be a good idea to put some defence pills on then go all out with a character like Raikage.. I loathe kid kakashi players.. he's such an umbalanced character.

Rarhyx
April 04, 2012, 08:43 AM
yeah goes awakening and spams raikiri without chakra loss -.-

NatsuGray
April 06, 2012, 07:24 PM
It didn't help that you're on a small level, but I can see some thing you can do to improve on. Be sure to use speed up and Kunai Ra, when you drop your friend/s (at about 2:30) you should be jump blocking and dropping Itachi as he can fireball in the air, also you should follow that up with chakra dash immediately. Again same with Tobirama, his Suiton hits and knocks Itachi back but you just stood there and guarded instead of rushing in for a combo.

thanks for the tips :) and I didn't charge in because doesnt susano'o cause you to knockback if you dash in? i'll bare what you said in mind though when I come up against the dreaded Susano'o again haha. cheers

---------- Post added April 06, 2012 at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was April 04, 2012 at 10:43 PM ----------

hey if anyone's interested I just made a Kisame combo and i'd be grateful if some of you could check it out :D it's 'improbable' that it would hit someone but if you're against a true beginner then it'd be interesting to pull off if they're out of subs and you have full chakra.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaZHMPkNyPY

enjoy

Zachc2009
April 08, 2012, 09:25 AM
Anyone else sick of the Tsuchikage spammers.. who use that semetsu move all the time.

Curryman
April 08, 2012, 06:42 PM
Anyone else sick of the Tsuchikage spammers.. who use that semetsu move all the time.

Tobi bro...minefield jutsu the second you see the rocks in the air. Or at least have him for support.

I just got done with all the achievements. The advanced survival was a pain!

shuha27
April 08, 2012, 06:56 PM
Is this game worth buying? I never played any of the Ultimate Ninja Storm series.

Curryman
April 08, 2012, 07:11 PM
Is this game worth buying? I never played any of the Ultimate Ninja Storm series.

If you plan to play online with others or are a Narutard, yes. If you are buying it for the story mode and single-player experience you're better off renting it.

Prince Sasuke
April 08, 2012, 07:12 PM
Yea.. Well it depends on what type of games you like.