Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Rarhyx
April 09, 2012, 04:27 AM
The advanced survival was a pain!

bleh, I can sign this.
still on it :p

Zachc2009
April 09, 2012, 07:42 PM
Tobi bro...minefield jutsu the second you see the rocks in the air. Or at least have him for support.

I just got done with all the achievements. The advanced survival was a pain!

Sorted a strategy, I've had a fair few spammers today.. almost broken into the 100 wins on ranked battle

Lelo
April 10, 2012, 02:49 PM
Any tips for the last tier for survival mode? It's all I got left for the "platinum" achievement. It was "too easy" until I started the final survival modes. :)

Then again me being an aggressive rushdown player might be the problem.

Im pretty sure you finished it by now but the last couple ones were somewhat hard. You just have to spam and have patience. I used the Masked Man to beat the hard ones. I start every match with an ultimate jutsu

Rarhyx
April 10, 2012, 02:51 PM
Or kirin sasuke with kimi as support.
KIRIN ALL THE ENEMYS

Curryman
April 10, 2012, 07:52 PM
Yeah I personally found the trick to be picking SINGLE MATCH instead of team match. With no supports to worry about I rushed till they would run out of knj's and survival was beatable with any character. Once they were out of knj's the up combo air dashed into an air combo worked wonders.

Having a spammable jutsu helps as well.

Zachc2009
April 21, 2012, 12:06 PM
Beat a sage and got like 4500 bp..

was well pleased with myself :)

Curryman
April 21, 2012, 01:05 PM

Was beating a raijin with Kiba and Hinata/Pain supports; Disconnects after his Susanoo Sasuke's awakening got shut down by constant taijutsu.

GomuGomu_Getsuga
April 22, 2012, 02:38 PM
I don't have the game yet and I'm thinking about buying it. I've been watching matches on Youtube and reading comments and I notice that people are still complaining about spam and Susano'o. I also noticed that almost everyone uses either Hidan or Pain as support. This makes me not want to get the game and play online.

Who are some of the most used characters and who do you guys think are the top 5-10 characters on the game?(Tiers)

Prince Sasuke
April 22, 2012, 05:00 PM
I don't know to much about the game cause I stop playing it after three weeks after I purchase it.
I know Susanoo sasuke, itachi, and Dedaria is played with alot, and Hidan, and pain are used as supports. I can't recommend the game, but that Just my opinion.

Zachc2009
April 22, 2012, 06:43 PM
Was beating a raijin with Kiba and Hinata/Pain supports; Disconnects after his Susanoo Sasuke's awakening got shut down by constant taijutsu.

Near enough the same situation as me.. I was Susanoo Sasuke with Pain & Hidan backing me then when he used up all his subs and he had a quarter of his health left he dced... I am still better then you though :P

Curryman
April 23, 2012, 05:17 PM

Who did you guys battle with? Any tips?

I always search for stronger opponents when battling but most of them spam or disconnect if they don't wipe the floor with me.

Zachc2009
April 24, 2012, 07:51 PM
Who did you guys battle with? Any tips?

I always search for stronger opponents when battling but most of them spam or disconnect if they don't wipe the floor with me.

Be observant.. most of them use tricks like keeping distance and using Onoki or grabbing when your on the defensive..

Call out Hidan when your gonna go in for a combo and they have a full sub bar and if you can't use Hidan use Pain cause the shinra tensei will give you distance and save you from subbing.

Curryman
April 25, 2012, 01:28 AM
Be observant.. most of them use tricks like keeping distance and using Onoki or grabbing when your on the defensive..

Call out Hidan when your gonna go in for a combo and they have a full sub bar and if you can't use Hidan use Pain cause the shinra tensei will give you distance and save you from subbing.

Nice! Yeah I usually use those tactics. Most of my battles come down to silly mistakes or me getting spammed till my guard breaks.

Oh BTW I have surpassed you in BP :hee

Except at the cost of having more losses than wins though. :-_-
High-Jonin rank in 40-something battles isn't too bad however.

Zachc2009
April 29, 2012, 06:14 PM
Nice! Yeah I usually use those tactics. Most of my battles come down to silly mistakes or me getting spammed till my guard breaks.

Oh BTW I have surpassed you in BP :hee

Except at the cost of having more losses than wins though. :-_-
High-Jonin rank in 40-something battles isn't too bad however.

Give me a few hours and I'll have surpassed you again. :)

matsemann08
May 13, 2012, 04:30 PM
"Namco Bandai revealed back in January 2012 that CyberConnect2 president Hiroshi Matsuyama will partake in the 26 mile run at the Paris Marathon in France in a Naruto costume on April 15th."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=duZnMXDWkGw#!

Zachc2009
May 22, 2012, 07:29 PM
So whats your guys win/loss ratio?

Naruto_Rasengan
June 14, 2012, 07:53 PM
It's been a long time since I've played, are any of you guys still playing? I'm keen to get back into it! I miss the action!

narutoaged
June 15, 2012, 04:08 PM
How do u get the naruto ( kyuubi mode ) ? Help someone.

Zachc2009
June 16, 2012, 06:29 PM
It's been a long time since I've played, are any of you guys still playing? I'm keen to get back into it! I miss the action!

Yeah every now and again.. alot of spammers and quitters.. I fought someone a few days ago who had a huge amount of BP along the lines of 999999 and he rage quit when I got the better of him and nearly won.

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

How do u get the naruto ( kyuubi mode ) ? Help someone.

Complete the story mode of every character and he should be unlocked.

matsemann08
July 20, 2012, 01:53 PM
Wanna play as the support characters in Generations?
Now you can:

Steps to play as a support-only character
1. Go to Free Battle
2. Then go to VS Battle
3. Do 1P Vs 2P: Choose any character and any support and finish the match
4. Return to Free Battle Mode
5. Go to Training
6. Select Team Match: If you do this right the CPU cursor will follow the 1P cursor
7. Go down to the support only slot and press B (or Circle for PS3)
8. Then choose random supports
9. If you see Naruto on the screen without support then you have done it correctly!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxwodstArx8&feature=player_embedded

BuNKiTZ
July 20, 2012, 10:12 PM
Wanna play as the support characters in Generations?
Now you can:

Steps to play as a support-only character
1. Go to Free Battle
2. Then go to VS Battle
3. Do 1P Vs 2P: Choose any character and any support and finish the match
4. Return to Free Battle Mode
5. Go to Training
6. Select Team Match: If you do this right the CPU cursor will follow the 1P cursor
7. Go down to the support only slot and press B (or Circle for PS3)
8. Then choose random supports
9. If you see Naruto on the screen without support then you have done it correctly!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxwodstArx8&feature=player_embedded

Just saw this. Gonna check it out too then I'll try it out later :D

Rarhyx
July 20, 2012, 10:21 PM
is it me or runs darui a bit retarded?