PDA

View Full Version : Info Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generation

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Tayz
June 18, 2011, 08:39 AM
Storm 3 is coming out everybody! It's gonna be called Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generation (http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/06/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-generation/)!

YOSH! Feel the thunder as a brand new Naruto game could very well be coming to your Sony PlayStation 3 and Microsoft Xbox 360 in the form of Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generation!

The news comes from the Japanese blog, Tale Tale Source, which reports news from Shonen Jump magazine before it’s release. They mention characters to be included are the former Hidden Mist ninjas Haku and Zabuza as well as the Hidden Cloud’s Raikage, C and Darui.

Of course nothing is confirmed here. It’s all rumor until the actual Shonen Jump scan is released, so keep your eyes peeled!

---------- Post added June 18, 2011 at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was June 17, 2011 at 09:55 PM ----------

Sorry for the double post, but the first scan is out!! http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/06/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-generation-scan/

sarutobi_sensei
June 18, 2011, 06:59 PM
I just saw this! WOOT!!!

It'll probably go until the beginning of the war or something. The game is still in production so many things can get added!

Can't really wait for it, and I hope it has more stuff to do rather than just side missions.

slmcknett
June 18, 2011, 07:12 PM
tbh, I didn't really want to see this game in development until the anime or manga had gotten further ahead in the story.
I mean, Storm 1 had all of Part 1, and Storm 2 had over 100 episodes from Shippuden. But Storm 3? ...like, its just got the Gokage Summit arc to work with, and maybe the beginning of the war if they add that in as well.
Although, looking at the scan, they might have a flashback to the Zabuza arc they never put into Storm 1, so that's technically 2 new arcs to work with, but other than that, I can't really see what else they can put in.

That being said, I'm still probably going to pick this up. Especially cause it has the 3 characters I REALLY REALLY wanted. The Raikage's team is going to be beast. :3
And seeing them, it's safe to assume it's probably going to have the other Kage, as well as Susanoo Sasuke. So I'm hoping for more confirmed characters soon.

sarutobi_sensei
June 19, 2011, 06:46 AM
Well it's not storm 3 but Storm Generation. It probably has more of what happened in part 1, part 2 and gets until mid war. We can see Raikage and his assistants, so we know that it @ least goes into the summit. It'll probably end with them going to war the next one would be when it's over.

theo_mm
June 19, 2011, 10:45 AM
It's so awesome!! Haku + Zabuza FTW!! [HD] Scan 1:
http://ps3.mediagen.fr/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-generation-18-06-2011-scan_0900073819.jpg

Gingitsune
June 19, 2011, 11:54 AM
Ultimate Ninja Storm Generation, with Haku and Zabuza among others, it's probably a flashback collection game, with stuff like:

the three Sannin vs Hanzô
Minato vs A and B
Tobirama vs the KinGin bros
Kazekage III vs Sasori
Roushi vs Kisame
Kakashi vs Kakkou
Akatsuki Oro vs Itachi
Kazekage IV vs Kimimaro
Mu vs Mizukage II

I hope my guess turn out to be right, I'd like to play a game like that. ^^

~Andrew~
June 19, 2011, 01:47 PM
It's far to early to make any assumptions about Charakters and the Storyline, honestly. But I'm pretty Hyped myself (not only because of Naruto, there are so much more, and there will be even more~ E3, TGS. And the Games Com which I will visit, like every Year <3) but I like your Ideas, Gingitsune, hope they will be in the Game, too. :')

But I "fear" it's like an Ultimate Ninja Storm 2.1 not 3, they may fuse Storm 1 with Storm 2 xD It actually looks this way.

I hope Members like Theo and Des will keep this Thread Up-to-Date, like they did in the Past, you're great Guys. =)

theo_mm
June 19, 2011, 06:14 PM
LOL oh my, I actually haven't been to this forum in ages xD But damn, this game has got me so damn hyped!! I think I'll probably be here everyday till it releases!!!

---------- Post added June 20, 2011 at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was June 19, 2011 at 11:58 PM ----------

Ultimate Ninja Storm Generation, with Haku and Zabuza among others, it's probably a flashback collection game, with stuff like:

the three Sannin vs Hanzô
Minato vs A and B
Tobirama vs the KinGin bros
Kazekage III vs Sasori
Roushi vs Kisame
Kakashi vs Kakkou
Akatsuki Oro vs Itachi
Kazekage IV vs Kimimaro
Mu vs Mizukage II

I hope my guess turn out to be right, I'd like to play a game like that. ^^

That could be true, but we know so far that the game goes up to the Kage summit, which could mean it could go even further like they did with UNS2. Also Des made a good point on gamefaqs, that CC2 is already working on 2 games, Ultimate Ninja Impact for Fall 2011, and Asura's Wrath for early 2012, which could mean it'll be released next year. I think that is the most likely case, cause CC2 always reveal a game 12/6 months before it releases. :)

slmcknett
June 19, 2011, 08:52 PM
Next to Darui and C, the bubbles say that they're Support Characters, so I don't think we'll be able to actually play as them; only A. ;___;

Tormentor286
June 19, 2011, 09:08 PM
Next to Darui and C, the bubbles say that they're Support Characters, so I don't think we'll be able to actually play as them; only A. ;___;

All support characters in Storm 2 were also playable characters, I doubt they would drop that tactic and head back to the Storm 1 route.

DEATHBOTT
June 19, 2011, 09:25 PM
while all those would be awesome haku and zabuza weren't part of a flashback so i doubt it will have all the fights you listed. and i don't think kimmimaro fought the 4th kazekage it was oro, kimmi being there was filler. who is kakkou by the way?

with the amount of characters introduced and reintroduced in the war this game will be huge if it gets into it. hopefully we get everyone! including part 1 characters like hiruzen and the sound 4.

Gingitsune
June 20, 2011, 01:28 AM
Kakkou is the Iwa guy who was killed by the raikiri just after Kakashi got his Sharingan, of course. ^_~

Anyway, they can't have only the Kage summit fights and Huka and Zabuza. The only other fights that were left out from the UN Storm 1 were the chuunin exam fights implying a Oto or Ame genin, like Shikamaru vs Kin, Sasuke vs Tsurugi or Gaara vs Shigure. There are also the Oto Four fights which where replaced by Kimimaro. Unless they get to Naruto vs Mizuki or Ebisu... ^^; Oh! There's also that guy with his designer coat who got a Rasengan from Jiraiya, but no game designer would stoop that low.

As for Storm 2, there aren't much fight left over, the only one I can think of is Konohamaru vs Pain.

Anyway, as theo_mm said, the game will probably be realese by the second half of 2012, by which time we should have reach the current manga content (chapter 534 this week) in the anime. Flashback fight to introduce the Edo Tensei lot would be a good idea.

DEATHBOTT
June 20, 2011, 01:54 AM
i don't think the developers would be above going through the whole story again. they will probably add both games together plus the extras after. anime games do it constantly. i remember going through the dbz story multiple times slowly adding new characters with each game.

i hope they bring back stuff from storm 1 like intros and being able to choose awakenings from the get go.

mak123
June 20, 2011, 02:57 AM
I still don't understand why thy didn't put haku and zabuza in storm 1...

ricardDvs
June 20, 2011, 04:59 AM
it will probablu have fu, torune, danzou, and the rest of kages and their respective bodyguards...

theo_mm
June 20, 2011, 05:29 AM
+ Kankuro with Sasori's puppet :O... Yay!!

Tormentor286
June 20, 2011, 05:44 AM

I wonder this myself, til I understood gaming development.
Storm 1 was announced in December 2007, and released Fall 2008. That's nine and possible half months of development, that's short.
CC2's main focus were establishing their new game engine from the ground up, focus on characters, graphics, movesets, and content.
They had a deadline, though games can be pushed back, however there's a limit to that. With only that much time, its understandable
that missing content from Story were presented.

Most would say that Haku and Zabuza could have been done since they were the first major battle, a true statement. But placing time into that could affect the story production time mid-way for something else just as important. So it was a judgement call most likely.

ricardDvs
June 20, 2011, 05:44 AM
kisame fusing with samehada = awakening... :drool:

theo_mm
June 20, 2011, 06:13 AM
Also... Where in da heeeeaaal is CC2's logo on that scan??? hmm... A bit worrying. Ah well, I'm sure CC2 is developing it.

~Andrew~
June 20, 2011, 08:06 AM
@theo: Well I know that CC2 showed Asura's Wrath at E3 about a Week (or so, I don't know much about it tbh.) ago, so now I don't know if they already finished developing Asura's Wrath or if they're still at it.
I hope it's from CC2, maybe someone here knows the answer?

theo_mm
June 20, 2011, 08:27 AM
@theo: Well I know that CC2 showed Asura's Wrath at E3 about a Week (or so, I don't know much about it tbh.) ago, so now I don't know if they already finished developing Asura's Wrath or if they're still at it.
I hope it's from CC2, maybe someone here knows the answer?

lol but it comes out in 2012, so it can't be finished now :P But anyway, im sure it's CC2... But de logo. Where is de logo. lol

ricardDvs
June 20, 2011, 09:58 AM
lol but it comes out in 2012, so it can't be finished now :P But anyway, im sure it's CC2... But de logo. Where is de logo. lol

lol... it's CC2 for sure, don't worry about it... i just wanted to know some more characters :drool

theo_mm
June 20, 2011, 10:27 AM
Official Site is up, and your right it is CC2:

Link:
http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/naruto_g/

An 'OK' translation:

"Hello everyone.

I think that everyone has been surprised by the sudden announcement,
Thank you for "Ultimate Ninja Storm series," decided the release of the latest work.

It's called "NARUTO-Naruto - Shippuuden Narutimate Storm Generation"! !
Models, two models of the Xbox 360 and PS3, release date is still undecided.

"Generation" is the ultimate intergenerational "Shinobi" is the meaning of the match.

Unlike conventional storm series,
This work is scheduled to be those specialized in the match.

Production, of course, "CyberConnect2", so
The new 'surprises' contains firmly.

Is scheduled to appear in and tell about it, and this character also.

So out of date information to an article released today in Weekly Shonen Jump,
Us, please check!!"

Gingitsune
June 20, 2011, 10:29 AM

Probably because it didn't fit in with the Oro vs Konoha sory. Also, they couldn't quite make it into a 10 fight/tree race long arc, so it would have clashed with the other longer arcs. Plus you don't need to develop them and the stage related to them.

theo_mm
June 20, 2011, 12:31 PM
The interesting part about the translation, is that is says it wont be the same as the previous UNS. So I'm guessing it isn't UNS3... Of course though, an actual person who can translate it would be appreciated!

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

NamcoBandai are revealing info on games next month at the 'Japan expo' and UNSG could be among them!! link:

http://gematsu.com/2011/06/namco-bandai-announces-japan-expo-lineup

Note: Thanks to des. He also said the site say's there will be a teaser! Excited >.<

~Andrew~
June 20, 2011, 02:55 PM
I said it before, it won't be an UNS3 but an UNS v.2.1, you know like they do with the Assasins Creed series, every now and then they do a kinda Add-On, which isn't a complete new game with complete continued storyline but with added features and added Chars and so on. So I guess that's pretty cool, too. Everytime they do an UNS it gets better.
Anyway, it's no suprise that it's from CC2, but thanks for clearing up the Asura-thingy (I'm sad that it'll be released 2012 though T_T).

Btw: See? You're totally hyped and you're providing us with Infos as fast as possible, that's what i meant ;) Keep it up.

NatsuGray
June 20, 2011, 03:10 PM
I hope we will be able to have 3 on 3's in this game, the 'support' system gets kind of boring for me i'd rather have a mix up a bit. you can have supports or have an actual team with you, so there's 6 characters on the field at once. wishful thinking though. things i hope to see in this game...

-free running on walls- like there was in the 'naruto ps3 project teaser' (you see sasuke on the wall jumping about and naruto is on the ground.

-ougi's back to how they were in storm 1.

-multiple ougis like in ultimate ninja 3

-clashable jutsu's like in storm 1

-balanced awakenings (if that's possible)

-more than 1 signature jutsu useable in battle

-more than 1 awakening for some characters

-storm 2 type story mode but with storm 1's freedom, the art was nice in storm 2 but it made going from a - b very boring after having to go through the same areas multiple times.

-destructible environments, properly! (not like the hinted at with storm 2 and then made it so it was only in boss battles)

-story should go to Naruto controlling kyuubi i think so we can get a rikudou cloak naruto :P (however I think it will only go to Naruto and Sasuke clash at the huge bridge :/

I guess we can assume that the game will go through all of part 1 until sasuke's clash with naruto at the bridge because both parts would then end with a sasuke-naruto clash. i hope it goes further though, like in my last point :)

FEEL FREE TO ADD WHAT YOU WANT :D

theo_mm
June 20, 2011, 03:51 PM
LOL hehe. Anyway, the site also say's this wont be like the previous UNS, meaning there could be some improvements :)

Lelo
June 20, 2011, 04:47 PM
Nice, a new one on the way. Hopefully this has all the Kages and the first 3 hokage's. And of course Madara. Tobi is just badass when he does his ultimate mode in UNS2. And I wonder if they are going to a have another special guest appearance like Lars in UNS2

Tormentor286
June 20, 2011, 06:20 PM
In this game, CC2 is focusing more on the VS aspect of the game, meaning they are focusing greatly on the fighting and not the story.

Curryman
June 20, 2011, 06:21 PM
So this is even confirmed to be a fighting game like the Storm series???

From all the vague pics it looks like a beat-em-up or some sort of Naruto version of Dynasty Warriors. I'm hoping you guys are right and it is a fighter sort of like "Storm 2.1" because frankly the beat-em-up's are all garbage.

BUT I have a feeling this won't be your standard fighter like the Storm games and more a 1 player adventure type game.

Googlez_kun
June 20, 2011, 06:26 PM
Pretty interesting news.It feels as if they are rushing this,but i'll just see what they're planning and wait for the updates.There are plenty of characters who fought before the actual war,so it should still be interesting.

theo_mm
June 20, 2011, 06:36 PM
@Curryman I think the Dynasty Warriors game you're reffering to is Ultimate Ninja Impact :P This game is part of the storm series, but not quite Storm 3 ;)

@Googlez_kun yeah, it feels sorta rushed... Then again, maybe they've trashed an all out story mode and gone with a simpler story mode :) Since they're working towards vs mode.

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

Also! The game's Official name is 'Naruto Shippuden: Super Ultimate Ninja Storm' But we might as well call it generations xD

Googlez_kun
June 20, 2011, 06:38 PM
Well,if they planned on making a storymode similiar to UNS2(and Accel 2),then they should just leave it away.However,they should keep the boss battles,because they are still one of the best parts of the previous game.

Or they will actually extend the story mode.Take less arcs but make them more detailed.I'd love to get the first arc in full extend,which would mean doing the tree exercises and the bell exam in detail.It would certainly be interesting,even though i have no idea how they could handle it.

liangbi
June 20, 2011, 06:49 PM
Did they say that news will come out with the chapter this week?

theo_mm
June 20, 2011, 07:03 PM
Unfortunately no, but they did say there will be a teaser soon!! :)

DEATHBOTT
June 21, 2011, 01:01 AM
i think they should scrap the repetitive minor fights of the story in favour of massive boss battles for each major fight. they could just make the smaller skirmishes insane and over the top. ive played the story enough already.

melkij995
June 21, 2011, 03:29 AM
Created by me:

Naruto & Naruto
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/2861/hdfz.jpg

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm: Generation (LOGO)
http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/4919/gsdhh.jpg

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm: Generation (PlayStation3 COVER)
http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/3996/hgfdk.jpg

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm: Generation (X-Box 360 COVER)
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/6254/17710190.jpg

ricardDvs
June 21, 2011, 03:45 AM
melkij995, that cover is looking preety good... but I would replace Hinata for Kakashi, so the team 7 would be in the cover... (also, Hinata is not as important as him)

theo_mm
June 21, 2011, 05:25 AM
@melkij995 Those look niiice! Did you render those yourself!! Well done!

melkij995
June 21, 2011, 05:47 AM
@melkij995 Those look niiice! Did you render those yourself!! Well done!
Thanks a lot :eyeroll

melkij995, that cover is looking preety good... but I would replace Hinata for Kakashi, so the team 7 would be in the cover... (also, Hinata is not as important as him)
Thank you too :amuse
All saying, that Hinata must be replaced to Kakashi, but Kakashi not changed a lot from 1st season. In addition, i get Shippuuden renders from Narutimate Impact (PSP) and yet there is no Kakashi render. I think Hinata looks nice too :amuse

Sry, my english is bad :darn

ricardDvs
June 21, 2011, 09:20 AM
yeah thats true also... it looks great anyway!

Rarhyx
June 21, 2011, 07:15 PM
my dreams about future naruto games:
boss battles like in part 2(awesome!)
improved "story-mode"(see googlez post) like in part one(but without "catch gamachi, akamaru, find konohamaru“ -.-) also plx a mix of dbz budokai 1 and 3(animated scenes after and before fights
like in budokai 1 and roaming trough the world like in budokai 3 with optional enemys hich changes the story(here we can include the filler enemys and/or movie enemys)
more and better costumes(like in dbz budokai (tenkaichi))
capsule system like in dbz budokai(attention NOT tenkaichi) man that was awesome to create ur fav. char with you fav moves
[examples:Naruto pts:
Onetail KB
Rasengan
naruto rendan
kagebunshin
vermilion rasnegan(only useable in Onetailed form)
-----------------
Naruto after timeskip:
3 tailed KB
Sagemode
kagebunshin
odama rasengan
double rasengan(only in SM useable)
FRS throwing(only in SM usable)
-----------------
Sasuke pts:
Juin stage 1
juin stage 2
sharingan
chidori
shishi rendan
-----------------
sasuke after timeskip:
juin s1
juin s2
sharingan
Mangekyou sharingan
amaterasu(only while MS is active)
susanoo(only while MS is active)
corruppted chidori(only when juin s2 is active)
chidori
chidori nagashi

ofc u can't use all these abilities/attacks at once, they are limited like in budokai(but thats the principe)]
tournament mode(again look at dbz :p)
survival mode (we all know it from tekken :p)
or
defeat as much ninjas/teams as u can- mode
better online mode with better ranking system
more balancing(through capsule system) this would avoid OP picks like itachi, deidara, etc.(storm 2 i still hate them in online mode -.-)
teamattacks: dont give them just names(storm 2 -.-) but also make them epic.
example:
when the teams makes sense
minato, j-man and naruto -> badass sagemode/frog/rasengan/fillinwhatuwant combo
sasuke, itachi, kakashi -> badass MS-combo
but when the team makes no sense ala
tenten, choji, hinata then they should do a regular combo(how it's in storm 2)

when i wrote this it was 2 AM so sry for typos or if I write in a way u can't understand , ask me then later

=D

edit: oh and i wish i could choose the mode of an assist character
i want to play so much as juugo with kimimaro and sasuke as assists in Juin state 2

theo_mm
June 22, 2011, 05:18 AM
Looking at the scan again, there is another character in the Haku gameplay image, behind Haku. Can anyone guess? It can't be Sakura. because the character has white trousers?

Rarhyx
June 22, 2011, 05:39 AM
Looking at the scan again, there is another character in the Haku gameplay image, behind Haku. Can anyone guess? It can't be Sakura. because the character has white trousers?

sasuke *cough*
:p

ricardDvs
June 22, 2011, 05:42 AM

sasuke :p

ups, answered already

Rdmaster
June 22, 2011, 10:18 AM
I actually saw that scan when it first came out. I wanted to get it translated, so I did, I put the translation of what I could translate up on ArashiBoards. It's an UNS2 forum where players gather to fight and learn from each other. Arashi has a news team searching for all the latest news on Generations, so if you're interested, just PM me and I can link you to the site!

Generations doesn't look like it's coming out soon, but if we find out otherwise our members will be the first to know! Hope you join! :D

NatsuGray
June 22, 2011, 10:22 AM
I actually saw that scan when it first came out. I wanted to get it translated, so I did, I put the translation of what I could translate up on ArashiBoards. It's an UNS2 forum where players gather to fight and learn from each other. Arashi has a news team searching for all the latest news on Generations, so if you're interested, just PM me and I can link you to the site!

Generations doesn't look like it's coming out soon, but if we find out otherwise our members will be the first to know! Hope you join! :D

I think it was said/assumed that it will come out around the same time as storm 2 did.

theo_mm
June 22, 2011, 10:53 AM
Here:

http://i56.tinypic.com/nlep6x.png

I don't know any Naruto characters that have a line down there xD

Lelo
June 22, 2011, 11:53 AM
It has to be Sakura or Kakaxhi, I think Sakura

theo_mm
June 22, 2011, 11:53 AM
Probably is lol

NAM61
June 22, 2011, 02:00 PM
game looks good hope all the kages and their body guards and kabutochimaro are in the game. wonder how far it will go

Gingitsune
June 22, 2011, 06:27 PM
Probably all the Kage will be there, they will be in the Narutimate Impact, they are in The New Era 3DS game, they will probably be in every game from now on, until some of them die in the anime series (if that ever happen). As for how far it will go, it usually goes as far as the anime goes at the time of the release. The kage summit arc is a given, then maybe Konan vs Madara and the island fights against Kisame and Kabuto, so the game close with the preparation for the war. I don't think will get any further than that, unless the fourth war end quickly in the manga and is headrushed in the anime with no fillers.

theo_mm
June 23, 2011, 05:11 AM
Someone kindly translated the scan for me, this is exactly what he/she said:

"It's so hard to translate stuff like this since the wording just sounds weird in English... so some of the translations are not literal. I translated the site for this game a while ago and from that and the line about transcending time, I suppose that yes, characters will be returning. Some of the attack names and stuff are the Japanese ones just literally how they're written since I don't know what they are in English, so sorry. Also it might be confusing but here is the translation:

Naruto Narultimate Storm Generation
Release date: TBA
Price: TBA
Maker: Bandai Namco Games
Console: PS3, Xbox 360
Genre: Ninja Fighting Action

Scoop
A larger battle than ever! Many heroes will now meet and fight!
In Narutimate "Generation", all the rivals until now join together!
The ninja battle that is even bigger than ever is more intense and exhilarating!
You can enjoy the truly "ultimate" battle!

Momochi Zabuza
One of the 7 Ninja Swordsmen feared as a demon!

Haku
A young ninja overflowing with talent! Uses the Kekkei Genkai "Hyouton".

Awaken, long-time warriors!

Using the Kubikiri Houchou, he attacks with Silent Killing!

Attacks Naruto and the others with quick reflexes and speed like a hurricane!

The boy transcends time to go to a new battle!

The spirit of the shinobi battle continues to the new generation!

"Narutimate", which is famous for hot-blooded ninja battles, appears again better than ever!

Wonderful pairings!!
This is the battle of the new generation!

Darui
(Support Character Used by Raikage)
Uses suiton and raiton well and also excels in swordfighting!

Shii
The body guard who is one of the closest to Raikage. Excels at using genjutsu.

Raikage
The leader of Kumogakure Village.
Puts the power of raiton all through his body and uses taijutsu.

There are new characters and new ninjutsu. The fight will become intense! Wait for more information.

The biggest ninjutsu battle in history begins!"

Rarhyx
June 23, 2011, 08:31 AM
Darui

noes D:

i hope they just mean it on the screen and not for the entire game :(

Gingitsune
June 23, 2011, 03:32 PM
They'll probably have C, Darui, Torune, Fuu, Choujuurou, Ao, Kurotsuchi and Akatsuchi playable as well, the Kage will be playable on PSP Narutimate Impact, they'll need new characters in Narutimate Storm Generation to hype the sell.

And only the three new Kage (well, four with Danzou) + Haku and Zabuza will be too few new characters. As a matter of fact, if the story goes from the kage summit to the Kabuto fight, we could lost Jiraiya, Orochimaru, Sasori, Kakuzu, Hidan, Itachi, Pain, Asuma, Chiyo since they all died in the last game. The new Kage + Haku and Zabuza will only make up for 66% of the lost. No game developper in their right mind would dare to sell a game with less characters.

Plus they don't need to redo team Kakashi, Kurenai, Asuma and Guy this time (although the team Suna has new clothes), they have more time to do characters than with Narutimate Storm 2.

theo_mm
June 23, 2011, 06:12 PM
Yeah, I think the translator was just saying that they're in the scan. I highly doubt CC2 will go back to doing Support's only again -_-

NatsuGray
June 23, 2011, 07:00 PM
They'll probably have C, Darui, Torune, Fuu, Choujuurou, Ao, Kurotsuchi and Akatsuchi playable as well, the Kage will be playable on PSP Narutimate Impact, they'll need new characters in Narutimate Storm Generation to hype the sell.

And only the three new Kage (well, four with Danzou) + Haku and Zabuza will be too few new characters. As a matter of fact, if the story goes from the kage summit to the Kabuto fight, we could lost Jiraiya, Orochimaru, Sasori, Kakuzu, Hidan, Itachi, Pain, Asuma, Chiyo since they all died in the last game. The new Kage + Haku and Zabuza will only make up for 66% of the lost. No game developper in their right mind would dare to sell a game with less characters.

Plus they don't need to redo team Kakashi, Kurenai, Asuma and Guy this time (although the team Suna has new clothes), they have more time to do characters than with Narutimate Storm 2.

since this is going to be a 'generation' game it will probably have everyone Pre TS and Post TS, that we will have seen in the anime up to the point of release (important, that is. so hopefully the sound 4 will make it in too)

I REALLY want to see Kid Kakashi and Obito make it in, i was disappointed they didn't make it into UNS2, there was no reason not to include them.

p.s i dont want another character like Lars coming in. his face ruined the character roster lmao

Naruto_Rasengan
June 23, 2011, 07:08 PM
since this is going to be a 'generation' game it will probably have everyone Pre TS and Post TS, that we will have seen in the anime up to the point of release (important, that is. so hopefully the sound 4 will make it in too)

I REALLY want to see Kid Kakashi and Obito make it in, i was disappointed they didn't make it into UNS2, there was no reason not to include them.

p.s i dont want another character like Lars coming in. his face ruined the character roster lmao

Yeah, I'm also under the impression we'll be recieving both pre- and post-skip characters. So this could be why we're (finally!) getting Zabuza and Haku, and hopefully Raikage, Darui and Shii are a sign that it will go up to the Gokage summit where the war is announced.

Tayz
June 23, 2011, 09:30 PM
Yeah, I think the translator was just saying that they're in the scan. I highly doubt CC2 will go back to doing Support's only again -_-

that would be a huge letdown if they did that. i dunno what they were thinking in the first game to do that.

theo_mm
June 24, 2011, 04:57 AM
that would be a huge letdown if they did that. i dunno what they were thinking in the first game to do that.

Exactly!! There were so many support only characters -____- It was unbelieveable.

ricardDvs
June 24, 2011, 05:44 AM

if they took Itachi-san and Pain-san would be a BijuuDama in their own foot... They basically sell many games by their own, they are of the most adored characters in the manga.

Gingitsune
June 24, 2011, 07:36 AM
There were support only characters in the first two PS2 games, Tayuya, Jiroubou, Kidoumaru, Sakon and Iruka from what I remember. As for the two version of the rookies, I think it would be like Naruto and Kyuubi Naruto form in Narutimate Storm 1, counting not as two charaters but two versions of the same.

As for Pain and Itachi, maybe they'll keep them anyway, we had Minato in Storm 2, which was dead at that time and only did a brief apparition as Naruto try to open his seal. If Naruto flashback about Pain and Sasuke do his genjutsu of Itachi in Danzou's fight, that could work. ^^

theo_mm
June 24, 2011, 09:43 AM
lool The sound 4 were only in one stage (in UN1), not much of suppprt :P... Not sure about UN2 though?

Tormentor286
June 24, 2011, 09:52 AM
Exactly!! There were so many support only characters -____- It was unbelieveable.

Come on, you can't be serious.
It was their FIRST storm game, their first time working with a different engine structure. That's costs time to get use to it while creating your product. Not only that, but due to budget, time scheduling, and possibly a few plan changes. Including external factors. Its not that unbelievable really... They had mostly 9 to 10 months of production and development, their focus was making the fighting gameplay enjoyable, establishing a story mode with a somewhat free roaming of the village, and working on the character roster plus supports. They didn't have enough time or possibly enough budget to develop most of the support characters into full playable characters.

ricardDvs
June 24, 2011, 10:05 AM
lool The sound 4 were only in one stage (in UN1), not much of suppprt :P... Not sure about UN2 though?

they weren't there

Googlez_kun
June 24, 2011, 10:51 AM
they weren't there

They were.You could download them.

NAM61
June 24, 2011, 11:51 AM
they weren't there

yeah they were but you had to download them and they were only for support. you could also download the 1st and 2nd hokage

theo_mm
June 24, 2011, 12:19 PM
Dyaaamn I didn't even know you could download DLC on the PS2 xD

Lelo
June 24, 2011, 12:28 PM

If they are going to have all the characters from Storm 2 and have them as kids from part 1 and also have the Kages and Kabutoro, Madara, Haku and Zabuza then I think all those players will be support only. Cause thats waaay too many characters for one game. And honestly everyone would choose them once or twice and thats it. I dont mind if they dont put them in the game, as long as they concentrate more on the actual fighting and other characters

Googlez_kun
June 24, 2011, 12:36 PM
Dyaaamn I didn't even know you could download DLC on the PS2 xD

Not for PS2.It was for Storm 1 only if i remember correctly.

ricardDvs
June 24, 2011, 01:04 PM
They were.You could download them.

the sound 4 in naruto shippudden ultimate ninja storm 2?

Rarhyx
June 24, 2011, 01:52 PM
storm 1
in storm 2 u could'nt dl anything

ricardDvs
June 24, 2011, 02:52 PM
storm 1
in storm 2 u could'nt dl anything

yeah, I knew it. theo, we were alking about naruto 2 ;)

theo_mm
June 24, 2011, 07:28 PM
You guys confuse me lol We were talking about Ultimate Ninja 1 + Ultimate Ninja 2 :P in response to Gingitsune's comment ^.^

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

New scan:

http://i53.tinypic.com/154vno6.png

Nothing really new though >_> Some people still think that C and Dariu are support only though, mainly cause they are'nt in the scan. But that doesn't prove anything :P

Googlez_kun
June 25, 2011, 12:13 PM
Making them support only would make no sense at all.That would mean that the other Kage bodyquards would be support only as well and they would have an even smaller amount of characters.

Gingitsune
June 25, 2011, 08:12 PM
If they are going to have all the characters from Storm 2 and have them as kids from part 1 and also have the Kages and Kabutoro, Madara, Haku and Zabuza then I think all those players will be support only. Cause thats waaay too many characters for one game. And honestly everyone would choose them once or twice and thats it. I dont mind if they dont put them in the game, as long as they concentrate more on the actual fighting and other characters

For Ultimate Storm 1, they had the 15 rookies to redo, Kakashi, Guy, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Orochimaru, Kabuto, Kimimaro, Itachi, Kisame and Sarutobi. 25 characters.

For Utimate Storm 2, they pretty much recycled Kakashi, Guy, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Orochimaru, Kabuto, Itachi and Kisame. Although they had to redo the 15 rookies, and create Chiyo, Sai, Yamato, Hidan, Kakuzu, Sasori, Deidara, Konan, Pain, Tobi, Sennin Naruto, Taka Sasuke, Karin, Suigetsu, Juugo, Killer Bee, Minato and Lars. It's still 34 new characters.

For Ultimate Storm Generation, they'll recycle the 15 rookies + Sai from the two previous games (except for Kankurou, Temari and Sasuke's new outfits). They'll recycle the usual adult crew, Kakashi, Yamato, Guy, Tsunade, Killer Bee, Kisame, Deidara, Tobi, Minato (I hope we'll have the Minato Gaiden which could even give us kid Kakashi ^^), maybe Asuma, Jiraiya, Hiruzen, Orochimaru and Itachi, depending if the Nami no Kuni arc is the only flashback story we have.

So the only brand new characters would be Haku, Zabuza, Oonoki, Mei, A, Danzou, Kabuchimaru, Sasuke, Kankurou, Temari and maybe Zetsu, just 11? No way, that's too few. If they add Kurotsuchi, Akatsuchi, Ao, Choujuurou, Darui, C, Torune and Fuu, you have 19 new characters, that's much better. If we take account that the next game will take place in the fourth war, they better design the Kage's guards for the 2012 game than wait later to do them between the seven sowrdman of the Mist, the six jinchuuriki, the KinGin brothers, the Kekkei Genkai users, etc. To add Haku and Zabuza seems to the 2012 games seems to be in that spirits. They could also add Fuguki and Yagura from Kisame's flashback (oh! we should see Itachi too in that flashback, justifying his presence in the game).

Above all that, Ultimate Ninja is in direct competition with the Clash of Ninja franchise, both can't afford to be out shined by the other games' cast. On late 2012, there will be two new Naruto games on the market, the presence of some more characters can make the difference between a sell for your company or a sell for the competitor.

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

Thinking things a bit more, maybe they'll just do Darui, Choujuurou, Kurotsuchi and Fuu, we haven't seen the others fight much, even in the fourth war.

Googlez_kun
June 25, 2011, 08:17 PM
Well,Akatsuchi has his golem;they will probably do something with this.Torune should be in it as well.
As for C and Ao,they might really not make it into the game,unless they give him tons of filler moves.

Gingitsune
June 25, 2011, 08:22 PM
Well, the release of the game is still far away, probably late in 2012, C and Ao have the time to show some good move before the end of 2011 which will allow CC2 to put them in the game.

liangbi
June 25, 2011, 08:25 PM
The release of the game will never be late in 2012(99%). they don't start announcing a game more than a year before release.

Gingitsune
June 25, 2011, 08:41 PM
The first two games were published in November and October. Four Playstation 2 games out of 5 were published between September and December, only one was published for April, so I expected CC2 to follow the usual schedule. As for the time between the announcement and the release, I have no idea for CC2 precisely, but there are games that were announced more than a year before hand.

And of course, it always depend of the anime and were they are up to at the time of the release. For example, the last episode of the Pain arc was aired on the last week of August 2010, and the UN Storm 2 game was released on mid-October. They need to synchronize with the anime, if only for the voice issue. There's only 20 some chapter left before the fourth war, so it could be all done before the end of this years, but we never know when fillers kick in. ^^;

liangbi
June 25, 2011, 09:45 PM
By the look of the stretched episodes fillers will not come till after The Minato vs Madara fight. And it always been a year or less since the announcement and release for the past 2 games but this game is said not to be focused on the story if i understand correctly so it might come soon plus its not ultimate ninja storm 3

ricardDvs
June 26, 2011, 05:03 AM
yeah, now that I remebered... in the Minato flashback, there was a lot of kushina.... maybe she will be there too *.*

Gingitsune
June 26, 2011, 10:31 AM
We haven't seen Kushina fight much beside her chains jutsu, I wander if they'll be able to do something out of it. Karin was impressive in the Storm 2 games, they transformed her few kicks and punchs to Suigetsu into a fighting style. I wonder if they can turn Kushina's single punch into some fighting style.

Oh! wait! Kushina's flashback means kid Minato and kid Kushina! It also mean kid Itachi. And there's kid Killer Bee in another flashback a few chapter before. Oh! and there's another flashback with Kid Hiruzen and kid Danzou. But I think we will still get only the rookies younger selves, with maybe Kakashi, because we have seen him actually fight.

And Hiruzen is in Kushina's flashback as well, justifying his return among the character listing.

digit03
June 26, 2011, 10:39 AM
y didnt they just put dlc into storm 2 instead of making another one so soon?

Gingitsune
June 26, 2011, 02:28 PM
Because they'll make more money by releasing another opus. And they may change the game system, like they did between Storm 1 and Storm 2.

ricardDvs
June 27, 2011, 05:35 AM
We haven't seen Kushina fight much beside her chains jutsu, I wander if they'll be able to do something out of it. Karin was impressive in the Storm 2 games, they transformed her few kicks and punchs to Suigetsu into a fighting style. I wonder if they can turn Kushina's single punch into some fighting style.

Oh! wait! Kushina's flashback means kid Minato and kid Kushina! It also mean kid Itachi. And there's kid Killer Bee in another flashback a few chapter before. Oh! and there's another flashback with Kid Hiruzen and kid Danzou. But I think we will still get only the rookies younger selves, with maybe Kakashi, because we have seen him actually fight.

And Hiruzen is in Kushina's flashback as well, justifying his return among the character listing.

yeah, hiruzen too would be awesome! Minato, Kushina, Raikage, Danzou, Fu, Torune... omg :drool
also: I just saw Ultimante ninja storm 1 and the way they walk around the village is much cooler than the way in UN2.
oh and btw I HATE HOW THEY CHANGE THE STORYLINE IN THE GAMES.

Tormentor286
June 27, 2011, 06:05 AM
For Ultimate Storm 1, they had the 15 rookies to redo, Kakashi, Guy, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Orochimaru, Kabuto, Kimimaro, Itachi, Kisame and Sarutobi. 25 characters.

For Utimate Storm 2, they pretty much recycled Kakashi, Guy, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Orochimaru, Kabuto, Itachi and Kisame. Although they had to redo the 15 rookies, and create Chiyo, Sai, Yamato, Hidan, Kakuzu, Sasori, Deidara, Konan, Pain, Tobi, Sennin Naruto, Taka Sasuke, Karin, Suigetsu, Juugo, Killer Bee, Minato and Lars. It's still 34 new characters.

For Ultimate Storm Generation, they'll recycle the 15 rookies + Sai from the two previous games (except for Kankurou, Temari and Sasuke's new outfits). They'll recycle the usual adult crew, Kakashi, Yamato, Guy, Tsunade, Killer Bee, Kisame, Deidara, Tobi, Minato (I hope we'll have the Minato Gaiden which could even give us kid Kakashi ^^), maybe Asuma, Jiraiya, Hiruzen, Orochimaru and Itachi, depending if the Nami no Kuni arc is the only flashback story we have.

So the only brand new characters would be Haku, Zabuza, Oonoki, Mei, A, Danzou, Kabuchimaru, Sasuke, Kankurou, Temari and maybe Zetsu, just 11? No way, that's too few. If they add Kurotsuchi, Akatsuchi, Ao, Choujuurou, Darui, C, Torune and Fuu, you have 19 new characters, that's much better. If we take account that the next game will take place in the fourth war, they better design the Kage's guards for the 2012 game than wait later to do them between the seven sowrdman of the Mist, the six jinchuuriki, the KinGin brothers, the Kekkei Genkai users, etc. To add Haku and Zabuza seems to the 2012 games seems to be in that spirits. They could also add Fuguki and Yagura from Kisame's flashback (oh! we should see Itachi too in that flashback, justifying his presence in the game).

Above all that, Ultimate Ninja is in direct competition with the Clash of Ninja franchise, both can't afford to be out shined by the other games' cast. On late 2012, there will be two new Naruto games on the market, the presence of some more characters can make the difference between a sell for your company or a sell for the competitor.

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

Thinking things a bit more, maybe they'll just do Darui, Choujuurou, Kurotsuchi and Fuu, we haven't seen the others fight much, even in the fourth war.

Actually, there's no competition with the Clash of Ninja Series, at least not anymore. Naruto GNT SP, when that was released, despite updated movesets and a few new gameplay elements, they sold extremely poorly. Why? No real Story Mode, and missing important characters. It was to the point that GNT Naruto fans are thinking that the franchise and its run is about to be over. UNS2 became Namco Bandai's Second Best Selling Game, selling 1.1 million units, with Tekken 6 being number one. I doubt Clash of Ninja will be able to recover from the poorly done Naruto GNT SP and match up to that amount of sales.

theo_mm
June 27, 2011, 03:15 PM
Hiruzen better still be in ¬_¬ lol. And hopefully they decide to put the 1st + 2nd Hokage in! Maybe even all the support only characters they had in UNS1 actually! that'd be awesome!!

Gingitsune
June 27, 2011, 03:42 PM
also: I just saw Ultimante ninja storm 1 and the way they walk around the village is much cooler than the way in UN2.

Don't remind me that, that was a such a huge disapointement with Ultimante ninja storm 2.
Only four poor streets. T_T

In Ultimante ninja storm 1 we could run around from building to building with no loading. Look there! It's the Yakiniku! Oh there! It's Naruto's house! Oh! That's the cool building from chapter #x! There must be a way to get on the top of this building, I swear I'll find one. I spent hours just running around in Konoha, enjoying myself. ^^;

Actually, there's no competition with the Clash of Ninja Series, at least not anymore. Naruto GNT SP, when that was released, despite updated movesets and a few new gameplay elements, they sold extremely poorly. Why? No real Story Mode, and missing important characters. It was to the point that GNT Naruto fans are thinking that the franchise and its run is about to be over. UNS2 became Namco Bandai's Second Best Selling Game, selling 1.1 million units, with Tekken 6 being number one. I doubt Clash of Ninja will be able to recover from the poorly done Naruto GNT SP and match up to that amount of sales.

I must admit I haven't played to the GNT since the last Game Cube American release, I don't have a Wii. ^^;

For the GNT SP, it was only released in Japan (and maybe some other Asian countries, I don't know how this market works), it sales would never be comparable with Narutimate Storm 2 which was release on the three major markets within half a month (Japan, Europe and North America). Anyway, on amazon.co.jp, it's #3 among the fighting games on Wii, only the Smash bros X and Twinkle Queen (?) are selling better, SP is selling more than any Dragon Ball, Capcom or Bleach game. It's probably profitable, even if Narutimate Strom is more profitable still.

Although it was sure silly to work on Baki and Yuugao before Pain or Suigetsu. ^^;

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Hiruzen better still be in ¬_¬ lol.

Chances to get him are even higher because he was in the Zabuza/Haku arc, only for the mission speech, but still the odds are good (that being said, I was hoping for Shodai in Storm 2, he had a flashback with Madara and all, but it didn't made the cut T_T).

Seraphimon-TK
June 29, 2011, 04:52 AM
I will upload the HD version of the announcement trailer as soon as i got...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GNyszEl02M

ricardDvs
June 29, 2011, 05:10 AM
I will upload the HD version of the announcement trailer as soon as i got...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GNyszEl02M

damn, A and Zabuza look awesome!!

Tormentor286
June 29, 2011, 06:00 AM
Sasuke's Full Susano'o, O.o?! Though it looks to be his Ougi possibly, I love it still!
Day 1 for me!

Rarhyx
June 29, 2011, 06:15 AM
raigabomb,
sasuke susanoo
and MAYBE JUTSUCLASH again?!

do want now T_T

ricardDvs
June 29, 2011, 06:29 AM
Sasuke's Full Susano'o, O.o?! Though it looks to be his Ougi possibly, I love it still!
Day 1 for me!

where's sasuke full susanoo??

theo_mm
June 29, 2011, 06:33 AM
This one's slighlty clearer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEdb1CJhFoM
http://vjump.shueisha.co.jp/movie/ddv_naruto_g.html
But yeah, when they launch the HD trailer! it'll be even more epic!!

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

where's sasuke full susanoo??

Right at the end, after the logo

ricardDvs
June 29, 2011, 06:35 AM
This one's slighlty clearer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEdb1CJhFoM

But yeah, when they launch the HD trailer! it'll be even more epic!!

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

Right at the end, after the logo

thanks! sugoooooooooooy

Googlez_kun
June 29, 2011, 06:58 AM
A's moves look so badass it's not even funny.Do want.

Tayz
June 29, 2011, 07:17 AM
nice trailer! ;)

Curryman
June 29, 2011, 08:21 AM
I hope that Susanoo is an ougi instead of an awakening....I can imagine the online spamming now if it's an awakening..:-_-

Googlez_kun
June 29, 2011, 08:23 AM
I hope that Susanoo is an ougi instead of an awakening....I can imagine the online spamming now if it's an awakening..:-_-

Haha,yeah:lmao

The problem is that there won't be any other awakenings that could actually defeat it.Maybe Bee's or Kisame's awakening.

Naruto_Rasengan
June 29, 2011, 08:40 AM
Haha,yeah:lmao

The problem is that there won't be any other awakenings that could actually defeat it.Maybe Bee's or Kisame's awakening.

I doubt it will be as powerful as Itachi's due not being complete and all.

Googlez_kun
June 29, 2011, 08:48 AM
I doubt it will be as powerful as Itachi's due not being complete and all.

Well,it depends on how far the story will go.If it goes to the Danzou fight then we will have a Susanou that can shoot hax arrows.It will be hard enough even though it is not fully complete yet.

theo_mm
June 29, 2011, 08:51 AM
That's true :( If they do include Sasuke's full Susano'o they better nerf it. Actually, they better nerf Itachi's Susano'o while their at it...

ricardDvs
June 29, 2011, 08:52 AM
That's true :( If they do include Sasuke's full Susano'o they better nerf it. Actually, they better nerf Itachi's Susano'o while their at it...

and the kyuubi's! Godamn spammers...

liangbi
June 29, 2011, 09:00 AM
I hope they spend good time developing Madara's character. Like when you guard any attack should phase through him and not phase through as a replacement technique. And Pain they should make it like when you press triangle then circle fast then a small shinra tensei but if you press triangle then hold on circle then the shinra tensei gets larger but also takes more chakra. And make Pain have the Bansho technique to attract the opponent to him

ricardDvs
June 29, 2011, 09:11 AM
I hope they spend good time developing Madara's character. Like when you guard any attack should phase through him and not phase through as a replacement technique. And Pain they should make it like when you press triangle then circle fast then a small shinra tensei but if you press triangle then hold on circle then the shinra tensei gets larger but also takes more chakra. And make Pain have the Bansho technique to attract the opponent to him

any more requests Sire?

theo_mm
June 29, 2011, 09:21 AM
and the kyuubi's! Godamn spammers...

Yeah they need to be slightly nerfed... But I found they were quite easy to dodge :P

ricardDvs
June 29, 2011, 09:49 AM
Yeah they need to be slightly nerfed... But I found they were quite easy to dodge :P

not as hard as Susanoo or even Hachibi, but they were overpowered nonetheless

NAM61
June 29, 2011, 10:12 AM
nice trailer looks like jutsu clashes are back one thing i wanted them to do which is great. now they need to not allow people to spam substitution which was very annoying

theo_mm
June 29, 2011, 11:31 AM
Definately! the KNJ system has to be revamped!! Or else this will just become another UNS2...

Googlez_kun
June 29, 2011, 12:56 PM
Yeah,they should make a seperate bar for KnJ or something.

jorped
June 29, 2011, 01:56 PM
I have the other 2 games for ps3 but i must say that i rarely played the second. Some characters were way to poorly skilled, like Pain. I hope that this one is better, cuz i will probably end buying it :lmao

theo_mm
June 29, 2011, 06:00 PM
I have the other 2 games for ps3 but i must say that i rarely played the second. Some characters were way to poorly skilled, like Pain. I hope that this one is better, cuz i will probably end buying it :lmao

Me too! UNS1 was suprisngly more balanced... I think I'm actually gonna start playing it again lol

Gingitsune
June 29, 2011, 09:40 PM
Well,it depends on how far the story will go.If it goes to the Danzou fight then we will have a Susanou that can shoot hax arrows.It will be hard enough even though it is not fully complete yet.

I will go up to the Danzou vs Sasuke fight at the very least, the Kage arc meeting isn't complete without that fight or without the Killer Bee vs Kisame fight. Plus, the games usually end up to where the anime is at the moment of the release, we have already seen this part and the game is nowhere near complete, there's no reason not to include it in Storm Generation. ^^

Tayz
June 29, 2011, 10:26 PM
Here are some awakenings w/ pics. All of these except Madara, Kinkaku/Ginkaku I think are plausible.
http://www.saiyanisland.com/interact/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-generation-awakenings-transformation-wishlist

Suirad12
June 29, 2011, 11:09 PM

Idk, I kinda like the second one better than the first. UNS2 is more smooth and every time I play UNS1 its just weird and doesn't flow as well as the second one.

But I still love them both and cant wait for Generation.

Curryman
June 30, 2011, 12:06 AM
I don't think they need to nerf the awakenings at all. All they simply need to do is make the awakenings blockable instead of that near-instant guard break crap. If they do that, problem solved. They can leave the jutsu spam and high damage on. If your dumb enough to get hit after that you deserve it. Plus TBH Susanoo SHOULDN'T be nerfed damage/capability wise because I mean....it's Susanoo. :s same thing with a 6 tailed Kyubbi blast.

DEATHBOTT
June 30, 2011, 04:04 AM
to be honest what ruined storm 2 for me was the online. because of that, they got rid of jutsu clashes, big ougis, being able to pick awakenings at the character select for balancing issues.

also the big awakenings kind of ruined stuff like them having ougis or being able to perform ougis against them.

i would like to see the little intros they had in storm 1 as well which added atmosphere of the game.

theo_mm
June 30, 2011, 08:22 AM
The HD version has been put up on the site:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DEm5Yv3Pb8
http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/naruto_g/

Also there's a EU version of the Teaser:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBo60L788Uo

and HD pics (New + slightly old0:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz3aSuhXlRY&feature=watch_response

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

English Scan [New]:

http://images.saiyanisland.com/data/589/Naruto-Shippuden-Ultimate-Ninja-Generations.jpg

The game is at the JAPAN EXPO!!! So we should get some gameplay later :D uh... and the cover look slike crap -___- That better be temporary lol

Rarhyx
June 30, 2011, 11:55 AM
i hope sasukes susanoo wont be to overpowered like itachi's from NUNS2
(from the scan its looking like its his awekining mode and not an ougi)

Tayz
June 30, 2011, 12:16 PM
COMPLETE SUSANOO IN ACTION!! new gameplay vid!!

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/06/sasuke-vs-raikage-naruto-ultimate-ninja-storm-generations-game-play/

digit03
June 30, 2011, 02:40 PM
short ultimate jutsus like nuns2 as i expected! we are already seeing gameplays... im sure this game is coming out soon
also heres a vid of sasuke vs sauke... amaterasu looks better than nuns2's own and the ultimate jutsu is way more explosive but still short ----- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT7azv9iqDw

matsemann08
June 30, 2011, 04:25 PM
Looks like they're using the exact same engine (with tweaks/improvements ofc) as UNS2, even the same levels from UNS2.
That means the game will be easier/quicker to finish programing and therefore be released earlier.

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

Sasuke Ougi Gameplay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2qRSHRiZ4s&feature=channel_video_title

Sasuke VS Raikage, Better (but still sucky) quality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quoS6MzKIZA&feature=channel_video_title

Lelo
June 30, 2011, 05:24 PM
damn theres already gameplay videos.

liangbi
June 30, 2011, 06:24 PM
looks like this game is going to come out this year

Naruto_Rasengan
June 30, 2011, 09:34 PM
i hope sasukes susanoo wont be to overpowered like itachi's from NUNS2
(from the scan its looking like its his awekining mode and not an ougi)

The only problem I had with Itachi and Kyuubi in Storm 2 was that on small levels where you have no chance to distance yourself from the godly awakenings.

Curryman
July 01, 2011, 12:38 AM
Man This looks sweet but I'm kinda disappointed that it's pretty much just Storm 2.5 instead of a new Ultimate Ninja game. From the looks of it they didn't do anything to fix the KNJ system or awakenings and are going to recycle the same movesets from Storm 2 for the not new characters.

Here's to hoping some more new characters are revealed and maybe alternate costumes would be nice instead of the same outfit with different colors. I'm hoping with the "Generations" title, the previous hokages will make an apperance and Kakashi Gaiden but we will see.

Needless to say I will probably still end up buying it regardless though.
Lastly
LOL @ all the nerdgasms that were had in the Raikage video. :p

Gingitsune
July 01, 2011, 12:58 AM
Here's to hoping some more new characters are revealed and maybe alternate costumes would be nice instead of the same outfit with different colors.

It would be nice to get the rookies in their uniform version as alternative costume (except for Lee and Shikamaru as they always wear their uniform, it could be with and without their chuunin vest), although it may be for the game after Storm Generation, if this one doesn't go up into the war. Anyway, they could at least do the Akatsuki, Minato, Raikage and Tsunade with and without their coat and Kakashi, Yamato, Guy, Shikamaru and Lee with and without their chuunin vest.

Seraphimon-TK
July 01, 2011, 06:16 AM
Naruto vs Naruto (shippuuden)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJQPRs10XZE&feature=youtu.be

theo_mm
July 01, 2011, 06:57 AM
looks like this game is going to come out this year

Nope, one of the scans confirmed it comes in 2012... And by the look of the VS screen, it probably is an UNS2.5 with alot of characters :D

Googlez_kun
July 01, 2011, 06:58 AM
Naruto does not seem to have any new moves,so i hope that they will at least put in tons of characters.

theo_mm
July 01, 2011, 07:34 AM
I'm still curious about the multiple ougis/jutsu's. Someone pointed out that PTS Sasuke has been shown using 2 jutsu, Phoenix flower jutsu and Fireball Jutsu, but it could just be that new jutsu system where you hold circle button longer. Also, when PTS Naruto called out Sakura she used a Combo, Hopefully we can choose between combo's + jutsu's for our supports like UNS1.

liangbi
July 01, 2011, 08:22 AM
Nope, one of the scans confirmed it comes in 2012... And by the look of the VS screen, it probably is an UNS2.5 with alot of characters :D

But this is stupid since they arent doing anything new just same style but new characters.. Shouldn't take that long. They can even release these characters as DLC

theo_mm
July 01, 2011, 09:09 AM
Well you have to keep in mind they were already working on 3 games before they announced this. Also they have to convert UNS1 character combo's, jutsu's and ougi's in the new style along with new characters and new modes. But anyway because the demo was released so early, I'm sure this is an early build. I mean they used artwork from Accel 3 along with the UNS2 versus screen. It looks like they just put it together for the expo, they also never re-use the same artwork.

Curryman
July 01, 2011, 11:38 AM
The video was nice. The attack knockbacks are also left in the game still. Looks like rasengan spam and chaining ougi's will still be a problem online.

God I wanted to see that PTS team ougi so bad! Noob didn't know how to use it!

ricardDvs
July 01, 2011, 11:49 AM
is it just me or Naruto is like, exactly the same?

matsemann08
July 01, 2011, 12:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TjM3mplgQE&feature=channel_video_title

Gingitsune
July 01, 2011, 01:01 PM
Not exactly the same, Shippuuden Naruto has both the Kyuubi Rasengan and the Fuuton Rasen Shuriken, which is a combination of the two standard Naruto of Storm 2. We'll probably have a Sennin Naruto as well and a Turtle Island Naruto wich would do much more complexe Rasengan combo, with the Rikudou Mode as awakening.

I also notice they have automatic character/support combination, Team 7, Team Kakashi, Team Raikage and Taka, I hope it's only for the demo and we will be free to costum team as our liking in the real game.

matsemann08
July 01, 2011, 01:01 PM
I love how the audience reacts in the stage presentation videos ^^

Curryman
July 01, 2011, 01:50 PM
Is it just me or do the awakenings do less damage now? If you look at the Naruto vs. Naruto video, it seems like the Kyuubi blasts do far less damage or maybe I just haven't played Storm 2 in a long time.

KiSwordsman
July 01, 2011, 03:06 PM
its actually pretty stupid that Sasuke's Susanoo attacks the exact same way as itachis. It's whatever though, since the game seems like more of an in-between-quel

NatsuGray
July 01, 2011, 03:07 PM
even though it's a demo i'm somewhat disappointed, the dash raikage does just causes the raikage to be knocked back. personally i feel these bigger awakenings should be used only as there 'awakening's ougi' (if they ever add them into future games) so Sasuke should have MS as his awakening, and Susano as his awakening's ougi, itachi should have MS as his awakening and his susano as his ougi, Naruto should still 'awaken' into the 6 tails, but should only fire one chakra bullet as his signature move and maybe 3 in his ougi.

it also only looks like there's 1 signature jutsu, again. :( guess that means maybe we wont be able to do a Sasuke(newest costume)/Naruto clash at the big bridge. unless they add multiple jutsu's again. thoughts so far from the early demo stages...Not impressed, I do however look forward to more news and seeing it further developed

Rarhyx
July 01, 2011, 03:14 PM
woah sasukes face when his aweking starts is awesome, 1234546846546845456 better than in anime

ricardDvs
July 01, 2011, 03:40 PM
omg love the people's reaction! sent shivers down my spine :D

Rikudou King
July 01, 2011, 04:00 PM
I'm loving that both versions of Naruto can use the Bijuu cloak. The only thing I'm questioning is why Sasuke's Susanoo isn't shooting it's arrows?

DEATHBOTT
July 01, 2011, 08:00 PM
I'm loving that both versions of Naruto can use the Bijuu cloak. The only thing I'm questioning is why Sasuke's Susanoo isn't shooting it's arrows?

he shoots an arrow for his ougi

Rikudou King
July 02, 2011, 12:02 AM
Really? I must have missed that. Well then, so far I'm liking everything I have seen.

ricardDvs
July 03, 2011, 08:41 AM
Really? I must have missed that. Well then, so far I'm liking everything I have seen.
I missed that too... where is it?

matsemann08
July 03, 2011, 12:44 PM
Naruto VS A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GqD91QWr90&feature=channel_video_title

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE43uOZEae0&annotation_id=annotation_476211&feature=iv

Curryman
July 03, 2011, 12:58 PM
I don't like how slow Raikage looks. He is supposed to be the fastest shinobi in the world. They could of at least made him like Minato in Storm 2 but instead he looks to fall under the Tsunade/Kisame category. Sure he "teleports" in awakening but it's just visually he's not actually fast like Minato was whenever you used ninja moves.

DEATHBOTT
July 03, 2011, 02:19 PM
it's in one of the shity quality videos on the 9th page i think.

Naruto2011
July 03, 2011, 04:01 PM
yea im very disappointed in the raikages movements my self, he was second in speed only to Minato but yet we see mediocrityin the speed department, it is suppose to be a big deal that naruto was able to dodge his punch. They make him more of a powerhouse character which he definitely is, its just th\at they lack the major speed element, hopefuly when the game comes out next year they make major changes in his speed,

Naruto_Rasengan
July 03, 2011, 08:24 PM
yea im very disappointed in the raikages movements my self, he was second in speed only to Minato but yet we see mediocrityin the speed department, it is suppose to be a big deal that naruto was able to dodge his punch. They make him more of a powerhouse character which he definitely is, its just th\at they lack the major speed element, hopefuly when the game comes out next year they make major changes in his speed,

I thought the same. I've seen nothing from Raikage that makes me want to play him. His speed seems medicore at best.

Naruto2011
July 03, 2011, 10:01 PM
yea exactly, i has exciting to be raikage and speed blitz opponents with lightning fast punches, but he movements remind me of juugos which was relatively slow. they must have not read the manga or seen the anime at all, rock lee and gai move faster than that and the raikage is suppose to be superior to them in that department. Im disappointed with this character :/

also on an added note why are the awakenings so small? like in storm 2 the hachibi was so small compared to what it is in the manga, even sussano, i mean in story mode it looked epic but when seen in awakening form it looked like they had shiki fujin used on it like it had done to the nine tails :p

theo_mm
July 04, 2011, 12:43 PM
I don't know, he kinda fit's perfectly for me. If his awakening allows him to go super speed and super strength etc. then I think that would fit. Also remember at this time in the anime no one actually knows he's almost as fast as Minato.

Zachc2009
July 04, 2011, 02:25 PM
As long as they give the character roster a huge boost of say 12 characters I will buy it again.. I was suprised this has been announced so soon and I hope they put Tsuchikage in their with his Jinton move..

Move clashes are back?

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Can someone tell me how they've altered Sasukes fighting style cause I was a bit disappointed with how they only changed a select few things with Chidori Spear Sasuke & Taka Sasuke.

theo_mm
July 04, 2011, 07:03 PM
Sasuke's new fighting style is actually awesome, his combo's involve parts of Susano'o e.g. Block = Susano'os Rib Cage, and some attacks invovle his arms and stuff, and Amaterasu looks more devastating this time round. There's a video on one of the previous pages of him vs Raikage :)

Curryman
July 05, 2011, 03:09 AM
Sasuke's new fighting style is actually awesome, his combo's involve parts of Susano'o e.g. Block = Susano'os Rib Cage, and some attacks invovle his arms and stuff, and Amaterasu looks more devastating this time round. There's a video on one of the previous pages of him vs Raikage :)

Yeah he seems VERY overpowered. As he should be I guess...His tilt keeps the opponent away (susanoo arm punch) and not to mention his ougi gets pulled of JUST like Kakashi's in the last game so it will be incredibly easy for spammers.

theo_mm
July 05, 2011, 04:52 AM
Yeah, his awakened Susano'o is probably gonna be a ranged version of Itachi's Susano'o -_____-

Zachc2009
July 05, 2011, 05:46 AM
I heard its getting a late October release in Japan then released in Europe early 2012

Gingitsune
July 05, 2011, 07:11 PM
The American Bandai site says 2012 for the release of Ultimate Ninja Storm Generation too (although there no mention at which time of the year). I wonder if they'll get it earlier in Japan, the too other U N Storm were released in North Ameria and Europe first. Even the PSP U N Impact will be released last in Japan. Well, will see in due time.

theo_mm
July 05, 2011, 07:23 PM
Hopefully we Europeans get it first again :) But anyway, I'm sure there won't be a huge difference between each release. But I guess it makes sense, apparently Europe has a bigger fanbase or something xD

Naruto_Rasengan
July 05, 2011, 11:43 PM
Hopefully we Europeans get it first again :) But anyway, I'm sure there won't be a huge difference between each release. But I guess it makes sense, apparently Europe has a bigger fanbase or something xD

Well when comparing sales and the size of Europe it makes sense that we have the largest fanbase and get first release. Check out the sales over the first 10 weeks in all 3 regions here (http://gamrreview.vgchartz.com/sales/42947/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-2/).

theo_mm
July 06, 2011, 03:46 AM
Daaaayumn!! I didn't know it sold that much O_o

Zachc2009
July 06, 2011, 01:12 PM
If they released it near to xmas the numbers would rocket.. Its a shame they aren't giving it to europe at the same time because Storm 2 was so well received over here.

I am glad they are bringing back move clashes and the PTS characters..

And I'm guessing Danzou is a certainty

NatsuGray
July 06, 2011, 02:33 PM
If they released it near to xmas the numbers would rocket.. Its a shame they aren't giving it to europe at the same time because Storm 2 was so well received over here.

I am glad they are bringing back move clashes and the PTS characters..

And I'm guessing Danzou is a certainty

I dont think they are bringing back Clashes, the gameplay is meant to stay almost exactly the same. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPdl8GtMhwI&feature=channel_video_title

Naruto_Rasengan
July 06, 2011, 03:04 PM
Daaaayumn!! I didn't know it sold that much O_o

I have a feeling Generations will have much better sales, having ex-poser on both platforms (ps3 & 360) for some time now... It's going to be so epic.

I want some changes to Naruto, but for the most part his character is fine.

Rarhyx
July 06, 2011, 05:06 PM
where do you think the story will end in generations?
somehow i have a feeling the last fight will be either minato vs tobi or naruto vs ninetails(after you defeat him u unlock RM)
like pain was a good "final villian" i see kyuubi or tobi to be the final one in this game.

i can't imagine the game will stop somewhere during the war(at least not, how slow the anime is going on)

liangbi
July 06, 2011, 10:46 PM
The Minato Madara fight if shown in the game will be very hard to do. The fight would be atleast two fights for the game plus Minato teleported from one place to another many times. Can stages be made like that or will they modify the fight?

Would be cool if they gave Minato a defensive move ( the one he used against the Kyubi to teleport the Chakra Blast) in the vs mode against any player that throws something at him(Rasengan, Chakra Blast, etc) to teleport it away.

Curryman
July 07, 2011, 12:17 AM
I dont think they are bringing back Clashes, the gameplay is meant to stay almost exactly the same. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPdl8GtMhwI&feature=channel_video_title

Wow that video is severely disappointing. I sincerely hope that's some troll and none of that is true.

-Game will only go to Kage Summit? (If that's true they are simply cashing off of porting over PTS characters and Kages)
-Support only characters will be back? (It's pretty much guaranteed you won't play as Darui and C in that case and they will be support only along with all Kage's guards)
-Plus the trailer already showed a clash with Shippuden Naruto and PTS Naruto unless that was complete garbage
But TBH I don't particularly care for clashes because the people that ruin this game with turbo/modded controllers will win the clash every time anyway

I just want my old EPIC ougis back!

theo_mm
July 07, 2011, 04:37 AM
I think it's best to treat this as an UNS2.5 cause they are'nt making many changes, also don't get your hopes up! Since some characters may be support only... I hope that video's a lie.

Naruto_Rasengan
July 07, 2011, 05:48 AM
The game will be awesome regardless, Ultimate Ninja games are always enjoyable - Especially the Storm series! :D

theo_mm
July 07, 2011, 06:57 AM
^.^ Yeah, I'm still gonna buy it anyway :D Mainly for Haku though :P

Naruto_Rasengan
July 07, 2011, 08:51 AM
Yeah, Zabuza and Haku should have been there from Storm and I was expecting them in Storm 2, but I'm glad that I will finally get to use the demon of the mist! :D

I was just thinking. Why the hell don't CC2 make downloadable PLAYABLE characters? They should for Storm 3. That way they can continually develop and introduce characters and it would keep people playing for a long time with some extra stuff allowing us to have a huge roster of characters to select from.

MY dream is a Naruto Storm game with every character <3

Zachc2009
July 07, 2011, 10:36 AM

Look at the trailer though..

When PTS Naruto & Ship Naruto collide and it cuts to a diff scene.

I suppose only time will tell.

theo_mm
July 07, 2011, 01:03 PM
LOL when you play it ultra slow mo, the rasengans miss and both their heads go through each other's shoulders XD, here's a pic:

http://i51.tinypic.com/28kpyqo.png

Would be nice if they did add it eventually

Gingitsune
July 07, 2011, 08:53 PM
I was just thinking. Why the hell don't CC2 make downloadable PLAYABLE characters? They should for Storm 3.

I heard CC2 want his extra download to be free, but that is impossible with Xbox360. Because of that, they decided there would be no download at all.

theo_mm
July 08, 2011, 06:09 AM
Interview with CC2 (French):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEgmZleA2Nc

Partially translated:

"Through our work, I think we have succeeded in this mission. We received a lot of feedback, they were listening and it was found that mainly two back. The first is to have the latest figures as of Naruto Shippuden are relatively famous but also characters such as Haku and Zabuza. We have therefore built into the game. There was also a lot of requests on the online game that we started to build on Storm 2 and for which we have had good returns. We therefore strengthens this mode but we also think of a Storm fan who could not play online with their favorite characters by making inter-generational. That's what we wanted to do for Strom Generations. The second very important point for us is our recognition that we still had some problems with balance. Many players ended up taking the strongest characters like Pain, Sennin Naruto, Deidara, Minato and we realized that the ranking was always the same characters that appeared as they were naturally stronger, in accordance with the history. It will be possible to have a fair fight between Naruto and the first generation of characters height of Shippuden example. Thus, players will really enjoy the character they like in the fighting line"

That's great news :D They finally found the imbalance's!! Took em long enough ^.^

Curryman
July 08, 2011, 05:17 PM
That little goofball is back! I remember all the funny videos from him during Storm 2 release.

If only more developers put that much heart and soul, and care about their games as much as that little guy does...:(

You can tell he's just as excited as us about the game and just as much a Naruto fanatic.

digit03
July 08, 2011, 05:47 PM
i smiled hard when i saw him! gotta love that guy

En Yang Ji
July 08, 2011, 06:02 PM
Hopefully Itachi is upgraded! :kukuku

digit03
July 09, 2011, 06:44 AM
i saw a summary of an interview on youtube that was like some other characters that did not make it to storm 1 would also appear... i kinda want kurenai to be here so that her team would finally be complete and also the other sound guys

NatsuGray
July 09, 2011, 09:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmVTNabZJ6I&feature=channel_video_title

there are no plans for clashes at this moment in time.

i would recommend everyone to contact/email CC2/namco bandai and tell them that we want clashes :) the only way devs listen is if you tell them, writing on a youtube video in the hope they will see it isn't good enough. GAMERS NEED TO UNITE! :P it's been done before if everyone can spread the word and tell CC2/Namco what we want, with enough demand they might do it :) p.s totally called it going to the team 7 reunion bit =P kinda disappointing in some ways but i can understand why.

i'm also happy that they're sorting out the online unbalanced issues, i just REALLY hope to see Kid Kakashi in this game, he's one of my favourite characters and i never played the psp game with him in. still looking more forward to ultimate tenkaichi since they changed the combat system a lot though, my hopes for this game have slightly rised though

Curryman
July 10, 2011, 05:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmVTNabZJ6I&feature=channel_video_title

there are no plans for clashes at this moment in time.

i would recommend everyone to contact/email CC2/namco bandai and tell them that we want clashes :) the only way devs listen is if you tell them, writing on a youtube video in the hope they will see it isn't good enough. GAMERS NEED TO UNITE! :P it's been done before if everyone can spread the word and tell CC2/Namco what we want, with enough demand they might do it :) p.s totally called it going to the team 7 reunion bit =P kinda disappointing in some ways but i can understand why.

As much as I agree with the whole banding together to get what the fans want thing...
Do we REALLY want clashes? Look at the bigger picture....This game is already plagued by turbo/modded controller users. They don't seem to be changing the online mode or KNJ system one bit. Only thing clashes would do is give the people that ruin the online mode in this game one more advantage -_-

NatsuGray
July 10, 2011, 05:58 AM
As much as I agree with the whole banding together to get what the fans want thing...
Do we REALLY want clashes? Look at the bigger picture....This game is already plagued by turbo/modded controller users. They don't seem to be changing the online mode or KNJ system one bit. Only thing clashes would do is give the people that ruin the online mode in this game one more advantage -_-

even if they just added clashes offline i'd be happy, i played the game more offline than i did offline. i had over like 500 matches played online and i only came across 2 or 3 modders. this was towards the start of its release though. they should do the clashes by rotating the analog sticks then. raging blast never had any problems with beam struggles that way, so i think if Generations did it like that then there would be no problem. there also needs to be a time delay before you can use KNJ, again, to combat against modders. personally i'd rather have the clash the devs just need to figure something out to combat the modders :)

Tayz
July 10, 2011, 10:12 AM
heres a list of 12 new stages that could be in the game.
http://www.saiyanisland.com/interact/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-generations-stages-wishlist/

KonohamaruHeaven
July 10, 2011, 11:13 AM
i demand konohamaru.

theo_mm
July 10, 2011, 04:25 PM
If they do make Konohamaru, they might as well make him like Pain, but with moegi and that other kid.

Naruto_Rasengan
July 10, 2011, 07:50 PM
even if they just added clashes offline i'd be happy, i played the game more offline than i did offline. i had over like 500 matches played online and i only came across 2 or 3 modders. this was towards the start of its release though. they should do the clashes by rotating the analog sticks then. raging blast never had any problems with beam struggles that way, so i think if Generations did it like that then there would be no problem. there also needs to be a time delay before you can use KNJ, again, to combat against modders. personally i'd rather have the clash the devs just need to figure something out to combat the modders :)

Personally I like the knock back more than clashes.

If they do make Konohamaru, they might as well make him like Pain, but with moegi and that other kid.

He would basically be the same as pre-skip Naruto as they use almost all of the same jutsu from what we've seen in the series. I think he will make it as support though.

KonohamaruHeaven
July 11, 2011, 06:34 AM
If they do make Konohamaru, they might as well make him like Pain, but with moegi and that other kid.nah
he needs to be his own character

Curryman
July 11, 2011, 08:31 AM
nah
he needs to be his own character

If they do that I would like to see him with some sort of combination of Sarutobi and Asuma's moves...so he's not another Naruto clone with a smaller rasengan.

Speaking of Sarutobi, I hope HE makes a return!
Tobirama would be nice too :p

NAM61
July 11, 2011, 09:17 AM
konohamaru will just be a naruto clone but with smaller rasengans. all he has shown in the manga have been the small rasengan and clones. so dont expect more. then that

~Andrew~
July 11, 2011, 10:52 AM
I would rather be for a more advanced Story Mode. Naruto Ultimate Accel1 was the first of it's kind to impress me to the fullest. Since that time I looked forward to see the Game to catch up to the Manga's Story. Everytime a Naruto Chapter with an Epic Fight or an Epic Story twist was released, I got impatient and my Fanboy-Soul craved for another Accel until they came up with Accel 3 and changed their course (Naruto UNS) and Platform (that's actually pretty good). Now here's my honest Opinion about all this Naruto UNS v.2.5: I demand CC2 to decide wether they're wanting to make a perfect balanced Naruto Online Game for PS3 or to keep following to develop the Story. Because I'm the type who doesn't care one bit to play my all-time favorite Manga Game online, it's just Fanservice for me to see how they give Live to the Manga, better than the Anime is able to (most of the time, no offense), Epic Fanservice, that is.
I hope they're able to do both, but if I were to choose it would be a Story following Game (it's already extreme hard to catch up to the actual chapter), and I for my part play other Beat 'em Up Games online, with an already balanced and quick action Battle System.

Had a hard Day, don't know if I was able to make clear what my Point was.
Good Night, guys.

Kabuto
July 11, 2011, 11:22 AM
I would like multiplayer functions to be added. DLC is a must also.

NatsuGray
July 11, 2011, 03:44 PM
Personally I like the knock back more than clashes.

meh just felt out of place to me, and was just a waste of chakra. not that that's a big deal because you can charge it super fast xD Chakra charging needs to be like the UN1,2 and 3 it was a lot slower and could possibly prevent some of the jutsu spam.

i also didn't like the BG darkening and the time freeze when an Ougi was about to be pulled. it made them so predictable >.<

Naruto_Rasengan
July 12, 2011, 01:45 AM
meh just felt out of place to me, and was just a waste of chakra. not that that's a big deal because you can charge it super fast xD Chakra charging needs to be like the UN1,2 and 3 it was a lot slower and could possibly prevent some of the jutsu spam.

i also didn't like the BG darkening and the time freeze when an Ougi was about to be pulled. it made them so predictable >.<

Clashes can be fun but they don't need to be in the game. I'd rather see much more depth to the jutsu system before throwing clashes back in there. There is a lot of potential for Storm 3 so I hope CC2 experiment as much as they can with Generations.

It's not out of place because clashes are not always won and using Jutsu should be something people don't do wastefully. I'd rather have the knock back than have to continuously spam O time and time again as it does get rather tiring quite quickly, and let's not mention turbo controllers >.<... Anyway it forces you to play wisely and always be prepared for that quick counter, I like that style of play.

theo_mm
July 12, 2011, 04:34 AM
I agree, I really don't like the black background and time freeze, I wonder why they even did it? It makes it so obvious your doing an ultimate now -___- As for jutsu clashes I like them cause they're fun, and they don't happen very often anyway, it's like a once in a while thing... But I like it like that :)

I hope they also allow Customizable jutsu for the player and support characters like UNS1 did as well.

Curryman
July 12, 2011, 09:45 AM
I agree, I really don't like the black background and time freeze, I wonder why they even did it? It makes it so obvious your doing an ultimate now -___- As for jutsu clashes I like them cause they're fun, and they don't happen very often anyway, it's like a once in a while thing... But I like it like that :)

I hope they also allow Customizable jutsu for the player and support characters like UNS1 did as well.

I don't mind the delay and black screen TBH, I think it kind of balanced the game and even then IT REALLY wasn't a pause at all unless you were doing Team Ougi. I mean anyone that's played online mode knows ougi's get spammed enough as it is. Could you imagine having a ougi like Kakashi's in Storm 2 and having absolutely NO WAY of seeing it coming other than that split second where he removes the mask. Not trying to brag but for the most part I could still pull off ougi's online whenever I wanted to anyway. (after a KNJ, off a knockback, when I see someone chakra dashing to me, etc. etc.)

digit03
July 12, 2011, 02:43 PM
i agree ougis arent really that hard to do... any less obvious and spam here we come..

theo_mm
July 12, 2011, 05:25 PM
I don't mind the delay and black screen TBH, I think it kind of balanced the game and even then IT REALLY wasn't a pause at all unless you were doing Team Ougi. I mean anyone that's played online mode knows ougi's get spammed enough as it is. Could you imagine having a ougi like Kakashi's in Storm 2 and having absolutely NO WAY of seeing it coming other than that split second where he removes the mask. Not trying to brag but for the most part I could still pull off ougi's online whenever I wanted to anyway. (after a KNJ, off a knockback, when I see someone chakra dashing to me, etc. etc.)

It's not really a problem for me, like in UNS1, I automatically remembered each character's ougi start up hehe :P, but seriously after seeing how slow PTS Naruto's ougi start up is, along with that short pause... It's just made me want it gone more -_-

Lelo
July 12, 2011, 06:38 PM
I don't like how slow Raikage looks. He is supposed to be the fastest shinobi in the world. They could of at least made him like Minato in Storm 2 but instead he looks to fall under the Tsunade/Kisame category. Sure he "teleports" in awakening but it's just visually he's not actually fast like Minato was whenever you used ninja moves.

hes fast when hes in his ultimate mode. Im pretty sure when hes in his ultimate mode it would be similar to Guy/Lee/Minato's ultimate jutsu when pressing triangle then X fore a quick sprint

Curryman
July 13, 2011, 12:22 AM
It's not really a problem for me, like in UNS1, I automatically remembered each character's ougi start up hehe :P, but seriously after seeing how slow PTS Naruto's ougi start up is, along with that short pause... It's just made me want it gone more -_-

Yeah I agree PTS Naruto's ougi looks ridiculous to pull off because of that clone tackle start up. I think the fact that we were watching noobs playing had something to do with it too though. Is there any videos yet of anyone succesfully pulling it off though? I have seen everyone's jutsus and ougis from the generations demo except for his. So many people came close but I still haven't seen it yet. I'm assuming it will be a watered down version of his storm 1 ougi but it still would be nice to see.

theo_mm
July 13, 2011, 04:32 AM
I bet if we were there they would all be screaming even more xD we'd be comboing and all sorts!. Why is it that there are never any good players at these events?? lol and I don't think there are any more videos :( I'm curious to see how in the world they're gonna shorten that long ass ougi...

Zachc2009
July 13, 2011, 10:10 AM
I heard murmurings of a 'Spring 2012' release date for Europe and North America..

I am going to email them and give them a piece of my mind about this.

theo_mm
July 13, 2011, 12:27 PM
Dude, don't take it seriously. there's no official date yet :P

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

New interview (only uploaded a few days ago lol):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMk3zlQ0pVg

The video explains there will be other PTS character's that were never in UNS1 or UNS2 :D Also, an IGN interview confirmed that it'll be at the 2011 comic-con in july where there will be more info :D. Great news!! (Oh and if you don't trust that video, please do... The actual video can be seen on the bottom left)

IGN interview:

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/118/1181209p1.html

NatsuGray
July 13, 2011, 12:28 PM
why don't i look forward to this game? i've always been hyped about Naruto well, the old classics and then storm 1 and 2 in the past. just not feeling it though for this one. it just looks too much the same from what i've seen. I hope the story mode plays out well though. if not for the gameplay i'll play it for the story mode.

might be because i feel like it'll be a rip-off of just buying storm 1 and 2 combined though and with an extra arc... anyone else feel like this?

theo_mm
July 13, 2011, 12:43 PM
I sort of feel like that, but I'm such a big fan LOL I'll get it anyway... But also, they said they will be balancing the characters for fairness, so that's always something to look forward too :) (Oh and Haku is in :P Haku FTW!!) - another reason why i'm getting it :P

NatsuGray
July 13, 2011, 04:18 PM
I sort of feel like that, but I'm such a big fan LOL I'll get it anyway... But also, they said they will be balancing the characters for fairness, so that's always something to look forward too :) (Oh and Haku is in :P Haku FTW!!) - another reason why i'm getting it :P

yeah balancing the characters is brilliant, i wonder how they'll do it though. tune the damage down maybe on awakened characters? no instant guard break, ougi's can hit awakened state chars etc..it'll be interesting to see. i'm just glad i'll get to play as PTS Sasuke, he was always my favourite on Storm 1, also glad they've put Sasuke in his grey top without the Akatsuki cloak over the top. they should have had that costume in Storm 2 but oh well. i sound like a Sasuke fanboy right now lmao

Naruto_Rasengan
July 13, 2011, 09:18 PM
yeah balancing the characters is brilliant, i wonder how they'll do it though. tune the damage down maybe on awakened characters? no instant guard break, ougi's can hit awakened state chars etc..it'll be interesting to see. i'm just glad i'll get to play as PTS Sasuke, he was always my favourite on Storm 1, also glad they've put Sasuke in his grey top without the Akatsuki cloak over the top. they should have had that costume in Storm 2 but oh well. i sound like a Sasuke fanboy right now lmao

Balancing it is going to be tricky but I trust them to do a good job. It's hard for them to balance current Ougi's on awakened characters, but I think they should add awakened ougi's - This way only awakened ougi's can be used against an awakened characters, and not standard ougi's. This would also give us a bit more jutsu variation. Just balance the damage on both and take the black screen away as a standard ougi wouldn't be as powerful.

I'd also like to see multiple jutsu appear for each character for a bit more versatility. Apart from that though I don't really think they should make any big changes, it would be pretty much perfect if they balance it well.

I miss Hiruzen the most. They guy was beast in Storm... Shikifuujin did high damage and sealed the opponents chakra. It's going to good to have Zabuza and Haku, I've been waiting a long time for their Storm debut.

Tayz
July 13, 2011, 10:42 PM
Brand new interview. Nothing too new, but there will be a simultaneous worldwide release: http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/07/naruto-generations-and-naruto-impact-hiroshi-matsuyama-interview/

Curryman
July 14, 2011, 08:22 AM
So the game will only go to Raikage fight but a lot of characters that weren't in the Storm 1 or 2 games before up to this point will be added?

I can't wait till Comic-con now to see the new info that gets revealed. I'm banking on the new reveal being Kid Kakashi and Obito. It only perfectly fits the "Generations" title.

digit03
July 14, 2011, 11:39 AM
yeeh i wanna fight kid sasuke with kid kakashi!

Th3 JoK3R J
July 14, 2011, 12:39 PM
Does that mean i will finally get to play with Kisame fused with Samehada awakening with Water dome that takes up the whole stage that slows people while i steal chakra and life from them down similar to Itachi Tsukuyomi awakening in the first one? Wait that might sound alittle too broken but i don't care! want Kisamehada with water dome playable.

Vaponek1
July 14, 2011, 03:39 PM
Jump has news on two new characters in Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations. Mei, the fifth Mizukage, and Onoki, the third Tsuchikage, are playable. Both are new to CyberConnect2?s fighting game series.

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations Adds Two Kages To The Roster | Siliconera (http://www.siliconera.com/2011/07/14/mizukage-and-tsuchikage-join-naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-generations/)

digit03
July 14, 2011, 06:40 PM
AWESOME!!!

Tayz
July 14, 2011, 07:00 PM
SI says SJ says theres a demo coming in August!

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations Demo // Saiyan Island (http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/07/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-generations-demo/)

Zachc2009
July 14, 2011, 07:37 PM
This is fantastic news..

I would like the following

- Sakura With A New Ougi
- Sage Naruto new combos cause the ones on storm 2 are sluggish.
- Move Clashes
- Spectator mode were you can watch other players fights.
- The second chuunin exam stage where Gaara fought sasuke
- Madara revamp.. No tobi and his silly fighting style.
- Changable ninja tools for online battles.

Oh and for it too get up to the start of the war when Kabuto confronted Madara.. Seems like the ideal part to end the game on.

theo_mm
July 14, 2011, 07:49 PM
Yay! That's great news ^.^ I knew they would be in it... Which means Danzo must be!

NatsuGray
July 14, 2011, 08:28 PM
This is fantastic news..

I would like the following

- Sakura With A New Ougi
- Sage Naruto new combos cause the ones on storm 2 are sluggish.
- Move Clashes
- The second chuunin exam stage where Gaara fought sasuke
- Madara revamp.. No tobi and his silly fighting style.
- Changable ninja tools for online battles.

Oh and for it too get up to the start of the war when Kabuto confronted Madara.. Seems like the ideal part to end the game on.

Could not agree more with what i 'highlighted' Madara needs a big revamp. I found his character in storm 2 too inconsistent. he played extremely well when awakened and was totally the opposite when not. it was just too extreme (i know that's his character) my point is that, he was so slow and hit sig. jutsu took a while to use but then pretty much put you straight over to the enemy, and then his ougi was a bitch to pull off. and left you wide open for an attack. a lot may strongly disagree with me though. i would just prefer it if 'awakened' tobi's state was his fighting style in this one. only tuned down as to not seem overpowered

Curryman
July 15, 2011, 12:57 AM
Is anyone else getting the feeling that support characters won't be changeable?

I don't know why but from what I've seen I'm predicting this happening. IMO it's also looking like the Kage's bodyguards will be support only.

Honestly if that happens (unchangable supports), I will be pleased. It will make it a lot more "realistic" plus balance out a lot of the problems that plagued Storm 2 since everyone always picked roughly the same few support characters no matter who they picked for their main character. It will add a lot more strategy as far as strengths/weaknesses of the character if you have set supports.

At the very least I believe they should make the support selection plausible. For instance A sage mode naruto shouldn't be able to pick Hidan and Itachi for support but at least have the choice of the Konoha rookies or jounin or what not.

ricardDvs
July 15, 2011, 03:44 AM

similar to Mortal Kombat's King of the hill would be awesome :)
like this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXM0sz30R2w

digit03
July 15, 2011, 04:06 AM

I don't know why but from what I've seen I'm predicting this happening. IMO it's also looking like the Kage's bodyguards will be support only.

Honestly if that happens (unchangable supports), I will be pleased. It will make it a lot more "realistic" plus balance out a lot of the problems that plagued Storm 2 since everyone always picked roughly the same few support characters no matter who they picked for their main character. It will add a lot more strategy as far as strengths/weaknesses of the character if you have set supports.

At the very least I believe they should make the support selection plausible. For instance A sage mode naruto shouldn't be able to pick Hidan and Itachi for support but at least have the choice of the Konoha rookies or jounin or what not.

yeah from the demo we saw they didnt change their supports and theyve always been saying raikage and 'his guards' together... now i dont know if thats a good thing or not

Rarhyx
July 15, 2011, 04:48 AM

atleast u could change only "plausible" characters,
like team 7 (every 4 of them)
Naruto with his teachers + minato
all sharingan users
akatsuki members
and so on
like it was in Storm 2 with the "names" of the teams
but something like
naruto, itachi and kimimaro won't work
thta would be great imo

e: nvm i just read ur whole post xD

ricardDvs
July 15, 2011, 04:51 AM
kimmimaro would be awesome *-*

Zachc2009
July 15, 2011, 07:03 AM
They should bring back Kimimaru

I think they are trying to find a balance.

I'm interested to see if Darui will be playable by himself as he had a fair bit of exposure during the kage summit arc.

theo_mm
July 15, 2011, 07:59 AM
Yeah, hopefully they bring back Kimmimaro and the 3rd hokage, and maybe add Lee's drunken fist mode along with Chouji's butterfly mode... (Maybe like a seperate awakening, or character all together)

Th3 JoK3R J
July 15, 2011, 01:48 PM
Yea they should put in an endless lobby.

Googlez_kun
July 15, 2011, 02:32 PM
They should bring back Kimimaru

I think they are trying to find a balance.

I'm interested to see if Darui will be playable by himself as he had a fair bit of exposure during the kage summit arc.

Darui should have enough moves already.The ultimate ninja series was always more manga oriented,which means that we might even get some moves from the current war,even if the game's story does not reach that far.

NatsuGray
July 15, 2011, 10:54 PM
Darui should have enough moves already.The ultimate ninja series was always more manga oriented,which means that we might even get some moves from the current war,even if the game's story does not reach that far.

I think it was said that they didn't want to go anywhere past the team 7 reunion or even use techniques past that point so to not 'spoil' it for people. i hope you're right though maybe then a few characters wouldn't be just 'support' ones.

and to whoever said about non changeable supports(within reason), I APPROVE this!

supports in storm 2 were used simply to spam and it needed next to no strategy, anyone with a ranged attack or a great defense (Pain) became support or whoever had a long combo to use an ougi. aside from Kakuzu, pain, itachi, sasuke, deidara, hidan, chiyo and tobi i rarely saw anyone else used as supports which is disappointing. I hope they can add in a proper team ougi, i think it's already been shown to be the same as storm 2 but hopefully it can change. depending on your team.

I still dont feel hyped for the game. the game is more focused on battles now in the 'story' mode, which kind of makes me think we'll get a half arsed brief about the story like in storm 1. I hope it doesn't turn out like what Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2's story did. that was basically an arcade style story (fight until you reach the end). it would be a shame if Generation's story went down that path

DEATHBOTT
July 16, 2011, 12:15 AM
do you think they will still have pre ms sasuke and akatsuki cloak sasuke? maybe akatsuki cloak will be an alternate costume for ms sasuke. i hope so because i love that outfit. also i hope they revamp pre ms sasuke to have more snake orientated moves like his substitution being snakes and attack with snake arms or maybe a snake grappel. same with oro, he should get cut in half for his substitution and then reform behind the opponent.

Rarhyx
July 16, 2011, 01:30 AM
i think if pts sasuke and kimimaro won't be unbalanced or too weak, i'll master them :p

digit03
July 16, 2011, 05:38 AM
do you think they will still have pre ms sasuke and akatsuki cloak sasuke? maybe akatsuki cloak will be an alternate costume for ms sasuke. i hope so because i love that outfit. also i hope they revamp pre ms sasuke to have more snake orientated moves like his substitution being snakes and attack with snake arms or maybe a snake grappel. same with oro, he should get cut in half for his substitution and then reform behind the opponent.

yeah they already said the alternate forms of the characters(naruto and sasuke) would still be available

St_Peter
July 16, 2011, 07:06 AM
New Scan =):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG3DLhS9UQg&feature=feedbul

NAM61
July 16, 2011, 09:20 AM
new scan pic

http://thumbnails45.imagebam.com/14070/d4dc3f140692129.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/d4dc3f140692129)

hope the kages guards are just not support.

Googlez_kun
July 16, 2011, 09:24 AM
Mei's moves will be insane as she has 2 kekkei genkai.
Oonoki should be cool as well since he can fly.

I think it was said that they didn't want to go anywhere past the team 7 reunion or even use techniques past that point so to not 'spoil' it for people. i hope you're right though maybe then a few characters wouldn't be just 'support' ones.

and to whoever said about non changeable supports(within reason), I APPROVE this!

supports in storm 2 were used simply to spam and it needed next to no strategy, anyone with a ranged attack or a great defense (Pain) became support or whoever had a long combo to use an ougi. aside from Kakuzu, pain, itachi, sasuke, deidara, hidan, chiyo and tobi i rarely saw anyone else used as supports which is disappointing. I hope they can add in a proper team ougi, i think it's already been shown to be the same as storm 2 but hopefully it can change. depending on your team.

I still dont feel hyped for the game. the game is more focused on battles now in the 'story' mode, which kind of makes me think we'll get a half arsed brief about the story like in storm 1. I hope it doesn't turn out like what Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2's story did. that was basically an arcade style story (fight until you reach the end). it would be a shame if Generation's story went down that path
Did they really say that?Not that i doubt what you're saying,but can you give me a link?

As for the fixed support characters,i agree!As long as each team is balanced it should make the fights,especially those online more fair.

NAM61
July 16, 2011, 09:43 AM

as far as i remember they have not said anything about this. they have not even said how far they are going in the game. the game will probably not be out till mid next year so the anime should be into the war by then. so it could go far and beyond that.

NatsuGray
July 16, 2011, 01:19 PM
as far as i remember they have not said anything about this. they have not even said how far they are going in the game. the game will probably not be out till mid next year so the anime should be into the war by then. so it could go far and beyond that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmVTNabZJ6I&feature=channel_video_title ... i even posted a link on here to this interview when i found it...

theo_mm
July 17, 2011, 04:38 AM
Her jutsu looks keeeewwl!!

liangbi
July 17, 2011, 05:27 AM
They should have Tournaments in online modes similar to pro evolution 2011, but have it done this way:
Players starting the game can only enter a tournament with similar players and call the tournament Chunnin Exams for example and so on when you progress

Necron
July 17, 2011, 05:40 AM
The interview said, that CC2 wants to wait until the manga is finished to make a real sequel to Storm 2.
This means that either the next storm will take a while or the manga won't last as long as I expected it to be.

ricardDvs
July 17, 2011, 01:50 PM
The interview said, that CC2 wants to wait until the manga is finished to make a real sequel to Storm 2.
This means that either the next storm will take a while or the manga won't last as long as I expected it to be.

OR this won't be the "real" next storm... which sounds likely.

Zachc2009
July 17, 2011, 06:43 PM
They are probably finishing up the development process now.. I am hoping for an early 2012 release.

If the Sasuke Vs Danzou fight is anything like the Sasuke VS Itachi fight then we are in for a treat.

theo_mm
July 18, 2011, 04:24 AM
But they just announced it a month ago -_-... I doubt they're anywhere near finished, maybe in a couple of months, but there still must be a lot for them to do, like converting UNS1 characters to UNS2 style and creating new characters.

digit03
July 18, 2011, 06:52 PM
theyve released their email address so that we can at least give a bit of an input in the game ---> inq_fun@cc2.co.jp

theo_mm
July 19, 2011, 06:02 AM
You guys probably already knew this, but I just noticed that their faces change when their health is half red xD

Image:
http://i54.tinypic.com/b48gvo.png

Zachc2009
July 19, 2011, 08:05 AM
You guys probably already knew this, but I just noticed that their faces change when their health is half red xD

Image:
http://i54.tinypic.com/b48gvo.png

Is this on storm 2 cause if it is then its news to me, Haha.

I emailed them asking them to bring back move clashes and the chunnin exam stage.

NatsuGray
July 19, 2011, 08:53 AM
theyve released their email address so that we can at least give a bit of an input in the game ---> inq_fun@cc2.co.jp

sweet! i've emailed them too about clashes. i could understand no clashes in storm 2 because there weren't really any i dont think. but if this game is going to span from the start of part 1 and ending at team 7 reunion in part 2 then there's 2 major clashes right there. without those clashes being able to be done in this game would be like having no beam struggles in Dbz... :)

Naruto_Rasengan
July 19, 2011, 09:10 AM
sweet! i've emailed them too about clashes. i could understand no clashes in storm 2 because there weren't really any i dont think. but if this game is going to span from the start of part 1 and ending at team 7 reunion in part 2 then there's 2 major clashes right there. without those clashes being able to be done in this game would be like having no beam struggles in Dbz... :)

It's nothing like it because beam struggles were a huge part of DBZ, clashes aren't a huge thing in Naruto. I think people are really beating a dead horse on this one, but that's just my opinion.

As fun as clashes can be I would rather see CC2 focus on other areas they can improve and to introduce new features, rather than bringing back old school button mashing.

NatsuGray
July 19, 2011, 10:42 AM
It's nothing like it because beam struggles were a huge part of DBZ, clashes aren't a huge thing in Naruto. I think people are really beating a dead horse on this one, but that's just my opinion.

As fun as clashes can be I would rather see CC2 focus on other areas they can improve and to introduce new features, rather than bringing back old school button mashing.

i'm all for new features, gameplay wise though it looked like they weren't gonna do much different though. i'm sorry but jutsu clashes have been in since narutimate hero 3...since i played all of those, then all the accel games and then storm 1 jutsu clashes became a must for Naruto games :/ game wise, jutsu clashes always played a big part. Storm then took it to the next level, and then storm 2 took them out completely. I just want them back, tis all ^^ I will carry on beating this dead horse until they come back lmao