PDA

View Full Version : Predictions Madam Shirley, Den and Hyozo is Main Enemy in Fishman Arc

kanmati
June 19, 2011, 01:57 AM
the way they present same to the introduction of CP 9 and Blackbeard Pirate.

What do you thinks guys? Vote yes,maybe or no.

vagabond87
June 19, 2011, 03:27 AM
Sorry but I dont fully understand- you should write something why you think that for example Den is one of the main enemies? Its just your shot?
In other threads people wrote a lot about why they think that Shirley is bad "guy" etc.
Make first line of your post more undrestandable and there will be place for disscusion.

Jorge D. Dragon
June 19, 2011, 04:20 AM
Actually I believe that there is a posibility that Madam Shirley and Hyozou may have their own agenda in this Arc and if it actually happens to be true, it will be deffinetly interesting. But I don't believe that Tom's brother will be a villain.
But I understand the general idea of the theory that those three may happen to be a hidden group of villains as CP9 in the Water7 Arc.

Samui
June 19, 2011, 07:02 AM
I believe that Aladdin will turn out to be the main villain. Someone must've created the E.S pills, who fits better than a doctor like Aladdin?
He clearly hates humans, but has never revealed his true feelings out loud. For example, when Arlong talked to him and said that he (Aladdin), too, probably wants to kill Koala, Aladdin kept quiet with nothing but "..." then he showed his contempt for the Tenryuubito. Back then Aladdin could've been around Jinbei's level, alittle bit weaker, but it doesn't matter when he has E.S pills.

Shirley could be a villain, too. Nami usually fights the female, and if she's going to have a fight in this arc, it could be against Shirley.

Jorge D. Dragon
June 19, 2011, 10:18 AM
I actually don't believe that Aladdin was at Jimbei's level back then. Arlong was the third strongest in the crew and was quite far away from Jimbei, thus I believe that now Aladdin is no match for Jimbei, even with drugs. I even don't believe that Hodi with drugs is a match for Jimbei.

Though the concept of Aladdin being a villain is quite interesting.;)

kkck
June 19, 2011, 04:32 PM
Well, the amount of drugs taken would be relevant here. Probably a couple of pills wouldn't be too much of a threat to jinbe at all but in turn what would happen if hodi takes 10 or more pills with each one doubling his strength? I wonder how strong hodi actually is though. He is nowhere near as strong as the monster trio obviously to the point where zoro could make fodder out of him underwater (safe for the breathing issues) so I would assume that over land he would get clobbered by almost all crewmembers (except perhaps ussop, nami and robbin). Wonder how he would compare to pre timeskip luffy for example. I really don't get the impression hodi is significantly stronger than that although that would also mean hodi's actual strength is borderline fodder at best in the grand scheme of things.

I do doubt aladin will be evil though. For one thing, we have not even seen him lately and even then he was always of the same line of thought as jinbe and tiger. I would also find it extremely weird that he came up with the pills. That said, there clearly is a greater force behind those pills. Not sure who or what it could be though.

Samui
June 20, 2011, 02:15 AM
He was? He's never told his opinion, though.

kkck
June 20, 2011, 04:12 PM
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/one_piece/v59/c624/17.html
It wasn't actually said but the manga showed him as being a part of jinbe's faction of the fishman pirates. He could have easily gone with arlong or even alone if his ideology was any different from jinbe's.

I doubt hyozo is going to be significant plotwise beyond his strength. he is a mercenary and one that only cares about money in that matter. I doubt he even cares about hodi all that much.

DEATHBOTT
June 20, 2011, 10:03 PM
out of those three i think shirley is the most likely. den is toms brother i see no reason for him to be bad. hyozo likes money i doubt that would be enough motivation for him to plot a huge conspiracy.

bittman
June 21, 2011, 12:10 AM
Typical: "bad guy doesn't look like all that much, so there must be something else going on". Not all bad guys have to be equal or above Luffy to be bad guys.

Foxy and Don Kreig appeared like nobodies next to Luffy when they were introduced, yet somehow they were both really exceedingly difficult battles. If the Foxy fight taught people anything, it should be that fights in One Piece aren't held in the air, where suddenly everyone can stand with almost no explanation, or on great big grassy fields which are in abundance.

Luffy is fighting around an abundance of seawater which no level of haki can let him avoid the devil fruit curse of the water weakness. Though people don't like it, Hodi is probably the main villain, the sooner you learn it the more interested you become in how Oda is going to make this a close fight instead of trying to make every character Rob Lucchi or Aizen from Bleach.

No solid argument given here, so whats the point of the thread? I might as well make a poll asking: "Who has the best hair in One Piece?" and then make the poll options Kaidou, Vegapunk and Luffy's Mother.

Schabrak
June 21, 2011, 04:02 AM
I still wonder why people asume Shirley to be the evil one. She's predicted things even in the past, probably as a child and it came to happen. So why you ascribe her to this events if [imo] she couldn't be part of those in the past.

Den has been introduced as helpful, chatting happily about their relation. What argument/fact does makes him a suspicious person?

kulugo
August 05, 2011, 12:40 AM
dunno where to post this, but i found something in google.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_IznHdqEo0yk/TT1RjBgRb_I/AAAAAAAAA2U/Y6MXdKi_gjI/s1600/shirleyg.png

Schabrak
August 05, 2011, 06:00 AM
It's susspicious that both have fins look kinda crescent like in the situation and have a partly black tail? Megalo is a Megalogon shark, while Shirley as seen a Shortfin Mako Shark Mermaid. There's no connection between them.

modoki
August 16, 2011, 01:26 PM
why isnt van der decken on this poll? Even this this is my clear opinion, but i see Hyozo and van as the main threats.

1. out of all of hodi crew members hyozo never was seen taking a steriod pill and was able to sucessfully block a direct gear 2 attack from luffy. that alone indicates he is more of a threat than Hodi. Even though there are a few remaining crew members who have yet to display their abilities in battle.

2. Van der decken df ability was able to move a ark a quarter of a size of FI itself. since he mainly wants the princess dead and she is with the sh, this battle is purely inevitable.

Uriel
August 20, 2011, 12:19 PM
After the last chapter, I really doubt Madam Shirley is the enemy. Hyozo is also part of the underlings of Hodi, which makes it a secondary enemy already.

About Den...Please.