PDA

View Full Version : Theory Aizen and Fullbring connection?

thornofcarrion
June 24, 2011, 02:18 PM
Speculation time XD...

Had Aizen influenced creation of Fullbringers in some way? We know Aizen experimented with hollowfication---->creation of Visoreds. Is there any possibility that his experiments resulted creation or rather birth of these unique individuals.

"Fullbringers each have a parent who was attacked by a Hollow before they were born." (wikia).

Maybe Aizen arranged the hollow attacks. May be the earlier experiments were failuers and he abandoned his experimentation, unknown that some individuals were born with this kind of powers.

All these great writers like Kubo, Kishi, Oda, etc. are able to link the events of the past to the recent. I will not be surprised, yet again, seeing Aizen's involvement in the story. Even if its only the reference.

Asukasun
June 27, 2011, 10:09 AM
I don´t think that Aizen has something to do with the Fullbringer... Hollows are attacking humans (even without Aizens influence) and victims may escape from their attacks. I think it´s most likely a "natural" thing. Those who notice their Fullbring are able to use this power. Those who aren´t will stay a normal human.

Though, I would be kinda angry if Aizen is involved with the Fullbringer... That won´t be a surprising story plot.

absolute Zero
June 28, 2011, 08:17 AM
Ya but it would be a huge WTF moment.

Uriel
June 29, 2011, 07:55 PM
When Aizen commented on Orihime's power made me clear that He doesn't know about Fullbring.

kkck
July 05, 2011, 11:44 AM
When Aizen commented on Orihime's power made me clear that He doesn't know about Fullbring.

Why? all aizen said was that orihime's ability tresspased into the territory of god. Why does that indicate he is unfamiliar with fullbring? Even if you are referring to the part where he talked about chad's and her ability it still does not prove anything as the orb could have very well influenced them at that point.

Uriel
July 05, 2011, 12:21 PM
The orb couldn't. (IMHO)

The reason of Ichigo being so powerful is being a Fullbringer that entered first to Shinigami powers before He could awake his Fullbring. Due the Hollow Nature of Fullbring, Ichigo became a Vizard instead of a full Shinigami (The Hollow in him was always too powerful).
Same would happen with Chad and Inoue. Even if Hogyaku forced that power...The power itself was before it was pulled outside.

Even if Aizen was the responsible of sending the Hollows to do the work to make them Fullbringers, that is not Hogyoku's power.

metalia
August 11, 2011, 07:17 AM

Orihime's power is not related to fullbring. It is a manifestation of her own spiritual power, made by the Hogyoku in response to her desires.

Uriel
August 11, 2011, 11:43 AM
Orihime's power is not related to fullbring. It is a manifestation of her own spiritual power, made by the Hogyoku in response to her desires.
Really? Tell me one reason to not be Fullbring.

metalia
August 11, 2011, 03:52 PM
Really? Tell me one reason to not be Fullbring.

Well, such a thing has never been stated. The only explanation about the origin of Orihime's power comes from Aizen. He says that the Hogyoku gave her that power in response to Inoue's intense desire of protecting her friends.

Also, the fullbring users have recognized Sado Yasutora as a fullbring user, while have never said such a thing of Orihime.

Finaly, Bleach wiki (http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Fullbring) doesn't consider Inoue to be a fullbring user.

Skyguardian
August 11, 2011, 03:59 PM
Finaly, Bleach wiki (http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Fullbring) doesn't consider Inoue to be a fullbring user.

You know this is a fanpage after all right?

Uriel
August 11, 2011, 11:45 PM
True it was not stated, but it's awfully THE SAME as Fullbring in every sense of how it works, the conditions and the way they awake.

g0dzax
August 12, 2011, 09:05 AM
I agree with Uriel,I believe that Orihime is a Fullbringer,however until the manga clearly says that she's a Fullbringer we can only speculate.However Orihime has her hairpin and when she Fu...ehm,manifests her spiritual powers,the hairpin changes it's shape to those fairies(just like Ginjou changes his cross into a sword),this is why I believe that she is a Fullbringer(we still don't know if Chad's mother was attacked by a Hollow prior to his birth and the same can be said about Inoue).

Uriel
August 12, 2011, 09:48 AM
You know, there is something that it's bothering me...There is too many Fullbringers around. I think there was an "invasion" before with Hollows in Karakura, hence so many mothers attacked.

This is just a thought, not saying it's true or anything.

g0dzax
August 12, 2011, 10:15 AM
You know, there is something that it's bothering me...There is too many Fullbringers around. I think there was an "invasion" before with Hollows in Karakura, hence so many mothers attacked.

This is just a thought, not saying it's true or anything.

ahahahahaha so true so true,well Yama did say that Karakura Town is that special town which has many spiritual-aware humans(or smth like that) so that might be the reason as to why so many mothers were attacked : Hollows were attracted by all the reiatsu in the town.And,uhm,this makes you wonder what the hell was Karakura Town's Shinigami doing,he should supposedly kill all the Hollows so that humans won't get(though with someone like Afro-san on the job it's understandable)

I will not be surprised, yet again, seeing Aizen's involvement in the story. Even if its only the reference.
That would be understandable,Aizen's involvement as a reference would be understandable.But who's to say Urahara does not have anything to do with Fullbringers?It seems kinda more like Urahara experimented with Fullbring,just look at what he did to Ururu,made her a freakin' hollow-killing machine under the disguise of an innocent girl.

And again it wasn't specified anywhere that this whole Fullbring business was the result of an experimentation.To me,it seems more like a natural occurance than an experiment.However,Aizen did mess around with hollows inside souls so he could have also messed with humans and hollows,though it seems kinda implausible(dunno why).

Would rofl if all this Ginjou and Tsukishima trolling was actually Aizen's backup plan in case he got defeated.Unlikely tough.

Vengeance
August 13, 2011, 05:02 PM
LMAO fan made site doesn't equal fact. Orihime's Shun Shun Rikka manifest themselves from her hairclips which were a gift from her dead brother. Making them a personal item for her just like Ichigo's shinigami badge, Chad's skin, Ginjo's cross, & Tsukishima's bookmark. Based on the facts there is no reason to believe that Orihime isn't a Fullbring user. The way her powers work are exactly the same as other Fullbring users.

metalia
August 14, 2011, 05:45 AM
LMAO fan made site doesn't equal fact. Orihime's Shun Shun Rikka manifest themselves from her hairclips which were a gift from his dead brother. Making them a personal item for her just like Ichigo's shinigami badge, Chad's skin, Ginjo's cross, & Tsukishima's bookmark. Based on the facts there is no reason to believe that Orihime isn't a Fullbring user. The way her powers work are exactly the same as other Fullbring users.

However they make a good job gathering all the canon content. And Inoue=fullbring isn't true as far as we all know.

Vengeance
August 14, 2011, 11:03 AM
However they make a good job gathering all the canon content. And Inoue=fullbring isn't true as far as we all know.What makes you think it isn't true? Your only argument is that it isn't posted on a fan site which frankly speaking isn't an argument at all. As far as we know based on the facts we do have Orihime is obviously a fullbring user just like Chad is a fullbring user.

metalia
August 15, 2011, 07:02 AM
What makes you think it isn't true? Your only argument is that it isn't posted on a fan site which frankly speaking isn't an argument at all. As far as we know based on the facts we do have Orihime is obviously a fullbring user just like Chad is a fullbring user.

Of course not, don't take me wrong. My only reliable argument is that Inoue being a Fullbring user is an information that you guessed. It has never been stated in the series and the only thing mentioned about her powers comes from Aizen, and he doesn't believe it is a fullbring so... It is too soon to say Inoue can use fullbring, but of course, you can speculate all you want, I'm fine with that.

Vengeance
August 15, 2011, 11:59 AM
Of course not, don't take me wrong. My only reliable argument is that Inoue being a Fullbring user is an information that you guessed.
I didn't simply guess that she is a fullbring user. Guessing implies that I have no facts to backup my claim. Like say O I guess Ichigo is going to die his hair purple next chapter. That would be an actual guess which is something I didn't do. I reviewed the actual facts in question while comparing her to other characters then came with the logical conclusion that she is a fullbring user. No guessing involved here kid.

It has never been stated in the series.
Actually it has been based on how her powers awakened, their execution, & the new found classification of human's warrior that are fullbring.

and the only thing mentioned about her powers comes from Aizen, and he doesn't believe it is a fullbring so....
Correction Aizen doesn't know what a fullbring is.

It is too soon to say Inoue can use fullbring, but of course, you can speculate all you want, I'm fine with that.
Not to soon at all you're just acting like a retard at this point. There is no speculation this is basically a fact of the manga at this point.

Uriel
August 15, 2011, 12:32 PM
As I said before: It's very likely that Aizen doesn't know truly about the nature of her powers, He related to the only thing He knew and the one He was obsessed with.

munafn
August 16, 2011, 07:24 AM

Not to soon at all you're just acting like a retard at this point. There is no speculation this is basically a fact of the manga at this point.

how are you so sure Aizen doesnt know crap..Who would have ever thought the aizen was the one responsible for ichigo becoming a shinigami or atleast played a part that led to the events and him becoming a shinigami. Also your facts have your opinions mixed into them. Im not saying they are incorrect..for example..why did kubo wait so long to show us rukia? if he wanted to, he could have just showed us rukia, same thing for inoue, just because its not stated, does not mean she is not a Fb'er. There is also the thought process of why they Xcution never recruited orihime and just chad..And also why Chad never mentioned orihime to them..
anyway..no harm meant to any users :P

metalia
August 16, 2011, 09:08 AM
I didn't simply guess that she is a fullbring user. Guessing implies that I have no facts to backup my claim. Like say O I guess Ichigo is going to die his hair purple next chapter. That would be an actual guess which is something I didn't do. I reviewed the actual facts in question while comparing her to other characters then came with the logical conclusion that she is a fullbring user. No guessing involved here kid.

It's still a mere hypothesis which none of us should take into acount.

Actually it has been based on how her powers awakened, their execution, & the new found classification of human's warrior that are fullbring.

Not enough proofs.

Has he told you personaly?

Not to soon at all you're just acting like a retard at this point.

Yes, you are.

There is no speculation this is basically a fact of the manga at this point.

It will be fact when Kubo sais it.

exacta
August 16, 2011, 10:51 AM
Anybody ever think that the method used to create the Hogyoku is connected to Fullbring? I've been speculating this for awhile now.

Uriel
August 16, 2011, 11:15 AM
Anybody ever think that the method used to create the Hogyoku is connected to Fullbring? I've been speculating this for awhile now.
Due the nature of the power, I've been wondering for a while the same myself.
After all, why not to think that the bond between Hollows and Shinigamis lies in Humans and their power.

Kyodai Senkan Mora
August 17, 2011, 11:56 PM
Orihime is an enigma for sure.......Chad being a fullbringer is easy...it was foreshadowed long before this.If you remember, during the arrancar arc when he and Renji were training in Urahara's basement Urahara noted the similarity of his abilities to those of hollow rather than shinigami.The same conclusion was arrived at by Chad when he entered Hueco Mundo.....No such comments were made on Orihime's power...That said Hime's power have all the classic fullbring characteristics....a personal object is used to activate them(hairpins), and the glow they emit on activation could be bringer light.Also Hachigen Ushoda claimed her powers were similar to his own visored powers so I admit that I too am leaning towards the whole Orihime is a fullbringer argument.Also "santen kesshun" as a fullbring fits right in witha all the other hax fullbring abilities:"time tells no lies","invaders must die","dollhouse","book of the end" and "jackpot knuckle"

As a sidenote,it is likely Aizen knew of the bringers since it has been established he knew about everything(lol)...I mean the cheater even had his own pre-urahara Hogyoku.Him not knowing of fullbring...come on...thats just laughable!!!!!

Uriel
August 18, 2011, 07:56 AM
Why? He's a Shinigami that cared about Shinigami business. I see no reason to know about Fullbringers.

BUT considering now that Urahara and the rest seem not surprised by that power, it's possible that the term Fullbring is on the annals of history of Soul Society.

Kyodai Senkan Mora
August 18, 2011, 08:56 AM
Why? He's a Shinigami that cared about Shinigami business. I see no reason to know about Fullbringers.

BUT considering now that Urahara and the rest seem not surprised by that power, it's possible that the term Fullbring is on the annals of history of Soul Society.

Sometimes it's tempting to think of the bleach universe as beginning with Ichigo's shinigamification back in episode 1 but this is not the case.Remember Soul society has been around for thousands of years as has hueco mundo and the human world...Hollows attacked human's then as they do now(mothers of future bringers included).Fullbringers did not just spring out of nowhere,they are not a new phenomenon.It is quite possible,even certain that soul society therefore has information on this just as they do all other entities in the three worlds....hollow,arrancar,quincy, bount(filler), humans etc!!!! As far as Aizen being a shinigami concerned with shinigami business.....no not really!!! he spent all his time and energy doing hollowfication research since he had already attained the highest level of shinigami ability in zangeki,hoho,hakuda and kido so shinigami business was actually the least of his concerns. Considering the unique relationship between fullbringers and the main object of his research and his depiction as an all-knowing genius am afraid u can't convince me he did not in fact know of their existence

WaveBossa
August 18, 2011, 07:40 PM
This fullbringer arc is an absolute joke and a travesty at that. Please don't try to add more meaning to it by mentioning Aizen with it. He doesn't deserve to has his name affiliated with this filler like arc.

And if you think i'm being too harsh on this arc, just stop and think about everything that has happened thus far in this arc, and you will realize that there are more instances of plot holes and character induced stupidity in this one arc than in all the rest of bleach. The biggest of which being ichigo getting his powers back ended up having nothing to do with fullbringing making this arc damn near piontless. (Why Urahara didn't make thsi sword and stab ichigo with it 2 years ago is beyond me... srsly)

NoFreakingWay
August 18, 2011, 11:25 PM
This fullbringer arc is an absolute joke and a travesty at that. Please don't try to add more meaning to it by mentioning Aizen with it. He doesn't deserve to has his name affiliated with this filler like arc.

And if you think i'm being too harsh on this arc, just stop and think about everything that has happened thus far in this arc, and you will realize that there are more instances of plot holes and character induced stupidity in this one arc than in all the rest of bleach. The biggest of which being ichigo getting his powers back ended up having nothing to do with fullbringing making this arc damn near piontless. (Why Urahara didn't make thsi sword and stab ichigo with it 2 years ago is beyond me... srsly)

I'm a Bleach noob but I'd like to reply to some of what you just said.

I just think the whole point of Fullbring was not to restore Ichigo's powers but to steal it from him for Ginjo's profit. So there's no use in thinking why Fullbring should really have something to do with bringing back his powers. It's just some tool used by some low-level villains of this arc.

Urahara and the others were just probably looking for a way to restore Ichigo's power themselves. It might have been that hard so it took 2 years. Real sucky explanation, but it might have been that difficult to find a solution.

How Ginjo knew Ichigo had such powers, I don't know.

shaheer
August 19, 2011, 12:40 AM
I only Hope aizen has nothing to do with this, we had enough of " I did it all" from Aizen for a life time. Honestly i wont be surprised if TK makes it out to be a lost force that Aizen created but will be pissed.
I mean off with AIzen darn it, there are more ppl out their who can act on thier behest instead of being assigned or created from Aizen.
I would be even happy it they are an experiment of Mayuri (yes i am that desperate to knock off Aizens influence in this one )

metalia
August 19, 2011, 03:57 PM
Considering the unique relationship between fullbringers and the main object of his research and his depiction as an all-knowing genius am afraid u can't convince me he did not in fact know of their existence

I agree.

The biggest of which being ichigo getting his powers back ended up having nothing to do with fullbringing making this arc damn near piontless. (Why Urahara didn't make thsi sword and stab ichigo with it 2 years ago is beyond me... srsly)

Maybe Urahara and the others didn't want Ichigo to take back his powers, but had to do it because he was in danger. Or maybe they just spent a lot of time developing the method.

I just think the whole point of Fullbring was not to restore Ichigo's powers but to steal it from him for Ginjo's profit.

Sure. I think this is not the end for Ginjou and company. We still don't know the reason why they needed to steal Ichigo's powers. I think Ginjou is a small part of something bigger that will be shown to us soon.

WaveBossa
August 20, 2011, 08:38 AM
Ok, you're not the first person to say that maybe it took 2 years.

But come on lets reason for a second. It just happened to take this amount of time, and he just happened to get his powers back now? At this moment? Its just lame to have 2 things coincide that have nothing to wo with each other.

And another thing, Urahara could have mentioned this to Ichigo. I mean, its not like they haven't known each other for 3 years or anything... As far as the fullbringers, Ichigo could have had Urahara or someone contact soul society and have them take care of tsukiwhatever (name not worth remembering) from the beginning. Its not like Ichigo's saved soul society multiple times or anything.

And dont even get me started about tsukiwhatever's powers. He cut Ginjo to turn him against him, does that mean he cut all of Ginjos team? Or were they already against him? Why would he need to cut them for them to like Ichigo's friends? Shinji and Co helped out Ichigo without acting like best buds, so why couldnt' they? And even after Ginjo got cut, he didn't like a friend ffs, he cut ichigos eyes!

This arc... IS SO BAD