PDA

View Full Version : Hello & Welcome!

zetruz
June 24, 2011, 06:41 PM
Yes, I welcome myself, for that is my style!
Name's Simon, and I love One Piece. I mean, I enjoy Naruto, Bleach & Fairy Tail, but none of them tickle my tastebuds quite like OP. So the OP forum is where you're most likely to find me!
I hope I'm able to aid in creating new, crazy theories for OP. I like cars, OP, general manga, female humans, ethanol and heavy metal. And food... and computer games. There's probably more, but y'know.:eyeroll

Champion!:beer
(my, that is a mighty excellent smiley arsenal you've got!)

BakaHaze
June 24, 2011, 07:14 PM
Yo! Zetruz!

Welcome to M_H!!

Also, I'm quite sure you're not supposed to drink ethanol in its pure unadulterated form >.> :rofl

Zeltrax
June 24, 2011, 07:26 PM
Hi person who share the same two letters as me.
People don't usually use Z for usernames :sweat
I see that you're an opfan like me too with that awesome siggy,
you like buggy alot :woo

Charlie
June 24, 2011, 07:30 PM
Name's Simon, and I love One Piece. I mean, I enjoy Naruto, Bleach & Fairy Tail, but none of them tickle my tastebuds quite like OP. So the OP forum is where you're most likely to find me!
I hope I'm able to aid in creating new, crazy theories for OP. I like cars, OP, general manga, female humans, ethanol and heavy metal. And food... and computer games. There's probably more, but y'know.:eyeroll

Nice intro and avatar / sig set. Welcome to Mh zetruz~. :party

Check out the Fun forums and manhwas such as Noblesse and the Breaker. See the manhwa thread link in my sig. ^^

zetruz
June 24, 2011, 07:45 PM
Yo! Zetruz!

Welcome to M_H!!

Also, I'm quite sure you're not supposed to drink ethanol in its pure unadulterated form >.> :rofl
Thanks mate! And, well, have you tried it?:cookiehand

Hi person who share the same two letters as me.
People don't usually use Z for usernames :sweat
I see that you're an opfan like me too with that awesome siggy,
you like buggy alot :woo
:amuse Like I said, this isn't going to end well. zetruz - Zeltrax...:blink Brain hump!
OP rawcks!:D

Nice intro and avatar / sig set. Welcome to Mh zetruz~. :party

Check out the Fun forums and manhwas such as Noblesse and the Breaker. See the manhwa thread link in my sig. ^^
I'll try Noblesse, they say it's good after all. I'm always careful with trying new stuff fore some reason - like forums!:tem

You guys are too kind. Thanks for the welcome!:)

Iceiphoenix
June 25, 2011, 12:26 AM
Woo! Another person creates a member thread! :turtle

Welcome to MH, Zetruz! :lmao I think I might confuse you with Zeltrax now... :XD

Hmm... what's your favourite One Piece arc? :D (I don't read it, but I know enough to get by... :ninja)

BakaHaze
June 25, 2011, 01:31 AM
No I havent. :ninja

:XD

So, fave One Piece Character?

Zeltrax
June 25, 2011, 02:03 AM
Brain..hump :XD
What is the story behind your username?
Since the two posts above me are about one piece, I'll ask you op too
Are you up to date with the anime ?

yukihime03
June 25, 2011, 02:31 AM
I like cars, OP, general manga, female humans, ethanol and heavy metal.

Well, that proves you're a normal guy. :P

Oh, hi there~
I welcome you to MH... Please just call me hime-sama... Hahaha~
Now that I've posted here, I'm gonna haunt this thread forever. :P

phio_chan
June 25, 2011, 04:10 AM
Heh, yuki, don't scare new members like that. =___=

Welcome to MH, zetruz aka Simon! Nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy your stay here, and that you would stay sane living among insane people... (I find it quite hard to hang on to sanity here, but hey, being insane is awesome. <3)

By the way, what made you love One Piece that much? :)

BakaHaze
June 25, 2011, 04:41 AM
Hey, phio, stop suggesting I'm craaaazzyyyy :XD

zetruz
June 25, 2011, 05:03 AM
Hmm... what's your favourite One Piece arc? :D (I don't read it, but I know enough to get by... :ninja)
Marineford, of course! =]
Besides that, I also love the Enies Lobby arc.

So, fave One Piece Character?
Zoro? Luffy? Rayleigh? Shanks? Blackbeard? Akainu? Whitebeard? Usopp? Chopper? Crocodile?
I've nailed it down to 10! xD
And yours?

What is the story behind your username?
It's a boring one, actually. Was a Counter-Strike fan in my youth (believe it's ~6 years ago), and I had to come up with a nickname. I liked the letter z, and as everyone had to have one of these: ^ in their names, I was originally called zetrûz. >:D And that's how it goes. What's your story?

Since the two posts above me are about one piece, I'll ask you op too
Are you up to date with the anime ?
Yeah I am, but that filler dude in the flashback killed me. >___< Basically only watched it to see Dragon. Cannot WAIT to see post-TS Straw Hats now!!

Well, that proves you're a normal guy. :P
Ah, if it were that simple. There's some evidence suggesting the contrary, I'm afraid~

Oh, hi there~
I welcome you to MH... Please just call me hime-sama... Hahaha~
Now that I've posted here, I'm gonna haunt this thread forever. :P
Waaah~, a Hime-sama stalking my thread?! I'm honored, and slightly worried!

By the way, what made you love One Piece that much? :)
Well I started by watching the anime, and Luffy's voice actor just made me think "this is actually pretty cool". Then Usopp joined the story, and I was sold. I remember laughing my behind off when I first saw him!:D

Thanks again for the welcomes, much appreciated. You're very kind~

BakaHaze
June 25, 2011, 08:19 AM
Lol yeah, all the chara's are great, and I think I liked Luffy the best during the marineford arc the best, specially when he was so desparate to save Ace.

And where's Ace on that list?? :XD

Also, I love sanji and his wanted-poster-alter-ego-whathisname. I LOL'd so hard.

zetruz
June 25, 2011, 09:10 AM
Lol yeah, all the chara's are great, and I think I liked Luffy the best during the marineford arc the best, specially when he was so desparate to save Ace.

And where's Ace on that list?? :XD

Also, I love sanji and his wanted-poster-alter-ego-whathisname. I LOL'd so hard.
I'm actually not a huge Ace fan. He's okay, but I don't fangasm over him, like I do over WB or Zoro. Too much?

Wahaha, Sanji and Duval, the lovely couple!

Zeltrax
June 25, 2011, 11:55 AM
Arlong park made me love one piece, now that arc is a classic.
The story to my name?
Power rangers. Google it and you'll see :p
Do you still play cs/fps games?

zetruz
June 26, 2011, 08:11 AM
Hahah, good ol' Power Rangers. Just had one or two movies, but they were fun.:D

FPS games, sure. CS is in my past, though. But when my computer's working (which it isn't, this is an old crappy one) I like to catch up on FPS games. So this fall will be a good'un, won't it? BF3, the Swedish pride, the underdog. And the master, CoD.

benelori
June 26, 2011, 08:16 AM

Welcome!:beer...good style...U'll fit in I'm sure...

I have a new smiley for the arsenal!:delerium

phio_chan
June 30, 2011, 10:42 AM
Hey, phio, stop suggesting I'm craaaazzyyyy :XD

Suggesting? Wait, there is a misunderstanding here. I wasn't suggesting that you're crazy; I was merely stating a fact. ^___^

Well I started by watching the anime, and Luffy's voice actor just made me think "this is actually pretty cool". Then Usopp joined the story, and I was sold. I remember laughing my behind off when I first saw him!:D

Haha, I see. The voice actors really bring out a different feel to the whole series. I respect them for that ability. Do you wish you can be a voice actor someday? 'Cause I do, to be honest. :P

zetruz
June 30, 2011, 11:45 AM
Haha, I see. The voice actors really bring out a different feel to the whole series. I respect them for that ability. Do you wish you can be a voice actor someday? 'Cause I do, to be honest. :P
Nope, I just don't have any form of acting talent. Never did. But I bet it's a pretty fun job, looking at videos like these (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDshTifuS_A).:D
Do you do any fan-made voice acting, then? You could dub OP yourself, y'know.:)

phio_chan
June 30, 2011, 11:49 AM
LOL, no, I never took it that far. But I often wonder sometimes, if I can be a voice actress for an anime. Or at least a dubber for a drama broadcasted here, since one of my TV channels here seem to lack dubbers. XD

BakaHaze
July 01, 2011, 06:33 AM
Yeah! Be a dubber for an anime in your own country for localisations ^^

Also, I reckon that Romi Paku rates highly among my awesome seiyu list.

Love her voice of Hitsugaya. :wtf