PDA

View Full Version : Character Illusionists and the Vindice...

Kazu-Sama
July 08, 2011, 03:57 AM
The Vindice said in the future arc that 3-4 people could fool them with their illusions, right?

We know one of them's Fran. So what I'm wondering is who the others are? Because if we assume Spade can, being the first's Mist Guardian, and Mukuro can, being Fran's boss, then we're running out of potential mist villains in later arcs. Especially if Viper can also fool the Vindice...

That basically means either that any illusionists we meet in future arcs will be rubbish and guaranteed a loss in a fight vs Mukuro, or mean one of the strongest illusionists isn't as strong as we think...

So yeah, thoughts?

ewan
July 18, 2011, 07:46 AM
Well, IMO not being able to fool the Vindice doesn't necessarily mean that they are not good illusionists, in fact how do we know if they have even tried fooling them?

Also, illusionists don't need to actually go all out with illusions, they could use more fighting abilities or something...

Airgrimes
April 13, 2012, 02:47 PM
Also, illusionists don't need to actually go all out with illusions, they could use more fighting abilities or something...

Its stated by Mammon that an Illusionist who uses combat a lot is a disgrace. Remember when Mukuro kicked his ass?

So yeah, Kazu is right. Since, Mukuro, Flan and Daemon have been mentioned and I doubt Viper fooled them, we only have possibly one good illusionist to look forward to.
Although its possible that there are strong ones who dont wish to mess with the Vindice.

LeoMarco
April 15, 2012, 10:09 AM
To avoid a one word answer.

Kawahira.

Not much is know about his character yet, and I reckon he'll maybe have an important plot at some point in the story. Whether or not it has some to do with this arc or anything to do with the Vindice, I honesty don't have a clue.

XXGenesis
April 20, 2012, 06:46 PM
I don't recall the Vindice mentioning 3 people but if we have to list we already know who they are.
Mukuro, Flan, Mammon...and Kawahira posses some skill. That pretty ,much sums is up we don't know if Vindice know of Kawahira, safe to assume it's those 3

Airgrimes
April 21, 2012, 05:24 PM
I don't recall the Vindice mentioning 3 people
If it wasnt 3 then it may have been 2.

but if we have to list we already know who they are.
We dont know all 3 of them yet.

Mukuro Rukudo
April 28, 2012, 10:42 PM
Im somewhat certain that the 3 would be

Mukuro, Fran, and . . . . . Chrome ^^
If u have read the latest manga, u might also come to this conclusion ^^

Kazu-Sama
April 29, 2012, 11:45 PM

Mukuro-sama, should you really be taking a break in the battle to post on Mangahelpers? 0.0

But if that's true then that means no more mist users that are worth paying attention to... Guess Mukuro/Chrome/Fran really are going combat with the invention...

Miyanoai
May 01, 2012, 09:49 AM

it seemed that during the future arc, TYL Chrome still seemed pretty weak (no offence). We can't use the current arc as an example because it technically didn't have before the future arc time. Same for Daemon Spade, there' no telling whether he revealed himself before the future arc time, or whether the Vindice were talking about current time, so Daemon may not have been around (and Mammon was dead, so it wouldn't be him). There's a good chance the third illusionist is someone we haven't met yet (or secretly Kawahira).