PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 338 Discussion [Naruto]

Pages : [1] 2 3

WinterLion
December 29, 2006, 12:40 PM
Get all of your Chap 337 goodies here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=12682.0)._________________________________________________

So Naruto has finally completed his jutsu, the Futon: Rasengan and made a combo jutsu with Yamato to boot. And we see Shika in trouble with Hidan. Shika's running out of chakra and Hidan knows it... or is he really?

You know what to do. Make your next chapter predictions here. Just don't spam please. ;)

EDIT by GK:

338 is out! Get it here! (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=13482.msg290338#msg290338)

Time to discuss!

leingood
December 29, 2006, 12:58 PM
team 7 will fight kakuzu , kakashi or chouji will go to help shikamaru

kazekage_shinagami
December 29, 2006, 01:03 PM
I predict Naru and Yama will fight Kakuzu.
meanwhile, Sakura will use her medical abilities on Kakashi.
While thats going on Choji and Ino will go and help Shika (INOSHIKACHO FTW)

up_town2
December 29, 2006, 01:09 PM
I predict Naru and Yama will fight Kakuzu.
meanwhile, Sakura will use her medical abilities on Kakashi.
While thats going on Choji and Ino will go and help Shika

i agree and to add to that id bet ino will enter hidan body and make him stab himself a hundred thousand times....buuhhhhhhbububububuhbbuubu... nah - kishi he'll probelbly twist the plot.... :(

spacepope
December 29, 2006, 01:29 PM
I want Hidan to survive because he's IMO the coolest of the Akatsuki. And daym he's pretty!

Anyways, I suspect Naruto will deal with Hidan because Deidara warned Hidan about Naruto's abilities, which Hidan laughed at. Lets hope Naruto kicks his ass. :)

Donils
December 29, 2006, 01:42 PM
I want Hidan to survive because he's IMO the coolest of the Akatsuki. And daym he's pretty!

Anyways, I suspect Naruto will deal with Hidan because Deidara warned Hidan about Naruto's abilities, which Hidan laughed at. Lets hope Naruto kicks his ass. :)

This fight has been setup between Shika and Hidan. Naruto has nothing to do with Hidan.

Shika is luring Hidan into a trap anyway. The story demands Shika defeats Hidan on his own.

Wajin
December 29, 2006, 01:50 PM
Hmm the theory of hidan cursing Kakuzu wont work anymore. (makes wajin happy)
Guess its the end for shika even if ino and chouji go and help him :\.
Meh im thinking its going to be naruto vs hidan and Yamato vs Kakuzu.
i dont really understand why Shika cutted Hidan's neck tho.
And i still want to see Kakuzu going mad :(

Wajins prediction: ppl are going to die both good guys and bad guys :(

darkstar7
December 29, 2006, 01:57 PM
i dont really understand why Shika cutted Hidan's neck tho.
And i still want to see Kakuzu going mad :(

i think shika was trying to cut off hidan's head, but missed slightly (cutting off his head, as we all know, completely incapacitates hidan)

shika is way ruthless right now....and i really like it

and i think we are seeing kakuzu going mad and his "rage boiling over" as we speak, so your wish is granted.

anyways, with how torn up kakuzu gets in this chapter, i predict that kakuzu will go apeshit and do some last minute pwnage, but i now also have to predict that both akatsuki members are gonna bite it.

spacepope is right that the story (as well as me) demands that shika get revenge on hidan by killing him, and kakuzu, well, look at him, he's at his desperate end, not to mention he's dealing with seven shinobis right now.

chvis002
December 29, 2006, 02:04 PM
I'm not a expert when it comes to ninja tactics, but wouldn't it be best to quickly kill Kakuzu when they are like 7 vs 1 (!!), then help shika? Kakashi still has his mangekuy sharingan, Yamato has the same genes has the first, Sakura is damn strong and Naruto with a new jutsu which scares the shit out of yamato when it was incomplete (+ Ino and Chouji)! wouldn't take too long imho

Sai_the_Shaman
December 29, 2006, 02:12 PM
I think Kakashi is pretty much out of the fight for now. He seems to be completely depeleted of his Chakra reserves and doesn't look like he will last much longer. I think that Ino and Chouji will go and save Shikamaru from getting killed and they will fight Hidan while Naruto and co. fight Kakuzu. I hope to see Sai use some sort of new art jutsu we haven't seen yet and I really want to see a clearer depiction of what Fuuton Rasengan can do to a person. We really need to see Naruto up in power because he ius too weak post time skip and we have never really seen any real progress from all of his training.

Wajin
December 29, 2006, 02:15 PM
i think shika was trying to cut off hidan's head, but missed slightly (cutting off his head, as we all know, completely incapacitates hidan)

ah yeah this is correct my bad ^^

PaulAtreides
December 29, 2006, 02:16 PM
Story demands that Shika kills Hidan on his own, PLUS the connection between Yamato, Shodai and Kakuzu is obvious, they have to fight :noworry. I think Naruto will fight with Yamato vs Kakuzu. I ll prefer Shika fighting alone but the most probable thing is Ino/Chouji helping him. And kakashi??, he would be going with them but im not sure. Sai and Sakura?? I dont mind, maybe some medical jutsu from her :amuse

diegocfq
December 29, 2006, 02:16 PM
I think Shikamaru will kill Hidan, to put it simply Shikamaru knows best his justus and abilities weaknesses, he will probably use a creative way to beat Hidan who in my opinion is the most dumb akatsuki member (how this guy survived to be an akatsuki member is a mistery to me, only being powerful). Now Kakuzu I think he will show his true power now, the power he used to fight the shodai hokage and other powerful and smart ninjas, after all his abilities until now are quite good but not that awesome as other akatsuki memers like Itachi and Sasori.

Absolutio
December 29, 2006, 02:20 PM
Shika has a trump card against hidan which helps him survive.
The backups cover kakashi and team 10 while they go to help shika, while team 7 deals with kakuzu.

kyubisharingan
December 29, 2006, 02:52 PM
Prediction: The battle gets hella intersting, since naruto and team 7 is there.

Koen
December 29, 2006, 02:57 PM
I won't predict because I am not into this battle, this arc is really stupid but I hope and therefor I predict this battle will soon be over. Kakuzu and Hidan will both retreat and survive.... or will both be left alone for dead while still being alive

Askia
December 29, 2006, 03:16 PM
I think Kakashi is going to tell Ino and Chouji to go back up Shikamaru while team 7 deals with Kakuzu. I think for the arc to complete, team 10 will fininsh Hidan together in memory of their master. And don't forget that the exploding tags are still surrounding the two of them. Since there are so many Konoha, they will either finish the fight quickly, or Akatsuki back up will arrive, and maybe arrive after Kakuzu and Hidan are killed. Since Kakuzu is starting to go all out, he will die. I'm guessing while Team 7 is defeating Kakuzu, it will flashback to Ibiki interrogating that dude, and giving info about Kakuzu. Somehow, the interrogation will have to play a part in the battle. This fight, we will see the improvements in Naruto from all the training he has done. I think we will see Naruto fighting intelligently, and with his teamates. That will be exciting to see.

omid
December 29, 2006, 03:21 PM
hidan dies to shiki ~ maybe some help who knows...
kakuzu gets killed by team 7
sakura helps kakashi?

Ishiken
December 29, 2006, 03:30 PM
Shikimaru will use Sakura to deal with Hidan while Naruto, Sai and Yamato eliminate more hearts. Ino and Choji will eventually join in the fight against Hidan.

Orosuke
December 29, 2006, 03:48 PM
I think Sakura will heal Kakashi, as she is the "medical nin," Naruto + Yamato will help defeat Hidan, with Naruto probably using his new Jutsu. Sai might stick around to help fight or he might go with the remaining members of team 10 to get Shikamaru. Shikamaru should definitely kill Hidan by himself, probably light a cigarette afterwards. >_<

curiusblue
December 29, 2006, 03:56 PM
Someone said they think one or more good guys might die.. but.. I reeeeally don't see that happening right now. I think Shikamaru will kill Hidan, and I HOPE it's with no help. I want to see Shikamaru win this fight with no help! But, my guess is, they will send either Ino, Chouji, or both to help him.

It just makes sense, 6vs1 or 5vs1 still seems to be in their favor. I'm also guessing rage Kakuzu is going to be BADASS because.. he has to deal with 7 (or 6 or 5 maybe) shinobi at once. And I don't think Kishi will have him die right away.. so he's going to have to be amazing to keep up with that many opponents. Or maybe, if he's smart, he'll just run away!

Akatsuki seems too prideful to run though

walkie
December 29, 2006, 03:58 PM
while yamato-naruto and sai attacks kill kakuzu, which is expected..we will see true part of shika's plan..he is not finished yet.remember he read something before he went to battle. it is most likely info about hidans religion and i dont think he is out of chakra yet, again role-play...hidan's dead will be next chapter i guess...

someguyudontknow
December 29, 2006, 04:08 PM
hmmm is it just me or did naruto do his new rasengan with just 1 hand and no kage bunshins?! that is awesome if he did! i would prefer it to be like that!

gundammrw
December 29, 2006, 04:35 PM
Hmmm, I think that most likely Naruto and team 7 will stick with Kakuzu. Shika will probably be left alone. He might think about sacrificing himself and just blowing up tags while holding Hidan in place. That or maybe we will see something like I dont know Kurenai shows up and kills Hidan or something.

Either way I think that by the end of it both Akatsuki will be dead but the kicker at the end will be when we see Hidan's body move making us believe he lived but in truth its his heart getting ripped out and brought to Kakuzu's body reviving him to fight another day.

Gundulf
December 29, 2006, 04:52 PM
I think, that both akatsuki are in trouble, dont forget they already fought akatsuki in the past, as a matter of fact they killed one(sakura with the grandmother help) and i dont think whats left of kukuzu is that bad. first he was able to use all 5 elements because of these hearts, as it seems, 2 of them have been destroyed, hes not the same 5 elements user he was few mangas ago. then we got shika, wich i dont think we should bother he always have 8 moves planned before hand, and the fact he nows have the blood of hidan... who knows what will happen after all hidan is Not smart at all, imean "why are you still alive??". anyway we have now team kakashi here, wich is more than enough having seen naruto go bersek after orochim, and these fights against powerfull people. i just hope to se the new jutsu that we(i dont think) have to see, as some one else said before this post, when the jutsu wasnt complete it left a crater, that dosnt mean this does, since it may be just more concentrated and therefor more powerfull and less messy.

Gigga
December 29, 2006, 05:13 PM
Prediction: The "Sai" and "Sakura" pictured in the page are actually naruto's kage bushins.

I think this is because way back with the little training naruto and sai had with yamato, there was a scene where a "sai" was helping naruto make his rasengan, which was countered by yamato, and he said something like "I knew it was only you since you used your best move" then sai tried to amubush yamato. My ninja common sense would make me think that the real sakura and sai wouldnt make themselves known until it was to their advantage.

They could either be waiting to ambush Kakuzu or have gone to assist Shika.

ultrazai
December 29, 2006, 05:14 PM
i reread the chapter and i noticed naruto didnt even used the windsengan (or however its named).
Yamato just inserted water chakra in a normal rasengan and it became quite powerfull.
My predictions are: Naruto using his windsengan(...) on kakuzu while shikamaru lets hidan taste his own blood ( i think kakuzu will be killed before hidans dies because shika vs. hidan has much more background than kakuzu vs naruto and the 6 others has)

VeNoM87
December 29, 2006, 05:17 PM
Hmmm, I think that most likely Naruto and team 7 will stick with Kakuzu. Shika will probably be left alone. He might think about sacrificing himself and just blowing up tags while holding Hidan in place. That or maybe we will see something like I dont know Kurenai shows up and kills Hidan or something.

Either way I think that by the end of it both Akatsuki will be dead but the kicker at the end will be when we see Hidan's body move making us believe he lived but in truth its his heart getting ripped out and brought to Kakuzu's body reviving him to fight another day.

The last part about Kakazu taking Hidan's heart doesn't sound all that bad tbh... i think that could actually happen and Kakuzu saying a nice line like: You really don't die at all do you ;x
unless Naruto kicks there arses ofc..

Gigga
December 29, 2006, 05:56 PM
i believe the triangle thingies around the rasengan is the wind chakra, the same showed when he use three bushins under kakashi's training...

1nfamous
December 29, 2006, 06:10 PM
waht you kno, naruto came to and saved all. -.- lame. i was hopping something else happens tho instead of naruto and team 7 helping everyone.

i admit, naruto's new move is pretty hawt, and yamatos move looked pretty twisted.
what will happen next?
- naruto fightin kakazu
- shika fightin hidan
- something else on hidans and kakazu side might change alot. mayb another akatsuki will come? who knos

Bankai
December 29, 2006, 07:04 PM
I was surprised by the naruto entrance this time i had not counted with it.....i trully hoped that they will make it on their own this time cause all the "planning" around this mission and so .... so very surprising chapter for me in a long time....anyway something BIG will happen next time ...
To the Shika-Hidan fight i really hope that shika will end it or hidan cause its their fight and shika is fighting for asuma .....anyway im wondering about kurenai.....why isnt she there.....has it somethinf to do with any relations with the akatsuki or will she appear in the next chapter?(that wont probably happen cause there r already too many ninjas ......or if she is connected with hidan ....some closer relation she may even possibly help him from certain death....just my opinion :D)

Dont know really but im pretty nervous till next week huarghhh :D

boyakist4649
December 29, 2006, 07:11 PM
I'm hoping we get more insight into Hidan's "immortality" in the next chapter.
Also - I think we will see the true strength of Kakuzu, who might be one of the stronger members of Akatsuki (being that he is paired with one of the weakest), during the 7-han/Kakuzu fight.

Am I the only one disappointed in Kakashi? He seemed pretty ineffective - outside of taking out one of Kakuzu's hearts. Maybe I am expecting too much from him.

Dont know really but im pretty nervous till next week huarghhh :D

Unfortunately - you will probably have to wait at least two weeks until the next chapter. We were technically not even supposed to get a RAW this week. Sorry ;)

Marq
December 29, 2006, 07:13 PM
Let's see.. predictions.

Team 7 focuses on Kakuzu. Yup. 5 on 1. Why 5 on 1. Seeing as kishi loves to make Choji and Ino the spectators, they probably are going to stand around and scream out.. WATCH OUT SENSEI! NARUTO! SAKURA!... SAI! (other than Choji doing something in this chapter, Ino loves to stand around) Kakashi probably still have some energy left in him.

Shikamaru takes on Hidan by himself. Shikamaru looks screwed, but.. I remember a chapter where Shikamaru lured a certain sound girl closer and got her closer. Hidan is dumb as a nut (no brain) and he'll probably go in for the kill, while Shikamaru stops him and finshes him off.

Probably only thing confusing... What the heck is Hidan's weakness.. >_>

oooh.. I do have one thought.. I don't know.. it would seem.. unneccesary seeing as Kakuzu is kind of screwed... I wonder if one of team 7, or team 10 screams out naruto's name (it's probably bound to happen).. would kakuzu focus his attack on naruto soley?... hmmm. And try to get hidan back in.

Kakuzu: Hidan!! Get over here!
Hidan: Busy damn it.. I have the punk here.
Kakuzu: Naruto is over here!
Hidan:...who?
Kakuzu: The JINCHUURIKI ya dumb----!

Bankai
December 29, 2006, 07:22 PM
Unfortunately - you will probably have to wait at least two weeks until the next chapter. We were technically not even supposed to get a RAW this week. Sorry ;)

(crying)

amperx
December 29, 2006, 07:27 PM
hot new year treat!!

as expected naruto will save the day, after all hes the man of the show
but i was hoping another way around than him saving the day, but then again not a bad approach, nice kishi!! =)

i predict, shika will kill hidan for sure by the next chapter, although hes in a tight situation,
he absolutely has another plan, hes good at it!

or

the 7 guys vs. kakuzu, although kakashi's in a bad shape

mrcongojack
December 29, 2006, 08:06 PM
Prediction: Naruto will help Shikamaru by blowing Hidan into a billion pieces, completely nullifying him as a threat.

Yamato will finish of Kakuzu with Kakashi as some kind of "revenge for the first hokage" thing. Kakashi will probably make some joke about how Yamato owed him one from back in their ANBU days.

patedecarne
December 29, 2006, 08:39 PM
Guys , Hidan is finished , trust me:
First ,Shikamaru never tried to cut off his head , he is a true ninja , He knows that cut off the head won't resolve the problem , and dont forget that Shika is always 2 , 3 steps away from his enemies , the full strategy is not over yet , the great move is the last..
Another thing: Shika doesn't have any reason to speak the entire plan to Hidan, I'm sure we will see Hidan being defeat in the next issue; AND ONLY Shikamaru will do that , without reinforcement...
And the cut in the neck , I still couldn't figure what Shika is planning , but the cut is crucial for his plan...

mrgodai
December 29, 2006, 09:41 PM
First ,Shikamaru never tried to cut off his head , he is a true ninja , He knows that cut off the head won't resolve the problem , and dont forget that Shika is always 2 , 3 steps away from his enemies , the full strategy is not over yet , the great move is the last..
Another thing: Shika doesn't have any reason to speak the entire plan to Hidan, I'm sure we will see Hidan being defeat in the next issue; AND ONLY Shikamaru will do that , without reinforcement...
And the cut in the neck , I still couldn't figure what Shika is planning , but the cut is crucial for his plan...

Shika will trick Hidan into cursing himself with the blood from the neck.

okyatoks
December 29, 2006, 10:56 PM
Shika will trick Hidan into cursing himself with the blood from the neck.

I really like this one! :D

My 338 Predictions:

• Kakuzu will show his trump card - "maybe he will change into a more monstrous form"
• Team Yamato (it seems Kakashi will be leading Ino - Shika - Chou group) will fight Kakuzu
• While Ino, Chouji and Kakashi will help Shikamaru to fight Hidan
• The battle will go on...

Later Predictions

• I think that only one of them will die, (from the akatsuki's) one will escape or be captured (possibly Hidan)
• Kakuzu will fall down for sure. (in Chapter 340, perhaps)
• Naruto will turn kyubii
• We will only see the Futon Rasengan (in full view) on Chapter 340

Dracul
December 29, 2006, 11:01 PM
• I think that only one of them will die, (from the akatsuki's) one will escape or be captured (possibly Hidan)
• Kakuzu will fall down for sure. (in Chapter 340, perhaps)
• Naruto will turn kyubii
• We will only see the Futon Rasengan (in full view) on Chapter 340

I like most of these, but PLEASE no kyuubi!!!!! i really hope that naruto no longer has to rely on the kyuubi for power. he wants to too. besides, i like the idea of the kyuubi getting pissed off at naruto, and the climax of the series being the fight between the two. :tem

compaq
December 29, 2006, 11:16 PM
i think kakuzu is going to be surpised at yamato, since yamato is the clone of the shodai hokage. yamato, sai and naruto will fight kakuzu but yamato gets owned because kakuzu knows how to deal with yamato, mean while sakura heals kakashi and kakashi, chouji goes to help shikamaru. Sakura also goes to help shikamaru to heal his wounds also. ino is watching naruto, sai are owning kakuzu while yamato is knocked outbut kakuzu does some crazy jutsu and nearly kills naruto and sai. kakuzu brings naruto to the base of akatsuki. but in akatsuki base kakuzu and naruto are fighting akastuki because ino is controlling kakuzus body

......to be continued

zetsuie
December 29, 2006, 11:30 PM
after all hidan is Not smart at all, imean "why are you still alive??".
well you could say the same about naruto i mean he fought oro twice and lived

GPZrag
December 29, 2006, 11:33 PM
i think kakuzu is going to be surpised at yamato, since yamato is the clone of the shodai hokage. yamato, sai and naruto will fight kakuzu but yamato gets owned because kakuzu knows how to deal with yamato, mean while sakura heals kakashi and kakashi, chouji goes to help shikamaru. Sakura also goes to help shikamaru to heal his wounds also. ino is watching naruto, sai are owning kakuzu while yamato is knocked outbut kakuzu does some crazy jutsu and nearly kills naruto and sai. kakuzu brings naruto to the base of akatsuki. but in akatsuki base kakuzu and naruto are fighting akastuki because ino is controlling kakuzus body

......to be continued

you arew really twisted -.-'

mercycubed
December 29, 2006, 11:36 PM
so many ways this fight could go...i think sakura's medical knowledge will help take down kakuzu with kakashi or yamato dealing the final blow. I feel pretty sure that this the typhoon jutsu will be the show off of Naruto's new jutsu, but maybe some more team combos. This fight will not show the end result of the wind+rasengan jutsu, that should be saved for later. It is so damn wicked that after all of that training with Naruto+Yamato that they figured out a team jutsu, that is the freakin' best, much better than ole N'to showing off a new one-man jutsu.
With Shikamaru, there is always more than meets the eye. Will it be the cut on the neck that ultimately takes down Hidan or it could be Shika's indifference to pain and death that defeats the religious fanatic?
Awesome last few pages!!!!!!

zetsuie
December 29, 2006, 11:37 PM
i think we will find out about where hidan is from i mean you cant just kill off a major villiian without sheding light on thier background kishi already did it for kakuzu so now its hidan's turn also i doubt hidan will die to shika just because we havent seen hidan at full power we've just seen him playing around with his jutsu
also how are you going to kill him he is immortal

okyatoks
December 30, 2006, 12:06 AM
i think we will find out about where hidan is from i mean you cant just kill off a major villiian without sheding light on thier background kishi already did it for kakuzu so now its hidan's turn

I agree, I think this will push through.

4ghost
December 30, 2006, 12:07 AM
I see the opening of the next chapter going a little like this...

Naruto: Sorry we're late.

Kakashi: But a hero usually shows up at the last second.....right.

I think that Naruto's team will already have an understanding of the situation due to Ibiki's interrogation of that bounty guy. The Shikamaru's abscence will quickly be recognized and Naruto will suggest that Ino, Sai and Kakashi go after Shikamaru while the rest take care of Kakuzu.

darkstar7
December 30, 2006, 12:42 AM
I see the opening of the next chapter going a little like this...

Naruto: Sorry we're late.

Kakashi: But a hero usually shows up at the last second.....right.

I think that Naruto's team will already have an understanding of the situation due to Ibiki's interrogation of that bounty guy. The Shikamaru's abscence will quickly be recognized and Naruto will suggest that Ino, Sai and Kakashi go after Shikamaru while the rest take care of Kakuzu.

really good prediction!

first, it makes sense that team naruto was thoroughly briefed before they left, and this would tie up the ibiki interrogation thing perfectly (without having to waste time showing it)

the teams splitting up also makes the perfect sense, so it's not one big messy clusterf**k fighting kakuzu 7 on 1, with a bunch of spectators. this way, the action is divided up nice and neatly and everyone of the konoha nins will have a better chance of getting actively involved in the fight!

i'm not sure the teams will be divided up as you say (but i'd get a kick outta seeing ino and sai working together after their first encounter!)

4ghost
December 30, 2006, 01:15 AM
Yeah I'm not too sure about those teams either. Although I think Naruto will be the one to recognize that Shikamaru is once again off doing his part for the mission. Just like back when they were chasing after Sasuke and Gaara, then again when they were trying to retrieve Sasuke. I think Naruto will suggest the team of Kakashi, Ino and Sai so that there is a Jounin tracker, a medic nin(who will hopefully be useful) and a fresh body in that group. Chouji will remain behind to further support the group and inform them of any additional intel on the opponent.

darkstar7
December 30, 2006, 01:34 AM
amen to that...

maybe team 7 also picked up some new and better info on kakuzu as well

i expect there will at least be some talk by kakuzu about naruto (or about getting his jinchuuriki), once someone says his name.

hidan may have blew off deidara's warning a few chapters back, but i doubt kakuzu did.

when he hears the mention of naruto's name, there'll be a quick, one-panel flashback where kakuzu recalls what deidara said, and then kakuzu will probably go ballistic trying to accomplish their original goal (now that what they were looking for has come to them)---->capture the jinchuuriki!

wankel
December 30, 2006, 03:12 AM
Naruto and the others are here which means that this arc is gonna take a while.

Im guessing that Kakuzu will separate his hearts again so that he doesn't take them all at once.

Askia
December 30, 2006, 04:41 AM
I think Shikamaru is about to wrap up with Hidan. Shikamaru only reveals his plans right after or right before checkmate. If anybody does go help Shikamaru, it should be Ino and Chouji to avenge Asuma. One thing is for sure, Akatsuki will have backup, and I think it will either be Itachi or the Akatsuki leader. It would be too much to send team 7 as back up to fight one almost beaten, and the other exposed to be beaten Akatsuki members. Something big is about to happen, something to advance the story.

siegfried
December 30, 2006, 05:44 AM
Prediction: Naruto will help Shikamaru by blowing Hidan into a billion pieces, completely nullifying him as a threat.

Yamato will finish of Kakuzu with Kakashi as some kind of "revenge for the first hokage" thing. Kakashi will probably make some joke about how Yamato owed him one from back in their ANBU days.

haha why revenge for 1st hokage? it is not like Kakuzu killed him. it was most likely a draw.

kakashi_317
December 30, 2006, 06:15 AM
I think Shikamaru is about to wrap up with Hidan. Shikamaru only reveals his plans right after or right before checkmate. If anybody does go help Shikamaru, it should be Ino and Chouji to avenge Asuma. One thing is for sure, Akatsuki will have backup, and I think it will either be Itachi or the Akatsuki leader. It would be too much to send team 7 as back up to fight one almost beaten, and the other exposed to be beaten Akatsuki members. Something big is about to happen, something to advance the story.

I AGREE ! this whole qrc is screaming for AKATSUKI BACKUP.. and what moer, kakashi dint use his MS.. means its gonna be needed despo soon, meaning... its the sharingan vs. sharingan again.. maybe tobi/ perhaps the dreaded kisame & Itachi come to gather their jinchuu... imagine adding the kyuubi chakra for the MS ... it'll invincible be for eternity

GreeN Beast of Konoha
December 30, 2006, 08:42 AM
I cant wait! the new futon:rasengan is so awesome!!! but where are lee and gai sensei?!! xD^^

sozo91
December 30, 2006, 08:57 AM
also how are you going to kill [Hidan] he is immortal

Like Kakazu said, "No one is truly immortal." Hidan will surely die. Plus, what is the point of having a body without a head for function. Even if Hidan lives, no one will put Hidan's head back on this time.

Plus, I doubt that there will be backup. I believe the whole purpose of a two person team is that the teammates will rely on each other. Additionally, who will know that Hidan and Kakazu are dying.

Kakashi cannot use his MS. He lost too much chakra with four chidori. If I am not mistaken, I thought he could only use three in the past.

emanresu
December 30, 2006, 10:02 AM
Finally.. its game over for the akatsuki duo unless their backup arrive as well :blink

bloodrage
December 30, 2006, 10:12 AM
shikamaru i wonder why you did something stupid, like telling hindan you put kazkuz blood on it you could of let him stab himself up a couple more times trying to kill you ,stupid shikamru i guess your not genius .

anyways we don't know how kazkuz fairs, after the double team duo of naruto and yamato. maybe he lost another life, after that. maybe he lost two more hindan is gonna think he can overpower shikamaru, cause his technique is weakeaning and end up in yet another trap .

eyeshild21
December 30, 2006, 10:31 AM
naruto is master to close-combat.So I don'T think he will fight with hidan.but this will be the first time naruto use wind element in combat.maybe naruto wİll cut hidan's head(less probably).

some guys said that yamato "who has skill of first hokage" will fight kakuzu.and I think naruto will fight kakuzu too.ino and chouji and sai will join shika.and sakura will heal kakashi' wound.

ohh I forgot that shika and hidan surround with exploding tag.how can a someone reach them?

sozo91
December 30, 2006, 10:49 AM
shikamaru i wonder why you did something stupid, like telling hindan you put kazkuz blood on it you could of let him stab himself up a couple more times trying to kill you ,stupid shikamru i guess your not genius .

This is probably purposeful. Shikamaru will want Hidan to strike him again, and Shikamaru may plant Hidan's blood, forcing Hidan to curse himself. Just maybe. Shikamaru is not so stupid. Plus, Hidan probably knows that cursing Shikamaru won't work since it didn't work the first time, so he wouldn't try it again.

StJimmy61190
December 30, 2006, 12:04 PM
Alright Here's my two cents:
Kakuzu vs. Yamato, Naruto, Sai and Sakura- This will be a good chance to see what Sai can do in combat and what Yamato can really do (he hasn't really gone all out has he?)
Hidan vs Shikamaru continues. Kakashi, Ino and Chouji will race to reach them and be too late...either witnessing Shikamaru's death or Hidan's. Personally, I'd think that Shikamaru will kill Hidan but be mortally wounded in the process. Then Naruto and the others will come after killing Kakuzu and Shikamaru will apologize to Naruto for being unable to help Naruto bring back Sasuke and then die. That would be the ideal death for Shikamaru...but I doubt it since Shikamaru has to be around for this "Great Hokage-deciding battle(Has anyone noticed that these guys seem to be appointed?)"

Anyway...This battle's going to take a while...and since everything is pretty much predictable we all know that the good guy's will win and then some how switch roles to go find Sasuke and kill Orochimaru and Kabuto.

yemsta
December 30, 2006, 12:12 PM
If naruto now has learnt to manipulate wint it would be interesting to see him fight hidan. 1 wind technique and he scythe is chopped in half and the next techniqe hidan's head is chopped off. But my prediction is that naruto will fight kakuzu along with the rest of team 7. Sakura will heal those who are down. Team 10 will go after hidan so to fullfill the revenge theme. Kakashi will sit this one out he has done more than enough but if anything becomes tricky then i guess MS. Kakuzu will definately die by naruto's hand to show off his new moves.

Hey and by the way naruto used his fuuton rasengan but what did it actually do? It didnt seem to do much apart from make a big bang.

shirohama
December 30, 2006, 01:05 PM
I don't think they want to really show how great of a poer the fuuton rasengan is until later chapters when things get crucial.

@stjimmy, I really doubt, that Shikamaru will die, since his sensei died already, and a lot of people just think he's kickass including me :P

StJimmy61190
December 30, 2006, 01:13 PM
I'm not saying that he's not kickass. Its just He's gonna have to go on the back burner so that Hinata, Shino, Kiba, Chouji, Sai and Ino to develop more.

Bhutz
December 30, 2006, 01:25 PM
Just a bit of review..

Only two of the five hearts that Kakuzu contained are now dead - yet I find it strange that once the masks are detached that he was so easily able to recall them after losing a heart. More on that later.

Hidan was told by Shikamaru that he had placed Kakuzu's blood on his syth - which some here have pointed out doesn't make a lot of sense unless you consider that it will cause Hidan to take pause if he wants to try the same tactic again with Shikamaru. I think Kisha used this as an opportuntity to make it clear to us what happened (not that he needed too but perhaps he thinks us simpletons.) But in terms of the story it would have been a clever ploy to give Hidan pause from using that attack and forcing Hidan to go to something else.

Back to Kakuzu:
For as much as we have been told about how he isn't immortal and has five hearts and each heart is killed he will die we don't know much more. There is still a wild card in his story and I think in 339 we will get a better perspective on what that is. What is clear is when his heart was attacked the first time he momentarily went 'dead' and when Hidan attacked his heart he again momentarily went dead. It is almost like a message path was cut off and a new one had to be connected to keep the body going. The question I ask - is have we really seen the real persona yet? I think we still need to learn more about those fibers he emitts.

So prediction for 338.

None of the characters will die in this chapter. Kisha needs to develop this miniplot a bit further and I think there will be a page or two devoted to telling team 7 where Shikamaru is at and what is happening here. I suspect most of the attention will be left once again on the team 7 vs kazuku attack and we will be left to wonder more on what is happening with Shikamaru. Frankly I would prefer to be wrong here and see that one finish up so we can see the fight develop further between kazuku and team 7. I think at the end of 338 we will see kazuku launching an attack that cliff hangers the chapter with the last page leaving us to believe that naruto we see at the end of 337 was perhaps a clone. I would guess others we clones but up until now we have not seen Naruto use a second element chakura so when would he have learned water?

edit: correction on Shikamaru's name - My apologies to anyone that was offended by the gaff.

Saifi
December 30, 2006, 01:48 PM
umm ..ok this is off topic but bhutz... u Do know that his name is shikamaru and not shikamura right ? i mean if u want to call him shikamura thats kool (well not really , its kind of annoying to read, but i cant do anything about that) i just thought d make sure u knew !

ok on to predictions , i think this fight is not lasting too much longer now ! i think we will see some awesome naruto action which will show his maturity and he will make kakashi proud ! and also i think that well be seeing a lot more combo attackks being used by naruto rather than just him rushing in and attacking, since this will eventually lead to him combo-ing attacks with sauske later on ! (the combos seem to be the next level of jutsus) anyway i guess thats that for now .

Uchiha Slayer
December 30, 2006, 02:32 PM
Prediction: The battle gets hella intersting, since naruto and team 7 is there.

I feel the same way. I dont even want to predict, I just want watch. This could turn out to be the best battly post time skip.

tonitonton
December 30, 2006, 03:13 PM
predictions.....
this fight will last probably a few chp....and i disagree with many people who thinks the akatsuki will get assbangedd.... no they wont.... at BEST kakuzu will die and hidan gets captured and theres a high possbility IMO that only hidan will get captured and kakuzu will get away.... and as for shikamaru fighting hidan alone? as much as i like to see it happen i truly doubt it.... ok shikamaru is smart and hidan is exact opposite but theres way TOO much unknown about hidan and obviously he doesn't just use one attk and shikamaru only knows ONE....thus if its alone shikamaru will get owned and that wont happen so im guessing either hidan will go bak to kakuza or kakashi/ino/chouji go after shika cuz they know wher he is..and for all those peeps who thinks naruto will kickass after the new jutsu? ur wrong... its only 1 jutsu and he still sucks in everything else and yes he still needs developing and if hes gonna win he has to go kyuubi
my 2cent

GreeN Beast of Konoha
December 30, 2006, 04:01 PM
Hey wajin i dont think that shika dies beacause he is too smart! i want too see naruto&#180;s new jutsu!^^ [br]Posted on: December 30, 2006, 03:51:06 PM_________________________________________________

Like Kakazu said, "No one is truly immortal." Hidan will surely die. Plus, what is the point of having a body without a head for function. Even if Hidan lives, no one will put Hidan's head back on this time.

Plus, I doubt that there will be backup. I believe the whole purpose of a two person team is that the teammates will rely on each other. Additionally, who will know that Hidan and Kakazu are dying.

Kakashi cannot use his MS. He lost too much chakra with four chidori. If I am not mistaken, I thought he could only use three in the past.

Kaskashi didnt ever use in this battle his chidori 4 times! 1st time against kakuzu the 2nd time to protect shika and choji an the 3rd and 4th time???????????

aznhotbod
December 30, 2006, 04:03 PM
I prefer Sakura vs Kakuzu, medics vs. medics. But since she more or less took out Sasori, I doubt she'll get the scene to do another. Naruto need to save his thing for either Itachi or Sasuke. I still think Kakashi has more chakra to do more moves (he only used 4 raikiri, c'mon, its not like he was reading p0rno during 2.5 years break). I think Yamato + Naruto + Sakura should be able to take out Kakuzu while the rest go help Deer-caught-in-the-woods, I mean Shika-san.

mars0103
December 30, 2006, 04:13 PM
naruto kicks ass that my prediction

eyeshild21
December 30, 2006, 04:32 PM
naruto kicks ass that my prediction

yeah that is obvious.But real question,which one will be kicked?hidan or kakuzu?

now on,kakuzu himself has a lightining element and Wİnd>lightining. So naruto kicks kakuzu's ass.

Spanishinobi
December 30, 2006, 08:23 PM
My prediction:
Yamato's team will kill two heart's from kakuzu, fire and wind masks. But then scene will change and we'll see Ibiki with the scar guy.
Scar guy: The real appearance of Kakuzu... it's just too horrible to be described.
Next chapter Kakuzu's true form.

And for the next chapters I think that Naruto will show his real power, maybe releasing the Kyuubi, and Kakuzu and hidan will kidnap him.

And the new arc will focus on saving Naruto. Sasuke, Orochi and Kabuto will take part in this, because of avoiding that akatsuki gets another bijuu. And then we'll see an Itachi vs. Sasuke.

razor
December 30, 2006, 08:31 PM
My Predicition:-
Yamato's team will help kakashi to kill kakuzu again but this time naruto will work with Sai and yamato(a combination attack) to attack kakuzu.

Shikamaru once again use another trick to make hidan kill kakuzu one more time(another blood capsule).

But maybe some akatsuki members will appear to help kakuzu and hidan capture naruto.maybe AL?

sozo91
December 30, 2006, 09:10 PM
Kaskashi didnt ever use in this battle his chidori 4 times! 1st time against kakuzu the 2nd time to protect shika and choji an the 3rd and 4th time???????????

http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=payfo6.jpg

Read chapter 335 again.

Askia
December 30, 2006, 11:51 PM
predictions.....
this fight will last probably a few chp....and i disagree with many people who thinks the akatsuki will get assbangedd.... no they wont.... at BEST kakuzu will die and hidan gets captured and theres a high possbility IMO that only hidan will get captured and kakuzu will get away.... and as for shikamaru fighting hidan alone? as much as i like to see it happen i truly doubt it.... ok shikamaru is smart and hidan is exact opposite but theres way TOO much unknown about hidan and obviously he doesn't just use one attk and shikamaru only knows ONE....thus if its alone shikamaru will get owned and that wont happen so im guessing either hidan will go bak to kakuza or kakashi/ino/chouji go after shika cuz they know wher he is..and for all those peeps who thinks naruto will kickass after the new jutsu? ur wrong... its only 1 jutsu and he still sucks in everything else and yes he still needs developing and if hes gonna win he has to go kyuubi
my 2cent

Wow, are you serious? Kakashi always emphasized teamwork, but Yamato actually trains Naruto on how to be a teammate. Since Naruto does not hate Sai, and Sai isn't betraying them, I think their will be a lot more team work in this fight, which we have seen a little with the combo attack. I agree that Kakashi will be impressed by the way Naruto handles himself in this fight. Just to reinerate the team work, Yamato always splits the team in pairs before combat. I'm guessing its Yamato and Naruto(for obvious reasons), and Sai with Sakura. Sakura will probably heal Kakashi, and in the process, Sai will cover her. Since Sai is in anbu root, I would think that he has nature manipulation, and I wonder what it is. Naruto is going to steal the show here. I would also like to see more out of Sai. He says he's strong, but I really I have not seen that much.

kingfencer
December 31, 2006, 12:13 AM
prediction, ino and choji and kash backup shika.

furthere predictions, they atk members run away, they did it before, they will do it again, ie, paper boy.

toin7
December 31, 2006, 12:32 AM
As a foundation, let me lay down some of my assumptions. The water tornado technique was a half powered wind rasengan and the water technique combined as a defensive purpose. Notice how big the water tornado was. Naruto did the wind rasengan from a distance to create a tornado and yamato adds his water element so that the water swirls around as a wall from the wind powered fire attack from kakuzu who only has 2 hearts left as he states. Why a half powered rasengan? Remember way back when, naruto was learning rasengan. Jiraiya used rasengan on those 2 idiots in one of the towns and didn't do much damage to them. Therefore, that leads to the assumption that you can control just how powerful your rasengan is.

Now for my prediction.
Naruto will use a full powered wind rasengan and annihilate kazuku after kazuku goes berzerk and starts attacking. Hidan will be destroyed by Shikamaru either by his own curse or by the explosive tags. Shikamaru will receive no assistance except maybe ino and chouji, but that is doubtful. I believe the weakening of his shadow jutsu is actually part of the plan, as is his telling Hidan of what his plan was. There is still more to the plan as getting rid of kazuku is not the only part of shikamaru's plan as they still needed someway of killing hidan. This will end with the death of these 2 akatsuki.

poopoomaru
December 31, 2006, 02:07 AM
Wow, are you serious? Kakashi always emphasized teamwork, but Yamato actually trains Naruto on how to be a teammate. Since Naruto does not hate Sai, and Sai isn't betraying them, I think their will be a lot more team work in this fight, which we have seen a little with the combo attack. I agree that Kakashi will be impressed by the way Naruto handles himself in this fight. Just to reinerate the team work, Yamato always splits the team in pairs before combat. I'm guessing its Yamato and Naruto(for obvious reasons), and Sai with Sakura. Sakura will probably heal Kakashi, and in the process, Sai will cover her. Since Sai is in anbu root, I would think that he has nature manipulation, and I wonder what it is. Naruto is going to steal the show here. I would also like to see more out of Sai. He says he's strong, but I really I have not seen that much.

Just because Sai has one doesnt mean he uses it , from what it looks like all Sai is packing is his art jutsu ,and it is versitile enough that he really doesnt need any others. The limit to it is that it is ( against powerful opponents) at best a support jutsu. The actual art creations seem to have a pretty weak consistency , and worst yet they seem to pop when they are impaled ( Shika's thin shadow sowing tendrils popped the ink animals instead of just impaling them).

Really I think the whole Tsunade style mix of taijutsu and Medical jutsu is bad. Because really it should be Naruto and sakura up front and Sai and Yamato in back with the support since Sakura is very good at close hand to hand. However her healing abilities make her more beneficial in the back so the pairings are akward.

I dont know is the kazegan he used was only half powered. Naruto's Fuuton Rasengan was probably only the spinning chakra and not contained so he could do it with one hand or one clone ( it was probably only briefly held in when we saw it so the chakra could pick up some speed). So his ordinary Fuuton Rasegan should have all the power of that cyclone only exploding out from a central point on KAzuku.

I hope though that Fuuton Rasengan wont be some all purpose jutsu he will use for everything, so while the spinny water cyclone is koo I dont really wanna see it again ( at least from a kazengan). I think we will see just general fighting going on in the next few chapters and not jsut some big lead up to NAruto using the fuuton Rasengan

Askia
December 31, 2006, 02:36 AM
Thats what I'm saying. He should, because like his art jutsu, its easily desposed of. If thats all he has to offer, than his character is pretty weak. But he states he is strong, and He has killed many ninja in the bingo book, and mummy man(Danzou) chose him to infiltrate Orochimaru's hideout and kill Sasuke. That means that there has to be more to his abilities. Although his art jutsu is versatile, he needs a lot more than that. His art jutsu can't really do much against strong opponents, unless he has not revealed stronger art jutsu. It would be tight if he could combine his art jutsu with his nature manipulation, don't you think? I wanna see more out of his abilities, and hopefully he will in this fight.

blazingsora
December 31, 2006, 03:38 AM
yea i know getting [retty kool with narutos new jutsu cant wait for wats gonna happen next =]

Darrenj
December 31, 2006, 06:53 AM
I predict the 2 masks next to his head will break at the start of the new chapter

scourgeofgod
December 31, 2006, 06:56 AM
I predict kakuzu and hidan will lose their wits seeing that they are up against 7 konoha shinobi.They may even commit suicide. :)

Robotic Red
December 31, 2006, 10:20 AM

Well, the Leader seems to be telepathic...

mars0103
December 31, 2006, 10:26 AM
I predict kakuzu and hidan will lose their wits seeing that they are up against 7 konoha shinobi.They may even commit suicide. :)

yeah right we wish could oro join them as well

JusT.NarutO
December 31, 2006, 11:53 AM
My prediction.

- Kakuzu sais something like this to Naruto: "You are the Jinchuuriki that i need to catch. Nice, you have did my work for me, coming here by yourself";
- Team 7 will own Kakuzu a little bit "easy" for an akatsuki member; Naruto will show what he is capable of :)
- Some sort of kakuzu "Shodai you´re here?" :smile-big
- Akatsuki backup arrives.
- At other side or shika is talking the true and really need some help, or he is hiding something from Hidan (What is very.. easy to do lol)
- Akatsuki starts winning konoha shinobis; Naruto get´s nervous;
- Maybe Kyuubi starts to appear again (Fuuton:Rasengan with kyuubi would be =O)

A long time prediction:
- If really an akatsuki backup arrives, and if they start winning the battle, AL could order just to catch Naruto, and leave.

Cheers :smile-big

bksianzz
December 31, 2006, 04:10 PM
did u guys notice shika did a jutsu hand stance after he tried to behead hidan?

edit: nvm i saw it the second time, he was trying to do the shadow jutsu but failed[br]Posted on: December 31, 2006, 04:05:13 PM_________________________________________________im predicting shika somehow gets back some strength and holds hidan still while naruto blasts his head off with rasengan

kakuzu being defeated by yamato and co escapes

DarkManSharingan32
December 31, 2006, 04:39 PM
did u guys notice shika did a jutsu hand stance after he tried to behead hidan?

edit: nvm i saw it the second time, he was trying to do the shadow jutsu but failed[br]Posted on: December 31, 2006, 04:05:13 PM_________________________________________________im predicting shika somehow gets back some strength and holds hidan still while naruto blasts his head off with rasengan

kakuzu being defeated by yamato and co escapes

Actually...
Thanks to a friend of mine...
He pointed out that if you look on Hidans right arm... you can see Shikamaru's Kubi Shibari no jutsu wrapped around... but not doing anything.

I would look for something to come from that when Hidan drops his guard a bit.
---

Looking to the next chapter...
I would say that, just as i said in the Discussion thread... That was not the full power of the Kazengan. Think about the damage it cause before, and you can understand why.

Kakuzu will eventually downplay the effectiveness of Naruto's jutsu and peay for it by probably getting all of his pieces scattered throughout that forest. (Which Kakuzu will probably come back from...for one final attack).
---

In the next chapter... Ino and Chouji will be asked to find and assist Shikamaru, while Team 7 will square off against Kakuzu. The next chapter will have quite a bit of talking... with some special banter between Kakuzu and Naruto after Naruto announces his name or it is overheard.

Sakura will move to attend to Kakashi... but he will most likely decline and brief the squad on Kakuzu's abilities, and well as warn then to watch out for him at all times.
---

In future chapters will will see the capture of Hidan's head, thanks to a new Ino-Shika-Chou trio maneuver (hopefully something with Ino as the main-role), as well as Kakuzu taking some major damage from the Kazengan.

At the end of the whole thing... Shikamaru may be greatly injured, and Naruto MAY be captured by an injured Kakuzu.
At this point it is really wide open.

If you wanna know what i HOPE will happen.
The next few chapters will show Deidara and Tobi showing up as backup shortly after Kakuzu is scattered from the Kazengan.
A short fight will happen... but Naruto will be captured by a not quite finished Kakuzu, and the chase begins.

Askia
December 31, 2006, 06:20 PM
Yeah I noticed that too. I think as Hidan has his arm up with the spear, Shika will have his shadow technique make Hidan stab himself. Then Shika takes out a cig, smokes it for a memento to Asuma.

swishhboy
December 31, 2006, 06:47 PM
i agree that that is not the full powered futon rasengan because as we saw before it created a giant crater, and the spirals didnt look as sharp in this jtusu as it did wen naruto had 3, i think this was an incomplete form of futon ie narutos rasengan with one hand during the find tsunade arc, or it could just be a lower form like wen jiraiya was teaching naruto rasengan, as for next chapter something about the thing on hidans arm will come to play and kakuzu and yamato showdown, as for akatsuki backup idk how likely that is seeing as how they realyl arent a team, and that only 2 men cell really work together without others coming to help, but maybe with hidan and kakuzu's erract leaving the leader may send some backup

chaitea
December 31, 2006, 08:39 PM
I think this talk about a full/half powered fuuton rasengan detracts from the fact that Naruto and Yamato just countered a very high level fire + wind jutsu combination at near point blank, saving the lives of Kakashi, Ino, and Chouji. The fuuton rasengan by itself wouldn't have been able to do much as we know since it is weak against fire. My point: the defensive water + wind attack was THAT strong. And, yeah, Kakashi COULD have used the MS to teleport that attack to another dimension but that is besides the point.

Predictions, I think we will see Kakuzu's memory being jolted after he witnesses Yamato's attacks, and we will get more info on how the Shoudaimei and his fight turned out. As for Shikamaru, he probably has some other plan up his sleeve, like possibly using the explosive tags. Hidan is pretty much done for.

sharingan_kakashi
December 31, 2006, 11:26 PM
Predictions, I think we will see Kakuzu's memory being jolted after he witnesses Yamato's attacks, and we will get more info on how the Shoudaimei and his fight turned out.

I like this idea. Maybe Kakuzu will reveal that it was him who killed shodai-sama. I n any case, Naruto will deal the finishing blow and we will get to see the full extent of Fuuton rasengan.

badstarz
January 01, 2007, 01:41 AM
team 10 will have to fight hidan coz he killed their sensei..revenge come 1st...yamato n naruto will fight kakuzu coz kakuzu have only severel more element thats weaks against naruto`s and yamato`s elements...if it doesn`t end yet..i think that jiraiya will come and so others akatsuki members

meka
January 01, 2007, 02:09 AM
notice the two "scrolls" (rapped with rope) under hidan's robe? it's been shown twice or 3. it's either his trump card or the very thing that can despell his "immortality" state. in ancient sorccery, the spells needs some kind of a medium like a charm, in the form of pieces from living things, e.i, dog bones, hairs, shells, scales ... etc, or something alike to perform thier sadistic spells. so i think, deprive hidan of it and he'd be deprive of his ability.

that just made me thought of what AL said, "be mindfull of your real bodies". and that of FMA homolucus ... that "scroll" might just store his body's remains. shikamaru is yet to discover this, but somehow, i think, he might just out-smart the dumbass into revealing it or something close to it.

photaibo
January 01, 2007, 06:52 AM
U guys think, there is any possibility Naruto did the kufuu suika jutsu all by himself? I know, the last picture indicates Yamato did the Water element part, but when the jutsu was performed, u only could see one left and right hand with black sleeves each performing one jutsu.
I came to think of it, since Yamato explained that wind won't be able to win against fire but water would. Maybe Naruto learned how to control water to stand a chance against Sasuke?

My prediction:
It will be shown that Naruto can do Water elemental jutsu!

mars0103
January 01, 2007, 07:13 AM
i just thought that due to kakuzu fought the first and maybe seen the grankids of the first this might mean he see simlaritys to naruto and tawkai (the fifth brother) in naruto. So were can get some insight of narutos true relations?[br]Posted on: 01-01-2007, 13:09:39_________________________________________________

U guys think, there is any possibility Naruto did the kufuu suika jutsu all by himself? I know, the last picture indicates Yamato did the Water element part, but when the jutsu was performed, u only could see one left and right hand with black sleeves each performing one jutsu.
I came to think of it, since Yamato explained that wind won't be able to win against fire but water would. Maybe Naruto learned how to control water to stand a chance against Sasuke?

My prediction:
It will be shown that Naruto can do Water elemental jutsu!

if you look a the last page yamoto is hold is left hand

Fisvarm
January 01, 2007, 12:04 PM
Not really a prediction but if it turns out that Kakuzu killed shodai and stole his heart therfore could use the mokuton jutsus. If that happends I would lock myself in a small room with no lights, and chocke myself to death on a cheese sandwich.

OT: I would like to see some akatsuki backup now that Naruto are here. Like Kakuzu finds out and use this akatsuki-telepathy and alerts the others like "The 9-tails jinchuriki is here, bring me some backup and lets capture him" Not that sissy but something like that :P

StJimmy61190
January 01, 2007, 01:04 PM
I JUST HEARD THERE WILL BE NO NEW CHAPTERS FOR TWO WEEKS!?!? IS IT TRUE!?!?

Anyway...what scrolls? I haven't seen any on Hidan.

gold roger
January 01, 2007, 01:55 PM
This is where I see this going:

-Kakuzu tries to flee

-Shika tricks and takes out Hidan

-All seven chase after big K

darkstar7
January 01, 2007, 03:11 PM

i also heard there will be no new chapter next week, but the week after there should be?

and it's not completely certain that they are scrolls, but you can see them on hidan in chapter 335 when he's jumpin all over that tree trying to dodge shika's trench knives.

and my opinion on this whole prediction of akatsuki reinforcements is purely based on this fact:

NARUTO IS THERE, AND IT'S A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY FOR AKATSUKI TO TRY TO CAPTURE KYUUBI....THE END

it has nothing to do with any one akatsuki member being concerned if another one dies, or being out of character for akatsuki to rescue their own, or any tactical reason why they are in two-man teams, or anything like that!

the only reason i predict that any backup for akatsuki will show is that hidan and kakuzu are having a pretty hard time and this is a good chance to obtain kyuubi IF they get backup, and there's really no other significant reason beyond that.

Chill0
January 01, 2007, 03:39 PM
i think shikamaru is gonna trick Hidan some more the next chapter. i think shika has more tricks up his sleave and is long from being done for. we still didnt see where the explosive tags are for.

for kakuzu we will se him in a total rage mode all the nin's having some time too show their new jutsu's.
I'm not sure what to expect from naruto. although i suspect his new wind rasengan not to be his only new technic. im not sure if he will show us his ultimate move against kakuzu(i think they will hold this one back for later when he will fight sasuke). if i remember correctly kakashi told naruto the trainging was for him to learn to manipulate nature shakra. although wind rasengan is such i dont think it will simple stop there, more so cause a simple rasengan upgrade sounds lame to me ^^

first post btw ^_^

Rokudaime Hokage
January 01, 2007, 04:15 PM
i would not like Kakashi to leave team 7 so i guess this is what happens...

About the explosive tags, I think they are for shikamaru to blow them both up if he is not able to something else to defeat Hdan.

Lastly my guess right now about Naruto's new Rasengan is that he gained control of the wind element. Like a weaker version of a "wind wind logia devil fruit".

mars0103
January 01, 2007, 06:14 PM

I don't think there scrolls more containers for the organs think the film 'the mummy'

to talk more
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=11432.0

StJimmy61190
January 01, 2007, 06:32 PM
Yeah, I don't want Kakashi to leave Team 7. I think Yamato should replace Asuma instead. But I think this fight will end with the death of Kakuzu and The beheading of Hidan. I actually think that Hidan will be decapitated and killed later. Shikimaru was clearly just trying to cut off Hidan's head. I think that he'll finish the job by having his shadow rip Hidan's head off (since there;s a cut and Hidan's still healing from Asuma's decapitation I predict something to the effect of the shadow forcing Hidan's head off.) After He's decapitated and brought to Konoha, Kurenai will find out and finish him off.
Kakuzu is so dead now.

Naruto93
January 01, 2007, 07:34 PM
i predict that there will be akatsuki back up. I believe that this will happen becuase it is is the perfect opportunity for them to get what is probably the most powerful bijuu and the most powerful jinchurikii when using kyuubi power. i hope that Naruto for some reason pgets captured on purpose to get info on sasukes whereabouts. I hope for this becuase i dont want another rescue arc that was like sasukes it was good but it will become old. I also feel that this will be good because it gives us a chance to see "that jutsu."

:narutokyu

StJimmy61190
January 01, 2007, 08:21 PM
Um, they don't tend to leave the vessels conscious when they take them hostage...something tells me that having an energetic brat fighting them wouldn't do too well.

donkeyhigh
January 01, 2007, 08:41 PM
Uhm, this is a picture from the new Naruto game for Nintendo Wii;

http://www.jeux-france.com/afficher_images.html?Image_big=Webmasters/Images/54311520061227_221139_1_big.jpg

http://www.jeux-france.com/afficher_images.html?Image_big=Webmasters/Images/54311520061227_221139_1_big.jpg

Could that possibly be Naruto making Wind-Rasengan?
I mean, he's got 2 Naruto's helping him with each Rasengan, and he's making 2 of them.. Seems stylish :)

poopoomaru
January 01, 2007, 10:08 PM
Who knows this discussion has happened before though, someone else had that pic as their Sig and a full page of discussion on one of the chapter discussion threads ensued until a mod told ppl to stop and that it was supposed to be about the chapter not the game.

You can probably find a naruto game discussion thread somewhere and probably find out loads about it.

Sephy7KillerMech
January 01, 2007, 10:17 PM
Actually... I believe Yamato is intended to either be a permanent part of team 7 or Kakashi's replacement in Team 7. Think about it, Kakashi could carry around millions of Kyuubi Sealing tags but how many tails will those things seal? he used it the first time right when he saw 1 tail (or was it 2?). Could the tags work on 4 tails?

Honestly Yamato is the only one that can guarantee Naruto and the team's safety around Naruto right now.

Naruto93
January 01, 2007, 11:36 PM
Um, they don't tend to leave the vessels conscious when they take them hostage...something tells me that having an energetic brat fighting them wouldn't do too well.

well yeah i guess your right but i think that it would ,open a lot of new things for kishi to discuss that he's left open like shika just saying i failed you asuma i couldn't protect Naruto the king. or it would show Naruto's forbidden jutsu that jutsu jariaya sayed not to use.and it would be a perfect lead to sasuke because of orochimaru the former akat and it would show all the improvments the last of the rookie 9 have gone through also it would be a perfect opportunity to showmore info on the remaining mems of the akats.

:narutokyu

Saifi
January 02, 2007, 12:01 AM
i donno it would be kinda lame if after all the buildup of naruto being more mature and strong , of he gets captured ! and that would make the godiame look uber lame! seriously naruto should NOT be captured this close to konoha without a freaking all out war! plus rather then opening venues that(naruto's capture) would be something marking the end of naruto manga , because he would not be the hero but rather someone who needs to be rescued and thats the best possible scenario after he gets captured.worst being hes revived like gaara after loosing the kyubbi and hence going out and deserting the entire premise of the manga !

edit: unless you want him to bust out of the akatsuki hideout by himself ,which will then raise the question, how the F*&K did he get this strong and if he IS that strong , why did he get captured?

Naruto93
January 02, 2007, 12:13 AM
i donno it would be kinda lame if after all the buildup of naruto being more mature and strong , of he gets captured ! and that would make the godiame look uber lame! seriously naruto should NOT be captured this close to konoha without a freaking all out war! plus rather then opening venues that(naruto's capture) would be something marking the end of naruto manga , because he would not be the hero but rather someone who needs to be rescued and thats the best possible scenario after he gets captured.worst being hes revived like gaara after loosing the kyubbi and hence going out and deserting the entire premise of the manga !

edit: unless you want him to bust out of the akatsuki hideout by himself ,which will then raise the question, how the F*&K did he get this strong and if he IS that strong , why did he get captured?

no you misenterpt me i am just saying it opens many windows for kishi. and Naruto could fake being passed out or somthing then when he's about to take on itachi who is guarding him till everyone comes he states its no point to fight Naruto your going to be beaten and anyways you have time before your extraction. he'll say this becuase 2 akats just died hidan and kakuzu so their preparing the new recruits and some other akats aren't here yet then theres a tsunade scene devising a plan to get Naruto out this will happen because kakshi the great ninja he is had his nin dogs tracking them from the beginning along with a kage bushin. so the teams rally and a war does sart and so begins the war against akats/ rescue Naruto arc. although the war ends with info gained on orochis where abuts and all akats surving but Naruto unleashes helll along wit all other rookie 9 mems and the gai squad.

Saifi
January 02, 2007, 12:29 AM
okay i guess if its a war you want you can go aheard and predict that :) i however dont think the manga is goingthat way because A) i dont see naruto being THAT strong B) i think akatsuki /konoha + allies war wont take place untill after sauske is dealt with and C) i really dont think this battle is gonna blow that much out of proportion ! plus i still wonder that if one 1 battle takes months in our time , the 'war' with all of akatsuki is gonna last years, who is gonna follow it all ?

so what i am saying is that u can have your prediction but i humbly disagree i predict a swift (relatively) end to this battle ,without a lot of hulla baloo, and i dont see both hidan and kakuzu dying either one is gonna pull a diedra and escape, dont ask me who !

atal
January 02, 2007, 12:55 AM
saifi your 100% right lol

Naruto93
January 02, 2007, 01:10 AM
atal ur 100% on the wrong side lol no just joking thats why the thread was created.

Askia
January 02, 2007, 03:58 AM
Well, if there is some type of big war like the ones in past, my guess would be that it would be in Naruto series 3, after another TIme skip. Everything would have to pick up if Naruto was captured. There would be many fights and casulties. When they try to rescue Naruto, there would have to be some type of face off with the leader. It could be a possibility that somebody else gets captured to use as bait to lure Naruto. I guess since Naruto mastered this S rank jutsu, things are going to pick up. So I could see a lot of these predictions coming true.

Debu
January 02, 2007, 04:57 AM
I've got the warm and fuzzies that the next 2 months of chapters are going to be the kinds of chapters I wait for. Naruto is back and strong!

My gosh-I-hope-Naruto's-smarter prediction:

Hidan strikes at Shikamaru but is blocked by one of Naruto's kage bunshins. Pan back to reveal there are 6 or so of them surrounding them. A couple of them get in front of Shika to protect him, the others look like they're more on the offensive, and one of them asks Shikamaru what's going on.

Shikamaru, remembering his last run-in with a Naruto bunshin, whispers a few things to him, knowing it will reach the rest of the group. The bunshin dispells himself. Cut back to the real Naruto. "Shikamaru's in trouble." Naruto informs the others and they dispatch.

In the interim, Naruto holds off Hidan with some very clever use of his kage bunshins. By the time the others arrive, they're down to just 1 kb, but it was all just one big stall tactic anyway. Everyone "..." and "...!" at how he was able to be so effective with just some clones.

So, that's what I wish we'd see. Anybody want to translate this into poor japanese so we can post it as a spoiler? :P

yemsta
January 02, 2007, 10:05 AM
I've got the warm and fuzzies that the next 2 months of chapters are going to be the kinds of chapters I wait for. Naruto is back and strong!

My gosh-I-hope-Naruto's-smarter prediction:

Hidan strikes at Shikamaru but is blocked by one of Naruto's kage bunshins. Pan back to reveal there are 6 or so of them surrounding them. A couple of them get in front of Shika to protect him, the others look like they're more on the offensive, and one of them asks Shikamaru what's going on.

Shikamaru, remembering his last run-in with a Naruto bunshin, whispers a few things to him, knowing it will reach the rest of the group. The bunshin dispells himself. Cut back to the real Naruto. "Shikamaru's in trouble." Naruto informs the others and they dispatch.

In the interim, Naruto holds off Hidan with some very clever use of his kage bunshins. By the time the others arrive, they're down to just 1 kb, but it was all just one big stall tactic anyway. Everyone "..." and "...!" at how he was able to be so effective with just some clones.

So, that's what I wish we'd see. Anybody want to translate this into poor japanese so we can post it as a spoiler? :P

That has to be the single greatest prediction in prediction history I agree with you 100% Are you kishi in disguise?

Koen
January 02, 2007, 10:36 AM
There is one thing I hope, that shika will reveal this king thing in this arc... But Killing an akatsuki in this arc is dangerous: tobi replaced sasori, but who will replace the killed akatsuki members - oro and sasuke? joke but it would be suprising...

No seriously, I do not think anyone will die of them but one of them will be haily damaged that he will only be usefull for extractions. But I think there will be back up for hidan and kakuzu too, prolly that sneaky zetsu

Amano
January 02, 2007, 10:44 AM
Is there gonna be a chapter this week? cause the shouldnt have been one last week right? so I suppose the one we had last week was meant to be out this week so we have one week to wait? or perhaps I am just getting this wrong?

someone fill me in

amano

mars0103
January 02, 2007, 10:54 AM
Is there gonna be a chapter this week? cause the shouldnt have been one last week right? so I suppose the one we had last week was meant to be out this week so we have one week to wait? or perhaps I am just getting this wrong?

someone fill me in

amano

this weeks chapter is real next weeks chapters normally :offtopic2

laughing@you
January 02, 2007, 11:02 AM
this weeks chapter is real next weeks chapters normally

Huh? What?

Orange Sharingan
January 02, 2007, 11:07 AM
There is one thing I hope, that shika will reveal this king thing in this arc... But Killing an akatsuki in this arc is dangerous: tobi replaced sasori, but who will replace the killed akatsuki members - oro and sasuke? joke but it would be suprising...

I hope there will be no more replacements as the Akatsuki members start getting picked off one by one.

mars0103
January 02, 2007, 11:13 AM
Huh? What?

the chapter got released a week earlier then nornally this chapter will be in shonen jump this week

laughing@you
January 02, 2007, 11:14 AM
the chapter got released a week earlier then nornally this chapter will be in shonen jump this week

Sorry had my oximoron switched on

I meant So you are saying that this week is suposed to be 337?

blazingsora
January 02, 2007, 11:44 AM
really nvr knew? lol

Lazymonkeygod
January 02, 2007, 11:50 AM
They only showed team 7 arriving on Kakuzu's side, what they didn't show is Shizune and her team showing up on Shika's side which they will this week. Naruto will step up and take out Kakuzu with ease to reflect Deidara's warning. Both Hidan will be eliminated next chapter. Going to be a short and sweet chapter again.

Super Angillis
January 02, 2007, 12:38 PM
I hope there will be no more replacements as the Akatsuki members start getting picked off one by one.

It seems dependent on the rings. If the Kohona nins confiscate Hidan and Kukazu's rings then they won't be replaced.

laughing@you
January 02, 2007, 12:48 PM
It seems dependent on the rings. If the Kohona nins confiscate Hidan and Kukazu's rings then they won't be replaced.

So if the terrorist loose (1) one ak-47 they can't reclute anymore terrorist?

That doesn't make sense!! Akatsuki will always have ninjas to reclute as long as S-Rank criminals exists.

Lazymonkeygod
January 02, 2007, 12:59 PM

That doesn't make sense!! Akatsuki will always have ninjas to reclute as long as S-Rank criminals exists.

You're reading an anime where animal's can talk and ppl can duplicate themselves and you're talking about what makes "sense!!"?

bludshock
January 02, 2007, 01:25 PM

The rings seem pretty important, from what we saw from Deidara when he lost his and when Tobi took Sasori's ring and pretty much assumed he was in. Another important reference is when Orochimaru left Akatsuki he kept his ring and they never replaced him, their ranks dropped from 10 to 9 and stayed there.

laughing@you
January 02, 2007, 01:52 PM
You're reading an anime where animal's can talk and ppl can duplicate themselves and you're talking about what makes "sense!!"?

Yes.. I am!!

The rings seem pretty important, from what we saw from Deidara when he lost his and when Tobi took Sasori's ring and pretty much assumed he was in. Another important reference is when Orochimaru left Akatsuki he kept his ring and they never replaced him, their ranks dropped from 10 to 9 and stayed there.

The ring might be important to recognizes someone as a status member but not that it will restrict ranks. Remember akatsuki are based on the worst of criminals. Akatsuki members have being there for a long time. Not all ninjas have the capacity or the skills to join such group.

If the rings grants somekind of power, couldn't it be tracked? Akatsuki could have searched and destroyed Oro years ago.

Although, I just realize something and you may have a point. The rings could link the user to the statue where they store the demons. It might explains why neji saw kisame had so much chakra like naruto. And why orochimaru still has his, to monitor how many bijuus the akatsuki have extracted, and getting himself stronger.

Or the rings may be the reason why they can project themselves into the cave, or communication.

Anyhow, I really doubt the rings would restrict the akatsuki's numbers. But the rings might hold others misteries.

darkstar7
January 02, 2007, 01:57 PM

well stated bludshock!

all the proof needed is right there!

the members of akatsuki will definitely need to start dying without getting replaced from now on if this story is to ever finish, and the only way to stop them right now from recruiting again (because i assume there's a bunch so S-rank criminals out there from the bingo books) seems to be through the rings (refer to the orochimaru example).

that's why i agree and predict that konoha will get their hands on at either hidan or kakuzu's rings, meaning one of them will definitely die...

whoa i just thought of this: what if hidan having his arm raised right now, standing above shika like that, is a setup for getting his arm chopped off? and that way, konoha will at least get a ring out of this ordeal to learn more about akatsuki if both hidan and kakuzu survive this battle. and for hidan then, i wonder what happens to akatsuki members who lose their ring...(as deidara was pretty driven to find his, even after his arm had been blown off)

Hemostrat
January 02, 2007, 03:34 PM
Wow.... that would be really, really cool actually. They both get out alive somehow, but Hidan loses his ring and he has to face the concenquences with the leader...

Toad Sage
January 02, 2007, 10:48 PM
I think if you want to make a comparison as shallow as "terrorist" then you're better off comparing the rings to nukes and Swiss bank accounts than one AK-47. Hell, I would say mutatis mutandi that one AK-47 isn't even equivalent to an awesomely awesome Akatsuki robe!

atal
January 02, 2007, 11:01 PM
amano your wait 2 more weeks until january 15[br]Posted on: January 02, 2007, 10:53:42 PM_________________________________________________naruto 93 sorry but i desagree your opinion wait read and learn

Usoppking
January 02, 2007, 11:55 PM
Personally, I think that the way to kill Hidan is to have him drink his own blood.

Shikamaru NEVER does anything without a reason, least of all cutting an opponent's neck halfway through, especially considering he had the jump on him.

I predict that Hidan will try to perform the ritual again, and he'll screw up once more and kill himself.

rocker2
January 03, 2007, 12:00 AM
First of all, Hidan will be captured. Shikamaru plan so far points to the fact that the goal is to cut off Hidan's head and then keep him (his head at least) for interrogation. Asuma sacrificed his life to give Konoha a chance against the Akatsuki as a whole. Having an idiot Akatsuki member who is incapable of escaping, can be tortured without repercussion and is easy to trick is the best thing Konoha can hope for in terms of gathering intelligence. The exploding tags are likely Shika's last resort if things go bad. Shika is extremely smart, but his battle power is low as stated by Asuma. That's why Choji's on the team. In order for Shika to capture Hidan now that he is out of chakra, he'll need external help. In this case, it will likely be Naruto kage buushin first and then Ino and Choji will likely help.

Kakuzu will likely get his ass whipped by a fully powered wind rasengan (+ maybe another element) and escape just with his life by using his reserve heart. Keep in mind that he has 3 hearts left, but is currently battling with just the fire and wind ones. The lightning one is likely being hidden as Kakuzu's escape option. As for the wind rasengan, Naruto only used an underpowered one against Kakuzu's wind/fire attack. Each of Kakuzu's attacks are equal in power to chidori which is equal in power to normal rasengan. Wind rasengan is exponentially more powerful meaning a fully powered wind rasengan would have completely wiped everyone in the area (Kakuzu + Kakashi/Ino/Choji). A more reserved water + partially-powered wind rasengan counter is a far better defensive jutsu.

nillut
January 03, 2007, 12:47 AM
I doubt Kakuzu will have anymore up his sleeve. Judging by his look in the last chapter he's about to die. He's basically just a heap of body parts held together by his tendrils, he can't possibly have a more gruesome form. And let's face it, he's shown some pretty badass powers so far... If backup hadn't arrived Kakashi, Ino and Chouji would be dead by now.
There is just no way he'll beat the pile of Konoha shinobi he's facing right now, and I see no reason whatsoever why Kishi should let him live. He's cool, actually one of my favourite Akatsuki, but every time we see a bad guy turn really... wierd, in search for a better word, they end up dead or beaten badly.
Also, we need to see the unfathomable power of Naruto's new Rasengan. There's just no way in hell he'll lose right after completing the "ultimate" jutsu.

Hemostrat
January 03, 2007, 02:54 AM
... rocker2, Kakuzu said he had gone through two hearts, meaning he lost two. His own heart when Hidan stabbed him, and the Doton's heart when Kakashi stabbed him. He took the heart of the Raiton as you can see on page 11 with the mask shattering so he could function and live.

And where the hell was it said that all of Kakuzu's attack are equal in power? It took two Raikiri to stop Kakuzu's Raiton.

Destiny510
January 03, 2007, 03:54 AM
I find it extremely unlikely for Hidan to kill / damage himself in such a way that would stop him from fighting any further. Think about it: Even if Hiden performs the ritual, he takes damage along with the prey, the only difference being that Hidan is invincible. To defeat Hidan, decapitating him is the easiest option since he would not be able to move his body in that state, or slicing him into many pieces. In both cases, whether or not he's immortal is irrelevant since even if he's alive, he won't be able to do much. Would Hidan do either to himself if he performs the ritual again? Obviously not. He's not very bright, but he's not stupid enough to render himself immobile either. He would simply pierce his own heart again, an inconsequential move that he had performed many times. Therefore, if Shika has another move, it would not be about Hidan cursing himself.

And please remember, being invincible does not necessarily mean that you can never be damaged/ chopped up/ rendered immobile etc. etc. It simply means you can keep on yapping non-stop.

Sephy7KillerMech
January 03, 2007, 06:47 AM
Hidan's only good point when it comes to being a great victim for torture is that he can't get away and he has a big mouth. Other than that, how do you torture a masochist? Facial massage and a gentle shampoo?

hayoula
January 03, 2007, 06:55 AM
My prediction for the next chapter:
Naruto and Yamato are going face Kakuzu head on. Sakura and Sai are going to be the backup. Kakashi is out of Chakra so he is going to aid them by giving them infromation about the enemy. Chouji and Ino have proven almost useless so far, so I think there is time for them to do something too, may be go find Shikamaru.
Speaking of Shikamaru I believe he is going to surprise Hidan a couple of more times, for the next chapters.

jinsomnia
January 03, 2007, 07:21 AM
with naruto teams coming, they should kill both hidan and kakuzu. honestly, i think that kurenai will come and help shikamaru....................................................

W1nTry
January 03, 2007, 07:33 AM
Hidan's only good point when it comes to being a great victim for torture is that he can't get away and he has a big mouth. Other than that, how do you torture a masochist? Facial massage and a gentle shampoo?

LMAO, damn funniest thing i've heard in a while (wrt manga). I am sure there are jutsu that can be used to get the information from him. Not necessarily torture, but something more powerful than the time reversal jutsu we've seen used on naruto in the anime. More of a genjutsu or ninjutsu that will hypnotize the person and make them divulge information without physical damage. Ibiki is that guy right? That aside, there is the possibility that Kakuza will survive or escape perhaps. Maybe if he plants a tendril with heart in the earth whilst noone is looking (like he did before) and perhaps the plant man (can't rem his name atm) will rescue him, or heck kill him for being weak and losing. Shame no new chps till the week of the 15th??

Super Angillis
January 03, 2007, 09:32 AM
Don't forget that It's been said that Ibiki is a master of Pychological tourture. I imagine that he can break Hidan without inflicting physical pain. I wonder... If Hidan is captured would the Akasuki send someone to silence him?

Slashout
January 03, 2007, 11:55 AM
I doubt any sort of hyptonism would work on ninjas that powerful. Also I think they are the kind that won't speak no matter what, even if tortured.

However I think that some akatsuki guy will save them (Hidan and kakuzu) just before their death. And save them with a lot of ease (Big Bad guy style). That way it will introduce another akatsuki member as "someone to beat", and naruto and those other unimportant people (/jk) will reflect on their own power and stuff, and understand that they can't just be satisfied with just that. And next time Hidan and Kakuzu will appear for vengeance and will be wiped out easily by naruto because he has powered a lot (Dragon Ball style).

Well something around those lines <_<... or not :p.

(ps: sorry my bad english ^^).

Gigga
January 03, 2007, 11:56 AM
not sure if anyone thought of this prediction, but i think it would make good sense. On page 13 of the chapter, shika is kneeling while hidan is above him with his poker, trying to stab him. My prediction is that, seeing as shika's kagemanae is wraped around hidan's attacking arm, he will use his last bit of chakra to shift his movements in the last moment and make hidan stab himself again! If he is really good he'll use that moment to behead hidan and then its game over! D

THAT would be a nice checkmate! lol

laughing@you
January 03, 2007, 12:09 PM
not sure if anyone thought of this prediction, but i think it would make good sense. On page 13 of the chapter, shika is kneeling while hidan is above him with his poker, trying to stab him. My prediction is that, seeing as shika's kagemanae is wraped around hidan's attacking arm, he will use his last bit of chakra to shift his movements in the last moment and make hidan stab himself again! If he is really good he'll use that moment to behead hidan and then its game over! D

THAT would be a nice checkmate! lol

To behead hidan yes, stabbing hidan now that his jutsu is turned off is pointless.

stepback
January 03, 2007, 12:10 PM
Shikamaru NEVER does anything without a reason, least of all cutting an opponent's neck halfway through, especially considering he had the jump on him.

Shikamaru isn't infallible. He actually thought to himself "Shit I screwed up". From that we can deduce, that yes, it was his intention to decapitate Hidan and he failed. But of course, Kishimoto might just be screwing with us and have Shika say "Haha you noobs, I was just thinking that out loud to trick you."

Anyway my prediction: Shika beheads Hidan and hooks him up to some The Used or My Chemical Romance songs AND walks all the way back to Konoha. Hidan dies from emoverdose.

Gigga
January 03, 2007, 12:12 PM
To behead hidan yes, stabbing hidan now that his jutsu is turned off is pointless.

there could be a reason to why shika's shadow is binding his entire arm though, it could be just to restrict his movements, but making him stab himself again could give him an opening to make a clean swipe anyways

laughing@you
January 03, 2007, 12:15 PM
there could be a reason to why shika's shadow is binding his entire arm though, it could be just to restrict his movements, but making him stab himself again could give him an opening to make a clean swipe anyways

Hidan movements is still restricted. He can move but not as fast as he could.

Or probably shikamaru moves hidan enought to trigger the explosion tags!!

Probably as a last resort!!

Gigga
January 03, 2007, 12:18 PM
Anyway my prediction: Shika hooks Hidan up to some The Used or My Chemical Romance songs AND walks all the way back to Konoha. Hidan dies from emoverdose.

just because you heard "The ghost of you" from MCR doesnt make them emo, listen to the rest before you make that statement :P

[br]Posted on: January 03, 2007, 12:16:39 PM_________________________________________________One thing ive been curious about with this fight too....What happened to soldier pills? kakashi isnt hurt that bad but he is pretty spent on his chakra, and chouji is right there, did the FDA find something wrong with using them now or what? lol

laughing@you
January 03, 2007, 12:18 PM
:blink What the hell are you guys talking about? :darn

Gigga
January 03, 2007, 12:26 PM
Just had to defend a band i liked. they arent emo :darn

if shika turned up some hawthorne heights, then that would be really funny though, they are the ultimate emodose you can give someone in my opinion.

stepback
January 03, 2007, 12:28 PM
just because you heard "The ghost of you" from MCR doesnt make them emo, listen to the rest before you make that statement :P

[br]Posted on: January 03, 2007, 12:16:39 PM_________________________________________________One thing ive been curious about with this fight too....What happened to soldier pills? kakashi isnt hurt that bad but he is pretty spent on his chakra, and chouji is right there, did the FDA find something wrong with using them now or what? lol

http://xs511.xs.to/xs511/07013/mcr.JPG

:s

As for the soldier pills, no one knows... maybe the FDA released some statement saying those pills are bad for sperm count or something. Fighting technique plot holes in general are hard to explain for us peasant-readers. Remember how kawarimis and kage bunshins were the order of the day for genin-owning by jounins? Somehow, none of them remember how to do those. Only Oro does his homework I guess, that guy disappears or teleports ALL THE TIME. Best ninja ever.

Super Angillis
January 03, 2007, 12:50 PM
Something I really like about Orochmaru is that he actaully improves his skill. To many villians are all like "Hah hah, I am invincible, so I won't really try to kill you, I'll just let you level up and gain increadible weapons while I sit on my throne waiting for you to show up and kill me" or "now that I have attained 100% of my compleate power you can never defeat me. Go train all you want I'll just sit here twiddleing my thumbs.". Oro learned some damn badass jutsus during the timeskip like the snake bushin or the regeneration by shedding his skin. Even his wanting Sasuke as his new body isn' because he belives he'll be invincible one he has that body, but to speed up his rate of learning jutsu's.

As for Akatsuki members not breaking under tourture... Everyone can be broken eventually. But with Hidan he can also be fooled. He may say something that lets the Kohana nin put something together without even realizing it.

borhan
January 03, 2007, 01:24 PM
i agree and to add to that id bet ino will enter hidan body and make him stab himself a hundred thousand times....buuhhhhhhbububububuhbbuubu... nah - kishi he'll probelbly twist the plot.... :(
yeah hell right.shika,chouji and ino still want to revenge 4 their sensei.+ kukuzu will get some sort of help from the spy of akatsuki(the one who always hiding underground)

Gigga
January 03, 2007, 02:37 PM
http://xs511.xs.to/xs511/07013/mcr.JPG

:s

yea, plenty of people get it wrong, in every biography of them they say how much they hate being labeled an emo band, and that they arent. wikipedia will help you out, im at work so im too lazy to link anything.

thats true too about the replacement techniques, nobody seems to plan ahead to use them....maybe theyre too easy to predict? i dunno...lol

check0r
January 03, 2007, 02:51 PM
yea ppl these are cool predicts but did u ever think of what happened to kakshis hand when shika's team was about to leave? he has been hurt training with naruto. may this futon rasengan can even target multiple enemies or is just daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn strong. and at last i hope that he will be able to use now rasengan without his clones.

darkstar7
January 03, 2007, 02:51 PM

i originally thought that this whole shadow binding hidan's arm thing was setting up hidan getting his armed chopped off but then escaping. so konoha could get one of the rings (so akatsuki can't gain new members again) and then the leader would show his power by killing hidan somehow since he lost it.

but since i believe it would cheapen shikamaru's revenge to have someone else kill hidan, there must be some other reason shikamaru has allowed himself to get in this precarious position.

nonetheless, i predict absolutely hidan will suffer death-by-shikamaru, since anything else would be just too lame in the face of avenging asuma's death.

emichan369
January 03, 2007, 03:04 PM
i think the knife that skika cuts hidans neck with is not an ordinary knife. why not use a kunai? i think he read up how to counter hidan's invincibility from the library scene in the past chapters and the knife is the key to it (probably a poison or something). after cutting hidan with it he will let hidan acutally cut him this time and thus hidan will have some of his blood. since hidan is stupid and wont just stab skika to death he will choose to stab himself with his ability to try and kill shika. shika knows this and thus, will trick hidan into stabbing himself to death (since shika already took hidan's immortality away with that special knife/poison whatever he cut hidan with).

ShadowStrike
January 03, 2007, 03:30 PM
It's ugly fight - 8v2. I think Shikamaru needs back up. I hope Sakura doesn't end up killing another Akatsuki member. I would like to see how strong Sai really is. Also, Sai must impress Ino now or never!

Bl4sch3k
January 03, 2007, 03:48 PM
Shika cuts off Hidans head and takes it with him, turning Hidans body with huge pwning explosion to dust
Kakuzu gets giant blast and loses one more of his hearts
Ino gives Shika medical attention, shika is out of danger now
Kakazu runs out of "stock" against Konoha guys
he poofs away with some jutsu saying something like "See you there, shadow guy"
Hidan is screwed now, of course Hidans head wants his body back

laughing@you
January 03, 2007, 04:22 PM
My prediction

Kakuzu will learn that naruto is Konohas jinchuuriki.

Kakuzu also realizes Yamato is the 1st clone and goes after yamato cuz he couldn't have the 1st heart.

Or Kakuzu intelligently tries to flee cuz his outnumbered.

rajuchacha
January 03, 2007, 05:09 PM
possiblity of hidan using his usual technique on shika is small, his spear is already soaked in his blood and most probably its the only weapon left with him, so we might see some new trick coz shika falling for some physical attack is quite unacceptable or may be the whole hypothesis of hidan killing himself has some flaw.

Ninja
January 03, 2007, 09:24 PM
hmm, i got a feeling that kakuzu will tell naruto something about his past (parents maybe?). kakuzu was there since the First Hokage, he should know a lot about the past history...

kingfencer
January 03, 2007, 10:44 PM
bah... too hard to predict 2 battles, all i know is that atk members will end up fleeing.

Orange Sharingan
January 03, 2007, 10:46 PM
My prediction

Kakuzu also realizes Yamato is the 1st clone and goes after yamato cuz he couldn't have the 1st heart.

Yamato isnt a clone, mind you. He was merely injected with the First's cells.

I gotta feeling the next is just talking period, on Naruto's end. No one is gonna launch an attack 'til ch 339.

Shikamaru will finish off Hidan's dumb ass, I hope

donkeyhigh
January 03, 2007, 10:47 PM
hmm, i got a feeling that kakuzu will tell naruto something about his past (parents maybe?). kakuzu was there since the First Hokage, he should know a lot about the past history...

Normally when someone posts something about "Oooh, he'll tell us about Naruto's past!" I'd think they're just hopefull and dumb, but there might be some slight chance of you being right here :) (because of Kakuzu being really old an' all)

Anyway, I doubt it, I think he should hear it from someone he knows, or maby not hear anything at all, or possibly find out himself later on.
In any chase, most likely, Narutos parents are either Hokage, or some evil ninjas. God I hope Akatsukis leader is somewhat related to Naruto. I mean, ooh teh drama! :p

As for the next chapter, I just want to see Naruto trying out his new techniques and hopefully show us some cool tricks he might have picked up =)

atal
January 03, 2007, 11:10 PM
7 ninjas vs 1 akatsukis uhmmm its and ovious prediction and for the shika vs the idiot hidan (sory but i hate this moron) easy very easy checkmate and my friends shika win. This is the logic but maybe the author will complicate the drama again and again and again.

aznhotbod
January 04, 2007, 12:10 AM
well, Kakuzu is really 3 active fighters no?
lets look at the konoha hichi nin group:
a jounin pretty much out: kakashi
debu-kun who's pretty much a one-clap-wonder.
a basic fighter with some medical jutsu and a supplementary jutsu only
thats 3 out of the 7.
then we have an inferior copy of Tsunade..
a he/she whose exact ability we arent sure yet
a hothead, well, unpredictable as ever.
another jounin who got whipped by Sasuke pretty badly.

I'd say it's a pretty fair fight. really, its 3 vs 3..

rayywang
January 04, 2007, 02:26 AM
Kakuzu already knows Naruto is Konoha's Jinchuuriki. Deidara warned them to watch out for him after they sealed the Nibi and Sanbi.

Also keep in mind Itachi and Kisame were "assigned" to Naruto and they were looking for him pre-time skip. Itachi was alive when Yondaime sealed the Kyuubi into Naruto and presumably might have known something about Naruto being the "demon fox."

There is speculation that Konoha harbors another jinchuuriki as a result of this.

My prediction

Or Kakuzu intelligently tries to flee cuz his outnumbered.

Yondaime4th
January 04, 2007, 02:34 AM
Maybe...
Akatsuki in the firstplace had the 9tails. They let the kyubi attack Konoha. The 4th sealed the ninetales in Naruto.
The mission was canceled. After that Akatsuki don´t find the 9tails. And now looking for him.

About Itatchi knowing about it. I´m not sure about it.
Orochimaru don´t know it too! He find it out wenn he first fighted naruto in the chuunin exam episodes!
Think about it.

Hava nice day ^^

Toad Sage
January 04, 2007, 02:50 AM
It has never been verified in the manga from whence Kyuubi came. All we are told is that as a result of Kyuubi attacking Konohoa, Yondaime sacrificed himself to prevent it from destroying the village. Therefore, it is wrong to say that Akatsuki unleashed Kyuubi on Konohoa.

Saifi
January 04, 2007, 03:05 AM
no its not ! we know thats what ak plan to do in the future ! plus yondie 4th did say maybe and since its not proven wrong it is plausable !

sunon
January 04, 2007, 06:17 AM
Another prediction. Am an holiday. People have always spoken about how shikamaru is ahead by many steps over the opponent, and to me him telling hidan the plans would seem almost moronic. But here I think is where the plot thickens. I think him trying to completely decapitate Hidan was what he intended, but of course he failed to do so. And Hidan made a conclusion on the shadow jutsu, which in my humble opinion was half-correct. Think about it this way. Remember back when he was facing off against the sound four. What did he say about the shadow jutsu strength against distance. Shadow jutsu strength increases with closer distance. What he's doing now is allowing Hidan to believe that the he's completely out of it in terms of chakra, leading Hidan inwards, the backup plan in case he failed to decapitate hidan, and as he gets close enough, strengthen the shadow jutsu grip to remove his head. Like everyone said. He plans ahead, and this is how I think he's planned ahead. Will continue stalking the forums, and post when I can actually think of something plausible and meaningful. Happy reading.

Super Angillis
January 04, 2007, 09:29 AM
Good point. One thing that would be essential for being a stratigic genius like Shikamaru is the ability to plan out multiple scenarios. Largely his losses in the past were from a lack of raw power on his part. He had the plans, but he couldn't bring them into play himself.

kingfencer
January 04, 2007, 10:15 AM
shika probally planed a few moves ahead of time, so he should be able to delay hidan till choji and ino comes. He also drained hidan's chakra twice, maybe that did something too.

alexandrosgnr
January 04, 2007, 10:24 AM
why nobody is waiting for the weekly manga release??
do you know smth i don't??

neomaster121
January 04, 2007, 10:39 AM
it seems like manga was leaked a week early last week so no manga this week.

I predict that Shikimaru is getting help i think naruto used a clone to go help him or shikimaru had an ecape route all along.
I predict the end of One of the two this week and i believe we will see more than naruto using the wind rasengan maybe some old jutsu's with wind chakra to give it some extra power.

Elldar
January 04, 2007, 12:01 PM
It's ugly fight - 8v2. I think Shikamaru needs back up. I hope Sakura doesn't end up killing another Akatsuki member. I would like to see how strong Sai really is. Also, Sai must impress Ino now or never!

Correction, Sakura didn't give the final blow to the puppet fellow. It was the grandmother. Re-rad if u disbelieve.
----------------------------------------------
As for what will happen Kakuzu, will see the increasing power as a threat 7v1 nonetheless,
but I Zetzu will porbably come for the rescue of Kakuzu however. Hidan, might die...still, it wud be great if he doesn't, but then again Kishi might not wanna great another Sasuke if u know what I mean.

tyraen
January 04, 2007, 12:21 PM
Shika cuts off Hidans head and takes it with him, turning Hidans body with huge pwning explosion to dust
Kakuzu gets giant blast and loses one more of his hearts
Ino gives Shika medical attention, shika is out of danger now
Kakazu runs out of "stock" against Konoha guys
he poofs away with some jutsu saying something like "See you there, shadow guy"
Hidan is screwed now, of course Hidans head wants his body back

I like that theory about him using the explosion to destroy the body, that would seem to fit with him trying to cut Kakuzu's head off.

Funny how if the head was still attached the explosion would definitely not kill him, but only wound and somewhat char his body. ;)

I'm kind of surprised Kakashi is still standing, didn't he say before that his limit on rasengan was like two or three? And he's been using the sharingan?

Twivy
January 04, 2007, 01:20 PM
Kakuzu realizes that he is out numbered by far and decides to give up and rethink the trouble he has caused everyone. Then he apologizes for everything and everyone forgives him and Hidan and they all become good friends by having a tea party! And the rest of the akatsuki kill Orochimaru and then they turn good. Then no one fights against each other anymore and everyone lives a happy life!
The end!!!
Okay thats NOT what will happen (not unless Kishimoto gets drunk or something) but thats what came to mind. I just hope Kishimoto won't kill off Hidan and Kakuzu. I think they should just realize that they're out numbered and retreat. But I have a feeling thats also not goin' to happen.

toathersheny
January 04, 2007, 03:10 PM
When Shika cut Hidan's head the real purpose of it was not to cut it off even though he seemed like he was, but the real point was to get Hidan's blood into the same vial so that when goes to cut Shika again, Shika will trick Hidan again but this time Hidan will use his jutsu on himself and die.

Shika just did another feint on a feint on another feint...

eyeshild21
January 04, 2007, 03:32 PM
it seems like manga was leaked a week early last week so no manga this week.

I predict that Shikimaru is getting help i think naruto used a clone to go help him or shikimaru had an ecape route all along.
I predict the end of One of the two this week and i believe we will see more than naruto using the wind rasengan maybe some old jutsu's with wind chakra to give it some extra power.

you forget that&#160; shikamaru and hidan surrounded with EXploding tag.I think no one can reach them without exploding yourself.(there should be meaning of exp. tag)

my prediction; ino will use mind change technique against hidan and then stab herself.so kakuzu's hearts decrease to two.

we still don't know sai's true skill.I think sai will crush one of kaku hearts&#160; too.

RoastedTanuki
January 04, 2007, 04:07 PM
Someone beat me to it but I predicted that there would be no chapter this week

neomaster121
January 04, 2007, 04:41 PM
well if the chapter wasn't leaked last weak then there would have been a chapter this week instead of last week

donkeyhigh
January 04, 2007, 05:12 PM
you forget that shikamaru and hidan surrounded with EXploding tag.I think no one can reach them without exploding yourself.(there should be meaning of exp. tag)

Hm, Shikamaru used the same technique in the secound movie, I know the manga and movies aren't really related except for the characters, however, he used explosive-tags to seal himself and the bat-girl in a small room..
Afterwards he explained that most of the tags were just normal paper, not explosive. I think this might be somewhat the same, about 20% of them are explosive, the rest is just there to scare Hidan.

Anyway, I want to see Sai in action =)

Toad Sage
January 05, 2007, 03:41 AM
Maybe I'm a bit late adding this in, but you have a good point Sunon. I was thinking of something similar when I noticed Shikamaru's shadows wrapping up Hidan's blade-weilding arm. I had totally forgotten that his jutsu strengthens in close proximity, so that key observation of your's really makes the prediction work.

hermallorn
January 05, 2007, 04:04 AM
I'm going for poison! It would make sense for shika to have prepared a poisonned blade to immobilize hidan and capture him. And there is no reason for hidan to be insensitive to poison

darkstar7
January 05, 2007, 04:10 AM
I had totally forgotten that his jutsu strengthens in close proximity, so that key observation of your's really makes the prediction work.

but remember how much shikamaru struggled using the shadow bind on tayuya?

and back then, shika was in as close of proximity as he could get!!

proximity isn't gonna matter when shika is that drained.

the only thing that makes me doubt what i just wrote is hidan's assessment of shikamaru's shadow ability (where he says he's figured out shika's jutsu)....it definitely sounds like a setup for shika to somehow surprise hidan once again

but looking at the facts, and especially how tired shika looks + how many twists and turns in his plans there's already been, it seems more likely that he really is exhausted and out of options

And there is no reason for hidan to be insensitive to poison

whoa, care to explain this? (i'm not gonna disagree but i just don't understand the line of reasoning :confused

Toad Sage
January 05, 2007, 04:27 AM
Yah, that's a good counter point. I guess one could drag out the debate by saying, "Shikamaru is faking" since he has already played dead once, but I think in the end you're probably going to be more correct. After all, the cavalry has just arrived, and I doubt there would be any point to that if they weren't going to be helping out. Still, it's rather sad that old Shikamaru can't get a mission right. When he was crying at the end of the retrieve Sasuke arc in act one I was sure his next time out on a mission he would rectify his mistakes from those days. Now, though, he's lost Asuma and it's starting to seem that unless Naruto's team had arrived, this second mission would have ended in total failure :( Poor Shikamaru... I hope for his sake he has one last ace up his sleeve, but that isn't much of a prediction.

Sephy7KillerMech
January 05, 2007, 04:54 AM
Doesn't Shikamaru always carry soldier pills? i thought those gave you a small boost in stamina, which equals chakra.

Moggle
January 05, 2007, 04:59 AM
I kinda question why everyone doesn't carry soldier pills with them.

But I guess it'd become too DBZ if that happened.

hermallorn
January 05, 2007, 07:29 AM
"And there is no reason for hidan to be insensitive to poison"

whoa, care to explain this? (i'm not gonna disagree but i just don't understand the line of reasoning :confused

i think hidan is insensitive to physical injuries but that doesn't mean he is insensitive to anything. I don't know if he could die from poisonning but i guess it's possible i could be paralysed. He was incapacited when he had his head cut off

Rokudaime Hokage
January 05, 2007, 08:12 AM
When Shika cut Hidan's head the real purpose of it was not to cut it off even though he seemed like he was, but the real point was to get Hidan's blood into the same vial so that when goes to cut Shika again, Shika will trick Hidan again but this time Hidan will use his jutsu on himself and die.

Shika just did another feint on a feint on another feint...

Don't you think Hidan was trying to kill Shikamaru directly with his spear ? I think Shikamaru using the same fake twice on an opponent would be lame and I hope that his knife was poisoned just like hermallorn said. I don't care if the poison works or not, but I would like to think of Shikamaru as one who is not just planning so far ahead but preparing as well.

Yah, that's a good counter point. I guess one could drag out the debate by saying, "Shikamaru is faking" since he has already played dead once, but I think in the end you're probably going to be more correct. After all, the cavalry has just arrived, and I doubt there would be any point to that if they weren't going to be helping out. Still, it's rather sad that old Shikamaru can't get a mission right. When he was crying at the end of the retrieve Sasuke arc in act one I was sure his next time out on a mission he would rectify his mistakes from those days. Now, though, he's lost Asuma and it's starting to seem that unless Naruto's team had arrived, this second mission would have ended in total failure :( Poor Shikamaru... I hope for his sake he has one last ace up his sleeve, but that isn't much of a prediction.

[Edit]
Shikamaru said to the Godaime that she should send reinforcements later... that was part of the plan. So I would not count it as a fail even if he would not kill Hidan in one of the next chapters which
I think still easily could happen.

Doesn't Shikamaru always carry soldier pills? i thought those gave you a small boost in stamina, which equals chakra.

Kishi seems to forget such things... why did Choji not take one or two of his uber-pills I think by now he should have around 5 different ones his clan has developed.
But don't dismiss the pills to fast...mayhap Shikamaru is going to take one next time I kinda hope so...

jerger
January 05, 2007, 05:13 PM
the pills are dangerous... so he probably only uses them in life or death situations.

however, it seems maybe naruto sent a clone to kakshi and his real self to shikamaru. i imagine i am pretty wrong with this. however, alot of us thought his new power would be to use yellow flash, teleportation... however we know this was not his new move.

instead, he has learned to make rasengens with his clones (and even manipulate elemental chakra since his clones were involved)... if naruto can be many places at once, he can do alot of damage quickly like the yellow flash, but not at full potential against each victim (since clones are easily defeated).

this means, maybe naruto's wind rasengen (new one) wasn't at 100% power with the team combo, instead it was weaker (a clone's version) that hit the akasuki's defense or attack, whichever it was.

this could mean the real naruto is searching for shika. however, this is to many ifs for a prediction and to risky.

UzumaKi.
January 06, 2007, 12:10 AM
My First Prediction

- Shikamaru still have Chakra. And will play his last trick against Hidan.
- Kakuzu asks what is the relationship of Yamato and Shodai.
- Naruto shows some nice moves.
- As Kakuzu will be almost defeated, akatsuki help arrives.

darkstar7
January 06, 2007, 01:25 AM
My First Prediction

- Shikamaru still have Chakra. And will play his last trick against Hidan.
- Kakuzu asks what is the relationship of Yamato and Shodai.
- Naruto shows some nice moves.
- As Kakuzu will be almost defeated, akatsuki help arrives.

yep, i agree with everyone of those predictions,
there will definitely be akatsuki backup (to try to capture naruto, not actually HELP hidan and kakuzu) but i don't think it's gonna happen in 338, maybe 339 or 340. it just seems too soon yet and because each chapter is so short.

i also wanna add that i think kakuzu will learn that naruto is the
jinchuuriki by hearing someone say his name (remember because deidara said "...a jinchuuriki named uzumaki naruto...")
it's definitely been setup to happen.

i wonder what kakuzu's gonna do when he finds out!

Toad Sage
January 06, 2007, 03:19 AM
That's a good point Rokudaime. I love Shikamaru, so I hope he walks away from this battle satisfied. Also, if the above is correct is predicting Akatsuki reinforcements arrive, then I say it must be Itachi. I'd like to think the scene a few chapters back when Kakuzu and Hidan were departing from the extraction ceremony held some clues. The clue I am thinking of is when the last panel in that scene focuses on Itachi's reaction to Hidan's banter with Deidara. It seems he is thinking of joining them, or prepared to admit that he's really a good guy and now is the time to double cross Akatsuki-errr. Forget that last part.

UzumaKi.
January 06, 2007, 06:31 AM
yep, i agree with everyone of those predictions,
there will definitely be akatsuki backup (to try to capture naruto, not actually HELP hidan and kakuzu) but i don't think it's gonna happen in 338, maybe 339 or 340. it just seems too soon yet and because each chapter is so short.

i also wanna add that i think kakuzu will learn that naruto is the
jinchuuriki by hearing someone say his name (remember because deidara said "...a jinchuuriki named uzumaki naruto...")
it's definitely been setup to happen.

i wonder what kakuzu's gonna do when he finds out!

Agreed.

Maybe the akatsuki arrives in 339 or 340.
And the information that Deidara give to him and Hidan about Naruto must be "flashbacked"
when Naruto talk his name to Kakuzu, or something.

Saifi
January 06, 2007, 06:56 AM
i still say no akatsuki back up , guess time will tell but i think it would be illogical

kyoushibanzai
January 06, 2007, 10:30 AM
I don't really understand why people are saying Kakuzu will turn tail and run away from the 7 people attacking him. Hidan and Kakuzu together took on the entirety of the Temple of Fire and killed everyone. That's more than 20 on 2. Considering Hidan's curse can only affect one person at a time, as far as we know, this means Kakuzu was left to deal with the majority. In addition, we know that, at most, he lost one heart, and possibly didn't lose any, based on his comment that it'd been a long time since he lost two.

It's only too bad we couldn't have seen Kakuzu and Hidan at full strength. I mean...fighting the Nibi, then those at the Fire Temple, then fighting Asuma's team, using up chakra for six days straight to seal two bijuu, and now this fight. Not a single break.

My predictions:

Rather than running away, I think we're beginning to see Kakuzu in his "you wouldn't like me when I'm angry" mode. I still doubt he'll take out anyone extra, but unless he's got no other choice, I think he's there to stay. Much like Sasori, now that Kakuzu's shown off all his tricks, he'll be put to rest. Kind of disappointed that they haven't brought anything up about Ibiki's interrogation yet, so maybe we'll see some of that. I like the idea that Kakuzu will recognize Yamato's skills. As for Hidan, I'm reminded of the trap area Shika set up in the second movie, where some tags are real and others fake. He may use this to trick Hidan in their combat together. Should be fun to watch.

eyeshild21
January 06, 2007, 12:58 PM
I really don't understand why you think that akatsuki backup will come.During the Fight with sasori and deidra noone from akatsuki came to help.sasori did die and deidra escaped with his own power.noone helped him.if akatsuki backup comes naruto will die and manga is over.

My prediction:
we will see ino and his mind chance technique.
we will learn more about sai.

Rokudaime Hokage
January 06, 2007, 02:36 PM
Boah something came into my mind...

Kakuzu is able to make thoso high level Jutsu because of the ninja's hearts he stole.
He steels a heart of someone who is able to do high level suiton Kakuzu is able to do high level suiton.
Now guess why Kakuzu tried to fight the first Hokage ? Yes, he wanted Mokuton !!!
Now guess who arrived just to fight Kakuzu ? Yes, Mokuton user Yamato!!!!
Now predict what will happen...

I think Kakuzu will frenzy and totaly focus on steeling Yamatos heart...

if somebody wrote this already...sorry for the old news... if not...pleas tell me what you think

kheopz
January 06, 2007, 02:54 PM
Absolutely no back up will come for Hidan and kakazu. Naruto will never be captured by that group but Naruto will continue hunting these guys. Makes no sense to have him captured because he will die if they extract the Nine tail fox out of Him. Gaara cam bak alive because of a jutsu of the former Hokage of their Village. I predict that Naruto will go one on one with kakazu for the purpose of him just knowing where he stands with 3 years or training with Jiraya and his latest training with Kakashi. Why? if naruto can beat kakazu who despite loosing two hearts is still strong like hell then he can beat Sasuke hands down. I'm starting to beleive that Naruto vs Sasuke will never happen because someone else then Sasuke will kill Itachi which will have Sasuke loose motivation and maybe (far fetch idea) Sasuke will turn himself against Oro when Oro will want his Body.

Also Jiraya is a master of seal and I'm sure that Naruto learned from him alot. You see Naruto training was all focus about becoming strong to defeat guys like Kakazu not Sasuke. While Oro just trained Sasuke to learned all kinds of Jutsu and until now Sasuke still beleives that if he can't beat his brother then giving his body to Oro will do the job. Read the Chapter when Sai, Sakura and naruto got waked by the Chidori Nagashi. He clearly implies that he is not at Itachi's level or doesn't believe so. And Naruto wasa dead weak in that chapter because he went Four tail and it severely affect his body to a point he almost gets paralyzed so it's normal that Sasuke had the upper hand on him and it makes sense in regards of the story line because we don't want to know this early what these two can really do.

So will see but if Naruto takes on kakazu by himself and beats him or get him to run away (no happen) then there's no doubt to me that Naruto will beat Sasuke. BTW, Kakazu has lost two hearts but it doesn't mean that he has weaken it just means that he can't use those elements anymore. Now he has fire, wind and lightning so I can't wait to see how Naruto will fight against fire. There's must be a way that wind can beat fire.

To be continued : )

Omi
January 06, 2007, 03:24 PM
I really don't understand why you think that akatsuki backup will come.During the Fight with sasori and deidra noone from akatsuki came to help.sasori did die and deidra escaped with his own power.noone helped him.if akatsuki backup comes naruto will die and manga is over.

After the fight didn't Tobi and Zetsu show up kind of like backup for S & D after the fight. If they arrived during the fights they would probably have joined in.

kheopz
January 06, 2007, 03:30 PM
Zetsu is a spy for akatsuki so that was the main goal. if it was back up he would have come early. Also all akatsuki members aren't in the same location and Zetsu is the only one who can move so fast underground or so. He is the master spy of AkaTsuki

darkstar7
January 06, 2007, 03:36 PM

Absolutely no back up will come for Hidan and kakazu. Naruto will never be captured by that group but Naruto will continue hunting these guys. Makes no sense to have him captured because he will die if they extract the Nine tail fox out of Him. Gaara cam bak alive because of a jutsu of the former Hokage of their Village.

come on, you actually think the manga would be over if naruto got captured? if nothing else, this would give us an inside peak at akatsuki through naruto's eyes, and it's common sense that he would be saved/escape/resurrected/etc somehow before or after the extraction even if it's akatsuki because, let's face it....what's the name of this manga???

besides that though, eyeshield21 you have a good point. no one came as backup when team 7 dealt with deidara and sasori. but in regards to sasori, he was fighting chiyo and sakura, and naruto (the jinchuuriki) was not even there, so why would akatsuki send backup for him at all? now deidara, you got me there. naruto and kakashi were in hot pursuit and i haven't the slightest why more akatsuki didn't show to take advantage of that moment to capture the jinchuuriki (all for the plot of the story i suspect).

So will see but if Naruto takes on kakazu by himself and beats him or get him to run away (no happen) then there's no doubt to me that Naruto will beat Sasuke. BTW, Kakazu has lost two hearts but it doesn't mean that he has weaken it just means that he can't use those elements anymore. Now he has fire, wind and lightning so I can't wait to see how Naruto will fight against fire. There's must be a way that wind can beat fire.
To be continued : )

now that's an excellent point! i didn't think about it, but there's definitely a purpose to kakuzu getting reduced down to fire, wind, and lightning! wind is naruto's and fire and lightning belong to sasuke. you are so right that this will be a first test for naruto to see how he deals with those elements, thus giving us an idea of how he'll eventually deal with sasuke.

Omi
January 06, 2007, 03:44 PM
Read the Chapter when Sai, Sakura and naruto got waked by the Chidori Nagashi. He clearly implies that he is not at Itachi's level or doesn't believe so. And Naruto wasa dead weak in that chapter because he went Four tail and it severely affect his body to a point he almost gets paralyzed so it's normal that Sasuke had the upper hand on him and it makes sense in regards of the story line because we don't want to know this early what these two can really do.

You left out his fight with Oro (buying time for Sai) while they were navigating the underground base.

But its kind of confusing, Kakashi said that Naruto's creating his unique jitsu would make him stronger such that he won't need the kyuubi (or go kyuubi everytime he is in a fight). His goal was to get stronger than Sasuke so someone plz tell me how being able to perform a new uber-destructive form of rasengan makes him strong enough to defeat Sasuke with his apparent speed (assuming he does make the mistake of fighting with lightning against Naruto's wind).[br]Posted on: January 06, 2007, 03:38:34 PM_________________________________________________

Zetsu is a spy for akatsuki so that was the main goal. if it was back up he would have come early. Also all akatsuki members aren't in the same location and Zetsu is the only one who can move so fast underground or so. He is the master spy of AkaTsuki

It is true we have only seen Zetsu in spy mode. But he also devoured a couple of people (the dead bodies of the guys Itachi and what's his name used to delay the teams). We don't know his true combat capability at this time and he is Akatsuki so he can't be underestimated. Besides he was there with Tobi so unless Tobi has some hyperspeed they had to have gone there together. ( btw I don't recall Zetsu ever doing any hyperspeed underground movements. The only thing he seems to have done is come out of the ground view stuff and report back using his bushin or whatever they use during
their meetings. )

[Edit]
The Akatsuki are all over the place and the "Naruto world" is not a small place ... took 3 days to get to the Sand Village from Konoha. If they send backup it the backup has to be close if they are going to arrive before the fight is over.

kheopz
January 06, 2007, 06:06 PM
Omi,

I think the fact that Naruto used all this clones got him stronger (according to Kakashi while in the hospital). Kskashi new that it will take too long for Naruto to learn wind manipulation by himself as it takes a long time so using clones and learning from the experience of each of them accelerates his learning process and he gaines from everythign they assimilate after they disappear. Read the chapter on Naruto trying to break the Waterfull (forces of Comotions). If you read this chapter naruto passed out after he was able to break the waterfull because he not only absorb the knowledge of all his clones but even their mental state. Kakashi was concern about Naruto being able to handle this training because of this side effect of using the clones. So I understand your point of view does wind rasengan equals to naruto becomning stronger ... The answer is yes because he completed a Jutsu that a Hokage kind of Ninja only left imcomplete. That logically means that the kid got extremely strong while learning his new Jutsu. Learning new jutsu doesn't always mean that you become stronger (just means you know a new trick) but in the case of adding Wind element and manipulate it with Rasengan you got to become strong. And he got strong fast to be able to creat this Jutsu as the original creator was strong (really strong) but not enough to finish his jutsu.

You left out his fight with Oro (buying time for Sai) while they were navigating the underground base.
[br]Posted on: January 06, 2007, 03:38:34 PM_________________________________________________

Naruto and Sai didn't really batlle Oro in the underground base. I mean it wasn't a fight. Sai was looking for Sasuke after they split and the last thing we know the focus turn on the whole Sasuke thing so the fight between Naruto and Oro was before when he went kyuubi on Oro before they got into the underground base.

Holland
January 06, 2007, 06:23 PM
I wonder what Shikamaru is going to do with his shadow wrapped around Hidan's arm? Looks like another set up for stabbing himself...bide some time and use Hidan's motion and guide the spear. With low chakra it's a good idea.

Omi
January 06, 2007, 06:34 PM
Naruto and Sai didn't really batlle Oro in the underground base. I mean it wasn't a fight. Sai was looking for Sasuke after they split and the last thing we know the focus turn on the whole Sasuke thing so the fight between Naruto and Oro was before when he went kyuubi on Oro before they got into the underground base.

Chapter 305. If Naruto didn't fight him then why was he huffing and puffing.

Anyway to my prediction:
Shikamaru pulls out the final part of his plan (killing or disabling (head off) Hidan).
Kakuzu's eyes tell him he is facing the Sodaime and the Yondaime and makes a comment about it
before Naruto's name is revealed to him then Kakuzu flees

darkstar7
January 06, 2007, 06:55 PM
Chapter 305. If Naruto didn't fight him then why was he huffing and puffing.

Anyway to my prediction:
Shikamaru pulls out the final part of his plan (killing or disabling (head off) Hidan).
Kakuzu's eyes tell him he is facing the Sodaime and the Yondaime and makes a comment about it
before Naruto's name is revealed to him then Kakuzu flees

naruto was still exhausted from his four-tails transformation if i remember correctly. and no fight occurred period! orochimaru shot out his hidden snake hands thing and naruto and sai dodged it. sai then leaves to find sasuke while naruto faces oro to buy him time, but oro says he's more interested in something else and does his disappearing act...the end.

and i also disagree that kakuzu will flee. i mean he's shown us everything he's got and all his secrets pretty much just like sasori did, and so what would be the point of having him live to fight again, and drag the manga out even further in the future? kakuzu will be in this fight until he dies!

jinsomnia
January 06, 2007, 08:18 PM
It is true we have only seen Zetsu in spy mode. But he also devoured a couple of people (the dead bodies of the guys Itachi and what's his name used to delay the teams). We don't know his true combat capability at this time and he is Akatsuki so he can't be underestimated. Besides he was there with Tobi so unless Tobi has some hyperspeed they had to have gone there together.
their meetings. )

u know what i think? zetsu and his partner will fight shino's team... nature kind of people fighting each other.

and i also disagree that kakuzu will flee. i mean he's shown us everything he's got and all his secrets pretty much just like sasori did, and so what would be the point of having him live to fight again, and drag the manga out even further in the future? kakuzu will be in this fight until he dies!

well, if thats the case, we will see him become a monster himself with a combination of 3 element jutsu!

kyoushibanzai
January 06, 2007, 08:28 PM
Personally, I hope Naruto's jutsu isn't the end-all technique that automatically wins the fight. If it is, there's almost no point in bringing in the whole team. Besides, Naruto's been training for days on end with a couple of hundred clones working on a highly draining technique. There's no way he's in top condition for this battle. Yamato might be pretty tired, too, from constantly trying to keep the Kyuubi from coming out, but we can't really tell that, I suppose.

I'd like this to be a team effort to the very end, and not just Naruto winning with one shot.

jinsomnia
January 06, 2007, 08:35 PM
Personally, I hope Naruto's jutsu isn't the end-all technique that automatically wins the fight. If it is, there's almost no point in bringing in the whole team. Besides, Naruto's been training for days on end with a couple of hundred clones working on a highly draining technique. There's no way he's in top condition for this battle. Yamato might be pretty tired, too, from constantly trying to keep the Kyuubi from coming out, but we can't really tell that, I suppose.

I'd like this to be a team effort to the very end, and not just Naruto winning with one shot.

well, with 7 person infront of him, hope kakuzu won't run. but don't u think he's so stupid not to run? i mean deidara also saves his ass when team gai comes right?

StJimmy61190
January 06, 2007, 08:41 PM
I think Naruto has to master another element before he can think of Challenging Sasuke in a fight. I mean I've looked at everything that's been implied and Sasuke still has a greater advantage. They both have secret techniques taught to them by Orochimaru and Jaraiya respectively, Both have main techniques and their evolutions (Chidori and Rasengan and their second levels), and element mastery by since he still has his incredible speed, the fire element, kyuubi supression (This is why Kakashi will return to Team 7 eventually since once Sasuke's back, yamato won't be needed) and that sword. For Naruto to even begin to measure up to Sasuke He's going to need to master the Yellow Flash's speed (Which I assume Kakashi could teach him since Kakashi was around The 4th and had the Sharingan and the Sharingan can remember speed), some good weapons (A sword to channel his wind- like a super cutter or a pair of Trench knives), and a second Element. Then Naruto will have a chance at beating Sasuke.

darkstar7
January 06, 2007, 08:48 PM
well, with 7 person infront of him, hope kakuzu won't run. but don't u think he's so stupid not to run? i mean deidara also saves his ass when team gai comes right?

that's a good point, but kakuzu might still be confident and not stupid. as you mentioned, is he does combine THREE elements together, i shudder to think what kind of damage he could do yet!

I think Naruto has to master another element before he can think of Challenging Sasuke in a fight. I mean I've looked at everything that's been implied and Sasuke still has a greater advantage. They both have secret techniques taught to them by Orochimaru and Jaraiya respectively, Both have main techniques and their evolutions (Chidori and Rasengan and their second levels), and element mastery by since he still has his incredible speed, the fire element, kyuubi supression (This is why Kakashi will return to Team 7 eventually since once Sasuke's back, yamato won't be needed) and that sword. For Naruto to even begin to measure up to Sasuke He's going to need to master the Yellow Flash's speed (Which I assume Kakashi could teach him since Kakashi was around The 4th and had the Sharingan and the Sharingan can remember speed), some good weapons (A sword to channel his wind- like a super cutter or a pair of Trench knives), and a second Element. Then Naruto will have a chance at beating Sasuke.

my thoughts exactly. i think he has to have at least two because there's a chance sasuke could use more than that even. i just wonder now, since we've seen that naruto has wind affinity, how he'll get a second element like the jounins who can use two or three elements.

StJimmy61190
January 06, 2007, 09:18 PM
that's a good point, but kakuzu might still be confident and not stupid. as you mentioned, is he does combine THREE elements together, i shudder to think what kind of damage he could do yet!

my thoughts exactly. i think he has to have at least two because there's a chance sasuke could use more than that even. i just wonder now, since we've seen that naruto has wind affinity, how he'll get a second element like the jounins who can use two or three elements.

Yes and Yamato and Kakashi have implied that Naruto still has alot more to learn about affinities and such.

kyoushibanzai
January 06, 2007, 10:30 PM

Not at all. As I said in a post before this, Kakuzu and Hidan took out more than 20 of the monks at the Temple of Fire, all of them experts at combat. Just because he's lost a few hearts, I don't think he'll be running away from 7 of them, especially since Kakashi's already drained and Naruto should be drained from all his training.

hermallorn
January 07, 2007, 02:49 AM
1) the power of the fuuton rasengan: kakuzu's attacks are near hokage level and the strength of the attacks can be judge by their size (remember Oro vs the third). The storm created by naruto+yamato is more than twice bigger than kakuzu's jutsu! I don't see then why some people say it was weak....

2) If kakuzu looses some hearts , that means that he can flow more chakra through the remaining hearts!

Hemostrat
January 07, 2007, 03:10 AM
It was never said all the monks were great at combat, just Chiriku was one of the protectors of the fire lord.

darkstar7
January 07, 2007, 06:05 AM
1) the power of the fuuton rasengan: kakuzu's attacks are near hokage level and the strength of the attacks can be judge by their size (remember Oro vs the third). The storm created by naruto+yamato is more than twice bigger than kakuzu's jutsu! I don't see then why some people say it was weak....

2) If kakuzu looses some hearts , that means that he can flow more chakra through the remaining hearts!

yeah, as someone pointed out earlier with a scale of naruto/yamato's jutsu to the surrounding trees and what not, the jutsu was HUGE so i think that's double-tuff!

really good call about kakuzu's hearts, i bet something just like this will happen and up the power of his jutsus something fierce!

It was never said all the monks were great at combat, just Chiriku was one of the protectors of the fire lord.

you're right, but it was stated that all the monks including chiriku practiced or were masters of some kind of special fire technique or something (sorry, don't really recall) that i assume made them pretty damn powerful.

anyways, i agree that kakuzu would not retreat because

1) the fire temple example where him and hidan were more than able handle a whole load of monks and

2) we've seen pretty much what kakuzu has to offer (he'll still pull some surprising stuff like sasori did) but i really think he's at the point of no return now.

mars0103
January 07, 2007, 06:13 AM

But its kind of confusing, Kakashi said that Naruto's creating his unique jitsu would make him stronger such that he won't need the kyuubi (or go kyuubi everytime he is in a fight). His goal was to get stronger than Sasuke so someone plz tell me how being able to perform a new uber-destructive form of rasengan makes him strong enough to defeat Sasuke with his apparent speed (assuming he does make the mistake of fighting with lightning against Naruto's wind).[br]Posted on: January 06, 2007, 03:38:34 PM_________________________________________________
It is true we have only seen Zetsu in spy mode. But he also devoured a couple of people (the dead bodies of the guys Itachi and what's his name used to delay the teams). We don't know his true combat capability at this time and he is Akatsuki so he can't be underestimated. Besides he was there with Tobi so unless Tobi has some hyperspeed they had to have gone there together. ( btw I don't recall Zetsu ever doing any hyperspeed underground movements. The only thing he seems to have done is come out of the ground view stuff and report back using his bushin or whatever they use during
their meetings. )

[Edit]
The Akatsuki are all over the place and the "Naruto world" is not a small place ... took 3 days to get to the Sand Village from Konoha. If they send backup it the backup has to be close if they are going to arrive before the fight is over.

go to the futton rasgen tread its explained there on page 5

my prediction is that hidan group are dead meat

maideth
January 07, 2007, 06:15 AM

i dont think sasuke can really suppress the kyubi,he can't control demons like yamato,and i don't think he will come back alive :)
i agree with you for the others things.. he need the body flicker :)

jinsomnia
January 07, 2007, 07:17 AM
i dont think sasuke can really suppress the kyubi,he can't control demons like yamato,and i don't think he will come back alive :)
i agree with you for the others things.. he need the body flicker :)

seriously, naruto needs a weapon. is he gonna use a kunai to fight sasuke?

Elldar
January 07, 2007, 09:12 AM

If naruto reached Yondaime speed, Sasuke wouldn't stand a chance, it would all be over in matter of seconds. Why does he need a sword or weapon anyway, Orochimare fought Sarutobi, with a sword and it didn't gave him any supreme advantage. The only Naruto needs is a elemental training so he can match Sasukes fire-jutsus, etc.

GreeN Beast of Konoha
January 07, 2007, 09:53 AM
hey i think i know where uchiha madara is! the part where naruto and susuke fought the valley of the end there are two statues am i right? one is the firts hokage and the other one is uchiha madara! kakashi said in epi. 134 that they&#160;&#160; created Konoha! and I think that they both fought and madara lose against the first hokage! thats why he was after that figh the first hokage! thats my opinion!

GPZrag
January 07, 2007, 10:50 AM
hey i think i know where uchiha madara is! the part where naruto and susuke fought the valley of the end there are two statues am i right? one is the firts hokage and the other one is uchiha madara! kakashi said in epi. 134 that they created Konoha! and I think that they both fought and madara lose against the first hokage! thats why he was after that figh the first hokage! thats my opinion!

dude!!! you just had discovered AMERICA!, on topic i think is OVERSTIMATING sasuke or maybe that's part of kishimoto's plan i dunno but if we talk about how to defeat sasuke's katon maybe naruto only have to use a toad sumon? have you ever think about that... cause if i remember well the toad boss (Gamabunta) showed us a water jutsu when naruto and him fought shukaku :)

If naruto reached Yondaime speed, Sasuke wouldn't stand a chance, it would all be over in matter of seconds. Why does he need a sword or weapon anyway, Orochimare fought Sarutobi, with a sword and it didn't gave him any supreme advantage. The only Naruto needs is a elemental training so he can match Sasukes fire-jutsus, etc.

you mean the kusanagi sword, well as you say a weapon doesnt give you EXTREME POWER however if we speak about the kusanagi sword its different cause its a special sword that was pointed by sandaime himself when he saw it. That's why he had to call his main summon (and mos powerful, i think) and use him as a weapon that is strong as diamonds; cause if he used regular weapons, those weapons might be pierced in no time... just remember when asuma said that if 2 nin fought with sharp weapons the one who has the sharpest will win :)

P.S.: srry my bad english x_x or writing T_T

GreeN Beast of Konoha
January 07, 2007, 11:07 AM
dude!!! you just had discovered AMERICA!, on topic i think is OVERSTAMATING sasuke or maybe that's part of kishimoto's plan i dunno but if we talk about how to defeat sasuke's katon maybe naruto only have to use a toad sumon? have you ever think about that... cause if i remember well the toad boss (Gamabunta) showed us a water jutsu when naruto and him fought shukaku :)

okeeeey...... xD!

Raine_Joybringer
January 07, 2007, 11:12 AM
dude!!! you just had discovered AMERICA!, on topic i think is OVERSTIMATING sasuke or maybe that's part of kishimoto's plan i dunno but if we talk about how to defeat sasuke's katon maybe naruto only have to use a toad sumon? have you ever think about that... cause if i remember well the toad boss (Gamabunta) showed us a water jutsu when naruto and him fought shukaku :)

^_^; No need to go all crazy there...

GreeN Beast of Konoha
January 07, 2007, 12:55 PM
exactly !! thx Raine_Joybringer^^

StJimmy61190
January 07, 2007, 02:28 PM
Actually Its Been Shown that Sasuke is strong enough to supress the Kyuubi, when He looked into Naruto's Mind he sucessfully repressed the Bijuu. Yamato basically does the same thing except with the 1st's jutsu. This shows how great Sasuke's potential is. I think Naruto will also get a sword to fight Sasuke. I originally thought the trench knives but Shikamaru has them. And as for Body-Flicker, once Naruto uses it, Sasuke could technically copy it.

maideth
January 07, 2007, 02:43 PM
Actually Its Been Shown that Sasuke is strong enough to supress the Kyuubi, when He looked into Naruto's Mind he sucessfully repressed the Bijuu. Yamato basically does the same thing except with the 1st's jutsu. This shows how great Sasuke's potential is. I think Naruto will also get a sword to fight Sasuke. I originally thought the trench knives but Shikamaru has them. And as for Body-Flicker, once Naruto uses it, Sasuke could technically copy it.

he didn't suppress the kyuubi's chakra,he can't stop naruto that goes kyuubi 4tails
he just looked into naruto's mind,or he used a sort of genjustu..naruto wanted to stop the kyuubi,sasuke just helped to don't let it coming out,imho
if we assume that an uchiha can suppress a bijuu chakra then itachi has the same power.. or even greater... so... why akatsuki didn't use this power to take the bijuu faster?
it has been stated that the power to suppres bijuu's chakra was shodaime unique power..

just to be back on topic
at this point i have no prediction at all, kishi really confused me :)

aznhotbod
January 07, 2007, 03:14 PM
i agree that Naruto already tried to suppress Kyubi and Sasuke helped. But the thing is Naruto is being trained without using Kyubi's power, like what Yamato said, its gonna hurt people around him, and its gonna hurt himself eventually. If Sasuke has the sword, then I think Naruto might just have a unique set of weapon. Regardless of the weapon, a wind embedded weapon should be able to defeat a thunder charged sword.

Elldar
January 07, 2007, 03:26 PM
Hey, I got an idea why not let Shikamaru die so Naruto can inherit the chakra blades?

Toad Sage
January 07, 2007, 03:29 PM
Better still, if Shikamaru dies Naruto can inherit the manga back!

bannik
January 07, 2007, 04:07 PM
I had a dream, …. Basically what if at the end of the fight Shikamaru beats Voodoo man and then he takes his ring and Joins Akatsuki…or tries too.

Yes I do realise that it doesn’t fit in, he loves his village etc….but for all we know he could have had an epiphany and said to himself “why the hell am I protecting the King if its ______(what ever asuma said to him)” or that he realised he could do more or be more if he joins akatsuki, I mean what motivates shikimaru to be a ninja? It could be that he thinks being a villain is the same as being the hero or that it doesn’t matter….

It could make for a great story i.e he could try to infiltrate them or even Join them for real

What do you guys think…

kheopz
January 07, 2007, 05:15 PM
^^^ you need to seriously wake up bro !! you are dreaming too much right now

StJimmy61190
January 07, 2007, 05:36 PM
he didn't suppress the kyuubi's chakra,he can't stop naruto that goes kyuubi 4tails
he just looked into naruto's mind,or he used a sort of genjustu..naruto wanted to stop the kyuubi,sasuke just helped to don't let it coming out,imho
if we assume that an uchiha can suppress a bijuu chakra then itachi has the same power.. or even greater... so... why akatsuki didn't use this power to take the bijuu faster?
it has been stated that the power to suppres bijuu's chakra was shodaime unique power..

just to be back on topic
at this point i have no prediction at all, kishi really confused me :)

Actually he did supress it. The Kyuubi even said so as he was forced passed the gate. Itachi has damaged his eyes with the use of the Mangekyou and we don't actually know his full powers and the effects the eye damage has done. Itachi and Sasuke have two different paths and training so as a result Sasuke could have techniques which Itachi lacks. We really need to find out the hidden secret of the Uchiha Shrine. I hope Kishi doesn't abandon

maideth
January 07, 2007, 06:27 PM
until he will suppres the kyuubi for REAL we can't say that he can.. i dont remember the kyuubi said so (maybe i'm wrong) and until sasuke will reverse naruto's trasformation it's all about speculation (and no mind tricks...for real like yamato did)
sasuke would be too much powerfull,i mean,with the sharingan he can copy every justu,he can predict taijutsu,he can use genjustu and now even control bijuus? for that i think it will not happen (at least i hope)
that's why i think he only used a mind trick, I CAN BE WRONG ,but it's what i think :)

GPZrag
January 07, 2007, 07:03 PM
yeah yeah! c'mon Sasuke can't be that strong... its just stupid to make a so overpowered character anyway as maideth said we have too see he can supress kyubi's chakra for real like yamato

Raine_Joybringer
January 07, 2007, 08:19 PM
I think we established that what Sasuke "surpressed" was just like dregs leaking out from the main source. Odds are that the chakra manifestation wasn't even that powerful- just enough to form that head which wouldn't have taken much anyway probably.

kheopz
January 07, 2007, 08:48 PM
let's put it like this that Sasuke Sharigan allows him to surpress to Kyuubi Chakra before his manifestation on Naruto and not before he goes four tail or more. The reason why Sasuke went into Naruto's mind was to make sure Naruto didn't turn Kyuubi because his boss Oro isn't or wasn't even able to handle Naruto back at the Chunnin exam and not even before they got to the underground base.

People give way to much credit to Sasuke to a point that it affect what is being black on white in the Manga.

jinsomnia
January 07, 2007, 10:43 PM

he already matched the fire jutsu with wind element. what he needs is to counter the lightning jutsu....

qwan3356
January 07, 2007, 11:16 PM
he didn't match the fire jutsu, he matched the lightning jutsu, he needs to match the fire jutsu now and for that he needs Water...

my predictions are i have no idea, i'm pretty lost at this moment just trying to follow

jinsomnia
January 07, 2007, 11:32 PM
he didn't match the fire jutsu, he matched the lightning jutsu, he needs to match the fire jutsu now and for that he needs Water...

my predictions are i have no idea, i'm pretty lost at this moment just trying to follow

correct.....hmmm

btw, yamato is an expert in water element right/

neway, i wonder if its possible to combine water with fire? xD

Dracul
January 07, 2007, 11:41 PM
Better still, if Shikamaru dies Naruto can inherit the manga back!

QFT! I am so glad naruto is back. I love shika and all, but it was getting kinda out of hand.

Prediction for this week: Shika takes out Hidan solo. Kakuzu is dealt with by the flood of Konoha ninjas.

What I want to happen: Naruto's Bunshin shows up to help Shika. Akatsuki reinforcements show up, including Itachi. Sasuke and Oro show up. Chaos ensues.