PDA

View Full Version : Zan Tech Fuel of Fullbring - Something is off

Quantized
July 27, 2011, 05:09 AM
If you look back, Ichigo achieved basic low level fullbring powers before he was able to sense reatsu for a few seconds while being blinded by Ginjou.

The thing is, fullbring is probably not ran on reatsu.

It's safe to assume his reatsu might just have been temporarily there, or just very low right now. At any rate, we know that fullbring does not run on reatsu, or does it? O.o

So... what does it run on?

As far as I know, Shinigami, Hollows, Quincies, humans (in case Orihimi is not a fullbringer), all use reatsu, yet, Ichigo can use his fullbring abilities without controlling reatsu...

hmmmm....? what...! That's not right....

Any brilliant ideas what Kubo is planning? Why is fullbring the only power not run on reatsu? yet it's so similar, other vice Ichigo would not adapt so fast to it as he does.

What do you think?

g0dzax
July 29, 2011, 03:04 PM
Well,what Ichigo saw might have been reiatsu though there is no actual proof : he simply saw Ginjou in light, kinda like the Fullbring Light that appears on unexperienced FB user,also it may be possible that Ginjou is special and has reiatsu since normal humans don't have reiatsu.
Hinted by Ginjou,the actual "fuel" for FB might be stamina,also their powers are simply not reiatsu,but something else,as stated by Ryuuken,who can only say that it is something similar to reiatsu since there is nothing else to compare it with.

DarkBankai
August 08, 2011, 03:20 PM
mabye its similar to but different from reiatsu.
Like the fullbring power can harness and condense energy that is an offshoot of reiatsu, but not directly reiatsu.
we dont really have a list of all the forces at work in ichigos world.

In our world, we have the electromagnetic energies, the nuclear energies, gravity based energies,
In ichigos world, he has, reiatsu, spirit particles, and these may give off other forms of radiation that the fullbring can harness to provide the energy for what we observe.

niblack89
August 14, 2011, 07:44 AM
Well Uryuu claimed he can feal Ichigo's reiatsu. The more you use fullbringing the powerful it becomes. I guess it builds reiatsu.

kkck
August 15, 2011, 02:51 PM
Well, my guess is that using fullbring did not outright restore ichigo's reiatsu and perception of the spiritual world but rather it did so gradually. Even with ginjo's explanation of how fullbring would restore his powers it was clear that ichigo already had somewhere within his some form of power, it was mostly a matter of bringing it forth. IMO fullbring uses reiatsu in pretty much the same manner any other power does. There is no other option and the manga does not actually point in another direction.

Tengou
August 22, 2011, 05:18 PM
From what I can see, Fullbring uses spiritual energy same as any supernatural power in Bleach we've seen so far, but that doesn't mean the energy has to come from the user. Even if Ichigo's reiryoku was almost non-existent due to having lost his shinigami powers, it was explained a while ago that in the Bleach universe, every object has its own distinct 'soul'. This means that everything in the world has potential spirit energy that, with mastery of a certain object, can be brought out. For Ichigo, this object was his shinigami badge, and it provided the spiritual energy for his incomplete fullbring. It was this energy that was used to reawaken Ichigo's soul sleep, which allowed him to begin regaining his shinigami power.

At least that's how I see it.