PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 259 Discussion [Bleach]

destinator
December 29, 2006, 11:20 PM
Okay Bleach also comes this week like some other chapters already. Get Chapter 258 here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=12739.0)

Well another fight is over...who will we see next? Predict away...

Dont forget no spam and flaming!

Get chapter 259 here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=13501.0). You may now discuss the chapter itself.

Predictions for 260 should go to the 260 Predictions (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=13503.0) thread. ~ Ayah

Fortisdiablos
December 29, 2006, 11:45 PM
Chado here we come. At least that's what one might expect. I think we might get a look back on the real world or SS. It might also go to Renji.

As for Rukia, I think she's getting saved up for something special.[br]Posted on: December 29, 2006, 11:44:39 PM_________________________________________________Also...does the fact that Bleach came out when it was supposedly not coming out, mean that we won't get one next week?

ttxdragon
December 30, 2006, 12:29 AM
i pretty much think the next chap will be parted between the end of the ishida fight and renji-scene + chad beginning...

@fortis:
we will most likely now have a two week break from ALL shounen jump series ^^
there were two double issues in row and now we will have the break those double issues usually bring combined ^^

Koen
December 30, 2006, 08:18 AM
okay, first we'll see a bit of ishida talking with pessche after his fight and continuing. Watch out! We don't know yet if she is defeated, maybe ishida will have to do a final move finishing her off defenitely. Renji? Don't know, maybe we'll see a bit of him too, but next chapters will be focused on sado and his fight...

Aladar
December 30, 2006, 08:35 AM
Watch out! We don't know yet if she is defeated, maybe ishida will have to do a final move finishing her off defenitely.

Yeah, i think that he will have to do finishing blow or something, because we've seen only sillouete or her, so i dont think its over yet..

Silhouette
December 30, 2006, 09:26 AM
I don't think Ishida will be delivering a final blow. Cirucci lost her release form and is pierced with a "saw". I think that's it for her and if there is a finishing blow it will be from one of the Espada's or by the execution squad
I think it's time for Chad's fight. However, there will be more seriousness in it than Ichigo's and Ishida's. Chad is Ichigo's best buddy and he will show us that he can protect Ichigo's back -like the way it used to be- with an incredible increase in power. Come on Sado show us the fruits of your training against Renji's bankai...(in two weeks time God willing).

eyeshild21
December 30, 2006, 10:45 AM
at least we will see sado-kun and his ultimate technique.I really wonder what tech. urahara-san teach him.

gigantor21
December 30, 2006, 03:56 PM
at least we will see sado-kun and his ultimate technique.I really wonder what tech. urahara-san teach him.

Gold Knight suggested armor on both arms. That'd be cool, but I'd want to see him do something different with the energy--like keeping it compressed around his hands and fighting it out at close range or something.

Urazz
December 31, 2006, 06:43 AM
Gold Knight suggested armor on both arms. That'd be cool, but I'd want to see him do something different with the energy--like keeping it compressed around his hands and fighting it out at close range or something.

Well if he gets armor on both arms it means he can mix things up a bit. If he only has one limb that could hurt you then his moves become kind of predictable. Unless Chad is strong enough to at least stun an arrancar with his normal hand or legs.

Aladar
December 31, 2006, 07:07 AM
Maybe he learned something like Cero, as somebody here already said?

Silhouette
December 31, 2006, 09:49 AM
Some speculate that Sado has hallow power. If it turns out to be true -and I believe it is- I expect a major change in his physical appearance...kinda when Ichigo turned hallow you know...with Cero like Aladar mentioned
looking at the circumstances, Sado is in a very difficult situation...he niether has a partner to back him up nor super speed like Ichigo and Ishida so fighting against an ex Espada means he will most likely loose unless he pulls something incredible.
Did Sado gain new powers? will he look different? will he even win? what do you think?

gigantor21
December 31, 2006, 10:39 AM
Some speculate that Sado has hallow power. If it turns out to be true -and I believe it is- I expect a major change in his physical appearance...kinda when Ichigo turned hallow you know...with Cero like Aladar mentioned
looking at the circumstances, Sado is in a very difficult situation...he niether has a partner to back him up nor super speed like Ichigo and Ishida so fighting against an ex Espada means he will most likely loose unless he pulls something incredible.
Did Sado gain new powers? will he look different? will he even win? what do you think?

Well, I'm sure that Chad'll pull through with something crazy. Bleach doesn't have any major characters that are always completely useless, ala DBZ, so Kubo will definitely come up with something for him.

After all, the powers he's shown us so far aren't any different from what he always does.

mars0103
December 31, 2006, 10:50 AM
i would like to see chad aan rukia fights

gigantor21
December 31, 2006, 11:02 AM
i would like to see chad aan rukia fights

I doubt we'll be seeing Rukia's fight within a month, considering how long Ichigo and Ishda's fights were.

Aladar
December 31, 2006, 11:14 AM

That will be pretty cool! Well, personally, I hope you are right :)

I doubt we'll be seeing Rukia's fight within a month, considering how long Ichigo and Ishda's fights were.

I hope we see at least beginning of new fight within the month, considering that 2 week pause + maybe 259 will be finishing Ishida's fight..

juUnior
December 31, 2006, 01:02 PM
I think that it will be the real conclusion of fight Ishida vs Cirucci, about is she dead or not, and how it will be looking forwrd next to Ishida, and i think it will be like with ichigos case. And probably the gbegining fo the fight of Chad ^^

Fortisdiablos
December 31, 2006, 02:06 PM
Plus, Ishida had more of those things if necessary. That it, assuming they're all "Zeele Schneiders." They might be even better. Also, we are told that Hueco Mundo has a higher abundance of spirit particles. Is this really the full extent of how Ishida can use his new environment?

Well, I want to see Chado's fight and Renji's fight, which will probably be in that order. Then Rukia is gonna have some kind of special situation that perhaps coincides with some new threat for Ichigo.

gigantor21
December 31, 2006, 02:43 PM
Plus, Ishida had more of those things if necessary. That it, assuming they're all "Zeele Schneiders." They might be even better. Also, we are told that Hueco Mundo has a higher abundance of spirit particles. Is this really the full extent of how Ishida can use his new environment?

Well, I want to see Chado's fight and Renji's fight, which will probably be in that order. Then Rukia is gonna have some kind of special situation that perhaps coincides with some new threat for Ichigo.

Well, I don't see why he can't just re-use the one he had before, since it can be used as a sword--meaning that the reiatsu vibrations can be maintained for long periods of time. So it could go either way.

And I completely forgot about the break when I said "within the next month". When you consider that, I doubt we'll see anything more than a glimpse of Rukia and Renji within a month.

Chill0
January 01, 2007, 03:50 PM
i think ishida has defeated his opponent and we will see some talk between him and Cirucci. getting some background info about the arrancar/espada's. after that we will make a switch to chad and maybee see him getting a new powerup, like ishida did. also i noticed we have ishida ichigo and renji getting a second partner. so i was thinking what about rukia and chad forming a pair. haha without bankai or serious kidou i don't see rukia surviving without some help. kidiou is her specialty and i hope see really excels in it. seems all too much for one chapter though :)

gigantor21
January 01, 2007, 04:02 PM
i think ishida has defeated his opponent and we will see some talk between him and Cirucci. getting some background info about the arrancar/espada's. after that we will make a switch to chad and maybee see him getting a new powerup, like ishida did. also i noticed we have ishida ichigo and renji getting a second partner. so i was thinking what about rukia and chad forming a pair. haha without bankai or serious kidou i don't see rukia surviving without some help. kidiou is her specialty and i hope see really excels in it. seems all too much for one chapter though :)

Yeah, but it'd be nice if all that happened in one chapter...

I don't think we'll be seeing the new power from Chad until the end of the next chapter at the earliest. If it follows the same pattern as before, then after Ishida's fight with Chirucci ends "officially", he'll probably be getting smacked around before he reveals the new power on the last page or something. I just hope Kubo doesn't put in more Renji-Dondochizzle stuff as filler--I'd rather see what Rukia is doing, instead.

zetsuie
January 02, 2007, 01:39 AM
ok if you know who kazuma from scryed is and you know what the final version of his alter looks like then thats what i think chads new power will resemble just because kazuma's power and chads are a lot a like except chad can shoot stuff out of his arms

gigantor21
January 02, 2007, 09:30 AM
ok if you know who kazuma from scryed is and you know what the final version of his alter looks like then thats what i think chads new power will resemble just because kazuma's power and chads are a lot a like except chad can shoot stuff out of his arms

Could you show us a picture, please? It sounds cool.

zetsuie
January 02, 2007, 01:08 PM
well i couldnt find a pic that reallly shows what he looks like but i think that you'll be able to see what im talking about

i also added an image of kazuma when hes using his alter power at level 1 to show the resemblence between his power an chad's

gigantor21
January 02, 2007, 03:21 PM
Full body armor! That'd be friggin' sweet. Thanks for the pictures.

Silhouette
January 02, 2007, 06:24 PM
yeah it would be nice to have a major change and thanks zetsuie

zetsuie
January 02, 2007, 09:36 PM
yeah it would be nice to have a major change and thanks zetsuie
np
and i just think it would be so freaking awesome if chad had a new power like that and hopefully hell be able to move alot faster if that happened

Fortisdiablos
January 02, 2007, 10:45 PM
I just hope his body armor looks less cheesy then kazuma's, especially any head gear he may get. I would prefer if he looked more like one of the evas from evangelion. Obviously it would be dumb if it was too similar, but that type of body armor with a little extra flare on the arms, like kazuma's.

zetsuie
January 02, 2007, 11:22 PM
I just hope his body armor looks less cheesy then kazuma's, especially any head gear he may get. I would prefer if he looked more like one of the evas from evangelion. Obviously it would be dumb if it was too similar, but that type of body armor with a little extra flare on the arms, like kazuma's.
i like that way kazuma looks the armor is modeled after a japanes ogre but i think chad will appear with more slinder armor on cause his armor always looked more like a layer of extra skin with tumors at the end

gigantor21
January 03, 2007, 10:20 AM
i like that way kazuma looks the armor is modeled after a japanes ogre but i think chad will appear with more slinder armor on cause his armor always looked more like a layer of extra skin with tumors at the end

For some reason, I imagine it looking like a black-and-purple cross between Venom's body suit and a suit of armor. It'd lean more towards a body suit to keep in line with the aesthetic of the arm, though.

zetsuie
January 03, 2007, 04:00 PM
For some reason, I imagine it looking like a black-and-purple cross between Venom's body suit and a suit of armor. It'd lean more towards a body suit to keep in line with the aesthetic of the arm, though.
yeah i know what your talking about also i just read that on chad's original arm the desing was like a mexican military uniform i wonder if that could be some kind of hint about his power

gigantor21
January 03, 2007, 06:22 PM
yeah i know what your talking about also i just read that on chad's original arm the desing was like a mexican military uniform i wonder if that could be some kind of hint about his power

Really? That's cool. Where'd you read about that?

Could you provide a link?

zetsuie
January 03, 2007, 07:19 PM
Really? That's cool. Where'd you read about that?

Could you provide a link?
it was on wikipedia
i dont know the link but just search for bleach manga and the go to chad character page

Silhouette
January 03, 2007, 07:54 PM
Good find zetsuie thanks.
Gotta love how people on Whikipedia provide you with detailed info
Here is the link on wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chad_%28Bleach%29 look under Chad's power.

The translation of chad's attack had the word "giant" in them which could be a hint that Chad might become.....ahh..gigantic! maybe with wings or some how resemble the emblem on the old Mexican coin he wears around his neck

gigantor21
January 03, 2007, 08:13 PM
Here is the link on wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chad_%28Bleach%29 look under Chad's power.

The translation of chad's attack had the word "giant" in them which could be a hint that Chad might become.....ahh..gigantic! maybe with wings or some how resemble the emblem on the old Mexican coin he wears around his neck

Yes, Wikipedia is indeed wonderful for this type of thing. Using the same color as the Mexican miliraty uniforms...I would never have picked up on that.

As to Chad's powers, it's full form resembling the pendant would suggest to me that having such powers runs in the family. That would explain the insane amount of strength that Chad and his grandfather have.

zetsuie
January 04, 2007, 12:26 AM

hey thats a pretty good idea about chad resembling the coin's image

gigantor21
January 04, 2007, 10:52 AM
It'd be interesting to see what other powers Chad would get as he revealed more parts to the armor. My guess is that if he had wings, then he'd shoot reiatsu out of them in order to fly while raining down reiatsu on the enemy with consecutive blasts from both hands, or something like that.

Aladar
January 04, 2007, 10:59 AM
"Chad also possesses a new special attack called El Directo"

hehe, pretty cool name, isn't it? :) (btw that attack wasnt been used yet, was it?)

gigantor21
January 04, 2007, 11:48 AM
"Chad also possesses a new special attack called El Directo"

hehe, pretty cool name, isn't it? :) (btw that attack wasnt been used yet, was it?)

Oh, no, it has. It was on the last 2 pages of Chapter 243, "The Knuckle and The Arrow".

zetsuie
January 04, 2007, 06:19 PM
It'd be interesting to see what other powers Chad would get as he revealed more parts to the armor. My guess is that if he had wings, then he'd shoot reiatsu out of them in order to fly while raining down reiatsu on the enemy with consecutive blasts from both hands, or something like that.
are you talking about when chouj used that special food pill and got really skinny and grew butterfly wings

gigantor21
January 04, 2007, 06:20 PM
are you talking about when chouj used that special food pill and got really skinny and grew butterfly wings

No, just speculating on the power-ups that Chad would get with a full armor, that's all.

zetsuie
January 04, 2007, 07:13 PM
No, just speculating on the power-ups that Chad would get with a full armor, that's all.
yeah i know i was just asking if thats what you had in mind

shrimmy
January 04, 2007, 07:41 PM
that quincy sword i dont understand how he got it.

Fortisdiablos
January 04, 2007, 08:20 PM
that quincy sword i dont understand how he got it.

He stole it from his daddy.

gigantor21
January 04, 2007, 08:25 PM
He stole it from his daddy.

But based on his logic, he's still not a thief. Go figure.

toin7
January 04, 2007, 09:20 PM
I thought that it was stated that it was his most powerful attack that he used a few chapters back.

zetsuie
January 04, 2007, 10:13 PM
I thought that it was stated that it was his most powerful attack that he used a few chapters back.
i dontk now about that anyways im sure he'll get more powerful attacks later on

gigantor21
January 04, 2007, 10:23 PM

I think he said that it was the best thing he could use to control spirit particles...though that could be interpreted as meaning that it is his strongest weapon, since that's what Quincies do in the first place. But then again, maybe not.

Fortisdiablos
January 04, 2007, 10:26 PM
I'm still waiting for Ishida to ultra absorb the spirit particles that's in HM. Maybe he battle as well as he did against Kurotshuchi. Obviously without losing his powers or weakening substantially.

Silhouette
January 05, 2007, 07:13 AM

I was thinking of him evolving in a form that would make him super fast then he can train under Youruichi since they tend to fight unarmed. Renji isn't going to be there all the time in the real world and Urahara's Zanpaktu is "not suitable for training" while Youruichi seem t be perfect for such task. That of course if Chad survives HM.

gigantor21
January 05, 2007, 09:15 AM
I was thinking of him evolving in a form that would make him super fast then he can train under Youruichi since they tend to fight unarmed. Renji isn't going to be there all the time in the real world and Urahara's Zanpaktu is "not suitable for training" while Youruichi seem t be perfect for such task. That of course if Chad survives HM.

Oh, I'm sure he will. But I would think that Tessai would be a better match, since his specialty seems to be power based hand to hand combat, just like Chad.

Fortisdiablos
January 05, 2007, 12:33 PM
Tessai is a mod soul, right?

gigantor21
January 05, 2007, 01:14 PM
Tessai is a mod soul, right?

Well, Kubo's been dodgy about that. He did Kidou when Ichigo trained with Urahara, and he said that he remembers stuff from 200 years ago, so it seems more likely that he's an ex-Shinigami (most likely from Urahara's division). But, again, Kubo hasn't set anything in stone yet.

Aladar
January 05, 2007, 01:37 PM
Oh, no, it has. It was on the last 2 pages of Chapter 243, "The Knuckle and The Arrow".

Oh, sorry then :)

IMHO Chad will survive - it's still too early to just harm some character that he cant use his power - so i think death isnt possible now..

gigantor21
January 05, 2007, 01:45 PM
Oh, sorry then :)

No, no problem. Don't worry about it.

IMHO Chad will survive - it's still too early to just harm some character that he cant use his power - so i think death isnt possible now..

I agree. We are nowhere near a point in the story where main characters will start getting killed off. That' reserved for when the winter war breaks out.

Fortisdiablos
January 05, 2007, 03:21 PM
I agree. We are nowhere near a point in the story where main characters will start getting killed off. That' reserved for when the winter war breaks out.

Ah, the winter war...who knows what wonders it hold hold.

gigantor21
January 05, 2007, 03:49 PM
Ah, the winter war...who knows what wonders it hold hold.

I bet it'll either rival or exceed the impact that the Soul Society Arc had on the story as a whole.

zetsuie
January 05, 2007, 07:30 PM
ah that will porbably be the best arc although i t might be the last one

gigantor21
January 05, 2007, 07:34 PM
ah that will porbably be the best arc although i t might be the last one

I don't really see much wrong with that. I'd rather the series ended while it's still fresh, like Rurouni Kenshin. We don't want the same thing that happened to Shaman King happen here.

shrimmy
January 05, 2007, 07:36 PM
ouch i still like Shaman King

He's faster than fast
GIGAAANTOR GIGAAANTOR

eer its wrong but i thought it was fast :p

gigantor21
January 05, 2007, 07:48 PM
ouch i still like Shaman King

Oh, no, I liked it, too. Most Japanese people didn't, though, after a while--that's what I'm afraid would happen, since that would spell the end of Bleach for the rest of the world.

He's faster than fast
GIGAAANTOR GIGAAANTOR

eer its wrong but i thought it was fast :p

WHAT!? I HAVE THE LYRICS IN MY SIG!! JESUS CHRIST!!

Silhouette
January 05, 2007, 08:58 PM
Oh, I'm sure he will. But I would think that Tessai would be a better match, since his specialty seems to be power based hand to hand combat, just like Chad.

Tessai could be the sensie if he is skilled in hand to hand combat and if can fight at bankai level. The reason I thought about Youruichi is becasue the way she flipped Yammi and bitch slapped him is similar to the way Chad fought the huge dude after entering HM. It doen't really matter but Chad must become faster
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/2192/bleachv23p063as9.th.jpg (http://img218.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bleachv23p063as9.jpg)
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/9140/bleachv23p068nq9.th.jpg (http://img218.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bleachv23p068nq9.jpg)

gigantor21
January 05, 2007, 09:20 PM
Tessai could be the sensie if he is skilled in hand to hand combat and if can fight at bankai level. The reason I thought about Youruichi is becasue the way she flipped Yammi and bitch slapped him is similar to the way Chad fought the huge dude after entering HM. It doen't really matter but Chad must become faster
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/2192/bleachv23p063as9.th.jpg (http://img218.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bleachv23p063as9.jpg)
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/9140/bleachv23p068nq9.th.jpg (http://img218.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bleachv23p068nq9.jpg)

Makes sense to me. I brought up Tessai because he's built pretty much the same way as Chad (emphasis on physical strength rather than speed). Plus, I don't even know how you'd train for more speed in the first place--but Yoruichi would probably know. So it could go either way.

shrimmy
January 05, 2007, 11:15 PM
i think if tessai was a good fighter and he was slow then chad should learn from tessai because it would be easier for chad to learn how to fight well then to use shinpo

Aladar
January 06, 2007, 06:23 AM
i think if someone would train Chad, it will be Tessai, because he looks like he fight with same style like chad - not-so-fast, and brutal. Yoruichi fight too fast, and its not Chad's category, imho..

Silhouette
January 06, 2007, 08:17 AM
Ishida is a human yet he can move as fast as shinigamis. If Ishida -despite being human- can do that because he posses spiritual strength then I would think Chad who also has spiritual power should be able to do the same.

If Tessai cannot train Chad to become faster then may be he isn'y such a good choice because fighting arrancars requires being at least as fast as them

gigantor21
January 06, 2007, 09:46 AM
Ishida is a human yet he can move as fast as shinigamis. If Ishida -despite being human- can do that because he posses spiritual strength then I would think Chad who also has spiritual power should be able to do the same.

If Tessai cannot train Chad to become faster then may be he isn'y such a good choice because fighting arrancars requires being at least as fast as them

MY only problem with that is that I just can't imagine Chad utilizing speed, simply because of his size. And I feel like him learning something similar to Hierro (aka, the Arrankar's "Tekkai") would be able to compensate for that.

After all, being faster wouldn't mean much if he could take all your attacks.

I'd just imagine Tessai teaching him because seems more likely to know something like that then Yoruichi, that's all.

zetsuie
January 06, 2007, 12:41 PM
MY only problem with that is that I just can't imagine Chad utilizing speed, simply because of his size. And I feel like him learning something similar to Hierro (aka, the Arrankar's "Tekkai") would be able to compensate for that.

I'd just imagine Tessai teaching him because seems more likely to know something like that then Yoruichi, that's all.
well it doesnt matter if he can takke all the hits whats more importan is if he cant hit them

gigantor21
January 06, 2007, 12:43 PM
well it doesnt matter if he can takke all the hits whats more importan is if he cant hit them

He could go for simultaneous hits, though, since he's not going to take as much damage as them...

Silhouette
January 07, 2007, 09:04 PM

In the case of the ones with spiritual power, speed is not something determined by the size or muscles but rather by skills and spiritual energy level. Remember the gigantic arrancar fatty from GJ squad? he owned Matsumoto with his speed before the limit lifting. How much beating can Chad take? what about when he gets attacked by weapons like Cirucci's blades or Dorry's twisters?
Moving fast requires a lot of energy and a lot training (like Ishida) while hardening one's body requires insane amount of reiatsu (like the Espada's). I think becoming faster is relatively easier than becoming super solid
Now, things can turn out just the way you assumed gigantor but I would love to see Chad going woooosshh like Ichigo and Ishida

gigantor21
January 07, 2007, 09:18 PM
In the case of the ones with spiritual power, speed is not something determined by the size or muscles but rather by skills and spiritual energy level. Remember the gigantic arrancar fatty from GJ squad? he owned Matsumoto with his speed before the limit lifting. How much beating can Chad take? what about when he gets attacked by weapons like Cirucci's blades or Dorry's twisters?
Moving fast requires a lot of energy and a lot training (like Ishida) while hardening one's body requires insane amount of reiatsu (like the Espada's). I think becoming faster is relatively easier than becoming super solid
Now, things can turn out just the way you assumed gigantor but I would love to see Chad going woooosshh like Ichigo and Ishida

Well, I don't know about that. In all of the fights that we've seen before and after he got his powers, Chad hasn't shown any affinty for either moving at high speed, or even being able to percieve movements at high speed. Plus, I'm not even sure if Chad can manipulate energy in any part of his body but his arm--he doesn't attack or defend with any other part of his body.

But we've seen in the first fight of this arc that the armor is strong enough to block attacks from Arrancar. So maybe he wouldn't have to learn a new technique--rather, he'd just need to create more armor in order to compensate for the lack of speed.

In any case, this is probably just a personal thing, anyway. I just can't see Chad using Shunpo or Hirenkyaku, I guess...

neomaster121
January 08, 2007, 10:44 AM
can someone show me when chad started his fight against the enemy because i wasn't aware of this fight or that he had even encounter the enemy

Aladar
January 08, 2007, 02:09 PM
can someone show me when chad started his fight against the enemy because i wasn't aware of this fight or that he had even encounter the enemy

Well, this is prediction, so we predict it.. :)

gigantor21
January 08, 2007, 02:47 PM

We haven't seen him and his opponent fighting yet, but expert international consensus is that we'll see him fight in the next issue.

neomaster121
January 08, 2007, 03:12 PM
so the pictures are the fakes

ttxdragon
January 08, 2007, 04:14 PM
we have seen chad in his fight, in a crouched position, for one or two panels right before we got a short first glance at cirucci....
we know that he definitely encountered a situation which requires use of his weapon. it was in one of the last 2 dorudouni chapters iirc.

and if we have seen chad fight already or not doesn't really fit in this topic..
so please get back on topic, it's not that long till the next chap anymore :)

i'd really want to see rukia next chap, but she not being shown anytime soon is at least in my book a given.

deathshadow25
January 08, 2007, 06:03 PM
i think we might get a peek at the vaizards or maybe Rukia or Renji or maybe Chad or maybe the real word or maybe SS being disrupted my the dissapearance of Rukia and Renji or not

zetsuie
January 08, 2007, 07:18 PM
i think we might get a peek at the vaizards or maybe Rukia or Renji or maybe Chad or maybe the real word or maybe SS being disrupted my the dissapearance of Rukia and Renji or not
wow way to predict every possibility

deathshadow25
January 08, 2007, 07:29 PM
wow way to predict every possibility

well isn't that all there is to predict

ttxdragon
January 08, 2007, 08:19 PM
please guys and gals, stay on topic - I don't want to see the need to clean a mess
and deathshadow25, predicting everything possible in the most vague way possible with the least word-count is NOT predicting.

thanks for understanding

deathshadow25
January 08, 2007, 08:24 PM
please guys and gals, stay on topic - I don't want to see the need to clean a mess
and deathshadow25, predicting everything possible in the most vague way possible with the least word-count is NOT predicting.

thanks for understanding

true

well then I hope we see the vaizards and they rescue Ichigo but this'll most likely happen around the time they make contact with orihime
but maybe we'll see them preparing to go to Hueco Mundo

gigantor21
January 08, 2007, 10:53 PM
I've been wondering lately--how long is this arc going to last? It's already been about 2 volumes as it is, with Chad having to fight his Privaron and show off his new powers next. But then how much more is supposed to happen until then?

My guess is that there probably only going to be 3-4 move volumes, mostly due to Kubo using comedy and random fighting in order to stretch out chapters where not much actually happens that week. Unless Zaeruapollo's plotting is very extensive, the characters are going to start killing off weak Espada and Arrancar we don't know about yet, or some huge new development comes up, then I don't see why everyone will have to stay in HM for much more than a year's worth of chapters.

deathshadow25
January 08, 2007, 10:57 PM
ypou make a year sond like so much fun

I want action and I want it now

Aladar
January 09, 2007, 11:43 AM
I've been wondering lately--how long is this arc going to last? It's already been about 2 volumes as it is, with Chad having to fight his Privaron and show off his new powers next. But then how much more is supposed to happen until then?

My guess is that there probably only going to be 3-4 move volumes, mostly due to Kubo using comedy and random fighting in order to stretch out chapters where not much actually happens that week. Unless Zaeruapollo's plotting is very extensive, the characters are going to start killing off weak Espada and Arrancar we don't know about yet, or some huge new development comes up, then I don't see why everyone will have to stay in HM for much more than a year's worth of chapters.

I hope that HM arc wont be longer than Soul Society.. :)

deathshadow25
January 09, 2007, 11:53 AM

Now that would be annoying I was hoping it would be wrapped up in the next 10 weeks

gigantor21
January 09, 2007, 03:29 PM

It better not. That would mean over 12 volumes of Aizen dicking around with Ichigo and Co.--nearly 2 years worth of manga.

Screw that.

WinterLion
January 10, 2007, 03:36 AM
This is starting to look pretty spammy.

The thread is for next chapter (specifically 259) predictions. Please stay on topic. Thanks.

sahugani
January 11, 2007, 05:02 AM
i think that for the most part we'll see Chad fighing his opponent (YAY!!!). we may also get to peek in on Rukia and Renji. Renji will probably end up uniting with Ichigo and Rukia will be the first to sense Orihime's location

Debu
January 11, 2007, 04:01 PM
Since they already hinted at Chad's fight, it seems likely that he's up next.

Ishida and Ichigo both pulled out the big guns they were hoping to hold on to. I'd be very surprised if Chad also has something up his sleeve (pun tooootally intended). If so, then he will have had a faster, more extensive improvement than any character to date, which I doubt very much.

So, unless he happens to get the weakest ex-espada of them all, then I just don't see how he can convincingly win alone... with one potential exception...

I predicted earlier on that the friendly hollows would help Chad and, especially, Ichigo help to further understand their hollow-related powers. A friendly hollow will catch up to Chad, and he'll be fighting an unfriendly one. I predict that Chad will learn from their powers and grow much stronger as a result.

It would fit in nicely with the overall plot - Orihime will see Chad has gotten stronger, and this will make her a bit sad (if he can do it, I should be able to, too), and give her the confidence to go forth with her plans (if he can do it, I should be able to, too!!).

IchigOKuN
January 12, 2007, 08:43 PM
My Prediction:

- Chirucchi-chan is still alive. Some talking between her and Ishida, before he leaves.
- Back to Chad.
- Maybe a page or two with Some Ichigo, Rukia or Renji talking about Ishida┬┤s Reiatsu.
- Final pages with more Chad-Fighting.

Or, if Kubo wants to make me happy, maybe a half of the chapter with Urahara + Tatsuki and friends talking :D

Fortisdiablos
January 12, 2007, 09:24 PM
Or, if Kubo wants to make me happy, maybe a half of the chapter with Urahara + Tatsuki and friends talking :D

YES! I sooo want them to develop that. Tatsuki is already a martial artist, so if she were to have powers, I think they'd be similar to Yoruici's speed fighting style.

grim jao
January 13, 2007, 01:46 AM
Since they already hinted at Chad's fight, it seems likely that he's up next.

Ishida and Ichigo both pulled out the big guns they were hoping to hold on to. I'd be very surprised if Chad also has something up his sleeve (pun tooootally intended). If so, then he will have had a faster, more extensive improvement than any character to date, which I doubt very much.

So, unless he happens to get the weakest ex-espada of them all, then I just don't see how he can convincingly win alone... with one potential exception...

I predicted earlier on that the friendly hollows would help Chad and, especially, Ichigo help to further understand their hollow-related powers. A friendly hollow will catch up to Chad, and he'll be fighting an unfriendly one. I predict that Chad will learn from their powers and grow much stronger as a result.

It would fit in nicely with the overall plot - Orihime will see Chad has gotten stronger, and this will make her a bit sad (if he can do it, I should be able to, too), and give her the confidence to go forth with her plans (if he can do it, I should be able to, too!!).
how is that possible if there were only three friendly arracnarr and one is with ichigo one with ishida and one with renji

sahugani
January 13, 2007, 01:52 AM
well at some point i'm guessing the paths will intersect. i'd like Chad and Renji to meet up and take on a pair of Espada like Chad/Ishida did against the gatekeepers. think about it, Renji's the one that brought Chad to his current level, so they would have a high level of cooperation and possibly a kick ass combo move

Silhouette
January 13, 2007, 10:49 AM
I agree with you sahugani but I think Chad and Renji or any other couple might be able to face just a single Esada

Debu
January 13, 2007, 08:16 PM
how is that possible if there were only three friendly arracnarr and one is with ichigo one with ishida and one with renji

Oops. Thought there were more. Chad's dead then, I guess :P

As far as I can tell, we can only hope that he gets a very weak opponent.[br]Posted on: January 13, 2007, 08:13:08 PM_________________________________________________This is kind of out there, but what if Chad *does* die? Suppose he pops back up in Soul Society then pops back up later with a Zanpakuto to go with his arm. If Ichigo's friends' powers are hollow-natured, then it seems like them becoming shinigami would give them the coveted hollow+shinigami combo.

I'm guessing he'd have much more stylish shinigami robes than average!

fluke32
January 14, 2007, 01:34 AM
There's another one... The other three call it their pet.:D

I think that next chapter's on Chad's Fight. I hope my theory on Chad's powers being from a Hollow Origin becomes proven true.:D

Holland
January 14, 2007, 02:22 PM
Chad has finally attained enough power to fight with Ichigo "back to back"
We will see his bankai in next issue. It will probably be alot like the espada realease (enitre suit just like his arm?)

At some point somebody has to die...The luck must run out to preserve the story...

Koru-Sensei
January 15, 2007, 11:22 AM
I think Inoue played into Aizen's trap... meaning he wants her to try to erase that thing from ever existing.

Back on the next fight after Ishida... I think it's going to be Chad, but didn't he learn how to release a power as strong as a bankai? I think Chad's power is Hollow related, so he might've learned to use Cero.

Aladar
January 15, 2007, 02:09 PM
I agree with you sahugani but I think Chad and Renji or any other couple might be able to face just a single Esada

I think they will face single espada - Tite will strech the story some time imho

[br]_________________________________________________This is kind of out there, but what if Chad *does* die?

Impossible, imho.. He maybe might die, but not now.. (and i think that if somebody dies, it will be Inoue.. don!t ask me why, I just have the feeling..:)

sahugani
January 15, 2007, 02:34 PM
y ai know its more likely that they'll face a single espada (i just dont like it). Most likely Ichigo (and possibly Orihime but in a VERY different way) is the only one capable of fighting Espada 1-on-1. Its just that we've been waiting for so long for Chad to get a major fight in which he is not pathetic comparitively (Shunsui owned him and i don't count Demura as major). It is possible though that he could take down Yami by himself. For the time being though, i'll stick to my previous entry. at the beginning, we'll see a bit of Ishida post-game. then we may see a bit of Rukia or Renji before returning to Chad's fallen Espada fight

grim jao
January 18, 2007, 12:16 PM
There's another one... The other three call it their pet.:D

I think that next chapter's on Chad's Fight. I hope my theory on Chad's powers being from a Hollow Origin becomes proven true.:D

i thought one of them stayed back at the begging when they entered the place (i forgot what its called because im really tired) because couldnt survive without the sand atleast i think that happened or i might just e going crazy

Caspis Sinclair
January 19, 2007, 01:29 AM
It is possible though that he could take down Yami by himself.

That's a rematch that I would like to see... but I have a feeling it isn't going to happen any time soon.

Honestly, I don't see Rukia or Renji facing a new opponent for at least another 2 to 3 weeks. After all, there are only 3 of these "ex-espada" in the immediate area.

I would also like to see Sado achieve some type of full-body armor. Maybe we'll all be surprised and he'll have some kind of fearsome hollow-type mask? It WAS hinted that both Sado and Inoue have Hollow abilities...

In any case, it's good to see that Ishida is capable of fighting an espada-level opponent. There are a lot of manga/anime where the secondary characters fall far below the ability of the main character, but it's looking like Bleach is going to be an exception.

Please Sado... do SOMETHING to redeem yourself. Right now he's pretty much just a joke in my book (sorry to all the Sado fans out there... :) )

Gold Knight
January 19, 2007, 05:56 AM
I'd really like to see them all get to the Espada already.

But what I'm thinking is these battles are just letting us get to know their 'arrancar allies'... for example, with Ichigo's battle we learned more about Nell, with Ishida's battle we learned more about Pessha.

So I think Chad's battle will actually be pretty quick, and then we'll get to Renji's battle which will let us get to know the one that's with him right now.

grim jao
January 19, 2007, 08:41 AM
I'd really like to see them all get to the Espada already.

But what I'm thinking is these battles are just letting us get to know their 'arrancar allies'... for example, with Ichigo's battle we learned more about Nell, with Ishida's battle we learned more about Pessha.

So I think Chad's battle will actually be pretty quick, and then we'll get to Renji's battle which will let us get to know the one that's with him right now.
no way chads battle will be the best battle ever at least i hope so

gigantor21
January 19, 2007, 09:00 AM
no way chads battle will be the best battle ever at least i hope so

That'd be awesome. I don't see how Renji's fight would be all that interesting, since he doesn't have any new powers to show off (though it'd be nice if I were wrong), and that's all everyone but Ichigo's fights have done so far. So I'm anticipating Chad's fight more.

Ayah
January 19, 2007, 09:16 AM
Bleach 259 RAW is out! Please head to the Bleach 259 RTS (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=13501.0), if you haven't done so already.

sahugani
January 19, 2007, 09:27 AM
wow, its an actual shield. i really wanna see what it can do now

Jack Van Burace
January 19, 2007, 09:54 AM
Indeed! The whole Chad fight made me wanna see the translation too badly! ^^ I bet they discuss something about Sado's powers...

Dragonzair
January 19, 2007, 11:21 AM
Goddamn!

His arm looks like a hollow! :spaz Never got excited over Chad before. :spaz But I am. XD Can't wait to see the next chappie...

*screams happily over the fact that Chirucchi isn't dead*

juUnior
January 19, 2007, 01:14 PM
*screams happily over the fact that Chirucchi isn't dead*

Maybe, maybe, but also she has no power to fight, and that arrancar swho his blade.. In my opinion shes dead as it was with Dordoni, but a little different ..

Chapter really good, especially for some powers of Chad xD Now what i mean hollow powers. I'm even more alike to say, that he has powers similar to those of arrancars ^^ Can't wait for next ch. :D

Sharma
January 19, 2007, 02:15 PM
I noticed this when the power was being speculated over in the previous chapters.

Orihime is more Shinigami like in the way her powers work, and Chad is more hollow like in the form, his blasts from his arm are very reminiscent of Cero and are most likely quite a similar strength.

I think Ichigo's going to get a shock haha.

mtofu
January 19, 2007, 02:39 PM
i like chad and am looking forward to see what his powers all about. what bothers me is his arm looks kind of stupid. and why is it just his right arm? why cant he channel his power into his whole body?

Remus
January 19, 2007, 02:43 PM
i like chad and am looking forward to see what his powers all about. what bothers me is his arm looks kind of stupid. and why is it just his right arm? why cant he channel his power into his whole body?

We are not done yet with the manga are we ? We now know that he has the power of Giant or somewhat. Maybe he has more up his sleeve but it would be pathetic to show everything because this "Get Orihime back Arc" wont be the end of Bleach I suppose. They wont be able to kick Aizen's butt but I hope they get her back and Ichigo leaves with his kind in order to explore the limits of his newborn power.

grim jao
January 19, 2007, 05:00 PM
wait im not really sure what happened 2 Cirucci what did those hollows do to her after ishida left it was kinda of hard to make it out i kinda thought they were thier to kill her but im not sure

Silhouette
January 19, 2007, 07:45 PM
This chapter was very good.
Not only has Ishida gotten a powerful weapon from his dad but he seemed to also learn more about the anatomy of his enemy. I bet if Ishida keeps training under his dad he will become an Arrancar nightmare.

I wonder if the Seeleschnieder could run out of power?

Cirucci's scene was sad...fishided off by the execution squad..face down...and without having any powers. Looks like she was motivated by fear in her fight after all.

Sado san, ah were to begin?! the ones who have speculated that being in the HM will affect his power -assuming it was hallow based- were right...his powers may not be similar to Tsubaki after all >.>;. His arm turned into a shield with scary looking teeth/fangs. Nothing says back off like that!! but the ex Espada hasn't released yet.

If Sado has been attacking by a shield all this time, shouldn't that mean his other arm should evolve into a weapon?
I wonder if his right arm's final form will help increase his speed, becasue without speed he can't even land a hit on his opponent?!

Gold Knight
January 19, 2007, 08:20 PM
I did like this chapter. Much better. Maybe it's because as opposed to seeing Ichigo and Ishida in action, which is kinda old hat at this point, Chad really hasn't had that big a spotlight. So, I'm hoping that this is it. I still think it will be a rather quick fight but if not, I wouldn't mind.

His shield does seem like a Hollow-made power. I'm thinking we'll hear about it next chapter - maybe flashbacks to what Urahara was saying while Chad was training against Renji.

And DZ, I think Chirucchi was killed by these executioners in the same matter Dordoni was, sorry to say...

neomaster121
January 19, 2007, 08:30 PM
Don't know if this has been mentioned but i just wanna say. From what chad said in this chapter about his powers getting stronger. It's surely made me think thats Chads powers are based around hollow abilitys. I still think he might have a bankai form and im guessing that the new arm is his shiki form. I think chads gonna have more surprises in next weeks chapter

kyubisharingan
January 19, 2007, 09:07 PM
CHAD IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait to see his new moves wit dat arm!

grim jao
January 19, 2007, 09:14 PM
CHAD IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait to see his new moves wit dat arm!
yea me 2 but i totaly didnt see a sheild coming though but thats what you got to love about tite he's so unpredictable with the charaters

Gold Knight
January 19, 2007, 09:49 PM
Well, it kinda makes sense. Ichigo's the sword. Ishida's the bow. Chad does help out as the "shield" of the group, and I always saw him as a protector more than an aggressor anyway.

Fortisdiablos
January 19, 2007, 10:41 PM
Well, it kinda makes sense. Ichigo's the sword. Ishida's the bow. Chad does help out as the "shield" of the group, and I always saw him as a protector more than an aggressor anyway.

And Orihime is the healer? Or do you think here powers will eventually be refined into some kind of weapon (tsubaki seems pretty shitty as of now).

grim jao
January 19, 2007, 11:53 PM

i dont care what you say theres like so no way anyone would have seen him growing a shield out of his arm i think most people believed he would get more body armor
but your right a shield does fit chads personality

renrutal
January 20, 2007, 12:53 AM
Yet another shonen character powering up to a hidden "true form".

That was cool... 16 years ago.

------
I wish Cirucci lived on after this chapter, she's an interesting character.

fluke32
January 20, 2007, 06:41 AM
Damn, I think I saw something like Chad's Arm Shield in a Mecha Series before, but I just can't quite remember which one... The more I see of Chad's Arm, all the more I'm convinced that his power is from Hollow... I mean, just look at it! It's B&W and it has some sort of mask on that freakin' shield!

Jack Van Burace
January 20, 2007, 09:51 AM
Maybe it isn't black and white, we didn't see it in color yet... I though of him beeing a demon inside a human body, like, he was born in the wrong world? Ok, that's too much wondering ^^

grim jao
January 20, 2007, 12:32 PM
Yet another shonen character powering up to a hidden "true form".

That was cool... 16 years ago.

------
I wish Cirucci lived on after this chapter, she's an interesting character.

and in my book its still cool so back off man, i mean what did you expect for tite to just leave them as weaklings come on

sahugani
January 20, 2007, 01:17 PM
i'm happier with the shield than if it was full body armor. first of all the armor was too expected. also, it shows that while his abilities may be more hollow natured, he is not the same as them. if it was full body armor, it would be directly similar to an arrancar release where their whole body changes. by turning his arm into a shield, it makes it feel a bit more like a zanpakuto release in that his arm takes the form of a legitimate weapon. the offensive capabilities of this new arm must be astounding, not to mention the defensive capabilities implied by the fact that is a shield

also, it makes me wonder if Chad will start a new race of spiritually aware humans like the quincy that use armor/shields to fight hollow

Jack Van Burace
January 20, 2007, 02:42 PM
i'm happier with the shield than if it was full body armor. first of all the armor was too expected. also, it shows that while his abilities may be more hollow natured, he is not the same as them. if it was full body armor, it would be directly similar to an arrancar release where their whole body changes. by turning his arm into a shield, it makes it feel a bit more like a zanpakuto release in that his arm takes the form of a legitimate weapon. the offensive capabilities of this new arm must be astounding, not to mention the defensive capabilities implied by the fact that is a shield

also, it makes me wonder if Chad will start a new race of spiritually aware humans like the quincy that use armor/shields to fight hollow

Maybe he's always been, a clan unknown and unmntioned so far, and he inherited it from his grandpa(?).

Koen
January 20, 2007, 06:20 PM
I think the purpose of this arc, is to show how strong earthlings can be. They have hidden powers, and I am sure it is not certainly everything we have seen. I would be not suprised to see more of sado and ishida later on. I like how kubo is changing the powers. Especially sado his arm is better, now he can defense but he'll still have to do something about those fist reiatsu attacks.

What I am wondering: why are those defeated arrancar always are laughing when dead squad wants to kill them.

Zolo
January 21, 2007, 07:31 PM
Meh.. A warriors happiness? I really like what Kubo is doing. Nice character development.

deathshadow25
January 23, 2007, 10:20 PM
character development is good I agree. O was thinking maybe that mouth will be used to swallow reiatsu and shoot it back out.

ChristopherE
January 25, 2007, 04:57 PM
Wanna know what I realized? The spirit particles in Hueco Monde are greater than in Soul Society. If Chads power is increased by a load, what about Ichigo's? He may be able to maintain his hollow form for a much greater time.

deathshadow25
January 26, 2007, 02:09 AM
that is an interesting idea, but I'm not sure where you gt that info my brain doesn't work too good too late at night.

You may be right. Nobody has used any of their powers for a prolonged period of time so I guess they really haven't realized that. That would suck though cause everytime they go to a spiritual plane they would get this unlimited source of energy. I really don't think thats fair.