PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Fairy Tail 246 Discussion

ghostexiled
July 29, 2011, 11:25 PM
This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail!

And remember: NO SPAM, NO FLAME, AND NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks.

* Please do not post babelfish/google translations.
For the most part they are just confusing and wrong. So feel free to do them for your own benefit, but don't post them here.

* Spoiler sources must be publicly open.
Links to sources where registration is mandatory are not allowed. You may, however, copy and paste or post images from such a source using the format shown below.

* Please post your spoilers in a synoptic manner.
A spoiler post can be made synoptic.

Take this (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/../forums/showpost.php?p=1294290&postcount=2) as an example of a synoptic spoiler post.

All the codes may look confusing but you'll learn fast and once you get it, it'll be an enjoyment for all.

So how do we work?

Step 1: Copy and paste this into your post:

Verification: fake / pending / confirmed
Source: (fill in the website etc where you found the spoiler)
Credits: (fill in the original poster of the spoiler)

Your spoiler here!

Step 2: Modify to fit your spoiler
[fieldset=spoiler script / spoiler pictures / spoiler translation]
Delete whichever does not apply to your spoiler. E.g. If you are posting a spoiler translation, delete the other two.

Verification: fake / pending / confirmed
Once again, delete whichever does not apply to your spoiler. E.g. if you are posting a confirmed spoiler, leave confirmed and delete the other two. If you are unsure, just use pending.

* Please do not image tag the complete chapter
It is okay to image tag some pages of the chapter. Keep it at a minimum (3 pages at most), as soon as you have more: direct link it. The spoiler thread isn't meant to host a scanlation.

* Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out
Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.

You can discuss the current chapter here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/71658-Fairy-Tail-245-Spoiler-Thread) and find translations here (http://mangahelpers.com/m/fairy-tail/translations/).

The chapter is scheduled for a Any time between 00:01 Sunday and 23:59 Tuesday release. (by Mangastream) If it shows up before... then great!! If not... then please be patient and do not start posting comments asking where the chapter is. Those comments will be deleted.

For future chapter providers... please do not create a new thread for its release. Post it in this Spoiler thread or PM me if it is closed so that I can open it.

LoS
August 14, 2011, 04:14 AM
It has been one incredibly long and grueling wait, but we can finally say that the chapter is here. English Scanlation credit to Mangastream (http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/16569757/1)

wow, that has got to be my longest link caption yet hahah

Faust Lim
August 14, 2011, 04:21 AM
well, once again ft is in deep shit...i guess zeref will probably save them.

shuha27
August 14, 2011, 04:21 AM
Okay all I have to say is thank god Hades wasn't defeated. For a quick second I thought he was a goner.

I found the chapter pretty okay I guess. Can't wait for next week now XD
I wonder how they are going to defeat him now, I really hope they just get defeated once and he comes back later on in the manga.

saya1987
August 14, 2011, 04:22 AM
It's an average chapter but at least I know what Hades meant that all of them were at the devil's eye several chapters back. Can't wait for next week's chapter. Now that Natsu is down, I'm hoping the rest will have some action, especially lucy, gray, zeref!

as for CRACK stuff, may be the cats have found a dragon! Just kidding!

The way Hades was beaten up...well, he looked so not cool and frugly.

Ifrit
August 14, 2011, 04:26 AM
I guess some of you guys were right..there is more than just a power source in this ship to prevent it form moving. It's killing me to find out what that is.

Zeref.....now make ur move please....looking forward to see Zeref Next Chapter.

LoS
August 14, 2011, 04:30 AM
as for CRACK stuff, may be the cats have found a dragon! Just kidding!

Hahah, I wanted others to reply to the thread first before I tossed out that idea. Cheers, you and I both though the same thing. I was thinking to myself, hmmm who better to come across a chained up dragon than the cats who themselves share a connection with dragon slayers. The dragon would probably not only power the ship but might have living link magic connected to hades. It would explain his rejuvenation/extremely long life span, and his immense magical power.

The backstory if the above is true is quite amazing. We would be left wondering just how did he defeat/capture a dragon, and how far are his limits with such a huge storage of magical power at his disposal.

Darjaille
August 14, 2011, 04:38 AM
It went exactly as I thought it will.. Natsu makes his omgawesome move, Hades gets direct hit... Cats find something on the ship, Hades gets up and they are screwed.

Buut, when I read it, I thought that it's pretty good and intense, so I don't know why, but I liked this chapter more I think I should :D
Haha and NatsuLucy was there for me :vbunny I guess that is one of reasons why I liked it:toc
Cats were cute again, lol @ Happy "no reason in particular" XD

I'm waiting for next chapter, thank God Zeref will appear I'm sure :D

Ero-Sanji
August 14, 2011, 04:44 AM
Finally some shounen manga and it was pretty well done, to be honest. Not only did Hades survive what none has before, but he also is steadily becoming stronger by the abyss of magic thingy. Then there's the super cliffhanger regarding the cats and their recent discovery. The interesting part is that Happy said it's alive, as in it should have been dead, normally. Whether it's a dragon or not I guess it's bound to Hades' power and discovery of the source of magic.

There might even be a connection to Zeref's return and this creature.

HaiSuShi
August 14, 2011, 04:48 AM
@ saya1987, LoS
Very good idea, I definitely like it. This could provide a way of defeating Hades because freeing the dragon would most likely cancel the link between it and Hades, although that isn't guaranteed to work. It would also reinforce the importance of Dragons in FT.

Prediction: It's time for Zeref to show up and show us what 'Acnologia' is all about. My idea is that it relates to the essence of magic and how Hades discovered it.

Edit:@ Darjaille
I thought the miniflashbacks of the injured guildmembers during Natsus beatdown on Hades made it quite intense, so maybe this was the reason you enjoyed it particularly.

Darjaille
August 14, 2011, 05:04 AM
Well Hades' chains could hold dragon down as he expected to catch Natsu with it -> but dragon slayers are meant to be stronger than dragons + Natsu had power of both fire and lightning, so he tore them apart.

Yes yes, very good theory.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's black dragon. and if Zeref is DS and his dragon really is black one, Hades' plan may be to link Zeref to black dragon. Black dragon could actually be reason for Zeref's "evil" era. Once linked again, Zeref will be "unlocked"..
or not XD

Magnus
August 14, 2011, 05:16 AM
Zaraki Kenpachi, anyone?
I was thinking of saying the exact same thing but then I read your post.
Wasn't there also a character in Gajeel's guild (phantom something) who had the same habit of shutting his eyes in order to power up when he opens them ?

Apart from this, I am very glad Hades isn't defeated yet, he lives up to his hype.

wooticus
August 14, 2011, 05:23 AM
i'm really curious about what the cats have discovered. if the ship really has a dragon inside of it it shouldn't have been so easily torn in pieces by makarov earlier on.

But on the other side it would totally make sense. There has to be a reason for lost magic getting lost to begin with. Maybe all of those kin had their lost magic powers based on something imprisoned in the ship.
To be honest hades is too strong to have those kind of powers on his own. He had totally shaken the fairy tail universe by practically being stronger than anything else together.

And finally it's the perfect explanation for the last picture charley foresaw. natsu crying. i already suspected weeks ago that those tears of natsu are not tears of losing a friend in battle, but tears of getting to know something about igneel. So the imprisoned one in this dragon has to be a dragon. Maybe the black one (doubt that), maybe it's igneel himself, maybe gajeels? GH empowered by metallicana would explain why he sucked so hard in this arc and was taken out early. I doubt it will be igneel, that would be too early. But Natsu will get to know about Igneels' doings.

It could also be lucys mother? How freaky would that be.

All in all i guess we're getting the answer next week or the week after. I don't think the hades fight can be dragged much more, FT is down and he will probably spend a few pages explaining his abyss power to them. This will give the cats the time to shine.

So right when casting his hax magic hades will lose his power, caprico will self summon himself for lucy and she will finish hades off! Would be a funny ending.

The most epic one would be makarov reappearing giving hades the last blow but i don't think he is capable of fighting.

We might also still get the chance to see what Fairy Glitter could do.. Can't wait for next week

Kuzumikun
August 14, 2011, 06:21 AM
Okay chapter :] so glad Hades didn't go down yet! The ship does carry his power source.
Can't wait for next chapter to see what it was!
Oh btw (yes I'm going to ramble about LucyxNatsu) Lucy saves Natsu from falling :]<3

tobeulp
August 14, 2011, 06:24 AM
Actually just discard the first 8-12 pages of this chapter then we will get an awesome chapter... The chapter left many interesting questions on the last couple of pages the first pages are such a bore but the last couple of pages are A+.... Does this mean Fairy Tail is back on track?! ^^... I hope no more BS Nakama power up next chapter so I/We could expect an awesome chapter next week ^^

dirtywork
August 14, 2011, 07:04 AM
So this is the end of Fairies huh Zeref is the one who can defeat Hades i thought next chapter will be "Acnalogia vs Devil's eye" Hades is sure an old hag that got this kind of powerful truimp card

pirateninjahunter
August 14, 2011, 07:18 AM
Now we know why Hades needs to fight close to his ship. Because his power source is in the ship. I believe that Hades is a mage that knows many incredible techniques, but the problem is that each one of those techniques require a humongous amount of magic. Now, since he has a power source close by he is able to use those incredible techniques many times.

I wonder if Devil's eye is a lost magic. We need to understand that the only reason Hades is showing the Devil's eye technique is because he wants to reward FT for their effort. Normally he would not even need to use it to terminate them.

Nike Takeuchi
August 14, 2011, 07:26 AM
Hades!! ur not defeated!! Hurray:) + XD !!
it 's really been quite awhile since the last chapter was released...
can't wait to see what Hades found these many years/what Happy and Co. spotted on the ship~

anyways, i still think that both Laxus and Hades are "kind of" disappointing in these couple of chapters...
Hades (though still being strong and not really harmed at all) always overly reacted when FT members fight him, which "downgraded" this strongest villain yet in the manga.
Laxus on the other hand, i just find that kicking Hades' ass for half a chapter then transfering his lightening magic to Natsu is just awkward, weird and unnecessary.

Laxus is my favorite male character in the manga, and to be honest Hades is quite a fearful boss, this arc really has potential(not saying that it's a bad arc) and we seen both amazing and disappointing scene...really look forward to the end of this arc!!
Zeref's showtime coming up!? Fairy Tail is GREAT~

jupzter
August 14, 2011, 07:36 AM
Wow! before the last 2-3 pages I was thinking Is it really over thank god its not... Hades really is one powerful mage... A healthy Makarov wont even stand a chance against him although there's some kind of secret behind his magic inside the ship i wonder what it is...

1337 haxor
August 14, 2011, 08:04 AM
Dear lord, I haven't seen a villain that broken since Aizen. Hurray!

I am with those that say Hades is using a dragon or something like that to power himself up and prolong his life.

One thing is a given, he is indeed using an external power source, if you stop and think Grimmoire Heart is the only guild in FT world that was shown using a mobile headquarters.

No only that but Hades not taking damage despite himself admitting he took could only mean that it is being transferred to somewhere or someone else.

The power source of the ship being a dragon would make perfect sense, just like Gildartz said a mage no matter how strong could not possibly compare to a dragon and that would make the friendship power of FT useless at their current level.

My personal guess is that Hades somehow formed a contract with the lightning dragon.

That would explain how Laxus could tank and overpower Hades as well as Natsu being able to eat thunder.

If Hades managed to trick and imprison the lightning dragon then he would have gained a vast amount of knowledge and power from the ancient being, that would explain how he taught the seven kin their magic and why it is so dangerous.

Lost magic is the sort of magic not meant to be known by humans, it was supposed to be used by beings of much greater magical power which would hardly run out of energy and feel the side effects.

Also, if the power source of Grimmoire heart is the lightning dragon then that would also explain why did the seven kin gradually lost ground to FT and were ultimately defeated.

While powerful, they were unknowingly drifting appart from their area of influence (lightning dragon's magical aura) and entering into a hostile realm of magic (Tenrou Tree and Mavis).

In a nutshell this arc was a battle between two realms of magic, the one brought by Mavis and Tenrou (Fairies) and the one brought by the lightning dragon beast (Demon's).

In essence the driving force behind each realm made it impossible for the opposing faction to triumph over the other.

exacta
August 14, 2011, 08:24 AM
This chapter was awesome simply because Hades didn't lose. If he did and that was the end of it, that would've been awful......Natsu's lightning fire attacks did look flashy, but the whole concept is still stupid and nonsensical. Thank god Hades tanked that. Can't wait to see him use his Devil's Eye, sounds so badass. The cats finding something is very interesting too.

I guess Hades' likes to pretend he's screwed when taking "damage" from weaker opponents.......what a troll lol.

k-dom
August 14, 2011, 08:32 AM
I like how Mashima made an Ivankov pattern chapter :
I wrote a power up chapter, I wrote a power up chapter like always, I wrote a crazy power up chapter... I DID NOT

And thanks for the Dragon theory, that's a really nice idea. I guess whatever is in this room it's probably the only chance for Fairy tail now

kakashidad
August 14, 2011, 08:38 AM
Awesome issue!!,i've no complains whatsoever.The boost Natsu received from luxus.Was still not
enough to deal with this monster of a foe.What could possible happen now to change the course
of events brewing Zeref anyone?...I mean the entire guild have given it their best shot,and in
some cases.More than once.What's left? all the battered guild remnants to stage a group hug?lol.

I can't logically see another outcome..unless!Happy,lily and charlie release whatever they've found.
It's about time those pussy lol did something of note.They are afterall members of fairytail.Again
loved this issue to the bones..I suppose all you guys that were moaning in the last issue.Are having
to dig deep into a big piece of HUMBLE PIE....it's never over til it's over.A lesson that should be strictly adhered too...don't you think now? :D

1337 haxor
August 14, 2011, 08:55 AM
I like how Mashima made an Ivankov pattern chapter :
I wrote a power up chapter, I wrote a power up chapter like always, I wrote a crazy power up chapter... I DID NOT

And thanks for the Dragon theory, that's a really nice idea. I guess whatever is in this room it's probably the only chance for Fairy tail now

Maybe the lightning dragon was a friend of Purehito, he trusted him deeply before he slip to the darkness and let his guard down so Hades sealed him and forced him to concede his magic.

If the lightning dragon was a huge friend of FT that would explain where did Ivan got the lacrima he implanted on Laxus.

Maybe that's how this arc will end, the cats free the lightning dragon and he smack down Hades in revenge for being fooled and made prisioner.

Just imagine the scene:

Everyone is down under the Abyss of Darkness, they already accepted their impending fate but at least they will be together in the end.

Hades is laughting maniacally as he prepares to finish them off but then...

Happy:
-You there leave my friends alone!

Natsu:
-Happy?!

You are no match for this guy, go away and save yourself!

Happy:
-I came here to save you!

Hades:
-GWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The last hope of Fairy Tail is a cat?
GWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What can you little thing do against me?

Dragon bursts through the wall followed by Charle and Pantherlily.

Lightning Dragon:
-PUREHITO!!!

Hades:
-0_0

Everyone:
-It's a dragon?! 0_0

Happy:
-:dancin

Rarhyx
August 14, 2011, 09:47 AM
this chapter was so predictable...
only thing that surprised me is that eye of the devil.
zeref
or what the cats discovered.
maybe what they discovered can also be hades trump card that even zeref can't do a shit about

sarutobi_sensei
August 14, 2011, 09:48 AM
Nice attacks, loved the punch with Fire Dragon and then the Lightning hit him :)

Chapter was awesome, I wonder what did Happy find ??? Something that will change the course of battle? Probably! :D

Lol @ Lily going aginst Charle's behind xD He was like: OMG!?

And I loved even more the fact that Hades didn't lose to Natsu :D

Next up is Zeref entering the ship :D

luffyg2
August 14, 2011, 09:58 AM
Glad that Hades did not get beaten by a power up Natsu like most other villain where... I really want to see what will happen of Fairy Tail now that Hades grown more powerful...maybe Zeref will save the day.. wondering what is that thing that Happy found too

ShoobyDooBop
August 14, 2011, 10:16 AM
Damn!!! Thanks!!! Hades didn't lose to Natsu's asspull. I'm so glad! Even so, I don't see Hades as that BA anymore because of his face expressions.
Now, what is the thing inside the ship? I like the dragon theory.

ErosVp
August 14, 2011, 12:29 PM
Great chapter! With this the arc is saved, and is the best arc so far again!

The Dragon theory inside the ship is good! But the lighting dragon theory is a huge guess, because it was never mentioned if existed a lighting dragon nor that the lacrima was of a Dragon! Cobra had poison lacrima and didn't even believed in dragons..

ca12nag3
August 14, 2011, 12:56 PM
There is no mention of any dragon typ other then the fire/steel(iron)/wind/black and dragonking. Also a Lachrima dragonslayer is said to be a fake (created) dragonslayer. So how would there be a lightning dragon? Also to add to it Laxus has always been shown as a lightning mage. As a kid he had the yellow t shirt etc. So id say the element is his own and the dragonslayer magic is added with the lachrima.

Just like how you got fire mages. But Natsu is a fire-dragonslayer mage.

The dragontheory is possible, but could also be the black dragon? ^^ At least that one has been mentioned 2 arcs before.

Kazu-Sama
August 14, 2011, 01:01 PM
To everyone saying it's down to Zeref or the Cats to save the day... Fairy Glitter? Why does nobody remember the whole 'Fairy Glitter' thing, and rely on Luxus/Zeref/Cats/Asspulls to save the day?

Plus, the Fire/Thunder dragon roar was fairly noticable. If Fried and Cana and co noticed that, they may go investigate. If that attack was from Natsu and co, the options are Hades is dead - they win - or Hades survived - the guys there aren't strong enough, they need backup - so yeah...

llamapie
August 14, 2011, 01:22 PM
Called it. His vitality is directly related to the ship. :p Up to the cats now.

Sollum
August 14, 2011, 01:37 PM
Nice chapter.

I hope that what cats discovered ain't some morbid mass of flesh with one huge eye blinking around.

Or maybe its some sort of demon without an eye =? Like, Hades stole and eye from him and now keeps it confined for magical power, and uses his left eye as medium.

Vaste Lorde
August 14, 2011, 02:31 PM
Or it could be a dragon being confined. Last I checked, dragons had incredible magic power, if there was a way to extract all that magic power. The dragons disappearance, zeref all fit that description, I'm sure there was a great reason as to way they vanished.

I'm positive it had to do with their magic power and war.

Askia32
August 14, 2011, 03:20 PM
Called it. His vitality is directly related to the ship. :p Up to the cats now.

I hope not. Besides happy, the cats are annoying and get too much screen time since the Edolas arc.

pirateninjahunter
August 14, 2011, 03:34 PM
Guys, I think I know what is up with the Fairy Tail Universe. People are talking about Hades using Dragon's as source of magic, that made me think about something. Maybe it will be clarified in the next chapters.

I believe that long ago there was no magic, but there were dragons. What happened is that humans started using the dragon's as source of magic. They killed or imprisoned the dragon's somewhere.

ScottH87
August 14, 2011, 03:44 PM
I really don't think its going to be a dragon. My guess would be its part of Hades, his heart probably, linked up to lachrima that still keep him alive despite taking the roar of the lightning flame dragon in the face.

My guess is that Hades will tell all about his magic, his true intensions with zeref and how his mother never loved him and just when he's about to burst out the cannons on natsu and co zeref shows up. End of chapter.

The week after that we'll find out what the cats actually saw and a mini skirmish between hades and zeref before Hades get powered down and his forced to crack out his super secret lost magic that he's never had to use before.

meepers4982
August 14, 2011, 04:50 PM
I really don't think its going to be a dragon. My guess would be its part of Hades, his heart probably, linked up to lachrima that still keep him alive despite taking the roar of the lightning flame dragon in the face.

My guess is that Hades will tell all about his magic, his true intensions with zeref and how his mother never loved him and just when he's about to burst out the cannons on natsu and co zeref shows up. End of chapter.

The week after that we'll find out what the cats actually saw and a mini skirmish between hades and zeref before Hades get powered down and his forced to crack out his super secret lost magic that he's never had to use before.

yeahh that seems plausible but i dont think the cats saw the fight they said that "'its' alive" which i think their reffering to the ship. Hades keeps on healing despite recieving a lot of damage (yes i know its natsu and laxus and blah blah blah but lets face it their attacks were very strong). I like how the cats discovered it but i hope someone comes and destroys it for them because i doubt they will be able to do so themselves. I liked this chapter a lot actually, it makes me want to see what happens next chapter, and i have to say this is one of the longer arcs of fairytail (much longer)

Aikidoka
August 14, 2011, 05:21 PM
I for one like that the cats are getting this screentime. Ever since Eligor (and the recent Edolas arc), I always felt like Happy and the cats never did much. It's nice that they're actually doing something other than standing around and commenting on the battle.

+1 for Hades surviving Natsu's cliche obligatory-power-up-per-arc. -1 for Fairy Tail using this enough so that it was actually a surprise that Natsu's obligatory power up didn't end the arc right there. So...average chapter for me.

1337 haxor
August 14, 2011, 05:29 PM
There is no mention of any dragon typ other then the fire/steel(iron)/wind/black and dragonking. Also a Lachrima dragonslayer is said to be a fake (created) dragonslayer. So how would there be a lightning dragon? Also to add to it Laxus has always been shown as a lightning mage. As a kid he had the yellow t shirt etc. So id say the element is his own and the dragonslayer magic is added with the lachrima.

Just like how you got fire mages. But Natsu is a fire-dragonslayer mage.

The dragontheory is possible, but could also be the black dragon? ^^ At least that one has been mentioned 2 arcs before.

Does the final consumer knows about the whole chain involved in the product's creation?

In my opinion the dragon lacrima is bathed in the magic of one of the dragon's and hence how it gains it's attributes.

It used to be a gift of honor to those who paid an important service to the dragon but when the dragon's dissapeared all remaining lacrima became top notch black market items.

Real dragon slayers on the other hand are probably part dragon in their constitution rather than using a dragon enhanced artifact to simulate dragon abilities.

Also the exhistence of a fake dragon slayer does not imply in the lack of a real dragon of that element.

Between the Black Dragon and the Lightning Dragon I would pick the later because the black one trashed Gildartz some six months ago and I am pretty sure that Hades have been ridiculously powerful for a very long time.

Other than a dragon we could discover that Hades is like Pain, his true self is a decrepid husk while an almighty faux body can tank every damn nuke they throw at it.

This would be very useful against Zeref, I mean if faux Hades is simply immortal then death magic wouldn't do crap on it.

Anyway the revelation should come in the next two chapters as this fight have began to fell dragged.

Next chapter will be about Hades mindfucking the defeated Fairy Tail with his brand new Magekyo Sharingan until the cats mess up with his power source.

Zehahaha
August 14, 2011, 07:06 PM
To everyone saying it's down to Zeref or the Cats to save the day... Fairy Glitter? Why does nobody remember the whole 'Fairy Glitter' thing, and rely on Luxus/Zeref/Cats/Asspulls to save the day?

Plus, the Fire/Thunder dragon roar was fairly noticable. If Fried and Cana and co noticed that, they may go investigate. If that attack was from Natsu and co, the options are Hades is dead - they win - or Hades survived - the guys there aren't strong enough, they need backup - so yeah...

Blue Note doesn't agree with you.
If it did nothing to him, no way it would harm Hades as he is right now.

MechR
August 14, 2011, 07:09 PM
He should have had sharingan there.

No, seriously, I'm getting a bit sick of this cliche. What was the last time that eyepatch covered just a missing eye?With Hades it'd make less sense to just be missing, since he could've gotten an artificial eye from Porlyusica years ago if he wanted one.

kidopitz27
August 14, 2011, 08:16 PM
is it me or FT's chapter is like repeating again and again

FT attacked hades(they look bad-ass) >>> Hades said its just a warm up and pawn FT>>>> LAXUS arrives Pawns Hades >>>>> Hades pawns LAXUS >>>>> Laxus give Natsu powers and pawns hades >>>>>>> Hades powers up and he will pawn FT >>>>>>> ?????????

so whats next all of FT's combined powers and give it to natsu?

Minato-sama
August 14, 2011, 08:47 PM
is it me or FT's chapter is like repeating again and again

FT attacked hades(they look bad-ass) >>> Hades said its just a warm up and pawn FT>>>> LAXUS arrives Pawns Hades >>>>> Hades pawns LAXUS >>>>> Laxus give Natsu powers and pawns hades >>>>>>> Hades powers up and he will pawn FT >>>>>>> ?????????

so whats next all of FT's combined powers and give it to natsu?

Not likely since everybody used up all there magic, they shouldn' have any magic left to give to Natsu. Plus Natsu should felt the side-effect when he absorb/eat the lightning like he did when he ate etherion.

LnDRash
August 15, 2011, 12:54 AM
Ouh yeah... I smell some all-devouring grossly mutated blob of flesh incomming! There simply can't be an Anime or Manga without at least one of those at some point.

ghostexiled
August 15, 2011, 01:25 AM
Quite happy with this chapter! :)

A great chapter that allowed just about everyone to be correct in their predictions... Natsu OMG! owns but Hades still has his trump card. :D

I agree that the power source for Hades/Ship would probably be a dragon. The only problem with that is back when Makrov destroyed the ship and Ultear repaired it. You would think that if it was a dragon (living thing) that the dragon may have been hurt... unless these dragons are just completely maxed out and invisible to anything that is not a DS magic.

I still stand behind that Zeref may not be the big bad evil wizard he has been chalked up to be... his current self is aware of who he is and what he can do...

Guys please don't post how it is so 'cliche' for Hades to have a power under his patch... just like every other character in other mangas. There really is no point in a statement like that and it also falls under you spoiling other mangas for members that have not read those series when you start naming characters that have similar powers.

You're more than welcomed to state that you are not happy with it, but don't compare the reasons to other mangas.

Ifrit
August 15, 2011, 02:22 AM
I also like the idea of a dragon on the ship. But Makarov almost destroyed the ship....don't u think that gave the dragon inside it a split seconds to escape ? Lighting Dragon ( No I don't see it ). Black Dragon Maybe it make sense Zeref Dragon..Zeref is a dragon slayer.

But again despite the ship it's said to be big...I don't think there is dragon inside it...but the idea is interesting I hope it comes true. I think the thing Happy saw is just a monster or something that possessed HADES while he was on his journey searching for source of magic.

Now The dragons is said to be the guardian for the source of magic right ? they are not the source of magic. but for some reason they decided to train humans to protect it and disappear.

HADES said he has all the keys to awake Zeref. the thing happy saw must be related to that. We still don't know what he meant by "keys".

elitefox
August 15, 2011, 04:02 AM
There is one thing I like him to eat... hades... if he just ate the guy then he'll be able to get hades magic powers :^_^

swordsaintscoot
August 15, 2011, 08:12 AM
I'd lol if it is a 'damage transferrance' magic or something like that, and that the reason natsu cries is because he killed a dragon with his OP Lightning Fire Dragon Roar. Hits Hades > transfers to dragon > dragon dies.

matzik1212
August 17, 2011, 04:19 AM
hmm i think if what happy saw down there is a dragon then maybe that's what's been powering hades and the only way to defeat him would be to defeat the dragon or to free it though i still have doubts about that thing being a dragon ..... looking at happy and the other cats faces i think it has to be something more scary

Ifrit
August 18, 2011, 12:19 PM
I really can't wait till...Saturday...sigh....you guys still talking about a dragon the title for next chapter is not that close for a dragon...unless

So Close By : Is for Natsu to be so close from Igneel without knowing it...( but I don't think Igneel Is on the Ship. I don't actually think there is a dragon on the ship)

So Close By : Master last moments in the series come back to finish everything and ask every1 to take Luxus away, and leave it to him. 3 great magic of Fairy Tail...only 2 was shown....Makarov might have something else other than Fairy Law.

So Close By : Zeref getting closer and closer to finish everything.

So Close By: Lucy is close from Natsu...I still don't know what she meant she had a big role in this ARC ( Unless finding the grave that her big part). you guys don't forget what Lissana told Lucy before all this fight ( Natsu get stronger when his friends is close to him. I think there is more power up coming to Natsu

I don't think this will ever happen but : ICE SHELL FROM ULTEAR ??? ( doubt it will work on a monster like HADES ) unless it's an ICE SHELL from Ultear to the thing trapped in the room Happy saw to cut the power on HADES.

White Silver King
August 18, 2011, 03:34 PM
What if the Keys of Zeref are actually alive/people/person and he's using that to power the ship and his own power?

Ifrit
August 18, 2011, 04:46 PM
What if the Keys of Zeref are actually alive/people/person and he's using that to power the ship and his own power?

I don't think so...Happy starting with " It's Alive" it's like far from a normal thing to be a human or humans to give that kind of face to Lily,Charle and Happy.

despite all of us relying on Zeref showing. Mashima didn't give any hints or moves to prepare for this.

This is why I'm going with more power up to Natsu ( This Time Lucy has something to do with it ).

ULTEAR...Azuma said HADES trust her more than anyone...I don't think there is nothing HADES has that Ultear doesn't know about she met HADES since she was little girl...and she even told Meredy they should escape before HADES eye find them. so she even know about that detail.

pirateninjahunter
August 19, 2011, 07:06 AM
I don't think so...Happy starting with " It's Alive" it's like far from a normal thing to be a human or humans to give that kind of face to Lily,Charle and Happy.

despite all of us relying on Zeref showing. Mashima didn't give any hints or moves to prepare for this.

This is why I'm going with more power up to Natsu ( This Time Lucy has something to do with it ).

ULTEAR...Azuma said HADES trust her more than anyone...I don't think there is nothing HADES has that Ultear doesn't know about she met HADES since she was little girl...and she even told Meredy they should escape before HADES eye find them. so she even know about that detail.

That is true, she talked about his eye!!! Interesting!
I still think that Hades will be defeated in this arc.
Problem is that who else in the Fairy Tail universe will be left for fairy tail to defeat? because Hades seems to be the strongest of all mages.

Do you guys think that Gildartz will help them defeat Hades? Do you think Gildartz is capable of defeating Hades?

Lozmaster
August 19, 2011, 02:17 PM
Do you guys think that Gildartz will help them defeat Hades? Do you think Gildartz is capable of defeating Hades?

Right now, I don't think its a matter of strength or not. I feel that Hades isn't as powerful as he seems, not humanly anyway, because there is clearly something else keeping him alive, and it's quite likely its the same thing giving him this insane strength. We just need to wait and see what the exceeds found and for Panther lily to do something about it