PDA

View Full Version : Moshi Moshi!!

quaresma
July 30, 2011, 08:55 AM
Hello, I don't know if this is the right place to introduce myself but here i'am.. My name is Ruben Quaresma, i'm cousin of the famous football player Ricardo Quaresma and...nah! i'm joking, i'm not is cousin :D So, i like manga and anime, otherwise i wouldn't be here, i'm from, Portugal and its all i can say for now..

phio_chan
July 30, 2011, 09:36 AM
Irashai! (I hope I spelled it right. XD)
Welcome to MH! Don't worry, this is the right place to introduce yourself. Have a great stay here, I hope. :thumbs

So, what manga/anime genre do you like? Judging from your set, you like One Piece pretty much. XD

quaresma
July 30, 2011, 10:02 AM
Tks.. Yes, i'm OP fanatic :D I don't like every type of manga or anime, i don't like the ones with too many ecchi, moe and stuff like that..but the type i like the most are the ones that involve mafia, the last i read involving mafia was Sun-ken Rock, pretty awesome manga :D And as OP i like other shounens, KHR, Naruto, FT, Bleach (not so much..) Ao no Exorcist, Toriko, Deadman Wonderland, FMA (Awesome manga/anime) and many others.. I also like the manga named Vagabond, it's pretty cool, i also like that type of manga.. The animes i'm enjoying the most in the last months are Steins Gate, in my opinion the anime of the year, Usagi Drop, big surprise, Rin is so cute :D, Kaiji II.. I guess you can understand now, +/- what i like :D I like others but i'm not reminding of any of them now :P My english isn't very good but i'll try my best..Tks again..

PS: I think Irashai is spelled that way ;)

jorped
July 30, 2011, 10:06 AM
Nice to meet you Quaresma and good to see another Portuguese here :thumbs
Lol are you really cousin of Quaresma ? :zomg
Wait i just saw that isn't true :notrust
:p
My team is Porto and of all the Portuguese players, not counting Cristiano Rolnado, he is definitely one of the players that most natural talent have IMO, it sucks that lately he hasn't been able to show to us, what we expect from him.

What is your favourite manga and also character ?
And by the way welcome to MH, here you can really discuss about almost everything.
If you ever feel like it, visit Fun Forum, more specifically the "Last Person to Post Wins" :amuse

quaresma
July 30, 2011, 10:13 AM
Tks.. acho que podes falar em pt para mim :P ou se calhar não, dps os outros ficam naquela de não perceber nada e pensam que estamos a falar mal deles ou coisa assim :P

Well, speaking about football, the team from my heart is Benfica, but i'm not fanatic, i really enjoy watching the other teams playing as FCP, they give a hell of a show playing against Benfica, sometimes :D

I don't have a particular favourite character, but my favorite manga is OP, man i just love everything in it.. BTW this week OP complete 14 years old! :D

phio_chan
July 30, 2011, 10:14 AM
Tks.. Yes, i'm OP fanatic :D I don't like every type of manga or anime, i don't like the ones with too many ecchi, moe and stuff like that..but the type i like the most are the ones that involve mafia, the last i read involving mafia was Sun-ken Rock, pretty awesome manga :D And as OP i like other shounens, KHR, Naruto, FT, Bleach (not so much..) Ao no Exorcist, Toriko, Deadman Wonderland, FMA (Awesome manga/anime) and many others.. I also like the manga named Vagabond, it's pretty cool, i also like that type of manga.. The animes i'm enjoying the most in the last months are Steins Gate, in my opinion the anime of the year, Usagi Drop, big surprise, Rin is so cute :D, Kaiji II.. I guess you can understand now, +/- what i like :D I like others but i'm not reminding of any of them now :P My english isn't very good but i'll try my best..Tks again..

PS: I think Irashai is spelled that way ;)

Haha, no problem with your English. :)

Ah, Steins;Gate! I watched it as well. It gets pretty depressing lately, huh? =___= Feel free to drop your thoughts and theories on the series at Steins;Gate thread at "Otaku Theater" section. And Ao no Exorcist too, don't forget to check its section! ^__^ Those two are awesome series.
Hmm, from those titles, I think you like genre like adventure and action. True? XD I like them mostly as well. Fantasy adventures are my favorite.

If I consider reading manga and watching anime as hobbies, what are your other hobbies? :)

Charlie
July 30, 2011, 10:20 AM
Hello, I don't know if this is the right place to introduce myself but here i'am.. My name is Ruben Quaresma, i'm cousin of the famous football player Ricardo Quaresma and...nah! i'm joking, i'm not is cousin :D So, i like manga and anime, otherwise i wouldn't be here, i'm from, Portugal and its all i can say for now..

Welcome to mh quaresma~ :party

We have a lot of Portuguese members here.

Check out the fun forum I win threads, a few hangout there like Jorped, Farfalla, BBB banana.

quaresma
July 30, 2011, 10:21 AM
Okay! I'll give a check ;) Yes, that's the genre i like the most..

My other hobbies, hmm, playing football (when i say football i mean soccer, people may associate it with american football :P), playing video games, hanging around with friends, just normal stuff :D

The nick i usually use is ruben-kun but because of some thing i don't remember now, i couldn't use it this time here in MH :X

jorped
July 30, 2011, 10:22 AM
Tks.. acho que podes falar em pt para mim :P ou se calhar não, dps os outros ficam naquela de não perceber nada e pensam que estamos a falar mal deles ou coisa assim :P

Well, speaking about football, the team from my heart is Benfica, but i'm not fanatic, i really enjoy watching the other teams playing as FCP, they give a hell of a show playing against Benfica, sometimes :D

I don't have a particular favourite character, but my favorite manga is OP, man i just love everything in it.. BTW this week OP complete 14 years old! :D

Yeah é mesmo melhor falar em inglês, porque senão maior parte nao vai perceber o que estamos a dizer :p

I thought One Piece was a bit younger. Only left more 10 years :XD
Nice to see that you read Naruto. It's my favourite. I read most of the mangas you mentioned, and quite good to see that more people that read Deadman Wonderland. I think that this manga deserves more love :amuse

I am a bit fanatic sometimes when it comes to Porto, and manly because my dream when i was a child was to be a soccer player. Last year we sure did give a huge show against Benfica, but this year things are going to be different. It will definitely be more competitive, manly because Sporting seems to be much better, and on Benfica case though it lost important players like Coentrao, they have definitely better resources.

quaresma
July 30, 2011, 10:35 AM
@Charlie: Thanks, i'll give a check ;)

@Jorped: It's good to know that OP is only in the beggining of the 2nd half :D Let the series run another 14 years, or more :D DW anime was very disapointing but the manga is very amusing.. "Forum Otaku Portugal" Do you know this portuguese forum? Go take a look on it, and register if you want :D

Benfica potencial is very low without Coentão, Di Maria and Ramirez.. I haven't seen much of the new players but one that seemed to be a good player was Enzo Perez.. I don't think that things will be diferent to Porto this season, it's true that SCP is stronger but Porto holds the same players from the last season and they are excelent players.. :)

jorped
July 30, 2011, 10:47 AM
Never heard about that Forum. I will sure to give a look there :thumbs

And that's true, but some of Benfica new players have the potential to be very good ones. About Porto, i think that it's definitely the favourite, but in soccer we never know.

About DW i only watched the first episode. I always go for the manga, i don't know why but i prefer a lot more and i found it very interesting :amuse

quaresma
July 30, 2011, 10:59 AM
Never heard about that Forum. I will sure to give a look there :thumbs

And that's true, but some of Benfica new players have the potential to be very good ones. About Porto, i think that it's definitely the favourite, but in soccer we never know.

About DW i only watched the first episode. I always go for the manga, i don't know why but i prefer a lot more and i found it very interesting :amuse

If you register you'll may have to wait for the Admin to give the "ok", the forum doesn't accept automatically like MH :D

Yeah, we'll see how things gonna be this season..

I'm the opposite, i watch the anime, if i enjoy it, the next thing i do is read the manga, but cases like Vagabond e Sun-ken Rock are different, because they don't have a anime, it's a shame, but we can't do nothing about it.. :P

jorped
July 30, 2011, 11:05 AM
I'm the opposite, i watch the anime, if i enjoy it, the next thing i do is read the manga, but cases like Vagabond e Sun-ken Rock are different, because they don't have a anime, it's a shame, but we can't do nothing about it.. :P

I thought Vagabond had an anime, at least that's what i would expect. I actually read like 70 chapters of Vagabond, but it was when i started reading mangas, so i wasn't quite prepared for a manga like it on that time. I might try it soon, because the art is awesome.

I see that you like Vagabond, so i would recommend Vinland Saga :thumbs It's a very good Seinen, but unfortunately i think that it doesn't also have an anime :oh But check it anyway. The art is suburb and so are the characters and the story, so i am sure you will like it.

I have already heard some stuff about Sun-ken Rock but i still haven't read it. I will definitely try it soon :amuse

quaresma
July 30, 2011, 11:12 AM
Art and story, the both are great in Vagabond, and in Sun-ken Rock too, that's a manga i recomend ;) Vinland Saga, i've heard of it, i'm planning to read it in the future..

phio_chan
July 30, 2011, 12:01 PM
Okay! I'll give a check ;) Yes, that's the genre i like the most..

My other hobbies, hmm, playing football (when i say football i mean soccer, people may associate it with american football :P), playing video games, hanging around with friends, just normal stuff :D

The nick i usually use is ruben-kun but because of some thing i don't remember now, i couldn't use it this time here in MH :X

Ahaha, I see~ Sometimes I'm still confused with the term football and soccer as well, never really used to them. XD I wonder if you're an RPG fan.

About your user name, you can actually request to change your user name if you really want it. Check a thread called "New User Name Request Thread" at the Support & Feedback section. ^^

Do you read manhwa (Korean comics)? If you haven't, you really should give it a try. It's only lately that I read Korean series and they are pretty good too. Check titles like Noblesse or Tower of God if you want. :3

yukihime03
July 30, 2011, 12:47 PM
Irashai! (I hope I spelled it right. XD)

It's irasshai. *sigh*

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

Hi there quaresma!
I decided to drop off and give you a hearty welcome... (but then I got irked a little bit when I saw a "certain" misspelling.)

Anyway... Welcome to MH and I hope you'll be active around here...
I see that you like shounen and seinen...
I'm not a fan of One Piece though I read Bleach and I watch Ao no Exorcist. :)
Do you watch/read Fairy Tail?

quaresma
July 30, 2011, 04:27 PM
Ahaha, I see~ Sometimes I'm still confused with the term football and soccer as well, never really used to them. XD I wonder if you're an RPG fan.

About your user name, you can actually request to change your user name if you really want it. Check a thread called "New User Name Request Thread" at the Support & Feedback section. ^^

Do you read manhwa (Korean comics)? If you haven't, you really should give it a try. It's only lately that I read Korean series and they are pretty good too. Check titles like Noblesse or Tower of God if you want. :3

I don't dilike RPGs :D But i haven't played videogames since the beginning of the year, i don't have any console, all i have is a pc and it's getting old, so it can't run the newest games..

About my user name, i'm cool with it, but tks anyway :D

I don't read korean comics and i'm not intending to right now, i have a lot mangas that i need to catch up first.. :X

@yukihime03: haha, tks :D yes, i watch FT but i don't read the manga, but i'm intending to read it soon..

yukihime03
July 30, 2011, 11:57 PM
Oh great. I only watch the anime too though I don't have any intention to read the manga. How do you like it so far? :)

quaresma
July 31, 2011, 08:33 AM
Well, FT isn't a master piece, but I enjoy it a lot, the OST is awesome, one of my favorites, actually i'm listening some of the musics from that OST right now.. The Story isn't a master piece as well but i think is very entertaining, all the drama, comedy, action scenes, with the accompaniment of a great OST turns this anime into something really enjoyable.. :D

yukihime03
July 31, 2011, 09:05 AM
Ah. Great. I like some of the music too but so far I only like the songs in the first OST album. It is indeed very enjoyable. Maybe you can join in the Fairy Tail thread later... :)
You also watch Ao no Exorcist, right?

quaresma
July 31, 2011, 09:33 AM
Yes, and i read the manga too.. :D The 3rd vol of FT OST is my favourite..

Here! The mangas i'm reading and the ones i'm planning to read..

I'm reading:
Naruto
One Piece
Bleach
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Beelzebub
Bakuman
Gin no Saji
Vagabond (Hiatus)
Deadman Wonderland
Ao no Exorcist
Magico
Enigma
Sun-ken Rock
Toriko

Planning to read:
Fairy Tail
Berserk
Nurarihyon no Mago
Sanctuary
Vinland Saga
Giant Killing

Finished
FMA

phio_chan
July 31, 2011, 10:08 AM
It's irasshai. *sigh*

*sigh* I knew something was off.

I don't dilike RPGs :D But i haven't played videogames since the beginning of the year, i don't have any console, all i have is a pc and it's getting old, so it can't run the newest games..

About my user name, i'm cool with it, but tks anyway :D

I don't read korean comics and i'm not intending to right now, i have a lot mangas that i need to catch up first.. :X

Ah, I see. Did you play any other consoles before? If you want, I think you can download some emulators of old consoles (the ones I know are for GBA, NDS, PS1, and even PS2, but it must be very heavy). Should be lotsa cheaper that way. XD What kind of PC games are you playing?

And aww. I understand, though. If you'd like to try any manhwa, I'd say check Noblesse and Tower of God. They are nice series. :thumbs

quaresma
July 31, 2011, 10:20 AM
Yes, mega drive, and ps2, and ps3.. but none of those were mine.. :D I'm not playing any game in the moment, the only game installed in my pc is counter strike, and i just play it when my cousin visits me, he loves the game..lol

Tks for the advice, i'll give a check on those some day ;)

phio_chan
August 01, 2011, 08:58 AM
Counter Strike. Together with DotA here, those games seem to dominate the world of PC games. XD