PDA

View Full Version : Question Do you think Vegapunk will be a future nakama of SH Pirates?

khalina-an
August 22, 2011, 11:53 PM
Guys share your thoughts here!.Thanks..^_^

Samui
August 26, 2011, 12:20 PM
Why would he be?

kkck
August 26, 2011, 07:23 PM
The thought has crossed my mind but I kinda doubt it. he could easily be eccentric enough to be a strawhat but his apparent relationship to the revolutionaries through kuma makes me think he will have a different part to play. The strawhats have franky on their side so I really don't think they actually need vegapunk either.

Uriel
September 01, 2011, 02:53 PM
Well, I do think it's highly related to Revolutionary Army...But I don't know, seems that it may be too much. An allie could be, but I doubt He will become a Strawhat.

Quantized
September 02, 2011, 07:30 AM
Don't think so, although it's a fresh idea :)
Franky pretty much took the job in the crew that would equivalent to Vegapunk's speciality, less before the time skip, but now when he studied Vegapunk's profession and even surpassed him in one of his aspects suggest that the engineer/scientist spot is Franky's.

Although could see a true scientist join the crew, one that is less engineer. Could be pretty cool to see one fighting with chemicals and explosions etc. though, that's Usopp :p Guess they're pretty mixed in each others speciality but both lacking the real scientist.

It'll probably be something else that is important on the crew, like Jinbei would be a pretty strong ally in the waters, especially with so many devil fruit users on board :tem
Also he was sitting alone outside fishman island, it doesn't seem like he has much going on in his life at the moment.. I pretty much see Jinbei joining the Straw Hats :tem

RezzieThaRapper
September 05, 2011, 11:00 AM
I don't think he'll be a nakama...

Me personally, I hope Vegapunk and Dragon are having a personal battle at some point... The most dangerous minds attacking each other... instant awesome

Tonix
September 05, 2011, 07:05 PM
After Franky stole his blueprints and destroyed his old lab? At this point it seems like he will be an enemy of the Strawhats and possibly a rival/final boss for Franky.

chess4
September 05, 2011, 08:54 PM
I dont think that vegapunk is a "bad guy" he honored kuma's wish to protect the strawhats ship for 2 years. Also he tried to help his hometown by creating different inventions. I dont think he will be a nakama but i think he will be on good terms them. He probably will give them some useful inventions

Uriel
September 05, 2011, 10:41 PM
After Franky stole his blueprints and destroyed his old lab? At this point it seems like he will be an enemy of the Strawhats and possibly a rival/final boss for Franky.
I don't know why, but I've the feeling He wanted his lab to be destroyed.

Shojin
September 09, 2011, 06:49 AM
I highly doubt that will happen.