PDA

View Full Version : Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 3

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
December 31, 2006, 11:58 PM
After 100 pages of replies in The Hangout Thread v.2... Behold!!! I present The Hangout Thread v.3. :D
What a great way to start 2007. With a new Hangout Thread, I hope there will be more members active here, there and everywhere in MH.
So, make yourself at home and have a great time in MangaHelpers! :D

destinator
December 31, 2006, 11:59 PM
haha cool :D happy new year
and really a nice start with a new hang out thread :D

dont party too much people :D

Ayah
January 01, 2007, 12:02 AM
To everyone who are still in 2006,

:beer :gorgy HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :gorgy :beer

It's been 12 hours since 2007 started for me.

ibra87
January 01, 2007, 12:04 AM
100 pages! That's great, new year AND new hangout thread? It can't get better, can it? :D

yeste
January 01, 2007, 12:18 AM
C V B
O E E
N R S
T T T
I I
N C W
U A I
I L S
N H
G P E
O S
W S
I T T
T I O
H N
G Y
T !! O
H U
E

A
L
L
!!

Gold Knight
January 01, 2007, 12:22 AM
Happy New Year's everybody!!!

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/7223/fireworks2wg3.jpg

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
January 01, 2007, 12:23 AM
100 pages! That's great, new year AND new hangout thread? It can't get better, can it? :D
Well, it can. With more and more member everyday, i hope it means there'll be more interesting things to talk about and learning new stuff. :D

@Yeste: let's stick to horizontal post, it's easier to read, less strain to the eyes and fingers that scrolls the mouse.

Happy New Year's everybody!!!

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/7223/fireworks2wg3.jpg
Happy New Year, GK! Those are fireworks, right? :D

Mr Manga
January 01, 2007, 01:28 AM
Happy New Year !!!!

There were some fireworks around my home, but I didn't see anyone of them because of the trees :darn

In france, 2007 started since 7h and 28 minutes and I haven't slept yet... I started be a bit tired... :p

Let this new year be better than 2006 ;)

~Lilium~
January 01, 2007, 01:37 AM
Cool!!! Just wanted to stop by and say Happy New Year Everyone. God I wish it was noisier here where I live in it's the new years after all. Hope that this year will be a good one!

2007! another year to look foward for more manga!!!!!! <and anime too *.*>

worm34
January 01, 2007, 01:51 AM
New Years is finally here for me, I just got back from my grandma and now I'm just glad to see what is in store for me this year. I don't think I want to sleep, I feel like I could go all night and celebrate in the streets. Heh. Now I just need fireworks.

Well anyways Happy New Years, enjoy it all of you.

bax
January 01, 2007, 01:56 AM
Heelo guys... I'm glad I'm not far behind in the discussion here inside this thread ^^ So.. how are you guys doing on New Year?

And a question that will never be missed on New Year --> Any new resolutions? :D

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
January 01, 2007, 01:59 AM
Yes, i will read less manga. :D Not!
Mine would be, smoke and eat less but cook more. :D

rabb
January 01, 2007, 02:55 AM
the hang out thread v 3, huh? so do we get a new "the person above me" at 1000? we should be on our eighth or ninth now... :p

so happy new years, everyone. its 3 in the am here, and i hate new years. i was all alone ;-; no girlfriend to kiss, no party to go to, no family to toast health with, nuttin.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
January 01, 2007, 03:01 AM
happy new year to you too, rabb. maybe next year you'll have all of that and more. :D

DemonDays
January 01, 2007, 07:17 AM
I haven't even thought of a new Years Resolution! Dang.
Well i hope everyone has a great 2007 :XD

eni
January 01, 2007, 08:12 AM
Happy New Year to aaaaaaaaaaall of you :luv

Mr Manga
January 01, 2007, 08:27 AM
The better new years resolution I ever found:

Stop think to resolutions and drink more and more XD

[i]Yes I know I still tired and I might go back bed... :eyeroll

bax
January 01, 2007, 09:38 AM
But drinking too much is bad ^^ I'm not telling you not to drink, but everything must have moderation ^^

bleachboy88
January 01, 2007, 10:25 AM
Happy New Years to all! :smile-big
My resolution is to get better in my Japanese Language skills and to work harder in all I do. :mgai

BlueChild
January 01, 2007, 10:39 AM
Happy new year to all of you! ^__^

bax, i didn't get drunk at all :P

hope everyone enjoyed New Year's Eve!

Urgh o.o I dont want to see/feel you then xD ;) Wish you happy new year =)
lol, you know how good i am at ranting about her XD happy new year to you as well ^^

bax
January 01, 2007, 10:56 AM
bax, i didn't get drunk at all :P

Good ^^ anyway I'll catch you later on MSN ^^ Right now... I'm dealing with some stuff on this PC :)

BlueChild
January 01, 2007, 11:03 AM
okay, i'll be there. just try it, don't mind if i'm set to away ;)

teskogawa
January 01, 2007, 11:50 AM
I hope i still can catch the new year feasty spirit. Happy Hogmanay!
No new year resolution for me, just yet.

rabb
January 01, 2007, 12:17 PM
hey! i found out somthing fun! its the year of the golden pig in china! yay! apparently since it such good luck, lots of people try to have kids this year, and it only comes around every 700 years. :p

Ayah
January 01, 2007, 12:26 PM
But today is technical not the year of the pig yet. Chinese/Lunar New Year will start on February 18.

rabb
January 01, 2007, 12:33 PM
:sweat well i knew that there new year was later in the year, but i had no idea when. do we have any chinese ppl on here?

Ayah
January 01, 2007, 12:41 PM
I know we do.

Mr Manga
January 01, 2007, 01:04 PM
but everything must have moderation ^^

"moderation" ? What's that XD (It's a joke heh ?! ^^)

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
January 01, 2007, 01:20 PM
"moderation" ? What's that XD (It's a joke heh ?! ^^)
moderation (loosely translated) means limiting yourself or not overdoing something to avoid any danger or unnecessary risk.

Ayah
January 01, 2007, 01:22 PM
I don't think he was asking for the definition, ichi (but I could be wrong). Sounds like a sarcastic remark to me.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
January 01, 2007, 01:26 PM
I don't think he was asking for the definition, ichi (but I could be wrong). Sounds like a sarcastic remark to me.
Oh, i didnt notice that. i happened to be holding a thesaurus, so i thought he was asking for the definition :D

worm34
January 01, 2007, 01:30 PM
My news years Resoloution is to act more mature.

Ayah
January 01, 2007, 01:34 PM
Oh, i didnt notice that. i happened to be holding a thesaurus, so i thought he was asking for the definition :D

Why are you holding a thesarus anyway?

I haven't made my New Year's resolution, and I don't think I would start one. While it is nice to have goals, I can't think of anything concrete right now. All I have are vague ideas and those are easy to break.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
January 01, 2007, 01:37 PM
Why are you holding a thesarus anyway?
I was looking for a bookmark and then i remember having one in the thesaurus (I cant remember why it was there in the first place).

rabb
January 01, 2007, 05:23 PM
so for all you know, you just pulled the marker out for the meaning of life :p i already made my resolutions in... *looks around* some thread around here.... and i dont feel like repeating myself. well. at least not with that. :s actaully i dont rememeber what two of them were...

BlueChild
January 01, 2007, 06:10 PM
as i know that i probably won't be able to stick to the resolutions i would make for the year 2007 i didn't even think of any this year >.>

rabb
January 01, 2007, 06:47 PM
oh come on, making resoutions gives us the false hope that we might actaully be able to do what we set out for ourselfs! :p

erm...

why is bax haunting you? did he die? then travers the asia and half of europe to make the floorboards creek at night and stuff?

bax
January 02, 2007, 06:16 AM
why is bax haunting you? did he die? then travers the asia and half of europe to make the floorboards creek at night and stuff?

Hhhmmm.. now.. that is a mystery, no? Or should I haunt you too? :D

Resolutions are important ^^ They set your goal and help you to get there. Unless... you know that you will not follow it, then why bother to make one? As for mine.. I have none :D

BlueChild
January 02, 2007, 08:30 AM
hehe, okay, maybe i have some resolutions, but they are not very important ^^

erm...

heh, almost right :thumbs

rabb
January 02, 2007, 12:47 PM
Hhhmmm.. now.. that is a mystery, no? Or should I haunt you too? :D

Resolutions are important ^^ They set your goal and help you to get there. Unless... you know that you will not follow it, then why bother to make one? As for mine.. I have none :D

thats kind of kreepy. both that your ghost is trying to seperate from your live body and haunt a girl half way around the world, and that its trying to haunt me :s thats really kreepy. although i am the ichigo of this town. i seem to be the only one around here who can talk to ghosts. go figger

BlueChild
January 02, 2007, 08:04 PM
naaah, bax isn't that creepy at all, is he? XD

but you being the Ichigo of your town...do you slay hollows as well? O__O

:rofl :rofl :rofl

rabb
January 04, 2007, 12:53 AM
yes. yes i do. i kill lots of them. cus theyre evil.

Xophien
January 04, 2007, 05:02 PM
My New year's resolution is...

1280x1024

It was the same last year, I guess I should change my monitor...

:tackle

rykarreolacr
January 04, 2007, 06:43 PM
My new year resolutions are:
- Lose weight
- Get into a serious relationship
- Get my driver's license
- Get a job
- Find a cure for Naruto addiction

bleachboy88
January 04, 2007, 07:22 PM
Not sure if anyone shared this yet so here it is......
http://www.americananimeawards.com/
Go forth and vote for your favoirte Series/Dubber/Soundtrack/etc. :ginbo

rabb
January 04, 2007, 11:04 PM
i dont spose anyone here happens to have a working code generater or a key or somthing for adobe photoshop i could use? manu sent me one, but it didnt work, and, if i get adobe working for me, i might be able to post a picture of myself thats like a year old (it was taken in school)

rykarreolacr
January 04, 2007, 11:11 PM
I think i have one for photoshop 9... I'll pm you if i find it.

kadodo
January 07, 2007, 03:56 PM
I just love these two! Hugs and Kisses.
http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/2446/inoueandichigoeditedvd3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

CeZ ®
January 07, 2007, 04:29 PM
I just love these two! Hugs and Kisses.

That part of bleach was <3

bleachboy88
January 08, 2007, 05:48 PM
Yeah, That part of bleach got me too. :amuse

By the way, I really like your avatar kadodo. (Your right Shikamaru and Temari Forever! :p)

kadodo
January 08, 2007, 06:44 PM
Thanks I like that picture a lot.

rabb
January 09, 2007, 12:01 AM
i like your hinata/naruto pic, too. as for the bleach one *shrugs* i dont perticulary care for either of those two *fully expects his head to be knocked off soon* my favorite characters are tatsuki and kon

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
January 10, 2007, 04:56 PM
How come everyone's so quiet?! This is the Hangout Thread, people. Hang out!! :D

Some news from me: After coming down with a fever on Sunday and miraculously cured on Monday (i think), the fever's back with a vengeance! So now i'm typing this wearing a blanket all over and a big glass of hot tea. :D

kadodo
January 10, 2007, 05:58 PM
It's so sad to be hanging out like that. kadodo hopes you get better.

worm34
January 10, 2007, 06:01 PM
How come everyone's so quiet?! This is the Hangout Thread, people. Hang out!! :D

Some news from me: After coming down with a fever on Sunday and miraculously cured on Monday (i think), the fever's back with a vengeance! So now i'm typing this wearing a blanket all over and a big glass of hot tea. :D

Well that sucks, I usually don't get fevers, but when I do I usually feel too sick to move. But tonic, hope you get better.

The first day of school and I'm already bombed with alot of homework and now I need to study for 4 tests already which really sucks, but oh well. Hopefully I can maintain a A average this semester.

rykarreolacr
January 10, 2007, 06:02 PM
I hope they are not making you work ichi. :s
Get some rest and you'll be better in no time. :p[br]Posted on: January 10, 2007, 05:02:17 PM_________________________________________________And good luck with that worm34. From what i can tell, you'll need it. :s

kadodo
January 10, 2007, 06:12 PM
Hope you can keep up worm34. Don't go read too much POT now. :)

worm34
January 10, 2007, 06:16 PM
Hope you can keep up worm34. Don't go read too much POT now. :)

You know because of that manga, I feel like playing tennis alot more now, but dang it, now I don't have time. See what you do Kadodo. I'm just kidding , but anyways I'm off to go study and doing my homework. Thanks for the support both of you.

BlueChild
January 11, 2007, 11:12 AM
looks like it's the time of getting fevers @__@

Get well, Gin! :hug

kadodo
January 11, 2007, 11:18 AM
You know because of that manga, I feel like playing tennis alot more now, but dang it, now I don't have time. See what you do Kadodo. I'm just kidding , but anyways I'm off to go study and doing my homework. Thanks for the support both of you.

You play tennis? I wished I knew how to play. I only played twice in my life and there not even a net. I was just playing in the blank. :)

rykarreolacr
January 11, 2007, 12:32 PM
/hug

Too much MSN huh, Blue Child? XD

ILUVATAR
January 11, 2007, 12:45 PM
MSN, Mirc, we all use those programs to easy our lives ne? ^.^
especially Mirc for downloading :rofl
MSN is for chating mostly

BlueChild
January 11, 2007, 12:55 PM
Too much MSN huh, Blue Child? XD

obvious, isn't it? XD

ILUVATAR
January 11, 2007, 02:34 PM
i prefer Blue Child typing /tackle from /hug :rofl

rykarreolacr
January 11, 2007, 02:42 PM
i wasn't much of an MSN user til a copuple of months ago, but now I'm hooked. XD

rabb
January 11, 2007, 03:53 PM
i started using AIM when i was 12, then went to yahoo for a few years, then went to msn, and i like it better than either of the other two, despite constant problems. altogether id rather just use in-forum PMs, but they arnt as convinent, and take more time to prepare. as for MiRC... i tried setting it up once, and an hour later i was ready to kill my computer. my friend ending up setting it up for me, but then neither of us could remember the password @.@ so i dont use MiRC anymore, either.

BlueChild
January 11, 2007, 05:58 PM
i prefer Blue Child typing /tackle from /hug :rofl

you can never get enough, ne? /tackle

i wasn't much of an MSN user til a copuple of months ago, but now I'm hooked. XD

heh, yeah, i used ICQ all the time...i'm using MSN for a year now...soemthing like that xD

rykarreolacr
January 11, 2007, 06:00 PM
CONGRATS IULUVATAR!!!!!! HERO MEMBER!!!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!

ILUVATAR
January 11, 2007, 06:05 PM
i was stuck at 499 posts xD
i had to spam to get my 500th post i admitt it, i hate myself :rofl sorry :wtf :scry
:rofl :lmao

rykarreolacr
January 11, 2007, 06:14 PM
i was stuck at 499 posts xD
i had to spam to get my 500th post i admitt it, i hate myself :rofl sorry :wtf :scry
:rofl :lmao

We all did that. XD
At least 600 of my post are from the Fun Forum when it still had post count. XD
So, don't feel bad.

DemonDays
January 11, 2007, 06:30 PM
We all did that. XD
At least 600 of my post are from the Fun Forum when it still had post count. XD
So, don't feel bad.

Esssh that is positvely shocking. :o

kadodo
January 11, 2007, 06:32 PM
I remember was 500th post was in Eileen's thread. It is a memorable day.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
January 11, 2007, 10:46 PM
It's so sad to be hanging out like that. kadodo hopes you get better.

Well that sucks, I usually don't get fevers, but when I do I usually feel too sick to move. But tonic, hope you get better.

The first day of school and I'm already bombed with alot of homework and now I need to study for 4 tests already which really sucks, but oh well. Hopefully I can maintain a A average this semester.

I hope they are not making you work ichi. :s
Get some rest and you'll be better in no time. :p

looks like it's the time of getting fevers @__@

Get well, Gin! :hug
Thanks, guys. I'm still working, though. Got so much to do at work and i cant leave my responsibilities at work to anyone else. :D

Congrats to ILUVATAR for 500th post!!! :thumbs

BlueChild
January 13, 2007, 10:12 AM
congrats ILUVATAR!! feel tackled XD

AreoXIII
January 13, 2007, 11:02 AM
*Breaks into thread like Luffy*

I have internet again!

How are you all? :luffy

BlueChild
January 13, 2007, 11:47 AM
Yo Areo! i was wondering where you went ^^

AreoXIII
January 13, 2007, 12:21 PM
Yeah,I lost my internet for a month.So sad.I was sooo bored.Anyway...free cookies!

*throws cookies around* :strip

Talec
January 13, 2007, 10:14 PM
A terrible fate! =o

Welcome back, man. ^^

COOKIES!

Oh snap, I still have to mail cookies out to my friends. o_o;! I kept forgetting to!

worm34
January 13, 2007, 10:28 PM
I wish I had some cookies right now...

Anyways I have homework for the weekend which really sucks and I got grounded for getting a 88 on my report card : ( I'm thinking I might just drop out of the special program I'm in. Go to the school my mom teaches at which I heard was really easy and just join the tennis team. Getting scholarships are easier there than where I'm learning.

Azurel
January 13, 2007, 11:26 PM
ooo.. tennis team.. reminds me of PoT.. are u going to be the next echizen ryoma? :amuse

And getting 88 is good in my standard.. that's already A+ :darn

rykarreolacr
January 13, 2007, 11:42 PM
Areo!!! Nice to have you back man!!! You had me worried. ^^

kadodo
January 14, 2007, 12:16 AM
I wish I had some cookies right now...

Anyways I have homework for the weekend which really sucks and I got grounded for getting a 88 on my report card : ( I'm thinking I might just drop out of the special program I'm in. Go to the school my mom teaches at which I heard was really easy and just join the tennis team. Getting scholarships are easier there than where I'm learning.

I don't like to bother people but you got 88 and they grounded you? What you usually get 100 or something?
By the way, since I told you about POT it seems you can't get your mind off of it? Did POT make you like tennis more.
What chapter/episode are you on right now?

worm34
January 14, 2007, 12:40 AM
I don't like to bother people but you got 88 and they grounded you? What you usually get 100 or something?
By the way, since I told you about POT it seems you can't get your mind off of it? Did POT make you like tennis more.
What chapter/episode are you on right now?

Well I stopped watching the show as I saw something about Germany just like you told me. Right now I'm on the 2nd volume and yes it did make me like tennis alot more.

Well here's the deal if I get a B I'm grounded. A, it doesn't really matter, but just one single B and it's not good for me.

ooo.. tennis team.. reminds me of PoT.. are u going to be the next echizen ryoma? :amuse

And getting 88 is good in my standard.. that's already A+ :darn

Yes, I will become the next Ryoma, tennis pro. :smile-big

kadodo
January 14, 2007, 12:43 AM
Wow, it seems that you really got into it huh? Trust me it's going to get better.

bax
January 14, 2007, 01:51 AM
Oh good Azurel ^^ Another PoT fan ^^

Oh, welcome back Aero. It's been a while sincew I last saw you. Everything is okay?

AreoXIII
January 14, 2007, 09:12 AM
Yeah I'm here and I'm ready to post.

Everything is cool dudes and dudets :jir_thumb

*Eats expired cookies* :amuse

How are you all?

BlueChild
January 14, 2007, 01:51 PM
better tonight (thanks to bax :amuse)

how are you, Areo?

AreoXIII
January 14, 2007, 02:16 PM
better tonight (thanks to bax :amuse)

how are you, Areo?

I'm in a good mood cuz I just found that picture thing so now I can post pics on the web : )

How are you?

BlueChild
January 14, 2007, 02:45 PM
as i said, i'm better now ^^

i'm currently trying to write three essays for Uni...i was too lazy this weekend so i have to do it now because i need them for tomorrow... >.>

*hides before she is noticed by bax*

AreoXIII
January 14, 2007, 02:50 PM
oh, I see now...shes over there bax!

*points at Bluechild's hiding spot* :nod

Good luck with your essays

bax
January 14, 2007, 02:54 PM
*hides before she is noticed by bax*

I noticed >.> Go do those essays first :notrust

She's not in front of the PC..... I guess she ran away to do her works elsewhere ^^

AreoXIII
January 14, 2007, 02:58 PM

She's not in front of the PC..... I guess she ran away to do her works elsewhere ^^

Oh yeah, thats true...

*runs around in circles for no reason* :pmg

So whats up with you? :blink

BlueChild
January 14, 2007, 03:03 PM

Good luck with your essays

not nice :notrust

aye, Sir >.<
(and i didn't run away, i njust needed something to eat >.>)

damn, i posted again :darn

AreoXIII
January 14, 2007, 03:14 PM
not nice :notrust

I can explain...wait, no I can't
:shifty
*runs around again* :pmg

I got math homework but I'll do it tommorow. :oh

BlueChild
January 14, 2007, 03:18 PM
*watches Areo running around*

:oh

i feel like a certain person is watching me doing my essays >.>

AreoXIII
January 14, 2007, 03:23 PM
I'm gonna play Jump Ultimate Stars c'ya later. :bye

*watches BlueChild watching me while running in cirles and eventually gets dizzy and stops to play J.U.S.*

BlueChild
January 14, 2007, 03:28 PM
have fun, Areo ^^

i'm trying to finish my works here, but Gimli-chan aka Bax doesn't let me work >.>

bax
January 14, 2007, 03:39 PM
have fun, Areo ^^

i'm trying to finish my works here, but Gimli-chan aka Bax doesn't let me work >.>

I'm the one who asked you to do the work here >.>

AreoXIII
January 14, 2007, 04:05 PM
I'm back now.

I was perfecting one of my koma's/deck.

My deck includes Sanji,Timeskip Sasuke,Kuchiki Byakuya,and Train(Black Cat) :sasufire

BlueChild
January 14, 2007, 04:06 PM
I'm the one who asked you to do the work here >.>

but you were also the one who distracted me all the time >.>

but now the work is finished and i'm back on MH :kukuku

AreoXIII
January 14, 2007, 04:15 PM
lolz its the truth too. :p

*Watches Bluechild laughing and eats a dirty cookie*Yay!A dirty cookie! :jbya

BlueChild
January 14, 2007, 04:25 PM
I'm surrounded by weirdos ;__________;

AreoXIII
January 14, 2007, 04:30 PM
I'm surrounded by weirdos ;__________;

lol, I'm not wierd just hungry :D

So whats up?

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
January 15, 2007, 07:45 PM
Hey Areo, I thought the Internet ate you. :D
But you're back! Great to see you here, man!

rykarreolacr
January 15, 2007, 09:04 PM
Yo Areo-kun, from what i understood you saw our pics in the Member Picture Thread. Am I hot or what? XD

AreoXIII
January 16, 2007, 05:52 AM
Hey Areo, I thought the Internet ate you. :D
But you're back! Great to see you here, man!

Nah,I'm too skinny to be food.I eat internet for breakfast with a bit of AIM on the side. :p

Yo Areo-kun, from what i understood you saw our pics in the Member Picture Thread. Am I hot or what? XD

Well I hardly go there so...

lol,Naruto's sleeping cap! :clap

Do you guys think I should get a Luffy Afro avatar or keep my current one?I wish I could have both :notrust

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
January 16, 2007, 07:28 AM
Your current avatar's great, Areo. It goes with your sig. Unless you also have a Luffy sig.

AreoXIII
January 16, 2007, 07:31 AM
Thanks but I have no Luffy sig. :amuse

BlueChild
January 16, 2007, 08:20 AM
hmm, then i think i would stick with your current avatar ^^

rykarreolacr
January 16, 2007, 12:20 PM
BlueChild, Areo... you meanies!!!! When are you planning to come to my Ask Me Thread...? T_T

BlueChild
January 16, 2007, 01:19 PM
there, posted in your thread ;_____;

i'm no meanie ;_______________________;

rykarreolacr
January 16, 2007, 01:24 PM
there, posted in your thread ;_____;

i'm no meanie ;_______________________;

What's with the tears? T_T
When a kawaii girl cries I feel compelled to cry too. :scry

BlueChild
January 16, 2007, 01:26 PM
it was you who called me a meanie ;_____;

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
January 16, 2007, 01:36 PM
ryk's a meanie ;____;[br]Posted on: January 16, 2007, 01:35:45 AM_________________________________________________btw, Areo. I think you should stick to your current avatar, too :D

rykarreolacr
January 16, 2007, 01:37 PM
it was you who called me a meanie ;_____;

You are not meanie. Come here, give me a hug. Titties here i come.

BlueChild
January 16, 2007, 02:55 PM
a hug? hmm, not sure if you deserve that >.<

j/k

:hug

AreoXIII
January 16, 2007, 05:11 PM
I'm no meanie. :p

You are not meanie. Come here, give me a hug. Titties here i come.

:jbya

Now,now no one wants a hug(exept me)but I can supply cookies! <_>

Yo all.

rykarreolacr
January 16, 2007, 10:58 PM
What the heck Areo, here's a hug for you too. ^^

AreoXIII
January 17, 2007, 06:28 AM
What the heck Areo, here's a hug for you too. ^^

lol.

Whats up everyone?

bax
January 17, 2007, 06:34 AM
Heh... So you are enjoying your life eh Aero ^^

Bwahh.. as for me, putting aside all the life issues.. things are pretty much good. Oh... And I expect MH to be busy too after a very long wait for the RAWs ^^

AreoXIII
January 17, 2007, 06:37 AM
Heh... So you are enjoying your life eh Aero ^^

Bwahh.. as for me, putting aside all the life issues.. things are pretty much good. Oh... And I expect MH to be busy too after a very long wait for the RAWs ^^

I hardly read manga.I like the anime waaaay more.

Yes,I'm enjoying my life while I still can.If I'm mad I'll live on my computer.

rykarreolacr
January 17, 2007, 06:51 AM
Heh Baxter, I guess you're right. We are looking forward to a messy RAW day. Let's pray that there aren't any delays. Can you imagine? :s

Yo Areo, what are you doing awake at this hour? :p

AreoXIII
January 17, 2007, 06:56 AM
Heh Baxter, I guess you're right. We are looking forward to a messy RAW day. Let's pray that there aren't any delays. Can you imagine? :s

Yo Areo, what are you doing awake at this hour? :p

Posting,living on my comp,not eating and preparing for todays State test :D

bax
January 17, 2007, 06:59 AM
Oh yesh.. especially when Naruto is late. It would be a hectic day, making the 2 weeks break like most people would call it --> the calm before the storm? :D

rykarreolacr
January 17, 2007, 07:03 AM
Let's hope that doesn't happen... Honto ni...
I'd be really sad for you globals/admins if it happens... :s

I should be at home tomorrow, so if something comes up, I can always help. ^^

AreoXIII
January 17, 2007, 07:09 AM
What is this so called RAW? :blink

rykarreolacr
January 17, 2007, 07:11 AM
Raw is the still not scanlated chapter of a manga and is still fresh from the scanner.

AreoXIII
January 17, 2007, 07:15 AM
Raw is the still not scanlated chapter of a manga and is still fresh from the scanner.

Oh,ok thanks.I thought it was a cheap old looking scanlation :P

bax
January 17, 2007, 07:25 AM
No offense Aero.. but I'm surprised that you don't know what a RAW is :o

AreoXIII
January 17, 2007, 07:29 AM
No offense Aero.. but I'm surprised that you don't know what a RAW is :o

As I stated before, I don't like manga much.I hardly read it.I only read manga about 7 times.I like anime a lot.

Azurel
January 17, 2007, 07:31 AM

Nope, RAW is WWE RAW smackdown!!!! :S

@Aero there's a first time for everything ^^

p.s technically, I got post shanked twice but this forum kinda prevents post shanking XD

AreoXIII
January 17, 2007, 07:40 AM
I don't like Wwe Raw either.

I like Wwe Smackdown! :headbang

K cya all later

Azurel
January 17, 2007, 09:06 AM
It's been a very longgggg time since I've watched wrestling :s

Uh, I walked passed the tv and saw a football match...

It was Singapore vs Indonesia

The scores were 2-2 which made me sat down awhile to watch it.. since when was Singapore ever good in football anways.. :blink I thought I might see a miracle, and they would actually win the match but the match ended like 15 sec after I started watching it. . . . =.="

kadodo
January 17, 2007, 11:53 AM
I did not watch wrestling in a while either but Believe It Or Not, my GRANDMOTHER is the biggest fan of wrestling in the House. She mostly watches WWE Smackdown. I always have a blast to see her watching it.

@Azurel: It seems that you are a soccer fan, huh? What;s youe favorite team?

worm34
January 17, 2007, 01:11 PM
I like watching wrestling, but I hate watching the WWE so I usually just watch that other show TNA and a independent promotion that's not on tv called ROH(Which is FREAKIN INSANE)

kadodo
January 17, 2007, 02:36 PM
I never heard of these two, what channel do they gve it on?

worm34
January 17, 2007, 04:00 PM
The first one TNA has alot more better wrestling than WWE. They show it on Thursday on Spike TV. Haven't watched it in a while, but I think it's on at like 9 C. Then ROH is not on TV, they only sell DVDS of their show or you go there live. It has the best wrestling in the US and here's a match if you want to watch one of them http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6351570473130326613&q=Ring+of+Honor

rykarreolacr
January 17, 2007, 05:54 PM
I kinda lost interest in WWE when The Rock, Stone Cold and Mankind left.

Currently, the UCW isn't THAT bad though IMO.

AreoXIII
January 17, 2007, 06:53 PM
I kinda lost interest in WWE when The Rock, Stone Cold and Mankind left.

Currently, the UCW isn't THAT bad though IMO.

I only watch Wee,what is UCW?

rykarreolacr
January 17, 2007, 06:59 PM
I only watch Wee,what is UCW?

Typo!!! I meant ECW... It's part of the WWE.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extreme_Championship_Wrestling

AreoXIII
January 17, 2007, 07:10 PM
Your right sorry bout that but...typo!!!I know about ECW already.I just watch their PPV matches. :amuse

worm34
January 17, 2007, 08:04 PM
I liked the old ECW when it was actually hardcore, but oh well.

AreoXIII
January 17, 2007, 08:35 PM
I like the old ECW when it was actually Hardcore, but oh well.

I liked Smackdown back in the late 90's and when Rey Mysterio was still on.

Azurel
January 17, 2007, 09:58 PM
I did not watch wrestling in a while either but Believe It Or Not, my GRANDMOTHER is the biggest fan of wrestling in the House. She mostly watches WWE Smackdown. I always have a blast to see her watching it.

@Azurel: It seems that you are a soccer fan, huh? What;s youe favorite team?

Oh wow, your grandma ROX :XD

I used to watch WWE with my brothers when I was young.. I only liked The Undertaker and The Rock.. I have no idea what's happening in WWE now though... :blink

Oh, don't get me wrong.. I'm not a big soccer fan.. I don't support any team but I do watch the World Cup semi-finals and finals quite religiously :XD

AreoXIII
January 17, 2007, 10:08 PM
My mom used to watch wrestling with me.The Rock retired,undertaker is still fighting on smackdown. ;)

rabb
January 18, 2007, 03:59 AM
i used to watch it, until i was like 13, then we moved in with my grandparents, and only the living room had cable, so i couldnt watch it anymore. my favorite was the rock XD but i guess he was favorite of all the little kids for his time XD

kinda ironic that yall talkin about wrestlin though, i spotted this on my way in tonight:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/canada_pillowfights_col professional pillow fights! whoever thought this up is a genius!

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
January 18, 2007, 07:17 AM
kinda ironic that yall talkin about wrestlin though, i spotted this on my way in tonight:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/canada_pillowfights_col professional pillow fights! whoever thought this up is a genius!
Wow, who woulda thought of that?! The aftermatch must be messy with feathers all around. :D

Azurel
January 18, 2007, 07:34 AM
I guess all the slumber party pillow fights are not for nothing :gigglebunny

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
January 18, 2007, 07:36 AM
Maybe somewhere there's a secret Pillow Fight Club. No one talks about it, that's the first rule... :D

kadodo
January 18, 2007, 07:37 AM
Pillow Fights! Never thought they would come up with that.
It seems that ther raws are kind of late today.

AreoXIII
January 18, 2007, 08:53 AM
That reminds me of some naughty vid I saw on my computer.It was chicks wrestling each other and yeah.Hi everybody! :santa

vlado
January 18, 2007, 10:07 AM
I've been apsent for about hmm 6 months on this board :))....so much stuff gauging my time up...but now i'm baaack :)

[and here][and here][and here and here and here]

So breef me up on what's happened lately , apart from the what happened in naruto , bleach and other mangas...*do not FRIKKING SPOILE THEM FOR MEEE* , where's my old closet fan Khal?Is he alive?

[i]Welcome back, Vlado. I'm moving this here to get more attention from other members. :D -- Ichi

AreoXIII
January 18, 2007, 10:34 AM
Hello Vlado.I'm kinda new here.So.....boohyah!!! :jir_thumb

rykarreolacr
January 18, 2007, 02:29 PM
Yo Vlado!!!! What can I tell you... There are a couple of new Raruto chapter. :p
Welcome back dude!!! Where have you been hiding for 6 months?

AreoXIII
January 18, 2007, 02:49 PM
Yo Vlado!!!! What can I tell you... There are a couple of new Raruto chapter. :p
Welcome back dude!!! Where have you been hiding for 6 months?

I was in the bathroom.He must of been on mars :P

ibra87
January 18, 2007, 04:01 PM
y0 areo! I am an anime fan too. If it was up to me, I would remoe all the manga from this world and replace it with anime :luv

And my little brother is crazy about wwe for no reason. Every time a new wrestler comes he becomes all like "Umaga is strong" or "KeNNNNNNNN Kennedy!!!" :rawr

Anyways welcome vlado. Two days ago I was browsing the Raruto forum and saw your modified pics of ryka xD and I thought: "what the hell... where did vlado go" Welcome back. Be sure to catch up to naruto though and don't go to toshokan og biblioteca or you will get some serious spoiling

Yeah I rant too much :(

AreoXIII
January 18, 2007, 04:06 PM
y0 areo! I am an anime fan too. If it was up to me, I would remoe all the manga from this world and replace it with manga :luv

And my little brother is crazy about wwe for no reason. Every time a new wrestler comes he becomes all like "Umaga is strong" or "KeNNNNNNNN Kennedy!!!" :rawr

Anyways welcome vlado. Two days ago I was browsing the Raruto forum and saw your modified pics of ryka xD and I thought: "what the hell... where did vlado go" Welcome back. Be sure to catch up to naruto though and don't go to toshokan og biblioteca or you will get some serious spoiling

Yeah I rant too much :(

lolz,I don't really like to read so thats why I like anime.Reading uses too much energy,lol.I always say what Mr.Kennedy says even though I don't like him.I dislike Umaga. :MK

ibra87
January 18, 2007, 04:10 PM
any wrestler that you actually like from wwe now? As for me, triple H and shawn michaels and undertaker, but they kinda got them to do stupid things by using them as actors instead of wrestlers (you know, all the meaningless stories going on in WWE)

AreoXIII
January 18, 2007, 04:13 PM
Rey Mysterio,Mankind,Hulk Hogan and The Rock were my favs.Mostly Rey Mysterio.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
January 18, 2007, 04:14 PM
If it was up to me, I would remoe all the manga from this world and replace it with manga :luv Replacing manga with manga? :rofl
Anyways, i think both manga and anime are like different flavours in ice cream. Some like chocolate, some like vanilla or mint. It's those different flavours that makes it more interesting. Who knows, maybe you'll find a new fantastic point of view and new horizon to pursue. :D

ibra87
January 18, 2007, 04:22 PM
Replacing manga with manga? :rofl
Anyways, i think both manga and anime are like different flavours in ice cream. Some like chocolate, some like vanilla or mint. It's those different flavours that makes it more interesting. Who knows, maybe you'll find a new fantastic point of view and new horizon to pursue. :D
:notrust you know, I did change it before you posted... :p and you're right, but I still wish the anime was exactly like the manga, or to put it more exactly, like the mangaka had it in mind. Unfortunately, the manga seems to be better than the anime in doing that :( And I don't need a horizon to pursue, or a new perspective of view xD I need color and moving guys and gals so I can understand what's happening (ever read Hellsing? You can't see who is who or who is doing what :darn)

And AreO! Rey mysterio is cool, 619! A shame he is so small, sometimes he keeps running for 40 minutes and hitting the big enemies, but as soon as someone like Big Show gets him, he's dead meat :o and they keep involving him in ridiculous stories with his son being stolen :p (if you have seen the latest shows like in Novemeber or December, you would understand :p)

Talking of anime, have you guys watched Bleach? :smile-big

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
January 18, 2007, 04:39 PM
:notrust you know, I did change it before you posted... :p Busted! :D

and you're right, but I still wish the anime was exactly like the manga, or to put it more exactly, like the mangaka had it in mind. Unfortunately, the manga seems to be better than the anime in doing that :( And I don't need a horizon to pursue, or a new perspective of view xD I need color and moving guys and gals so I can understand what's happening (ever read Hellsing? You can't see who is who or who is doing what :darn)
Yup, i read Hellsing. The anime looks better. But there are times when the anime's better than the manga and vice versa.

AreoXIII
January 18, 2007, 04:51 PM
:notrust you know, I did change it before you posted... :p and you're right, but I still wish the anime was exactly like the manga, or to put it more exactly, like the mangaka had it in mind. Unfortunately, the manga seems to be better than the anime in doing that :( And I don't need a horizon to pursue, or a new perspective of view xD I need color and moving guys and gals so I can understand what's happening (ever read Hellsing? You can't see who is who or who is doing what :darn)

And AreO! Rey mysterio is cool, 619! A shame he is so small, sometimes he keeps running for 40 minutes and hitting the big enemies, but as soon as someone like Big Show gets him, he's dead meat :o and they keep involving him in ridiculous stories with his son being stolen :p (if you have seen the latest shows like in Novemeber or December, you would understand :p)

Talking of anime, have you guys watched Bleach? :smile-big

Of course I watch Bleach!Who doesn't love the theme songs and plot!

I know that about Rey.Yeah they removed him from Wwe.:(

worm34
January 18, 2007, 05:59 PM
I never really liked rey mysterio. He just never really excited me. If he were going to TNA then he could wrestle to his fullest abilities. In the WWE, he's being hold back.

Azurel
January 18, 2007, 07:36 PM
I still remember how reporters used to say WWE is fake and the wrestlers would come and bash them up... I wonder if that was an act too.. :XD

AreoXIII
January 18, 2007, 07:56 PM
I still remember how reporters used to say WWE is fake and the wrestlers would come and bash them up... I wonder if that was an act too.. :XD

lol.

If I was a reporter I'd ask for a raise.XD

worm34
January 18, 2007, 08:55 PM
Well of course in a sense it is fake, but getting your back slammed on plywood, week after week isn't fun. I appreciate these guys who work so hard to produce such great match as they literally risk their bodies on the line.

AreoXIII
January 18, 2007, 08:57 PM
One question...Where does the blood come from? :blink

Raseru
January 18, 2007, 09:00 PM
Blood capsules.

rabb
January 18, 2007, 09:01 PM
the thing about wresling is that it preplanned. every fight, every move, everything. the blood is real, because the fights are real. they are getting beaten bad, but its all planned, so its really up to how you interpret it if its fake or not.

worm34
January 18, 2007, 09:07 PM
Actually not all matches are preplanned. There are times when they have no idea who's going to win and haven't talked about the spots they will do or the moves, but most of the time they make it work.

Yes I'm a pretty big wrestling fan.

AreoXIII
January 18, 2007, 09:09 PM
Blood capsules.

lol carrying a capsule in your undies during a fight.My friend said they cut themselves with knifes lol!!!!!!!

worm34
January 18, 2007, 09:16 PM
lol carrying a capsule in your undies during a fight.My friend said they cut themselves with knifes lol!!!!!!!

They sometimes have blades under their wrists where they cut themselves. There was this guy who died because a wrestler by the name of New Jack ended up cutting this guy up pretty badly with a real knife in the old ECW because the guy didn't know how to blade himself. He didn't that die that night, but because of that, it would be the reason he later died.

Raseru
January 18, 2007, 09:18 PM
I remember seeing AGES ago, some guy from the audience got on the bad side of one of the wrestlers and so he tied the fan up (at a match of course) and clamped a car battery to the fan's testicles and kept repeating that for a while until he took back what he said. I felt his pain...

rabb
January 18, 2007, 09:22 PM
*flinches* just hearing that i feel his pain. i have this theory that, every time some guy takes a knock to the groin, all the guys on the other side of the planet double over in pain. cus its one of those almost telepathic things. you see a guy get hit in the nads, and you feel like you were hit as well, right?

worm34
January 18, 2007, 09:24 PM
Most of the times yes.......... Anyways I think I'm going to make a wrestling thread.

AreoXIII
January 18, 2007, 09:26 PM
I remember seeing AGES ago, some guy from the audience got on the bad side of one of the wrestlers and so he tied the fan up (at a match of course) and clamped a car battery to the fan's testicles and kept repeating that for a while until he took back what he said. I felt his pain...

lol!Thats why you don't boo a professional.

Thats why ECW sucks,some fighters are morons.

Raseru
January 18, 2007, 09:36 PM

lol!Thats why you don't boo a professional.

Thats why ECW sucks,some fighters are morons.

Lol, agreed :tem

AreoXIII
January 18, 2007, 09:40 PM
Would you ever flame Brock Lesnar,The Boogeyman, or Umaga?I'd say heck no. :tem

Raseru
January 18, 2007, 09:43 PM
Would you ever flame Brock Lesnar,The Boogeyman, or Umaga?I'd say heck no. :tem

No, not if you love your testicles :XD

AreoXIII
January 18, 2007, 09:45 PM
No, not if you love your testicles :XD

Which I do XD.Plus yes I want to keep my body functioning not only my testicles.

rabb
January 18, 2007, 09:46 PM
ive never heard of them. but i do love my testicles. man that sounds wrong... but you know what i mean. i think im gunna go play halo pretty soon here...

AreoXIII
January 18, 2007, 09:49 PM
lol,If you ever played Conkers bad fur day for the N64 or Conker live and reloaded,try getting hit in the family jewels with a giant frying pan. :smile-big

Raseru
January 18, 2007, 09:53 PM
Never played N64 in my life. Been a Sony man since way back when...

AreoXIII
January 18, 2007, 10:04 PM
Never played N64 in my life. Been a Sony man since way back when...

I was born with sony,anyway good night.

Raseru
January 18, 2007, 10:07 PM
You're not waiting for the RAW? Good night then.

rykarreolacr
January 19, 2007, 12:05 AM
RAW? What is RAW? O_o

You know, my memory doesn't reach back further than 2 weeks, so I don't know what you guys are talking about.. :oh

yira_heerai
January 19, 2007, 01:28 AM
I've been doing so good with my sleep schedule lately, I really shouldn't wait for the RAWs. (In fact, I should probably go to bed now :s) There's so much for me to do tomorrow. @_@

Raseru
January 19, 2007, 02:29 AM
RAW? What is RAW? O_o

You know, my memory doesn't reach back further than 2 weeks, so I don't know what you guys are talking about.. :oh

A RAW chapter is an unscanlated, untranslated chapter (of manga of course) therefore meaning that it's got Japanese text.

Well, we were talking about Pro Wrestling, then how I have been a Sony man since way back when... that's pretty much it.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
January 19, 2007, 09:08 AM
A RAW chapter is an unscanlated, untranslated chapter (of manga of course) therefore meaning that it's got Japanese text. I don't think Ryk was serious about that one. :D

ibra87
January 19, 2007, 10:09 AM
One question...Where does the blood come from? :blink
Hmm, mostly it's OLD newly closed wounds, that they have at certain places, mostly somewhere on their head, that isn't THAT risky to open. When this certain closed wound gets hit, it opens again blood starts running down again.

Azurel
January 19, 2007, 10:25 AM
Hmm, mostly it's OLD newly closed wounds, that they have at certain places, mostly somewhere on their head, that isn't THAT risky to open. When this certain closed wound gets hit, it opens again blood starts running down again.

Eek, I don't think any wound in the head is safe to be messed around with.. you can get concussion and stuff.. Brain cells don't regenerate so everytime you knock your head you kill thousands of brain cells.. :XD

Most likely they cut the face with razorblade.. den u get the blood running on the face..

ibra87
January 19, 2007, 10:28 AM
Well yeah, but in places like WWE, the head wound is most likely. Usually the wrestler's hands are nowhere near his head when he starts to bleed, and a razor blade is too risky to use (like the example from ECW before). And they don't care about 1000 brain cells if they get 1000 $ for each wound-opening hit xD

Azurel
January 19, 2007, 10:42 AM
Well, I'm not sure exactly what they cut themselves with.. But I vaguely remembered a wound near the eyebrow which look like it was made from a cut.. There was blood from the head too I think, I guess those were from the head wound... but seriously, I'm amazed they don't get concussion or end up in the hospital or soemthing..Talk about occupational hazard.. I guess they already had too many knocks on their head xD

worm34
January 19, 2007, 12:07 PM
Well the wrestlers have got to know how to protect the person they're wrestling with. Just one little mess up can make someone become paralyze or even be killed. For example, they was a wrestler named Droz who got german suplex, but it was messed up, he landed on his and became paralyze. Then we got the Great Kahli or whatever his name is who killed a independent wrestler due to the fact that he could properly protect the guy when he was wrestling or training one of the two. If you guys want to talk about wrestling, go to my topic.

rykarreolacr
January 19, 2007, 12:23 PM
I don't think Ryk was serious about that one. :D

Yeah, I was obviously joking. XD

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
January 19, 2007, 12:39 PM
If you guys want to talk about wrestling, go to my topic. That's right, guys. For more Pro Wrestling action talk, visit The Pro Wrestling Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=13449.0) in the Sports board. :D

kadodo
January 19, 2007, 01:59 PM
Has anyone seen Naruto 217? It was not bad at all.

AreoXIII
January 19, 2007, 03:01 PM
Nope I havent.

Whats up everybody? :tem

kadodo
January 19, 2007, 03:17 PM
Nothing much. I'm online right now and I'm typing my human communication essay at the same time.

AreoXIII
January 19, 2007, 03:20 PM
Nothing much. I'm online right now and I'm typing my human communication essay at the same time.

Cool,cool.Good luck btw.

I'm just posting on three forums.

kadodo
January 19, 2007, 07:39 PM
Which ones are you posting on?

AreoXIII
January 19, 2007, 08:03 PM
Which ones are you posting on?

Here,Ign, and Namco central :)

kadodo
January 19, 2007, 08:19 PM
Ok. You still did not watch Naruto 217?

Raseru
January 19, 2007, 08:21 PM
Is the ep good?

kadodo
January 19, 2007, 08:22 PM
It's good. The fights were not bad at all. But I wonder if everybody they showed is really going to fight.

Raseru
January 19, 2007, 08:24 PM
Ok, I might give this one a download.

AreoXIII
January 19, 2007, 08:30 PM
nope I havent seen it.

kadodo
January 19, 2007, 08:31 PM
@ Raseru: Yeah it an episode that's worth downloading. You saw Bleach 111?

AreoXIII
January 19, 2007, 09:05 PM
Temari is one of the anime girls that gets my blood pumping :kblush

Anyway I thought you were talkin bout anime. :blink

kadodo
January 19, 2007, 09:14 PM
I am talking about anime. What did you think I was talking about?

AreoXIII
January 19, 2007, 09:43 PM
I am talking about anime. What did you think I was talking about?

I thought you were talking about manga chapters or something like that.

So whats up?

kadodo
January 19, 2007, 09:51 PM
Nothing much. I'm posting in the fun forum.

Raseru
January 19, 2007, 10:26 PM
I'm back... even though I was online the whole time... stupid computer.

kadodo
January 19, 2007, 10:35 PM
Something happened to your sig.

iThePirate
January 19, 2007, 11:04 PM
Any comments on the Naruto filler of the week?
It reminds me sort of the whole thing with akatsuki in ch. 250ish or whatever it was...

Raseru
January 19, 2007, 11:09 PM
I haven't seen it yet, but kadodo says it's promising.

Something happened to your sig.

Yeah, I had to remove it... :crying

kadodo
January 19, 2007, 11:10 PM
Well I was waiting for everyone to watch Naruto 217 first. But I guess it's time to start talking about it.
I liked the fight between Temari and that girl (can't remember her name). It was wind against wind. I also liked how Shikamaru rescued her.

@ Raseru: I'm sorry to hear that.

iThePirate
January 19, 2007, 11:14 PM
Yeah that one was the most promising fight the other two fights felt a bit overdone...

Charkra eating armor and a live-sword? :S dun like it at all.

Azurel
January 19, 2007, 11:27 PM
BOO.

wassup everyone? :D

talking about naruto eh.. I might watch that after Bleach 111 (subs finally on youtube >.<)

AreoXIII
January 19, 2007, 11:34 PM
Everyone has awesome sigs and avatars and I have a poopy sig. :notrust

You mean Tayuya.

Nothing much Azurel *eats your avatar*

iThePirate
January 19, 2007, 11:37 PM
Just out of curiosity, what's the time where y'all at?

kadodo
January 19, 2007, 11:40 PM
It's 11:41 pm for me. The same time as you.

AreoXIII
January 19, 2007, 11:41 PM
]

Its 11:39 here in NYC.I'm so tired im growing a mustache *winks*lol

iThePirate
January 19, 2007, 11:43 PM
Here it's 05:43 am

I'm tired but can't sleep, it sucks.

kadodo
January 19, 2007, 11:45 PM
Its 11:39 here in NYC.I'm so tired im growing a mustache *winks*lol

Ah Ah, yeah you still kind of young. Don't worry it'll come. :)

At sfc: do you live in Europe?

iThePirate
January 19, 2007, 11:47 PM
Sweden, ah man, 2hours 'til any stores open so I can get breakfast, man I'm out of luck.

Raseru
January 19, 2007, 11:49 PM
It's 2:50 pm here.

iThePirate
January 19, 2007, 11:53 PM
Where do ya live?

Raseru
January 19, 2007, 11:55 PM
Australia ^^

Azurel
January 19, 2007, 11:56 PM
Everyone has awesome sigs and avatars and I have a poopy sig. :notrust

Nothing much Azurel *eats your avatar*

You can get an awesome sig too. Just go to the signature thread or signature giveaways :XD (there's where I got mine :p)

Yikes! Don't eat my Killua!! :yelling

]

Erm, it's 1pm here.. Lunch time!!

AreoXIII
January 19, 2007, 11:57 PM
Ah Ah, yeah you still kind of young. Don't worry it'll come. :)

At sfc: do you live in Europe?

Das cool,I can see some hair under my nostrils XD.

Raseru
January 19, 2007, 11:59 PM
Eh, I have to go, see ya!

AreoXIII
January 20, 2007, 12:01 AM
Eh, I have to go, see ya!

k byez.

Anyway I g2g too.Peace.

iThePirate
January 20, 2007, 12:07 AM
Man I'll defrost something in the freezer, I'm fudging starving.

Sephiroth Crescent
January 20, 2007, 12:32 AM
yo anyone here?

iThePirate
January 20, 2007, 12:33 AM
yeah somewhat xD

How ya doin'?

Sephiroth Crescent
January 20, 2007, 12:39 AM
I'm okay just killing sometime. I actually haven't used a msgboard in like over a year.

But I was so bored and I'm sorta regretting not going out with some people after work.

iThePirate
January 20, 2007, 12:41 AM
Yeah, this is a fine thread for regretting stuff, I regret that I didn't buy any food when the store was open and that I didn't defrost some food earlier so I could cook it now.

AreoXIII
January 21, 2007, 03:23 PM
Hey, whats up?

Like my new banner? ;)

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
January 21, 2007, 03:34 PM
Hey, whats up?

Like my new banner? ;)
Hey Areo, your new banner looks a bit dark. Did you make it yourself?

AreoXIII
January 21, 2007, 03:40 PM
Hey Areo, your new banner looks a bit dark. Did you make it yourself?

Nope,but someone on ign.com made one for me cuz I asked.:D

Raseru
January 22, 2007, 04:50 AM
Whoo! A Death Note avy (and Light/Raito in your sig) eh, Areo? Are you into the anime or the manga?

AreoXIII
January 22, 2007, 03:51 PM
Whoo! A Death Note avy (and Light/Raito in your sig) eh, Areo? Are you into the anime or the manga?

I like the anime a lot but I never read the manga.L is my favorite character.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
January 22, 2007, 05:15 PM
You never read the manga, Areo? Well then you dont know that... Nah, i won't give you any spoiler. Keep watching. :D

AreoXIII
January 22, 2007, 06:14 PM
You never read the manga, Areo? Well then you dont know that... Nah, i won't give you any spoiler. Keep watching. :D

I know what happens.I also know someone takes his place.

Like my new sig?

ibra87
January 22, 2007, 06:23 PM
Unfortunately areo, you will have to resize it down :( We have a rule against it here because people with Dial-ups will have problems if people just have big sigs and scrolling too much is not fun either . So could you please return it to the way before? (and yes, it does look good :))

AreoXIII
January 22, 2007, 06:32 PM
Unfortunately areo, you will have to resize it down :( We have a rule against it here because people with Dial-ups will have problems if people just have big sigs and scrolling too much is not fun either . So could you please return it to the way before? (and yes, it does look good :))

Sorry about that.Thanks though :)

So whats up?

Raseru
January 24, 2007, 04:30 AM
Meh, just waiting for the subbed Death Note 15 to be released.

AreoXIII
January 24, 2007, 06:48 AM
Meh, just waiting for the subbed Death Note 15 to be released.

Cool,I like Death Note's intro.