PDA

View Full Version : Off to the Next One

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Adorien
August 27, 2011, 07:26 AM
Heeeey, people!
First: first thread, yaaaaay! :dance
Second: My name is Adriana and my friends call me Adi, which some of you may already know, so sorry for repeating myself.

I'm a social and shy person at the same time, don't know how that happened to me. I enjoy being with my friends and I'm really lonely when I'm not. I'm not single anymore, hehe. :p

I love listening to music, mostly rock. My favorite band since 2004 is Green Day. I've had an acoustic guitar for at least 4 years now. Currently I'm not very good at it, but I'm trying to get better. I've enjoyed singing since I have memories of myself, really. So my dream is to be a singer and a guitarist in a rock band. I didn't realize I actually want that until recently, maybe because I don't believe in myself much.

I'm constantly trying to change myself, I've always wanted to be a better person. I'm very self-conscious. I can get really emotional sometimes. Lttle things can make me very happy.

Well, that's all I can blabber about myself right now, feel free to ask me anything. ^^

riki
August 27, 2011, 03:24 PM
Hey, Adi!

I think I know what you mean about being social and shy. I'm usually shy around new people but once I get to know them better, I become more talkative. ^^

What was your first manga/anime?
What song(s) do you like to play on your guitar?
Do you like to sing in the shower?
If you have a band, what would your band name be?

I think that's good for now. :amuse

scav
August 27, 2011, 04:05 PM
yo random girl http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb330/scavalpha/smiley/17.gif
do you listen others stuff like hip hop? :nod
do u read manhwa?
are u a good dancer? :dancin
so u wanna be a roooooockstar, do u have some songs? :plot

Adorien
August 27, 2011, 04:55 PM
Hey, Adi!

I think I know what you mean about being social and shy. I'm usually shy around new people but once I get to know them better, I become more talkative. ^^

What was your first manga/anime?
What song(s) do you like to play on your guitar?
Do you like to sing in the shower?
If you have a band, what would your band name be?

I think that's good for now. :amuse

Yaaay, someone understands meee! I'm just like that, I'm nervous around new people and I'm fine when I already know them.

My first manga was Chobits. I'm not sure what my first anime was though, it might be Pokemon. There were some on television when I was really young, like 9, 10, 11. I really started watching anime when I was around 13. I watched some Ghibli movies, don't remember which ones exactly. And then I started watching Naruto, which I really really loved at the time. So I like to say that's my first, because that's when I started knowing what anime is.

I like to play anything I like, really. When I get into a song, I try playing it. Currently I'm learning the acoustic version of "45", a song by Shinedown.

I LOVE singing in the shower. :p The one place where I sing a cappela with all my might.

If I have a band, which is what I'm looking forward to, I'd like the name to be "Daemon". I like how the word has a positive and negative meaning at the same time. I'd want to use that name because my general opinion about music is that it's perceived differently by everyone.

Thanks for the questions! ^^

yo random girl http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb330/scavalpha/smiley/17.gif
do you listen others stuff like hip hop? :nod
do u read manhwa?
are u a good dancer? :dancin
so u wanna be a roooooockstar, do u have some songs? :plot

I'm not really into hip-hop, sorry. It's catchy, it can be fun to me, but no, I don't really like it.

I'm still not into manhwa, but I was reading one, called "Love in the Mask". I like it, but I kinda dropped it. Will start reading it again sometime.

No. No, no and no! I'm a really bad dancer. I'm really shy about it, really nervous and I'm always stiff. When I'm at home I like to goof out, but it's not really dancing, so... And I don't like going to mass parties. I'm also not a club person, because clubs here are generally... erggh. There is this one rock club that I like though. But the atmosphere there isn't really dancy.

Yes, I wanna be a rockstaaaaar! Not really a star, no. :oh I don't know how I'd be able to get out all the stress if I duddenly become famous or something. Too much stage fright. Too nervous. Too shy. >< I don't have songs, I usually write down some stuff, but they aren't good at all and it's usually not long before they end up in the trash can. :D I kinda make melodies though. There are times that I somehow go somewhere else and I don't think about what I'm really playing, and the melody starts on its own. A friend says I'm really good when that happens, but... don't know. And sorry, I might be exaggerating a little bit, but that's how I feel.

And thank you too for the questions! :p

To be continued~

scav
August 27, 2011, 05:28 PM
i would recommend you to read Noblesse then. Btw post your stuff on youtube, i would like to listen :poke
u'll have to bury your shyness if you wanna be a singer :p i was in a hiphop band in high school till the last years,i did alot of stuff in the school, i wasn't shy but i remember the feeling when u have to sing or to do a show in front of lots of people :XD

Adorien
August 27, 2011, 05:35 PM
I know, I'm trying to beat up my shy self. But I don't think I'll be posting on youtube, no. :oh But I may appear there one day, when I'm known at least. :p
That sounds really cool! And I can't believe you weren't shy. So jealous >< But I'm glad for you!
There was a music-club-thing going on the last two years of highschool, but... There was this jerk and... it didn't go well. And the whole thing kinda wasn't working well.
I was already going to read Noblesse, thanks for recommending it.

scav
August 27, 2011, 06:05 PM
heh shy or not believe me u'll feel like ur heart is going to explode before u start a show (unless u're really used to it, thought i don't know if it's really possible to be used to it). When u finish, peeps applaud, u'll feel great and later u'll want to do it again :p (shy or not ).
we didn't have stuff like music club in my high school, it's just we used to organize stuff with my friends, and sometimes there were some event at school or peeps used to gather around us when we were making battle between us.
btw what "this jerk"did? :XD

Adorien
August 27, 2011, 06:22 PM
I know well that my heart will explode and that's what bothers me. My heart is pounding like crazy when I'm excited or a bit nervous over something shyness-related. And that's when I can't sing nor play the guitar. I'm all stiff and can't breathe. But it would be like the happiest day in my life if people applaud me. I already really want to do it, even though I'm really nervous about it.
That jerk, well... He was being a jerk. :D At first he wanted me to be in the club with him. Then he wanted me to play acoustic guitar while he plays electric. And after I learned what I was supposed to do and practiced it enough, suddenly, I'm not in. We were gonna participate in an event. I waited till the end. But I didn't do anything. And I was really mad after that, at the jerk who just couldn't say a word to me about not wanting me to play with him anymore, and at a teacher who was one of the organizers. Who just couldn't let me sing, even though my name was on the list with participants. But that jerk I'm talking about, he really is a jerk. One day he is like my only friend in my class, the next day he is all mean to me. Ahh. Sorry for the rant. :D

scav
August 27, 2011, 06:34 PM
aw sad story, he's a jerk indeed :comfort

riki
August 27, 2011, 06:35 PM
What a jackass. :comfort

Adorien
August 27, 2011, 06:40 PM
Thanks! :scry
It was hard for me to get over the idea that he's my friend, because when I have a bond with someone, it's hard to let go.

Zeltrax
August 27, 2011, 09:24 PM
Hi Adorien!
Green day :wtf
I see that you are aiming to become an awesome singer and guitarist, that's really cool.

So..anyway, do you watch alot of anime? If so, what are your thoughts on jpop?

and I read that..yeah, that's a jerk <_<

BakaHaze
August 27, 2011, 10:36 PM
Ah, explains why everyone was calling you Adi-chan~ :XD

Hello, what've you been doing?

:woo You love greenday too, huh? Sing Boulevard for me on that voice thread ^^ :XD

phio_chan
August 28, 2011, 03:19 AM
Adriana is my grandma's name. :XD

Heyho, Adi-chan! (May I call you that?) I think it's not appropriate to say "welcome to MH" to you, so I'll say "welcome to MZ" instead! :hug

You have to read Noblesse. :zomg And Tower of God. I think those are the best manhwa I've ever seen. Not that I've read lots of manhwa, but well... :P

I wanted to read Chobits, but there is no good scanlation of that series, so I gave up. Not interested to check the anime, though. Did you watch Chobits' anime as well? Do you follow any other CLAMP series? ^^

Adorien
August 28, 2011, 07:19 AM
Hi Adorien!
Green day :wtf
I see that you are aiming to become an awesome singer and guitarist, that's really cool.

So..anyway, do you watch alot of anime? If so, what are your thoughts on jpop?

and I read that..yeah, that's a jerk <_<

Yep, he really is a jerk.
Ahem...

GREEN DAY FTW!

I don't know how awesome I'll get, but I really want to try. ^^

Recently I don't watch a lot of anime, I ususally read manga. But I'm watching One Piece with my boyfriend. We also watch Soul Eater from time to time too. And I haven't really watched a lot of anime overall. But that's a secret. :oh

I'm not really a big fan of j-pop/j-rock. I really like openings and endings in anime. I also listen to OSTs from time to time, Elfen Lied's one for example. I like Japanese music, but I listen to only a little bit. I like most of Naruto's openings and endings, some Bleach ones, some One Piece. I love those of Kimi ni Todoke, Nana, Skip Beat, Spice and Wolf. I like two songs by B'z, and two songs by GO!GO!7188, which are both rock bands. Oh, and I like Ayumi Hamasaki's 'Game', 'Black Cherry' by Acid Black Cheery, 'Ashita ga arusa' and 'Ue o muite aruko' by Kyu Sakamoto, and 'Shimanchu nu takara' by Begin. And I think that's about it. I'm just not really into it, but I like it.

Thanks for joining and asking me questions! ^^

Ah, explains why everyone was calling you Adi-chan~ :XD

Hello, what've you been doing?

:woo You love greenday too, huh? Sing Boulevard for me on that voice thread ^^ :XD

Hello, I have been doing nothing much these days, but at least I met up with some friends, which is like heaven to me. And I meet my best friend from time to time, which is good.

GREENDAY FTW TWICE! I really love that song, but... no. :oh Sorry.
Anyways, thanks for also joining in! ^^

Adriana is my grandma's name. :XD

Heyho, Adi-chan! (May I call you that?) I think it's not appropriate to say "welcome to MH" to you, so I'll say "welcome to MZ" instead! :hug

You have to read Noblesse. :zomg And Tower of God. I think those are the best manhwa I've ever seen. Not that I've read lots of manhwa, but well... :P

I wanted to read Chobits, but there is no good scanlation of that series, so I gave up. Not interested to check the anime, though. Did you watch Chobits' anime as well? Do you follow any other CLAMP series? ^^

Interesting. Greetings to your grandma then! ^^

Yes, you may call me that, almost everyone calls me that anyway. Ecept for "some" that call me "Dori". :oh Thanks for welcoming me to the MZ! ^^

Yes, I've watched Chobits' anime, I think right after I finished the manga. I haven't read/seen any other CLAMP series. I'm thinking of reading Kobato if I find a good raw. I'm planning to read only in Japanese from now on.

I will be sure to read them! ^^ I'll tell you if I like them.

And thank you too for joining and asking questions as well. ^.^

Yaaaay!

phio_chan
August 28, 2011, 11:07 AM
Interesting. Greetings to your grandma then! ^^

Yes, you may call me that, almost everyone calls me that anyway. Ecept for "some" that call me "Dori". :oh Thanks for welcoming me to the MZ! ^^

Yes, I've watched Chobits' anime, I think right after I finished the manga. I haven't read/seen any other CLAMP series. I'm thinking of reading Kobato if I find a good raw. I'm planning to read only in Japanese from now on.

I will be sure to read them! ^^ I'll tell you if I like them.

And thank you too for joining and asking questions as well. ^.^

Yaaaay!

LOL, she lives far away from my current place, so I'll get it to her later. And in her name, greetings back to you. XD Dori-chan sounds good, don't you think? It's cute, unique, and special. It reminds me of Dora The Adventure. :lmao

Hmm, what do you think of the anime? Is it good enough, at least compared to the manga? Maybe I can try it out. CLAMP's old series are awesome; the new ones are not very impressive IMO. Unfortunately, Kobato included. I dropped the manga shortly after I finished the anime though those who read and watched said that they are different. Even the ending is different. So I'll still encourage you to try. ^^

Yaaaaay! Asking questions and answering questions are fun, no? <3

Bugzee
August 28, 2011, 12:38 PM
Kuma-chwan has a thread! Yay! :zomg

Whereabouts in Bulgaria do you live? I was in Sofia last month. :XD

Adorien
August 28, 2011, 12:50 PM
Kuma-chwan has a thread! Yay! :zomg

Whereabouts in Bulgaria do you live? I was in Sofia last month. :XD

Hii, Jiiin! ^^ Thanks for joining and :jawdrop You were in Sofia??? :faint

WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE IN SOFIA?!?!?!?!? :yelling

:fail

I live in Sofia. Since forever.

Bugzee
August 28, 2011, 12:57 PM
I went before you became active AGAIN on MH and I totally forgot you were living in Bulgaria. :sweat

It was really good. I went to visit some relatives. It was also my Uncle's golden anniversary so it was extra special. :3

I'm in love with Bulgarian women. :3 So many hotties even on the plane. :nosebleed

I didn't know you lived in Sofia but then again...not many live outside of Sofia. :XD

Adorien
August 28, 2011, 03:02 PM
:scry

Sorry, but... it's still so sad... I know, I should've been active more.
I congratulate your uncle! ^^ And... relatives...? Here? :oh
I'm glad you like Bulgarian women. :D
Will you come again?

Bugzee
August 28, 2011, 06:27 PM
No worries~

Loads of MH'ers come and go...some FF'ers have erratic activity patterns...don't know what else to call/label it as. xDDD!

Yes indeed. Astonishingly, I do have some relatives in Bulgaria. :| It was actually my first time over there. It was very interesting to say the least. Very, very different to London off course hahaha. Seriously, I'm not just saying it for nothing; there are some very beautiful looking women over there. I was like > :jawdrop at the airport. Had to keep a straight face...I was travelling with my parents and the whole family.....to BULGARIA of all places but yea. <_<

I'm probably going to visit my Uncle again some time in the new year. Dunno, for sure though. I'll let you know. It would be awesome to meet up. :3

Pay for my ticket. ;-;

xP!

I'm glad to see you around MH again, kuma-chwan. Brings back the memories from the golden era of the FF. :lmao

Adorien
August 29, 2011, 12:30 AM
I don't really remember "the golden era" of the FF, it's still golden to me. :D

Sorry, I don't think I can pay your ticket. :oh xD

What kind of relatives are the ones you have here? Are they distant or closer?
And by the way, where in Sofia were you?

I still can't believe you were here. :p

And of course it's different than London. That's LONDON we're talking about! This is just Sofia.

Sorry, I should be asking you questions in your thread instead. xD

---------- Post added at 08:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

LOL, she lives far away from my current place, so I'll get it to her later. And in her name, greetings back to you. XD Dori-chan sounds good, don't you think? It's cute, unique, and special. It reminds me of Dora The Adventure. :lmao

Hmm, what do you think of the anime? Is it good enough, at least compared to the manga? Maybe I can try it out. CLAMP's old series are awesome; the new ones are not very impressive IMO. Unfortunately, Kobato included. I dropped the manga shortly after I finished the anime though those who read and watched said that they are different. Even the ending is different. So I'll still encourage you to try. ^^

Yaaaaay! Asking questions and answering questions are fun, no? <3

Yes, "Dori-chan" is cute, but it's strange to me to be called with another name and not my own.

I'll still try Kobato, I might like it.

Chobits' anime compared to the manga is good, but not good enough. At least that's the way I felt about it. I've watched it a long time ago, so I'm not sure, but I think it followed the manga's story. It's a good adaptation, but it left me with the feeling that something was missing. If you've read and watched Midori no Hibi, it's the same in manga-anime comparison. Just not enough!

Yes, yes, it's fun, fun! ^^

phio_chan
August 29, 2011, 02:54 AM
Yes, "Dori-chan" is cute, but it's strange to me to be called with another name and not my own.

I'll still try Kobato, I might like it.

Chobits' anime compared to the manga is good, but not good enough. At least that's the way I felt about it. I've watched it a long time ago, so I'm not sure, but I think it followed the manga's story. It's a good adaptation, but it left me with the feeling that something was missing. If you've read and watched Midori no Hibi, it's the same in manga-anime comparison. Just not enough!

Yes, yes, it's fun, fun! ^^

Hm, that's true. :lmao

Okay, have fun following Kobato! It actually has its crazy and sweet moments as well. Just not that impressive, in my opinion. ^^ And about Chobits, I might give it a try later for the anime. I'm a bit curious with its plot. I read the manga a bit. XD

What is Bulgaria like? :XD

Adorien
August 29, 2011, 03:23 PM
What is Bulgaria like? :XD

I don't think I can anser that properly. xD It's just a country. :D
Ask something specific, if you want. Like, are "boys cute?" or something like that. :D

M3J
August 29, 2011, 10:10 PM
how tall are you?

Adorien
August 30, 2011, 03:55 AM
I'm 180 cm, which is about 6 foots... I think... xD

phio_chan
August 30, 2011, 04:39 AM
I'm 180 cm, which is about 6 foots... I think... xD

Share me 5-10 cm, please. :bored

Do you join any sports club? With that height, sports like basketball or volley maybe is a piece of cake. XDD

M3J
August 30, 2011, 12:02 PM
Do you like being tall?

alphabeta
August 30, 2011, 02:30 PM
just dropin' by to say hello. Will do my super-mega interesting introduction post later...

/drops dead :sleepy

Adorien
August 30, 2011, 02:56 PM
Share me 5-10 cm, please. :bored

Do you join any sports club? With that height, sports like basketball or volley maybe is a piece of cake. XDD

Yeah, I get that really often. xD I might be tall, but I'm skinny and... I don't think it's the thing for me. There weren't really sports clubs in school, but each school has a team. I was never really into that kind of stuff. I like playing sometimes, but it's not my thing. I like roller skating though. And riding a bike. :p And if I have and mp3 with me, it's priceless.

Btw, if I share some cm with you, would you give me some meat? :D I'm like 52 kg now, which is... 115 lb, but I used to be 55 and I know that with the height I have I should be 65. I should eat more, I know. xD

Do you like being tall?

That's and interesting question. xD When I was little I got picked on about it and stuff. And a lot of people didn't like me because of being different and all. And I usually didn't have a friend in class. And boys were also a problem, because most of the boys that I liked were smaller than me and I was sad that no one would like me because of being taller. xD Then of course as I was growing up, boys started to get really tall, but not taller than me, and I was still the tallest girl I knew. Until the time I was in 9th grade and met this girl from the other class who was like not only taller than me, but like... bigger. Now I feel average, even though I'm still pretty tall. At least boys my age are taller than me now. ^^ So since some time I don't mind it, since it's not really a problem for me. As I grew up I started liking myself more. And yeah, now I can say I like being tall. ^^
Sorry, was that too long? :sweat

just dropin' by to say hello. Will do my super-mega interesting introduction post later...

/drops dead :sleepy

Hello! ^^
Okay, I'll be waiting.

M3J
August 31, 2011, 12:29 AM
Ah, I see. Do you also enjoy knowing what the weather is before anyone else?

Nah, not too long. No worries. ^^

What manga do you read?

BakaHaze
August 31, 2011, 12:49 AM
:hi5

Your exactly as tall as me ^^

And yeah, I'm considered short in my school; we have the nationals basketball player here (think he's 2m+) :lmao

And I don't think I've ever seen anyone worry about being tall, I thought that was generally considered rather attractive? :hurr

I think that height wise guys worry a lot about being short, and it's probably a bigger problem as well, cause girls can be small and cute... :XD

phio_chan
August 31, 2011, 12:54 AM
Yeah, I get that really often. xD I might be tall, but I'm skinny and... I don't think it's the thing for me. There weren't really sports clubs in school, but each school has a team. I was never really into that kind of stuff. I like playing sometimes, but it's not my thing. I like roller skating though. And riding a bike. :p And if I have and mp3 with me, it's priceless.

Btw, if I share some cm with you, would you give me some meat? :D I'm like 52 kg now, which is... 115 lb, but I used to be 55 and I know that with the height I have I should be 65. I should eat more, I know. xD

I see. Me too, I don't go much about sports. Prefer to watch them than to play them. XD I agree, riding a bike is awesome! I used to do it when I was at my hometown for holiday. The air was so fresh, the wind was nice. Accompanied with my lovely favorite songs from my phone, I could ride on the bike pretty long. XD I really miss those moments.

Whoa! If I could, I'd share you some meat too. I was 48, during holiday I might even get to 50, while it's not very appropriate for my current height. If I take 10 cm from you then give you around 5 kg, that would be a brilliant change. XD Yeah, it's weird how those who need to be a bit fatter can't get fat while those who don't want to get fatter always have it the other way. =____=

M3J
August 31, 2011, 01:28 AM
BLEH, I R COOKIE MONSTER! PH34R MY COOKIE EATING POWA!

Adorien
September 01, 2011, 03:37 PM
Ah, I see. Do you also enjoy knowing what the weather is before anyone else?

Nah, not too long. No worries. ^^

What manga do you read?

Weeell, if I told you I mainly read shojo and some josei, you would probably disapprove of me, so I won't tell you. Oops...
I think I'd like most of the genres, but I'm kinda fixated on shojo/josei, because of reading mostly that. But I like Naruto and FMA, so I guess you can say I also like shonen. The ones I know I don't like are yaoi and shonen-ai. Definitely. xD

:hi5

Your exactly as tall as me ^^

And yeah, I'm considered short in my school; we have the nationals basketball player here (think he's 2m+) :lmao

And I don't think I've ever seen anyone worry about being tall, I thought that was generally considered rather attractive? :hurr

I think that height wise guys worry a lot about being short, and it's probably a bigger problem as well, cause girls can be small and cute... :XD

Yaaay, we're the same height. ^^

I can't believe you're considered short, you'd be average here. I think...

Being tall is generally considered attractive, but like you said, guys worry about being shorter than girls, so that's why sometimes guys didn't like me because of that. Besides, when I was younger, it was kinda considered strange. You know how it is. Kids are awful. :scry

I see. Me too, I don't go much about sports. Prefer to watch them than to play them. XD I agree, riding a bike is awesome! I used to do it when I was at my hometown for holiday. The air was so fresh, the wind was nice. Accompanied with my lovely favorite songs from my phone, I could ride on the bike pretty long. XD I really miss those moments.

Whoa! If I could, I'd share you some meat too. I was 48, during holiday I might even get to 50, while it's not very appropriate for my current height. If I take 10 cm from you then give you around 5 kg, that would be a brilliant change. XD Yeah, it's weird how those who need to be a bit fatter can't get fat while those who don't want to get fatter always have it the other way. =____=

I think we should ride bikes together one day! ^^

It would be perfect to exchange! :D Although I don't really want to lose cms. :oh And yeah, it's strange how it is. It's tough trying to get skinnier/fatter.

I really should eat more! xD

BLEH, I R COOKIE MONSTER! PH34R MY COOKIE EATING POWA!

I PH34R UR COOKIE EATING POWAH!
Btw, there was this time when I made a Cookie Monster sig for the sig contest. I'd give it to you if you want it (intentional advertising). ^^

M3J
September 01, 2011, 11:30 PM
Naruto was awesome though, so no worries. \o FMA is good too.

What shoujo do you/have you read? Kimi ni Todoke is definitely worth a read. If you like shoujo due to romance, then give GE - Good Ending a try. Definitely a great romance shounen, and Beelzebub is a great shounen as well. I think it parodies action manga. So much humor. xD

PH34R IT H4RD!

I don't want it, but I don't mind seeing it. :3

Adorien
September 02, 2011, 03:43 AM
Naruto was awesome though, so no worries. \o FMA is good too.

What shoujo do you/have you read? Kimi ni Todoke is definitely worth a read. If you like shoujo due to romance, then give GE - Good Ending a try. Definitely a great romance shounen, and Beelzebub is a great shounen as well. I think it parodies action manga. So much humor. xD

PH34R IT H4RD!

I don't want it, but I don't mind seeing it. :3

Well the sig is somewhere around the galleries in some archives. I don't know where it should be. xD

I am reading Kimi ni Todoke and really like it. I'm also reading Skip Beat, Hiyokoi, L DK, Ao Haru Ride, Cosplay Animal (josei), Natsume Yuujinchou. I just started Runway no Koibito. I was reading Dengeki Daisy too. I need to pick it up again, but... too many ongoing manga. I prefer the completed ones usually.
Others that I've read and also like are NANA (in love with it), Paradise Kiss, Koukou Debut, Othello, Beast Master, Lovely Complex, Strobe Edge, Zettai Kareshi.

It also appears I enjoy shonen with romance, since I really like Chobits, Midori no Hibi and Nyan Koi. So I was planning on Reading GE - Good Ending. I'm also planning on reading Beelzebub, thanks for recommending them.
Other shonen that I like are GTO and Beck.

BakaHaze
September 02, 2011, 07:37 AM
Yaaay, we're the same height. ^^

I can't believe you're considered short, you'd be average here. I think...

Being tall is generally considered attractive, but like you said, guys worry about being shorter than girls, so that's why sometimes guys didn't like me because of that. Besides, when I was younger, it was kinda considered strange. You know how it is. Kids are awful. :scry

Reading this I can see that the way we (as in boys v girls) treat height in a totally different way. As kids, we were always comparing to see who's taller. And when we were taller than kids in higher grades, we'd be proud. And yeah, whoever's taller is more awesome :XD

alphabeta
September 02, 2011, 07:40 AM
I dunno. I've always been one of the small kids back in elementary school. Can't say I'm a giant now, with my 172 cm, but it's sufficient enough for me :oh

phio_chan
September 02, 2011, 07:43 AM
Reading this I can see that the way we (as in boys v girls) treat height in a totally different way. As kids, we were always comparing to see who's taller. And when we were taller than kids in higher grades, we'd be proud. And yeah, whoever's taller is more awesome :XD

It's not fair how people tend to view tall boys as awesome but tall girls as strange or alien-like. XD Boys' pride are too much on their height, lol~ Even here it's like that. XD

alphabeta
September 02, 2011, 07:45 AM
It's not fair how people tend to view tall boys as awesome but tall girls as strange or alien-like. XD Boys' pride are too much on their height, lol~ Even here it's like that. XD

There's nothing strange about that. It always was, is, and will be supposed that the man in a family is bigger then his wife. A man's height shows his physical strength, while woman aren't supposed to have that physical strength in the first place.

phio_chan
September 02, 2011, 07:54 AM
There's nothing strange about that. It always was, is, and will be supposed that the man in a family is bigger then his wife. A man's height shows his physical strength, while woman aren't supposed to have that physical strength in the first place.

Maybe it is, but sometimes people take it to an urgent level that makes things even worse. I for one don't think that boys should feel inferior to girls in case of height or even economy as long as that superiority is not abused. It's the mindset of the community that boys are and must be above girls that makes me a bit uncomfortable. Of course, this is subjective.

Adorien
September 02, 2011, 08:20 AM
Okay, first reaction: O.O PEOPLE!!!

Me and my friends also compared our heights. But there was nothing to compare when I was taller. :oh. The others kinda compared though.
I've been liking my height since the past few years. Now I feel awesome. :amuse Thank you, Haze!

I dunno. I've always been one of the small kids back in elementary school. Can't say I'm a giant now, with my 172 cm, but it's sufficient enough for me :oh

I'm glad you're alright with your height! And you aren't really that small. This is around or a little bit lower than average here. Well, boys tend to be taller usually.

Yaay, someone understands!

That's true. But in my case, I'm tall and don't really have physical strength, so even if the boy is shortet, he still is stronger than me, just looks shorter.

Maybe it is, but sometimes people take it to an urgent level that makes things even worse. I for one don't think that boys should feel inferior to girls in case of height or even economy as long as that superiority is not abused. It's the mindset of the community that boys are and must be above girls that makes me a bit uncomfortable. Of course, this is subjective.

That's a bit uncomfortable for me as well. My boyfriend is taller and we have the perfect height difference :p, so I don't really care anymore about people not liking me because I'm tall.
Btw, recently I think that couples don't care that much about height differences. I often see a girl on high heels, walking alongside a boy, shorter than her at least with 5 cm, not including the heels.

alphabeta
September 02, 2011, 08:22 AM
Okay, first reaction: O.O PEOPLE!!!

I suggest you to get used to this feeling :XD

Adorien
September 02, 2011, 08:32 AM

I really should. :XD
But it's still so amazing!

phio_chan
September 02, 2011, 08:36 AM

Very true, Adi-chan. This is the first step; next step, don't be surprised if you feel like your thread is yours no longer. :XD

And about your post, yeah, I understand. Sometimes I dislike being too short, though people around me said that this is an okay height for a girl. I really wish I could get a bit taller, but not a problem. Sometimes I'd think couples with girls taller than the boys are strange, but then again if they are okay with it, I'm fine with them too. ^^

alphabeta
September 02, 2011, 08:43 AM
Very true, Adi-chan. This is the first step; next step, don't be surprised if you feel like your thread is yours no longer. :XD

Exactly, even though this is your thread, it can perfectly live without you and be acitve for like a whole month withou you making a single post (talks from experience :hip)

Adorien
September 02, 2011, 09:00 AM

I can't wait! :XD

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

Exactly, even though this is your thread, it can perfectly live without you and be acitve for like a whole month withou you making a single post (talks from experience :hip)

That sounds amazing! :wtf

alphabeta
September 02, 2011, 09:02 AM
That sounds amazing! :wtf

It's not. Believe me...

Adorien
September 02, 2011, 09:06 AM
It's not. Believe me...

I believe you, but it's still amazing! :zomg

phio_chan
September 02, 2011, 09:12 AM
It's not. Especially when people spam in its real meaning like what happen with Bana-chwan thread. That's just :(.

By the waaay, Adi-chan, what is your most favorite and least favorite subject? :D

alphabeta
September 02, 2011, 09:14 AM
It's not. Especially when people spam in its real meaning like what happen with Bana-chwan thread. That's just :(.

Yeah, I remember that. 10 pages a day, was it, IIRC :faint

Adorien
September 02, 2011, 09:25 AM

By the waaay, Adi-chan, what is your most favorite and least favorite subject? :D

Hmm I see. :oh I might have made a few meaningless posts. :oh I'm so sorry. ><

Favorite subject, like in school? Didn't really have any... Chemistry and Physics were interesting though. And English was always easy.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

Yeah, I remember that. 10 pages a day, was it, IIRC :faint

10 pages a day? O.O

Amazing! :zomg

alphabeta
September 02, 2011, 09:28 AM
I might have made a few meaningless posts.

This is called spamming :police

10 pages a day? O.O

Amazing! :zomg

ADORIEN
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g388/nghia_vn/Meme/YUNO.png
Y U NO UNDERSTAND THAT SPAMMING IS BAD?

Adorien
September 02, 2011, 09:41 AM
:XD I guess I should be banned for spamming and not understanding that it's bad.

xD

alphabeta
September 02, 2011, 09:43 AM
Adi, this is just my opinion, but you should stop "like'ing" all of the posts made in your thread :oh

Adorien
September 02, 2011, 09:55 AM
I know. >< Sorry!

Just another reason to be banned. xD

phio_chan
September 02, 2011, 10:37 AM
Hmm I see. :oh I might have made a few meaningless posts. :oh I'm so sorry. ><

Favorite subject, like in school? Didn't really have any... Chemistry and Physics were interesting though. And English was always easy.

A few? :fail I made lots of them, and this person called alphabeta even makes lots more than I do. Almost everyone has spammed this place before. I'm doing my best not to spam... but it's hard, ya know. :derp

Yeah, like in school. Physics. I failed in physics. I only understand physics before national exams, after being ordered to write summary of all formulas used from first year of high school until the third year. English was not easy, but fun! Did you often have games on English classes?

alphabeta
September 02, 2011, 10:42 AM
A few? :fail I made lots of them, and this person called alphabeta even makes lots more than I do. Almost everyone has spammed this place before. I'm doing my best not to spam... but it's hard, ya know. :derp

Me? Spamming? Never :derp

Adorien
September 02, 2011, 10:49 AM

Yeah, like in school. Physics. I failed in physics. I only understand physics before national exams, after being ordered to write summary of all formulas used from first year of high school until the third year. English was not easy, but fun! Did you often have games on English classes?

I will be careful not to spam too much then. :oh

We had some games, but not really often. It was kinda often in 5th grade, which was the first time to study English back then. Now English classes begin in 1st grade. o.o

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

Me? Spamming? Never :derp

I will try to believe you. xD

Note: I'm going out now, so feel free to continue asking, talking, spamming, whatever, but don't expect my replies soon. BB! :amuse

phio_chan
September 02, 2011, 11:05 AM
I will be careful not to spam too much then. :oh

We had some games, but not really often. It was kinda often in 5th grade, which was the first time to study English back then. Now English classes begin in 1st grade. o.o

The art of spamming is to be not careful, dear. XD

I see. When I was in junior high, my teacher loved to give us games. Word games, or simply listening to musics in English and fill in the blanks. It was so much fun, and to me it helped to expand my vocabulary of English words and songs, which is awesome. XD I didn't do it so often at senior high, which is a shame. XD

Over here English classes began even at kindergarten. =___=

Note: I'm going out now, so feel free to continue asking, talking, spamming, whatever, but don't expect my replies soon. BB! :amuse

Have fun! As before, one simple warning: don't be surprised. :grin

Adorien
September 02, 2011, 01:44 PM
Hi again!

So it seems I still haven't mastered the art of spamming. xD

There was something like English classes in kindergarten, but... it was like... coloring words or images... yeah. xD
Maybe there are classes in kindergarten now, I'm not sure, but I know that firstgraders learn three languages: English, a second foreign language and... their own. xD

And thanks, I had fun!
I'll try not to be surprised. xD

M3J
September 02, 2011, 08:05 PM
Well the sig is somewhere around the galleries in some archives. I don't know where it should be. xD

I am reading Kimi ni Todoke and really like it. I'm also reading Skip Beat, Hiyokoi, L DK, Ao Haru Ride, Cosplay Animal (josei), Natsume Yuujinchou. I just started Runway no Koibito. I was reading Dengeki Daisy too. I need to pick it up again, but... too many ongoing manga. I prefer the completed ones usually.
Others that I've read and also like are NANA (in love with it), Paradise Kiss, Koukou Debut, Othello, Beast Master, Lovely Complex, Strobe Edge, Zettai Kareshi.

It also appears I enjoy shonen with romance, since I really like Chobits, Midori no Hibi and Nyan Koi. So I was planning on Reading GE - Good Ending. I'm also planning on reading Beelzebub, thanks for recommending them.
Other shonen that I like are GTO and Beck.

Google it! D: You read NANA online? Dunno where to find the full, complete series since many sites look to have missin chapters. :(

Completed ftw. Good Ending is worth it though, that and Beelzebub. You ever read Yu Yu Hakusho and Dragon Ball?

BakaHaze
September 02, 2011, 08:33 PM
Is it just me or did this place get like 3 more pages...:XD

Adi you popular bastard :lmao

M3J
September 02, 2011, 08:34 PM
bastardess*

And this got one new page for me. Forty posts per page ftw.

Adorien
September 02, 2011, 08:47 PM
Google it! D: You read NANA online? Dunno where to find the full, complete series since many sites look to have missin chapters. :(

Completed ftw. Good Ending is worth it though, that and Beelzebub. You ever read Yu Yu Hakusho and Dragon Ball?

I didn't get what I should google. :oh And NANA hasn't been finished yet. The author was ill and is currently recovering. It is not known wheter she will continue the manga or not.

I haven't read Yu Yu Hakusho and Dragon Ball, might read them.

Is it just me or did this place get like 3 more pages...:XD

Adi you popular bastard :lmao

bastardess*

And this got one new page for me. Forty posts per page ftw.

Why thank you! :amuse

M3J
September 02, 2011, 09:08 PM
Google your sig, silly Addy!

I heard about that. From what little I read of Nana, I liked it. Looked pretty realistic as well. :3 She probably might not continue the manga though, but I dunno what she's sick with.

Definitely read 'em! Start when Goku was little. That series was the best IMO, better than DBZ.

Why thank you to me? O_o

Adorien
September 02, 2011, 09:11 PM
I iz silly. xD :3

Yeah, I also think she probably won't continue it. And I'm not sure if it's known what the sickness is...

I will read then!

And I thank you for keeping this thread alive! ^^ Cause it might die if I'm alone. o.o

phio_chan
September 05, 2011, 11:59 AM
Hi again!

So it seems I still haven't mastered the art of spamming. xD

There was something like English classes in kindergarten, but... it was like... coloring words or images... yeah. xD
Maybe there are classes in kindergarten now, I'm not sure, but I know that firstgraders learn three languages: English, a second foreign language and... their own. xD

And thanks, I had fun!
I'll try not to be surprised. xD

LOL~ No problem, it takes time indeed. :D

Coloring words sounds fun. XD I can't remember anything from my kindergarten moments anymore... Except when tons of chili sauce entered my eyes... Hmm. Their own language? Right, of course. XD

And I thank you for keeping this thread alive! ^^ Cause it might die if I'm alone. o.o

:hug

Adorien
September 05, 2011, 03:45 PM
Hmm. Their own language? Right, of course. XD

That... would've been perfect in my language, and I see now how it sounds... ^^' I meant "native language", as you might already know. ^^'

And I hug you all! :hug Even if you don't want me to. :p

riki
September 05, 2011, 03:51 PM
Group hug? :hug

How was your weekend?

Adorien
September 05, 2011, 03:58 PM
Yaay, group hug! ^^

How was my weekend... I don't remember. O.o Fine, I think.

riki
September 05, 2011, 04:04 PM
That's good, I guess?

Adorien
September 05, 2011, 04:42 PM
It's good, it's good. ^^ Now that I'm happy, Nothing Else Matters. :p

M3J
September 05, 2011, 04:49 PM
Do you like potatoes?

Adorien
September 05, 2011, 05:17 PM
I love potatoes! I like them fried, mashed, roasted...

benelori
September 05, 2011, 05:29 PM
Nice to see you finding your way here! o/

Just wanted to drop by and say hi...questions might come later, but right now I'm tired and will go to sleep, so:bye

I guess this post was random and suited for the thread wouldn't U say?:amuse

:maracas

riki
September 05, 2011, 05:32 PM
I love potatoes! I like them fried, mashed, roasted...

Same here. I'm usually in charge of making the mashed potato for Thanksgiving. ^^

M3J
September 05, 2011, 05:59 PM
What's your favorite kind?

BakaHaze
September 06, 2011, 03:06 AM
:XD Everyone here is some part Irish...

benelori
September 06, 2011, 03:36 AM

o.O...the only parts that are Irish in me are the organs that are touched by whiskey

Adorien
September 06, 2011, 05:13 AM
Nice to see you finding your way here! o/

Just wanted to drop by and say hi...questions might come later, but right now I'm tired and will go to sleep, so:bye

I guess this post was random and suited for the thread wouldn't U say?:amuse

:maracas

Hi, Benelori! :amuse

Yes, yes, that's a perfect post! :D Thanks for dropping by. :amuse

Same here. I'm usually in charge of making the mashed potato for Thanksgiving. ^^

Riki, you're just awesome! :hug

What's your favorite kind?

I'm not quite sure... mashed or fried. But which... :D I can't choose.

That sounds great! :D

o.O...the only parts that are Irish in me are the organs that are touched by whiskey

That doesn't sound that great. o.o But I'll let it slide. :amuse

benelori
September 06, 2011, 05:18 AM
That doesn't sound that great. o.o But I'll let it slide. :amuse

Why?:(

Would it have been better if I said that the only Irish in me is my mouth? Or actually my teeth...cuz they're part green part white

:derp

Adorien
September 06, 2011, 05:40 AM
Why?:(

Would it have been better if I said that the only Irish in me is my mouth? Or actually my teeth...cuz they're part green part white

:derp

I don't think so. :oh

benelori
September 06, 2011, 05:43 AM
I don't think so. :oh

So the whiskey one is better? But you don't like that either...Y U NO like whiskey?

Adorien
September 06, 2011, 05:50 AM
So the whiskey one is better? But you don't like that either...Y U NO like whiskey?

:XD

The whiskey one is better, yes, I just hope you're not drinking too much. :D
And I don't like whiskey, because I don't like it. :oh I usually don't drink alcohol. But I like cola with rum and some cocktails.

benelori
September 06, 2011, 06:04 AM

The whiskey one is better, yes, I just hope you're not drinking too much. :D
And I don't like whiskey, because I don't like it. :oh I usually don't drink alcohol. But I like cola with rum and some cocktails.

I don't...I hate alcohol:shifty...

But I don't like whiskey that much...only in mixes...I have hard time with hard drinks nowadays *sigh...

I like milk:oh...it helps me transform the Irish flag into sth like the Vatican's:oh

Adorien
September 06, 2011, 06:19 AM
I see. :oh

I have nothing to say now. :D

benelori
September 06, 2011, 06:39 AM

I have nothing to say now. :D

And yet you posted:shifty...

phio_chan
September 06, 2011, 07:53 AM
I see. Another spam thread is born. :lmao

Potatoes, huh. My mom loves it. I won't eat it together with rice if I don't have to. So much calories. =___= But I think you guys eat potatoes like we eat rice here? XD

benelori
September 06, 2011, 08:18 AM

Potatoes, huh. My mom loves it. I won't eat it together with rice if I don't have to. So much calories. =___= But I think you guys eat potatoes like we eat rice here? XD

We eat potatoes from plates:shifty........mostly:shifty...U?

phio_chan
September 06, 2011, 08:23 AM
We eat potatoes from plates:shifty........mostly:shifty...U?

We eat potatoes... from papers. At McD or KFC. :XD
Maybe some of us do eat potatoes as their main source of carbohydrate. What I can't stand is when you eat rice with a soup and you still eat lots of potatoes. Wow. :P

Adorien
September 06, 2011, 09:28 AM
And yet you posted:shifty...

Yeah, I did, but it's better than staying silent, no? :D

Hooray for spam! :yay

We don't eat potatoes that often here. :D

We eat potatoes... from papers. At McD or KFC. :XD
Maybe some of us do eat potatoes as their main source of carbohydrate. What I can't stand is when you eat rice with a soup and you still eat lots of potatoes. Wow. :P

We also eat potatoes from paper at McD's and KFC. :D But I dob't like that food and I eat from those places occasionally.

I actually don't really like the potatoes in the soup. :oh Don't know why.

benelori
September 06, 2011, 10:04 AM
Yeah, I did, but it's better than staying silent, no? :D

Truer words have never been spoken here.:om

phio_chan
September 06, 2011, 10:50 AM
We don't eat potatoes that often here. :D

We also eat potatoes from paper at McD's and KFC. :D But I dob't like that food and I eat from those places occasionally.

I actually don't really like the potatoes in the soup. :oh Don't know why.

Haha~ Well, that's great that you don't like those junk foods. Good for your health. :3 I don't really like potatoes in soup as well, actually. But my mom likes it, and so is everyone else at this house, so... I prefer other veggies like carrots or corns. XD

kdowns
September 06, 2011, 10:58 AM
... I heard the two magical words "Spam Thread" and I some how ended up here.

Adorien
September 06, 2011, 11:29 AM
Truer words have never been spoken here.:om

I feel the philosophy party we have created together! :D

Haha~ Well, that's great that you don't like those junk foods. Good for your health. :3

I kinda like some of the junk food, but I don't find it good to eat it. And my stomach hurts sometimes after eating it.

... I heard the two magical words "Spam Thread" and I some how ended up here.

It's because I summoned you! :om
Welcome! :amuse Enjoy your stay. Post whatever random posts you like. :D

My fans are increasing. :faint

:plot

benelori
September 06, 2011, 12:02 PM
I feel the philosophy party we have created together! :D

Philosophy enlightens our soul, party makes out brains lighter:om...the only part we should to our creation is the body part:shifty

M3J
September 06, 2011, 12:33 PM
Do you eat your potatoes with ketchup or mayonnaise or any other condiments?

Adorien
September 06, 2011, 12:39 PM
Philosophy enlightens our soul, party makes out brains lighter:om...the only part we should to our creation is the body part:shifty

I'm not sure how I should respond to that. :oh

Do you eat your potatoes with ketchup or mayonnaise or any other condiments?

I like to say that I put food on ketchup. :D I can eat ketchup with almost anything. I even eat plain bread loafs with ketchup sometimes. :D And although I like fried potatoes with ketchup, I prefer them just salty. I also don't like to put a lot of sauces on food.

I like potatoes with savory. And I like hot potatoes with butter! It's very tasty.

Btw, it's strange how the conversation is about food and I don't eat a lot. :D
But I will eat more. :oh

benelori
September 06, 2011, 12:44 PM
I'm not sure how I should respond to that. :oh

Hence the post:shifty

Adorien
September 06, 2011, 12:54 PM
Hence the post:shifty

I think you lost me. :D

benelori
September 06, 2011, 12:58 PM
I think you lost me. :D

I didn't before, but now I did:p...it might be valid for both of us though:tem

Adorien
September 06, 2011, 01:23 PM
I didn't before, but now I did:p...it might be valid for both of us though:tem

I guess so. :D

"The Force is strong with this one!"

benelori
September 06, 2011, 01:25 PM
I guess so. :D

"The Force is strong with this one!"

But remember...peace is a lie, there's only passion

M3J
September 06, 2011, 01:56 PM
Do you like pizza?

Adorien
September 06, 2011, 02:10 PM
But remember...peace is a lie, there's only passion

I guess you're right. :amuse

Do you like pizza?

Correction: I. LOVE. PIZZA! It's my favorite meal. The pizza I like the most is "Tropicana" or "Hawaii" or however they call pizza with pineapple. Since my favorite fruit is pineapple. :D They go so well together! :o

M3J
September 06, 2011, 05:09 PM
Marry me. <3

Adorien
September 06, 2011, 06:20 PM
Marry me. <3

I hope you're not serious, cause I already have a boyfriend.

M3J
September 06, 2011, 06:24 PM
Just because there's a goalie in soccer doesn't mean you can't score. :oh

Let's be pizza buddies, then! \o/

Adorien
September 06, 2011, 06:27 PM
Just because there's a goalie in soccer doesn't mean you can't score. :oh

Let's be pizza buddies, then! \o/

PIZZA FTW!

M3J
September 06, 2011, 07:59 PM
Roawr!

What else do you add? I usually get garlic, parmesan cheese, and oregano!

Adorien
September 07, 2011, 09:41 AM
I don't like garlic. I try to eat it, but I prefer not to. Parmesan cheese is very delicious though. And I'm not sure if I like oregano. xD

I get the normal stuff like ham and yellow cheese, tomato pulp. I also like olives and corn. And I don't like stuff like eggs or mushrooms in my pizza.

And I can't think of anything else right now. xD

riki
September 07, 2011, 11:17 AM
My mom doesn't like garlic either. She usually gives me hers if she sees any. ^^

Adorien
September 07, 2011, 01:09 PM
It's the opposite in my family. xD Although I do try to eat it.

M3J
September 07, 2011, 04:59 PM
You ever slap someone with salami?

Adorien
September 07, 2011, 05:56 PM
No, I haven't. Have you? xD

M3J
September 07, 2011, 06:08 PM
I may have. :|

Ever flicked cheese at someone?

Adorien
September 07, 2011, 06:53 PM
No, I haven't. Not going to ask if you have this time. xD

M3J
September 07, 2011, 06:56 PM
I have, actually. And was told on for that. :\

What instrument do you play?

Adorien
September 07, 2011, 07:06 PM

I play an acoustic guitar. I hope I'll be playing an electric soon too.

M3J
September 07, 2011, 07:27 PM
Have dreams of becoming a rock star?

Adorien
September 07, 2011, 07:29 PM
I have dreams of being in a band. I would be really stressed if I actually become a rock star, but if it happens, it happens. :D

M3J
September 07, 2011, 07:32 PM
Would you be compelled to try drugs and alcohol?

Adorien
September 07, 2011, 07:40 PM
Mmmno. I've never had interest in alcohol, drugs, smoking. I only like cola with some rum in it and some cocktails I've tried. But I drink alcohol occasionally... So that wouldn't happen.

M3J
September 07, 2011, 07:42 PM
What's your favorite soft drink?

Adorien
September 07, 2011, 07:45 PM
Cola! Definitely. But recently I feel like it's not good for me, my stomach hurts after drinking just one glass.

M3J
September 07, 2011, 07:46 PM
Kick your stomach and tell it to toughen up. Pepsi is always ftw.

And, how the hell do you reply so fast? :-_-

Adorien
September 07, 2011, 07:49 PM
Was it fast? :oh

I actually don't care if it's Pepsi cola or Coca cola. xD Sue me!

M3J
September 07, 2011, 08:55 PM
Very fast.

Pepsi is better though. D: Ever had hot dogs? :3c

kdowns
September 07, 2011, 09:39 PM
Don't listen to M3J Coca Cola, is the best Soda .... Ever... Period.

M3J
September 07, 2011, 09:40 PM
It. Is. Not.

kdowns
September 07, 2011, 10:08 PM
It. Is. Too.

Naomidee
September 07, 2011, 10:59 PM
I choose rum.

kdowns
September 07, 2011, 11:02 PM
I choose rum.

... You know what Rum goes best with right? .... Coke :cheez

M3J
September 07, 2011, 11:50 PM
Coke. Is. Fail.

*pushes Naom*

YOU NO TALK! But I love rum.

benelori
September 08, 2011, 01:21 AM

:fail...

the answer is more rum

goldb
September 08, 2011, 04:04 AM
*barritone voice* Hi there, you called?

:cheez

phio_chan
September 08, 2011, 04:38 AM

:rofl

Adi-chan, do you like to sing? What kind of songs do you like? ^^

goldb
September 08, 2011, 06:06 AM
:rofl

:(

*pinches phio* :-_-

Adorien
September 08, 2011, 09:19 AM
Very fast.

Ever had hot dogs? :3c

I still don't think I was fast, but okay. :D Yeah, I've had hotdogs.

Of course I called. :D

Adi-chan, do you like to sing? What kind of songs do you like? ^^

I love singing! What kind of songs do I like... oldies, classics, some of the old pop songs like 'Torn', more rocky ones, more mellow ones... I dunno, depends on the song. :D And sometimes it depends on my mood.

phio_chan
September 08, 2011, 09:21 AM

*pinches phio* :-_-

*pinches Bob back* -_-;

I love singing! What kind of songs do I like... oldies, classics, some of the old pop songs like 'Torn', more rocky ones, more mellow ones... I dunno, depends on the song. :D And sometimes it depends on my mood.

Yay! <3 Do you join any singing club of something like that at school/college? Haha, I see. I can't say I like oldies/classics, but I agree that it depends on the song. :3 Some of your favorite songs?

And I prefer burgers than hotdogs, dunno why. *shrugs*

Adorien
September 08, 2011, 09:40 AM
Yay! <3 Do you join any singing club of something like that at school/college? Some of your favorite songs?

And I prefer burgers than hotdogs, dunno why. *shrugs*

There was something like a music club at school. The club started when I was 11th grade. But it didn't work out, no proper organization.

Some of my all-time favorite songs are: 'Holiday' and 'Basket Case' (Green Day), 'How You Remind Me' (Nickelback), 'Before the Dawn' (Judas Priest), 'We Will Rock You' and 'Under Pressure' (Queen), 'Under the Bridge' and 'By the Way' (Red Hot Chili Peppers), 'Wonderwall' and 'Force of Nature' (Oasis), 'Smoke on the Water', 'Burn', 'Hush' (Deep Purple), 'Butterfly' (Crazy Town), 'Wherever You Will Go' (The Calling), 'The Reason' (Hoobastank), 'In the Air Tonight' (Phill Collins), 'Wheels' (Foo Fighters), 'Shout' (Tears for Fears), 'Sailing Ships' (Whitesnake), 'Pieces' (Sum 41).

And that's enough. xD

I also prefer burgers than hot dogs, but I don't eat them both often.

phio_chan
September 08, 2011, 10:23 AM
That's so unfortunate. But if you were given the chance to join such club again, would you? :derp

Yeah, I didn't eat burgers a lot lately too. I really like McD's chicken burger here, it's way better than the beef burger. I think mostly I dislike hot dogs because people here give so much sauce to it. Burgers are better. XD

Naomidee
September 08, 2011, 10:26 AM

Vanilla Coke*

More rum**

Coke. Is. Fail.

*pushes Naom*

YOU NO TALK! But I love rum.

:yelling

*jumps on M3J* BLAH BLAH BLAH! D8<

Adorien
September 08, 2011, 10:39 AM
That's so unfortunate. But if you were given the chance to join such club again, would you? :derp

Yeah, I didn't eat burgers a lot lately too. I really like McD's chicken burger here, it's way better than the beef burger. I think mostly I dislike hot dogs because people here give so much sauce to it. Burgers are better. XD

I would join, but if it's a serious club. If I actually play/sing.

I like McD's cheeseburger and McTost (if that's its name in English). I also don't like too much sauces. Can't you just get the amount you want? Or put the sauce on your own.

Yay, I have spamming Naomidee in my thread! :yay

goldb
September 08, 2011, 10:56 AM
Of course I called. :D

So what can I do you for?
Can you sing us a song? :zomg

*pinches Bob back* -_-;

:fry

Adorien
September 08, 2011, 11:09 AM
So what can I do you for?
Can you sing us a song? :zomg

No and no! :D

phio_chan
September 08, 2011, 11:14 AM
I would join, but if it's a serious club. If I actually play/sing.

I like McD's cheeseburger and McTost (if that's its name in English). I also don't like too much sauces. Can't you just get the amount you want? Or put the sauce on your own.

Yay, I have spamming Naomidee in my thread! :yay

Yesh, cool! :XD Have you ever wished to join or make a band and release songs, singles, or albums? :3

I dislike cheese, so yeah. XD McTost? I wonder what it is. I think we don't have it here. But after all, I don't go to McD that often. XD I would usually request whoever made it to reduce the sauce, but they 99.99% wouldn't listen to me. And I couldn't put the sauce myself. =___=

:fry

:pwnge

goldb
September 08, 2011, 11:51 AM
No and no! :D

:oh :(

:pwnge

That's MY gun!! did you get that from riki? :o

M3J
September 08, 2011, 12:14 PM
Vanilla Coke*

More rum**

:yelling

*jumps on M3J* BLAH BLAH BLAH! D8<

I'M NOT A ROLLER COASTER THAT YOU CAN RIDE ME! :yelling

Do you like hot dogs? With what topping? I like onions, ketchup, and mustard on mine. :3

Adorien
September 08, 2011, 01:25 PM
Have you ever wished to join or make a band and release songs, singles, or albums? :3

McTost? I wonder what it is.

Yes! That is my plan. :plot It's my dream to be in a band and go on concerts and stuff. I don't care if I'm famous, I just want to sing and play the guitar.

So stay tuned for, Bob and everyone else! xD

Sorry, Phio-chan, it's actually McToast.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee310/Otogizoushi/mctoast.jpg

Do you like hot dogs? With what topping? I like onions, ketchup, and mustard on mine. :3

I think you already asked me if I like hot dogs. :D I just put ketchup on. They're nice with cheddar too. But I don't eat hot dogs often.

Hey, guys, something funny that I did last night: I hugged the cocoa jar without thinking. xD

M3J
September 08, 2011, 01:44 PM
Why did you hug the jar?

Were you drunk? High? Delirious?

Adorien
September 08, 2011, 01:47 PM
I was actually lonely...

AhEm...
I've actually never been drunk or high. That is kinda like me, so... I wasn't delirious, I guess. xD

Actually actually!

M3J
September 08, 2011, 02:25 PM
You're weird. Go to a psychologist. :|

Ever practiced martial arts?

Adorien
September 08, 2011, 02:28 PM
:oh

No, I haven't

alphabeta
September 08, 2011, 02:42 PM
You're weird. Go to a psychologist. :|

Ever practiced martial arts?

Milly, stop trolling my adi-chan :pwnge

riki
September 08, 2011, 02:47 PM
We don't have a McToast over here but we do have a McGriddle.

Adorien
September 08, 2011, 03:21 PM
I don't know what a McGriddle is. xD I'll google it.

riki
September 08, 2011, 03:24 PM
Here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McGriddles) you go!

It seems weird but it actually tastes good. In fact, my city was chosen to be the guinea pig to test the product out before McDonald launched it nationwide. :XD

Adorien
September 08, 2011, 03:35 PM
Yeah, that's exactly what I thought, that it looks weird, but should be tasty. xD

And that's some interesting information! Thanks for sharing it.

M3J
September 08, 2011, 05:00 PM
Milly, stop trolling my adi-chan :pwnge

I'm not. Plus, you can't stop me.

Adorien, you fan of Viktor Krum? :o

Adorien
September 08, 2011, 09:14 PM
No, I'm not a fan of that character. I'm amused by him though. :D

M3J
September 08, 2011, 09:22 PM
Why so amused?

Adorien
September 08, 2011, 09:25 PM
Because he's funny to me. I smile every time I read about him trying to say Hermione's name.

M3J
September 08, 2011, 09:35 PM
Is that how you say her name too?

Wait, Krum was from Bulgaria, right? Or was that someone else?

Adorien
September 08, 2011, 09:39 PM
No, that's not how I say her name.

Yes, Krum is a Bulgarian.

M3J
September 08, 2011, 09:42 PM
How do you say her name, then? :O

Adorien
September 08, 2011, 09:44 PM
Her-mah-yah-knee? xD

I read somewhere that it should be "her-my-oh-knee".

M3J
September 08, 2011, 09:53 PM
Her-my-oh-nee is right, I think. Not sure if that's British or not.

Oh, you already said it. You like Harry Potter?

Adorien
September 08, 2011, 09:57 PM
Yeah, I like the books. Not a fan of the movies though.

Or maybe you meant the character?

M3J
September 08, 2011, 09:59 PM
Books. Same here.

Why did Harry forget he had the Invisibility Cloak for majority of the Deathly Hallows movies?

Adorien
September 08, 2011, 10:01 PM
Is this a test or something? :XD

I haven't watched the Deathly Hallows movies.

M3J
September 08, 2011, 10:08 PM
it is not. I am merely asking you questions as I'm interested in you (nonromantic way by the way <_<) but if you want, I could stop.

Adorien
September 08, 2011, 10:11 PM
300th post! xD

Yay, you're interested. :D (I wouldn't have thought it to be in a romantic way.)

I don't mind, but I began to think you're teasing me. xD So no worries?

Besides, you're keeping the thread alive, which I'm happy for.

riki
September 08, 2011, 10:15 PM
Congrats on reaching 300th post!

Adorien
September 08, 2011, 10:17 PM
Thaaaanks, Riki! ^^ I feel so proud of myself. xD I hope I reach 1000 one day.

M3J
September 09, 2011, 12:33 AM
I tease everyone, you silly fairy.

Are you a fairy?

goldb
September 09, 2011, 03:39 AM
Her-mah-yah-knee? xD

I read somewhere that it should be "her-my-oh-knee".

It's Her-my-a-nee. And yes, she's very cute... :hurr

Congrats on passing the 300 post mark Ade! :confetti

phio_chan
September 09, 2011, 03:51 AM
Congrats on getting 300 posts! :confetti
Don't worry, 1000 posts is not far away. Look at me now with 2000 posts. ....Wait, 2200 posts? I didn't realize I've been spamming that much. Sorry. =___=

Adi-chan~ What is your favorite section here at MH? :derp

alphabeta
September 09, 2011, 05:10 AM

Reviewer Alliance HQ :hurr

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Awww, and congatulations on passing the 300 mark. :hug I definetely see the results of my influence. Do it like Alpha :hip

Adorien
September 09, 2011, 05:13 AM
It's Her-my-a-nee.

So I say it right then. :D

1000 posts is not far away. Look at me now with 2000 posts. ....Wait, 2200 posts? I didn't realize I've been spamming that much. Sorry. =___=

Thanks and congratulations on your 2222 then! xD I don't think it would be so easy for me to reach 1000, unless I write more, which I intend to do.

Well, can you guess? :derp My favorite is the FF, of course, that's the place I've spent my time here on MH since I joined. xD Now that I'm in the MZ, I like it too, but the FF will always have that special place in my heart... xD I want to join discussions about manga and anime too, but usually I get spoilers, because I'm not up to date. xD

I definetely see the results of my influence. Do it like Alpha :hip

Thanks, Alpha (Reviewer-san)! You are definitely my role model. xD

phio_chan
September 09, 2011, 05:36 AM
Thanks and congratulations on your 2222 then! xD I don't think it would be so easy for me to reach 1000, unless I write more, which I intend to do.

Well, can you guess? :derp My favorite is the FF, of course, that's the place I've spent my time here on MH since I joined. xD Now that I'm in the MZ, I like it too, but the FF will always have that special place in my heart... xD I want to join discussions about manga and anime too, but usually I get spoilers, because I'm not up to date. xD

Haha, thank you! That was a nice number. Yet reminds me of how crazy I post around here. Well, you should start posting at manga and anime threads too; that's the other lovely areas of MH. Don't worry about spoilers, just close your eyes a bit when you scroll through old pages and make a post. That's how I usually avoid spoilers. I'd read them again once I catch up to the latest chapters/episodes. XD

FF is a crazy place. I get lost so often. >__<

Adorien
September 09, 2011, 05:56 AM
Yeah, when I catch up with the latest chapters/episodes of the manga/anime I like, I will be sure to post. ^^

FF sure is a crazy place, but that's what I like about it. :D

goldb
September 09, 2011, 06:30 AM
I like your new av set :zomg Is that girl you perhaps? :jk

Adorien
September 09, 2011, 06:37 AM
Thanks! ^^ And no, it's not me. But it could be me. :p

I should make a set like that one day though. xD

goldb
September 09, 2011, 06:56 AM
By one day, you mean tomorrow right? :jk you could use the picture that you posted in the member thread :thumbs

Adorien
September 09, 2011, 07:05 AM
xD I don't think it's a good picture for a set.

I plan on getting a professional camera one day. I'll be making fan photos of myself. :XD

phio_chan
September 09, 2011, 07:24 AM
I didn't know you are that fond of yourself. :p

Making photos like that is awesome, nevertheless. One of my dreams is to make photos of myself in rainy days. I love the image of rain: the sadness, the loneliness, the pain. Yet, it makes me calm to look at rain or be in rain. That's why I wanna get a photo of myself in rainy days. XD

BakaHaze
September 09, 2011, 07:43 AM
I think you're better off learning the theory behind photography first...My parents got some good DSLR, but have no idea HOW to operate it so our photos come out average anyways...:crying What a waste...

And yeah, maybe I should spam in manga discussions more, but looking at my post count, I think I've been distracted from my original goal of providing the community with translations, rather than my spoutloads of bull :XD

phio_chan
September 09, 2011, 07:45 AM
Hmm, that's true. I suck at photography in general. So if I were to take such photos, I'd obviously need help. XD
LOL, Haze~ Baka desu yo, hahaha~ Well, maybe you can say that you're taking a break from translating for a while. You still have exams, right? Tend to that first. :3

alphabeta
September 09, 2011, 07:52 AM
FF is crazy?! The win thread literally is dead. One thread needs over a week. I remember those times when a new thread was created every 2-3 days :faint

BakaHaze
September 09, 2011, 08:14 AM
Hah, exams? :derp

But yeah, that's another annoying thing I should prioritise....:XD

Me and Zelx should set up a blood pact and make it so that whoever breaks the bond of coming onto MH during our study period before our exams has to give over our first-born to the other....

...:kukuku
...Ok, I was joking. :derp

alphabeta
September 09, 2011, 08:16 AM

Me and Zelx should set up a blood pact and make it so that whoever breaks the bond of coming onto MH during our study period before our exams has to give over our first-born to the other....

Haze, your joking skills are on scav's level :eek

BakaHaze
September 09, 2011, 08:19 AM
Yeah...my jokes go sour sometimes....who cares, randomness is funny too...!

:bored

Adorien
September 09, 2011, 09:38 AM
I didn't know you are that fond of yourself. :p

Making photos like that is awesome, nevertheless. One of my dreams is to make photos of myself in rainy days. I love the image of rain: the sadness, the loneliness, the pain. Yet, it makes me calm to look at rain or be in rain. That's why I wanna get a photo of myself in rainy days. XD

Phio-chan, that sounds so sad and beautiful, I don't know if I should smile or cry. Rain shots are amazing, but they can be fresh and sad at the same time. That's how rain is to me anyway. :D

I am not really fond of myself. xD I usually don't like my photos, I feel uncomfortable when someone's taking my picture. And then my face is all weird, because I'm nervous. xD But I like photography and would want to travel one day only for the sake of taking pictures. I also want to be more comfortable about my photos and myself and that's why I want to take my own pictures.

I think you're better off learning the theory behind photography first...My parents got some good DSLR, but have no idea HOW to operate it so our photos come out average anyways...:crying What a waste...

And yeah, maybe I should spam in manga discussions more, but looking at my post count, I think I've been distracted from my original goal of providing the community with translations, rather than my spoutloads of bull :XD

I want to take photographs as a hobby, so I don't think I should be learning theory. It's interesting to me, so I may read about it. But I prefer experimentig. It's the best way to learn! And it would be fun.

Let's post in manga discussions together, Haze! ^^

FF is crazy?! The win thread literally is dead. One thread needs over a week. I remember those times when a new thread was created every 2-3 days :faint

Yay, it's like that recently... Let's revive it! :plot

Now that's just... :XD No comment.

Yeah...my jokes go sour sometimes....who cares, randomness is funny too...!

:bored

Randomness FTW! Besides, don't forget which thread you are in. :p

phio_chan
September 09, 2011, 10:25 AM
Phio-chan, that sounds so sad and beautiful, I don't know if I should smile or cry. Rain shots are amazing, but they can be fresh and sad at the same time. That's how rain is to me anyway. :D

I am not really fond of myself. xD I usually don't like my photos, I feel uncomfortable when someone's taking my picture. And then my face is all weird, because I'm nervous. xD But I like photography and would want to travel one day only for the sake of taking pictures. I also want to be more comfortable about my photos and myself and that's why I want to take my own pictures.

Ahaha, yes, that is exactly why I love rain. It captures the idea of beauty in a sad image. I just love it too much. XD

That's a cool reason, Adi-chan. I don't really like photos of myself as well; I feel like I didn't look good in photos. I don't love photography the way you did, but I think I can understand why you love it. I hope you can make that dream comes true! ^__^

By the way, the quotes in your signature reminds me of a Korean drama titled Dream High. Ever checked it out? :D

Adorien
September 09, 2011, 04:17 PM
Thanks, Phio-chan! ^^

Photography is not my dream, it's just an interest of mine. But I will try to make my dream come true. ^^

Those are lyrics from a song, 'Higher' by Creed. And I actually haven't watched many dramas. xD Just two or three Japanese ones.

M3J
September 09, 2011, 09:40 PM
Do you like spoilers? If you don't, then I understand, but if oyu don't mind spoilers, then you can discuss the series without being up to date.

Also, WANNA ADD ON FACEBOOK?!!?!?!??! :derp

Adorien
September 10, 2011, 01:11 AM
I don't like spoilers.

And my facebook is confidential. xD

alphabeta
September 10, 2011, 01:39 AM
Milly, UMAD? I have adi's facebook :3c

Oh, and 850th post btw :party

Adorien
September 10, 2011, 02:19 AM
Yaaay, congrats on 850th post! :yay

Btw, I noticed the page count yesterday. xD Soon-to-be 15 pages. ^^

BakaHaze
September 10, 2011, 04:39 AM
:XD Nice job~ But I guess it's all just one huge page for M3j :lmao

benelori
September 10, 2011, 05:51 AM

Which we can obviously ignore...when somebody replies to his post, it doesn't increase the post count:derp

Adorien
September 10, 2011, 03:12 PM
LOL-ing at both of you. :XD

M3J
September 10, 2011, 03:55 PM
Is it because I'm black? :(

riki
September 10, 2011, 04:06 PM
I thought you're Indian. :derp

Don't be mad, Milly. We love you... in a nonsexual way.

M3J
September 10, 2011, 04:09 PM
Sixth page for me.

Milly, UMAD? I have adi's facebook :3c

Oh, and 850th post btw :party
Nah, don't care. You've gotten more mad than me (and apparently still do), so you sure you wanna go there? :>

If she trusts me, she trusts me. If she doesn't, no skin off our back.

I thought you're Indian. :derp

Don't be mad, Milly. We love you... in a nonsexual way.

I may or may not be. :cookiestare

circlejerk? :derp

Adorien
September 10, 2011, 05:32 PM
Is it because I'm black? :(

If you're asking me, I like you, so don't worry. ^^

goldb
September 11, 2011, 02:51 AM
Is Milly being needy again?

Adorien
September 11, 2011, 03:13 AM
I don't know. :p He will have to answer you.

M3J
September 11, 2011, 01:42 PM
If you're asking me, I like you, so don't worry. ^^
den y u no fb friend?! :yuno

Is Milly being needy again?

Only for you, my chocolate buns.

riki
September 11, 2011, 02:27 PM
goldb's mine. Hands off him. :notrust

Adorien
September 11, 2011, 02:48 PM
den y u no fb friend?! :yuno

That's because... Well, just because. :p

M3J
September 11, 2011, 03:26 PM
goldb's mine. Hands off him. :notrust
It's all platonic, straight thing. You wouldn't understand. :oh

That's because... Well, just because. :p

Oh, I see. I see.

Bugzee
September 11, 2011, 04:21 PM
Oh my god, why haven't I posted again in this thread!? :pmg :pmg :pmg

Heya Kuma-chwan! :hug

Questions...questions...hmmm...

- So have you catched up with One Piece yet? :XD
- Favourite devil fruit?
- Cakes or cookies? ;P
- What was the last movie you watched? ^-^
- Oh, and what was your favourite subject at school?

Ignore any questions that have already been asked/answered. xDDD~

Adorien
September 11, 2011, 05:17 PM
Oh, I see. I see.

There there! :hug

Oh my god, why haven't I posted again in this thread!? :pmg :pmg :pmg

Heya Kuma-chwan! :hug

Questions...questions...hmmm...

- So have you catched up with One Piece yet? :XD
- Favourite devil fruit?
- Cakes or cookies? ;P
- What was the last movie you watched? ^-^
- Oh, and what was your favourite subject at school?

Ignore any questions that have already been asked/answered. xDDD~

Welcome back, Jin! :amuse :tackle

I'm still watching OP. I'll catch up! Slowly, but I will. xD It has become sort of a romantic thing to watch it with my BF. ^///^

My favorite devil fruit (so far) is Robin's. I can't remember the name.

Can't I have both? :gwah C-c-... cookies then. :sweatdrop That was hard! The cake is a lie anyway.

The last movie I watched, hmmm... I haven't been watching a lot of movies lately, so I don't remember... I think it was 'The Black Swan'.

I didn't really have a favorite subject. :oh English was the easiest. I hated Maths most of the time. Chemistry and Physics were interesting...

Yaaay, questions! :onoz

M3J
September 11, 2011, 10:51 PM
Do you do martial arts?

Adorien
September 12, 2011, 01:29 AM
You already asked me that. :D I don't.

alphabeta
September 12, 2011, 05:45 AM
Yaaay, questions! :onoz

So you like questions, huh? :3c

Why is there something rather than nothing?
Why is the world the way it is?
Where do we come from?
Where are we going to?
What is the purpose of it all?
What is good and what is evil?
What is the meaning of life?

I'll make a break here and see how you handle this task :ninja

BakaHaze
September 12, 2011, 06:33 AM
Question time:

Favorite Genre of Manga?
Favorite type of Character?

give me specifics, if you wnat...:XD

goldb
September 12, 2011, 11:44 AM
Question time:

Why? :amuse

M3J
September 12, 2011, 12:36 PM
Oh.

Do you like Star Wars?

naruto-niichan
September 12, 2011, 01:40 PM

You really are a little brat...

Didn't see that you have a thread Adi-chan >__<
so how are you doing? What's your favourite food? Do you watch/participate in any sport(s)? Is the weather in Bulgaria going crazy too? >D
And are you angry that your thread became some spamfest thanks to alpha and the rest?

alphabeta
September 12, 2011, 01:50 PM

so how are you doing? What's your favourite food? Do you watch/participate in any sport(s)? Is the weather in Bulgaria going crazy too? >D
And are you angry that your thread became some spamfest thanks to alpha and the rest?

nii-chan... don't overdo it. There's a limit to everything. :-_-

naruto-niichan
September 12, 2011, 03:05 PM
nii-chan... don't overdo it. There's a limit to everything. :-_-

Wanna fight? :p
I can't help it, you are now my official Mr. Little Brat :derp but I actually like you

Adorien
September 12, 2011, 05:25 PM
So you like questions, huh? :3c

Why is there something rather than nothing?
Why is the world the way it is?
Where do we come from?
Where are we going to?
What is the purpose of it all?
What is good and what is evil?
What is the meaning of life?

I'll make a break here and see how you handle this task :ninja

Yep, I like questions. ^^

Not that kind of questions though. xD

I can't answer any of them! :crying

Question time:

Favorite Genre of Manga?
Favorite type of Character?

give me specifics, if you wnat...:XD

Shoujo/Josei I guess. Although I haven't read the others much. xD My favorites are NANA, BECK, Skip Beat!, Kimi ni Todoke.

Favorite characters are Nana, Kyoko, Sawako, Lucy/Nyuu. And I don't have a favorite type of character. Or maybe I'm not aware of it. xD

Question time:

Why? :amuse

Because! :yay

Oh.

Do you like Star Wars?

Not really. :oh It was interesting when I watched it... looong ago. :D But I don't like it much. Maybe when I watch it again, I'll like it more.

Hi and welcome, Nii-chan! :amuse I'm glad you came by. :hug

I'm doing okay, recently at least. xD

My favorite food is pizza and spaghetti.

I'm not interested in sports in general and I don't participate, never did. But I like to ride a bike and roller skates. I also liked the skateboard when I was little. Tried it once, fell when I stepped on the board, hit my arm, never wanted to do it again. :p But I was interested in it a lot and I even watched some skateboarding on ESPCN. xD

The weather in Bulgaria is usually going crazy at times, yeah, but at the moment it's hot during the day and breezy in the evening, which is normal for September, I guess. I wonder what the winter will be like... The last one wasn't really like a winter. :D It was like the beginning of winter for most of the time, there were two-three weeks that were like winter, with snow and cold and everything, then it was like the coming of spring for most of the time. xD Why am I talking so much about the weather? :oh

I'm not angry, I like it that when I come here, there are some random posts. xD Makes me happy. ^^ So, spammers, continue doing your job! Random, you're doing it right!

M3J
September 12, 2011, 05:27 PM
What's your favorite weather?

Adorien
September 12, 2011, 05:42 PM
My favorite weather is warm, not too hot, a bit breezy, with some fresh 20-minute drizzling rain from time to time. ^^
Oh, and mostly sunny, with some clouds.

M3J
September 12, 2011, 05:52 PM
Do you like snow?

can you stretch your face?

naruto-niichan
September 13, 2011, 12:54 PM
Hi and welcome, Nii-chan! :amuse I'm glad you came by. :hug

I'm doing okay, recently at least. xD

My favorite food is pizza and spaghetti.

I'm not interested in sports in general and I don't participate, never did. But I like to ride a bike and roller skates. I also liked the skateboard when I was little. Tried it once, fell when I stepped on the board, hit my arm, never wanted to do it again. :p But I was interested in it a lot and I even watched some skateboarding on ESPCN. xD

The weather in Bulgaria is usually going crazy at times, yeah, but at the moment it's hot during the day and breezy in the evening, which is normal for September, I guess. I wonder what the winter will be like... The last one wasn't really like a winter. :D It was like the beginning of winter for most of the time, there were two-three weeks that were like winter, with snow and cold and everything, then it was like the coming of spring for most of the time. xD Why am I talking so much about the weather? :oh

I'm not angry, I like it that when I come here, there are some random posts. xD Makes me happy. ^^ So, spammers, continue doing your job! Random, you're doing it right!

thanks for the warm welcome :hug

so you're doing just okay? why's that? :/

Ah yeah skateboard, tried it with my cousin last year (it was my first time XD) and it really was fun! So you are not interested in it any more? It's a shame, maybe you could see my cousin in a few years :derp

love your talk about weather, you sound like a weather girl :zomg but yeah it's the same her in Frankfurt, winter isn't winter and summer isn't summer anymore, it's kinda sad @@
I love snow and every year I hope that it will snow a lot but guess what? It's snowing less and less :-_-

Glad you like those random posts, I might actually join the gamma-crew :XD

Adorien
September 13, 2011, 03:09 PM
Do you like snow?

Yes, I like snow. I love it when everything's white outside. :amuse

And no, I can't.

thanks for the warm welcome :hug

so you're doing just okay? why's that? :/

Ah yeah skateboard, tried it with my cousin last year (it was my first time XD) and it really was fun! So you are not interested in it any more? It's a shame, maybe you could see my cousin in a few years :derp

love your talk about weather, you sound like a weather girl :zomg but yeah it's the same her in Frankfurt, winter isn't winter and summer isn't summer anymore, it's kinda sad @@
I love snow and every year I hope that it will snow a lot but guess what? It's snowing less and less :-_-

Glad you like those random posts, I might actually join the gamma-crew :XD

"I'm okay" really means I am okay, I'm not just okay. Everything's alright, don't worry. :amuse

I'm still kinda interested in skateboarding, but I only like to watch it. It hurts too much when you fall down. xD And I'm all bones, so it's not good for me. :D And why should I see your cousin? :oh

Yay, I'm a weather girl. xD I actually don't like to talk about it that much, but... I dunno what happened there. :D And I feel your sadness. T.T :hug At least the summer here still is summer-like. Btw, it's always funny to me how winter in Bulgaria is described in the HP books. It's not that cold. :D And it sounds more like Russia. Anyways...

Yes, yes, join the crew! :zomg

benelori
September 13, 2011, 03:28 PM

I can fit my fist in my mouth:oh

Adorien
September 13, 2011, 05:23 PM
I can fit my fist in my mouth:oh

Wow! I can't. xD

benelori
September 13, 2011, 05:29 PM
There's a special approach...you don't start from the thumb, so first you insert half, the smaller half of UR fist, and then you shove the rest in:p...

But Ima go now...have fun and practice hard!!:XD

G'night!

Adorien
September 13, 2011, 05:34 PM

Goodnight!

Someone else wants to talk? :oh

M3J
September 13, 2011, 07:15 PM
You ever get pelted by snowballs? Right in the face? The balls?

Adorien
September 14, 2011, 05:31 AM
Well, yeah, when I was a kid, it happened a lot of times. :D

BakaHaze
September 14, 2011, 06:00 AM
lol Did you guys build snowmen? :wtf

It never snows in sydney....

kdowns
September 14, 2011, 06:14 AM
What is this thing called Snow? :scry

BakaHaze
September 14, 2011, 06:31 AM
:XD so there isn't even one remotely near your place?? Aww :comfort

It's ok, I havent' been to the snowy mountains either, and the only time I've experienced snow was in china , Beijing where it's all dirty and polluted and you can't play in it....

naruto-niichan
September 14, 2011, 06:39 AM
Yes, I like snow. I love it when everything's white outside. :amuse

And no, I can't.

"I'm okay" really means I am okay, I'm not just okay. Everything's alright, don't worry. :amuse

I'm still kinda interested in skateboarding, but I only like to watch it. It hurts too much when you fall down. xD And I'm all bones, so it's not good for me. :D And why should I see your cousin? :oh

Yay, I'm a weather girl. xD I actually don't lie to talk about it that much, but... I dunno what happened there. :D And I feel your sadness. T.T :hug At least the summer here still is summer-like. Btw, it's always funny to me how winter in Bulgaria is described in the HP books. It's not that cold. :D And it sounds more like Russia. Anyways...

Yes, yes, join the crew! :zomg

then it's fine :amuse

I see :3c yeah it really hurts, I know what you're talking about (got a big bruise the first time I tried it >D) well because he loves skateboarding so you might see him in the future when you're looking at famous skateboarders :3c

even our summer isn't summer like :crying it was a disaster this year, lots and lots of rain :oh yeah the HP books really made it seem like Russia, I never thought that it could actually be that cold in Bulgaria XD

so we're one big crew now :3c

Adorien
September 14, 2011, 08:43 AM
lol Did you guys build snowmen? :wtf

It never snows in sydney....

I loved building snowmen. ^^ I would still build one if there is someone to do it with. xD This winter with frinds maybe. ^^

And, awww! :hug

What is this thing called Snow? :scry

:comfort

then it's fine :amuse

I see :3c yeah it really hurts, I know what you're talking about (got a big bruise the first time I tried it >D) well because he loves skateboarding so you might see him in the future when you're looking at famous skateboarders :3c

even our summer isn't summer like :crying it was a disaster this year, lots and lots of rain :oh yeah the HP books really made it seem like Russia, I never thought that it could actually be that cold in Bulgaria XD

so we're one big crew now :3c

Yeah, I thought that's what you meant about your cousin, but my imagination is playing tricks on me. xD I also thought that you were implying he might be a good date. :D Sue me! xD And wish your cousin good luck from me! That would be awesome if he becomes a great skateboarder.

:comfort We had some summers like that here too. And winter was colder before and I think there were really cold winters occasionally, but not like Russia-cold. xD And I'm glad you understand! ^^

And the crew got bigger today! :3c

alphabeta
September 14, 2011, 01:55 PM
Guys, you don't have a freakin' idea what "Russia-cold" means. Last Summer we had broken the record in all time of recorded wheather forecasts, +40 degrees, while last winter it was -30. "Russia" doesn't means frozen lakes in the midst of july. :fail

Adorien
September 14, 2011, 02:46 PM
Guys, you don't have a freakin' idea what "Russia-cold" means. Last Summer we had broken the record in all time of recorded wheather forecasts, +40 degrees, while last winter it was -30. "Russia" doesn't means frozen lakes in the midst of july. :fail

I know that. I was talking about winter time.

M3J
September 14, 2011, 05:03 PM
Ever played in brown snow?

Adorien
September 14, 2011, 05:06 PM
As in slush? No, I haven't. And I don't like it.

M3J
September 14, 2011, 05:24 PM
What about yellow snow?

Adorien
September 14, 2011, 05:25 PM
O.o

Okay, I'll stop answering now.

M3J
September 14, 2011, 05:48 PM
Why? :(