PDA

View Full Version : Theory Yachiru: A Captain of SS

Kyodai Senkan Mora
August 29, 2011, 10:17 AM
Its been bothering me for a while that kenpachi arrived in the real world without yachiru on his back since he took her everywhere else with him even hueco mundo.then it struck me.What if yachiru was promoted to captain-I mean we have never been shown her true powers but it has been hinted severally that she is very strong including here.http://www.mangareader.net/94-567-2/bleach/chapter-113.html. It would make the captains entrance a lot more sensible...byakuya and his VC Renji...kenpachi and his vc Ikkaku..(admittedly Toshiro spoils this. for now) anyway i thought it was worth discussing and getting some ideas before the manga ultimately reveals the truth

g0dzax
August 29, 2011, 03:14 PM
Wow,I find it really hard to believe that Yachiru is a Captain,I mean 11th Division really suited Kenpachi because they're all a bunch of brawlers,but I can not imagine Yachiru being a Captain of another division,I mean she would not be able to do the paperwork,she would not follow orders etc.

Also,Ikakku is not a VC,that thing on his right hand is a tatoo which someone said it's something related to dragon(refference to his Bankai).

Maybe Yachiru's disappearance is connected to the fact that Kenpachi no longer has the bells and tries to hide the right part of his face.

Anything is possible,so it's also possible to see Yachiru a captain,though I personally don't see it happening.

White Silver King
August 29, 2011, 09:16 PM
That would be RIDICULOUSLY AWESOME! But 1) Kubo would never do that and 2) Yachiru wouldn't leave Ken.

Bromamura
August 30, 2011, 02:35 AM
I'd like that, Yachiru's strength is somewhat of an unknown amongst the VCs, so it wouldn't feel too out of place for her to be one.

zimbardo
August 30, 2011, 10:58 AM
Yachiru a captain?!?
Umm... I feel that would not be a wise plan for many, many, reasons!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_k514MF0RcRM/SS1idEBl3QI/AAAAAAAAAgs/yTsXuZ0KzHs/s320/DSC04334.JPG

UchihaHunter
August 30, 2011, 07:12 PM
Lol, I was thinking of Yachiru as 9th Squad Captain, leaving all of the paperwork and such to Hisagi, seeing as how he's already been having to do it, and she's Yachiru, hahahahaha

Kyodai Senkan Mora
September 01, 2011, 09:09 AM
Yachiru a captain?!?
Umm... I feel that would not be a wise plan for many, many, reasons!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_k514MF0RcRM/SS1idEBl3QI/AAAAAAAAAgs/yTsXuZ0KzHs/s320/DSC04334.JPG

As this is a discussion one would think you would at least name some if not all of these "many many reasons" if indeed they exist

Lol, I was thinking of Yachiru as 9th Squad Captain, leaving all of the paperwork and such to Hisagi, seeing as how he's already been having to do it, and she's Yachiru, hahahahaha

Lol!!! I can so visualize this...her only role would be to eat cookies and goodies like she does as the leader of the women's shinigami group

zimbardo
September 01, 2011, 10:08 AM
As this is a discussion one would think you would at least name some if not all of these "many many reasons" if indeed they exist

Fair enough, here are a list of reasons why I don't see her as captain material.
(sorry if you took offense to my comment, by the way, it was meant as a joke '^^)
1/ She wouldn't leave 'Kenny''s side
2/ She is in no way sensible enough to look after anyone (even herself)
3/ I can not imagine her going around being a captain in a professional manner (captains are expected to carry out specific duties as well as promoting a reliable and trustworthy face for SS)
4/ I can not personally see herself doing as she was told - she would find something more fun to do - Even Kenpachi and Mayuri do what they are told by the captain commander
5/ I can see other people who would be more suitable (even if I don't think Renji, Ikkaku, Hisagi, Kira or Iba would be suitable for many reasons - I still think they would be more suitable (even if they are not as powerful - as it has not been shown how powerful Yachiru is))

Kyodai Senkan Mora
September 01, 2011, 10:29 AM
Fair enough, here are a list of reasons why I don't see her as captain material.
(sorry if you took offense to my comment, by the way, it was meant as a joke '^^)

No offense taken really.sorry if the tone came across wrongly.I was going for a inquisitive tone but now that i read it again it sounds snide(sorry english is my third language)...I agree on all these

1/ She wouldn't leave 'Kenny''s side
2/ She is in no way sensible enough to look after anyone (even herself)
3/ I can not imagine her going around being a captain in a professional manner (captains are expected to carry out specific duties as well as promoting a reliable and trustworthy face for SS)
4/ I can not personally see herself doing as she was told - she would find something more fun to do - Even Kenpachi and Mayuri do what they are told by the captain commander
5/ I can see other people who would be more suitable (even if I don't think Renji, Ikkaku, Hisagi, Kira or Iba would be suitable for many reasons - I still think they would be more suitable (even if they are not as powerful - as it has not been shown how powerful Yachiru is))

but look at what she has accomplished regardless....VC of a squad/Leader of the shinigami women association.I think her faults can be softened by having a serious VC

UchihaHunter
September 01, 2011, 05:08 PM
Also, the reasons for her not being a captain, outside of not wanting to leave Kenpachi's side, are all equally valid for Kenpachi, haha...I couldn't see her directly disobeying Yamamoto.

thornofcarrion
September 05, 2011, 11:47 PM
We haven't seen Yachiru in actual combat. She must be the youngest VC, which hints the potential she possess. I can see her definitely becoming a Captain but at the moment there are quite bit powerful characters suitable for Captaincy. It doesn't look feasible to see her as a captain yet.

Mayumura
September 06, 2011, 12:55 AM
Hah, I would rather believe that she became Kenpachi's sword or one part with him, givin' him more power, like Lylynet and Starrk.

Jorge D. Dragon
September 06, 2011, 01:59 AM
And I actually believe that it would be great to see Yachiru being a Captain. She might be quite powerful, cause even if we were not shown what her real fighting capacities are, we can deffinetly say that she can stay easy around Kenpachi, even when he fully unleashes his Reiatsu and also as we see she is the youngest VC and if she obtains Bankai I can say that she can get the job.
At least I believe she can be at least as good Captain as Kenpachi.

shaheer
September 06, 2011, 03:46 AM
i think standing her grounds when ken releases has got to do with her upbringing, she has been with Ken for like all the years of her life may be. she basked the reatsu released by ken every time. I think that might be the reason for her standing the ground. she is not affected by kens aura cuz she has been through a lot to strengthen her up for that.
given that i dont see how she can be a captain. just standing kens aura is impressive but not good enough to be a capt

bleach fan 101
September 08, 2011, 04:44 PM
sorry to spoil it for you but Yachiru is on Kenpachi's back.

http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/460/11

she is just above Hitsugaiya's head.

Kyodai Senkan Mora
September 08, 2011, 08:36 PM
sorry to spoil it for you but Yachiru is on Kenpachi's back.

http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/460/11

she is just above Hitsugaiya's head.

U didn't spoil it.If you look closer u will see that, that is actually part of madarame's shikai.Definitely not Yachiru!!

bleach fan 101
September 09, 2011, 07:15 AM
U didn't spoil it.If you look closer u will see that, that is actually part of madarame's shikai.Definitely not Yachiru!!

It could be but I thought it was too big to be the tasels of Hozoukimaru

thornofcarrion
September 13, 2011, 08:57 AM
Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.

Kyodai Senkan Mora
September 14, 2011, 04:46 AM
Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.

please close this thread when you can.you know why.thank you