August 31, 2011, 06:00 PM
MAGICIAN

Demographics: Seongin (Seinen)
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Mystery, Romance
Publishing Status: Ongoing
Writer: KIM Sarae
Artist: KIM Sarae
On MH: Magician (http://mangahelpers.com/m/magician) / manga updates
(http://mangahelpers.com/m/magician)Groups Scanlating: Easy Going Scans (http://egscans.com/)

http://static.mangahelpers.com/manga-covers/5024.png
(http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=54097)
About the Story
In the village of Adatt, Iremi, the tomboy granddaughter of a local witch, sees the infamous mage Edermask en route to her hometown. Wanting to find out who's stronger, she sets off to challenge him with his childhood friend Enzu, a novice swordsman who's always being dragged around wherever she goes… However, in the background there is a war going on between the two powerful nations Teodorl and Aleumhan in order to rule the sea!

See manga updates > Magician (http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=54097) for additional introduction.

Personal Note: This is story rooted in adventure, fantasy, mystery, fantasy with some Romance elements. Without spoiling too much, I will say that the main character is a man wanted for over 300 years! If you like to read a series with any of these types of genres mentioned above, please read Magician. It is very enjoyable and the art work, scenary and fights shown throughout the series draws you to the series.

k-dom
September 01, 2011, 02:58 AM
I read the serie for the art which is nice and original for a web-comic but the plot is a bit to RPG like for my taste.

For those who want to try it, the serie seems an old one from naver and the scanlation are still far behind. So don't expect regular update like for Noblesse and Tower of God.

Charlie
September 23, 2011, 02:29 PM
The scans for chapter 67 are out from EG scans.

Edermask is a beast, it raises more questions on who he is. I forget the girls name that he is fighting currently but it was nice to see her fight the way she did. At least near the end she has shown to me that she has some principles that were worth fighting for.

---------- Post added September 16, 2011 at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was September 01, 2011 at 06:10 PM ----------

Chapter 68 and 69 are out from eg scans.

I liked chapter 69 a lot, it gave a slight history lesson of sorts about edermask and what his influence or power means. The question about Janus and how he became the hero is also interesting. Cant wait for the next chapter.

---------- Post added September 23, 2011 at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was September 16, 2011 at 12:38 AM ----------

Magician chapter 70 is out from eg scans. Get it from there.

ErosVp
September 28, 2011, 09:34 AM
Reading it now.... Good manhwa! Andi think i choose the right moment to start reading since some mystery may be revealed now.... That Janus guy obviously know from where the imortals (him and edermask) are.

Charlie
September 29, 2011, 02:58 PM
Magician 71 is out from eg scans.

D and his talking sword finally make an appearance. We’ll we’ve seen a little bit of them before. I wonder what they want since they also have an interest in Edermask.

ErosVp
October 01, 2011, 03:12 AM
Ethan is really getting better as a character, i almost don't want the brat to kill him anymore! After all, someone has to do things like he does when the country is at war and being manipulated by some bastard in the shadows!

And the talking sword is more funny than D!

BakaHaze
December 16, 2011, 06:44 AM
Just started this one.

The art's a little sketchy and the start seems like prototypical shounen but seems ok.~

ErosVp
December 16, 2011, 06:57 AM
I'm still reading, but it isn't one of the best webcomics out there.... The plot seems slow now and the characters are not that charismatic, that Enzu just pisses me off! I get the feeling the story is good but the author should show more others plots....

Charlie
December 16, 2011, 08:48 PM
I've been a little late with the updates here but the current scan is up to chapter 82. I have not read the current scan yet.

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

Just started this one.

The art's a little sketchy and the start seems like prototypical shounen but seems ok.~

Hard to fully agree. It has a little bit of everything I think. It doesn't really follow shounen standards at times.

I'm still reading, but it isn't one of the best webcomics out there.... The plot seems slow now and the characters are not that charismatic, that Enzu just pisses me off! I get the feeling the story is good but the author should show more others plots....

Keep going, its a bit different and a tad slow at times.

k-dom
December 17, 2011, 08:57 AM
Well slow pace seems to be something typical from web comic, it's also part of their charms. I like the art of magician and it gives him a particular atmosphere. As for the plot, it's true it's a bit conventional. However, the current chapters seems to be interesting to test the current potential of the children.

k-dom
January 19, 2012, 03:00 PM
Yes it was time that we saw something else than Edermask. This sword battle is entertaining. I didn't expect Enzu was this strong already.

AluminumTough
February 24, 2012, 07:52 PM
Wasn't too slow moving, it's not too bad. Kind of reminds me of dungeons and dragons or Lord of the Rings. The art is defiantly different than any other art out there but I find it enjoyable for this reason.

Jammin
March 04, 2012, 07:56 PM
I like the art and I can handle slow pacing but the Edermask character isn't someone I think I'll ever be able to really invest in. He's got nothing that really pulls me in.

For a while the other characters were like that too but over the course of the series Enzu and Iremi have endeared themselves to me. The sense of growth with them and the character dynamic they have with the rest of the cast is good enough to keep me reading; but Edermask himself is somebody I really just don't care about. I realize he's supposed to be somewhat anti-heroic but I don't feel like I've been given enough reason to have a rooting interest in anything he does.

Jammin
July 14, 2012, 12:22 PM
I just caught up on Magician after not reading for a while.

My opinion of Enzu and Iremi continues to soar and my opinion of Eldermask and his whole storyline continues to drop like a stone. This series is ok as is but just imagine for a moment if Eldermask got killed off and there was a time-skip of like at least 4-5 years. I think this series would be soooo much better. Have Iremi be the "Magician" with Enzu as her main traveling companion, she's pretty much carrying the series as it is anyway. There are more than enough story threads to build off of.

Because this Eldermask versus his equally overpowered evil twin business is like Aizen versus Aizen; no matter who wins the audience loses.

---------- Post added July 12, 2012 at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was June 22, 2012 at 03:40 PM ----------

I'm up to chapter 177 now and I think I can finally recommend this series. It took a while to really get going but starting but at around chapter 150ish things finally started moving.

The reason for this is 2 fold.

1st Eldermask's back-story finally is getting slightly developed and is actually beginning to show some deeper emotions than he has up until now.

2nd There seems to be a very real chance Eldermask will leave his companions. Which is good in my opinion because, even with the recent positive work with his character, Enzu, Iremi, and Mattew would be more interesting without Eldermask around. So it's addition by subtraction.

In many ways the Magician up until now has been a kind of a spiritual successor to Berserk. But unlike Guts, who was a well developed Byronic Hero(meaning heroic but also arrogant, scornful, and such), Eldermask is a far less well developed anti-hero character with a benevolent and paternal streak. To me that has always been the thing holding the Magician back from being as good as Berserk. In fact I think other character comparisons of similar characters actually look favorable for the Magician in my opinion.

I like Iremi's character more than Schierke's

I like Enzu's character more than Isidro's

And with recent plot developments I feel like things are finally going somewhere that the series can make full use of it's strengths and really take things to another level.

---------- Post added July 14, 2012 at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was July 12, 2012 at 09:37 AM ----------

After reading 180 the final chapter of Volume 1 I would like to amend my opinion of this series once and for all.

The Magician is @#$in' great!!!!

The pacing maybe be slow but the place it ultimately gets to so is amazingly stunningly fantastically good. This series is a MUST read now in my opinion.

k-dom
July 14, 2012, 12:37 PM
Well with your last posts I may restart especially since the new scanlation team is making huge progress at the moment. I stopped at the end of Natasha arc if I remember correctly. Like you I found the pace terribly slow, honestly 150 chapters...
It's a bit like crepuscule, the plot seems to finally starting to get somewhere.

Jammin
July 14, 2012, 12:51 PM
Well with your last posts I may restart especially since the new scanlation team is making huge progress at the moment. I stopped at the end of Natasha arc if I remember correctly. Like you I found the pace terribly slow, honestly 150 chapters...
It's a bit like crepuscule, the plot seems to finally starting to get somewhere.Man, stopping at 150 is the equivalent of walking through the desert and collapsing 10 feet from an oasis.

Trust me, read on. I'm not exaggerating at all when I say that, in my opinion, The Magician's recent run has had 2-3 of the top 5 best emotional moments in manhwa and manga of 2012 thus far.

(The only stuff I can put over it are some recent parts of The Breaker NWs and Gintama)

halfcrzy
July 14, 2012, 05:44 PM
Haha the end was really sad, and i was so intrigued at the end a few days ago i started reading part 2 of the series. Im so looking forward to it with a grown up enzu and iremi

Jammin
July 14, 2012, 07:43 PM
Haha the end was really sad, and i was so intrigued at the end a few days ago i started reading part 2 of the series. Im so looking forward to it with a grown up enzu and iremiJust throwing this out there to prevent any possible "slips" Please, if you mention absolutely anything you've seen ahead of the scanlation do it in spoiler tags. I fanatically wait for the scans and it kills me a little inside every time I hear the slightest hint about what's coming ahead of that.:pout

Is there or isn't there a time skip coming? I don't want to know the answer to that until the chapter comes out in english.

But yeah I can't wait for whatever is coming next.

halfcrzy
July 16, 2012, 02:13 PM
Well how was it? You got to see enzu grown up like 2 days after i posted. Kinda surprised its actually been 8 years time gap. I thought it was only 3. But it makes sense for them to get so big.

Jammin
July 16, 2012, 04:19 PM
Well how was it? You got to see enzu grown up like 2 days after i posted. Kinda surprised its actually been 8 years time gap. I thought it was only 3. But it makes sense for them to get so big.It's sooo good.

This series in the space of 20 chapters did just about everything I could have hoped it would. I seriously can't think of a single thing that could have been done better, and can't wait to see where it all goes from here.

halfcrzy
July 16, 2012, 07:57 PM
Haha enzu really ended up resembling his father (blood father) in the end. He totally seems more of a bad ass now, OMAS did a helluva job to scanlate like 60 chapters in such a short time. Im hoping he can even match half that pace for part 2 of the series

Jammin
July 18, 2012, 10:46 AM
Haha enzu really ended up resembling his father (blood father) in the end. He totally seems more of a bad ass now, OMAS did a helluva job to scanlate like 60 chapters in such a short time. Im hoping he can even match half that pace for part 2 of the series OMAS is amazing.

As for Enzu he looks to me like a an awesome amalgamation of Kakashi and Gintoki; with just a hint of a younger Jiriaya sprinkled on there (with the whole nagging crush on Iremi thing).

After reading V. 2 Chap. 2 Something made me like all this even more.

I've always been confused and frustrated by Eldermasks role as a supposedly wise and admirable person taking care of other characters because his character didn't seem like it fit into that. He's not all bad but he flippantly does terrible things pretty often. The way he always kept everything at an emotional distance between himself and others also didn't help much. He just never seemed like a man you could trust to do the right thing and I think in the end this pretty much held true. He's probably a less evil when compared to Janus but that's not really saying much.

However, in the current situation the roles seem to be on the brink of being reversed where Enzu, Iremi, and Mattew are the ones leading the show and Eldermask is something they are going to deal with.

I love everything about this idea.

shinsengumi
July 19, 2012, 07:39 AM
in case you want to take a peek on the raws ;

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=24965&no=39&weekday=thu

but i strongly reccomend not to ,i made the mistake and now im dying to know what was written in those pages ... seriously ,it kills you

k-dom
July 26, 2012, 05:42 AM
Ok I have catched up. It's true that it is a good webtoon in the end but I also think the fast releases we had lately helped a lot since it masked the slow pace which is not is best point.
I was a bit disapointed by
the death of Dirt. I had grown attached to the only normal guy of the group. But I guess his normality had become a burden to the author, he was to weak for the time skip. I don't find any other explanation and it's quite disapointing

it was nice to see the merchant guy again and now it seems we will see an interesting fight. Enzu character has evolve a lot, but I must say I agree with the girls : he was much cuter as a brat

Jammin
July 26, 2012, 09:14 AM
Ok I have catched up. It's true that it is a good webtoon in the end but I also think the fast releases we had lately helped a lot since it masked the slow pace which is not is best point.
I was a bit disapointed by
the death of Dirt. I had grown attached to the only normal guy of the group. But I guess his normality had become a burden to the author, he was to weak for the time skip. I don't find any other explanation and it's quite disapointing

it was nice to see the merchant guy again and now it seems we will see an interesting fight. Enzu character has evolve a lot, but I must say I agree with the girls : he was much cuter as a bratI think Dirt's death is more simple than you are making it out to be.

I don't think Dirt died because the author found him lacking; he died because he did something dangourous and when people do dangerous things sometimes they die. It was sudden, completely out of the blue, and not fair; and all that's part of the point. Same with D and Time. In Magician just because a character has been around for a while doesn't grant them the classic shounen immorality that we have become accustomed to from Manga.

I liked Dirt a lot but that's part of what made that scene so awesome.

k-dom
July 26, 2012, 09:32 AM
killing a character is something important in particular when it is one of the first introduced. What did Dirt achieve ? What did is death bring ? In both question I would answer nothing. When you compare it to D and Time deaths, I'm sorry but I see no other reasons than what I said

Jammin
July 26, 2012, 09:53 AM
killing a character is something important in particular when it is one of the first introduced. What did Dirt achieve ? What did is death bring ? In both question I would answer nothing. When you compare it to D and Time deaths, I'm sorry but I see no other reasons than what I said Again I think your reading to much into it. What happened to Dirt didn't happen for any reason in particular it happened because Iremi was in danger and he died trying to protect her. It doesn't have any greater meaning than that because it doesn't need one.

Dirt brought a sense of friendship, loyalty, humor, and companionship and losing him leaves a void behind.

halfcrzy
July 26, 2012, 01:28 PM
Enzu kicks some ass now. And seeing your guys discussion, Dirt died for plot reasons. So just the strongest characters ( Enzu, Iremi, Matthew) remained with motivation to train. If Dirt had survived, i would assume they wouldnt have been as powerful as they currently are.

halfcrzy
September 19, 2012, 01:03 PM
Oh man i cant wait for the new chapters to be scanned! Enzu just killed edermask, and i think he was the real deal too

NarutoSennin
November 18, 2012, 04:53 PM
I just started this recently thanks to Jammin's recommended reading :super I haven't read a lot of comments on here because I'm only on ch 136 and I don't want it to get spoiled too much for me but I've been dying to say to someone, I hope Iremi gets less annoying because right now I just want everyone to punch her in the face! Seriously, she needs to carry her own damn luggage or stop complaining about everyone getting tired. Other than that this is a great story!

Jammin
November 18, 2012, 05:01 PM
I just started this recently thanks to Jammin's recommended reading :super I haven't read a lot of comments on here because I'm only on ch 136 and I don't want it to get spoiled too much for me but I've been dying to say to someone, I hope Iremi gets less annoying because right now I just want everyone to punch her in the face! Seriously, she needs to carry her own damn luggage or stop complaining about everyone getting tired. Other than that this is a great story!I'm glad you like it!

I'll refrain from saying too much, because I don't want to ruin anything by accident for you, but it sounds like you are about to get to the really REALLY good parts. Brace yourself for high levels of awesomeness.:pleased

NarutoSennin
November 22, 2012, 12:58 AM
Oh man, I just caught up and I can't wait for the next release! Iremi did get less annoying, it seems like she grew up a bit after what happened with Dirt. Also, she is a total monster! It's going to be ridiculous when her seal breaks. I'm not disappointed with Enzu's growth either! He still has a lot of training to do before he catches up with Time but he's still such a badass! It seems like the releases are kind of erratic? I don't know when the next release will be, hopefully soon I hate waiting

Jammin
November 22, 2012, 08:33 PM
Oh man, I just caught up and I can't wait for the next release! Iremi did get less annoying, it seems like she grew up a bit after what happened with Dirt. Also, she is a total monster! It's going to be ridiculous when her seal breaks. I'm not disappointed with Enzu's growth either! He still has a lot of training to do before he catches up with Time but he's still such a badass! It seems like the releases are kind of erratic? I don't know when the next release will be, hopefully soon I hate waiting One Man Army Scans (http://omascans.wordpress.com/) has been plowing through. Averaging about 2 releases per week. The raws are supposedly further ahead but I don't know exactly how far, as I avoid spoilers like the plague.

I was never a huge Eldermask fan, as you can probably see by my earlier posts in this thread, so even since the time-skip I've been absolutely loving the Magician.

NarutoSennin
November 23, 2012, 04:58 PM
Well I didn't have to wait long :verily
One man army is awesome. Pretty cool its just one guy doing it in his spare time.
Also Pierre kicks ass, and how he was talking about the members of his people who have 3 eyes being immensely more powerful just goes to show how much of a beast Time was. Man I wish he was around longer!
I can't wait until Enzu catches up and maybe surpasses him!

Black Void
December 15, 2012, 01:51 PM
Magician is really cool. Even it it was somehow slow passes, it changed... I can't wait for the next chapter... great fight

Jammin
January 01, 2013, 09:21 PM
Man, the chapters lately have been just unbelievable.

Enzu is starting to rank on my all-time favorite characters list. He's like Naruto's Kakashi but better in every with the possible exception of lack of closet pervyness. Give him some dirty novels to read and he's be flawless.

ArtOfLife
January 25, 2013, 04:28 PM
wouuuhouu!! I love this series. Wonder why its not sticky as its simply one of the best out there.
Recent updated have been really really good too. Storyline, that was build up for so long is finally unravelling rapidly!

Go Kim Sa Rae!

Jammin
January 25, 2013, 04:48 PM
wouuuhouu!! I love this series. Wonder why its not sticky as its simply one of the best out there.
Recent updated have been really really good too. Storyline, that was build up for so long is finally unravelling rapidly!

Go Kim Sa Rae!Ask and ye shall receive.

I'm loving this storyline. Though I can't help but hope by the time they find the real Eldermask he's some kind of villain, so this is like a test run for that. I never liked him, and probably never will.

ArtOfLife
January 28, 2013, 03:31 PM
Thanks Jammin, we seem to share a lot of stuff on our reading list, as I keep on spotting you in the forums I review : ))

The recent chapter was amazing, as well. I wonder if somebody can give me reference to Enzu's thoughts, as they seem to be assembled by many things said to him throughout the Manhua. And I am curious what his final conclusion was that enabled him to do what he did! Also there is about to be a conclusion in the fight which is overly anticipated : ))

Jammin
January 28, 2013, 04:01 PM
Thanks Jammin, we seem to share a lot of stuff on our reading list, as I keep on spotting you in the forums I review : )) Great minds think alike!

The recent chapter was amazing, as well. I wonder if somebody can give me reference to Enzu's thoughts, as they seem to be assembled by many things said to him throughout the Manhua. And I am curious what his final conclusion was that enabled him to do what he did! Also there is about to be a conclusion in the fight which is overly anticipated : )) It's a little confusing and to be honest I don't fully get it myself. My understanding is that Enzu has been focusing on strength and how he lacks it. Which threw the technique out of balance.

In other words he's been getting impatient and trying to force it to work because he feels he has to be better than he is to ever catch up to Time's skill. In this situation, he was left in a position where he needed it to save Iremi (the girl he loves) he loosened up and focused on what he can do as opposed to what he can't. This allowed him to achieve greater speed.

I think the principle here might be similar to a kung fu principle relating to a clenched fist. In Kung Fu one of the first things your taught is not to clench your fists because that tension on the muscles slows down the movements of your arms. Staying loose until the moment of impact increases the speed at which you can move. I think maybe this was what was going on with Enzu.

0Xellos
February 01, 2013, 07:55 AM
Man, the chapters lately have been just unbelievable.

Enzu is starting to rank on my all-time favorite characters list. He's like Naruto's Kakashi but better in every with the possible exception of lack of closet pervyness. Give him some dirty novels to read and he's be flawless.

No erotic novels with Iremi around :D

shaheer
February 04, 2013, 08:34 AM
when i started it i loved it but now i m kind a stagnanat with the series.
I for one dun like magical moves rather i like fighting powers like say Time, after his death i was kind a expecting enzu to grow up like him but after 8 yrs he has got half way there .... thats really disappointing esp when that bratty girl who gets my utmost loathing has grown to a strength that she is outgowing the seal and that dragon lady is almost getting as strong as Enzu ...
the series became useless FOR ME after Time went away. His air time was short indeed but he packed the biggest punch for me.
Initially i was really interested in Enzu s growth and the fact that eldermask said that sb got mostorusly strong by himself in 10 yrs . But seriously 8 yrs of good training with that notebook and a talking sword who can give quality advice on swordsmanship yet this level of improvment reminds me of naruto almost learning nothing after 2.5 yrs of training... just that this feels worse.

I know this manga isnt abt Enzu or showing physical feats are more powerful than magical and all that but my interest goes in that areas more, and i really dun like that immature bratty kid with nature magic, that kind of chara is my least fav ones.... I am in vol 2 chap 20 btw.
thinking of dropping it.

Jammin
February 04, 2013, 10:20 AM
No erotic novels with Iremi around :DThat would be HIGHLY dangerous for him.

when i started it i loved it but now i m kind a stagnanat with the series.
I for one dun like magical moves rather i like fighting powers like say Time, after his death i was kind a expecting enzu to grow up like him but after 8 yrs he has got half way there .... thats really disappointing esp when that bratty girl who gets my utmost loathing has grown to a strength that she is outgowing the seal and that dragon lady is almost getting as strong as Enzu ...
the series became useless FOR ME after Time went away. His air time was short indeed but he packed the biggest punch for me.
Initially i was really interested in Enzu s growth and the fact that eldermask said that sb got mostorusly strong by himself in 10 yrs . But seriously 8 yrs of good training with that notebook and a talking sword who can give quality advice on swordsmanship yet this level of improvment reminds me of naruto almost learning nothing after 2.5 yrs of training... just that this feels worse.

I know this manga isnt abt Enzu or showing physical feats are more powerful than magical and all that but my interest goes in that areas more, and i really dun like that immature bratty kid with nature magic, that kind of chara is my least fav ones.... I am in vol 2 chap 20 btw.
thinking of dropping it.That's a pity. Personally, I've really enjoyed the way things have gone after the time skip. Enzu is the character I like the most and I'm more than satisfied with the role he's gotten.

My big worry for the series is Eldermask, more than Iremi, I just will never like his character. Loath him in fact. I don't ever want him to come back.

shaheer
February 04, 2013, 01:30 PM
That's a pity. Personally, I've really enjoyed the way things have gone after the time skip. Enzu is the character I like the most and I'm more than satisfied with the role he's gotten.

My big worry for the series is Eldermask, more than Iremi, I just will never like his character. Loath him in fact. I don't ever want him to come back.

Didn't like Eldermask much either, but Iremi is in teh top of my list. I dont know why i am so put off by the fact that enzy is not Time level yet even though he has the caliber to take it furhter (since he knows the secrets and all that), idk may be i was expecting to see that space cut again or sth. if properly used i think it can rip boulders or more..... the fact that Enzu didn't show me that really put me off :(
I was expecting too much may be.
Then again i think feat wise he is probably the deadliest of the 3, he is level headed knows how to gauge ppl and can calmly think. Correct me if i am wrong but thats probably the most important characteristic of a warrior. So I suppose in order to keep things balanced the author still held those special moves which Time could do and which later Enzu can do. IDK
Still i really want to see that space cut in action again.. Its a pity Time died otherwise may be i could have seen that move again:(
To think just by sword skill that guy(Time) became stronger that that 3 eyed fella who was stronger than the guy who killed enzus pater.. its scary isnt it?

Jammin
February 04, 2013, 01:53 PM
Didn't like Eldermask much either, but Iremi is in teh top of my list, well i dont know why i am so put off by the fact that enzy is not Time level yet even though he has the caliber to take it furhter (since he knows the secrets and all that), idk may be i was expecting to see that space cut again or sth. if properly used i think it can rip boulders or more..... the fact that Enzu didn't show me that really put me off :(
I was expecting too much may be.
Then again i think feat wise he is probably the deadliest of the 3, he is level headed knows how to gauge ppl and can calmly think. Correct me if i am wrong but thats probably the most important characteristic of a warrior. So I suppose in order to keep things balanced the author still held those special moves which Time could do and which later Enzu can do. IDK
Still i really want to see that space cut in action again.. Its a pity Time died otherwise may be i could have seen that move again:(
To think just by sword skill that guy(Time) became stronger that that 3 eyed fella who was stronger than the guy who killed enzus pater.. its scary isnt it?Wait...a moment.. your not read up the the current scanlations are you. I mean, I don't want to give anything away but...lets just say your not going to have to wait long for what you want.

At around chapter 60 of part 2 a fight comes along which causes Iremi to have a mental breakdown of sorts and Enzu flexes his "badass muscle" like you wouldn't believe.

shaheer
February 04, 2013, 01:59 PM
Wait...a moment.. your not read up the the current scanlations are you. I mean, I don't want to give anything away but...lets just say your not going to have to wait long for what you want.

Well the spoiler tag is intriguing ty. Since i am already in 20 i think i can manage up to 70 in a short amount of time, i think i got your innuendo nd hope i ll get what i was waiting to see :)

NarutoSennin
February 05, 2013, 02:55 AM
Jammin is right, stick with it!
I've been pretty pleased with how things have gone since the timeskip. I was disappointed with the fact that Enzu wasn't up to Time's skill level at first too but one of my favorite things in a storyline is a character's growth so I got over that pretty quick and I think Enzu is a great character.
I agree with you, Iremi is so annoying. She's gotten better but sometimes I wish someone would slap her.
The latest chapters have been so good!

shaheer
February 05, 2013, 03:34 AM
JUST came to chap 74 IT WAS EPIC. I ve known Jamin from veritas ie way back and this is probably the best advice i got from him. I had gosebumps when he slowly realized his capabilities and slammed that air cutter at that fake eldermask it was so tense WOW.

I really like the author for making the chaps such that i dislike iremi more and more she is WAY beyond pathetic. FOR heavens sake Enzus FATHER died in front of him what did he do? Fall down and say i cant take it anymore? He started at the guy when he realized he cant take him now he tagged along with some one who can so that HE himself can learn to grow strong enough to deal with this. And when he learned about his real parentage he took it like a man. Sure it was all too sudden and he was struck speechless but he managed to pull himself on his own and then faced it AND his own fear ie that guy who gave him that scar on his own.

Look at her when Dirt died(enzu had to slap her to bring her to sense then had to carry her to safety) now with a fake eldermask not to mention when she witnessed eldermask killing the couple who came for him.
Like this eldermask said its a wonder that she made so far with such weak mental level.

BTW i for one think the fact that Enzu can endure so much electricity is because of that ring Eldermask has given him. May be it shileds away some major damage electric attack can impart on him or sth.

I sense next chap this fight will end the chap after that we ll get to see iremi again darn:p

Still there are a lot of room for improvement for this guy, but do you guys think he is already strong enough to face the guy who killed his pater?

Jammin
February 05, 2013, 09:28 AM
JUST came to chap 74 IT WAS EPIC. I ve known Jamin from veritas ie way back and this is probably the best advice i got from him. I had gosebumps when he slowly realized his capabilities and slammed that air cutter at that fake eldermask it was so tense WOW. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, glad to be helpful.

I really like the author for making the chaps such that i dislike iremi more and more she is WAY beyond pathetic. FOR heavens sake Enzus FATHER died in front of him what did he do? Fall down and say i cant take it anymore? He started at the guy when he realized he cant take him now he tagged along with some one who can so that HE himself can learn to grow strong enough to deal with this. And when he learned about his real parentage he took it like a man. Sure it was all too sudden and he was struck speechless but he managed to pull himself on his own and then faced it AND his own fear ie that guy who gave him that scar on his own.

Look at her when Dirt died(enzu had to slap her to bring her to sense then had to carry her to safety) now with a fake eldermask not to mention when she witnessed eldermask killing the couple who came for him.
Like this eldermask said its a wonder that she made so far with such weak mental level. Iremi has definitely got some issues to work through. Her fixation on Eldermask is just weird. It reminds me a little of the SakuraXSasuke fixation from Naruto except even weirder because of the age difference. Unlike Sakura though, I have some hope Iremi will have a breakthrough one day.

Until then I enjoy her personality just for how ill tempered she is. She's probably got a long way to go before she becomes as awesome as Enzu though.

BTW i for one think the fact that Enzu can endure so much electricity is because of that ring Eldermask has given him. May be it shileds away some major damage electric attack can impart on him or sth.I didn't think of that. That would make more sense. I just kinda assumed it was one of those "Protagonist invulnerability" moments but that explanation would fit.

Still there are a lot of room for improvement for this guy, but do you guys think he is already strong enough to face the guy who killed his pater? Probably not. He's just unleashed his true potential thanks to love-love power so I think this is probably the beginning of his path to becoming a time space sword god.

Now if only he could regain his pervy-ness his character would be perfect.

shaheer
February 05, 2013, 10:17 AM
Even a broken clock is right twice a day, glad to be helpful.

I didn't think of that. That would make more sense. I just kinda assumed it was one of those "Protagonist invulnerability" moments but that explanation would fit.

Probably not. He's just unleashed his true potential thanks to love-love power so I think this is probably the beginning of his path to becoming a time space sword god.

Now if only he could regain his pervy-ness his character would be perfect.

Eh dont be so modest i got good recommendation from you from time to time but this one packed the biggest punch:)

Ya i think its more due to that ring rather than protagonist power. As for a space time master i would like to see that.

ND i m not rooting for pervyness :p

NarutoSennin
February 05, 2013, 12:44 PM
I started reading this and tower of god because I saw the links in his "Jammin's recommended reading" sig and both are awesome. I agree about the ring. I've been waiting for it to become significant because of how it's been framed in the composition of a lot of panels. I would like that a lot more than him being able to take such a beating because of resolve or love or whatever.
I do hope that Iremi grows up at some point. She really has been pathetic and she's always been rude and demanding. If she's still that way when all of her power matures she's going to end up killing a comrade accidentally when she throws one of her tantrums. If she matures well I think she'll be a great character, like I said before, I really like to watch a character's growth.

Jammin
February 12, 2013, 10:01 PM
Eh dont be so modest i got good recommendation from you from time to time but this one packed the biggest punch:) I assure you it's mostly false humility which I use in vain attempt to disguise my narcissism.http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/onion-head/pretty-onion-head-emoticon.gif

ND i m not rooting for pervyness :p Really? I miss Dirt's influence sometimes...

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/1244/img000006e.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

I started reading this and tower of god because I saw the links in his "Jammin's recommended reading" sig and both are awesome. I agree about the ring. I've been waiting for it to become significant because of how it's been framed in the composition of a lot of panels. I would like that a lot more than him being able to take such a beating because of resolve or love or whatever.
I do hope that Iremi grows up at some point. She really has been pathetic and she's always been rude and demanding. If she's still that way when all of her power matures she's going to end up killing a comrade accidentally when she throws one of her tantrums. If she matures well I think she'll be a great character, like I said before, I really like to watch a character's growth. I suspect she'll always have her temper and domineering personality but I am optimistic that she will mellow out a little more when it finally dawns on her just how huge a part of her life Enzu has been and how she treats him. Maybe after his recent epic heroism and general badassery; and her complete failure to do much of anything.

shaheer
February 13, 2013, 12:00 AM
Whats up with the release? the scannalation is getting seriously slow isnt it?
Any way i think the real quest for Eldermask will begin now, after defeating this guy Enzu will get some jucy info regarding Janus and what happened 8 yrs ago.
Do you guys think Elder is in the dungeon like the guy who killed Enzu s father ?

Jammin
February 13, 2013, 08:40 AM
Whats up with the release? the scannalation is getting seriously slow isnt it? Midterms. The OMAS guy mentioned a the end of the chapter things would be slowing way down for a week or so.

Any way i think the real quest for Eldermask will begin now, after defeating this guy Enzu will get some jucy info regarding Janus and what happened 8 yrs ago.
Do you guys think Elder is in the dungeon like the guy who killed Enzu s father ? I suspect he's off doing something horrible, but I always tend to think the worst about him.

Cyrs
February 14, 2013, 03:45 AM
Yeah, I love this series. It's spectacular.

Iremi is kind-of a bitch because she's spoiled, that's her character. But we see her grow and change. She's naturally gifted, and was coddled growing up. With her powers, she could always cause trouble without really any consequences. As such, she's never had to face things. And she doesn't for most of the series.

But the series is about her and Enzu growing. She begins to face things like the death of Dirt, finally talking to Jean the merchant, becoming a woman and dressing properly for once, reconciling with Molliviore, etc. And now she has to face her idol and Father-figure, Edermask (and first crush probably, haha).

---

So my only real complaint with the series is that I want more of it to read!

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

Whats up with the release? the scannalation is getting seriously slow isnt it?
Do you guys think Elder is in the dungeon like the guy who killed Enzu s father ?

OMAS needs to take a break once in a while (he translates other series, too).

I think Edermask is in the area where Time died, like info they got suggested. Though he might be gone by the time the trio gets there.

Jammin
February 15, 2013, 08:41 PM
Good call on the ring shaheer!

Now time to see how all this effects Iremi. She screwed up in pretty epic fashion. Normally she'd just hide it with anger but I'm not sure that's going to cut it this time.

shaheer
February 16, 2013, 12:24 AM
ENZUUUUUU i m so proud of you my boy ................
MAN it was epic the best fight after Time fought those folks from janus. What say you guys?
I am more interested about the reaction of Janus than iremi to be honest. There seems to be some sort of mental link with this elder mask and him.
The whole arc was epic, enzus resolve was really worth the watch he has grown up a lot.

0Xellos
February 18, 2013, 06:34 PM
Sword in the gut strategy ftw! But Enzu'd better get some treatment soon.

---------- Post added February 19, 2013 at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was February 18, 2013 at 02:44 AM ----------

Ok, seems like he did do that before plot armor got annoying. Things are starting to pick up with Iremi, too...

shaheer
February 19, 2013, 01:42 AM
"ALL HE HAS IS HIS LOOKS" she says
You damn useless hag not only you look bad you were a useless bag of weight and liability to both especially enzu.
As for the bait and plan i think it has sth to do with that Eldermask saying sth to enzu about Janus and the real eldermask. Ofcourse it wasnt scripted may be we will see what the information was later during the plans execution

Jammin
February 19, 2013, 03:05 PM
"ALL HE HAS IS HIS LOOKS" she says
You damn useless hag not only you look bad you were a useless bag of weight and liability to both especially enzu.
As for the bait and plan i think it has sth to do with that Eldermask saying sth to enzu about Janus and the real eldermask. Ofcourse it wasnt scripted may be we will see what the information was later during the plans executionShe's just hiding embarrassment. If you put those lines through a Tsundere translator they come out as....

"They better keep their eyes to themselves. I know Enzu is a great big bag of man-candy but I saw him first. So keep your damn handkerchiefs to yourselves! "

Gotta keep in mind, Enzu has been friend-zoned for the entire series. He's finally escaping that. He did pick a foul tempered woman to fall for. But, hey, at least he'll never be bored.

0Xellos
February 22, 2013, 01:42 PM
Next chapter out. Hehe, OMAS guy says the new char looks like a transvestite... he'd change his requirements for that after reading Ability :derp

shaheer
February 27, 2013, 12:20 AM
Good i thought that the plan will be revealed a looot later. But any way what will they do now with this guy? Pretend to be hanging out with Janus' command by being a bounty hunter and then find real eldermask and save him?
Janus knows them i hope Enzu has an elaborate plan

---------- Post added February 27, 2013 at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was February 23, 2013 at 01:37 AM ----------

Interesting past stories. Seems like now we know why this guy was called Eldermask.

Cyrs
April 17, 2013, 03:31 PM
From the latest chapters (untranslated), it looks like Edan's released. And all the bounty hunters are gathered, under the command of the old guy with the pony tails, who works for Janus. Enzu just fought a few other bounty hunters / mercenaries to prove that he's the top dog.

Enzu and Pierre had a match. There's another mercenary / bounty hunter who's covered in scars. He fights Enzu to a draw, but gives in and declares Enzu the winner.

The old dude with pig tails prepares them all to go to war.

Black Void
April 27, 2013, 05:00 AM
Interesting, it seems edermask is still suffering.. what has he done to him?? maybe Iremi can help... if she goes fully out..

shaheer
April 27, 2013, 10:57 AM
It seems Eldermask lacks infantry and mele fighter. He needs Enzu more than ever this time around

0Xellos
May 24, 2013, 02:13 PM
Latest chapter: http://www.mangareader.net/magician/275

2 important highlights for me:
1. I was wishing for Edan vs Fenelia coming up. Damn. Edan better not delay her smacking too much, or someone else might do it instead. Fenelia seems like the kind of person that's usually fodder for presenting a bigshot - and I'm sure Edan isn't the only such person around :teehee
2. :rofl:lmao at the end. OMAS's comment is very true about that situation.

Jammin
May 24, 2013, 02:54 PM
Man, Magician may be slow as hell a lot of the time but when it does something it does it right.

Iremi overhearing Enzu voicing his desire to protect her no matter what after he thought she was asleep was so good.

I'm also just eating up how everything around Iremi is escalating and how unaware of it she is. Whatever is coming for her character is going to be huge and the way Enzu just wants to hold on to her is so....:hurr

So many big changes are coming, I'm loving it.

shaheer
May 25, 2013, 11:48 PM
Me too, what do you think is the deal with this Felecia? I think she is the other girl who is like Iremi if i remember corrected Janus hinted that he knows this other girl once.
If that is the case do you think Edan is strong enough to fight her?

0Xellos
May 26, 2013, 06:04 AM
Me too, what do you think is the deal with this Felecia? I think she is the other girl who is like Iremi if i remember corrected Janus hinted that he knows this other girl once.
If that is the case do you think Edan is strong enough to fight her?

Janus's judgements are usually correct. He chose Edan as the leader also because he's sure Fenelia won't be able to kick his ass and take command herself. So I think Edan is strong enough. In fact, he was able to keep up with Edermask, and that's some feat.

Jammin
May 26, 2013, 09:33 AM
If that is the case do you think Edan is strong enough to fight her?I'm not sure, but I think she's definitely going to be the one to push Iremi over the edge wouldn't surprise me if she was Iremi's mother or something like that. Not sure what I think will happen to Edan. Given the way this set up is, maybe Enzu will end up letting him go so he can help Iremi.

The thing that I can't wait for is to see what happens to Iremi's personality after the inevitable revelation.

It wouldn't surprise me if Iremi and Enzu get a real romantic thing going.. and then she turns into someone else.

shaheer
May 28, 2013, 12:55 AM
It wouldn't surprise me if Iremi and Enzu get a real romantic thing going.. and then she turns into someone else.

Think that might happen, tbh its a common syndrome in Anime
any way there is one other thing thats bugging me how will eldermask communicate with Enzu and the gang. As of now Eldermask knows that its Enzu given he got the specifics and he will want enzu on his side

Jammin
May 28, 2013, 08:27 AM
Think that might happen, tbh its a common syndrome in Anime
any way there is one other thing thats bugging me how will eldermask communicate with Enzu and the gang. As of now Eldermask knows that its Enzu given he got the specifics and he will want enzu on his sideI'm hoping they won't. This manhwa has been way better without Eldermask in it, IMO.

So maybe Iremi's personality goes sideways things won't go smoothly between her and Eldermask. As he is probably going to want to use her to help take out Janus; which is probably going to make Enzu pretty angry.

shaheer
May 30, 2013, 03:23 AM
LOL i know your dislike for Eldermask, well its inevitable tbh.
I wish they explained what happend to cause the rift between janus and eldermask srsly who was Diana

0Xellos
June 07, 2013, 02:59 PM
New chapters out. http://www.mangareader.net/magician/277

What a cliffhanger! :8C

Fak it. I'm reading the raws.

Jammin
June 07, 2013, 04:37 PM
New chapters out. http://www.mangareader.net/magician/277

What a cliffhanger! :8C

Fak it. I'm reading the raws.It's a testament to how much I'm loving the Magician right now that 2 weeks without a new chapter of this hurts me more than the ToG break and the Noblesse break combined.

It's story is at such a fun place right now.

shaheer
June 11, 2013, 12:31 PM
ya things are really going super, i cant belive i am more eagre to read magician than TOG after the last release.
I think i ll go for the raw too Damn you Xellos you reminded me the scans are behind so raws are available :tem

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

btw why the hec are we 3 here only?
this comic is phenomenal i am surprised at low popularity

Jammin
June 11, 2013, 12:42 PM
ya things are really going super, i cant belive i am more eagre to read magician than TOG after the last release.
I think i ll go for the raw too Damn you Xellos you reminded me the scans are behind so raws are available :tem

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

btw why the hec are we 3 here only?
this comic is phenomenal i am surprised at low popularityI blame it on the pacing at the beginning. It's so slow that I suspect a lot of people give up at times like that pointless bit with the pink haired girl's backstory. That whole period where they are just traveling with Eldermask was pretty brutal, even for me.

It's a shame to because as that part of the story comes to an end the whole story opens up and becomes this great thing but wading through 100+ chapters to get there is a lot to ask.

shaheer
June 11, 2013, 12:51 PM
hmm true during that time i literaly waded past the pages without paying any attention. To be honest the season 2 is exceptional piece while season 1 only serves to put a base and some context, however the chapters with Time fighting the bad guy in S 1 was awesome.
The charas of S2 are much more awesome, Enzus growth and his chara is literally phenomenal its a pity that the author cant do well with female chara...(yes jamin i still dislike iremi )

Black Void
June 11, 2013, 03:11 PM
i think, im number 4^^ I love it, its a nice webtoon. yep Enzu growth is nice, our little casanova by mistake xD lets see what will happen during the war...anytime he will meet edan.. that'll be something... I'm curious...i think when enzu attacks, Fenelia wont take it cuz Edan is her prey.. she wanna kick edan's ass for angering her

shinsengumi
June 11, 2013, 05:15 PM
dont forget about me ,im a huge fan of the series . i really liked part1 too ,i wouldnt object if we had a little bit more time with the childhood iremi-enzu ,i thought they were lovely
and i like iremi and matthew as femela characters ,not particularly for character development but as character designs

0Xellos
June 12, 2013, 02:02 PM
The more the better! :woo

This series interested me a bit from the very start, so I just read it (and I have a policy to not drop whatever I don't consider shit since the first few chapters). And I stuck with it, I guess :^_^ It's funny how its level increased, now that I started checking out some older chapters.

shaheer
June 13, 2013, 12:39 AM
i think, im number 4^^

Dude you reminded me of the book/movie : I am number 4
any way i checked OMAS' website it seems the guy who does the translation or release wont release a chap this week due to exams
guess the cliff hanger is a mega one
http://omascans.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/41.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

btw Omas is taking a chara poll (its their second one) Enzu got: 1,879 votes, iremi: 1,144 votes, Time: 414 votes, Enzus sword: 294 votes nd matthew: 250 votes... the rest are pretty low like below 200 so i didnt bother naming them.
To be honest i am really happy that Time got such a good reception even though his air time was minimal. I really liked that guy.
Btw can any one inform me of the time enzu talked with pierre about the Third eye?

Black Void
June 14, 2013, 11:19 AM
Dude you reminded me of the book/movie : I am number 4

that was my intention^^

any way i checked OMAS' website it seems the guy who does the translation or release wont release a chap this week due to exams
guess the cliff hanger is a mega one
http://omascans.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/41.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

To be honest i am really happy that Time got such a good reception even though his air time was minimal. I really liked that guy.

OMAS is great^^ i read till chapter 298.. just loooking pictures ;-)

.. coming up, there's a nice show fight between the mercenary king and enzu.. cool stuff^^

No spoilers outside of tags please. - Jammin

Btw can any one inform me of the time enzu talked with pierre about the Third eye?

when they invade the castle of that pervert, 15-year-old-girl sacrificing blond asshole... and pierre & enzu are near a door with a long corridor, where pierre shows enzu is skills.. cuz they wanted to kill the soldiers quick and fast.. and without any one hear it^^ so somewhere there

update:

i found it! http://www.mangareader.net/magician/217/16

---------- Post added June 14, 2013 at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was June 13, 2013 at 12:42 PM ----------

My comment about the fight was pointing at next chapter 279. its obvious and no spoiler,..after Rang's speech.. its like 1+1 = 2 so for me its no spoiler. but maybe you thought its about 297+ chapter. whatever

Jammin
June 14, 2013, 12:25 PM
My comment about the fight was pointing at next chapter 279. its obvious and no spoiler,..after Rang's speech.. its like 1+1 = 2 so for me its no spoiler. but maybe you thought its about 297+ chapter. whateverWhat you said was a statement about something that happens in an as of yet untranslated chapter. Stating what will happen, even in the next chapter, is a spoiler. Whether or not that thing was foreseeable does not alter that saying something "will" happen that hasn't yet needs to be tagged without exception.

It's not a big deal but please try to remember in the future.:)

shaheer
June 21, 2013, 01:55 PM
i found it! http://www.mangareader.net/magician/217/16

thanks a bunch man, you really needent to go out and do the search of the pin in the hay stack. But i really appreciate that you did:)

---------- Post added June 22, 2013 at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was June 15, 2013 at 12:16 AM ----------

GUYZZZZZZZZZZZ chap released nd its frigging awesome..... enjoy (http://www.mangareader.net/magician/279)

Jammin
June 21, 2013, 05:30 PM
I like how proactive Enzu is being now. If he keeps acting this cool the horde of fangirls hunting him is just going to grow and grow until it's a tide of girls that stretches across the world.

And the first thing Enzu cuts needs to be the general's hair. How can anybody take a man seriously with the haircut of a 4 year old girl? Beat him down and shave him bald Enzu!:shakefist

shaheer
June 22, 2013, 05:40 AM
The next chap is the fight between enzu and quin. I dont think either of them will fight to nail hence it will end up with nothing.Given the zeal in each crowd i dont think the author will decide on a winner JUST yet.
Btw what do you guys think of Huyans comment made in the chapter?
I agree that the level Enzu himself endeavored to reach is something every one with born talents like Huyan janus Eldermask and even Iremi to envy of but what about the heir thing?

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

I found Quin to be just what you d expect from a veteran, doesnt use the gizmo styles like Enzu but uses things more like the environment or the surrounding. It will be good for Enzu to learn it more.

0Xellos
June 29, 2013, 01:57 PM
OMG two updates in 2 consecutive days! OMAS is amazing (and it tastes like raisins)!

Jammin
June 29, 2013, 02:32 PM
I hope some of those new bounty hunter character get wrapped up in "Enzu's special squad". It's been a while since there was a chance to expand the cast to this degree.

Personally, I'm hoping every female bounty hunter is added to the Enzu fan club; mainly so I can watch Iremi go insane with adorable tsundere jealousy.:teehee

halfcrzy
June 30, 2013, 11:22 PM
Pretty sweet chapters lately have been coming out. Enjoyed the fight with Quin there. Its nice it has a constant release now. Been waiting months for these chapters to be translated.

Black Void
July 07, 2013, 05:01 AM
Yep.. the latest releases untranslated chapter is awesome.. I hope.. that in few weeks i have a translation! .. fuck** awesome chapter

shaheer
July 07, 2013, 09:40 AM
Ah the fight was really awesome, especially enzu did some slick stuffs there. Forcing Quin to a draw bargaining for an elite team srsly he has grown to an incredible leader and tactician.
but any one has any idea why Hyuan is always mentioned when this general talks about enzu?

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

I hope some of those new bounty hunter character get wrapped up in "Enzu's special squad". It's been a while since there was a chance to expand the cast to this degree.

Personally, I'm hoping every female bounty hunter is added to the Enzu fan club; mainly so I can watch Iremi go insane with adorable tsundere jealousy.:teehee

you and ecchi/harem innuendos ...... lol something never changes :tem :p

Jammin
July 07, 2013, 06:55 PM
you and ecchi/harem innuendos ...... lol something never changes :tem :pIt's an aspect of me as a fan that transcends series, genres, time, and even reality itself.:cheez

shinsengumi
July 10, 2013, 11:13 AM
guys i wont spoil anything but the recent raw chapters are DAAAAAAMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

halfcrzy
July 10, 2013, 02:26 PM
You beat me to it! Todays new raw was so awesome. But im super confused aswell. Gah. Want this scanned

shaheer
July 10, 2013, 02:42 PM
I hope there are more enzu action and that there are better female charas. I dislike iremi too much, she is snobbish and incredibly annoying so i hope that i see less of her in the future

shinsengumi
July 10, 2013, 03:07 PM
I hope there are more enzu action and that there are better female charas. I dislike iremi too much, she is snobbish and incredibly annoying so i hope that i see less of her in the future

she is adorable and charming :twitch

Black Void
July 10, 2013, 04:19 PM
naa what.. her "fainting" and being "weak" cuz of him. ... is really annyoing.

i think he's a

double

shaheer
July 11, 2013, 03:04 PM
she is adorable and charming :twitch
nah not to me, i find the other lady who pretends to be very noble and all that better and funnier chara.
I wish iremi goes off for the next couple of chaps

shinsengumi
July 11, 2013, 03:08 PM
i see, you like lady-like types . i dig more natural ,bit crazy and straight-forward types

Jammin
July 11, 2013, 03:36 PM
Iremi is a Tsundere lvl 9999

That's not everybody's favorite flavor. I certainly enjoy it though. How boring would it be if Enzu liked a girl who was any kind of sane.

Tsundere, Yandere, and Kuudere = :verily

Deredere = :no

shinsengumi
July 11, 2013, 04:30 PM
i didnt know the term yandere ,thats definitely my type

Jammin
July 11, 2013, 05:58 PM
i didnt know the term yandere ,thats definitely my type
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/1337/syjx.jpg

It would be awesome if Iremi's other perosnality turned out to be like that. Tsundere and Yandere all in one person. An awesome and terrible love story.

shaheer
July 12, 2013, 03:06 AM
lol yandere is a toned down jap word for stalkers, never knew you were into this shin.
nd ya i like girls to be girls and boys to be boys not girls to be brats :)

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

It would be awesome if Iremi's other perosnality turned out to be like that. Tsundere and Yandere all in one person. An awesome and terrible love story.

NOW that is a thought, it would be epic to see both personality at work ie at one time she is yandere other time she is flustered at what she did and acts tsundere.... it would be epic

shinsengumi
July 12, 2013, 09:55 AM
Yandere characters are mentally unstable, and sometimes are incredibly deranged and are not mentally sane, often using extreme violence and/or brutality as an outlet for their emotions
this was the definition i found online ,it has nothing to do with stalking :headscratch
i believe being a girly girl or a boyly boy is a result of social imposement , women and men are not naturally different from each other

Jammin
July 12, 2013, 10:49 AM
Yandere, Tsundere, Kuudere, and Deredere all have to do with how girls react to love. A Yandere isn't the same thing as a stalker. That's actually generally a part of the Deredere domain.

To throw out my definitions.

A Yandere looks innocent and loving but underneath is actually violent, insane, or otherwise scary.

- Examples vary from cutely scary like Ayase from Orimo, Tsukihi from Monogatari, and Momo from To-Luv Ru to full blown psychopathic like Gasai Yuno from Mirai Nikki. (I prefer the cute side of that range)

Most Commonly Associated Crime: Conspiracy to Commit Murder or Premeditated Murder (depending on how extreme they are.)

A Tsundere on is a girl who puts for the exterior of being angry of violent but deep down is loving.

- Examples that jump to mind would be Jinie from The Breaker: NW, Taiga from Toradora, and of course Iremi.

Most Commonly Associated Crime: Aggravated Assault

A Kuudere is a girl that keeps on a cool/cold exterior but is actually loving underneath.

- Examples would be Senjogahara from Bakamonogatari, Saber from Fate/Stay Night, and Sera from The Breaker: New Waves

Most Commonly Associated Crime: None (They tend to adhere to rules.)

A Deredere is a character who is overwhelming loving outside and in.

- Examples would be Tachibana from Nisekoi, Ayame from Gintama, and of course Mollivore.

Most Commonly Associated Crime: Breaking and Entering (Nothing gets in the way of true love.)

-----------------------------------------------------

Stalking is something both Yandere and Deredere characters can do but I think most of the more famous ones are Deredere. Take Ayame from Gintama for example she's the highest tier of stalker and she's all Deredere.

Bhoot
July 14, 2013, 07:27 AM
Hmm... so the guard captain wants to retire .....guess he'll die soon then [retirement + boasting of a character is generally a sign of killing him/her to give MC some mental upgrade of sort]

Anyways , I think Kal knows about Enzu being the prince right ? I hope that the old man informs on Enzu to the current king , it might make things interesting .

Jammin
July 15, 2013, 10:47 AM
Hmm... so the guard captain wants to retire .....guess he'll die soon then [retirement + boasting of a character is generally a sign of killing him/her to give MC some mental upgrade of sort]

Anyways , I think Kal knows about Enzu being the prince right ? I hope that the old man informs on Enzu to the current king , it might make things interesting .Yeah, that's death flag #2.

(Having the little girl who can't stand being separated from him is death flag #1)

apellon
August 01, 2013, 11:08 AM
if you like : Tolkien , George R. R. Martin, you need to give a shot to this title. While it maybe doesnt have as much dark/gritty tone that the Song of ice and fire ( game of thrones) has ... it will still feel like a true epic fantasy.

Story : is well rounded, with an interesting plot surrounding 3 main characters.. its simple at first and get more and more interesting.. while i feel like the story is a little to straightfoward and sometime a little repetitive, it is still an amazing adventure, and i can only praise the well balanced world and idea behind this journey story.

Dialogue : this is probably the greatest problem in this title... dont get me wrong, the dialogue are great , they are funy , well done , really clear and has a nice pace to the conversations itself .... why do i say its the biggest problem ? in truth it s maybe about the story , but it feels as if this title is the longest and more SLOW PACE title ive ever read ... many chapters and conversation feel like its a little too much and just dont bring anything new on the table... with this slow pace the whole story sometime test ur patience... it is not that it is not interesting if you are really dedicated , but sometime it feels like things are just there to be there, and u wished things would develloped a little more instead of stopping at every meaningless town or cities and adding not really usefull conversations.

Animation : it is by far one of the greatest art ive seen ... while proportions and sometime place feel like they have been done in 2 seconds , somehow the author magicaly make it feels like this is a piece of fantastic art .. it is fully colored. The working with the lights is probably the stronger point. the style the feel of the art is just very well done ... its different that most other style ive seen but the animation it carries to the reader is immersive and great....
I cant tell you the fights scenes are one of the most epic you ll seen , with lot of light , hue saturation effect to be impressed with ... one fight with Edermask and one with his friend the swordman in the snow are in the best fight sequences i ve seen in all that ive read , and believe me ive read a lot of titles ....

entertainement : While this is not in my favorite title to read at the moment it is certainly one of the best title ive read in a long time... and it worth a look to anyone looking for a great adventure... it is enjoyable , especially if you skip some place where it is just too slow, that is seriously my only issue, overall it is a really cool title ;)

peace

shaheer
August 17, 2013, 04:31 AM
Lately magicians pace has been really low, its all about strategy and talks and social bonding. Almost the precise reason why S1 was boring. Wish they hurry up with the thrilling actions...i am dying to see some super sword actions

Jammin
September 06, 2013, 06:31 PM
Looks like we got a OMAS is going to be releasing a bunch of chapters starting today.

I thought the chapter that was just released (111 of vol 2) was really good despite the fact that Enzu isn't on the move yet. And the way the mercenaries were presented more like a group of commandos that individual fighters was pretty sweet. Sets them apart from the bounty hunters in a good way.

I liked that the way the mercenaries took that wall actually made sense. They used pulley's at the end of the climbing devices to speed their way up and take it before the guards knew what was going on.

I also really liked the way that fight was presented and drawn. Not every author manage to do warfare well (*cough*Kishimoto*cough*Kubo*cough*). In one chapter the whole thing was pretty much done start to finish and done well.

0Xellos
September 09, 2013, 08:02 AM
Mass release out.

Shit truly gets real. And keeps at it. The sudden Edermask reveal was really unexpected!

---------- Post added September 09, 2013 at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was September 08, 2013 at 11:40 PM ----------

Hold on... what about the injury that Edermask was supposed to have?

halfcrzy
September 09, 2013, 04:45 PM
Holy crap. OMAS is awesome! Thats a **** ton of chapters in a few days time. We have done something i never would have expected. We pretty much are caught up on chapters! The revelation was kind of shocking. Im pretty sure Edan will end up finding them so Enzu can actually compare levels to him and to also show off the groups powers to edermask so he can have a better understanding.

shaheer
September 09, 2013, 11:47 PM
OMAS is on a spree wow, and I am really annoyed by the excessive power of Janus i mean this is unreal the difference between janus and eldermask is like the difference between say mercenary king and eldermask or sth. Thats simply crazy

Jammin
September 10, 2013, 10:56 AM
I'm more annoyed that Eldermask seems to have gotten a pass for being a prick yet again.

Runs off and leaves Iremi, Dirt, Mattew and Enzu to die. Doesn't even act sorry about it. Instead acts like a total dick to them for even looking for him in the first place. Then they all run out and rationalize his douchery away; and convince themselves he's somehow a saint. Then there is the hot elf girl whose friend was literally murdered by him in addition to him trying to murder her; for no good reason that I can recall other than she was looking for him. Yet now she's running around all Deredere...

http://imageshack.us/a/img708/3039/tumblrmdwqhpdpdq1rlseiy.gif

Maybe this is my dislike of the Eldermask character bleeding through but...seriously?!

shaheer
September 10, 2013, 11:50 AM
ya i think its your raw annoyance with eldermask showing out. To be honest i thought eldermas was right in asking what was their reason, ie why are they searching for him He never really asked for any companions in the first place with regards to enzu iremi and dirt... and not like he used them to gain much
but i agree with u about the elf girl... she was annoying

Jammin
September 29, 2013, 02:58 PM
Ok, is it just me or does the elf girl's explanation her relationship with eldermask make no sense at all....

She's like yeah I remember you murdered my friend or comrade or whatever but since I ran around thinking you were my hubby for so long I'm just going to roll with that. Is there something I missed or is that what just happened?

zelllogan
September 30, 2013, 09:37 AM
Ok, is it just me or does the elf girl's explanation her relationship with eldermask make no sense at all....

She's like yeah I remember you murdered my friend or comrade or whatever but since I ran around thinking you were my hubby for so long I'm just going to roll with that. Is there something I missed or is that what just happened?

One reaction to that chapter 306: WTF ? It was appaling and easily the worst chapter of this webtoon. Marie x Edermask makes just no sense. I didn't get it either.
Basically, Marie had a mental breakdown & Edermask took advantage of the situation. That's how I get it & It's just wrong.

0Xellos
October 02, 2013, 06:54 AM
Neither do I. TBH I expected Marie to just say "fuck off, I don't wanna see you ever again" when she finds out she's been deceiving herself all that time. I sure hope that won't stay relevant in the story, because it'd seriously spoil it.

ish3
October 21, 2013, 11:48 AM
I don't understand chapter 306 seemed pretty retarded. I'm thinking he just lets Marie say whatever she likes. No way they're together nor have a sexual relationship. All I got from that chapter was she's severely delusional.

Jammin
October 21, 2013, 01:25 PM
So we're all in agreement that this MarieXEldermask thing, assuming there isn't more to it, is total bull@#$%?

It's hard for me to judge such things properly because I'm baised due to my open hatred of Eldermask's character (who I continue to insist this series would be better without). But I don't even know how to play devils advocate for this. Basically 306 was a terrible chapter that doesn't even really make sense. I love Magician but this was utter crap.

ish3
October 24, 2013, 01:50 PM
It just didn't make sense. Marie wants to be with Edermask despite all he put her through. My question delusional or not there's no way he's sick enough to take advantage of such thing and she's just trolling with this "fake relationship". It makes me almost want to drop this in a way. We don't see him for 100s of chapters and this is the crap kim comes up with? I'm hoping it's truly a farce because it is complete utter crap. I can't believe until this fleshes out a bit more in a few chapters.

Jammin
October 24, 2013, 03:04 PM
It just didn't make sense. Marie wants to be with Edermask despite all he put her through. My question delusional or not there's no way he's sick enough to take advantage of such thing and she's just trolling with this "fake relationship". It makes me almost want to drop this in a way. We don't see him for 100s of chapters and this is the crap kim comes up with? I'm hoping it's truly a farce because it is complete utter crap. I can't believe until this fleshes out a bit more in a few chapters.I know what you mean. The last few chapters have taken so much of the wind out of my sails. I felt so enthusiastic about everything that was going on. Yet everything Eldermask has brought with him back into the plot has been a buzzkill or in some way crappy.

I mean, splitting people up into groups now.:disappoint

Is there anyone who wants to read even a single chapter of Marie, Iremi, and Eldermask traveling together? Why is this manhwa doing this to us, for love the god why? It's like something that was designed to make every fan on this forum miserable for some reason or another. I guess the parts focusing on Enzu and Molly might not be too bad but Iremi and Eldermask are certain to dominate screen time and there is just no way that ends up any way but awful.

Could this turn out better than I think it will? Sure, but....

http://imageshack.us/a/img33/9600/wl7u.jpg

ish3
October 24, 2013, 09:00 PM
I could care less about said relationships. I wish it was the classic 40+ page chapter though.

0Xellos
October 25, 2013, 03:19 AM
Jammin: It's Iremi, Enzu and Edermask; Marie's not travelling with them this time.

I like that Edermask was weakened in the fight with Janus, because it means more growth for Iremi and especially Enzu. I really hope to see them beat Fenelia.

Jammin
October 25, 2013, 08:45 AM
Jammin: It's Iremi, Enzu and Edermask; Marie's not travelling with them this time.

I like that Edermask was weakened in the fight with Janus, because it means more growth for Iremi and especially Enzu. I really hope to see them beat Fenelia.Ah your right. I misread it. That's not nearly as bad. Still bad though.

Unless it's setting up Marie and her manservant getting eatten by Matthew. In which case I'm all for it.

strixflash
October 25, 2013, 09:24 AM
I want to ask: Is Edermask still the main character? I dropped it few months ago as I liked him as the main character but all I wss seeing was that sword boy and Iremi.

Jammin
October 25, 2013, 09:39 AM
I want to ask: Is Edermask still the main character? I dropped it few months ago as I liked him as the main character but all I wss seeing was that sword boy and Iremi.I honestly don't know. He's back now so probably. Or at least the story is about him. Whether it will continue to be I don't really know.

0Xellos
October 25, 2013, 11:25 AM
I want to ask: Is Edermask still the main character? I dropped it few months ago as I liked him as the main character but all I wss seeing was that sword boy and Iremi.

I guess he was the MC in part 1, and Enzu and Iremi are MCs in part 2. This manhwa has never been clear on main characters... and it's funny how the opinions vary - Jammin hates Edermask, you prefer him to the young duo and I'm fine with Edermask, but prefer the way it is in part 2.

shinsengumi
October 25, 2013, 11:27 AM
i prefer 3 being tohether ,its not edermask and the duo , its the trio

zelllogan
October 25, 2013, 05:34 PM
Out of the three, I only trully care about Enzu. He is a good guy, powerful but not too much, nice technique, good design, sad past ... a nice hero for a story.
Iremi is ok but still annoying (a selfish brat is ok ... but now that she looks like an adult, I find some scenes ridiculous).
Edermask is ok but his actions were stupid and incoherent for a guy supposed to be older than almost anything. I know old doesn't mean wise but his actions were really reckless. I have trouble to attach myself to a main character who is almost at the top of the food chain from the very beginning. I always prefer the underdogs as main characters. Being so powerful and being a main character, there is cadis etrama di raizel & the others ...

Jammin
October 25, 2013, 11:22 PM
Edermask is ok but his actions were stupid and incoherent for a guy supposed to be older than almost anything. I know old doesn't mean wise but his actions were really reckless. I have trouble to attach myself to a main character who is almost at the top of the food chain from the very beginning. I always prefer the underdogs as main characters. Being so powerful and being a main character, there is cadis etrama di raizel & the others ...My strong negative reaction to him is a combination of that plus just a general dislike for his "dominate antihero" character archetype.

For some reason in manhwa there are few things more common characters than the older mildly anti-heroic pre-developed dominate fighters. Such as Goomoonryong(Breaker), Lightning Tiger(Veritas), and Munsu(Shin Angyō Onshi). It's not a character type I find overly compelling but if enough color is added to the mix I can be brought to like it. Like say Goomoonryong and the running jokes about him trying to seduce his fellow teacher, stuff like that made it work for me. Eldermask is the most pure embodiment of that with very little else going for him on the side. Which causes me to feel that he's, in general, rather dry and uninteresting.

But I'm of the school of thought that good characters are defined by their flaws more than their strengths.

shaheer
October 28, 2013, 05:42 PM
i liked the story better when Enzu was the central chara ie the first part of season 2. But even if they are together now i doubt it would be the same it would be completely different. Eldermask just got bigtime owned by Janus Enzu and iremy are pretty strong so i think it will be a lot different.

ish3
October 31, 2013, 01:53 PM
Speaking of that the biggest problem of this story is how come after so many chapters Enzu has had the best character development. Literally no one has evolved like he has. He's become quite the fine young man and has a means to improve himself. I hope sometime they reveal to Iremi who she is but keep it from Edermask. Weakened as he is now I think he'd go to arbitrary means to capture Iremi for himself. I can't explain it but we all know she will be the key to defeating Janus need the end of this story. I just don't like how immature she still acts. Especially around Edermask. I hope he's just being a douche to keep them away but his persona right now really stinks.

ish3
December 23, 2013, 05:24 PM
Surprised to see this unpinned no more translations or the story on hiatus?

Bhoot
December 24, 2013, 01:50 PM
the main translator OMAS has exams and hence this is on hold . He sent the translation duty to Vendetta who are already swamped as is .

ErosVp
December 25, 2013, 10:02 PM
Hoping they can release again soon...

Jammin
January 01, 2014, 12:14 PM
Yeah, I'm also looking forward to getting back into this series.

Though I don't mind if a few more chapters pile up as I'm hoping to blitz past the worst of that Eldermask/Marie business. I feel like it will be easier to do that if I'm reading through it in clumps of chapters as opposed to stewing on a single chapter all week.

---------- Post added January 01, 2014 at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was December 27, 2013 at 10:27 PM ----------

The one man army returns (http://www.batoto.net/read/_/215751/magician_v2.30_ch128_by_one-man-army-scans)!!

shaheer
January 01, 2014, 12:49 PM
ne chap up.. It seems the last part of the chapter was the most crucial to me. The difference between Time and Enzu.
Prolly Time was very near the power of Eldermask for him to be so complimentary. Then agian This really makes me feel Enzu could have improved more in the 8 yrs since it took time to be what he is in around 10 yrs or so

zelllogan
January 01, 2014, 02:58 PM
It was nice reading a real magician chapter but i didn t like the talk between enzu and edermask. Cutting a mountain is ridiculous even in that manwha, anyone sane would have hesitated. Even if he could cut that mountain, isn t it better to underestimate your own power than to overestimate it ? Enzu already has to deal with irumi wetting her underwear because edermask is there. Give the boy a break already

Jammin
January 01, 2014, 03:12 PM
It was nice reading a real magician chapter but i didn t like the talk between enzu and edermask. Cutting a mountain is ridiculous even in that manwha, anyone sane would have hesitated.Yeah, my takeway there was that Time wasn't very bright.

First of all. Why? Sure, cutting a mountain sounds cool but it's not exactly a practical use of ones powers. It's not like they are about to go fighting a mountain range. Nor is it very environmentally friendly. Think of how many little animals could be on or near that mountain minding their own buisness or some poor hermit living in shack nearby. It's like telling someone with fire powers "Hey, burn down that rain forest!". So I think the correct answer would have been "Um...no.".

shaheer
January 01, 2014, 04:49 PM
First of all. Why? Sure, cutting a mountain sounds cool but it's not exactly a practical use of ones powers. It's not like they are about to go fighting a mountain range. Nor is it very environmentally friendly. Think of how many little animals could be on or near that mountain minding their own buisness or some poor hermit living in shack nearby. It's like telling someone with fire powers "Hey, burn down that rain forest!". So I think the correct answer would have been "Um...no.".

I for one think that is the maximum extent time reached regarding the air pressure slice, and since eldermask knew that Enzu just learned the tech he reminded him what level Time was... I dont really think Time was an air head though i think he was just too determined.
And Enzu didnt really say no to eldermask because of moral dilema of cutting many trees and hitting unsuspecting Hermits :p he said he cant because he really cant ...
I really wonder what would have happned if Enzu unsheathed his sword.... How long would he have practiced till he ACTUALLY slashed the mountain because i dont think Enzu would move a step from where he stood till he accomplished what he set out to ... it was a matter of pride now.

What really pisses me off is since we have seen enzus growth and maturity for like the past arc i am damn sure this one will be of Iremis power rize and her secret identity or something...u guys do know that i really loathe her.

ish3
January 02, 2014, 04:12 PM
http://www.mangapanda.com/magician/309

New chapter already.

As for the first half with this baseless talking and like for edermask nim which is beyond me because he's a complete ass....the reveal of an ancient monster is quite interesting. Edermask has been so funny as of late I don't trust his judgement nor this unlimited mana that he could use against arumio either. I don't think he cares if the plan fails and innocent people get killed. Enzu is smart to keep his guard. It's about time the story had some progress. At least that sick woman appeared I can't wait until she's put in her place.

zelllogan
January 02, 2014, 04:30 PM
Half the chapter was bad. Seriously, this "Edermask = Playboy" thing must stop. The other half was way better. An ancient beast & felicia, time for action.

Jammin
January 02, 2014, 04:42 PM
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he will awaken the monster and destroy the city in order to try and get his infinite mana cheat going. Or maybe just get eaten by it, I'm not picky...

As for the "We love Eldermask" fangirl party...-_-;

Do you suppose wanting Eldermask going all villainous and releasing the monster and then having it eat Marie is too much to wish for?

Bhoot
January 02, 2014, 11:56 PM
i am afraid that Iremi might have the same heart [inf. mana] . I wonder that once the monster or whatever escapes / basically Ederemask fails, will he target Iremi??

zelllogan
January 03, 2014, 06:03 AM
For me, it was always hinted in the manga that irumi was potentially maybe the most powerful character in the manwha. In the end, it's possible that she will be the one to kill Arumio. For me, it's clear she is the key to defeat Arumio. I see two final fights: Enzu vs Edan & Irumi+Edermask vs Arumio. Other characters can be used as fodder disposal entities.

Bhoot
January 03, 2014, 08:24 AM
I think the last fight is gonna be Enzu + Edermask + Arumio [yep i said Arumio] v/s Iremi gone dark side. Eventually they will quell her berserk streak .

ish3
January 04, 2014, 08:47 AM
http://www.mangapanda.com/magician/310

Another new one. Fenelia I thought she was just an egotist but she seems strong. Clearly Edermask Iremi nor Enzu weren't using their strongest attacks or being serious but still. hmm. I doubt edermask wants to waste energy here especially right before the city.

kidopitz27
January 10, 2014, 01:32 PM
i read the magician from chapter 1 to the current translated chapter i like it :D it gives me the feeling of ID + Legend of Maian

for me the final battle will be

Edan vs Enzu ,Edermask and Iremi vs Arumio and Natasha

i think what the pink haired elf saying about 200 years ago? there is a girl like Iremi that succumbs to her own power and vanish what if that is Natasha?

the current costume of Edermask looks like Gabriel Belmont's armor :D

zelllogan
January 10, 2014, 05:47 PM
311 is out. Fenelia is talking way too much. She just doesn t shut up for one second. But well she will be defeated anyway. I can t wait to see her falling into madness from the upcoming defeat

Jammin
January 10, 2014, 07:38 PM
311 is out. Fenelia is talking way too much. She just doesn t shut up for one second. But well she will be defeated anyway. I can t wait to see her falling into madness from the upcoming defeatI'm just waiting for her to admit she's really Iremi's mother.

Super magically powerful. Same hair color. Same eye color. There is just now way they aren't related.

ish3
January 10, 2014, 08:58 PM
I'm just waiting for her to admit she's really Iremi's mother.

Super magically powerful. Same hair color. Same eye color. There is just now way they aren't related.

More like similar ego and stank attitude. Don't care much for the same hair and eye color crap. I dislike both characters really.

I just don't like how edermask is more then anything using the kids win or lose so he doesn't waste energy.

Jammin
January 10, 2014, 09:59 PM
More like similar ego and stank attitude. Don't care much for the same hair and eye color crap. I dislike both characters really.

I just don't like how edermask is more then anything using the kids win or lose so he doesn't waste energy.That's what he's always done to some degree, I think. He's like a Draco in Leather Pants (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DracoInLeatherPants) for the people in his own narrative universe. If the chips are down and his goals are on the line he'll use them and throw them away, just like the part when Dirt died.

I mean, the argument for him is that they chose to travel with him so they're asking for it but that's not much of an excuse, IMO.

zelllogan
January 11, 2014, 07:56 PM
312 is out. I don t want to talk about how strong fenelia or iremi are. The problem is how weak is enzu. His presence is not even a factor here. He is like yamcha in a vegeta vs goku fight. It s not that yamcha is weak, but he is just human. I expect more from enzu.

kidopitz27
January 12, 2014, 12:24 AM
im i missing something here

Timeh's sword skill is to cut dimension or it is just a mistranslation of propelling wind?

or the very basic of cutting dimension is to propel wind?

because every time Enzu use a skill they call it propel wind or the people who see it calls it "propel wind"

shaheer
January 12, 2014, 07:41 AM
312 is out. I don t want to talk about how strong fenelia or iremi are. The problem is how weak is enzu. His presence is not even a factor here. He is like yamcha in a vegeta vs goku fight. It s not that yamcha is weak, but he is just human. I expect more from enzu.

I had this hunch before, so far Enzu has been outshining every one in the manhwa so the author might try to turn the tables to Iremi, since she isnt much of a character the author try to put her in spotlight by showing her to be too much powerful.
And this isnt really new through out we have seen Enzu being weaker than Iremi. It will take a long time for him to be on the level of Time a level i think will rival edans ergo stronger than present felecia.

@kid regarding space cutting i think that was the peak of Times power. Generally he propelled wind but if you remember he surrounded himself with a field where some one coming near would be slashed down perse I think that was the space cutting. By that inference Enzu can only propel wind so far and not cut space. Also i think the mountain cutting thing might be a mixure of space and wind propulsion like he propel wind which create a rift in space there by severing any thing and every thing in the way even a mountain. Hence he cant cut a mountain yet because solely by propelling wind he cant cut something so enormous.
What do you think ? plausible?

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

I just don't like how edermask is more then anything using the kids win or lose so he doesn't waste energy.

nah that would be too dramatic related i think but not mother I mean that would be way too cheesy and ya i share your dislike for the two charas(only Jamin doesnt :p)

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

311 is out. Fenelia is talking way too much. She just doesn t shut up for one second. But well she will be defeated anyway. I can t wait to see her falling into madness from the upcoming defeat

I dont think she will be defeated here. Rather Iremi lacks a villain of her own to stand up to and work had to defeat. I think they will have a stalemate when they tire felicia somewhat and elder mask steps in.
like Enzu has Edan to a lesser degree Iremi might have Felecia to fight.

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

Incidentally Enzu has 2 enemies to fight if truth be said One is ofcourse Edan the other is Hyuang or the guy with 3 rd eye prolly most powerful after Arumio. He Killed time and not just that he had the utmost respect for him as a fighter He will in no doubt be very much interested in fighting the successor of Time. Also when Enzu learns that Time was killed by Huan he might feel the need to defeat huan himself so that he can finally acknowledge by himself that he has surpassed his predecessor in sword skill.

ish3
January 12, 2014, 02:33 PM
http://www.tenmanga.com/chapter/Magician313/372502-1.html

Well 313 is out.

Interesting didn't think Fenelia would know the old woman. She might reveal something about the seal on Iremi.

shaheer
January 12, 2014, 02:43 PM
http://www.tenmanga.com/chapter/Magician313/372502-1.html

Well 313 is out.

Interesting didn't think Fenelia would know the old woman. She might reveal something about the seal on Iremi.

interesting combat to think she can blow away enzus wind is srsly wicked. Thats something even huan didnt do to time so i suppose Times wind propulsion had greater intensity.
I suppose we will go down to past stories now we had one for enzus parents now for Iremis

shinsengumi
January 12, 2014, 02:51 PM
i always had the feeling fenelia could be that person wandra sealed before she did the same to iremi ,i guess i might actually be right about that :nod

zelllogan
January 12, 2014, 03:13 PM
313: the most interesting chapter in a while.

shaheer
January 12, 2014, 05:20 PM
313: the most interesting chapter in a while.

Because Enzu took over :p. Call me a biased one but iremi and/or eldermask chaps are just of filler quality. It seems the mangaka tacitly/actively makes enzus chaps incredible

Jammin
January 12, 2014, 05:52 PM
Because Enzu took over :p. Call me a biased one but iremi and/or eldermask chaps are just of filler quality. It seems the mangaka tacitly/actively makes enzus chaps incredibleYou may be on to something with that.

As much of an Iremi apologist as I am. There is no question that this fight was not fun for me right up until Enzu stepped in.

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

im i missing something here

Timeh's sword skill is to cut dimension or it is just a mistranslation of propelling wind?

or the very basic of cutting dimension is to propel wind?

because every time Enzu use a skill they call it propel wind or the people who see it calls it "propel wind"I don't know. To be honest, I'm having a hard time making sense of that too.

Propelling wind and cutting through space itself seems like they should be two completely unrelated techniques to me, but i guess that's not the case.

kidopitz27
January 12, 2014, 06:08 PM
so 10 more chapters and the translated scans and the Raws will be in sync that means the releases will be weekly :(

the more i think about it the propelling wind is the ultimate skill for a normal swordsman but Timeh is not a normal swordsman Edermask said that every time Timeh hit a limit he surpass it that means the Cutting of dimension is Timeh's ultimate skill that means Timeh can't cut a mountain he just hypothesize it if the cutting of dimension can be propelled as the wind

-----> noticed it after reading the part of Timeh he can propel wind with a large space(like Mihawk)and long distance Enzu used it on Shadow (Zoro's slash small wave)

--------> when Timeh's dimension cutting was shown the only space he can cut was small just like Fenelia did on this chapter it just surround the user with a dimension cut but in Fenelia she was surrounded by wind

-------------> In Timeh's book you can cut mountains using this skill just like above i think Timeh was trying to propel dimension cutting and if can propel it 100% he can cut a mountain in half i notice this because of what Enzu ask to Edermask if Timeh can really cut a mountain in half and Edermask said that Timeh would actually draw his sword and "TRY"

-------------------------> Enzu will be the one who will perfect that and if he master to propel dimension cutting that is a good match up against Edan :D

You may be on to something with that.

As much of an Iremi apologist as I am. There is no question that this fight was not fun for me right up until Enzu stepped in.

Enzu is like Zoro in one piece we are excited every time he fight there is something about power with just physical force that in our minds will think that those feats are nearly possible for a normal human being

or

we are just playing too much RPG games that every time we see an awesome swordsman we are in AWE :D

shaheer
January 12, 2014, 06:48 PM
@KIDO

@kid regarding space cutting i think that was the peak of Times power. Generally he propelled wind but if you remember he surrounded himself with a field where some one coming near would be slashed down perse I think that was the space cutting. By that inference Enzu can only propel wind so far and not cut space. Also i think the mountain cutting thing might be a mixure of space and wind propulsion like he propel wind which create a rift in space there by severing any thing and every thing in the way even a mountain. Hence he cant cut a mountain yet because solely by propelling wind he cant cut something so enormous.
What do you think ? plausible?

strixflash
January 17, 2014, 01:07 PM
Finally I am upto date with the latest chapter of Magician. Reading 35-40 chapters in one go is fun.

My only complain is that Enzu is still irritating after 300 chapters. His idiotic interactions with the group is not really fun any longer. His comic relief in the second season was fine for few chapters but they are still the same ...repetitive... He is now my least favorite character.

Jammin
January 17, 2014, 01:25 PM
Finally I am upto date with the latest chapter of Magician. Reading 35-40 chapters in one go is fun.

My only complain is that Enzu is still irritating after 300 chapters. His idiotic interactions with the group is not really fun any longer. His comic relief in the second season was fine for few chapters but they are still the same ...repetitive... He is now my least favorite character.Haha, and the variety of opinions is now complete. I hate Eldermask, shaheer hates Iremi, and now you hate Enzu.

I feel like Magician has achieved something impressive here.:verily

I hope we can at least remain united through our absolute and universal hatred of Marie though.

shaheer
January 17, 2014, 08:14 PM
LOL nice symmetry. We do share not liking 'eldermask' though Jamin. I mean i dont hate the chara but i dont like it much either. For me Time, Enzu and his sword are the toppers in the chara list.
Iremi is not on chara list i consider her empty space mostly :p

strixflash
January 17, 2014, 08:52 PM
LOL nice symmetry. We do share not liking 'eldermask' though Jamin. I mean i dont hate the chara but i dont like it much either. For me Time, Enzu and his sword are the toppers in the chara list.
Iremi is not on chara list i consider her empty space mostly :p

Ummm... Edermask is the sole reason for which I read Magician. Iremi is a fine character and she is less irritating than Enzu.

shaheer
January 17, 2014, 09:01 PM
i dont like tsundere charas much find them srsly annoying.. ofourse there are exception like senjogahara from monogatari series, she is one of my favourite anime female chara of all time and she is a text book tsundere... but like i said exception.

Jammin
January 17, 2014, 09:39 PM
I'm telling you guys. This is awesome! I mean, I can't claim to have a good handle on how everybody feels about the characters but of the people I do feel like I understand we've got

Me, who hates Eldermask
loves Enzu
and am ok with Iremi

shaheer hates Iremi
loves Enzu
and is ok with Eldermask (at least if I understand you correctly)

strixflash hates Enzu
loves Eldermask
and is ok with Iremi

zelllogan loves Enzu
and has problems with both Iremi & Eldermask

-------------------------------------------------

The variety here is absolutely incredible, considering our relatively small number. Magician fans are like snow flakes. No two are the same. I think we might actually have every single variable covered before we get two people who feel exactly the same. I love it!

shaheer
January 17, 2014, 09:46 PM
I'm telling you guys. This is awesome! I mean, I can't claim to have a good handle on how everybody feels about the characters but of the people I do feel like I understand we've got

Me, who hates Eldermask
loves Enzu
and am ok with Iremi

shaheer hates Iremi
loves Enzu
and is ok with Eldermask (at least if I understand you correctly)

strixflash hates Enzu
loves Eldermask
and is ok with Iremi

zelllogan loves Enzu
and has problems with both Iremi & Eldermask

-------------------------------------------------

The variety here is absolutely incredible, considering our relatively small number. Magician fans are like snow flakes. No two are the same. I think we might actually have every single variable covered before we get two people who feel exactly the same. I love it!

well you got me correct.. not fond of Eldermask but dont despise him. You are correct this kind of variety is not that much seen in the regular ones we read like say we grow to dislike a particular chara or like one chara in whole sale.
I think this has got to do with less peer pressure. People are reading the manga independently withot too much peer pressure about charas in the forum. Not to mention the ingeniousness of the author.

nd i think Kidop likes Enzu but dont have a particular chara which he despise (if i understood him correctly) :)

EMS
January 18, 2014, 03:58 PM
after two weeks, i'm done reading all the chapters,:3c, it is hard to read when you don't have alot free time but i say magician is a great manga, i love it and i love enzu and iremi, they made me laght so much while i was really pissed off in season 2 to not see the real Eldermask for 0ver 100 chapter of 40 to 50 pages:-_-..

now magian and tower of god are the korean mangas that i followed the most and what i like the best that is in color and it looks so wonderful.

shaheer
January 18, 2014, 05:55 PM
after two weeks, i'm done reading all the chapters,:3c, it is hard to read when you don't have alot free time but i say magician is a great manga, i love it and i love enzu and iremi, they made me laght so much while i was really pissed off in season 2 to not see the real Eldermask for 0ver 100 chapter of 40 to 50 pages:-_-..

now magian and tower of god are the korean mangas that i followed the most and what i like the best that is in color and it looks so wonderful.

Read the Gamer you wont be disappointed. Also you might try noblesse

Jammin
January 18, 2014, 06:21 PM

now magian and tower of god are the korean mangas that i followed the most and what i like the best that is in color and it looks so wonderful.Haha, Manhwa is a slippery slope. There is so much good stuff just waiting there and it does eat up a lot of time to read. Though nothing eats up quite as much as Magician, it is absolutely huge and the chapters are so dense with text.

I second shaheer's recommendation of The Gamer by the way. It's another amazing series and I promise catching up won't be nearly the kind of time commitment Magician was.:p

shaheer
January 18, 2014, 07:12 PM
Though till now i think TOG and breaker deserves most attention in the manhwa section, and steadily Gamer is becoming an irreplaceable one. For me Magician S2 is just as awesome but given the poor pace in S1 i dont think it will be fair to compare it with the 2 biggies i named

Jammin
January 18, 2014, 07:32 PM
ToG..Breaker..Gamer..

http://imageshack.com/a/img248/4181/noblessech258p21.jpg

EMS
January 18, 2014, 09:38 PM
Haha, Manhwa is a slippery slope. There is so much good stuff just waiting there and it does eat up a lot of time to read. Though nothing eats up quite as much as Magician, it is absolutely huge and the chapters are so dense with text.

I second shaheer's recommendation of The Gamer by the way. It's another amazing series and I promise catching up won't be nearly the kind of time commitment Magician was.:p
Thank you, I will start reading gamer and see how good it is whe breaker isn't as great because the plot don't move to much and so much talking and slow progress but I consider good manga for back up from my main mangas

strixflash
January 19, 2014, 12:37 AM
Though till now i think TOG and breaker deserves most attention in the manhwa section, and steadily Gamer is becoming an irreplaceable one. For me Magician S2 is just as awesome but given the poor pace in S1 i dont think it will be fair to compare it with the 2 biggies i named

Really? Personally I think S2's pace is worst. S1 was much better compared to S2.

I second Noblesse :) It's my fav. manga of all time and it's best. :^_^

Bhoot
January 19, 2014, 05:16 AM
Well, in addition to those mentioned i'd recommend Dice , black haze though only after u've read gamer and tog

shaheer
January 19, 2014, 07:22 AM
Really? Personally I think S2's pace is worst. S1 was much better compared to S2.

I second Noblesse :) It's my fav. manga of all time and it's best. :^_^

its cuz i am not a big fan of eldermask rather a fan of Enzu, and S2 s main chara is undoubtly Enzu

strixflash
January 19, 2014, 08:34 AM
its cuz i am not a big fan of eldermask rather a fan of Enzu, and S2 s main chara is undoubtly Enzu

Fair enough. But S2 has been worthless in terms of plot as you can have easily had those 130 chapters development in less than 30 chapters. Most of the arcs in Season 2 are drawn out... Heck the comedy is totally repetitive which forms the major part of S2.

shaheer
January 19, 2014, 09:17 AM
Fair enough. But S2 has been worthless in terms of plot as you can have easily had those 130 chapters development in less than 30 chapters. Most of the arcs in Season 2 are drawn out... Heck the comedy is totally repetitive which forms the major part of S2.

well for me the character exploitation and the combats were pretty first class also since iremi is sidelined and we get to see more of the world with more wandering i was pretty satisfied.

EMS
January 19, 2014, 10:03 AM
I think is going to get interesting how eldermask and enzu are going to deal with iremi after her seal is done completely and her other personality might come out evil

strixflash
January 21, 2014, 09:57 AM
So is the red hair the witch which had similar powers to that of Iremi? The one who disappeared hundred years ago?

shaheer
January 21, 2014, 10:44 AM
So is the red hair the witch which had similar powers to that of Iremi? The one who disappeared hundred years ago?

ya, prolly iremis relative of some sort or was under same kind of treatment and she knows wandra.

0Xellos
January 22, 2014, 08:27 AM

I bet that's it. I already thought of it before, when such a person existing was mentioned just as Fenelia was being introduced (and hyped up massively). That red hair might even be related to the power.

EMS
January 22, 2014, 10:05 PM
She might tell iremi what she really is and once more get in an unstable stage and he other personality come out, I'm looking forward from the future arcs and trying to get more power to defeat Janus..

when next chapter is coming out??

strixflash
January 30, 2014, 03:00 AM
As we thought she was the witch from 200 years ago... nothing actually happened in the chapter. The pace is too slow for my taste.

Jammin
January 30, 2014, 11:52 AM
Ah, she's Iremi's great Aunt. Not her mother but I knew they had to be related with physical characteristics this similar.

Why is Eldermask still just standing there staring into space? The answer to that question really just underscores why I hate him so much.:nerve

zelllogan
January 30, 2014, 02:01 PM
New chapter already out. I'm now liking this Fenelia. She is just bored to death & is not faithfull to Janus or to anyone. Now, let's see if enzu will reveal to Iremi that he know she is sealed

EMS
January 31, 2014, 12:24 PM
it was indeed a short chapter and as jammin said, i don't get why eldermask just stand there while enzo and iremi are fighting..

Black Void
February 08, 2014, 02:41 PM
it was indeed a short chapter and as jammin said, i don't get why eldermask just stand there while enzo and iremi are fighting..

they have to grow and also so that he can see their improvements. that would be my guess

strixflash
February 09, 2014, 07:27 AM
It's good that Edermask didn't step in. This way the kids could learn in what type of battles they would face next. Also, Edermask is saving his strength as he is sick, & he is saving his strength for the time when they are in true danger.

Besides I'm glad to see Enzu suffer even if it's a little.

EMS
February 21, 2014, 01:25 AM
Does anyone got an idea when chapter should come out?.

0Xellos
February 22, 2014, 01:55 PM
Does anyone got an idea when chapter should come out?.

Yesterday :mono

EMS
March 06, 2014, 02:50 AM
man, i hate that it is going really slow magician right now but i'm crazy to see what is coming up next and how iremi is going to act after knowing the true of her power while enzu will try to become even more powerful to protect eremi..

ish3
March 30, 2014, 08:00 PM
http://www.tenmanga.com/chapter/Magician320/383811/

Yea....you can say these are empty threats but I'm starting to think Edermask not only is an asshole will do anything to predict I forget her name...but yea so he can kill Janus and I don't like it. His character hasn't fleshed enough and we're missing so much that's happened to him in eight years that it doesn't add up to his character in a good way.

Jammin
March 30, 2014, 08:49 PM
http://www.tenmanga.com/chapter/Magician320/383811/

Yea....you can say these are empty threats but I'm starting to think Edermask not only is an asshole will do anything to predict I forget her name...but yea so he can kill Janus and I don't like it. His character hasn't fleshed enough and we're missing so much that's happened to him in eight years that it doesn't add up to his character in a good way.Do you think he's bluffing?

I personally don't. I think he means every word and is rapidly approaching his moral event horizon. (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MoralEventHorizon)

shaheer
March 31, 2014, 03:27 PM
man, i hate that it is going really slow magician right now but i'm crazy to see what is coming up next and how iremi is going to act after knowing the true of her power while enzu will try to become even more powerful to protect eremi..

truth be said even though i am one of the biggest fan of Enzu i dont think he can be powerful enough to matter much. Frankly the power level showed in magician is a bit too unfair for someone like Enzu who solely depends on his physical self and technique; tbh there is only much you can do when your capability is based on physical power. If he learned something like say teleportation with which he can combine his super fast sword skills or some wild powers ya he might have some chances.

ish3
April 01, 2014, 05:24 PM
Do you think he's bluffing?

I personally don't. I think he means every word and is rapidly approaching his moral event horizon. (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MoralEventHorizon)
I'm saying it's very possible but for him to turn into a sort of "Griffith" I didn't see it coming. Missing too much about his background for it to happen.

---------- Post added April 01, 2014 at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was March 31, 2014 at 10:23 PM ----------

http://www.tenmanga.com/chapter/Magician321/384015-1.html

I'm glad they're not dragging out the meeting of the monster. This chapter confirms either Edermask used to be cold or always is. As to why he wants to use the kids or back to his old self completely is probably due to Janus. Enzu is the only one who has his guard up that it's truly sad. He went from a Guts like character to me to half griffith. I wish we knew more about his history with Janus.

kidopitz27
April 02, 2014, 05:22 AM
i really feel that the monster will come with them because the monster can boost mana just being around with it and Janus will troll them again killing the monster and eating the monster's heart becoming strong again :D

shaheer
April 02, 2014, 05:37 AM
I dont get it why do every time i see iremis action it makes me want to smack the day lights out of her. Her character and ourburst as a whole srsly pisses me off, now more than ever since she started the lovey dovey domestic squabble kinda attitude she is oozing off with Eldermask.
Btw Enzu is realizing the plan of Eldermask is that it? Why didnt Enzu accompany Eldermask and the gang?Is he acting like a trump card of some sort like if the monks try to seal the guys he would stop them from outside or sth?I am kinda am displaced a bit so if some one can fill me in with a plausible explanation from the past chaps it might be helpful.

Jammin
April 02, 2014, 03:33 PM
I dont get it why do every time i see iremis action it makes me want to smack the day lights out of her. Her character and ourburst as a whole srsly pisses me off, now more than ever since she started the lovey dovey domestic squabble kinda attitude she is oozing off with Eldermask.
Btw Enzu is realizing the plan of Eldermask is that it? Why didnt Enzu accompany Eldermask and the gang?Is he acting like a trump card of some sort like if the monks try to seal the guys he would stop them from outside or sth?I am kinda am displaced a bit so if some one can fill me in with a plausible explanation from the past chaps it might be helpful.I'm pretty sure he's headed in to. And I have no idea what he and Eldermask were talking about.

If I understand things right. Basically, the monks used Iremi's interruption to prepare a countermeasure for Eldermask. So they'll let him in to see it but if he tries anything funny all those monks are going to seal him up. I think everybody, but the monks, played off what he said as a bluff. And Eldermask admitted what he said was at least partially untrue but at the same time he's hiding something from the others about what he said.

It's probably going to be confusing like this until the whole situation explodes, which shouldn't take long.

strixflash
April 03, 2014, 01:51 AM
I know it's too much to ask but I hope Enzu dies.

shaheer
April 03, 2014, 03:56 PM
LOL since we are being overt about our dissatisfaction here goes mine
i hope iremi dies and then ends up in hell. Then eldermask becomes a side character while Enzu becomes like Kenshin ie wanderer and the story continues

ne way not happening

Jammin
April 03, 2014, 08:40 PM
LOL since we are being overt about our dissatisfaction here goes mine
i hope iremi dies and then ends up in hell. Then eldermask becomes a side character while Enzu becomes like Kenshin ie wanderer and the story continues

ne way not happeningI could live with that. Iremi apologist though I am, her Eldermask fan girl act is beginning to get on my nerves. That needs to stop.

I suppose if I could make everything go my way... Eldermask would steal the heart of that monster become an even bigger monster than Janus. Enzu will finally say enough is enough and step up to stop him backed up by the others except Iremi who will have a mental breakdown again. As the fight goes on Marie and Blondie get killed along with one of the other pair. The Red Eyed guy maybe?

After they are driven into a corner and it looks like monster Eldermask is unbeatable, Iremi loses her shit completely. Shatters her seal and forces Eldermask to escape. Then, half out of her mind, disappears/burns herself out.

Leaving Enzu to pick up what's left of his group to either go find Iremi or find someway to glue the shards of her psyche back together while Eldermask begins his war against Janus.

shaheer
April 04, 2014, 02:38 PM
I could live with that. Iremi apologist though I am, her Eldermask fan girl act is beginning to get on my nerves. That needs to stop.

I suppose if I could make everything go my way... Eldermask would steal the heart of that monster become an even bigger monster than Janus. Enzu will finally say enough is enough and step up to stop him backed up by the others except Iremi who will have a mental breakdown again. As the fight goes on Marie and Blondie get killed along with one of the other pair. The Red Eyed guy maybe?

After they are driven into a corner and it looks like monster Eldermask is unbeatable, Iremi loses her shit completely. Shatters her seal and forces Eldermask to escape. Then, half out of her mind, disappears/burns herself out.

Leaving Enzu to pick up what's left of his group to either go find Iremi or find someway to glue the shards of her psyche back together while Eldermask begins his war against Janus.
its when you cross breed inu yasha and magician LOL
but I like it, it satisfies me iremi being kicked out is a good thing in my view

Jammin
April 04, 2014, 02:55 PM
its when you cross breed inu yasha and magician LOL
but I like it, it satisfies me iremi being kicked out is a good thing in my viewHaha, you got me. I'm a huge Inuyasha fan.

The important things to me are..

Eldermask goes evil(er) to gain power (Similar to Naraku or Griffith)
Enzu is forced to step up his game and take charge
Iremi breaks down so she can be reforged without this fangirl crap.
Marie dies, so I don't have to think about how little sense her motivation makes.

strixflash
April 05, 2014, 12:14 AM
Don't kill Marie, Jammim! :( Why do you hate her? For years she thought Edermask as her husband, & when she remembered everything she found him on deathbed so it's obvious for her to grow some affection.

Jammin
April 05, 2014, 03:51 PM
Don't kill Marie, Jammim! :( Why do you hate her? For years she thought Edermask as her husband, & when she remembered everything she found him on deathbed so it's obvious for her to grow some affection.How is that obvious?:s

He tried to murder her! And did actually murder her partner along with causing her amnesia. I don't consider that a reasonable psychological response. I consider that a mental disorder; something like Stockholm syndrome.

shaheer
April 06, 2014, 08:12 AM
How is that obvious?:s

He tried to murder her! And did actually murder her partner along with causing her amnesia. I don't consider that a reasonable psychological response. I consider that a mental disorder; something like Stockholm syndrome.

Marries conversion was the most annoying thing in the manga i really got angry with this paradigm shift.... that is in a sense a touch of geniousness. I never thought i d dislike some one in a chapter more than iremi... but for those couple of chapters i dislked her more than iremi

zelllogan
April 11, 2014, 02:10 PM
Ohh dragon girl got some plot around her. That s unexpected. And arumio want edermask to get stronger. My guess is that he is bored, he need a challenge. His life is currently being played in easy mode and he consider edermask to be the only potential match. In the end i still think that iremi will become stronger than anyone though.

0Xellos
April 11, 2014, 02:36 PM
Ohh dragon girl got some plot around her. That s unexpected. And arumio want edermask to get stronger. My guess is that he is bored, he need a challenge. His life is currently being played in easy mode and he consider edermask to be the only potential match. In the end i still think that iremi will become stronger than anyone though.

Probably that too, but he mentions "sacrifice". He might want to cast some incredibly OP spell (because immortality's too mainstream by now :D) and needs Edermask for it.

EMS
April 13, 2014, 10:13 AM
wow, it's might turn to be a nice fight, everyone shit their pants..well almost everyone excepted Edermask but these dragon/demon/humanoid, he looks incredible strong..