PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Fairy Tail 251 Discussion

ghostexiled
September 10, 2011, 10:39 PM
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
Spoiler Pics and Translations:
At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
For-Profit Download Links
If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
*.usercash.*
*.linkbucks.*
*.tinyurl.*
*.anonym.to/*
*.xrl.us/*
*.realfiles.net*
*.sharecash.*
*.shorl.com/*
*.lix.in/*
*.pgi-shumen.info/*
*hotfile.com*
*letitbit.net*
*depositfiles.com*
*tiny.cc*
*uploading.com*
*ugotfile.com*
*depositt.blogspot.com*
*cashfiles.blog.com*
*snipurl.com*
*bit.ly*
*rayfile.com*
*storage.to*
*megaupload.com*
*share-links.biz*
*doiop.com*
*filefactory.com*
*missupload.com*
*enterupload.com*
*mangoshare.com*
Formatting:
We ask that proper format is followed to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience.
Example One:

Source: Mangahelpers (http://mangahelpers.com/)
Credits: Ohana

http://img204.imagevenue.com/loc81/th_539054661_01_122_81lo.jpg (http://img204.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539054661_01_122_81lo.jpg)http://img273.imagevenue.com/loc110/th_539055410_841810_122_110lo.jpg (http://img273.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055410_841810_122_110lo.jpg)
http://img265.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055332_03_122_77lo.jpg

Example Two:

Source: Mangahelpers (http://mangahelpers.com/)
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

You can discuss the current chapter here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/72446-Fairy-Tail-251-Spoiler-Thread) and find translations here (http://mangahelpers.com/m/fairy-tail/translations/).

•Sasuke•
September 16, 2011, 09:54 AM
fairy tail 251 spoiler pics

click here 7 pics out (http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=15374954&p=333002920)

sarutobi_sensei
September 16, 2011, 09:59 AM
Hey look the exceeds :D

Kana tells Guildartz that she's his daughter... Guildartz crying is interesting :D

Black Dragon? Please???!!!!!

Ifrit
September 16, 2011, 10:03 AM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.....I wish you guys didn't say anything...I hope the english subs won't take long like last week ..sigh

hehehe look like I hit the spot....Acnologia is the name of the black dragon xDDD:super

Ero-Sanji
September 16, 2011, 10:11 AM
Acnologia is beautiful!

Much better than Metallicana that looks like blue eyes white dragon and Grandine with all that fur. Igneel is like the typical dragon so no complaints about him. Anyway, the Japanese are really not that sensitive as us Swedes, those pictures of Lucy are really for the mature and possibly not for children of 12 years old.

oniichan powaa
September 16, 2011, 11:03 AM
So, it's almost confirm that Acnologia is the black dragon (?) which brings the end of this age.
It makes sense then that the dragons taught humans 'dragon-slaying' magic...
It must have been the counter measure against this particular dragon.
Does this mean that the other dragons are actually acting as 'guardians' of the world?
Heh, we might even get to see them soon. I bet it's in this very arc.

mak123
September 16, 2011, 11:12 AM
So, it's almost confirm that Acnologia is the black dragon (?) which brings the end of this age.
It makes sense then that the dragons taught humans 'dragon-slaying' magic...
It must have been the counter measure against this particular dragon.
Does this mean that the other dragons are actually acting as 'guardians' of the world?
Heh, we might even get to see them soon. I bet it's in this very arc.

It doesn't seem a dragon IMHO... I think it's more like ades' demons...

lordoffantasy
September 16, 2011, 12:06 PM
looks like someone spills the beans on one side, either kana or gildartz actyually knew the whole damn time.
holy shit, the black dragon that gildartz mentioend msut be acnologia. sun of a bitch, that is crazy. good work, out dear author. and its heading for tenrou.
i think i know what is gonna happen. just a theory, jsut a theory, but i think makarov will die holding back acnologia so his children can escape from it.

kkck
September 16, 2011, 12:21 PM
Well, the creature could be a demon summoned by hades as deliora was but I guess the black dragon scenario is the more likely one. Nice to have spoilers thoguh.

masgrande
September 16, 2011, 01:03 PM
That is the wierdest dragon I have ever seen and it looks like it has feathers. If Acnologia is the reason that the world goes into chaos why to all the dragons want to prevent Zeref from coming back, can Zeref control Acnologia or does Acnologia awakens because Zeref is at full power?

Darjaille
September 16, 2011, 02:58 PM
Mwahahaha, so Zeref is DS and Acnologia is his dragon (<--looks like that, though nothing comfirmed). I knew it all along :toc

The scene with Gil and Cana is pretty nice, I like how he starts to remember her, form the young age.

And, I did not complain with friendship powerboosts or anything, but I'll complain about this fanservice. Too much. Just too much.:-_-

I just want to see Zeref (possibly with Acnologia)-Natsu-Lucy-other DSs meeting. It's coming~

sarutobi_sensei
September 16, 2011, 03:07 PM
Aww damn the thing appears on the last page xD We won't know what it is (most likely) until the next chapter.

But I'm kinda sure that it's Acnologia, the Black Dragon. Could the 3 Dragon Slayers stand a chance if aided by Guildartz and the rest of them while on their magical island? Or will it be too much for them to handle at this time?

Could the other dragons come to help? :D

kkck
September 16, 2011, 03:16 PM
Gildarts could not really defend from the dragon at all, he got defeated in a split second. The rest of the people in the island should be useless for the most part. Only spells which I think could affect the dragon are fairy law and perhaps fairy glitter if it ever gets actually used.

Darjaille
September 16, 2011, 03:22 PM
Aww damn the thing appears on the last page xD We won't know what it is (most likely) until the next chapter.

But I'm kinda sure that it's Acnologia, the Black Dragon. Could the 3 Dragon Slayers stand a chance if aided by Guildartz and the rest of them while on their magical island? Or will it be too much for them to handle at this time?

Could the other dragons come to help? :D

The last page says something about Destruction coming, but I guess it's possible we won't get 100% explicit confirmation...

Also, anyone can see Cana using FGlitter once she has confessed to Gil? I don't believe Fairy Glitter is going to be forgotten just like that.

Next chapter (as in, in a week), I predict Zeref meeting Lucy. It has to happen once :XD. Let's pray it's this arc. I wanna know if he'll recognize Layla in Lucy. Really really want to know.

Ifrit
September 16, 2011, 03:27 PM
Gildarts could not really defend from the dragon at all, he got defeated in a split second. The rest of the people in the island should be useless for the most part. Only spells which I think could affect the dragon are fairy law and perhaps fairy glitter if it ever gets actually used.

I agree with you..it's too soon to predict for the next next week chapter :P, but this is Cana chance to shine this is where she will use Fairy Glitter I don't think any of the dragon slayers can stand a chance against Acnologia. But now that it's 99% confirmed Acnologia is the black dragon now

2 things on my mind:

1-Natsu crying ( Mashima did not draw it wrong it's just not like him it's coming soon)

2-Boy stare at the sea ( it's definitely Romeo)

Maybe Fairy Glitter will give them time to escape or protect them from what Acnologia is gonna cast or attack with.

Note: Please do not kill Gildartz or Makarov !!! kill Natsu if u want just keep those 2 alive I like them.

uglymonkey
September 16, 2011, 06:33 PM
Maybe Fairy Glitter will give them time to escape or protect them from what Acnologia is gonna cast or attack with.

Note: Please do not kill Gildartz or Makarov !!! kill Natsu if u want just keep those 2 alive I like them.

Speak for yourself! kill Lucy, or Erza even, but leave Natsu alone. Back to the chapter though, I hope Fairy Glitter never gets used again especially by someone like Cana. Even if it did get used I hope it wouldn't effect the black dragon, if there's magic powerful enough to effect them there's no point for dragon slayer.

coolerthanzerok
September 16, 2011, 06:35 PM
Frankly, I don't think that's either the Black Dragon OR Acnologia. I think Acnologia is something that makes Zeref properly evil, causing him to "acknowledge" the worthlessness of human lives. Or something. So that bird demon thing looks a lot like the demons of rubble Hades made, and Hades was basically just mimicking Zeref with the living magic. I don't think this is proper confirmation of a black dragon. Could I be wrong? Definitely. But I'm still not convinced of that having anything to do with the black dragon.

LanceX
September 16, 2011, 07:00 PM
Why doesnt Gildarts know Cana is his daughter? He think she died?

Also, Lucy Fanservice = :D

kkck
September 16, 2011, 08:19 PM
The impression I got is that acknologia in itself was a type of magic. It kinda appears to be a sentient type of magic though. Zeref was said to use living magic of sorts which would make sense overall....

Kazu-Sama
September 16, 2011, 08:25 PM
My guess is Gil dies fighting the demon/dragon thing, and Cana gains the strength to use Fairy Glitter which repels it for long enough for people to escape.... If Natsu beats the dragon now I won't be happy...

Atobe the king
September 16, 2011, 09:13 PM
@coolerthanzerok I agree...don't think it's either....but that "dragon" looks like it was in the position to shoot the dragonhameha. Hopefully the chapter is up soon.

If Gil is going to die we better see all that he's capable of first...hate premature deaths.

@Darjaille i don't think you were the intended audience :P, read somewhere that mashima only draws the girls that way to appeal to his target audience.

Ifrit
September 17, 2011, 02:03 AM
It's here !!

http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/71278741/1

hahahaha...LOL @ Laxus + Lisanna

I guess we can remove the possibility of Fairy Glitter or anything or some1 to stand against Acnologia ( Sorry but 99% it is the black dragon).

But one thing for sure Lucy survived to tell the story from what Acnologia did to the island I don't think they will even see it I think it will just destroy the Island and disappear..make me worried about the others.

Gildartz trying to protect Cana from Acnologia or I got this feeling that the one who gonna get damaged from this is Natsu then Romeo wearing Natsu cloths because once he saved his father

not saying Natsu will die ( but maybe everyone will think he did).

some1 here posted a date that appeared on the newspaper now we have 784. what was the date on the newspaper ??? I forgot

Ero-Sanji
September 17, 2011, 02:30 AM
Hilarious chapter and Gildartz sure is a travelling man!
Loved the comedy in this chapter but yet again Natsu gets trashed in comedic relief.

So the island does get destroyed but it's safe to assume that Lucy lived to tell the tale and I'm assuming everyone else did as well. I could see a slight possibility of Gildartz sacrificing himself on the behalf of the guild should this acnologia be the dark dragon.

Darjaille
September 17, 2011, 02:35 AM
Humor again? I liked this one chapter even more than the one before that. :darn
Aww at the ending of Cana and Gil, it seems she's going to go on hard missions from now - unless Gildartz dies this arc (what mustn't happen:yelling)
Also, it seems like we won't see Fairy Glitter in a near future.. Probably it was wasted on someone like Cana. I think, if we're seeing it again, Lucy will somehow get it.

Sorry, but I still think it's a dragon. It kinda reminded me of Toothless :XD I just noticed the tail for steering.
We'll see next chapter, and next chapter's going to kick-ass!!:amuse

chess4
September 17, 2011, 02:37 AM
i just thought about something.....kana and gildartz is together with lucy, happy, and natsu watching. Remember charles flashback about kana and natsu crying. who know how we all thought markorov was going to die, but what if its gildartz who is the one killed

it would make sense since natus and kana were the only ones seen crying and they are together. Lucy is the one narrating, so she cant die and the hand was human so its not happy. Damn i really liked gildartz too, i hope he doesnt die but i think he is

MAX_COLA_POWER!
September 17, 2011, 02:40 AM
The way that last narration sounded, it looked like Acnologia destroyed the island AFTER everyone left. The Prideful Brats isn't exactly a title that screams FT vs. Black Dragon. Also, chess, Natsu crying=his reaction in his fight with Gildarts. Cana crying=realizing in front of Mavis' grave that she abandoned her friends.

lordoffantasy
September 17, 2011, 02:41 AM
Hilarious chapter and Gildartz sure is a travelling man!
Loved the comedy in this chapter but yet again Natsu gets trashed in comedic relief.

So the island does get destroyed but it's safe to assume that Lucy lived to tell the tale and I'm assuming everyone else did as well. I could see a slight possibility of Gildartz sacrificing himself on the behalf of the guild should this acnologia be the dark dragon.

i am pretyt sure the likes of erza, natsu, and the other younger mages get through this. however, this thing, whether it is a dragon or not, is here to bring the end of an age, this age of relative peace. this monster is not only a deadly threat, but a living plot point. the world is gonna change, and fairy tail may have to stand up to it. they are the next generation, the inheritors of the next age, nomatter how dark it may be. and makarov will not let them die without a fight.

why does everyone keep on saying, kill natsu, kill erza, or lucy? if they were killed off now, what point would there be to creating them to begin with? makraov would not allow it, no matter what length he must go. or gildarts, who finally realizes he has a family. and lucy's little diary entry like comments are a indication that they are not obliterated; even in rave master, the super powered enemy could not kill off the weaker heroes like it was nothing.

wooticus
September 17, 2011, 03:14 AM
I totally agree with ifrit, this has to be acnologia, the black dragon. All in all an entertaining chapter with a bit too much fanservice maybe. The arc seemed to end like it began - with lucy and cana fooling around naked.

Now for gildarts.. after him getting to know his daughter and considering his past encounter with the black dragon.. there might be indeed a chance for him to go down. I really love him but he has some major disadvantages for the arc, especially being too powerful. Because he is in another league than natsu and the rest you would always have to find an enemy that's much stronger than the rest of fairty tail. And then you have to take him out in the fight against the main villain because natsu has to defeat him. So unless natsu becomes stronger than gildarts Mashima has to find away to keep him away from fights (the other reasons are that he basically can't do anything but pulverizing his enemies to pieces). Killing him would be an easy way out. But then on the other side no member of FT dies, can't see gildarts being the first one. I also can't see makarov holding him off, that dragon would shred everyone to pieces. We go 3 or 4 (if you count laxus in) dragon slayers, but i hardly doubt they'll be able to defeat the dragon yet.

So my prediction. Next chapter mostly talking, a bit of zeref, maybe between him and acnologia. And then.. i guess the only "things" that can save FT are the other dragons, reappearing. The thing that's bothering me. If acnologia is the bringer of the destruction of the world, why would it rest to give time for other arcs? it would probably start with the destruction right away. So i really can't see anything but the dragon reappearing and acnologia / zeref stating that he's yet not strong enought to beat those (for zeref being the black dragon slayer and the one who can defeat igneel and so on).

natsu crying wouldn't be because of pain. he will cry because he will meet igneel.

Atobe the king
September 17, 2011, 03:17 AM
The "meeting" was pretty endearing...i even forgot how disappointed i was with her a while back. My god Gidarltz gets around. Also i don't think they've left yet....this arc still isnt over it seems.

goldb
September 17, 2011, 03:24 AM
The bit with Gildarts reactionto having a daughter and him trying to recall who her mother is was hilarious :lmao and the scene after that when they hug was pretty sweet too.

If that dragon is the Acnologia then it sure looks like some legendary pokemon :amuse

kakashidad
September 17, 2011, 03:33 AM
i just thought about something.....kana and gildartz is together with lucy, happy, and natsu watching. Remember charles flashback about kana and natsu crying. who know how we all thought markorov was going to die, but what if its gildartz who is the one killed

it would make sense since natus and kana were the only ones seen crying and they are together. Lucy is the one narrating, so she cant die and the hand was human so its not happy. Damn i really liked gildartz too, i hope he doesnt die but i think he is

I like your post alot.I too have been giving it some thought,as to just who dies in charlies dream/vision.
I'am however hoping it's kana and not gildartz that bites it.Not because she useless or a women.I just think that the story would be better served with Gildartz still in it...along with Natsu and Makarov.

If i recall charlies vision correctly,then it's a females hand that's displayed looking lifeless.Not a males.Such
a emotional event would imo.make GILDARTZ show his absolute strenghts and this time have a much better
result against the black dragon..if indeed it is the black dragon.I think it's a dragon don't get me wrong.However
i think there are at leeast seven dragons.And this one would make the fourth one to be revaled to us at this time?

Anyways,it should be another epic arc.We have four s-class mages already present along with Makarov and the
strongest guild members..It can be nothing short of epic imo,,,honestly.

Absolutely a great issue,And gildartz is mister lover lover lmao.The humor was fantastic,i won't mention the
bathing scene..hold on i just did..a little.:p
peace.

Ero-Sanji
September 17, 2011, 03:38 AM
i am pretyt sure the likes of erza, natsu, and the other younger mages get through this. however, this thing, whether it is a dragon or not, is here to bring the end of an age, this age of relative peace. this monster is not only a deadly threat, but a living plot point. the world is gonna change, and fairy tail may have to stand up to it. they are the next generation, the inheritors of the next age, nomatter how dark it may be. and makarov will not let them die without a fight.

why does everyone keep on saying, kill natsu, kill erza, or lucy? if they were killed off now, what point would there be to creating them to begin with? makraov would not allow it, no matter what length he must go. or gildarts, who finally realizes he has a family. and lucy's little diary entry like comments are a indication that they are not obliterated; even in rave master, the super powered enemy could not kill off the weaker heroes like it was nothing.

I'm not sure why you quoted me at all. All I said was that I can see a future with our Gildartz nothing about the death of the regulars...

DEATHBOTT
September 17, 2011, 03:50 AM
i don't get the panel of zeref on the last page. is he looking on from somewhere or something?

Newkerzy
September 17, 2011, 04:03 AM
Gildartz, you damn playboy, you.....:XD another great chapter again and next chapter will be something look forward to after the disappointing climax of this arc.

EDIT: it looks like the similarities between Jiraiya and Gildartz seems to be more evident now than ever. Except that Gildartz really DID sleep with a lot of women in this case.

Sollum
September 17, 2011, 04:17 AM
Well, this chapter begun on page 20 and ended up on 21, at least for me.

I was thinking of this one crazy theory... Remember the boy on shore with FT mark? Remember Zeref saying "this cursed body"? What if that kid was Mavis, who fought Zeref at Tenrou Island, and in the end he gave up his body, in order to seal Zeref's consciousness in it, and cursing it, whilst merging with Tenrou Island in the mean time.

That would explain a lot of things, like "Mavis Grave". Yet the only mismatch thing here would be years.

Also, i doubt Acnologia can be killed, it has those strange fiery patterns on itself... It reminds me of Pheonix. God i surely hope it's not one of those "I live as long as there is hate in hearths of people! MUAHAHAHAHAHAH" crap...

RaveDragon
September 17, 2011, 04:52 AM
Why am i not surprised Gil is a playboy c: :yay Kana and Gil finally had their moment and im glad it wasnt skipped and it seems Lucy might talk to her father after this but that means the arc hasnt ended yet =D We were mucho right ^^

And we're finally meeting a dragon! so is he acnologia cuz there was something coming to the island when zeref called it that and her now the black dragon! Another hint zeref might be the black dragon slayer :/

I wonder why he came though is it so blood thirsty it needs to end Gil or is he looking for zeref who seems to still be on the island.

Well all we have left is Natsu crying, and the boy staring at the sea as well as Lucys imp part and her narrating of the source of magic.
This twist i didnt expect so im completely out of predictions apart from someone will probably die and i do agree things point to Gildarts :crying damn hes one of my favs hope we're wrong.

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

i don't get the panel of zeref on the last page. is he looking on from somewhere or something?

He saw the dragon who i think is acnologia or felt him coming i believe

Shake
September 17, 2011, 04:53 AM
Is it possible that the dragon is the one which Gildartz lost his arm and organs to? Before he came back he was hunting an insane strong creature and failed that mission.

RaveDragon
September 17, 2011, 05:03 AM
Is it possible that the dragon is the one which Gildartz lost his arm and organs to? Before he came back he was hunting an insane strong creature and failed that mission.

Its him i think i mean its a black drahon and Gil was talking about a black dragon who attacked him, doubt mashima would bring a different black dragon in ^^

Darjaille
September 17, 2011, 05:05 AM

Well, that's what a lot of us think.

This made me actually remember that Gil and Acnologia have met. That time, Gil escaped, but I'm really worried this won't be the case again. :crying

Anyway, setup is good (Natsu (+Happy), Lucy (Layla's inmportance), Gil (possible victim) and Kana (possible OMG-you-killed-my-father-power-up). Natsu needs to spot Acnologia and Gil needs to confirm it's really the black dragon.
Funny how all the dragonslayers are apart (maybe except Wendy, she's with Laxus, but I don't take him like a real dragonslayer important to the DS plot). Coincidence or not so?

I wonder, how are they all going to survive this.. no way Acnologia or Zeref dies this arc, no way main charas die this arc.

Nike Takeuchi
September 17, 2011, 05:14 AM
Really interesting theory Sollum!! Zeref appearing on the sacred island of FT was weird to begin with... This S-class Exam arc ended but went on to something big during these past chapters. can't wait for the new battle:)

Fê - forever alone
September 17, 2011, 05:23 AM
I don’t think Gil will die anytime soon. I mean, it’d be so awkward since he just happened to know he has a daughter. I can’t see that coming, I just can’t.

But I can see Makarov dying. His death would cause a lot more commotion on the magic world. His death would truly bring the end of an age for Fairy Tail, not only for the guild…

I love Makarov, and I think his death would mean something much more important than any other death in this manga, of course, excluding the protagonists.

I dare say it could easily be compared to Shirohige's in OP, considering only the possible outcomes that could happen.
-
Well, love the chapter and Cana is so cute that I can’t help but fall in love for her, again, I must say, lol.

BTW, did you guys see the anime? Romeo had too much spotlight when Makarov was presenting the S-class trial.

I think, that maybe, he was that boy staring at the see. Why? I don’t really know, lol.

sarutobi_sensei
September 17, 2011, 06:25 AM
Lol @ Natsu being drilled into the tree xD Lol again @ Laxus being like is it really you??? xD

A mans romance xD Haha Guildartz is so funny with Natsu and when he started saying all those women names hahahahaha I knew he was a playboy xD

So the island is going to be destroyed by that thing. That flashback sure looks even more insteresting now.

Right now after reading the chapter I think that thing is one of hades's creatures... Because of the title for next chapter only really.

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

On another note, YEY Cana lost Fairy Glitter!

Ifrit
September 17, 2011, 06:37 AM

I was thinking of this one crazy theory... Remember the boy on shore with FT mark? Remember Zeref saying "this cursed body"? What if that kid was Mavis, who fought Zeref at Tenrou Island, and in the end he gave up his body, in order to seal Zeref's consciousness in it, and cursing it, whilst merging with Tenrou Island in the mean time.

That would explain a lot of things, like "Mavis Grave". Yet the only mismatch thing here would be years.

Also, i doubt Acnologia can be killed, it has those strange fiery patterns on itself... It reminds me of Pheonix. God i surely hope it's not one of those "I live as long as there is hate in hearths of people! MUAHAHAHAHAHAH" crap...

Dude why would Mavis be wearing Natsu cloths ?

if my prediction is right ....every1 will return safe except for Natsu ( he won't die but he will do something stupid and everyone will think he died) so this is Romeo wanna be like Natsu because he look up to him ever since he saved his father.

kakashidad
September 17, 2011, 06:47 AM
Oh,i'm loving this issue..what's more important than that is..there's another date in this one.x796.And considring
the age of the ds especially natsu and gazille.Wendy can come into this too.We know for a fact that they all lost
their dragons on 7.7.7...man!if i'm not looking at this lope-sided.Then that makes them well over 700 yrs old.
LOL,they need to regain their memories and quick(although that won't help the pace of the manga).

Gildartz is Mr lover lover,cool lol.But he's responsible i'm liking that.And he knows that there's so much more to
come from natsu growth.I'm really hoping it's not him depicted in charlie prediction.I think it's Cana.
And makarov just owned natsu with one punch pmsl.Where was that against hades...ah forget it.I know what
happened there tbh,no use going over old ground tbh,Laters.

---------- Post added at 05:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 AM ----------

That is one very good insightful theory Sollum.At first when i commented on that picture many issue
ago.I thought two things,It's Romeo or it was zeref.The only thing i need to eliminate those thoughts
are the dates of mavis death or more importantly the date of Fairy tails cconstruction..how old is that guild?

Remember the picture in question of a possible young Mavis or zeref has a Tail tattoo which is quite visable.Have you anymore thoughts along those lines?

Zehahaha
September 17, 2011, 07:14 AM
It looks like the Black Dragon, but what if this Black Dragon is like Endless in Rave ? The way Zeref was talking about it makes me think that is similar to that.

Sollum
September 17, 2011, 07:31 AM
Dude why would Mavis be wearing Natsu cloths ?

I would love to rephrase that
"Dude, why would Natsu be wearing Mavis cloth?"

That is one very good insightful theory Sollum.At first when i commented on that picture many issue
ago.I thought two things,It's Romeo or it was zeref.The only thing i need to eliminate those thoughts
are the dates of mavis death or more importantly the date of Fairy tails cconstruction..how old is that guild?

Remember the picture in question of a possible young Mavis or zeref has a Tail tattoo which is quite visable.Have you anymore thoughts along those lines?

Yeah, i do.

For all we know, Ignell was the one that gave Natsu scarf.
Now imagine Dragons and Mavis fighting against rogue dragon Acnologia and her pupil Zeref.
As final act of "human sacrifice", Mavis offers his body to deal with Zeref, Acnologia flees away, and scarf is being given to Igneel.

I think that what really happened at year 777 was that all dragons where banished with help of Layla.

And we may finally know what is the purpose of Dragon Slayers... to kill Acnologia. Zeref might be just ex student of her, not dragon slayer.

I am referring to Acnologia as "her", because she would be a great villain! Females are usually shown as life bringers (for obvious reasons lol), now imagine how badass would be "lifetaker" female.

ca12nag3
September 17, 2011, 07:48 AM
@coolerthanzerok I agree...don't think it's either....but that "dragon" looks like it was in the position to shoot the dragonhameha. Hopefully the chapter is up soon.

If Gil is going to die we better see all that he's capable of first...hate premature deaths.

@Darjaille i don't think you were the intended audience :P, read somewhere that mashima only draws the girls that way to appeal to his target audience.

I agree! :D Why dont girls complain about Grey showing up with nothing but abs+FTtattoo? :D

Oh and i do think its the black dragon, too those that think it looks weird... did you look at Gajeels and Wendys dragon...they dont look weird? lol.

As for possible death hmm i can only see Gil or Makarov take the responsibility to take on a opponent that dangerous. Anyways as master and SS-class its their responsibility to take care of the young ones (so to speak)

Ifrit
September 17, 2011, 07:58 AM

I like ur theory, it might be close for some of the things said in series.

400 years ago the war Zeref talked about is the War ur talking about Dragons + Mavis.

But Grandine (Wendy Dragon) said something to Igneel that she can't wait for Natsu to meet Wendy, so "this time" more friendly relationship will be established. what did Grandine meant by this time...was there a time before that Zeref + Wendy + Gajeel + Natsu met.

(Why did Natsu told Gray that he heard the name Wendy before ,but he didn't remember Gajeel name)

This is faaaar from ever to happen ,but if the kid is not Romeo. and Fairy Tail is really old very old Guild..then what if Igneel raised a kid before Natsu and that kid died {Grandine to Igneel" this child of urs take things to excess , like some1 else perhaps"} although she might mean by the some1 else is Igneel him self not another kid Igneel trained before Natsu

kakashidad
September 17, 2011, 08:16 AM
{Grandine to Igneel" this child of urs take things to excess , like some1 else perhaps"} although she might mean by the some1 else is Igneel him self not another kid Igneel trained before Natsu

I like where your going with this if i can help i'd like to add this to the quote i've highlighted...
The other person to take things to excess must be in my opinion ZEREF?i'm thinking igneel did
not take too kindly to that comparison...just saying.:D

Naruffy
September 17, 2011, 08:23 AM
Lol, Gildarts has been spreading his seeds throughout the world of Fairy Tail. But on a more serious note, Everybody is still on right? If this beast is as powerful a I expect, they'll have to leave/run away; I don't think anyone has enough strength left to fight that thing, unless they somehow pull it off together.

kakashidad
September 17, 2011, 08:23 AM

Yeah, i do.

For all we know, Ignell was the one that gave Natsu scarf.
Now imagine Dragons and Mavis fighting against rogue dragon Acnologia and her pupil Zeref.
As final act of "human sacrifice", Mavis offers his body to deal with Zeref, Acnologia flees away, and scarf is being given to Igneel.

I think that what really happened at year 777 was that all dragons where banished with help of Layla.

And we may finally know what is the purpose of Dragon Slayers... to kill Acnologia. Zeref might be just ex student of her, not dragon slayer.

I am referring to Acnologia as "her", because she would be a great villain! Females are usually shown as life bringers (for obvious reasons lol), now imagine how badass would be "lifetaker" female.

Dude your impressing me even more...Los used to be like this lol.What we do know is that Igneel DID in fact
give Natsu his scaf.And we've seen that it protected natsu from the brunt of what zeref unleashed.Also there
is definately a connection between natsu and zeref because Zeref wondered if natsu could ''fly'yet.This also
makes natsu suspect memory about ''wendy'' valid too imo.Some form of spell or magic affects the ds within
fairytail..not so much Zeref...

I'm buying into your theory it's logical if you think upon it..hope it comes thru.

exacta
September 17, 2011, 09:46 AM
Chapter was alright. You know, back when Cana said she was Gildartz daughter, it sounded corny and stupid, but now that we've actually seen it it is kind of fitting, seeing as Gildartz is always on big missions and misses out on alot of stuff, it actually is entirely impossible for him to have a daughter and not know about it.

This page was the biggest troll ever though. http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/71278741/5

And the whole Acnologia being the Black Dragon that inspired dragons teaching humans dragonslayer magic makes perfect sense. It's about damn time someone uses dragonslayer magic to actually slay a dragon.

ca12nag3
September 17, 2011, 09:57 AM
Chapter was alright. You know, back when Cana said she was Gildartz daughter, it sounded corny and stupid, but now that we've actually seen it it is kind of fitting, seeing as Gildartz is always on big missions and misses out on alot of stuff, it actually is entirely impossible for him to have a daughter and not know about it.

This page was the biggest troll ever though. http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/71278741/5

And the whole Acnologia being the Black Dragon that inspired dragons teaching humans dragonslayer magic makes perfect sense. It's about damn time someone uses dragonslayer magic to actually slay a dragon.

I think its more like he did recognize his wife in her but just didnt want to admit it or face it. So he ran from it. At least thats what i think. He didnt know but he must have sensed it somehow. Specially since he talks about his wife and then grabs her so hes 100% sure about it.
Also i think naming all those women is like he can get away with the fooling around he did lol. Since after that he makes up with her :P so she cant mention that anymore haha.

1337 haxor
September 17, 2011, 10:18 AM
HA! I was right! Gildartz is a ladiesman and Cana's mother was the only one he loved!

And people told me that it was too weird for a child series, EAT IT!

As for Acnologia...

MOTHER OF GOD THAT THING IS AMAZING!

Now we know what Lucy was talking about FT losing, it wasn't Grimmoire Heart, it was Acnologia brought by Zeref.

I don't know it that is a dragon or not, but it's invokes such sheer omnipotence that we have no doubt it will be capable of hazing Tenrou Island to the ground.

EDIT:

What I think may happen next is as following:

When Acnologia appears and begins bombarding the Island, the brats try to fight but are easily owned prompting Makarov to order an evacuation.

To ensure the ship can make out of there with everyone safe Makarov stays behind to delay Acnologia.

The Dragon/Weapon is far too strong but then Mavis's and Purehito's spirits appears to fight alongside Makarov.

Mavis compliments Makarov's leadership of FT while Purehito apologizes for his betrays and states he wanted to fight on the side of FT at least one more time before going to hell.

Each master casts one of the great three magics of FT against Acnologia who responds by firing a major spell of his own.

The combined strenght of both attacks causes a nuclear multi-megaton explosion that wipes out the island and damages Acnologia so much that it needs to retreat and heal for an entire year before ending this age.

FT's ship is blown away by a huge tidal wave and breaks apart, however, Ultear restores the ship and, together with Meredy, takes board as her own boat was lost in the aftermath of the explosion.

White Silver King
September 17, 2011, 10:54 AM
A really funny chapter. More importantly though, it seems Acnologia isn't a spell but some sort of Apocalypse-bringing-monster-bird.

Makarov made it sound like the final phase of all the tournaments was beating him. I wonder if that means that Mira, Gildarts, Laxus and Ezra all beat him during their exams.

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

The nature of the curse, to me, seems to indicate it was cast by a villain who was an ally of Zeref's until he left the evil cause after he realized the value of human life. The curse makes him randomly kill those around him when the weight of a human life is known to him, but when he becomes the cold-blooded Zeref of the past, he regains full control over his Death Magic. That doesn't seem like the kind of curse a good guy would cast; if anything they would have casted the opposite of that curse. Beisdes, who's body would that boy's be then?

ShoobyDooBop
September 17, 2011, 11:28 AM
I rofled so much with Gildarts. He's such a playboy. I wonder what kind of trick he was using? Well, I guess if you're strong and famous in FT world or got a reputation like Gildarts you would be able to get chicks. Aside from that, I now get the feeling that Gildarts or Makarov will die coz of that thing. I suppose that dragon will be the one to completely crush Fairy Tail. And by looking at the position, it seems like it's gonna fire something huge.

MAX_COLA_POWER!
September 17, 2011, 12:46 PM
Charle's visions have been realized already.

Natsu crying: He was overwhelmed by Gildarts' power during his match
Cana crying: She realized she abandoned her friends for her selfish reasons
The hand on the ground: It was Lucy when Cana used a sleep spell on her, THAT HAND DIDN'T BELONG TO SOMEONE THAT DIED!
Angry Zeref: When he encountered Ultear in the forest.

Now if Gildarts dies because he protects everyone from the dragon, that's another story and I agree that would be a twist.

llamapie
September 17, 2011, 01:18 PM
So the Death Dragon I would assume and it seems my theory that all Dragon Slayers are as ancient as Zeref may be true and they're his only potential equals. That would explain why Zeref wanted Natsu to stop him, but Natsu is still too weak.

Hunter Reborn
September 17, 2011, 02:52 PM
i think everyone will see the dragon in next chapter and fight or run (meaning the groups they are split up in). That will be it, and that will prolong the death to have its own chapter.

White Silver King
September 17, 2011, 06:23 PM
If that is the Black Dragon, there isn't going to be a "fight". He decimated Gildarts in an instant.

Quantized
September 17, 2011, 07:35 PM
Now if Gildarts dies because he protects everyone from the dragon, that's another story and I agree that would be a twist.

That certainly would be an interesting twist, and the timing / current development is great for it too.. But I find it rather sad and heartbreaking if it happened.. Personally I think too much sad things in a row for the manga to handle such a heartbreaking event on this scale right now, but on the other hand, it may be exactly what the manga needs, and it also promotes the darkness Zeref is bringing.

I'm kinda split whether I like it or not, if he truly will die and Kana will be devastated, then it's both gonna be extremely interesting / huge development but also intensely dark and heartbreaking, at the same time, odd mix.

obamamania
September 17, 2011, 08:48 PM
The dragon's entrance redeems this arc, there was just no way Fairy Tale was gonna take out ALL of Grimoire Heart and just go home a little beaten up, especially considering the fact that some of the Kin actually died (at least Zancrow). Something gamechanging needs to happen now, or else I'm not forgiving all of the infinite plotkai we just went through lol.

Btw, that dragon is freaking awesome. However to the people saying "there is no way they can fight it" well you're right at the moment only because defeating it now would kinda end the manga lol. Any other time I would say who knows, because this arc showed that they can basically do anything and defeat anyone despite how literally impossible it is. But I think the end of the previous chapter where they defeated Hades sort of marked the climax of their momentum, and this intro of the dragon (really, people are doubting that it's a dragon?) is basically the plot saying "ok, youve had your fun now it's over".

swordsaintscoot
September 18, 2011, 11:06 AM
I think questioning whether it truly is a 'dragon' or not is reasonable. That's not to say it doesn't have the figure of a dragon, but for all we know it could be one of Zeref's dark beasts (that Hades also used) in the shape of a dragon. It's colouration is pretty much the same, but that doesn't mean it is. I'd just hold off on the celebration of our first (in person) dragon, until it's confirmed in the manga.

Darjaille
September 18, 2011, 11:52 AM
I think noone mentioned it here earlier, so
I think we just got foreshadowing that Lucy's going to go, find her father and get things together ("A father.. maybe when I get home, we'll meet" or something along those lines)

That would be a good opportunity to ask questions as well, no? I mean questions as "Why the hell was my mother telling me good-night fairy tales that are about goals of the darkest of wizards?" and "What does she gotta do with Zeref?" and "Tell me about her, and dragons, and 777", of course all that in case her father knows about things. If not, then... she can always ask :XD

It's been damn long time since I so wanted to read next chapter :D

White Silver King
September 18, 2011, 11:57 AM
I think questioning whether it truly is a 'dragon' or not is reasonable. That's not to say it doesn't have the figure of a dragon, but for all we know it could be one of Zeref's dark beasts (that Hades also used) in the shape of a dragon. It's colouration is pretty much the same, but that doesn't mean it is. I'd just hold off on the celebration of our first (in person) dragon, until it's confirmed in the manga.

If Zeref learned his magic from the Black Dragon as many surmise, it would make sense his creations look like the dragon itself.

Darjaille
September 18, 2011, 12:26 PM
If Zeref learned his magic from the Black Dragon as many surmise, it would make sense his creations look like the dragon itself.

Yup!
and the devil's eye is actually Acnologia's eye or lacrima, or something thus Hades could use the power of Death/Demon Dragonslayer.

(just adding, that would be explanation to why could Hades use it)

Sollum
September 18, 2011, 02:31 PM
About Guildartz dying...

I just watched anime chapter with Charlies prediction.

Both Cana and Natsu where in the cave.
Cana had different hairstyle and vines where clearly seen on walls.
Natsu was shown frightened and light was falling through ceiling.
And Zeref was pretty much BADASS.

So unless anime wishes to split off from manga, i dare to say that they where not crying of Guildartz death, therefore i assume he will remain alive.

luffyg2
September 18, 2011, 04:33 PM
Lollll at Gildarts wondering who was Kana's mother. Touchy reunion there... anyway once again the ending is getting me hype for what will happen next but I hope it wont disappoint me like most of the time something seemed interesting in the manga and ended up lame.

MyuuMyuu
September 19, 2011, 01:32 PM
This were a really good chapter. I think the Dragon ?) in the end was beautiful :D
I really got to like Kana through this Arc. Many people have been complaining about her, but i started to like her. However you are right; She is a totally useless wizard. Like when she got the fairy glitter.. totally useless. But that is a fact that even Kana is aware of.. that is also the reason why she had a hard time telling Gildarts, the strongest mage of Fairy Tail, that she were his father.. because she is nothing like him. She doesn't have anything he can be proud of as a father. To realize that as a daugther must be horrible. I feel bad for her. So i think it's nice everything went well. a very sweet reunion.

Now i got a question; Am i the only one who has some idea in the backhead that Lucy might be the whole Fairy Tail series main plot? Like, i feel she is related to everything.. i have some idea that in the last fairy tail arc, it will be something about lucy and her past or something in her blood, a duty she have, something she must do, or that she is some powerfull magic source so the bad guys are gonna kidnap her or even better - she will turn evil and then the Fairy Tail guild will try to rescue her. i even got an idea of her losing her memory at some point, but that might would be too much of an rip off from Rave Master..

1337 haxor
September 19, 2011, 10:11 PM
This were a really good chapter. I think the Dragon ?) in the end was beautiful :D
I really got to like Kana through this Arc. Many people have been complaining about her, but i started to like her. However you are right; She is a totally useless wizard. Like when she got the fairy glitter.. totally useless. But that is a fact that even Kana is aware of.. that is also the reason why she had a hard time telling Gildarts, the strongest mage of Fairy Tail, that she were his father.. because she is nothing like him. She doesn't have anything he can be proud of as a father. To realize that as a daugther must be horrible. I feel bad for her. So i think it's nice everything went well. a very sweet reunion.

WUT?

Now i got a question; Am i the only one who has some idea in the backhead that Lucy might be the whole Fairy Tail series main plot? Like, i feel she is related to everything.. i have some idea that in the last fairy tail arc, it will be something about lucy and her past or something in her blood, a duty she have, something she must do, or that she is some powerfull magic source so the bad guys are gonna kidnap her or even better - she will turn evil and then the Fairy Tail guild will try to rescue her. i even got an idea of her losing her memory at some point, but that might would be too much of an rip off from Rave Master..

Yes, you are right! Lucy is the protagonist of the series, even though Natsu is the spotlight brawler and main male character, it is Lucy who recounts the story through her memories.

She said she would play a big part in the upcoming battle yet she did nothing special against Grimmoire Heart.

Maybe Lucy actually has a hidden power that can drive away the dragons. Layla was said to be dying as her magic was slowly fading away and that could have been the result of a major spell that she used to seal away evil.

I too believe she will turn evil at some point because she has that secret power which is key to Zeref's ultimate victory, she is the key to the ultimate magical world.

I'm placing my chips on an alternate evil side that will begin to awake shortly after the Black Dragon sweeps in.

llamapie
September 20, 2011, 07:32 AM
So if this is all how it looks, the true Dragon Slayers are all related and what they think was their child hood was actually ages ago. My main reason for thinking this is because Zeref is ancient yet he is no older than Natsu and company. Natsu was blocked by the age wall which hinted he is over 80 years old. Its possible that whatever happened to Zeref it caused him to whipe everyone's memory. So there is a huge back story here that hasn't been tapped in to and its really renewed my interest in this series.

Perhaps the dragon slayers are avatars of their dragons and they're called dragon slayers because they're the only ones capable of killing one another, hence why Zeref wanted Natsu to try. Zeref is on a whole other level if this is true because it seems he is able to summon his dragon to some degree, let alone instantly pwn anyone.

Then there is that whole mystery of Natsu's scarf changing color from Zeref's magic.

So many questions.. :|

RaveDragon
September 22, 2011, 04:28 AM
We could always get some news from the dragon (if it is one which i think it is) I mean all dragons talk so this one could give us something juicy while probably attacking the island :/ It looks hostile but it could also not be so it could be a dragon to warn them of something or there still is the dragon festival mentioned in the last parts of the tower of paradise arc ^^ maybe he's inviting the dragon slayers. Bu tbh since 'Its destruction was inevitable' came up i guess it its an 90-10 for it to be an angry dragon :/

Lucy seems to be a big part of it, poor girl now that she wants to try and make it work with her dad, anyway layla came up in this arc already so it might be foreshadowing that this dragon is not only connected to Zeref but to Layla as well and i have a wierd feeling she didnt die but just disappeared as well.

Ifrit
September 22, 2011, 11:09 AM
i have a wierd feeling she didnt die but just disappeared as well.

I had this crazy theory loooong time ago...I thought the same..Layla didn't die..she was a spirit and she just went back to the spirit world...but after the current Arc and her talk with Capricon I don't think that ever gonna happen xDD

RaveDragon
September 22, 2011, 02:14 PM
I had this crazy theory loooong time ago...I thought the same..Layla didn't die..she was a spirit and she just went back to the spirit world...but after the current Arc and her talk with Capricon I don't think that ever gonna happen xDD

Doubt shes a spirit, she does though have something to do with the dragons maybe shes some dragon priestess or something xD theres somethingspecial about her daughter though and the father is abominably normal so only Layla can g her a v imp role, Lucy's a main after all, mains have all something awesome ^^