Remember this page from Chapter 96
http://6.p.s.mfcdn.net/store/manga/44/11-096.0/compressed/11_03_02.jpg

oh >> no one read this chaper > all watch anime then read chapter 185 :o

I Know > me too :D

first I have to explain some things

Nostrad family that kurapica worked for it

Nostrad Daughter that wrote Kuroro Lucifer Prophecy

do you know how she did that ?

look here http://i10.mangareader.net/hunter-x-hunter/96/hunter-x-hunter-325129.jpg

there is secret about that !!

read about Nostradamus and his Predictions and his books, you will know from where Togashi Quotes !! HERE http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nostradamus

now we knew how Togashi Think So If we back to Kuroro Lucifer Prophecy we will know Upcoming Events in the Manga

Kuroro Prophecy has three poems, every one has four Section >>. Similarly, Nostradamus poems

The First Poem

part of the precious paper will be lost .
the remaining moons will deplore this loss .
The orchestra in his bereavement outfit will play his melody
when november will be taken away in peace to the heights

The Second Poem

the chrysanthemum will lose leaf and flowers
which will wither falling on the earth of the red eyes tainted with blood .
but your position will not questioned,
even if you lose half of your feet and hands

The Third Poem

the intermission of the drama
will be capable of searching for new companions .
if you go to their meeting,
choose east,
because you will certainly find someone waiting for you .

The Most important part of this prophecy Was The Third Poem

new companions :- Certainly people instead of Pakunoda & Hisoka & Ubogin .
their meeting :- Hisoka & Nen Annotated
choose east :- The best place for meeting is east ( Ruuseigai )
someone waiting for you :- Who is in Ruuseigai Now ( JAIRO )

Now we knew that Ruuseigai will be City of riddles .... Hisoka .... Kuroro .... Jairo .... Spiders They all there

Uriel
October 02, 2011, 01:41 PM
Jairo in Genei Ryodan will definitely make thing interesting, but I would like him as a separate "boss". Still I think it's safe to assume that there is still this meeting that did not happened yet and it's not Hisoka. I say "safe" but only in the sense of what I think it would be wiser for the plot, but it can always be the most obvious answer :P

Phantron
October 04, 2011, 11:15 AM
Neon's prophecy isn't inevitable. That's the point of getting the prophecy in the first place so you can avoid the bad stuff. It's also strictly time based and we've went way past the timeframe where the prophecy would be valid. Can some of what was said came true eventually? Sure, but it'd have nothing to do with the fact that it was prophecy, because the timeframe on that has already expired.

Netero
October 04, 2011, 01:19 PM
Good theory.

Host Samurai
October 04, 2011, 08:21 PM
choose east,
because you will certainly find someone waiting for you .

I thought that going east, meant for Kuroro to end up somewhere in Greed Island and if my memories serve me right, Shalnark came up with the same conclusion. The new companion that was mentioned in the poem is definetly Abegane: the Nen eraser. He even 'acknowledged' Kuroro as his leader by calling him, just like every member of the Ryodan 'Danchou'. And Jairo joining the Ryodan is really unlikely due to the fact that, he sees himself as a 'King' and not some 'Knight', in addition he doesn't seem to know of Nen in his earlier life, he is weak like an Ant compared to the rest of them. :3c

rail-tracer
October 05, 2011, 02:08 PM
Jairo in Genei Ryodan will definitely make thing interesting, but I would like him as a separate "boss". Still I think it's safe to assume that there is still this meeting that did not happened yet and it's not Hisoka. I say "safe" but only in the sense of what I think it would be wiser for the plot, but it can always be the most obvious answer :P

Yes , We dont know what the Cause of their meeting ..... But I still think that ( someone waiting for you :- Who is in Ruuseigai Now ) is Jairo

Uriel
October 05, 2011, 09:12 PM
Yes , We dont know what the Cause of their meeting ..... But I still think that ( someone waiting for you :- Who is in Ruuseigai Now ) is Jairo
Maybe He's waiting for him, but I doubt He plans anything but being the leader.

kkck
October 05, 2011, 10:33 PM
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/hunter_x_hunter/v15/c149/8.html

I think the poem was talking about greed island rather than meteor city. More so, I think that the poem referred to abengane when it talked about new companions. Abengane was a nen remover, a nen ability in which case saying is rare is beyond a gross understatement. Ryodan values rare abilities so it makes sense they would recruit a guy with an skill which is quite literally held by just a few people in the world. He is not that strong but it would not be weird if he joined the ryodan simply on the merit of being a nen remover. Also, how are we sure that ryuseigai is east of york shin?

rail-tracer
October 06, 2011, 07:47 AM
I found something Very Important .....

Look At these Pages From Chapter 188 , you will know where is RUUSEGAI .....
http://6.p.s.mfcdn.net/store/manga/44/19-188.0/compressed/188_04.jpg

http://8.p.s.mfcdn.net/store/manga/44/19-188.0/compressed/188_05.jpg

so RUUSIGAI there In Barusa Archipelago close to NGL

---------- Post added at 07:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 AM ----------

Neon's prophecy isn't inevitable. That's the point of getting the prophecy in the first place so you can avoid the bad stuff. It's also strictly time based and we've went way past the timeframe where the prophecy would be valid. Can some of what was said came true eventually? Sure, but it'd have nothing to do with the fact that it was prophecy, because the timeframe on that has already expired.

I think that Neon's prophecy is eternal as long as it is not over , & it has not a bad stuff . It guides him to the best ways to achieve his aim

---------- Post added at 07:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

I thought that going east, meant for Kuroro to end up somewhere in Greed Island and if my memories serve me right, Shalnark came up with the same conclusion. The new companion that was mentioned in the poem is definetly Abegane: the Nen eraser. He even 'acknowledged' Kuroro as his leader by calling him, just like every member of the Ryodan 'Danchou'. And Jairo joining the Ryodan is really unlikely due to the fact that, he sees himself as a 'King' and not some 'Knight', in addition he doesn't seem to know of Nen in his earlier life, he is weak like an Ant compared to the rest of them. :3c

maybe , But we know that no one can go to Greed Island without Nen Ability.
I dont think that the poem refer to Abegane: the Nen eraser , Because it said (someone waiting for you )

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/hunter_x_hunter/v15/c149/8.html

Also, how are we sure that ryuseigai is east of york shin?

so look at chapter 188

kkck
October 06, 2011, 08:43 AM
Well, there is another issue with the prophecy still being relevant. They were meant to be for next week (and not quite written in stone as we saw before). It has been months from that. And the prophesy was already fullfiled, it led kuroro to abengane and greed island was in fact directly east of york shin.

Phantron
October 06, 2011, 02:19 PM
The poems are strictly tied to a specific time frame. That said, Kuroro obviously made it to Greed Island during the expected timeframe and the guy he's looking for is clearly in there. There's no timeframe given on how long it'll take Kuroro to get the guy he's looking for as long as it's the right location, so there's no problem with the fact it took months before Hisoka and others successfully recruited an aura remover. The prophecy can't predict anything more than that by definition, so I don't see how it can possibly get to Jairo since neither the time nor the location matches. Jairo wasn't even reborn well past the timeframe which the prophecy was valid.

kkck
October 06, 2011, 02:30 PM
choose east,
because you will certainly find someone waiting for you

For me it goes like this: Intermission is the period for which he has the chain in his heart, the period over which he can't be leader. The next two lines refer to the search for the search of the nen remover and the look. The east part refers specifically to the nen remover being in greed island. Someone waiting for you is hisoka who actually found the nen remover.

Host Samurai
October 06, 2011, 05:26 PM
maybe , But we know that no one can go to Greed Island without Nen Ability.
I dont think that the poem refer to Abegane: the Nen eraser , Because it said (someone waiting for you )

Of course one can go to Greed Island without Nen because that said Island is located in the real world. And I personally think that he got there under Raizor's nose due to the simple fact that he (Raizor) couldn't detect him because he can't emit any aura. That's my opinion you can prove me wrong though. :p

Phantron
October 06, 2011, 05:45 PM
Intruders to GI gets detected by the girl who serves as the tutorial guide, and Razor evicts them. That's why Kuroro needed Hisoka's help because he can't get into GI.

Jack Van Burace
October 06, 2011, 08:32 PM
Chloro surely haven't met the Nen remover yet. Otherwise, we would have seen him and Hisoka fighting.

The Nen remover was with Hisoka, the latter wouldn't let the opportunity pass by, and Togashi wouldn't let this happen off-screen. Hence, Chloro still has to meet with Hisoka and get "cured". The prophecy still lives.

Netero
October 06, 2011, 09:03 PM
Chloro surely haven't met the Nen remover yet. Otherwise, we would have seen him and Hisoka fighting.

The Nen remover was with Hisoka, the latter wouldn't let the opportunity pass by, and Togashi wouldn't let this happen off-screen. Hence, Chloro still has to meet with Hisoka and get "cured". The prophecy still lives.
Hisoka already brought the nen eraser from GI to Kuroro/Chrollo.
http://www.tenmanga.com/chapter/HunterXHunter201/153397-1.html

Phantron
October 06, 2011, 10:58 PM
It's entirely possible the beast formed by the aura will just attack Kuroro immediately. When he was removing Gensuru's aura he's basically unsure of what might happen. He might get a beast that just blows itself up, for example, and would still be dead. Of course in that situation things can't get any worse so he doesn't have anything to lose, but I'd guess Kuroro is currently looking for some help to deal the aura beast when it is removed so that's why it's taking so long.

kkck
October 06, 2011, 11:00 PM
^True but they might have spent time preparing to remove the nen. The manga implied the success rate was not quite 100% so considering how powerful the nen should be (much more than bomber) they should act very carefully. There is also the issue of the companion to deal with, perhaps they are preparing to deal with that too.

rail-tracer
October 10, 2011, 02:34 PM
NGL map

http://im17.gulfup.com/2011-10-10/1318274754421.jpg

http://im17.gulfup.com/2011-10-10/1318274754482.jpg

http://im17.gulfup.com/2011-10-10/1318274754393.gif

Phantron
October 10, 2011, 07:50 PM
Here's a question: what was supposed to happen if the prophecy really came true exactly as it said?

We know 6 (including Ubogin) of the Spiders will die, but how?

My guess is this is how the events will play out:

Everything is still the same up to the hostage exchange.

Spiders kill Gon & Killua.

Pakunoda takes everyone with her.

Pakunoda tells everyone Kurapika's weakness (via her gun) and dies the moment they run into Kurapika.

Hisoka turns traitor in mid-fight, mostly because he has no choice (Kurapika isn't obliged to cover for him).

Shalunark and 2 out of the 3 amongst Kuratopi, Feitan, and Phinks die in the fight.

Kurapika may or may not die (prophecy was never clear on this).

Kuroro still heads east (Judgment Chain won't go away whether Kurapika died or not either way).

Machi kills Shizuku for backstabbing Nobunaga at the end of the fight (she glared at Shizuku when she took out Nobunaga).

Jack Van Burace
October 10, 2011, 08:10 PM
@ Netero: that isn't necessarily their arrival, it just might represent Hisoka going to where Chloro is, but they might be nowhere near each other.

@ rail-tracer: don't know if it has been pointed out, but this map reminds us a little of the real one:
http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/2315/huntermap.jpg

However, NGL would be an uninhabited place if the location somehow refers to one in the real world. But on the other hand we would know where York-shin is right away...

rail-tracer
October 11, 2011, 10:01 AM
Here's a question: what was supposed to happen if the prophecy really came true exactly as it said?

We know 6 (including Ubogin) of the Spiders will die, but how?

My guess is this is how the events will play out:

Everything is still the same up to the hostage exchange.

Spiders kill Gon & Killua.

Pakunoda takes everyone with her.

Pakunoda tells everyone Kurapika's weakness (via her gun) and dies the moment they run into Kurapika.

Hisoka turns traitor in mid-fight, mostly because he has no choice (Kurapika isn't obliged to cover for him).

Shalunark and 2 out of the 3 amongst Kuratopi, Feitan, and Phinks die in the fight.

Kurapika may or may not die (prophecy was never clear on this).

Kuroro still heads east (Judgment Chain won't go away whether Kurapika died or not either way).

Machi kills Shizuku for backstabbing Nobunaga at the end of the fight (she glared at Shizuku when she took out Nobunaga).

Not necessarily a death ,Spider will lose six of its legs >> So ( Hisoka - Pakunoda - Ubogin ) The other three may leave the gang or die

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

@ Netero: that isn't necessarily their arrival, it just might represent Hisoka going to where Chloro is, but they might be nowhere near each other.

@ rail-tracer: don't know if it has been pointed out, but this map reminds us a little of the real one:
http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/2315/huntermap.jpg

However, NGL would be an uninhabited place if the location somehow refers to one in the real world. But on the other hand we would know where York-shin is right away...

http://im18.gulfup.com/2011-10-11/1318344901551.jpg

Ok , turn this page upside down and you will notice that it looks like a distorted version of the map of the real world . Africa is turned on its side and sort of the side of South America .... And the map is mirrored , Yorubian sounds like European .

Uriel
October 11, 2011, 10:45 AM
LOL, can't believe you guys just realized the map thingie. And well, I think it's clear that straight east is GI. I doubt Jairo was the one mention in the prophecy or the direction would be somewhat different.

Phantron
October 11, 2011, 01:11 PM
It's said pretty clear the 'lost limbs' refer to death, while Hisoka doesn't count because he's a fake leg, so to speak.

Shalunark, Shizuku, and Pakunoda only had their fortune up to the first two weeks. This means they're supposed to be dead, so there's no prediction for the time period after that. Those 3 are definitely supposed to be dead. Ubogin died, so 2 out of 3 from Kuratopi, Phinks, and Feitan had to die.

I noticed Shalunark's fortune says he'll die while answering a phone call, so I'm guessing he was supposed to get killed by Irumi while answering a call from Kurapika, after Killua and Gon died. Irumi is quite protective of Killua, and while he doesn't take unnecessary risks, he won't pass up a free kill either if it makes sense.