Mafia Gamer 13:

Participants:
Naomidee
Bakahaze
Farfala
Adorien (Bulletproof Townie killed Day 2
Scav
Dark lord (Hider killed Night 1
DevilHunter (Vengeful Townie killed Day 1)
Alphabeta
Good_Boy (Bomb killed Day 2

Following Roles Are IN play.:

-Town Roles-

Docter- The Doctor can "save" a person per night phase i.e. He will PM a host during the night phase and can request to save a player, that player then cannot be killed during the night phase by the Mafia.

Bulletproof Townie-The Bulletproof has a permanent protection from Night Kills. Any attempts to kill him at Night will fail, so the only way he can be killed is being lynched at Day.

Detective-Can 'investigate' one person per night phase i.e. Ask a host through a PM about a players allegiance.

Hider-Each night the Hider may choose another person to hide behind. If somebody tries to kill the Hider while he is hiding then the kill fails. If the person that the Hider is hiding behind is killed then both of them die. If the Hider is hiding behind the person who tries to kill the Hider, then the kill succeeds.

Vengeful Townie- Vengeful Townie has a one-shot kill ability he can use immediately after being lynched at day.

Bomb- If the Bomb is killed by anybody, the the killer dies too. If the Bomb is lynched, then he kills the person who cast the final vote on him.

Serial Killer (Third Party)- The Serial Killer is like a lone Mafia Member. He kills once per night and his goal is to be the sole survivor.

-Mafia Roles-

Mafia Detective- The Mafia Detective has the ability to investigate one player per Night and learn the player's Role.

Mafia Boss- The Boss heads the Mafia family and is in charge of sending victim choices to the host. Also, the Mafia Boss usually appears innocent to Detectives.

1. Day Phases Will last 72 hours or If a Lynch is reached.
2. A Lynch will NOT happen if a Majority has been reached within those 72 hours. A majority = 1/2 the remaining people + 1.
3. No quoting of PM's in the Game thread.
4. Night Phases will last 48 Hours where people will submit all their actions for the night.
5. Any Player Caught breaking these rules will be Mod killed after 3 warnings.
6. Have Fun
7. May the Best party win
8. If you have ANY questions at all please PM me.
9. If at some point you wont be able to be at the computer please just shoot me a PM and warn me, So I'll know.

Voting should be placed like this Vote Kill: User
All Unvotes should be like this Unvote
You may vote to No Lynch if you feel the need.

Story Time :D :

One day Kdowns was walking down the street, coming home from the local Game Stop after the Midnight Release of his favorite Game Series Pokemon. On his way home he was Approached by two hooded figures to ask him a simple question and then, BAM, Kdowns was on the floor bleeding out when the two hooded figures ran off. After the Figures were long gone another person comes walking on by with a Knife and finishes off the kill. After you all wake up to find the dead body, you start questioning each other on who the murderer could possibly, but unbeknownst to you this was the beginning of a Crucial Take over attempt by the Mafia.

Kdowns ( Townie) was murdered pre-game.

Game Starts NOW.

DLord.Van.Buuren
September 25, 2011, 06:40 PM
Announce the day phaze KD

kdowns
September 25, 2011, 06:41 PM
Day Phase Starts Now!

You have 48 hours to come up with a Lynch.

scav
September 25, 2011, 06:44 PM
lol 72h, u wanna a dead game again?

lawlett-kun
September 25, 2011, 06:46 PM
Kd lets do a 48h please. lets not have a week long phases.

anyway lets start this. So far i dont suspect anyone

scav
September 25, 2011, 06:47 PM
24h phase dude

kdowns
September 25, 2011, 06:48 PM
48 H phases for people who might not be able to get on one day.

lawlett-kun
September 25, 2011, 06:48 PM
24h phase dude

well scav i said 48h cuz we have mostly newbies this game. but hell i am fine with 24h dude . pfff 12h is even enough for me :zomg

DLord.Van.Buuren
September 25, 2011, 06:52 PM
well scav i said 48h cuz we have mostly newbies this game. but hell i am fine with 24h dude . pfff 12h is even enough for me :zomg

don't think so! the ideal starter phaze would 36 hrs.

lawlett-kun
September 25, 2011, 06:53 PM
don't think so! the ideal starter phaze would 36 hrs.

i am fine as long as it is not 72 h peeps

scav
September 25, 2011, 06:53 PM
c'mon kdown don't be lazy, work on the presentation and on the theme a bit

BakaHaze
September 25, 2011, 06:54 PM
See if all this is pushed in too much of a hurry people who are busy aren't going to be able to reply and stuff before a day phase ends.

Naomidee
September 25, 2011, 06:54 PM
Hello everyone~

lawlett-kun
September 25, 2011, 06:55 PM
See if all this is pushed in too much of a hurry people who are busy aren't going to be able to reply and stuff before a day phase ends.

hold it right there......... Rule n1: you dont sign up if you know you might be busy....

kdowns
September 25, 2011, 06:57 PM
It's staying at 48 hours. I am not on MH 24/7 so everyone is going to have to deal with it.

Scav, how was I lazy. I typed out every single bit of the besides the Roles >...<
I didn't even bother with a Theme because It wasn't big enough D:

scav
September 25, 2011, 07:01 PM
i think kdown should've sent a reminder by pm to the player few days ago to tell them that the game gonna start today

Naomidee
September 25, 2011, 07:02 PM
It's cool if you want to keep it sweet and simple, I don't mind one bit! And since I'm still really new at it, keeping the roles easy to understand is actually really great. Themes are fun, but this is just as well I think.

kdowns
September 25, 2011, 07:02 PM
Reminder from four days ago

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/70134-Mafia-Game-Discussion-Thread-Part-2?p=2608312&viewfull=1#post2608312

scav
September 25, 2011, 07:05 PM
Reminder from four days ago

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/70134-Mafia-Game-Discussion-Thread-Part-2?p=2608312&viewfull=1#post2608312
u should say that by pm lol. U think everybody check the thread when it's on hiatus since like age? i didn't know it was going to start. And i bet peeps like farfalla have no idea that the game started.

kdowns
September 25, 2011, 07:06 PM
Also we can't really do short phase because of Time Zone Diffrences..

I'm shutting up now, Have fun with the game!

scav
September 25, 2011, 07:07 PM
vote kill kdowns :derp

lawlett-kun
September 25, 2011, 07:11 PM
i am looking at everyone. Naomi proved to be dangerous last game...not pointing fingers though

Naomidee
September 25, 2011, 07:12 PM
Well I'd say I think that scav is innocent. He seems like he isn't enjoying the game very much so far, and I would credit that to him not being a mafia like he wanted. Any other thoughts?

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

i am looking at everyone. Naomi proved to be dangerous last game...not pointing fingers though

I was the doctor last game. :XD

lawlett-kun
September 25, 2011, 07:14 PM
Oh yeah it wasnt you who killed me, that was zel's girlfriend forgot her name. THat one was protecting z-kun like a champ. Couldnt stop laughing at her posts

scav
September 25, 2011, 07:16 PM
Well I'd say I think that scav is innocent. He seems like he isn't enjoying the game very much so far, and I would credit that to him not being a mafia like he wanted. Any other thoughts?

it's too hasty to say that someone is innocent. are u trying to make me trust you? suspicious :headscratch

Naomidee
September 25, 2011, 07:16 PM
The only danger I really posed was that I became one of the last townies and was completely oblivious to who the mafia members were. :cookiehand It was kind of sad, but that's all behind us now, right?

BakaHaze
September 25, 2011, 07:24 PM
You mean Rave, g_b?

DLord.Van.Buuren
September 25, 2011, 07:25 PM
zel has an e-girlfriend ?

kdowns
September 25, 2011, 07:26 PM
Before anyone says anything, I am neutral and I'm not helping anyone xD

Naomidee
September 25, 2011, 07:26 PM
it's too hasty to say that someone is innocent. are u trying to make me trust you? suspicious :headscratch

Well, it's too hasty to say anything, but I'm not one to wait so I just went ahead and blurted my observation. :sweat

BakaHaze
September 25, 2011, 07:29 PM
Well the easiest way to get townie to trust you is to tell them they're innocent. Which is true. Which makes you buddies. Which is scummy.

But Naomi, and others, please go read some of the mafia scum wiki and take a look at some ways to play this game rather than being lost :XD

This is only your second game, right?

Naomidee
September 25, 2011, 07:31 PM
Yeah, only my second game. I read those tips once, and you're not allowed to say anything. :faint Where's the fun in that? D:

lawlett-kun
September 25, 2011, 07:32 PM
Before anyone says anything, I am neutral and I'm not helping anyone xD

duh.

BakaHaze
September 25, 2011, 07:57 PM
Huh? Which tips? The whole point of day phase is discussion, waiting for people to screw up and lynch them.

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

soo....we gonna extend the daytime to wait for the others to come on for the first time?

lawlett-kun
September 25, 2011, 07:59 PM
I am not gonna be the first to vote, because i know all the "smart townies" gonna frame me just what happened last game, and i actually want town to win this game I believe this is possible since me, Dl and Scav are the only veterans playing

BakaHaze
September 25, 2011, 09:34 PM
So you're saying You, DL, Scav are townie?

lawlett-kun
September 25, 2011, 09:36 PM
nope, just saying that 3 of us are the only veterans here

kdowns
September 25, 2011, 09:38 PM
I'd say Baka has more experience than you guys... Bai.

BakaHaze
September 25, 2011, 09:59 PM
g_b: Um, what? You're saying: Townies will win, because the only vets playing are you DL Scav. Doesn't that suggest that you're trying to say that You DL Scav are townie?

Not quite, Kd. They've played more games than I have. I've just gone to that place where everyone is like full serious and stuff.
As opposed to trolling that occasionally goes on here, as well as the broken setups. Cough. Digitaldude. Cough.

scav
September 25, 2011, 10:09 PM
VOTE KILL DEVIL HUNTER

lawlett-kun
September 25, 2011, 10:11 PM
@baka- no what i meant by that is that finding who is Mafia should be easy since the 'truly" experienced guys is (me,scav and dl well and you probably). No deep meaning in what i said though

kdowns
September 25, 2011, 10:15 PM
Vote Count:

Devil Hunter (1)- Scav

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

And you know my rule where a majority has to hit for a lynch to happen... Screw that. THERE MUST BE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

scav
September 25, 2011, 10:20 PM
:cookiestare

BakaHaze
September 26, 2011, 07:41 AM
Ok g_b. Fair enough.

So Kdowns what's the time limit?

It's been like 12 hours already but half the players haven't even posted yet :XD You really gonna just let lynches occur if there's no majority?

Whatevs. Anyways, guys, I prefer random questions over Random votes so lets see you answer this.

If it's two hours before the deadline to vote, and there's no bandwagon on the guy you suspect is mafia, would you
a) Not change votes and just wait for a no lynch? (no majority)
b) Just vote the guy who's got a wagon, and see how how he turns up the next morning?
c) Something else?

DLord.Van.Buuren
September 26, 2011, 09:01 AM
Vote kill scav - lets hear what you got.

Xadyu
September 26, 2011, 09:49 AM
http://www.dbz-media.nl/forum/style_emoticons/default/ninja_hide.gif

alphabeta
September 26, 2011, 12:49 PM
Scav, how was I lazy. I typed out every single bit of the besides the Roles >...<
I didn't even bother with a Theme because It wasn't big enough D:

I don't want to hear anything about not being lazy from you

:ck

kdowns
September 26, 2011, 01:04 PM
Ok g_b. Fair enough.

So Kdowns what's the time limit?

It's been like 12 hours already but half the players haven't even posted yet :XD You really gonna just let lynches occur if there's no majority?

Whatevs. Anyways, guys, I prefer random questions over Random votes so lets see you answer this.

If it's two hours before the deadline to vote, and there's no bandwagon on the guy you suspect is mafia, would you
a) Not change votes and just wait for a no lynch? (no majority)
b) Just vote the guy who's got a wagon, and see how how he turns up the next morning?
c) Something else?

Who ever has the most votes at Deadline will get lynched.
About the people who don't start posting ... I haven't thought of that yet.

Adorien
September 26, 2011, 02:21 PM
Hellooo! :amuse

Can I vote to kill DL? :D

lawlett-kun
September 26, 2011, 03:11 PM
Vote kill Alphabeta

we dont need 2 russians in a single game

kdowns
September 26, 2011, 11:43 PM
Vote Count:

Devil Hunter (1)- Scav
Scav (1)- Dark Lord
Alpha (1) - Good_boy

Yes, Adorien you can vote Dark lord but it has to be in the proper format

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Are you all serious... >...< This is why the Phase isn't 24 hours... You have about roughly 19/20 hours left.

Adorien
September 27, 2011, 03:32 AM
What is the proper format? :oh

Are you all serious... >...< This is why the Phase isn't 24 hours... You have about roughly 19/20 hours left.

Sorry! ;.;

BakaHaze
September 27, 2011, 06:12 AM
Oh gawd this doesn't look good.

Kdown prod all not posting? :XD

Adorien you vote like this :

Vote Kill [insert name here]

And yeah it seems everyone prefers random voting. bbl guys.

Adorien
September 27, 2011, 06:18 AM
Vote kill dark lord! o.o

BakaHaze
September 27, 2011, 06:41 AM
Adi, do you understand the concept of bolding?

:lmao

Adorien
September 27, 2011, 06:52 AM
It's better now. xD

^///^

alphabeta
September 27, 2011, 07:28 AM
One of the few cases where I agree with g_b.

Vote Kill: good_boy

g_b, get outta here :yelling

lawlett-kun
September 27, 2011, 07:30 AM
One of the few cases where I agree with g_b.

Vote Kill: good_boy

g_b, get outta here :yelling

just as planned :3c

alphabeta
September 27, 2011, 07:32 AM
just as planned :3c

http://www.asupra.com/gallery/d/4011-1/orly4.jpg

Adorien
September 27, 2011, 07:36 AM
:D GB, what are you plotting?

BakaHaze
September 27, 2011, 07:38 AM
So, any reason in particular to vote dark lord? :3c?

Adorien
September 27, 2011, 08:14 AM
I just wanted to vote someone. xD

Naomidee
September 27, 2011, 09:39 AM
(Agh! Sorry for the long absence, guys. I didn't know that I was going to be at school until ten o clock last night! I'll be home more today so I hope to post a lot more)

So far there's only random voting, right? Well, I'm going to hold off, to answer BakaHaze's question. I don't want to randomly vote to lynch someone after how that worked out for me last time. I'm definitely going to wait for a valid reason or else I'll just end up lynching a townie knowing my luck. :notrust

There seems to be quite the Russian feud going on between good_boy and alphabeta, isn't there? That worked out a little too nicely. Perhaps they're communicating mafia members? Not good enough reason to vote for them, though. Definitely not.

Adi-chan's being awfully quiet. I would accredit it to being new, but I was loud as Hell my first game so that shouldn't be the case. Hm...

kdowns
September 27, 2011, 10:42 AM
Adorien, Next time just post again with the corrected format... Try not to Edit posts as much as possible (this goes for everyone)

lawlett-kun
September 27, 2011, 03:41 PM
(Agh! Sorry for the long absence, guys. I didn't know that I was going to be at school until ten o clock last night! I'll be home more today so I hope to post a lot more)

So far there's only random voting, right? Well, I'm going to hold off, to answer BakaHaze's question. I don't want to randomly vote to lynch someone after how that worked out for me last time. I'm definitely going to wait for a valid reason or else I'll just end up lynching a townie knowing my luck. :notrust

There seems to be quite the Russian feud going on between good_boy and alphabeta, isn't there? That worked out a little too nicely. Perhaps they're communicating mafia members? Not good enough reason to vote for them, though. Definitely not.

Adi-chan's being awfully quiet. I would accredit it to being new, but I was loud as Hell my first game so that shouldn't be the case. Hm...

well it worked out "too nicely" only because I cant say anything to him yet since its only 1st phase .Well tbh i can tell that he is "suspiciously silent" but then again alost everyone is silent right now....so there u have it

I am happy that finally someone posted more than 2 sentences. yay for nao

Adorien
September 27, 2011, 04:51 PM
Adorien, Next time just post again with the corrected format... Try not to Edit posts as much as possible (this goes for everyone)

Okay, I'm sorry! ;.;

Imma bad kitten. ><

@Naomi, I just don't know what to do! o.o But GB sent me some rules to read and I'll be doing that tomorrow. Oh, and during the day I go out and play the guitar and stuff, so I'm usually active in the forums at night.

Sorry for not being around more, everyone!

BakaHaze
September 27, 2011, 06:28 PM
Haha teh reason you don't want to allow post editiing is because mafia can go back and change what they said, which is cheap and cheating.

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

Anyways. It looks like only 2 people are inactive. Hell Hunter + Farfalla. :darn Prod them Kwodsn!!!! :XD

So. Lets get some Random voting underway.

Vote Kill Naomi!

DLord.Van.Buuren
September 27, 2011, 06:31 PM
Now that I think about it, adorien has been kinda fudgy and dodgy :headscratch. So much for noob mistakes.

Vote Kill Adorien

This game feels like I'm trapped in an eternity container...get this over with, we're getting bored, please don't make do my homework for kicks.

kdowns
September 27, 2011, 06:45 PM
Lala has contacted me already, I don't know about Devil Hunter. If there is anyone that wants to join in place of Devil Hunter PM me, I don't wanna have to Mod Kill the slot.

Farfalla
September 27, 2011, 07:56 PM
Kay, I won't say I read everything @.@ Just ran my eyes thru it.
First round is always a pain and I won't be voting to kill active players when we have people that prolly won't be playing at all.
Vote Kill Devil Hunter

Sorry, Devil >< I know you really wanted to play and I'll change my vote to someone that was bitching a lot here if you show up xD

kdowns
September 27, 2011, 08:14 PM
Vote Count:

Devil Hunter (2)- Scav, Farfalla
Scav (1)- Dark Lord
Alpha (1) - Good_boy
Dark Lord(1)- Adorien
Good_Boy (1)- Alpha
Naomi (1)- Bakahaze
Adorien (1)- Darklord

Holy Batman OMGUSing everywhere..

BakaHaze
September 27, 2011, 08:42 PM
Well nothing's really coming out of RVS though and plus posting is pretty slow.

Buuut lets try.
Dark lord what seems off to you about Adorien?

kdowns
September 27, 2011, 08:46 PM
Err... To Understand the Abbreviation that me and Baka are using go to http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Commonly_used_abbreviations .

lawlett-kun
September 27, 2011, 10:49 PM
also i am looking at scav. he plays out of character for some reason :ninja

Naomidee
September 27, 2011, 11:24 PM
I'm usually active in the forums at night.

AHA! Usually active in the forums at night, huh? You know who's active at night, Adi-chan?
MAFIA. ಠ_ಠ

So. Lets get some Random voting underway.

Vote Kill Naomi!

Ouch. That hurts. At least there's the comfort of knowing it was random. :scry

scav has been pretty quiet lately... He seemed innocent at first, but that can easily be turned around. He has proven to be the lurker type at the best of times, but this would be the worst time to be so quiet. Could be trying to lay low? Adorien and scav both look pretty suspicious, but I still can't decide on a vote.

DLord.Van.Buuren
September 27, 2011, 11:30 PM
Well nothing's really coming out of RVS though and plus posting is pretty slow.

Buuut lets try.
Dark lord what seems off to you about Adorien?

Lets see:

Hellooo! :amuse

Can I vote to kill DL? :D

What is the proper format? :oh

Sorry! ;.;

It's better now. xD

^///^

:D GB, what are you plotting?

I just wanted to vote someone. xD

- No real contribution just boarder line comments.
- For a first timer, she's not making an effort to play...I wouldn't if I were a mafia.
- She's faking it!

Adorien
September 28, 2011, 04:33 AM
DL, don't think about it too much. :D
And sorry for killing you. o.o I seriously just wanted to vote someone, because I wanted to help start the game...

I'll make an effort! :crying

Farfalla
September 28, 2011, 04:42 AM
He's not dead^^"
Just got a vote XD
So don't feel bad yet, Adi XD

Adorien
September 28, 2011, 04:54 AM
Ah, I see. Okay then. :D

BakaHaze
September 28, 2011, 05:09 AM
...Umm, wanna tell us who you find Suspicous then Adi?

By effort, Dark Lord means "actually trying to find the scummy players." Because the mafia controls the information at the start of the game (Ie they already know who the mafia are) they don't need to try and find scum. And you're not trying to find scum. See where I'm going with this?

Anyways I'd make a comment about how Farfalla is being nice to Adi but that's not really a read as it's her first post and Adi is just totally lost.

And Good Boy. Tell us about how scav is playing out of character.

Adorien
September 28, 2011, 05:29 AM
I just read about the rules and the roles, so I kinda get it now.

And I don't find anyone suspicious yet...

And Scav is out of character? :oh

BakaHaze
September 28, 2011, 05:30 AM
Don't worry about whose posts are actually suspicous; it's day one. Use your gut. Who looks off?

>According to g_b a few posts ago, yes, scav is somewhat outta character.

And we gonna get somebody to replace in Kdowns? Time left till deadline? :XD

Adorien
September 28, 2011, 05:35 AM
I can't just suggest that someone looks off. o.o
I think Naomidee looks okay and Gb too, but yeah, maybe Scav looks suspicious... xD I don't know.

And I'll be going out now, will be back tonight!

Naomidee
September 28, 2011, 06:04 AM
It's alright to be indecisive at this point, since nothing really sticks out like a sore thumb right now. It's the very first day. Tomorrow, after the night phase, I will have a much better idea of what might be going on since there will have been some suspicious activity for sure. I'm just super paranoid about lynching someone innocent! D: Anyway, it will take five of us to lynch someone and it looks like the votes are far too spread out to do that today.

Right now my biggest concern would be scav, but since my very original gut said he was innocent, I should trust that I feel. But dude that's only going to last for so long. Unless I hear something good out of him in the next few hours, he will most likely be getting my vote.

kdowns
September 28, 2011, 06:19 AM
No one has messaged me for the role, I will Modkill it in about 6 hours.

BakaHaze
September 28, 2011, 07:18 AM
Uuugh That's no fun. So does that mean everyone is just gonna give up and just simply sit here and wait for a night kill?

No lynch at all, you guys sure? It means we have less info, y'know.

Farfalla
September 28, 2011, 11:51 AM
That was actually my second post U.U
And I'm a nice person Ç.Ç~

Hm... I don't get you guys. If nobody sticks out and no one looks that suspicious so far, why not use our "random vote" for something useful and get rid of the person that isn't adding? @.@ Why are we trying to look for a reason to kill an active player now when no one has a good direction to suggest? That's on of the reasons why our latest games ended up looking lame XD 'Cause we were killing each other while the Host was also killing people '-' After three rounds, we had no people to play, and our number in this game is kinda even smaller.
SUSPICIOUS Ò.Ó!
('use' for something 'useful'... God, I can write...)

XD
Since we have a history of failing at trying to find mafia guys, specially at the start, maybe we should just be practical in this first round, imo.

kdowns
September 28, 2011, 11:57 AM
End Of Day 1

Today is the Lynching Ceremony everyone got together in the town square but one member didn't show up for this meeting and they all agreed that she shall go down first without any hesitation. When they arive at her home they find her hanging from an apparent suicide...

Devil Hunter (Vengeful Townie) has committed suicide.

It is now night, please submit you're night actions within 48 hours please.

lawlett-kun
September 28, 2011, 12:20 PM
nighty night :ninja

scav
September 28, 2011, 07:10 PM
lol u want the night phase last 48h? do u plan to make the most slowly paced mafia game ever?

lawlett-kun
September 28, 2011, 07:17 PM
he wants the night to end on Saturday midday so ....... the game might end in october

scav
September 28, 2011, 07:32 PM
hum i finally caught up with the thread, i got some to say but the night phase already started xD

he wants the night to end on Saturday midday so ....... the game might end in october
what a lazy host :lmao

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

anyway for those who asked why i was quiet, it's cuz so far i didn't find much interest in this mafia game.

kdowns
September 29, 2011, 11:56 PM
You have 12 hours left to submit your night actions.

Farfalla
September 30, 2011, 04:47 AM
Stop being two bitches, lol. Or get yourselves a room and enjoy each other.
(only 7 pages of post and in half of those posts these two were complaining xDDD)

Xadyu
September 30, 2011, 06:56 AM
This game sucks. :3c

kdowns
September 30, 2011, 08:10 AM
Day 2

Everyone wakes up to notice everyone was at the next lynching ceremony.... Or so they thought when they realized Dark Lord's corpse was hanging on to the body of another townie....

Dark lord (Hider) was killed night 1

lawlett-kun
September 30, 2011, 08:33 AM
hmm rip dl... lets see... dont even know what to say :sweat

Adorien
September 30, 2011, 02:34 PM
Sorry, DL! It's my fault. :crying

Farfalla
September 30, 2011, 03:08 PM
DL was the hider and he died? D:
I don't recall much of the rules ;-; But that means it wasn't the mafia who killed him?

kdowns
September 30, 2011, 03:10 PM
Hider-Each night the Hider may choose another person to hide behind. If somebody tries to kill the Hider while he is hiding then the kill fails. If the person that the Hider is hiding behind is killed then both of them die. If the Hider is hiding behind the person who tries to kill the Hider, then the kill succeeds.

Naomidee
September 30, 2011, 03:30 PM
So it was the mafia that killed him?

lawlett-kun
September 30, 2011, 03:32 PM
Sorry, DL! It's my fault. :crying

wait what? are u saying you killed him?

Adorien
September 30, 2011, 03:42 PM
wait what? are u saying you killed him?

No, but I voted for him to be killed. I made a random vote and I jinxed him. ><

DLord.Van.Buuren
September 30, 2011, 03:44 PM
I lost interest in this.

lawlett-kun
September 30, 2011, 03:50 PM
No, but I voted for him to be killed. I made a random vote and I jinxed him. ><

your vote doesnt effect people during night phase. THat much should be already be clear...... :facepalm

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

ok i am srsly tired of this BS, obvious mafias are obvious vote kill Adorien

Adorien
September 30, 2011, 03:52 PM
:oh That's not... what I meant...

But okay.

I'm sorry that I ruined it for everyone, guys.

lawlett-kun
September 30, 2011, 03:54 PM
:oh That's not... what I meant...

But okay.

I'm sorry that I ruined it for everyone, guys.
lol i see you have nothing to say

BakaHaze
September 30, 2011, 04:21 PM
lol I don't think Adorien understands how this game works.

What this means is that Hider either hid behind a mafia member or the Serial killer.

But then that means one of the 2 parties failed by targeting bulletproof or something.

Adorien
September 30, 2011, 05:37 PM
No, I just... never mind. xD But I get the game, at least the most part.

Thanks for explaining though, Haze!

BakaHaze
September 30, 2011, 06:26 PM
So uuum wanna tell us who you suspect then? Who's Scum, who's serial killer?

Adorien
September 30, 2011, 06:44 PM
I'll wait a bit for that. o.o At this point I can't tell.

scav
September 30, 2011, 06:51 PM

It's alright to be indecisive at this point, since nothing really sticks out like a sore thumb right now. It's the very first day. Tomorrow, after the night phase, I will have a much better idea of what might be going on since there will have been some suspicious activity for sure. I'm just super paranoid about lynching someone innocent! D: Anyway, it will take five of us to lynch someone and it looks like the votes are far too spread out to do that today.

Right now my biggest concern would be scav, but since my very original gut said he was innocent, I should trust that I feel. But dude that's only going to last for so long. Unless I hear something good out of him in the next few hours, he will most likely be getting my vote.

AHA! Usually active in the forums at night, huh? You know who's active at night, Adi-chan?
MAFIA. ಠ_ಠ

Ouch. That hurts. At least there's the comfort of knowing it was random. :scry

scav has been pretty quiet lately... He seemed innocent at first, but that can easily be turned around. He has proven to be the lurker type at the best of times, but this would be the worst time to be so quiet. Could be trying to lay low? Adorien and scav both look pretty suspicious, but I still can't decide on a vote.

VOTE KILL NAOMIDEE

u seems excited about this game. keep talking about people being quiet and stuff but u don't make anything consistent and go with the flow and repeat what people say. Also u didn't vote in the first round, u talked about voting for me, pointed finger on folks but didn't vote. Seems like u're trying to stay out of suspicion.

i'm tempted to vote for Adorien but i don't think it's possible to be a mafia and play bad like her.

also Kdowns is like Naomidee's slave, i wouldn't be surprised if he gave her a good role :toc

Farfalla
September 30, 2011, 07:39 PM
VOTE KILL GOOD BOY

OMG, you tried so hard to incriminate Adi there o.o You think even a newbie would just say openly that he/she killed someone and say sorry? XD Once you did that to me, that chasing thing XD Scav and I pointed that and guess what? You were mafia back then? XD

lawlett-kun
September 30, 2011, 09:21 PM
VOTE KILL GOOD BOY

OMG, you tried so hard to incriminate Adi there o.o You think even a newbie would just say openly that he/she killed someone and say sorry? XD Once you did that to me, that chasing thing XD Scav and I pointed that and guess what? You were mafia back then? XD

whos good boy ? :fail

scav
September 30, 2011, 09:25 PM
guys told ya Naomi is a villain. she's more suspect than lame_kun lawl_kun

lawlett-kun
September 30, 2011, 09:27 PM
VOTE KILL GOOD BOY

lol omgomgomg its true i was mafia back then. But IF YOU HAVENT NOTIED THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO CONVERSATIONS GOING ON HERE so for me the most logical move was to check how the newbie would react. She havent and what we see? Mighty farfalla jumping into the fray. I can read you like a book little girl :aki

scav
September 30, 2011, 10:01 PM
lol u guys are funny. when GB is a mafia he always try to stay on stealth mode, he doesn't post alot unless he's targeted. this time GB blablabla a lot since the game started, he point here and there. i don't think that's the comportment of a mafia. I don't say he's innocent but he's not on the top of my suspect list.
On the other side, farfalla it's not ur style to vote and jump on conclusion fast.I know u ain't very active now but till the game started i think u did something like 4 post and 2 of them were to vote. Also ur timing is perfect, u pointed GB just after i pointed Naomidee, like if u wanted to protect Nao by putting the suspicion on someone else. just saying if Naomidee is a mafia u're going down too :poke.

Naomidee
September 30, 2011, 11:24 PM
lol I don't think Adorien understands how this game works.

What this means is that Hider either hid behind a mafia member or the Serial killer.

But then that means one of the 2 parties failed by targeting bulletproof or something.

Ohhh! Ok. It's also possible that they both tried to kill DL, right?

VOTE KILL NAOMIDEE

u seems excited about this game. keep talking about people being quiet and stuff but u don't make anything consistent and go with the flow and repeat what people say. Also u didn't vote in the first round, u talked about voting for me, pointed finger on folks but didn't vote. Seems like u're trying to stay out of suspicion.

i'm tempted to vote for Adorien but i don't think it's possible to be a mafia and play bad like her.

also Kdowns is like Naomidee's slave, i wouldn't be surprised if he gave her a good role :toc

I don't think I just repeated what other people said. I had ideas of my own for sure. u_u And even though I did agree with other things fellow players said, I at least expanded upon them. Your accusations are already rocky.

And I know I always seem excited, I really am! XD You should have seen me last game if you think this is bad. :rofl
And sorry for being indecisive in the first round. I know I didn't vote, but I already explained why, which you quoted above so I don't think I'm going to explain again. Unless I feel confident about someone being truly suspicious, I will exercise mt right to not vote for them. That's how I've decided to play this game since I'm intent on only getting the mafia this time.

Just because kdowns is my slave (:derp), doesn't mean I got a good (?) role. But being a mafia would actually make me a bad guy, wouldn't it, scav? Sounds like you're rooting for them, judging by that wording. I don't know. Your arguments aren't extremely sound, but I can't blame you. (I'm just kidding about the slave thing, btw kd. :lmao)

lol omgomgomg its true i was mafia back then. But IF YOU HAVENT NOTIED THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO CONVERSATIONS GOING ON HERE so for me the most logical move was to check how the newbie would react. She havent and what we see? Mighty farfalla jumping into the fray. I can read you like a book little girl :aki

Is it just me or are Lawl-kun and scav avoiding each other a little bit? I had a small hunch that scav might be mafia, but since these two aren't really saying anything to each other (and we usually can't get them to quit bickering :derp), then that looks pretty bad to me. Lawlette-kun is pretty hard to read at this point, but I'm going to have to say it. Vote Kill: scav. If scav does turn out to be a mafia member, then my second vote will most likely go to Lawlette-kun.

lol u guys are funny. when GB is a mafia he always try to stay on stealth mode, he doesn't post alot unless he's targeted. this time GB blablabla a lot since the game started, he point here and there. i don't think that's the comportment of a mafia. I don't say he's innocent but he's not on the top of my suspect list.
On the other side, farfalla it's not ur style to vote and jump on conclusion fast.I know u ain't very active now but till the game started i think u did something like 4 post and 2 of them were to vote. Also ur timing is perfect, u pointed GB just after i pointed Naomidee, like if u wanted to protect Nao by putting the suspicion on someone else. just saying if Naomidee is a mafia u're going down too :poke.

I don't think she's trying to put the suspicion on someone else, you and Lawl-kun seem to be doing that to yourselves just fine all on your own. Besides, Farfalla seems like she knows the game pretty well and if we were the mafia, it would be pretty stupid and obvious to do that.

lawlett-kun
October 01, 2011, 12:15 AM
lol naomidee seriously? look couple of posts before i said that scav is on my radar. Ur suspecting me becuz i didnt mention scav wtf? just freakin lame argument

Farfalla
October 01, 2011, 05:09 AM
Yeah, although there's only 2 mafias, all three females are scums, since you guys are saying I'm trying to protect both Adi and Nao '-' Perfect math.
As I said, I've seen this before. Everybody is free to suspect whoever they want XD It's part of the game. I'm kinda surprised with scav, that also saw that in the first time, isn't seeing it now.
On the other hand, people always try to measure me in this game xD "She's being too nice"; "she's being too aggressive"; "she's posting too much"; "she's posting less". I say this everygame @.@ Let's face: people can't follow patterns here, and the other can't read them. How many times someone did it precisely? So, for now, yeah, I'll be following my deja vu '-' And sorry about my "perfect timing", although I voted almost 2h after you. Maybe I should have w8ed one of the other... hm, 2 people (excluding the dead, you and me, GB, Adi and Nao that are involved in this) to vote and make it seems "less suspicious" XD~
We have an interesting situation now: if I'm not mistaken, there are lots of people tied here. So people changing votes after Haze or Beta vote might indicate a mafia trying to save the other '-'

BakaHaze
October 01, 2011, 05:32 AM
lol naomidee seriously? look couple of posts before i said that scav is on my radar. Ur suspecting me becuz i didnt mention scav wtf? just freakin lame argument

Haha I find this suspicious cause as soon as somebody comes under suspicioun (Scav) Lawlett quickly bails himself off any relation with Scav ASAP. Just because you suspect scav doesn't mean you're not a threat to town as well. You could be SK or mafia either way and you VS scav could just be a gambit.

Anyways Vote Kill: Lawlett-kun

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

So people changing votes after Haze or Beta vote might indicate a mafia trying to save the other '-'

See that quote there, guys? the whole point of a lynch is to see which wagons mafia want to be on; generally one on the lynched and one off the lynched. But since we somehow had no lynch last time we don't have any of this info at all.

alphabeta
October 01, 2011, 07:38 AM
g_b, changing your username won't help you.

I agree with far's logic. The way you attacked adi was way too aggresive. It's like you wanted the attention to get focused on adi, but it backfired. epic fail is epic fail.

Vote Kill: Lawlett-kun

lawlett-kun
October 01, 2011, 09:49 AM
:fail

kdowns
October 01, 2011, 11:34 AM
Vote Count

Naomidee (1)- Scav
Adorien (1)- Good_boy
Good_boy (3) Farfala, Bakahaze, Alphabeta
Scav (1)- Naomi

Not Voting- Adorien

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Adorien
October 01, 2011, 11:38 AM
Wel... Um... I'm not sure how I should vote, but I see where this is going and it would be good at least to see the end... So I guess...

Vote Kill: lawlett-kun o.o

I'm sorry if I've made a mistake... >< But at least the game will get more interesting?

kdowns
October 01, 2011, 11:50 AM
End of Day 2

The Town had come to the decision to Lynch Good_boy, I mean... Lawlett-kun. But he had one last trick, he had underground training... Suicide Bombing training... And Adorien who was incharged of tying the noose around Lawlett's neck, but she wouldn't know that she would be drawing her last breath...

Lawlett-kun (Bomb) has been lynched Day 2
Adorien ( Bulletproof Townie) Has been blown up to itty bitty pieces.

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

Night 2 Starts Now!

You have 24 hours to send in your night actions.

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

Just pointing this out, the SK has to Kill The Mafia Member to continue this on to Day 3
If the SK kills anyone Besides the Mafia, Mafia instantly wins.

scav
October 01, 2011, 06:28 PM
lmao i knew it, game ended before i could post, u guy baka played in mafia hand and saved Naomidee. told ya Nao and farfalla are mafia :fail

kdowns
October 01, 2011, 06:55 PM
Scav there is Still Night 2, If the Sk kills mafia it goes to Day 3.

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Also, If the Docter happens to save the Night Kill it will go to Day 3

scav
October 02, 2011, 01:10 AM
man thats quite funny how Adorien died xD. thats what i call a big fail :lmao

Farfalla
October 02, 2011, 05:44 AM
There is another thread for that, scav ><" It's kinda night time now. You were host, you know that.

kdowns
October 02, 2011, 07:10 PM
Game Over!

Farfalla ( Doctor) Has died Night 2

With the Doctor's death I call the game over with as Neither the SK or Town can win. So I shall Reveal the rest of the roles!

Scav ( Detective)
Naomidee ( Serial Killer)
Bakahaze ( Mafia Rolecop)
Alphabeta ( Mafia Godfather)

Night actions will come in the next post.

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Lala protects Bakahaze
Naomi kills DL
Scav Investigates Naomi
Mafia Investigates Naomi
Mafia Kills DL
DL attempts to Hide behind Bakahaze

Lala Protects Scav
Mafia Attempts to Kill Scav
Naomi Kills Lala

lawlett-kun
October 02, 2011, 07:21 PM
:sweat

Farfalla
October 02, 2011, 07:29 PM
D: At least I got it right in the second round...

kdowns
October 02, 2011, 07:31 PM
:fail < This summerizes this game.

Farfalla
October 02, 2011, 07:33 PM
Yeah, thought that if Nao was indeed a bad 'guy', she wouldn't try to kill me since scav thought I was mafia and having me being burned during the next day could be good to her ><

BakaHaze
October 02, 2011, 09:27 PM
lol Yeah would have been more interesting if Naomi targeted me or alpha, that way there would have been like an epic struggle. lol

But yeah I actually couldn't target Farfalla because Scav believed scum team = Naomi + farfalla, even If I left him alive he would suspect us.

LOL. oh well, good game guys.

:D

Naomidee
October 03, 2011, 03:25 AM
:rofl

God I love seeing how fail the nights are! That's the best part.
What's with the DL hate?

scav
October 03, 2011, 04:50 AM
damn i thought the guilty were Nao, farfalla and alpha. u did a good job Baka
Nao and alpha were transparent

Farfalla
October 03, 2011, 05:59 AM
As we would say in DotA:
RMK!

BakaHaze
October 03, 2011, 07:25 AM
Thanks scav. Yea I was afraid of leaving you alive cause I was hoping you would suspect Nao + Farfalla, but alpha's quick jump onto the wagon RIGHT behind me was really stupid :fail

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

Also Farfalla plays DotA? :lmao

Evil3ye
October 03, 2011, 11:02 AM
Congratz Mafia!

alphabeta
October 03, 2011, 02:00 PM
Thanks scav. Yea I was afraid of leaving you alive cause I was hoping you would suspect Nao + Farfalla, but alpha's quick jump onto the wagon RIGHT behind me was really stupid :fail

Geniuses are always being envied :hip