PDA

View Full Version : Theory World Government's possible experiment

Jorge D. Dragon
October 05, 2011, 04:27 AM
I just got a thought, but I don't know if it was discussed before...
We know that World Government and Doctor Vegapunk are carrying out some experiements on humans, for example - Kuma. We know that he is a syborg and has also a power of his DF and also was given Kizaru's laser.
So, my point is that one of the posibilities for the WG is to get this experiement to a new level. They can not only make and develop Kuma's version of Pacifista (of course it's great and can work even against rather strong enemies, especially when it has numbers to gang the opponents), but WG can actually develop new types of Pacifistas by making clones of some strong individuals like CP9 members or some Rear Admirals or Vice Admirals and then add some cyborg parts to make them tougher. It will increase the variety of Pacifistas and make them more fearsome, cause they will make pretty complete groups with diffent units to play different roles in the group.

Uriel
October 10, 2011, 01:36 PM
It's not a clone, remember. It's a machine. Only PX-0 is a cyborg, if we get technical.

I doubt Admiral and VA agrees to be fully controlled :P

kingluffy1
November 01, 2011, 10:01 AM
i think kuma offered to do it more or less dragon ordered him to do it

Jorge D. Dragon
November 02, 2011, 01:10 AM
I didn't think about Vice Admirals or Admirals being controled, but actually about making clones of them and also inserting some cyborg technologies in them. This would be quite overkill.

Bugzee
November 03, 2011, 07:32 PM
No way could I see an Adimral become one lolz. Logia-themed admirals are befitting.

Vice admirals wouldn't have the "courage" to become one. hahaha~

i think kuma offered to do it more or less dragon ordered him to do it

Pretty much what I was thinking. I really can't imagine Kuma accepting such a request/command from the WG without any interest or reward in the form of "intel" for Dragon. We still don't know fully why Kuma did it but it's definitely Dragon-related imo.

As for secondary human cyborgs or clones...specifically from the WG and Vegapunk, I really can't see it happening. We still haven't seen any of the "newer" versions of the Pacifistas and what will become of the original kuma cyborg is still a mystery...

I'm sure there'll obviously be more robots/cyborgs appearing in OP. We've already seen Kaido's cyborg "subordinate". The main goodies will be coming from Franky I hope. :p