PDA

View Full Version : Theory Vegapunks Role and The Body of a D.

Kyodai Senkan Mora
October 07, 2011, 06:19 AM
....According to Oda in an SBS I read, one of Vegapunk's roles when he is introduced to the story will be to tell us what exactly Devil's fruits are and how they work.Now i got to thinking: According to Marko, Blackbeard has an atypical body which is why he can hold two DFs. What if this atypical nature is something not just restricted to blackbeard but to all carriers of the will of D. including Luffy? This would mean that under Vegapunk's potential guidance Luffy could, theoretically power up with a second devil's fruit, maybe even the meramera no mi.....just a theory:D

hyper_megaman
October 08, 2011, 06:47 AM
it'd be too much of a hack

also, if we're talking about hacks, it's not exactly something that could mix well with luffy's fruit and capabilities

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

zoan + rubber + luffy's training = epic strong luffy + animal form

seeing a stretching animal/hybrid would be cool

Uriel
October 10, 2011, 01:31 PM
I hope no one else aside Kurohige can pull it, since it's too much power and too much hax. I don't see Luffy having a second fruit. Most likely because He already has one that was seen as a joke (Rubber was always some kind of lame power among the superpower lottery) and made it epic. He having another one will ruin that.