PDA

View Full Version : Roxanne

HegemonKhan
October 07, 2011, 06:23 PM
Name: Roxanne

Title: Love and Hate (presumably given to her by the other Claymores), and priorly as Blades of Evil (sharing together with Uranus) when Roxanne was lower-weaker in rank.

Ranks: 35->11->5->2->1

Eras: Cassandra's -> Roxanne's

Abilities: Blade of Evil, Yoki Synchronization, Blindness-Level of Acute Yoki Sensing, Ambidextrous (can fight with both hands), Full Yoki Suppresion, (maybe) the Elegant/Beautiful Sword (I don't think the manga ever says if she has this or not - correct me if wrong!),

Etc...

---------------------------------------------------

Roxanne of Love and Hate

Strengths
~from what i see she is observant & intelligent thus she excels and is experienced in assessing both her opponent & the battle situation around her
~her initial ability "Yoki Synchronization" gives her great potential and adaptability in battle
~she has mastered & maybe even surpassed the "Evil Sword" technique of former no.31 Uranus
~she has mastered & maybe even surpassed the "Yoki Perception & One Eyed Fighting" technique of former no.9 Neideen
~she has mastered & maybe even surpassed the "Beautiful Sword" technique of former the former no.5 Elizabeth
~she has practiced her left handed fighting style with Cassandra herself
~she has developed a technique to completely hide her yoki from a particular target
~she has a sick & twisted personality therefore fighting dirty & using an enemy's emotion to her advantage is not above her
*she might still have continued to improved when she became no.1 but we know nothing of the events after Cass's death..

Weaknesses
~she might become over confident & she toy's with her opponents which might give her opponent a chance to beat her
*her techniques might have weaknesses that we might not know of
*she also might have a lower amount of yoki due to the fact she was given a low rank initially ( "yoki volume" I think is one if not the most important factor/s in determining a trainees initial rank since they only have the basic skill & they lack experience.. I don't know if yoki volume can be increase with age, skill or experience but i believe it affects the potential power of a warrior )