PDA

View Full Version : Theory Kaku can do point control

hyper_megaman
October 17, 2011, 09:47 PM
I just realised, on rereading kaku vs zoro, that kaku probably can do point control

The neck thing does not make physiological sense. Now that chopper has revealed he can control his transformations without the rumble ball, the long arm/leg transformation of kaku's might just be a point form.

http://i5.mangareader.net/one-piece/417/one-piece-1693269.jpg

kkck
October 18, 2011, 07:40 AM
^I guess it is possible but it would make even more sense that those were applications of kamie too.

Anduren
October 18, 2011, 07:54 AM
I always thought that Kaku's cube/block theme was some kinda joke. He had it going ever since Water 7 with his square long nose. But he did do a lot of weird transformations with his neck as giraffe twisting and contracting in all kinds of ways. So it's very possible that his transformations has something to do with point control.

Although, considering he just ate the devil fruit at the time and couldn't even control his basic transformations, it could be kinda like how Chopper loses control over his transformations after the 2nd rumble ball. Since we don't really know the process that goes into how a zoan fruit user starts to learn how to use their transformations after eating their fruit, its still a mystery how all these transformation points work and how advanced it can get.

It could just as well be something unique to the giraffe fruit though.... and/or unique to Kaku's block theme.

hyper_megaman
October 20, 2011, 08:31 AM
i was referring to the neck shrinkage resulting in legs/arms extending issue

that could be his body somehow shifting points/forcing a mutation to his normal transformation because he was forcing his physical self into a weird posture and his neck couldn't handle that stress.

otherwise it wouldn't make sense. how do u squeeze your neckbones together and get extensions to your humerus and radius/ulna. he's not rubber, and i think oda would reserve that for luffy

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

^I guess it is possible but it would make even more sense that those were applications of kamie too.

isn't kamie just going limp and dodging attacks?

edit: oh you're referring to all the cube moves and kilimanjaro

i apologise, i was less specific than was necessary. i agree that's probably just his well-trained joints going limp

i was referring to the pasta machine move

Uriel
October 22, 2011, 03:41 PM
Well, Kaku has experience as a fighter and knows how to transform his body due Rokushiki, so I always assume their transformations were the result of applying those. But now that I think about it's very possible that it's the same nature of ability and Chopper is now able to do it.

hyper_megaman
October 25, 2011, 06:57 AM
that's what i love about oda

sometimes the same thing emerges in various cultures, and each culture has its own theory of how it happens, and then at the end u realise even though people's theories are different, they're essentially the same thing

mantra, the sky people thought it was due to good hearing, and afterwards it's revealed to be haki

now this, kaku on the spot didn't understand how it happened, and calls it 'pasta machine'

one piece reflects the real world a lot. subjective views on a single issue, how they could differ, how entire cultures can be wrong

Kyodai Senkan Mora
October 25, 2011, 01:59 PM
Kaku's points could be due to the use of semei kikan - Life Return. Rob Lucci and Kumadori displayed it extensively and it would make sense that other CP9 members at least had the basic knowledge.

hyper_megaman
October 26, 2011, 10:27 AM
semei keikan is the total control of all bodily functions, down to the last cell, from extensive willpower

kaku's use of that was accidental