PDA

View Full Version : Discussion The Official Character Pairings Thread

blai
October 21, 2011, 03:07 AM
Every manga needs a thread like this; The Official Pairings thread :blai

Now, discuss your favourite pairings. Poll will be added at request :blai

Jammin
November 02, 2011, 12:27 AM
The one I like the idea of the most is Hildegarde/Oga but Kuneda/Oga appeals too. Any potential couple involving Oga is bound to be great.

I'd also think it would be fun if Furuichi would get a love interest, not sure who's the best candidate for him though. It would need to be someone easily angered. Nene maybe?

Teeba
November 02, 2011, 12:58 AM
Oga would make a pretty nutty boyfriend, so whoever he ends up dating is going to be in for a hilarious time. I multiship, so I ship both Kunieda/Oga and Hilda/Oga as well.

Though with Furuichi, I agree, he should get some romance too. For some reason, I think Hilda/Furuichi would be a good pairing as well. From what I've seen, Furuichi likes women who kick ass....throw in a little BDSM and he'd be good.

Jammin
November 02, 2011, 08:30 AM
Oga would make a pretty nutty boyfriend, so whoever he ends up dating is going to be in for a hilarious time. I multiship, so I ship both Kunieda/Oga and Hilda/Oga as well.

Though with Furuichi, I agree, he should get some romance too. For some reason, I think Hilda/Furuichi would be a good pairing as well. From what I've seen, Furuichi likes women who kick ass....throw in a little BDSM and he'd be good. Yeah Hilda might work.

The important think for Furuichi is that, whoever his love interest may be, she should be a walking nightmare of a girlfriend. For some reason I just love watching Furuichi suffer.:p

Pirulito
November 02, 2011, 10:23 AM
If you love watching Furuichi suffer, then I think the better choice is you supporting Furuichi/Alaindelon relationship, Jammin =D

Jokes aside, I can't see anyone as Furuichi's girlfriend besides Angelica. I don't know, I think they fit well.

Jammin
November 02, 2011, 01:10 PM
If you love watching Furuichi suffer, then I think the better choice is you supporting Furuichi/Alaindelon relationship, Jammin =D

Jokes aside, I can't see anyone as Furuichi's girlfriend besides Angelica. I don't know, I think they fit well. Hahaha, Furuichi/Alaindelon goes without saying. Between that and the constant misunderstandings involving Lamia it's going to be hard to find a girl that could increase his suffering but I think it can be done.::tem

I'd like to see a girl who is powerful, ill tempered, extremely possessive, and slightly insane take notice of him. That would perfect! Turning his dream into a nightmare of sorts.

Teeba
November 02, 2011, 03:01 PM
The important think for Furuichi is that, whoever his love interest may be, she should be a walking nightmare of a girlfriend. For some reason I just love watching Furuichi suffer.:p

I think that's a given. LOL I just think Hilda would be good because she's supposed to be Oga's girlfriend/fiance. First being labelled a "pedophile", then he'd be called a "homewrecker". xD

I also like Kanzaki/Paako. I think they have a pretty good dynamic as well.

About Alaindelon...I'm honestly expecting him to confess his love to Furuichi sometime. And it'll be angsty-awkward, but yeah. Or Furuichi owns up and admits Alaindelon is actually a pretty good friend. =P

Zeltrax
November 02, 2011, 08:51 PM
I prefer Kunieda and Oga than Hilda tho but I guess that pairing seems to be the uh, "default".
Furuchi and Lamia..are so cute together :p

M3J
November 03, 2011, 01:53 AM
I don't mind either, but I prefer Oga and Kunieda to be together. They'd be cute and the ultimate fighter couple, although Hilda's awesome and breastful. :hurr

For Furuichi, I'd love to see him with Alaindelon for the lulz or with Hilda, she'd probably beat him up into pulp if he tried anything she didn't like. That'd be awesome, especially after she said she knows he's a perv. xD

Imagine Oga and Alain together though. That'd be horrible torture for Oga, and so hilarious; it's funny enough when we see Alain be romantic with Furuichi and all. Oga'd be punching Alain a lot cuz of the creepiness! :XD

Dunno why, but I see Lamia and En possibly being together.

masgrande
November 03, 2011, 08:11 AM
I like the Oga/Aoi pairing, Aoi gets way too cute around Oga and she one of the few people that Oga actually gets along without the constant snarking or insult he has for everybody.
Furuchi and Lamia..are so cute together :pWow I'm not the only one who likes this pairing!

RaveDragon
November 06, 2011, 06:11 AM
Hilda/Oga and Kuneida/Oga are quite good pairings.

Lamia/En would be a good pairing if it wasn't for Lamia not quite liking his attention.

I don't know why but I see a Grownup Beel stealing Grown up Lamia from his brother :XD that would be funny and possible since demons don't age the same as humans ^^

Black Hawk
November 11, 2011, 10:05 AM
I think more of Chiaki with Himekawa, he got a good Bodyguard and she can play Videogames as she likes. XD
And Hanazawa got really impressed of Kanzaki, pose in front of the Demons.
Aoi and OdaOga is a platonic Love, as long Aoi never would say the words. Oga is the power more important. XD

XD And Delon got his Takayuki(donĀ“t call me with my first name) XD

Teeba
February 03, 2012, 04:46 PM
After the most recent chapters, I went back and re-read a little bit of the video game arc. I think I'm starting to like the idea of Furuichi and Yolda getting together. Yolda even kept her hair down because Furuichi said she looked sexier that way. :teehee

/shallow reason is shallow

//just wants Yolda to stay in the manga

solomon585858
February 04, 2012, 04:21 AM
After the most recent chapters, I went back and re-read a little bit of the video game arc. I think I'm starting to like the idea of Furuichi and Yolda getting together. Yolda even kept her hair down because Furuichi said she looked sexier that way. :teehee

/shallow reason is shallow

//just wants Yolda to stay in the manga

Actually I would love to see Yolda-Oga-Hilda triangle. That would be something to see. In my personal opinion the only two girls who Oga can end up with are Yolda and Hilda. Even though Aoi/Oga moments are cute I don't think Aoi can win over blondies if they would go serious.

Jammin
February 04, 2012, 09:48 AM
Actually I would love to see Yolda-Oga-Hilda triangle. That would be something to see. In my personal opinion the only two girls who Oga can end up with are Yolda and Hilda. Even though Aoi/Oga moments are cute I don't think Aoi can win over blondies if they would go serious.That WOULD be good. But why stop at Yolda-Oga-Hilda. Yolda-Aoi-Hilda-Oga. If you keep Aoi in there she could provide those awesome cuteness moments to go along with the violent, manipulative, greatness that would be Hilda versus Yolda.

Though I think what I would like to see even more is Furuichi get a love triangle from hell. I'm thinkin' Nene and Yolda or maybe that violent sword-fighting demon girl that jumped to Aoi's side during the school invasion. Any combination that would send his suffering to hilarious new heights.

PierceCheng
February 03, 2013, 12:51 AM
I think:

Oga Tatsumi & Hilda (Hildegarde)
Furuichi Takayuki & Kunieda Aoi
Kanzaki Hajime & Hanazawa Yuka
Tojo Hidetora & Nanami Shizuka
Lord En & Lamia

FaustXIII
February 03, 2013, 01:00 AM
Nene & Furuichi
Kanzaki & Paako
Tojo & Shizuka
Himekawa & Kugayama

jakensama
March 21, 2013, 05:46 PM
Yolda-Furuichi

FaustXIII
March 28, 2013, 08:20 AM
Ikaruga Suiten & Saotome

AlexisMeade
April 17, 2013, 09:06 PM
Oga/Aoi

Franckie
April 26, 2013, 02:45 PM
It would appear the author enjoys trolling the audience with pairings, but what the heck, after the Christmas Arc, I'm inclined to think Oga/Hilda, Aoi/Aiba, Nazuna/Satomi, and Toujou/Shizuka. We'll keep on seeing tidbits for other pairings like Oga/Aoi, however.

lightningsha
April 26, 2013, 11:21 PM
Yeah Tamura has a lot of one-sided crushes, but never the reciprocation. Aoi-->Oga, Paako->Kanzaki, En->Lamia, Aiba->Aoi, Kuga->Himekawa.