PDA

View Full Version : Predictions about what will happen this year in ONE PIECE

shannaro
January 06, 2007, 12:07 PM
everyone that has a prediction of what will happen this year plz post it here

personally i think that luffy will defeat blackbeard and maybe it will end this year.......................

i made a calendar of one piece so enjoy if u want to make one i'll send it to u and ucan replace the pics

Pevee
January 06, 2007, 02:50 PM
Well, the Water7/Enie Lobby arc took the whole entire year (and more). So I'm pretty sure that the Merman island would probably take up about the same amount of time, maybe a few months shorter. To think about it, I think that Oda really wants Luffy to defeat Blackbeard soon, that's why we've been seeing a lot of him lately, but I still find it hard to imagine how they're going to meet. At the Merman island maybe? But one thing for sure, he'd better had all his crewmates together by the end of this year.

mugen
January 06, 2007, 02:57 PM
well i predict to see the New World at least and see the people who have yet to be introduced like the yellow monkey and red dog. Also the remainding shichibukai.
i'll post more when i remember :p
the other stuff
and oh yeah the other two yonkou too

shannaro
January 06, 2007, 03:43 PM
i think the next villain will be jembei the suchibukai (merman ) (arlong's ex-husband) lol

Mugiwara_no_Jack
January 07, 2007, 01:44 PM
Merman Island Arc (but I don't think that will take a whole year)
Mugiwara pirates vs. BB pirates
another new member (think that will happen in the last quarter of this year)
the new world
dragon and luffy meet
something like a wg conference because of the mugiwaras

by the way: is this not the wrong forum for this topic ^^

The Boff
January 07, 2007, 07:20 PM
well, a new year. thats roughly 50 chapters. what could happen in that time?
well im guessing that it will all be about merman island. and hopefully we
will get too see Jimbei but he doesnt have to be there just cause he is a merman.
and what else? OH! i really hope that Robin stops calling people by what they do and use their names
instead. cause now they really ARE nakama so no more miss navigator and all that crap.

mugen
January 07, 2007, 07:24 PM
and what else? OH! i really hope that Robin stops calling people by what they do and use their names
instead. cause now they really ARE nakama so no more miss navigator and all that crap.

but that's why Robin-chan is so kawaii :wtf
why change that?

JoJoJO
January 07, 2007, 10:07 PM
Well I predict that Luffy Devil fruit his going to evolve, the GEARS was a stepping stone for his next power.

Zorro will get a new sword and will be able to cut a element and seastone.

Sanji will still be piss about his new bounty picture and Zorro will tease him about it. :smile-big

Chopper will finally conquer his devil power

Nami breasts will get bigger :p

Ussop will run away from the battle.

We will see Robin go all out with her power.

Franky will show some weird crazy ass ability.

The straw hat crew will get hot female merman musician.

Pevee
January 07, 2007, 10:17 PM

Yay XD

And I still think that the Merman Arc would take MOST of the year. 50 chapters isn't all that much for someone like Oda. The rest of the year, I think we'll see Luffy against BB.

jeffhmwong
January 08, 2007, 06:20 AM
Yea...I agree with everything jojojo said....But looking forward to namis evolvement much much more..
!

sushi
January 08, 2007, 07:16 AM
yeah merman musician [ona] please wants a sexy girl as for chopper's girl...beat jimbei + BB (yeah kick his butt)...new invention for the ship added > franky and ussop's idea

new gear for luffy >>maybe even rokushiki >> new DF eaten??

zoro got super katana learn some amazing moves

robin learn a new power using her DF while defeating the JIMBEI's

nami get a new weapon

chopper basically got a girl learn to control his DF ( the monstrer)

franky ahahahah makes some more funny jokes ask ussop to upgrade his back

ussop got new weapon stronger than sogeking's > improve his sharpshooting

so that's the first few ideas of mine

Koen
January 08, 2007, 02:46 PM
- Luffy will beat another pirate king or how do you call them (like crocodile was)

- Ussop will eat a devil fruit

- Sanji and Zoro will learn some new fighting skills

- Robin will find out a new important secret

- Nami will hook up with Franky

- Chopper will be less annoying

And we will have a new crew member

vorlon83
January 08, 2007, 03:59 PM
new gear for luffy >>maybe even rokushiki >> new DF eaten??

that canĀ“t be happening!

In One Piece Episode 271 it is said that when you eat a Devil Fruit twice your body will scatter araound, leaving no trace, and you die.

so no 2nd devil fruit ability for luffy!!

As for the Prediction...

1. Ace will lose badly to BB...

2. Luffy goes to mermaid Island and he will not meet Jimbei ( if you think about it... he is the leader of the 6 Samurai. so he must be one hell of bad guy)

3. he fights BB and wins (what else)

4. new nakama

for th other thinks i cant say much ( pretty much like the other's )

OP_overlord
January 08, 2007, 09:19 PM
1-franky will get his back upgraded
2-hot new mermaid that sings
3-robin will get stronger
4-new sword for zoro (santoriu he kinda needs it)
5-sanji will be mocked for the pic
6-chopper will make rumble ball version 2
7-luffy will get another gear (freeze the rubber to make him super stron but no strech)
8-nami and ussop will get new/stronger weapons
9-learn about the new ship
10-luffy will meet dragon
11-they will go throught the bramuda triangle and merman island and take down jembie (that will take all year)
12-meet with the all shichubukia about BB beating ace
13-luffy will say he will go take down BB
14- learn more about the yonkou and the admirals and sengoku
and a lot of other stuff that only Oda sensei knows

mugen
January 08, 2007, 10:02 PM
freezing the rubber would be bad ....
so i doubt he'll do that..
and no more gears
he'll get something but it won't be more gears...

OP_overlord
January 08, 2007, 10:27 PM
then what he needs to balence out the gears teh freezeing would be temperary and it is teh opposite of heating it up to make him faster it would make him slower but a lot stronger cause he would become a soild mass and not strechy he would only use it against aokiji so that he would have no effect on him

Anti-panda
January 09, 2007, 01:03 AM
I predict in the new year....
Luffy ... will eat more MEAT.
Zoro ... will take more naps in strange places.
Ussop... will tell more lies that no one believes but him.
Sanji ... will be stupid for pretty ladies.
Nami ... will beat the crap out of the guys above for doing all those things.
Robin ... will read more books and love living just a little bit more each day.
Chopper... will call people "assholes" for saying he's a good doctor.
Franky ... will be "SUPER"
All of them will become better and stronger Namkama.
So all in all just more of the OP greatness I and we have come to expect.

sushi
January 09, 2007, 03:07 AM
freezing thingy is bad for luffy so maybe his trying to counter it this year

OP_overlord
January 09, 2007, 04:24 PM
yeah thst is what i meant something he can use against aokiji i wonder if in gear 2 his body is hot enought to not be frozen

those are all great thing to expect for the new year Anti-panda

Absolutio
January 10, 2007, 05:29 AM
Mermen island adventure! Maybe even getting attacked by the merman shichibukai (forgot his name) who's arlong ex-boss..
Getting a new nakama (probably female, coz its 6 males-2 females..) and after the mermen arc, there's gonna be the "save ace" arc (coz blackbeard will defeat him or something) and the mistery of the paper ace gave to luffy will be revealed! :D

The Boff
January 10, 2007, 04:29 PM
deleted some spam here, stay on topic people!

chouji2
January 11, 2007, 12:52 AM
um i dont remember when it was but im pretty sure at some point in the manga(maybe the cover story for hacchi) it was made clear that merman island is underwater which would mean they have to find a way to travel underwater like they did with skypiea so wont that take a little whilw i mean oda is not the type to just rush stuff, so unless he set it up that franky prepared the ship for such a situation(I doubt that) i think the merman island arc will end slightly into next year b/c they have to find a way to get there.

sushi
January 11, 2007, 07:32 AM
don think so since franky build the ship knowing that they are going to the merman island, he might already installed divices that helps them to go underwater savely

The Boff
January 11, 2007, 10:03 AM
i just thought of something that i would really love too see happen in OP.
we have seen the mugiwaras fight against the WG and the marines and other pirates and shichibukai.
but we have never seen a REAL fight with bounty hunters. i know that the franky fam tried to claim the bounty
of Zoros head but that was just pathetic.

what im talking about is a group of REALLY strong bounty hunters that now targets the mugiwaras. cause the total bounty of that crew is friggin 660 millions. that should attract some big boy bounty hunters.
maybe thats what will happen when they enter the furorian trianlge. not only do they have to deal with whatever it is that destroys ships in there but they have to fight some kick ass bounty hunters as well..

thatd be friggin awesome in my book!

OP_overlord
January 11, 2007, 04:28 PM
well the franky family thing was bad but what about daddy the father v. ussop that was okish but i know what you mean a bounty hunter gang fight would be kool

The Boff
January 11, 2007, 05:35 PM
well the franky family thing was bad but what about daddy the father v. ussop that was okish but i know what you mean a bounty hunter gang fight would be kool

i dont count filler stuff. the manga is the real story

Anti-panda
January 11, 2007, 05:54 PM
i just thought of something that i would really love too see happen in OP.
we have seen the mugiwaras fight against the WG and the marines and other pirates and shichibukai.
but we have never seen a REAL fight with bounty hunters. i know that the franky fam tried to claim the bounty
of Zoros head but that was just pathetic.

what im talking about is a group of REALLY strong bounty hunters that now targets the mugiwaras. cause the total bounty of that crew is friggin 660 millions. that should attract some big boy bounty hunters.
maybe thats what will happen when they enter the furorian trianlge. not only do they have to deal with whatever it is that destroys ships in there but they have to fight some kick ass bounty hunters as well..

thatd be friggin awesome in my book!

What about zoro vs all the bounty hunters at whiskey peak. Yeah that was a long time ago. But Mr. 1 was named Das Bones and he was a former top ranking bounty hunter in west blue if im not mistaken.
But if they are going to encounter a bounty hunter crew they'll probably have to do it before the strawhats cross into the new world becuase I Think that'll be totall pirate territory. So not only fewer if any bounty hunters but a significant reduction in marine prescence as well.
I think a strong pirate crew would be preferable to bounty hunters thou, because anything goes in a fight between pirates.

The Boff
January 11, 2007, 06:49 PM
because anything goes in a fight between pirates.

anything goes in a battle vs a bounty hunter too. the wantedposter says DEAD or ALIVE. so killem how much you want, youll still get paid.

so to come to conclusion, this is what i not predict but hope too see this year in OP:

1. a fight with a strong group of bounty hunters. hopefully in the furorian triangle.
2. no gear 4. next year and it will be more surprising.
3. Usopps reaction to SogeKings bounty. that will probably come in the next or nextnext chapter.
4. robin start calling people their names.
5. luffy realizing that Franky can play the guitar.
6. another zoan user stealing a couple of rumble balls from chopper. so they could do battle later on.
7. Zoro either fixing yubashiri or getting a new katana.
8. a reaperance of buggy or don krieg.
10. a cover story with fukorou or kumadori.
11. and now i cant come up with more stuff.

OP_overlord
January 11, 2007, 07:50 PM
luffy chould have a dream about roger in the trangle sience it is supposed to have ghost and what not

i bet that there is an island in the middle of teh trangle and they will be crazy ppl that dont know where they are (on the grand line) but it is wiskey peak remake and the bounty hunter are stronger and it is a goodplan because all the priates that wanna go to one piece and teh new world have to go near them (not including the other paths to raftle )

Anti-panda
January 12, 2007, 01:43 AM
I think the strawhats will also get 2 new members in the year to come.
At least one of them will be a Df user but not a Logia type ...maybe a paramecia type (Something to do with sound. Bone Flute no mi, or Tuning Fork no mi. something like that.) for a musician, and a merwoman as a scout/ lookout. Those would be my ideal additions for the Strawhats crew.
Just wanted to add that.

sushi
January 12, 2007, 01:48 AM
so ultimately a fight between kaizoku's and bounty hunters...

JoJoJO
January 12, 2007, 09:15 AM
I have one more prediction that we find out the truth of the Will of the D.

Ginny-N
January 12, 2007, 10:32 AM
This usually happens: More times the people said Luffy gonna fight Jimbei, more times I wish please don't be true. Come on! Be a Shichibukai don't instantly transform you into a bad guy. (If you think the Mugiwaras are the good side here :P)

I think we gonna know a bit more about the All Blue :P, we'll know the secret of the Kabuto (lol) AND they gonna find Hatchan selling takoyashi somewhere. And I hope the Side Story been something about Water 7 and make them float...

shannaro
January 12, 2007, 11:27 AM
guys i think that zoro will get a new sword because he needs 3 :1- from kuina 2- the one frm logue town 3- frm merman island....

tom the carpenter turns out to be arlong and jembei's older bro!!!!!!
[br]Posted on: January 12, 2007, 10:50:13 AM_________________________________________________one more thing whitebeard learns about luffy and asks shanks about him and shanks will be shocked from the bounties

mugen
January 12, 2007, 11:37 AM
one more thing whitebeard learns about luffy and asks shanks about him and shanks will be shocked from the bounties

that does seem possible but i wonder will they laugh at Shanks or just be quiet about it... :noworry

shannaro
January 12, 2007, 11:37 AM
garp will meet ace and blackbeard and ace will kick ao kiji's frozen ass bicause he is fire and will get scolded by garp about it

mugen
January 12, 2007, 11:39 AM
i hope we learn the meaning of the D. initial...

shannaro
January 12, 2007, 11:43 AM
i say they laugh and compare him to roger and white mostache will know that ace is luffy's aniki[br]Posted on: January 12, 2007, 11:41:24 AM_________________________________________________the one that will explain that should be robin eventually

OP_overlord
January 12, 2007, 07:16 PM
i wanna knwo more about the will of D but that is fo the end when they go to raftle and noe piece the poloygraph wil have all that info on it

ace and aokiji need to fight but it would be a stale mate no one would win ace would have to biol the water to win and aokiji wouldnt let that happen (it would be more like a first hit win kinda thing, and garp wouldnt let it happen)

shanks will learn about the new SH bounties and be very happy

i want three new crew members --- y does no one else want a logia users on the crew they are beasts and oda would make it so that they wouldnt be 2 strong for teh crew luffy would still beat everone and zoro can keep his job as ass kicker (think about it all he does is sleep, raise the ancher, sometimes chopper does it, and when he gets woken up fropm his nap he hits someone trains then sleeps again till there is a fight then he kicks ass then goes back to bed) and a mermaid would be kool but what would a scout be good for (ussop has the goggles that let him see thing that are far away) so one should just be really strong and swim and save luffy from falling in teh water and teh other should have a voice paramicia DF so they attack with there voice and they sing and play insturaments

and i also wanted luffy to get a buch of other weak ish crew members like the foxy guys he could have the flag ship be the thousand sunny even tho it is smaller and have the big ship go in fist and clean up all the weak guys and leave the stronger ones to luffy and the SH (i hates that luffy had to fight 10,000 maries all by him self to get to the CP9 he was weaker and they were resting that annoys me)

this was long and i prob spelt alot of thing wrong and it is prob also incoherent to and im sory about that

mugen
January 12, 2007, 07:21 PM
yeah they'll get a girl but i want two more girls instead of one.... :nana
and I too would want a logia type for the crew cuz they're cool and cuz they need one most likely they are going to be from the "New World" but i wonder human or not human ....are they going to be...?

OP_overlord
January 12, 2007, 07:24 PM
my thoery two girl mermaids and idk what "race" the logia DF user is

mugen
January 12, 2007, 07:31 PM
nope I don't want mermaids that seems a bit cliche...
sorry but i want hot kawaii chick with very smart intellect :p

Ginny-N
January 12, 2007, 10:10 PM
sorry but i want hot kawaii chick with very smart intellect :p

We already had 2 gals pretty smart, and you want another?

and teh other should have a voice paramicia DF so they attack with there voice and they sing and play insturaments

That's make me remember a Fan Character I create who can able to reproduce any sound she already hears with a Paramecia Sound Power. She's almost a One-Girl Band :P. She in fact can't talk, she uses her power for that and her dream is been able to have her own voice, and for that she's studing every voice she thinks is cool. For attack, she reproduces sounds of weapons near to the enemy, so, the compress air crash with the enemy. But, anyway, she consider herself pretty weak and only cappable to be a musician, a great one anyway :P.

If you ask me, the musician will be the 10th member. So, my prediction is, the musician will not appear this year :P

mugen
January 12, 2007, 10:24 PM
yeah I want another one
why not .....
but let's see this one will be blond cuz we already have black and orange hair girl :noworry

OP_overlord
January 12, 2007, 10:48 PM
yeah more hair color choices but the sound DF sound be strong like teh viberations should be like tremors or the sound pierce the enemy so they cant do anything andshe can take them over for a little bit but if they were to get a scout (which they dont need) then it should be a mermaid

shannaro
January 13, 2007, 04:29 AM
why do u all want another strong crewmate because they already kick ass and why are u all saying that they need another chick but if its a mermaid that would be fine and i guess she would be reltaed to jimbei or tom-san in some way like nami to arlong..........

and i still think they need a logia type to protect them from smoker and aokiji like ace's power if that's y ur saying they should get a logia type crewmate.........................

i think zoro will be the one to fight shanks and white beard because all three are swordsmen and i guess luffy will just approve of that fight and watch and stop anyone from interfering because he promised zoro that he will help him make his dream com true "greatest swordsman in the world" so that's a true mystery waiting to be revealed by his majesty....ODA

OP_overlord
January 13, 2007, 04:50 PM
i think zoro will be the one to fight shanks and white beard because all three are swordsmen and i guess luffy will just approve of that fight and watch and stop anyone from interfering because he promised zoro that he will help him make his dream com true "greatest swordsman in the world"

yeah i dont think that luffy would want anyone fto fight shanks tho (shanks might just retire on seeing luffy)luffy would be fine with stopping anyone from interfering in the zoro WB fight since he doesnt know him

why do u all want another strong crewmate because they already kick ass and why are u all saying that they need another chick but if its a mermaid that would be fine and i guess she would be reltaed to jimbei or tom-san in some way like nami to arlong..........

they do kick ass as they are but they need more veriety in the abilitys and ass kicking potential and the pure power of teh merpeople in a hot chick body would be great for teh crew and she would have to have a dream that would fit well with the crew

and i still think they need a logia type to protect them from smoker and aokiji like ace's power if that's y ur saying they should get a logia type crewmate.........................

yeah that is what i've been saying most logai users have good fights that end in stale matees so aokiji and smoker would not even want to fight then cause it wouldnt do anything and they are kick ass in general so they should get one ,and/or (preferably and), zoro should learn to cut elements and just cuts things in half (ships like mihawk and teh captin guy) with out haveing to call out 108 pound cannon

shannaro
January 13, 2007, 05:18 PM
u know the next saga will some how be reltated to tom the carpenter because they are all mermans and we will see the real history of franky but the new crewmate will have a dream to meet somebody or go somewhere special and that crewmate will be related to arlong or to some one really famous beccause luffy has shanks.............zoro has mihawk..........sanji has zeff.....................nami has arlong(but she does not support this theory so much like the others).............usopp has his father yassop...................etc

OP_overlord
January 13, 2007, 08:20 PM
i see what you mean and teh franky fam did say that he had pirate blood in him so he could be the son of a famous pirate on of the yonkou maybe

shannaro
January 15, 2007, 12:22 PM
if franky's father is a yonkou that would be really great but i can't see someone related to nami except if her foster mother is famous like captain-hina or maybe her sister......................................u know what i mean???

OP_overlord
January 15, 2007, 02:21 PM
yeah they all dont have to be related to someone kool ussop has no one and we dont know anyting about zozo (giants and mihawk dont count )

king_crimson-
January 15, 2007, 02:34 PM
usop has his father, yasop, sniper of the red-hair pirates...one of the most important crewmembers...

but yes, i also don't think they all have to be related to someone important...uh well, actually, they are all related to someone important...

luffy: garp, dragon, ace, shanks(and his cre)
zoro: mihawk
sanji: zeff
nami: arlong
usop: yasop
robin: ohara, saul, aokiji
franky: tom, the best carpenter in history
chopper: dr hiruluk, dr kureha

OP_overlord
January 15, 2007, 02:41 PM
ok so if we co with losely related then i see what you mean but i was going with blood relative and idk how important sniper is cause ussop dont do that much

Gear2fu
January 15, 2007, 02:56 PM
This is sort of a joke but in the new year pandaman will join their crew!! :smile-big

OP_overlord
January 15, 2007, 05:02 PM
who is pandaman

Mugiwara_no_Jack
January 15, 2007, 05:43 PM
It is a character (I guess a wrestler) who was invented by Oda for a special issue of the Shonen Jump Magazin.

He appears sometimes in the background but he is not relevant for the OP plot ;)

Luckas
January 15, 2007, 05:54 PM
who is pandaman
Chech this link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_minor_characters_in_One_Piece#Pandaman).

OP_overlord
January 15, 2007, 06:13 PM
ko got it that would be funny if he joins the crew

Anti-panda
January 16, 2007, 12:34 AM
This is sort of a joke but in the new year pandaman will join their crew!! :smile-big

Luffy would think that was awsome .... remember how he wanted chopper to be a 7lvl transformation reindeer not a doctor.. lol good times...
but no pandaman will most likely be recruited by Blackbeard and will have to fight Franky for the title of coolest guy in a bannanna hammock. <--(Speedo)

shannaro
January 16, 2007, 11:19 AM
wt's with the pandaman????????

Anti-panda
January 17, 2007, 12:33 PM
wt's with the pandaman????????

Sometimes if you don't know ... we just Can't tell you ... just kidding check this out! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_minor_characters_in_One_Piece#Pandaman

The Boff
January 17, 2007, 02:48 PM
ok so if we co with losely related then i see what you mean but i was going with blood relative and idk how important sniper is cause ussop dont do that much

dude, Yasopp is Usopps father. thats a pretty important relation in my book.
but im not here to discuss off topic things, im here to give out a warnig that if this thread doesnt return to being on topic im gonna lock it up.

so stop spamming and start predicting.

Anti-panda
January 17, 2007, 03:53 PM
ussop isn't just a sniper... he's a gunner ... he doesn't just snipe he fires the cannons on the ship too. That is a pretty important job on a pirate ship.

kadodo
January 17, 2007, 03:58 PM
I predict that there will be another major big fight between the Strawhats against Blackbeard or some other groups of people. I'm pretty sure that this fight will give Luffy a new nakama.
I also predict that we will find out what what the white paper Ace gave Luffy is all about.

sahugani
January 17, 2007, 06:51 PM
THIS YEAR..and by this year i mean this upcoming arc, i'll say things that wont happen then things that will.

WONT HAPPEN: the Strawhats will not get a new nakama. they just got Franky and are in no immediate need of anyone. wait until the arc after this or the next one where they'll get a DF researcher. We will not see Blackbeard's story cross Luffy's. near the end we may see the beginning of the major event Ace's fight triggered. Luffy may find out Ace lost and we may see BB become Shichibukai or whatever he does with his victory.

WILL HAPPEN: Zoro will get a new sword. it will be one of the named swords and soon after we may get to see the paths of Luffy/Zoro cross Smoker/Tashigi. We will meet Jinbei. We don't know if he'll be the main enemy. I prefer to think not. we will find out more about Arlong's past. we will also probably meet some relative of Hachi for comedy. they will find alot of treasure, but will not end up taking it with them.

OP_overlord
January 17, 2007, 07:56 PM
nami would not let thathappen beri signs will pop up in her eyes twice atlest in the new arc
zoro has to get a new sword a stronger one (then the one he got from his childhood) a supreme one
i still want jembie to be a good guy and give teh starhats onoe ofhis daugthers as a singer/ logai DF user for their crew
and the main enemy will be smoker and tashigi and an crew of either old enimes or strong merine guys uder smokers new comand

infyquest
January 18, 2007, 11:59 PM
You know what I mean.

Edited because of reference to the last chapter. Luckas

shannaro
January 19, 2007, 04:41 AM
smoker will be the last one luffy fights (i hope) because he's like garp and roger but anyone who said that the starw hat's will go to merman island is right (because of the recent chapter) have a nice day

Edited because of reference to the last chapter. Luckas

OP_overlord
January 19, 2007, 12:40 PM
i likemost of those esicialy the last one but that should be in another thread but w/e
but roger could read poloygraphs and didnt need oliva but i too think that she was on his crew

thx for agree with us on the mermaid crew member
but y does no one want a logia user on teh crew they are so kool (maybe just alittle too strong)

sahugani
January 19, 2007, 12:46 PM
just remember that there is a difference between actual prediction and desire

OP_overlord
January 19, 2007, 11:02 PM
sahugani i know but i really really want a logai use but it wouldnt happen but i can still hope

and idk where i heard that roger could read and write in teh poloygraph language but i thought that it was true
adn your time line does make sence

shii
January 20, 2007, 01:19 AM
*new here*o.o

Geez..I would like to see Elbaf maybe?
That would be great.

Maybe the All Blue?

Just pointing random things. :darn

shannaro
January 20, 2007, 01:48 PM
*new here*o.o

Maybe the All Blue?

i think all blue will be revealed in the last episodes in one piece because its one of the SH's dream(sanji)is to find it so it would be in front of raftel or behind it or sth.....right????and i think shanks will be the pirate king but luffy is gonna fight him and win the crown and Elbaf will be near raftel and mihawk will wait with shanks to fight zoro ................................nami and robin will be searching for the rio poneglyph and nami will find sth to help her near the poneglyph.................about the will of D. it will be written on the last poneglyph and there will be written the place of All blue also...............................(it makes sense right)?????????????????[br]Posted on: January 20, 2007, 01:42:49 PM_________________________________________________currently the strongest crew's in order (in my opinion)are:
1)White beard's&#160; &#160; &#160; (37.5%)
2)Red Haired's&#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; (37.5%)
3)Black beard's&#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; (12.5%)
4)Straw hat's&#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; (12.5%)

the percenteges are based to who's closest to becoming the pirate king crew (pirate king)

xr3b0rn5inx
January 30, 2007, 11:24 PM
Im waiting for

Luffy - To gain new skills in battle

Zoro - To get a his swords and maybe again some new skills too

Usopp - To get a DF ,wat else can he do other den his Giant Pea Shooter *alright he might be fast when he battle againts Luffy*

Nami - To eat a DF which can control the weather but sadly its taken by Dragon

Sanji - Cook even more delicious meals LOL!!

Chopper - Learn how to control himself even after 3 rumble balls

Franky - Able to work without cola? :s

Robin - Wouldnt run away anymore and learn to expand the usage of her DF

OP_overlord
January 30, 2007, 11:31 PM
luffy- gear 4 start carring meat around with him all the time

zoro - new sword+cut stuff without calling out attacks

chopper- control at 3 rumbla balls or atleast two or some new forms

ussop- learn to use the dials in battle all the time and getsome muscle

nami- another clima tact weapon

sanji- wait on the girls and get mad at luffy for asking stupid questions, new techs

franky upgrade his back and have a holding place for one ore cola in his leg or something

a logia DF user and a mermaid on the crew and a tour of the new ship...

shannaro
February 23, 2007, 11:17 AM
i think dr hogback will introduce them tyo their new nakama or it would be that skeleton(i forgot his name)

KuraiOfAnagura
February 23, 2007, 05:08 PM
ok, out of the triangle they will find out that BB has become a samurai, after handing firefist over to the world gov.
this will force Dragon to move against them, to save his elder son (ok, here we can discuss too, but i think ace is also dragon's son), like he once saved his younger son.

luffy will perhaps learn to hit logias,
zoro of course a new sword,
sanji has to edcide whether to go on with the nakamaship or staying on merman island (afterall, wasn't that island placed in the all blue ;)???)
brook will become their new nakama, afte getting his shadow back

OP_overlord
February 23, 2007, 11:59 PM
is the merman island in the all blue isnt that place at the end of the grand line

Rhan
February 24, 2007, 06:04 PM
One Piece is getting so random I can't say what will happen in 2 weeks, but oh well ...

the Straw Hats will beat the boss of the Zombie Island, get Brooke to join the crew permanently and head for the Mermaid Island where even more random events will occur.

OP_overlord
February 24, 2007, 11:48 PM
yeah that is why im not found of this adventure its dark and random
i wounder if the boos of this island is the same guy that can take away shadows *cough...hogback...cough*
when will zoro get a new sword

Don't forget this topic is for long term prediction

Anti-panda
February 25, 2007, 09:46 PM
In the comming year... Whitebeard will attack the world govt. Because BB will hand Ace over and become a shinchibukai.
Luffy will Beat the crap out of don quiote don flamingo.
Dragon will unravel the mysteries of his purpose for revolution.
Also the strawhats will get 3 new nakama ... most likely a skeleton, a mermaid, and a marine in-training / traitor marine.

OP_overlord
February 25, 2007, 09:55 PM
yes i like the three new nakama
Brooke isthe skeleton guy
a hot mermaid (crazy physicaly strong)
an ex-marine that is super religious/ and is a scientist that uses DF logia type weapons to attack

before luffy beats up don flamingo he has to beat up the guy that stole brooke shadow and that jembei guy the manga has kinda forgot about him

Forcestar
February 28, 2007, 04:28 AM
- Luffy will beat another pirate king or how do you call them (like crocodile was)

- Ussop will eat a devil fruit

- Sanji and Zoro will learn some new fighting skills

- Robin will find out a new important secret

- Nami will hook up with Franky

- Chopper will be less annoying

And we will have a new crew member

{Nami will hook up with Franky} -_- No thanks to this Nami to good for him >.>

OP_overlord
February 28, 2007, 05:08 PM
nami and luffy but thatis for a differnt topic

i dont want ussop to eat a DF i want him to get a new fighting stlye
and sanji already got one

i want at least three new nakama

Eyefarted2
February 28, 2007, 07:53 PM
i agree with OP_overlord and most of his 14 points. I want to add Brook with his shadow, upgraeds for thousand sunny, and few more crewmembers.

[br]Posted on: February 28, 2007, 07:51:20 PM_________________________________________________o yea. i forgot, i think that one piece will keep going on, pass 2007, and will go on for maybe 1-2 more years.

OP_overlord
March 01, 2007, 10:39 PM
thanks but i only have 7 points that i reiterate like 14 times i hope it goes on longer than that

Anti-panda
March 01, 2007, 11:57 PM
I only have two points. But I have 14 personalities. So do the math thats like 28 points .... Too bad all of them are about Ninja-Pirates being the coolest thing ever and my unflapping adoration of Robin.

shannaro
June 18, 2007, 02:20 PM
here are the next bounties after the straw hats defeat moria:
1-Luffy 500,000,000
2-Zoro 250,000,000
3-Sanji 100,000,000
4-Robin 99,000,000 (or somthing close)
5-Franky 70,000,000
6-Brooke 60,000,000
7-Usopp 57,000,000
8-Chopper 50,000,000
9-Nami 40,000,000

studwo
June 18, 2007, 07:08 PM
Changes
1-Luffy 600,000,000
2-Zoro 350,000,000
3-Sanji 200,000,000
4-Robin 99,000,000 (or somthing close)
5-Franky 80,000,000
7-Usopp 80000000
8-Chopper 10000000 known as a dangerous animal.
9-Nami 80000000
We dun know broke wil be the crew off strawhat?

Impel Down
June 18, 2007, 08:13 PM
God, for the last fucking time: There is a 99.99% chance that their bounties will not change because of defeating Moria! No one knows that they are there, so how could their bounties rise? And do you really think that they'd take down a Shichibukai this quickly? It took forever for Crocodile to come down after he was introduced, why shouldn't the same be true for Moria, who's bounty is more than twice Crocodile's bounty, which Oda said it would be if he wasn't a Shichibukai.

shannaro
January 08, 2008, 07:30 AM
sa we all have seen wt happened in 2007 in one piece....they kicked moria's and OZ's ass and now they are facing another suchibukai that seems very strong and is about to kill them by his special made bomb by pressurising air and leting it go...by so creating an extral big family-size huge humongous explosion that will probably eliminate everyone on thriller bark and the worst part is that we have to wait till JANUARY 18TH!!!! to know wt happens but since its master eichiiro oda (dunno if i spelled it right ;p) i will wait a life time and i believe since there is another suchibukai (barthemelow Kuma)...their bounties will go even higher than we expected last year...and we will see who is the third yonkou that moria fought.....so keep ur thumbs up and maybeone piece will not end in 2008 and a late....HAPPYY NEEEWW YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAR everybody at mangahelpers

Organizized
January 08, 2008, 10:37 AM
Well here's what I could see happening, and a little bit what I hope will happen I suppose.

1. Either they somehow get away from TB without defeating Kuma (Hogback and Absalom would be involved in this probably), or they'll defeat Kuma and perhaps get a bounty raise. That's for starters.

2. Brooke joins the crew.

3. I could see a short post-Thriller Bark arc with some focus on Shanks (please, please), and hopefully some new extremely impossible-to-predict things revealed (in the style of post-Enies Lobby). This sort of arc could probably come after Merman Island instead, in case Oda feels it's a bit too soon.

4. We'll be nearly halfway through Merman Island arc at the end of this year. What'll happen there, well I won't even think about predicting that.

It's only 50-ish chapters after all.

shannaro
January 08, 2008, 07:19 PM
1. Either they somehow get away from TB without defeating Kuma (Hogback and Absalom would be involved in this probably), or they'll defeat Kuma and perhaps get a bounty raise. That's for starters..

well i agree about they getting out somehow unharmed but i really suspect that old maan that requested to stand in the light once more to do something special or that someone appears and save the SHs somehow

Absolutio
January 08, 2008, 07:55 PM
Lol.. It reminded me how everyone of us thought that they'll get into mermen island by last year, in the year's prediction thread.. ;)

Well, my predicts:
1. End of thriller bark arc (no idea how though, if they escape or defeat).
2. Brooke joins!
3. Starting of the big incident SAGA. Which I have some speculations of what it might be. :D

gao_dargon
January 08, 2008, 11:09 PM
i think we'll get to see the new and stronger crew of smoker, chasing them just aftre the 2 reverse mountain, or maybe just before it

Astral_Shive
January 10, 2008, 11:42 AM
Nah i dont think we will see smoker
Is to early to see him
after they left Water 7 is maybe a week or more so he couldn't upgrade his rank so much in such quick time...

In Mermaid island i think that they will meet shanks there..........

Anyway after Mermaid island i think will be Impel Down saga or Elbaf

DragonMoonZ
January 10, 2008, 01:48 PM
Well I predict that Luffy Devil fruit his going to evolve, the GEARS was a stepping stone for his next power.

Zorro will get a new sword and will be able to cut a element and seastone.

Sanji will still be piss about his new bounty picture and Zorro will tease him about it. :smile-big

Chopper will finally conquer his devil power

Nami breasts will get bigger :p

Ussop will run away from the battle.

We will see Robin go all out with her power.

Franky will show some weird crazy ass ability.

Agree with all of it :p

Absolutio
January 10, 2008, 04:56 PM
I predict that this year's cover-story will be of Perona's wonderland travels! (Or something of that sort :D ).

Freakzin
January 11, 2008, 07:44 AM
Agree with all of it :p
I correct one thing
Ussop runs away from a battle.And all of the sudden Sogeking appears for the rescue!

Impel Down
January 11, 2008, 08:42 AM
Brook, in a future fight, will set his bones on fire for stronger attacks.

weixiaobao
January 12, 2008, 09:13 PM
I predicting Luffy crews will lost to Kuma but an unexpected ally will come to help (perhaps Mihawk) then leaving the Thriller Park to the Triangle sea... The crew get a huge upgrade on their bounty and somehow because of their innocent (almost) weak looks on the wanted poster will cause a mass bounty hunter hunt on them (since they the only pirates with huge bounty that is valid and easy to get unlike the shichibukai and Yonkou) .. the war between the three great powers will begin and Dragon will meet Luffy at world's end ... and perhaps this may led to a showdown between the strawhats and one of remaining two admirals

Sanji almost left the group in Mermaid island.. Enel come back to Earth only realize the truth that he is not the all supreme god, got piss up and attack the world government's head quarter..

gold349
January 13, 2008, 01:39 PM
well i agree about they getting out somehow unharmed but i really suspect that old maan that requested to stand in the light once more to do something special or that someone appears and save the SHs somehow

They can not stand and fight a another shishibukai, Moira had enough fire power, I presume Kuma is no push over either and that it looks very likely some sort of iterferance is required to save strawhats.

shannaro
January 13, 2008, 03:58 PM
well...i agree with "weixiaobao" coz it only makes sense!! and there is no way luffy can stand up to beat up kuma and save his crew in time...i mean i didnt even expect him to defeat moria after being beaten up by Oz and everything...and there's a HUGE bomb that is just waiting till january 18th to explode ;p...and there's no one in the straw hats that has the ability to save them just before the explosion.....therefore; only a strong ally can save the strawhats now from kuma...point proven and i rest my case with good old "weixiaobao"...

Guys, don't forget this thread is for long term predictions :)

Paz42
January 13, 2008, 05:30 PM
This year i think we will see
Either beating Kuma running away from him or some one coming to save them or help them escape

Brooke making a choice on joining the crew maybe being forced to come with them when they have to escape from kuma

Ace's fate

The start of the merman arc but i dont think that we will see Jimbei so soon after having been introduced to both Kuma and Moria

And i as has been mentioned i dont think we end the merman island arc by the end of this year but maybe half way through

Dark-Kaomi
January 17, 2008, 03:03 PM
-Merman Island Arc
-Background info on some characters (Which, I dunno)
-Gain a merman Nakama (because if Brook does join they will have four DF users and having a fantastic swimmer would just be practical)
-Chopper's bounty will match his abilities
-Sanji will still not have a decent picture
-Everyone will become more powerful
-Strawhats will find out what happened between Ace and BB

shannaro
January 18, 2008, 04:25 PM
well i do really agree with.."Dark-Kaomi"...coz it everything she said makes sense and probably agees with what i believe but i also think that either luffy or dragon will go on a rampage and search the whole grand line for black beard to kick his ass fo kickin ace's ass and we will probably see more of the shanks and whitebeard thing..and how everyone in the world will just freak out......and i have a hunch that they will go back and get VIVI from alabasta..coz a situation might rise up and they will need her....but thats just a hunch..and we cant be sure about that...

Wale
January 21, 2008, 03:34 PM
-Brook joins the crew
-Maybe the SH Crew becomes new bounties
-They get to Merman Island
-Maybe Smoker appears and we see more from Dragon, Whitebeard and Shanks

Franckie
January 22, 2008, 02:50 PM
- Brook joins the crew.
- Luffy will hear BB killed Ace.
- Merman Arc is going to take 2+ years for Oda to write.

Wale
January 22, 2008, 04:15 PM
- Luffy will hear BB killed Ace.

Ace is in Impel Down so about this you're wrong :)

Imitorar
January 22, 2008, 05:45 PM
Ace is in Impel Down so about this you're wrong :)
There is just as much evidence for Ace being killed as there is for him being captured, so you have absolutely no right to declare him wrong. Plus, who says Ace is being held in Impel Down? Why Impel Down? There ARE other jails, you know. Plus, why would the World Government just want to imprison a high-ranking member of a Yonko's crew? Interrogation seems like a much more logical course. And either way, there is no evidence for anything regarding Ace's current situation, except that it probably doesn't involve being alive AND free.

Zoro-kun
January 24, 2008, 02:51 PM
WB will kill BB
We will get to know more about jimbei and prolly fight him.
we will learn more about the new world and the 4 joukos..
we will soon meet Hawkeye, but i dont think they will get to fight him.
and i hope Shanks soon will appear again.. :) Shanks ftw
1 thing 4 sure is that we will get to know Vegapunk very soon. it's typical oda that he is one of the joukos..^^ even tho i know he works for WG, but acctually that not 100% for sure.. but it's never whats u belive when u read one piece^^ Oda wants us to think of him as a genius from WG, but acctually he's the pirat king :D

1 last thing.. the jounkos.. (i dont know how it's spelled)
Shanks
WB
x
and the last one is PANDAMAN!! im 100% sure ^^

DutchPhoenix
January 24, 2008, 04:41 PM
maybe VegaPunk is a chibugai

Stay on topic.

Imitorar
January 24, 2008, 06:50 PM
maybe VegaPunk is a chibugai
You mean "Shichibukai", I think, and no. He's not. Because Vegapunk is a scientist, not a former pirate who now does missions and pays tribute to the World Government in exchange for not being wanted by the World Government. There is no indication that Vegapunk is a Shichibukai, and every indication that he's just a scientist.

Wale
January 25, 2008, 10:59 PM
Why Impel Down? There ARE other jails, you know. Plus, why would the World Government just want to imprison a high-ranking member of a Yonko's crew?

Crocodile was a Shichibukai and he is now with the others like Mr. 1 or Bon Kurei in Impel Down too. Ace is "only" the second division commander in Whitebeard's crew, so the WG could imprison him too.

Razh
January 27, 2008, 05:20 AM
Didn't you all read the latest manga chapter?

I am heading this off NOW before it becomes an issue. It is forbidden to discuss events in the latest chapter until after the weekend, except in the Discussion and Prediction threads that can be found in the main One Piece section. Any more discussion or hints to spoiler events in this weeks chapter will be punished.

Absolutio
January 28, 2008, 09:45 PM
Well.. If Brooke won't join the crew (i hope he does though). I expect a brooke going to meet laboon covers side-story. This would be awesome. =D

DutchPhoenix
January 29, 2008, 11:00 AM
- WB will die
- vegapunk arc
- big battle against jimbei arc
- blackbeard will become yonkou

sharingan_kakashi
January 29, 2008, 12:12 PM
I dont think BB will be the 5th yonkou. Unless he kills one of them. And if he does it will probably be Shanks because he is close to Luffy and i have the feeling he is the weakest of the 4.

i predict the whole year will be about the Merman Island and new bounties after that. there might be cover stories of Ace in impel down and continuation of Shanks' argument with WB.

shannaro
January 29, 2008, 01:47 PM
i dont think this year WB will get killed.....but if it happens.....i believe that one of the yonkou will meet luffy this year...(not "jounko" zoro-kun!!)..anyways...one of them will meet luffy and announce him as the new yonkou fo his great achievments..(1-taking down 2 suchibukais.. 2-destroying enies lobby...3-having a humongous ass bounty..lol)....and if that doesnt happen...someone from the past will appear..like the one that raised luffy and ace(i know tha he didnt appear but its considered past) or.....DON KREIG!!!!!....(when i was watching sanji's story again, i saw ging (the one that we first saw from kreigs crew) and at the end he promised luffy to meet each other again on the grand line) just like luffy did with coby...

DutchPhoenix
January 29, 2008, 02:09 PM
i think WB will die when he tries to free ace,
or he will die becouse BB kills him and becomes yonkou

paradoxe
August 03, 2008, 10:03 AM
Seems like none of these predications came to pass.

Who could've predicted the 11 Supernovas and the appearance of Kizaru.?

BlackHair
August 03, 2008, 12:32 PM
I never saw any1 predicct sth 100% right! except obvious things like Luffy & Co will win this fight etc

my predict: at the end of the 3 days Kizrau will face SHs before their departure to merman Island. To save Luffy Rayleigh will fight Kizaru.. the outcome of the fight will be not shown tho :P But later we will see that their fight got interrupted by sth/some1.

Deathgod75
August 03, 2008, 04:46 PM
I never saw any1 predicct sth 100% right! except obvious things like Luffy & Co will win this fight etc

my predict: at the end of the 3 days Kizrau will face SHs before their departure to merman Island. To save Luffy Rayleigh will fight Kizaru.. the outcome of the fight will be not shown tho :P But later we will see that their fight got interrupted by sth/some1.

i can see that happening and i still have my fingers crossed that all the Supernovas make it to the new world. and im still rooting 4 the SH to get a merman, a scientist, a magician, and a logia fruit user so they can have one of each fruit type. and it seems that the remaining fruits logia fruits to be shown are water water, earth earth, wind wind, and probly but not likely rock rock, metal metal, and wood wood but those arent likely to exist.

bittman
August 03, 2008, 11:40 PM
i can see that happening and i still have my fingers crossed that all the Supernovas make it to the new world. and im still rooting 4 the SH to get a merman, a scientist, a magician, and a logia fruit user so they can have one of each fruit type. and it seems that the remaining fruits logia fruits to be shown are water water, earth earth, wind wind, and probly but not likely rock rock, metal metal, and wood wood but those arent likely to exist.

Don't try to predict Logia's after seeing Sand Sand fruit. They could always do something equally crazy and do a Paper Paper fruit, or Smoke Smoke fruit...hey wait....

OP ROX
August 03, 2008, 11:56 PM
Il try and predict how their 3 days will last on the island... they defeat the Kumas and Kizaru is Roughed up and is forced to retreat... Right before they head to the New World we meet Garp

Deathgod75
August 04, 2008, 12:08 AM
Il try and predict how their 3 days will last on the island... they defeat the Kumas and Kizaru is Roughed up and is forced to retreat... Right before they head to the New World we meet Garp

im still curious on how Garp's gona react from Ace's public execution. is he just gonna sit there and let them kill his grandson? im kinda hoping he goes against the WG and is the one to save Ace

sharingan_kakashi
August 04, 2008, 12:08 AM
I predict the execution of WB in place of Ace.

Trafalgar Law
August 04, 2008, 06:03 AM
I predict this fight: Kidd pirates vs Garp and co. (Kidd vs Garp, Killer vs Bogart)

dsr
August 05, 2008, 05:30 AM
Uhm, cool, I want a magician in the SH's crew too.
WB executed in place of Ace? No way.
And Garp fighting for Ace? I don't know...Ace is a "Portgas D." and Garp is a "Monkey D.", there's something that doesn't fit well.
Anyway, OP is a manga in which you can predict what will not be, ut you cant't predict what will be even in the next chapter.