PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Fairy Tail 258 Discussion

ghostexiled
October 30, 2011, 12:41 AM
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:

Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:

At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links

If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
*.usercash.*
*.linkbucks.*
*.tinyurl.*
*.anonym.to/*
*.xrl.us/*
*.realfiles.net*
*.sharecash.*
*.shorl.com/*
*.lix.in/*
*.pgi-shumen.info/*
*hotfile.com*
*letitbit.net*
*depositfiles.com*
*tiny.cc*
*uploading.com*
*ugotfile.com*
*depositt.blogspot.com*
*cashfiles.blog.com*
*snipurl.com*
*bit.ly*
*rayfile.com*
*storage.to*
*megaupload.com*
*share-links.biz*
*doiop.com*
*filefactory.com*
*missupload.com*
*enterupload.com*
*mangoshare.com*

Formatting:

We ask that proper format is followed to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience.

Example One:

Source: Mangahelpers (http://mangahelpers.com/)
Credits: Ohana

http://img204.imagevenue.com/loc81/th_539054661_01_122_81lo.jpg (http://img204.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539054661_01_122_81lo.jpg)http://img273.imagevenue.com/loc110/th_539055410_841810_122_110lo.jpg (http://img273.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055410_841810_122_110lo.jpg)
http://img265.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055332_03_122_77lo.jpg

Example Two:

Source: Mangahelpers (http://mangahelpers.com/)
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

You can discuss the current chapter here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/73278-Fairy-Tail-257-Spoiler-Thread) and find translations here (http://mangahelpers.com/m/fairy-tail/translations/).

Akitou
November 06, 2011, 07:47 AM
Fairy Tail 258 chapter out - http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/99758498/1

sarutobi_sensei
November 06, 2011, 07:52 AM
Oh god! The wait is finally over and it was damn AWESOME!

So Grimmoire Heart still exists. Nothing of Zeref and Acnologia? And Tartarus has been quiet all this time.

What's the secret! I wanna know! I really wanna know!!!!!!!!!

Gajeel had an apprentice? who? and Natsu had one too apparently? New cats as well XD

And Damn those 2 new dragon slayers, light and Shadow, DAMN AWESOME!

Grandine is going to appear on the next chapter? WOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited right now!

Guildartz being the next FT master, I thought about it, but what about Macao? And why aren't they taking the building back to themselves?

This was a great chapter!

Skyguardian
November 06, 2011, 08:02 AM
They will get the building back in no time. I hope so. Even Makarov said so.

Gildartz looked kinda young this chapter... Well with him as a master the destruction caused by Fairy Tail will be enormous XD

What about Macao? He knew he'll lose his position after they'll get back. It's alright this way.
Damn Gildartz will be the 4th Master... this is so damn awesome!!

The new dragon slayers and exceeds look great. I just wonder do they know about edolas or don't they... I guess the last one is the case.
Frog is such a Happy 2.0. :D

It satisfies me to see the plot "exploding" right now after all those stupid criticisms Fairy Tail got the last weeks.

I can't wait for next week. Sabertooth vs. Fairy Tail will be awesome. With Gildartz as the leader...

Darjaille
November 06, 2011, 08:02 AM
Eeeeeeeee?
New Dragon Slayers? Where the hell do they come from? Out of Blue Place? :o
Dragons replace Natsu and co. ? But those new DS aren't good...

FT also has a Secret Chamber...
And what is the Star under old guild building?
I hope something for Lucy, though that's probably only my hope XD

Secrets, secrets.

But I like Gildartz as new master :XD

And Bisca and Arsac's daughter :wub

kidopitz27
November 06, 2011, 08:11 AM
underneath FT's old building is a Dragon im sure of it :)

last week i think some people on the forum talking about secondary DS like lightning and such....

im not really good at info's on FT but to be a DS you need a dragon that will teach you about things right that means the fire and metal dragons returned?

tobeulp
November 06, 2011, 08:12 AM
Excellent chapter I think Mashima introducing dragon slayers is a part to make Natsu, Gajeel and Wendy to grow stronger for the real threat the real Dragons... Mashima is one of the best on building an arc but is not consistent towards the end so I hope Mashima will change the nakama power up thing... But still this new arc is interesting I guess people know realize the importance of 7 yrs time skip without power up ^^

Skyguardian
November 06, 2011, 08:13 AM
I reread the chapter. They are not Light and darkness Dragonslayers. They are Fire and Metal too. Why would Sting eat metal otherwise?
How is this possible?

sarutobi_sensei
November 06, 2011, 08:16 AM
I didn't even notice their daughter xD She's sooo cute!!!!

Happy is going to be pissed about that frog-cat!

How do they know Gajeel and Natsu and Wendy? Instead of answers we get even more questions this week!

And did that guy Rogue had the same symbol as the Council members?

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

So why did they call them Light and Shadow?

But if they are Fire and Iron DS, then, who trained them?

Skyguardian
November 06, 2011, 08:20 AM
I didn't even notice their daughter xD She's sooo cute!!!!

Happy is going to be pissed about that frog-cat!

How do they know Gajeel and Natsu and Wendy? Instead of answers we get even more questions this week!

And did that guy Rogue had the same symbol as the Council members?

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

So why did they call them Light and Shadow?

But if they are Fire and Iron DS, then, who trained them?

Neither did I. She is so damn cute... and seems to like Lily XD

-------------------------------

I think so too. Happy and Frog will have their own little fight. XD
I guess another member of Sabertooth is a sky dragon slayer. Otherwise the comment of Lector would be a bit odd. That leaves two powerful mages.

If you think about it. There have to be way more dragon slayers regarding the amount of eggs chargotte send to earthland.

They were trained by Igneel and Metalicana there is no doubt. The apprentice thing gives the hint. And it is connected to the age barrier in Laxus rebellion arc I guess.

I don't know why they are called Light and Shadow. But they are 100% Fire and Iron too.

1337 haxor
November 06, 2011, 08:23 AM
Finally!

It was about time for Mashima to gear up the series back to interesting things.

So, apparently the dragons said "fuck this we ain't waiting Natsu & Co" so they send more DS to the fray.

Sabertooth is a really good name for a top guild, if they got two real DS then that five man band of core members will really lay down waste in the upcoming arc.

I think Mashima is having trouble mounting a good team of rival or enemies, I mean, Oracion Seis, Seven Kin of Purgatory and now some five awesome wackos with two DS in the team.

So Guildartz was shown a naked fairy or what? That thing is Fairy Tails nuclear reactor and it is probably the reason not even Acnologia could kill their members.

Maybe it was this thing the one foretold in creating the true world of magic, they keep a macguffin that can rival dragons in an underground chamber and that thing is the core of the story.

RaveDragon
November 06, 2011, 08:25 AM
This was soooooooooo AWESOME! The cover chapter was like :jawdrop

It seems new dragon slayer came out of the blue haha and Mashima finally wants to talk about the dragons :woo Rogue and Fro, Sting and Lector, things rae getting out of hand again :XD

Mest and laharl new aged designs are really good looking :D So if I got the full gist of what they said Sabertooth is another the number 1 guild but it feels more like thier 'Twilight ogre' like rather stronger though or 'Phantom lord' like would be a better way to put it. i bet the New DS are from there ><

Lumen Etoile, it feels like a very important arc is coming up right now. I wonder what kind of adventures await FT. This start of the arc is as great as always I hope it keeps up. Gildarts is the new master :jawdrop but its true macao did good keeping the guild alive after that big shock but now they need a strong master for an awesome boost.

So I'm betting the dragon king celebration will be coming up. Grandina is on :woo I wonder though what past the ds had, its like they re-aged back or something. I hope the cover chap will be the coloured out dragons ><
Maybe subtle info on what happened to the dragons and what Zeref is up to now.

Ifrit
November 06, 2011, 08:27 AM
I don't wanna say anything....just...

"EPIC" enough said

RaveDragon
November 06, 2011, 08:27 AM
Everyone got new outfits, thats cool, i like Erza's new armor ><

kidopitz27
November 06, 2011, 08:35 AM
so who teach those 2 to become a DS? fire,metal,sky dragons are gone even natsu and other DS don't know where they are and they just vanished on "a date and a year" <<maybe those 2 have something to do with it or someone just knew some DS stuff and teach those guys

sting ate the metal arrow heads but Rouge is Gajeel's apprentice?

no_regretsYSL
November 06, 2011, 08:38 AM
I really hope they aren't Iron and Fire. I just hate when main characters get their thunder stolen like that. Also it would bother me a lot if they were trained by Igneel and Metalcana since they went to such lengths to abandon their own kids for so long. Other than that though this chapter was pretty epic. We all knew Guildarts would be at least offered the position and the way Makarov said it, I don't think he will deny the invite.

I still really hope they aren't Iron and Fire haha.

kidopitz27
November 06, 2011, 08:40 AM
i think they are like Laxus who just puts some artificial Dragon Lacrima on their bodies to imitate what real DS can do im 100% sure about this one :)

remember 7 years already past and the artificial Lacrima is just on it's testing phase when Laxus use it against natsu somewhere around that 7 years someone already perfected the process

Darjaille
November 06, 2011, 08:44 AM
Anyone thinks the five mages of Sabertooth are the DS + Ultear, Meredy and/or Jellal? :XD
We still don't know what did Bisca&Arsac tell Erza about Jellal and Lyon about Ultear and Meredy.

Also, sooo shipping WendyxRomeo from now on :D

Ero-Sanji
November 06, 2011, 08:47 AM
Yes, they seem to be Iron and Fire too, since they spoke of not being second best to the sky dragon and due to the fact that they have cats.
Now, since Mashima first showed their tattoos, that is a sign of being a true dragon slayer, but does that mean Igneel had other "kids" or that Natsu and Gazille had tutored some before?

The real problem though is how these are going to fight, I mean Sabretooth seem to be an honest guild that would rather fight with FT than against them. Also, speaking of FT, Makarov is resigning that's a big step backwards and I hope that the mysteries of Porlyusca doesn't get forgotten.

Next chapter is about the Sky dragon, so more info on the dragons, yeah! Perhaps we'll also see the sabretooth's equivalent to Wendy.

1337 haxor
November 06, 2011, 08:52 AM
so who teach those 2 to become a DS? fire,metal,sky dragons are gone even natsu and other DS don't know where they are and they just vanished on "a date and a year" <<maybe those 2 have something to do with it or someone just knew some DS stuff and teach those guys

sting ate the metal arrow heads but Rouge is Gajeel's apprentice?

No, aparently Rogue looked up to Natsu while Sting looked up to Gajeel.

I have the impression those guys were back up plan in case Natsu e Co bite the dust.

To me, as much as Ingneel, Grandine and Metallicana looked up to their children they always knew that they could go frying pancake if Acnologia showed up before they were ready.

So yeah, they went like "Ok, Natsu is dead time to train another hero before our crazy brother/sister decides to blow up the world".

Darjaille
November 06, 2011, 09:01 AM
Anyway, Sting is the blond one, Rogue is the black haired one. First, Sting says that Rogue looked up to Natsu so much and then he says Rogue was Gajeel's apprentice.. but then Sting is eating the arrow (iron).
Rogue (presumably Fire DS) is shadow DS, and Sting (iron DS) is light DS...

Am I only misreading something, or is it bad translation, but I don't understand it a bit.

kidopitz27
November 06, 2011, 09:01 AM
the only info we got to become a DS is to have a dragon teach it to you .but what if someone who studies dragons teach DS magic to someone?

those 2 are saying that they were the best than Natsu and Gajeel presuming what Darjaille is theorizing that Rouge and Sting is a Shadow and a Light Ds what if those 2 have also an Artificial Dragon Lacrima like what Laxus use to gain Lightning DS magic and thats why Sting can eat metals too....

wooticus
November 06, 2011, 09:08 AM
That chapter was indeed quite epic. The first coloud spread page was a BANG and i almost thought it was zeref standing there.

Then there is the thing with gildarts.. and another great Fairy Tail secret. Well i'm certain this secret has to do something with ivan makarovs getting expelled from the guild.
My guesses
a) there is indeed a dragon there (or some force relating to one). So Ivan stole the dragon slayer lacrima from there and put them into laxus. It might be used to give a huge boost to natsu, wendy and gazille
b) something about fairies, obviously

Then there are the new dragon slayers.. wow.. i don't think that they are fake because they have cats.. but those cats are as old as happy and charley it seems.. and gazille having an apprentice? this sounds strange..
He was eating the arrow.. well it might be possible that it was made out of silver and that guy is the silver dragon slayer (ok, maybe a bit farfetched) but there could be a steel dragon slayer besides an iron dragon slayer maybe. I just hope it's not fire and steel. It would really suck to see Natsu fighting another fire vs fire fight.

the only thing i disliked about this chapter was the statement that fairy tail became fiores absolute worst guild. This puts a shame to fairy tail and makes makarov and all the other ones even more redundant! This is ridiculous, i understand they lost all of their strong members, but falling down to the last place? there were so many weak guilds we saw natsu destroying... and now FT was even weaker? come on!

EDIT:

Lumen etoile translates to something like "starlight" or "light of the stars" (i'm not that good and french). Well isn't fairy law / fairy glitter powered by the power of the stars and the light? I guess there this power lies and gildarts is the one learning fairy law now. It would even support my laxus & ivan theory i've mentioned. Ivan took laxus there and so he learned fairy law.

EDIT2:

that dark dragon slayer rogue has clearly a katana, making him something like an assasin who is good at dark spots and when it's dark. also a perfect explanation for them staying together as a duo - dark or light, one of them is always in great advantage

And i also believe that those other three sabertooth members might be Jellal, Ultear and meldy. Moreover i think makarov knows about Sabertooth and those dragon slayers there...

Ifrit
November 06, 2011, 09:13 AM
I think it's the form or the shape of a real "Fairy" that is the secret I guess that is the important info Ivan knew about it without being the master.... I don't think it's a dragon or the source of magic...more likely it's the real form of a "Fairy". "They have tail or not" whatever that means ......

Grandine appear....I don't think so.....more likely going to show us the sky dragon for SABERTOOTH.

so every 7 years the dragons gather to discuss the current situation for the current "dragon slayers" the year every1 disappeared there was the dragon king feast and they chose a new dragon slayers....no way these two to be fake..they have CATS ....

Why it's shadow and light...while they using fire n Iron beats me.....

3 dragon slayers....with Ultear n Meredy....that is the 5 members for SABERTOOTH....but who knows...Ultear could be the master of SABERTOOH.....

Lyon told Gray that Ultear n Meredy formed a guild and they are the #1 guild now....

kidopitz27
November 06, 2011, 09:19 AM
wait having cats means you're a DS? and Exeed's now live on where natsu and co.(like earth) are right that means the old mission is already been abolished(though its a lie) that means having cats mean you are a DS is not possible anymore

and also Gajeel said he wants a cat too because he's jealous about happy and charlie

StarlightBreaker
November 06, 2011, 09:33 AM
Chapter is out: http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/99758498/1

I loved the color pages

5StepsAhead
November 06, 2011, 09:43 AM
@kidopitz27
I was just about to said the DS don't need to have cats to be real DS, were did you guys get that from?
Gajeel was a DS for a long time and didn't have a cat until recently also I doubt that Ultear is a member of the sabertooth, I mean wouldn't the council go after her since she was in a dark gild?

Great chapter btw, well written and I would love to get more info of the Dragons....... I hope we don't get trolled

Rarhyx
November 06, 2011, 10:03 AM
woot
at the beginning i thought rogue was zeref, who has an apprentice :/

jacke12
November 06, 2011, 10:05 AM
The Duo Dragon Slayer said they were going on other path maybe they are from other dimension

Skyguardian
November 06, 2011, 10:08 AM
wait having cats means you're a DS? and Exeed's now live on where natsu and co.(like earth) are right that means the old mission is already been abolished(though its a lie) that means having cats mean you are a DS is not possible anymore

and also Gajeel said he wants a cat too because he's jealous about happy and charlie

Those cats probably DON'T know what happened in Edolas. Why should they anyway.

DR.DOOM
November 06, 2011, 10:15 AM
i just wanna one thing about this chapter pure awesomeness :). What did makarov show to gildartz?

ErosVp
November 06, 2011, 10:42 AM
This chapter was awesome..... BUT I'm suspicious of some bad translations, were they admirers or apprendices of Gajeel? white and shadow DS? I'm really confused with some things.....

Anyway, great chapter! The question is were they trained by the unfaithful dragons or are they lacrima iron and fire DS?

Atobe the king
November 06, 2011, 10:49 AM
Great chapter, well worth the (little) extra wait. Was hoping for followups to the whereabouts of Ultear, Jellal and the others but i guess they're still okay since no one is "mourning" them lol (or i could have missed it :V)

Ifrit
November 06, 2011, 10:51 AM

{O.o} you do know it's not just 3 eggs were sent to Earthland right ??? it was more than that...so those 2 cats don't have to be the one knew what happen to Edolas....

Rarhyx
November 06, 2011, 11:02 AM
"mourning"

I do especially gerard, but I do it secretly :p

RaveDragon
November 06, 2011, 11:03 AM
I bet Ivan left off with the secret of Lumen Etoile that's why the master wants to find him, I wonder if Gajeel will be able to find him again since he was FT spy on him.

llamapie
November 06, 2011, 11:15 AM
Awesome, looks like Mashima is peeking my interest again. So its true that Natsu and the other dragonslayers are super old but for some reason they're not aware of it yet. So I guess the presumption is Natsu was once the strongest DS as well. Very interesting turn.

Rowel
November 06, 2011, 11:18 AM
Really interesting developments.

The council also mentioned the leftover Grimoire Heart's also so that must mean they must still be significant to a degree to be even mentioned.

I guess the new guild master Rustyrose has been putting in work for these 7 years .

exacta
November 06, 2011, 12:04 PM
Chapter was epic......so Grimoire Heart still exists.......could Hades possibly still be alive? I would like to see them again. Tartaros has been quite these past 7 years. They've done practically nothing storywise since they've been mentioned, I wonder why Mashima hasn't really had them do anything yet.

I'm guessing Igneel and Metalicana thought Natsu and Gajeel died so they replaced them with new DS apprentices. That should be interesting. I wonder why Raven Tail hasn't been mentioned yet. Not going to get too too excited yet about new villains though. Villains have had a bad streak in this manga.....

Jimmothy
November 06, 2011, 12:35 PM
So it looks like that guy might be a Fire Dragon Slayer like everyone else has pointed out. Natsu has already beaten a God Slayer, I guess they felt like going back and checking the Dragon Slayer off the list too.

Sollum
November 06, 2011, 12:48 PM
I get the feeling that Dragon Slayers live in some sort of jet lag or something and then get their memories partially wiped, before being released...

kkck
November 06, 2011, 01:39 PM
I get the impression the two new dragon slayers are real dragon slayers. It would be weird for mashima to make such an introduction to 2 new DS with exceed as partners for them to not be real DS. It is interesting that one of them seems to use metal although it would also be weird for metalicana to have trained another DS. More so, if that is the case it would appear that metalica would have trained another iron DS before something happened to gajeel. The other detail is that that guy's dragon breath does not seem to have scraps of metal in it. Interestingly, it would seem the new guys were about as old as wendy seven years ago meaning that wendy was originally not the only DS her age. The only issue with those 2 being real DSs is that they have their tatoo on their left shoulder whereas the other real DSs have them on their right shoulder. Perhaps

I think the thing gildarts was just shown is directly related to fairy tail's 3 great magics. Perhaps it is the means to pass on fairy law on to another. I guess we just don't know enough to understand the true significance of what gildarts just saw. This also reminded me of the heart of hades which apparently gave him unlimited magic. I wonder if the heart was some sort of dark version of what is kept beneath fairy tail.

I also wonder what is the true significance of the exceed, I get the impression there is more to them than what has been told to us. They were the only magical creatures in edolas (where for some reason people knew of dragons) and every dragon slayer seems to have one. Perhaps they are connected to zeref, fairy tail's secrets and the origin of magic more than what we know?

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

On another interesting note:
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/fairy_tail/v23/c200/11.html
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/fairy_tail/v25/c258/4.html

It is not quite the first time we see aug. Perhaps this will be fairy tail's new ally within the council? He seems to believe (as us all) that fairy tail's return forshadows the return of pretty outrageous events, including the return of zeref.

Casthiel
November 06, 2011, 01:51 PM
Well lets hope that they are the real thing to see wath natsu,Gageel and wendy have to say about that

meepers4982
November 06, 2011, 02:04 PM
im really happy with this chapter but im sorta hoping that they aren't real dragonslayers but the ones with lacrima since that seems pretty popular. And if they turn out to be real ones like natsu and the others than i hope this is an arc revealing more about natsu, gajeel, and wendy's past. The next chapter seems pretty interesting especially because it is mentioning grandine. Maybe this really is the dragonslayers arc or maybe we just get another brief glimpse into their past. Im super excited about what makarov showed gildartz, maybe it was a fairy??? I guess we wont find out until a while unless the next chapter has something to do with it.
--------------
I also noticed that natsu has a new outfit...is this a permanent change or a temporary one?

Uriel
November 06, 2011, 02:08 PM
You know, you've to applaud Mashima because He really knows how to make a cliffhanger. Interesting development, I think this chapter was the best one after the timeskip.

World has changed so much and it's actually awesome to be surprised with the changes. I'm pleased with the revelation of Lumen Etoile (You know, I don't know french at all but the name actually reminds me "Shower of Light" rather than Star of Light)

Ero-Sanji
November 06, 2011, 02:29 PM
World has changed so much and it's actually awesome to be surprised with the changes. I'm pleased with the revelation of Lumen Etoile (You know, I don't know french at all but the name actually reminds me "Shower of Light" rather than Star of Light)

It's actually just a cool name made up of different words. Lumen is the measurement of the flow of light, while ├ętoile means star in french. It's interesting though that it all connects to Lucy in the end.

ErosVp
November 06, 2011, 02:32 PM
the Rogue guy looked up to Natsu and was a disciple of Gajeel? I'm still confused, even after reading the chapter again....
If someone discovers a better tranlation, please post it here....

eefrit
November 06, 2011, 02:39 PM
Woo, back to the dragons and dragonslayers, I'm hyped again. Hopefully it will stay that way for the entire arc. The two new slayers look cool, but as many of us are mentioning, the translation is kind of off. It seems that they were both apprentices of Natsu and Gajeel. Other than that it was a good chapter, definitely picked up the pace.

frozen18ice
November 06, 2011, 02:40 PM
i thought for a moment when i was reading it that the guy rouge was zeref 7 years older, he kinda looks like him, he seems older also, if they are new dragon slayer with cats they must have a different power than those who are present already, fire, iron, sky, darkess(zeref). exceeds are in earthland now maybe they have been fallowing fake dragonslayers now also but it seems that they have a relationship with natsu and gageel.
but i really though he was zeref when they were showing his face. it was a really good chapter

mr.danly
November 06, 2011, 02:48 PM
I get the impression the two new dragon slayers are real dragon slayers. It would be weird for mashima to make such an introduction to 2 new DS with exceed as partners for them to not be real DS. It is interesting that one of them seems to use metal although it would also be weird for metalicana to have trained another DS. More so, if that is the case it would appear that metalica would have trained another iron DS before something happened to gajeel. The other detail is that that guy's dragon breath does not seem to have scraps of metal in it. Interestingly, it would seem the new guys were about as old as wendy seven years ago meaning that wendy was originally not the only DS her age. The only issue with those 2 being real DSs is that they have their tatoo on their left shoulder whereas the other real DSs have them on their right shoulder. Perhaps

I think the thing gildarts was just shown is directly related to fairy tail's 3 great magics. Perhaps it is the means to pass on fairy law on to another. I guess we just don't know enough to understand the true significance of what gildarts just saw. This also reminded me of the heart of hades which apparently gave him unlimited magic. I wonder if the heart was some sort of dark version of what is kept beneath fairy tail.

I also wonder what is the true significance of the exceed, I get the impression there is more to them than what has been told to us. They were the only magical creatures in edolas (where for some reason people knew of dragons) and every dragon slayer seems to have one. Perhaps they are connected to zeref, fairy tail's secrets and the origin of magic more than what we know?

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

It is not quite the first time we see aug. Perhaps this will be fairy tail's new ally within the council? He seems to believe (as us all) that fairy tail's return forshadows the return of pretty outrageous events, including the return of zeref.

Definitely not the passing on of Fairy Law, since Laxus knows how to use it too. It seems what Gildartz was looking at was some kind of mural or story, since Makarov said that "this is what Mavis wrote of the true nature of Fairy Tail." It is very possibly related to the dragonslayers and zeref, though. I also don't think it's the light version of Grimoire Heart, because then Makarov very likely would've had a hunch about Hades' source of power. Imo it's a history or mission statement (for lack of a better word) about Fairy Tail's true role in the world (whatever that may be).

I'm totally with you on the exceed, they clearly have a significance far beyond that of Gajeel's "oh look Natsu and Wendy have cats, I want one too!" reasoning.

In all, really cool chapter, we're finally starting to pick up the pace - I'm also really excited that we are probably learning more about the true nature of Dragon Slayers in this new arc, since the next chapter is called "Sky Dragon Grandine."

Skyguardian
November 06, 2011, 03:09 PM
Wendy will have to grow stronger. Sabertooths Sky Dragonslayer seems very powerful as Lector makes it sound.

ErosVp
November 06, 2011, 03:32 PM
The thing Makarov is showing gildartz, something that Mavis wrote, I think it is pretty clear it is the prophecy Makarov mentioned would occur when 3 Dragon Slayers were part of FT....

k-dom
November 06, 2011, 03:43 PM
Actually Lumen is no French word, I think it is a physic unit for luminosity or something like that.

ShoobyDooBop
November 06, 2011, 04:25 PM
Interesting and awesome chapter.

Everyone got new outfits, awesome, especially Erza. LOL@ Gray teasing Kana and I also like interaction between Asuka and Lily. She seems to be fond of him.

Gildarts being new master is expected. So Laxus still needs to learn more. Not just about magic but other things as well. Know what I mean?

Those two new guys, Rogue and Sting are interesting. Sting ate iron so another Iron Dragon Slayer? But the fodder one said "The White Dragon" and "The Shadow Dragon", this makes me curious. But again, their cats said Fire and Iron Dragon Slayers so what is it really?. I hope they didn't learn from the dragons who taught Natsu and the other two. If they were, it would seem the dragons didn't care about them. It would be like they only cared about them growing up strong to defeat Acnologia. Or they could be fake since dragons disappeared and stopped interacting with humans.

kidopitz27
November 06, 2011, 05:48 PM
lol Lector said the fire dragon and the Iron dragon are they referring to themselves? or they are pointing out Rouge and Sting?

Skyguardian
November 06, 2011, 05:49 PM
lol Lector said the fire dragon and the Iron dragon are they referring to themselves? or they are pointing out Rouge and Sting?

Well Sting ate iron. I guess they meant him and Rogue.

Uriel
November 06, 2011, 05:50 PM
Maybe what Makarov showed to Gildartz is...A Fairy-Dragon :O

kidopitz27
November 06, 2011, 06:34 PM
Maybe what Makarov showed to Gildartz is...A Fairy-Dragon :O

or

1. A weapon like a sword (like god slayer,Dragon Slayer sword in some RPG games)
2. A Fairy in suspended animation
3. A Dragon in suspended animation
4. A Library full of Books about S++ Magic
5. A Human in suspended animation
6. A Graveyard (it sparkles like the tomb of Emperor Qin because of jewels in the ceiling and mercury as rivers)

shuha27
November 06, 2011, 07:53 PM
This chapter was great

I really hope those two are not Fire and Metal dragon slayers. It won't make Gajeel and Natsu unique. Grandine will maybe in the next chapters :D

ErosVp
November 06, 2011, 08:01 PM
or

1. A weapon like a sword (like god slayer,Dragon Slayer sword in some RPG games)
2. A Fairy in suspended animation
3. A Dragon in suspended animation
4. A Library full of Books about S++ Magic
5. A Human in suspended animation
6. A Graveyard (it sparkles like the tomb of Emperor Qin because of jewels in the ceiling and mercury as rivers)

Is the prophecy theory really bad? I still think it is about the prophecy Makarov said would happen when FT got 3 Dragon Slayers... Maybe something about the apocalipse dragon acnologia too...

Nonlife
November 06, 2011, 08:05 PM
Whatever Makarov showed Gildartz, I hope it falls in the same category as their "skeleton in the closet." (Fairy Tail will no longer seem as pure/majestic as the entire world perceives it. Oh, what am I saying? The manga's named after them; they'll always be the best. Sadly.)

I wonder if Shadow & Rogue are REAL dragonslayers, or the man-made version? I just hope they don't join Fairy Tail, b/c there aren't many guild that can match with them - unless the balance of power has grown over 7 years.

Next chapter mentions Wendy's dragon, Grandine. (I hope nothing bad will happen to her; but it would be something if Acnologia meets her & we get to hear "it" talk to her.)

Blanka
November 06, 2011, 08:58 PM
Everybody is assuming he ate the arrow, which is what the archer said ... However, he did not necessarily absorb the arrow. To me it always looked odd that there was an object spit and then it turned into a dragon roar. Natsu could chew up metal as well, as they have tough teeth. He is either a light dragon and just spit out his chew to give mass that was accelerated with light or white refers to all encompassing, and Sting can absorb most forms of energy, but just not be able to roar with an element. A projectile would make sense as without something to accelerate his roar would be identical to Wendy's, and a dragon slayer that spits lasers is Godzilla

Uriel
November 06, 2011, 09:44 PM
Is the prophecy theory really bad? I still think it is about the prophecy Makarov said would happen when FT got 3 Dragon Slayers... Maybe something about the apocalipse dragon acnologia too...
Maybe, but it shocked Gildartz just by seeing it which makes me think that it's something that impacts you in the first sight. A Prophecy takes time reading and I actually think it's something about what Mavis wrote than the writing itself.

Krono
November 06, 2011, 10:00 PM

Org's been in the series since chapter 1:

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/fairy_tail/v01/c001/2.html

He's one of the members that tried to get Fairy Tail disbanded:

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/fairy_tail/v09/c069/5.html

He's also one of the ones that was against firing Etherion before "Sieglein" dropped Zeref's name:

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/fairy_tail/v11/c083/3.html
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/fairy_tail/v11/c088/6.html

and was still not happy about it even after they voted for it:

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/fairy_tail/v11/c090/5.html
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/fairy_tail/v12/c094/5.html
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/fairy_tail/v12/c094/6.html

ErosVp
November 06, 2011, 10:43 PM
Maybe, but it shocked Gildartz just by seeing it which makes me think that it's something that impacts you in the first sight. A Prophecy takes time reading and I actually think it's something about what Mavis wrote than the writing itself.

"This is what Mavis wrote of... Fairy Tail's true nature..."
So it is some kind of text isn't? To have relevance to the plot it must have something to do with dragon and dragons slayers, maybe some history of the past plus a prophecy.... It is my prediction! If I'm right don't forget the credits, although i don't think we will discover what it is so soon...

Manta33
November 06, 2011, 11:06 PM
I really think these two are real deal Dragon slayers. Sting is throwing people off but here is what we got: 1)White dragon slayer (the strongest of the dragons), 2) he ate the arrow, 3) his breath attack totally pierced the wall, 4) he is the bright star in a guild called sabertooth. So I think his attacks are of a physical nature. The white dragon is probably straight up tough, with the fiercest teeth/piercing power. So he eats sharp/tough things and will have sharp attacks and super strength. Pretty badass..

I am stoked for next chapter. I think Grandine is really important, everyone discounts Wendy as weak. But she has the power of healing/life which is the direct opposite of zeref/death. Here's to hoping cana gives us a little insight into the secret room...

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

So it is some kind of text isn't? To have relevance to the plot it must have something to do with dragon and dragons slayers, maybe some history of the past plus a prophecy.... It is my prediction! If I'm right don't forget the credits, although i don't think we will discover what it is so soon...

I don't think it's a prophecy. Sage Org seemed to be wary that fairytail may bring the sunrise, and lo and behold we come upon a room of light. What ever Fairytail is guarding is something that Org seems to be wary of, and possibly suspects that they are in possesion of.

DEATHBOTT
November 07, 2011, 12:33 AM
either rouge and sting remember natsu and gajeel from before they lost their memory(like how natsu knew wendy), they are fake dragon slayers made so after the core members disappeared (less liekly as they have exceed while other fakes don't) or they hid the fact they were dragon slayers. i hope it's the first option. what is up with the dragon slayer exceed connection? it seems strange.

Uriel
November 07, 2011, 12:45 AM
My English is not good enough, but I would say that what they're seeing is what Mavis wrote about. Meaning that it's mention somewhere and hidden there.

And well, I can't wait to see what's next but I'm sure that it's related with Lucy...As a long term prediction, she will be the fifth Master of Fairy Tail.

Lightmgl
November 07, 2011, 01:05 AM
My guess which I'm surprised only a few people are putting out there is that Lumen Etoile could be either the light dragon or the light opposite of the "true source of magic" that Hades was talking about. All of this would make Mavis the opposite of Zeref. Tenrou island also has to be somehow linked to whatever this is since Hades obviously knows the secret but he was much more concerned with attacking the island instead of attacking whatever is under the headquarters. If all that is true then the real question is why did Hades choose the dark side over the light side, what is wrong with the light source of magic or the light dragon to make one would that it is a lost cause.

I would imagine we might get a whole lot more insight into these things if they ever show us the past war with the disciples of Zeref and whoever the heck sealed him up and fought him off in the first place.

Zeltrax
November 07, 2011, 02:07 AM
Hidden secret weapon that will destroy the world!
I can totally see this being used when some evil force wants to use an evil gigantic power to crush the world.
That aside, when I see a new villain, I don't take them seriously considering all the arcs I've read in ft..it's hard to take them seriously when
I know that ft will most likely kick their ass..
However, this 2 seems to be slightly different and maybe Mashima really did the 7 years skip to buff the enemies up.
Glad that tartarous was mentioned, that means that they will be brought to the story soon. I think sabretooth are more like peacekeepers
or anything.
No raven tail being mentioned? I'm surprised. And natsu outfit change :lmao

EDIT: To be serious, I'm thinking that the great secret is a gate to a greater world(world of fairies, dragons, demons, other majestic monsters) and fairy tail is the protector/guardian of this gate.

kidopitz27
November 07, 2011, 02:12 AM
Maybe its a Dragon Egg , a meteorite ,

and maybe Fairy tail came from that secret :)

just read Wikipedia about fairies

Fairies are guardians
Fairies means land (Tenrou Island) or a location of specific place
Fairies is also personified as FATE (hence Makarov Saying what Mavis meant about the true nature/fate of FT)

Ifrit
November 07, 2011, 04:33 AM
Dragons...Lucy....prophecy ...I don't think this has nothing to do with what Makarov showed Gildartz....

this series keep repeating this "Do Fairies have tails or don't they " it sounds stupid or not really important ...but it will be someday....Makarov said..this is what Mavis wrote about Fairy true nature...so I think Gildartz knows now how a Fairy look..and if they have tail or don't and what do they mean by it.

so now Makarov, Gildartz and Ivan know it...if HADES is dead.

Quantized
November 07, 2011, 09:15 AM
This is all really interesting.. Mashima is doing a great job with the time skip thus far, loving it more and more!

So Gildartz will be the new Guild master huh.. I wonder what would happen to Marakov now.. will he die soon?
Personally I doubt it... If Marakov had to die, it would seem better to promote Gildartz on his death breath, but now? Marakov is still alive and kicking, it seems wrong to kill him off just after this.. Maybe much later, but I doubt he'll die any time soon.

Will Marakov retire...? I don't see this happen at all.. the old man is full of responsibility, justice and fury, he'll remain to "fight" (:

What will the consequences be having Marakov along on missions/quest...? Will it now be possible to compare the strength of Natsu and the others to Marakov when he's with them on quest..? Eventually they will likely surpass him, maybe this is one of the reasons he's with them.
Another reason could be that Marakov wants to "train" all Fairy Tail members, because they're reaching dangerous times.

One another possibility could be that Marakov leaves the guild like Hades did, but for some greater plan he has in mind.
I just don't see it happening though, maybe he'll go on one of those 100 year quest, but will he do that when the guild needs him this much right now...?
I don't see it happening, more like he'll remain to support and rebuild the guild, train the others while on quest etc.

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

My English is not good enough, but I would say that what they're seeing is what Mavis wrote about. Meaning that it's mention somewhere and hidden there.

And well, I can't wait to see what's next but I'm sure that it's related with Lucy...As a long term prediction, she will be the fifth Master of Fairy Tail.

That's a really interesting prediction, I can see why, but never thought about it all!
Damn, well it gives Lucy a bit more of juice to grow strong on.

I wonder what would happen to Natsu though, he's not exactly guild master material right now, but who says he won't become at the time Lucy might become the 5th guild master.. As the main character, it's fair to assume Natsu will become the strongest, I wonder what would happen to Natsu in the end because of this.

If Lucy becomes the 5th guild master in the far future, what will then happen to Natsu...? Will he die at the end of the manga...?
Certainly that would be one heck of a twist, Mashima showed us he has guts, I wouldn't put it aside that he might pull it off.

meepers4982
November 07, 2011, 01:14 PM
Definitely not the passing on of Fairy Law, since Laxus knows how to use it too. It seems what Gildartz was looking at was some kind of mural or story, since Makarov said that "this is what Mavis wrote of the true nature of Fairy Tail." It is very possibly related to the dragonslayers and zeref, though. "

What you said reminded me of the prophecy makarov was talking about before the edolas arc maybe this has something to do with it as well.
@Eros VP
sorr i didnt read you post before i posted this.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

That's a really interesting prediction, I can see why, but never thought about it all!
Damn, well it gives Lucy a bit more of juice to grow strong on.

I wonder what would happen to Natsu though, he's not exactly guild master material right now, but who says he won't become at the time Lucy might become the 5th guild master.. As the main character, it's fair to assume Natsu will become the strongest, I wonder what would happen to Natsu in the end because of this.

If Lucy becomes the 5th guild master in the far future, what will then happen to Natsu...? Will he die at the end of the manga...?
Certainly that would be one heck of a twist, Mashima showed us he has guts, I wouldn't put it aside that he might pull it off.
i dont think we will ever see natsu or any of the dragon slayers as the 5th or any master for that mater. They play a much larger role in the whole manga, i think larger than any of us really expect and they are not the type to become the masters of a guild.

Sollum
November 07, 2011, 01:36 PM
Hmmm, what if Dragon Slayers in truth are Ex-Dragons, who gave up their dragon bodies to become humans?

Their spells ain't "slayerish" at all. They use Dragon spells, not the spells that would do damage to dragons. Also, the problem with age would be gone.

I have the feeling that we will see Grandine as a Dragon Slayer next week.

Quantized
November 07, 2011, 11:08 PM
Hmmm, what if Dragon Slayers in truth are Ex-Dragons, who gave up their dragon bodies to become humans?

Their spells ain't "slayerish" at all. They use Dragon spells, not the spells that would do damage to dragons. Also, the problem with age would be gone.

I have the feeling that we will see Grandine as a Dragon Slayer next week.

Quite the coincidence, was reading through the manga a bit, and found this, then remembered your post.
http://www.mangareader.net/135-44553-17/fairy-tail/chapter-166.html
http://www.mangareader.net/135-44553-18/fairy-tail/chapter-166.html

"Perhaps a dragon can make it" hinting towards Natsu.
"If Natsu, one day..."

It might be that Gildartz meant the power of a dragon, and not actually becoming one.
But it's interesting nevertheless.
As you said, Natsu is over 80 years old, maybe he used to be a dragon but is in disguise or reborn as a baby still holding his "dragon spirit" and possibly, he could return being a dragon one day.

This also explains how Zeref and Natsu apparently know each others, but Natsu still doesn't remember it.

This would also give life to the theory that Lucy could become the future Guild master since she seem to be the one telling the story (As others have pointed out here), and not Natsu, if he's truly a dragon in disguise without knowing it himself (memory loose).

It could be linked to the prophecy as well, the chambers Marakov revealed this chapter and more.

Could what Marakov showed Gildartz be linked to dragons...? or even the dragon slayers in human form..? For all we know, dragon slayers could just be nick names for dragons in disguise.

Why would a dragon care for humans, as earlier said, they don't seem to like humans.
But if a dragon was disguised as a human, they would likely "like" this so called "human" dragon slayer, because it's their own kind in disguise.

Whatever Marakov showed Gildarts, I find it to seem to connect to both Marvis and the dragons somehow..

Uriel
November 07, 2011, 11:58 PM
I don't think they're Dragons. The were introduced as Dragon Slayers. Why not leave it at that without too many complications? >_> White Dragon could be wood for what matters. Or eat "Attack" concept. Or He ate the reflection of light and that's all.

And it's interesting to think that Dragon Slayers are actually Dragons in Human form. Maybe they're the sons and daughters of them that adapted Human shape to survive the "slay".

Jorge D. Dragon
November 08, 2011, 04:08 AM
Yes, that is really a good point. Natsu and others can really be Dragons reborn in human bodies or maybe they can become dragons as a final result of their magic development (maybe they are also some special magical tribe from different world as fairies.

About the chapter... it's so badass! Lumen Etoile is really something interesting and also Gildats becoming the new Fairy Tail Master was rather predictable. Now he will lead the Guild to bright future.:)
About the new Ds... I don't think they are Fire and Metal dragon slayers. I believe that they are really something more like Light and Shadow, because that dark guy used something shadow like that covered both of them at some point before cats arrived. I hope we'll learn about them more pretty soon.

zumb1e
November 08, 2011, 09:51 AM
No one said anything about it so... is that cross symbol on rogue's clothes the saint wizard crest? You know, the one makarov and jura use (jose and jellal used it too)

Ero-Sanji
November 08, 2011, 10:50 AM
Igneel, referred to both Natsu and Wendy as humans when he talked to Grandine about those two perhaps becoming friends this time. So, no I don't think they are dragons, however, they have been reincarnated in some way, that is something far too many characters has hinted towards.

Sollum
November 08, 2011, 03:41 PM
Of course, i agree, they are humans, who have dragon souls.

Come to think of it, maybe 777 is not the year when Dragons disappeared, it's year when gates between dragon realm and Earthland open. Just a thought:
777 "Portal" of some sort is being opened. Dragon Slayers are being moved into human world in their new bodies in order to slay Acnologia. Acnologia goes on rampage and tries to wipe out something, Layla prevents it.

784 "Portal" of some sort is being opened. New Dragon Slayers are being moved into human world in their new bodies in order to slay Acnologia. Acnologia goes on rampage wiping out previous dragon slayers.

791 "Portal" of some sort is being opened. New Dragon Slayers are being moved into human world... Thus we have ~6 Dragon slayers capable of fighting at the moment.

Maybe Zeref refers to age as "7" years cycle?
Maybe Layla was a dragon slayer?...
Maybe Zeref is the one that opened the gate to dragon realm in first place, bringing Acnologia to Earthland and thus getting cursed for sins he committed against man kind - as long as Acnologia lives, he lives too.
Acnologia himself might be some sort of brother of Dragon King, and by destroying cities and killing people he is taunting his brother too a duel or something...
Maybe if Zeref or Acnologia dies, the "portal" between worlds will close forever?

I can already see this epic clifthanger:
"Did Igneel teach you too?!?!?"
"*lol* No, it was you Natsu-san"
*TAM DAM DAM*

Schabrak
November 08, 2011, 04:10 PM
Nah, Dragons seem to live in the human world or else Grandine wouldn't have been able to gain knowledge about the child[all hints to Natsu] to tell news about the dangerous live he's leading to Igneel. source: Ch101 (http://www.mangareader.net/135-7216-9/fairy-tail/chapter-101.html) She also said: "All that is left for us is to believe in the humans' own power." So the whole dragons-to-humans theory should be out of the way too, especially after the second chapte (http://www.mangareader.net/135-7117-32/fairy-tail/chapter-2.html)r: "He was found by that dragon[Igneel] in the forest when he was little and learned words, cultures and magic from him". XD

Razh
November 08, 2011, 05:01 PM
This has to be the most interesting chapter since the start of Tenrou island arc. I love it when new characters get introduced, even though I've seen it plenty of times. There are also some traces of future plots present.
It's regrettable though, that Zeref went into hiding after the episode on Tenrou. I at expected at least something.

Also, no mention of Raven Tail?

Oh right, I didn't read all of the pages, but did anyone manage to find Rogue in Phantom Lord arc? I don't remember ever seeing apprentices being mentioned, or a small kid remotely close to Gazille.

Krono
November 08, 2011, 06:19 PM
Oh right, I didn't read all of the pages, but did anyone manage to find Rogue in Phantom Lord arc? I don't remember ever seeing apprentices being mentioned, or a small kid remotely close to Gazille.

I doubt you'd find him there. The whole "apprentice" thing is likely a reference to this:

http://www.mangareader.net/135-7220-13/fairy-tail/chapter-105.html
http://www.mangareader.net/135-7220-14/fairy-tail/chapter-105.html

Ifrit
November 09, 2011, 04:58 AM
I doubt you'd find him there. The whole "apprentice" thing is likely a reference to this:

http://www.mangareader.net/135-7220-13/fairy-tail/chapter-105.html
http://www.mangareader.net/135-7220-14/fairy-tail/chapter-105.html

I thought the same , but never posted because I got confused when it wasn't Rogue who used the metal dragon breath attack it was the other dragon slayer,

RaveDragon
November 09, 2011, 10:48 AM
No one said anything about it so... is that cross symbol on rogue's clothes the saint wizard crest? You know, the one makarov and jura use (jose and jellal used it too)

Its sabertooth's crest right? it looks like the head of a sabertooth so..

zumb1e
November 09, 2011, 03:44 PM
Its sabertooth's crest right? it looks like the head of a sabertooth so..

The cross shaped one in his sash

Schabrak
November 09, 2011, 06:09 PM
Aside from being a cross they are nothing alike.^^ So no, they are not Magic Council, just Sabertooth members.
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/5721/crossft.png
edit for Razh :p

Razh
November 10, 2011, 09:49 AM
He didn't mean Council, just 10 Holy Mages. And their cross symbol is also different. Too bad though. It would be interesting to see someone so tough to be able to become one of 10 Holy Mages in his teens...

Schabrak
November 10, 2011, 01:05 PM
I think we've already got a confirmation with Jellal being a Holy Saint at the age of 18. Also we don't know for how long Jura has been part of them, being 27 inbefore the Time-Skip. And both Ultear and Jellalr being former Magic Council members only adds to the fact, that age doesn't really matter to how strong someone is in FT.

ShoobyDooBop
November 10, 2011, 08:49 PM
Why is Raven Tail not mentioned? The leading dark guilds were mentioned even the remnants of GH except for them. They better not get defeated by Sabertooth. They have issues with FT. But it's a possibility since ST might have done something to be considered the strongest.

elitefox
November 11, 2011, 12:36 AM
Why is Raven Tail not mentioned? The leading dark guilds were mentioned even the remnants of GH except for them. They better not get defeated by Sabertooth. They have issues with FT. But it's a possibility since ST might have done something to be considered the strongest.

or they became sabertooth ^_^