PDA

View Full Version : Kaiser de Emperana Beelzebub IV

thornofcarrion
October 31, 2011, 12:46 AM
All time naked, he is son of the youngest son of the Demon King. He was sent on earth to destroy mankind. Oga found him and being a delinquent that is Oga, Beel developed a bond with Oga, clinging on to him through the series. Being a demon, Beel posses demonic powers (occasionally electrocuting everyone around him).

That was very basic info about Beelzebub. Discuss away...

lawlett-kun
October 31, 2011, 11:40 PM
Hmmmm. Very interesting character imo. Even though just a baby you can see some really strong bonds growing between Oga and beel. Some people see beel as a fan service i see him as a character who actually makes Oga a better man

thornofcarrion
October 31, 2011, 11:51 PM
True indeed. The band between them has facilitate them both to grow as individuals. I see both of them learning from each other. I really love the interaction between these two characters.

Edit: ^^; a typo...its bond between them...

lawlett-kun
October 31, 2011, 11:55 PM
True indeed. The band between them has facilitate them both to grow as individuals. I see both of them learning from each other. I really love the interaction between these two characters.

band? not sure what you mean .... jkjk. Yeh true. Also i love to see moments when Oga is training Beel's character :amuse I am actually suprised why En has a freaking army of strongest demons and Beel had only Hilda until Oga... thats kinda interesting. Is it cuz En is expected to take the throne? I wonder about that... Tonikaku Beel and Oga together are awesome. I am actually wondering if we gonna see Beel grow up a bit. Atleast talk a bit :scry On the other hand his Bdaa duuh are pretty entertaining :fan

Teeba
January 29, 2012, 01:22 AM
So, according to the last chapter, Oga claims Beel really wants Hilda to be back to her normal self. But Baby Beel has also expressed a lot of joy at Hilda giving him affection, like in chapter 139. Which Hilda do you think Beel loves more? We all know Beel has a bit of a crush on Kunieda, but he loves Hilda for other reasons too, right?