PDA

View Full Version : Fresh from the oven!

Rye Bread
October 31, 2011, 10:19 PM
Well, I suppose an introduction is in order!

My name is, as is readily apparent I suppose, Rye Bread. Rukkileib works as well!

Thought I might introduce myself, and say a few things.

So, I write. I write prolifically. It's a joy, for me. Love it.

Hm. The sticky says maybe say your favourite series, so I suppose I can take that suggestion! I guess it could be said that I am a big Touhou Project fan. Quite enthralled with the little doujin shooter.

For all that I write, I'm not much of one for introductions, hahahah. I guess I'll cut it here! I'll answer any questions, of course, in case I missed something or you have anything you want to know!

Ah, and it's nice to meet you all!

Ustegius
November 01, 2011, 05:31 AM
Welcome Rye Bread! Hope you'll enjoy your time at Mangahelpers :nod

Rukkileib... You don't happen to be estonian do you? Or do you live in the States as the flag suggests. Estonian roots maybe? I'm a finn myself, so I'd recognize our only closely related language anywhere.

Maybe I should call you Ruisleipä then. :D

yukihime03
November 01, 2011, 06:03 AM
More new victim member!!! :yay

Welcome to MH!

Hope you'll enjoy it here! Visit the threads here, okay?

But be warned, you might get killed. :derp

Rye Bread
November 01, 2011, 05:02 PM
Hahahah, thanks for the welcome!

I'm part Estonian, yeah, about as much Estonian as I am Swedish, I think. Both sides of my family are pretty tied up in either Eastern or Northern Europe, so yeah. Ruisleipä is fine too! I'm not very picky~

I feel so welcomed, heheh, thanks you two!

lawlett-kun
November 03, 2011, 11:16 PM
Welcome! I like ur avvy! Whats ur favvy manga/anime? Do share? btw i am from another planet

Adorien
November 05, 2011, 06:12 AM
Hello and welcome! :amuse

What music do you like? Favorite singer/band?
What is your favorite color? Which season do you prefer?
Describe yourself with one word.

That's all for now. :p Enjoy your stay at MH!

Rye Bread
November 06, 2011, 06:03 AM
Alrighty then~!

While I can't state any absolutes, one of my top favourite manga would have to be 1/2 Prin- no, wait, 1/2 Prince is a manhua, isn't it? So...The World God Only Knows. As for an anime...Ruin Explorers. I cried at the end, and few anime can do that to me.

Music...I like something from everything, I think the best way to put it would be. There's almost no genre which I completely don't listen to. A favourite singer or band, huh....Freddie Mercury is up there, for sure. As for a band...again, not an absolute, but Escape Key and Puzzlebox are two of my favourites.

My favourite colour is...I'd have to say blue, in most cases.

Winter is my season. Winter is the best of the seasons. It has no equal.

With one word...indecisive.

And thank you for the welcome! It's nice to hear~!