PDA

View Full Version : Discussion DGM Chapter 210 Discussion

riki
November 05, 2011, 07:12 AM
This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of D. Gray-man!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule: Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released. For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release. Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars. Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section. The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.Spoiler Pics and Translations: At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers. This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured. Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages. Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread. Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.For-Profit Download Links If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post. Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules. Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice. Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement. *.usercash.*
*.linkbucks.*
*.tinyurl.*
*.anonym.to/*
*.xrl.us/*
*.realfiles.net*
*.sharecash.*
*.shorl.com/*
*.lix.in/*
*.pgi-shumen.info/*
*hotfile.com*
*letitbit.net*
*depositfiles.com*
*tiny.cc*
*uploading.com*
*ugotfile.com*
*depositt.blogspot.com*
*cashfiles.blog.com*
*snipurl.com*
*bit.ly*
*rayfile.com*
*storage.to*
*megaupload.com*
*share-links.biz*
*doiop.com*
*filefactory.com*
*missupload.com*
*enterupload.com*
*mangoshare.com*Formatting: We ask that proper format is followed to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience.Example One:

Source: Mangahelpers (http://mangahelpers.com/)
Credits: Ohana

http://img204.imagevenue.com/loc81/th_539054661_01_122_81lo.jpg (http://img204.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539054661_01_122_81lo.jpg)http://img273.imagevenue.com/loc110/th_539055410_841810_122_110lo.jpg (http://img273.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055410_841810_122_110lo.jpg)
http://img265.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055332_03_122_77lo.jpg

Example Two:

Source: Mangahelpers (http://mangahelpers.com/)
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

You can discuss the current chapter here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/72840-DGM-Chapter-209-Discussino-210-Prediction) and find translations here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/../m/d-gray-man/translations/).

tgirl
November 30, 2011, 02:29 AM
All spoilers will be quoted and pasted here. Remember to thank the original posters

Source: 2ch
Credits: post #206
Verification: Fake!!!! (Thank goodness...=.=)

アレンの遺留品からマザーの教会にやってきたジョニーと神田
アレンの友達が来たと喜ぶバーバ
アレンが来たけどもう旅立ったと聞いて落ち込むジョニー
神田がマザーから14番目について何か聞かされそうな感じで次号に続く

The Jisho's acting up so I ran this through the Japanese owned online translator just to make a bit more sense of the kanji in order to make the sentences cohesive. (Better than nothing. =.=;; Still, even the Japanese translator is far from perfect.)

Verification: Fake!!!!!

- Johnny and Kanda arrive at Mother's church thanks to the stuff that Allen left behind.
[T/N: Possibly the contents of the box that Johnny was "illegally" picking up back in BO?]
- Ba-Ba is pleased with Allen's friends' visit.
- Johnny is disappointed upon hearing that Allen has already left.
- The next chapter will touch on Kanda hearing about the 14th's story from Mother.

Edited notes: Eh, if the above is true, that is just....too quick of a trip to get there. =.=;; Hmm.. Well, 2ch is just getting raunchy again as that poster didn't come back to say "yes" or "no" about this particular info. I'm going to bed.

Asclepius
November 30, 2011, 02:32 AM
If that is true, it's gonna be funny cause i was discussing the possibility of mother telling the 14th story on this chapter with Darj. But i thought she was gonna tell the story to Allen instead. Well, maybe she already did.

I hope it's for real. Ive been waiting for the 14th complete story for more than a year.

Niko_kun
November 30, 2011, 05:11 AM
I liked it, seems like Hoshino wanna advance the plot... and the 14th story would be awesome!

ca12nag3
November 30, 2011, 05:43 AM
I dont really get this, didnt Johnny say LAST chapter that he had no clue as to where Allen is/went? Then how does he now have items that give him the indication that he is possibly at mothers? :S
Kinda odd to have 2 chapters contridict eachother that big in just 2 consecutive chapters.

Well he said he had a plan. But a plan isnt having clues :S I dunno it just looks weird haha.

Teeba
November 30, 2011, 06:24 AM
I don't think its far-fetched. Allen probably had maps and an address book of some sort pointing to where "Mother" lived. Those maps and journals were subsequently boxed when he "betrayed" the Order....and now Johnny has a hold of them. To my headcanon this makes sense because Allen has a poor sense of direction. Heck, when Allen left Lenalee in ch. 205, he went directly to Mother's house instead of transporting somewhere random, to make sure he didn't wast time getting lost.

ca12nag3
November 30, 2011, 07:19 AM
I don't think its far-fetched. Allen probably had maps and an address book of some sort pointing to where "Mother" lived. Those maps and journals were subsequently boxed when he "betrayed" the Order....and now Johnny has a hold of them. To my headcanon this makes sense because Allen has a poor sense of direction. Heck, when Allen left Lenalee in ch. 205, he went directly to Mother's house instead of transporting somewhere random, to make sure he didn't wast time getting lost.

I didnt say its far-fetched just that it doesnt match what Johnny said last chapter, he said he didnt know where Allen was. But he has a plan. How is not knowing+plan to find him the same thing as clues/items of Allens possible whereabout ?

Lets put it like this. If someone asked me where person xx is. And i do have clues to where he/she could be id never say (i dont know for sure - but i have a plan to find person xx)
Id say, I dont know for sure but i have a good idea of where person xx could be/ and if asked further i could say i have a adressbook or letters to (this adress). Or i would even say these things in the same sentence as where i say (i dont know for sure)

Its just that Johnny (written by Hoshino + what translators made of it.) give us an absolute~! Johnny said (I dont know) That eliminates the possibility of not knowing for sure. Thus Johnny cannot have clues to where Allen could be, simply because he said he doesnt know.

Maybe its to much high lvl literary stuff but it bugs me if it turns out that he does have clues, since it would mean inconsistency with whats said last chapter.

MSofAofCOCA
November 30, 2011, 09:33 AM
....If there is anything involving information the 14th in this chapter, i'm betting my marbles that Hoshino will somehow avoid it in this chapter. She'll either allude to that Mother did tell allen/kanda+johnny, but won't tell us for another few chapters, or have Kanda+johnny flashing back to the story later on teasing us for another few chapter =.='' D=

The issue with what Johnny said last chapter sits fine with me - he doesn't know his precise location, or even if the plan would work. Probably means he didn't look at allen's belongings until he was out of the order...

Zibi234
November 30, 2011, 01:11 PM
personaly I hope there is more to the chapter.... becoue it sounds sooooo small... so again a 15page chapter....after a another month of waiting... seriously...

tgirl
November 30, 2011, 01:23 PM
I have to quickly go, but the real spoilers came out. (Surprised that you guys didn't spot this before me... o__o)

Credit: poster #315
Verification: True (Should be the right one, since its name is the green color.)
Special thanks: #318 for confirming false info about the other one.

結晶化したイノセンスにはどうやらアポクリフォスでもハートでも干渉はできないらしい。
本来の意味で適合者の意志と融合しイノセンスは完全に適合者にコントロールされるからだ。
どうやらクラウンクラウンはアポクリフォスとの融合かアレンとの結晶化で揺れてるらしい
神田対アポクリフィスをノアのサングラスはめたやつが見張ってる。
以上簡易バレでした。

Sorry, no time for a translation, but doing it the sort of quick lazy way, it involves Allen and his Innocence. Like what's going on currently between both of them (i.e. fusion). Also, Kanda and Johnny may be under close surveillance..

That's all I'm going to say about this. Asarii or anyone else available, it's your game. :D Thank you!! *flees*

NAM61
November 30, 2011, 01:48 PM
If it is about allen and his innocence it should be interesting. And that kanda and jonny are under survalence

Dlanor_A.Knox
November 30, 2011, 01:51 PM
Did it in google translate and babelfish... Crystallisation? 0o0?
Noah with sunglasses? Mercym?
And Kanda also appears?

..At least that's what I get out of it xD

Zibi234
November 30, 2011, 02:21 PM
what I get from above is that:

The heart innocence cant intervene with innocence crystalization...becouse crystal type bonds totaly withthe will of the host and the host has full control over it.... Allens innocence is shaking becouse it cant decide if to "fuse with Apo" or become crystal type with "allen"

a crystal type is kinda out of heart control... the last line is that a noah with glasses tails/watches kanda... (maybe noah cant find allen too so they follow kanda as he might know where allen is)

so generally crown clawn might want to become one with allen for good... but it might be scared of 14th that it wont be able to supress 14th memories alone.... so fusion with Apo is the only way to stop it but the same it would kill allen so its host... so it dosnt know what to do... and apo might be in hurry becouse if crown clawn becomes a crystal type its sealed and heart wont be able to influance it anymore...

Lomahongva
November 30, 2011, 03:17 PM
Wow! These spoilers sound great!

I'd like "that" Noah would be Mercym. You know, he was one of the three that appeared in Jordan and "took care" of Madarao (btw: what happened to the Thirds?? 0.O Please, Hoshino...). What's more, he hasn't been shown in the Ark and I'd like to see more developpment for the new Noah. We had Fedora and I think it's time to see one of the others.

So, if Crystal type is somehow free of heart's influence... that's skinda interesting. I suppose those are the reasons for Crown Clown being undecided but I had thought it already somehow knew it but didn't consider the 14th an enemy... Furthermore, in Cross case, he searched for the 14th for a long time and lots of the things he did where due to his loyalty to the 14th. He even know the Dark Magic and we never saw him having problems with Judgement (till the end,... but I found this a bit confusing as hevlaska said Cross wasn't anymore its host but he was going to use it when Apocrypho attacked him...).

Maybe this is a bit off-topic but has anyone a theory about what could be Jhonny's plan to find Allen? Once I saw last chapter title I immediately thought about the type of little announcements you can find in Sherlock Holmes novels ("We'd thank any information about xxx. Please Left in in xx"). I know it's a ridiculous idea because Allen doesn't heve time for newspapers. Also his name's acronym (A.W.) will be suspicious (so moyashi will be better... XD).

fuff
November 30, 2011, 04:05 PM
noah with glasses? tykki?

Zibi234
November 30, 2011, 04:18 PM
noah with glasses? tykki?

I remember that the only noah that wore glasses are "mercym" and "lulubell"..... but lulubell was in the order attack so exorcists might know her apperance (well she can shapeshift if she wants)... but mercym was not seen for most of the order....

im interested if noah cant find allen either XD so they decided to follow allens friends since they might have bigger chance to find him

Lomahongva
November 30, 2011, 04:20 PM
Ofc that's a possibility. It will be good but for being honest, i'd prefer to see for once more a noah like a threat and Tykky wasn't last time (also seing a new face). Even more now that Sheryl is furious against the 14th but it's also true that this rage is a danger for Allen and Tikky would like to help him (for Road) although he can be doing something for the Earl too).

Ofc we're talking about Tikky's human appareance but Kanda already knows it too.

Jaymie
November 30, 2011, 04:36 PM
I'm glad we're getting explanations. It's interesting that Crystal-types are independent from the Heart, but it makes total sense. I wonder if they'd get destroyed if the Heart was destroyed? If not, it's almost guaranteed that the Heart will be destroyed once all of the main characters become Crystal-types.

Sensei42
November 30, 2011, 05:02 PM
I'm actually honestly surprised that Allen's Innocence(a parasitic) can even become a crystal type. I just assumed a Crystal type was a power-up for equipment types only. How interesting to be proven wrong~

Dlanor_A.Knox
November 30, 2011, 05:18 PM
Ofc that's a possibility. It will be good but for being honest, i'd prefer to see for once more a noah like a threat and Tykky wasn't last time (also seing a new face). Even more now that Sheryl is furious against the 14th but it's also true that this rage is a danger for Allen and Tikky would like to help him (for Road) although he can be doing something for the Earl too).

Ofc we're talking about Tikky's human appareance but Kanda already knows it too.

It would be interesting if Lulubell would find Allen, she practically hates him xD
But Mercym isn't a big threat I think.. Mostly because his name is Mercym xD And he gives a bit of a Marie vibe... Big but nice xD
yup....

And muhahaha yes Crystal types FTW
That would be awesome the last battle: Noah&Crystal Innocence VS. Apo-guys & Heart xP

I wonder how Crown Clown will look like 0o0!!! (As crystal) will the sword also change?

Sensei42
November 30, 2011, 05:47 PM
Wow! These spoilers sound great!

I'd like "that" Noah would be Mercym. You know, he was one of the three that appeared in Jordan and "took care" of Madarao (btw: what happened to the Thirds?? 0.O Please, Hoshino...)..

The thirds are working for the Earl and Noah. I can't remember the number of the chapter but it was basically the same night Allen escpared from the Order. The Thirds were outside casing some sort of spell, wearing sexerific Noah outfits.

ca12nag3
November 30, 2011, 06:13 PM
It would be interesting if Lulubell would find Allen, she practically hates him xD
But Mercym isn't a big threat I think.. Mostly because his name is Mercym xD And he gives a bit of a Marie vibe... Big but nice xD
yup....

And muhahaha yes Crystal types FTW
That would be awesome the last battle: Noah&Crystal Innocence VS. Apo-guys & Heart xP

I wonder how Crown Clown will look like 0o0!!! (As crystal) will the sword also change?

So far we see the crystal typs turn liquid and then the blood of the host becomes a weapon fused with the innocence. Well have to wait and see how hoshino thinks it out. Allen eating his own arm :D

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

I'm glad we're getting explanations. It's interesting that Crystal-types are independent from the Heart, but it makes total sense. I wonder if they'd get destroyed if the Heart was destroyed? If not, it's almost guaranteed that the Heart will be destroyed once all of the main characters become Crystal-types.

Thats kinda jumping on the bandwagon of wishfull thinking and some hasty translating? So far nothing indicates that Crystal innocence is independant, especially when bookman got worried about it and warned Lavi to tell him if his innocence acted up.
How could anyone tell if innocence is connected to the heart or not anyways? If they had heart radar theyd have the heart by now -_-.
It would only be so if either Crown clown finally started talking (i doubt) or the Apo were to be talking to himself about these events ( i also doubt). Thus im not too inclined to think either way as in being connected to the heart or not in more or lesser manner.

Lomahongva
November 30, 2011, 06:44 PM
yup....

If it's Lullubell that will rock too!!! We haven't seen her since the Noah meeting, when Wisely awaked and she was absent from the CharaGrey. But Mercym can also be rude (http://www.mangareader.net/210-27347-42/dgray-man/chapter-187.html). Poor Allen.

The thirds are working for the Earl and Noah. I can't remember the number of the chapter but it was basically the same night Allen escpared from the Order. The Thirds were outside casing some sort of spell, wearing sexerific Noah outfits.

Thanks Sensei. In fact, I was really wondering about them before Allen's scape from Order. We get a three months time leap and we only saw Tikky, very beaten. I was wondering if they were still alive.

tgirl
December 01, 2011, 01:33 AM
Update 2: Changed Johnny's part a little to hopefully be more correct.

Ok.

More things coming out of 2ch.

Poster # 359 asked whether this one was true or not. Unexpectedly enough, the other well-known spoiler provider posted right after that poster. Edit: Nevermind... I think the other poster's information is confirming #352's post.

Credit: poster #352
Verification: True

神田はアレンのために戻ってきた、アレンのノア化について後悔を抱えたままなら安らかに死ねないから
見た目ピエロみたいになったアレンと再開して次号

Translation: Kanda feels that he owes Allen a favor, so he won't die in peace until he carries out his regret of awakening Allen's Noah-fication. In the next issue, we return with seeing Allen becoming more "clown/pierrot"-like.

Credit: poster 産業 ◆yQongahxCIさん
Verification: True

ジョニーと風俗まわっアレン探す
神田は酒に酔ってクソモヤシ見つけたら酒樽に突っ込んで黒ひげ危機一髪みたいにしてやるとか言ってた

and

神田「あいつをノアに覚醒させたのは俺だ」

ジョニー「北米支部の事?でもっあれは伯爵がアルマを使って神田に…神田ひとりが悪いんじゃないよ」

神田「教団がどうなろうがどうでもよかった だからパリでの任務のとき
あいつのノア化の片鱗に気づいてて無視した コムイにも報告せずにほっといた
俺は ノアやアクマより 教団が憎かったから」

神田「でも今は この後悔が 安らかに死ぬには ちょっと邪魔なんだよ」

ジョニー ~ごめんと言いそうになってオレはやめた 「ありがとう」 「ありがとう」 神田は アレンのために戻ってきてくれたんだ ~

First part translation: Johnny is visiting several brothels in search of Allen. Kanda, on the other hand, is drunk on sake saying that he'll do something in a dark hair-like crisis like plunging himself into a wine barrel if he ever sees that "damn bean sprout".

T/N: :blink I'd bet anyone, 200 D.Gray-man currency to see that happen!

Second part translation:

Kanda: "I awakened the Noah in that guy."

Johnny: "The North America branch incident? But....that is, the Earl used Alma on you... You shouldn't blame yourself!!"

Kanda: "I really don't care what becomes of the Black Order. Therefore, I went on a mission in Paris. I once ignored being aware of seeing that guy's Noah-fication. Komui, also, left it alone instead of reporting it. Because of that, other than the Noah and Akuma, I hate the Black Order."

Kanda: "But now, in order to die in peace, this regret is a little bit of a hindrance [to me]."

Johnny's thoughts: I resigned with saying sorry, right? "Thank you." "Thank you." Kanda wants to return Allen, a favor.

Mini mumble: I shouldn't presume about Johnny's quotes too much... He might be saying "thank you" to Kanda. >.<

hopeandlight
December 01, 2011, 01:42 AM
google translate did not help with the above spoiler
interesting Allen-crystal, and how he can get it out of apo's control
i'll still miss allen as parasite, its how we've known him
clownish: clothing change, hope it looks good

lol im kinda disappointed with the Noah outfits, it not bad, but ...
they've got 7000 years of history, so...
the Noah also don't seem much better than humans, just loony, prob meant that way

Mango-chan
December 01, 2011, 01:50 AM
@Hopeandlight: Agreed. The best I could gather is some guy finds Allen is boozing it up with Blackbeard, uhhhhh.
(waits for someone who can actually read the spoilers)

fuff
December 01, 2011, 02:18 AM
@Hopeandlight: Agreed. The best I could gather is some guy finds Allen is boozing it up with Blackbeard, uhhhhh.
(waits for someone who can actually read the spoilers)

i thought allen doesnt drink...did it say that in the character books

tgirl
December 01, 2011, 02:45 AM
google translate did not help with the above spoiler

I did say to be patient. ^^; Online Western translation programs are not going to take you that far. Hehe.. But thanks for trying.

Anyways, translations are done. Now, I can go to bed! ^o^ *vanishes*

Mango-chan
December 01, 2011, 02:50 AM
i thought allen doesnt drink...did it say that in the character books

....I'm not fluent in questionable google translations. :lmao:

@Tgirl: Thanks for translating! This month's chapter sounds great already. : D

tgirl
December 01, 2011, 11:03 AM
^ No prob. ^^;

Agh.. I messed up again! >__< At least I caught it this time. Fixed Kanda's quote so it makes sense now. Anyone coming by from other forums, please immediately update/re-inform your fellow members about this! (Also note, I always go back and edit stuff so what I have is never final. Um... Be prepared.) Corrections by other people are always appreciated.

As far as 2ch goes though, poster #389 posted two pictures, but they don't work now. ^__^

MSofAofCOCA
December 01, 2011, 12:03 PM
...Kanda's quote worries me. It seems like he is holding on to life simply to repay the debt. That suggests that he is ready to die once the debt is repaid... That makes me worried

Dlanor_A.Knox
December 01, 2011, 01:21 PM
...Kanda's quote worries me. It seems like he is holding on to life simply to repay the debt. That suggests that he is ready to die once the debt is repaid... That makes me worried

Well... Damn... Just damn you're probably right ^^;;
Maybe he won't though, maybe he will find some kind of peace with himself as a living person. Not as a soon-to-be-dead one...

^ No prob. ^^;

As far as 2ch goes though, poster #389 posted two pictures, but they don't work now. ^__^

Wow what? Pictures for real? 0o0 That's awesome! to bad the don't work now but hey.... Just the idea of 2 pictures is cool xD

Niko_kun
December 01, 2011, 02:56 PM
Found this on a blog:

D.Gray-man 第210夜 「A・Wをたずねて・理由」 1

今月号は青エクが休載なんで物足りないねぇ。
おまけのポスターのサンタ燐かわいいです。むっちり生足ビキニサンタの
出雲ちゃんの方に完全に目が行きますが(笑)
表紙は紅だけど、紫がかぶってる帽子のボンボンが血染めに見えてホラー(^_^;)
後ろで薄ら笑いうかべてる切彦ちゃんの持ってる人参が真っ赤なナイフに見えたせいか。

D.Gray-man 第210夜 「A・Wをたずねて・理由」 1

倉庫でのバイトで重労働で早起きなので、ちょっとづつの掲載になります。
お許し下さい。

表紙は多分どっかの酒保のテーブル。
酒の入ったコップ。散乱する殻付ピーナッツ。どっかの地図。
そして、教団での写真。
チェスを楽しむアレンを中心にミギにジジ、左にティモシー。二人共懐きまくり。
背後には仏頂面ぽいリンク。

ピーナッツはうまいが、俺はゆでたピーナッツも好き。ビールに合うんだww

さて、教団の室長室。
コムイに呼び出しくらったリナリーとマリ。
二人とも作った笑顔。

「キミたちボクに嘘ついてるでしょ?」
「ついてないわ、兄さん」
「神田くんがどこ行ったか本ッ当に知らないのかい!?」
「知らない」
「本当の本当のッ、本当の本当のッ、本当の本当にッ」
「知らないッ!!!」

そろそろズゥ爺の葬儀の時間だよ、兄妹ゲンカやめんかい!!とフェイさんに怒鳴られてもシカト。
お兄ちゃんと神田には地が出るよね、リナリー(笑)
いつも自宅(ホーム)と言いつつ、周囲にブリブリして外面「作ってる」リナリーよか、
私はやっぱ2巻までのホントは結構黒いんだぜ、コワイんだぜのリナリーの方が好きです。
女の子だもん。真っ黒いに決まってるよね。お姫様ポジ離す訳ないもんね(ニヤ)
同年代の友達が出来たかと思いきや、まーーーったく、エミリアとの関係が描かれないのは
そーゆー事だよね(笑)
ババアの婦長とは大の仲良しでも、若いナース達とは疎遠そうなリナリー(^_^;)

リナリーを内心応援しながら(時間稼ぎの為)

(できるだけ急げよ、神田。
 こっちもそう長くごまかしていられない。

それにしてもアイツがジョニーに協力するとはどういう風の吹きまわしなんだか…)

アレン、びっくりするだろーなーと思うマリ。
あら、じゃあ神田はジョニーをアレンに引き合わせたら、教団にすぐ戻るって事ですね。
当然ですけどね。神田リターンだと、ますますテンションだだ下がりですね。
でも、アポさんとかノアとかどーすんですかー?(^_^;)

さて、神田とジョニーの二人旅。
場所は都会の歓楽街。
19世紀だけど、街中華やかなネオンサインだらけ。
仮想でよかったね(笑)
ガス燈からやーーーっと電灯に変わり始めた頃ですが、余程の大金持ちでなければランプかろうそくの筈。
だけど、街が暗いんで、どんなに病んで老けた娼婦でも商売が成り立っちゃう(^_^;)

しかし、こんなに明るくては美人は目立ってしまう。
神田が歩けば、誰かに絡まれるのは道理。
スキンヘッドの大男をパンチで殴り倒す神田。
ジョニーの荷物を持ってやってるね。優しいな。
多分、ジョニーがへたばるから面倒臭くて持ってやってるんだろう。
取り巻きのチンピラは激怒。

「何しやがんだ、コラァ」
「邪魔だ、どけ」
「邪魔だったら殴ってもいいのかい、おおっ?」
「さ、先にカラんできたのは、その人じゃないか!神田に!」
「カラんでねぇ!!!」

同じく頭に花札の刺青をした手下どもは夜に吠える。

「うちのアニキは美しいモノが大好きなんだっ。病的なレベルで!」
「この世の美しいモノすべてを欲する愛の狩人なんだよ、バカヤロー!」

言ってて悲しくないですか?(笑)
なら、チンピラーズは美形じゃないのは何故?
これが青池保子先生やBLマンガなら、取り巻きは全て美形で揃える筈!!
(エロイカ様は大佐にイカれて以降、耽美から離れておしまいになりましたが(笑)

神田がお持ち帰りされて、こんなスキンヘッドにされたらイヤなので、
二人は完全無視。
目的地は「うさぎじゃんのお尻亭」だそうだ。
みょうちくりんな名前だが、昔の外国のパブの大半はこんなもん。
インパクト勝負だったのかなぁ?

そこに復活したアニキ。

「たまらん…。なんて痛い攻撃じゃ。
 わしゃ、こんな美しく気高い人間をみたことがねぇぜ…」

美しい愛の狩人の一人称が「わしゃ」(笑)
10kg以上もある日本刀を軽々振り回す神田の拳ですぐ復活するとは褒めてやらう(笑)
イノセンスだからラビの鎚みたいに六幻も軽いのかも知れんが、重さのない刀で切る方が大変(^_^;)

「誘拐して家に持って帰るぅぅぅぅうううう」

神田に襲い掛かるアニキ。
全ての神田ファンの血の叫びだ(笑)

ブチッとキレた神田にフルボッコのご褒美を戴きました。
超羨ましいです。代われ、アニキ。

まぁ、仮に神田がアニキをボコッたところで心配ご無用。
この時代、殺人は重罪ですが、暴力の罪はものすごーーーーーーく軽い。
大抵は罰金か、2、3週間で出てこれる。
警官を一生半身不随にしても、1年程度の牢暮らしで済みます。
相手の骨を全部叩き折って、失明させて、橋の上から突き落としても1年の重労働。
その代わり、子供が道横切って交通の邪魔した位で重罪牢に叩き込まれたり、
窓割ったり、商品盗んだだけで10年の流刑だったりする。
暴力が日常の一部なのと、財産を守るのを重視、つまりお金持ち大事の法律だったんだね。

ついたお店はバニーガールで一杯のお店。お客はおじさんばっかり。
当然、神田は激怒。もちろんモテモテ。

「なんでモヤシを探す方法が風俗街めぐりなんだよ!!」

叫びたくもなるもんだ(笑)
ジョニーは表紙の写真を見せて、アレンの事をバニーガールに尋ねるが知らないと言われる。
こんな子が来たら、絶対覚えてるわよの言葉に、諦めて次の店にゴー。

「ようベッピンさん、どうだいオレと…」

飲みながら、酔っ払いを殴り飛ばすのも慣れてきた神田(笑)
まぁ、19世紀、男性の同性愛に対して垣根は低かったからね。
ヴィクトリア時代はお堅いので、まず「(同性愛)そんなものは存在しねぇ」って前提になっており、キリスト教で同性愛は禁止されてるので、誰も話題にしたがらない。
しかも、男性同士のちょっと行過ぎた親睦の深め合いはむしろ奨励。
だから、稚児が通りに一杯いても、存在しない前提なんだから問題にされない(笑)
特にロンドンがメッカ。港町は軍人や船乗り目当ての男娼だらけ。
ただ、娼婦が余りに供給過多だったせいで、規制が甘い割に数は増えなかったそうだ。
やっとうるさくなったのは、末期に男に一切触れちゃダメって法律が出来てから。
人間、規制が多少ある方が燃えるんだな(笑)

「23軒目ダメ…っと。
 まぁアレンの請求書の束はまだまだあるからドンマイ~~~」
「まだまだって…?
 モヤシのやつ、どんだけ借金あんだ!!!」
「や~、アレンのっていうか、クロス元帥の?」

飲みながら請求書の束をめくるジョニー。

すいません、タイムアップ…m(_ _)m

by shinobitokobot

ummm heres a quick crap tastic translation... a lot of it doesnt make sense though... maybe cause i just woke up... ¬¬ any way...
it starts out with jiji sitting at a table (maybe drunk again...) with pictures around him of all the order and stuff, and then goes on to people talking about zuu's funeral.

Theres a bit on kanda and zuu but it was all gibberish right now... ill go back later after ive had my coffee and try to understand it better...
this is the part it gets really confusing, because the writter adds in a WHOLE LOT of commentary and random junk...

basically its talking about jhonny and kanda going around the red light district looking for allen (dont hold me to this, its just what i read...)
kanda is at first going to doors like jhonny and asking around, but drinking at the same time, so he gets drunk and then that would be where he starts talking about how he wants to die but not until he is at peace with himself and repays allen.
thats pretty much all they have typed out, but there is more to the chapter, they just ran out of time to type it all out, so there should be another post soon.

Zibi234
December 02, 2011, 02:01 AM
well I was wondering about the first little part... there is lenalee in it...I belive it mentions that lenalee and marie are called to komui...they drink something both smile...and komui (I guess) asks question if they know where kanda went... or something like that.... or it might be the other way around...lenalee asks her brother if he knows where kanda is...and little further is the Zuu funeral... and here is I dont get it.... is lenalee angry that kanda is nowhere to be found... or people are angry and she is maing them calm down... guh...

still no part2 was released ;/ sadly first part generally is a drunken part... so part2 will be mostly about allen and his innocence

hmm it might that johnny's plan to find allen is to follow Cross martians depts... he goes throught bills that cross made in various red light districts and ask people if they saw allen (a pictrue I guess)

Oberon
December 02, 2011, 06:55 AM
Verification: Confirmed
Credits: Oberon

コムイが神田の行方についてマリとリナリーを問いつめる
「キミたちボクに嘘ついてるでしょ」
「ついてないわ兄さん」
「神田くんがどこ行ったか本ッ当に知らないのかい!?本当の本当の本ry」「知らない!!!!!」
マリ(できるだけ急げよ神田 こっちもそう長くごまかしていられない
それにしてもアイツがジョニーに協力するとはどういう風の吹きまわしなんだか…アレンびっくりするだろうなぁ)

とある風俗店
怒る神田「なんでモヤシを探す方法が風俗街めぐりなんだよ!」
お姉さんたちにちょーイケメンーとか言われてベタベタされるが寄るな触るな
ジョニーはアレンの写真を見せるが見たことないと言われる
「こんなコが来たら絶対覚えてるよう」

その後も色々回りまくるが誰もアレンを見ていないという
で23軒目
変な男が「ようベッピンさんどうだいオレと…」と言いかけて神田に殴られてるのを尻目にほろ酔いで楽しそうなジョニー
「アレンの請求書まだまだあるからドンマイ~」
「まだまだって…モヤシのやつどれだけ借金あんだ!」本気で引く神田
「アレンのってかクロス元帥の
アレンが14番目と戦おうとしてるならまず相手を知ろうとするはずだ
手掛りは14番目の協力者だったクロス元帥
でも元帥は消えてしまった となればこの請求書だけが元帥の足跡を知る唯一の術」
青ざめる二人
「あいつが請求書の店を全部覚えてると…?てかソレどうした」(ソレ=請求書)
「どの店にいくら借金あるかまで覚えてると思うよ 保管庫からチョロまかした」
ジョニーのうしろに夢でうなされるアレンの回想

不審げな目を向ける神田
「元帥が消えたことはエクソシストと上層部しか知らない機密だぜ」
言葉に詰まるジョニー
「リーバーか」
「うん…アレンを支えるなら知っといたほうがいいって色々…あっでも教団には黙ってて!バレたら班長が」
「うるせぇな言わねぇよ」
「班長やジジたちも背中押してくれたんだ 絶対アレンのところに行かなきゃね!行こう神田!」
はりきって歩き出すがフラッフラなジョニー
神田(酒で足腰が…)
「…変な奴だな」少し笑う神田
「あんな厄介な奴のところに行こうなんて おまえが損するだけだぜ?」
へらっと笑ってジョニー「オレは至極シンプルなことしか考えてないよ
ともだちだから!」
明るく言うジョニーにアルマがダブる
(……)目のあたりに手をやり少し赤面する神田

「神田こそどうして教団に…ていうかオレを手伝ってくれるのさ
これバレたら結構ヤバイでしょ?」
その時くまの着ぐるみかぶった変な女にジョニーが羽交い締めにされる

六幻発動させる神田
ジョニー「ななななに??あ…AKUMA!?」
飛んできた六幻に串刺しにされるアクマ
解放されたジョニーを踏み台にしてアクマに飛びかかる神田
アクマ笑い出す
「ヒャヒャヒャ 神田ユウだろ 戻ってくるなんて愚かな奴
残り少ない命みみっちく安らかに過ごせばいいものをよぉ
教団に勝ち目は無い AKUMAは今もどんどん生まれている
おまえは地獄を択んだんだよバァァカ」(択んだはえらんだと読む)
とか何とか言った後神田に斬られる

おそるおそるって感じで「ほんとに…どうしてなの神田…」と聞くジョニー
「あいつをノアに覚醒させたのは俺だ」
「北米支部のこと…?でもっあれは伯爵がアルマを使って神田に…神田ひとりが悪いんじゃないよ!」
「教団がどうなろうがどうでもよかった だからパリでの任務のときあいつのノア化の片鱗に気づいてて無視した
コムイにも報告せずに ほっといた 俺はノアやAKUMAより教団が憎かったから」
顔だけ振り返り、自嘲めいた笑みを浮かべる神田
何も言えないジョニー
「でも今は この後悔が安らかに死ぬにはちょっと邪魔なんだよ」体ごと振り返って笑う神田
「…行こうぜ この煙は体に毒だ」立ち尽くすジョニーの横からジョニーの荷物を取って歩き出す
何か言いかけてぐっとこらえたような顔のジョニー
(「ごめん」と言いそうになってオレはやめた)
階段をのぼる神田の後ろ姿
(「ありがとう」)
見上げるジョニー
(「ありがとう」)
「ありが…」顔をくしゃくしゃにしてポロポロ涙をこぼす
(神田はアレンの為に戻ってきてくれたんだ)

で59軒目
「見たことねぇだと……?」樽みたいな形したジョッキを握りつぶす神田
マスター、ビビりながら「い いやあ~ちょっと知りませんねえ~」
「ホントかコラ?適当なことほざいてっとこの店ブッタ斬んぞ」
掴みかかられアレンの写真を頭にグリグリされるマスター「か勘弁してくださいよ~~っお客さん飲み過ぎですってぇ~~」
盛大に舌打ちしてツブれてるジョニーを揺する神田「おいジョニー次の店どこら!?」
揺すられても「ひゃ~(笑)」とか言って起きないジョニーに苛立ち請求書を取り上げて自分でパラパラ見る
「あのクソモヤシ…見つけたら酒樽に突っ込んで黒ヒゲ危機一髪みたいにしてやる…」
「お客さーんもう店閉めたいんですがねー お客さーん」
で無視してパラパラ請求書めくってるうちにある事に気づく
「…ちょっとまておい…この請求書…?
一体…何ヶ国の店が…ある……」
限界が来たのか、ジョニーに覆い被さって寝る神田
マスター「あ~~~~!!も~~~~~~~~~~~っ」

変な汚いオッサンたちが寝てる神田とジョニーに近付く
マスター、アレンの写真を見ながら
「まったく…どこのシマの人間か知らんがここらで聞き回ったところでムダだっての
こいつは先日マフィアのボスにイカサマ賭博ふっかけたガキだ
ヘタに「知ってる」なんて言ったら匿ってると思われて痛い目に遭うにきまってるぜ」

「う~ん…この街は大きい港も近いし外国人も多いからアレンも潜伏しやすいと思ったんだけどなあ
やっぱそうカンタンにはいかないね!今日の汽車で次の候補地に移動しよう
………大丈夫?」
げっそりして頭を抱え座り込んでる神田「ガンガンする…なんだこれは…?」
「まあガチで二日酔いかと…」
(まえはどんだけ飲んでもこんなことなかったのに…やっぱ俺の体…いや…)
  ここで神田の口元のアップがうつるんだけど、笑ってるのか「くっ…」みたいな表情なのか判断つかない
(これがフツーなのか…)
「神田!コレ飲むと元気になるよ!」科学班改良型コムビタンをすすめるジョニー
「死んでもいらん!」
「そう言わずに騙されたと思って一口!ラクになるから!ねっ!」グググ…とコムビタンを神田に押しつける
必死で押し返す神田「テメェら科学班のそのセリフは信じられねぇんだよ!!」
神田の手がコムビタンをはじきとばす
「あっ コッコムビタンDⅡ~~っ」追いかけるジョニー
バツが悪そうに「オラとっとと駅行くぞ!」と歩き出す神田
おむすびころりんみたいな感じで人ごみの中をコムビタンおっかけてるジョニー
やっと掴んだ時、わあっと歓声が上がる
見上げると、きれいなピエロが曲芸を披露し終えておじぎをしていた

すごーい!もっとやってー!と子供がキャッキャしてる
ぽーっとして(大道芸…?はじめて見た キレイなピエロだなあ)とピエロを見つめるジョニー
ニコニコしておひねりをもらってたのにジョニーを見つけて明らかにびっくりし硬直するピエロ
「…?あっ お お金?」気付かないジョニーはかばんを漁るが財布が無い
「なな無い!?なんで?」
そこに「おい何してる!ついてこいよ!」と神田が現れてジョニーの首根っこを掴む
更にギョギョッとするピエロ
「かっ神田たいへんっ お金が全部なくなってる!」
「なに?」
「あっ酒場で酔い潰れたとき盗られたのかも わ~っお金がないと汽車乗れない 神田お金もってないし!
アレン探しに行けないよ!」
その言葉を聞いてはっとするピエロ
「なんとかしてお金稼がなきゃ!」と走って行ってしまうジョニー
「おい!? 稼ぐって…」ちょっと呆然としてる神田

「………」その神田の後ろ姿を、嬉しそうな、感慨深そうな表情でこっそり見つめるピエロ

くるっと振り返る神田。その瞬間大道芸始めるピエロ。冷や汗ダラダラ。
「……?」ピエロをじーっと見つめる神田
(なんだ?このピエロ…… なんか ものっっすごい 斬 り て ぇ)ぞくっとするピエロ
(見れば見るほどムカムカする なんなんだ?これも二日酔いのせいか?)
華麗にリフティング玉まわしをしながら神田をチラ見するピエロ
六幻に手をかけて思いっ切りこっち見てた
(斬りてぇ…… あ―――――斬りてぇ)
ピエロ「……っ」

そこにジョニーが必死の形相で走ってくる
「神田ッなにしてんのさ ついてきてよ ひき返しちゃったよっ」ゼーハー言ってる
「いやちょっとアイツを…斬り「それどころじゃないの!!」神田を引っ張って連れてくジョニー
ピエロ、それを見てほっとする

In essence are Q & A between Johnny and Kanda, while they running from city to city in search of Allen.

ying_su
December 02, 2011, 11:38 AM
Thank you very much to all of you for the spoilers!! :)

I cannot wait to see Kanda drunk xDDD But I didnt get it... Is Allen finally appearing in this chapteR? :)

PS. It seems there are already raws of Claymore, To-Love-Ru... We are almost there! :D

Niko_kun
December 02, 2011, 03:38 PM
Found this here: http://basarasara.exblog.jp/16901874/

D gray man 210夜  買う予定です
タイトルのとおりでございます。

神田が出るそうなので、やっぱり今月のSQジャンプは買おうかと思っています。
(なんか私の反応って
「リナリーが結婚しちゃうってさ」
と言われて飛び起きるコムイみたい(笑))

アレン君登場かは知らないんですが、出て来て欲しいな~。

According to google translator she said that allen APPEARS! *___*

ANd the second part of the text on curse priest blog =D

今、勤めてる倉庫は5階建てなのですが、東急ハンズよろしく
全て中2階なので、10階分の階段の上り下りをしないといけません(^_^;)
無論エレベーターなどない! そして、私の職場はてっぺん!!
トイレすら1階と3階にしかないので、行くだけで一仕事。
その割にちっとも痩せないの。何でだろ(笑)

D.Gray-man 第210夜 「A・Wをたずねて・理由」 2

クロスの分厚い請求書の束をめくるジョニー。
(保管庫から盗んだそうだ。
 でも、アレンの部屋を見る限り、請求書はこんな分量ではない筈(笑)

「アレンが『14番目』と戦おうとしてるなら、まず相手を知ろうとするはずだ。
 手掛かりは『14番目』の協力者だったクロス・マリアン元帥。
 でも元帥は消えてしまった。
 となればこの借金請求書だけが元帥の足跡を知る唯一の術」
「あいつが請求書の店全部覚えてると…?」
「どの店にいくら借金あるかまで覚えてると思うよ」

居眠りをしてたアレンがうなされていたのをジョニーは見ている。

ジョニーがアレンを探す方法ってこれですか。
一番手っ取り早いのはヴァチカンに匿われてる老人に聞けばいいんですが、
ジョニーは多分その事を知らないので却下。
(いい加減、この伏線を回収して欲しいが、「あの人」の回収まで20巻もかかった事を
考えると、出てくる前に老人は寿命で死にそうだな(^_^;)
二番目。ルベリエに聞いてみる。
ジョニーは『14番目』の遺志を継ぐ者と知らないし、例え知ってても聞けないからダメ。
三番目。ティムの記憶映像のコピーを調べる。
あれ、コピーできるのかね?(笑)クロスの事だからヤバいシーンは消去してるだろう。

ロードは無理だしね。
アレンがマナの事をジョニーに話してなさそうなので、心からホッとしたよ。
バーバの事も話してないようだ。よかったよかった。
軽はずみに口に出来る過去をアレンは持ってないから。

で、クロスか。
師アレ的には、アレンが酒場周りをして、師匠との過去を色々思い出す事を期待してたのに、何という盛大な肩透かし(´;ω;`)
ちーっとも面白くないわっ。
大体、クロスが行きそうな酒場は高級か超ぼったくりだと思うんだが、ジョニーの軍資金は何処から出ているのだろう??
退職金を全部つぎ込んでも多分足らないぞ??
(どの店の借金も全てギニー単位…つまり金貨 笑)

それに『14番目』と関係してる店はアレンと出会う前の話だから、恐らく請求書に残すようなポカはやらないし、その頃は自棄酒はしてない筈。
クロスの豪遊はアレンにまつわる憂さ晴らしなんだし(笑)
『14番目』の記憶が甦る事を期待して連れていったかも知れないが、肩透かしを食らったら、
二度と行くかなぁ??
そこでそんなに飲むかなぁ??
女の子一杯の店って『14番目』の趣味じゃないと思うし。
まぁ、基本水商売なんだから、35年前の店なんぞが残ってるかねぇ??
あるとすれば、イギリスのパブだな。
むしろドハデな店より、場末の古びたパブあたりをクロスとの密会に選びそうだし、
そういう店でギニー単位でお金を使う事などどー頑張ってもありえない。

クロスに悪い遊びを教えたのが『14番目』なら、この請求書を追いかけるって方法は
当たってるかも知れないですけどね。
『14番目』が自分自身だとしたら、ふつー自分には夢見たくないか?(笑)
一応、ノア全滅の猛者なんだし、あのクロスが認める男だしさ。
それが何かガッカリ。やだ、あんな人、あたしじゃないっ!ってイメージしないよね。
できれば、かっこいい、ステキー抱いてー、でいて欲しいよね。

『14番目』はきっとバニーガールが大好きだったり、おっぱい星人じゃない筈。
きっと師匠の趣味な筈!!
マナの弟がノアだろーと変態でスケベで浪費家であって欲しくない!!
と、アレンは思うだろーから、恐らく最初からいかがわしい店は外すんじゃないかな。

とそこまでジョニーは考えてないので、1件1件虱潰し。
酒飲みは一晩3軒くらいハシゴ、クロスともなれば…なので、この方法だとビンゴはいつになるやら(^_^;)
アレンを見つける前に肝臓を壊して入院しないといいが。

そんなジョニーを肘ついて見つめる神田。

「元帥が消えたことはエクソシストと上層部しか知らない機密だぜ?」

ジョニーは紅くなってしどろもどろ。
神田は察する。

「リーバーか」
「うん…。
 アレンを支えるなら知っといたほうがいいって色々…。
 あっ、でも教団には黙ってて!
 バレたら班長が」
「うるせぇな。言わねぇよ」
「班長やジジたちも背中押してくれたんだ。
 絶対アレンのところに行かなきゃね!!」

で、次の目的地は『雌豹の楽園シャングリラ』。
多分、1000%外れだと思う店名(笑)
店ごとに飲んでるので、ジョニーの足はへべれけ。
情報が欲しいなら、酒は注文しても飲まなきゃいいのに(笑)
昔からの常連も含め、客達に奢るのも手。
軽そうでいて、店の人って客についての口は堅いから「知らない」「来てない」を
鵜呑みにしてはダメ。

「…変な奴だな」

熱心なジョニーを見ながら神田は呆れる。

「あんな厄介な奴のところに行こうなんて、おまえが損するだけだぜ?」

ジョニーは笑う。

「オレは…至極シンプルなことしか考えてないよ…。
 ともだちだから!」

その酔って浮かれたポーズについ、アルマを重ねてしまう神田。
それはまだ苦さしか呼び起こさない。
たった三ヶ月なのだ。親友を看取ってから。
思わず顔を覆った神田に

「神田こそ、どうして教団に…ていうかオレを手伝ってくれるのさ?
 これバレたら…結構ヤバイでしょ?」

ヤバいも何も前号、鴉をフルボッコにして逃げた件はもうお忘れか、ジョニー?
お尋ね者の自覚ないな(^_^;)
話しながら夜道を歩いてたら、いきなり女性の下着姿の豊満なクマのサンドイッチマンから
ジョニーは後ろから羽交い絞め。
今夜の夕食にされかけました。

神田は発動。
六幻をクマの大きな口に投げつけ、落下したジョニーの背中を踏んづけると、
凄まじい勢いで壁に縫い止めた。
アクマはヒャヒャヒャと嗤いながら、捨て台詞を投げつける。

「神田ユウだろ。神田ユウだな。
 戻ってくるなんて愚かな奴ッ。
 残り少ない命命命ッ。
 みみっちく安らかに過ごせばいいものをよぉ。
 教団に勝ち目は無いッ。
 AKUMAは今もどんどん産まれている。
 どんどんどんどんどんどん。
 お前は地獄を択んだんだよ、バァァカ!!!」

喚き散らすAKUMAを神田は両断。
炎を見つめる神田にジョニーは問いかける。

「ほんとに…。
 どうしてなの、神田…」

神田はしばらく沈黙し、ようやく口を開く。

「…………。
 あいつをノアに覚醒させたのは俺だ」
「北米支部のこと…?
 でもっ、あれは伯爵がアルマを使って神田に…。
 神田ひとりが悪いんじゃないよ!!」

だが、神田は呟く。

「教団がどうなろうがどうでもよかった。
 だから、パリでの任務のとき、あいつのノア化の片鱗に気づいてて無視した。
 コムイにも報告せずにほっといた。
 俺はノアやAKUMAより教団が憎かったから」

そして、初めて振り返った。
その炎の中の笑みはやるせなく暗い。

「でも今はこの後悔が、安らかに死ぬには、ちょっと邪魔なんだよ」

マテールの時もアレンの殺気の禍々しさに気づきながら、報告してなかったもんな。
(2巻からノア化まで随分間があったしな)
仮にアレンがノア化して、教団で大暴れしても神田はかまわない程教団が憎かったのね。
その時は無論アレンをぶっ殺すだろうが、教団の人々が傷つくのは「どーでもよかった」のだ。

「…行こうぜ。
 この煙は体に毒だ」

ジョニーは俯く。
全部知ってしまったからこそ、その神田に何も言えない。
自分も教団員だった。
神田が教団で孤独で誰もよせつけないのを、変わった奴だからとそれ以上考えてもみなかった。
ラビやアレンのように、親しく話しかけたりもしなかった。
遠巻きにして、皆で放っておいて、きっと一人でいるのが好き程度にしか思わなかった。
神田がどんな思いで教団にいるのか。
教団員が殺されても全然かまわないし、気にも留めない程、憎まれてる。
自分すら、その一人だったのだ。
神田は誰一人忠告も警告もしなかった。
どうでもいい奴らと思われていた。
誰かにそれ程憎まれてるなど、考えた事もなかった。
それがごく身近な「仲間」だと思ってた人間から。

冷酷で残酷だったのは自分達だ。
何も知ろうとせず、エクソシストだから教団にいると当然のように受け止めていた自分らだ。
「エクソシストの為に頑張ってる!俺たちは仲間だから!一緒に戦ってる!」
と騒いでいた自分らだ。

神田はそういうジョニー達を見て、一体どう思っていたのだろう。

そして、「アレンの為!」とやはり浮かれて、友達面してる自分を。

神田をよってたかって傷つけていた。
傷つけている事すら考えた事もなかった。
故意と無知に取り巻かれて、神田が教団を憎むのも当然だったのに。

なのに、神田はここにいる。いてくれる。
ジョニーを守り、ジョニーの荷物を持って、同じ目的地を目指す。
アレン・ウォーカーの元へ。

それは決してジョニーなどの為ではない。
ジョニーはそれを思い知った。
アレンだけが神田にとって、「教団の一員」ではなかったのだ。
教団に背き、教団の枠を踏み越え、アレンだけが神田とアルマを助けようとした。
自分がどうなろうと構わずに。
あれほど、疎んだノアに覚醒することすら厭わずに。
ただの「アレン・ウォーカー」として行動した。
アレンとして神田とぶつかり、アルマとの友情を取り戻させてくれた。
間違ってる事を間違ってると言ってくれた。行動で示してくれた。

皆が漠然と神田に抱いているイメージなどアレンには関係なかった。
アレンだけがいつも神田とケンカして、神田を見ていた。
神田がそっぽを向くのを許さなかった。

神田にとって、アレンだけが「ともだち」だったのだ。

ジョニーは思わず目が熱くなるのを感じた。
『ごめん』といいそうになってオレはやめた。
『ありがとう』そう繰り返すしか出来ない。

神田はアレンに大きな借りを持っている。
だから、神田は教団に戻ってきた。
憎しみは変わらない。
ジョニーは心から神田に感謝した。

(神田はアレンの為に戻ってきてくれたんだ)

教団からアレほどの扱いを受け、資格停止処分にすらなり、ノアとして認定され、
大半の教団員から疎まれつつも、尚もエクソシストである事をやめようとしないアレンに
応える為に。

オレとは違う。ジョニーは思う。
本当の「仲間」とは「友達」とは、ただ信じるだけじゃない。
どんな問題でもどーでもいいと受け流すのも友情だろう。
でも、神田とアレンの繋がりはオレとは次元が違う。
ただ好きだから、大事だから。
そんな部分とは、別のところにあるものだ。
だからこそ、神田はエクソシストである覚悟を決められた。
あんなにも、簡単そうに。

でも、決してそれは皆が思うほど、あっさりしたものではなかったのだ。
教団にもAKUMAにも左右されない。
神田とアレンの覚悟はそれとは違う場所から派生している。

さて、59軒目。

「見たことねぇだと…?」

片手で樽型ジョッキを握り潰して、バーテンを恫喝する神田。

「い、いやぁ~~~ちょっと知りませんねぇ~~~」
「ホントか、コラ?
 適当なことほざいてっと、この店ブッタ斬んぞ」
「か、勘弁してくださいよ~~~っ。
 お客さん、飲み過ぎですってぇ~~~」
「ちっ、おいジョニー。
 次の店どこら!?」

完全に酔い潰れてるジョニーに焦れて、請求書の束を取り上げる。
あの短気な神田がよくもここまで付き合ってることに拍手を送りたい(笑)

「あのクソモヤシ…ッ。
 見つけたら、酒樽に突っ込んで黒ヒゲ危機一髪みたいにしてやる…」

バーテンは閉店を連呼してるが、神田は聞く耳を持たない。

「…ちょっとまて、おい…。
 この請求書…?
 一体…何カ国の店が…ある…」

酔い潰れて、遂にジョニーの背中を枕に討ち死にしちゃう神田。
ジョニー、そこを代われぇぇぇえええええ!!
今月だけで一緒に手を繋いで走ったり、守ってもらったり、一緒に飲んで、
神田の酔った顔を間近で鑑賞したり、背中に神田の体温感じたり、
何日も一緒の宿に泊まったり、ええ御身分やのぉ、ジョニーィィィ。

もう充分やろ。国に帰ったらどや?

二人が酔い潰れちゃったので、バーテンがガックリ。
さっそく回りの男達がジョニー達のポケットや荷物にちょっかいを出しますが、
迷惑なのは神田達の方なので注意などしない。
隙がある奴が悪いのが、こういう界隈の慣わし。
日本は電車の中で居眠りできるので、大抵の外人から驚愕される。
ありえないよな、外国じゃ(笑) カモねぎカモねぎ。

バーテンは写真を見ながら溜息をつく

「まったく…どこのシマの人間か知らんがここらで聞きまわったところで
 ムダだっての。
 こいつは先日、マフィアのボスにイカサマ賭博吹っかけたガキだ。
 ヘタに『知ってる』なんて言ったら、匿ってると思われて痛い目に遭うに
 きまってるぜ」

やっぱりやってたか、アレン(笑)
アレンが店にクロスの事を聞きに行く=ツケ払わないと敷居は一歩もまたがせません、なので(笑)、数百ギニー単位のツケだと、どーしても大物を狙わないといけなくなる。
一番早いのは、ボスと勝負して、その縄張りの店、全部借金チャラにして、だけどね(笑)
そんな勝負、簡単に受ける奴はいないが「狂気の沙汰ほど面白い」のがギャンブル。
イカサマだろーと通ってしまえば、成立するのがギャンブルなんで払わないといけない。ボスが納得したかはともかく、シマの界隈に通達が行くほどには悪どく稼いだみたいだね(^_^;)

で、これでアレンが「この街にいるよ」フラグが建ちました。
3でラストです。

Zibi234
December 02, 2011, 04:39 PM
According to google translator she said that allen APPEARS! *___*

nah I dont think its a spoiler...but more like a wish of some kind... becouse that person writes a reaction.. "lenalee getting married... and komui wakes up on his bed...[so a nightmare made by kandas little hand-drink" and later it says that she/he doesnt know if allen appears but hopes he will...

the curse priest part2 is generally talk between drunk people... kanda and johnny... talking about allen, 14th... and how kanda blames himself for what he did to allen (awakening of his noah memory)...

he returned to order only to get allen... like he now considers allen a real only friend becouse he before never considered allen as a part of black order...yet allen was allwys watching at kanda [the little fights]...and for kanda he who had no ties with him... sacraficed himself to get kanda calm down and reunite with alma.... allen did something that no-one else would do for him.... becouse everyone considered alma as akuma so everyone else would have killed him...yet allen jumped in fron of kanda and took the slash that almost awakend his noah

so its generally about this kind of thing... that kanda did not allow himself to die becoue he feels that he needs to pay him back before he can rest in peace till then he will contrinue to walk just like allen does...

well in some parts there is a little akuma fight... and more drinking :P but I did not see noah's hmmm gota wait for raw.... but still why is it alwasy like this... dgm manga gets out as teh last one ;/ while all other interesting series are out already....ggggrrr...

tgirl
December 02, 2011, 09:31 PM
Been meaning to respond back last night, but I got caught up with some things to do that required priority over this. ^^; Now that I have more time....

Wow what? Pictures for real? 0o0 That's awesome! to bad the don't work now but hey.... Just the idea of 2 pictures is cool xD

Yeah... >D It is cool. We better keep our eyes peeled for any "leaks". ^__^

basically its talking about jhonny and kanda going around the red light district looking for allen (dont hold me to this, its just what i read...)

I think that should be right (even if you got that out of Google). I wasn't sure if it was "brothel" or Johnny's "manners" (which is what I put down in the other translation, but I will change that after this). That kanji had two different meanings and I guess, it was just my super gut hoping feeling they weren't at an RLD. :D Buuuuut, considering what kind of person Cross was, I forgot that an RLD isn't exactly a far off place that he would be at. However, Allen being at an RLD post Mother's is hard to picture. So, Kanda and Johnny being in an RLD made me scratch my head a bit even more.

Found this here: http://basarasara.exblog.jp/16901874/

I'm guessing you didn't catch the previous translations on the 2nd page that stated that Allen appears in a "clown"-like appearance, eh? Edit: And on the first page, Zibi's translation features Allen, but I have to see this full script version just to decipher where that takes place. :) Can't wait. Thanks for posting everything here so I don't have to keep looking back at those blogs. ^_^

And now, I must go again! I will take a look at some things when I can. @_@

Niko_kun
December 02, 2011, 09:39 PM
I'm guessing you didn't catch the previous translations on the 2nd page that stated that Allen appears in a "clown"-like appearance, eh? Edit: And on the first page, Zibi's translation features Allen, but I have to see this full script version just to decipher where that takes place. :) Can't wait. Thanks for posting everything here so I don't have to keep looking back at those blogs. ^_^

And now, I must go again! I will take a look at some things when I can. @_@

oh, i didn`t see that xD but thank YOU, who do the translations and stuff :))) hope you'll get more time xD

hopeandlight
December 02, 2011, 11:58 PM
really wish to see the raws soon, allen appears yeah:^_^
but where's lavi
really need more on lava, he has so many secrets, don't know what he's like before

deleted
December 03, 2011, 05:19 AM
I've got the raws! *°*

http://www.dm5.com/m96179/

This chapter is so cool! XD I loled my a** off when I read it. It's hilarious even without understanding a word they say!

*P.S. : Drunk Kanda rulez!!!! ;d

fuff
December 03, 2011, 05:28 AM
I've got the raws! *°*

http://www.dm5.com/m96179/

This chapter is so cool! XD I loled my a** off when I read it. It's hilarious even without understanding a word they say!

*P.S. : Drunk Kanda rulez!!!! ;d

omg its out!!! thanks so much for the link!!!allen clown and kanda moment priceless

btw the girl allen saves...thats a different girl than before right?

Niko_kun
December 03, 2011, 05:31 AM
OMG!!!!!! IT WAS VERY FAST (HOW THEY FOUND ALLEN) BUT WAS AWESOME! I REALLY LIKED HOW SHE DREW THAT *_* allen looks amazing

fuff
December 03, 2011, 05:40 AM
personally, allen looks werid in the last page i dont like his hair but i guess thats temp because he had to gel it back since he was wearing a clown outfit

Niko_kun
December 03, 2011, 05:45 AM
personally, allen looks werid in the last page i dont like his hair but i guess thats temp because he had to gel it back since he was wearing a clown outfit

yes but not too much (: , the scar was black again. And I was thinking, I saw a lot of things that I've didn't see for a long time, like that effect when Kanda cut the akuma, the hexagonals and stuff. Lika in old times! I liked this chapter and I think that I'll love when traslation's out.

deleted
December 03, 2011, 06:21 AM

He seems rather depressed. Poor Allen... ;A;

But still this whole chapter was such typical Allen- Kanda-frennemy-moment. Gawd how I had missed that. XD Yep, only Kanda can give off this murderous aura in waves.

Niko_kun
December 03, 2011, 06:26 AM
ANd Kanda remembering alma was awesome :) Well, an akuma fight we haven't saw too for a looooong time. The art is great too, Hoshino is keeping a model of the latest chapter. I'm proud of her, doing a really great job :)

Asclepius
December 03, 2011, 06:36 AM
Thanks for the chinese scanlation.
If someone knows Chinese and can give us some summary (like the last 5 pages), we'd be happy. :luv

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, 32 pages. I hope those pages with Johnny talking to Kanda have some interesting facts.
It feels good to see Crown Clown activated again.

The magazine is already out in Japan (earlier release on dec 3rd).

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

Not a single Noah appeared. :scry

oceanfrost
December 03, 2011, 06:47 AM
Well, the entire chapter in essence from head to toe is this:

Komui asks if Lenalee and Marie are lying. Lenalee denies knowing where Kanda went. Komui continues to pressure them, Lenalee continues to deny. Marie hopes that Kanda has to find Allen soon, and that they can't keep his disappearance under wraps for long, but is surprised that he would actually go so far as to help Johnny.

The scene changes, and Kanda has just beaten the crap out of a bunch of thugs. They complain about how thier "Big Brother" loves beautiful stuff, completely irrelevant information that Johnny and Kanda are not interested in, so Johnny, holding a book of bills, informs Kanda of the next possible location/bar where Allen might be spotted in. The thugs are annoyed that they were ignored, and then their "Big Brother" revives and says that Kanda is very "beautiful" and that he wants to bring Kanda back. Kanda is annoyed and beats them up again.

Slamming down a cup of alcohol, Kanda (who is surrounded by bunny girls) is very pissed and exclaims why looking for beansprout leads them to the red light district. Meanwhile, Johnny is asking a bunny girl if he has seen the boy in the photo (Allen). The bunny girl replies no, and that if she had seen him before she would remember him. Johnny is disappointed, and drags Kanda out of the place.

They continue to search, with each shop owner denying having seen Allen. They reach their 23rd, and Kanda punches a guy with his alcohol cup when he calls him a beauty and asks him to drink with him. Johnny groans dejectedly that they have searched through the pubs listed on the bills and yet have not gotten a clue on Allen's whereabouts. Kanda, forever annoyed, asks exactly how much bills does Allen have. Johnny informs him that the bills are actually Cross Marian's. (As in, the bills that Allen still owes, probably the ones during the Noah's Ark Arc.)

Johnny says, "If Allen wishes to fight alongside the 14th, then he would first try to understand him. The clue would thus be the 14th's ally, General Cross Marian However, the General has disappeared, so this book of bills is the only thing we have to track down the trails of the General." (As in, the places General Cross has went, so if General Cross went there, Allen must have gone there too, so those are locations he might have escaped/seek refuge in.)

Kanda is doubtful that Allen would remember every single location he has been to. Johnny replies that he believes Allen remembers everything from location to the amount of money he owes in each. He continues to say that General Cross's disappearance is a secret known only to the Exorcists and the higher ups in the Black Order. Kanda asks if it was Reever who told him this. Johnny replies affirmative, that Reever told him if he wanted to help Allen, then he should know what was going on. He tells Kanda to keep the information a secret, because Reever would be in trouble if anyone found out. Kanda interrupts him and complains that he is noisy, that he would keep it a secret. A drunk Johnny exclaims that Reever and the others wished him the best of luck, so he must go to Allen's side no matter what happens. He then forces himself to continue searching, and Kanda is exasperated that the scientist managed to get himself so drunk to the point that he can't walk properly.

He says, "What a strange fellow. To think that you would want to reach such a troublesome fellow, even when you can reap no advantage. Such naivity."

Johnny replies, "It's because we're friends!" Kanda sees Alma in Johnny, and is surprised. Johnny continues, saying "Kanda is the one that's strange. Why do you return to the Black Order... No, it should be, why do you help me? If the church finds out, you will be in trouble."

Without knowing, Johnny walks past an akuma in human guise and is grabbed. Kanda immediately gives chase and activates Mugen. The sword flies into the akuma's mouth, stabbing it and causing it to release the scientist. Kanda leaps onto the akuma, who recognises him and is amused that he would come to such a place, brinigng along with him his limited lifespan. It sing-songs that he should just lead a short and peaceful life, the Black Order has no chance of winning, and that the akuma are being created non-stop, and that what Kanda chose is hell. Kanda destroys the akuma with a slash.

Johnny repeats his question, why Kanda helped him. Kanda admits that it is because he was the one who caused Allen's Noah's awakening. Johnny wonders if it was the incident at the North American branch, then says that it was not only Kanda's fault alone, and that it was the Earl who used Alma against Kanda.

Kanda says, "To me, however much the Black Order changes is none of my concern. But during the mission at Paris (Thief G incident), I felt the signs of his noahfication yet I ignored it. I left him alone and did not report it to Komui, because I hate the Black Order more than I hate the Noah and the Akuma. But now, it is because of this guilt that I cannot pass on peacefully."

He then tells Johnny that they should go, becuase the gas is harmful when inhaled. Johnny thinks that he wants to say "Sorry", but he can't say it. He continously thanks Kanda in his heart, because Kanda wishes to help Allen and that is the reason he came along.

By morning, they have reached the 59th shop, and STILL no sign of Allen. Kanda is very annoyed by now, and threatens the barkeeper that if he dares to lie then he will destroy the shop. The barkeeper is frightened and begs Kanda to let him off, that he has had too much to drink. Kanda rips the bill book from Johnny's hand as he asks where is the next destination. He exclaims that when he finds the idiot beansprout, he is going to stuff him into a wine barrel like a pop-up pirate. (I'm not quite sure of the reference here?)

The barkeeper asks Kanda to leave because they will be closing up soon, and Kanda who is drunk starts to feel faint as he wonders how many more shops they have to go through. Kanda collapses onto the back of a drunken Johnny, and the barkeeper is exasperated. He says that while he does not know who Kanda or Johnny is affliated to, their search will be useless no matter who they ask in this area. Because a few days ago, Allen came over and gambled with the boss of a mob gang and won using underhanded means aka. cheating. If they were to say they saw him, then they would be suspected of hiding him and thus be subjected to their wrath.

Johnny is looking at a map and commenting on how he thought that this would be a good place to search for Allen because of its location near a port and the multitude of foreigners entering, but is disappointed that it was not so easy to look for him after all. He comments that they should take the next train to the next city, before asking if Kanda is fine. Kanda has a headache and wonders about the feeling. Johnny comments if it is a hangover.

Kanda thinks that previously, no matter how much he drinks, this kind of thing would not happen, 'So my body really is... no, this is normal, isn't it?'. Johnny takes out a bottle and says,"Kanda! Drink this! If you drink this, you'll feel better! It is a product improved by the Science Department, Komurinvit D II!"

Kanda says that he'll never drink that thing even if he dies. Johnny tries to force it on him, and a squabble occurs that has the bottle sent flying and rolling away into the distance. Johnny chases after it as it rolls its way into a crowd of people, and manages to grab it just as he turns his gaze upwards to see a clown bowing at the end of his performance. The crowd cheers and yells for an encore, and the clown takes down his hat for the people to toss in their donations. Then the clown sees Johnny, and is startled. (Johnny thinks the clown is very pretty.) Because the clown is momentarily petrified by his appearance, Johnny mistakes it as asking for money and scrambles to take out loose change. When he finds out that his purse is missing, he gets frantic, and that is when Kanda forces his way through the crowd and asks what he is doing. The clown is even more shocked at seeing Kanda, and Johnny cries that his purse and money are gone.

Kanda is shocked, and Johnny deduces that they must have been robbed at the bar, which also means they have no money to take a train, which means they cannot go and find Allen. The clown's eyes widen at this. Johnny runs away, shouting that they have to find a way to earn money. The clown watches Johnny go, and immediately resumes his performance when Kanda spins around to glare at his back.

Kanda wonders while emitting a vicious aura, "What's going on? That clown... why do I have this strong urge to chop him into pieces? The more I look at him, the more I can't stand it. What's going on? Is this an effect of the hangover?" The clown steals a glance at Kanda,, and Kanda's urge to cut him up only grows stronger. Johnny comes back just in time to drag Kanda off, with him grumbling about wanting to cut the clown up. The clown breathes a sigh of relief as they leave, and then...

I can feel it, Noah... I can faintly feel it... in this vicinity, I can feel it... I can feel the 14th.... (I don't know who is talking, but the words are in the bubbles typically used for inner thoughts or telepathic communications)

An akuma comes up from underneath the clown and grabs him and a child in its jaws. Kanda and Johnny whirl around, and Kanda rushes back to attack, when the akuma implodes and a masked silhouette falls out of the remains. The clown opens his eyes as he stands up, a child held in his hands, as he reveals himself to be Allen.

Chapter Ends.

------------------------------------

Oh my goodness... that was exhausting! But.... wooo! This chapter is awesome! Drunken people going gaga over Kanda was hilarious, and it was a little sad when Allen was trying his best to ignore Kanda and Johnny so as not to rope them into his situation. Still can't believe Allen was found so quickly though.

Niko_kun
December 03, 2011, 06:59 AM
/\ thank you sooo much. Seems a interesting chapter =)

dim needs a color page (and so do I) but I think that it's just gonna happen in march~april/2012

Asclepius
December 03, 2011, 07:30 AM
Everyone, women and men, are hitting on Kanda and he ignores them or beat them.
LOL. He's only interested in Allen. :hurr
Yullen FTW. :blai

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

The crow... can be... Lulu Bell. :wtf

Shamy
December 03, 2011, 07:49 AM
Pics out (Chinese) on MangaHead http://mangahead.com/Manga-Raw-Scan/DGray-Man/DGray-Man-210-Raw-Scan

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/7852/49700491.jpg (http://mangahead.com/)

Zibi234
December 03, 2011, 08:00 AM
hmmm and it looks that akuma's target allen's locations becouse he has the 14th memories... so mostly earls order is not to kill but to capture him... since that akuma appeared via ark dirrectly under allen and it mentions 14th in it...

but the last page looks awsome... I mean allen like a knight holds a little scared girl on his arms... so it might be that allen let himself be eaten in order to get to that girl...

Dlanor_A.Knox
December 03, 2011, 08:02 AM
I just laughed, cried, screamend, squealed and everything more while watching these chapters... and the english version isn't even out yet!
Oh my Allen, you've got such girly eyes!! it suits you so good xD and damn Crown Clown 0o0
and...

Ok in short: this chapter already gamade me hyper and everything xD Hoshino is awesome!!!!

Thank you everyone!!! for beign so freaking fast with everything X'D

Niko_kun
December 03, 2011, 08:19 AM
thanks to shinobitokobot from dgraydivinity

Sooo... this is not going to be a word for word, bubble for bubble translation... ¬¬ got it... good...

Ok at the begining komui is questioning lenalee and marie on whether or not they were able to find kanda or not
"where you able to find kanda?"
"Nope"
"are you sure"
"yupp, no luck brother"
"are you lying to me?"
"Nope "
Lols... hehe
then they go on talking about zuu's funeral. the spoilers have nothing on what marie is thinking and i dont know enough chinese to really tell anything. sorry...
We then skip over to johnny and kanda who is beating the crap out of some poor guys that probably just walked down the street the wrong way... any way, back to translating... ¬¬
They are in the redlight district (if you couldnt tell.... )
i think the first guys he beats up are just thugs
Johnny then takes him around to the various places listed on the bills he snagged from allens box back at head quarters.
(lol, XD all the girls hanging on kanda XDDD)
They dont have much luck and end up getting totally wasted, johnny goes through the list and finds the next place and gets up to go but is wobbling from being drunk (huh, had to deal with a bunch of those kinds of people today.... ¬¬ bastards....) and he reminded kanda of alma, too happy for his own good.
But i do agree... the johnny comparing is very ship ish XDD
then they leave after kanda reminisces...
then a really creepy PEDO BEAR~!!! Shows up... hehe... had to XDD how has no one done that one yet... heh...
any way, its an akuma as you can see, it attacks johnny, it goes on about how kanda is still alive and how its his day cause he gets to kill him, but then kanda stabs the bastard and he blows up... yeah....
(please excuse my random rants, im really tired.... )
Then kanda goes all emo and thinks back to when allen turned 14th and johnny tries to cheer him up telling him its not his fault, hes wrong, its the noahs fault cause they used alma to make him mad.
Kanda flashes another sexy smile (i swear if he doesnt stop it im going to die of blood loss... i never even liked his character damnit..... >)
"while i was on a mission with him in paris i ignored the fact that he had turned noah. I didnt report it to komui. i hated the order as much as the akuma and noah (not completely sure about this bit.... )
"but i still owe him a debt, i cannot die in peace until i repay him"

sorry guys, thats all i can get right now, i litterally dozed off there a couple times while typing this... so if there are typos and such, sorry. gonna reread this when i wake up and make sure nothing is wrong... maybe if im lucky the translations will be out by then... night...

and also thanks to pika318 from there too ˆˆ

At the beginning, Lenalee and Marie were lying to Komui that they did not see Kanda and Komui was yelling at Lenalee asking if see was really sure if she didn't see him, and Lenalee was yelling back that she didn't see Kanda at all.

Basically, Johnny and Kanda went to gather information at the Red Light district and Kanda was hit on a few times by guys (as in "go home with me" or "drink with me") and promptly got beaten up by him. They went to the Red Light district because that's where General Cross would hang out, and they thought Allen would follow Cross's trail since Allen might look for Cross. Then they had a joke about how Allen always remembers his debts so he doesn't need a list of locations that Cross went before.

During searching, Johnny got attacked by Akuma. Akuma gets attacked by Kanda, Akuma taunts Kanda saying that he's an idiot for going back to the Order. Kanda explains that he feels guilty because he knew Allen was turning into the 14th but he didn't tell anyone, not even Komui, so he wants to make up for it and say "Thank you" to Allen

Goes on the 59th store with Kanda dragging a drunk Johnny all over the place. The store owner saw Allen cheating money out of some big boss but didn't want to tell them that he saw Allen because he didn't want to be suspected and beaten up. Kanda promptly passes out from being drunk.

Fast forward to next morning. Kanda's head hurts, Johnny explains that it's a hangover. Kanda thinks to himself that he drunk a lot more than now but never suffered a hangover. So he knows that his body is getting weaker/becoming more normal. So Johnny wanted to give Kanda Komuvita-D or something similar and he rejects it. The bottle was sent flying and Johnny went after it, and met a clown. The clown freezes.

Johnny thinks the clown is pretty. He then loses his wallet, getting Kanda's attention. Kanda sees the clown and has this incredible urge to chop the clown up. Kanda thinks it's because of his hangover. Clown gets nervous, tries to act clown-like, which only pisses Kanda off more, but Kanda doesn't do anything. An Akuma appears, and you know the rest.

Zibi234
December 03, 2011, 08:44 AM
but what is funny is that whole order who has sooo many people out there as finders and such... along with central... were not able to find allen all this time... while johnny and kanda after taking a train were able to find him after 1chapter (1-few days)... and it looks like lenalee and marie knows what kanda is doing...and they buy some time for them to get as far as possible ^^

hmmm I kinda think that at the last page allen will have golden eyes... becouse they look kinda cold...empty...clouded.... he is mostly sad that becouse of him other people got into trouble...and that little girl was a victim too but it really looks good soo galant...he got himself be eaten by an akuma so he could reach this little girl and now she is kinda hugging allen and his innocnece...

and after this innocence use he could have given his position to apo I guess so he will have to run away again... and where is tim ^^

hehe and other funny thing is that the akuma that kanda destroyed can be called officaily a "pedobear" XD

hmmm and other thing is that there is something strange...the black crow bird... it got a 1full panel for itself... but if we look back when alma was with kanda we saw a 1panel black spider observing... what if those animals are in reality spy's from the 14th followers... like mediums that they see throught their eyes... or maybe animals in general are 14th followers !!! like the "real noah" that saved the animals durring the flood...they followed him to the ark to be saved....

why.... becouse 14th memories mostly were inside that dog that licked allens hand... so why was a noah memory inside an animal ^^ maybe it points that animals kinda follow the 14th in one or another way... since the spider appeared kinda after allen had his first awakening... animals could have felt that and are aware of him... hard to tell gota wait and see...

Coah
December 03, 2011, 10:14 AM
"That clown... why do I have a strong erge to chop him up?" LOL. Kanda's beansprout senses are tingling.

hideseeker
December 03, 2011, 10:33 AM
Crown Clown looks.. very different...

Niko_kun
December 03, 2011, 10:45 AM
Crown Clown looks.. very different...

it's because it was affected by apo-kun... hope it'll get prety again! xD

hideseeker
December 03, 2011, 10:55 AM
it's because it was affected by apo-kun... hope it'll get prety again! xD
Well, Crown Clown never looked dark either...

Niko_kun
December 03, 2011, 11:11 AM
Well, Crown Clown never looked dark either...

I mean 'pretty' sorry xD I liked crown clown in this chapter, seems like it has wings but when allen have got it, was awesome!

NAM61
December 03, 2011, 11:25 AM
I think allen looks creepy looking more like a clown. Looks like CC changed a bit also he was found quick

hopeandlight
December 03, 2011, 11:27 AM
allen's new prob not permanent appearance as the crown clown is amazing

and lol "Kanda's beansprout senses are tingling"
Kanda's an Allen radar, no one can be better (except noah and app)

oceanfrost
December 03, 2011, 12:28 PM
If you think about it, Allen's kinda in a very compromising situation. On one hand, he can't go Noah (assuming he has accepted Neah's presence), because that would alert the Earl of his whereabouts, and then the Earl and the rest of the Noah will emerge at his location and kidnap/torture/kill him. On the other hand, he can't use his Innocence because that would inform the Apo of his location (which he just did... sigh...), and then the Apo would race to that location to purge/fuse/kill Neah. Both sides are out to seek and kill him, so technically, he can't go anywhere but the middle path...

And even though that theory about the Crystal-types being independent of the Heart was false/not proven as of yet, I think it does give a decent and logical explanation as to how they work. Because if Crowned Clown really was conflicted between its host and its 'creator', then its current haywireness is quite reasonable.

MSofAofCOCA
December 03, 2011, 12:43 PM
hmmm and other thing is that there is something strange...the black crow bird... it got a 1full panel for itself... but if we look back when alma was with kanda we saw a 1panel black spider observing... what if those animals are in reality spy's from the 14th followers... like mediums that they see throught their eyes... or maybe animals in general are 14th followers !!! like the "real noah" that saved the animals durring the flood...they followed him to the ark to be saved....

why.... becouse 14th memories mostly were inside that dog that licked allens hand... so why was a noah memory inside an animal ^^ maybe it points that animals kinda follow the 14th in one or another way... since the spider appeared kinda after allen had his first awakening... animals could have felt that and are aware of him... hard to tell gota wait and see...

That is an AWESOME theory. i can't believe i totally forgot about the animals on Noah's ark! =(
But, at the same time, it might be lulubell, cuz both animals (spider and crow) were black. But then, if it was her, why hasn't the earl come yet? or, are the noah rebelling a bit? Like Sheryl suggested when he said there's no way they wouldn't kill the 14th?

Also, wouldn't it be an odd idea if allen activated his noah form AND his innocence form (in succession? so that it would call both the Apos and Earl to his location? I think that would be an interesting occurrence =3

That's all i can say for now, since the chapter is said to be amazing, i refuse to look at it until the official english release =P

Coah
December 03, 2011, 01:44 PM
That is an AWESOME theory. i can't believe i totally forgot about the animals on Noah's ark! =(
But, at the same time, it might be lulubell, cuz both animals (spider and crow) were black. But then, if it was her, why hasn't the earl come yet? or, are the noah rebelling a bit? Like Sheryl suggested when he said there's no way they wouldn't kill the 14th

Also, wouldn't it be an odd idea if allen activated his noah form AND his innocence form (in succession? so that it would call both the Apos and Earl to his location? I think that would be an interesting occurrence =3

That's all i can say for now, since the chapter is said to be amazing, i refuse to look at it until the official english release =P

I don't think it was Lulubell. Remember She was in "InsertLocationHere" fighting Lenalee, Timonthy, and I believe marie? at that time. So unless she can be in two places at once I don't think it's her. ;o

Ruki92x
December 03, 2011, 01:48 PM
was it just me that thought allen lookt really sad when he saved that girl? and showed himself to Yu and Johnny?
+ he looks more like manah when he have the clown cloths on, dont he?
can it be that the 14th really is waking up and he is a other state or what?

earthforge
December 03, 2011, 02:50 PM
Well, this is one more month in the year of feathers. Not surprised Crown Clown still looks this way.

Kanda is meh. The only really nice thing in this chapter to me was I found it interesting how Kanda saw bits of Alma in Johnny. Other than that, much rehashing of what we already know. Found Allen - we know he's being tracked via the 14th by the Noah and via Crown Clown by Apocreep. Other than that, no surprises.

Oh yeah. Probably because I'm in and out of this fandom now, I remembered how much I hate clowns.

Dlanor_A.Knox
December 03, 2011, 04:10 PM
*le gasp* I forgot something to say 0o0

ALLEN IS HANDSOME!! He became so different and damn :hearts:hearts

Mango-chan
December 03, 2011, 04:47 PM
TL;DR of chapter 210: Johnny and Kanda go bar hopping and a hungover Kanda discovers alcohol gives him a sixth sense for beansprouts.
*shot*

But in all seriousness I love this chapter's silliness, Johnny and Kanda make a great duo. Next month hopefully we'll finally get the status between Allen and Neah, surely things have changed a little over three months.

Jaymie
December 03, 2011, 05:51 PM
Best chapter in years. The beginning with Kanda killing the akuma felt like old-school DGM, and the furry hookers were a call-back to the bunny girl in chapter two. The ending is just... awesome doesn't even begin to explain it.

SkywardLink
December 03, 2011, 08:29 PM
So, yeah, I've been thinking, Cross is Kanda. Definitely.

I love this chapter, seems like Hoshino it getting back her original touch and the art is consistently beautiful <3 I knew DGM wouldn't let me down in spite of its author's lovely trolling.

Niko_kun
December 03, 2011, 09:11 PM
Seriously, I've been 'reading' the chapter the whole day, and I could't agree more with you guys. First of all, I really like when Hoshino put comedy in the chapter, she's the best doing this (with the author of yankee-kun to megane-chan xD) and the art so awesome, I love when she make the guys eyes like a little bit girly, and bring back akumas was a brilliant idea, how long we haven't seen them ? I really need a translation because seems like this chapter will be epic.

shinobi
December 04, 2011, 05:45 AM
Awesome chapter!! Really!! Kanda and Johny are getting along together very well!! :p

and I wonder why I got this funny feeling when I saw the clown blushing a little while staring at Kanda!! :D

and finally ALLEN!! he looks awesome!! or maybe it's just that I missed him so much lolz!!

Asclepius
December 04, 2011, 06:43 AM
Chapter is finnaly OUT!
:blai

ying_su
December 04, 2011, 06:43 AM
IT'S OUT!!!
http://mangastream.com/read/d_gray_man/62963611/1

Asclepius
December 04, 2011, 07:45 AM
It was really a nice chapter. It makes me feel like something great will happen on 211.
Poor Allen, his innocence can be tracked by Apo and his Noah memory can be tracked by akumas. But fortunately, THE Allen can be tracked by Kanda.
:luv

If anyone wonder which mission was in Paris, it was the Timothy arc, Allen sliced himself along with the lvl 4 and became a Noah for a brief moment, being recognized by the akuma. Chapter 182 for those interested.

Darjaille
December 04, 2011, 07:54 AM
:blai

Awesome, really awesome chapter. Thanks for returning, DGM.

The humor, omg XDDD Loved the interactions between characters.

Allen sure has it tough, being tracked by akuma becasuse of Nea, by Apo because of Innocence (so, next chapter, :hee) and by Kanda because of... the.. beansprout radar :lmao That scene put me under the desk, priceless XD

I feel like I don't even need to comment on the art. Just. Beautiful. Tbh, right now I feel that short chapters would be worth the art.
Allen in the last page looks awesome. Now I wonder how he'll look when he gets out of the costume. The old, cute lil' boy hair? Curly Nea? :wtf

Zibi234
December 04, 2011, 08:43 AM
but lately we see allen around really young girls...last time allen had been found out by a little girl in some alley... now we see him with another little girl on his arms who clings to him tightly as he saved her from inside that akuma... but still this one panel looks sooo nice... I mean we see allen in a different light and maybe so does kanda... he is not a noah that kills humans but even if he is a noah (dont know about awakening level yet) he wont harm or wont allow to hurt humans and that girl is a proof of it...

and mostly he is sad becouse he didnt want to be found out by johnny and kanda... he wants to shoulder this burden all for himself becouse his current position is the same like not similar to how neah and mana were before... constantly running and beign attacked by noah and akuma.... now allen becouse he has 14th memories is beign tracked down by akuma and apo.... so innocence and darkmatter....

so the question is... "why is the 14th so important... and he is in the center of it" both sides need to hurry and get the 14th before the other....and I guess next chap will reveal allens current life... what happened in the time...did he talked with neah and his innocence... becouse even if he is a noah the innocnece still listens to him so maybe they come to some kind of agreement....

he didnt want to get anyone involved in his current problems... but what I think is that sonner or later allen will be captured by noah's in order to meet with lavi.... than maybe we might notice some split in between noah's.... like road and tyki will help allen to get out...

but im intrested in how lulubell will act towards allen.... becouse earl wants to be by 14th side... so killing him is kinda against earls wish... so will she listen to earls order or follow her own anger and disobey the master... ^^

yet I wonder is the akumas order to kill or capture allen... becouse they swallowed him which points to more capture him and return trought the ark... and about the same akuma... I wonder about its level... becouse level4 had only the holo above head...

hmm I wonder if kanda or johnny will contact order that they found allen ^^

@MSofAofCOCA=your theory about the animal thing is great.:D

to be more precise it was my little theory ^^ it could be lulubell but she could have just come out and do the job herself... and the same time as kanda was with alma where the spider showed up... she was shapeshifted into dragon in lenalee's location talking about 14th beign the seed of destruction... so I doubt its her....

we can see that the shadow of 14th is black like hell too... and the animals started to show up kinda right after 14th started to awaken... now they observe for some reason.... maybe later allen will be able to see throught those animals eyes to scout the area ^^ guess we will have to wait and see...

andrewsungchehau
December 04, 2011, 09:23 AM
oh my, it's a really funny chapter.xD
Johnny and Kanda search was funny. In few pages they already search for 59 places out of ???? places LOL.
And oh yea, I miss the Akumas.:P
Poor Allen, sleeping also remember his Master's debt.
Glad to see Allen again and the faces he made when Kanda thinking of slice him.:D
Allen looks awesome!!!xD
Though I was wondering what happen to his curse eye, he seems to not have the spec scan thing. And is Allen reading the Akuma's mind?O_o

And the chapter is Awesome as well!!!xD

@MSofAofCOCA=your theory about the animal thing is great.:D

Ig4kLone
December 04, 2011, 12:08 PM
NICE CHAPTER !! <3
Love the humor between Allen and Kanda. Feels like the old DGM. :eyeroll

Finally got to see Allen after.. umm.. about 5 months ? if I'm not mistaken. :-_-
When that Komui-vitamin thing got thrown, I had the feeling he would meet Allen at that point. But I didn't expect allen to be a clown so I had a mini shock attack. :blink

Oh and the girl Allen was holding. She didn't get eaten or was hurt by the akuma, right ? The one who got eaten is Allen, right ? Then why did Allen hold that girl for ?

Zibi234
December 04, 2011, 12:26 PM
Oh and the girl Allen was holding. She didn't get eaten or was hurt by the akuma, right ? The one who got eaten is Allen, right ? Then why did Allen hold that girl for ?

well when kanda was running some fat lady yelled "that kid...somebody help" maybe she was talking about this little girl... and allen in this time dived inside that akuma to get her...

Googlez_kun
December 04, 2011, 12:36 PM
Fantastic chapter!Hilarious and full of beautiful art and action.It even had a proper amount of pages.

However,the constant blushing annoys me...that's too much yaoi in my DGM.

mr.danly
December 04, 2011, 01:49 PM
what an awesome chapter... god, I love Kanda-Allen interactions. The entire last 10 pages had me rolling on the floor laughing, from allen's reaction at seeing Kanda to him practically pissing his pants because of kanda's killing intent

That has to be the best panel I've seen in years...
http://mangastream.com/read/d_gray_man/62963611/28

Actually, wait, this one too
http://mangastream.com/read/d_gray_man/62963611/29

lmao, "Why am I getting so pissed off? Is this from being hungover too? I WANNA SLICE HIM UP......"

shinobi
December 04, 2011, 02:02 PM
I kinda feel sorry that Johnny dragged Kanda away from the clown!! I'd like it if he just followed his intuition and the unsuppressed desire and tried to slice Allen up!! and lolz @ Allen, even though he's disguised he knows very well that something in him must have provoked Kanda and is feeling that dark aura that he's emitting!! now I hope Kanda keeps his word and dunk the shitty Bean Sprout in a wine barrel!!

I like this way of reunion, much better than arriving at the last moment to save Allen from a tough situation or something like that, Allen even tried to get away from them even after he realized it's him they're looking for, but failed in the end...

Ohnigiri.
December 04, 2011, 05:30 PM
Indeed the art was beautiful this chapter, I also liked seeing crown clown again. <3

Btw, the blushing has hardly anything to do with yaoi. As far as I'm concerned yaoi portrays the, just to throw a word, romantic relationship between men and this chapter (or any) didn't have that. As for Allen's case, the guy must be feeling pretty overwhelmed in the situation he's currently in; escaping for both sides must be exhausting and for the time being he's alone in this, without any allies so seeing Johnny —who genuinely is his friend and wants to do anything in his power to help him and Kanda —who he really didn't know if he was still alive after he helped him get away from BO, must be pretty nostalgic, heartwarming, whatever you may call it, to him. ijs

Still, good chapter is good. Hopefully, soon we'll have an update in Lavi's situation, even if it's just one panel. :x

Zibi234
December 04, 2011, 05:32 PM
well kanda mostly has a clown-trauma.... milenium earl is one... but in his past he was killed by an akuma that looked like a clown... so mostly this is where he got this clown-hatered XD for allens pure luck offcourse... still the akuma had back moment too... becouse when allen thorught he was able to fool kanda and johnny and they walked away... an akuma appeared from underneeth allen and so his cover got blown up...

mostly in next chap they will ask allen why didnt he tell it was him than they standed here... allen will mostly go with the "I dont want to get others involved in my problems"

still there is a possibility that tim will appear... eat allen and use his transfer ability to change location like in the ark arc. while entering that special 14th room... tim used some dimensional transfer ability ^^ so the hunt might go on... but they would have the confirmation that allen is still able to use innocence and fights akuma so his exorcist status might be online again... but simply is missing like cross ^^

but nah it wont happen... mostly he might want to explain few things...

riki
December 04, 2011, 05:52 PM
This was a great chapter!

I don't think Kanda and Johnny were blushing per se. Most Asians including I would have red cheeks when we drink alcohol; IIRC we lack a type of enzyme (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_flush_reaction) that break apart the alcohol. That's why Hoshino depicted them that way to show that they're drunk.

Anyway, the interaction between the two was great. Johnny seems so naive while Kanda is more like the cynic. LOL Good thing that Kanda was there or else Johnny would have been killed by that akuma. I'm surprised that the Order didn't figure out that Allen would be at the Red District, but then it might be too obvious. IIRC, the earl uses rats and crows to spy on the Order and whatnot so that's probably why Hoshino had that one panel focused on that crow.

Kanda's reason on why he wants to see Allen was sweet. He wants to redeem himself so that he won't live with regrets for not doing anything to save Allen. I hope he doesn't die immediately after he redeemed himself.

Kanda's Allen radar was great. I love Allen's :sweatdrop reaction was priceless as well since he knew that his cover might be blown. Of course he had to reveal himself in order to save that girl. He seems so sad at the end; he probably thought that Johnny and Kanda will try to capture or kill him.

It was funny how Lenalee and Komui were arguing with each other about Kanda's sudden disappearance. I hope their relationship won't get strained because of it.

Anyway, I predict:

1) Johnny and Kanda will convince Allen that they are on his side and tell him that they quit the Order
2) Maybe Allen will tell them some info that he discovered about Cross and the 14th
3) Maybe we'll see what the earl is doing
4) Apo's appearance?

3c
December 04, 2011, 09:10 PM
I got to say I've been awfully bored with DGM for months now and haven't posted here for even longer, but this chapter was epic. Just the tavern to tavern search in the beginning was highly enjoyable. The Clown Allen and Kanda "interaction" was also hilarious. The art as always was top notch. The pace was very fast but that was highly necessary and thus a good move to get the plot moving as fast as possible. No stalling, I like that. Of course the ending was epic, Allen looked absolutely badass in the final panel with his Noah'ish hairstyle.

Jaymie
December 04, 2011, 09:29 PM
Why does Kanda know Nea's name? That can't have been in the Japanese edition. Nea's name was supposed to be a hush hush secret that most of the Noah weren't even aware of, so it makes no sense that Kanda would learn it in the three months when he presumably walked from Italy to France.

Senjuchiha Clan
December 04, 2011, 11:15 PM
Why does Kanda know Nea's name? That can't have been in the Japanese edition. Nea's name was supposed to be a hush hush secret that most of the Noah weren't even aware of, so it makes no sense that Kanda would learn it in the three months when he presumably walked from Italy to France. Malcolm could've told him. Malcolm had some knowledge of "The 14th" and Cross filled in the gaps. http://www.mangareader.net/210-15227-12/dgray-man/chapter-136.html and http://www.mangareader.net/210-15247-17/dgray-man/chapter-156.html

ghostexiled
December 04, 2011, 11:35 PM
Awesome chapter!

I agree with 3c in that DGM has been a bit slow as of late... but this was a nicely funny and cool chapter.

Love the scene of some drunk guy trying to hit on Kanda... and gets decked by Kanda! (http://mangastream.com/read/d_gray_man/62963611/8) :grin

love seeing that the lower forms of Akuma still have an impact on the everyday.

fuff
December 05, 2011, 12:34 AM
the kanda part where the guy was hitting on him was hilarious! ya i was wondering the same how does he know neah's name??

tgirl
December 05, 2011, 02:30 AM
Ahhhh.. @__@ I get piled up with stuff to do over the weekend and headed straight to MS once I was free.

I love this chapter! It really does bring out the old feeling of DGM. Maybe because of the Akuma appearing? (Now I see that the green color name 2ch poster was stating an observation/speculation rather than a spoiler. Oh well.. =.=;; The chapter's out so we see what that arm is up to now.)

oh, i didn`t see that xD but thank YOU, who do the translations and stuff :))) hope you'll get more time xD

It's ok and no prob. ^_^ Apparently, I failed in coming back here to try to do more. But, glad to see other people's contributions so everyone survived. (And my translations sort of differed from Manga Stream's, as expected. Kudos to them on getting it done.)

Going back to the current chapter-wise, I liked Kanda's "Allen-radar" scene. Haha... Allen could feel Kanda trying to connect dots while Kanda couldn't help but want to "slice him up".

Looking forward to hearing what Allen's been up to from his time in Mother's to hiding out while making money on the side. Mana's clown costume came in handy. Ba-ba must've been proud handing it over to Allen. ^_^ Also, very curious as to whether he's made contact with the 14th within him......

And now, I can go through all the pages that I missed out on this thread! D: Lots of reading... Ahhh...

the kanda part where the guy was hitting on him was hilarious! ya i was wondering the same how does he know neah's name??

I don't know why either... <.< The original text, for that particular scene, doesn't have Nea's name in it. I can understand if the translator put that in just to make it easier for readers to understand what Kanda's talking about, but story-wise, it doesn't make sense. o__o I translated that word as "Noahfication" and that translator used "Nea". *shrugs*

fuff
December 05, 2011, 03:58 AM
i just noticed that on the last page allens right eye has no pupil....

relory
December 05, 2011, 08:38 AM
Why does Kanda know Nea's name? That can't have been in the Japanese edition. Nea's name was supposed to be a hush hush secret that most of the Noah weren't even aware of, so it makes no sense that Kanda would learn it in the three months when he presumably walked from Italy to France.

Nope, the translator just mixed up "Nea" and "Noah" :P I probably would've too, if I were to translate as fast as they do *A*

Amazing chapter! :D And as many others already said, this chapter feels a lot like "old-school" DGM, and that's definitely a good thing! :amuse Drunk!Kanda and Johnny was hilarious xD About the blushing in this chapter; I blush at least twice as much when I've been drunk :p Clowns are still kinda creepy which is sort of ironic, as I'm doing physical theatre, but Allen looks awesome :tem

My DGM-obsession just fired up again :zomg b-but I don't have TIME for this! Gaah! XD

Senjuchiha Clan
December 05, 2011, 03:17 PM
Allen's hair looks similar to Mana and The Millennium Earl.

Googlez_kun
December 05, 2011, 04:40 PM
I'm not really talking about the parts where they were drunk.Allen blushed when he saw Kanda and Johnny blushed when he saw Allen.Not to mention where he said:"What a beautiful clown..." -_-;

Anyhow,this does not make the chapter any less epic,so whatever.

Quantized
December 05, 2011, 09:07 PM
Haha, one epic D.Gray-Man chapter, seems to be the debut of the epicness returning, with the most epic chapter so far :p

The heart still seem important, if it's true that the innocence fused completely and utterly with their host when crystalized, then it probably also means the innocence will disappear and be destroyed if the host is destroyed.
On the other hand, innocences relying on the heart are weak, but they can keep finding new host's as they don't get destroyed if the host is destroyed, thus seeking a "prober" host to fight the earl.

Also it seems to be that the innocence can feel the final battle is at hand in the current time line, if above is true, then the innocence is going all out war with the Earl now, basically risking it all.
On one hand, innocence will die if the host dies (if crystallized), on the other hand, if the heart dies, then there will never be new host's again, and the only ones left are the current crystallized innocences.

Could be interesting if the heart is destroyed, and the last remaining hope is an all out war, risking everything with everything on the line. If they loose, Innocence will be completely purged, and God has lost his battle, in the terms he decided to fight.

candy
December 05, 2011, 09:11 PM
i didn't read all the other posts yet but did anybody else notice that crown clown's maks looks different????

oceanfrost
December 06, 2011, 02:54 AM

Kanda doesn't know Neah's name. It's probably a mistranslation on the translator's account. In the chinese scanlation, at least, Kanda says "I was the one who awakened the Noah."

Mango-chan
December 06, 2011, 10:26 PM
Mangastream fixed the translation error.

@Candy: The mask does seem a bit warbled, but everything else about CC is too.

candy
December 08, 2011, 04:42 PM
@Mango-chan: do you think hoshino did it on purpose or i'm just speculating over nothing??

ying_su
December 08, 2011, 04:48 PM
@Mango-chan, @candy
The idea that this suggests to me is that Allen, due to the Apocriphos, cannot synchronize as good as he could in the past. Probably that's why everything seems a little out of place...?

Mango-chan
December 09, 2011, 04:45 AM
@Ying_Su: I think that is the case or apo is jerking the strings on CC so much to track down Allen it's form has a hard time stabilizing.

matan
December 19, 2011, 10:51 PM
one thing I find odd with the chapter is
that timicampy was not in it. He is always
with Allen, so I wonder where he went? :huh
my prediction for the next chapter is that Allen will start yelling at kanda and Johnny
for coming after him saying they will be in danger and more akuma will come and they will start to
run. of course the earl knew Allen's location because he saw Kanda through the bikini Akuma's eyes
so he followed him.
I hope she shows Kanda and Allen arguing and what happened to Allen through out the three months or some Lavi and Bookman.
maybe it's too much to ask for? but I can only dream :XD

Darjaille
December 20, 2011, 08:43 AM
Well, now we know we don't even have to predict Lavi, he won't appear for some time. Hoshino will center the story around Allen..

I'm so okay with it :zomg (yes I want to know about Nea, but I can wait,) I guess I'm again predicting Apo. Something has to happen next chapter and it won't be only A&K&J arguing and bickering.
Maybe I even can hope for Tykki and Road to appear :wtf

shinobi
December 21, 2011, 03:22 PM
my prediction for the next chapter is that Allen will start yelling at kanda and Johnny
for coming after him saying they will be in danger and more akuma will come and they will start to
run. of course the earl knew Allen's location because he saw Kanda through the bikini Akuma's eyes
so he followed him.

there's also a possibility that Allen even though he knew from their conversation that Johnny and Kanda were trying to find him, he still didn't get their purpose for that yet, maybe he just thought that it's another mission from the order to find Allen and capture or drag him back to headquarters, after all the order and central did actually try to look for him but failed so far, It's gonna be somehow awkward when he knows that both Kanda and Johnny are also in the run from the order now because they wished to help him.... ^ ^

about Tim, maybe he's just hiding somewhere?!! Tim is like Allen's signature, if he's seen anywhere it means that Allen is close by, not good for someone whose supposed to be in the run from so many parties, Earl and Noah, Apocreep, order and central, and even a cheated mafia boss...

Lomahongva
December 23, 2011, 08:25 AM
Well, I know it's too late for posting now my opinion about this month's chapter but it's better than anything.

I liked a lot seeing it's lenght was bigger but I loved more seeing how team JK was looking for Allen in the Red Lights District! Those hilarious moments were so fantastic!!! And i'ts true, this chapter had the old DGM style, I suppose that was a bonus to.

Getting a new Kanda's smile!!! Really, if he continues smiling like that we're going to die of hapiness.

And finally: Kanda-Clown!Allen scene was pure win! It would have been very easy for the Order to find Allen if they could've used Kanda's moyashi radar!!!

Oh! And about Kanda's and Jhonny's blushing: what riki said about using it to show alcohol's effect in Asians it's true. But I'd always thought that using that kind of lines was an artistic form for showing drunkness because drunk people are always drawn in my country with red cheeks (even with their nose end red!!) or with the same pararell lines in both cheeks and nose.

capricorn
December 23, 2011, 11:27 AM
I liked this chapter as well, but what is all this talk about the New D gray man versus the Old D gray man? Recently i've been noticing that readers of this manga have been getting seriously overly complacent. The reason I ask is because I personally think this manga is way better now in terms of the writing and illustration than when it was weekly. I'm just curious to know what is it that makes people prefer Old school D gray man better.

Googlez_kun
December 23, 2011, 12:31 PM
I liked this chapter as well, but what is all this talk about the New D gray man versus the Old D gray man? Recently i've been noticing that readers of this manga have been getting seriously overly complacent. The reason I ask is because I personally think this manga is way better now in terms of the writing and illustration than when it was weekly. I'm just curious to know what is it that makes people prefer Old school D gray man better.

Guess it's the interaction between characters and such.While the Alma arc was brilliantly written and illustrate(some parts were kinda odd,though),this old DGM feeling was gone.With that I mean the already mentioned character interactions like Kanda calling Allen 'beansprout' and their hate-relationship.

Niko_kun
December 23, 2011, 03:14 PM
I think that the old dgm is when the character shows the pain inside them, because dgm is all about sorrow. It`s like when Kanda say about how he feels about allen, or even in the volume 6 when allen says that he`ll save suman for sure and stuff. I think that this is the feeling that came back (for me xD)

ca12nag3
December 26, 2011, 03:16 PM
so he followed him.
I hope she shows Kanda and Allen arguing and what happened to Allen through out the three months or some Lavi and Bookman.
maybe it's too much to ask for? but I can only dream :XD

If Road can hide under Tykis cloak then with the magic ability Allen used its plausible Tim is hiding under the clown coat no? Also wouldnt it give away that he is Allen if Tim were floating around him?
So its far more logical for Tim not to be shown right now, maybe he will in the upcomming chapter, its not that big a deal.

ying_su
December 26, 2011, 03:47 PM
I dont get it... why do you say you didnt see Timcanpy? I thought it was all around in the chapter (http://mangastream.com/read/d_gray_man/62963611/25)!!!!

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/7796/dgmwhereistimucampy.png

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Just joking, but surely he's around :)

hopeandlight
December 27, 2011, 06:34 PM
I dont get it... why do you say you didnt see Timcanpy? I thought it was all around in the chapter (http://mangastream.com/read/d_gray_man/62963611/25)!!!!

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

your right, Tim is definitely in that hat!
XD

matan
December 27, 2011, 10:09 PM

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

hahahahahaha that made me laugh XD
I guess he is hiding somewhere so the earl won't notice. Kanda and Johnny blow his cover though, poor Allen :)