PDA

View Full Version : Discussion The return of Shirosaki..? - Next arc coming up!

Quantized
November 06, 2011, 08:07 PM
There seems to be different aspects to Ichigo and how his powers work between Hollow and Shinigami.
As of current time line, there are 3 stages Ichigo can be in.

~ Ichigo as a pure Shinigami.
~ Ichigo as Visored / Shinigami, Hollowfied.
~ Ichigo as pure Shinigami but merged reatsu with his hollow in his inner world, thus double reatsu. {Latest development pre fullbring}

I'm going to exclude fullbring powers, but feel free to add it to the hypotheses or your own version.

Ichigo seem to have somewhat mastered two aspects, namely his Shinigami side & tapping into his hollows reatsu while as a shinigami. However he has not mastered much of his Hollowfied state, it stopped as soon he left HM, he never learned much about hollow abilitiies, and Ichigo's current state renders the mask useless.
So what is the purpose of his mask...? Is it to allow to use hollow "abilities...?" I think so.
Granted when I say mastered, I don't mean "all the 4 arts of combat", like Kiddo, but as a top fighter in each of his 3 different forms given the circumstances.

We also have to consider whether Shirosaki is permanently merged with Zangetsu. For all we know, the reason why Ginjou could actually feel Ichigo's reatsu could be that Shirosaki is currently not merged with Ichigo in the fullbringer arc, rather than Ichigo lowering his reatsu like Aizen did to create "fear".
Rukia asked Ichigo to show Ginjou despair, yet, there is still the possibility that Shirosaki is in fact not merged with zangetsu at the moment, thus, making it more realistic with the power scales against Ginjou.

My question is, when will Shirosaki return? Next arc soon coming up..?
I think he will, and we're still missing the final battle between Ichigo and Shirosaki, assuming it will be a battle, it can be understood in more ways.
http://www.mangareader.net/94-675-21/bleach/chapter-221.html
Maybe Shirosaki will appear with the intention of giving Ichigo his powers, however, it'd be much more badass if he once more wanted to fight for dominance, which would be the consequence Ichigo has to take, he might have to risk everything for "power".

This means Ichigo in the end, or even before the end, could become full shinigami, full hollowfied, with access to abilities from both worlds, maybe even switch focus, like bankai mask as we know him now, or further, the form Shirosaki takes when in control including bankai, a full body resurrection form with zangetsu in his hands.

Ichigo's hollow form when he was fighting Shirosaki in his inner world seemed pretty cool.
This could be the form he has in resurrection 2x, the equivalent to Bankai, or will Ichigo's full resurrection form 2x look different...? Did Shirosaki evolve while Ichigo fought in HM...?

I doubt his current form is "final", I'm expecting to see Ichigo learn hollow abilities as well and not only his shinigami/hollow reatsu merged alone, and fighting as a true hybrid, with reatsu & abilities of both worlds.

Have we seen true Vastro Lords without mask yet...? One can come with all kinds of arguments as for why we haven't except for maybe Ulq who transferred power for regeneration. To make it simple, imagine the battle between Shirosaki and Ulq, now imagine 10x of these in the war against the captains. Would any of the captains have stood a chance...? Maybe old man Yama, but I doubt the others could... Shirosaki is amazing destructive power, he really crushes whatever he wants given the chance.

So, after this fullbring arc that seem to end soon, possibly a Ishin mini arc will come first, will we see Shirosaki return in Ichigo's inner world..?
Like Zangetsu had his special form while in bankai, does Shirosaki appear in his resurrection form when Ichigo uses his mask?

What do you expect of Ichigo in the next big arc coming up soon?

Do please add or remove from this hypotheses and/or theory, be constructive please.
Alternatively feel free to come with your own ideas from scratch if you think it'll be completely different from the above.

To the Mod: My apologize if this belongs in "La Biblioteca de Bleach", thought it balanced between these two forums as the current arc seem to end soon, and therefore seems alright to discuss the next arc in certain details here now. Feel free tell me if I'm wrong.
Guessing this is very roughly on the line, as it consist of ability discussions. One may consider Shirosaki pure ability rather than a "person" and plot development, but think it's a bit hard to decide which is what here.

sojithesoulja
November 06, 2011, 08:48 PM
The day Shirosaki becomes the antagonist of Bleach is the day I start caring about it again; I truly hope Shirosaki comes back in. I absolutely expected his form against Ulquorria to make a return against Aizen but we got no such thing. I just can't really stand Bleach anymore. Kubo spreads out the manga so much to milk it for money (or he's told to continue to do so) which results in a poor story since the plot takes so long to get across and also due to the huge amount of filler that takes place due to this. I believe Kubo has stated in the past that he cares about characters more than plot but they should know by now that he shouldn't due this (granted I'm taking the decrease in responses on the Bleach forum to represent the trend of how people like Bleach in general and their willingness to buy the manga/dvds) since I'm sure they've seen a negative trend developing. Plus, if he really cared about characters what happened to Nel and Grimmjow? I loved both of them and it seems like they've ceased to exist. I named my cat Nel I loved her character so much (the goofy kid form). Anywho, back to the above... Shirosaki should really become the antagonist eventually. It'd be awesome if in the future he took over Ichigo fully, killed Aizen, and tried to kill the king himself. Granted it'll probably take 10 years for that to come into fruition.

g0dzax
November 07, 2011, 10:52 AM
Interesting ideas.

We also have to consider whether Shirosaki is permanently merged with Zangetsu. For all we know, the reason why Ginjou could actually feel Ichigo's reatsu could be that Shirosaki is currently not merged with Ichigo in the fullbringer arc, rather than Ichigo lowering his reatsu like Aizen did to create "fear".
Rukia asked Ichigo to show Ginjou despair, yet, there is still the possibility that Shirosaki is in fact not merged with zangetsu at the moment, thus, making it more realistic with the power scales against Ginjou.
Here I disagree with you,if Shirosaki was still not merged with Zangetsu,the sword's shape would have been the one it was before(no handle,no guard etc.).The reason the sword was missing before these things was because of the way Ichigo gained Shikai and because it was not fully mastered and because Shirosaki was not merged with Zangetsu.If his sword would have looked the same as ever,I'd have agreed with you,but because the Shikai sword looks different now(bigger,looks better,with guard and hilt,a completed sword)I believe that Shirosaki is still merged with Zangetsu(if these entities have remained,imho they are changed).

My question is, when will Shirosaki return? Next arc soon coming up..?
I think he will, and we're still missing the final battle between Ichigo and Shirosaki, assuming it will be a battle, it can be understood in more ways.
http://www.mangareader.net/94-675-21...apter-221.html
Maybe Shirosaki will appear with the intention of giving Ichigo his powers, however, it'd be much more badass if he once more wanted to fight for dominance, which would be the consequence Ichigo has to take, he might have to risk everything for "power".
Again,I disagree with you :D.The final battle between Ichigo and Shirosaki has already taken place.I'll try to prove it by Shirosaki's own words.In their first fight(in the underground Visored base) Ichigo manages to defeat Shirosaki and then Shirosaki says : "If you really want to control my whole power,you'd best stay alive until we meet again!" (or smth along these lines).By his words,I take it that when Ichigo meets him again,he would gain complete and utter control of Shirosaki's powers.Later,when Tensa Zangetsu pulls out Shirosaki and Ichigo is amazed as to why he is still there,Shirosaki says :"Have you forgotten already?I told you,if you want to control my whole power,you'd best stay alive until we met again!"Now,they meet again and this is where Shirosaki merges with Tensa Zangetsu.That was Ichigo's final battle with Shirosaki,with the difference that Tensa joined Shirosaki.

When will Shirosaki return ? I have a crazy theory,Ginjou will prove too much for Ichigo and Ichigo'll (again) come close to death,that's when a (new,ominous)mask appears and Shirosaki makes his entrance laughing and killing Ginjou.If this doesn't happen,we'll see Shirosaki as soon as Ichigo enters his inner world.

What do you expect of Ichigo in the next big arc coming up soon?

I expect him to freakin' ask already Isshin about his past,enter his inner world,have a crazy battle with Shirosaki and enter Ressureccion with Tensa Zangetsu in his hands(the complete Tensa Zangetsu,the one wrapping a chain around his arm).