PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Genesis
November 08, 2011, 10:36 PM
Hello you can call me anything. I love nicknames as long as I approve.:super:

I am searching for new manga but I in the past have been fans of many kind centering on the big three shounens.

I am getting into more sienen mangas. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Besides that I am friendly , blunt and serous when I have to be and care free when I don't.

Hello MH and I hope I am warmed welcomed.!!

yukihime03
November 09, 2011, 08:31 AM
Hello, Gen! (I kinda want to call someone with that name.. :p)

Welcome to MH! Sorry for the lack of warm welcome, people are busy lately and the rest are just too shy.. :cheez

For suggestions, I think you can visit the seinen thread.. (I think it exists somewhere, but I'm not sure since I never visit it.. ^^")

Genesis
November 09, 2011, 11:00 AM
Hello, Gen! (I kinda want to call someone with that name.. :p)

Welcome to MH! Sorry for the lack of warm welcome, people are busy lately and the rest are just too shy.. :cheez

For suggestions, I think you can visit the seinen thread.. (I think it exists somewhere, but I'm not sure since I never visit it.. ^^")

Thank you Yuki. I think you gave me a warm welcome. :)

What threads do you visit?

yukihime03
November 09, 2011, 11:47 AM
Thank you Yuki. I think you gave me a warm welcome. :)

What threads do you visit?

Uh, I often visit the threads in Member Zone and Meet the Moderators since I love to spam in my friends' thread. :p Sometimes I visit the Otaku theater section and Shoujo and Josei section too to discuss anime and manga. Other times I will just wander through different sections when I see interesting threads. I think you should do the same. Be more active. :)

Genesis
November 09, 2011, 03:48 PM
Uh, I often visit the threads in Member Zone and Meet the Moderators since I love to spam in my friends' thread. :p Sometimes I visit the Otaku theater section and Shoujo and Josei section too to discuss anime and manga. Other times I will just wander through different sections when I see interesting threads. I think you should do the same. Be more active. :)

Interesting , I would love to learn more. Care to be my first friend?

Charlie
November 09, 2011, 04:46 PM
Hello and welcome to the member zone and mh, Genesis :party.

Sorry for the late post and it seems the other members besides yuki are late as well. For seinen series, I currently follow / read Gantz and Zetman, some of the staff also like Berserk, you might as well.

Although not a Seinen, I like the noblesse manhwa, veritas and the breaker and breaker new waves. Try those out as well.

Genesis
November 09, 2011, 05:01 PM
Hello and welcome to the member zone and mh, Genesis :party.

Sorry for the late post and it seems the other members besides yuki are late as well. For seinen series, I currently follow / read Gantz and Zetman, some of the staff also like Berserk, you might as well.

Although not a Seinen, I like the noblesse manhwa, veritas and the breaker and breaker new waves. Try those out as well.

I heard of nobless being good. The only one on that list I have never heard of was Zetman. What is that about?

Josef K.
November 09, 2011, 05:06 PM
Hi. :)

If you really like seinen please visit the seinen section (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/54-Seinen). Look around and ask in the hangout thread for suggestions, I would be glad to suggest you some as it is my favorite demographic! Any specific taste when it comes to seinen? I will provide a series name and a discussions thread.

Hope to see you around the seinen section. :super

Adorien
November 09, 2011, 05:35 PM
Hellooo! ^^ I still haven't welcomed you. So, welcome! :amuse

Since I don't read seinen often, I can't recommend anything right now...

But here are some questions:
What are your hobbies?
What music do you like?
What are your favorite movies/TV-shows/books/games?

Sorry if they're too lame. xD

Have a fun time at MH! :amuse

yukihime03
November 10, 2011, 01:21 AM
Interesting , I would love to learn more. Care to be my first friend?

Sure. ^^

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

If you really like seinen please visit the seinen section (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/54-Seinen).

Turns out that there is a seinen section. :XD

Charlie
November 10, 2011, 05:17 AM
I heard of nobless being good. The only one on that list I have never heard of was Zetman. What is that about?

Hmm... well, thats kind of hard to explain. I'll just quote the description for the series.

The story starts off with a face-off between two rival heroes, ZET and Alphasz, and then traces their origins - Jin Kanzaki, a young man with the ability to transform into a superhuman being known as ZET, and Kouga Amagi, a young man with a strong sense of justice who uses technology to fight as Alphasz.
The fates of these two men and those around them intertwine as they fight to protect mankind and destroy monstrous abominations known as Players, who ironically are the creations of the Amagi Corporation, the company founded by Kouga's grandfather, Mitsugai Amagi.
- wiki

I would describe it as action, adventure, sci-fi. It's pretty good.

phio_chan
November 10, 2011, 05:45 AM
Turns out that there is a seinen section. :XD

Are you serious? :blink

Hi there, Genesis! Welcome to MangaHelpers. Yay for a new member! :yay

Well, definitely check on Noblesse The beginning might be slow, but for me when I started it I felt somehow curious to know what the author actually wanted to show me, so I read more and more and ended up loving it. XD Have you read any manhwa before, by the way? What kind of genre/demographic do you like, besides seinen? ^^

yukihime03
November 10, 2011, 11:30 AM
Are you serious? :blink

Hey, I've said it before... I never visit it, so I'm not sure. I only remember ever reading something like 'seinen'.. :p

Genesis
November 10, 2011, 04:01 PM
Hmm... well, thats kind of hard to explain. I'll just quote the description for the series.

I would describe it as action, adventure, sci-fi. It's pretty good.

http://i.yai.bz/assets/98/650/l_p1014465098.jpg

Shes cute. :)

It also sounds worth reading. I'll try it out.

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Hi there, Genesis! Welcome to MangaHelpers. Yay for a new member! :yay

I love your enthusiasm.!!

Well, definitely check on Noblesse The beginning might be slow, but for me when I started it I felt somehow curious to know what the author actually wanted to show me, so I read more and more and ended up loving it. XD Have you read any manhwa before, by the way? What kind of genre/demographic do you like, besides seinen? ^^

Yes I but I rather watch anime version. The last manga's a kept up with was One piece , naaruto and gantz..
But honestly I haven't read or watched anime in long time. I am just getting into it again.

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Sure. ^^

Yes!!! :P

yukihime03
November 10, 2011, 09:22 PM
Yes!!! :P

Haha, your reaction is like if you get a new gf. :XD

Genesis
November 10, 2011, 10:41 PM
Haha, your reaction is like if you get a new gf. :XD

Its Better. There is less commitment in having a friend. :smile-big

alphabeta
November 11, 2011, 04:01 AM
Oh my god, someone who can make yuki act like a gf.

Gen, you have my respect, bro :beer

:teehee

yukihime03
November 11, 2011, 04:39 AM
Its Better. There is less commitment in having a friend. :smile-big

But still... I prefer to be friends.

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

What the... ??? I was just saying, there's nothing else.

Genesis
November 11, 2011, 11:59 AM
But still... I prefer to be friends.

Me too. Is Yuki's heart already taken?

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Lol Hello how are you?

yukihime03
November 11, 2011, 12:06 PM
Me too. Is Yuki's heart already taken?

Haha, it's not because of that, it's just that I don't give my heart freely and I don't let anyone steal it. It's heavily guarded against undeserved people. :p

Genesis
November 11, 2011, 12:08 PM
Haha, it's not because of that, it's just that I don't give my heart freely and I don't let anyone steal it. It's heavily guarded against undeserved people. :p

How do you tell if someone is deserved?

yukihime03
November 11, 2011, 12:11 PM
How do you tell if someone is deserved?

Of course I can tell no matter how, either from his personality, actions, habits, etc. There must be something special. :p

Genesis
November 11, 2011, 12:35 PM
Of course I can tell no matter how, either from his personality, actions, habits, etc. There must be something special. :p

How about the fact that he likes you. Isn't that special?

noVaLue
November 11, 2011, 12:58 PM
Interesting, so what would you wish your prince charming to be like?
First, I would like to be a girl ...:delerium That question wasn't for me... Btw

Welcome MH and enjoy your stay, even if my arrogance started from a high point ... ignore it, my brain says non sense from time to time...
Quick questions ...
What is your top 5 animes / top 5 mangas?
What kind of activities do you enjoy?
And the third magic question... which girl makes your heart blowing...:blink If were you an anime character, which one would you have been ?

Ps: If girls aren't sweet, just say it... and they'll become embarrassed

Genesis
November 11, 2011, 01:09 PM
First, I would like to be a girl ...:delerium That question wasn't for me... Btw

Welcome MH and enjoy your stay, even if my arrogance started from a high point ... ignore it, my brain says non sense from time to time...
Quick questions ...
What is your top 5 animes / top 5 mangas?
What kind of activities do you enjoy?
And the third magic question... which girl makes your heart blowing...:blink If were you an anime character, which one would you have been ?

Ps: If girls aren't sweet, just say it... and they'll become embarrassed

Trust me your arrogance can never match mine. (saying that itself proves my point :P)
My top anime/manga are Code geass/death note/one outs/school days and Phantom of the requiem

Learning new things of any kind. And I would be Lelouch from code geass.

noVaLue
November 11, 2011, 02:29 PM
And I would be Lelouch from code geass.
oH I see... It's some thing near the Mikael-Eye from 07Ghost ... or densetsu no yuusha no densetsu

Genesis
November 11, 2011, 03:57 PM
oH I see... It's some thing near the Mikael-Eye from 07Ghost ... or densetsu no yuusha no densetsu

What?

noVaLue
November 11, 2011, 04:56 PM
I'm speaking about the looking of the character ... :)
Beside theses things, do you enjoy playing games?

Genesis
November 11, 2011, 09:19 PM
I use to. I played all different kinds of games but RPG was my favorite kind.

noVaLue
November 11, 2011, 09:23 PM
Me too :) just started again Dungeon Siege 1 ...( Waiting for Diablo III and Mass Effect 3)

Genesis
November 11, 2011, 09:43 PM
Me too :) just started again Dungeon Siege 1 ...( Waiting for Diablo III and Mass Effect 3)

I never played that before. How is it?

yukihime03
November 11, 2011, 09:48 PM
How about the fact that he likes you. Isn't that special?

Nope. Everyone likes me. :hurr

:hee

Genesis
November 11, 2011, 09:59 PM

I see Yuki has a bunch of contenders out of her heart.

yukihime03
November 11, 2011, 10:03 PM
I see Yuki has a bunch of contenders out of her heart.

Ahahaha... No, not really. I used to, but now everyone is too scared of me. :derp

Genesis
November 11, 2011, 10:05 PM
Ahahaha... No, not really. I used to, but now everyone is too scared of me. :derp

That's not good. Be nice Yuki.:super

yukihime03
November 11, 2011, 10:12 PM
That's not good. Be nice Yuki.:super

:cheez But I love to scare people off. But not you, of course. I'll be nice to people who are nice to me. :thumbs

Genesis
November 11, 2011, 10:14 PM
:cheez But I love to scare people off. But not you, of course. I'll be nice to people who are nice to me. :thumbs

What if I was mean to you?

noVaLue
November 11, 2011, 10:22 PM
I never played that before. How is it?
It's an old RPG, when I was 13... I used to play it... First time it took me 32 hours to finish it :) Second time was twice faster on normal difficulty ... I've finished it 3 times at the 3 levels, easy normal and hard :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/supralightgaming#p/u/23/FPBLccW7vpQ
Gothic is another rpg :) maybe you heard about ...

yukihime03
November 11, 2011, 10:33 PM
What if I was mean to you?

Ask people around here what I do to them. :cheez

noVaLue
November 11, 2011, 10:38 PM
:yahaHow to ask them if everyone is dead?-_-;

Genesis
November 11, 2011, 10:45 PM
:yahaHow to ask them if everyone is dead?-_-;

Ask people around here what I do to them. :cheez

That sounds dangerous. Should I do it anyway? :D

I'll let both of you take a vote.

noVaLue
November 11, 2011, 10:57 PM
Give it a try:wussfight, and she'll answer you :smack:reject
You haven't really reasons to do it, so it would pass without circumstances:amuse

phio_chan
November 12, 2011, 12:39 AM

:gwah :arf

You need to watch out for the lies you spilled, dear friend. -_-;

Genesis
November 12, 2011, 12:41 AM

Hello mysterious girl.

phio_chan
November 12, 2011, 01:57 AM
Well, hi. I've just posted once here, so I guess you can call me mysterious? :lmao

I love your enthusiasm.!!

My, thank you. :XD

Yes I but I rather watch anime version. The last manga's a kept up with was One piece , naaruto and gantz..
But honestly I haven't read or watched anime in long time. I am just getting into it again.

Hmm, why not? Is it because you were busy with various things? School or work maybe? :)

yukihime03
November 12, 2011, 07:26 AM
That sounds dangerous. Should I do it anyway? :D

I'll let both of you take a vote.

It's your decision. :p

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

You should be careful of the lies you just spilled, dear friend. You know you like me, no need to be shy. :3c

phio_chan
November 12, 2011, 09:07 AM
You can say that my like meter towards you is a very dynamic one. At a time it can be like > dislike, but at other times it can also be like < dislike. :3c

yukihime03
November 12, 2011, 09:34 AM
But still... you like me. :hee

Genesis
November 12, 2011, 04:41 PM
It's your decision. :p

Even with that smiley face I felt your killing intent.

I won't go down without a fight. Punisher style :pwnge:pwnge

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Well, hi. I've just posted once here, so I guess you can call me mysterious? :lmao

My, thank you. :XD

Hmm, why not? Is it because you were busy with various things? School or work maybe? :)

Mysterious dude it is. :P

It's because all my anime/manga time was spent instead on anime/manga forums.:cookiehand

phio_chan
November 12, 2011, 09:51 PM
Mysterious dude it is. :P

It's because all my anime/manga time was spent instead on anime/manga forums.:cookiehand

You mean dudette? :lmao

Ahaha~ Really? You must really like to be in anime/manga forums then? What other forums do you visit besides MH? ^^

Genesis
November 12, 2011, 10:05 PM
You mean dudette? :lmao

Ahaha~ Really? You must really like to be in anime/manga forums then? What other forums do you visit besides MH? ^^

Yes I really like them. I can meet people with similar interests.

I think you should just name forums.and I'll give the o.k if I am a member.

yukihime03
November 12, 2011, 11:23 PM
Even with that smiley face I felt your killing intent.

I won't go down without a fight. Punisher style :pwnge:pwnge

Then don't make that intent into real action. No one has survived when they face me directly in battle. :cheez

Genesis
November 12, 2011, 11:32 PM
Then don't make that intent into real action. No one has survived when they face me directly in battle. :cheez

To late. It time for your punishment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GJOVPjhXMY

noVaLue
November 13, 2011, 02:26 PM
Ayaiayai ... that type of guy who has nothing to do in his life ... I can't understand why they're doing that type of videos...

yukihime03
November 14, 2011, 12:40 AM
Seriously? :fail

What kind of punishment is that? It doesn't deter me at all. :blink

Genesis
November 14, 2011, 03:56 PM

What kind of punishment is that? It doesn't deter me at all. :blink

You are a brave soul then. To watch this video and not die a little inside.

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Ayaiayai ... that type of guy who has nothing to do in his life ... I can't understand why they're doing that type of videos...

There is a big story about this.

He didnt want to be videod, he just didnt know the camera was on. And he was swinging a broom stick. The people online changed it to a lightsabor. He the guys who put this on youtube.

yukihime03
November 15, 2011, 01:56 AM
You are a brave soul then. To watch this video and not die a little inside.

Genesis
November 15, 2011, 12:04 PM

hehe unexpected?

yukihime03
November 16, 2011, 12:01 AM
Not unexpected really... It's just that I don't believe you actually did it.. :fail

Genesis
November 16, 2011, 10:16 AM
Not unexpected really... It's just that I don't believe you actually did it.. :fail

Why?

yukihime03
November 16, 2011, 10:29 AM
You don't seem to be the silly type. :derp

Genesis
November 16, 2011, 11:27 AM
I might be more complex than you think.

And here this is how you do it.

http://operatorchan.org/n/arch/src/n86968_hurr%20durr%20derp%20a%20derp%20derp.jpg