PDA

View Full Version : Favorites Personal top 5 most bad ass ONE PIECE character

Bigfoot187
November 14, 2011, 08:40 AM
Well I was wondering who people considered the coolest guys from ONE PIECE doesn't have to be your favorite ones but some people are just too cool :)

My personal list :

1 Roronoa Zoro
2 Whitebeard
3 Shanks
4 Mihawk
5 Don Flamingo

Sachsenhesse
November 14, 2011, 11:23 AM
1 zoro
2 whitebeard
3 arlong (fuck jeah!)
4 gin
5 Crocodile

RezzieThaRapper
November 14, 2011, 11:25 AM
Luffy
Wiper
Crocodile
Zoro
Akainu

:0)

zelllogan
November 14, 2011, 03:01 PM
1. Hodi
2. Mad Wanze
3. Wapol
4. Chew
5. Satori

Jassaray
November 14, 2011, 06:53 PM
1. Whitebeard: Because he tanked the forces of Marine HQ and died standing up. SERIOUS BADASS MOVE.
2. Mihawk: Because, well, hawk-eyes. That's basically it. Plus his decimation of Don Krieg's ship in the Baratie arc was SERIOUSLY BADASS for so early on in the series before they even got to the Grand Line.
3. Zoro: New look, eye scar. That is all.
4. Enel: Just plain badass confidence. Dude is seriously powerful, just got unlucky by meeting up with his natural enemy. Also, long earlobes.
5. Benn Beckman: Stopping Kizaru just by pointing a rifle at him? TOP TIER BADASS RIGHT THERE.

Honorable Mentions.

6. Shanks: A Yonkou who can stop a war just by appearing on the battlefield...AND ONLY ONE ARM. BADASS.
7. The Sea King who ate Shank's Arm: Because I doubt anyone would get away with that now.
8. Coby: Standing up to Akainu after he watched him melt a marine like 10 minutes earlier? BALLS OF STEEL. BADASS ONES.
9. Rob Lucci: Almost killed Luffy by physical force alone. That's pretty serious stuff right there, he earns a mention.
10. Gol D. Roger: KING OF THE PIRATES. He's gotto at least get a mention.

GomuGomu_Getsuga
November 14, 2011, 09:06 PM
Luffy
Kuma
Akainu
Lucci
Crocodile

Naruffy
November 14, 2011, 11:23 PM
Luffy - Epic finishers, talking to Whitebeard as if they were equals.
Zoro - Taking Luffy's fatigue sold me, but he's been BA since he was first introduced.
Whitebeard - Need I say more? (http://www.mangareader.net/103-47876-13/one-piece/chapter-576.html)
Kizaru - The spanking he gave the supernova's
Aokiji - Lazy Justice ftw

I'd probably put Ace and Sanji in it were more than 5.

Dekker
November 15, 2011, 07:22 AM
1. Whitebeard
2. Akainu (Does not need explanation. He did not stop while getting hammered more and more.)
3. Shanks
4. Ben Beckman
5. Mihawk

Close to that are Kizaru, Zoro and Don Quixote

leeyandrow
November 15, 2011, 03:08 PM
Dragon
Garp
Whitebeard
Shanks
Ryleigh

NarutoNamikaze
November 23, 2011, 10:39 AM
whitebeard
shanks
zoro
mihawk
doflamingo

hoeru
November 23, 2011, 08:12 PM
Nami
Garp
Magellan
Jinbe
Shanks

actually in no particular order, and I could add Kuzan, Lucci, Shiliew, Hawkeyes, X Drake, Hawkins and Law.

McNuss
January 05, 2012, 11:12 PM
Just five? There are way to many for just five...

1. Zorro: Absolutely, he's the most badass character in One Piece. Well, others could catch up to him, but they are not main characters. Zorro vs Kuma on Thriller Bark was epic. Zorro acting Vice-Captainish in W7 (as opposed to Usopp) was epic. Zorro vs. Mr 1 was epic.
2. Viper: An undying suicide terrorist. He just oneshots everyone and almost kills himself in the process. He even "killed" Enel! Too bad he didn't keep the seastone on him long enough..
3. Whitebeard. He fought against dozens of elite Marines, including all three admirals, and he completely owned Blackbeard. His final speech is a literary masterpiece.
4. Akainu, the personfication of Absolute Justice.
5. various, can't decide:

Mr 3. : Probably the most useful guy in the whole manga. And now that he's got facial hair, he even looks cool!
Crocoodile: He has a Hook. Pirates with Hooks are badass.
Dragon: He looks badass, but hasn't appaered very often so far.
Smoker: Damn, i wish i could chain-smoke with no risk
Arlong: The first Grandline-Pirate Luffy faced, the first one to win against Luffy (even though it was due to Luffys own stupidness - putting your feets in stone next to a pool as a non-swimmer...)
Drake: He's a dinosaur. dinosaurs are the personification of badassness. Plus he's named after one of the most interesting pirates of all time.

Sakazuki
January 06, 2012, 06:50 AM
Sakazuki: He is bad in a particular way; he is powerful and won’t stop to accomplish whatever he aims.

Jimbe: He is pride warrior and very loyal to his friends, race and allies. Someone who endured Impel Dow just for don’t fight Whitebeard.

Benn Beckman: As already said, Borsalino stopped just after him point a rifle at him.

Zoro and Sanji: They’re tied here because both of them wouldn’t stop for a second to give up their dreams to protect Luffy’s dream.

Tonix
January 06, 2012, 11:04 PM
Whitebeard
Kizaru
Rayleigh
Mihawk
Doflamingo

Honourable Mentions:
Magellan (I probably would have put him in my top 5 but I'll use his frequent diarrhea as an excuse to keep him out :p )
Zoro ( He's still pretty bad ass but I think Mihawk still out classes him)
Robin (Right up until Crocodile dodged her water vial, I thought Robin was the most dangerous character in One Piece)

kkck
January 07, 2012, 12:42 AM
1.- WB. EVen a recycled line about one piece can jump start a new pirate era
2.- Zoro. Obviously
3.- Lucci. Weak as hell by world standards but he still had some presence4. back when fodder appeared to have some strength.
4.- Smoker. Gotta make fodder out of the rookies
5.- Jinbe (http://www.mangafox.com/manga/one_piece/v64/c628/20.html). Enough said.

xeteboi
January 07, 2012, 07:03 AM
Blackbeared bad ass main antagonist
Akainu bad ass freakin psycho FA
Dragon not revealed mysteries behind him
Marco awesome DF ability
Mihawk nuf' said

BlackHair
January 07, 2012, 11:22 AM
leaving the SHS out, in no particular order:

Whitebeard
Crocodile
Garp
Akainu
Mihawk

blamagenkind
January 07, 2012, 06:19 PM
Zoro
Crocodile
Van Augur
Garp
Akainu

gintoky
January 09, 2012, 05:07 AM
1.ZORO(zoro is not a bad ass. bad ass is a zoro)
2.luffy
3.mihawk
4.doflamingo(like the attitude)
5.Dragon(whole mysterious thing is working for him)

Honorable mentions
THE YONKOU.....
Silvers Rayleigh..(don't know much about Gol.D roger luffy and him seems to have the same attitude)

Dressrosa
January 09, 2012, 05:22 AM
The Mugiwaras

I'll exclude them here. Mine would have

Whitebeard
Shanks
Kuma
Beckman
Mihawk.....or Dragon

M3J
May 20, 2012, 11:03 PM
Zoro
Smoker
Law
Luffy
Jinbei

Kaiten
May 20, 2012, 11:10 PM
Whitebeard
Roger
Zoro
Luffy
Rayleigh

DEATHBOTT
May 21, 2012, 04:29 AM
marco
luffy
law
crocodile
roger
beckman
smoker
zoro
teach

no order. couldnt narrow down:(

matzik1212
May 21, 2012, 06:15 AM
1. Roger
2. WB
3. Dragon
4. Luffy
5. Zoro
:nod

RedBerserk
May 21, 2012, 05:58 PM
1. Roger
2. Whitebeard
3. Blackbeard
4. Zoro
5. Mihawk

Impossibility
May 21, 2012, 08:00 PM
Tough one. No specific order.

Marco
Rayleigh
Nami
Ivankov

Although to be honest the number one badass has to be:

Trafalgar Law:worship

leshrak
May 22, 2012, 12:09 AM
1. Whitebeard
2. Shanks
3. Mihawk
4. Zoro
5. Aokiji

Kukriblades
May 22, 2012, 03:55 AM
1. Whitebeard
2. Zoro
3. Shanks
4. Bon-chan
5. Crocodile

hokageji
May 22, 2012, 12:23 PM
Whitebeard

Akainu

Garp

Mihawk

Sengoku

bisha16
May 22, 2012, 02:21 PM
Zoro
Whitebeard
Mihawk
Luffy
Rayleigh

Ero-Sanji
May 22, 2012, 02:40 PM
Sanji - Just look at how many times he has taken a punch just to make a point. Brilliant!
Enel - Never been so infatuated over a villain since Freiza. It's hard to build a God-complexed character, but Oda nailed it.
Kuma - Have you seen the size and design of this man? Silent, deadly, good.
Wiper - He might be the strongest one-arc ally/side character ever made, being equal to Luffy at the beginning and at the end.
Zoro - Extremely iconic and unique, he carries a sword in his mouth!

Rosebullet Teacher
May 24, 2012, 02:52 AM
Bartholomew Kuma - come on the man has been indestructible

Crocodile - My favourite villain, he epitomises that One Piece style of old characters coming back & getting a second bite at the apple!

Ivankov - If you're talking Badass you can't leave out the Okama King. If only for stonewalling Sanji when he first arrived at the island.

Magellan - This man is a beast, put Luffy in the worst position he's ever been in and now Sadi-chan is even into him he's got it all!

Dr Hiluluk - Renegade quack doctor, wanted criminal plus crazy enough to strip in a snow kingdom to win a persons trust. His death speech is one of the best parts of One Piece.

FuS

khaja_200923
May 28, 2012, 06:26 AM
All Time Stars:
1.Gol D Roger
2.Monkey D Dragon
3.Monkey D Garp
4.Edward Newgate
5.Silvers Rayleigh

Present Time Stars:
1.Monkey D Dragon
2.Shanks
3.Sakazuki
4.Marshall D Teach(lowlife or not he is one crazy bad-ass)
5.Big Mom (destroys islands for sweets and eats people alive.

Doraku
May 29, 2012, 02:13 PM
1. Rayleigh
2. Whitebeard
3. Zoro
4. Shanks
5. Luffy

Shojin
November 05, 2012, 02:38 PM
Lucci
Whitebeard
Zoro
Mihawk
Garp

Heh, admit it, some of you guys thought I was gonna put Robin in this list didn't you? XD

Believe me, I love Robin and everything, but she is not quite there yet.

Poisok2
November 06, 2012, 03:47 AM
1. Shanks
2. Silvers Rayleigh
3. Luffy
3. Garp
4. Ben Beckman

THM Nindo
November 07, 2012, 01:00 PM
Top 3:

Shanks
Rayleigh
Luffy

Using the King's Haki is the most bad-ass thing I ever saw!
When just looking at some weak people makes them faint, you know you're bad-ass.

kulugo
November 07, 2012, 01:35 PM
off the top of my head.

Zoro
Whitebeard
Akainu
Shanks
Garp or Dragon

i know im missing a few names.

BLACKSTAR
March 12, 2013, 04:26 PM
1.Sanji (NOT 4kids sanji)
2.Kaku
3.Mihawk
4.Ace
5.Zoro

Airgrimes
March 12, 2013, 04:44 PM
Top 5:

Doflamingo- I remember watching the episode where he interrupts the first Shichbukai meeting we see, by controlling a freaking Rear Admiral,(A powerful rank at that stage in the story), to attack another high ranked officer.
And then there is his speech. His Speech was just deep.

Enel- Just the way he went about terrorizing people. He really cemented his position with cruelty.

Zoro- The scene in the Sword Shop with Tashigi is one of my favorite examples.

Rob Lucci- Water7 just everything that happened prior to Enies Lobby.

Luffy- The way he infiltrated Impel Down not caring if he had teammates or not. Loved it.

MiyamotoMusashi
March 12, 2013, 04:53 PM
Top 5:

Doflamingo- I remember watching the episode where he interrupts the first Shichbukai meeting we see, by controlling a freaking Rear Admiral,(A powerful rank at that stage in the story), to attack another high ranked officer.
And then there is his speech. His Speech was just deep.

Enel- Just the way he went about terrorizing people. He really cemented his position with cruelty.

Zoro- The scene in the Sword Shop with Tashigi is one of my favorite examples.

Rob Lucci- Water7 just everything that happened prior to Enies Lobby.

Luffy- The way he infiltrated Impel Down not caring if he had teammates or not. Loved it.

Actually, both of the officers who DD controlled were Vice Admirals which makes this feat so much more impressive

jaymizzo
March 15, 2013, 10:36 AM
Top 5.
Jewelry Bonney
Luffy
Shanks
Sanji
Silvers Rayleigh

Dekker
March 16, 2013, 06:36 PM
Whitebeard
Shanks
Doflamingo
Rayleigh
Zoro

In that order. No Luffy for me. Luffys been acting too much like a retard the last few chapters and retardism is not equal to badassery. Sanji comes close after Zoro and Mihawk (who is direct successor of Zoro), though not top 5 anymore. So many badass characters, so little to choose. Law should be close to the number 5, too.

Ankit
March 18, 2013, 10:31 PM
Wb
Shanks
Kuma
Zoro
Doflamingo

Avid
March 25, 2013, 01:00 AM
1. Roger. Naturally.
2. Whitebeard. He's the truest badass we've seen.
3. Sengoku.
4. Mihawk.
5. Kuma.

It's not that I don't consider the Strawhats total badasses, but I'm basing this on the power we've seen, and I feel like we haven't seen a lot of it.

Yans86
April 18, 2013, 06:43 PM
1.)Zoro
2)Mihawk
3)Akainu
4)DoFlamingo
5)Rob Lucci

These five are my favourites because everytime they set foot on the stage u can feel the MERCILESS PUNISHMENT they r about to give!!seriously, u can almost feel the pain yourself and take pity for their victims...

A special mention goes to BlackBeard. His careleness, and his "fake" cowardice on top of his power is just to fun compared to the amount of punishment he might give if he really tried!

David Rose
May 08, 2013, 02:23 PM
Damn, only one Post that mentioned Mr. 2? Since Impel Down he's by far my favourite character. Thus most badass.

To me it has a strong resemblance to the death of WB, but I like this one better :D
http://i24.mangareader.net/one-piece/536/one-piece-65418.jpg

After that:
Luffy, WB, Garp and Dragon. Pretty usual :P