PDA

View Full Version : Special Naruto Shippuden: Dreamers Fight -- Part One

Naruto2011
November 30, 2011, 08:19 AM
i dont know if this was ever posted here on this forum, by seen this video a couple months ago and it is the perfect IMO adaption of how a naruto movie would be played out, yea the actors are older than the actual characters, but aside from that this video is perfect. Enjoy :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAl2DWNukbs

Prince Sasuke
November 30, 2011, 09:42 AM
Very good battle, i really enjoyed it.

liangbi
November 30, 2011, 12:49 PM
Excellent. Lee's actor gets a 10.

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Imagine if they were to make the Madara vs Minato fight!

matsemann08
November 30, 2011, 01:18 PM
Holy crap that was awesome!

Naruto2011
November 30, 2011, 01:55 PM
hahah i know right!!! when i first saw this i was amazed of how well put together this project too, ill also be on the look out for PART TWO which suppose to come about pretty soon!

ninjabot
December 01, 2011, 02:24 AM
Awesome! I love these guys' Street Fighter videos. It's cool to see that they're Naruto fans aswell.

Jspot
December 05, 2011, 05:59 PM
I feel embarrassed for having made a new thread when this one existed, and only a few days ago.

In any case, I found this to be incredibly impressive. Naturally, it was a little hard to take seriously in live action (especially Naruto, with his pants hiked up) and his build being relatively more hulky than I'd imagine him to be in person), but Lee was very impressive.

These guys have a lot of other work, too. Instantly became a fan.

Uchiha Slayer
December 08, 2011, 08:27 AM
Best manga/anime to real life adaption ever....These guys should have done dragonball z and street fighter movies....This is mind blowing good stuff. Best manga/anime to real life adaption ever, cant stress it enough.

Adv2011
December 08, 2011, 10:04 AM
:D that was cool, if they made a movie of it this gonna change the whole anime shows

Darth Executor
December 08, 2011, 12:39 PM
Naruto not being blonde ruined it for me. Sorry.

The fighting was good though.

Naruto2011
December 12, 2011, 02:27 PM
Naruto not being blonde ruined it for me. Sorry.

The fighting was good though.

so the fact that naruto's hair wasnt completely blonde ruined it for you, thats kinda petty if you ask me in comparison to everything they did accurately

liangbi
December 12, 2011, 03:05 PM
I give it 9/10 everything amazing especially Lee but Naruto didn't sound like Naruto

Jspot
December 16, 2011, 11:28 AM
so the fact that naruto's hair wasnt completely blonde ruined it for you, thats kinda petty if you ask me in comparison to everything they did accurately

There's nothing wrong with people having their own expectations and standards for what they consider good entertainment. If inaccuracies regarding the actor "ruined" it for him, it is hardly petty, whether you agree with his reaction or not.

I definitely found it a lot harder to feel like I was watching a story in the Narutoverse rather than two guys cosplaying and fighting, because the actor / martial artist / stunt performer who was playing Naruto was, overall, very bulky (and his damned hiked up pant legs).

I still enjoyed it, but I see exactly what he's talking about, though for different reasons.

Crude
December 16, 2011, 07:21 PM
Awesome video! The fighting was excellent! These guys really know how to direct and perform fight scenes. Their Japanese was also very good, the only thing I disliked about it was their accents. And by the looks of it part 2 seems to be even more awesome!

Lelo
December 22, 2011, 06:11 PM
cant wait for part 2

Naruto2011
July 03, 2012, 04:46 AM
Ok guys remember when I said there would be a part two??? Well here it is!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6mSdpMJCdc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

Btw the way the made the video parts 1 and 2 are combined so you can enjoy the constant flow of battle nonstop!

Uchiha Slayer
July 03, 2012, 07:56 AM
WOW...too epic. You want believe your eyes when you see part two. Amazing!!!

Black God
July 03, 2012, 10:45 AM
As amazing and epic as this was it wasn't worth the long wait . Unless someone does better which I doubt anyone could this is one of the crazist ish I,ave seen. Hope they do another with different characters like hinata vs sakura or neji vs might gai.

Prince Sasuke
July 03, 2012, 11:07 AM
That was some of the best i've seen. It was really really amazing.

Naruto2011
July 03, 2012, 01:18 PM
The work they put into this is amazing and nothing less than spectacular, and they are not even a major movie corporation and they pulled off an amazing adaptation that not even hollywood can pull off. I'm really impressed!!

metalia
July 03, 2012, 06:58 PM
I'm also impressed. The movie is awesome. Any news about part three?