PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Fairy Tail 264 Discussion / 265 Predictions

thornofcarrion
December 09, 2011, 08:48 AM
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
Spoiler Pics and Translations:
At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
For-Profit Download Links
If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
*.usercash.*
*.linkbucks.*
*.tinyurl.*
*.anonym.to/*
*.xrl.us/*
*.realfiles.net*
*.sharecash.*
*.shorl.com/*
*.lix.in/*
*.pgi-shumen.info/*
*hotfile.com*
*letitbit.net*
*depositfiles.com*
*tiny.cc*
*uploading.com*
*ugotfile.com*
*depositt.blogspot.com*
*cashfiles.blog.com*
*snipurl.com*
*bit.ly*
*rayfile.com*
*storage.to*
*megaupload.com*
*share-links.biz*
*doiop.com*
*filefactory.com*
*missupload.com*
*enterupload.com*
*mangoshare.com*
Formatting:
We ask that proper format is followed to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience.
Example One:

Source: Mangahelpers (http://mangahelpers.com/)
Credits: Ohana

http://img204.imagevenue.com/loc81/th_539054661_01_122_81lo.jpg (http://img204.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539054661_01_122_81lo.jpg)http://img273.imagevenue.com/loc110/th_539055410_841810_122_110lo.jpg (http://img273.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055410_841810_122_110lo.jpg)
http://img265.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055332_03_122_77lo.jpg

Example Two:

Source: Mangahelpers (http://mangahelpers.com/)
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

You can discuss the current chapter here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/73997-Fairy-Tail-263-Discussion-264-Predictions) and find translations here (http://mangahelpers.com/m/fairy-tail/translations/).

eefrit
December 22, 2011, 09:28 AM
Hohoho Merry Christmas (http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/264)

Would someone be so kind as to create a new thread please?

sarutobi_sensei
December 22, 2011, 10:14 AM
Hmm, chapter 264 is out. http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/264

Since the new chapter thread isn't open yet i'm gonna say what I think here and then I hope the mods move the post there :)

Wow, Natsu seems to be in a lot of pain xD

Lol @ Juvia saying that she wants to do that too and Gray being like, wtf? So Jet and Droy won't be getting it? Seems legit ;D Oh and awesome Meredy was awesome saying that the relationship hadn't progressed xD

Erza and Jellal moment was awesome :D They were just about to kiss when he separated them... shame... Why isn't Erza in pain?

So those guys really are good now. I had 10% doubt that there could be something else going on but it seems like there isn't.

Jellal lying and Erza seeing right trough him, nice :D

UrTear and Meredy's expression was awesome as well :D

Soooooo, a new city? Can't wait for the next chapter :D

And Loved and I mean really loved Happy being sent flying by Erza xD That's what he gets for saying that she has a broken heart and joking about it xD

HaiSuShi
December 22, 2011, 10:18 AM
So Ultear was serious about the excrutiating pain :D
The soundwords were epic, too.
And no evil Jellal, this is good. We had enough backstabbing from him already.

Atobe the king
December 22, 2011, 11:05 AM
Mangastream version out...and here i thought i wasn't going to read ANY manga this week haha.

http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/25149423/1

Uriel
December 22, 2011, 11:35 AM
I liked this episode. A bit too romantic, but still I enjoyed it. It wouldn't be nice if they doesn't suffer the training so I I enjoyed that it's shown.

And it's somewhat a conclusion to that story of Erza. A good one, I might add. Comments about Jellal attitude were the best xD

Sachsenhesse
December 22, 2011, 11:39 AM
best chap in a while

all because of erza kicking happy in the air

ErosVp
December 22, 2011, 11:40 AM
I think mangas like One Piece, toriko and Fairy Tail should only focus on the adventure. Erza stumble and the whole scene was just cliche, and meh... The romance in this manga is not its strongest point but for its target audience, 14 years old girls, should be fine....

The chapter didn't show much progress, just a transition chapter. I hope next chapter they ariive in the tournament.

Atobe the king
December 22, 2011, 11:49 AM
A bit of a pet peeve....i just can't imagine erza saying bull**** lol...i just can't it made everything so weird. I just noticed the pattern on jellals sleeves looks kind of like a column of hearts....the cheese factor went up 10 fold, it was cute lol. I love the dynamic between Jellal and his group though they're pretty funny

I think mangas like One Piece, toriko and Fairy Tail should only focus on the adventure.

Eh, that gets pretty boring, blending genre's seems to be the thing this day and age, the only issue is most manga artists are pretty bad at it hah.

LanceX
December 22, 2011, 11:52 AM
Do you all think Erza knows he was lying about a fiance??

And all because this is aimed for teenagers doesnt mean it cant have romance. Quit being silly

sarutobi_sensei
December 22, 2011, 12:29 PM
Do you all think Erza knows he was lying about a fiance??

And all because this is aimed for teenagers doesnt mean it cant have romance. Quit being silly

She said it herself, that he was always a terrible liar.

What's more intriguing is that she wasn't in pain like the rest.

Juvia was standing right next to Gray, Natsu was behind Lucy, Levi was on Lucy's side and Wendy was in front of Lucy xD Those 6 in excruciating pain is odd.

The highlight of the chapter was Erza sending Happy flying xD It was awesome xD

wooticus
December 22, 2011, 01:10 PM
well.. when jellal and erza nearly kissed is just hoped that natsu will pop into it screaming "FIGHT ME ERZA, I'M STRONGER NOW"

so why didn't erza suffer pain? Was her second container already near open? Maybe people like gildarts or makarov already enabled the access by their own and erza only needed a little help at the end. meanwhile the others have a long way to go.

I hope finally we won't see charley screaming "wendy can't heal you she already used too much sky magic today" in every arc

Jorge D. Dragon
December 22, 2011, 01:37 PM
The chapter was ok, but it was good to have at least one manga chapter this week.:)

Natsu and others being in such a great pain was quite interesting.:) At least their power-up wasn't as cheap as we thought at first.:)
If we think about Elza not feeling pain... I'll throw my two cents and suggest a thought that she actually rejected such a power-up.

crimsonlink310
December 22, 2011, 01:40 PM
Man Mashima really is in a trolling mode lately lol. I thought it was a funny and sweet chapter.

Jellal saying he had a fiance was a shocker but I'm glad it turned out to be a lie and that Erza caught on lol.

Also Juvia was very entertaining by attempting to take Gray somewhere lol. Can't wait for the new year's chapter and seeing the gang's new powers. If they all are in that much pain then the power up must be good.

Yusuke Urameshi can attest to that lol.

Krono
December 22, 2011, 01:46 PM
If we think about Elza not feeling pain... I'll throw my two cents and suggest a thought that she actually rejected such a power-up.

No, Ultear was asking her why she was perfectly fine, indicating that Erza got the power up as well.

Darjaille
December 22, 2011, 01:52 PM
Jellal, you got me O_______O
I almost freaked out, thinking about Jellal x Ultear or something like that :sweat It was sweet and even though I'd like for Erza and Jellal to be together... sure, nothing like that in the middle of a shounen manga, lol.

I'd say the reason Erza's not in pain is that her second container has been being used for some time now. I think Makarov, Laxus, Gil etc, they all has opened their second containers in training. So maybe only a little power-up for Erza and big one for others.

Now next week, let's start, at least.

rosco12
December 22, 2011, 02:11 PM
No, Ultear was asking her why she was perfectly fine, indicating that Erza got the power up as well.

It seems that the reason Erza wasn't hurting like the rest, was simply because she didn't took her clothes off. The author is just trolling us again.
http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/25149423/3

I didn't appreciate this chapter because it was too lovestoryish.

ErosVp
December 22, 2011, 02:52 PM
Natsu and others being in such a great pain was quite interesting.:) At least their power-up wasn't as cheap as we thought at first.:)

As krono said Ultear's quote proves that Erza got the power up too. wooticus sugestion that S class mages should have their second container partly available already might be an answer.... It makes sense considering Ultear referred to the power up as "awaken someone's potential" and guys like Gildartz, Luxus and Erza must be capable of doing that themselves....

Ifrit
December 22, 2011, 03:12 PM
I hope the action start next week..enough introduction.....it's been like 3-4 regular chapters now

Loved Erza & Jellal moment....Meredy n Ultear judging Jellal...was priceless hehehe

But the best moment for sure ...is Happy also unlocking his second origin with the help of Erza..now he can fly faster than his older
"MAX SPEED":pwned

Raicrune
December 22, 2011, 03:40 PM
Wow. I usualy dont like romantic parts on any manga.. this is the first time i really liked the chapter Jellal was awesome, the lie, meredy's and ultear's reaction, happy's joke, Erza's kick and ofcourse the pain of the fairy tail members (except Erza:thats even more awesome!!). Yes no pain no gain!.

Besides that i think the reason Erza didnt react to the pain/or didnt feel the pain is to remind you that she's an S-class. Reminder of how tough she is and was.

Gats
December 22, 2011, 04:36 PM
I prefer to think that Erza didn't suffer because she already did a more painful training in her life. It adds a bit of comedy and fits her personnality.

Even if the other theory makes sense.

Don Davido
December 22, 2011, 04:45 PM
Gerard tried a troll,but he failed lol. He is a bad liar and i bet he knows this too. Btw nothing much happened just this romantic part. Was refreshing see some comedy = Natsu and others pain. I loled hard. But thats all for me and I hope the author will focus on story in next chapers instead of this love-lover thingie. Îf too much lover part in a manga it would annoy me. ^^ I thought Erza and Gerard will kiss ,but i got trolled by the author lol. Gerard is not that badass for me ,was lame to retreat from the gate of succes. :eyeroll

maravish
December 22, 2011, 07:02 PM
so..did they kiss or not kiss?

either way happy made the chapter cause i was thinking the same thing lol

Ancy
December 22, 2011, 07:05 PM
still don't get why Jellal is punishing himself :oh

kidopitz27
December 22, 2011, 08:09 PM
love this part :)
V
V
V
V

yellowblue
December 22, 2011, 08:54 PM
Wow Erza can kick! Good thing Natsu is down in pain otherwise it would be Happy + Natsu flying. Can't wait to see the effects of their training / suffering :) Hopefully they will still be in pain until the first round of the competition.

Krono
December 22, 2011, 08:59 PM
still don't get why Jellal is punishing himself :oh

Guilt.

Yeah, he was manipulated/brainwashed by Ultear into doing much of what he did. But at the end of the day, he was the one that kept a whole bunch of his fellow slaves enslaved and building the tower when they were about to achieve freedom thanks to Erza. Likely killing a number of them in the process, and quite possibly 'disposing' of most of them once the tower was finished. Then to cap off years of that, and of blackmailing Erza into doing nothing, he attempts to sacrifice Erza's life, then flat out just attempts to murder her and her friends, and succeeds in killing one of his old close friends in the process.

All because he didn't tell the voice in his head to STFU.

Zeltrax
December 22, 2011, 09:48 PM
http://i.imgur.com/nTpzj.png

best part of this chapter :rofl

That was so sweet and cute, that gerald and erza scene :love I really like how hiro did that, now I'm looking forward to the scenes he'll do with other potential lovers in ft.
I guess it's impossible for them to be together now as there will be complications and it's true that Gerald really made a lot of mistakes but I can't help feeling that he is acting cool all the time :XD
But I hope one day that kiss connects..(by..the way, wtf is with "I can't?!" I guess a kiss is taking it to the limits or were they planning something else :blai)
Looks like next chapter will start the battle festival arc and when things gets kindda serious.
I hope I can still enjoy ft like this and not be raging at its serious arcs. To be honest, hiro really does parts like this in ft really well. The comedy is always so good.

ghostexiled
December 22, 2011, 10:25 PM
I think they did kiss... hence the silhouetted figures in the sunset.

The chapter had a great amount of romance and comedy in it!

Loved the looks that Lucy and Gray gave as they watched Natsu in pain... also figures that Natsu would be first to volunteer for the power up! :p

lol at Juvia acting like a proud parent to Meledy!

exacta
December 23, 2011, 12:03 AM
Erza's reaction to Jellal saying he had a fiance was pretty much the same as mine lol. Mashima really treats his minor characters like crap.....poor Jet and Droy(especially Droy). Nothing that I wanted to see happened but the interaction between Erza and Jellal was interesting.

senewe
December 23, 2011, 01:45 AM
Another useless chapter. The romance scenes were freaking lame. I smiled at first when Jeral told Erza about the engagement, which I think would make a good plot in the future, but then it turns out he is not.

Kurohitsugi
December 23, 2011, 05:31 AM
Nice chapter. But is Jellal a "bad liar" considering he tricked everyone during the events Tower of Heaven arc? :eyeroll

Besides that i think the reason Erza didnt react to the pain/or didnt feel the pain is to remind you that she's an S-class. Reminder of how tough she is and was.

Exactly. It was a humorous way for the mangaka to show how strong Erza really is. She is training-obsessive, extremely disciplined and she has iron character concerning those things. That "excruciating pain" is nothing for the "warrior" Erza. :tem

MechR
December 23, 2011, 06:15 AM
Nice chapter. But is Jellal a "bad liar" considering he tricked everyone during the events Tower of Heaven arc? :eyeroll... That's a good point :blink I guess he only sucks at lying when his conscience is fully-functional.

ahoyxouran
December 23, 2011, 07:03 AM
Chapter 264 : No one can deny that GerZa is cannon :3 !
Now I'm sure that they have strong feelings for each others :)
Arigatou Mashima-sensei ! This chapter is a wonderful Xmas present for GerardxErza fans *o* !!!
Next i hope to see the tournment :) with all the guildes competiting.

R3D
December 23, 2011, 08:06 AM
The romance was meh .. not touching at all .. but erza does look beautiful this chapter <3 ,
erza kicking happy into the sky was probably the best moment in this chapter lol

LanceX
December 23, 2011, 09:59 AM
lol god all of you must be children to hate on the romance. It was sweet and you KNEW it was there., It wasnt rushed or pulled out of nowhere. And yes Erza did look very beautiful.

Meredy was pretty hot too if I may add :D

Quantized
December 23, 2011, 10:29 AM
I enjoy action, I enjoy tantasy, I enjoy shounens / Seinens alike to their very core, but seriously, I LIKED this chapter a lot, even coming from my actionfilled demands.

I agree with LanceX, you can only laugh at those who hate love stories, they will soon learn othervice (:
Nevertheless, many are bad at writing love stories, and these are to be avoided, yes of course. But this chapter was quite perfectly in context with the story progression, in fact, it made the whole Fairy Tail manga seem to come together as a whole, it made Fairy Tail more realistic, it made it human, it made it more loveable.
Also I really, really enjoy intelligent stories where past events come together as new progression / plot development in the far future of a manga, it makes it super intelligent and interesting, One Piece is another manga that succeeds in this field.

If Bleach and/or Naruto dared to bring in just a little romance like Fairy Tail did, then sure as **** they would grow more popular, atleast on my ratings. Funny, when I'm originally one of those who would demand pure action, but we all grow up, don't we?
Shounens would be much more epic like this, if only love stories wasn't purely reserved for women, men/boys just need it within the action stories ;)

I voted epic for more reasons, it made me like Fairy Tail as a manga a whole lot more, I felt I connected with the story emotionally, the chapter and the events leading up to this point made the whole manga seem to come together, becoming a whole piece.
Just 20 chapters a ago my thought's on the manga was that it was really boring and was only expecting a new repeating story arc...

But now we see all kinds of things you othervice never see in Shounens, which is freaking epic if you ask me, new type of time skip, love stories, just to name the big ones.
Fairy Tail isn't only showing guts, it's a manga showing self respect, and you got to respect such stories, it's much more interesting now for many reasons, can't even name them all.

LanceX
December 23, 2011, 11:07 AM
well said Cez.

I dont expect FT to have a deep love story as in it being in the frontlines but I do expect in the end of the series. Erza and Jellal WILL be together even if its just one kiss. That would be deep enough and beautiful.

Kinda like how Rave Master did, Romance took a back seat until the very end and to me was touching.

meepers4982
December 23, 2011, 06:40 PM
it was a pleasant surprise to have fairytail released yesterday. I was really surprised by the romance but im happy things are ok between gellal and ezra. Im looking forward to the next chapter and to see how this arc is going to play out.

Rarhyx
December 23, 2011, 06:42 PM
and here the mangaka troll striked again.

even if i'm a bit dissapointed cause "nothing happened", i had a good laugh

Quantized
December 24, 2011, 06:03 AM
How can you say it's a troll chapter and nothing happened though..?
Assuming they went to the tournament without this chapter and the chapter before this, and they suddenly were twice as strong without any reasonable explanation, woulnd't that be the trollin'? :p

Come on, a lot of things are happening, the main scenes for the next major arc are being build up, we know something bad will happened in the tournament, we know they're double as strong now, and we know a few details here and there about the ones participating!
I've seen tons of tons of things happening in the latest chapters, it doesn't have to be insane battles 24/7 right? :p

These chapters are really important, like it or not, it improves the story in the long run :)

LanceX
December 24, 2011, 12:50 PM
Cez I think its because some of the people here and that read it are too immature to see the importance of the actual romance built between Erza and Jellal. They simply want mindless fight scenes with no back story

Rarhyx
December 24, 2011, 06:35 PM
"nothing happened" was meant as they are still on the island and didnt made any move(except gain power through ultear, and erzaXgerard)
for myself that chapter was a slow story developement

Nonlife
December 24, 2011, 10:14 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Laxus' father/Makarov's son has some sort of tie with the mysterious, magical force that's been present at every tournament. (Anybody else suspect he knows about FT's "skeleton in the closet"?)

Ifrit
December 25, 2011, 05:32 AM
(Anybody else suspect he knows about FT's "skeleton in the closet"?)

That is for sure now.

At first I thought the secret Ivan hold is Fairy Tail 3rd Great Magic, but since this one was already introduced. (It sucks btw...)

What else would Makarov means when he told Laxus that his father left Fairy Tail with valuable information about the guild.

What exactly did Ivan did, so he get expelled from Fairy Tail...that we will know when we see Makarov+Laxus Vs Ivan "It might be the chapter where Gildartz return"

LanceX
December 25, 2011, 09:52 PM
"nothing happened" was meant as they are still on the island and didnt made any move(except gain power through ultear, and erzaXgerard)
for myself that chapter was a slow story developement

....but your very wrong. Their was massive development for Erza who is key to the story. And not every chapter is going to move the story fast. You need time to tell a story. If this was a montly release manga then I understand being upset but this is a weekly manga

kidopitz27
December 26, 2011, 05:36 AM
so Erza didn't use the time arc hmmmmm..... so that skill will just enhance their skills not their age?

Skyguardian
December 26, 2011, 08:22 AM
so Erza didn't use the time arc hmmmmm..... so that skill will just enhance their skills not their age?

She did. Ultear was just surprised Erza didn't feel any pain.

MariuszNo
December 26, 2011, 09:13 PM
Maybe Erza at that time was capable to open second source on her own depending on her power or she is just monster :P

Now what they opened their 2nd source many people would think that they will own every contestant in the magic tournament but that would be boring and unlikely. I think they will be evenly matched to the people on S level in present times in raw power but not with experience in fighting such opponents so they will how hard time in winning and probably tournament will be canceled in the middle because of this strange power of which Ultear was speaking.

elitefox
December 27, 2011, 02:42 AM
Chapter 264 : No one can deny that GerZa is cannon :3 !
Now I'm sure that they have strong feelings for each others :)
Arigatou Mashima-sensei ! This chapter is a wonderful Xmas present for GerardxErza fans *o* !!!
Next i hope to see the tournment :) with all the guildes competiting.

Haha, I still go for Natsu x Erza ^_^

I just hope for the best, no training and sleep for 7 years, I wonder what will they do lols... something pull out of the ass I guess...

Erza doesn't have the markings? or she is done upgrading? :blink

The cool thing about the chapter is happy drawing </3 hahaha, epic win

Jorge D. Dragon
December 27, 2011, 07:29 AM
I hope in the upcoming chapter we are going to get the begining of the Tournament and maybe there will be an introduction of some new characters.;)

matzik1212
December 28, 2011, 06:37 AM
Just read the chapter . It was nice, i'm glad we had a little romance included as a Christmas present :D. It's a pity things ended like that but i'm happy it was all just a lie and Erza figured out that . I would like in the end the 2 of them to end up together 'cause i like Jellal :blai

About that arc of time it seems it's very painful ...at first i though the training was supposed to be different not all of them just screaming and crawling on the ground. I'm curious to see the results ...
And yeah Happy drawing that heart on the sand and Erza who sent him flying 'cause of that was hilarious ....lol Happy always manages to be so insensitive towards a girl's feelings , remember he pissed of Lucy many times too 'cause of this

joshua019
December 29, 2011, 07:52 PM
Its such a waste I really enjoy a training arc (naruto, breaker NW, HxH) I was hoping fairy tail to have one for a long time and it ended so quick.

ghostexiled
December 30, 2011, 02:41 AM
update from Mangastream:

Jump is back from holidays Jan 11th, Fairy Tail & Ippo on Jan 6th - dates subject to change but that's our best estimate.

RaveDragon
December 30, 2011, 05:21 AM
My reactions in story mode:
1- Finally took the some time for some jerza :hee
2- Erzaxjellal reigns supreme :woo now i need some Nalu or Nali and i'll live happily for a long time :confetti :woot :woo
3-Oh come one 'fiance' (headdesk) NUO :crying
4-Oh it was a lie? :wtf Okay Im good
5-oh so now jerza will only come at the end? :scry
and then it went off to normal thinking mode. For a shonen this was more romantic and satisfying than some shojos xD

I don't understand how erza wasn't in pain maybe she's more resistant to pain due to her upbringing in the tower of heaven. Words imply she took the power up though so I think she is more resistant.

i wonder who they'll find in Crocas, it's obvious i think mashima skipped to the tournament and will show flashbacks of the new abilities or something like that. I can't be introductory alone cuz he already introduced most contestants. We might get a glimpse of the person who has the same feel like Zeref maybe in the last panel in those suspense coat things they usually draw. Who knows maybe zeref will show up as well in this tournament but with Raven tail coming i doubt it. this is probably the raven tail arc and lmen etoile and what Ivan knows of it are the most probable plot courses for this arc. from there it might lead to Sting and Rogue and the main plot.

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

update from Mangastream:

Jump is back from holidays Jan 11th, Fairy Tail & Ippo on Jan 6th - dates subject to change but that's our best estimate.

So no Ft till the 6th? or about so right?

Krono
December 30, 2011, 11:43 AM
So no Ft till the 6th? or about so right?

Pretty much. What they're basically saying - if you look at the schedule for the past few weeks - is "Assuming it doesn't leak early, and something out of the ordinary doesn't happen to delay it, it'll be out at the normal time relative to it's official release date."

Here's the recent/upcoming schedule for reference:

12/07/11 : Shônen Magazine #01 (Chapter 262) (scanlated on 12/2)
12/14/11 : Shônen Magazine #02-03 (Chapter 263) (scanlated on 12/9)
12/21/11 : No New Issue
12/27/11 : Shônen Magazine #04-05 (Chapter 264) (scanlated on 12/22)
01/04/12 : No New Issue
01/11/12 : Shônen Magazine #06 (Chapter 265)
01/18/12 : Shônen Magazine #07 (Chapter 266)

Ruki92x
December 30, 2011, 02:44 PM
^ wait no FT this week? /heartbreak/

but i hope then the new chapter will be EPIC almost to epic

Shadow Limiter
December 30, 2011, 03:27 PM
I think it would have been good if even Charlie and Happy also went through the awakening of the "Second Origin" process (especially Happy since he doesn't have any secondary ability like Charlie and Lily do). This way they would be able to do more in the story.

Razh
December 31, 2011, 09:35 AM
I think it would have been good if even Charlie and Happy also went through the awakening of the "Second Origin" process (especially Happy since he doesn't have any secondary ability like Charlie and Lily do). This way they would be able to do more in the story...

...and maybe not get pawned by those other 2 weird cats.

Oh, I just remembered Gazille. Now there's a real man, who spent 3 months training, without receiving a "plot magic boost".

Although, if it's a known discovery in magical world, it's possible he achieved it by himself. I'll be disappointed if he didn't surpass Natsu in terms of pure physical strength now.

joshua019
December 31, 2011, 09:50 PM
...and maybe not get pawned by those other 2 weird cats.

Oh, I just remembered Gazille. Now there's a real man, who spent 3 months training, without receiving a "plot magic boost".

Although, if it's a known discovery in magical world, it's possible he achieved it by himself. I'll be disappointed if he didn't surpass Natsu in terms of pure physical strength now.

It seems like dragon slayer has different functions depending on the type natsu's fire is destructive and gazille is defensive so we might see gazille becoming the toughest mage!

Uriel
January 02, 2012, 10:02 AM
I think it would have been good if even Charlie and Happy also went through the awakening of the "Second Origin" process (especially Happy since he doesn't have any secondary ability like Charlie and Lily do). This way they would be able to do more in the story.
I wonder what kind of second magic Happy could have. Aero seems to be his strongest point, maybe it's something related to wing as wells.

Jorge D. Dragon
January 03, 2012, 02:36 AM
I don't think it's about second magic, but about second magic container (like getting second batery).

Though I would also like to see Happy and Charlie going through that same power-up, because now they are too far from Lily.:)

P.S. Are we having chapter this Saturday or a bit earlier?)

Krono
January 04, 2012, 12:34 AM

If it hasn't leaked by now, it's most likely back to the usual Friday/Saturday schedule,

llamapie
January 04, 2012, 05:52 AM
I don't think it's about second magic, but about second magic container (like getting second batery).

Though I would also like to see Happy and Charlie going through that same power-up, because now they are too far from Lily.:)

I think it will be more than that. It should give them all a power boost as well. Natsu should be able to spam his most powerful roars more often and Lucy should be able to summon multiple spirits without losing all her power so quickly. But knowing Mashima, they will all randomly know new techniques without any sort of explanation how.

joshua019
January 04, 2012, 09:37 AM
I am just thinking natsu always gets weak after using dragon slayer secret arts and fire lighting moves maybe with the 2nd container he could just use those big moves more often? Or may be he could use dragon force without eating magic!

Jorge D. Dragon
January 05, 2012, 10:44 AM
llamapie
I believe it will work like getting more hourse powers in the car or more chakra in Naruto or like more Reiatsu in Bleach. I see it like they will spam their old moves more and make them more powerful (maybe two times or even stronger) and it may also let them develop some new moves. Of course they learnt some moves from their respective Dragons, but I believe they mostly tought them basics of Dragons Slyer Magic and thus with this new power-up they will have enough magic power to develop some new moves. But if we are taqlking about Natsu I believe he will develop his new Fire Lightning Mode.;)

joshua019
January 05, 2012, 12:02 PM
i completely agree, among his current moves the only thing that he cannot reproduce without eating off something is dragon force so may be if he has more magic he can consciously turn it on

daman246
January 05, 2012, 11:12 PM
If anyone is wondering why The unlocking potential technique didnt do anything to erza is because she has already unleash her potential way back unlike natsu,grey and CO

joshua019
January 06, 2012, 05:55 AM
If anyone is wondering why The unlocking potential technique didnt do anything to erza is because she has already unleash her potential way back unlike natsu,grey and CO

wat does having more magic = unleashing potential technique? its like in naruto does having more chackra = new tech? not exactly. Urtear's technique was used on erza, she just have a high pain threshold.

no_regretsYSL
January 06, 2012, 08:30 AM
wat does having more magic = unleashing potential technique? its like in naruto does having more chackra = new tech? not exactly. Urtear's technique was used on erza, she just have a high pain threshold.

Or maybe since she already unlocked her second container, Ultear's magic isn't affecting her. Or are you saying Makarov and Gildartz should be able to get this power up as well?

I seriously doubt high pain tolerance has anything to do with it.

dirtywork
January 06, 2012, 10:33 AM
Or maybe since she already unlocked her second container, Ultear's magic isn't affecting her. Or are you saying Makarov and Gildartz should be able to get this power up as well?

I seriously doubt high pain tolerance has anything to do with it.
We still don't know but it would be best if they match Sting and Rogue