PDA

View Full Version : Back to programming, probably.

Pages : [1] 2 3

wizzard
December 10, 2011, 03:05 PM
Hi,
I'm an ESTP with many INTP traits. I like talking a lot so feel obligated to post as much as possible ;) Any serious discussion, joke, alien, time-traveller, person, thingy is welcomed here.
If any1 sees me as a different species please don't be bothered it's only natural, any1 who can relate to what i'm talking about is also invited to join :)

Please, don't take me too serious, iJust like to joke about stuff, some ppl find it disturbing (that includes dark humour and other stuff, ppl may find disgusting)

Fav quote :
If you want something you've never had before, you need to do things you've never done before

I think this concludes the opening ceremony of my thread :) please post a lot and post soon :) Thank you :)

P.S. My half-life in the forums is not very big number so i suggest you star soon :D

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

More views than the years Jesus have lived and still not a single post ;(

---------- Post added at 00:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

Live long and prosper

benelori
December 10, 2011, 04:19 PM
Bene is here have no fear:party....but really...you managed to start a thread when Real-Barca is live:gwah

So....more anime or more manga person?

wizzard
December 10, 2011, 05:59 PM
well i sterted with Toradora the anime then watched and watched after DBZ i went manga and then doing both weekly ones manga and some seasons of some anime then some completed manga :) i like em both tho

---------- Post added December 11, 2011 at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was December 10, 2011 at 11:38 PM ----------

i got a feeling i should tell you all i got a dark dark dark secret i don't wanna share with you

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

But i don't mind you knowing

Ancy
December 10, 2011, 06:52 PM
Since you mentioned aliens and time travellers....I have to ask you: what's your favourite SF movie/series? (mine is Stargate SG1)

wizzard
December 11, 2011, 08:20 AM
WAAA ?!?!? :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug wah
I love SG i also love Doctor Who tho but i love em both :D

Adorien
December 11, 2011, 06:30 PM
Why hello there! ^^

wizzard
December 11, 2011, 06:59 PM
Hey honey :) :hug

Adorien
December 11, 2011, 07:14 PM
Hey, Mon! :hug

wizzard
December 11, 2011, 07:14 PM
Soooo no1 writing anything serious yet :( except the SG fan :)

goldb
December 13, 2011, 09:28 AM
Hi wizzard, you guys are so cute :wub (Adi-chan being 95% of that :hee)

So you've peaked my interest being adi-chan's boyfriend. So how long you guys been together??? :jk

What mangas are you reading?
Favourite sport/team?
rightie or leftie?

Struggling to think. I'll be back.

alphabeta
December 13, 2011, 09:39 AM
wizz, you play guitar as well? :aki

wizzard
December 13, 2011, 11:44 AM
Hi wizzard, you guys are so cute :wub (Adi-chan being 95% of that :hee)

So you've peaked my interest being adi-chan's boyfriend. So how long you guys been together??? :jk

What mangas are you reading?
Favourite sport/team?
rightie or leftie?

Struggling to think. I'll be back.

2 years in march
not a sport fan (maybe devilbats)
i'm str8 so Righ but my mind is screwed so left so i dunno :D
can i suggest some questions for you :D

wizz, you play guitar as well? :aki

It happens

benelori
December 13, 2011, 11:48 AM
2 years in march

Did you have to check the calendar for that?:derp

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

i got a feeling i should tell you all i got a dark dark dark secret i don't wanna share with you

Same here...my secret is usually covered by underwear though:teehee

wizzard
December 13, 2011, 11:49 AM
Did you have to check the calendar for that?:derp

Nah i learned that pretty easy cause its cool timing 01.01 New Year, 02.02 Adi's BD, 03.03 aniversarry :)

benelori
December 13, 2011, 11:54 AM
Nah i learned that pretty easy cause its cool timing 01.01 New Year, 02.02 Adi's BD, 03.03 aniversarry :)

Not many guys are as lucky as you:p

wizzard
December 13, 2011, 05:26 PM
lol i know none so far as lucky as me :D many things i have picked up and best best of which is Adi :) still i keep finding money, mobile phones, games, jewery and many other types of things

the forum is melting away:hurr
score! :thumbs

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

waa having no way to strike back rly sucks :D

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

i'll spam you all over and even ban wont stop me :D (please dont do that ;( ) you wouldn't dare! :pwnge

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

:sad

---------- Post added December 14, 2011 at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was December 13, 2011 at 07:33 PM ----------

uaaa because of you my thread is going down ;( no activiti whatsoever ;(

Adorien
December 13, 2011, 06:04 PM
Mon! :hug

wizzard
December 13, 2011, 06:05 PM
Ooo :hug We won the win thread :D in our own way :D

Adorien
December 13, 2011, 06:07 PM
I'm not sure about that. :oh

wizzard
December 13, 2011, 06:38 PM
Originally Posted by PurpleCurtain
Why isn't everyone in the world an INTP? (Or at least as intelligent as us?)
Because then nothing would ever get done. Also diversity is what makes life fun.

Adorien
December 14, 2011, 08:40 AM
Only you know what you are talking about. :XD

At least I think so? :oh

goldb
December 14, 2011, 09:40 AM
Private conversation or can I enter?

wizzard
December 14, 2011, 10:05 AM
you you can, but i forgot where the door to my head was :/

Adorien
December 14, 2011, 12:53 PM
Private conversation or can I enter?

No private conversations here. :noworry

i forgot where the door to my head was :/

Try the ears.

:XD

scav
December 14, 2011, 06:25 PM
:dancin

wizzard
December 14, 2011, 07:43 PM
No private conversations here. :noworry

Try the ears.

:XD

Good idea :D

Ancy
December 22, 2011, 01:58 PM
I remember Adi mentioning once that you were preparing for an exam..are you a student? what are you studying??

do you work?

how do you spend your free time?

kdowns
January 31, 2012, 08:55 PM
BUMP THIS SHIT

wizzard
February 13, 2012, 05:10 PM
i was going to respond to this but i guess i forgot, oh no i replied but my ISP refused to send it actually my neighbours ISP i'm getting net for free :) just a bit tinkering in ubuntu and you get their passwords,except hacking i like reading, watching sci-fi reading manga/watching anime, thinking of some shit that would make you sad if you're normal, also a ton of other stuff like swimming in my thoughts and thinking what to make reality in the next 6 days (the 7th is a breaktime) :D

goldb
February 14, 2012, 03:08 AM
Welcome back wizzard~! Hope you don't disappear again :hug

How was your time away?

wizzard
February 15, 2012, 07:27 AM
well not really something i can describe and i won't even be trying to. It's not something i want to remember forever :). Some school and studying the rest is just not all good :) .

wizzard
April 18, 2012, 10:20 PM
Welcome back wizzard~! Hope you don't disappear again :hug

How was your time away?

I'm not really disappearing (into thin air)

P.S. bump :D

goldb
April 19, 2012, 02:21 AM
I'm not really disappearing (into thin air)

P.S. bump :D

Welcome back Wizz! :shin

wizzard
April 19, 2012, 04:48 AM
Welcome back Wizz! :shin

It would seem you're the only regular around there places goldy B :D

goldb
April 19, 2012, 12:30 PM
It would seem you're the only regular around there places goldy B :D

Thank you, I'll take that as a compliment. Where you been? and how's things?

wizzard
April 19, 2012, 07:22 PM
I'm not really sure it's a compliment from a bystander point of view but sure is nice to have someone to write with :).

I haven't really been away, every time I launch a browser the tab with MH loads i just don't read it regullary (I'm starting now :)).
Also i was asked not to write around those places
As you probably know me and Adi broke up, also I'm researching ways to succeed in the fields of social life. I don't plan becoming a no-lifer again.
I think I'm also considered a cheater by some of the users in this forum.
And it's pretty late so I'm going to bed. Please write here again soon :)

Also Adi says there is someone here who doesn't like me enough to consider banning me (I don't know why), but I don't remember behaving badly and it would be very uncalled for if it happens.

benelori
April 21, 2012, 05:08 AM
Also Adi says there is someone here who doesn't like me enough to consider banning me (I don't know why), but I don't remember behaving badly and it would be very uncalled for if it happens.

Haha, no worries, it was most probably a joke...bans are serious stuff, when it happens it happens for real...the only member the global staff considers banning from time to time is Milly:teehee

Ancy
April 21, 2012, 08:24 AM
Haha, no worries, it was most probably a joke...bans are serious stuff, when it happens it happens for real...the only member the global staff considers banning from time to time is Milly:teehee

hahaha...but to be honest the forum won't be the same without him...cos he's stimulating the creativity of certain members (points to "curry badger") :lmao

goldb
April 21, 2012, 02:28 PM
As you probably know me and Adi broke up, also I'm researching ways to succeed in the fields of social life. I don't plan becoming a no-lifer again.

How's the plans to social life going?

benelori
April 21, 2012, 05:01 PM
hahaha...but to be honest the forum won't be the same without him...cos he's stimulating the creativity of certain members (points to "curry badger") :lmao

That is true...well we'll just restrict his posts to certain sections:teehee....but we will need a public poll for that...let the community decide!!:maracas

wizzard
May 12, 2012, 04:36 AM
How's the plans to social life going?

Well right now I think there is no way to accomplish something like making myself a viable choice for a friend or just a person to chat. I'm screwed in the head like most of the people out there just in a different way, just like the most people. But the differences are too much to swallow for both sides and the end result isn't looking like the aftermath of an A-bomb but it's still no good to proceed in either direction be it to make compromise or stand firm by my beliefs.

Socializing may not be going nice but personal life is not so bad. Thanks to a very nice timing from the universe I am now meeting someone (as in dating).

Thanks for keeping the thread visited.

---------- Post added May 12, 2012 at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was May 08, 2012 at 12:20 PM ----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S64iOjCxYNk My new favourite color - Period Red.

Charlie
May 12, 2012, 04:45 AM
Grats Wizzy - you've found someone again. Moving forward is a thing that we all must do when one relationship ends. :hug.
Anyways, listening this song - will share it here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyG1FG3H6rY

wizzard
May 13, 2012, 10:42 AM
Nice ninja cats Charlie :) Thanks for the song. And I had something more to say I even typed it yesterday but then forgot to hit "post" >.< baka me..

Charlie
May 13, 2012, 01:03 PM
Nice ninja cats Charlie :) Thanks for the song. And I had something more to say I even typed it yesterday but then forgot to hit "post" >.< baka me..

Haha - yeah that happens more often than you think >_<. I've done that too.

goldb
May 13, 2012, 03:39 PM
Haha - yeah that happens more often than you think >_<. I've done that too.

:paperbag

wizzard
May 28, 2012, 05:31 PM
I wonder If I'm seen around here more often will I get more visits? :) :D or maybe I should try promoting myself :? :D

Charlie
May 28, 2012, 08:08 PM
Yeah - being active makes people come to you. Wait does that sound right? I thought that sounded a tad on the weird side for a moment.

wizzard
May 29, 2012, 01:34 AM
sounds like a quote from a every normal guy or gals` playbook. Too bad I ain't nothing even close to being part of any community (except the anonymous-users-of-the-internet) Do you think I should go search for my happiness somewhere else :?

goldb
May 29, 2012, 04:41 AM
I wonder If I'm seen around here more often will I get more visits? :) :D or maybe I should try promoting myself :? :D

Promoting yourself how?

http://www.pastthepages.ca/070919/feature.gif

@Charlie: that DID sound dirty :teehee

Charlie
May 29, 2012, 05:03 AM
sounds like a quote from a every normal guy or gals` playbook. Too bad I ain't nothing even close to being part of any community (except the anonymous-users-of-the-internet) Do you think I should go search for my happiness somewhere else :?

Kind of subjective - so not sure what you mean. If you mean to stay on mh - yeah please do so. I'm sure you'll continue to make friends here as they get to know you better.

Promoting yourself how?

http://www.pastthepages.ca/070919/feature.gif

@Charlie: that DID sound dirty :teehee

:p

He ditched me and made me foreveralone in the win thread the other day. :(

wizzard
May 29, 2012, 05:14 AM
I just got distracted :( ... for 2 hours ...

But then I came back and responded :( Also did send an inv in skype

Charlie
May 29, 2012, 05:20 AM
I just got distracted :( ... for 2 hours ...

But then I came back and responded :( Also did send an inv in skype

Ah - I don't use skype much - lemme log in and add ya.

wizzard
May 29, 2012, 08:22 AM
google talk maybe then? :)

Charlie
May 29, 2012, 08:02 PM
google talk maybe then? :)

Nah --- not so much that either. Just poke me if ya want to Skype .

wizzard
May 30, 2012, 06:31 AM
poke :D

Charlie
May 30, 2012, 09:03 AM
Poke can't ATM - I'm @ work.

wizzard
May 30, 2012, 12:07 PM
np :P

waaa so many visits :D it's like the thread has been revived.

Anyone wanna try guessing what MLI(N)A means? :P

Charlie
May 30, 2012, 02:06 PM
Me late in not anymore?

...nan....

I don't know ..... what it is?

wizzard
June 03, 2012, 06:33 AM
there is a nice little site called My Life Is Not Average I took the idea and just threw in a 'not' :)

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

I was just browsing and stumbled upon something nice - http://www.wikihow.com/Have-a-Witty-Conversation
It came to me not anyone can do that :D but I just LOVE the people who can. It is just so much fun, talking to one of them. For some reason tho very few are using this type of conversation not much fun for them I guess :/

---------- Post added June 02, 2012 at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was June 01, 2012 at 09:39 PM ----------

Someone please say something, I hate double posts :D (triple are good, but more look like a nolifer :D )

Here is even a question : What do you people like to think about ?
And another one: What are your passions?
And for the chosen one : Goodbye, mister Anderson (:D) (rewatching the trilogy Neo, oh - nao and again.. now... :D)

---------- Post added June 03, 2012 at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was June 02, 2012 at 01:05 AM ----------

Another Q: what's with all the Thanks throughout the forum ?:)

Kaiten
June 03, 2012, 03:43 PM
This conversation is to stop, immediately. I do not appreciate people bringing their personal drama to this forum. It is inappropriate, unseemly, and borderline harassment. Should this discussion continue in any thread the consequences will be swift, forceful, and severe. If it comes to my attention that one member has been harassing another over PM, immediate action will be taken by the Mangahelpers administrative staff. This is a manga forum, a place to relax and have fun. I have no interest in taking sides, but as an administrator of this website shall never allow one member to harass another. This conversation is wildly inappropriate for our forum, it is clear that one of the parties is not comfortable with the discussion, even if both were it would not be welcome at Mangahelpers. Had this matter come to my attention at an earlier date I would have dealt with it in a more expedient manner. Sadly it did not, but I guarantee it ends now, and shall end completely. This discussion is not welcome in any thread, and shall be terminated immediately.

In case anyone is wondering the internet does not have an owner, but this website does. Mangahelpers is private property with an owner who paid for the forum software, the database, and pays server fees. All members are expected to meet community standards and site etiquette.

wizzard
June 03, 2012, 03:59 PM
Sounds very reasonable, but I have a question. What if some people consider something fun while to other it is unappropriate? (just for the sake of the former post not being the death of this thread :) (when one discussion ends, another should start))

By saying this I'm not being, in any way, disrespectful. It's just for the sake of continuing to fill the server HDDs and SDDs with ones and zeros.

Kaiten
June 03, 2012, 04:05 PM
Depends on the subject, depends on the context. All issues are treated on a case by case basis, the specifics of the case determine the way in which it is handled.

wizzard
June 03, 2012, 04:07 PM
I see in that case better not do anything some might consider inappropriate if those are figures of authority :D otherwise just be polite :)?

Still the way you write, sounds damn complicated, please take this a compliment :)

Kaiten
June 03, 2012, 04:11 PM
It's very simple: act like you are among polite company. If you would not say something, or act a certain way, in public, in real life, then don't do it here.

wizzard
June 03, 2012, 04:16 PM
It's very simple: act like you are among polite company. If you would not say something, or act a certain way, in public, in real life, then don't do it here.

Ah, you see that's a problem (at least the second half) (btw I usually treat others the way I want to be treated so there wont be any problem). You see for some reason I don't see anything wrong doing stuff other people might consider offensive. But worry not I'll be polite to the full extent of this word in my dictionary :)

Farfalla
June 03, 2012, 05:57 PM
I think that's why Kaiten said "company" XD Not caring about offending people could get you fired o/ (even if it wasn't your intention to offend, some environments would require you to have a more fitting behavior).

wizzard
June 03, 2012, 08:10 PM
I suspect 'company' in that case meant a group of people and in my eyes I'm not being rude. As they said some time ago ' the problem is not in your television' :D

Also there are many things which could get one self fired and I'm supposed to be careful for all of them? I prefer getting sacked. and it's not the environment it's the people of which it is constructed.

An almost perfect example of what I find the basic rules to any conversation. (http://homepage.mac.com/bahlberg/iblog/B1386252977/C707866389/E1519845737/index.html)

The only reason I haven't finished a talk following those rules is because usually my partner decides the conversation is over and there is nothing more to be done or said.

Farfalla
June 04, 2012, 05:11 AM
Yeah, I prolly misread it @.@

wizzard
June 04, 2012, 09:53 AM
Thank god you didn't write a big answer cause the servers were going to crash from all the traffic in this thread :D

Charlie
June 04, 2012, 04:54 PM
Hey wizzy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ how was your day? I don't remember if I asked you, are you working at the moment?

wizzard
June 04, 2012, 06:31 PM
I'm aways working on something and I'm never getting paid for it :D

It was an average day until I decided t rewatch for 6th time Tengen Toppa Guren Lagann :D then it was already nigh :D

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

I read the new chapter of Kenichi it was nice, I liked it :). also saw the 2nd part of The fellowship of the ring :) and right now outside is getting ready to pour hell down on Earth :) and just like in One Piece it's gonna rain lightning :) :D

Charlie
June 04, 2012, 06:56 PM
I'm aways working on something and I'm never getting paid for it :D

:arf

Well I assume you mean you're not working for some kind of company, otherwise you should be getting paid. ^^

It was an average day until I decided t rewatch for 6th time Tengen Toppa Guren Lagann :D then it was already nigh :D:Haha
I've done that a few times, watching or re-watching the older shows. But doing that does make the time run faster.

I read the new chapter of Kenichi it was nice, I liked it :). also saw the 2nd part of The fellowship of the ring :) and right now outside is getting ready to pour hell down on Earth :) and just like in One Piece it's gonna rain lightning :) :DNever got really into kenichi - though I did watch some anime. I don't remember if I finished watching it either.

Have you read any manhwas?

wizzard
June 06, 2012, 04:11 AM
:arf
Have you read any manhwas?
I have but I don't like it having to switch from right to left back to left to right. Once I read a whole chapter before getting what's wrong with it :D
Also I probably can't name the manhwas.

Well I assume you mean you're not working for some kind of company, otherwise you should be getting paid. ^^
No company, self employed :D Working on myself, on some story, on memorizing the lines of Doctor Who etc. :D

---------- Post added June 06, 2012 at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was June 05, 2012 at 09:23 AM ----------

Charlie It just occurred to me the users here have physical bodies :D. What do they do with them :? :)

Ancy
June 06, 2012, 04:25 PM
Charlie It just occurred to me the users here have physical bodies :D. What do they do with them :? :)

:lmao you don't want to know :lmao

wizzard
June 06, 2012, 05:21 PM
I know Haters gonna hate but still :D I'm curious :D

Charlie
June 06, 2012, 05:37 PM
I don't understand, you mean, what do people do with their bodies? :?bunny
They sleep at night, wake up at morning for the most part, working people at least do this and that. Whilst, lazy ones sleep in. Then, they repeat the endless cycle that we call the joys of living humanity. If I understand the question right.... people sleep, eat, drink, work, enjoy themselves and sleep again then die with their bodies.

wizzard
June 06, 2012, 06:53 PM
I knew this much for most of the people here we may even add they read/watch some japanese products :) :D

Everything not normal is more interesting :)

---------- Post added at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

Except everything else I was wondering what ppl do when they don't respond fast to new posts :D

Ancy
June 07, 2012, 04:40 AM
I knew this much for most of the people here we may even add they read/watch some japanese products :) :D

Everything not normal is more interesting :)

---------- Post added at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

Except everything else I was wondering what ppl do when they don't respond fast to new posts :D

They might be memorazing DR Who lines :3c

wizzard
June 07, 2012, 09:25 AM
They might be memorazing DR Who lines :3c

something I wrote in a different place just yesterday :D
About the Sherlock series. For some reason I disliked most of it. Probably the directors` fault (also i think I have a problem with him obsessing like 'that' over things), but on the other hand I love the BBCs Doctor Who :) theorizing on the plot there is much more interesting for me especially if the one watching has a good memory. There are some awesome puns :D like 'This is your final destination', 'Are you my mommy?', 'Turn left.' and so on which when used IRL 'bring happiness to all' (who know where it is from). :)

:^_^ whovian :hug

faintsmile1992
June 08, 2012, 12:37 PM
Hi,
I'm an INTP and i like talking a lot so feel obligated to post as much as possible :)

In the Myers-Briggs test, people only get a stable result for whether they're an introvert or an extrovert lol. I wouldn't treat that score as too authoritative.

wizzard
June 09, 2012, 08:39 AM
I don't either I find it a good tool for self evaluation, while doing the test asking yourself the question (on that particular site)

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

Just noticed I had a new post here :D sory to make you w8 :)

---------- Post added June 09, 2012 at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was June 08, 2012 at 08:50 PM ----------

I wanna braag .. :D Here is some part of me :D bragging while the other thinks something like 'pf, this is nothing I can do better" :D (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/74939-Photography-Thread?p=2918029&viewfull=1#post2918029)

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 AM ----------

wah, I got so many likes :wtf

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

:hug

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

I wonder how many times I can double-post :D / whats the max length of a post ?

Charlie
June 09, 2012, 09:54 PM
Double post will be like that forever *- the default setting is about a month from the original post before you can have another post by the same person.

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

You have real good talent for that and here a lot of people agree as you see form the likes. Although you keep insisting on being lucky - though I can see that too sometime being in the right spot makes all the difference. However - I think if you're at good at something luck or not - its best to make something of that - whatever that happens to be. You cant stay on being lazy or at home forever right?

wizzard
June 10, 2012, 08:46 AM
You think? (rofl) wanna bet? :D My 8 ball says otherwise (rofl)
I insist it's luck also not everyone think the same way :? And I have nothing to make photos of anyway so it's really gonna be put effort in something and then delete it so it doesn't take up disk space :? :)

Charlie
June 10, 2012, 09:58 AM
You think? (rofl) wanna bet? :D My 8 ball says otherwise (rofl)
I insist it's luck also not everyone think the same way :? And I have nothing to make photos of anyway so it's really gonna be put effort in something and then delete it so it doesn't take up disk space :? :)

Well - you're still young right - so you have a lot of time to figure things out but If you never make a move at something it will never get done and you'd still be at the same place.

Xadyu
June 11, 2012, 10:40 AM
So, ask each other questions. Fine. Here it goes.

I don't know any questions though, since I have no idea who you are. So why don't you introduce yourself to me?

Farfalla
June 11, 2012, 10:44 AM
So why don't you introduce yourself to (...) me?

'-'

wizzard
June 11, 2012, 01:48 PM
Sorry Have I missed that bit :D
I'm Moni 1.91m(6'3") tall Living On My Own (kidding, in Bulgaria, with my parents).
Likes : music from the 80s-90s generally, Good food, nice views, pretty things, brain teasers, sci-fi, fire and ice, summer, winter and spring, principles and some other stuff which aren't so apparent or need more than one word to be described.
Dislikes: Mainly some types of food and attitudes and hair dryers (they interfere with my thinking process and not many things can interfere with thatThis was supposed to be Doctor Who reference :D)

Fears: of falling AND hitting the ground and being attacked by many living things at the same time. Otherwise I'm pretty immune to fear.

Suggest something else I might summarize for you :) ?

Xadyu
June 11, 2012, 04:25 PM
Sorry Have I missed that bit :D
I'm Moni 1.91m (6'3") tall Living On My Own (kidding, in Bulgaria, with my parents).
Likes : music from the 80s-90s generally, Good food, nice views, pretty things, brain teasers, sci-fi, fire and ice, summer, winter and spring, principles and some other stuff which aren't so apparent or need more than one word to be described.

Dislikes: Mainly some types of food and attitudes and hair dryers (they interfere with my thinking process and not many things can interfere with thatThis was supposed to be Doctor Who reference :D)

Fears: of falling AND hitting the ground and being attacked by many living things at the same time. Otherwise I'm pretty immune to fear.

Suggest something else I might summarize for you :) ?

You're tall. Although, it's not that much bigger then myself. You sound like a pretty.. average person.

How about hobbies? Your favorite 'enter every possible thing you can imagine'?

goldb
June 11, 2012, 04:44 PM
I'm sorry, entering what now? :huh

Xadyu
June 11, 2012, 05:42 PM
Words. Like.. "TV Shows". "Music". "Books".

Etcetera.

wizzard
June 12, 2012, 03:42 AM
You don't expect me to enter every song I like, I hope. I probably don't know the names of 1/3 of them (not good with names)
TV shows - like I said mostly sci-fi :
Stargate (SG-1/Atlantis (Universe was trash bust still watched it and enjoyed 'cause it StarGate), Kyle XY, Eureka, Sanctuary, Warehouse 13, John Doe, Joan of Ark, Farscape, Star Trek, Doctor Who, HUSTLE, Sherlock, either Serenity or Firefly was the show, Battle Star Galactica, Frindge, Babylon 5, Smallville, Torchwood, Heroes, Jake 2.0, The Big Bang Theory, Switched @ Birth, I've watched bits of Alien Nation and Lexx, Nikita, 24, Friends, Early Edition and more but can remember right now :)
Music : indeed mostly hits from the time that has passed in the genres I've indicated :)
I haven't read many books yet and still have only two favorite one (except the Harry Potter to the 6th one), I like Heart of Fire by Linda Howard and The Elegant Universe by Brain Greene, there are also some others from the big names in Bulgaria.

Also I weight 70-72 kilos (155-159 pounds). For anine and manga preferences you can see MAL in my sig :)

I'd say most people consider me abnormal and not a small part just by meeting me and not even talking to me.
Forgot to say, I like most types of humor except the stupid and the obvious one (the last can have a potential but in very rare cases)

Hobbies :? I don't think I've done something like that :D but I've tried many things none the less - I tried dancing, aeromodelism, japanese, russian, rollerblading, running, snowboarding, knitting, cooking, painting, gardening, sculpturing, Go, soldering, playing guitar/piano (although I wanna try drums), fishing, climbing (as in walking up the mountains), swimming, building (tents) repairing rooftops, chimneys etc., wood carving, smithing, bungee jumping there are probably more but no more come to mind atm. In both my villages I enjoy axing wood, scything/sowing the weed, watering (plants) and eating some home made veggies and fruits. :)

Ancy
June 13, 2012, 09:58 AM
TV shows - like I said mostly sci-fi :
Stargate (SG-1/Atlantis (Universe was trash bust still watched it and enjoyed 'cause it StarGate), Kyle XY, Eureka, Sanctuary, Warehouse 13, John Doe, Joan of Ark, Farscape, Star Trek, Doctor Who, HUSTLE, Sherlock, either Serenity or Firefly was the show, Battle Star Galactica, Frindge, Babylon 5, Smallville, Torchwood, Heroes, Jake 2.0, The Big Bang Theory, Switched @ Birth, I've watched bits of Alien Nation and Lexx, Nikita, 24, Friends, Early Edition and more but can remember right now :)

Can't believe we have so many things in common :faint

how about The Lost World???

As for Universe...I share your opinion. I have watched only 5 episodes and stopped cos it was crap :oh...

ATM I've discovered that I also like Korean dramas :3c

wizzard
June 13, 2012, 08:31 PM
Jurassic Park? I thought it's a trilogy/book(s) rather than TV series :? (Yeah I even have them on the HDD atm) :) also I'd like to include Primeval and Terra Nova

What do you watch Ancy? :)

Charlie
June 14, 2012, 09:07 AM
Jp is a trilogy - I like your list of watched show - watched most of them as well.

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

Also I weight 70-72 kilos (155-159 pounds)

Wait you're 6'3 and around 160. Darn I'm jelly brah - I need to loose weight. Deitssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss - say no to fast food and get to working out regularly.

wizzard
June 14, 2012, 09:38 AM
I like FF (Fast Food :D consuming it every other month :D)

Still :/ too little should generate some kilos muscles :D

Charlie
June 14, 2012, 09:48 AM
Well I'm a few over - than I'd like to be. So thats where the excriese comes in. :p
Anyways - Like Ancy mentioned above from your list. I've seen a few of those as well.

Sg1 / Atlantis - Atlantis was okay in the beginning but I know what you mean.
Sg 1 was pretty much awesome throughout but it really got good for me when Daniel started evolving.
Farscape - that was awesome.
Battlestar galactica - cool / awesome
Babylon 5 - Was awesome.
Heroes - cool
Never really watched doctor who but iirc seen one or two episodes. The lost world was also good that.
There some more shows names that I watched but I don't recall their names.

wizzard
June 15, 2012, 04:12 PM
I strongly recommend most BBC shows :) (Doctor Who, Hustle, ... )
what did you like about them Charlie? :)

Charlie
June 15, 2012, 04:16 PM
I strongly recommend most BBC shows :) (Doctor Who, Hustle, ... )
what did you like about them Charlie? :)

Dr Who? Hard to say but i did really enjoy the bbc show called coupling. It was hilarious. Dr. Who - I remember one episoe partially where he traveled in time or something ^^; - not sure. Well come to think of it there were a few more English shows that I liked too.

wizzard
June 15, 2012, 06:11 PM
Dr Who? Hard to say but i did really enjoy the bbc show called coupling. It was hilarious. Dr. Who - I remember one episode partially where he traveled in time or something ^^; - not sure. Well come to think of it there were a few more English shows that I liked too.
Doctor Who is all about time-traveling and I meant the shows you mentioned earlier in the thread :)

Charlie
June 15, 2012, 11:35 PM
They shows that I liked were really good, the cast and acting were great. I don't remember a lot of the shows names. Well a few of the shows names I should say. One I do recall was coupling. If you have not seen that - check it out.

Oh and I'm watching Shaman king now.

wizzard
June 16, 2012, 04:19 AM
They shows that I liked were really good, the cast and acting were great. I don't remember a lot of the shows names. Well a few of the shows names I should say. One I do recall was coupling. If you have not seen that - check it out.

Oh and I'm watching Shaman king now.

Oh, you started it in the end :D

I was asking about the shows you already mentioned :D

Bugzee
June 16, 2012, 08:57 AM
Are you a real wizzard or just a made up, fancy magician that just knows a few simple tricks here and there!? :3c

So do you live in Sofia!? ^^

wizzard
July 02, 2012, 05:07 AM
No and Yes :D

I'm no magician unless it's about making food or money disappear :D

---------- Post added July 02, 2012 at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was June 17, 2012 at 04:28 AM ----------

I wonder what should I watch next :?

goldb
July 02, 2012, 05:10 AM
Well since I just finished watching Sakamichi no Apollon, I'll recommend that to you too, it's awesome fun and just a great watch :nod

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

PS. Why are you sorry?

wizzard
July 02, 2012, 09:47 AM
Stuff...

Didn't you say you didn't like it so much, in the win thread?

goldb
July 02, 2012, 09:50 AM
Stuff...

Didn't you say you didn't like it so much, in the win thread?

What? I loved it! :x3

wizzard
July 24, 2012, 10:45 AM
Hm, I must've misunderstood you. ok ^^
I'm probably gonna watch Durarara, saw it in the same post :) .

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Or maybe not.. I'm looking for something probably shoujo and comedy.

---------- Post added July 11, 2012 at 04:35 AM ---------- Previous post was July 02, 2012 at 06:05 PM ----------

Favorite breed of dog : werewolf.

---------- Post added July 24, 2012 at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was July 11, 2012 at 04:35 AM ----------

Waaah, win thread 1-st win :arf

goldb
July 24, 2012, 11:38 AM
Hmmm so you're still sorry huh? :heh

digitaldude
July 24, 2012, 12:36 PM
Your thread has more posts than mine which is dead.....I WANN DIE!

wizzard
July 24, 2012, 04:11 PM
Hmmm so you're still sorry huh? :heh
I'm.

Link me to it, I'll spam you a bit ^^

digitaldude
July 24, 2012, 04:45 PM
Is that the one with the library?

wizzard
July 24, 2012, 04:51 PM
Well, There IS a Library-planet, but how do you know? :D

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

Congratz on 200 posts in your thread ^^

digitaldude
July 25, 2012, 02:43 AM
I watched doctor who of course!

wizzard
July 25, 2012, 07:10 AM
:glomp hontoudesuka?

digitaldude
July 25, 2012, 07:12 AM
erm yes.

wizzard
July 25, 2012, 07:15 AM
Why did you ask what Series was the pic from then? :)

digitaldude
July 25, 2012, 07:18 AM
Because I didn't know and after you told me I remembered that doctor who episode.

wizzard
July 25, 2012, 07:23 AM
lol ^ ^ well, I'm good at remembering this kinds of things (most of things actually) which leads to me using some weird rarely understood very complicated and not the first thing that comes to mind type of humor :D

scav
July 26, 2012, 04:22 PM
wassup with ur thread's name?

wizzard
July 28, 2012, 09:09 AM
wassup with ur thread's name?You dislike it? It's like when you get hit or something kinda like X(

scav
July 28, 2012, 04:38 PM
lol i don't dislike, just curious.
first i'm sorry then >.<

you should add some obtimism in your titles lol

wizzard
July 31, 2012, 06:24 AM
My optimism is limited by the absence of an answer to my messages I sent to Adi-chan (Adorien)

digitaldude
July 31, 2012, 06:48 AM
Are you a girl?

scav
July 31, 2012, 05:36 PM
My optimism is limited by the absence of an answer to my messages I sent to Adi-chan (Adorien)
you have billions of girls in the world, do u know that? :cookiestare

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

Are you a girl?
:lmao

wizzard
August 01, 2012, 09:23 AM
Are you a girl?I wish...

@scav yeah but I don't feel about not talking to them ^^'

digitaldude
August 01, 2012, 09:26 AM
Oh... You want a sex change?

scav
August 01, 2012, 03:48 PM
I wish...

@scav yeah but I don't feel about not talking to them ^^'
:cookiestare

*here a rope

wizzard
August 02, 2012, 07:42 AM
Oh... You want a sex change?Nope, I wanna visit different universe/timeline.

digitaldude
August 02, 2012, 07:49 AM
Nope, I wanna visit different universe/timeline.

soooo you wanna live your fantasy in another world while being "normal" in this one...INTRIGUING!

Charlie
August 04, 2012, 11:48 PM
Hey - Happy birthday brah ~~~ <#

digitaldude
August 05, 2012, 01:18 AM
Happy birthday!!

wizzard
August 23, 2012, 06:19 AM
Friday, 3. August 2012, 23:55:
3 hours ago I thought this is going to be my crappiest Birth Day so far. While I was dining with my family and we were talking about what to do tomorrow with my father silent as usual; The initial idea was some strawing in the mountain Vitosha and then whatever. Then he spoke and said "Let's wake up at 5 am and go to the sea sleep there and come back on Sunday." I was "Sure" before he had finished. And my mom said 'I need a smoke' ^^ 2 hours later we were packing ^^ I'm now finished collecting all the things I'll need for 1 day 1 night stay and will be going to rest so I can have at least some sleep ^^.Forgot to report this :D I'm back now ^^ It was a half blast ^^.

soooo you wanna live your fantasy in another world while being "normal" in this one...INTRIGUING!I don't wanna be normal. And not many people would describe me that way ^^ (actually I don't think there is even one who knows something about me and thinks that way)
I do wanna live in a fantasy world, but to be more precise I wanna do both be here and there at the same time ^^. (multitasking)

Arigatou! I had some very adrenaline filled BD ^^ went for 1 day 1 night beach party ^^ :D (This happens when everything you know declines your invitation to come to your BD :D) (Going crazy much :D)

---------- Post added August 19, 2012 at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was August 05, 2012 at 09:20 PM ----------

I should go out more...

---------- Post added August 23, 2012 at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was August 19, 2012 at 09:44 PM ----------

Went out, came back hagged/careworn...

Charlie
August 23, 2012, 08:23 AM
Sup Wizzy

How have you been lately?
My old man has appointment with the doctor today so I have to take him.

wizzard
September 01, 2012, 02:29 PM
you have a meeting with The Doctor? Send him my best http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6i2wn7nBa1rr7c36.gif#doctor%20who%20hi%20gif%20500x328

---------- Post added August 27, 2012 at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was August 23, 2012 at 06:12 PM ----------

What a friend of mine said
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/5182264_460s.jpg

---------- Post added September 01, 2012 at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was August 27, 2012 at 08:52 PM ----------

Grabbed a 2nd win ^^

goldb
September 01, 2012, 02:46 PM
Received a smile from who? :jk

wizzard
September 01, 2012, 08:29 PM
The Universe, God? You name it :D

---------- Post added at 04:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 AM ----------

Do I need to change the title to get some feedback...? I can do that, don't get me wrong :D

Charlie
September 01, 2012, 10:41 PM
Hey Wizz ~~~ <3

The universe eh? Nice ~~~ seen any alien chicks?

goldb
September 02, 2012, 12:26 AM
Ahhh the alien chick made him smile :hurr

wizzard
September 02, 2012, 06:45 AM
Hey Wizz ~~~ <3

The universe eh? Nice ~~~ seen any alien chicks?
Many, they just don't know it :D I stalked them :D Have a big telescope :DNo I don't :DIt's normal sizeBut it's not a telescope :D

Basicall I got a blast from the past which returned me to a state prime to meeting Adi-chan (well almost anyway, but it's much closer than before)

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

P.S. She must've been a descendant of Niijima, goldb :D http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd496/ShawnMerrow/anime/haruoniijima.jpg

digitaldude
September 02, 2012, 07:43 AM
How would you rate yourself from 1-10, 1 being sane, 10 being insane!

wizzard
September 02, 2012, 11:17 AM
8 Then turn it 90 degrees clockwise :rofl

How did you came up with the question?

P.S. In my opinion part of the insane people are just with more wild imagination than the rest of humanity. (not all just around 3/4)

digitaldude
September 02, 2012, 11:21 AM
You are infinitely insane?!? I'd say I am a 2.

wizzard
September 02, 2012, 11:39 AM
(no around 5-8 (depends on the definition of insane) the other part was a joke ^^)
So how would you define insane ^^?

digitaldude
September 02, 2012, 12:57 PM
Insanity is what the court decides you are I guess.

wizzard
September 02, 2012, 01:34 PM
I don't have a certificate if that's what you mean :) (I've never been good at exams :D )

digitaldude
September 02, 2012, 01:49 PM
You failed the insanity exam?

wizzard
September 02, 2012, 01:50 PM
Apparently :D A person can be stupid, but a face it's impossible :D

digitaldude
September 02, 2012, 01:52 PM
A face it's impossible?

wizzard
September 02, 2012, 01:59 PM
It's a quote from the lyrics of a song I dislike :D

Anyway where did you get the notion to ask me what you did ^^?

digitaldude
September 02, 2012, 02:00 PM
You are a bit......weird, no offense.

wizzard
September 03, 2012, 07:20 AM
None taken in most cases weird is good :D (from my perspective)

---------- Post added September 03, 2012 at 06:48 AM ---------- Previous post was September 02, 2012 at 10:02 PM ----------

Wonder If someone will ask me something else ^^ :?

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 AM ----------

Have fun everyone, this round is on the house :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9u9mZz-o-g

Charlie
September 05, 2012, 09:40 PM
Hey wizz - in regards to another members sudden exit from mh. I will decidate these breif yet powerfull words to him in your place.
Please excuse if it bothers...

Nice song as well...

I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow

Lulu :bye

wizzard
September 06, 2012, 10:35 AM
Hey wizz - in regards to another members sudden exit from mh. I will decidate these breif yet powerfull words to him in your place.
Please excuse if it bothers...

Lulu :byeI'm like "o.O" right now :D What are you talking about? :D

Charlie
September 06, 2012, 10:39 AM
I'm like "o.O" right now :D What are you talking about? :D

Nickhyun - ofc . Our Korean half.

wizzard
September 06, 2012, 01:43 PM
Our? He says 'bye' or 'lulu'? To me? Why? What?! :D

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

trololo...

Charlie
September 06, 2012, 04:50 PM
Our? He says 'bye' or 'lulu'? To me? Why? What?! :D

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

trololo...

huh? lulu is goodboy / lawlette / yagami19thousand or something like that. :3c

wizzard
September 08, 2012, 08:04 AM
huh? lulu is goodboy / lawlette / yagami19thousand or something like that. :3c
I see.

Charlie :hug I wanna thank you for posting here
Thank you ^^

Do you know anyone here who plays Endless Space ^^ (too optimistic)

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

The notion of 'It's been a long time' popped up in my head (just like that) I google (youtubbed) it and a lovely song came up ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHa096VQ8FERemidns me a bit of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM Somewhat.

But actually I've been thinking of
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSm0M-BbVdY :D

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

I see.

Charlie :hug I wanna thank you for posting here

Do you know anyone here who plays Endless Space ^^ (too optimistic)

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

The notion of 'It's been a long time' popped up in my head (just like that) I google (youtubbed) it and a lovely song came up ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHa096VQ8FERemidns me a bit of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM Somewhat.

But actually I've been thinking of
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSm0M-BbVdY :D
The music today is flowing liek a river (writing this reminded me of yet another song, but before that):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFerLNdpwO4
Didn't found the flowing like a river one, but my search led me to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It7107ELQvY

Charlie
September 08, 2012, 03:16 PM
Wizz - sup? How was the skating / blading?

Just heard this and me likes ~~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBswp3-B9jA

wizzard
September 08, 2012, 04:41 PM
First tiem hearing of neon trees the only strange trees I know of are treeborgs and trepeople (DW).
I didn't go out to do that after all..
But today I went out...
Even met with Adi-chan, just to be told she still doesn't want to see me ^^, but nevermind that AFTER THAT (it was 11pm) I went to NPCs` (National Palace of Culture) park and there I saw a group of complete strangers playing 'films'. I asked to join them and they agreed then we enjoyed one hour of fun together ^^ They had to go after that, the weather became a bit chilly (but not as hot :D), so I came back home to type this ^^

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

And play some endless space before I go to sleep.

Charlie
September 08, 2012, 04:47 PM
Explain playing films?

Like role playing the characters or scenes?

wizzard
September 08, 2012, 05:00 PM
One says a title in secret to someone else and the later has to explain it to the rest (either with scenes or word by word)

Charlie
September 08, 2012, 05:04 PM
One says a title in secret to someone else and the later has to explain it to the rest (either with scenes or word by word)

Ah - sounds interesting though I've never done it.

wizzard
September 09, 2012, 04:45 AM
Really?! Big loss there. (It is) especially because because it's fun when a lot of people are doing something together ^^

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

Reminder. Never post inappropriate content no matter what :D

digitaldude
September 09, 2012, 04:50 AM
It is and showing that will get you into further trouble, delete fool.

xi0
September 09, 2012, 04:55 AM
It's a warning, and yes it will expire. No further comment is necessary.

wizzard
September 10, 2012, 01:57 PM
Y is that ?
---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

It's a warning, and yes it will expire. No further comment is necessary.

Ohh, thank god...

---------- Post added September 10, 2012 at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was September 09, 2012 at 12:55 PM ----------

Charlie-san,... :crying Doshio...?

Charlie
September 10, 2012, 07:27 PM
Y is that ?
---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

Ohh, thank god...

---------- Post added September 10, 2012 at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was September 09, 2012 at 12:55 PM ----------

Charlie-san,... :crying Doshio...?

:comfoty - you remember my old name - well I suppose your're just being wapanesse.... but still :glomp

No worries ~~~

wizzard
September 12, 2012, 08:24 AM
You prefer Unicorn-san ^^? (Your New name :D)
It was the damn anime that made me all teary.. I'm fine (for now) since yesterday.

---------- Post added September 12, 2012 at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was September 11, 2012 at 09:28 AM ----------

Charlie-san, my faithful follower, please, help me save this subforum from the thing that's waiting for it at the end of the path which it's following... ;(

Charlie
September 12, 2012, 09:07 AM
Wants me to save yer forum soul?

wizzard
September 12, 2012, 02:57 PM
:D No, I want you to buy it :D

Charlie
September 12, 2012, 06:07 PM
*:iik*

wizzard
September 13, 2012, 08:44 AM
Wut?

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

Putting a minimum amount of effort into bringing that body of mine into a usable lump of meat pays back more than expected.. so far up to 14 push ups (no breaks)
gonna add some more onto that soon (also every 1-2 day I'm able to do 1 more of those push ups ^^ (for some reason got a sudden rise (3 more in one day) wondering what might be the reason))

xi0
September 13, 2012, 09:22 AM
Your boner from all those stalking pics probably helped support your weight a bit more :edu

wizzard
September 13, 2012, 10:03 AM
Your boner from all those stalking pics probably helped support your weight a bit more :edu
Haven't got something like that from something like this in a long time... (as in many years) also was wearing underwear ^^

xi0
September 13, 2012, 10:10 AM
:oh

wizzard
September 13, 2012, 07:06 PM
:oh
Only this much?

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

The people here are weird... And not the good weird, but the neutral weird....

---------- Post added September 14, 2012 at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was September 13, 2012 at 06:14 PM ----------

Gotta keep this thread in the top5...otherwise it'd get buried too fast..

Googlez_kun
September 14, 2012, 09:09 AM
We are weird?

wizzard
September 14, 2012, 09:10 AM
Most, there are exceptions (like you, Charlie and part of dd ^^)

Googlez_kun
September 14, 2012, 09:16 AM
There are more people who aren't weird!

wizzard
September 14, 2012, 09:18 AM
I haven't met them or they're hiding from me :D I'll include them in the not weird people list as they emerge, but so far the weird are much more :D

Googlez_kun
September 14, 2012, 09:28 AM
I'm sure you've already met Imp.

wizzard
September 14, 2012, 09:29 AM
He got sent back to 'weird' for not choosing male :D

Googlez_kun
September 14, 2012, 09:32 AM
He was preparing for the FF day.

wizzard
September 14, 2012, 09:33 AM
Why would the Fun Forum have a day?
And what happens then?
And he's like that since I remember .

Googlez_kun
September 14, 2012, 09:36 AM
It's the Farfalla Friday.

wizzard
September 14, 2012, 09:43 AM
And what's that ^^ (nobody answered dd who kept on asking :D)

Googlez_kun
September 14, 2012, 09:48 AM
Evil answered if I remember correctly.

Oh, even twice:

It's where we all write like her, o.o and being hysterical about the most trivial things!!! T.T

It's where we celebrate the girliness! \*-*/

wizzard
September 14, 2012, 09:51 AM
Evil answered if I remember correctly.

Oh, even twice:
Why does it have to be her Friday though? (I wouldn't get invited that way :D)

Googlez_kun
September 14, 2012, 09:53 AM
Don't know. Ask Evil or Imp.

It's a fun day though. At least it seems like it.

wizzard
September 14, 2012, 09:56 AM
It's almost (over)x2 here ...

Googlez_kun
September 14, 2012, 10:00 AM
?
You mean the day is almost over?

wizzard
October 02, 2012, 04:28 AM
yeah :)

---------- Post added September 25, 2012 at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was September 14, 2012 at 06:01 PM ----------

I'm back :arf
Got a lot of reading to do ^^

---------- Post added September 26, 2012 at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was September 25, 2012 at 03:03 PM ----------

Like Baron Münchhausen I'll drag myself from the bottom of this swamp with my own hand ^^

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

Keep living ^^

---------- Post added September 28, 2012 at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was September 26, 2012 at 08:13 PM ----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHwVBirqD2s

---------- Post added October 02, 2012 at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was September 28, 2012 at 12:48 PM ----------

Another great J band discovered - Steropony.

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

And the bad news Id this doubleposting continues I'll be out of msg space T.T

Imperium
October 02, 2012, 05:42 AM
Pity post.

http://myscriptx.com/dl/1250/upvote-tyrion-GOT.gif

wizzard
October 03, 2012, 04:16 PM
Thank you.

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

...These women are female über-nerds. They are failing to grasp that straight A's and a good career track are no more meaningful than a complete collection of Anime figurines if they cannot find a fulfilling relationship and successfully reproduce. At least male nerds understand that romance and reproduction are central priorities even if they lack the socialization to make it happen.
in the comments section under an article about the 'hook-up culture'

---------- Post added October 04, 2012 at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was October 02, 2012 at 08:32 PM ----------

http://www.anime-planet.com/images/badges/life-on-anime-2-months.png

Charlie
October 04, 2012, 10:42 PM
Hey Wizz - what game are you playing now?

wizzard
October 08, 2012, 04:51 PM
Game hm? haven't played those in a while, been watching anime, reading manga and writing codes past few days, last thing I played must've been more than 1-2 weeks ago and it was Endless Space (probably)

---------- Post added October 09, 2012 at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was October 06, 2012 at 04:50 AM ----------

Nothing goes on here... really

Googlez_kun
October 09, 2012, 03:47 AM
What music do you listen to?

wizzard
October 09, 2012, 07:01 AM
In theory almost everything, but mostly retro, pop/rock hits and bit by bit more and more j-pop/rock lately I've been listening to Abney Park, Alownation, Ikimono Gakari and Guilty Crowns OST also Bolero by Maurice Ravel (kinda stuck with me since: "The Impossible Planet" Doctor Who 2005
During the night shift, the base plays Maurice Ravel's Bolero. I've determined I'm very productive when listening to classical music while doing something (for example cleaning my room))

Also I've been avoiding male vocals, but from around the time I first met Adi-chan I've been listening to a lot of them and liking it (Lifehouse, Shinedown, Nickelback, Bryan Adams, Green Day, Sum 41, Maroon 5, Simple Red, My Chemical Romance and others) Some of the 'girls' I'm listening to (as opposed to male vocals) include Evanescence, Paramore, Avril, bits of Rihanna and Lady Gaga, Miss Teeq (very good for roller blading), Da Buzz (hope you heard of those), Cascada, most of the Spice Girls when they went Single (Melanie C., Melanie B., Emma Bunton.., but all of them have at least one song each (since they broke up) that I like), Kelly Clarkson, almost forgot to include Pink and Britney and Six Pence None The Richer.
As for retro/rock goes Beatles, recently Doors, Pearl Jam, Omega, Rolling stones, I have trouble with Deep Purple..., (basically most of the music from the 70s and 80s)
I like most of the 'Dance' from the 90s as well I've been trying to compile a list (http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1B450C0CADA67D10&feature=mh_lolz) on youtube, but they keep deleting videos...

And some other names would be Rednex (and half of the 'country' world), D-Devils, Prodigy(those I've likes since I first heard "No Good (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahhbt-Fy0Wg)" in a disco on while on vacation for my 5-10 Birthday on Black Sea (in a town called 'Primorsko' (lit. transl. something like 'next to the sea)), KoRn, Fischerspoone, Linkin Park and The Pixies this is as far as I can go for now. I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but can't remember what right now.. except that I'll add some Jp. band names (or at least anime related ones)

Blowing for soup, The Pillows, Akeboshi, Supercell, Kurogami, Daft Punk there aren't really many (yet) and If I was to name OSt rather than bands there would be at least twice or trice more ...

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Things I forgot:
Girls Aloud, Shugababes, Muse, Mutya Buena, Daniel Powter (Bad Day)

Imperium
October 09, 2012, 07:01 AM
Do you like hiphop?

wizzard
October 14, 2012, 04:08 PM
A bit (as far as I can tell), but the pop side of it. (not the rap one)

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Ok, just now I got the game of 2013 ^^ (Video Games section)

---------- Post added October 13, 2012 at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was October 09, 2012 at 09:15 PM ----------

http://www.drvenom.org/ This guys is simply hilarious. (And the comments under his videos on youtube even more so)

---------- Post added October 15, 2012 at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was October 13, 2012 at 01:57 AM ----------

http://ft.trillian.im/90f2ee22002772b8fb28659fd37a23b4fae66fa9/6bpT4NJUQwpcAsoybEBZigRatUA4K.jpg

What's wrong with you people.. ?

xi0
October 14, 2012, 04:40 PM
What post is that?

wizzard
October 14, 2012, 04:59 PM
What post is that?
Gif thread. yesterday around 1 am (Greenuich +3)

xi0
October 14, 2012, 05:18 PM
I don't read that one...quote it :gwah

wizzard
October 14, 2012, 05:26 PM
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/72946-.GIF-Thread?p=3080779&viewfull=1#post3080779
This one

xi0
October 14, 2012, 05:43 PM
So what's wrong with them? :blink

wizzard
October 14, 2012, 06:00 PM
I can't breathe under so many of them ^^

xi0
October 14, 2012, 06:12 PM
Oh gawd

wizzard
October 15, 2012, 08:37 AM
Oh gawd

I'm off duty.

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

FF :super

digitaldude
October 15, 2012, 08:37 AM
Bumping your own thread is frowned upon.

wizzard
October 15, 2012, 08:42 AM
Well someone has to do it :amuse and I don't wanna bother asking people to do it.

digitaldude
October 15, 2012, 08:43 AM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/382/639/3d2.jpg

wizzard
October 15, 2012, 08:46 AM
One Piece?

digitaldude
October 15, 2012, 08:59 AM
Opening post.

wizzard
October 15, 2012, 09:10 AM
haha :amuse

Nice ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHwVBirqD2s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFKUnfwBPTU

scav
October 15, 2012, 11:11 AM
absolutely nothing :derp

wizzard
October 15, 2012, 03:08 PM
Not right now, sowwy :hug

jorped
October 15, 2012, 03:11 PM
Just here to spam :3c

scav
October 15, 2012, 03:17 PM
but there is nothing here :3c

wizzard
October 16, 2012, 06:32 AM
My thread was reduced to nothing :D

scav
October 16, 2012, 09:24 AM
ba dun tss

wizzard
October 16, 2012, 10:36 AM
wut?you wanna fight? But I want no Trouble (Jackie Chan style). :d

scav
October 16, 2012, 10:37 AM
gangnam style = instant win

lawlett-kun
October 16, 2012, 11:39 AM
so this the magical thread?

wizzard
October 17, 2012, 06:04 AM
so this the magical thread?

Magic :wtf where?

Ah, you meant me ^^

lawlett-kun
October 17, 2012, 07:42 AM
Magic :wtf where?

Ah, you meant me ^^

ni I meant me :wtf

wizzard
October 17, 2012, 09:48 AM
^^

This weeks OP,N & B were nice ^^ Naruto was a bit weak, but it's picking up speed for the week after the next one ^^.

lawlett-kun
October 17, 2012, 10:28 AM
^^

This weeks OP,N & B were nice ^^ Naruto was a bit weak, but it's picking up speed for the week after the next one ^^.

Bleach was good at the same time pointless.

wizzard
October 18, 2012, 07:59 AM
I wonder who was the guy who was able to 'break from this side'

digitaldude
October 18, 2012, 08:08 AM
Take my survey wizzard!

wizzard
October 18, 2012, 08:22 AM
Take my survey wizzard!

Where is it :arf

digitaldude
October 18, 2012, 08:24 AM
Where is it :arf

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/79289-Here-comes-the-spam-derp-Part-1?p=3090573&highlight=#post3090573

wizzard
October 18, 2012, 08:39 AM
What? I won't get a commentary on the results?

digitaldude
October 18, 2012, 08:43 AM
commentary on what? if you made interesting answers......then there would have been commentary.

wizzard
October 18, 2012, 08:48 AM
commentary on what? if you made interesting answers......then there would have been commentary.
You want me to comment my answers so we could discuss the comments? :d

digitaldude
October 18, 2012, 08:51 AM
yeah go go go!

wizzard
October 19, 2012, 07:24 PM
yeah go go go!
It has been Done.

---------- Post added October 20, 2012 at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous post was October 18, 2012 at 05:00 PM ----------

Here, Mazi ^^

lawlett-kun
October 20, 2012, 01:13 AM
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x247/butters_040/12665919642010022000062.gif

wizzard
October 20, 2012, 09:47 AM
NO!

lawlett-kun
October 20, 2012, 10:01 AM
http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/eryfall/etc/hyunseung/2cijpw.gif

wizzard
October 20, 2012, 10:08 AM
Don't make me block every gif you post.. it's just filling my PC memory with ignore links..

lawlett-kun
October 20, 2012, 11:45 AM
http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss28/princessaili/gif%20macros/tumblr_m1viwqarjY1qj4jvh.gif

digitaldude
October 20, 2012, 11:48 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6ro2zV1gN1r5ybl8.gif

lawlett-kun
October 20, 2012, 11:51 AM
http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee362/Bellamont2/KPop%20Groups/Big%20Bang/tumblr_lgej9qYBhm1qalrp7.gif

digitaldude
October 20, 2012, 11:52 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6roywyRdu1r5ybl8.gif

wizzard
October 20, 2012, 11:54 AM
Well at least now It's not boring anymore..

digitaldude
October 20, 2012, 11:57 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2u53hq0D91ro5j5l.gif

wizzard
October 20, 2012, 11:59 AM
More like haters from behind..

lawlett-kun
October 20, 2012, 12:01 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6roywyRdu1r5ybl8.gif

KWANGIE :zomg

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee407/anaa177/leejoon.gif

digitaldude
October 20, 2012, 12:04 PM
http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx270/meirin87/Kpop%20gif/tumblr_l90ld4iOtg1qar4pa.gif

lawlett-kun
October 20, 2012, 12:17 PM
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd52/noriko7/2PM/Junho/JunhoCharmSmileEyes2.gif