PDA

View Full Version : Discussion Who will Oga end up with?

shaheer
December 12, 2011, 11:45 AM
Fair and simple question we have seen Aoi and Hilda both by now have a thing for Oga. so any prediction/expectation/hope in this topic guys?
vote away :D

S-H-I-G-U-R-E
December 12, 2011, 06:47 PM
Hilda needs some good screwing! XD

Black Hawk
December 12, 2011, 09:03 PM
Prediction: Hilda loose there memories about Oga and get start to love him. That brings Kunieda in a hard position for doing some more. Cause this joke base will never end, from the first touch to the duell after Supermilk. But in the End it must be Aoi, nothing else.

shaheer
December 13, 2011, 12:01 AM
hmm i voted that it will be undecided till the end but if i have to choose i ll choose Aoi. i kind a see where hte prediction of black hawk is going and i kind a agree with it. Given that we have seen Aoi getting quite close with Oga in the training and Hilda accepting Oga as the ONLY father of Beel by now both of them are pretty close to him. but i kind a see (if ever) it will be Aoi.

Teeba
December 13, 2011, 01:19 AM
Why is there no "Oga reluctantly ends up with two girlfriends" option?

I just think Oga is too dense to get the signals. If anything, he'll acknowledge the importance of both girls and leave it at that.

I remember reading a harem story where it looked like at the end the guy had made his choice....but then in the epilogue it showed the love triangle had been solved by way of sharing.

Jammin
December 14, 2011, 12:33 PM
I think indecisive till the end, I just can't imagine him actually comprehending such things.

I do think Oga's love life will heat up on the girl side of things though. Hilda and Aoi fighting over him would just be too good to pass up. All while he continually fails to comprehend the situation and says things that are easily misunderstood.:amuse

Pirulito
December 15, 2011, 08:08 AM
I voted for Hilda because I want Oga, Hilda and Beel as a family. But I think it ill be indecisive till the end as well

If you remember this harem story Teeba, pm me, please.

crimsonlink310
December 16, 2011, 09:32 AM
Its obvious guys. Aoi will be Oga's human wife while Hilda will be the concubine/demon wife lol. ;)

shaheer
December 16, 2011, 09:38 AM
Its obvious guys. Aoi will be Oga's human wife while Hilda will be the concubine/demon wife lol. ;)

Hahaha how could i have missed this option man.
you are awesome
hey arent you my BD bro in USA?

crimsonlink310
December 17, 2011, 03:54 PM
Yeah man whats up? I haven't posted in the Bleach forums in a while. Nice to know that you read Beelzebub too.

ErosVp
December 17, 2011, 07:23 PM
I'll bet in Aoi! The poll seems pretty balanced...

Oni_James
December 18, 2011, 06:56 AM
I voted for Aoi, she seems to like him more than Hilda, plus Aoi's misunderstandings are funnier than Hilda weird situations.:lmao

thatguy3331
December 18, 2011, 06:11 PM
I personally like Aoi. normally I go for the one with the largest "you know whats" But It felt like it would ruin the humor if Oga were paired with Hilda. Over time that pairing made sense as hilda would be the mommy oga the daddy and beel the baby, but I still kinda like Aoi more for some reason. I put indesicive because well... its a comedy, these things are NEVER resolved. but then again BECAUSE its a comedy oga could have both!:super

I think its simply my like of dere dere characters XD

maravish
December 18, 2011, 10:26 PM
if zen is any hint, i dont think anyone lol
would like for him to get with both though lol

Teeba
December 19, 2011, 01:56 AM
I don't know if Zen was being a troll oblivious or if Ikaruga was too yandere for him to handle. xD

I see there are more people interesteed in Oga ending up with two girlfriends. Should I change the poll? :3c

M3J
December 19, 2011, 02:01 AM
I think it'll be indecisive 'til the end because... either Oga's too dumb or he doesn't want/is scared of romance. He'd probably fail at it and think beating up people equals a date, which it might with Hilda. xD

natsu78
December 27, 2011, 03:21 PM
I do hope he does end up with Aoi.The way the manga is progressing i do not think that will happen.I think it is better for the author to keep Oga density towards any kind of romantic feelings.Because that is the sole source of hilarious moments between him and Aoi.

shaheer
December 30, 2011, 07:24 AM
hmm i think the recent arc is edging more towards Hilda, hope the author evens it up with Aoi or decide it for certain. i really hate it when even though there is an inclination towards a character the story keeps on going as if things are indecisive. Then it becomes a model Harem

natsu78
December 30, 2011, 12:06 PM
hmm i think the recent arc is edging more towards Hilda.

I think that is because the author likes to shift from one to another on a regularly bases.In the recent training chapters Oga was with Aoi the whole time.
Now he is giving Hilda some time with Oga.I think there would not be a solid pairing until the end,because it is in the authors favor to keep shifting from one to the other.
If he does decides to make Hilda a canon pair with Oga now, then i think the Oga x Aoi jokes will become redundant unless he comes with something else to fill that void.

shaheer
December 30, 2011, 12:24 PM
true i expect the whole scenario to be indecisive. That way the Jokes would make sense, but i suppose i like Aoi more than Hilda for the jokes

natsu78
December 30, 2011, 08:14 PM
That way the Jokes would make sense

The only link Aoi has with Oga is because of her crush on him.Hilda x Oga solid pairing now, will severe that link. If the author decides to do that not only will the jokes become pointless her role itself will become less significant.Furthermore,It will also have some consequences for the side characters(red tails).Aoi is the reason that the group is there.If you take away the red tails then you will be only left with the men as the side characters from the gang,which seems quite unrealistic to me.

solomon585858
January 07, 2012, 12:01 PM
As for me it will stay indecisive till the end. Aoi has a crush on Oga and I am sure she will gradually fall in love with him as Inoue did towards Ichigo in Bleach. But here is the catch. We have a lesbo/fetish/megane female demon who obsessed with Aoi and I see that it will somehow prevent Aoi's relationship with Oga ( I mean when there will be a chance for those two to stay alone that girl will be around ). So I am not making high hopes for Aoi. I think on the other hand Yolda's relationship with Oga or in other words her emotions towards him can change from now. I don't know why but I think so. For now Hilda feels nothing (well as she thinks so) towards Oga but that for sure will change in time. And I see that there can be some mild-romance triangle between Yolda-Oga-Hilda. Sorry guys but I don't see Aoi can really become a true rival in love and mainly because of that megane demon girl.

crimsonlink310
January 13, 2012, 09:47 PM
The latest chapter is really pushing Oga/Hilda. Makes me want to support it as well since I usually like the bustier girl for the protag but Aoi is such a good character.... :( Thats why I say Oga should have them both lol.

Teeba
January 14, 2012, 02:01 PM
I like for Oga to end up with both somehow, for whatever hilarity, because why the heck not. Baby Beel already has such an unconventional family, a second mother couldn't hurt, really.

For me, I like Aoi/Oga for the romance, and Hilda/Oga for the family-ness. So I like both. I'm sure the author will go for the "both" route, or neither. :lmao

kal-elh
March 01, 2012, 01:09 PM
As for Hilda not having feelings for Oga well why do you think that in the manga she repeatedly tells herself that a "Demon-maid" has no other reason to live than to serve her master and it's always after Oga does something???? ( demoniac or that she likes even if she does not approve )

( too lazy to find the chapter reference ).

My vote goes for her - but only if I'd really had to chose.

want him to get both one demon and one human plus it should be socially acceptable at least for Hilda ( the great demon lord was flirting with young demon girls and there is no mention of him having a wife plus he has two children ) (Anime)

unrelated ( would realy like to know who's Beel's mom En too )

S-H-I-G-U-R-E
March 07, 2012, 05:32 PM
C'mon, be serious for a moment! Hilda would NEVER accept "half" love. No sharing. And she's right. I see Oga x Hilda as the only real possibility. I don't really say that I like it, but I'd hate if things took a different turn.

solomon585858
March 13, 2012, 01:48 PM
Hilda and Oga is the most probably gonna be a pair in the end. I don't know why but I am sure of it. Their characters, personalities and emotions towards each other are changing during series and in future I am sure Hilda will probably realize that she loves Tatsumi. I don't know when but we'll see it. It would be very strong and good pair. As for Kunieda... well I don't think she had and has much of a chance. Oga and Hilda are already very, very close even though both of them didn't realize it yet. And there always be a distance between Oga and Kunieda.

Doraku
March 22, 2012, 08:13 AM
I would say we will have somewhat Indecisive ending. Besides the fact that non-romance shounen manga rarely have "real" desicive ending about their main character love life, It's also the fact that Oga won't be interested or still oblivious in pursuing significant others. Latest chapter (149) really depicts that Oga's not interested in girls are apparent by getting confused when Aoi invited him to her so-called date with Aiba

Teeba
March 22, 2012, 11:28 AM
I agree with you. To add another tidbit, I felt like the whole love horoscope part was a gentle poke at fandom. We all love to take horoscopes and see how compatible we are with other signs. :D Taurus and Virgo actually DO go well together, in fact you would think they were made for one another. At the same time, I'm sure if we ever find out of Hilda's sign, she's bound to be just as compatible. (Watch her be another Taurus. In fact, she probably is. xD)

Doraku
March 22, 2012, 11:51 AM
I agree with you. To add another tidbit, I felt like the whole love horoscope part was a gentle poke at fandom. We all love to take horoscopes and see how compatible we are with other signs. :D Taurus and Virgo actually DO go well together, in fact you would think they were made for one another. At the same time, I'm sure if we ever find out of Hilda's sign, she's bound to be just as compatible. (Watch her be another Taurus. In fact, she probably is. xD)

Yes, it goes without saying that most of Japanese people love superstition. Tamura-sensei knows how to use this in his plot, awesome. I was also thinking the same when I was reading the latest chapter and fortune telling part, that Hilda would have Taurus sign and probably Beel is a Virgo too. I wonder how the future chapters may unravel Hilda's horoscope and Aoi gets dissappointed again. Then, we will get back to the square one, as usual.

Teeba
March 23, 2012, 08:54 AM
Hilda does fit a Taurus quite easily. It makes sense that the two girls who have such a strong rivalry would actually have a lot more in common than meets the eye! :lmao

Franckie
March 28, 2012, 09:00 PM
Things will go on like this till the end, so undecisive. I will add though that I think Aoi has a better shot than Hilda. Aoi (specifically her "alter-ego") is the only person Oga is nice and considerate towards, a stark contrast to his behavior for everyone else save Beel. You also have the ongoing situation with Aoi and a male character who is a counterpart to Oga, Izou Aiba. Finally, Aoi's grandfather is supportive of his granddaughter marrying Oga.

masgrande
March 28, 2012, 10:52 PM
I forgot about Aoi Kunie, I really wish she comes back since she really has more chances than Kunieda.

S-H-I-G-U-R-E
March 29, 2012, 02:30 AM
Things will go on like this till the end, so undecisive. I will add though that I think Aoi has a better shot than Hilda. Aoi (specifically her "alter-ego") is the only person Oga is nice and considerate towards, a stark contrast to his behavior for everyone else save Beel. You also have the ongoing situation with Aoi and a male character who is a counterpart to Oga, Izou Aiba. Finally, Aoi's grandfather is supportive of his granddaughter marrying Oga.

Lol what?! I think Oga has been PLENTY considerate towards Hilda, way more than with anyone else. He went ALONE to save her, he got PISSED (a lot) when that mofo of Jabberwock tried to kill her, not to mention that he is VERY sensitive when it comes to Hilda getting close to him (remember when he jumped out of his bed as soon as he discovered she was sleeping next to him? You don't do that if you don't have reasons to feel uncomfortable, not to mention the fact that Oga showed that he liked Hilda's usual personality a lot, and he tried to bring her back as fast as he could). BUT, when he realized Hilda truly looked happier without her memories, he purposely thrown the memory serum made by Doc. Furcas... definitely showing how much he cares about her. Actually, that was a very touching moment. Hilda too has shown feelings for Oga and I'm sure she is pretty damn grateful for what he did, despite the fact that she's probably not gonna admit it... ever (or, at least, for many, many chapters). Give them time! Aoi has a one sided crush to which Oga is also totally clueless. On top of that, Hilda is the other parent of Beel, and since initially Oga didn't want to be Beel's parent but gradually got to love the little guy, I believe the next step is for the parents to gradually get closer, since Hilda too didn't like Oga at first, but later her other pesonality showed she has feelings for him and everything that's happening now is clearly pointing towards that direction. They're closing the gap. Slowly but surely. A love triangle with Aoi which involves Oga himself would be totally uncalled for. I like how things look now: A love triangle in which only the girls are fighting over Oga, with Aoi being lovely in doing that and Hilda giving her the cold shoulder whenever the chance arises, mainly because she's jealous that Beel's like Aoi too, while Aoi is jealous of Hilda being Oga's "wifey". I love things as they are!

Doraku
March 29, 2012, 05:48 AM
I guess Tamura give us some hints in chapter 150, when Yuka and Chiaki think that Oga is cute with his harem condition.
Sometimes you have to read between the lines :hee

S-H-I-G-U-R-E
March 29, 2012, 06:12 AM
Yeah, I just read it. Awesome chapter, as always! But I still think that Hilda and Oga will have to "settle down" at some point. They're raising a child together, after all! Though I believe it will be at the very end of the manga or pretty close to it, unless Aiba is ready to grant us a few surprises. Tamura-sensei is famous for trolling his readers, after all. I wouldn't be surprised at all if, after this chapter which hints to a perma-harem situation, things will suddenly take a more definite turn in one direction. It wouldn't be the first time! Another reason why I love Beelzebub!

Teeba
March 29, 2012, 02:05 PM
^ On a platonic level, I can totally see Oga and Hilda having a sham marriage, or at least moving in together after high school.

On a platonic level, I like how Aoi is always there to give Oga support when he's fighting, and I can easily see that bond growing past the end of the manga.

I agree with Doraku, both should stay. Hilda has already confessed that demon men keep concubines, and in this chapter (ch 150) both girls were quite friendly with each other. Oga is a clueless idiot, as usual. :cookiehand

masgrande
March 29, 2012, 02:15 PM
Hilda has already confessed that demon men keep concubines, and in this chapter (ch 150) both girls were quite friendly with each other. Oga is a clueless idiot, as usual. :cookiehand

I didn't notice but I think this is they first time they been together without sniping at each other since the volleyball match!

Teeba
March 29, 2012, 02:41 PM
Its such awesome yet subtle development, I wonder how long it'll last this time!

Though, realistically speaking, I think it is because Hilda has been holding Beel the whole time, and he's made no fuss about wanting to be held by Aoi. If they become friends for real, there is no way the love triangle will ever solve itself. Which is the best option, IMO. :lmao

souka
April 02, 2012, 04:22 PM
yeah i doubt he will pick either. it would be just too sad for the other one whos left out.
and besides hes "clueless" to these kind of things. he wouldn't wana pick , cause it's "troublesome"

bleach fan 101
July 11, 2012, 08:54 AM
I think that Oga will go with Hilda, I think this because Hilda is warming to Oga and if they did get together before the end of the manga you can still have the Aoi jokes where she tries to win Oga off of Hilda.

I hope that he chooses both.

To the quote about Oga jumping out of bed when Hiilda was in it there is a point you missed out, he knew that if she got her memories back then she would beat him up for it too.

Doraku
July 12, 2012, 07:25 PM
Eh, I've been thinking lately what would those two girls react if Tamura suddenly introduces third girl in mini-arc or something who is acting dere dere to Oga? I know this manga is not a harem/romance, but I'm kinda curious if both of them would bite the bait :teehee

S-H-I-G-U-R-E
July 13, 2012, 04:44 AM
Mhhh... that would be interesting, but I prefer just Hilda and Aoi in the love triangle!

Teeba
July 14, 2012, 08:56 AM
I think that Oga will go with Hilda, I think this because Hilda is warming to Oga and if they did get together before the end of the manga you can still have the Aoi jokes where she tries to win Oga off of Hilda.

I really can't see Aoi going after Oga even after he got together with Hilda. The only reason she's allowed herself to even have this crush is because she knows that there's nothing going on between them. I'm not saying it wouldn't be funny, but there's a difference between vying for someone's love, and wanting to break up an existing relationship.

To the quote about Oga jumping out of bed when Hiilda was in it there is a point you missed out, he knew that if she got her memories back then she would beat him up for it too.

I've always thought that scene was more about Oga's personal space being invaded rather than him being too scared to do anything. That sounds more like something Furuichi would do. :lmao

Eh, I've been thinking lately what would those two girls react if Tamura suddenly introduces third girl in mini-arc or something who is acting dere dere to Oga? I know this manga is not a harem/romance, but I'm kinda curious if both of them would bite the bait :teehee

You know what would be even funnier? If said girl wasn't interested in Oga romantically, but Oga interprets it as such and turns her down point blank. :teehee

Mhhh... that would be interesting, but I prefer just Hilda and Aoi in the love triangle!

Agreed. :thumbs

Jammin
July 18, 2012, 11:45 PM
Oga is an evil kind of innocent. I personally hope he stays that way right up until the very even of the series. If only for the sake of Hilda and Aoi whom I hope slide deeper and deeper into jealous competition with one another.

They make such good rivals. And given Hilda's personality she might even justify liking Oga in her mind by telling herself that she's trying to win his affections out of sheer competitiveness.

----------------------------------------

As for picking one or the other I still slighty lean Hilda I think but I really like Aoi. So either really would be fine. This isn't like some other series(Naruto) where I have a clear preference.

I would also be opposed to any type of harem deal, and anybody who knows my general pairing preferences would know that's somewhat unusual for me, the reason being that it just would go so strongly against who Hilda and Aoi are. There are some characters that can genuinely work with, if done right, but I don't think either Aoi or Hilda are suited. They'd murder each other and probably Oga too; because they just aren't the types to ever exist in harmony with one another.:amuse

S-H-I-G-U-R-E
July 19, 2012, 09:32 AM
Yeah, Hilda looks pretty possessive! XD

Doraku
July 19, 2012, 09:50 AM
Oga is an evil kind of innocent. I personally hope he stays that way right up until the very even of the series. If only for the sake of Hilda and Aoi whom I hope slide deeper and deeper into jealous competition with one another.

They make such good rivals. And given Hilda's personality she might even justify liking Oga in her mind by telling herself that she's trying to win his affections out of sheer competitiveness.

For the sake of competitiveness, I think they already have Beel as a "trophy". So far, both Oga and Hilda are being oblivious of Aoi's feeling. At least until Hilda acknowledges Aoi's feeling somehow, then it is possible for her to try win Oga's affection from Aoi merely because of competition. Honestly I just can't imagine Hilda being jealous and craving for Oga's attention.

Teeba
July 24, 2012, 02:37 AM
I understand why people would argue that Hilda is possessive. She is certainly possessive when it comes to Baby Beel: ever since the Amnesia Arc she's been holding him all the time save for when Oga and her and separated. However, I don't quite see her being possessive of Oga. There have been plenty of times after the Amnesia arc where she could act possessive over him but she hasn't. She berates him for not giving in to Beel's every wish, and she reminds him to be a good servant to the Demon Lord -- that is also because of her strong feelings towards Beel.

While I like Aoi and Hilda's rivalry, I don't know of the author plans on committing to them fighting over Oga specificially. I mean, look at the Okinawa Arc: Oga essentially went on a date with both of them and they didn't fight or anything. Yes, Aoi felt deflated that Hilda tagged along, but that's hardly surprising considering she wanted to spend time with Oga. Aoi felt the same way when Furuichi tagged along during the Rice Boy date too, and for her to be jealous of him is kind of :huh unless you ship yaoi.

Jammin
July 24, 2012, 08:49 AM
I understand why people would argue that Hilda is possessive. She is certainly possessive when it comes to Baby Beel: ever since the Amnesia Arc she's been holding him all the time save for when Oga and her and separated. However, I don't quite see her being possessive of Oga. There have been plenty of times after the Amnesia arc where she could act possessive over him but she hasn't. She berates him for not giving in to Beel's every wish, and she reminds him to be a good servant to the Demon Lord -- that is also because of her strong feelings towards Beel.

While I like Aoi and Hilda's rivalry, I don't know of the author plans on committing to them fighting over Oga specificially. I mean, look at the Okinawa Arc: Oga essentially went on a date with both of them and they didn't fight or anything. Yes, Aoi felt deflated that Hilda tagged along, but that's hardly surprising considering she wanted to spend time with Oga. Aoi felt the same way when Furuichi tagged along during the Rice Boy date too, and for her to be jealous of him is kind of :huh unless you ship yaoi.I don't think Hilda is possessive of Oga...yet. But she is EXTREMELY competitive with Aoi. If she ever decides that Aoi and herself are competing for Oga she would fight tooth and nail even if she didn't want him.

It's such a funny situation where, under normal circumstances, I doubt Hilda's pride would allow her to even admit the slightest fondness for Oga but if she begins to think of it as a competition her pride won't allow her to lose.

crimsonlink310
July 25, 2012, 11:25 AM
Wow 10 more people believe that Oga will end up with Hilda. I guess the Amnesia arc really helped boost that lol.

vansonbee
August 08, 2012, 03:17 PM
Wow 10 more people believe that Oga will end up with Hilda. I guess the Amnesia arc really helped boost that lol.I would of voted for Hilda anyways.

The Amnesia arc was nice and it showed how cute Hilda can be, but it wasn't quite her. I doubt Hilda will fall head over heel for Oga, just like Aoi will never gets a chance to convey her love to Oga.

Plus Oga looks like a boss, with a trophy wife like Hilda in his lap, than a broom stick behind the rice cooker.

PierceCheng
February 02, 2013, 01:56 PM
I vote for Hilda when she started to love with Oga Tatsumi when they looked after Baby Beel.

fercks
June 06, 2013, 07:37 AM
I would've voted for Hilda, but judging Oga's personality..I think he just sees Olga as a fighting partner/friend/..somesort... don't get me wrong I love the both of them and they are good together..but I don't think that in the end they would get married..not that romance is the main genre in this manga anyway...lol..

maravish
July 03, 2013, 03:49 PM
Oga's probably gonna end up with Beel zapping him

redhairSH
October 23, 2013, 06:57 PM
Oga might wind up with Hilda just because he might end up seeing her as more of an equal than the does Aoi, Oga likes strong people, that's why him and Tojo get along so well, and he kind of sees Hilda as an equal when it comes to combat, for a lot of the beginning of the manga he was catching up to her strength, and she seems to be more fond of him now that he is so strong.

Aoi is strong and likes Oga, but I see her being the like the girl that likes Saotome, where she will always like him but never get him.

I'm not saying Oga and Hilda are the type of people who want to end up with someone, but if they did they would want to end up with someone who was as strong as them