PDA

View Full Version : Witch Hunter by Cho Jung Man

shaheer
December 14, 2011, 09:17 AM
http://www.manga-news.com/public/images/vols/witch-hunter-08.jpg
Plot: the world is in a brink of chaos, Witches takes it in their duty to conquer the lands from the general people. In order to retaliate the rest forms a resistance to counter the witch's attacks these resistance are named as Witch Hunters.

OK the plot is not doing the story good above all i ll rate this 8.8/10
those who have read Noblesse and TOG i ll rate both 9/10, so you guys can guess the quality of the manhwa. its a decent work and you guys wont regret starting it.

Current released chap :66
Genre:Action Adventure Comedy Ecchi Fantasy Shounen Supernatural

Advice to the manhwa fans:
READ IT :rtfm

halfcrzy
December 14, 2011, 06:19 PM
Nice witch hunter finally has a forum. This is a pretty good manhwa, the only down side is the releases, as they are from the volume once every 6 months

shaheer
December 14, 2011, 10:32 PM
ya i was surprized Y there was no forum for this manhwa. witch hunter kind a died after chap 58 i thought the scannalators wont release any chaps agian but yesterday i found 8 more chaps are released so that showed a green signal for more future release

kakashi919
December 18, 2011, 12:44 AM
Great Manwa~
Even though everyone looks like a chick lol. To me atleast.... anyway.
It's a shame the releases take so long to come out, but it's better than nothing.

shaheer
December 18, 2011, 01:22 AM
yes the releases when it was incipient was pretty regular after 15 days or so we used to get one chap but lately it is too time consuming

halfcrzy
March 21, 2012, 06:20 PM
So the whole new volume is out. Good volume. Damn i liked the end and wish i could see just the next chapter or two right now. Lets see tasha be a badass.

kidopitz27
March 21, 2012, 08:19 PM
after a long wait it finally arrive a full translation of a volume :P

shaheer
March 22, 2012, 09:44 AM
to be frank i am pretty much disappointed by Yue this arc. Pathetic is not even a word for this mishap
i ve waited like 2 yrs to see his ass being ragged from one corner of the city to other, while he was supposed to be the strongest of the brothers and all.
pretty lame
the Earth guy seems to be stronger than visul ergo much stronger than yue/xing for sure ..

Bludvein
March 22, 2012, 11:55 PM
Actually, although Lee was an asshole, he actually did what Xing wanted by killing him. He was obviously unhappy with it as well, but atleast he did it. Yue just couldn't accept the situation and is putting all the blame on Lee as a scapegoat.

shaheer
March 23, 2012, 11:14 AM
Actually, although Lee was an asshole, he actually did what Xing wanted by killing him. He was obviously unhappy with it as well, but atleast he did it. Yue just couldn't accept the situation and is putting all the blame on Lee as a scapegoat.

couldnt put it better myself, thats one other reason why i really got pissed by yue

The_kid
April 01, 2012, 05:21 AM
well the prediction atleast come out, Yue become the emperor in thousand years orso?
hmm Tasha godspell i wonder what horror will befall him after making enemies with both witches and the witch hunters

Jirachier
April 10, 2012, 03:09 PM
I'm so happy that the arc about lee and his family is over, don't get me wrong if this was a manga released once every week I wouldn't have any problem whatsoever with that but come on, we have to wait months for a chapter and the author makes 20 chapters of a story that isn't really related to the main plot ?
Anyway, I was like "yay our main character is finally going to get 10 times stronger" and then he goes and refuses -_-, I'm really sad how the main character's ability are not only low but also each one of them is just something that was given to him and more importantly there is another guy with the SAME abilities, this is worse than naruto in term of powers.

LoS
May 05, 2013, 12:04 AM
I just recently started this manhwa. I am caught up to the most recently released chapter. How often do chapters get released? Is there a site to view the raws?

Monsterguy
September 07, 2013, 03:59 AM
OMG chapter 92 really felt warm:
http://mngacow.com/Witch-Hunter/92/

I simply loved how much emotion is expressed in this single chapter !!!