PDA

View Full Version : Art Supernovae Timeskip Poster

BurnSchulz
December 15, 2011, 12:44 PM
Its about this picture:
http://28.imagebam.com/download/BbbIn1zmAdA6HtUYd3x-EQ/15987/159869644/www.dotup.org2272229.jpg
BETTER QUALITY BELOW!!!!!!!

Because no one answered my question in Convo Thread:
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/62132-One-Piece-Mega-Convo-Thread-the-3rd-Chapter?p=2684600&viewfull=1#post2684600
i searched for myself and i found what i wanted!

Here:
http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=33982

You can read all through this Thread (there are many many very funny posts in it ^^) but i can show you 2 very important things first:

First: This Picture is indeed real:

Greg: For everyone wondering about the below post, I'm 99% sure I know what it is. It's the result of the 'phrase' contest held a few months back where they asked JUMP readers to make a catch phrase for their favorite series to which the authors would create their image to meet the style. The entry for one piece was from a Kato-san of Aichi who entered, "We are, the Age of Pirates!" That was the winner and Oda chose to draw the SNs. The phrase above is an unrelated and perhaps perverted series.

Greg: ....uh....in other words, shit's real. Let the fangasming commence.
Source: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=33982&page=3&p=2396528&viewfull=1#post2396528

And Second: I have found a post where some user scanned this Poster in super High Res!!!!
http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=33982&page=32&p=2441863&viewfull=1#post2441863

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/3367/supernova2.jpg (http://www.mediafire.com/?6ek99gy5o578az0)
(Click to Download)

ALL THANKS TO redon FROM AP FORUMS!!

7000 x 10000 Px

WOW

I already edited it a bit (10PX from every side cut off and replaced with a black border (but at 7000 x 10000 nearly invisible)) because of the little white at the edges.
Then i get to a Poster Website and ordered it in 70 x 100 cm (Centimeter)

MOST AWESOME THING EVER! I wanted to share with you!
/edited that the Download link is in this post!

UnknownMugiwara
December 15, 2011, 04:31 PM
Can't wait to see Law and Drake in the New World :D

BurnSchulz
December 15, 2011, 06:04 PM
I dont want to start way too far fetched theories about this pic, so i dont want to make theories why Zoro isnt in this picture, but one thing bothers me too much so cant keep my silence over it.

Its about Drakes Hair.

Well we all know that he was a former Rear-Admiral before he left the Marine:
http://www.mangareader.net/103-2615-13/one-piece/chapter-508.html
(Kizaru mention this in the last panel)

So because of this, and his here shown Hairstyle, i found it highly possible that he is related to the Military Commander Kong:
http://www.mangareader.net/103-56101-3/one-piece/chapter-594.html

Who knows... maybe he is even his son...

But i seriously dont want to think too much about it, because all we can get now is headache... ^^

Bulba
December 16, 2011, 09:47 PM
Is there anywhere to buy this?

BurnSchulz
December 27, 2011, 09:47 PM
Is there anywhere to buy this?

As far as i know from the AP Forums i heard that you could've buyed it at the Jump Festa.

Maybe you could have luck with E-Bay, but thats a small chance.

I think you could have more luck if you search yourself for a Website where you can upload that picture to let them make you a poster from it.

I also did at posterjack com (germany) should be here before christmas.

---------- Post added December 28, 2011 at 03:47 AM ---------- Previous post was December 17, 2011 at 04:03 AM ----------

2 Days before Christmas my ordered Poster arrived from Posterjack.
It looks good:

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/8067/12345ti.jpg

For everyone who want this poster i can only recommend to order it at a photo shop or poster website near you.
Posterjack is represented in many countries. (USA for example)
Good Luck!

straw hat gemmma
January 05, 2012, 08:28 PM
i want to see how kid got that big scar and the possible prosthetic metal hand,also drake's and kid's progress in the new world,the use of bonney to the gorosei,law intentions after his surgery on luffy and if capone bege escaped the huge black sky ball!killer must go one to one with zoro!anyone agrees?

Kokuryuu
January 06, 2012, 10:22 PM
i want to see how kid got that big scar and the possible prosthetic metal hand,also drake's and kid's progress in the new world,the use of bonney to the gorosei,law intentions after his surgery on luffy and if capone bege escaped the huge black sky ball!killer must go one to one with zoro!anyone agrees?

What about Hawkins, Apoo and Urouge? Although they don't seem to have changed too much since preskiptime.

tret16
January 06, 2012, 11:51 PM
ya it looks like Kidds crew ran into some MAJOR trouble while they were in the new world... Maybe one time he bit off more then he could chew. Cause if you look at Killer, he's also got a few scars. If you look at killers arm that's noticeable on the side of the poster, you can see that it looks scared and/or possibly burned... Which fits very well for Kidds personality... he's way too cocky and this might have gotten himself way over his head at least once and there crew most likely JUST escaped from whatever did that to the both of them.

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

also killer looks like he's buffed up a hell of a lot compared to pre-timeskip.

jimtors
April 03, 2012, 07:25 PM
Isn't the other one with the mask just an assistant of Eustass Kid? and not one of the Supernovas?

hoeru
April 03, 2012, 07:37 PM
Killer is Kid's first mate and a supernova. Supernova is the term to name all those 11 pirate rookies that arrived the Sabaody Archipelago on the same time around the Tenryuubito incident.

jimtors
April 03, 2012, 08:47 PM
Oh, okay.. how come there's only 10 and not 11?

beck26
April 03, 2012, 11:33 PM
theories...

1. from the looks of bonney, she escaped from akainu...and she is hiding, i could also guess her crew is evaporated by akainu (no one in the crew was mentioned anyway, so theyre prolly just random guys)..so she's alone now trying to cool things down..not much is changed from her appearance (but why does she look happy? she seems irritated most of the time pre time skip...nah, maybe its no big deal)

2. contrary to what others assume...i dont think kidd got his arm cut off and now using a mechanical arm...a cut-off arm is the main identity of shanks...oda wont give it to any other else....but his scars might be from either big mam incident or his fight with killer? (ill explain later)

3. drake really does look like kong...i mean, the hair...and im guessing he and kidd surpassed every other supernovas in terms of bounties.

4. uruoge got the niku-niku no mi? (meat meat fruit)...which like bartholomew kuma got a code of *2,9*..numbers missing in the strawhat crew...i dont think he will be a strawhat, but im just bringing up this point.

5. i just dont like apoo's character... :/ pre and post time skip...

6. lastly, look at killer's jolly roger in his chest...its not kidd's jolly roger isnt it? i think killer parted ways with kidd to form his own crew...plus he got burn scars in his body (might be from a fight with kidd)....this would also explain why zoro is not in the poster.

these 10 shown are all captains IMO

mattiaildivino
April 04, 2012, 09:35 AM
Killer is Kid's first mate and a supernova. Supernova is the term to name all those 11 pirate rookies that arrived the Sabaody Archipelago on the same time around the Tenryuubito incident.

actually,caribo and coribo were called supernovas notwithstanding they weren't there 2 years ago. I think it's the name to term those who are above 100M and who aren't in the NW yet.

beck26
April 04, 2012, 10:02 AM
caribou are super rookies.... not supernovas

Bowser
April 04, 2012, 11:46 AM
Oh, okay.. how come there's only 10 and not 11?

Because Zoro is missing on the posters.

NarutoNamikaze
April 04, 2012, 12:30 PM
theories...

1. from the looks of bonney, she escaped from akainu...and she is hiding, i could also guess her crew is evaporated by akainu (no one in the crew was mentioned anyway, so theyre prolly just random guys)..so she's alone now trying to cool things down..not much is changed from her appearance (but why does she look happy? she seems irritated most of the time pre time skip...nah, maybe its no big deal)

2. contrary to what others assume...i dont think kidd got his arm cut off and now using a mechanical arm...a cut-off arm is the main identity of shanks...oda wont give it to any other else....but his scars might be from either big mam incident or his fight with killer? (ill explain later)

3. drake really does look like kong...i mean, the hair...and im guessing he and kidd surpassed every other supernovas in terms of bounties.

4. uruoge got the niku-niku no mi? (meat meat fruit)...which like bartholomew kuma got a code of *2,9*..numbers missing in the strawhat crew...i dont think he will be a strawhat, but im just bringing up this point.

5. i just dont like apoo's character... :/ pre and post time skip...

6. lastly, look at killer's jolly roger in his chest...its not kidd's jolly roger isnt it? i think killer parted ways with kidd to form his own crew...plus he got burn scars in his body (might be from a fight with kidd)....this would also explain why zoro is not in the poster.

these 10 shown are all captains IMO

1.) I could imagine an arc or at least a scenario where Bonney will need the help pf the Strawhats to escape her pursuers which would be quite ironic because she was the one who titled a pirate who helps others weird. So my guess is that she still is a prisoner and we will see her escape in the story.

2.) I actually would like it if he had an iron arm now, would just make him more badass than he already is.

3.) I hope Drake doesn´t have anything to do with Kong, would be unnecessary in my eyes.

4.) If you´re referring to his ability he displayed on SA, i would say that he doesn´t have a devil fruit but he used Seimei Kikan, similar to Rob Lucci and Kumadori in Enies Lobby.

5.) Apoo and Bege are the only Supernova i don´t like, i hope they won´t play a huge role in the future.

6.) It would be a disappointment to me if Killer really left the Kidd Pirates because he seemed to have a really good relationship with Kidd. In fact, the whole crew seemed more like comrades with a leader (Kidd) than a superior and his underlings.

beck26
April 04, 2012, 01:03 PM
1.) I could imagine an arc or at least a scenario where Bonney will need the help pf the Strawhats to escape her pursuers which would be quite ironic because she was the one who titled a pirate who helps others weird. So my guess is that she still is a prisoner and we will see her escape in the story.

2.) I actually would like it if he had an iron arm now, would just make him more badass than he already is.

3.) I hope Drake doesn´t have anything to do with Kong, would be unnecessary in my eyes.

4.) If you´re referring to his ability he displayed on SA, i would say that he doesn´t have a devil fruit but he used Seimei Kikan, similar to Rob Lucci and Kumadori in Enies Lobby.

5.) Apoo and Bege are the only Supernova i don´t like, i hope they won´t play a huge role in the future.

6.) It would be a disappointment to me if Killer really left the Kidd Pirates because he seemed to have a really good relationship with Kidd. In fact, the whole crew seemed more like comrades with a leader (Kidd) than a superior and his underlings.

i agree. there would be definitely be an arc where strawhats would encounter bonney. i mean, every character that is important to WG (franky, robin, shirahoshi) seems to saved by the strawhats. i see something like this on bonney arc.

*** the strawhats clashed with big mam (which had the tamatebako box)
*** some strawhats would accidentally consume the tamatebako pills and would grow really old.
*** now being informed that bonney can alter age, the rest of the strawhats set out to find bonney.

with this, you could be right....maybe bonney is imprisoned in a marine base around new world and the strawhats would infiltrate it impel down style (magellan was stationed there?) or maybe really is hiding and strawhats needs to beg her to cure the old strawhats.

*** as for bonney's importance to WG, i think she is a very wanted woman....i could see something like she is the one keeping the gorosei stay on the same age (i predict the gorosei are around as early as the void century , as well as bonney and theyre forcing bonney to prevent them from going too old)

coz i remember when robin was like 7 years old at ohara....the gorosei looks exactly the same 20 years after.

mattiaildivino
April 04, 2012, 03:54 PM
Because Zoro is missing on the posters.

I think zoro and the other Shs' bounties were erased after the war,since the WG really thought that rufy was the only one who had survived. that may explain the things,as shichibukai's bounties are "frozen" when they join the title,so SHs' bounties came back after they left sabaody to Fishmen island.

Kokuryuu
April 06, 2012, 01:47 PM

Actually, it was confirmed in Blue Deep, the las OP databook. Check it here:http://img45.imagehaven.net/img.php?id=UUXIPSQFVJ_P3080067.JPG

rosco12
April 26, 2012, 07:45 PM
When I look at the poster, I wonder which Yonkou crew they've joined, if they have joined one. What I imagine:

- X drake after being defeated by someone working for Kaidou, realize he was to weak and couldn't survive on his own. So he ended up joining the Red-Hair pirates. He even change to the appropriate hair-cut.
- Basil Hawkins, the magician using his cards to read fate seems a good fit for the Blackbeard pirates who're also strong believer in fate.
- Kid I imagine him deciding to form is own yonkou type fleet, with him at the head and killer becoming is first division commander, with his own ship and crew.
- Capone Bege with is mafia type/presentation might have joined Big Mam, since her way to protect her islands, remind also of a mafia type of protection were you pay for your protection and will suffer greatly if your late on your payment. So he probably leaves in confort on one island is "guarding" on her behalf.
- Urouge and
- Scratchmen Apoo, I can't really decide, one would have to end up with Kaido, and the other probably having been beaten and mostly hiding on some mostly deserted island.

Do you think the supernova joined a yonkou crew, and if yes which one?

beck26
April 27, 2012, 01:07 AM
When I look at the poster, I wonder which Yonkou crew they've joined, if they have joined one. What I imagine:

- X drake after being defeated by someone working for Kaidou, realize he was to weak and couldn't survive on his own. So he ended up joining the Red-Hair pirates. He even change to the appropriate hair-cut.
- Basil Hawkins, the magician using his cards to read fate seems a good fit for the Blackbeard pirates who're also strong believer in fate.
- Kid I imagine him deciding to form is own yonkou type fleet, with him at the head and killer becoming is first division commander, with his own ship and crew.
- Capone Bege with is mafia type/presentation might have joined Big Mam, since her way to protect her islands, remind also of a mafia type of protection were you pay for your protection and will suffer greatly if your late on your payment. So he probably leaves in confort on one island is "guarding" on her behalf.
- Urouge and
- Scratchmen Apoo, I can't really decide, one would have to end up with Kaido, and the other probably having been beaten and mostly hiding on some mostly deserted island.

no disrespect bro. but i dont think anyone would join a yonkou in all of supernovas.

if i could give a supernova-yonkou conection though, i would say jewelrey bonney is somehow related to big mam (her mom? sister of lola....charlotte linlin, charlotte lola and charlotte bonney?)

and bonney might be a whitebeard pirate before she formed a crew in my own theory.

mattiaildivino
April 27, 2012, 07:49 AM

- Urouge and

I liked your hypothesis but actually I doubt they joined an emperor's crew,yet it may be that at least one of them did that.

Uriel
April 27, 2012, 08:04 AM
I also believe that any of the supernova joined actually ANY Yonkou. In most cases, I think they came to disrupt that.
Capone probably transformed that black maze in his homebase, Apoo probably learned how to SkyWalk and Bonney probable escaped already.

I've faith that each of them have a big role to play at some point in this story.

mattiaildivino
April 27, 2012, 08:22 AM
but the fact that apoo wasn't mentioned is a very important hint. I wonder whether he joined the shichibukai as well (although i doubt that) or whether he did something else,sucha s being defeated or joined the wg somehow.

Uriel
April 27, 2012, 09:08 AM
The fact that he was drawn still means something. Not being mentioned is not something actually to consider since Brownbeard is not the best sources on the manga that we have. And the fact that He mention each of them as the worst generation means that each one had done something bad or the epithet would be other.

mattiaildivino
April 27, 2012, 11:31 AM
uhm,bonney was drawn too,but in the new databook her bounty hasn't grown,it isn't even mentioned. for bonney,the only option I'd allow to let her still around (notwithstanding akainu captured her) is that the revolutionaries freed her (in the picture,she is wearing the revolutary hood...)

Uriel
April 27, 2012, 11:45 AM
There is a reason to no being mention: To be kept in secret until something is revealed.

hoeru
April 27, 2012, 12:13 PM
Full-ACK. Oda didn't reveal Ace's bounty in the data book, either, although he thought about. So he made it being revealed on Ace's wanted poster in the "One Piece Ten" exhibit as attraction.