PDA

View Full Version : Life Whats your Big 5 personality type?

faintsmile1992
December 19, 2011, 08:11 PM
The Big 5/OCEAN personality test is far more reliable, according to the evidence, than the Briggs-Myers.

http://www.outofservice.com/bigfive/

Openness to Experience/Intellect
High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.
You prefer traditional and familiar experiences. (Your percentile: 12)

(I'm both lol. I hate routine and 'm always curious but I'm anankastic and I always approach familiar tasks in familiar ways.)

Conscientiousness
High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.
You probably have a messy desk! (Your percentile: 2)

(I don't plan ahead but I successfully turn things to my advantage as I go along and I always have a 'plan B'. Other people think i'm messy but I always know where everything is.)

Extraversion
High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.
You tend to shy away from social situations. (Your percentile: 37)

(I'm definitely introverted, however, I can put on the mask and captivate people if need be, then its back to being alone.)

Agreeableness
High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.
You find it easy to criticize others. (Your percentile: 0)

(I don't get on with other people and I've been compared to Haruhi Suzumiya lol.)

Neuroticism
High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.
You are generally relaxed. (Your percentile: 22)

(People think I'm calm but then I explode all at once.)

kdowns
December 20, 2011, 01:34 AM
In order to provide you with a meaningful comparison, the scores you received have been converted to "percentile scores." This means that your personality score can be directly compared to another group of people who have also taken this personality test.
The percentile scores show you where you score on the five personality dimensions relative to the comparison sample of other people who have taken this test on-line. In other words, your percentile scores indicate the percentage of people who score less than you on each dimension. For example, your Extraversion percentile score is 22, which means that about 22 percent of the people in our comparison sample are less extraverted than you -- in other words, you are rather introverted. Keep in mind that these percentile scores are relative to our particular sample of people. Thus, your percentile scores may differ if you were compared to another sample (e.g., elderly British people).

faintsmile1992
December 20, 2011, 05:32 AM
But whats your score?

Michalv
December 23, 2011, 08:59 AM
High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.

Conscientiousness
High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.
You tend to do things somewhat haphazardly. (Your percentile: 30)

Extraversion
High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.
You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone. (Your percentile: 7)

Agreeableness
High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.
You find it easy to express irritation with others. (Your percentile: 22)

Neuroticism
High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.
You are a generally anxious person and tend to worry about things. (Your percentile: 80)

rudorofu
January 29, 2012, 05:28 PM
You prefer traditional and familiar experiences. (Your percentile: 5)

Conscientiousness
You tend to do things somewhat haphazardly. (Your percentile: 30)

Extraversion
You tend to shy away from social situations. (Your percentile: 27)

Agreeableness
You are neither extremely forgiving nor irritable. (Your percentile: 57)

Neuroticism
You tend to become anxious or nervous. (Your percentile: 60)

Eh...There are some numbers that I would disagree a bit with :S

Netero
April 01, 2012, 03:18 AM
I took it and these are my results.

You prefer traditional and familiar experiences. (Your percentile: 16)

Conscientiousness
You are well-organized, and are reliable (Your percentile: 74)

Extraversion
You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone. (Your percentile: 12)

Agreeableness
You find it easy to criticize others. (Your percentile: 17)

Neuroticism

You tend to become anxious or nervous. (Your percentile: 60)

Doraku
April 05, 2012, 07:09 AM
Here is my result :

You typically don't seek out new experiences. (Your percentile: 41)

Conscientiousness
You probably have a messy desk! (Your percentile: 3)

Extraversion
You tend to shy away from social situations. (Your percentile: 22)

Agreeableness
You find it easy to criticize others. (Your percentile: 8)

Neuroticism
You tend to become anxious or nervous. (Your percentile: 71)

Senhin
April 19, 2012, 02:13 PM
You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways. (Your percentile: 90)

Conscientiousness
You probably have a messy desk! (Your percentile: 5)

Extraversion
You are neither particularly social or reserved. (Your percentile: 42)

Agreeableness
You find it easy to criticize others. (Your percentile: 6)

Neuroticism
You are generally relaxed. (Your percentile: 32)

wizzard
April 20, 2012, 06:36 AM
You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways. (Your percentile: 84)

Conscientiousness
You tend to do things somewhat haphazardly. (Your percentile: 21)

Extraversion
You are extremely outgoing, social, and energetic. (Your percentile: 89)

Agreeableness
You find it easy to criticize others. (Your percentile: 2)

Neuroticism
You probably remain calm, even in tense situations. (Your percentile: 3)

Zeltrax
April 20, 2012, 07:37 PM
You are somewhat conventional. (Your percentile: 24)

Conscientiousness
You probably have a messy desk! (Your percentile: 3)

Extraversion
You tend to shy away from social situations. (Your percentile: 22)

Agreeableness
You are neither extremely forgiving nor irritable. (Your percentile: 50)

Neuroticism
You tend to become anxious or nervous. (Your percentile: 71)

wizzard
June 07, 2012, 10:50 AM
Is there a discussion thread?

goldb
June 07, 2012, 02:43 PM
No there isn't you can discuss your results, thread isn't active enough to warrant having a separate discussion thread yet.

wizzard
June 07, 2012, 04:28 PM
I was actually more curious about others results, how come almost every one is so down to Earth?

faintsmile1992
June 08, 2012, 06:36 AM
Saner than most forums lol.

wizzard
June 08, 2012, 07:26 AM
bleh. :no thanks :D

faintsmile1992
June 08, 2012, 07:59 AM
bleh. :no thanks :D

You actually sound interesting from your results.

The BRACE test is more scientific because its used by professional psychs but it takes more time to fill in and you need to download an .XLS file.

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/73527-BRACE-(Behavioral-Relativity-And-Cognitive-Economics)-Character-Profile

wizzard
June 08, 2012, 10:49 AM
doing it atm :) there are some weird/extreme questions there..

Edit :

Done now :)

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

P.S. I find the one in my sig more interesting though :) Although the results vary for people character greatly they could be interpreted accurately by the ones that have insight on ones personality :)

moniker
March 10, 2014, 06:08 AM
I have taken various Personality tests including this: The Big 5 Personality Type. Though I can't remember what my results often so might as well try taking it again.

High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex;
Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.

Conscientiousness

High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful;
Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.

You probably have a messy desk! (Your percentile: 2)

Extraversion

High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative;
Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.

You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone. (Your percentile: 15)

Agreeableness

High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous;
Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.

You find it easy to criticize others. (Your percentile: 8)

Neuroticism

High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying;
Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.

You are a generally anxious person and tend to worry about things. (Your percentile: 93)

I doubt for my results but I'm sad for myself for having such personality.
Maybe the reason why I tend to forget it.