PDA

View Full Version : Question Rivals- Luffy and Blackbeard ?

ceasar
December 20, 2011, 01:06 AM
Through out One Piece it has become obvious that Luffy and Blackbeard are destined to compete for the title of Pirate King but are they equals? Is someone else a better rival for Luffy I want know?

matzik1212
December 20, 2011, 08:15 AM
Hmm you could say they are competing for the PK position but as we saw Luffy's reaction when Jimbei told him about BB , to him BB doesn't mean much and not only BB but the other SN as well .
But i can say that even if he didn't show much expession when he heard about BB i'm sure he won't ignore him once they meet face to face and that is bound to happen 'cause the news about the revival of the SH's reached every corner of the world and we all know BB's wish to defeat Luffy.
As for them being equal i can't say they are. Most probably the way Luffy is now he is bound to lose , that's why i think their reunion will happen after Luffy sails deeper into the NW

Zehahaha
December 20, 2011, 10:24 AM
I don't know, but BB doesn't seem like a rival to Luffy... Eustass Kidd is more a rival if you ask me, we have yet to see BB declare that he wants to become PK, and seriously, he isn't like Roger, and even WB noticed that.

He's too cunning for this.

UnknownMugiwara
December 20, 2011, 01:19 PM
Kidd - Rival
Law - Ally
Blackbeard - Enemy