PDA

View Full Version : Discussion Jiro - Guemon - Teppei

Koen
December 25, 2011, 06:46 PM
We all know that Teppei is Knocking Master Jiro's grandchild but we don't know who his father is. Due to recent Toriko episodes, the haircut - pompadour hair style - is a genetic inheritance and I was wondering if it would be possible that Teppei's father is Guemon. Another proof might be the fact that Yosaku (who knows Guemon very well) was taking care of Teppei.

So what do you think?

ErosVp
December 26, 2011, 03:19 PM
That would be cool, but if Teppei is Guemom's child then Guemom already forgot that! XD

3c
January 02, 2012, 05:04 PM
Yeah, I think that's a logical and obvious conclusion. I mean, the only other character besides Jiro to have that hairstyle before Guemon appeared, is Teppei, and he turned out to be his grandchild. It would be an insane coincidence if it turned out to not be his child. Another factor that points towards it is that Guemon is ridiculously strong as well.

Koen
January 04, 2012, 06:28 AM
Yeah, I think that's a logical and obvious conclusion. I mean, the only other character besides Jiro to have that hairstyle before Guemon appeared, is Teppei, and he turned out to be his grandchild. It would be an insane coincidence if it turned out to not be his child. Another factor that points towards it is that Guemon is ridiculously strong as well.

Yes, and it might be that Guemon also knows to do knocking but that he prefers using a sword because of the encounters he faces. It would also be interesting that this intuition is something that the family of Jiro can handle better than other very strong characters. Teppei gave me that impression during the century arc. I wouldn't be surprised if Teppai can handle that intuition very well too