PDA

View Full Version : Discussion The Best and the Worst of One Piece in 2011

Sakazuki
December 30, 2011, 11:02 AM
:super:superNew Year is coming, and it would be a good thing to reflect about One Piece. So express you opinions in this thread following the listed topics:

• Best moment f the year;
• Character of the year;
• Best plot twist;
• Best new character;
• Best fight of the year;
• Funniest moment of the year
• Best surprise of the year;
• Shame of the year;
• Worst character
• Worst new character;
• Worst fight of the year;
• Worst surprise of the year.

Remember: our answers must be based on the first chapter (chapter 610) to the last (chapter 651). Have fun and Happy New Year for all!

MMolch
December 30, 2011, 04:47 PM
• Best moment of the year: zoro one-hitting hodi under water. awesome panel
• Character of the year: luffy
• Best plot twist: shirahoshi being poseidon
• Best new character: koala
• Best fight of the year: brook vs zeo
• Funniest moment of the year: luffy arguing with big mam
• Best surprise of the year: shirahoshi being poseidon ...
• Shame of the year: hodis motive for hating humans
• Worst character: daruma
• Worst new character: daruma (I really don't like him :P)
• Worst fight of the year: luffy vs hodi. hodi was a punching bag ...
• Worst surprise of the year: hodis "true form"

Sachsenhesse
December 31, 2011, 09:48 AM
Best moment of the year: re-entrance of zoro with cutting that bigass ship + the line "that is the wrong ship"
• Character of the year: franky!
• Best plot twist: shirahoshi being poseidon
• Best new character: madame shirley
• Best fight of the year: no one ^^ this year wasnt so good in fighting
• Funniest moment of the year: nippe lights!
• Best surprise of the year: zoro was the first returned to shabondy!
• Shame of the year: the shs nearly onehitting every enemy
• Worst character: caribou
• Worst new character: caribou
• Worst fight of the year: zoro vs. that hyouzo... i expected more than that :(
• Worst surprise of the year: still no word about buggy

Zmsp
December 31, 2011, 10:20 AM
First of all I'd just like to state how terribly scared I am by noticing a whole year has gone by and the first chapter of the year was 610, wich seems like I just read 3 or 4 months ago, for someone as young as me,that was a real terrifying fact.

As for the list:

Character of the year: Shirahoshi ( rather than any SH, the most relevant character in terms of plot was definetly her)

Best plot twist: the fact that Ancient weapons can be people

Best new character : Charlotte Linlin

Best fight of the year: Sanji's inner struggle not to die from blood loss (not impressed by any fights)

Funniest moment of the year : well the blood burst from sanji that got the SH's caught by the princes, it ends up not counting cause it wasnt in 2011,but the whole sequel in wich he got blood by splatter and splash was funny.

Best surprise of the year : Zoro & Sanji seem to have haki to some degree!

Worst character: Usopp (didnt find his improvement that significant,think he fought the weakest of the gang and didnt look that impressive)

Worst new character : Ministers of the right/left

Worst fight of the year: Luffy vs Jinbei ( a small skirmish beetwen friends,but I was expecting a bit more from luffy who just learned haki)

Worst surprise of the year : out of all the SH's,luffy was actually the one who got damaged twice,once by Kyouzo and once by Hodi, I was expecting to see the same old reckless luffy but when it got to fighting,I was expecting him to be a bit more overwhelming.

GiantAlienHamster
December 31, 2011, 11:17 AM
2011 was a damn boring year, but at least it had a decent finish.

Character of the year: The Seakings

Best plot twist: the fact that seakings are intelligent

Best new character : The masked guy with the big sword

Best fight of the year: Aokiji vs. Akainu. This fight should have been shown INSTEAD OF ALL OTHER FIGHTS WE SAW THIS YEAR.

Funniest moment of the year : Sanji jeallous when Chopper laid on Robin's lap.

Best surprise of the year : Hyozou didn't join, although some people were sooo sure about that

Worst character: Hody. Most boring villain ever.

Worst new character : Tom's brother. What the hell was he good for?

Worst fight of the year: Luffy vs. VdD

Worst surprise of the year : It turned out, that the candy factory was actually producing candy and that BM is actually only interested in candy. What a piece of... Next annoying villain in sight.

UnknownMugiwara
December 31, 2011, 12:15 PM
• Best moment f the year: When the SH arrived at the Plaza after being away for a few chapters.
• Character of the year:
• Best plot twist: Shirahoshi being Poseidon.
• Best new character: Noah - Yep, the ship - It had a better story than all the villans.
• Best fight of the year: Akainu vs Aokiji
• Funniest moment of the year: There are many, but Jinbei's WTF face was good :D
• Best surprise of the year: Luffy asking Jinbei to join (even tho we kinda saw it coming)
• Shame of the year: VdD didn't fight at all
• Worst character: One of the ministers of the left/right.. So annoying.
• Worst new character: The guy who fought Franky
• Worst fight of the year: Chopper vs Hammer guy - No need to go into Monster point.
• Worst surprise of the year: No Buggy / Not really much news about the world

Gotenkss
January 02, 2012, 12:18 AM
• Best moment of the year: Luffy taking out half of the Fishmen pirates with Hahoshaki Haki.
• Character of the year: Fisher Tiger
• Best plot twist: Aokiji leaving Marines
• Best new character: Shirahoshi
• Best fight of the year: Zoro v/s Hodi
• Funniest moment of the year: Sanji was the best
• Best surprise of the year: Luffy asking Jinbei to join
• Shame of the year: Fights were not that impressive
• Worst character: Big Mam
• Worst new character: Big mam
• Worst fight of the year: Caribou v/s Mugiwara Pirates
• Worst surprise of the year: Big Mam is owning the Fishmen Island turf..... that too only for candies.....

BlackHair
January 02, 2012, 02:29 PM
• Best moment of the year;
Everything related to the ponoglyph

• Character of the year;
Robin and Brook, but out of those two, I guess Robin. If it wasn't for her we had no connection to the ponoglyph. Hence this arc would have been completely useless. Also she and Brook had the best skill advancement in the past two years. Every other character were predictable and unimpressive.

• Best plot twist;
Poseidon! A unexpected Oda worth twist. Truly didn't saw that coming.

• Best new character;
If I had to select, if would be Fukaboshi.

Akainu vs AoKiji

None! Well Im kind of frustrated just thinking about this arc, but I guess it had some funny moments. I just cant recall any.

AoKiji leaving the MHQ

• Shame of the year;
FI Arc as a whole. By far the worst arc in One Piece. I went hiatus (break) on One Piece for couple of weeks.

• Worst new character;
Every villain. They failed in strength, mentality and dialogues. Truly disappointing villains.

Every seen fight.

Oda stalling and stretching the arc.

Uriel
January 02, 2012, 05:10 PM
• Best moment of the year
Fishman Island arc ending.
• Character of the year
Luffy, for sure. Declaring a war on a Yonkou is epic after all.
• Best plot twist
Poseidon, no doubts.
• Best new character
Fukaboshi. I really liked that character and openly said I wanted him joining the Strawhats.
• Best fight of the year
Brook. Who expected Ice?
I can't remember any on particular.
• Best surprise of the year
Joy Boy.
• Shame of the year
Hodi Jones.
• Worst new character
Hodi Jones.
• Worst fight of the year
Luffy versus Hodi.
• Worst surprise of the year
This arc.

Rosebullet Teacher
January 04, 2012, 02:20 AM
Best moment of the year: Luffy & Zoro both decrying hero status, I Want Meat!

Character of the year: Zeo this dude was funny as hell even when he got turned to an old man, he took it all in his stride

Best plot twist: Madame Shirley being Arlongs sister, the crew hasnt shown any reactions to this(they were hiding in Megalo at the time of the reveal)

Best new character: I think he slipped under many peoples radars but Aladdins charisma had people making theories about him whenever they were unsure what was gonna happen with a chapter.

Best fight of the year: I liked how Usopp & Chopper messed up Daruma & Dosun especially the exploding grass

Funniest moment of the year: Jinbe wanting to name the rescue operation

Best surprise of the year: Aokiji leaving the Marines

Shame of the yeat: The Fishman Island Dojo never being introduced into the story

Worst character: Den, Toms brother was spetacularly unuseful.

Worst new character: Hodi Jones, he grew up on the island protected by Whitebeard & a step away from the New World, you would think he'd have a better takeover plan, respect for the strength of REAL New World calibre pirates & his motivaton was pisspoor.

Worst fight of the year: Robin & Nami vs New Fishman Fodders, especially Robin getting Hammond who Luffy had already worked over

Worst surprise of the year: Hyouzou ending up getting fodderized, Luffy after 2 years gave him props that just skyrocketed hopes for him he should've maintained his swords at the least

It was an average year, but I learnt enough in the arc to not hate it as much as other posters, still my least favourite arc.

FuS

Naruffy
January 04, 2012, 11:33 AM

Red Hawk, Hell Memories and Luffy declaring war on Big Mam

• Character of the year;

• Best plot twist;

Aokiji leaving the Marines

• Best new character;

Zeo, funny as hell.

Aokiji vs Akainu, Strawhats vs NFP was more one-way rape than a fight.

• Funniest moment of the year;

Zoro's descriptions of the other straw hats, Zeo claiming to of planned becoming an old man. And this;
http://i21.mangareader.net/one-piece/629/one-piece-2431403.jpg

• Best surprise of the year; Aokiji leaving the marines
• Shame of the year; NFP's
• Worst character; Hodi
• Worst new character; Hodi
• Worst fight of the year; Caribou vs Luffy
• Worst surprise of the year;

Bhoot
January 04, 2012, 11:37 AM
Sanji's way of learning Blue Walk
• Character of the year;
Jimbei
• Best plot twist;
Luffy fighting Big Mama
• Best new character;
King Neptune [I like the beard ok, sue me]
None of the fights really stood out , but I did like Ussops traps
Sanji's massive nosebleed
Shishiori being Poseidon
• Shame of the year;
Madam Shirley didn't have any decisive role in the fight , I wanted her to shine and later join the SH crew.
• Worst character
Chopper [He used to be my favorite , but his style is just getting redundant now]
• Worst new character;
VdD [I never liked the love mad villains]
Franky v/s Octopus guy [It wasn't even proper comic relief]
No one joined the SH crew eventually

pyogenes
January 04, 2012, 01:34 PM
Luffy deciding to tame the kraken, then naming him Surume (dried shredded squid. yum!)

• Character of the year;
Jinbe - he's the only one that had any character development :(

• Best plot twist;
Poseidon

• Best new character;
Franky Shogun (if Sunny and Merry can be nakama, then Franky Shogun can be a character!) - It's greatness is in it's complete uselessness!

Zoro vs Hody

Franky asking Chopper to shrink a little because he's bigger than Shogun Franky.

Poseidon

• Shame of the year;
Luffy needing a blood transfusion after fighting Hody. Oda really shoe-horned that in there for the symbolism...
Close second - Hyouzou managing to poison Luffy but rolled over and died against Zoro after his ES upgrade.

• Worst character
Hyouzou - Hyped up then big let down

• Worst new character;
Van der Decken - what a waste of an allusion to nautical lore...

Luffy vs Hody

Oda making it very clear that Hody had no business being a real villian...

baka-burg
January 08, 2012, 10:47 AM
shirahoshi calling the sea kings (the first time)

• Character of the year;
Jimbei (I Love that guy)

• Best plot twist;
shirahoshi being posideon

• Best new character;
baron tamagon, soir

brook vs ikaros muhi

usopps robin impersonation equal to everything brook did and said

surprise = plot twist

• Shame of the year;
those E.S. pills

• Worst character
hyouzou

• Worst new character
all new fishmen pirates

everything related to frankies new weapons for the ship

sea kings rescuing noah (that wasn't a surpise at all)

I voted the arc a 7 (although i wanted to vote 6.5) because i really loved everything related to void century, poneglyphs and fishmen islands past

Dressrosa
January 09, 2012, 05:00 AM
Luffy challenging Big Mam
• Character of the year;
Luffy.
• Best plot twist;
Weakhoshi being the Poseidon
• Best new character;
Shirahoshi. Seriously a whiny, crybaby, giant mermaid is one of the ancient weapons...woah!
Brook vs Zeo. Brook's speeches during the fight were just hilariously amazing.
SANJI. He's the funniest moment. Hell Memories, anyone? XD
Okey, since I put already Poseidon in the plot twist, I'd put Aokiji leaving the Marines here.
• Shame of the year;
Caribou
• Worst character
Caribou. Eek! So slimy, I just can't take him.
• Worst new character;
Caribou.
Caribou vs Mugiwaras
No new nakama.

I voted 8. Unlike most who laments about this arc, I actually enjoyed it. Most prolly because I read this as a whole arc (i took some break from OP and got back just recently) and didn't had to experience the pain of waiting for every chapter and then taking a break and everything.. And plus, I'm just really happy that the Mugiwaras are back! They are still the best thing about OP.

ErosVp
January 09, 2012, 01:35 PM
Luffy challenging Big Mam
• Character of the year;
Luffy.
• Best plot twist;
Weakhoshi being the Poseidon
• Best new character;
Shirahoshi. Seriously a whiny, crybaby, giant mermaid is one of the ancient weapons...woah!
Brook vs Zeo. Brook's speeches during the fight were just hilariously amazing.
SANJI. He's the funniest moment. Hell Memories, anyone? XD
Okey, since I put already Poseidon in the plot twist, I'd put Aokiji leaving the Marines here.
• Shame of the year;
Caribou
• Worst character
Caribou. Eek! So slimy, I just can't take him.
• Worst new character;
Caribou.
Caribou vs Mugiwaras
No new nakama.

I voted 8. Unlike most who laments about this arc, I actually enjoyed it. Most prolly because I read this as a whole arc (i took some break from OP and got back just recently) and didn't had to experience the pain of waiting for every chapter and then taking a break and everything.. And plus, I'm just really happy that the Mugiwaras are back! They are still the best thing about OP.

I was lazy, but this guy wrote everything I wanted to write so I'll just rob his post! Besides the break I even voted 8..... Just to add, Sanji thinking about how one day he ran out of places to run and then he had to fly, tha was really the funniest thing of the whole year!

UnknownMugiwara
January 09, 2012, 01:59 PM
• Worst new character;
Caribou.

Caribou wasn't really a new character(?), but I guess that's a minor detail :I

exacta
January 09, 2012, 04:34 PM
the moment Whitebeard is shown protecting Fishman Island and telling the enemies to leave his friends alone.

• Character of the year;
Zoro kicked everythings ass.....this wasn't always neccessarily a good thing, but he still kicked everythings ass.

• Best plot twist;
I guess it would be Fisher Tiger revealing that deep down he still hated humans and would never get over his hatred. That was definitely a good moment, but maybe thats more of a character development than a plot twist....I don't know, not a big fan of FI Islands plot.

• Best new character;
If Fisher Tiger counted as new, I might say him....I kinda liked Madam Shirley, King Neptune and Shirahoshi too though. Hard to say.

They all for the most part sucked but Luffy using Red Hawk was an awesome surprise.

All of Zeo's funny made-up attacks

Aokiji going rogue and fighting Akainu

• Shame of the year;
Hyouzou. Oda hyped him up as the most powerful swordsman on FI Island, and he was even able to block Luffy's jet pistol and simultaneously poison him, though Luffy was immune to it thanks to Magellan. And then he gets one-shot like a bitch even after taking pills....Zoro didn't even show off a new move. Only villain I actually expected not to be a weakling.

• Worst character
Queen Otohime, those three princes,( they look extremely ugly even for OP, especially the one that sings and the one that dances(which is extremely annoying and stupid btw)), the NFP(except Zeo and I kinda liked Ikaros), and I actually liked Van Der Decken until I realized his concept is incredibly similiar to Absalom....and the fact that Hodi Jones is a clone of Arlong literally on steroids does not help.

• Worst new character;
Queen Otohime. Can't stand her. Her ability to completely ignore all the things humans have done and push so hard for everyone to forgive the humans and go live above sea was too much.....its unrealistic. Her crying scenes and scenes yelling about how fishman need to go live in the sun annoyed me....is living underwater really that horrible for fishmen? And theres still alot of racism in the human world against fishmen, I would understand completely if they didn't want to go above sea. Oda was definitely inspired by Martin Luther King when he made her character, but I felt like King's message and focus was a bit different, and liked his a lot more. Otohime didn't do a good job of addressing the hatred fishmen had against humans, and helping them get over it.

They were all horrible. They were all too short to be considered a fight, and there shouldn't have been such a long delay in them happening when they were just one-shot fights. All of the abilities of the NFP were rehashed. The only thing cool about them was the ending to each of them, which again considering how quick they were dealt with, really shouldn't have came after such a painfully slow delay. And most of those that came before the war were offscreen or barely shown.

Hody Jones having no reason to hate humans. Don't get me wrong, it's a very fitting trait for his character and villain. But the fact that Oda ended on a cliffhanger of Fukaboshi saying he knew Hodi's "true form" and then making us wait two chapters to hear what Fukaboshi was talking about only for it to be that revelation.....what the hell was Oda thinking? That needed one page to be explained. There was no need to create mystery and suspension around it, and call it Hodi's "true form" making it sound like it would be some interesting new development. You should've just shown Hodi answering Fukaboshis question right after it was posed to him....its honestly not a surprising development of his character at all. Neither was Hodi being revealed to be the one that shot Otohime.

thatguy3331
January 09, 2012, 06:35 PM
• Best moment f the year; Luffy using red hawk for the first time
• Character of the year; I gotta give this one to zoro, he was the most beast this year... and hell, every year at that XD
• Best plot twist; finding out shirahoshi was posidon
• Best new character; fisher tiger
• Best fight of the year; I'm gonna give it to brook vs. zeo, cause Brook dosn't really have alot of fights under his belt and I liked his new ability
• Funniest moment of the year; Luffy WILL NOT share his MEAT! or "NOOO! My crew! I've lost all my crew to the craken!!! Zoro: they look like jellyfish. *
• Best surprise of the year; Aikainu vs Ajoki (sorry if misspelled)
• Shame of the year; how lame hodi jones was
• Worst character; none who were alread introduced...
• Worst new character; HODI MOTHER F*CKING JONES
• Worst fight of the year; can't think of any to be honest
• Worst surprise of the year; Finding out hodi jones was such a weak ass villan on so many accounts

Am I the only one who liked red hawk? XD Really this wasn't the best in OP, and its kind of a shame considering the all come back here, but aw well, May this year be a great one for OP!! Big mam's a'commin!

Dressrosa
January 10, 2012, 05:22 AM
Caribou wasn't really a new character(?), but I guess that's a minor detail :I

I actually thought also that he's really new character. I felt that he's somewhat familiar. But when I checked onepiece.wikia, it said there that his first appearance was only in chapter 600. And I that makes him a new character.

UnknownMugiwara
January 10, 2012, 07:24 AM
I actually thought also that he's really new character. I felt that he's somewhat familiar. But when I checked onepiece.wikia, it said there that his first appearance was only in chapter 600. And I that makes him a new character.

Yea I also thought he was a new charater, but he's from 2010 ;)

Dylan21
January 10, 2012, 01:27 PM
Luffy taking down 50000 NFP with Haki
• Character of the year;
Nobody
• Best plot twist;
Shirahoshi being Poseidon
• Best new character;
Shirahoshi maybe, the others suck .
don't know
Sanji's All Blue and Zeo
BigMom this early
• Shame of the year;
All the NFP's . Especially Hody
• Worst character
Caribou
• Worst new character;
Hody Jones
Robin vs Hammond and Luffy "vs" Caribou
The length of the arc

zelllogan
January 16, 2012, 02:18 PM
I gave the whole year 4 out of 10: Below average as a manga. And I think I was still nice.

As for the list:

Character of the year: Zoro. Easily the most impressive character this year. He is the strawhat who gave the strongest impression

Best plot twist: [Evil Mode=On] Oda admitting his mistake concerning the surface/length of Fishman Island. I remember the reactions of the fans on the forum when I tried to explain that Oda did a mistake. It gave a whole new meaning to Blind Fanboyism to me. [Evil Mode=Off]

Best new character : The new Buggy: Caribou. I know he was introducted end of 2010 but we trully discover him in 2011. The simple fact that the new trash character is a logia speaks volume about the New World

Best fight of the year: None

Funniest moment of the year : Luffy who basically say that he would understand Big Mam if it was meat instead of candy

Best surprise of the year : [Evil Mode=On] Jinbei not joining immediatly ...[Evil Mode=Off]

Worst character: The entire fishmen race: clueless about the world when they are in the center of it, extremely weak, helpless, weird design,...

Worst new character : Hodi. Worst villain in recent shounen history. Period.

Worst fight of the year: Hyozou vs Zoro. Hyozou was hyped by Luffy when he said that he was strong but in the end he was a joke. In fact, he was so weak that I consider Luffy's remark to be a blunder from Oda

Worst surprise of the year : I just can't decide among all the possibilities: Hodi being the real villain, Sanji nosebleed getting old, the way Fisher Tiger died, ...

Edit: I forgot about shame of the year, the arc started more than a year ago and this is a "transition" arc ?

hoeru
January 16, 2012, 03:59 PM
Best moment of the year:
Luffy taking out more than half of the New Fishman Pirates with Haoushoku and standard Gear 3.

Character of the year:
Shirahoshi, by baring the secret of who killed her mother for years.

Best plot twist:
Straw Hats freeing Shirahoshi's brothers and Neptune. Everything worked as planned. :D

Best new character:
Shyarly (introduced in ch.610) - she simply ROCKS!

Best fight of the year:
Zoro vs. Hyouzou

Funniest moment of the year:
Sanji trying to rescue Robinclone from Luffy and Jinbe...

Best surprise of the year:
Shirahoshi being able to call Sea Kings (in the flashback)

Shame of the year:
Sanji receiving Okama blood donation.

Worst character:
Caribou

Worst new character:
Daruma, annoying as hell.

Worst fight of the year:
Vander Decken vs. Hody Jones

Worst surprise of the year:
Arlong really being an idiotic racist ever since. Can't see how he really is related to Shyarly ...

Kukriblades
January 22, 2012, 02:45 PM
• Best moment f the year; The revelation of Poseidon
• Character of the year; Jinbei
• Best plot twist; Shirahoshi = Poseidon
• Best new character; Pekoms (yes I love him already)
• Best fight of the year; Luffy vs Hodi
• Funniest moment of the year; every line by Zeo
• Best surprise of the year; what's the different beetween surprise and plot twist? :/
• Shame of the year; Hodi Jones
• Worst character; Hodi Jones
• Worst new character; Hodi Jones
• Worst fight of the year; Chopper vs Dosun
• Worst surprise of the year; the "nothing" line by Hodi Jones

I really expected much more from Hodi Jones :(

matzik1212
January 22, 2012, 04:43 PM
• Best moment of the year;- Shirahoshi calling the sea kings
• Character of the year;- Big Mom i guess
• Best plot twist;- Luffy declaring war to BM and stating he's gonna make FI his turf ( the declaration of a man wins over Poseidon i guess:p)
• Best new character;- Fisher Tiger though we have heard of him before now we actually saw the whole story
• Best fight of the year;- Well it wasn't much of a fight but yeah i think Luffy knocking down 50 000 fhismen with his COC :super
• Funniest moment of the year- well i would have wanted to say the part when the other SH's found out Luffy challenged BM, Chopper and Usopp faces can't leave my mind :rofl but since we have to choose from chapter 610 till 651 i'll go with the other thing that made my day back then Zoro taking everyone from Ryuugu palace hostage, including the King himself lol , that was a killer move :super
• Best surprise of the year;- Akainu becoming the Fleet Admiral :-_-
• Shame of the year;- undoubtedly Caribou
• Worst character- Hodi takes the prize here :)
• Worst new character;- guess Hodi and Caribou together :amuse
• Worst fight of the year;- Lufy vs Jimbei , didn't like that Luffy seemed weak there
• Worst surprise of the year- FI being destroyed by Luffy i guess 'cause it doesn't make sense

And i voted 8 'cause of the pace of this arc and the main "villain" ;)

bisha16
January 23, 2012, 02:30 PM
Best moment of the year:Luffy knocking out 50k pirates with CoC
Character of the year :Luffy
Best plot twist :Luffy's war declaration to one of the emperors
Best new character:Neptune
Best fight of the year :Sanji and jimbe vs Wadatsumi
Funniest moment of the year :Choper beating luffy and zoro
Best surprise of the year :Shirahoshi being poseidon
Shame of the year :Hodi
Worst character :Hodi
Worst new character :Hodi again
Worst fight of the year :Luffy vs hodi (if you can call that a fight)
Worst surprise of the year :akainu being the fleet admiral

BlackHair
January 24, 2012, 08:02 PM
what's the different beetween surprise and plot twist? :/Imho a plot twist is a serious 180° in plot, which throws everything around. While a suprise does not have the same grave impact on the story.

For instance Shira being Poseidon, as u stated would be a plot twist. While Hodi and his gang turning old a surprise. But not necessarily a pot affecting moment.

Thats at least my understanding. btw I rly like this thread.