PDA

View Full Version : Life New Years Resolutions!

kdowns
December 31, 2011, 02:47 AM
Well it is Time for a New Year, and with the New Year. Comes with those Resolutions that we all want to keep for the New Year. You should state what your resolution for the New Year is... I mean this is possibly the last chance you can come up with on.

Naomidee
December 31, 2011, 10:25 AM
I rarely make New Years Resolutions, but I'll think about it when I'm at work tonight.

alphabeta
December 31, 2011, 11:10 AM
Say what you want, but I will quit MH this year. I know my constant comeback make this statement hard to believe, but this time I'm serious. Well, not like I never said that "This time I'm serious" before, but, wells, you'll see.

Other than that, I've got some big plans in front of me. One of them, is greatly improving my english abilities to the point where I can freely watch english TV programms or chat in Skype. That's just one goal though. I got a ton of them.

Ustegius
December 31, 2011, 06:55 PM
I read in paper that small breweries are in big financial problems, so my New Year's Resolution is to do my best to support a local breweries.

Also to make a good short-film and get a summer job.

Naomidee
January 01, 2012, 02:04 AM
BEER X USTE.

alphabeta
January 01, 2012, 09:56 AM
I'm going to write a semi-autobiographical script. But I won't ever give it into production. It's a piece solely made for myself.

kdowns
January 01, 2012, 02:26 PM
My New Years Resolutions.
1. To be more confident with myself and not to let anyone get in the way of this. <--- My Biggest one.
2. Eat more Healthy and limit my self to One Soda a day.
3. Get in Shape in time for Warrior Dash.
4. To finish coming up with Resolutions, as I know I have a few more that I cannot think of at this time.

More to come.

Naomidee
January 03, 2012, 12:45 AM
That sounds interesting, alpha. You're a funny and creative guy, so I think if you really put your heart into it, it would be truly great.

KD, you drink more than one can of pop a day...? o______o;;;

kdowns
January 03, 2012, 01:26 AM
That sounds interesting, alpha. You're a funny and creative guy, so I think if you really put your heart into it, it would be truly great.

KD, you drink more than one can of pop a day...? o______o;;;

I used to drink 3 or 4 cans a day...

xi0
January 03, 2012, 01:49 AM
I used to drink 3 or 4 cans a day...

Why don't you just give it up entirely? Really not good for you. I like soda, but it's not something I have often at all.

kdowns
January 03, 2012, 02:11 AM
Why don't you just give it up entirely? Really not good for you. I like soda, but it's not something I have often at all.

I am weaning myself off of it ;D

xi0
January 03, 2012, 02:12 AM
I am weaning myself off of it ;D

How much were you drinking when you were going nuts?

alphabeta
January 03, 2012, 05:40 AM

Thanks, Naomi :crying

I'll make a character with some of your traits. :teehee

kdowns
January 03, 2012, 11:34 AM
Also 5) Finally learn how to play an instrument.